时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[00:08] | Malcolm, listen to me. | 马科姆 听我说 |
[00:11] | I want you to remember something, okay? | 你要记住一件事 |
[00:16] | You’re… you’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[00:21] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:23] | I will always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
[00:26] | Because we’re the same. | 因为我们是一样的 |
[00:28] | Just get him out of here. | 快带他走 |
[00:45] | Tonight the serial killer known as “The Surgeon” | 今晚 连环杀手”外科医生” |
[00:48] | may finally be behind bars. | 或许终于落网 |
[00:50] | The NYPD arrested Dr. Martin Whitly | 纽约警局逮捕了马丁·惠特利医生 |
[00:53] | in connection to at least 23 murders. | 他涉嫌犯下23起凶杀案 |
[00:56] | Neighbors say their relief is mixed with shock | 邻居说 他们既感到释然又感到震惊 |
[00:58] | that one of New York’s most prominent families | 纽约最显赫的一个家庭 |
[01:00] | may have produced a monster. | 居然出了个怪物 |
[01:17] | Our suspect’s in there, Special Agent. | 嫌疑人就在里面 特别探员 |
[01:22] | They’re amazing. | 它们真了不起 |
[01:24] | The cicadas. | 蝉 |
[01:27] | That noise protects them. | 那声音能保护它们 |
[01:29] | It mimics a predator’s own sounds. | 模仿了捕食者的声音 |
[01:32] | Our killer feels safe when he hears it. | 凶手听到这声音会感到安全 |
[01:33] | Special Agent, Claude Springer is in there. | 特别探员 克劳德·斯普林格就在里面 |
[01:37] | He’s got hostages. | 他挟持了人质 |
[01:38] | Great. Let’s go get him. | 好啊 我们去抓他吧 |
[02:06] | Clear! | 安全 |
[02:45] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[02:47] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[02:49] | Yes, of course, Malcolm. | 当然 马科姆 |
[02:52] | Why did you kill all those people? | 你为什么杀那些人 |
[02:58] | That. | 那个啊 |
[02:59] | Well, uh– well… | 这… |
[03:05] | Uh, I’m not sure I know the answer. | 我可能也不知道 |
[03:08] | If there even is one. | 如果真有原因的话 |
[03:12] | But… | 但是… |
[03:15] | I have some time on my hands. | 我手头有时间 |
[03:18] | Maybe we can figure it out. | 或许我们可以想明白 |
[03:22] | Together. | 一起想 |
[03:25] | They call you a monster. | 他们说你是怪物 |
[03:28] | On TV, kids at school. | 电视上 还有学校的孩子 |
[03:34] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[03:35] | Oh, no, my boy. | 不 孩子 |
[03:38] | There’s no such thing as monsters. | 这世上根本没有怪物 |
[04:03] | Bright, what’s your 20? | 布莱特 你在哪里 |
[04:05] | This is Bright. | 我是布莱特 |
[04:06] | I found the hostages. They’re alive. | 我找到人质了 他们还活着 |
[04:10] | Claude. | 克劳德 |
[04:11] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[04:12] | Short version? | 简单说吗 |
[04:15] | Your victims, their skin. | 你的被害人 他们的皮肤 |
[04:17] | It was smooth, untouched, identical. | 很光滑 没被碰过 一模一样 |
[04:21] | Then it hit me. You chose them the way a butcher would, | 然后我想到了 你是像个屠夫那样选择了他们 |
[04:25] | someone who was raised in a slaughterhouse. | 你是在屠宰场里长大的 |
[04:28] | You were sent here when you were, what, 11? | 你11岁时被送来了这里吧 |
[04:31] | A ward of the state? | 受州政府监护 |
[04:34] | This is where you were made. | 这是造就你的地方 |
[04:37] | I was made? | 我是被造就的 |
[04:39] | No one’s born broken. | 没人生来就残破 |
[04:41] | Someone breaks us. | 是有人让我们变得残破 |
[04:45] | How? | 怎么说 |
[04:47] | Put the gun down, I can tell you. | 把枪放下 我就告诉你 |
[04:53] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[04:58] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[05:00] | I got him! | 我发现他了 |
[05:03] | – He put it down! – No. No, no, no, no. | -他都放下枪了 -不不不 |
[05:05] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[05:07] | – You murdered him. – I just killed a serial killer. | -你杀了他 -我刚杀了个连环杀手 |
[05:10] | I’m a damn hero! | 我是个英雄 |
[05:12] | A cold-blooded hero. | 冷血英雄 |
[05:14] | Hey, don’t you get it twisted. | 你可别胡说 |
[05:17] | I just saved your life, son. | 我刚救了你一命 小子[儿子] |
[05:21] | I am not your son. | 我才不是你儿子 |
[05:30] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[05:31] | You don’t punch a sheriff. | 不能打治安官 |
[05:33] | Even if it’s not an official rule, it’s definitely unspoken. | 虽然不是正式规矩 但算是默认规矩 |
[05:38] | It’s both. | 两者都是 |
[05:39] | Special Agent Bright, this report is damning. | 布莱特特别探员 这份报告对你很不利 |
[05:42] | You ignored protocol, | 你无视规章 |
[05:43] | intimidated everyone who said no to you, | 威胁了所有拒绝你的人 |
[05:45] | and pissed off every cop between here and Tennessee. | 还惹怒了这里到田纳西州的每个警察 |
[05:47] | All in all, that’s, like, four good cops, so… | 总得来说也就有四个好警察 |
[05:51] | We have sign-off from DOJ. You’re fired. | 我们有司法部的批准 你被解雇了 |
[05:56] | What? | 什么 |
[05:59] | Wait, I found Claude Springer. | 等等 我找到了克劳德·斯普林格 |
[06:02] | I-I saved those people. | 我救了那些人 |
[06:03] | I’m sorry, Bright. | 抱歉 布莱特 |
[06:05] | We’re afraid you might suffer | 我们担心你可能有 |
[06:06] | from certain psychotic inclinations, | 精神病倾向 |
[06:09] | not unlike your father’s. | 类似你父亲的 |
[06:11] | Your complex PTSD, | 你复杂的创伤后应激障碍 |
[06:13] | the narcissistic tendencies. | 自恋倾向 |
[06:15] | I mean, you ran into that slaughterhouse | 你毫不顾及自己的安危 |
[06:16] | with zero regard for your own safety. | 就冲进了那间屠宰场 |
[06:19] | Just so you know, The Surgeon, he’s not a psychopath. | 告诉你 外科医生 他不是个精神变态 |
[06:23] | He’s a predatory sociopath. | 他是掠夺性反社会 |
[06:25] | Not that you should know the difference. | 虽然你们分不出区别 |
[06:26] | It’s only your job! | 这不过是你们的工作 |
[06:29] | Next time you call someone crazy, ask for their gun first. | 下次你们说谁是疯子 先让他们缴枪 |
[06:36] | Dahmer, Gein, Kemper. | 达默 盖因 坎伯 |
[06:38] | I just keep coming back to the thought: | 我就是一直有这么一个想法 |
[06:40] | what if psychopathy is not a disease? | 如果精神变态不是一种病呢 |
[06:42] | What if it’s a kind of genius? | 万一那其实是天才呢 |
[06:46] | Genius? | 天才 |
[06:48] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:48] | Dahmer wasn’t that smart. | 达默可不聪明 |
