时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Tonight on American Direct News… | 《美国新闻直击》今晚内容 |
[00:06] | What consoles me is that as a doctor, | 唯一能慰藉我的是 作为一个医生 |
[00:09] | I saved thousands of lives. | 我拯救过上千条生命 |
[00:12] | So if we’re judging the moral worth of a person | 所以如果要基于一个人在这世上留下的印记 |
[00:16] | based on the mark they leave on the world, | 来评判他们的道德价值 |
[00:18] | mine is a… a net positive. | 我的价值是正面的 |
[00:21] | Dr. Martin Whitly murdered 23 people as The Surgeon, | 马丁·惠特利医生作为”外科医生”杀害了23人 |
[00:25] | making him one of the world’s most notorious serial killers. | 他因此成了全世界最臭名昭著的连环杀手之一 |
[00:28] | I’m Ainsley Whitly for American Direct News, | 我是《美国新闻直击》的安斯莉·惠特利 |
[00:31] | and The Surgeon is my father. | 外科医生正是我父亲 |
[00:34] | I was, um, | 我是个 |
[00:36] | a mentor. | 指导者 |
[00:38] | I’m not a perfect man. | 我并非完人 |
[00:40] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[00:41] | Isn’t that what counts? | 这种事不很重要吗 |
[00:43] | That in the end, | 最终 |
[00:44] | I did some good? | 我还是做了一些好事的 |
[00:46] | – What kind of a father does that? – Stop it! | -这算是什么父亲 -住口 |
[00:48] | I was a good father, damn it! | 我是个好父亲 该死的 |
[00:50] | Say that again. Say I was a terrible father! | 你再说一遍试试 说我是个失败的父亲 |
[00:59] | Mother… | 妈妈 |
[01:00] | – My TV. – I thought we agreed | -我的电视 -我们不是说好了 |
[01:02] | to avoid watching this garbage. | 不看这些垃圾吗 |
[01:04] | No, you agreed. | 是你说好的 |
[01:05] | I thought it best not to argue. | 我只是不想和你争辩 |
[01:07] | Is this your plan? To foil Ainsley’s ratings | 这是你的计划吗 毁掉全国的电视机 |
[01:10] | by destroying every television in America? | 来打击安斯莉的收视率 |
[01:13] | God knows you have enough shoes. | 反正你是不差鞋 |
[01:14] | I don’t know why you torture yourself. | 我不知道你为何要自我折磨 |
[01:16] | I thought you were newly devoted to being “normal.” | 你近来不是想做”正常人”吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah, well, that didn’t really work out. | 那事进展不顺 |
[01:25] | Why didn’t you tell me? The girl in the box. | 你怎么没告诉我 箱子里的女孩 |
[01:27] | The memories. You have proof. They’re all real. | 你的回忆 你有证据了 那是真的 |
[01:31] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[01:34] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[01:36] | We told you they weren’t real for years. | 我们多年来一直跟你说那不是真的 |
[01:40] | Of course you’re not normal. How could you be? | 你当然不正常了 你怎么正常得了 |
[01:43] | It’s not your fault. Or Gil’s. | 那不怪你 或吉尔 |
[01:46] | Martin Whitly did this to me. | 是马丁·惠特利把我变成了这样 |
[01:48] | He manipulated me, he drugged me. | 他操纵了我 给我下了药 |
[01:50] | – Drugged you? – He used chloroform. | -下药 -他用了氯仿 |
[01:52] | To confuse me. | 好迷惑我 |
[01:55] | To help me forget. | 让我忘记 |
[02:01] | I thought he loved you. | 我以为他爱你的 |
[02:03] | That at least he took care of you, and your sister. | 至少他照顾了你 和你妹妹 |
[02:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:16] | But you don’t have to say that. | 但你不用那么说的 |
[02:19] | I really do. | 我该说 |
[02:23] | And I have to clear the air before tomorrow night. | 我得在明晚前把话说开 |
[02:27] | Christmas, dear. | 圣诞节啊 亲爱的 |
[02:28] | It’s an annual holiday? | 年度节日 |
[02:30] | Maybe you’ve noticed the decorations | 你可能注意到了大街上的装饰 |
[02:31] | and that handsy Santa outside Gristedes? | 和超市门外那个毛手毛脚的圣诞老人 |
[02:35] | I’m not feeling very festive. | 我没太有节日心情 |
[02:40] | Your father has taken so much from us. | 你父亲已经夺走了我们太多东西 |
[02:43] | Don’t let him take this. | 别让他再夺走这个 |
[02:54] | Sorry to call you in on Christmas. | 抱歉圣诞节还找你 |
[02:56] | It’s okay. I was in the neighborhood caroling. | 没事 我正好在附近唱颂歌 |
[02:59] | No sign of ESU or CSU? | 怎么不见急救或犯罪现场调查人员 |
[03:01] | They’re already upstairs. We’re keeping this quiet. | 他们在楼上了 我们要低调处理 |
[03:04] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:05] | Keeping secrets doesn’t seem to be your strong suit. | 保密似乎不是你的强项 |
[03:09] | My mother dropped by last night. | 我妈妈昨晚来过 |
[03:11] | She was gonna find out soon enough. | 她反正很快也会知道的 |
[03:14] | Better it came from one of us. | 还是从我们俩这知道最好 |
[03:17] | Are there any updates in the Paul Lazar case | 保罗·拉扎案有任何我该知道的 |
[03:18] | I need to know about? | 新情况吗 |
[03:20] | I don’t have any answers. | 我什么都不知道 |
[03:21] | Neither does the FBI. | 联调局也是 |
[03:23] | Their task force is moving into the precinct. | 他们的专案组要搬进分局 |
[03:25] | Oh, they’ll want to question me. | 他们会想询问我的 |
[03:27] | They very much do not want to question you. | 他们很不想询问你 |
[03:30] | The special agent in charge is Colette… | 负责特别探员是科莱特… |
[03:33] | Swanson? | 斯旺森 |
[03:36] | We worked together in D.C. | 我们在华府合作过 |
[03:38] | She hates me. | 她恨我 |
[03:39] | Oh, yeah. | 绝对的 |
[03:42] | Said to keep you out of her way. | 还说让你别碍她事 |
[03:44] | That all she said? | 没别的了 |
[03:46] | There were other words, but why ruin your holidays? | 她还说了别的 但何必毁了你的节日心情 |
[03:49] | Come on. I got something that’ll cheer you up. | 走吧 我有能让你开心的东西 |
[03:57] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[04:00] | Happy Hanukkah? | 光明节快乐吗 |
[04:01] | Hallway’s secure. | 走廊安全 |
[04:02] | Hotel’s keeping things under wraps. | 酒店对情况保了密 |
[04:04] | And I should be home eating my wife’s kringle right now. | 我现在本该在家吃我老婆做的面包圈 |
[04:10] | It’s a pastry. | 是一种面点 |
[04:13] | Did you watch your sister’s interview last night? | 你昨晚看你妹妹的采访了吗 |
[04:16] | U-Uh, my TV’s on the fritz, so… | 我的电视出了问题 |
[04:20] | Why are we keeping this under wraps? | 为什么要保密 |
[04:22] | The victim is high-profile. | 死者身份敏感 |
[04:24] | This one’s close to home. | 这事跟我们有些关系 |
