时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | They called me a freak. | 他们说我是怪胎 |
[00:06] | A monster like Dad. | 跟爸爸一样是个禽兽 |
[00:07] | You’re nothing like him, Malcolm. | 你才跟他不一样 马科姆 |
[00:10] | You’re not a monster. | 你不是禽兽 |
[00:12] | You’re a survivor. | 你是个幸存者 |
[00:13] | Survivor. Survivor. Survivor. | 幸存者 幸存者 幸存者 |
[00:52] | Help. | 救命 |
[00:56] | Help. | 救命 |
[01:01] | Anybody. | 谁都行 |
[01:06] | No one can hear you scream out here. | 在这里没人能听见你喊的 |
[01:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:18] | I’m a pretty good screamer. | 我很能喊的 |
[01:22] | Had a lot of practice. | 熟能生巧 |
[01:24] | Oh, don’t be scared, Malcolm. | 别害怕 马科姆 |
[01:33] | We finally get to have some alone time together. | 我们可算有时间独处了 |
[01:46] | Everybody listen up. | 所有人听好 |
[01:49] | It’s been 12 hours | 12小时前 |
[01:50] | since Detective Owen Shannon was murdered | 欧文·珊农警探被杀 |
[01:52] | and NYPD consultant Malcolm Bright was kidnapped. | 纽约警局顾问马科姆·布莱特被绑架 |
[01:58] | Our prime suspect is one John Watkins, | 我们的头号嫌疑人是约翰·沃特金斯 |
[02:00] | aka Paul Lazar, | 也就是保罗·拉扎 |
[02:01] | known to the public as The Junkyard Killer. | 公众所知的废车场杀手 |
[02:04] | Now, we know that Watkins’ MO | 我们知道沃特金斯的手法 |
[02:05] | was to keep his victims alive for a time, | 是先囚禁他们一段时间 |
[02:07] | but he also just changed all that | 但他之前三起凶案 |
[02:09] | with his last three murders, | 也改变了这一规律 |
[02:10] | so assume nothing. | 所以不要想当然 |
[02:12] | Time is of the essence. | 时间紧迫 |
[02:14] | Powell, I need you and your partner. | 鲍威尔 我需要你和你搭档 |
[02:15] | Detective Tarmel. | 塔梅尔警探 |
[02:17] | I want you going through evidence photos, | 你去翻看证据照片 |
[02:19] | logging, flagging anything | 登记证据 值得注意的地方 |
[02:20] | – that requires follow-up. – Unis can handle that. | -任何需要追查的 -那可以交给警员 |
[02:22] | Bright’s our guy. | 布莱特是我们的人 |
[02:23] | We can’t just sit around… | 我们不能干坐着… |
[02:24] | In the FBI, | 在联调局 |
[02:25] | processing evidence isn’t rookie work, Officer Tarmel. | 处理证据可不是菜鸟的工作 塔梅尔警官 |
[02:28] | My rank’s detective, Special Agent. | 我是个警探 特别探员 |
[02:30] | We’re on it. | 我们会去查的 |
[02:31] | However we can help. | 我们会尽一切所能帮忙 |
[02:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:39] | – Why are you… – Working with the FBI | -你干嘛… -配合联调局 |
[02:41] | is gonna be a lot easier than against. | 肯定比跟他们对着干要轻松 |
[02:51] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[02:52] | What I need is to interrogate Matilda Watkins, | 我得去审讯玛蒂尔达·沃特金斯 |
[02:54] | the last woman who saw Shannon and Bright alive. | 她是最后见到活着的珊农和布莱特的人 |
[02:57] | Bright is still alive, | 布莱特还活着 |
[02:58] | and Jessica Whitly deserves to know her son is missing. | 杰西卡·惠特利有权利知道她儿子失踪了 |
[03:00] | Why, so she can give an exclusive to TMZ? | 好让她向名人消息网独家爆料吗 |
[03:03] | She’s his mother. | 她是他母亲 |
[03:04] | She was also married to The Surgeon. | 她也是外科医生的妻子 |
[03:06] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[03:06] | It means I don’t trust Jessica Whitly. | 意思是 我不信任杰西卡·惠特利 |
[03:09] | And neither should you. | 你也不该信任她 |
[03:12] | Unless you know where she got that photo from. | 除非你知道那张照片她是哪弄来的 |
[03:15] | I’m focused on finding Malcolm Bright. | 我在专心找马科姆·布莱特 |
[03:19] | Then let’s do it. | 那我们去吧 |
[03:24] | Where’s my soda pop? | 我的汽水呢 |
[03:27] | We have a few questions first. | 我们要先问几个问题 |
[03:29] | I can have one soda a day. | 我一天能喝一瓶汽水 |
[03:31] | And you will get it. | 你会喝到的 |
[03:35] | But we need your help. | 但我们需要你帮助 |
[03:38] | Where would John take Malcolm Bright | 除了废车场 约翰还可能 |
[03:39] | besides the junkyard? | 把马科姆·布莱特带去哪 |
[03:56] | I remember that one. | 我记得那首歌 |
[03:58] | From church. | 教堂歌曲 |
[04:17] | Ms. Watkins… | 沃特金斯太太 |
[04:20] | this is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会了 |
[04:22] | Where is your grandson? | 你外孙在哪 |
[04:37] | Get her out of here. | 带她出去 |
[04:40] | *Your little friend, he’s dead* | *你的小朋友 已经死了* |
[04:45] | *He’s dead* | *他死了* |
[04:47] | *He’s nothing, but a stain* | *他什么都不是了 只是块污点* |
[04:56] | I’m sorry, Arroyo. | 抱歉 埃偌佑 |
[04:57] | She was never gonna give us anything useful. | 她根本就没打算给我们线索的 |
[04:59] | I may know someone who could. | 我可能知道一个能提供线索的人 |
[05:03] | But I’m gonna need a favor from you. | 但我需要你帮个忙 |
[05:09] | – Can we get a statement? – Do you have a statement? | -可以说点什么吗 -你要说点什么吗 |
[05:11] | Please, tell us. | 告诉我们吧 |
[05:18] | Mrs. Whitly will be with you in a moment. | 惠特利太太马上见你 |
[05:21] | Yes, it would have been 20 years ago. | 是20年前了 |
[05:23] | Her encounter happened when? | 她是什么时候见到的 |
[05:27] | Oh, um, no. | 不 |
[05:29] | How-how would I know what I was wearing? | 我怎么会记得我当时穿了什么 |
[05:34] | That is disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[05:37] | Men like that make me wonder if giving my phone number | 那样的男人让我觉得或许把我的手机号 |
[05:39] | to half the world was a bad idea. | 对全世界公布不是个好主意 |
[05:42] | Though I suppose it is slightly flattering. | 但也稍有些让人感到受恭维吧 |
[05:45] | You should send everybody home. | 你得叫所有人回家 |
[05:47] | Gil, I know you’re angry, | 吉尔 我知道你生气了 |
[05:49] | but if I want to keep Martin away from this family for good, | 但如果我想让马丁永远远离这个家 |