[06:50] | H-His fridge was so packed with body parts | 他的冰箱里放满了肢干 |
[06:52] | that he didn’t even have room for groceries. | 导致他都没地方放食物了 |
[06:54] | Those were the groceries. | 那些就是食物 |
[07:05] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[07:08] | It’s so much fun to talk shop. | 能谈论我自己的本行真是太好了 |
[07:14] | You know, I-I cherish these sessions. | 我很珍惜这些咨询的时光 |
[07:16] | – I’m intrigued by the criminal mind. – Oh, please. | -我只是对犯罪心理感兴趣 -拜托 |
[07:18] | We talk about murder the way most people talk about sports. | 我们谈论凶案就像普通人谈论体育一样 |
[07:21] | It’s more than that. | 没你说得这么简单 |
[07:28] | I see the tremors are back. | 看来你又开始震颤了 |
[07:31] | It’s nothing. | 没什么的 |
[07:32] | You know, I-I-I once had a-a patient | 我曾经有一个病人 |
[07:34] | who had a psychogenic tremor. | 他就患有精神性震颤 |
[07:41] | What do you have to tell me? | 你有什么想告诉我的 |
[07:44] | I applied to Quantico. | 我申请加入匡提科了 |
[07:48] | The FBI? | 联调局吗 |
[07:51] | A-And you-you think they’ll trust you? | 你觉得他们会信任你吗 |
[07:55] | Your father’s a serial killer. | 你父亲可是连环杀手 |
[07:59] | What I’m saying is… this is over. | 我的意思是…到此为止了 |
[08:06] | Over? | 到此为止 |
[08:10] | No. | 不 |
[08:13] | No, I-I need you. | 不 我需要你 |
[08:14] | You’re my only connection to the world out there. | 你现在是我和外界的唯一联系了 |
[08:16] | I’ll-I’ll be cut off. | 我会与世隔绝的 |
[08:18] | P-Please, please, please, Malcolm. | 拜托 求你 马科姆 |
[08:20] | No. Don’t do this. | 不 不要这样 |
[08:21] | This is not what I want! | 这不是我想要的 |
[08:22] | Maybe that’s a good thing. | 也许这是好事 |
[08:35] | You can’t leave me. | 你不能丢下我 |
[08:41] | This is wrong. | 这不对 |
[08:43] | I haven’t seen you in ten years. | 我已经十年没见过你了 |
[08:48] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[08:50] | I left you. I walked out of here. | 我丢下了你 我离开了这里 |
[08:52] | I won’t let you go. | 我不会放你走的 |
[08:55] | Remenber, we’re the same. | 别忘了 我们是一样的 |
[09:16] | Morning, Sunshine. Sleep well? | 早上好 美女 睡得好吗 |
[09:28] | “I’m willing to let go and trust myself.” | “我愿意放手 相信我自己” |
[09:31] | I’m willing to let go and trust myself. | 我愿意放手 相信我自己 |
[09:34] | All right. Good one. | 好吧 说得好 |
[09:37] | They fired you? | 他们把你炒了 |
[09:38] | Because of Dad? | 因为爸爸吗 |
[09:40] | I mean, it’s not fair. You haven’t seen him in years. | 这不公平 你都好几年没见过他了 |
[09:43] | Ains, I’m fine. Honestly. | 安斯 我没事 真的 |
[09:47] | Are you having nightmares? | 你最近做噩梦了吗 |
[09:51] | You know, I’m lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[09:55] | I was only five when Dad was arrested. | 爸爸被捕的时候我只有五岁 |
[09:58] | I don’t really remember it. | 基本都记不清楚了 |
[09:59] | But… I remember you, | 但是 我还记得你 |
[10:03] | telling me everything was gonna be okay, | 告诉我 一切都会好的 |
[10:05] | even when you knew it wasn’t. | 就算当时你知道并不会 |
[10:09] | This is a good thing. | 这算是件好事 |
[10:11] | A-a fresh start, you know. | 一个全新的开始 |
[10:12] | Forget about the FBI and all of those serial killers. | 忘记联调局和那些连环杀手 |
[10:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:18] | So you’re saying I should take a break from murder? | 你是说我应该暂时放下那些杀人案 |
[10:22] | Yes, exactly. | 没错 |
[10:24] | Oh, here, hold this. | 给 拿着 |
[10:26] | It’s probably just work. I got a report on a thing. | 可能只是工作电话 我有个报道 |
[10:30] | Another Ainsley Whitly exclusive? | 又是安斯莉·惠特利独家新闻吗 |
[10:32] | No. Just some white-collar crap. | 不 就是些金融破事 |
[10:36] | Remember, you’re taking a break. | 记住 你要暂时放下 |
[10:42] | Thanks, Ains. | 谢谢你 安斯 |
[10:48] | Bright. | 布莱特 |
[10:51] | Gil? | 吉尔 |
[10:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[10:54] | Heard you were back, city boy. | 听说你回来了 城里小子 |
[10:56] | You know, it’s not nice to sneak home and not tell your friends. | 偷偷溜回家却不告诉朋友们可不地道 |
[10:59] | Oh, I have friends? | 我还有朋友吗 |
[11:01] | I missed you, too, kid. | 我也想你 孩子 |
[11:07] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[11:07] | You got that spooked puppy dog look going on. | 你像只受惊的小狗崽似的 |
[11:11] | No. | 不 |
[11:12] | Just some white-collar crap. | 就是些金融破事 |
[11:13] | My sister just lied to me. | 我妹妹刚刚对我撒谎了 |
[11:15] | Her autonomic tells always give her away. | 她下意识的表情总是会出卖她 |
[11:17] | A reporter lying? I can’t believe it. | 记者竟然在撒谎 真是难以置信 |
[11:19] | She didn’t want me to know she’s covering a murder. | 她不想让我知道她在报道一宗谋杀案 |
[11:21] | Which, if she has a murder important enough to cover… | 如果她有一个重要到要报道的谋杀案… |
[11:24] | I’ve got a murder important enough | 我就有一个重要到… |
[11:25] | to track down your crazy ass. | 不惜找到你的谋杀案 |
[11:29] | I need a profiler. | 我需要一名侧写师 |
[11:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:34] | You know the FBI fired me, right? | 你知道联调局开除了我吧 |
[11:36] | Good thing I’m NYPD. | 还好我是纽约警局的 |
[11:37] | I told you you weren’t an FBI guy. | 我说了你不适合联调局 |
[11:39] | When are you gonna learn to listen to me? | 你什么时候才能学会听我的话 |
[11:41] | Well, let’s just not mention, um… | 我们还是不要提到… |
[11:44] | That your dad’s a serial killer? | 你爸爸是连环杀手这一茬吗 |
[11:47] | Don’t worry, my lips are sealed. | 别担心 我的嘴巴很严 |
[11:55] | Move it, come on. | 不要靠近 |
[11:56] | Victim’s name is Vanessa Hobbs. | 死者名叫凡妮莎·霍布斯 |
[11:57] | Mayor’s office keeps calling. | 市长办公室一直来电 |
[11:58] | We got a V.I.C. on our hands. | 死的是一个VIC |
[11:59] | – V.I.C.? – Very important cadaver. | -VIC是什么 -非常重要的尸体 |
[12:03] | Medical examiner did a drive-by. | 法医粗略检查了一下 |
[12:04] | Here’s what I got. | 这是报告 |
[12:05] | I’ll take that, thank you. | 给我吧 谢谢 |
[12:07] | Dani Powell, this is Malcolm Bright, | 黛妮·鲍威尔 这位是马科姆·布莱特 |
[12:09] | psychologist, forensic profiler, acquired taste. | 心理学家 侧写师 处久了你会喜欢他的 |
