时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | No! | 不 |
[00:25] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[00:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[00:34] | That’s a… | 那是… |
[00:36] | 17th century Japanese katana. | 17世纪的日本武士刀 |
[00:40] | It’s very expensive. | 非常贵 |
[00:44] | And sharp. | 也非常锋利 |
[00:47] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[00:52] | Find me. | 找到我 |
[01:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:06] | It’s just a dream. | 只是个梦 |
[01:07] | Just my subconscious having a laugh. | 只是我的潜意识在调笑我 |
[01:10] | Playing a joke on me. | 戏弄我 |
[01:16] | It’s just a dream. | 只是个梦 |
[01:27] | So… | 所以 |
[01:29] | my dreams aren’t getting any better. | 我的梦越来越可怕了 |
[01:31] | That’s one way of describing it. | 可以这么说吧 |
[01:33] | This nightmare represented everything I’ve been going through. | 这个噩梦代表了我一直以来经历的一切 |
[01:38] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[01:41] | My subconscious… | 我的潜意识 |
[01:42] | is manifesting the central question | 显现了自从我再次见到 |
[01:44] | that’s been torturing me ever since I went back to my father. | 我父亲后 就一直在折磨我的核心问题 |
[01:47] | What happened after I found the girl in the box? | 我发现箱中女孩后发生了什么 |
[01:50] | Your missing time. | 你的断片 |
[01:52] | But as soon as I get close to getting answers… | 但就在我接近答案的时候 |
[01:55] | Your father’s thrown in solitary, | 你父亲被关了禁闭 |
[01:57] | and the FBI takes you off the case. | 联调局又将你调离了案子 |
[02:00] | Literal dagger in my heart. | 真是扎心了 |
[02:04] | It’s almost too on the nose, if you ask me. | 要我说 太贴切了 |
[02:08] | You disagree? | 你不同意吗 |
[02:11] | I can’t disagree with your feelings, Malcolm. | 我不能不同意你的情绪 马科姆 |
[02:14] | They’re yours. | 那是属于你的 |
[02:16] | But there is another way of reading that nightmare. | 但还有别的方式可以解读这噩梦 |
[02:21] | Were you aroused by this dream? | 这噩梦让你兴奋吗 |
[02:25] | Sexually? | 性奋吗 |
[02:28] | I was skewered. | 我都被刺穿了 |
[02:30] | Penetrated… | 被剑 |
[02:32] | by a sword. | 穿透 |
[02:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:37] | There were… | 是有些… |
[02:38] | some erotic elements. | 撩人的元素 |
[02:41] | Malcolm… | 马科姆 |
[02:43] | what if this dream… | 这个梦 |
[02:45] | is a different part of your subconscious | 会不会是你的另一部分潜意识 |
[02:47] | demanding to be heard? | 在要求你的重视 |
[02:50] | The part that needs sleep… | 需要睡眠 |
[02:52] | food… | 食物 |
[02:55] | sex. | 和性的部分 |
[02:57] | It’s a little Freudian, but I’ll go with it. | 有点弗洛伊德了 但我可以接受 |
[03:01] | Not everything is about your father. | 不是一切都是围绕你父亲的 |
[03:03] | Maybe this is your chance to… | 或许这是个机会 |
[03:06] | make a change. | 让你能改变一下 |
[03:09] | Do something… normal. | 做点…正常的事 |
[03:14] | Normalcy? | 正常 |
[03:18] | Sounds weird, but, uh… | 听上去好怪 但是 |
[03:54] | Malcolm? | 马科姆 |
[03:57] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[04:01] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[04:02] | I live down the block. | 我住在这个街区 |
[04:04] | That’s crazy. | 不可思议 |
[04:05] | My therapist is right here. | 我的治疗师就住这一带 |
[04:07] | You’re in therapy? | 你在接受心理治疗吗 |
[04:09] | Walk me to my train? | 送我去地铁站吧 |
[04:11] | Sure. | 好 |
[04:13] | I’ve been meaning to ask. Your mother, how is she? | 我一直想问 你妈妈 她怎么样了 |
[04:17] | No longer armed. | 已经不再随身带枪了 |
[04:17] | Uh, still a little dangerous. | 还有点吓人 |
[04:19] | Perfect. All women should be a little dangerous. | 完美 女人都该有几分吓人 |
[04:23] | Eve, can I… | 伊芙 我能… |
[04:25] | can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[04:29] | Would you like to go out with me sometime? | 你愿意哪天跟我出去玩吗 |
[04:32] | – What? – Tomorrow night. | -什么 -明晚 |
[04:33] | We could add dinner, | 我们可以吃晚饭 |
[04:35] | trip to the Met, Rhode Island… | 去看大都会博物馆 罗德岛 |
[04:38] | I don’t know, I-I’m still workshopping it. | 我不知道 我还在考虑 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[04:42] | It’s a date. | 那就说定了 |
[04:43] | I have to run. | 我得走了 |
[04:44] | Will you text me the details? | 你把具体的发短信给我吧 |
[04:45] | Done. | 好 |
[04:46] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[04:58] | Hey, Gil. | 吉尔 |
[05:00] | Murder? | 凶案 |
[05:01] | Great. | 好啊 |
[05:02] | Uh, sorry. I don’t mean great as in great. | 抱歉 我不是真说”好” |
[05:04] | I… | 我 |
[05:06] | Forget it. | 不说了 |
[05:07] | I’m on my way. | 我就到 |
[05:17] | Vic is David Saverstein. | 死者是大卫·萨夫斯汀 |
[05:19] | He and his wife own the apartment. | 公寓是他和他妻子的 |
[05:21] | Maid called it in. | 是女佣报的警 |
[05:22] | This place is nice. | 这地方不错啊 |
[05:23] | He some kind of bigwig? | 他是个大款吗 |
[05:25] | His wife is. Beth Saverstein. | 他妻子是 贝丝·萨夫斯汀 |
[05:26] | She works at a hedge fund downtown. | 她在市中心一家对冲基金工作 |
[05:33] | Hello, Edrisa. | 你好 艾德里莎 |
[05:34] | Cause of death? | 死因是 |
[05:36] | Hiya. And yes. | 你好 没错 |
[05:38] | His skull was bashed in. | 他的头骨被打碎了 |
[05:39] | So… | 所以 |
[05:41] | probably not the happy ending he was hoping for. | 可能并非他所期待的开心结局 |
[05:43] | Did this happen before, during | 这是发生在性爱的之前 |
[05:46] | or after the sex? | 之中 还是之后 |
[05:47] | Oh, well, based on the… | 从这一切 |
[05:49] | uh, well, all of this, | 来看 |
[05:50] | after, definitely after. | 绝对是事后 |
[05:52] | I’ll have to perform a thorough examination | 我得进行彻底的检查 |
[05:54] | before I can tell how long he lasted. | 才能判断他坚持了多久 |
[05:57] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[05:59] | I mean how long he lived | 我是说他在性行为后 |
[06:01] | after the sexual activity. | 还活了多久 |
[06:03] | Murder weapon? | 凶器呢 |
[06:04] | Candlestick in the bedroom. | 卧室里的烛台 |
[06:07] | I had my money on the wrench in the library. | 我原本还赌是书房里的扳手呢 |
[06:09] | Mm, you telling jokes now? | 你现在还会开玩笑了吗 |
[06:10] | Trying it out. | 努力尝试呢 |
[06:12] | Where’s the wife? | 妻子去哪里了 |
[06:13] | She’s not been picking up her cell. | 她电话一直不通 |
[06:24] | Initial thoughts? | 有什么想法 |