[04:36] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[04:38] | Ian Turner, chief of detectives. | 伊恩·特纳 警察局长 |
[04:40] | Room’s under his name. | 这间房订在他的名下 |
[04:42] | You knew him? | 你认识他吗 |
[04:43] | He was a three-star. Everybody did. | 他是三星警官 人人都认识他 |
[04:45] | Turner worked his way up the ranks. 42 years of service. | 特纳42年来兢兢业业往上爬 |
[04:48] | And he had a rep. Squeaky clean. | 他的名声也非常干净 |
[04:50] | So squeaky clean, he fought it out | 特别干净 他在往上爬的过程中 |
[04:51] | with a few dirtier cops on his way up. | 干掉了不少脏警 |
[04:54] | Some people got no patience for doing things by the book. | 有的人可没有耐心循规蹈矩的 |
[05:00] | This is no “By the book” Exit. | 这可不是”循规蹈矩”的办法 |
[05:03] | Who’s the woman? | 这女人是谁 |
[05:04] | Emily Hayes, 26. | 艾米丽·海耶斯 26岁 |
[05:06] | She had a misdemeanor for prostitution. | 她有卖淫的前科 |
[05:07] | We’re thinking murder, | 我们认为可能是他杀人后 |
[05:10] | suicide. | 自杀 |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:12] | I’m not seeing that. | 我倒不觉得 |
[05:15] | No defensive wounds. | 没有防御性伤口 |
[05:17] | And why would Chief Squeaky-Clean wear his badge | 为什么超级干净的局长会戴着警徽 |
[05:20] | to meet with a sex worker? | 去见一名性工作者 |
[05:21] | I take it Turner had no history of abuse or violence. | 特纳应该没有暴力或虐待的前科 |
[05:24] | – Why now? – Turner obviously had a secret. | -现在是为什么 -显然 特纳有自己的秘密 |
[05:26] | He was seeing a sex worker. | 他来找性工作者 |
[05:28] | Maybe Emily threatened to turn him in. | 也许艾米丽威胁要告发他 |
[05:29] | He shoots her, takes his own life. Out of guilt. | 他开枪打死他 出于负罪感 又自杀 |
[05:34] | Are you finished with the murder weapon? | 你检查完凶器了吗 |
[05:37] | The suicide you’re describing is the result of deep shame. | 你所描述的自杀是出于深重的罪孽感 |
[05:41] | Turner killed a woman in cold blood | 特纳无情地杀死了一个女人 |
[05:44] | and violated everything he ever stood for. | 违背了他一直以来坚守的信条 |
[05:48] | He would have looked at her, there on the bed. | 他看着躺在床上的艾米丽 |
[05:51] | Adrenaline fading, guilt building. | 肾上腺素的作用褪去 罪恶感开始涌动 |
[05:56] | Must have felt this growing weight on his chest. | 他肯定觉得这像是压在胸口的重担 |
[06:01] | Like a burden he couldn’t lift. | 这是他无法承受的 |
[06:06] | This was his only escape. Suicide. | 自杀 是他唯一的出路 |
[06:09] | But something’s not quite right. | 但是有点不对劲 |
[06:11] | – Looks that way. – He wouldn’t have been looking at the victim. | -这还用说 -他不会看着死者 |
[06:15] | He would’ve turned away. | 他会转过身去 |
[06:18] | Out of shame. | 因为罪恶感 |
[06:20] | Bright! Put the gun down now. | 布莱特 把枪放下 |
[06:22] | It’s not– oh. Wait, it is. | 这没有上…等等 上膛了 |
[06:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:30] | Do you have any idea how stupid that was? | 你知道刚刚的行为有多么愚蠢吗 |
[06:32] | Turner didn’t kill himself. There was a third person. | 特纳不是自杀 现场还有第三个人 |
[06:36] | Both victims were dressed, | 两名死者衣着整齐 |
[06:37] | so Emily had just arrived. | 所以艾米丽是刚到房间 |
[06:39] | Perhaps Turner used the dead bolt on the door | 也许特纳用门上的插销 |
[06:42] | to hold it open so Emily could get in. | 把着门 让艾米丽进来 |
[06:44] | The killer wouldn’t need a key to get in | 凶手要是速度快的话 不需要钥匙 |
[06:46] | if he acted fast. | 也可以进来 |
[06:47] | He came in, hit Turner, | 他进来 袭击特纳 |
[06:50] | took his gun and shot Emily. | 夺走他的枪 打死艾米丽 |
[06:54] | This wasn’t a murder-suicide. | 这不是杀人后自杀 |
[06:56] | It was a double homicide. | 这是双尸案 |
[06:59] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[07:08] | The killer dispatched Emily with one shot, | 凶手一枪打死艾米丽后就任她躺在床上 |
[07:10] | but took their time with Turner. | 但是在特纳身上却花了不少时间 |
[07:13] | Posed him. | 给他摆好姿势 |
[07:14] | Turner was the target, Emily was a casualty of circumstance. | 特纳是目标 艾米丽只是连带的伤害 |
[07:18] | Revenge is usually personal. | 复仇往往是因为私人的事 |
[07:19] | And Turner was in there with a hooker, so… | 特纳当时正在和一名妓女一起 所以… |
[07:21] | jealous wife, girlfriend? | 嫉妒的妻子或是女友吗 |
[07:24] | Uh, no. No family. | 不 不是家人 |
[07:25] | Work was his life. | 工作就是他的命 |
[07:27] | Sounds like a lot of cops I know. | 听起来像在说我认识的很多警察 |
[07:28] | Sounds like you. | 听起来就像你 |
[07:29] | I like JT’s theory. | 我喜欢JT的推论 |
[07:31] | Our killer was angry enough that he plowed through | 我们的凶手的怒火让他不惜为了接近目标 |
[07:33] | an innocent woman to get to his target. | 而杀死一名无辜的女人 |
[07:35] | Who hated Turner that much? | 谁这么憎恨特纳 |
[07:37] | Every perp in Sing Sing. | 监狱里的每个变态 |
[07:39] | Let’s set up in here. | 就放在这里吧 |
[07:41] | Good morning, Lieutenant Arroyo. | 早上好 埃偌佑副队 |
[07:43] | Thank you for this accommodation. | 谢谢你提供的场所 |
[07:44] | Anything for the FBI, | 愿意为联调局服务 |
[07:47] | though I’m not sure I had a choice. | 虽然我觉得我也没有什么其他选择 |
[07:50] | Special Agent. | 特别探员 |
[07:52] | No, wait. That’s not right. | 不 等等 不对 |
[07:54] | What the hell do they call you around here? | 他们在这儿一般都叫你什么来着 |
[07:57] | Hello, Colette. “Bright” Usually works. | 你好 科莱特 一般叫”布莱特”就行 |
[08:01] | Not for me. | 我可不觉得 |
[08:02] | My task force has taken over the Paul Lazar case. | 我的专案组已经接管了保罗·拉扎的案子 |
[08:05] | The Junkyard Killer, | 废车场杀手 |
[08:05] | I know. We’ve been looking into his past. | 我知道 我们一直在调查他的过去 |
[08:07] | Paul’s motives are based on a deep self-hatred. | 保罗的动机是基于深深的自我憎恨 |
[08:10] | He was likely raised by a single mother who… | 他很可能是由一名单身母亲… |
[08:13] | Less than 30 seconds to get to the bad mom. | 没到30秒就扯到坏妈妈了 |
[08:15] | – That must be a new record. – I was just… | -这肯定是新的纪录了 -我只是 |
[08:17] | Blaming a woman for a man’s misdeeds? | 将一个人的罪怪到女人身上吗 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I caught that, too. | 嗯 我也觉得 |