[12:15] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[12:16] | Housekeeper found the body this morning. | 管家今早发现了尸体 |
[12:18] | Vanessa Hobbs. She was 43, unmarried and rich. | 凡妮莎·霍布斯 43岁 单身富婆 |
[12:22] | Just my type. | 正好是我的菜 |
[12:23] | – So you’re a necrophiliac? – What? | -你是恋尸癖吗 -什么 |
[12:24] | No. Who’s this guy? | 不是 这人是谁 |
[12:27] | JT, Bright. | JT 这是布莱特 |
[12:28] | Bright, JT. | 布莱特 这是JT |
[12:29] | You’re not gonna like each other. | 你俩都不会喜欢对方的 |
[12:30] | Good to know. Excuse me. | 很高兴知道这点 借过 |
[12:37] | So you’re a profiler? | 你是个侧写师 |
[12:39] | Looks like our victim already filled out her profile. | 我们的死者看来已经把情况都说清楚了 |
[12:41] | She was looking to bang. | 她当时是等着约炮呢 |
[12:42] | Bang? | 约炮 |
[12:43] | Do you always associate intercourse with violence? | 你总是将暴力和交媾联系在一起吗 |
[12:47] | Bro, right now you’re the only thing I’m associating… | 兄弟 此刻我唯一想”联系联系”的就是你… |
[12:48] | Let him work. | 让他干活 |
[12:58] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[13:00] | Nothing. It’s kind of my thing. | 没什么 这是我的习惯 |
[13:02] | I imagine the crime from the killer’s point of view. | 我从凶手的视角想象犯罪过程 |
[13:04] | Helps me understand his state of mind. | 能帮我理解他的心理 |
[13:06] | You think like the killer? | 你能像凶手一样思考 |
[13:08] | It’s a gift. | 这是天赋 |
[13:11] | Well, you’re right, Jeffy. | 你没说错 JF |
[13:13] | It’s JT. | 我叫JT |
[13:15] | Our victim was waiting for someone special. | 我们的死者是在等一位特别的客人 |
[13:17] | A lover. | 她的情人 |
[13:18] | Unfortunately, the wrong man showed up. | 不幸的是 来的是另一个人 |
[13:25] | She threw her champagne glass the moment she saw him. | 她一看见他就把香槟杯扔出去了 |
[13:27] | She wasn’t expecting our killer. | 她没预料到凶手的到来 |
[13:29] | The fight was contained, and he subdued her quickly. | 打斗很快就结束了 他制服了她 |
[13:33] | But how did he do it? | 但他是如何做到的 |
[13:41] | She bit her tongue. | 她咬了自己的舌头 |
[13:44] | He injected her with something. | 他往她体内注射了什么 |
[13:46] | Probably a paralytic drug, | 八成是让她瘫痪的药 |
[13:48] | trapping her in her own body. | 让她无法动弹 |
[13:51] | She had to feel everything. | 她不得不感受一切 |
[13:54] | Inducing paralysis is a thousand times harder | 让人瘫痪比把人直接敲昏 |
[13:56] | than knocking someone out. | 难多了 |
[14:00] | It requires practice, | 这需要练习 |
[14:03] | equipment… | 设备… |
[14:06] | medical skills. | 医学技巧 |
[14:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:11] | I’ve seen this before. | 我之前见过这种 |
[14:21] | There’ll be an injection point into her iliac crest, | 她的骼脊处会有注射针眼 |
[14:23] | and a third near her heart. | 在心脏附近会有第三个针眼 |
[14:27] | How the hell do you know that? | 你他妈是怎么知道的 |
[14:30] | Our killer’s a copycat. | 我们的凶手是个模仿犯 |
[14:34] | He’s mimicking another serial killer. | 他在模仿另一个连环杀手 |
[14:39] | Dr. Martin Whitly. The Surgeon. | 马丁·惠特利医生 外号”外科医生” |
[14:43] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[14:44] | And you know all about this Surgeon guy? | 你对这个”外科医生”很熟悉吗 |
[14:48] | Almost like he’s family. | 他几乎像是我家人了 |
[14:56] | Bright, you okay? | 布莱特 你还好吗 |
[14:58] | I worried about bringing you in. | 我有点担心把你牵扯进来了 |
[15:01] | Didn’t want to wake up any old demons, | 我无意唤醒你过去的心魔 |
[15:03] | but I had to be certain that he was copying your dad. | 但我得确定他真的是在模仿你爸 |
[15:05] | Don’t worry, my demons don’t sleep. | 别担心 我的心魔从来就没睡着过 |
[15:08] | Look, I can only imagine what you must be feeling. | 听着 我能想象到你现在是什么感觉 |
[15:10] | The killer is copying The Quartet. | 这个凶手在模仿”四重奏” |
[15:12] | A series of four murders my father committed in ’92. | 我父亲在1992年实施的四起谋杀 |
[15:15] | We’ve only had three. | 我们只有三起 |
[15:17] | The killer isn’t finished. | 这个凶手还没杀完 |
[15:24] | Have you spoken to him? | 你和他联系过吗 |
[15:26] | No. No. | 没 没有 |
[15:28] | Not in ten years. | 十年没联系了 |
[15:29] | And I can’t go back there, Gil. | 我不能回去那里 吉尔 |
[15:31] | I can’t go back to him. | 我不能回到他身边 |
[15:33] | It wasn’t a healthy relationship. | 那不是健康的关系 |
[15:34] | I’m not asking you to… | 我没让你回去… |
[15:37] | but I got a serial killer on my hands, | 但我手头有这么个连环杀手 |
[15:39] | and you’re telling me he’s not done. | 你还告诉我说 他还没杀完 |
[15:45] | Okay, I’ll get started on a profile. | 好吧 我会开始侧写的 |
[16:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:14] | Hello, Mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[16:16] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry I didn’t call. I… | 抱歉我没给你打电话 我… |
[16:19] | Ainsley told me you were fired. | 安斯莉告诉我你被炒了 |
[16:21] | Hallelujah. Finally you can be done | 太好了 你终于可以脱离 |
[16:23] | with all this morose profiling nonsense. | 那些阴沉沉的侧写了 |
[16:25] | Yes, I will no longer be dragging our family’s | 是的 我再也不会败坏 |
[16:28] | sterling name through the mud. | 我们优秀的家族名声了 |
[16:29] | Oh, stop it. | 你可闭嘴吧 |
[16:30] | Bright– what a ridiculous alias. | 布莱特[光明] 这个假名太可笑了 |
[16:33] | At least I have the decency to drink through our family’s ruin | 至少我能够借酒笑对我们家族的黑历史 |
[16:35] | and not hide from it. | 而不是逃避它 |
[16:37] | – Turns out that’s impossible. – So… | -结果却发现无法逃离 -所以… |
[16:39] | your loft. | 你的小复式 |
[16:40] | I had Luisa change out your sheets | 我叫路易莎帮你换了床单 |
[16:42] | and wipe down your restraints. | 擦干净了你的自制力 |
[16:43] | And I called your old therapist, Doctor… | 我还给你之前的心理医生打电话了… |
[16:45] | Mother, it is lovely to see you, | 妈妈 见到你很高兴 |
[16:47] | but I have things to do, and… | 但我还有事要忙 而且… |
[16:49] | I know you’re not sleeping. | 我知道你睡不着 |
[17:00] | Chamomile should help. | 甘菊应该会有帮助 |
[17:02] | And if it doesn’t, I have pills. | 如果没用 我还有药 |
[17:05] | Relax, they’re practically over the counter. | 放心 它们基本上算是非处方药了 |
[17:07] | I have anxiety meds and mood stabilizers. | 我有抗焦虑药和情绪稳定药 |
[17:11] | Even some quaaludes, stashed from the ’80s. | 甚至是安眠酮 从80年代贮藏到现在 |