[06:26] | This was a crime of passion. | 这是冲动犯罪 |
[06:28] | – Ya think? – Crimes of passion | -高见啊 -冲动犯罪 |
[06:29] | are wildly misunderstood. | 被大众所误解了 |
[06:33] | The average person can’t be triggered | 一般人是不会 |
[06:34] | to such a specific and violent act of rage. | 因愤怒做出如此暴力与特殊的事 |
[06:38] | But sex… | 但是性爱 |
[06:40] | is like psychological gasoline. | 就像是心理上的助燃剂 |
[06:43] | The wrong emotional spark, and you get… | 只要点燃了错误的情绪 就会… |
[06:47] | an explosion. | 引发爆炸 |
[06:48] | Oh, you get an explosion, all right. | 当然会爆炸了 |
[06:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:55] | Could the wife have done this? | 可能会是妻子干的吗 |
[06:57] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[06:58] | But if Beth is our killer, | 但如果贝丝是我们要找的凶手 |
[06:59] | she walked in on the sex, she wasn’t having it. | 她肯定是在性行为中途走进来的 而不是参与者 |
[07:02] | The candles, the clothes strewn about, | 这些蜡烛和到处乱扔的衣服说明 |
[07:05] | this wasn’t married sex. | 这不是夫妻之间的性爱 |
[07:07] | David was having an affair. | 大卫出轨了 |
[07:09] | Hey, I’ve been with my wife for seven years. | 我和我妻子结婚七年了 |
[07:12] | Married sex can be plenty hot. | 夫妻性爱也可以很激烈的 |
[07:14] | All I mean is, | 我想说的是 |
[07:15] | in a long-term relationship, | 在一段长期的关系中 |
[07:17] | postcoital holding can be drastically reduced. | 做爱后温存的次数会大量减少 |
[07:20] | I went to a cuddle party once. | 我去过一次抱抱派对 |
[07:23] | It was okay. | 感觉还不错 |
[07:26] | We can talk about it later. | 我们可以待会儿再聊 |
[07:31] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:34] | Hello, Mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[07:35] | Oh, Malcolm, how are you? | 马科姆 你还好吗 |
[07:38] | Honestly, I’m pretty… | 其实我很… |
[07:39] | I’m terrible, too. | 我也很害怕 |
[07:40] | What with this interview looming | 到处都在循环那段采访 |
[07:41] | and that junkyard killer dominating the headlines, | 头条还全是那个废车场杀手的新闻 |
[07:44] | the press is having a field day all at my expense. | 媒体现在紧紧追着我不放 |
[07:46] | Yes, I agree. | 你说得对 |
[07:47] | This is… definitely all about you. | 这一切绝对是…以你为中心的 |
[07:50] | Tell me, how’s it going with the FBI? | 联调局那边怎么样了 |
[07:52] | They’ve made it very clear they don’t need me on the case. | 他们已经说明白不需要我插手那案子了 |
[07:55] | I thought you were the best. | 你不是最厉害的吗 |
[07:56] | At least that’s what I tell people | 至少别人逼我说出 |
[07:57] | when I’m forced to divulge your actual career. | 你的真实职业时 我都是这么说的 |
[08:00] | When it comes to me and the FBI, | 只要是扯上我和联调局之间的事 |
[08:01] | whatever the opposite of nepotism is… that’s what I’ve got. | 那肯定就是跟裙带关系完全相反的局面 |
[08:05] | But I’ve been speaking to Gabrielle. | 但是我找盖布莉尔聊过了 |
[08:07] | I had breakfast, which is a meal that’s new to me | 我还吃了早饭 早饭对我来说可是新鲜事 |
[08:09] | but I’m intrigued by. | 不过我很感兴趣 |
[08:11] | Oh, I even ran into Eve, | 我甚至还碰到了伊芙 |
[08:12] | – and we’re going to… – Eve? My Eve? And what? | -我们要… -伊芙 我的伊芙 然后呢 |
[08:14] | – Where? – Mother, I, uh, I have to… | -在哪里 -母亲 我要… |
[08:16] | You’re going on a date? | 你们要去约会了吗 |
[08:21] | Did you tell her? | 你和她说了吗 |
[08:21] | About Eve? Uh, yeah, it kind of slipped out. | 伊芙的事吗 我不小心说漏嘴了 |
[08:24] | No. | 不 |
[08:27] | The Girl in the Box. | 箱子里的女孩 |
[08:30] | That she was real. | 是真的 |
[08:36] | I haven’t found the right time. | 我还没找到合适的时机 |
[08:39] | She deserves to know, Bright. | 她有权利知道 布莱特 |
[08:40] | – I know. – Oh, my God! | -我知道 -我的天啊 |
[08:42] | What happened here? | 这儿发生了什么 |
[08:46] | – No. Th-This is outrageous. – Ma’am, ma’am, | -不 这太过分了 -女士 女士 |
[08:47] | – Somebody needs to tell me. – just give me a second. | -谁跟我说说是怎么回事 -稍等一下 |
[08:49] | It’s okay. I’ve got this. | 没事 交给我 |
[08:53] | – Are you Beth Saverstein? – Yes. This is my apartment. | -你是贝丝·萨夫斯汀吗 -是的 这是我家 |
[08:57] | Mrs. Saverstein, I am very sorry to tell you this. | 萨夫斯汀太太 我很遗憾地告诉你 |
[09:01] | Your husband was murdered last night. | 你的丈夫昨晚被杀了 |
[09:05] | No, he wasn’t. | 他没有 |
[09:07] | He’s in the hall with our daughter. | 他正在和我们的女儿一起在大厅里 |
[09:09] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[09:10] | Beth? Are you… | 贝丝 你… |
[09:13] | Officers, what’s going on? | 警官 发生什么了 |
[09:15] | If that’s David, then… | 如果那才是大卫 那么 |
[09:18] | who’s the dead guy in the bed? | 床上的这个死人是谁 |
[09:24] | I mean, imagine if we’d been here instead of Connecticut. | 要是我们没有去康涅狄格州 会发生什么事啊 |
[09:28] | You don’t live here full-time? | 你们不是一直住在这里的吗 |
[09:30] | Uh, we have a house in Greenwich, | 我们在格林威治还有一桩房 |
[09:31] | where I spend most of my time. | 我大多数时间都住在那里 |
[09:33] | Beth comes into the city for work. | 贝丝在城里工作 |
[09:36] | We came back for a friend’s engagement party today. | 我们今天是回来参加一个朋友的订婚派对 |
[09:41] | Where is Molly? | 莫莉在哪里 |
[09:42] | She’s with Detective Tarmel. | 她和塔梅尔警探一起 |
[09:44] | He’s… good with kids. | 他…和小孩子很处得来 |
[09:47] | Do you have any idea | 你们知道 |
[09:49] | how the victim got into your home? | 死者是怎么进入你们家的吗 |
[09:50] | Does anyone else have access to your apartment? | 还有其他人能进你们家吗 |
[09:53] | Only the s-super. | 只有管理员 |
[09:55] | Uh, and the housekeeper. | 还有清洁工 |
[09:56] | We’re gonna need their names. | 把他们的名字告诉我 |
[10:00] | Mrs. Saverstein, this is a lot. | 萨夫斯汀女士 这是巨大的冲击 |
[10:03] | Would you like to take a break? | 你要不要休息一下 |
[10:05] | David can handle the rest of the questions. | 接下来的问题交给大卫回答就行了 |
[10:20] | Excuse me. | 搞什么 |
[10:22] | Don’t scream. | 别尖叫 |
[10:25] | You don’t want your husband to know you’re a smoker. | 你不希望你的丈夫知道你抽烟 |
[10:28] | Or… | 或者 |
[10:29] | that you knew the victim. | 你认识死者 |
[10:34] | I have no idea who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[10:37] | You’re lying to me. | 你撒谎 |
[10:40] | Which is okay. | 没关系 |
[10:42] | I’m not really a cop. | 我不算是警察 |
[10:44] | But the people I’m here with– | 但和我一起的其他人… |
[10:46] | they are. | 他们是 |