[08:21] | I was simply pointing out that serial killers aren’t just born, | 我只是想说不仅只有天生的连环杀人狂 |
[08:24] | they’re also made. | 还有后天造就的 |
[08:26] | And sometimes they’re just born. | 有时候只是天生的 |
[08:30] | Why don’t you leave your mommy issues at home? | 你就不能把你的恋母情结扔在家里吗 |
[08:32] | This case needs a new perspective. | 这案子需要一个新的视角 |
[08:34] | I need bodies, so who can you spare? | 我需要人手 你能把谁借给我 |
[08:36] | I can’t really spare anyone. | 我谁都不能借出去 |
[08:38] | My team’s working a homicide. | 我的团队正在查一起凶杀案 |
[08:40] | It’s Powell, right? | 你是鲍威尔 对吧 |
[08:43] | Dani. | 黛妮 |
[08:44] | How do you two know each other? | 你俩是怎么认识的来着 |
[08:46] | Colette’s a profiler. We worked together in D.C. | 科莱特是个侧写师 我俩在华府共事过 |
[08:48] | Barely. | 谈不上共事 |
[08:50] | I read your file. | 我读过你的档案 |
[08:51] | I was really impressed. | 你很厉害 |
[08:52] | I need someone to walk me through what you have. | 我需要有人带我过一遍你们已掌握的信息 |
[08:54] | Is that something you think you can do? | 你觉得你能帮我吗 |
[08:58] | Your commissioner promised me the resources I need. | 你领导保证过给我所需的资源 |
[09:01] | Colette. Paul Lazar called me. | 科莱特 保罗·拉扎的电话是打给我的 |
[09:03] | I have a personal connection… | 我有私人联系… |
[09:04] | With a serial killer, yes. | 和一个连环杀手 没错 |
[09:06] | That’s the best reason yet not to use you. | 那是不用你的最佳理由 |
[09:10] | Take Dani. | 黛妮给你 |
[09:12] | For 24 hours. | 借你24小时 |
[09:15] | You’re with me. | 你跟着我 |
[09:23] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[09:31] | Turner’s files. | 特纳的档案 |
[09:33] | Go through his cases. | 看一遍他办过的案子 |
[09:34] | Someone in there wanted to kill him. | 里面有想杀了他的人 |
[09:44] | This is Bright. | 这里是布莱特 |
[09:45] | – Leave a message. – Thanks. | -请留言 -谢了 |
[09:47] | Just a friendly reminder that I need your ass at Mom’s tonight. | 友情提醒一下 我需要你今晚滚到妈妈家 |
[09:51] | Since the interview, Mom is being very Mom right now. | 自从那次采访以来 妈妈故态复萌 |
[10:35] | Hey, Malcolm. | 你好呀 马科姆 |
[10:37] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[10:38] | Detective Shannon. | 我是珊农警探 |
[10:42] | Yeah, we just wanted to review your statement, | 我们只是想回顾一下你的口供 |
[10:45] | the night that your father was arrested. | 关于你父亲被捕的那晚 |
[10:48] | I already told you everything I know. | 我已经把我知道的都告诉你们了 |
[10:50] | Yeah, but, um… | 嗯 但是… |
[10:53] | here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[10:54] | The cop on the scene said that he heard you and your dad | 当时在场的警察说他听见你和你爸爸 |
[10:58] | share some parting words. | 说了些道别之词 |
[11:02] | “We’re the same.” | “我们是一样的” |
[11:05] | Why do you think he said that? | 你觉得他为什么会那样说 |
[11:07] | That’s what I can’t figure out. | 我想不明白这一点 |
[11:15] | I don’t like this, Bright. | 我不喜欢这样 布莱特 |
[11:16] | Owen Shannon was a bad cop. | 欧文·珊农是个坏警察 |
[11:18] | I don’t need to remind you of that. | 这点不需要我提醒你 |
[11:21] | Shannon was the last partner Ian Turner had | 珊农是伊恩·特纳升任警监前 |
[11:23] | before he was promoted to chief. | 最后一任搭档 |
[11:25] | It’s a lead. | 是条线索 |
[11:31] | You sure you’re okay seeing him? | 你确定你见他没问题吗 |
[11:33] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[11:35] | I’m not scared anymore. | 我不再害怕了 |
[11:38] | And he probably won’t recognize me. | 再说他也八成认不出我了 |
[11:43] | Well, look who it is. | 瞧瞧是谁来了 |
[11:55] | Gil Arroyo. | 吉尔·埃偌佑 |
[11:57] | What you want, Lucky Boy? | 你想怎样 幸运男孩 |
[12:01] | Don’t call me that. | 别那样叫我 |
[12:02] | I heard you’re Major Crimes. | 我听说你去了重案组 |
[12:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[12:07] | Is this how you greet all your guests? | 你就是这样招呼你的客人的吗 |
[12:09] | There’s someone out there killing cops, | 外面有人在杀警察 |
[12:10] | and I’m sure as hell not gonna be the next. | 而我绝对不会成为下一个被杀的 |
[12:13] | How’d you know Turner’s dead? | 你怎么知道特纳死了 |
[12:14] | My partner dies, I’m gonna hear about it. | 我的搭档死了 我当然会听说 |
[12:17] | Now, show some respect, | 放尊重点 |
[12:19] | Lucky Boy. | 幸运男孩 |
[12:30] | I worked The Surgeon case for years. | 我查了外科医生的案子很多年 |
[12:33] | And one phone call from some dumb kid, | 然后某个蠢小子的一通电话打来 |
[12:36] | and-and Lucky Boy… | 幸运男孩… |
[12:40] | gets the biggest collar of the century. | 就得到了本世纪最大的提拔 |
[12:42] | Still can’t let it go, can you? | 还在那耿耿于怀呢 是不是 |
[12:44] | There was more to that story. | 那件事没那么简单 |
[12:47] | I knew it. | 我早知道 |
[12:49] | Nobody… nobody listened to me. | 没有人…没有人听我说 |
[12:53] | Good to see some things never change. | 很高兴看到有些事还是没变的 |
[12:55] | But we’re here about your old partner. | 但我们来是为了你的老搭档 |
[12:57] | After The Surgeon case, you got reassigned to Turner. | 在外科医生案之后 你被分去和特纳搭档 |
[12:58] | 英勇奖 欧文·珊农 | |
[13:00] | And I hope | 我希望 |
[13:01] | 纽约警局 杰出射击奖 | |
[13:01] | he rots in hell. | 他烂在地狱里 |
[13:04] | He ruined me. | 他毁了我 |
[13:05] | Looks like you did all that to yourself. | 你看上去像是自取灭亡的 |
[13:08] | – You’re a drunk, Shannon. – Really? | -你是个酒鬼 珊农 -是吗 |
[13:09] | Well, everybody needs a hobby. | 人人都需要点嗜好 |
[13:12] | Turner made the right call. | 特纳做出了正确的决策 |
[13:14] | You were a bad cop, and he knew it, | 你是个坏警察 他知道 |
[13:16] | so he tipped off Internal Affairs and had you fired. | 所以他向内务部门举报了 把你开除了 |
[13:18] | Bright… | 布莱特… |
[13:19] | You have a long-held grudge against our victim. | 你对本案死者积怨已久 |
[13:21] | You’re erratic and angry | 你反复无常 暴躁易怒 |
[13:22] | and six beers in at 11:00 a.m. | 早上11点就能喝六瓶啤酒 |
[13:24] | Bah, humbug. | 一堆屁话 |
[13:25] | You’re also in possession of a likely unregistered handgun | 你还持有一把八成未登记的手枪 |
[13:27] | that you jammed in our faces | 我们不过是敲了你家门 |
[13:28] | when we so much as knocked on your door. | 你就把枪怼我们脸上 |