[17:14] | Though I would rather not share those | 不过我不太想和他人分享 |
[17:15] | unless it’s really an emergency | 除非真的是紧急情况 |
[17:17] | or a very good cocktail party. | 或是特别好的鸡尾酒会 |
[17:19] | I’m afraid pills alone will not fix what is wrong with us. | 恐怕单凭药物不能治好我们的问题 |
[17:22] | If you take enough, they will. | 如果你吃得够多 就可以 |
[17:25] | How I’ve missed our talks. | 真想念我们的聊天 |
[17:27] | I’m having your sister over tomorrow night | 明天晚上我要请你妹妹过来 |
[17:29] | for a petite soiree; be a dear and join. | 参加一个小聚会 你也乖乖来吧 |
[17:31] | I’m assuming you don’t break into Ainsley’s place like this? | 我想你不会像这样擅闯安斯莉的家吧 |
[17:33] | God, no. | 天呐 不会 |
[17:34] | She’s perfect. You are my only concern. | 她很好 你才是我唯一担心的 |
[17:38] | Try the tea. It’ll help. | 试试这茶 会有帮助的 |
[17:40] | Oh, yeah? What’s it laced with? | 是吗 里面掺了什么 |
[17:43] | Love. | 爱 |
[17:48] | Okay, let’s get to work. | 好吧 开始工作 |
[18:29] | Edrisa, | 艾德里莎 |
[18:30] | thanks for hustling on this. | 谢谢你抓紧赶工 |
[18:32] | – I know these homicides were… – Amazing. | -我知道这些谋杀… -很精彩 |
[18:34] | I mean, I’ve only ever read about | 我只在课本里读过 |
[18:35] | The Surgeon’s methods in textbooks. | 外科医生的作案手法 |
[18:37] | To see them carried out in person is a real thrill. | 亲眼看到这些手法非常令人激动 |
[18:39] | So, three victims. Based on the tox report, | 三名被害人 根据毒理报告 |
[18:41] | each one was injected with a different cocktail of paralytic agents | 每个人都被注射了不同的麻醉药混合物 |
[18:44] | that shut their bodies down one system at a time. | 让她们逐步失去身体机能 |
[18:47] | – It must have been agony. – It was. | -那肯定很痛苦 -是的 |
[18:51] | I imagine. | 我想象是这样 |
[18:54] | I have a preliminary profile. | 我有一个初步的侧写 |
[18:55] | Damn, Bright, you sleep at all? | 天呐 布莱特 你到底睡过没有 |
[18:58] | I got six hours, three nights ago, | 我三天前睡了六个小时 |
[19:00] | so… yeah, I’m good. | 所以 我挺好的 |
[19:02] | He’s the killer, right? We agree? | 他就是杀手对吗 我们都同意吧 |
[19:05] | This suture work is amazing. | 这个缝合完成得太棒了 |
[19:08] | These Y-incisions. | 这些Y形切口 |
[19:10] | You’re like Picasso with formaldehyde. | 你就像用福尔马林的毕加索 |
[19:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[19:14] | And you’re… | 而你… |
[19:16] | very slender. | 很苗条 |
[19:18] | Yeah, well, most food makes me sick. | 是啊 大多数食物都让我恶心 |
[19:20] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[19:21] | Bright, your profile have a headline? | 布莱特 大概说下你的侧写 |
[19:23] | Our suspect is a serial killer superfan. | 我们的嫌疑人是连环杀手的狂热粉丝 |
[19:26] | Probably white male. Big surprise. | 可能是白人男性 好”意外” |
[19:29] | He blends in. | 他能融入人群 |
[19:30] | Average size, average height, and smart. | 中等身型 中等身高 很聪明 |
[19:33] | He’s a high-functioning psychopath. | 他是个高功能型精神变态者 |
[19:36] | Sounds like my ex. | 听起来像我前任 |
[19:37] | He’s also inadequate. | 他还缺乏自信 |
[19:38] | Definitely Khalil. | 绝对就是卡里尔 |
[19:39] | He can’t craft his own murders, so he mimics The Surgeon. | 他无法自己策划谋杀 所以他模仿外科医生 |
[19:42] | His victims are white, over 40, and wealthy. | 被害人都是白人 超过40岁 还很富有 |
[19:45] | They’re also strangers. Nothing connects them. | 她们还是陌生人 互相之间没有联系 |
[19:48] | Except for these. | 除了这个 |
[19:50] | All three victims had the same bruising on their wrists. | 三名被害人的手腕上都有同样的瘀伤 |
[19:54] | This does not match The Surgeon’s methods. | 这不符合外科医生的作案手法 |
[19:56] | Maybe our guy handcuffed Vanessa? | 也许凶手铐住了凡妮莎 |
[19:58] | These aren’t from metal. | 这些伤痕不是由金属造成的 |
[20:00] | My guess is quarter-inch-thick Japanese-style bondage rope. | 我猜测是0.25英寸粗的日式绑绳 |
[20:04] | – Simple but effective. – Exactly. | -简单但有效 -没错 |
[20:07] | I mean, I agree about the rope and its effectiveness, | 我是说同意绳子和它有效性的说法 |
[20:10] | and, and everything else that you said. | 还有其它所有你说的话 |
[20:12] | Also, these bruises don’t match the time of death. | 另外 这些瘀伤不符合死亡时间 |
[20:14] | They’re from earlier. Three days at least. | 造成瘀伤的时间更早 至少三天前 |
[20:16] | So, the women were all restrained, | 所以这些女性全部被束缚过 |
[20:17] | but not on the night that they were murdered. | 但不是在她们被杀害的那天晚上 |
[20:19] | They were into a Fifty Shades type thing, I got you. | 她们喜欢《五十度灰》那种 我明白了 |
[20:21] | So, we have three victims, | 我们有三名被害人 |
[20:23] | all exhibiting bruising consistent with BDSM. | 身上全都有符合施虐与受虐行为的瘀伤 |
[20:26] | What if the man that Vanessa was waiting for was a dom? | 如果凡妮莎等的那个男人是施虐者呢 |
[20:29] | A professional dominant. | 一个专业的”主” |
[20:30] | – He was seeing all three of them. – Right. | -他见过她们三个人 -是的 |
[20:32] | If he’s a pro, that means that they paid him. | 如果他是专业的 那意味着她们付了钱给他 |
[20:34] | I’ll track down the bank records. | 我去追踪银行记录 |
[20:36] | Nico Stavros. He lives in apartment 5J. | 尼可·斯塔夫罗斯 他住在5J公寓 |
[20:38] | Each victim sent him a payment in the last month. | 所有被害人上个月都给过他钱 |
[20:41] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[20:44] | Lights are off. | 灯没开 |
[20:45] | Gil said to wait. He’s pulling a warrant. | 吉尔说要等等 他去申请搜查令了 |
[20:48] | – You calling Gil? – No. Nico. | -你是给吉尔打电话吗 -不 打给尼可 |
[20:51] | His number was in the file. | 档案里有他的电话号码 |
[20:53] | Maybe he’s available for a quick session. | 也许他有时间来一次快速服务 |
[21:01] | I think he’s home. | 我觉得他在家 |
[21:03] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[21:08] | Clear. | 安全 |
[21:10] | Clear! | 安全 |
[21:15] | Clear. | 安全 |
[21:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:21] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么 |
[21:24] | He’s building electronics. | 他正在制作电路 |
[21:27] | Compounding his own drugs. | 自己混合药物 |
[21:29] | He’s more than a copycat. | 他不止是一个模仿犯 |
[21:33] | My profile’s wrong. | 我的侧写错了 |
[21:48] | NYPD. Don’t worry. | 纽约警察 别担心 |
[21:49] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[21:52] | He’s here? | 他在这儿吗 |