[10:53] | His name’s Caleb Hardy. | 他叫凯勒布·哈迪 |
[10:57] | We slept together sometimes | 我们有时会上床 |
[10:59] | when I was in the city. | 当我到城里的时候 |
[11:03] | But it wasn’t romantic. | 但我们不是情侣关系 |
[11:05] | What was it then? | 那是什么关系 |
[11:07] | We were… | 我们是… |
[11:10] | We were part of a group. | 我们是一个组织的成员 |
[11:12] | A… community. | 一个…社群 |
[11:15] | We explore fantasies with other… | 我们探索性幻想 和其他的… |
[11:19] | players. | 玩家一起 |
[11:21] | Polyamorous adults? | 多角关系 |
[11:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:25] | But it’s all very curated. | 但一切都是计划好的 |
[11:28] | Curated by whom? | 谁计划的 |
[11:32] | Jasper St. George. | 贾斯珀·圣乔治 |
[11:34] | He connects members with compatible interests | 他会给有一致性趣的成员牵线 |
[11:37] | and provides access to luxury apartments, | 并为他们提供进入豪华公寓的渠道 |
[11:40] | like mine. | 比如我的 |
[11:41] | And you offered your pied-à-terre | 而你加入这个组织后 |
[11:43] | when you joined the group. | 就贡献出了你的公寓 |
[11:46] | Which means | 这就意味着 |
[11:47] | any number of people could’ve entered the apartment. | 有无数人都可以进入这间公寓 |
[11:54] | Caleb was a good man. | 凯勒布是个好人 |
[11:57] | He didn’t deserve this. | 他不应该死 |
[12:00] | Are you sure your husband didn’t know about your… | 你确定你丈夫不知道你的这个… |
[12:03] | hobby? | 爱好吗 |
[12:04] | God, no. | 老天 当然不 |
[12:06] | I love David, but he would never understand. | 我爱大卫 但他永远也不会理解的 |
[12:10] | So how do I meet Jasper? | 所以我要怎么找到贾斯珀 |
[12:12] | He-he only communicates via e-mail. | 他…他只通过邮件联系我们 |
[12:16] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:17] | I’ll drop him a line. | 我给他发邮件 |
[12:22] | Caleb Hardy was killed last night | 凯勒布·哈迪于昨晚被杀 |
[12:23] | by blunt force trauma to the occipital bone. | 死因是枕骨上的钝撞伤 |
[12:25] | Based on the bleeding and fractures, | 根据出血量和骨裂程度 |
[12:27] | I’m estimating three to four strikes. | 估计是砸了三四下 |
[12:30] | So our killer was very passionate. | 所以说我们的凶手当时非常激动 |
[12:33] | Talk to me about Caleb’s gonads. | 和我说说凯勒布的性腺 |
[12:34] | Oh, with pleasure. Upon examination, | 乐意之极 经检查 |
[12:36] | we found living sperm in Caleb’s urethra, which indicate… | 我们在凯勒布的尿道发现了活精子 这意味着… |
[12:39] | Why’d you point over there? | 你为什么往那边指 |
[12:41] | That’s where Caleb’s penis is. | 凯勒布的阴茎就在那边 |
[12:43] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[12:45] | Based on his sperm’s motility, | 根据他的精子活性 |
[12:47] | Caleb was alive for at least a half hour after sex. | 凯勒布在性行为之后至少还活了半小时 |
[12:50] | So, you know, it wasn’t the worst night ever. | 所以也不算是最糟糕的一晚了 |
[12:54] | Uh, was Caleb married? | 凯勒布结婚了吗 |
[12:56] | Single. Trust fund kid. Grew up in the city. | 未婚 有信托基金的富二代 在纽约长大 |
[12:58] | What about Beth Saverstein? | 贝丝·萨夫斯汀呢 |
[12:59] | Were you able to match her to any of… | 凯勒布身上有没有什么东西… |
[13:02] | what was on Caleb? | 是她的 |
[13:04] | The vaginal secretions? | 你是指阴道分泌物吗 |
[13:05] | Yes, Edrisa. Thank you. | 是的 艾德里莎 谢谢你 |
[13:07] | We swabbed Beth on the scene, | 我们当时在现场提取了贝丝的DNA |
[13:09] | and she isn’t a match. | 但没发现匹配的 |
[13:11] | She has an alibi, too. Work dinner. | 她也有不在场证明 商务饭局 |
[13:13] | And her husband, David, | 而她的丈夫 大卫 |
[13:14] | was watching football with his fantasy league. | 正在家和朋友组成的”梦幻同盟”看橄榄球赛 |
[13:16] | Yeah, well, his fantasy league was nothing compared to his wife’s. | 他的”梦幻同盟”和他老婆的可完全不能比 |
[13:19] | I made some calls. | 我打了几个电话 |
[13:19] | And the second that I mentioned Jasper St. George or his community, | 一提到贾斯珀·圣乔治或是他的社群 |
[13:23] | nobody wanted to talk. | 大家都三缄其口 |
[13:25] | Tech Services is still trying to run down that e-mail address. | 技术部的人还在试图追查那个邮箱地址 |
[13:28] | All right, we need to find someone in the sex industry | 好吧 我们得找个性服务行业的人 |
[13:30] | who can get us keyed in to Jasper. | 帮我们接近贾斯珀 |
[13:33] | I may know a guy. | 我说不定认识个人 |
[13:37] | ‘Course you do. | 可不是嘛 |
[13:49] | You sure your guy’s here? | 你确定你的人在这里吗 |
[13:52] | No. | 不确定 |
[13:53] | But how great is it to get out of the office? | 但能逃离办公室是不是很开心 |
[13:56] | Hey, can I, uh, | 我能… |
[13:58] | ask you a normal question? | 问你个普通问题吗 |
[14:00] | I don’t think so, but give it a shot. | 我觉得不行 但你试试呗 |
[14:03] | I need some advice on a first date. | 我需要一些初次约会的建议 |
[14:06] | Nothing special. | 没什么特殊的 |
[14:07] | Just a regular guy taking out | 就是个普通人 邀请了 |
[14:10] | an incredible human rights advocate. | 一位杰出的人权斗士出去 |
[14:13] | What’s the move? | 该如何行动 |
[14:15] | That’s a normal question? | 这算是普通问题吗 |
[14:19] | Well… I wouldn’t start here. | 反正我不会选这种地方 |
[14:23] | It’s always fun to do something active. | 做一些活跃气氛 有趣的事情 |
[14:26] | Brings you closer. | 能拉进你们的距离 |
[14:27] | Friendly competition. | 友谊赛什么的 |
[14:29] | My wife and I like to play pool | 我老婆和我每周五喜欢去 |
[14:30] | every Friday night at Amsterdam Billiards. | 阿姆斯特丹台球俱乐部打台球 |
[14:34] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来棒极了 |
[14:36] | Here’s our friend. | 我们的朋友来了 |
[14:38] | Nico. | 尼可 |
[14:39] | How are you, buddy? | 你好吗 伙计 |
[14:41] | I’m gonna chop off your hand! | 我要把你的手砍下来 |
[14:43] | What? | 什么 |
[14:45] | No. | 不 |
[14:46] | You? | 是你 |
[14:48] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[14:49] | Relax, Nico. We were just hoping you could help us. | 放松 尼可 我们只是希望你能帮到我们 |
[14:51] | The guy whose hand you chopped off? | 这就是被你砍了手的那家伙吗 |
[14:53] | You mean the guy I saved. | 你是指被我救了一命的人 |
[14:54] | What are you doing here and how did you find me? | 你来这里干什么 还有你是怎么找到我的 |
[14:56] | Well, I’ve been meaning to visit. | 我一直都想来拜访的 |
[14:58] | I heard you bought this fetish shop with your settlement money, | 我听说你用赔偿金买了这间恋物癖店 |
[15:01] | and I’m always on the hunt for a good headboard restraint. | 而我一直在找好用的床头束缚装置 |
[15:03] | You’re a small business owner now? | 你现在还做起了小生意啊 |
[15:05] | I’m proud of you, man. | 真为你感到骄傲 伙计 |
[15:06] | Look, I’m not gonna talk to you guys. | 听着 我是不会和你们交谈的 |