[13:30] | You’re our prime suspect. | 你是我们的头号嫌疑人 |
[13:36] | If I wanted Turner dead, | 如果我想特纳死 |
[13:38] | I would have killed him years ago. | 我几年前就动手了 |
[13:45] | You did it last night. | 你昨晚就动手了 |
[13:47] | You killed Ian Turner for getting you fired. | 你杀了伊恩·特纳因为他害你被开除 |
[13:49] | And you hated him so much | 你特别恨他 |
[13:51] | that you murdered an innocent woman, too. | 还杀了一个无辜女人 |
[13:53] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[13:54] | Turner was found with a sex worker. | 特纳和一个性工作者死在一起 |
[13:59] | A hooker? What, a-a female hooker? | 妓女 什么 女人吗 |
[14:04] | Chief Ian Turner… | 伊恩·特纳局长 |
[14:08] | was gay. | 是个同性恋 |
[14:16] | This is cozy. | 还挺舒服 |
[14:18] | Special Agent Swanson does like to mark her territory. | 特别探员斯旺森确实喜欢标记自己的领地 |
[14:21] | I called a few old-timers; | 我联系了几个警届前辈 |
[14:22] | they confirmed that Turner was gay. | 他们证实特纳的确是同性恋 |
[14:24] | I guess it was an open secret. | 看来这是个公开的秘密了 |
[14:26] | – If Turner didn’t hire Emily… – Then the killer did. | -如果艾米丽不是特纳找来的 -那就是凶手找来的 |
[14:29] | They were trying to frame Turner. | 他们是想陷害特纳 |
[14:31] | The victim’s a choirboy. | 受害者的唱诗班男孩 |
[14:32] | This was a character assassination. | 这是人格谋杀案 |
[14:33] | The killer was trying to smear Turner. | 凶手是想污蔑特纳 |
[14:35] | A dead cop can’t defend himself. | 死了就没法为自己辩护了 |
[14:37] | Emily’s our best lead. | 艾米丽是最好的线索了 |
[14:39] | Emily Hayes. She was a nursing student at NYU. | 艾米丽·海耶斯 纽约大学的护理专业学生 |
[14:42] | Employed by Caged Bird, | 笼中鸟公司员工 |
[14:44] | presenting as a matchmaking company. | 对外声称是婚介公司 |
[14:46] | Perfectly legal on the surface. | 表面上完全合法 |
[14:48] | Let me guess, the only paying customers are men. | 我猜猜 付钱的客户都是男性 |
[14:50] | Bingo. It’s owned and operated by Macy Barnes, | 没错 该公司由梅茜·巴恩斯管理运营 |
[14:53] | a known madam. | 一位知名老鸨 |
[14:55] | I’m tracking her. | 我正在追踪她 |
[14:55] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[14:56] | Bright, keep combing through Turner’s files. | 布莱特 继续梳理特纳的档案 |
[14:58] | Still might find something. | 也许还能找到线索 |
[15:02] | Do you trust Malcolm Bright, | 你相信马科姆·布莱特吗 |
[15:04] | Detective Powell? | 鲍威尔警探 |
[15:06] | He has some weird habits, | 他有些奇怪的习惯 |
[15:09] | he’s unconventional, | 做事不按常理 |
[15:10] | but yes, I trust him. | 但是没错 我相信他 |
[15:15] | – Why? – Because I don’t. | -怎么 -因为我不信 |
[15:19] | I don’t think Malcolm has divulged the full extent | 我认为马科姆并没有完全坦白 |
[15:21] | of his relationship with our Junkyard Killer. | 自己和废车场凶手的真实关系 |
[15:25] | You don’t need my help. You just want eyes on Bright. | 你并不需要我的帮忙 你只是需要有人盯着布莱特 |
[15:28] | He would never let his personal interests | 他永远都不会因个人利益 |
[15:30] | get in the way of a case. | 影响案件调查 |
[15:31] | – And can you say the same? – Can you? | -你自己也是这样吗 -你呢 |
[15:34] | Because I’m sensing that you came here to bury Bright. | 因为我感觉你是来这里埋没布莱特的 |
[15:37] | We’re all on the same side, right? | 我们是同一边的 对吗 |
[15:42] | This is footage of the incident inside the transit tunnel. | 这是那天地下隧道里的录像 |
[15:45] | An old CCTV camera. | 一个老式监控探头 |
[15:48] | Bright wrote in his report that there were no words exchanged | 布莱特在报告中称他与保罗·拉扎 |
[15:50] | between him and Paul Lazar. | 没有任何言语交流 |
[15:51] | But they were together for two minutes and 28 seconds. | 但他们面对面足有2分钟28秒 |
[15:54] | Now, there’s no audio, | 虽然没有录音 |
[15:55] | but it sure as hell looks like they’re talking to me. | 但在我看来他们肯定是在说话 |
[15:59] | There’s, um… | 这里 |
[16:02] | there’s got to be an explanation. | 这里肯定有什么解释 |
[16:03] | You’re loyal, Detective. | 你很忠心 警探 |
[16:05] | But don’t let that blind you. | 但不要被忠心蒙蔽了双眼 |
[16:06] | Bright wasn’t kicked out of the FBI for one incident. | 布莱特不是因为某一次的事件被踢出联调局的 |
[16:10] | It was a pattern of being unconventional. | 而是他长久以来的做事不按常规 |
[16:15] | Malcolm Bright is destructive. | 马科姆·布莱特很有破坏性 |
[16:18] | Don’t let a man like that ruin your career. | 不要让这种人毁掉你的事业 |
[16:33] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[16:34] | Malcolm just stepped out. He should be right back. | 马科姆刚出去 他应该马上就回来 |
[16:36] | I’m not here for him. I know what to do. | 我不是来找他的 我知道怎么办了 |
[16:41] | If we can find the girl in the box’s body, | 如果我们能找到箱中女孩的尸体 |
[16:42] | we can put Martin Whitly away for good. | 就能把马丁·惠特利永远关起来了 |
[16:45] | No visitations, no consultations, no interviews. | 没有拜访 没有咨询 没有面谈 |
[16:49] | So, have you found her? | 所以你找到她了吗 |
[16:50] | Do you have any updates? | 有什么进展吗 |
[16:51] | You’re starting to sound just like Bright. | 你说话越来越像布莱特了 |
[16:53] | Well, I’m just as invested. | 我和他一样投入 |
[16:57] | The FBI’s doing everything it can. | 联调局正在全力调查 |
[17:00] | The only evidence we have is… | 目前我们手上的证据只有 |
[17:03] | the word of a serial killer, | 连环杀手说的话 |
[17:04] | fragments of Malcolm’s memory. | 马科姆零碎的记忆 |
[17:07] | It just isn’t enough. | 完全不够 |
[17:08] | Martin chloroformed my son. | 马丁用氯仿麻醉了我儿子 |
[17:11] | And now I can’t walk past a television | 现在每台电视机上 |
[17:13] | without seeing his face. | 都有他的脸 |
[17:21] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们出去说 |
[17:23] | I’ve got a bottle of bourbon in my desk drawer. | 我书桌抽屉里有一瓶波旁 |
[17:25] | How could a girl refuse? | 这我还怎么拒绝 |
[17:28] | Oh, please, Gil. | 拜托了 吉尔 |
[17:31] | I have to fix this. | 我必须解决这一切 |
[17:38] | You’re always worrying about everyone else. | 你总是在担心别人 |
[17:40] | Let someone worry about you for a change. | 现在让别人来担心一下你吧 |
[17:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:49] | You’re not going to help me. | 你不打算帮我 |