[05:52] | I need enough evidence for a new murder charge. | 我需要足够证据 提出新谋杀指控 |
[05:55] | Send them home. | 叫他们回家 |
[05:59] | Sir, yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:02] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[06:03] | We will reconvene tomorrow morning. | 我们明早再继续 |
[06:05] | And we will be dressed business casual, Leonard. | 我们要着便装 莱纳德 |
[06:08] | Vests are for valets. | 代客泊车才穿马甲 |
[06:18] | Let’s sit down. | 我们坐下说吧 |
[06:21] | It’s about Malcolm. | 是马科姆的事 |
[06:24] | What’s happened? | 发生什么了 |
[06:25] | He’s been taken. | 他被劫持了 |
[06:27] | By The Junkyard Killer, John Watkins. | 是废车场杀手 约翰·沃特金斯 |
[06:30] | No. | 不 |
[06:31] | No, no. N… | 不不 |
[06:35] | Is it because I went on TV? | 是因为我上了电视吗 |
[06:36] | – I provoked him. – That’s not what happened, Jess. | -我激怒了他 -不是那样的 杰西 |
[06:39] | Malcolm found Watkins on his own. | 马科姆自己找到了沃特金斯 |
[06:41] | But we will get him back. | 但我们会救回他的 |
[06:43] | What am I supposed to do? | 你要我怎么办 |
[06:44] | – I’m not going to sit here… – I know. | -我不能干坐着 -我知道 |
[06:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:49] | There is something you can do to help us. | 你是能帮我们个忙 |
[06:50] | Martin knew Watkins years ago. Malcolm may have, too. | 马丁和沃特金斯很早就相识了 马科姆可能也是 |
[06:54] | We pulled these photos from Watkins’ home. | 我们从沃特金斯家找到了这些照片 |
[06:56] | Maybe there’s someone | 或许里面有人 |
[06:59] | or something you’ll recognize. | 或什么 你能认得出 |
[07:02] | Uh, anything could help. | 一切线索都有帮助 |
[07:04] | And, Jessica, | 杰西卡 |
[07:05] | if any of this gets leaked to the press… | 如果被媒体知道一点风声 |
[07:08] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:10] | But… | 但是 |
[07:13] | …all of this? | 这一切 |
[07:14] | Gil, this is a world I knew nothing about. | 吉尔 我对这个世界毫不了解 |
[07:17] | The man you need to speak with is locked in solitary. | 你要找的人被关在禁闭室里 |
[07:21] | Yeah. I got a friend in the FBI who’s working on that. | 嗯 我有个联调局的朋友在帮我了 |
[07:23] | I’m going to visit The Surgeon. | 我要去见外科医生 |
[07:26] | Well, you can kill that son of a bitch for all I care. | 你就算杀了那个混蛋 我也不在意 |
[07:30] | Just find my son. | 只要你找到我儿子 |
[07:48] | Dr. Whitly, you have a visitor. | 惠特利医生 你有访客 |
[07:54] | Happy day. | 日安 |
[07:59] | So, it’s all led to this. | 最后变成了这样 |
[08:03] | I can’t believe we’re here now. | 真不敢相信我们现在一起 |
[08:06] | Together. | 在这里 |
[08:11] | Ah. Can you feel it? | 你能感受到吗 |
[08:12] | Can you feel it in the air? | 你能感受到空气中的气氛吗 |
[08:18] | Am I your next mission? | 我是你的下一个任务吗 |
[08:19] | Are you gonna starve me? | 你要饿死我吗 |
[08:21] | Like the others? | 和其他人一样 |
[08:22] | Force me to atone for my sins? | 逼我赎罪 |
[08:24] | I’m finished with that work. | 那些工作已经完成了 |
[08:26] | Oh, so you’re evolving. | 看来的确和你有关 |
[08:28] | Right in this moment. | 这一刻 |
[08:31] | Even if that doesn’t bode well for me, | 虽然情况看上去对我不妙 |
[08:33] | that really is fascinating. | 但的确很有意思 |
[08:39] | You killed Shannon with a knife. | 你用一把刀杀死了珊农 |
[08:41] | You took his life with your own hands. | 而你用你自己的手夺走了他的生命 |
[08:44] | That’s not your normal method. | 这可不是你一般会用的方法 |
[08:46] | For serial killer to change their technique is rare. | 连环杀手一般很少改变自己的手法 |
[08:49] | It’s-it’s impressive. | 真厉害 |
[08:50] | I don’t care what you think. | 我不在乎你是怎么想的 |
[08:53] | Of course you do. | 你当然在乎 |
[08:53] | Otherwise I wouldn’t still be alive, would I? | 不然我不可能还活着 对吧 |
[08:56] | There’s a reason you took me. | 你抓我是有原因的 |
[08:58] | You’re-you’re looking for a connection. | 你…你想寻找联系 |
[09:01] | Oh, we’ve always had a connection. | 我们一直都有联系 |
[09:04] | Just like you had with my father. | 就像你和我父亲一样 |
[09:06] | ‘Cause… Well, you needed him, didn’t you? | 因为…你需要他 对吗 |
[09:09] | As a-as a role model. | 作为一个榜样 |
[09:11] | A mentor to show you the way. | 一个指引你的导师 |
[09:13] | I liked working with him. | 我喜欢和他合作的时候 |
[09:16] | And I’m gonna like working with you, too. | 我也会和你合作 |
[09:19] | Well, I’m flattered, | 我很荣幸 |
[09:21] | but, uh, as many people will tell you, | 但是 正如很多人会告诉你的一样 |
[09:24] | I-I kind of like to work alone. | 我还是喜欢单干 |
[09:28] | Plus… | 再说了 |
[09:30] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[09:31] | Not yet. | 还不是 |
[09:34] | You just haven’t gone through the trials, like I did. | 你只是还没有像我一样通过试炼 |
[09:40] | I emerged a new man after my trials. | 我在试炼后就脱胎换骨 |
[09:46] | And so will you. | 你也会的 |
[09:50] | Mm, if you survive. | 如果你活下来的话 |
[10:05] | And for you, a lemon-lime. | 给你的 柠檬青柠口味的 |
[10:08] | We’re friends? | 我们是朋友吗 |
[10:09] | – Want to dance? – It’s a bad dream. | -想跳舞吗 -只是个噩梦 |
[10:13] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[10:15] | Watkins doesn’t wait to do his killing anymore. We know that. | 我们知道沃特金斯已经不会再延迟杀人了 |
[10:17] | And we’re sitting here, looking at… | 而我们却坐在这里 看着… |
[10:18] | Matilda Watkins’ annual angel collection. | 玛蒂尔达·沃特金斯的年度天使写真 |
[10:22] | You think that’s creepy? | 你觉得这算可怕的吗 |
[10:24] | Sifting though this psycho’s past | 翻看这个疯子的过去 |
[10:25] | is not making me feel any better about Bright’s chances. | 让我对布莱特的生死越来越担心 |