[15:08] | So, please, just get out of… | 所以拜托了 请出去… |
[15:11] | What did I tell you about reattachment surgery? | 我是怎么说断肢再植手术的来着 |
[15:13] | This looks great. | 这看起来棒极了 |
[15:18] | Just need some help, Nico. | 我们只是需要你帮帮忙 尼可 |
[15:20] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:24] | What is it? | 什么忙 |
[15:26] | Jasper St. George. | 贾斯珀·圣乔治 |
[15:27] | Sex concierge to the freaky elite. | 怪胎精英们的性爱管理员 |
[15:29] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[15:31] | Do you know how we can get ahold of him? | 你知道我们要怎么找到他吗 |
[15:33] | You don’t. | 你们找不到 |
[15:34] | Jasper gets ahold of you. | 只有贾斯珀来找你 |
[15:36] | And he’d never talk to cops. | 而他从不跟警察打交道 |
[15:39] | What if I wanted to meet him, | 要是我想见他 |
[15:40] | not as a cop, | 不是以警察的身份 |
[15:41] | but as a potential client? | 而是以潜在客户的身份呢 |
[15:43] | Would that work? | 这样可以吗 |
[15:44] | Jasper isn’t just looking for pretty faces. | 贾斯珀要的不仅是漂亮的脸蛋 |
[15:47] | To be a player, you have to have money | 要成为玩家 你还得有钱 |
[15:49] | and a swanky apartment. | 有高档公寓 |
[15:50] | What if I had both of those? | 要是我两者都有呢 |
[15:53] | Could you set up an introduction? | 你能帮我引荐一下吗 |
[16:01] | Stop fidgeting. | 不要动来动去的 |
[16:02] | – You look great. – This guy’s late. | -你看起来很好 -这家伙迟到了 |
[16:04] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[16:07] | Doesn’t necessarily mean we’ve been found out. | 这也不一定代表我们暴露了 |
[16:09] | Jasper might just be testing your patience. | 贾斯珀可能只是在测试你的耐心 |
[16:12] | Just have a breadstick. | 再吃个面包棒吧 |
[16:14] | Sorry. Midtown gridlock. | 抱歉 市中心堵车 |
[16:18] | Oh, you must have me confused with someone else. | 你肯定是认错人了 |
[16:21] | – I’m meeting… – Jasper. I know. | -我在等 -贾斯珀 我知道 |
[16:23] | I’m Simone. | 我是西蒙妮 |
[16:25] | Oh, you didn’t think jasper actually does these himself, did you? | 你不会以为贾斯珀会亲自现身吧 |
[16:29] | It would ruin his whole mystery man persona. | 那就破坏他的神秘人设了 |
[16:32] | So, | 所以 |
[16:34] | how did you hear about us? | 你怎么知道我们的 |
[16:37] | Beth Saverstein. | 贝丝·萨夫斯汀 |
[16:43] | I’ve been looking to make a change, | 我一直想做出一些改变 |
[16:46] | to explore a side of myself | 探索自己 |
[16:48] | that I’ve buried too long. | 被长久隐藏的那一面 |
[16:50] | Something inside you wants to get out? | 一部分内心渴望释放 |
[16:54] | Nothing too crazy. | 也不要太疯狂 |
[16:55] | Oh, don’t sell yourself short. | 可别看轻自己 |
[16:57] | Take the crazy out of sex and what do you have? | 拿掉疯狂 性爱就变成什么了 |
[17:01] | Boring sex. | 无聊的性爱 |
[17:03] | We only have one rule in our community: | 我们的社群中只有一条规则 |
[17:06] | no relationships. | 不谈感情 |
[17:07] | Lust is easy. | 欲望易纾 |
[17:09] | Love is dangerous. | 情爱凶险 |
[17:16] | Drinks are paid for. | 酒水钱付过了 |
[17:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:20] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[17:21] | Your place. | 你家 |
[17:22] | I need to sample the product. | 我要检查下商品 |
[17:25] | We’re going to have sex. | 我们要做爱 |
[17:27] | Are you up for that? | 你可以吗 |
[17:32] | I… could give it a shot. | 我 可以试试 |
[17:39] | I’d appreciate some guidelines | 我需要一些指示 |
[17:40] | on how far I’m permitted to take this. | 你们允许我做到哪一步 |
[17:42] | How far would you like to be permitted to take this? | 你希望自己被允许做到哪一步 |
[17:46] | Relax. We’re right outside. | 放松 我们就在外面 |
[17:47] | Just try to get as much intel as you can | 尽量在场面崩坏之前 |
[17:49] | before it all goes south. | 多问出一点信息 |
[17:52] | Is this fun for you? | 你们是不是觉得挺好玩 |
[17:53] | I’m having a pretty good time. | 我还挺享受的 |
[17:59] | Take off your jacket. | 脱掉外套 |
[18:02] | Right. | 好 |
[18:08] | Oh, no. | 别 |
[18:11] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[18:13] | My realtor. | 我的房产经纪人 |
[18:15] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[18:17] | this is an unconventional screening process. | 这种筛选程序还挺少见 |
[18:20] | Though I suppose I wouldn’t recommend a restaurant | 虽然我自己可能也不会推荐一家 |
[18:22] | I hadn’t eaten at. | 我没吃过的餐厅 |
[18:24] | In order for Jasper to perfectly match players | 贾斯珀为了完美匹配玩家 |
[18:28] | he needs to know their abilities. | 需要知道他们的能力 |
[18:30] | And their desires. | 以及他们的欲望 |
[18:33] | Jasper sounds like an interesting man. | 听起来贾斯珀是个很有意思的人 |
[18:35] | Is there anything else you can tell me about him? | 关于他你还能告诉我什么 |
[18:39] | He’s a genius when it comes to human desire. | 他是个洞察人类欲望的天才 |
[18:43] | He knows what we want, | 他知道我们想要什么 |
[18:45] | what we need. | 我们需要什么 |
[18:46] | So… | 所以 |
[18:48] | here we are, I guess. | 到这一步了 |
[18:50] | I love a man who has his own restraints. | 我喜欢自带道具的人 |
[18:54] | Do you like it rough? | 你喜欢粗暴点 |
[18:55] | Well, I have a high threshold for pain, so… | 我对疼痛的阈值很高 所以 |
[19:00] | Bright? | 布莱特 |
[19:01] | Bright, are you okay? | 布莱特 你没事吧 |
[19:03] | Was that too rough? | 刚刚太粗暴了吗 |
[19:05] | That? No. | 那个 不算 |
[19:07] | Though I may have lost a contact. | 不过我的隐形眼镜好像掉了一只 |
[19:13] | Why don’t we, uh, just… | 不如我们 |
[19:18] | You’re a cop? | 你是警察 |
[19:21] | Police. Open up. | 警察 开门 |
[19:22] | No. | 不是 |
[19:24] | But they are. | 但他们是 |
[19:31] | We need you to bring us to Jasper. | 我们需要你带我们去见贾斯珀 |
[19:33] | I can’t. | 做不到 |
[19:34] | I don’t know his real name, | 我不知道他的真名 |
[19:35] | where he lives. | 也不知道他住哪 |
[19:37] | We communicate only… | 我们仅靠 |
[19:38] | Over e-mail. | 邮件联系 |
[19:40] | We’ve heard this before. | 我们已经听过这套说辞了 |
[19:41] | And this time we don’t believe it. | 这次我们不相信 |
[19:42] | Then arrest me. | 那就逮捕我啊 |
[19:44] | For attempting to have consensual sex with another adult. | 罪名为试图与其他成年人进行自愿性行为 |
[19:48] | Or you could tell me what the hell is really going on here. | 或者你们可以告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[19:52] | Caleb Hardy was murdered. | 凯勒布·哈迪被谋杀了 |
[19:57] | Mr. Hardy had intercourse | 哈迪先生被杀那晚 |
[19:58] | the night of his death. | 进行了性行为 |
