时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We’re gonna have a guys’ weekend. | 我们父子俩要共度一个周末 |
[00:08] | I got us a car. | 我找了辆车 |
[00:10] | I think something bad | 我觉得这辆旅行车上 |
[00:11] | happened in this station wagon. | 发生过什么坏事 |
[00:58] | Is this your junkyard? | 这是你的废车场吗 |
[01:28] | He was dressed like a mechanic. | 他穿得像机械师 |
[01:30] | Looked like he worked here. | 看上去像在这里工作的样子 |
[01:32] | Not sure I got enough for a sketch. | 就我看到的东西恐怕不足以画份素描 |
[01:34] | You’re lucky he didn’t kill you, Bright. | 他没杀了你是你走运 布莱特 |
[01:37] | What the hell were you even doing here? | 你为什么会来这里 |
[01:40] | Do you believe in repressed memory? | 你相信压抑记忆吗 |
[01:41] | If I said no, will you go home? Take a few days off? | 如果我说不信 你会回家休息几天吗 |
[01:44] | I’ve been having dreams about this car. | 我一直在梦到这辆车 |
[01:49] | Memories, really. | 其实是回忆 |
[01:51] | They’re cloudy, but I know | 很模糊 但我知道 |
[01:54] | that my father took me on a camping trip | 我父亲被捕前一周 |
[01:55] | the week before he was arrested. | 曾带我去露营 |
[01:58] | Bad things happened. | 发生了坏事 |
[02:00] | In this car. | 就在这辆车上 |
[02:04] | Tags from the DMV confirm it? | 车管所的登记证实了吗 |
[02:07] | Yeah, it’s the same car. | 对 就是这辆车 |
[02:10] | – I know it sounds crazy. – I wish it did. | -我知道听上去很扯 -我倒希望是扯 |
[02:12] | When they looked around in the junkyard, | 他们在废车场里查看时 |
[02:14] | they found something. | 有所发现 |
[02:16] | A body of a woman was found | 在汽车压缩器里发现了 |
[02:17] | crushed in a car compactor. | 一具被压碎的女尸 |
[02:22] | You good? I heard you got shot at. | 你没事吧 听说有人冲你开枪了 |
[02:25] | At. Thankfully. | 幸好没打中 |
[02:29] | Is that a pizza spatula? | 那是披萨抹刀吗 |
[02:31] | Oh, it’s actually called a pizza peel, | 其实 这个叫披萨铲 |
[02:33] | derived from the French word for shovel– there you go– | 来自法语”铲子”一词 |
[02:36] | – which is weird because pizza’s Italian. – Yeah. | -这很奇怪 因为披萨来自意大利 -是啊 |
[02:39] | That’s what’s weird. | 那是奇怪的部分 |
[02:40] | You know what? These puppies are a little-known M.E. secret. | 这玩意是鲜为人知的法医秘诀 |
[02:44] | Great for retrieving smashed soft tissue. | 特别适合用来取压扁的软组织 |
[02:46] | Or pepperoni that fell off in the oven. | 或许铲落在烤炉里的辣香肠 |
[02:50] | Not with the same one. | 当然不是用同一把 |
[02:52] | What do we know about the vic? | 掌握死者哪些情况了 |
[02:53] | Oh, not much yet. | 现在还不知道多少 |
[02:55] | Based off of decomposition… I’m guessing | 看腐烂程度 我猜测 |
[02:59] | she died a couple weeks ago. | 她死于几周前 |
[03:01] | Is it possible she wound up in the car by accident? | 她会不会是意外进了车里 |
[03:03] | Maybe she OD’d? | 或许是吸毒过量 |
[03:05] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[03:06] | Look at these prints. | 看这指纹 |
[03:07] | I think the killer locked her in | 我觉得凶手把她锁在了里面 |
[03:10] | and then turned on the compactor. | 然后打开了压缩器 |
[03:16] | Dani, see if the techs can pull this print. | 黛妮 看鉴证组能不能提取指纹 |
[03:19] | And find JT. he’s running down who may have shot at Bright. | 找到JT 他还在查是谁冲布莱特开枪了 |
[03:21] | No one, apparently. | 看来没人 |
[03:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:24] | Property records list a guy named Paul Lazar | 根据地产记录 废车场的主人是 |
[03:27] | as the junkyard owner. | 保罗·拉扎 |
[03:29] | But… he doesn’t exist. | 但他不存在 |
[03:31] | No record of him anywhere. | 完全查不到他的记录 |
[03:33] | So someone buys a junkyard under a fake name? | 所以有人用假名买了个废车场 |
[03:37] | Why? To kill one woman? | 为什么 为了杀一个女人吗 |
[03:40] | Hide The Surgeon’s station wagon? | 掩藏”外科医生”的旅行车 |
[03:42] | We have to consider the possibility | 我们得考虑 有可能 |
[03:44] | that your dad’s car has nothing to do with this murder. | 你爸的车跟这起凶案毫无关系 |
[03:46] | I’m just saying this body looks pretty fresh, | 我就是觉得 这具尸体看上去很新 |
[03:49] | and your dad’s been chained to a wall for 20 years. | 而你爸已被关押20年了 |
[03:51] | That’s a pretty good alibi. | 这是不错的不在场证明 |
[03:52] | He may not have killed her, but he’s connected somehow. | 他可能没杀她 但他跟此事有关 |
[03:55] | He has to be. | 他肯定有关 |
[03:56] | My own memories brought me here. | 是我的记忆把我引来了这里 |
[03:58] | To a place with his car and a dead body. | 来到了有他的车和一具死尸的地方 |
[04:02] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[04:03] | Maybe my father knew this killer. | 或许我父亲认识这个凶手 |
[04:06] | We’ll go over the car. | 我们会查车的 |
[04:07] | – If there’s a connection, we’ll find it. – Dr. Tanaka. | -如果有联系 就会找到 -田中医生 |
[04:12] | We found more. | 我们又有发现 |
[04:13] | More what? | 什么 |
[04:15] | Victims. | 被害人 |
[04:18] | Mom, relax, we don’t have | 妈妈 放松 我们不非得 |
[04:20] | to talk about my interview with Dad. | 谈我对爸爸的采访 |
[04:21] | It’s fine, really. | 没事的 |
[04:23] | I mean, it’s not, but… | 当然不是没事 但… |
[04:27] | Are these the questions | 这就是 |
[04:28] | that you’re gonna ask your father? | 你要问你爸的问题吗 |
[04:30] | My producer sent them to Claremont. | 我的制作人把问题单发去克莱蒙特了 |
[04:32] | Apparently, it’s good for getting more concise answers. | 说是这样更能得到简练的回答 |
[04:35] | You can’t be serious with these. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[04:37] | You’re just spoon-feeding him softballs. | 你这是在喂他简单问题 |
[04:41] | I think you’re mixing your metaphors. | 我觉得你把比喻说混了 |
[04:43] | This is exactly how you get a psychopath | 你这样只会让一个精神变态 |
[04:44] | to deny responsibility. | 否认他的责任 |
[04:46] | – He’ll just switch the focus… – I’m sorry, it’s just, | -他会转换话题… -抱歉 |
[04:47] | I’m either throwing him softballs or I’m… | 我要么是在给他简单问题 要么… |
[04:49] | Ainsley, if you do not have a plan | 安斯莉 如果你没做好计划 |
[04:52] | to make him look bad, he will look good. | 让他展露出凶恶的一面 他会装成好人的 |
[04:55] | – Tell me you understand. – Mother, | -你明白这点吧 -妈妈 |
[04:58] | these are the questions I sent. | 这只是我发去的问题 |
[05:00] | Not the questions I’m going to ask. | 并不是我真想问的问题 |
[05:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:06] | I see what you’re doing. | 我懂你意思了 |
[05:07] | Good. Can you stop worrying? | 很好 你能别担心了吗 |
[05:11] | I am far more worried now. | 我现在更担心了 |
[05:15] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[05:17] | Thinking you are more clever than Martin Whitly, | 你觉得你比马丁·惠特利更聪明 |