[10:28] | Wait. Where do you think that is? | 等等 你觉得这是在哪里 |
[10:35] | Bright had questions about a camping trip he took as a kid. | 布莱特对他小时候的一次露营有过疑问 |
[10:38] | If that cabin’s a place Watkins is familiar with, | 如果沃特金斯很熟悉那个小木屋 |
[10:40] | and it’s out of the way… | 而且又很偏远… |
[10:42] | That’s got to be where he’s holding Bright. | 他肯定就把布莱特关在那里 |
[11:02] | Lieutenant Arroyo. | 埃偌佑副队 |
[11:05] | Yeah, well, aren’t you a sight for sore eyes. | 见到你可真好 |
[11:08] | You know, the last time | 上一次 |
[11:10] | you surprised me like this… | 你可是吓了我一跳… |
[11:14] | My father. He’s going to kill you. | 我父亲 他会杀了你 |
[11:17] | I still owe you that cup of tea, don’t I? | 我还欠你那杯茶呢 对吧 |
[11:20] | I switched to coffee. | 我早就改喝咖啡了 |
[11:26] | You need a chair? | 你需要一把椅子吗 |
[11:27] | You don’t look so good. | 你看上去不大好 |
[11:28] | Oh, are we saying all our inside thoughts now, Gil? | 我们现在要把内心的想法都说出来了吗 吉尔 |
[11:31] | ‘Cause there’s a few I could say. | 我可是有不少想法 |
[11:35] | I’m here to talk about John Watkins. | 我是来找你聊聊约翰·沃特金斯的 |
[11:39] | So, Malcolm figured out his name. | 看来马科姆查出他的名字了 |
[11:42] | That didn’t take too long. | 没有花太久啊 |
[11:44] | What was the final piece that put it all together? | 将这一切串联在一起的那片拼图是什么 |
[11:49] | Where is Malcolm? | 马科姆在哪里 |
[11:49] | I said I’m here to talk about Watkins. | 我说我是来找你聊沃特金斯的 |
[11:51] | If you want to stay out of that hole they pulled you from, | 你要是想脱离之前的禁闭室 |
[11:53] | I can’t be the only one talking. | 那就最好赶紧开口 |
[11:57] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:00] | So, how many lives has he taken? | 那么 他杀了多少人 |
[12:02] | We’ve confirmed 19. | 我们确认了19名 |
[12:03] | Not as many as you. | 比你少 |
[12:04] | 19’s nothing to be sneezed at. | 19个根本不算什么 |
[12:07] | It’s what they call a serial killer’s dozen. | 这只能算是连环杀手概念中的一打 |
[12:15] | Oh, God… | 天… |
[12:25] | Uh, have they, um… | 他们… |
[12:27] | have they named him yet? | 他们给他起名字了吗 |
[12:30] | The Junkyard Killer. | 废车场杀手 |
[12:31] | I need to know where you went… | 我需要知道你去了哪里… |
[12:33] | I’m sorry– The Junkyard Killer? | 抱歉 废车场杀手 |
[12:37] | Yikes. | 唉呀 |
[12:38] | When I said you needed to talk, this is not what I meant. | 我要你开口不是让你说这些 |
[12:40] | Forgive me. | 抱歉 |
[12:43] | You probably need help with a… | 你可能需要我帮忙… |
[12:45] | a profile. | 侧写 |
[12:46] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[12:48] | The junkyard was a mislead, of course. | 废车场的表述肯定有误 |
[12:50] | John hated getting his hands dirty. | 约翰很讨厌弄脏自己的手 |
[12:51] | I mean, for a man who once took his pleasure | 作为一个曾经用尸体 |
[12:54] | with human cadavers, he was fastidious. | 取得欢愉的人 他很挑剔 |
[12:57] | I don’t need a profile, I need location specifics. | 我不需要侧写 我需要地点的细节 |
[13:00] | Of course, profiling is more Malcolm’s thing. | 当然了 侧写是马科姆的工作 |
[13:03] | Isn’t it? Is Malcolm listening to this conversation? | 不是吗 马科姆在听我们的对话吗 |
[13:05] | You-you wired up? | 你戴着窃听器吗 |
[13:07] | – Hello! My boy! – Where did you go with Watkins? | -喂 儿子 -你和沃特金斯去过哪里 |
[13:11] | We need to find his killing grounds. | 我们要找到他杀人的地方 |
[13:12] | I understand, we’ve… | 我明白 我们… |
[13:14] | we’ve been, uh, you know, through some stuff, | 我们有过一些不快 |
[13:16] | but I-I… I can still help you. And your sister. | 但我…但我还是能帮你 和你的妹妹 |
[13:20] | I mean, your mom’s probably a harder sell. | 你妈妈可能很不好对付 |
[13:21] | Where is my boy? | 我儿子在哪 |
[13:22] | You don’t get to choose who questions you. | 由不得你来选谁问你问题 |
[13:24] | No, but I can choose who gets the answers. | 是的 但我能选择谁能得到答案 |
[13:25] | Where is my… | 我的儿子… |
[13:29] | boy? | 在哪 |
[13:34] | John Watkins has him. | 他在约翰·沃特金斯手上 |
[13:35] | No. | 不 |
[13:36] | He… No. | 他…不 |
[13:38] | I need your help, Dr. Whitly. | 我需要你的帮助 惠特利医生 |
[13:40] | Roughly 12 hours ago, Malcolm was kidnapped by Watkins. | 大约12小时前 马科姆被沃特金斯绑架了 |
[13:42] | We don’t know where he is. | 我们不知道他在哪里 |
[13:43] | He’s… If John has him, he’s dead. | 他…如果是被约翰抓住了 那死定了 |
[13:45] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[13:46] | Focus. We are running out of time. | 集中注意力 我们快没时间了 |
[13:47] | No, there’s no time. | 不 没有时间了 |
[13:48] | It’s over, my son is gone. | 结束了 我儿子已经死了 |
[13:54] | Mr. David, get medical! | 大卫先生 喊医生 |
[13:56] | Medic! | 医生 |
[14:01] | I need him conscious. | 我需要他保持清醒 |
[14:04] | So… | 所以说… |
[14:06] | should we talk about the past? | 我们不如聊聊从前 |
[14:10] | Everybody needs a good knife. | 人人都需要一把好刀 |
[14:15] | You want to talk about the past? | 你想聊从前的事是吗 |
[14:17] | I had a good look at yours. | 我好好地了解了一下你的从前 |
[14:20] | The way your grandparents raised you. | 你爷爷奶奶养育你的方式 |
[14:22] | All the punishments. | 所有那些惩罚 |
[14:24] | Fire and brimstone. | 火和硫磺 |
[14:25] | The wardrobe where they kept you. | 关你的衣柜 |
[14:28] | I saw the scratches on the door. | 我看到门上有抓痕 |
[14:30] | Nobody deserves that. | 没人理应承受这些 |
[14:32] | I-I… was a difficult child. | 我…当时是个比较难搞的小孩 |
[14:35] | Is that why you had to kill your grandfather? | 所以你才不得不杀了你的外公是吗 |
[14:38] | I saved him. | 我拯救了他 |
[14:41] | And I made sure it was quick. | 而且我确保了他死得干脆利落 |
[14:43] | He was working on his car. | 他当时正在修车 |
[14:45] | You kicked out the jack. | 你把千斤顶踢走了 |