[20:00] | We think with another one of your players. | 我们认为是和你们其中一位玩家 |
[20:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:07] | It was me. | 是和我 |
[20:12] | And now you think I killed him. | 现在你们觉得是我杀了他 |
[20:14] | – Did you? – Were you in love with him? | -是你吗 -你爱上他了吗 |
[20:16] | Answer my question first. | 先回答我的问题 |
[20:17] | No. | 不 |
[20:19] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[20:20] | I took him to bed, | 我和他上床 |
[20:21] | enjoyed myself, | 爽了一把 |
[20:23] | then left. | 然后就走了 |
[20:24] | And I loved his body, the way it made me feel. | 我喜欢他的肉体 以及他给我的快感 |
[20:27] | I loved that I could have him without consequence. | 我喜欢和他这种无后顾之忧的性爱 |
[20:30] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[20:31] | Would you submit to a DNA test? | 你愿意接受DNA测试吗 |
[20:33] | If my lawyer advises it. | 得看我律师怎么说 |
[20:36] | Aren’t you affected by this? | 这事对你丝毫影响都没有吗 |
[20:37] | I’m devastated. | 我伤心欲绝 |
[20:40] | But that’s not for you to see. | 但我不会在你面前表现出来 |
[20:42] | We need names. | 我们需要名字 |
[20:43] | Caleb’s other partners, anyone who was upset with him. | 凯勒布的其他床伴 对他不满的人 |
[20:45] | A player didn’t do this. | 不是玩家干的 |
[20:47] | We screen our clients for emotional maturity | 我们会审查客户心智是否成熟 |
[20:50] | and sexual openness. | 以及性观念开放程度 |
[20:51] | It’s my job to make sure those tendencies you’re talking about | 我的职责就是确保你说的那些情况 |
[20:54] | never make it into our community. | 永远不会出现在我们的社群 |
[20:57] | I enforce the rules. | 我是执行规矩的人 |
[21:00] | Lust is easy. | 欲望易纾 |
[21:02] | Love is dangerous. | 情爱凶险 |
[21:03] | You were listening. | 你认真听了 |
[21:07] | Oh, right. | 行吧 |
[21:08] | You all were. | 你们都听到了 |
[21:11] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[21:12] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[21:14] | What makes you think that… | 你凭什么认为… |
[21:15] | I practiced law for years. | 我当过好几年的律师 |
[21:16] | If you were arresting me, | 如果你要逮捕我的话 |
[21:18] | I’d already be in handcuffs. | 早就给我戴上手铐了 |
[21:20] | And not the fun kind. | 还不是情趣的那种 |
[21:25] | Wait. Is there anybody outside the community | 等等 除了你们社群的玩家 |
[21:27] | we should know about? | 还有什么可疑的人吗 |
[21:30] | Jasper received an anonymous message | 贾斯珀收到过一条匿名信息 |
[21:32] | about Caleb and Beth breaking the rules. | 举报凯勒布和贝丝坏了规矩 |
[21:34] | He assumed her husband had found out about the group | 他以为是她丈夫知道了社群的事 |
[21:36] | and wanted them kicked out. | 想让他们俩被踢出社群 |
[21:38] | Do you think he was jealous? | 你觉得他是嫉妒吗 |
[21:40] | Husbands usually are. | 丈夫们不都是这样嘛 |
[21:48] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[21:48] | If you keep pointing the stick at Lucien, | 你要是再用小棍子指着卢西恩 |
[21:50] | I’m gonna have to take it away! | 我就要没收你的棍子了 |
[21:53] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[21:54] | Hello, David. | 你好 大卫 |
[21:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[22:00] | We have things to talk about. | 有点事情来找你聊聊 |
[22:02] | Like the traffic cam footage that places you in the city | 比如你家那个派对开始前一小时 |
[22:04] | an hour before that party at your apartment. | 城里的交通监控录像拍到了你 |
[22:08] | Hey, I’m Stacy. | 我是史黛西 |
[22:09] | Lucien’s Mom. | 卢西恩的妈妈 |
[22:11] | Which one’s yours? | 你的孩子是哪个 |
[22:12] | Oh, I don’t have kids. | 我没有孩子 |
[22:14] | Tricky childhood. | 童年坎坷 |
[22:15] | I’m not really dad material. | 我不是当爸爸的料 |
[22:17] | Also I’m wildly dependent on benzos, so… | 而且我还离不开安眠药 所以… |
[22:21] | Stacy is also the dean of admissions | 史黛西还是莫莉要申请的 |
[22:23] | at the elementary school that Molly’s looking at. | 那所小学的招生办主任 |
[22:25] | Oh, I see. | 这样 |
[22:27] | Oh, the application process must be very thorough. | 申请流程一定十分周全 |
[22:31] | How do you feel about sex clubs? | 你对性爱社团有什么看法 |
[22:40] | Oh, he’s funny. | 他真有意思 |
[22:44] | Lucien Almodovar Chen! | 卢西恩·阿莫多瓦·陈 |
[22:45] | Do not put that in your mouth! This is a public park! | 别把那个放进嘴巴里 这里是公园 |
[22:53] | You know, the, uh, jealous cuckold is really among | 被劈腿后妒火中烧这个动机 |
[22:56] | the more banal motives. | 真的很老套 |
[22:58] | That isn’t what happened. | 不是那样的 |
[22:59] | Don’t lie to me, David. | 别骗我 大卫 |
[23:01] | You went through Beth’s phone. | 你翻了贝丝的手机 |
[23:03] | You found out about her other life- – | 发现了她的另一重生活 |
[23:05] | the players, all of it. | 玩家们 所有的事 |
[23:08] | You even knew about Caleb. | 你甚至还知道凯勒布 |
[23:10] | I didn’t know anything. | 我当时什么都不知道 |
[23:12] | I had my suspicions. | 我怀疑过她 |
[23:14] | The next time she stayed in the city, | 我本打算等她下次留在城里 |
[23:17] | I planned to confront them. | 就去找他们对质 |
[23:19] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[23:20] | I let myself in. | 我开门进了屋 |
[23:22] | I wanted to catch Beth with him. | 我想来个捉奸在床 |
[23:25] | I wanted to hurt him. | 我想揍他 |
[23:27] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[23:28] | The woman in the bed wasn’t Beth. | 床上那女人不是贝丝 |
[23:30] | No. | 对 |
[23:31] | And I froze. | 我愣住了 |
[23:33] | And there were strangers in my apartment in my bed having sex. | 两个陌生人在我家床上做爱 |
[23:36] | I didn’t know what to do, | 我不知所措 |
[23:37] | so I left before they saw me. | 所以我在他们发现前离开了 |
[23:41] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[23:43] | Hey, honey. | 宝贝 |
[23:44] | Why don’t you go say goodbye to your friends, okay? | 你去和朋友们道别吧 |
[23:47] | We have to get going. | 我们得走了 |
[23:51] | The guy was alive when I left that room. | 我离开时那男的还活着 |
[23:54] | Okay? I swear to God. | 好吗 我发誓 |
[23:56] | I hope that’s true. | 希望你所言属实 |
[23:58] | For her sake. | 为了她好 |
[24:03] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[24:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:19] | Let’s get ready for your date. | 来为你的约会做准备吧 |
[24:23] | Sure. | 行 |
[24:25] | This is normal. | 这很正常 |
[24:30] | Be a dear, step up. | 乖乖的 站上去 |