[05:20] | that’s the worst mistake you can make. | 这是你最严重的错误 |
[05:22] | He’ll exploit that. | 他绝对会利用这一点 |
[05:23] | He’ll find a way to come off sympathetic, | 他会想办法博得同情 |
[05:27] | – and you will be left sitting there, like… – Like what? | -而你最后会变成… -变成什么 |
[05:31] | His accomplice. | 他的同伙 |
[05:38] | Okay, Bright, | 布莱特 |
[05:39] | we’ve got JT and Dani canvassing… | JT和黛妮在排查… |
[05:43] | Are… | 这… |
[05:45] | – Are all these from…? – The junkyard. | -这些都是… -废车场里的 |
[05:47] | Each one from a compacted car. | 每一具都是从压缩的车里拖出来的 |
[05:49] | Most were killed five to ten years ago– | 大多死亡时间为五到十年前 |
[05:51] | that’s why you’re seeing skeletons– | 所以大多数是骸骨 |
[05:52] | some more recently like this one. | 有一些是近期死亡的 像这一具 |
[05:56] | Have you determined cause of death? | 查清楚死因了吗 |
[05:58] | Crush injuries. You were right. | 挤压伤 你说得没错 |
[06:00] | She went into the car alive, | 她在车里时是活着的 |
[06:01] | then the compactor killed her. | 然后被压缩器压死了 |
[06:08] | What’s the profile here? | 你的侧写呢 |
[06:11] | Pleasure seeker, maybe? | 是追求刺激吗 |
[06:13] | Some type of thrill killer? | 这是某种愉悦杀人犯吗 |
[06:17] | Actually… he may be avoiding the thrill. | 其实 他也许是在躲避愉悦 |
[06:21] | The way he disposed of the bodies. | 他抛尸的方式 |
[06:23] | Impersonal. Remote. | 表达出冷漠和疏远 |
[06:25] | He killed them with a machine. | 他用机器杀死他们 |
[06:27] | Didn’t have to bury them. | 不需要掩埋 |
[06:29] | – Why? – Helped him disassociate. | -为什么 -这能帮他撇清 |
[06:32] | I bet he couldn’t actually watch. | 他肯定不忍心看下去 |
[06:35] | It’s a coping mechanism. | 这是一种应对机制 |
[06:36] | He had to see them as inanimate objects in order to kill them. | 他要把他们看作无生命的物品 才能下手杀死他们 |
[06:39] | Fascinating. | 很有意思 |
[06:40] | So that makes him the opposite of someone like The Surgeon, | 那也就是他和”外科医生”这种通过直接接触人体 |
[06:43] | who seemed to derive pleasure | 而获取快感的连环杀人犯 |
[06:44] | from direct contact with the human body. | 是完全不同的两种类型 |
[06:46] | True. But just because this guy had a different M.O. from my father | 没错 但是这家伙和我父亲的手法不同 |
[06:49] | doesn’t mean that Dr. Whitly isn’t somehow involved. | 并不代表这与惠特利医生完全无关 |
[06:52] | Or so I’ve been telling Gil all morning. | 我早上一直都是这么和吉尔说的 |
[06:55] | You should listen to him. | 你该听他的 |
[06:58] | Or not. Up to you. | 或者不听 随便你 |
[07:02] | Did the lab find anything in the station wagon | 实验室在旅行车里有没有找到任何 |
[07:04] | that might help connect the dots? | 帮助他们串联线索的东西 |
[07:05] | Yes. | 有 |
[07:07] | They did a full workup. | 他们做了全面的检查 |
[07:10] | The blood in the trunk | 车里的血迹 |
[07:11] | does not match any of the junkyard victims. | 与任何废车场死者都不吻合 |
[07:14] | Or any of The Surgeon’s victims, either. | 与”外科医生”的受害人也没有关联 |
[07:21] | So they didn’t find any connection? | 所以没发现任何关联吗 |
[07:23] | My “Yes” Was perhaps too enthusiastic? | 我刚刚的肯定是不是有点太过头了 |
[07:28] | – Another one? – Real fresh, too. | -又来一个 -也是最近死的 |
[07:31] | Probably killed in the last week. | 可能就是上周被杀的 |
[07:35] | That makes eight now. | 那就一共是八具了 |
[07:38] | Bright, it’s time we say what we haven’t been saying. | 布莱特 该说出我们一直没说的那句话了 |
[07:42] | We have a new serial killer on our hands. | 出现了一个新的连环杀手 |
[07:44] | He’s not new. | 他不是新的 |
[07:45] | He’s been killing for years. On my watch. | 他在我眼皮底下杀戮了好多年 |
[07:50] | That ends now. | 到此为止了 |
[08:02] | Will you remember to tilt the camera down? | 你能不能把照相机往下斜 |
[08:04] | I want to make sure that people see the red line. | 我想确保让人们看到这条红线 |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:08] | You know, if you want the best angle, | 如果你想要最佳的角度 |
[08:10] | we could probably untether him… | 我们也许能解开他… |
[08:12] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[08:14] | The cable screams “Serial killer,” | 束缚才能强调”连环杀手” |
[08:17] | and that’s what we want. | 那才是我们要的效果 |
[08:18] | Oh, and I sent hair and makeup home. | 我让造型和化妆师回去了 |
[08:20] | I know Lesley wanted us to give him a once-over, | 我知道莱斯莉想让我们给他打扮一番 |
[08:23] | but there is no way I’m making him look good. | 但我绝对不会让他以好形象示人 |
[08:26] | You’ve thought this through. | 你都仔细想过了 |
[08:28] | Every inch, in my sleep, for the last week. | 过去一周我连在睡梦中都在想每个细节 |
[08:32] | We’re going to show the real Martin Whitly | 我们要展示出真正的马丁·惠特利 |
[08:34] | even if it kills us. | 就算这会害死我们 |
[08:38] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[08:40] | I do. | 我懂 |
[08:41] | And you’re amazing. | 而且你真的很棒 |
[08:44] | But this is intense. | 但是这真的很紧张 |
[08:46] | So if at any point, you want to leave, we can. | 如果你在任何时候想要离开 我们就离开 |
[08:48] | Okay? It is a little early | 好吗 我们的关系 |
[08:51] | – in our relationship to meet your parents. – Okay. | -现在就见家长有点太早了 -好吧 |
[08:53] | Ainsley Whitly! | 安斯莉·惠特利 |
[08:57] | It’s Ainsley Whitly from the TV. | 你是电视上的安斯莉·惠特利 |
[08:59] | All right, Tevin, come on now. | 好了 特温 走了 |
[09:00] | – All right. – But I have so much to say! | -好了 -但我有很多话想和她说 |
[09:03] | On the TV, Ainsley! | 在电视上 安斯莉 |
[09:04] | – Come on, now. – But I want to be on TV! | -走了 -但我想上电视 |
[09:09] | Ainsley! | 安斯莉 |
[09:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:16] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[09:18] | Let’s bring him in. | 把他带进来 |
[09:25] | Our body count is up to nine now. | 总数目前是九具 |
[09:29] | And we have another I.D. Haley Wyatt. | 我们又查出了其中一人的身份 海莉·怀亚特 |
[09:32] | Star student at Bronx Science until she got hooked on heroin. | 她在沉迷毒品之前是布朗克斯理工学院的好学生 |
[09:36] | Had been trying to get clean for a while. | 试图戒毒有好一阵子 |
[09:37] | They’re all from the Bronx so far? | 他们都是布朗克斯区的人吗 |
[09:39] | Seems a little dumb to be killing so close to home. | 在家附近杀人感觉有点傻啊 |
[09:42] | Which may mean he’s an organized killer. | 这也许意味着他是一个有组织杀手 |
[09:44] | They’re meticulous planners, | 这类人计划细致 |
[09:46] | which allows them to live and work in the same place they hunt. | 让他们得以在自己狩猎的同一块地方工作生活 |
[09:49] | Then again, | 然而话说回来 |