[14:48] | He was your first. | 他是你杀的第一个人 |
[14:50] | You crushed him, then started on the others. | 你压死了他 然后开始对其他人下手 |
[14:53] | Ah, you got me all figured out. | 你把我了解得清清楚楚啊 |
[14:55] | That’s how I know you weren’t born this way. | 所以我才知道你不是天生就是这样的 |
[14:59] | You’re a product of that home. | 你是那个家庭的产物 |
[15:01] | Which means you can change. | 这意味着你可以改变 |
[15:03] | You can evolve. This is a sickness. | 你可以进化 这是一种病 |
[15:06] | It’s my calling! | 这是我的天职 |
[15:08] | I am a savior. | 我是救世主 |
[15:12] | No. | 不 |
[15:14] | You torture and kill addicts and prostitutes | 你折磨并杀害那些瘾君子和妓女 |
[15:17] | because that’s what your mother was. | 是因为你母亲就是其中一员 |
[15:19] | You loved her, and she left, | 你爱她 而她离开了 |
[15:22] | and you grew up with grandparents | 你是在对你灌输恨意的 |
[15:24] | who drilled hate into you. | 爷爷奶奶家长大的 |
[15:29] | You think you’re an original, John. | 你以为你是第一个 约翰 |
[15:32] | But really, you’re chapter one in the first profiling book | 但实际上 你不过是匡提科给新学员的 |
[15:34] | they give new recruits at Quantico. | 第一本侧写教科书上的第一章 |
[15:36] | At least I remember my past. | 至少我记得我的过去 |
[15:38] | What made me who I am. | 知道是什么造就了我 |
[15:41] | You don’t even know who you are. | 你甚至不知道自己是什么 |
[15:44] | You don’t remember what made you. | 你不记得是什么造就了你 |
[15:51] | It all started right here. | 一切都是从这里开始的 |
[15:56] | Then help me remember. | 那就帮我记起来 |
[15:58] | We went on a camping trip. | 我们一起去露营 |
[16:00] | The girl who I found– she was there, too, right? | 我找到的那个女孩 她当时也在 对不对 |
[16:03] | Aw, the girl. That’s all you care about! | 那个女孩 你全副身心都在她身上 |
[16:06] | Your father took care of her himself. | 你父亲亲自料理了她 |
[16:09] | Guess she was special. | 我猜她比较特殊 |
[16:11] | But that doesn’t matter. | 但那都不重要了 |
[16:13] | This is about you… | 这是关于你… |
[16:16] | and me. | 和我的 |
[16:19] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[16:33] | You stabbed me | 你捅了我 |
[16:35] | and left me for dead. | 留我等死 |
[16:37] | I lived. | 我活下来了 |
[16:39] | Will you? | 你能吗 |
[16:54] | The powers that be love everything you’ve done so far. | 上头特别喜欢你目前为止的工作 |
[16:57] | Your ratings were through the roof. | 你的评分高到突破天际 |
[16:59] | And searches for hot serial killers | 而对连环杀手的搜索热度 |
[17:00] | – went up over 2,000%. – Oh, that’s so gross. | -上涨了超过2000% -太恶心了 |
[17:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:04] | I mean, after a bottle of pinot, | 也许在灌了一瓶葡萄酒下肚后 |
[17:06] | I may have searched for that, too. | 我也会去搜索这种新闻 |
[17:08] | But I hate myself, so… | 但我恨我自己 所以… |
[17:11] | Ainsley… | 安斯莉… |
[17:12] | I’m the only top news producer in New York | 我是纽约唯一一个没受”我也是”运动影响 |
[17:14] | who hasn’t been me-too’d off to the Hamptons, | 而被流放到汉普顿的顶级新闻制作人 |
[17:16] | and I want to help you craft your follow-up interview. | 我想帮你打磨你的后续采访 |
[17:18] | There’s talk of it airing after the Super Bowl. | 有传闻说后续采访会在超级碗之后播出 |
[17:20] | Yeah, well, he’s in solitary, so even if he wanted to talk… | 他被关禁闭了 所以即便他想谈… |
[17:23] | He can’t. Got it. | 他也做不到 明白了 |
[17:25] | Leslie, I was really hoping | 莱斯莉 我真的很希望 |
[17:26] | that any follow-up would focus more | 任何后续报道都能把重心放在 |
[17:28] | on his victims and their families. | 他的受害者和受害者家庭上 |
[17:29] | Sounds like a snooze fest. | 听起来很无聊 |
[17:30] | Stop. I just really think that it would be… | 别说了 我只是真的觉得… |
[17:36] | 妈妈 回家 紧急 | |
[17:37] | Looks important. | 有急事吧 |
[17:38] | Maybe it’s an exclusive. | 也许是有独家新闻 |
[17:39] | Last time my mother used 911, it was about a sample sale. | 上次我妈说”紧急” 结果只是样品特卖 |
[17:43] | 妈妈 我需要你在我身边 拜托了 | |
[17:46] | She said “Please.” That’s a first. | 她居然说”拜托了” 这可是第一次 |
[17:49] | Then go. I’ll tell the suits | 那你去吧 我会告诉领导们 |
[17:50] | you had a family emergency. | 你家里有急事 |
[17:52] | I’ll be overly vague. They’ll love it. | 我会说得很含糊 他们会喜欢的 |
[17:54] | Go. | 快去吧 |
[17:56] | You only get one family. | 他们是你唯一的家人 |
[17:58] | Yeah. Mine’s more than enough. | 是啊 有他们就已经绰绰有余了 |
[18:26] | “I can create a place of peace and safety | “无论我身在何方 我都能创造一个 |
[18:28] | no matter where I am.” | 宁静安全之地” |
[18:29] | “I can create a place of peace and safety | “无论我身在何方 我都能创造一个 |
[18:31] | no matter where I am.” | 宁静安全之地” |
[18:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:36] | Do your daily affirmations… | 每天都要进行自我肯定 |
[18:39] | just like I taught you. | 就像我教你的那样 |
[18:46] | You’re not really here. | 你不是真的在这里 |
[18:50] | And you’re not really in a place | 你也不是真的在一个 |
[18:51] | of peace and safety. | 宁静安全之地 |
[18:55] | Now. | 现在 |
[18:57] | Collect your thoughts. | 花点时间理清思路 |
[18:58] | The more you breathe, | 越呼吸 |
[19:00] | the more ordered those thoughts will be. | 你的思路就会越清晰 |
[19:04] | You have to stay alive, kiddo. | 你得活下去 孩子 |
[19:07] | I’m losing a lot of blood. | 我失了好多血 |
[19:09] | Everything you need to fix that is right here. | 你自救所需的一切都在你眼前 |
[19:12] | First priority: stop the bleeding. | 首要任务 止血 |
[19:37] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[19:40] | Now, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[19:43] | Of course you do. | 你当然知道了 |
[19:45] | You’re a stress-induced hallucination. | 你是我因为压力而产生的幻觉 |