[17:51] | This case has consumed Bright. | 这个案子差点吞噬了布莱特 |
[17:54] | I want to help by making sure it doesn’t do the same to you. | 我想帮忙避免在你身上发生同样的事 |
[17:57] | You don’t get to make that decision. | 你没有资格来做这种决定 |
[18:00] | Lieutenant, can I borrow you for a minute? | 副队 能跟你说两句吗 |
[18:05] | I’m, uh… | 我在 |
[18:09] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:29] | The girl in the box was real. | 箱子里的女孩是真实存在的 |
[18:31] | Paul Lazar gave us her bracelet. | 保罗·拉扎把她的手链给了我们 |
[18:51] | You’re just like your father. | 你就跟你父亲一样 |
[18:57] | It’s in your blood. | 这是你的天性 |
[18:59] | There’s hope for you yet. | 你还有救 |
[19:05] | Bright, Bright, wake up! | 布莱特 布莱特 醒醒 |
[19:24] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[19:26] | I screwed things up with the girl I’m seeing. | 我搞砸了和一个女孩刚开始的关系 |
[19:29] | She won’t answer my calls. | 她不回我电话 |
[19:31] | I think I scared her off. | 她应该被我吓跑了 |
[19:32] | – Eve, right? – Yeah. | -伊芙 对吧 -对 |
[19:34] | JT told me about her. | JT跟我说过 |
[19:36] | Said she’s great. | 说她是个好女孩 |
[19:38] | Whatever the problem is, I’m sure you can fix it. | 无论是什么问题 你肯定都能处理好的 |
[19:42] | The problem is me. | 问题就是我 |
[19:44] | And I can’t be fixed, so… | 而我好不了 所以… |
[19:53] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我不那么认为 |
[20:00] | How’s your case? | 你的案子怎么样了 |
[20:05] | Confusing. Yours? | 很复杂 你的呢 |
[20:09] | JT’s running down a lead on Emily’s escort agency. | JT在追查艾米丽那家应召公司的线索 |
[20:14] | And I’m buried in files. | 而我要埋头苦看卷宗 |
[20:17] | Merry Christmas to us. | 祝我们圣诞快乐 |
[20:24] | And I’m late for our family Christmas dinner. | 我家庭圣诞聚餐要迟到了 |
[20:27] | Got to go. | 得走了 |
[20:33] | Ainsley Whitly, | 安斯莉·惠特利 |
[20:34] | have you visited your father since the interview? | 那次采访后你去探视过你父亲吗 |
[20:36] | Is Martin Whitly assisting the NYPD | 马丁·惠特利是否在协助纽约警局 |
[20:37] | in their hunt for The Junkyard Killer? | 追捕废车场杀手 |
[20:39] | Any breaking news about my family is mine to report, thank you. | 我家的重大新闻都由我来报道 谢谢 |
[20:43] | – Ms. Whitly… – Ainsley, what about your… | -惠特利小姐 -安斯莉 那你的… |
[20:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:55] | You brought a twist-off. | 你带了旋转瓶盖酒 |
[20:59] | Merry Christmas to you, too. | 也祝你圣诞快乐 |
[21:03] | Did you watch it? | 你看了吗 |
[21:06] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[21:08] | Can’t you at least try and be happy for me? | 你就不能为我高兴一下吗 |
[21:10] | I’m overjoyed, dear. | 我高兴坏了 亲爱的 |
[21:12] | My home is surrounded by paparazzi and so-called journalists, | 我家被狗仔和所谓的记者围得水泄不通 |
[21:14] | your father has finally succeeded | 你父亲终于成功地 |
[21:16] | in making me a prisoner in my own home, | 把我囚禁在了自己家中 |
[21:18] | and he had the assist from his overly ambitious offspring. | 他野心勃勃的女儿也出了一份力 |
[21:21] | Ambition is not a dirty word. | 野心并不肮脏 |
[21:23] | It’s the best thing about me. | 野心是我最大的优点 |
[21:25] | That and my hair. | 还有我的头发 |
[21:27] | Your father destroyed us. | 你父亲毁了我们 |
[21:29] | Your brother and me. | 你哥哥和我 |
[21:31] | You put him on television and let him talk about it. | 你还让他上电视侃侃而谈 |
[21:33] | You have gone and soaked yourself in blood. | 你这是在吃人血馒头 |
[21:36] | The press devoured us 20 years ago, | 二十年前我们被媒体生吞活剥 |
[21:38] | and now they are at it again. | 如今他们又找上门了 |
[21:40] | You’re playing the victim. | 你在扮演受害者 |
[21:48] | I am not a victim, | 我不是受害者 |
[21:50] | but there are victims, real ones. | 可真正的受害者大有其人 |
[21:55] | How do you think those 23 families feel | 你觉得那23个受害家庭在电视上看到你 |
[21:57] | when they see you on television? | 心里是什么滋味儿 |
[21:59] | And why is the story never about them? | 为什么从没有人讲述他们的故事 |
[22:02] | I’m not going to apologize for what I did. | 我不会为这事道歉的 |
[22:05] | I used the media to direct the narrative. | 我借媒体来引导舆论 |
[22:07] | What does that even mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[22:08] | I’m telling my story, not letting somebody else do it. | 我来讲述自己的故事 而不是由别人来讲 |
[22:15] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[22:24] | Twist-offs are cool now. | 现在就流行旋转瓶盖酒 |
[22:44] | Malcolm Whitly. | 马科姆·惠特利 |
[22:46] | I always knew that you were a liar. | 我就知道你是个骗子 |
[22:48] | And I didn’t recognize you till I saw your hand. | 没看到你的手我都没认出来 |
[22:51] | You can change your name, | 你可以改名换姓 |
[22:53] | but you can’t change who you are. | 但你改变不了真实的自己 |
[22:56] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[22:59] | Tell me what you did. | 告诉我你做了什么 |
[23:01] | Are you Daddy’s little helper? | 你是爸爸的小帮手吗 |
[23:03] | You know more than you are saying. | 你有所隐瞒 |
[23:05] | Tell me how he did it. | 告诉我他是怎么做的 |
[23:06] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[23:12] | I’m not my father. | 我不是我父亲 |
[23:13] | Are you trying to convince me or trying to convince yourself? | 你是想骗我 还是想骗你自己 |
[23:16] | ‘Cause if you’re trying to convince me, save your breath! | 要是想骗我的话 那省省吧 |
[23:19] | ‘Cause I was right. | 因为我是对的 |
[23:23] | There was someone else. | 还有一个凶手 |
[23:26] | I know why you’re angry. | 我知道你为什么生气 |
[23:27] | You dedicated your life to The Surgeon’s case. | 你为外科医生的案子投入了全部心血 |
[23:33] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[23:35] | I did know something. | 我确实知道一些事 |
[23:36] | My father took me on a camping trip with The Junkyard Killer. | 我父亲带我和废车场杀手一起去了露营旅行 |
[23:41] | All I have are-are fragments of a memory. | 我只有些零碎的记忆 |
[23:46] | Only The Surgeon and Paul Lazar know what happened, | 只有外科医生和保罗·拉扎知道真相 |