[09:50] | organized killers usually murder in one location | 有组织杀手一般在一个地方杀人 |
[09:54] | and ditch the body in another. | 然后会在另一个地方抛尸 |
[09:56] | That’s not this guy. | 而这个人不是 |
[09:58] | Which makes that profile completely worthless. | 所以我刚刚那个侧写是毫无价值的 |
[10:00] | So… | 所以说… |
[10:03] | You okay, bro? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[10:07] | It’s not like it’s a science. | 这又不是门科学 |
[10:09] | I thought it literally was a science. | 我以为这就是一门正儿八经的科学 |
[10:13] | What? Didn’t he tell us that on, like, the first day? | 怎么 他不是第一天来就和我们说了这一点吗 |
[10:18] | Bright, you can take some time with this. | 布莱特 这个案子你可以缓一缓 |
[10:20] | I know it’s personal. | 我知道这牵涉到你个人 |
[10:22] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[10:23] | I don’t even know anymore. | 我自己都说不清楚了 |
[10:24] | Well, it’s personal for me. | 反正这牵扯到我个人了 |
[10:26] | If this guy is killing people from the Bronx, | 这家伙在杀布朗克斯区的人 |
[10:28] | – then I’m pissed at him enough for all of us. – Good. | -我一个人的怒火就够他受的了 -很好 |
[10:30] | Okay, at least we’ve narrowed down his hunting ground. | 至少我们已经缩小了他的狩猎范围了 |
[10:32] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[10:33] | I mean, the Bronx is, like, 40 square miles, | 布朗克斯区有100平方千米 |
[10:35] | and, like, 50 neighborhoods. | 50个街区 |
[10:36] | People always refer to the Bronx like it’s just this one place, | 人们说起布朗克斯区总把它当成一块小地方 |
[10:38] | but it’s actually all of these other things instead… | 但实际上全部这些加起来… |
[10:42] | I am, uh, taking this personally, so… | 我投入太多私人情绪了… |
[10:45] | Oh. I get it. It’s your hood. | 我理解 那是你的地盘 |
[10:48] | Don’t. Please don’t say “hood.” | 别 拜托别说”地盘” |
[10:53] | Okay, so, who’s he targeting? | 那么 他的目标都是什么人 |
[10:55] | Out of the victims we know about, | 在我们了解的这些死者中 |
[10:56] | two were drug addicts, one was homeless; | 两个是瘾君子 一个是流浪汉 |
[10:59] | seems like he’s killing people when they’re at their most vulnerable. | 看来他杀的都是处于极度脆弱阶段的人 |
[11:02] | I’ll start my profile there. | 我可以从这一点开始侧写 |
[11:04] | We’ll check all the local shelters, | 我们去查查当地所有收容所 |
[11:05] | – clinics, needle exchanges… – Hey, Bright. | -诊所 针具交换中心… -布莱特 |
[11:09] | Run it down. | 仔细查查 |
[11:13] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[11:15] | I know the focus is on the new bodies, | 我知道着重在查新的尸体 |
[11:17] | but we did another pass on the station wagon, | 但我们又搜查了一遍那辆旅行车 |
[11:20] | and you said to call you if we found anything. | 你说过如果有任何发现要打给你的 |
[11:22] | Oh, I guess I should have called. | 我应该直接打个电话就好是吧 |
[11:24] | It’s okay. I’m glad you came. What do you have? | 没关系 很高兴你来了 有什么发现 |
[11:28] | This. It was hidden in a crack in the center console. | 这个 被藏在了中控台的缝隙里 |
[11:31] | It seemed important. | 感觉很重要 |
[11:33] | What is it, a pocketknife? | 这是什么 折叠刀吗 |
[11:47] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[11:49] | Are you, are you okay? | 你…你还好吗 |
[11:53] | No. | 不好 |
[11:56] | There’s only one person who can tell me why. | 只有一个人可以告诉我为什么 |
[12:00] | Are we sure I don’t need a little concealer? | 确定不用给我来点遮瑕吗 |
[12:02] | Just maybe under the eyes? | 也许就在眼睛底下来一点 |
[12:04] | Sleep wasn’t my friend last night. | 我昨晚没睡好 |
[12:05] | I was too excited about this. | 我对这个采访太兴奋了 |
[12:08] | You look fine. Are we ready? | 你看起来很好 准备好了吗 |
[12:11] | Out of curiosity, | 纯粹好奇一问 |
[12:12] | w-which question are you starting with? | 你打算用哪个问题开头 |
[12:14] | – Uh, the one about… – Billy Franklin. | -那个关于… -比利·富兰克林 |
[12:16] | Age 23. | 23岁 |
[12:18] | Aced his LSATs, | 在司法考试中成绩优异 |
[12:19] | wanted to become a civil rights lawyer. | 希望成为一名民权律师 |
[12:22] | You removed his heart | 你移除了他的心脏 |
[12:23] | to see how long he could live without it. | 以观察在此情况下他能活多久 |
[12:26] | He died a gruesome, agonizing death. | 他死得很痛苦 死状残忍 |
[12:28] | My question is: why? | 我的问题是 为什么 |
[12:30] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么那样做 |
[12:35] | What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? | 怎么了 舌头被猫叼了 |
[12:38] | Or does that just make you think of Abby Conway, age 30? | 还是说这事让你想起了艾比·康威 30岁 |
[12:42] | Why did you remove her tongue? | 你为什么割去她的舌头 |
[12:44] | Or maybe you prefer to talk about Megan Wong, age 64. | 或者你更乐意谈梅根·王 64岁 |
[12:48] | How about Cory Goldstein, age ten? | 不如谈科里·格德斯丁 10岁 |
[12:51] | A brutal car accident | 一场严重的车祸 |
[12:52] | left him with a surely fatal aortic rupture. | 导致他出现致命的主动脉破裂 |
[12:55] | U-Until he landed in my OR, where I saved his life. | 直到他躺进了我的手术室 我救了他一命 |
[12:59] | You know, his, uh, | 而且 他的… |
[13:01] | his parents called me his guardian angel on live TV. | 他的父母在电视直播上称我为他的守护天使 |
[13:05] | And then they found out that you were a murderer. | 然后他们发现了你是个杀人犯 |
[13:11] | I’m not a perfect man. | 我并非完人 |
[13:13] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[13:14] | I’m in a psychiatric hospital, after all. | 毕竟我进了精神病院 |
[13:17] | And sadly, the lamentable stigma | 而且很不幸 被诊断患有精神病的人 |
[13:20] | that still plagues people with mental health diagnoses… | 仍背负可悲的污名… |
[13:22] | – I hardly think that this… – I-I was, I was sick. I was sick. | -我不认为… -我…我当时病了 我当时病了 |
[13:25] | My brain was diseased. | 我的脑子出问题了 |
[13:28] | Now, that diagnosis is as real as cancer or lupus. | 那个诊断和癌症或狼疮一样货真价实 |
[13:32] | Please, let me, let me finish. | 拜托 让我…让我说完 |
[13:36] | What consoles me | 在最黑暗的时刻 |
[13:39] | in the darkest of nights, | 唯一能慰藉我的是 |
[13:40] | is that as a doctor, | 作为一个医生 |
[13:43] | I saved thousands of lives. | 我拯救过上千条生命 |
[13:47] | So if we’re judging the moral worth of a person | 所以如果要基于一个人在这世上留下的印记 |
[13:50] | based on the mark they leave on the world, | 来评判他们的道德价值 |
[13:52] | mine is a-a net positive. | 我的价值是正面的 |
[13:56] | I mean, by a lot. How many people can say that? | 比负面多得多 多少人敢这么说 |
[14:01] | Now, you’re very good at your job, sweetheart. | 你对于你的工作非常在行 亲爱的 |
[14:03] | Your mother and I couldn’t be prouder. | 我和你母亲都非常骄傲 |
[14:05] | But have you ever saved someone’s life? | 但你曾救过任何人的命吗 |