[24:33] | Have you given any thought to a venue? | 你想过去哪约会吗 |
[24:36] | First impressions are important. | 第一印象很重要 |
[24:38] | Your activity says so much about your intentions. | 你们进行的活动充分说明了你的意图 |
[24:40] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[24:41] | You know, the opera sets a very romantic mood. | 知道吗 歌剧很浪漫 |
[24:44] | Followed by a long flight on the helicopter. | 随后再来个直升机之旅 |
[24:46] | No. | 不行 |
[24:48] | Tonight’s going to be normal. | 今晚就是普通的一晚 |
[24:49] | Darling, we’re rich. | 亲爱的 我们有钱 |
[24:51] | We don’t do normal. | 不做普通人的事 |
[24:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:05] | Vincenzo, give us the room. | 文森佐 你先出去一下 |
[25:10] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[25:12] | I don’t want you taking whatever this is | 无论刚才你是怎么了 我不希望 |
[25:13] | on the date with you. | 你带着它去约会 |
[25:15] | Clear your mind. | 清空一切想法 |
[25:16] | Tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[25:21] | I’m sorry, Mother. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[25:23] | Right now is not a good time. | 现在不是个合适的时机 |
[25:27] | Thank you for trying. | 谢谢你的努力 |
[25:30] | But I know what I’m wearing. | 但我知道该穿什么 |
[25:40] | Oh, hell no. | 不是吧 |
[25:43] | It’s so conventional. | 太常规了 |
[25:44] | Unaffected. | 不做作 |
[25:46] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:47] | This is great. | 这太好了 |
[25:48] | We’re a bit overdressed. | 我们穿得有些隆重 |
[25:50] | He’s always overdressed. | 他总是穿得很隆重 |
[25:52] | Shooting pool was an example, not an invitation. | 台球只是举个例子 不是邀请你来 |
[25:54] | Still, thrilled to see you. | 我还是很高兴见到你 |
[25:57] | Meet Eve Blanchard. | 这是伊芙·布兰查德 |
[25:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:59] | JT Tarmel. | 我是JT·塔梅尔 |
[26:01] | My wife is… | 我妻子在 |
[26:02] | Malcolm Bright? | 马科姆·布莱特 |
[26:04] | How do you…? | 你怎么 |
[26:05] | Uh, $10,000 suit. | 上万美元的西装 |
[26:08] | Wild guess. | 我就随便一猜 |
[26:09] | I’m Tally. | 我是塔莉 |
[26:12] | You are gorgeous. | 你真是美呆了 |
[26:14] | Here, take JT’s. | 给 JT的给你 |
[26:15] | Uh, thank you and thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 还有谢谢酒 |
[26:18] | Honey? Honey, run back to the bar, would you? | 亲爱的 亲爱的 快去吧台买酒 |
[26:24] | I swear… | 我发誓 |
[26:26] | JT told me about the psychic thing that you do. | JT给我说了你会精神分析的事 |
[26:29] | How you, like, | 你是怎么 |
[26:30] | get inside the killer’s head. | 进入凶手的脑子 |
[26:33] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[26:35] | Had a lot of training. | 接受了很多训练 |
[26:37] | At Quantico. | 在匡提科 |
[26:38] | Tally, give the man some room. | 塔莉 别烦他了 |
[26:40] | I plan to make some money off his rich ass. | 我打算赢这富家子弟几局呢 |
[26:54] | Next time, we should play squash. | 下一回 我们打壁球 |
[26:57] | I’m very good at squash. | 我打壁球很厉害 |
[26:58] | Right. | 是啊 |
[27:03] | Good thing I’m here. | 还好我来了 |
[27:05] | Damn. | 不错啊 |
[27:06] | If he’d told me what we were doing tonight, | 如果他告诉我今晚要来打台球 |
[27:08] | I could’ve told him I was good. | 我会告诉他我很厉害 |
[27:11] | Hey, shouldn’t you have known that? | 你难道不该知道这个吗 |
[27:13] | Like, being a profiler and all? | 毕竟你是个侧写师 |
[27:15] | Ooh, can you do one of us? | 你能侧写我们吗 |
[27:17] | It’s behavioral science, hon, not a party trick. | 这是行为科学 亲爱的 不是派对把戏 |
[27:21] | Do me. | 侧写我 |
[27:24] | You don’t want me to profile you. | 你不会想让我侧写你 |
[27:26] | I think I can handle it. | 我觉得我能应付 |
[27:34] | Okay, uh… you’re not from my mother’s world, | 好吧 你并不来自我母亲所在的上流世界 |
[27:38] | but you blend in effortlessly. | 但你融入得很好 |
[27:41] | But you are equally as comfortable | 不过你在低级社会阶层 |
[27:43] | in a lower social strata. | 也很混得开 |
[27:45] | Social strata– who says that? | 社会阶层 谁会这么说 |
[27:47] | Uh, this is a clinical analysis. | 这是临床分析 |
[27:50] | – Okay. – Or do we not admit to our country’s inherent class system? | -好吧 -还是说我们不承认美国有阶级制度 |
[27:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:59] | You were raised middle class. | 你的原生家庭是中层阶级 |
[28:01] | I’m hearing the Carolinas. | 我感觉是卡罗莱纳州 |
[28:04] | You’re very smart. | 你很聪明 |
[28:06] | Elegant. | 优雅 |
[28:07] | Social. | 交际能力强 |
[28:09] | That didn’t drive you to New York. | 但这些都不是你来纽约的原因 |
[28:12] | Your work. | 你的工作 |
[28:13] | To end human trafficking. | 打击贩卖人口 |
[28:17] | There’s a reason for that. | 你从事这行是有原因的 |
[28:19] | An event. | 一个事件 |
[28:21] | Something deeply personal drove you here. | 一个很私人的原因驱使你来到了这里 |
[28:25] | In truth, it was a Saab. | 其实 是萨博车带我来的 |
[28:27] | The faded heart tattoo on your wrist. | 你手腕上褪色的心型纹身 |
[28:30] | Looks like it’s over 15 years old. | 看起来超过15年了 |
[28:33] | Which means you got it when you were just a teen. | 意味着你还在青少年时就有了 |
[28:35] | Young. | 年轻 |
[28:36] | An adult would’ve had to have been with you. | 肯定得有个成人陪着你去纹身 |
[28:39] | Which gives it real significance. | 这说明了它的重要意义 |
[28:44] | But it’s not broken. | 但这颗心并不是破碎了 |
[28:47] | It’s split. | 而是分成了两半 |
[28:49] | So, who has the other half? | 那另一半在谁那里 |
[28:53] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[28:55] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[28:57] | Sister? | 姐姐 |
[28:58] | Bright. | 布莱特 |
[28:59] | Right… they’re gone. | 没错 她们不在了 |
[29:03] | Whatever happened to them motivated you to help other women. | 无论她们遭遇了什么 促使你开始帮助其他女性 |
[29:08] | But no matter how many people you save, | 但无论你救多少人 |
[29:12] | you can’t save the other half of that heart. | 你都救不了另一半心所属的人了 |
[29:19] | Eve, wait. | 伊芙 等等 |
[29:26] | I am so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[29:30] | JT’s right. | JT说得对 |
[29:32] | It’s not a party trick. | 这不是派对把戏 |
[29:33] | Oh, sorry. Hon, | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[29:35] | we got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[29:37] | Dani found Jasper. | 黛妮找到贾斯珀了 |