[21:55] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[21:58] | Shots! | 他开枪了 |
[22:01] | Are we good? | 你们没事吧 |
[22:01] | – Yeah, good. – Yeah. | -没事 -我没事 |
[22:03] | – Stay-stay with Bright. I got him. – Good! | -你和布莱特留下 我去追他 -好 |
[22:14] | Why did Nico do this to you? Were you one of his clients? | 尼可为什么把你绑在这 你是他的客人吗 |
[22:16] | I’m not a client, man. I’m Nico. | 我不是客人 我就是尼可 |
[22:18] | He made me call them. Set up dates. | 他逼我打电话给她们 约定日期 |
[22:20] | He’s a psycho, man. | 他是个疯子 |
[22:22] | I got a 10-13, armed perp at 1901 Riverside. | 需要支援 河滨路1901号有持枪罪犯 |
[22:24] | Officer in pursuit. | 单人追捕中 |
[22:26] | Hey, stop! | 别跑 |
[22:27] | – Who did this to you? – I didn’t see his face. | -是谁干的 -我没看到他的脸 |
[22:29] | Please, I’ve been in this chair for days. Get me out! | 拜托了 我被绑在椅子上好几天了 把我松开 |
[22:35] | – Yo, he’s locked in. – JT. | -这是锁上的 -JT |
[22:38] | Little problem here. | 有点麻烦了 |
[22:40] | Oh, man, that ain’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[22:55] | – Bright, you see that? – Yeah. | -布莱特 你看到了吗 -嗯 |
[22:56] | It’s a bomb, and he’s locked to it, | 这是个炸弹 他被锁在上面 |
[22:58] | – and the chair’s locked to the ground. – What?! | -椅子固定在地上了 -什么 |
[23:00] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[23:01] | Yo, man, he didn’t need to hear that. | 他又没必要知道这个 |
[23:03] | Well, he was gonna find out in around 72 seconds. | 反正72秒后他也会知道的 |
[23:06] | We need to get one arm free. | 我们得松开一只胳膊 |
[23:08] | Find a screwdriver. I can pick the lock. | 找把螺丝刀 我可以撬锁 |
[23:11] | There’s not enough time. | 没时间了 |
[23:15] | JT, kitchen. | JT 厨房 |
[23:17] | Get ice. Lots. | 拿冰 多拿 |
[23:19] | – What’s happening? – I’m gonna chop off your hand. | -怎么了 -我要把你的手砍下来 |
[23:22] | What? | 什么 |
[23:29] | There’s really no other option. | 真没有别的办法了 |
[23:31] | And reattachment surgery’s come a long way, | 断肢再植手术已经很成熟了 |
[23:33] | so… deep breaths. | 所以 深呼吸 |
[23:36] | – No, no, no. – Deep breaths! | -不 不 不 -深呼吸 |
[23:37] | How much time we got on the clock, Bright? | 表上还有多少时间 布莱特 |
[23:44] | I’m willing to let go | 我愿意放手 |
[23:45] | – and trust myself. – Hey, Bright. | -相信我自己 -布莱特 |
[23:46] | Wait, man! Don’t do… | 等等 不要 |
[23:49] | – Gil. – Talk to me. | -吉尔 -说 |
[23:50] | Thank God. I-I-I lost him. | 谢天谢地 我跟丢他了 |
[23:52] | JT and Bright, th-they’re still inside. | JT和布莱特 他们还在里面 |
[23:59] | – Hit the ground! – What happened? | -趴在地上 -发生什么事了 |
[24:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:11] | Bright. | 布莱特 |
[24:13] | Bright, Bright. | 布莱特 布莱特 |
[24:16] | Bright, Bright, Bright, Bright. You okay? | 布莱特 布莱特 布莱特 你没事吧 |
[24:19] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:21] | – Hello? – Yeah. | -喂 -嗯 |
[24:22] | Totally. | 没事 |
[24:25] | I got to give them a hand. | 我得把手给他们 |
[24:45] | Our killer’s motive is revenge. | 凶手的动机是复仇 |
[24:47] | He wants to inflict as much pain as humanly possible. | 他想施加人类能承受的最大的疼痛 |
[24:50] | That’s why he’s using The Surgeon’s Quartet. | 所以他才利用外科医生的四重奏 |
[24:52] | It was an experiment to find | 这是一个实验 |
[24:53] | the most agonizing way to kill someone. | 用来寻找最痛苦的杀人方式 |
[24:55] | – That’s motive. What else? – He’s white, 40, maybe 50, | -这是动机 还有呢 -他是白人 40岁 也许有50 |
[24:59] | rich, likely bald, and a romantic. | 富裕 可能秃头 喜欢浪漫 |
[25:03] | Go back. | 前面那句 |
[25:05] | How do you know that he’s bald? | 你怎么知道他秃头 |
[25:07] | Well, I don’t, | 我不知道 |
[25:08] | uh, but his psychology implies dysmorphia. | 他的心理状态暗示他有躯体变形障碍 |
[25:11] | He hates his own body. | 他厌恶自己的身体 |
[25:12] | Yet we saw an imposing man at Nico’s, | 但我们在尼克家看到的却是一个强壮的人 |
[25:15] | so I’m thinking bald. | 所以我推测他秃头 |
[25:20] | 安斯莉 快来妈妈家 | |
[25:26] | Oh, Malcolm, I lunched | 马科姆 我上周 |
[25:29] | with the Egyptian ambassador last week. | 和埃及大使吃了顿饭 |
[25:30] | He has a lovely daughter. | 他有个很可爱的女儿 |
[25:33] | A bit curvy but acceptable. | 略为丰满不过可以接受 |
[25:36] | Maybe you could ask her out. | 也许你可以约她出去 |
[25:36] | 吉尔 你在哪儿 | |
[25:38] | Am I keeping you from something, dear? | 我耽误你的事了吗 亲爱的 |
[25:40] | No, uh, no. | 没有 没 |
[25:41] | Nothing important. | 没什么大事 |
[25:43] | You… were talking about… Egypt? | 你刚在说 埃及 |
[25:48] | What are you not telling me? | 你没告诉我什么事 |
[25:51] | Ainsley, give. | 安斯莉 说 |
[25:53] | He’s working for the NYPD | 他正在帮纽约警局 |
[25:55] | on the new serial killer investigation. | 调查一个新连环杀手 |
[25:57] | What? | 什么 |
[25:58] | – Don’t you watch my reports? – Not with the sound on. | -你没看我的报道吗 -没开声音 |
[26:00] | I thought you said you were done with this murder business. | 你不是说自己不查凶案了吗 |
[26:04] | I have moved on from your father. | 我早就放下你爸爸的事了 |
[26:05] | Why can’t you? | 你为什么就不能 |
[26:09] | Because, | 因为 |
[26:11] | this new killer is… | 这个新凶手… |
[26:17] | copying The Surgeon. | 在模仿外科医生 |
[26:25] | Way to bury the lede. | 你就不能委婉一点 |
[26:27] | Is Dad a person of interest? Are there others? | 爸爸是嫌疑人吗 还是有别的疑犯 |
[26:29] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也许吧 我也不知道 |
[26:31] | Ains, you can’t cover this. It would cause a panic. | 安斯 你不能报道这事 会造成恐慌 |
[26:33] | People should panic. | 民众就该恐慌 |
[26:35] | What do you mean he’s copying him? | 为什么说凶手在模仿他 |
[26:39] | The Quartet. The, uh, first three… | 四重奏 前三个… |
[26:43] | Alexis Scott, Sharice Baker, Lyla Thompson. | 亚历克西丝·斯考特 莎莉丝·贝克 莱拉·汤普森 |
[26:49] | He took their lives, stole them from their family, | 他夺走了她们的生命 把她们从家人身边抢走 |
[26:51] | and then from his cage, he tried to steal you. | 他被关进牢房里都还想把你抢走 |
[26:53] | I promised I would never see him again. | 我保证再也不会去见他了 |
[26:55] | Careful, Malcolm. | 小心 马科姆 |
[26:56] | Your father would love all of this. | 你爸爸肯定特别喜欢这一切 |