[14:07] | – This isn’t about me. – No. | -访谈的重点不在我 -对 |
[14:08] | No, uh, it’s about legacy. | 重点在于传承 |
[14:11] | Did you know that they named a medical procedure after me? | 你知道有一种手术是以我命名的吗 |
[14:15] | I developed a novel technique for decreasing | 我发明了一种新技术 |
[14:18] | the amount of time required in cardiopulmonary perfusion dur– | 能够大大减少心肺灌注的时间 |
[14:21] | oh, goodness, listen to me going on. | 天 我一提起医学就停不下来 |
[14:23] | I’m sorry. Uh, the point is, | 抱歉 重点是 |
[14:25] | they may have changed the official name | 他们可能在那些…喧嚣之后 |
[14:28] | after all the hullabaloo, | 修改了正式名称 |
[14:31] | but… I mean, I’ve heard a rumor | 不过 我听说 |
[14:33] | that doctors still call it “The Whitly” | 全世界的医生 |
[14:36] | in hospitals around the world. | 至今都称之为”惠特利术” |
[14:39] | And isn’t-isn’t that what counts? | 这种事不也很重要吗 |
[14:42] | That in the end, I did some good? | 最终 我还是做了一些好事的 |
[14:58] | Let’s just… | 我们… |
[15:00] | – Let’s take five. – Of course. | -我们休息五分钟 -好 |
[15:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[15:10] | You promised you wouldn’t interfere. | 你保证了不干涉的 |
[15:12] | Sorry, I know this is your big day, | 抱歉 我知道今天对你来说很重要 |
[15:13] | but we have a serial killer on our hands. | 但我们遇到个连环杀手 |
[15:15] | – You think? – No, not that one. | -里面坐着呢 -不 不是那个 |
[15:17] | A new one. An active one. | 新的 活跃的 |
[15:18] | He’s out there somewhere, and I think he’s connected to Dad, | 他现在还逍遥法外 但我觉得他和爸爸有关 |
[15:20] | and I have… | 我必须 |
[15:23] | – I have to talk to him. – Okay, I get it. | -我必须跟他谈谈 -好了 我知道了 |
[15:24] | It’s not like it was going all that well in there anyway. | 反正我的采访也不顺利 |
[15:27] | I’m getting nowhere. | 没有任何进展 |
[15:28] | He’s just twisting everything I’m saying, | 他就会扭曲我说的所有话 |
[15:30] | – and it is driving me crazy… – Crazy. | -快要把我逼疯了 -逼疯了 |
[15:33] | Yeah, welcome to my world. | 是的 欢迎体验我的感受 |
[15:36] | I need some answers, Ains. | 我需要答案 安斯 |
[15:40] | Okay, fine. | 好的 |
[15:42] | But I’m staying. | 但我也要在场 |
[15:43] | I’ll turn the cameras off, but I’m staying. | 我会把摄影机关上 但我要在场 |
[15:54] | Well, | 看看 |
[15:55] | as I live and breathe! | 真没想到啊 |
[15:57] | We got ourselves a family reunion. | 我们一家人居然重聚了 |
[16:00] | We’re gonna take a quick break so the authorities | 我们要暂停一下 便于警方 |
[16:02] | can ask some questions about a case. | 问一些关于一个案子的问题 |
[16:05] | A serial killer, actually. | 事实上是一个连环杀手 |
[16:07] | Ooh, exciting. | 真让人兴奋 |
[16:09] | Have they named him yet? | 他们给他起外号了吗 |
[16:11] | I always thought The Surgeon was a little on the nose. | 我一直觉得”外科医生”有点太过直白了 |
[16:14] | But… it’s not about me. | 不过 这事和我无关 |
[16:17] | It is about you. | 就是和你有关 |
[16:18] | Your station wagon, specifically. | 准确来说 是你的旅行车 |
[16:22] | The camping wagon. | 露营车 |
[16:24] | Oh, good for you. Where was it? | 不错啊你 在哪呢 |
[16:27] | A junkyard in the Bronx, | 布朗克斯区的一个废车场 |
[16:29] | where we also found ten dead bodies. | 我们在那还发现了十具尸体 |
[16:32] | Never been to the Bronx. | 从没去过布朗克斯 |
[16:34] | And if you like me for the murders, well, what can I say? | 不过如果你觉得我是凶手 我还能说什么呢 |
[16:40] | I’ve been indisposed. | 我有好一阵不方便杀人了 |
[16:41] | We know you didn’t kill them. | 我们知道那些人不是你杀的 |
[16:44] | But we think you know who did. | 但我们觉得你知道凶手是谁 |
[16:46] | Cars can show up in all sorts of places, Malcolm. | 车出现在哪里都有可能 马科姆 |
[16:49] | Oh, so it was just a coincidence? | 所以只是巧合吗 |
[16:50] | One serial killer’s car is found | 一个连环杀手的车 |
[16:52] | in the junkyard of another serial killer. | 出现在另一个连环杀手的废车场里 |
[16:55] | – What are the odds? – Well, not great, but let’s see. | -这几率有多大 -确实不大 不过让我想想 |
[16:58] | There are usually between 25 to 50 active serial killers for about… | 通常有25到50个连环杀手活跃在… |
[17:02] | Stop. | 停 |
[17:04] | Stop. I know they’re connected. | 停 我知道有关联 |
[17:08] | This knife was found | 这把刀 |
[17:09] | in the center console of the station wagon. | 是在旅行车的中控台里发现的 |
[17:12] | Don’t tell me you don’t remember. | 别跟我说你不记得 |
[17:13] | Sure, that was your knife. | 当然记得 那是你的刀 |
[17:18] | Yeah, we got that in the, uh, rest stop just off the turnpike. | 我们下高速后在一家休息站买的 |
[17:20] | And I know what you’re thinking: | 我知道你在想什么 |
[17:22] | “What kind of rest stop would sell a switchblade to a kid?” | “什么样的休息站会卖折叠刀给孩子” |
[17:26] | It was New Jersey. | 是在新泽西州 |
[17:29] | And you were never one to crush a penny. | 你从来都不是那种压个纪念币就满足的孩子 |
[17:32] | You wanted a practical souvenir. | 你想要个实用的纪念品 |
[17:33] | Is that really why I wanted it? | 我想要刀真的是这个原因吗 |
[17:39] | Why else would a boy want a knife? | 男孩子想要刀还能有什么原因 |
[17:43] | To whittle a piece of wood. | 用来削木头 |
[17:46] | Scale a fish. | 刮鱼 |
[17:48] | And on our camping trip, | 我们去露营的时候 |
[17:51] | what happened there, Dr. Whitly? | 发生了什么 惠特利医生 |
[18:02] | Perhaps we better table this for now. | 今天就先说到这里吧 |
[18:07] | Seems like you’re taking up all your sister’s time. | 你似乎占用了太多你妹妹的时间 |
[18:11] | There’s only so much of Dad to go around. | 爸爸可没法同时满足你们俩 |
[18:20] | Malcolm? | 马科姆 |
[18:21] | Can I… can I talk to you for a second? | 我能…我能跟你谈一下吗 |
[18:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:34] | He knows something, I just don’t have a way to get it out of him. | 他肯定知道什么 我就是不知道怎么让他松口 |
[18:37] | Hold on. I think we should team up. | 等等 我觉得我们应该联手 |
[18:41] | Seeing the way he is with you, I-it gave me an idea | 看到他和你交流的方式 给了我一个想法 |
[18:43] | of how to finally get him on the defensive. | 如何能让他由进攻变为防守 |
[18:45] | I have a case to solve, Ains. | 我手上还有案子要破 安斯 |
[18:47] | Yes, but that is not the case you’re talking about. | 我知道 但你刚刚说的并不是那个案子 |
[18:50] | That is some next-level childhood drama | 那是更高一级的童年阴影 |
[18:52] | that I’m not touching with a ten-foot fishing pole, | 我绝不会去碰 |
[18:54] | and it sounds like you shouldn’t, either. | 而且听起来你也不应该 |
[18:56] | Come on, let me tap back in. | 来吧 我们回去 |
[18:58] | You’re practically bouncing. | 你这跃跃欲试的样子 |
[19:00] | Should I start playing the Rocky music? | 我要给你放《洛奇》主题曲吗 |