[19:48] | Look at Mr. Know-it-all. | 瞧瞧这位万事通先生啊 |
[19:50] | You think Watkins is going to shed a light | 你以为沃特金斯会揭开 |
[19:53] | on the girl in the box, is that it? | 箱子里的女孩的秘密 对吗 |
[19:55] | Solve all your problems. | 解决你的一切问题 |
[19:58] | He can tell me about her. | 他可以告诉我她到底是怎么回事 |
[20:01] | Let her go. Stop tying your traumas up into her. | 放手吧 别再把你的创伤和她捆绑了 |
[20:04] | She’s not the reason you’re like this. | 你这个样子不是因为她 |
[20:08] | We know why you’re like this. | 我们知道你为什么会是这个样子 |
[20:11] | Watkins doesn’t matter. | 沃特金斯无关紧要 |
[20:13] | Watkins can help me. | 沃特金斯能帮我 |
[20:14] | He can kill you. | 他能杀了你 |
[20:17] | He almost has. | 他差点就杀死你了 |
[20:19] | Stop trying to profile | 不要再侧写了 |
[20:20] | and, for once in your life, | 现在赶紧想想 |
[20:22] | protect yourself. | 怎么保命 |
[20:23] | Where are you, Malcolm? | 你在哪 马科姆 |
[20:26] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪 |
[20:29] | It all started right here. | 一切都是从这里开始的 |
[20:31] | Right here. Right here. | 这里 这里 |
[20:35] | Where it all started. | 一切开始的地方 |
[20:37] | The camping trip. | 露营旅行 |
[20:39] | That’s where I stabbed him. | 我就是在那里捅伤他的 |
[20:42] | That’s where he’s holding me. | 我也是被他关在那里 |
[20:45] | I’m his origin story. | 我就是他的起源故事 |
[20:49] | But why would I try and kill him? | 但是为什么我要杀了他 |
[20:53] | You think I’d remember that. | 你觉得这种事我应该记得 |
[20:54] | We’ve been through this. | 我们谈过这件事 |
[20:55] | You can’t force the memories to come, Malcolm. | 你不能强迫记忆复现 马科姆 |
[20:58] | You need to focus on your own survival. | 你要专注于自己的生命安全 |
[21:02] | What’s the point of knowing the answers | 你要是死了 就算知道答案 |
[21:04] | if you’re dead? | 又有什么意义 |
[21:06] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不到 |
[21:10] | Come back. | 回来 |
[21:15] | I’ve got local law enforcement | 我派了当地警方在三州范围内 |
[21:16] | doing targeted vehicle checks all over the tristate area, | 对目标车辆进行检查 |
[21:19] | an army of techs combing through CCTV footage | 一队技术人员梳理监控录像 |
[21:22] | and forensics teams at the Watkins house, | 还有鉴证组在沃特金斯家中搜证 |
[21:24] | and you want to go camping? | 然后你们俩却想去露营 |
[21:26] | Bright is one of us, and he’s out there. | 布莱特是我们的一员 他现在被绑走 |
[21:28] | We believe this cabin is an important place for Watkins | 我们相信那个小屋对沃特金斯特别重要 |
[21:30] | and, in a way, for Bright. | 在某种程度上对布莱特也很重要 |
[21:33] | I’m afraid I don’t follow. | 恐怕我没听懂 |
[21:34] | We know that when Bright was a kid, | 我们知道布莱特小时候 |
[21:35] | he went camping with his dad and another man. | 和他爸爸以及另一个人出去露营 |
[21:38] | He thinks that that might have been Watkins. | 布莱特觉得那个人可能就是沃特金斯 |
[21:40] | Bright met Watkins as a kid? | 布莱特小时候就见过沃特金斯 |
[21:42] | Yeah. On a trip to this cabin. | 是的 在去这个小屋的路上 |
[21:44] | Don’t you see — | 你看不出来吗 |
[21:45] | Watkins is taking Bright back to the beginning. | 沃特金斯想把布莱特带回开始的地方 |
[21:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:55] | You’re… coming along? | 你也要来 |
[21:56] | How many hours of hostage recovery and extraction | 你们俩有过多少小时的 |
[21:58] | do you two have under your belt? | 人质营救及撤离经验 |
[22:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:06] | Copy that, JT. | 收到 JT |
[22:07] | I’ll get it out of him. | 我会问出来的 |
[22:10] | This will help, Dr. Whitly. | 打一针就好了 惠特利医生 |
[22:14] | Oh, benzodiazepines, my old friend. | 苯二氮卓[镇静剂] 我的老朋友 |
[22:18] | Thank you, Omar. | 谢谢你 奥马尔 |
[22:21] | Thank you, Mr. David. | 谢谢你 大卫先生 |
[22:23] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[22:25] | Martin, I don’t have a lot of time and neither does Malcolm. | 马丁 我可没多少时间 马科姆也没有 |
[22:28] | Was there a cabin that you visited with Watkins? | 是不是有个你和沃特金斯去过的小屋 |
[22:31] | You still think Malcolm’s alive? | 你还认为马科姆活着呢 |
[22:35] | Omar, we may need some benzos for my friend here. | 奥马尔 我朋友可能也需要来一针镇静剂 |
[22:41] | It’s over. | 已经完了 |
[22:42] | No. Malcolm’s a gutsy kid | 不 马科姆是我见过的 |
[22:43] | with one of the sharpest minds I’ve ever known. | 最有胆识最敏锐的孩子 |
[22:46] | You might not have any faith hin him, but I do. | 你可能对他没什么信心 但我有 |
[22:48] | How you yearn for it. | 你是多么渴望啊 |
[22:53] | To be his father. | 成为他的父亲 |
[22:54] | That’s why you brought him into the NYPD, right? | 所以你才招他进纽约警局 对吗 |
[22:58] | Cared for him? | 为了照顾他 |
[23:01] | I did a hell of a lot more for him than you ever did. | 我为他做的事可比你多得多 |
[23:04] | Well, you certainly got him killed. | 嗯 你也确实把他害死了 |
[23:06] | And, oh, if you’d been a good boy | 你那天晚上 |
[23:08] | and drank up your cup of tea that night, | 要是乖乖喝下那杯茶 |
[23:10] | Malcolm would still be alive. | 马科姆现在肯定还活着 |
[23:12] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[23:14] | Well, if you knew John Watkins like I do… | 你要是跟我一样了解约翰·沃特金斯 |
[23:18] | you’d think otherwise. | 你就不这么想了 |
[23:19] | I owe Malcolm my life. I’m not giving up on him. | 我欠马科姆一条命 我是不会放弃他的 |
[23:22] | Oh, yeah, you two got a real bond. | 是啊 你们俩感情可真好啊 |
[23:28] | What else did you do to try to replace me? | 你为了取代我还做了什么事情 |
[23:33] | I smelled my wife’s perfume on that… | 我闻到了我老婆的香水味 在你那件 |
[23:36] | cheap coat. | 廉价外套上 |
[23:39] | You’re not worthy of a woman like her. | 你哪里配得上她那种女人 |