[23:49] | but my father is in solitary, | 但我父亲被关单独监禁了 |
[23:51] | and when I tried to find Paul, | 我想去找保罗 |
[23:52] | the FBI kicked me off the case for being too… | 联调局却把我踢出了调查组 因为我太… |
[23:54] | Obsessed? | 着迷 |
[23:57] | Unhinged? | 失控 |
[24:01] | Making it personal? | 耿耿于怀 |
[24:03] | – Yes. – I kind of know the feeling. | -对 -我知道那种感觉 |
[24:09] | Where are you in the Turner case? | 特纳案现在是什么情况了 |
[24:11] | We think the killer has something to do with one of his old cases, | 我们觉得凶手与特纳办过的一起旧案有关 |
[24:16] | but we haven’t found anything yet. | 不过目前还没有什么进展 |
[24:20] | Turner had a-a place where he kept everything | 特纳有个存放东西的地方 |
[24:23] | that he didn’t want to release to the official case files. | 他不想放进官方档案里的文件都放在那 |
[24:30] | I can take you there. | 我能带你去那里 |
[24:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:37] | You’re a hard woman to track down, Ms. Barnes, | 你可真难找到 巴恩斯女士 |
[24:39] | which is odd, since Caged Bird, | 这挺奇怪 毕竟笼中鸟 |
[24:41] | your matchmaking company, is perfectly legal. | 你的婚介公司 是完全合法的 |
[24:43] | – Perfectly. – But it’s not. | -完全合法 -但事实并非如此 |
[24:46] | That’s why Detective Turner tried to shut you down. | 所以特纳警探才曾试图关闭你的公司 |
[24:49] | – You’re behind this, Macy. – I don’t have to say anything. | -你是幕后主使 梅茜 -我什么都不必说 |
[24:51] | No, you don’t… | 没错 |
[24:56] | but you do have to look at these. | 但你必须看看这些 |
[25:02] | Come on, Macy. | 招了吧 梅茜 |
[25:03] | You had to protect your business from Turner. | 你不能让特纳搞垮你的生意 |
[25:05] | That’s why you killed them. | 于是你就杀了他们 |
[25:07] | – What? I didn’t kill them. – I don’t buy it. | -什么 我没杀他们 -我不信 |
[25:10] | It was your girl in the room. You sent her in. | 房间里那女孩是你的人 你派她进去的 |
[25:17] | Yes, I sent her. | 没错 是我派她去的 |
[25:21] | But not to kill him. | 但不是去杀他 |
[25:24] | The only way to get Turner off my back was to dirty him up. | 让特纳放过我的唯一办法就是抹黑他 |
[25:27] | I was desperate. Emily needed the money to finish school, | 我走投无路 艾米丽需要那笔钱才能毕业 |
[25:31] | so she told Turner she’d be his informant. | 所以她告诉特纳她愿意当他的线人 |
[25:34] | She was supposed to go to the room, | 她本来是要进去那房间 |
[25:35] | seduce him and take photos, | 引诱他 然后拍下照片 |
[25:39] | but she never came back. | 但她再没回来 |
[25:42] | I was certain Turner killed her. | 我本来确信是特纳杀了她 |
[25:46] | God knows I didn’t. | 天知道不是我干的 |
[25:48] | Wait, if it wasn’t him, | 等等 如果不是他干的 |
[25:51] | who did this? | 那是谁杀的 |
[26:12] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[26:15] | Turner was a private guy. | 特纳很注重隐私 |
[26:18] | He liked the quiet out here. | 他喜欢这里安静隐秘 |
[26:21] | You’ve been here before? | 你以前来过这里吗 |
[26:24] | Not in 15 years. | 有15年没来了 |
[26:27] | We were partners. | 我们当年是搭档 |
[26:30] | We used to come and work out here sometimes. | 有时甚至会来这里工作 |
[27:15] | This isn’t about Caged Bird. | 这和笼中鸟无关 |
[27:19] | Turner was investigating The Junkyard Killer. | 特纳是在调查废车场杀手 |
[27:29] | Why was Turner looking into The Junkyard Killer? | 特纳为什么要查废车场杀手 |
[27:32] | He never even worked on The Surgeon case. | 他从没参与过外科医生的案子 |
[27:34] | Yeah, but I did. | 对 但我参与了 |
[27:36] | These are all my files from 20 years ago. | 这些都是我20年前的档案 |
[27:40] | I always thought there was more, | 我一直认为不止这样 |
[27:43] | that Martin must’ve had a cleanup man, | 马丁一定有个替他做清理工作的帮手 |
[27:47] | but my higher-ups closed the case. | 但我的上级结了案 |
[27:52] | They called it a day. | 他们叫停了 |
[27:53] | – You kept digging. – Uh, hell yeah, I kept digging. | -你继续调查下去 -没错 |
[27:55] | I was blackballed for my trouble. | 我引起麻烦了 所以遭到排斥 |
[27:57] | By the time Turner showed up, | 等特纳出现的时候 |
[28:00] | I was pretty well spent. | 我已经自暴自弃了 |
[28:03] | You know, he-he put up with me until… | 但他一直容忍我 直到… |
[28:06] | …until he couldn’t. | 直到他忍无可忍 |
[28:09] | And he gave up on me like-like everyone else did. | 然后他像所有人一样放弃了我 |
[28:14] | I don’t think he did. | 我觉得他没有 |
[28:16] | Look around. | 看看四周 |
[28:18] | Turner did all this for you. | 特纳做的这些都是为了你 |
[28:21] | When the news about The Junkyard Killer came out, | 废车场杀手的新闻传出后 |
[28:22] | he must’ve dug up all your old case files. | 他一定把你的旧档案都翻了出来 |
[28:25] | He was trying to clear your name. | 他是想为你正名 |
[28:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[28:33] | Damn him for being a good guy. | 他为什么这么好 |
[28:42] | For being my guy. | 为什么是我的爱人 |
[28:45] | You and Turner were in a relationship. | 你和特纳那时在恋爱 |
[28:48] | I spent ten years of my life hating him for ruining my career, | 我十年来一直恨他毁了我的事业 |
[28:51] | when all he was trying to do was save me from myself. | 然而他不过是想阻止我自寻毁灭 |
[28:55] | And now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[28:58] | And I just… | 我只想… |
[29:00] | I want him to know that I… | 我只想让他知道 我… |
[29:02] | I just want him to know that… that… | 我只想让他知道… |
[29:11] | He knew. | 他知道的 |
[29:13] | All this, | 这一切 |
[29:16] | all this was because he believed in you, Shannon. | 这一切都是因为他相信你 珊农 |
[29:22] | What? | 什么 |
[29:25] | Turner was running down my suspects. | 珊农在追查我的嫌犯 |
[29:27] | You had suspects? | 你有过嫌犯 |
[29:28] | Everyone I thought that might be helping Martin. | 所有我认为在帮马丁的人 |
[29:31] | If there was a stone, we turned it over. | 我们彻查了每一条线索 |
[29:32] | Now don’t get too excited, each one was a dead end. | 你别太激动 每条线索都断了 |
[29:35] | Not if we compare them to my list. | 除非和我的名单交叉对比 |
[29:37] | The Surgeon met The Junkyard Killer at St. Edward’s Hospital. | 外科医生和废车场杀手相识于圣爱德华兹医院 |
[29:40] | We narrowed it down to a possible 50 names. | 我们已经把范围缩小到约50人 |
[29:44] | So if a name is on both lists… | 所以如果有人同时出现在两个名单里… |