[19:01] | No, not yet. Just… trust me, okay? | 暂时还不用 相信我就好 |
[19:05] | Stand right behind me, in his sight line. | 站在我身后 让他看见你 |
[19:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:22] | So, | 那么 |
[19:23] | I mentioned a number of your victims earlier, | 我之前提到了几个你以前的受害者 |
[19:25] | but I’d like to discuss one more. | 但我还想再讨论一位 |
[19:28] | Malcolm. Malcolm Whitly. | 马科姆 马科姆·惠特利 |
[19:32] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:33] | You claim to care about your son, | 你说自己关心儿子 |
[19:35] | yet what you did 20 years ago harmed him irreparably. | 但是你20年前的作为对他造成了不可挽回的伤害 |
[19:41] | – Well, that’s not true. – Isn’t it? | -这不是真的 -不是吗 |
[19:43] | He’s been diagnosed with complex PTSD, | 他患有复杂的创伤后应激障碍 |
[19:46] | generalized anxiety disorder, night terrors. | 广泛性焦虑症 夜惊症 |
[19:49] | Dr. Whitly, | 惠特利医生 |
[19:51] | do you know what happens to the human body when it withstands | 你知道当人体长时间承受如此大压力后 |
[19:54] | that much stress for that long a period of time? | 身体会出现什么变化吗 |
[19:57] | I’m-I’m not sure that’s relevant. | 我觉得这问题没有关系 |
[19:58] | He was fired from the only job he was ever good at. | 他被自己唯一擅长的工作炒了鱿鱼 |
[20:01] | He hasn’t been in a stable relationship in years. | 他已经多年没有稳定的感情 |
[20:03] | And the ten years he went without seeing you | 而且他生命中没有你的十年 |
[20:05] | were by far the happiest, healthiest of his life. | 是他拥有过的最开心 最健康的日子 |
[20:08] | – Well, that’s absolutely not… – What could that say about you, | -这绝对不是… -这恰恰说明了什么 |
[20:10] | except that you are an absolutely terrible father? | 你是一个失败至极的混账父亲吗 |
[20:12] | – I’m not. I… – He just wanted to love you, | -我不是 我… -他只是想爱你 |
[20:14] | – and you caused him so much pain. – Stop it. | -而你却给他带来如此大的痛苦 -住口 |
[20:16] | – What kind of a father does that? – Stop it! | -这算是什么父亲 -住口 |
[20:18] | I was a good father, damn it! | 我是个好父亲 该死的 |
[20:21] | – Martin. – You say that again. | -马丁 -你再说一遍试试 |
[20:23] | Say I was a terrible father! | 说我是个失败的父亲 |
[20:24] | Don’t take another step. | 别再往前迈一步 |
[20:30] | – Ains, are you all right? – Yeah. | -安斯 你还好吗 -嗯 |
[20:32] | Did you get that? | 录下来了吗 |
[20:33] | – On camera? Yeah. – Good. | -录了 -很好 |
[20:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:44] | You had a plan. | 你策划好了的 |
[20:49] | Yeah, it’s good to have a plan. | 有计划是件好事 |
[21:13] | Ainsley. | 安斯莉 |
[21:16] | I’ll admit, when you said you were locked up, | 我承认 当你说你被关起来时 |
[21:17] | I got a little worried it was for inpatient treatment. | 我还有些担心是你要入院治疗 |
[21:20] | Don’t rule it out. | 也别排除这可能 |
[21:22] | How’s our case going? | 案子怎么样了 |
[21:23] | We’re fine over here. | 我们这边没事 |
[21:27] | You’re not fine, actually. | 其实你们有事 |
[21:28] | I just talked to the warden. | 我刚和典狱长谈过 |
[21:29] | A patient stabbed his therapist | 一个病人刺伤了他的心理医生 |
[21:31] | and locked the guards out of the East Wing. | 并把守卫都关在了东楼外 |
[21:33] | He’s got a knife. | 他手上有刀 |
[21:35] | What do we know about this guy? | 我们对这人有什么了解 |
[21:37] | Tevin Standish, 32 years old, | 特温·斯坦迪什 32岁 |
[21:39] | pled insanity. | 以精神错乱辩护 |
[21:40] | He’s been in there for 15 years already. | 已经在那关了15年 |
[21:41] | – For what? – Killing both his parents. | -因为什么 -杀了父母 |
[21:44] | He went in as a juvenile, so that’s all we have on him. | 他进去时还是青少年 就这些资料了 |
[21:47] | I’ve got a call in to the court, | 我得打电话去问问法庭 |
[21:48] | see if they’ll unseal his file. | 看能否解封他的档案 |
[21:50] | Great. Let me know when you’ve got more. | 很好 有消息了告诉我 |
[21:53] | Maybe I can figure him out. | 也许我能搞清楚他 |
[21:55] | Ainsley Whitly! | 安斯莉·惠特利 |
[21:57] | I’m ready for you! | 我准备好了 |
[21:59] | That’s the guy I saw earlier. | 那是我之前见到的人 |
[22:01] | He said he wanted to get on camera. | 他说想上电视 |
[22:03] | – We’re safe in here. – Yeah. Malcolm’s right. | -我们在这很安全 -对 马科姆说得对 |
[22:05] | That door’s been locked down. He can’t get in here. | 门已经被锁住了 他进不来 |
[22:07] | And SWAT’s on their way. They’ll be able to subdue him. | 特警队正在赶来 他们能制服他 |
[22:09] | We just got to sit tight. | 我们只需要在这待着 |
[22:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:16] | I can’t. I just… can’t. | 我接不了 现在…没办法 |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 果然 |
[22:26] | – That’s right. – We’re gonna pay for that later. | -给你打了 -我们晚点要为此付出代价 |
[22:28] | It’s fine. I’ve got work to do. | 没事 我还有活要干 |
[22:39] | Can you take the camera and go grab some stuff? | 你能带着摄影机去外面拍点东西吗 |
[22:41] | Locked doors, empty hallways, | 锁住的门 空荡的走廊 |
[22:42] | anything I can put some eerie music over, | 任何我可以配上恐怖音乐的画面 |
[22:44] | – set the mood for the piece. – Really, Ains? | -给报道定下基调 -你不是吧 安斯 |
[22:46] | A guy’s been stabbed, Ains. | 有人被捅了 安斯 |
[22:48] | We came for a story, this is a story. | 我们是为了故事而来 这就是故事 |
[22:53] | Can he go out and film? | 他能出去拍吗 |
[22:54] | The door, that’s it. | 就拍门 没别的了 |
[22:57] | Don’t punish a woman for having ambition, Mr. David. | 别因为女人有野心而惩罚她 大卫先生 |
[23:01] | Time’s up. | 时代不同了 |
[23:04] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[23:21] | Jin seems great. Really. | 晋看起来不错 真的 |
[23:26] | I like a man with broad shoulders. | 我喜欢肩宽的男人 |
[23:29] | And he likes you. | 而且他喜欢你 |
[23:31] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[23:39] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[23:40] | Sure, anything. | 当然 随便问 |
[23:42] | The serial killer that Malcolm’s chasing… | 马科姆在追捕的连环杀手 |
[23:46] | …do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[23:49] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[23:51] | it is a parent’s greatest joy to see | 父母最大的心愿就是看到 |
[23:53] | his two children united in a common cause. | 两个孩子为同一目标齐心协力 |
[23:56] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[24:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:28] | People who suffer from our sickness | 患有我们这种疾病的人 |
[24:31] | have a tendency to find others | 很容易发现 |
[24:35] | who suffer from it, too. | 身患同疾的人 |
[24:38] | Sometimes to enable, | 有时是出于提点 |