[23:42] | She must have felt sorry for you. | 她肯定是同情你 |
[23:45] | Or angry at me. | 或是生我的气 |
[23:49] | Focus on the cabin. | 专注在小屋上 |
[23:52] | Watkins could have taken Bright there, | 沃特金斯可能把布莱特带去那里了 |
[23:54] | and he’s smart enough to stay alive. | 他那么聪明肯定能活下来 |
[23:56] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[24:03] | Well, that’s-that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[24:06] | I mean, Malcolm is… | 马科姆确实 |
[24:08] | resourceful, after all. | 很足智多谋 |
[24:10] | – He is. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[24:12] | He is. Now, where would John hold him? | 是的 那约翰会把他关在哪里 |
[24:18] | There was a… | 那个房子 |
[24:20] | a rather deep cellar at that property. | 底下有个很深的地窖 |
[24:25] | Get me a pen and I’ll… | 给我支笔 我给你 |
[24:28] | I’ll draw you a map. | 我给你画张地图 |
[24:35] | Hurts like a son of a bitch, doesn’t it? | 疼得要命 是不是 |
[24:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:43] | I floated down a river like that, | 我都血流成河了 |
[24:45] | fixed myself up with a rusty fish hook and some line. | 自己用一个生锈的鱼钩和几根线缝起来的 |
[24:49] | That’s what I’m hearing. | 我也听到了 |
[24:52] | The river. | 河的声音 |
[24:54] | Could have used a surgeon that day, but he was… | 那天本来挺需要一个外科医生的 但是他 |
[24:58] | less than helpful. | 根本帮不上忙 |
[24:59] | Why did I do it? | 我为什么那么做 |
[25:02] | You don’t remember the fight? | 你不记得那场争执了吗 |
[25:07] | We were supposed to do this together. | 我们应该一起做这事的 |
[25:19] | You and my dad were gonna kill somebody. | 你和我爸爸打算杀掉某个人 |
[25:24] | The girl. | 那个女孩 |
[25:26] | I tried to save her, didn’t I? | 我想救她 是不是 |
[25:27] | You got a hell of a hero complex. | 你的个人英雄主义情结可真严重 |
[25:29] | Stop asking about the girl. | 不要再问那个女孩的事情了 |
[25:31] | Then tell me why I stabbed you. | 那就告诉我 我为什么要捅你 |
[25:33] | It was self-defense. | 你是自卫 |
[25:36] | And the chloroform wasn’t working as well as it once did. | 而且氯仿也不像第一次时那么管用了 |
[25:40] | You were starting to remember things. | 你的记忆开始恢复了 |
[25:43] | We brought you on that camping trip | 我们带你去露营 |
[25:45] | to take care of you for good. | 其实是打算处理掉你 |
[25:49] | Your father was going to kill you. | 你父亲本来准备杀掉你 |
[25:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[26:09] | What’s going on? What’s all this? | 怎么回事 这是什么 |
[26:15] | Your brother is missing. | 你哥哥失踪了 |
[26:19] | Missing? | 失踪了 |
[26:22] | Taken… | 被劫持了 |
[26:24] | they think, by The Junkyard Killer. | 他们猜测是被废车场杀手了 |
[26:26] | I… I don’t understand. | 我 我没明白 |
[26:28] | He’s been kidnapped? | 他是被绑架了吗 |
[26:29] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[26:32] | It is possible because you and your brother have made it | 这种事成为可能就是因为你和你哥哥 |
[26:36] | your livelihoods to obsess | 把沉迷于你们父亲的过去 |
[26:38] | – over your father’s past. – Stop. | -变成自己的生计 -别说了 |
[26:40] | Is that really why you asked me here? | 你叫我来就为了说这件事吗 |
[26:43] | No. But I can’t just hsit here alone, | 不 但我不能一个人坐在这里 |
[26:45] | wondering if he’s ever going to come back. | 担心他还能不能回家 |
[26:47] | God, hug me, for God’s sake. | 天哪 抱抱我吧 |
[26:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:57] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[26:58] | It’s not okay, but… | 并不是说真没事 但是 |
[27:02] | it will be. | 会没事的 |
[27:04] | Malcolm has been trained by the FBI. | 马科姆在联调局训练过 |
[27:06] | He confronts monsters like this every day. | 面对这种怪物是他的日常 |
[27:09] | Oh, don’t tell me that. | 不要告诉我这种事 |
[27:13] | But thank you. | 不过谢谢你 |
[27:15] | So… what are these? | 所以 这些是什么 |
[27:20] | Pictures… | 照片 |
[27:23] | from The Killer’s house. | 在凶手家拍的 |
[27:26] | Gil wanted me to look through them, | 吉尔想让我翻看一下 |
[27:27] | see if I saw anything…relevant. | 看看能不能找到相关的信息 |
[27:30] | So they’re desperate. | 他们这是走投无路了 |
[27:31] | – Maybe I can help. – No. | -也许我能帮上忙 -不 |
[27:33] | I promised Gil no press. | 我答应吉尔不透露给媒体的 |
[27:35] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[27:36] | I meant, I can help by sitting here | 我的意思是我可以坐在这里 |
[27:40] | and going through creepy photos with you. | 帮你一起翻看这些可怕的照片 |
[27:48] | We will need bourbon. | 那我们肯定需要喝点酒 |
[28:13] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[28:16] | Ainsley. | 安斯莉 |
[28:18] | You remember it all now, don’t you? | 你现在全都记起来了 是吗 |
[28:19] | My father’s a lot of things, | 我父亲能干出来很多事 |
[28:21] | but he would never kill his own son. | 但他永远都不会杀死自己的儿子 |
[28:23] | Oh, he had every intention to. | 他可是完全有这个打算 |
[28:25] | He just… | 只是 |
[28:27] | lost his nerve when we got up there. | 等我们到那他又不敢了 |
[28:31] | So you took things into your own hands. | 所以你就接手了 |
[28:33] | Until… | 直到 |
[28:35] | you became your father’s son. | 你成为了你父亲的儿子 |
[28:39] | Came at me like a feral animal. | 像一个凶猛的野兽一样冲过来 |
[28:40] | I am not a killer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[28:43] | My scar says otherwise. | 我的伤口可不是这么说的 |
[28:45] | Face it, you’re just like me. | 承认吧 你就跟我一样 |
[28:47] | You judge, you hunt. | 你判断 你狩猎 |
[28:49] | I bring criminals to justice. | 我把罪犯绳之以法 |
[28:51] | I protect my community and my family. | 我保护我的社区和家人 |
[28:59] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[29:00] | You share your father’s strengths, | 你继承了你父亲的优点 |