[29:48] | No, no, no, no, no. We don’t get to be so lucky. | 不不不 我们不可能这么幸运 |
[29:51] | It’s not luck if it took 20 years. | 花了20年就不是因为走运 |
[29:57] | – Wade? – No. | -韦德 -没有 |
[29:59] | – Waits. – No. | -韦茨 -没有 |
[30:02] | – Walker. – Nope. | -沃克 -没有 |
[30:06] | Watkins. | 沃特金斯 |
[30:10] | Watkins. | 沃特金斯 |
[30:12] | Uh, John Watkins. | 约翰·沃特金斯 |
[30:13] | Holy hell, I remember John Watkins. | 老天 我记得约翰·沃特金斯 |
[30:16] | He was a really strange guy. | 他是个怪人 |
[30:17] | He used to work swing shifts at the hospital. | 他以前在医院上中班 |
[30:19] | I have an address. | 我有地址 |
[30:20] | It’s 20 years old, but still. | 20年前的 但总算是条线索 |
[30:39] | Smile, kid. | 笑一下 小子 |
[30:41] | This is the fun part. | 这是好玩的部分 |
[30:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:45] | You were right before, | 你之前说得没错 |
[30:47] | – it’s not registered. – Oh, well, in that case. | -这枪没登记 -既然这样的话 |
[30:54] | Gil. Hey. I got a lead. | 吉尔 我有一条线索 |
[30:57] | So do I. Macy didn’t do it. | 我也有 不是梅茜干的 |
[31:00] | So the frame job and the murder were two separate crimes. | 所以陷害和谋杀是分别两起犯罪 |
[31:03] | Turner was investigating The Junkyard Killer, | 特纳在调查废车场杀手 |
[31:05] | – so maybe… – W-W-Wait, what? | -所以也许… -等等 什么 |
[31:07] | Maybe he found out Turner was on his case, | 也许他发现特纳在查自己的案子 |
[31:09] | a little too close to the truth, | 快要查出真相 |
[31:11] | so he follows him to the hotel, | 于是他跟踪特纳到酒店 |
[31:14] | didn’t expect him to be there with a sex worker, | 没料到房间里除了他 还有一个性工作者 |
[31:16] | but who cares, he’s there to kill a cop; | 但谁在乎 他是去杀一个警察的 |
[31:18] | he’ll happily throw in Emily, too. | 他不介意把艾米丽也干掉 |
[31:21] | Wait, are you saying | 等等 你是说 |
[31:22] | that our murderer is The Junkyard Killer? | 我们的凶手是废车场杀手吗 |
[31:24] | We were working the case this entire time. | 我们一直就是在调查这起案子 |
[31:28] | I may be blind, but I’m not deaf. | 我虽然瞎了 但我没聋 |
[31:31] | – What do you want? – I got to go. | -你们想干嘛 -我得挂了 |
[31:33] | Uh, no, Bright, are you… | 不 布莱特 你是不是… |
[31:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:35] | Unless you plan on singing, get off my front step. | 除非你们打算唱歌 否则别站我家门前 |
[31:39] | Uh, Merry Christmas. We’re looking for John Watkins. | 圣诞快乐 我们想找约翰·沃特金斯 |
[31:43] | Do you know if he used to live here? | 他以前是不是住在这儿 |
[31:45] | My sweet John. | 我的宝贝约翰 |
[31:48] | Of course he did. | 他当然是啦 |
[31:50] | How do you know my grandson? | 你们怎么认识我外孙的 |
[31:55] | We’re old friends. | 我们是老朋友 |
[32:09] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么在笑 |
[32:12] | This is John’s childhood home. | 这里是约翰童年时期的家 |
[32:14] | That’s, like, the Holy Grail for profilers. | 简直就是侧写师的圣杯 |
[32:19] | Serial killers aren’t just born, they’re made. | 连环杀手不是天生的 而是环境造就的 |
[32:24] | And John was made… right here. | 而约翰就是…在这里被造就的 |
[32:27] | Religion played a prominent role in his development. | 宗教在他的成长过程中发挥了举足轻重的作用 |
[32:32] | It impacts the way he kills. | 影响了他的杀戮方式 |
[32:35] | His messianic mission. | 他的救世任务 |
[32:37] | There are clues everywhere. | 到处都是线索 |
[32:39] | I thought I told you to sit. | 我不是叫你们坐下吗 |
[32:49] | Just remember to peel back the plastic. | 记得撕开塑料膜 |
[32:52] | Sometimes I forget. | 我有时会忘了 |
[32:54] | Thank you for the meal, Mrs. Watkins. | 谢谢你的招待 沃特金斯夫人 |
[32:58] | We were wondering, uh… | 我们想知道 |
[33:02] | …if you’d seen John recently. | 你最近有没有见过约翰 |
[33:04] | It’s Matilda, please. | 叫我玛蒂尔达就好 |
[33:06] | Now, how did you know my Johnnie again? | 你们怎么认识我家约翰尼来着 |
[33:11] | We worked with him at St. Edward’s. | 我们以前在圣爱德华兹共事 |
[33:14] | He always said he made good friends there. | 他常说他在那里交到好朋友 |
[33:20] | Ah, everyone loves John. | 人人都爱约翰 |
[33:23] | I raised him to be a good boy. | 我把他教养成一个好孩子 |
[33:26] | Were John’s parents around when he was a kid? | 约翰小的时候 他父母在他身边吗 |
[33:27] | No father that I knew. | 据我所知没有父亲 |
[33:30] | Least of his worries, though, with that mother. | 但比起那种母亲 没爸根本不算什么 |
[33:33] | She was a sinner. | 她就是个罪人 |
[33:36] | Filthy whore till she died. | 到死都是肮脏的婊子 |
[33:40] | Chose heroin over her own child. | 宁愿选择海洛因 也不要她亲儿子 |
[33:44] | You want his real mother, you see me. | 你们想找他真正的母亲 我就是 |
[33:48] | That must have been hard. | 那一定很艰难 |
[33:49] | God doesn’t put us here to do easy things, son. | 上帝不是让我们来人间做容易的事 孩子 |
[33:52] | Just right ones. | 而是做正确的事 |
[33:57] | Would you like something else? | 你们还想吃点别的吗 |
[34:03] | No. I’m… It’s fine. | 不用 这样就行了 |
[34:07] | Guests in this house deserve better than fine. | 来这里作客的人 只是”行了”可不够 |
[34:11] | Sit tight. | 坐好等我 |
[34:17] | So he lost his parents young. I mean, that’s rough. | 他年幼时就失去双亲 那很惨 |
[34:19] | But Grandma, she’s not bad. | 但祖母 她还不错 |
[34:23] | Could learn to cook, maybe. | 也许能增进下厨艺 |
[34:25] | It’s all here. In Matilda. | 谜底就在这 在玛蒂尔达身上 |
[34:28] | John targets people on the fringe | 约翰专门对社会边缘人下手 |
[34:30] | because of what she made him believe as a child. | 就是因为他小时候笃信她说的话 |
[34:34] | That his mother was a sinner, that addicts are evil. | 说她母亲是罪人 瘾君子都是邪恶的 |
[34:41] | There we go. | 加点这个 |
[34:47] | That rust is a food group. | 这也是一类食物 |
[34:54] | Matilda, do you have any photos of John? | 玛蒂尔达 你有约翰的照片吗 |
[34:57] | We’d love to see him as a kid. | 我们很想看他孩童时期的照片 |
[34:59] | I do. | 有的 |
[35:13] | Uh, who’s Benjamin? | 本杰明是谁 |
[35:14] | Oh, my husband. | 我的丈夫 |
[35:16] | He was a good father to Johnnie. | 他是约翰尼的好父亲 |
[35:19] | Pushed him to be his best. | 鞭策他做到最好 |
[35:21] | But my poor Johnnie had to watch him die. | 但可怜的约翰尼却亲眼看着他死去 |