[24:40] | or, uh… | 或是… |
[24:42] | admire. | 景仰 |
[24:45] | In this case, I was, um… | 在这个事例中 我… |
[24:51] | …a mentor of sorts. | 算是个指导者吧 |
[24:54] | For who? | 给谁指导 |
[24:55] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[24:58] | Men like this never have just one name. You know that. | 这种人肯定不止一个名字 你知道的 |
[25:02] | We already have one. | 我们已经查到了一个名字 |
[25:03] | The junkyard was bought by Paul Lazar. | 那个废车场是保罗·拉扎名下的 |
[25:06] | That was well after my time. | 那是我入狱后的事了 |
[25:09] | When I knew him, | 我认识他时 |
[25:11] | he was… | 他叫… |
[25:15] | Ainsley! | 安斯莉 |
[25:17] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[25:19] | It’s time for my close-up! | 该给我拍特写了 |
[25:22] | I have so much to say. | 我有好多话要说 |
[25:23] | Jin, get back here. | 晋 回来 |
[25:26] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:27] | He’s got a key card! | 他有门卡 |
[25:31] | Jin! | 晋 |
[25:32] | – Jin! Jin! – Tevin, no! | -晋 晋 -特温 不 |
[25:39] | No! | 不 |
[25:39] | Malcolm, I need help. | 马科姆 快来帮我 |
[25:41] | Ainsley, let me in! | 安斯莉 让我进去 |
[25:42] | We need to brace the door. Hurry! | 我们得把门栓住 快 |
[25:49] | No fair! | 这不公平 |
[25:55] | Ainsley Whitly! | 安斯莉·惠特利 |
[25:59] | A little help? | 来搭把手 |
[26:01] | Ainsley! | 安斯莉 |
[26:05] | He’s been stabbed in the chest. | 他胸口被捅了一刀 |
[26:06] | Okay, put him down, put him down. | 好了 把他放平 放平 |
[26:07] | Gently, gently. Gently, gently. | 轻点 轻点 轻点 |
[26:09] | It’s gonna be okay. You’re okay. | 不会有事的 你不会有事的 |
[26:12] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[26:14] | You’re okay, you’re okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[26:21] | What an eventful day we’re having. | 今天可真够精彩的 |
[26:22] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[26:23] | Look at me, look at me, look at me. You’re okay. | 看着我 看着我 看着我 没事的 |
[26:26] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[26:32] | Here. | 给 |
[26:35] | Hold it down. | 按住 |
[26:36] | Ambulance and SWAT are both on their way. 15 minutes. | 救护车和特警队还有15分钟到 |
[26:38] | Oh, he’ll be dead in ten. That’s not gonna work. | 他十分钟之内就会断气 没用的 |
[26:40] | Can you just… | 你能不能… |
[26:40] | I’m sorry, but he’s not gonna die from the stab wound, | 抱歉多个嘴 致命的不是他的刀伤 |
[26:42] | the problem is the hemothorax. | 而是胸腔积血 |
[26:44] | His lung is collapsing because of the excess blood. | 积血导致他的肺部萎陷 |
[26:47] | Look, uh, tilt his head back. | 看 把他的头向后仰 |
[26:49] | You see the way his trachea is shifted? | 看见他移位的气管了吗 |
[26:50] | That means the blood has already filled the pleural cavity. | 那说明胸膜腔内已经积满血了 |
[26:53] | If we don’t release it, he’s gonna die. | 不将血放出来的话 他会死的 |
[26:56] | What? What’s the problem? | 怎么 有什么问题吗 |
[26:58] | – You just said he’s gonna die. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -你刚说他会死 -抱歉 |
[27:01] | It’s as if you’ve all forgotten you’re locked in a room | 你们似乎都忘记了 这房间里还有个 |
[27:03] | with a world-class surgeon. | 全球顶尖的外科医生 |
[27:07] | You can help him? | 你能帮他吗 |
[27:09] | Well, of course. | 当然了 |
[27:10] | It’s a relatively simple procedure; I just need a knife, | 这手术挺简单的 我只需要一把刀 |
[27:12] | uh, some sort of ET tube… | 还要条气管内管… |
[27:14] | You can’t be serious. | 你不会是认真的吧 |
[27:14] | Of course I am. He’s a doctor. | 当然是认真的 他是个医生 |
[27:16] | And a serial killer. | 也是个连环杀手 |
[27:17] | – You want to give him a knife? – So, what then? | -你想给他把刀 -那你说怎么办 |
[27:19] | Are you experienced? | 你有经验吗 |
[27:21] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉 没有 |
[27:23] | Fine. We wait for the medics. | 好吧 我们等医护人员来 |
[27:25] | What-what if he dies before they get here? | 要是他挺不到他们来怎么办 |
[27:27] | There’s no what if, I’m afraid. Can you hear that? | 恐怕他等不起 听到了吗 |
[27:29] | He was wheezing before, but now he’s quiet. | 刚才他还在喘息 现在已经没声儿了 |
[27:31] | That means the lung isn’t expanding. | 说明他的肺没法扩张了 |
[27:32] | We’re minutes away from his organs shutting down, | 要不了几分钟 他就会器官衰竭 |
[27:34] | then there’s the risk of hypoxic… | 然后就可能会出现缺氧… |
[27:35] | No, no, no, that is not an option. Malcolm, please. | 不不不 绝对不行 马科姆 求你了 |
[27:40] | – I can do it. – What? | -我可以动手 -什么 |
[27:41] | I can do the surgery. He can walk me through it. | 我可以做这个手术 他一步一步教我 |
[27:44] | That’s what you do, right? | 你以前常这么做 对吧 |
[27:45] | You consult with doctors by video, | 你通过视频和医生们会诊 |
[27:46] | – talk them through surgeries? – Doctors, Malcolm. | -指导他们动手术 -对方是医生 马科姆 |
[27:48] | Last time I checked, you haven’t gone to medical school. | 据我所知 你没上过医学院 |
[27:50] | I don’t care. We’re not giving that man a knife. | 我不管 绝对不能让他拿到刀 |
[27:52] | End of story. | 没得商量 |
[27:53] | – Malcolm! – No, it’s fine, sweetheart, | -马科姆 -不 没事的 亲爱的 |
[27:55] | I understand. He can do it. | 我理解 他可以的 |
[27:56] | I can walk you through the steps, that’s right. | 我可以一步步指导你 没错 |
[27:58] | I do it all the time, but we have to start right away. | 我经常这么做 不过我们得马上开始了 |
[28:00] | Mr. David, please grab everything you can | 大卫先生 请去你们医疗站 |
[28:02] | from your medical station. | 把能拿的器具都拿来 |
[28:04] | Now, Malcolm, open up his shirt. | 马科姆 解开他的衣服 |
[28:06] | Clean the area as best you can. We’re gonna need water. | 尽量把周围处理干净 我们要用到水 |
[28:09] | There. Grab Ainsley’s. | 那儿有 用安斯莉的水 |
[28:11] | I’ve been drinking from it, it won’t be sterile. | 那水我喝过了 不是无菌水 |
[28:12] | Well, I’m sure the knife won’t be either, sweetheart. | 刀肯定也不是无菌刀 亲爱的 |
[28:14] | They can administer antibiotics when they get him to the ER. | 等送去急诊室了可以再给他开抗生素 |
[28:17] | Right now, it’s all about the ABCs: | 现在 重点是这些 |
[28:19] | airway, breathing, circulation. | 气管 呼吸 血液循环 |
[28:21] | It’s not much, but I found a scalpel. | 没多少器具 不过我找到了手术刀 |
[28:22] | Well, we’ll make do. | 凑合一下吧 |
[28:24] | No more time to waste, son. Take the knife. | 别浪费时间了 儿子 把刀拿过来 |
[28:29] | You’re gonna make an incision where you can feel between his ribs, | 在他肋骨间开个小切口 |
[28:33] | just below the nipple. | 就在乳头下方 |