[29:02] | but you also share his weakness. | 也继承了他的缺点 |
[29:03] | What’s that– | 什么缺点 |
[29:04] | his sadistic megalomania or the dash of God Complex? | 他虐待狂式的自大还是上帝情结的破灭 |
[29:07] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[29:11] | It’s here somewhere. I know it. | 就在这里 我知道的 |
[29:13] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[29:14] | Mom, I need to tell you something. | 妈妈 我需要告诉你一件事 |
[29:15] | – Now you’re scaring me. – Good. | -你吓到我了 -很好 |
[29:17] | Do you remember Mr. Boots? | 你还记得靴子先生吗 |
[29:20] | – Your imaginary friend? – Yes. | -你的幻想朋友 -是的 |
[29:21] | What do you remember? | 那事你还记得多少 |
[29:22] | You invented him right before they took Martin away. | 你是在警察带走马丁前不久发明靴子先生的 |
[29:25] | The child psychologists– | 那个儿童心理学家 |
[29:26] | and believe me, we had a fleet of them– | 相信我 我可是请了一大堆 |
[29:28] | said that it was perfectly normal for a girl your age | 说你这个年纪的女孩子有幻想朋友 |
[29:31] | to have an imaginary friend, | 是非常正常的 |
[29:33] | especially in a time of trauma. | 尤其是在经历创伤的时候 |
[29:34] | How can he be imaginary if he gave me this? | 他如果是幻想的 那他是怎么给我这个的 |
[29:38] | You’re confused. | 你搞混了 |
[29:40] | That figurine was from your father. | 那个小雕像是你爸爸给的 |
[29:42] | – It’s one of the last things he gave… – An angel? No. | -是他送你的最后几个 -天使 不 |
[29:44] | Dad got me books on Marie Curie. | 爸爸会给我买玛丽·居里的书 |
[29:46] | This? | 这个 |
[29:48] | This was from Mr. Boots. | 这是来自靴子先生 |
[29:51] | Just like Martin, you… | 和马丁一样 你 |
[29:54] | love your family. | 热爱你的家人 |
[29:56] | It’s your fatal flaw. | 这是你的致命缺陷 |
[30:00] | Sacrifice will be your final trial. | 牺牲将是你的最终试炼 |
[30:04] | But don’t worry, it won’t be something you have to do, | 不过别担心 这件事并不需要你亲自动手 |
[30:07] | just something you have to endure. | 只不过需要你亲身体验 |
[30:15] | I’ll do the doing. | 我来动手 |
[30:39] | No movement in the house. | 房中无活动 |
[30:40] | Gil said there’s a cellar. Could be underground. | 吉尔说有个地窖 可能在地下 |
[30:42] | We don’t have eyes down there. | 我们在下面没有人手 |
[30:44] | Your men clear up top. We’re going underneath. | 你的人负责保障地上 我们下去 |
[30:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:46] | I’m primary. We’re going into a blind, | 我是主指挥 我们即将进入盲区 |
[30:49] | so, Tarmel, you cover the rear. Powell, where I’m not looking, | 塔梅尔 你殿后 鲍威尔 我观察不到哪个方向 |
[30:51] | – that’s where you’re looking. – On it. | -你就观察哪个方向 -收到 |
[30:55] | No. | 不 |
[30:56] | Stop. You don’t have to do this. | 住手 你没必要这么做 |
[30:58] | No, but I do. | 不 有必要 |
[31:01] | It’s my calling. | 这是我的使命 |
[31:01] | I know that voice. | 我知道那个声音 |
[31:03] | The one inside your head. | 那个你脑袋里的声音 |
[31:06] | Uh, maybe it started with your grandfather | 也许是从你外公 |
[31:08] | saying you were worthless, but it-but it evolved | 说你一无是处开始的 但这个声音 |
[31:11] | into something | 逐渐进化成了 |
[31:13] | more powerful, undeniable. | 某种更加强大 不可忤逆的声音 |
[31:16] | It will never be satisfied. | 那个声音永远都不会满足 |
[31:19] | And neither will you. | 你也不会 |
[31:37] | Clear. Clear. Clear. | 安全 安全 安全 |
[31:40] | There’s no sign of them. | 没有他们的迹象 |
[31:42] | Cabin’s empty. | 小屋是空的 |
[31:48] | Damn it, Bright, your skinny ass better still be alive. | 该死 布莱特 你这个混小子最好还活着 |
[31:51] | I hear that voice, too. | 我也能听见那个声音 |
[31:55] | From my father. | 从我父亲那里 |
[31:58] | I can hear him. | 我能听见他 |
[32:00] | I can see him. | 我能看见他 |
[32:04] | But I don’t have to listen to him. | 但我没必要听他的 |
[32:07] | So don’t. | 所以别听 |
[32:09] | Don’t listen to the voice. | 不要听从那个声音 |
[32:20] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[32:23] | I like the voice. | 我喜欢那个声音 |
[32:26] | It’s a part of me. | 它是我的一部分 |
[32:28] | And right now, | 而且现在 |
[32:30] | it’s telling me to hurry. | 它让我快点动手 |
[32:34] | Watkins, wait. | 沃特金斯 等等 |
[32:36] | Watkins! ‘Stop. | 沃特金斯 住手 |
[32:55] | Room’s clear. | 房间安全 |
[32:58] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[32:59] | All clear down here. | 下面安全 |
[33:02] | Gil? He’s not here. | 吉尔 他不在这里 |
[33:05] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[33:07] | Watkins, no! | 沃特金斯 不 |
[33:13] | It’s not a river. | 不是河 |
[33:17] | It’s the subway. | 是地铁 |
[33:21] | – We’re under… – There’s no place like home. | -我们在 -没有哪里比家更温馨了 |
[33:25] | No! | 不 |
[33:28] | This photo is from John Watkins’ house. | 这张照片是在沃特金斯家里拍的 |
[33:31] | The angels– they’re… | 这些天使雕像 它们 |
[33:33] | they’re just like mine. | 和我的那个一样 |
[33:36] | John Watkins was Mr. Boots. | 约翰·沃特金斯就是靴子先生 |
[33:38] | And you didn’t tell me there was a strange man | 你居然没告诉我有陌生男人 |
[33:41] | – in our house? – No! | -进了我们家 -不 |
[33:42] | No, because I-I-I thought… I… | 不 因为我以为 我 |
[33:46] | I thought he was a ghost. | 我以为他是个鬼 |
[33:48] | Because when I followed him down here to Dad’s hobby room, | 因为当我跟他下去到爸爸的爱好室时 |
[33:50] | and-and I turned the corner, he had… | 一转弯 他就 |
[33:53] | he disappeared. | 他就不见了 |
[34:01] | Hey, don’t be a stranger, okay? | 别这么冷冰冰的 好吗 |
[34:03] | Mr. David, wait. | 大卫先生 等等 |
[34:05] | The cabin was a dead end. | 小屋是个死胡同 |
[34:07] | They didn’t find him? | 他们没找到马科姆吗 |