[35:27] | Benjamin was working on his car in the garage. | 本杰明当时在车库修车 |
[35:31] | Like a bolt of lightning straight from God, | 如上帝劈下的闪电一样突然 |
[35:35] | the car fell and crushed his head. | 车掉了下来 砸烂了他头 |
[35:40] | Horrible accident. | 可怕至极的意外 |
[35:43] | And this is his first communion. | 这是他第一次参加圣餐仪式 |
[35:53] | And his first day of junior high. | 这是他上初中的第一天 |
[35:57] | So handsome. | 多么英俊 |
[36:00] | Family is everything. | 家人就是一切 |
[36:06] | Mrs. Whitly! We have more questions! | 惠特利太太 我们还有问题 |
[36:11] | If we can find the girl in the box’s body, | 如果我们能找到箱中女孩的尸体 |
[36:13] | we can put Martin Whitly away for good. | 就能把马丁·惠特利永远关起来了 |
[36:17] | I used the media to direct the narrative. | 我借媒体来引导舆论 |
[36:19] | What does that even mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[36:21] | You’re right. We have been happy. | 你说得对 我们曾经是很幸福 |
[36:25] | You’ll be back. | 你还会回来的 |
[36:32] | “Direct the narrative.” | “引导叙事方向’ |
[36:37] | No use. They’re all the same. | 没用 照片都一样 |
[36:40] | I think that John was here recently. | 约翰最近应该回来过 |
[36:42] | He knew if Turner was onto him, that people would come looking. | 他知道如果特纳盯上他了 会有人来这里调查 |
[36:44] | So he made sure we wouldn’t be able to I.D. him when you did. | 所以他确保我们来时无法辨认他 |
[36:49] | See if you can find out when he was last here. | 你试着问出他上一次回来是几时 |
[36:51] | I’m gonna take a look around. | 我在屋里到处看看 |
[36:53] | Matilda, can I use your bathroom? | 玛蒂尔达 我能借用洗手间吗 |
[36:55] | “May” I use your bathroom. | 你的语法不对 |
[36:57] | Poor grammar is just a short walk to delinquency. | 语法错误离犯罪仅一步之遥 |
[37:05] | And you may. | 你能借用 |
[37:07] | First door at the top of the stairs. | 楼上第一扇门就是 |
[37:14] | Delicious. | 很美味 |
[37:15] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 谢谢 |
[38:28] | Please… | 求求你 |
[38:40] | Colette. | 科莱特 |
[38:42] | Colette. | 科莱特 |
[38:43] | Colette? The Junkyard Killer murdered Turner and Emily. | 科莱特 废车场杀手杀了特纳和艾米丽 |
[38:45] | – Bright has a lead on him. – What? | -布莱特有相关线索 -什么 |
[38:47] | Your boy’s been working my case this entire time | 你的人一直在查我的案子 |
[38:49] | even though I explicitly told him not to? | 即使我明确叫过他不要插手 |
[38:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[38:55] | Where is Bright right now? | 布莱特现在在哪 |
[38:58] | We… don’t know. | 我们…不知道 |
[39:07] | No phones at the table, Mr. Man. | 饭桌上不要玩手机 先生 |
[39:10] | Now, John, he was a quiet boy. | 约翰是个安静的男孩 |
[39:13] | Very observant. Watchful. | 观察力敏锐 非常谨慎 |
[39:17] | He spent hours in the garage with Benjamin. | 他以前常和本杰明在车库里待上数小时 |
[39:20] | He was interested in the way things worked. | 他对事物运作方式很感兴趣 |
[39:24] | – John’s here. – Johnnie is home? | -约翰在这里 -约翰尼回家了吗 |
[39:28] | Just in time for pie! | 正好赶上吃派 |
[39:37] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[39:39] | John, my dear. You forgot one. | 约翰 亲爱的 你漏了一个 |
[39:43] | You knew. You called him. | 你早知道 是你叫他来的 |
[39:46] | Where is he? Where is John? | 他在哪 约翰在哪 |
[39:48] | My Johnnie takes out the trash! | 我的约翰尼负责清除垃圾 |
[39:56] | John! He’s in here! | 约翰 他在这里 |
[39:59] | He’s gonna get you. | 你逃不出他手掌心 |
[40:21] | As you know, my ex-husband Martin Whitly | 你们都知道 我前夫马丁·惠特利 |
[40:24] | is a convicted serial murderer. | 是被判有罪的连环杀手 |
[40:28] | He’s in a psychiatric hospital for killing 23 people. | 他因谋杀23人而被关在一家精神病院里 |
[40:31] | But I believe there were more. | 但我相信还有更多受害者 |
[40:33] | Mrs. Whitly! | 惠特利太太 |
[40:36] | This bracelet, | 这条手链 |
[40:37] | which is in evidence and under FBI jurisdiction, | 是联调局掌握的证据 |
[40:41] | holds the key to the identity of The Surgeon’s 24th victim. | 它是查明外科医生第24名受害人身份的关键 |
[40:51] | Instead of turning your eyes | 这个圣诞节 |
[40:52] | on my family this Christmas… | 与其关注我们一家 |
[40:53] | – You’ve got to be kidding. – …use this clue | -你一定是在逗我 -不如利用这线索 |
[40:56] | to help me uncover the identity of this woman. | 帮我查出这位女性的身份 |
[40:59] | John? | 约翰 |
[41:01] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在这里 |
[41:02] | I hereby offer a reward | 我在此提出悬赏 |
[41:04] | in the amount of $1 million for information | 一百万美元给予 |
[41:08] | that leads to the truth about the owner of this bracelet | 所提供信息能帮助查出手链主人身份的人 |
[41:11] | which is engraved with the initials AMS. | 手链上刻有她姓名首字母AMS |
[41:19] | Bright still isn’t picking up. | 布莱特还是没接电话 |
[41:21] | – It is my hope… – I have a bad feeling about this. | -我希望 -我有不详的预感 |
[41:24] | …that together, | 通过齐心协力 |
[41:25] | we can see that justice, real justice, | 我们能看到正义 真正的正义 |
[41:30] | is finally served. | 终于得以伸张 |
[41:48] | We have to stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再像这样见面了 |
[41:55] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[41:58] | They’ll find you. | 他们会找到你的 |
[42:00] | They’ll never find us where we’re going. | 我们要去的地方 他们永远也找不到 |
[42:17] | Your dad buy you that? | 你爸爸送给你的吗 |
[42:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:20] | Everybody needs a good knife. | 人人都需要一把好刀 |
[42:23] | Y-You never know when it’ll come in handy. | 你不知道几时会派上用场 |
[42:26] | – My dad says that, too. – Smart guy. | -我爸也常这么说 -他是个聪明人 |
[42:31] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[42:32] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[42:43] | What’s in the trunk? | 车里有什么 |
[42:47] | I’ll tell you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[42:50] | But you got to promise to keep a secret. | 但你得保证不告诉别人 |
[43:02] | Your brother doesn’t know what fun he’s missing. | 你哥哥不知道他错过了什么乐趣 |
[43:06] | Lucky him. | 他真幸运 |