[28:42] | You can do this, son. | 你能做到的 儿子 |
[28:46] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[28:51] | What just happened? | 怎么了 |
[28:53] | Nothing. Nothing. I’m okay. | 没什么 我没事 |
[28:55] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[28:56] | Your hand is shaking. | 你的手在抖 |
[28:58] | You’ll kill him. | 你会害死他 |
[28:59] | – Give him the knife. – No. | -把刀给他 -不行 |
[29:00] | Malcolm! | 马科姆 |
[29:05] | It’s okay, son. | 没事的 儿子 |
[29:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:10] | You’ll have to uncuff me. | 你得替我解开手铐 |
[29:12] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那么做 |
[29:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:09] | Wait. Let me get his head. | 等等 我扶着他的头 |
[30:12] | Okay. One, two… | 好 一 二… |
[30:30] | Yes, there it is. | 可算 |
[30:34] | 20 years, but it feels like yesterday. | 20年了 但这感觉历历在目 |
[30:42] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开始吧 |
[30:50] | And away we go. | 开始下刀 |
[31:12] | I’m here inside Claremont Psychiatric… | 我现在身处克莱蒙特精神病院 |
[31:14] | Ainsley. | 安斯莉 |
[31:16] | …20 minutes into a hospital-wide lockdown | 全院已经封锁了20分钟 |
[31:19] | where Dr. Martin Whitly is about to perform emergency surgery | 马丁·惠特利医生正准备为我台摄影师 |
[31:22] | on our network’s very own cameraman. | 施行紧急手术 |
[31:25] | Dr. Whitly, can you please describe what you’re doing? | 惠特利医生 能说明一下你正在做什么吗 |
[31:28] | Uh, yeah, the patient is suffering from a traumatic hemothorax, | 伤患正遭受创伤性血胸 |
[31:32] | which is causing a collapsed lung. | 由此造成了肺萎陷 |
[31:35] | Imagine, if you will, a balloon inside a balloon. | 你们可以想象成一个气球里有另一个气球 |
[31:41] | That’s what the lung is, really. | 肺其实就是这么回事 |
[31:42] | And if the outer balloon fills with water… | 如果外面那个气球灌满了水 |
[31:47] | Stop filming. | 别拍了 |
[31:48] | It’s my job. You do yours. | 这是我的工作 你做你的工作 |
[31:57] | One of us should be in there. | 你我总该有一个待在里面 |
[31:58] | Where’s the ambulance? | 救护车到哪了 |
[32:00] | It’ll be here soon, but SWAT’s a few behind, | 很快就到 但特警队还要几分钟 |
[32:03] | so when the medics do get here, | 等医护人员到了 |
[32:04] | they won’t be able to get in through the locked wing, unless… | 他们是进不来封锁的大楼的 除非… |
[32:07] | Someone takes this guy down from the inside. | 大楼里有人把伤者送出去 |
[32:09] | I got a single-shot Taser. That’s it. | 我只有一把单发电击枪 没别的了 |
[32:15] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[32:15] | What do you have? | 查到什么了 |
[32:16] | Dani got us Tevin’s original booking records. | 黛妮查到了特温最初的入院记录 |
[32:19] | It’s not good. | 情况很严重 |
[32:20] | He not only killed his parents, he hacked them to death. | 他不只杀了他父母 还是活活把他们砍死的 |
[32:23] | A Lizzie Borden fan. | 看来是丽兹·波顿的迷弟 |
[32:23] | 用斧头杀了自己父亲和继母 最终被无罪释放 | |
[32:25] | So he’s incapable of ingenuity, but desires notoriety. | 这么说他缺乏独创性 却渴望出名 |
[32:29] | Definately a follower. | 绝对是个追随者 |
[32:31] | Wants attention from higher authorities. | 想得到权威的关注 |
[32:33] | Let me guess, he called the cops on himself. | 我猜猜 他自己报的警对吧 |
[32:35] | Damn. You’re right. | 该死 你说对了 |
[32:36] | Just had to tell the world his story. | 他必须让世人知道他的故事 |
[32:38] | Probably abused growing up, | 小时候很可能被虐待过 |
[32:40] | uh, classic antisocial parricide offender. | 典型的反社会弑父母犯 |
[32:43] | But the desire for fame… | 但他对名声的渴望 |
[32:47] | I can use that. | 我可以利用这点 |
[32:50] | U-Use that for what? | 用来干什么 |
[32:58] | I’m gonna need that Taser. | 我需要那把电击枪 |
[33:04] | My children aren’t answering their phones. | 我的孩子们都没接电话 |
[33:05] | That interview should have been over hours ago. | 那采访几小时前就该结束了 |
[33:07] | What is going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[33:10] | – Jessica, I… – Stop. | -杰西卡 我… -停 |
[33:12] | Now, take whatever reassuring but mostly false answer | 省省你准备说的安慰我 |
[33:15] | you were about to give me and replace it with the truth. | 但其实是骗我的话 告诉我真相 |
[33:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:21] | There was a lockdown at the hospital. | 医院封锁了 |
[33:24] | It’s a security precaution. | 是安全防范措施 |
[33:26] | They’re safe, Jessica. | 他们安全无恙 杰西卡 |
[33:27] | They will never, ever be safe, | 他们永远不会安全 |
[33:30] | because of the man I married. | 因为我嫁的那个男人 |
[33:32] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不能责怪自己 |
[33:35] | You’re about 20 years late with that advice. | 这句建议你给晚了20年 |
[33:37] | Jessica… | 杰西卡 |
[33:39] | your kids aren’t kids anymore. | 你的孩子已经长大了 |
[33:42] | Ainsley made this choice for herself, | 这是安斯莉自己做的选择 |
[33:43] | and Malcolm… | 而马科姆… |
[33:47] | Yes, “and Malcolm.” | 是啊 “而马科姆” |
[33:49] | You’re not the first person who said his name, | 你不是第一个说完他的名字 |
[33:51] | and then just sort of drifted off. | 然后就说不下去的人 |
[33:54] | Malcolm will be fine, too. | 马科姆也会没事的 |
[33:57] | He’s got a good head on his shoulders, | 他很聪明机智 |
[33:58] | and he won’t do anything stupid. | 他不会做蠢事的 |
[34:58] | Tevin? | 特温 |
[35:16] | Tevin, do you have a minute to talk to New York Direct news? | 特温 你有时间接受纽约新闻采访吗 |
[35:20] | – Y-Yes. – Great. | -有…有啊 -太好了 |
[35:22] | Now, look right into the camera. | 好 直视摄影机 |
[35:41] | So, the goal is to drain as much blood as we can, | 我们要抽出尽量多的血 |
[35:45] | and create a negative pressure system. | 形成负压 |
[35:46] | I took care of Tevin. The guards have him now. | 我搞定特温了 现在守卫看着他 |
[35:49] | All the doors are cleared, and the EMTs are coming. | 所有入口已清障 急救人员马上就到 |
[35:52] | Perfect. Once I’ve drained the lung, | 很好 等我抽干肺里的积血 |
[35:53] | I’ll just clamp off the bleed, and then Bob’s your uncle, | 就夹住出血处 然后就是小菜一碟啦 |
[35:56] | as my old attending at St. Edwards used to say. | 我以前在圣爱德华兹医院的主治医师常这么说 |
[36:00] | Uh, we just need– | 我们只需要… |
[36:01] | There, son, could you grab my toilet paper? | 那里 儿子 能递一下我的厕纸吗 |
[36:10] | I know, I know, it’s the best I got. | 我知道 我手头只有这个 |
[36:12] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[36:29] | And we’ve got breath sounds. | 有呼吸声了 |
[36:32] | Jin, my friend, you’re gonna be okay. | 晋 我的朋友 你会没事的 |
[36:36] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[36:38] | – Amazing. – Isn’t it? | -不可思议 -可不是嘛 |
[36:40] | The human body is truly remarkable. | 人体的确很神奇 |
[36:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:52] | Really. | 真心的 |
[36:54] | Oh, my pleasure, sweetheart. | 不客气 宝贝 |
[37:17] | I guess we make a good team. | 看来我们合作无间 |
[37:30] | Ainsley! | 安斯莉 |
[37:31] | – Mom. I’m okay. I’m okay. – Oh, my God. | -妈妈 我没事 我没事 -天呐 |
[37:33] | Malcolm’s okay, too. We’re both okay. | 马科姆也没事 我们都好好的 |
[37:36] | I have to go to the hospital with Jin, but I’ll call you. | 我得陪晋去医院 但我会打给你 |
[37:38] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -好吗 |
[37:43] | Mom… he saved him. | 妈妈 他救了他 |
[37:48] | Dad saved Jin. | 爸爸救了晋 |
[37:56] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[38:02] | I guess we make a good team. | 看来我们合作无间 |
[38:05] | How many other people died? | 还有多少人死了 |
[38:10] | Why can’t you remember? | 你又为什么不记得 |
[38:14] | Perhaps it’s better if you don’t. | 也许你不记得比较好 |
[38:25] | What did your father tell you? | 你父亲怎么说的 |
[38:28] | They’re connected. | 他们有联系 |
[38:30] | The Surgeon and this serial killer. | “外科医生”和这个连环杀手 |
[38:32] | He didn’t tell me how, | 他没告诉我怎么办到的 |
[38:34] | but I think he may have told me where they met. | 但他好像说了他们相遇的地点 |
[38:37] | What do you mean “may have”? | “好像”是什么意思 |
[38:38] | He mentioned St. Edwards Hospital. | 他提到圣爱德华兹医院 |
[38:40] | It’s not where he had his residency, | 他不是在那里实习的 |
[38:42] | so he must have done a rotation there. | 所以他一定是曾轮换到那里 |
[38:43] | – And St. Edwards… – Is in the Bronx, | -而圣爱德华兹… -在布朗克斯区 |
[38:46] | where the junkyard is. | 废车场就在那儿 |
[38:48] | It wasn’t an accidental slip of the tongue. | 他不是不小心说溜了嘴 |
[38:50] | My father was trying to tell me something. | 我父亲是想告诉我信息 |
[38:52] | We’ll pull all the employee records from when your dad was there. | 我们会调出你父亲在院期间的所有员工记录 |
[38:55] | Skip the doctors. | 跳过医生 |
[38:56] | His ego’s too big to have worked with an equal. | 他这么自负 不会跟身份相当的人合作 |
[38:58] | He referred to himself as a mentor, | 他把自己称为指导者 |
[39:00] | so the guy would be in his early 20s. | 所以凶手当年应该是20出头 |
[39:01] | Someone he could easily manipulate. | 我父亲能轻易操纵他 |
[39:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:10] | Tevin. | 特温 |
[39:13] | Tevin, he’s just like the killer we’re after. | 特温 他跟我们要找的凶手一样 |
[39:17] | A beta to my father’s alpha. | 都是我父亲的追随者 |
[39:19] | Someone who seeks a mentor. | 他在寻找指导者 |
[39:21] | Someone The Surgeon could manipulate to do his bidding. | 他听命于”外科医生” 为他服务 |
[39:23] | Are you saying… | 你意思是… |
[39:24] | The lockdown, the stabbing. | 医院封锁 持刀捅人 |
[39:26] | Everything that happened today, | 今天发生的一切 |
[39:28] | what if Tevin did all of that | 如果特温所做的事 |
[39:30] | just because my father asked him to? | 都是受我父亲指使的呢 |
[39:31] | – Why? – So he could play the hero | -为什么 -那他就能扮演英雄 |
[39:33] | in front of his daughter on national television. | 在他女儿面前 在全国性电视上 |
[39:36] | It’s literally his dream scenario. | 这根本是他梦寐以求的场景 |
[39:39] | – Mr. David. – Malcolm. | -大卫先生 -马科姆 |
[39:41] | I need to speak to my father. | 我要跟我父亲通话 |
[39:42] | I think he may be responsible for what happened today. | 今天发生的事可能都是他搞的鬼 |
[39:44] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[39:46] | Tevin woke up in the infirmary. | 特温在医务室醒了 |
[39:47] | He told the administrator everything. | 他全都告诉行政人员了 |
[39:49] | Dr. Whitly put him up to this. | 是惠特利医生叫他这么做的 |
[39:51] | – Can I speak to him? – No, you can’t. | -我能跟他说话吗 -不行 |
[39:53] | He’s been moved to solitary confinement. | 他被转移到单独监禁了 |
[39:54] | What? | 什么 |
[39:56] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会高兴 |
[39:57] | No. No, I need to talk to him. | 不 不 我得跟他谈谈 |
[40:00] | I have questions. There’s a serial killer out there, | 我有问题要问他 有个连环杀手逍遥法外 |
[40:02] | and memories that I have… | 而且我的记忆… |
[40:04] | Malcolm, I’m sorry. | 马科姆 抱歉 |
[40:05] | Your father won’t be speaking to anyone for a long time. | 你父亲有很长时间都不能跟任何人说话了 |
[40:27] | So you’re saying that my children | 你是说我的孩子们 |
[40:30] | went to see their serial killer father in serial killer prison, | 到连环杀手监狱里见他们的连环杀手父亲 |
[40:35] | and it didn’t go well? | 结果并不顺利 |
[40:36] | I’m shocked. Truly. | 我好”震惊”哦 真的 |
[40:40] | Please, enjoy your “I told you so.” | 你说对了 你就得意吧 |
[40:43] | But even you could not have foreseen this. | 但即便是你也无法预见到这个情况 |
[40:48] | This is what he does, Malcolm. | 他就擅长做这种事 马科姆 |
[40:50] | He draws people in, gains their trust, | 他吸引别人 获得他们的信任 |
[40:52] | makes them love him. | 让他们爱上自己 |
[40:54] | And then, when he has all the power… | 然后 等他掌握了所有力量 |
[40:57] | He ruins them. | 他就毁了他们 |
[40:59] | Yeah, I know that story. | 我知道这个故事 |
[41:08] | Yes, he may have ruined your childhood, | 他也许是毁了你的童年 |
[41:11] | but he did not ruin you. | 但他没有毁掉你 |
[41:15] | You are made of tougher stuff. | 你有更强大的内心 |
[41:23] | – That ringing? – Yeah. | -是电话铃响吗 -是的 |
[41:26] | Where’s it coming from? | 哪里传来的 |
[41:35] | The basement. | 地下室 |
[41:40] | Night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[41:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:06] | Malcolm, don’t. | 马科姆 不要 |
[42:07] | – I boarded up that room for a reason. – We have to. | -我把那房间封起来是有原因的 -我们必须进去 |
[42:33] | I thought it was disconnected. | 我以为电话线已经切断了 |
[42:49] | I was wondering if anyone would answer. | 我还在想会不会有人接呢 |
[42:52] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[42:54] | An old friend of your father’s. | 你父亲的一个老朋友 |
[42:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[42:59] | Why are you calling? | 你为什么打来 |
[43:01] | It was good to see you in that junkyard, Malcolm. | 在废车场见到你真好 马科姆 |
[43:05] | It’s been too long. | 我们好久不见了 |
[43:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[43:09] | How do I know you? | 我怎么会认识你 |
[43:11] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[43:14] | It was a hell of a camping trip. | 那趟露营旅行可精彩了 |