[29:46] | Tech Services traced Jasper St. George’s I.P. address. | 技术部追踪到了贾斯珀·圣乔治的IP地址 |
[29:49] | The apartment is listed under a trust. | 公寓在一个信托账户的名下 |
[29:54] | That looks like blood. | 看起来像血 |
[30:06] | Call the bus. Emergency services. | 叫救护车和紧急服务人员 |
[30:16] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[30:17] | Charles Garner. | 查尔斯·加纳 |
[30:19] | Address matches. | 地址符合 |
[30:22] | Riluzole? | 利鲁唑 |
[30:24] | It’s a glutamate blocker. | 谷氨酸阻断剂 |
[30:27] | And that’s a wheelchair. | 那是轮椅 |
[30:29] | Charles Garner had ALS. | 查尔斯·加纳有渐冻症 |
[30:31] | He was dying. | 他要死了 |
[30:32] | And someone sped up the process. Why? | 而某个人加速了他的死亡 为什么 |
[30:40] | Because he was also Jasper St. George. | 因为他也是贾斯珀·圣乔治 |
[30:43] | You’re profiling a dead guy? | 你在侧写死人吗 |
[30:45] | No, just reading the room. | 没有 只是在分析房间 |
[30:49] | Professor Charles Garner. | 查尔斯·加纳教授 |
[30:51] | Columbia’s Computer Science Department. | 哥伦比亚大学计算机科学系 |
[30:52] | 程序员档案、 查尔斯·加纳 配对开创人 | |
[30:53] | He developed early personality-matching software | 他为约会服务开发了早期的 |
[30:56] | for dating services. | 性格匹配软件 |
[30:58] | Sold his work to Google and Facebook. | 把这一成果卖给了谷歌和脸书 |
[31:02] | Then got sick. | 然后就生病了 |
[31:06] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[31:08] | Simone. | 西蒙妮 |
[31:10] | They were married. | 他们结婚了 |
[31:11] | Charles and Simone– why would she hide that? | 查尔斯和西蒙妮 她为什么隐瞒这一点 |
[31:14] | For him. | 为了他 |
[31:15] | She didn’t want her husband to spend his final days | 她不想让自己丈夫人生最后的日子 |
[31:17] | in an interrogation room. | 在审讯室度过 |
[31:19] | She loved him. | 她爱他 |
[31:21] | Couldn’t imagine leaving him, but the disease | 从没想过离开他 但是疾病 |
[31:22] | robbed them of their intimacy. | 剥夺了他们进行亲密行为的权力 |
[31:24] | So he created something for his wife. | 于是他为自己的妻子创建了这一切 |
[31:27] | A network of strangers looking for sex with no strings attached. | 一群寻找自由性爱的陌生人构成的交际网 |
[31:30] | He built a community | 他建立了一个社群 |
[31:32] | where she could find intimacy– | 以便她进行亲密行为 |
[31:35] | a fantasy life, an escape | 满足性幻想 逃离 |
[31:37] | from all of this. | 现实的这一切 |
[31:39] | Almost sounds romantic. | 听起来甚至有点浪漫 |
[31:44] | Central pulled this image off security footage. | 中心在监控录像里获取了这张图 |
[31:46] | Our killer leaving the building an hour ago. | 我们的凶手一小时前离开了大楼 |
[31:48] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[31:50] | Is that Simone? | 那是西蒙妮吗 |
[31:51] | Looks that way to me. | 我感觉是 |
[31:53] | Kind of puts a hole in your theory. | 你的推理似乎有漏洞 |
[31:54] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合理 |
[31:56] | Simone’s femme fatale act– | 西蒙妮追求情欲的行为 |
[31:58] | the fantasy allowed her to escape. | 只是她用来逃离现实的性幻想 |
[32:00] | Her normal life was here. | 她正常的生活在这里 |
[32:03] | Call Simone. I’ll do the talking. | 打电话给西蒙妮 我跟她说 |
[32:05] | I respect the profile, | 我敬佩你的侧写 |
[32:06] | but she’s still our best suspect. | 但她仍然是嫌疑最大的人 |
[32:14] | Who is this? | 谁 |
[32:14] | Simone, this is Gil Arroyo with the NYPD. | 西蒙妮 我是纽约警局的吉尔·埃偌佑 |
[32:17] | – I’m sorry to tell you… – Don’t be sorry, | -很抱歉告诉你 -不要抱歉 |
[32:19] | just call my lawyer and leave me out of this. | 打给我的律师 别来烦我了 |
[32:21] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:22] | Simone, it’s about Charles. | 西蒙妮 是查尔斯的事 |
[32:24] | Your husband is dead. | 你丈夫死了 |
[32:27] | Wait. N-No. | 等等 不可能 |
[32:30] | No, no, I talked to him an hour ago. | 不可能 我一小时前还跟他说过话 |
[32:31] | He was fine. | 他好好的 |
[32:36] | Where are you? I need you to come into the station. | 你在哪 我需要你立刻去警局 |
[32:40] | Simone? | 西蒙妮 |
[32:42] | What the…? | 什么 |
[32:45] | Simone, where are you? | 西蒙妮 你在哪 |
[32:47] | She’s gone. | 她被劫持了 |
[32:48] | The real killer took her. | 真正的凶手把她绑走了 |
[32:50] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[32:52] | I meant to say I know who the killer is. | 我的意思是 我知道凶手是谁 |
[33:02] | NYPD, Mr. Saverstein. We’re coming in. | 纽约警局 萨夫斯汀先生 我们进来了 |
[33:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:06] | Excuse me. | 说话啊 |
[33:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:12] | Where’s Beth? | 贝丝在哪 |
[33:13] | She went back to Greenwich. | 她回格林威治了 |
[33:14] | We had a fight, as you can see. | 如你们所见 我们吵了一架 |
[33:16] | Is your daughter here? | 你女儿在这吗 |
[33:17] | Molly is with her aunt. What is this about? | 莫莉和她姑妈在一起 这是怎么了 |
[33:19] | There was another murder tonight. A woman is missing. | 今晚又发生了一起谋杀 还有个女人失踪了 |
[33:22] | We need to do a search. | 我们需要搜查这里 |
[33:28] | What are you doing? | 你又在干什么 |
[33:31] | Thinking about our chat in the park. | 回想我们在公园里的对话 |
[33:34] | Your story. | 你的说法 |
[33:35] | How you came into the city to confront Beth and Caleb. | 你来纽约对质贝丝和凯勒布 |
[33:40] | In this very room. | 就在这个房间 |
[33:42] | Except it wasn’t Beth and Caleb. | 只是在场的并不是贝丝和凯勒布 |
[33:46] | It was someone else. | 而是别人 |
[33:47] | I told you all of this already. | 这些我之前都告诉你了 |
[33:49] | To see them, you had to step into the room. | 要看见他们 你必须走进房间 |
[33:53] | That’s when you saw the other woman and froze. | 就在看见那个女人时你愣住了 |
[33:56] | Your words. | 你说的 |
[33:56] | Listen, I want you out of here. | 听着 我希望你离开这里 |
[33:59] | Come on, David. | 行了 大卫 |
[34:01] | With all these reflections, | 这么多玻璃 |
[34:03] | all the mirrors, there’s no way | 这么多镜子 他们不可能 |
[34:05] | they couldn’t see you standing there. | 没看到你站在那里 |
[34:08] | Watching. | 看着他们 |
[34:10] | But you like to watch, don’t you? | 但你喜欢看 对不对 |
[34:11] | David, if you know something, | 大卫 如果你知道什么 |
[34:13] | this is the time to start talking. | 最好现在就坦白 |
[34:15] | – We checked everywhere. – Place is empty. | -我们搜查了各个角落 -没有人 |
[34:17] | Yeah, it’s about time. | 没错 也是时候了 |
[34:18] | I want you all to go now, please. | 我要你们现在都离开这里 |
[34:20] | You didn’t come here to confront your wife. | 你来这里不是为了对质你的妻子 |