[34:08] | No. If there’s anything | 不 如果你还能 |
[34:10] | else you re… | 想起任何 |
[34:11] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[34:13] | Hey, Martin? I need you to focus. | 马丁 我需要你集中注意力 |
[34:17] | Where would he be? | 他会在哪 |
[34:21] | I know where Watkins took my boy. | 我知道沃特金斯把我的孩子带去哪了 |
[34:24] | – Where? – Oh, no. | -哪里 -哦不 |
[34:28] | He’s gonna kill them all. | 他会杀了他们所有人的 |
[34:42] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[34:54] | Run. | 快跑 |
[34:59] | Oh, my God, The Junkyard Killer’s here. | 天哪 废车场杀手在这里 |
[35:00] | You want an interview? | 你还想采访他吗 |
[35:08] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[35:22] | No. I’m so sorry. Come on. | 不 抱歉 快走 |
[35:24] | We got to go. We got to go. | 我们得快跑 我们得快跑 |
[35:25] | We got to go. Come on. Come on. | 我们得快跑 快 快 |
[35:39] | Just take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[35:42] | Order your thoughts. | 整理你的思绪 |
[35:44] | You know what I don’t need right now? | 你知道我现在最不需要什么吗 |
[35:46] | Psychotherapy. | 心理治疗 |
[35:50] | My family | 我的家人 |
[35:52] | is about to be murdered. | 要被杀害了 |
[35:55] | What I need… | 我需要的 |
[35:57] | What you need… | 你需要的 |
[35:59] | is your father. | 是你父亲 |
[36:01] | And it’s our family. | 而且这是我们的家人 |
[36:03] | Our family | 我们的家人 |
[36:05] | is about to be slaughtered. | 要被屠杀了 |
[36:08] | And just look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[36:10] | Helpless. | 多么无助 |
[36:22] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[36:24] | You brought John Watkins into our lives. | 是你把约翰·沃特金斯带进我们的生活中的 |
[36:28] | Into our home. | 带进我们家 |
[36:31] | That’s where we are. Right? | 我们就是在这里 对不对 |
[36:34] | Under the house. | 在房子底下 |
[36:36] | Not much gets past you. | 没什么能躲过你的眼睛 |
[36:39] | A house as old as this has a lot of secrets. | 这样的老房子都有很多秘密 |
[36:42] | And how’s this for a secret? | 那这个秘密呢 |
[36:45] | You were gonna kill me. | 你本来打算杀了我 |
[36:49] | Okay, that one’s on me. | 好吧 这个算在我头上 |
[36:51] | But… Oh, come on. | 但是 行了 |
[36:53] | That’s water under the bridge. | 那都是过去的事了 |
[36:55] | Let’s focus on the here and now. | 我们要专注于现在 |
[36:57] | You need to find a way out of those. | 你要想办法挣脱那玩意儿 |
[37:02] | It’s a blunt procedure, but… | 是个直接的方式 不过 |
[37:05] | it’s your only option. | 这也是你唯一的选择了 |
[37:06] | The diameter of the restraint | 镣铐的直径 |
[37:10] | is three inches. | 是7.6厘米 |
[37:12] | The width of your hand | 你手的宽度 |
[37:14] | is five inches. | 是12.7厘米 |
[37:18] | So all you have to do is, uh… | 所以你只需要 |
[37:22] | make your hand three inches. | 让你的手变成7.6厘米 |
[37:25] | That’s just math. | 仅从数字上说 |
[37:36] | Time’s a-wasting. | 时间不等人哦 |
[37:39] | Chop-chop. | 赶快 |
[37:44] | Am I bleeding? | 我在流血吗 |
[37:48] | Baby! Get up. | 亲爱的 快起来 |
[37:49] | – Get up. – Oh! Okay. | -起来 -好吧 |
[37:51] | You got to go. Get in there. Go! | 快走 进去 去 |
[37:59] | All right. Now everything’s gonna be just… fine. | 好了 一切都会 没事的 |
[38:05] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[38:09] | One thing you learn having kids… | 等你有了孩子你就会知道 |
[38:11] | Head wounds bleed like crazy, | 头上的伤口会流很多血 |
[38:13] | but they heal so fast. | 但愈合得也特别快 |
[38:16] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:18] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -怎么了 -对不起 |
[38:23] | You… | 你 |
[38:24] | just relax, okay? | 放松 好吗 |
[38:26] | Oh, you’re gonna have a hell of a headache tomorrow. | 你明天头肯定特别疼 |
[38:28] | It’s a good thing your mom has a highly-curated collection of pain killers. | 好消息是你妈妈收集的止痛药特别齐全 |
[38:36] | Okay, put this… Hold this. Hold this on your head, baby. | 好了 按住 把这个按在你头上 宝贝 |
[38:43] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[38:54] | Don’t worry, baby. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[38:55] | I’ve never counted on a man to save us. | 我从来没指望过男人来救我们 |
[38:59] | And I don’t need to now! | 现在也不需要 |
[39:18] | One… two… | 一 二 |
[40:20] | The police are on their way, you psycho. | 警察已经在路上了 你这个变态 |
[40:22] | Get out of my house if you want to stay alive. | 你要是还想活的话就滚出我的房子 |
[40:27] | Watkins! | 沃特金斯 |
[40:29] | Malcolm! | 马科姆 |
[40:31] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在这里 |
[40:32] | This is my house. | 这是我的房子 |
[40:34] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[40:40] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[40:41] | That is my son, | 那是我儿子 |
[40:42] | and he’s coming for you. | 他要来找你了 |
[40:54] | Watkins! | 沃特金斯 |
[41:07] | I’m gonna find you… | 我要找到你 |
[41:10] | and lock you in the dark. | 把你锁在黑暗里 |
[41:47] | This is my house. | 这是我的房子 |
[41:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[42:03] | You stay here. | 你坐着别动 |
[42:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:30] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[42:32] | We’re safe. | 我们安全了 |
[42:35] | Watch the hand. | 小心我的手 |
[42:36] | What happened? Are you okay? | 发生什么事了 你没事吧 |
[42:39] | I’m alive. | 我活着 |
[42:43] | Where’s Watkins? | 沃特金斯在哪 |
[42:44] | Is he… Did you… | 他还 你有 |
[42:49] | No. | 没有 |
[42:51] | But he’ll never be able to hurt us again. | 但他再也不能伤害我们了 |