[26:59] | You trying to solve his murders. | 你试图破解他的凶案 |
[27:02] | Don’t do it. | 不要去 |
[27:03] | Do not go to him. He is a cancer. | 不要去找他 他就是癌症 |
[27:06] | He will destroy you. | 他会摧毁你 |
[27:08] | – Take it from me. – Mom… | -听我的吧 -妈妈 |
[27:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:27] | The median nerve travels from the brachial plexus | 正中神经穿越过臂丛 |
[27:31] | all the way down through to the fingertips, | 一路下来直到手指尖 |
[27:35] | and that’s how we feel touch. | 于是我们就能感知触摸了 |
[27:37] | They call it the “eye of the hand.” | 人们称之为”手之眼” |
[27:40] | – It’s amazing. – Well, then it’s just like you. | -太神奇了 -对 和你一样 |
[27:45] | Okay, you go finish your cocoa upstairs | 你去楼上把可可喝完 |
[27:47] | and I’ll clean up down here, okay? | 我把这儿收拾下 好吗 |
[27:49] | – Good night, Dad. – Good night. | -晚安 爸爸 -晚安 |
[28:02] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[28:06] | Don’t… don’t-don’t open… | 别 别打开 |
[28:08] | Dad, what’s in here? | 爸爸 这里面有什么 |
[28:14] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[28:20] | Don’t open! | 不要打开 |
[28:22] | Bright? | 布莱特 |
[28:23] | Don’t… don’t open… | 别 别打开 |
[28:26] | Don’t open it. | 别打开 |
[28:27] | Don’t… | 别 |
[28:28] | Don’t open! Don’t open it. | 别打开 别打开 |
[28:37] | Relax, Bright. Bright, relax, stop. | 放松 布莱特 布莱特 放松 别这样 |
[28:39] | Stop, stop, Bright. No, no, no, no, no. Stop. | 停下 布莱特 不不不 别这样 |
[28:41] | Hey! No, no, no, no. Don’t, don’t, don’t. | 不不不不 别开枪 别开枪 |
[28:43] | He’s asleep. He’s… Bright, relax. | 他睡着了 他是… 布莱特 放松 |
[28:45] | Bright, it’s a dream, okay? Just a bad dream. | 布莱特 只是个梦 好吗 只是个噩梦 |
[28:53] | They’re called pavor nocturnus. | 他们叫这个睡惊症 |
[28:56] | Night terrors, and they’re not fun. | 夜惊 一点也不好玩 |
[28:58] | But on the bright side, they’re ruining my life, so… | 但可喜的是 他们正在毁了我的生活 所以 |
[29:03] | I didn’t hurt her, did I? | 我没有伤着她吧 |
[29:04] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别抬举自己了 |
[29:06] | Dani’s from the Bronx. Tougher than both of us. | 黛妮来自布朗克斯区 比我俩都强悍 |
[29:09] | Like Jackie. | 像杰姬一样 |
[29:13] | Yeah. Bronx girl. | 对 布朗克斯姑娘 |
[29:15] | She loved you like family. | 她像家人一样爱你 |
[29:17] | Worried about you every time you went to go see your father. | 每次你去看你父亲时她都很担心 |
[29:19] | Don’t worry, Gil, I’m fine. | 别担心 吉尔 我没事 |
[29:21] | I got it under control. | 一切都在控制之中 |
[29:22] | Under control? You chopped off a man’s hand, | 在控制之中 你砍了一个人的手 |
[29:26] | a maniac is copying your father’s murders, | 一个疯子在模仿你父亲作案 |
[29:28] | and six cops nearly shot you right over there. | 刚才六个警察差点把你崩了 |
[29:29] | You are anything but in control. | 你完全没有在控制之中 |
[29:31] | What does that mean? You agree with the FBI? | 什么意思 你同意联调局的吗 |
[29:34] | I’ve known you for 20 years. You’re on edge. | 我认识你20年了 你现在神经太紧张了 |
[29:35] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:36] | There’s a fourth victim out there, and I can save her. | 有第四名受害者 而我能救她 |
[29:39] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[29:42] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 我就怕这个 |
[29:47] | You found something. | 你有发现 |
[29:49] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[29:58] | FID pulled these out of Nico’s apartment. | 联调局在尼可公寓找到了这些 |
[30:00] | Open it. | 打开看 |
[30:09] | These sketches show the first three methods from The Quartet. | 这些草图是四重奏前三起谋杀所使用的手法 |
[30:16] | My father drew these. | 是我父亲画的 |
[30:17] | I know, | 我知道 |
[30:20] | but how did our killer get them? | 但凶手是怎么拿到的 |
[30:21] | Your dad’s still locked up at Claremont Psychiatric. | 你爸还被关在克莱蒙特精神病院 |
[30:23] | Well, I’ll ask him. | 我去问他 |
[30:24] | No, I’m not letting you go back there. | 不行 我不能让你回去 |
[30:25] | – There’s got to be another way. – There isn’t. | -肯定还有其他办法 -没有了 |
[30:27] | He’ll only talk to me. | 他只愿意和我说话 |
[30:31] | I can’t let you do this, Bright. | 我不会让你这么做 布莱特 |
[30:34] | I’m not asking. | 我不是在问你意见 |
[31:05] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[31:07] | My boy. | 我的儿子 |
[31:09] | Dr. Whitly. | 惠特利医生 |
[31:12] | God, I can’t believe it. | 天呐 真不敢相信 |
[31:14] | Ten years. | 十年了 |
[31:17] | Nice cell. Who paid for it? | 牢房不错 谁付的钱 |
[31:20] | Oh, you’d be amazed at what our Saudi friends will pay | 你绝对想不到我们的沙特朋友们对一位名誉扫地的 |
[31:23] | a disgraced cardiothoracic surgeon. | 心胸外科医生有多大方 |
[31:27] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[31:30] | You look exhausted. | 你看着很疲惫 |
[31:31] | Yet you look fresh as a daisy. | 但你像小雏菊一样生机勃勃 |
[31:34] | Funny how that works. | 造化弄人 |
[31:35] | Well, I’m a vegan now, | 我现在吃素 |
[31:37] | and I haven’t seen your mother in 20 years. | 而且我20年没见过你妈了 |
[31:43] | please, have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[31:45] | Take a load off. | 轻松点 |
[31:46] | How’s your sister? | 你妹妹怎么样了 |
[31:49] | You have a copycat. | 你有个模仿犯 |
[31:52] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[31:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:56] | Well, I’m-I’m flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[32:00] | And, uh, deeply concerned. | 也非常担忧 |
[32:03] | Save it. I know you’re helping him. | 别装了 我知道你在帮他 |
[32:06] | My drawings. H-How did you get those? | 我的图 你怎么拿到的 |
[32:09] | From our killer. | 在凶手那儿 |
[32:10] | Who is he? Why are you helping him? | 他是谁 你为什么帮他 |
[32:12] | – I’m not. – Of course you are. | -我没帮 -你当然帮了 |
[32:14] | You drew these for him. They’re proof. | 你帮他画了这些 这就是证据 |
[32:16] | No, they’re from my study. | 不 这些是放在我书房里的 |
[32:18] | Journal 19, top shelf. | 19号日记 最上层 |
[32:35] | See? | 你瞧 |
[32:36] | They were stolen. | 这些是被偷走的 |
[32:38] | I’ve been robbed. This is an outrage. | 我被劫了 天理难容 |
[32:40] | Three women have died. | 三个女人死了 |
[32:42] | Sure, yes, that’s an outrage, too. | 对 那也天理难容 |
[32:45] | There can be multiple outrages. | 可以有多件天理难容的事 |
[32:48] | But-but it wasn’t me. Those journals never leave this cell, | 但不是我 这些日记从没离开过牢房 |
[32:51] | and I don’t have visitors anymore. | 我现在也没有访客了 |
[32:53] | What about your patients? | 那你的病人呢 |
[32:57] | Mostly men. Wealthy, powerful, morally suspect. | 大部分是男性 有钱有权 道德有问题 |
[33:02] | They fit the profile. | 他们符合侧写 |
[33:03] | You’re sounding a bit judgy. | 你听起来有点以貌取人 |
[33:05] | How is your mother, by the way? | 对了 你妈妈还好吗 |
[33:08] | Malcolm, what are you doing? | 马科姆 你在做什么 |
[33:09] | The suspect, I think he’s one of your patients. | 我认为疑犯是你的病人 |
[33:14] | There are 40 cases in there. | 里面有40宗病例 |
[33:17] | Okay, these are too young. | 好 这些太年轻 |
[33:19] | Not divorced. | 没离婚 |
[33:20] | Not obese. | 不肥胖 |
[33:23] | These men died on the table. | 这些人手术途中就死了 |
[33:26] | Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人嘛 |
[33:27] | No. No. No. | 不是 不是 不是 |
[33:29] | No. | 不是 |
[33:31] | No. | 不是 |
[33:38] | You winnowed all those down to just two? | 你把这么多人缩小到最后两个 |
[33:43] | Well, tell me. Who is, who is the killer? | 告诉我 凶手是谁 |
[33:46] | I’m on the edge of my seat. | 我等不及想知道 |
[33:48] | I don’t know. There isn’t enough detail. | 我不知道 细节不够 |
[33:51] | I need… | 我需要… |
[33:54] | you. | 你 |
[33:55] | Their doctor. | 他们的医生 |
[33:57] | Patients tell you things nobody else knows. | 病人会告诉你其他人不知道的事 |
[33:59] | What isn’t in these files? | 有什么是档案里没写的 |
[34:00] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[34:02] | Helping the police goes against everything I stand for. | 帮助警察完全违背了我的立场 |
[34:06] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[34:11] | W– What? | 怎么了 |
[34:12] | – What are you doing? – You’re going to tell me. | -你在干什么 -你会告诉我 |
[34:16] | – No, I’m not. – This isn’t an argument. | -我并不会 -这不是争论 |
[34:18] | I can tell, you’re afraid. | 我能看出 你在害怕 |
[34:22] | Not of the killer, not of the police. | 不是怕凶手 也不是怕警察 |
[34:26] | You’re afraid of me. | 你是怕我 |
[34:28] | – You? – It’s obvious. | -你 -很明显 |
[34:31] | Your breathing, how you hold your hands, | 你的呼吸 你绞着双手 |
[34:34] | how you’re looking at the door. | 你频频看向门那边 |
[34:35] | You’re afraid I’m gonna leave. | 你怕我会离开 |
[34:37] | This is it and I’ll never come back. | 这次之后 我永远不会再来 |
[34:39] | Okay. I’ll give you this. | 好 我答应你 |
[34:42] | Help me and I’ll come back. | 你帮我 我就会再来 |
[35:07] | Carter Berkhead, the developer. | 卡特·伯克海德 那个开发商 |
[35:11] | He had his heart attack whilst | 他在性爱地牢 |
[35:14] | whipping some poor submissive in a sex dungeon. | 鞭打一个可怜的奴时心脏病发 |
[35:18] | Thank you, Dr. Whitly. | 谢谢你 惠特利医生 |
[35:26] | – Bright. – Dani. | -布莱特 -黛妮 |
[35:28] | – Gil and JT are still with Nico. – What is this? | -吉尔和JT还陪着尼可 -这是怎么回事 |
[35:31] | I don’t know, some charity event that the Berkheads | 我不知道 伯克海德家族为他们俱乐部 |
[35:32] | – hold for their club. – Their club? | -办的慈善活动 -他们的俱乐部 |
[35:35] | – Which club? – What’s it matter? You a member? | -哪个俱乐部 -很重要吗 你是会员吗 |
[35:37] | Um, let’s hope not. | 希望不是 |
[35:39] | What do we know about Carter Berkhead? | 我们对卡特·伯克海德有什么了解 |
[35:40] | Old money, lots of it. This is him and his wife Blair. | 出身富家 非常有钱 这是他和他妻子布莱尔 |
[35:43] | So he is bald. | 他果然秃头 |
[35:44] | Let’s go find him. | 我们去找他 |
[35:49] | – Detective, we’re in trouble. -What? | -警探 我们有麻烦了 -什么 |
[35:51] | Nope, not that kind. | 不 不是那种麻烦 |
[35:53] | Do you see the woman in the blue dress? | 你看到穿蓝裙那位女士了吗 |
[35:56] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[35:56] | – That’s my mother. – Your mother? | -那是我妈 -你妈 |
[35:59] | Is she looking this way? | 她朝这边看了吗 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:02] | Maybe you should draw your gun. | 也许你是该拔枪出来 |
[36:05] | – We should split up. – What? Wait… | -我们分头行事 -什么 等等 |
[36:21] | Mrs. Berkhead? | 伯克海德太太 |
[36:23] | It’s Blair. And you are? | 叫我布莱尔 你是哪位 |
[36:25] | Detective Powell, NYPD. | 我是鲍威尔警探 纽约警局的 |
[36:27] | I’m looking for your husband. It’s regarding Nico Stavros. | 我找你丈夫 事关尼可·斯塔夫罗斯 |
[36:33] | Let’s talk upstairs. | 我们到楼上谈 |
[36:41] | This your husband’s office? | 这是你丈夫的办公室吗 |
[36:43] | Carter’s out of the country on safari. | 卡特出国狩猎旅行去了 |
[36:46] | We can speak freely here. | 我们可以在这里谈 |
[36:50] | Bright. | 布莱特 |
[36:51] | We’re at the hospital. Nico just woke up. | 我们在医院 尼可刚醒了 |
[36:53] | Carter’s wife Blair was one of Nico’s clients. | 卡特的妻子布莱尔曾是尼可的客人 |
[36:57] | She was cheating on her husband with another dom. | 她背着他丈夫和另一个主出轨了 |
[37:01] | Blair’s the fourth victim. | 布莱尔是第四个受害人 |
[37:10] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[37:12] | Carter, what are you doing? | 卡特 你在干什么 |
[37:14] | You said you were hunting. | 你不是说去打猎了吗 |
[37:44] | Decisions, decisions. | 好好想想 |
[37:46] | How are you going to do it? | 你要怎么做呢 |
[37:49] | The gun’s too loud, | 开枪太响 |
[37:51] | and I’m guessing you don’t have enough paralytic agent for two. | 我猜你也没备够两人份的麻痹剂 |
[37:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:55] | Malcolm Bright. | 马科姆·布莱特 |
[37:56] | I’m unarmed. | 我没带武器 |
[37:59] | I’m a profiler. | 我是侧写师 |
[38:02] | You’re still in control. | 一切仍在你控制中 |
[38:03] | A profiler? | 侧写师 |
[38:05] | You think this is about control? | 你以为这和控制有关吗 |
[38:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:09] | Controlling yourself. | 控制你自己 |
[38:11] | Your passion, what you want, | 你的激情 你想要的 |
[38:14] | what you desire, you have to cause it pain. | 你的欲望 你一定要给他们施加疼痛 |
[38:17] | Especially your wife. | 特别是你的妻子 |
[38:19] | You dominated Blair like everyone else. | 你像支配其他人一样支配布莱尔 |
[38:21] | And then came your heart attack, and at your weakest moment… | 然后你心脏病发 在你最脆弱的时刻… |
[38:24] | She betrayed me with Nico. | 她背叛了我 和尼可出轨 |
[38:26] | You lost control. | 你失去控制了 |
[38:28] | You had to punish her, | 你必须惩罚她 |
[38:29] | make her feel the most pain imaginable. | 让她感受世间最大的痛苦 |
[38:33] | It only makes sense that The Surgeon saved your life. | 外科医生救过你的命 这很有道理 |
[38:44] | After he saved me, I became obsessed with his work. | 他救了我之后 我对他的作品深深着迷 |
[38:48] | I studied him. | 我研究他 |
[38:49] | He inflicted pain like no one else. | 他施加疼痛的手法独一无二 |
[38:52] | That’s where I learned to do this. | 我就是从他那学到了这个 |
[38:54] | No, don’t. | 不 别 |
[38:56] | You want to live up to The Surgeon? No… | -你想不辜负外科医生吗 -不 |
[38:58] | – You want to be the perfect student? – No, that’s for Blair! | -你想成为他完美的学生吗 -不要 那是给布莱尔的 |
[39:01] | Shooting her doesn’t cut it. | 开枪杀死她不算完结 |
[39:04] | You need to finish The Quartet. | 你必须完成四重奏 |
[39:06] | You don’t deserve it. | 你不配得到它 |
[39:07] | That’s the thing, Carter, I do. | 问题是 卡特 我配 |
[39:09] | I do deserve The Surgeon’s pain. | 我就配得到外科医生的疼痛 |
[39:12] | Because I’m his son. | 因为我是他儿子 |
[39:31] | My real name is Malcolm Whitly. | 我的真名是马科姆·惠特利 |
[39:36] | I changed it because I wanted to get away from him. | 我改名是因为我想摆脱他 |
[39:42] | See, I always thought I was afraid of my father | 我一直以为我怕我父亲 |
[39:45] | and everything he taught me. | 怕他教给我的一切 |
[39:50] | But, really, I was afraid of me. | 但其实我怕的是我自己 |
[39:54] | So I betrayed him. | 于是我背叛了他 |
[39:58] | I became a profiler and hunted down people like him. | 我成为侧写师 追捕像他一样的人 |
[40:03] | So now’s your chance, Carter. | 现在你有机会了 卡特 |
[40:08] | Now’s your chance to kill me, | 现在你有机会杀死我 |
[40:11] | his prodigal son. | 他的不肖子 |
[40:13] | Bright, no. | 布莱特 不要 |
[40:15] | I’m willing to let go. | 我愿意放手 |
[40:16] | Bright, no. | 布莱特 不要 |
[40:34] | Don’t move! Stay down! | 别动 趴在地上 |
[40:40] | You okay? You okay? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[40:44] | You weren’t gonna let him do that, right? Right? | 你不会真让他那么做的吧 不会的吧 |
[40:48] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[40:50] | That’d be crazy. | 那就太疯狂了 |
[41:03] | I’ve just received breaking news. | 我刚收到突发新闻 |
[41:05] | A trusted source inside the NYPD has confirmed | 纽约警局内部可靠来源已确认 |
[41:08] | that police are charging Carter Berkhead with the three homicides | 警方将控告卡特·伯克海德犯下 |
[41:11] | that have terrified the city. | 震惊全城的三宗谋杀案 |
[41:12] | The Surgeon’s son? | 外科医生的儿子 |
[41:14] | Gil, you know I love you, man, but this is a bridge too far. | 吉尔 你知道我爱你兄弟 但这太夸张了 |
[41:21] | Gil, who is he? Who is he to you? | 吉尔 他是谁 他对你有什么意义 |
[41:28] | I worked the Upper East Side in ’98. Not far from here. | 我98年在上东区当警察 离这儿不远 |
[41:32] | One night we get a call. | 有一晚我们接到报警电话 |
[41:34] | Some kid, a prank. | 是一个孩子 恶作剧 |
[41:36] | They send me to sort it out, | 局里派我去处理 |
[41:37] | apologize to the owners and all that. | 向屋主道歉什么的 |
[41:41] | The doctor who lived there | 住在那里的医生 |
[41:42] | couldn’t figure out who made the call. | 想不出是谁报的警 |
[41:44] | Still, he invited me in, even offered me a cup of tea. | 但他还是邀我进屋了 还给我倒了杯茶 |
[41:49] | That’s how The Surgeon tranquilized his victims. | 外科医生就是用那方法麻醉他的受害人的 |
[41:52] | Tea laced with ketamine. | 掺了氯胺酮的茶 |
[42:03] | What’s up, kid? | 你好吗 孩子 |
[42:04] | You should take out your gun. | 你应该把枪拔出来 |
[42:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[42:10] | My father, he’s going to kill you. | 我父亲打算杀了你 |
[42:19] | Bright called the cops on his dad? | 是布莱特叫警察来逮捕他父亲的吗 |
[42:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:25] | He saved a lot of lives that night, | 他那晚救了很多人的命 |
[42:27] | including mine. | 包括我 |
[42:31] | Look, I know he’s a little different, | 听着 我知道他有点与众不同 |
[42:32] | but trust me, | 但相信我 |
[42:35] | Bright’s one of us. | 布莱特是我们的一员 |
[42:42] | You’re a real hero. | 你是个真正的英雄 |
[42:44] | Don’t you ever forget it. | 别忘了这一点 |
[43:06] | What a thrill. | 真刺激啊 |
[43:08] | You caught the killer, saved the girl. | 你抓住了凶手 救了那女孩 |
[43:10] | You’re quite the detective. Of course, you had my help. | 你是个厉害的警探 当然 我也帮了你 |
[43:14] | There’s one thing I can’t figure out. | 有件事我想不明白 |
[43:18] | How did Carter Berkhead know which pages | 卡特·伯克海德怎么知道 |
[43:20] | to take from your journal? | 该拿走你日记里哪几页 |
[43:25] | That is an excellent question. | 这问题问得好 |
[43:27] | Here’s another. | 还有一个问题 |
[43:30] | Did you orchestrate all of this just to get me back? | 这一切是不是你为了让我回来精心安排的 |
[43:35] | Carter, The Quartet, everything? | 卡特 四重奏 所有的一切 |
[43:38] | You’re letting your imagination get the better of you, Malcolm. | 你被你丰富的想象力蒙蔽了理智 马科姆 |
[43:43] | Even I couldn’t do that. | 即便是我 也做不到 |
[43:50] | Wait, you can’t leave. | 等等 你不能走 |
[43:54] | – What did you say? – I mean… | -你说什么 -我是说… |
[43:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:02] | I sh– I should have been more supportive | 你当年进联调局工作 |
[44:04] | of you joining the FBI. | 我该给予更多支持的 |
[44:05] | I was stubborn, and we lost ten years. | 我当时很固执 导致我们失去了十年 |
[44:08] | But watching you in action, it was exhilarating. | 但看着你工作 真令人兴奋 |
[44:12] | And I realized something. | 而且我意识到一件事 |
[44:15] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[44:16] | – I don’t need your help. – Well, you might. | -我不需要你的帮助 -你可能用得上 |
[44:19] | You know, there’s so much more I can teach you about murder. | 关于谋杀 我还有很多可以教你的 |
[44:23] | You know, maybe we can solve a few. | 说不定我们能破几个案子 |
[44:28] | Together. | 你我一起 |
[44:32] | I don’t want to lose you again. | 我不想再失去你了 |
[44:37] | Goodbye, Dr. Whitly. | 再见 惠特利医生 |
[44:55] | My boy. | 我的儿子 |