[34:25] | You were here to watch. | 你是来看的 |
[34:28] | But the wrong woman showed up in bed with Caleb. | 只不过凯勒布床上的女人不是你妻子 |
[34:34] | In the park, you did the same thing. | 在公园里 你也做了同样的反应 |
[34:37] | When I said his name– Caleb– | 我一提到他的名字 凯勒布 |
[34:41] | you avoided eye contact. | 你就避开眼神接触 |
[34:44] | You took a moment to bury something. | 你用了点时间 压抑某种情绪 |
[34:48] | What? | 是什么 |
[34:50] | Anger? | 愤怒 |
[34:52] | Sadness? | 悲伤 |
[34:56] | Beth liked Caleb, didn’t she? | 贝丝喜欢凯勒布 对吧 |
[34:59] | More than the others. | 胜过其他人 |
[35:03] | No. | 不 |
[35:06] | She was in love with him. | 她爱上他了 |
[35:08] | The players weren’t allowed to fall in love. | 而玩家是不能动真情的 |
[35:14] | Tell me, David. | 告诉我 大卫 |
[35:18] | Did Beth break the rules? | 贝丝是不是坏了规矩 |
[35:21] | Did she fall in love? | 她是否坠入爱河了 |
[35:27] | Did she kill Caleb? | 她是不是杀了凯勒布 |
[35:34] | This is where you were watching. | 你当时就站在这里偷看 |
[35:37] | It’s the best angle. | 这是最好的角度 |
[35:39] | From behind this glass, | 从这扇玻璃后面 |
[35:41] | you watched Beth kill Caleb. | 你看着贝丝杀死凯勒布 |
[35:44] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[35:44] | David, is someone behind there? | 大卫 后面是不是有人 |
[35:46] | – Is it Beth? – She’s the mother of my child. | -是贝丝吗 -她是我孩子的母亲 |
[35:48] | I tried to stop her. | 我试过阻止她的 |
[35:50] | Get down! | 伏下 |
[35:59] | Stay with me, David. | 撑住 大卫 |
[36:01] | Drop the gun, Beth. | 放下枪 贝丝 |
[36:02] | Caleb was mine. | 凯勒布本来是我的 |
[36:04] | But she kept taking him to bed. | 但她一直跟他上床 |
[36:07] | My bed. | 在我的床上 |
[36:09] | I told him to stop, but he wouldn’t. | 我叫他停止 但他不听 |
[36:11] | So you e-mailed Jasper, | 于是你就发邮件给贾斯珀 |
[36:14] | trying to get you both expelled. | 想要他把你们二人都踢出社群 |
[36:17] | That didn’t work, | 结果没成功 |
[36:19] | so you came here to confront Caleb. | 所以你来这里和凯勒布对质 |
[36:22] | Give him one more chance… | 再给他一次机会 |
[36:25] | to leave with you. | 和你一起离开 |
[36:26] | He was never going to leave. | 他压根就没打算离开 |
[36:30] | He was gonna tell… | 他要告诉… |
[36:32] | Simone | 西蒙妮 |
[36:34] | and Jasper… | 和贾斯珀 |
[36:36] | what I did. | 我做了什么 |
[36:39] | How I felt. | 我的感受 |
[36:41] | So you killed him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[36:43] | A crime of passion. | 冲动犯罪 |
[36:45] | But then passion turned to paranoia. | 但之后冲动变为偏执 |
[36:48] | Jasper was bound to figure you out. | 贾斯珀迟早会想到是你 |
[36:51] | So you lied to us | 所以你骗了我们 |
[36:52] | ’cause you were planning on killing him next. | 因为你计划下一个就杀他 |
[36:57] | And now Simone, | 现在轮到西蒙妮 |
[36:59] | the woman Caleb could never give up. | 凯勒布无法放手的女人 |
[37:02] | She… had everything. | 她拥有一切 |
[37:06] | No, Beth. | 不 贝丝 |
[37:08] | Her husband was dying. | 她丈夫快死了 |
[37:11] | All Simone wanted was a few hours of pleasure. | 西蒙妮想要的不过是几小时的欢愉 |
[37:15] | The femme fatale– | 致命女人 |
[37:17] | that’s not who she is. | 她不是那种人 |
[37:21] | Just like this isn’t who you are. | 正如你也不是 |
[37:25] | Businesswoman. | 你是女企业家 |
[37:27] | A wife. | 妻子 |
[37:29] | A mother. | 母亲 |
[37:44] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[38:11] | Malcolm is avoiding me. I need to know why. | 马科姆在躲我 我要知道原因 |
[38:14] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[38:15] | I have called and called. He says he’s fine, | 我打了很多次电话 他说他没事 |
[38:17] | He ate breakfast. He’s going on a date. | 他有乖乖吃早餐 他要去约会 |
[38:19] | He was on a homicide investigation. | 他之前在调查凶杀案 |
[38:20] | He’s overcompensating and lying to himself. | 他在过度补偿和自欺欺人 |
[38:23] | And he is keeping something from me. | 而且他有事情瞒着我 |
[38:26] | Now I am asking you… | 现在我要问你… |
[38:27] | The girl in the box was real. | 箱子里的女孩是真实存在的 |
[38:30] | Paul Lazar confirmed it. | 保罗·拉扎确认了 |
[38:33] | He told Bright there was a body in that trunk. | 他告诉布莱特那辆车里曾有一具尸体 |
[38:36] | He gave us her bracelet. | 他把她的手链给了我们 |
[38:46] | Why didn’t he tell me? | 他为什么不告诉我 |
[38:50] | He didn’t want you to feel this. | 他不想你内疚 |
[38:53] | We denied his pain for years, | 我们多年来都否认他的痛苦 |
[38:56] | and insisted that this girl he found | 坚称他找到的这个女孩 |
[39:01] | was the stuff of dreams. | 只是梦境 |
[39:14] | Martin manipulated him. | 马丁操纵了他 |
[39:17] | – And you. – It gets worse. | -也操纵了你 -情况越来越糟 |
[39:23] | All the time. | 一直如此 |
[39:27] | I keep thinking that we will get through it, get through him. | 我总以为我们能熬过这一切 走出他的阴影 |
[39:32] | But it gets worse. | 但每况愈下 |
[39:40] | Martin destroyed the lives of my children, myself | 马丁毁了我的孩子 我 |
[39:43] | and every one of his victims. | 以及他所有受害人的人生 |
[39:45] | Maybe it’s time that I find a way to return the favor. | 也许我该想办法回敬他 |
[40:04] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前很抱歉 |
[40:07] | I didn’t mean to make you feel… | 我不是有意让你觉得… |
[40:09] | dissected. | 被剖析 |
[40:10] | It was dumb. | 那很傻 |
[40:11] | I was just trying to be sexy and brave. | 我只是想让你觉得我性感和勇敢 |
[40:14] | You’re both. | 你的确是 |
[40:16] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[40:19] | Sometimes I can’t turn it off. | 有时我无法关掉这一面 |
[40:23] | I’m never gonna be normal. | 我永远都不可能变得正常 |
[40:26] | I-I… I’ve tried, but… | 我努力过了 但是… |
[40:32] | And I’m probably insane | 而且我估计是疯了 |
[40:34] | for thinking any woman would ever want to be in my life, | 竟然觉得会有女人想走进我的人生 |
[40:37] | let alone you. | 更不用说你了 |
[40:42] | You scare me, Malcolm Bright. | 你让我害怕 马科姆·布莱特 |
[40:45] | You scare me, too. | 你也让我害怕 |
[42:13] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[42:15] | Find me. | 找到我 |
[42:18] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[42:21] | How can you? | 你怎能如此 |
[42:25] | You don’t even remember who I am. | 你连我是谁都不记得了 |
[42:40] | Hello, Malcolm. | 你好 马科姆 |
[42:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[42:45] | Oh, my God! Bright, Bright, wake up! | 天啊 布莱特 布莱特 醒醒 |
[42:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |