时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | My little boomerang. | 我的小飞去来器 |
[00:14] | – What? – After my arrest, | -什么 -我被捕后 |
[00:17] | my entire life disappeared. | 我的整个人生都消失了 |
[00:20] | Colleagues, your mother. | 同事 你妈妈 |
[00:22] | Oh, everyone’s your best friend | 本来大家都跟你很铁 |
[00:23] | until they find out you’re a serial killer. | 直到他们发现你是个连环杀手 |
[00:26] | Then, poof. | 然后 都不见了 |
[00:28] | I mean, this cancel culture has | 这种爽约文化 |
[00:29] | just gotten a little out of hand. | 真是有点失控了 |
[00:32] | Then they brought me here. | 然后他们把我带来了这里 |
[00:35] | With nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[00:38] | But you… | 但你 |
[00:40] | you came to me. | 你来找我了 |
[00:42] | And you kept coming back. | 你还不断回来 |
[00:44] | Even though you probably shouldn’t. | 尽管你或许不该那么做 |
[00:48] | But I’m your father. | 但我是你的父亲 |
[00:51] | And you’re my little boomerang. | 你是我的小飞去来器 |
[00:56] | I’m just confused. | 我只是不解 |
[00:59] | Lost. | 迷失 |
[01:00] | Scared. | 害怕 |
[01:01] | You have no idea what these visits do to me. | 你根本不知道那些探视对我的影响 |
[01:04] | What you did to me. | 你对我的伤害 |
[01:07] | My boy… | 我的孩子 |
[01:09] | I made you. | 我创造了你 |
[01:15] | You destroyed me. | 你毁了我 |
[01:16] | Malcolm, what are you doing? | 马科姆 你在干什么 |
[01:19] | I came to tell you, face to face. | 我是来当面告诉你 |
[01:21] | – Tell me what? – That you’re a crazy old man. | -告诉我什么 -你是个疯老头子 |
[01:24] | A sick lunatic living in a delusion. | 活在幻想里的病态疯子 |
[01:26] | We never had a relationship. | 我们从未有过任何感情 |
[01:28] | Because none of this is real. | 因为这都不是真的 |
[01:32] | I never loved you and you’ll never see me again! | 我根本没爱过你 你也再别想见到我了 |
[01:42] | Morning, Mr. David. | 早 大卫先生 |
[01:44] | It certainly is for you. | 对你来说是的 |
[01:45] | The cardiologists were able to stabilize Prime Minister Zandun. | 泽丹首相在心脏病专家的努力下稳定了下来 |
[01:49] | He’s recovering with a good prognosis, | 他在恢复中 预后诊断乐观 |
[01:50] | thanks to your consultation. | 这多亏了你的建议 |
[01:52] | The administration wanted to show their appreciation. | 院方想表示感谢 |
[01:54] | Oh, the echocardiogram does all the heavy lifting. | 累活儿都是超声波心动图做的 |
[01:57] | I just shared my thoughts. | 我不过是谈了点想法 |
[02:00] | Are all of my privileges | 我的特权 |
[02:02] | being reinstated? | 都恢复了吗 |
[02:04] | Well, I have no idea, Martin. | 这我不知道 马丁 |
[02:05] | Well, I have to admit… | 我得承认 |
[02:07] | I have felt a little isolated lately. | 我近来是觉得有点被隔绝了 |
[02:11] | Though, I suppose that’s | 但是 或许那正是 |
[02:12] | rather the point of solitary confinement. | 单独监禁的意义所在 |
[02:16] | Haven’t spoken to my boy in weeks. | 好几周没跟我儿子说话了 |
[02:20] | I miss the little guy. | 我想那小家伙了 |
[02:23] | I bet he misses me, too. | 他肯定也想我了 |
[02:25] | We hold this Phalakasana. | 保持姿势 |
[02:27] | Feeling connected to our body. | 身心联通 |
[02:30] | Reminding ourselves that we are lucky to be alive today. | 提醒自己 今天还活着是我们的幸运 |
[02:34] | We have to stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再像这样见面了 |
[02:39] | As we move into Garudasana, | 换到鹰王式 |
[02:42] | We remind ourselves… | 提醒自己 |
[02:44] | we deserve happiness. | 我们有权幸福 |
[02:57] | That’s enough yoga for today. | 今天的瑜伽到此为止吧 |
[03:00] | Right, Sunshine? | 是吧 小阳光 |
[03:15] | Breakfast of champions. | 冠军的早餐 |
[03:18] | And join me tomorrow night for exclusive coverage | 明晚请与我一起 收看卡尔·泰勒 |
[03:21] | of Cal Taylor’s wedding. | 婚礼的独家报道 |
[03:23] | Scion of the legendary Taylor family, | 他是著名泰勒家族的后裔 |
[03:25] | the evening promises to deliver glitz, | 这个晚上肯定将充满光鲜 |
[03:27] | glamour and all the gowns. | 靓丽和华服锦衣 |
[03:31] | “Life is an adventure.” | “生活是场冒险” |
[03:33] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:35] | – Mother. – Darling, I am so excited | -妈妈 -亲爱的 我好激动 |
[03:37] | you are finally going on vacation. | 你终于要去度假了 |
[03:41] | I brought a bon voyage gift. | 我带来了一路顺风礼物 |
[03:49] | You look wonderful. | 你太帅了 |
[03:51] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[03:52] | For an island vacation? | 穿这身去小岛度假 |
[03:54] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[03:57] | Oh. I swear, the last time I had to fly commercial, | 我发誓 上次我不得不坐经济舱时 |
[03:58] | I felt like I was on the last chopper out of Saigon. | 感觉好像乘坐最后一架离开西贡的直升机 |
[04:02] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[04:03] | Flying commercial, your own personal Vietnam. | 经济舱 就是你的越战体验 |
[04:06] | Oh, joke all you want, | 随你怎么调笑 |
[04:06] | but this is important. | 但这很重要 |
[04:09] | You have been consumed by your work and your father and… | 你一直忙于应付你的工作和你父亲 |
[04:12] | all this murder. | 还有各种凶案 |
[04:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:21] | I’ll admit, I’ve been… | 我承认 我是… |
[04:22] | through some stuff, but I’d be perfectly fine | 经历了些事 但我在纽约 |
[04:24] | with a little staycation here in New York. | 来个窝里蹲就好 |
[04:26] | Oh, no. Wrong island, dear. | 不 不是这个岛 亲爱的 |
[04:29] | You are gonna be sipping daiquiris | 你应该去喝鸡尾酒 |
[04:30] | and listening to the waves and sleeping in a hammock. | 听着海浪声 睡在吊床里 |
[04:33] | Restrained, of course. | 当然了 还得绑着束带 |
[04:34] | Now, come on, your ride is waiting. | 好了 你的车等着呢 |
[04:35] | No, my flight’s not for hours, and I can take a cab. | 不 我的航班在几小时后 我可以做出租车 |
[04:39] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:40] | I have arranged something far better. | 我做了好得多的安排 |
[04:50] | My mother called in a police escort? | 我妈叫来了警察护送吗 |
[04:52] | Kid, I’d drive you all the way to Tahiti if I could. | 小子 我要是能 会亲自开车送你去大溪地 |
[04:55] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[04:56] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[04:57] | Why is everyone acting like I’m deploying to a war zone? | 为什么大家都好像我是要去战区的样子 |
[05:00] | I’m going to a resort. | 我只是去度假村 |
[05:02] | And that’s a good thing. | 那是好事 |
[05:07] | We all just want you to be happy. | 我们都只是希望你开心 |
[05:09] | Do you know how to do that? | 你知道如何令自己开心吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[05:13] | I’m familiar with the concept. | 我熟悉那个概念 |
[05:14] | Attention all units. | 各单位注意 |
[05:15] | We have a 10-54 DOA at 328 Pearl Street. | 珍珠街328号发现一具尸体 |
[05:21] | Forget about it. | 别想了 |
[05:22] | I’m not taking you to a crime scene. | 我不会带你去犯罪现场的 |
[05:23] | Come on, it’s practically on the way. | 得了 差不多都顺路的 |
[05:25] | My-my flight’s not for hours. | 我的航班还有好几小时呢 |
[05:26] | Bright… | 布莱特 |
[05:27] | Look, I’m taking care of myself. | 我这不就在照顾自己了吗 |
[05:29] | But I can still help. | 但我还能帮忙的 |
[05:32] | How about quick drive-by, | 就顺路看一眼 |
[05:34] | then straight to the airport? | 然后就直奔机场 |
[05:36] | In and out. | 看看就走 |
[05:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | But only because I want everyone to see you in that suit. | 但只是因为我想让大家都看到你穿这身西装 |
[06:01] | JT, Dani. | JT 黛妮 |
[06:05] | What up, Miami Vice? | 好啊 迈阿密风云 |
[06:07] | Aw, that’s no way to talk to a friend, JT. | 怎么能这么跟朋友说话 JT |
[06:10] | How is everything? | 你还好吗 |
[06:11] | Were you able to kill James Bond or… | 你杀掉007了吗 |
[06:13] | He’s going on vacation, download me quick, | 他要去度假 快点把情况跟我说说 |
[06:14] | then we’re off to JFK. | 然后我们就去机场 |
[06:21] | Our vic’s name is Jules Connor. | 死者叫朱尔斯·康纳 |
[06:22] | Former district attorney. | 前地检官 |
[06:24] | Been in private practice for the past decade. | 这十年来一直在私企干 |
[06:26] | This dude was connected. | 此人人脉很广 |
[06:28] | Talk to me about that camera. | 说说摄像头的情况 |
[06:29] | The security system is all in-house | 安保系统都在屋内 |
[06:30] | and it’s all been fried. | 都被清除了 |
[06:32] | Our killer covered his tracks. | 凶手掩盖了踪迹 |
[06:34] | Hmm. Based on the murder weapon, | 从凶器来看 |
[06:35] | he had a flair for the dramatic. | 他很喜欢戏剧化 |
[06:37] | Double-barrel flintlock pistol. | 双筒燧发枪 |
[06:39] | Walnut handle, gold filigree. | 核桃木手柄 金丝边 |
[06:41] | A real pirate’s gun. | 真正的海盗枪 |
[06:42] | Dates back to the 1730s. | 能追溯到1730年代 |
[06:44] | I have two. | 我有两把 |
[06:45] | Who invited their coke dealer? | 谁邀请他们的毒品贩子来了 |
[06:48] | I mean, hello. | 我是说 你好 |
[06:50] | Colonel. | 肯德基爷爷 |
[06:50] | I love your chicken. | 我好喜欢吃你家的炸鸡 |
[06:53] | Okay, now, I’m glad I brought you. | 我很庆幸我带你来了 |
[06:55] | Hello, Dr. Tanaka. I was just on my way… | 你好 田中医生 我正要去… |
[06:57] | To poach ivory in the Serengeti. | 塞伦盖蒂平原偷猎象牙 |
[07:00] | Sorry, I had to do it. | 抱歉 我一定要说完这个梗 |
[07:01] | Comedy comes in threes. | 梗要三个连着说才好笑 |
[07:03] | But you can’t leave until you see this. | 但你走之前一定要看看这个 |
[07:15] | Villefort is a central character in The Count of Monte Cristo. | 维尔福是《基督山伯爵》的主要人物 |
[07:19] | One of my favorite books growing up. | 那本书是我小时候的最爱之一 |
[07:21] | “I let him place the box in the hole he had made, | “我等他把那只箱子放在坑里 |
[07:24] | “Then, whilst he stamped with his feet | 然后 当他用脚把土踩结实 |
[07:26] | “To remove all traces of his handiwork, | 想消除一切痕迹的时候 |
[07:29] | “I rushed on him and plunged my knife into his breast, | 我就冲了上去 把我的小刀一下插进了他的胸膛 |
[07:32] | “Exclaiming, ‘I am Giovanni Bertuccio; | 一面大声说道 我是乔瓦尼·贝尔图乔 |
[07:34] | “‘thy death for my brother’s; | 拿你的命抵偿我哥哥的命 |
[07:36] | thy treasure for his widow.'” | 拿你的财宝给他的寡妇” |
[07:39] | In the story, the Count’s life is destroyed by three men– | 在这故事中 伯爵的人生被三个人毁了 |
[07:42] | Villefort, Danglars and Fernand. | 维尔福 唐格拉斯和弗尔南 |
[07:45] | And he enacts his vengeance on them all. | 他报复了他们三人 |
[07:47] | We may be looking for a revenge killer | 我们要找的也许是个复仇杀手 |
[07:49] | with a penchant for poetic justice. | 此人喜好复仇 |
[07:52] | And if your profile’s right, | 如果你的侧写没错 |
[07:53] | then two more bodies are gonna drop. | 那还会出现两具尸体 |
[07:55] | We’re not gonna let that happen. | 我们一定不会让那发生 |
[07:56] | While you are on vacation. | 但在此期间你必须去度假 |
[08:00] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:04] | Edrisa! | 艾德里莎 |
[08:07] | Land mine! It’s a black widow. | 地雷 是黑寡妇 |
[08:10] | We got a bomb. | 有炸弹 |
[08:11] | Get me ESU, the bomb squad and the level-one mobilization. | 派急救人员 拆弹小组和一级调动人员 |
[08:14] | All non-essentials clear the area. | 非必需人员都离开这里 |
[08:15] | Everyone, evacuate now. | 所有人立刻撤离 |
[08:16] | Edrisa, get your people out of here. | 艾德里莎 叫你的人离开 |
[08:18] | Get the body, let’s move. | 带上尸体 我们走 |
[08:19] | Let’s move! | 快走 |
[08:21] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 快 |
[08:23] | What the hell is a black widow? | 黑寡妇是什么鬼东西 |
[08:24] | A Russian anti-personnel mine. | 俄式杀伤地雷 |
[08:26] | Been around since the ’50s. | 从上世纪50年代就有了 |
[08:27] | Taliban love these things. | 塔利班最喜欢用这种炸弹 |
[08:29] | Keep that thing steady, bro. | 保持炸弹稳定 兄弟 |
[08:31] | The only thing keeping this place from blowing | 这地方还没被炸飞 |
[08:33] | is a weak creep spring on the pressure plate. | 仅是因为有根脆弱的保险弹簧抵着压力板 |
[08:36] | Oh, good thing I don’t have a hand tremor. | 幸好我手没患有震颤 |
[08:38] | You’re making jokes? | 你还有心情开玩笑 |
[08:40] | There’s no reason for you to stay here. | 你们没必要留在这里 |
[08:41] | I can handle this until the bomb squad gets here. | 我可以控制住 直到拆弹小组来 |
[08:43] | – We’re not leaving you. – It’s fine. | -我们不会丢下你的 -没事的 |
[08:45] | I… | 我… |
[08:48] | That’s the spring. | 是弹簧 |
[08:49] | It’s activated. | 炸弹被激活了 |
[08:51] | Okay, turn of events. | 好 形势有变 |
[08:53] | This mine is definitely not stable. | 这个地雷绝对不稳定 |
[08:56] | Uh, which means I need to speak quickly. | 所以我必须快点把话说完 |
[08:57] | Uh, JT, auction houses will have records of the gun’s sale. | JT 拍卖行会有枪支售出的记录 |
[09:01] | Gil, the killer identifies as the Count, | 吉尔 凶手将自己视为基督山伯爵 |
[09:03] | which means that the victim would have deemed him | 那代表受害人生前认为他 |
[09:05] | inferior or unworthy in some way. | 低人一等或不配 |
[09:07] | And Dani? | 黛妮 |
[09:09] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[09:13] | Uh… never mind. | 算了 没事了 |
[09:17] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[09:19] | Go! | 快走 |
[09:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:28] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么呢 |
[09:34] | Might as well go out with a bang. | 索性被炸死得了 |
[09:36] | I only have a second. | 我时间不多 |
[09:37] | My boy, it’s your father. | 孩子 我是你的父亲 |
[09:40] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[09:40] | Great. I’m, uh… | 很好 我… |
[09:42] | A little busy? I bet. | 我猜你在忙 对吗 |
[09:43] | Yeah, just… | 是的 |
[09:44] | stabilizing a triggered land mine | 我在稳定一枚已被触发的地雷 |
[09:45] | that a Count of Monte Cristo-inspired killer | 是一个受基督山伯爵启发的杀手 |
[09:47] | planted in his victim’s office. | 放置在他受害人办公室里的 |
[09:50] | Was the first victim Villefort? Or… | 第一个受害人是维尔福吗 还是 |
[09:52] | W… uh, wait, you’re-you’re holding a live mine? | 等等 你正拿着一枚随时会爆炸的地雷吗 |
[09:55] | Yeah, everyone cleared out. | 是的 所有人都撤离了 |
[09:58] | It’s just me. | 只剩下我 |
[09:59] | Thinking of a really bad plan | 我正考虑一个糟糕的计划 |
[10:00] | and, um… saw you called. | 然后你就打来了 |
[10:03] | And you picked up? | 你居然接电话了 |
[10:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:07] | Honestly, I have no idea. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[10:12] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:16] | I’d say that went well. | 我觉得通话挺愉快的 |
[10:19] | Oh, should I have said I love you? | 我是不是该说我爱你的 |
[10:57] | I think I’m gonna miss my flight. | 我应该赶不上飞机了 |
[11:12] | Today, we welcome back a member of our group. | 今天 我们欢迎一位成员回来 |
[11:15] | Martin, how are you feeling about your solitary confinement? | 马丁 你对单独监禁有什么感觉 |
[11:19] | Well, first of all, uh, it’s great to be back. | 首先 能回来太棒了 |
[11:22] | Um, I have to tell you, Stanley, | 不怕告诉你 斯坦利 |
[11:24] | I was in a pretty bad place. | 之前我心情很糟 |
[11:27] | I thought my son was dead. | 我以为我儿子死了 |
[11:32] | Got a little dark there for a minute. | 我短暂陷入了疯狂 |
[11:35] | But, uh, I have come to learn | 不过 后来得知 |
[11:38] | my boy is just fine. | 我儿子平安无事 |
[11:39] | I was even able to help him deal with | 我今天甚至帮他解决了 |
[11:40] | something explosive at his work today. | 他工作上遇到的炸弹 |
[11:43] | – That’s positive. – But I worry about him. | -这是很积极的进展 -但我担心他 |
[11:46] | He’s not okay. | 他状态不好 |
[11:49] | And I’m not sure I have the, uh, | 我不知道我是否具备 |
[11:52] | the emotional tools to help. | 在情感上帮到他的能力 |
[11:55] | Perhaps we could do some, uh, therapeutic role-playing, | 或许我们可以玩治疗的角色扮演 |
[11:58] | you know, to help me with my, uh, | 帮我缓解我的 |
[12:00] | my self-destructive behaviors. | 自我毁灭行为 |
[12:03] | All right, Martin. | 好吧 马丁 |
[12:05] | – Let’s see who… – And Hector could play Malcolm. | -我想想谁来… -赫克托可以扮演马科姆 |
[12:11] | I don’t want to. I’m always Malcolm. | 我不想演 每次都是我演马科姆 |
[12:14] | Because you’re good at it. | 因为你很擅长啊 |
[12:16] | You know, you-you really capture his essence. | 你真的抓到扮演他的精髓 |
[12:29] | Malcolm. Hi. | 马科姆 你好 |
[12:32] | You look great. | 你气色很好 |
[12:36] | I just want to say, um… | 我就想说 |
[12:39] | I’m a changed man. | 我已改过自新了 |
[12:42] | No, I know you have some questions, | 我知道你还有些疑问 |
[12:43] | and I haven’t always been forthcoming, | 我对你的确有所隐瞒 |
[12:47] | but I’m an open book. I just… | 但我没有秘密 我只是… |
[12:50] | I just want to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[12:52] | But, Dad, you killed people, | 可是爸爸 你杀了很多人 |
[12:55] | and you’re a dick. | 而且你是个混蛋 |
[12:56] | – Hector… – That’s-that’s… | -赫克托 -那些都… |
[12:59] | that’s all in the past. | 都过去了 |
[13:00] | Uh, I just want to help you, son. | 我只是想帮你 儿子 |
[13:04] | And here’s something I should have said before. | 有句话我早就该对你说的 |
[13:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:18] | Nah. Nah, I’m not saying it. | 不 我才不说这句话 |
[13:22] | It’s important to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[13:24] | Come on, it’s important. | 拜托 这很重要 |
[13:28] | Say it. | 说 |
[13:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:53] | Edrisa said that gun’s all we’ve got left at the crime scene. | 艾德里莎说犯罪现场只剩那把枪 |
[13:56] | Nothing else was salvaged. | 其它东西都无法挽救 |
[13:58] | Please don’t rub it in. | 拜托别戳人痛处了 |
[14:00] | It’s just a car, boss. | 那只是辆车 老大 |
[14:01] | Stop. Right now. | 别说了 闭嘴 |
[14:06] | Bright, talk to me about The Count of Monte Cristo. | 布莱特 和我说说《基督山伯爵》 |
[14:09] | Well, | 好吧 |
[14:10] | the story begins on the 24th of February, 1815 in Marseilles, | 故事始于1815年2月24日的马赛 |
[14:15] | – when a three-masted ship named the Pharaon… – Kid. | -一艘名为法老号的三桅船… -孩子 |
[14:21] | The Count was in prison for 14 years | 伯爵被三个男人陷害 |
[14:23] | because he was wronged by three men. | 入狱14年 |
[14:26] | Our killer identifies with that. | 我们的凶手将自己代入了 |
[14:28] | To him, this wasn’t murder. | 于他而言 这不是谋杀 |
[14:30] | Connor was executed for a crime. | 康纳是因为犯罪而被处决了 |
[14:35] | His original sin. | 他的原罪 |
[14:37] | Lieutenant Arroyo, | 埃偌佑副队 |
[14:39] | there’s a Inspector Boville on the line. | 有个叫伯维尔的警官打电话过来 |
[14:42] | – Who? – It’s my father. | -谁 -是我爸 |
[14:44] | Boville was the detective in The Count of Monte Cristo. | 伯维尔是《基督山伯爵》里的侦探 |
[14:48] | He must have figured something out. | 他一定是有什么想法 |
[14:54] | He called me at the crime scene | 我在犯罪现场时他给我打过电话 |
[14:56] | when I was alone with the mine. | 我一个人压着地雷的时候 |
[14:58] | Why’d you pick up? | 你为什么接了电话 |
[14:59] | I was in a weird place. I’ll talk to him myself. | 我当时正处于一个奇怪的状态 我去和他说 |
[15:02] | No. Put him through. | 不 把他接进来 |
[15:06] | – The hell you just say? – Excuse me? | -你刚说什么 -什么 |
[15:08] | You’re gonna talk to your dad, we do it together as a team. | 你要和你爸通话 那我们就作为一个团队一起说 |
[15:11] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确认这是个好主意吗 |
[15:14] | Nope. | 不确认 |
[15:17] | Dr. Whitly, you’re on with me and… | 惠特利医生 你正在和我还有… |
[15:21] | the rest of the team. | 团队的其他人通话 |
[15:23] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:25] | The gang’s all there? | 整个团队都在吗 |
[15:27] | I hope you’re calling about the case. | 希望你打来是关于案子的事 |
[15:29] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[15:30] | I’ve been thinking about your body. | 我一直在想你的尸体 |
[15:32] | You know, Villefort was procureur du roi– “Prosecutor to the king.” | 维尔福是”国王的检察官” |
[15:37] | Our victim was a former D.A. | 我们的死者是前地方检察官 |
[15:39] | He could be responsible for sentencing our killer to prison. | 可能是他把我们的凶手送进了监狱 |
[15:42] | Mm, I don’t think it’s so one-to-one, Malcolm. | 我不觉得是这么直接的恩怨 马科姆 |
[15:44] | – You said there was a bomb. – Land mine. | -你说过现场有个炸弹 -是地雷 |
[15:49] | Who said that? | 说话的是谁 |
[15:51] | Nobody. | 谁都不是 |
[15:52] | I don’t think the bomb was meant for our victim. | 我不觉得那个炸弹是给死者的 |
[15:55] | I think it was meant for all of you. | 我觉得它是冲着你们所有人去的 |
[15:57] | You know, the police do prosecute for the king. | 警察就是为统治者行检察之能的 |
[16:01] | Maybe you should have joined the family profession, Malcolm, | 也许你该子承父业 马科姆 |
[16:04] | by which I mean medicine. | 我是指当医生 |
[16:06] | – Okay, we’re done. – H-Hold on. | -好了 说完了 -等…等等 |
[16:08] | Could this be about something | 这会不会事关 |
[16:10] | the police helped cover up for Connor? | 警方帮康纳遮掩了什么 |
[16:12] | Oh, that’s good. | 好想法 |
[16:14] | Is that you, Gil? Who else is there? | 是你吗 吉尔 还有谁在 |
[16:16] | Should we do quick introductions? | 我们是不是该快速介绍一下 |
[16:17] | Dr. Whitly, if you don’t have anything else… | 惠特利医生 如果没有其它事… |
[16:19] | Now, I would like to discuss the cause of death. | 我想讨论一下死因 |
[16:23] | He used a flintlock pistol. | 他使用了一把燧发枪 |
[16:25] | An antique. | 一把古董枪 |
[16:27] | Oh, how romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[16:29] | And intricate. | 是个精致玩意 |
[16:30] | You know, uh, it takes a lot of time and investment to load and fire. | 上膛开枪很费时间精力 |
[16:36] | Our killer wasn’t in a rush. | 我们的凶手不紧不慢 |
[16:38] | He savored all of this, every detail. | 他细细品味了这一切 每一处细节 |
[16:41] | Which is why they may run the risk of being overly myopic, | 这意味着凶手可能会因小失大 |
[16:44] | you know, that they may, uh, focus too much on the details | 凶手可能过于关注细节 |
[16:47] | and miss something in the overall gestalt. | 而忽略了整体中的某些东西 |
[16:51] | That’s how we’re gonna catch him. | 这就是我们抓住他的关键 |
[16:53] | I got a hit on the gun. | 那把枪有线索了 |
[16:54] | The pistol was purchased at an auction | 它是在去年的一个拍卖会上 |
[16:56] | last year by William Voight. | 被威廉·博伊特买下的 |
[16:57] | He’s a money manager to the one-percenters. | 他是权贵的理财经理 |
[17:00] | Oh, there’s a lady cop? | 你们还有个女警察呢 |
[17:02] | Oh, how wonderf… | 真是太好… |
[17:06] | Your dad seems nice. | 你爸听上去…人挺好的 |
[17:08] | He’s not. | 他不好 |
[17:09] | Why would a guy like William Voight kill Connor? | 为什么威廉·博伊特这种人会杀了康纳 |
[17:13] | Let’s find out. | 我们去查清楚 |
[17:23] | You’ll look beautiful in either. | 你穿哪件都好看 |
[17:24] | Oh, I don’t need empty flattery, I need an actual opinion. | 我不需要彩虹屁 我要听建议 |
[17:28] | And flattery. | 以及彩虹屁 |
[17:29] | It’s not every day one scores an invite to a Taylor wedding. | 不是每天都能有幸被邀请去参加泰勒家的婚礼的 |
[17:32] | They’re practically American royalty. | 他们家基本上算是美国皇室了 |
[17:34] | I know. Well, the network actually asked me to cover it. | 我知道 实际上我们台还让我去报道呢 |
[17:37] | Cal Taylor, war hero, | 卡尔·泰勒 战争英雄 |
[17:38] | returns home to blah, blah, blah. | 回到家园 然后等等等等 |
[17:41] | Ainsley, that is fabulous. | 安斯莉 这真是太棒了 |
[17:43] | I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你感到骄傲了 |
[17:45] | Oh, I know this assignment isn’t really that big a deal, but… | 我知道这次任务不算什么大事 但… |
[17:49] | It may not be a big deal for you, | 对你来讲也许不是大事 |
[17:50] | but I was exiled to social Siberia | 但自从你爸被捕后 |
[17:53] | after your father’s arrest. | 我就被流放到了社交圈的西伯利亚 |
[17:55] | It’s taken me 20 years to get back. | 我花了20年才得以回归 |
[18:01] | Yes, my invitation may have been late | 没错 我的请帖也许是到得很晚 |
[18:02] | and, yes, I may be sitting in the nosebleeds, but… | 没错 我也许会坐在角落 但… |
[18:07] | Wear the green. | 穿绿色那条 |
[18:08] | You always look hot in green. | 你穿绿色总会显得很性感 |
[18:15] | Hello? NYPD. | 有人吗 纽约警局 |
[18:21] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 |
[18:42] | The Sword of Damocles. | 达摩克利斯之剑 |
[18:44] | It’s another trap and Voight’s at the center of it. | 又一个陷阱 而博伊特在中心点上 |
[18:46] | We trip any of these wires, the swords will fall, | 我们触动任何一条线 那些剑就会掉落 |
[18:49] | and they’re all anchored to Voight. | 而它们都对准了博伊特 |
[18:50] | If he moves, he dies. | 如果他敢动 就死定了 |
[18:55] | What’re you doing? | 你干什么 |
[18:58] | I’m gonna save this guy. | 我要救这个人 |
[19:00] | You and JT, get up on the balcony. | 你和JT 到那个台子上去 |
[19:20] | – You got to get me out of this. – Good idea. | -你千万得把我救出去 -好主意 |
[19:23] | I need you guys to cut the lines, | 我需要你俩把绳子割断 |
[19:27] | one at a time. | 一次一根 |
[19:29] | But what about the swords plunging at our key witness? | 那指着我们关键证人的剑怎么办 |
[19:31] | – I’m gonna catch them. – Bright. | -我会把剑截住的 -布莱特 |
[19:33] | We have to call someone. | 我们得请求支援 |
[19:34] | Who we gonna call– | 找谁 |
[19:35] | the department of falling sword death? | 坠剑致死部吗 |
[19:38] | That’s us. | 那就是我们了 |
[19:39] | Besides, I’m a two-time silver medal axe thrower. | 再说了 我在掷斧大赛上拿过两次银牌 |
[19:44] | Silver medal. | 银牌 |
[19:47] | Start cutting. | 开始割吧 |
[19:53] | Easy. | 慢慢来 |
[19:53] | Here comes number one. | 第一根 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:00] | Now two. | 第二根 |
[20:09] | Number three. | 第三根 |
[20:17] | Now you. | 到你了 |
[20:19] | Okay, William, | 好了 威廉 |
[20:20] | while we’re here, | 在此期间 |
[20:22] | do you have any idea who would do this to you? | 不如说说你知不知道这是谁干的 |
[20:24] | No, I-I didn’t see his face. | 不知道 我没看见他的脸 |
[20:26] | He must have drugged me, and then I-I-I woke up like this. | 他一定是给我下药了 我醒来就这样了 |
[20:29] | Bright, cutting now. | 布莱特 我割了 |
[20:34] | You know, your antique pistol | 你知道吗 你的古董枪 |
[20:37] | was recently used in a homicide. | 最近被用于一起谋杀中 |
[20:38] | Yeah, Connor. | 我知道 康纳 |
[20:39] | Look, yeah, it wasn’t my gun. | 听着 那不是我的枪 |
[20:40] | I acquired it for one of my clients, | 我是为我的客户买的 |
[20:43] | uh, for a collection, | 买来收藏 |
[20:44] | and I-I think these might be his swords, | 我觉得这些可能也是他的剑 |
[20:47] | but it-it wasn’t him who did this. | 但这事不是他干的 |
[20:49] | Got another one. | 继续割 |
[20:51] | Oh, God! | 天 |
[20:54] | Who’s the client? | 哪个客户 |
[20:55] | Because right now, they look pretty guilty. | 因为目前来看 那人嫌疑很大 |
[20:57] | You know I can’t tell you that. | 你知道我不能告诉你 |
[20:58] | Is he connected to Connor? | 他与康纳有关吗 |
[21:00] | Come on, William, tell me before it’s too late. | 快点说 威廉 不然就来不及了 |
[21:02] | Bright, you can’t threaten him. | 布莱特 你不能这么威胁他 |
[21:05] | I’m not threatening him, | 我没有威胁他啊 |
[21:06] | just being pragmatic. | 只是说实话 |
[21:08] | This is scary stuff. | 这些剑都很吓人的 |
[21:09] | Cutting the next line. | 割断下一根 |
[21:14] | Another one. | 再下一根 |
[21:17] | Oh, God! Aah! | 天呐 |
[21:18] | Calvin Taylor! | 卡尔文·泰勒 |
[21:22] | Your client was the Cal Taylor? | 你客户就是那个卡尔·泰勒 |
[21:25] | – Yeah. – There are only two left, | -是 -只剩两根了 |
[21:27] | and they’re tethered to him. We’re coming down. | 都连在他身上 我们下去了 |
[21:29] | Like a deadly 7-10 split. | 就像保龄球中致命的7-10分瓶 |
[21:33] | The Taylors. | 泰勒家族 |
[21:34] | A few years ago, | 几年前 |
[21:36] | The boat crash. | 那场帆船事故 |
[21:37] | I remember the story. | 我还记得那件事 |
[21:38] | Official report was that a cook’s daughter stole a boat | 官方报告说是厨师的女儿偷了船 |
[21:41] | and crashed it, drowned in the sea. | 结果船毁人亡 |
[21:45] | It always stank of a cover-up. | 一听这种故事背后就有文章 |
[21:46] | Couldn’t we talk about this later? | 能回头再说这事么 |
[21:49] | Hopefully. | 希望可以 |
[21:52] | You cut, | 你来割 |
[21:53] | I’ll catch. | 我来截 |
[22:06] | Okay, here it comes. | 好 来了 |
[22:20] | So… | 那么 |
[22:22] | is now a good time to talk? | 现在能说了吗 |
[22:30] | Connor and I worked for the Taylors. | 康纳和我为泰勒家族工作 |
[22:32] | We handled the whole Isabella situation. | 我们处理了伊莎贝拉那事 |
[22:34] | Which situation, exactly? | 具体是什么事 |
[22:36] | Well, she was the cook’s daughter. | 她是厨师的女儿 |
[22:38] | She didn’t steal the boat, she wasn’t alone. | 她并没有偷船 她也不是一个人 |
[22:40] | Cal Taylor was with her. They were an item. | 卡尔·泰勒和她一起 他们是一对 |
[22:43] | He was drunk and high… | 他当时又醉又嗨 |
[22:46] | and she was underage. | 而她还未成年 |
[22:48] | Not the type of details you want spilled on Page Six. | 这种细节可不想透露给八卦专栏 |
[22:51] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[22:53] | After the crash, Cal was able to swim to shore, but | 发生事故后 卡尔游上了岸 但是 |
[22:56] | Isabella wasn’t so lucky. | 伊莎贝拉就没那么好运气了 |
[22:58] | But you covered all that up. | 但你们全都掩盖住了 |
[23:00] | Connor handled the police and I moved the money. | 康纳负责警察那边 我负责转钱 |
[23:04] | – Isn’t it Cal’s wedding tonight? – Yep. | -卡尔不是今晚办婚礼吗 -对 |
[23:06] | Tally and I are doing a whole thing. | 塔莉和我还准备远程参与呢 |
[23:08] | Watching it live. She’s gonna wear a hat. | 观看直播 她还打算戴顶帽子 |
[23:11] | When we spoke to my father, he called the killings romantic. | 我告诉父亲的时候 他还说那样杀人很浪漫 |
[23:15] | I think our Count would agree. | 我觉得伯爵先生肯定很赞同 |
[23:17] | He’s gonna kill Cal at his own wedding. | 他准备在卡尔的婚礼上杀了他 |
[23:19] | Well, if it’s about the accident, | 如果是因为那场事故 |
[23:20] | then it’s got to be somebody close to Isabella. | 那凶手肯定是某个和伊莎贝拉很亲近的人 |
[23:23] | What happened to the cook? Her father. | 那个厨师后来去哪了 也就是她父亲 |
[23:27] | We sent him back to Ecuador. | 我们把他送回厄瓜多尔了 |
[23:31] | You and JT run down her family. Bright and I will talk to Cal. | 你和JT去查她的家人 布莱特和我去找卡尔 |
[23:35] | You should call your lawyer. We’re not done. | 你应该联系律师了 我们之间还没完 |
[23:46] | Dani got a hit on Isabella’s father Ernesto. | 黛妮查到了伊莎贝拉的父亲埃内斯托 |
[23:49] | He reentered the country five days ago. | 他五天前回到了美国 |
[23:51] | Not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[24:02] | Just a moment. | 稍等 |
[24:09] | Mother. I’m… | 妈妈 我… |
[24:10] | On vacation, I know. I tracked your flight. | 在度假 我知道 我一直关注你的航班动态 |
[24:14] | How is the beach? | 海滩怎么样呀 |
[24:16] | Fantastic. I’m really enjoying myself. | 美极了 我特别享受 |
[24:19] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 那真是太好了 |
[24:20] | I can just hear it in your voice. You’re having fun. | 我都能从你的声音里听出来 你现在很高兴 |
[24:23] | Yes, well, I’m… | 是的 我… |
[24:25] | doing what I love. | 正在做我喜爱的事情 |
[24:28] | Mother, I, uh, I have to jump off. I- | 妈妈 我要挂了 |
[24:31] | I think I see a conga line forming. | 大家准备跳康加舞了 |
[24:34] | I don’t understand. This fit two weeks ago. | 我不明白了 这衣服两周前还合身的 |
[24:38] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[24:40] | I’m Lieutenant Arroyo. This is Malcolm Bright. | 我是埃偌佑副队 这是马科姆·布莱特 |
[24:42] | We need to ask you some questions. | 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[24:44] | About Isabella. | 关于伊莎贝拉的 |
[24:48] | Love the crossbow. | 弩不错 |
[24:49] | Do you shoot? | 你会用吗 |
[24:52] | No, I, uh… | 不会 我… |
[24:54] | Who are you? | 你们两位是 |
[24:55] | Hey, Cal, | 卡尔 |
[24:57] | can you give us a second? | 你先回避一下吧 |
[25:02] | Mr. Taylor, we need to speak with your son. | 泰勒先生 我们需要问你儿子几个问题 |
[25:04] | Can it wait? The kid’s all nerves. | 不能等等吗 那孩子现在很紧张 |
[25:07] | It can’t. | 不能 |
[25:08] | We’re concerned someone may be targeting him, | 我们担心有人要杀害他 |
[25:10] | using a weapon from your own collection. | 还是使用你收藏的武器 |
[25:12] | Yes, my attorney called. | 对 我的律师打过来告诉我了 |
[25:14] | Those were stolen from a warehouse at The Met. | 那些武器是从大都会博物馆的仓库中偷走的 |
[25:17] | Unfortunate, but Cal is safe here. | 很可惜 不过卡尔在这很安全 |
[25:22] | Do you remember Ernesto Cora? He worked for you. | 你还记得埃内斯托·科拉吗 他以前为你工作 |
[25:25] | Gentleman, really, this is neither the time nor the place. | 先生们 现在谈这个真的很不合时宜 |
[25:30] | – Will you please… – Ten years ago | -你们能… -十年前 |
[25:31] | your son killed Isabella Cora and covered it up. | 你儿子害死伊莎贝拉·科拉后掩盖了真相 |
[25:34] | Now a killer is back for poetic justice. | 现在有个杀手回来复仇了 |
[25:36] | My son was not on that boat. | 我儿子不在那条船上 |
[25:39] | You’re protecting Cal. Makes sense. | 你在保护卡尔 情理之中 |
[25:42] | It’s what any father would do for their son. | 任何父亲都会保护自己的儿子 |
[25:48] | Mr. Taylor, two men have already been attacked. | 泰勒先生 凶手已经对两个人下手了 |
[25:49] | One killed. Cal’s in danger. | 其中一人死亡 卡尔很危险 |
[25:52] | Lieutenant, you’re standing in the Taylor Estate. | 副队先生 你现在在泰勒庄园中 |
[25:54] | Built at the time of Fort Knox, with security to match. | 与诺克斯堡同期修建 安全性亦可比肩 |
[25:58] | My family is safe. | 我的家人很安全 |
[26:00] | This really is a stunning home. | 这个庄园确实很宏伟 |
[26:03] | Your family fortune came from bootlegging, right? | 你的家族是靠贩私酒发家的 对吗 |
[26:06] | Running whiskey from Canada. | 从加拿大贩运威士忌 |
[26:11] | Your commissioner will be here tonight, | 你们局长今晚也会来 |
[26:14] | but I’m sure he could swing by earlier if need be. | 但如有需要他肯定也可以提前到 |
[26:18] | Ernesto worked here for years. | 埃内斯托在这里工作了很多年 |
[26:20] | He knew this place inside and out. | 他对这个地方了如指掌 |
[26:22] | But bootleggers rarely use the front door. | 运私酒可很少光明正大走前门 |
[26:24] | You said you had security at every entrance. | 你说在每个入口都安排了保安 |
[26:26] | But what about the entrances security doesn’t know about? | 但那些保安们不知道的入口呢 |
[26:30] | He said the tunnel leads out over there. | 他说地下通道通向那里 |
[26:32] | The only other access point is a mile away. | 另一个入口在近两公里之外 |
[26:35] | I’ll sweep the east end. | 我去东边尽头看看 |
[26:40] | Gil. Found something. | 吉尔 有发现 |
[26:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:57] | The wedding committee are taking orders for dinner. | 婚礼委员会正在收集宾客需求准备晚餐 |
[27:00] | I’ve got the menu. | 我带了菜单来 |
[27:03] | They’re thinking Ecuadorian. | 他们考虑做厄瓜多尔菜 |
[27:26] | Ernesto? | 埃内斯托 |
[27:28] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[27:44] | Ernesto, stop. | 埃内斯托 别跑 |
[27:46] | Ernesto! | 埃内斯托 |
[27:52] | Hands where I can see them. | 手举起来 |
[27:57] | Look at that. | 不错啊 |
[28:07] | Ernesto hasn’t confessed yet, but he will. | 埃内斯托还没认罪 不过只是时间问题了 |
[28:11] | Thank you for your help. | 多谢你的帮忙 |
[28:12] | No problem. | 没事 |
[28:14] | But he definitely did it, right? | 但他肯定杀人了 对不对 |
[28:16] | Yes, and we got him. | 没错 我们抓住他了 |
[28:18] | I don’t understand it. What was his plan? | 我不明白 他的计划是什么 |
[28:20] | And what drove him to these lengths? It… | 是什么驱使他大费周折 这… |
[28:21] | Doesn’t fit your profile? | 不符合你的侧写吗 |
[28:23] | We got this. Come on, Bright, you promised. | 交给我们吧 布莱特 你保证过的 |
[28:25] | I pulled a string, I got you on the next flight out. | 我动用了关系 给你订了下一个航班 |
[28:28] | Powell will give you a ride. | 鲍威尔会送你去机场的 |
[28:29] | – Gil, I’m… – No, Bright, you’re not. | -吉尔 我… -不 布莱特 你不能 |
[28:32] | All right? I can handle this case. | 好吗 我能搞定这个案子 |
[28:34] | I need you to handle you. | 我需要你搞定你自己 |
[28:39] | You don’t look like someone thinking about taking a vacation. | 你看起来不像是要度假的样子 |
[28:42] | I don’t like Ernesto for this. | 我有点怀疑不是埃内斯托 |
[28:44] | Wow, you just can’t take a break, can you? | 你就是停不下来 是不是 |
[28:56] | It’s not that. | 不是因为那个 |
[28:58] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[29:00] | I think it’s time that you had the profile turned on you for once. | 我觉得是时候来侧写一下你自己了 |
[29:03] | Why can’t you just tune it all out? | 你为什么不能放空自己 |
[29:06] | Walk away from it? | 放下这一切 |
[29:09] | What are you so afraid of? | 你到底在怕什么 |
[29:15] | I’m afraid of me. | 我怕自己 |
[29:18] | The more relaxed things are out there, | 我身体越放松 |
[29:21] | the more time I have to think in here. | 大脑思索越频繁 |
[29:24] | And when that happens… | 出现那种情况时 |
[29:25] | – It’s terrifying. – Yeah. Imagine a theater | -令人战兢恐惧 -对 想象有个剧院 |
[29:28] | that only plays horror films… | 里面只放恐怖电影 |
[29:30] | about you. | 关于你自己的 |
[29:35] | That is… | 那真是 |
[29:37] | the worst idea for a movie theater I have ever heard. | 我听过的最糟糕的电影院点子了 |
[29:39] | I don’t think anybody would go. | 我觉得谁都不会去 |
[29:43] | Right? | 对吧 |
[29:46] | But the problem is… | 但问题是 |
[29:48] | I’m trapped inside. | 我被困在里面 |
[29:54] | All right, so, where are we really going? | 好吧 那我们究竟要去哪里 |
[30:00] | I have a terrible idea. | 我有个坏主意 |
[30:16] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[30:17] | Oh, what a wonderful surprise. | 真是个意外惊喜 |
[30:20] | And you brought company. Oh, delightful. | 你还带了同伴 真不错 |
[30:24] | I’m Martin. | 我是马丁 |
[30:26] | What has he told you about me? | 他跟你说了我的什么事 |
[30:28] | All good, I hope. | 希望都是好事 |
[30:38] | Dr. Whitly, this is Detective Powell of the NYPD. | 惠特利医生 这是纽约警局的鲍威尔警探 |
[30:43] | A friend? | 你的朋友吗 |
[30:44] | – Partner. – Ah. Well. | -搭档 -好吧 |
[30:46] | Whatever you kids are calling it these days. | 不管你们年轻人现在叫什么 |
[30:47] | Have a seat. Uh, how are you? | 请坐吧 你好吗 |
[30:50] | I heard you met John. | 我听说你见到约翰了 |
[30:52] | We brought you on that camping trip | 我们带你去露营 |
[30:53] | to take care of you for good. | 其实是打算处理掉你 |
[30:56] | I was… | 我当时… |
[30:58] | worried about you. | 很担心你 |
[31:00] | After he kidnapped me, | 在他绑架我之后 |
[31:01] | John Watkins told me about the camping trip. | 约翰·沃特金斯跟我说了那次露营 |
[31:04] | You took me there | 你带我去那里 |
[31:06] | because I found the girl in the box. | 是因为我发现了箱子里的女孩 |
[31:09] | John always had an active imagination. | 约翰的想象力真是天马行空 |
[31:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:12] | You were going to kill me. | 你本来打算杀了我 |
[31:13] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[31:16] | I have done… | 我做过… |
[31:18] | bad things. | 很多坏事 |
[31:19] | But I never did that. | 但我从未想过杀你 |
[31:23] | I mean, if I wanted to kill you… | 如果我真想杀你的话 |
[31:27] | I would have. | 你早就死了 |
[31:31] | We’re here to solve a case. | 我们是来解决案子的 |
[31:35] | Let’s do that. | 我们谈正事吧 |
[31:43] | We arrested a suspect. A good one. | 我们抓了一个嫌犯 嫌疑很大 |
[31:46] | Ticks all the boxes. | 符合所有条件 |
[31:48] | But something doesn’t feel right. | 但有地方感觉不对劲 |
[31:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:52] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我一切 |
[31:53] | They called Isabella a thief. | 他们说伊莎贝拉是个贼 |
[31:55] | Said she was high. It’s a good thing she didn’t hurt anyone else. | 说她嗑药了 还好她没有伤害别人 |
[31:58] | My daughter was a genius. | 我女儿是个天才 |
[32:01] | She could have been an engineer or an architect. | 她本可以成为工程师或建筑师的 |
[32:04] | Instead… | 但是 |
[32:06] | She drowned. | 她却溺水身亡了 |
[32:08] | And when you started asking questions, | 然后你开始问各种问题 |
[32:11] | they fired you. | 他们就解雇了你 |
[32:12] | – Ruined your family. – Connor. | -毁了你的家庭 -康纳 |
[32:15] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
[32:16] | They’re the real criminals, working for the Taylors. | 他们才是真正的罪犯 为泰勒一家工作 |
[32:19] | Those men are devils. All of them. | 那些人才是魔鬼 所有人都是 |
[32:22] | – But I didn’t kill anyone. – Then who did? | -但我没有杀了他们 -那是谁干的 |
[32:24] | And why the hell did you come back? | 还有你为什么回来 |
[32:27] | I-I got to say, | 我不得不说 |
[32:28] | I don’t like Ernesto for this, either. We’re agreed on that. | 我也不觉得是埃内斯托 这点我们想法一致 |
[32:32] | Why? He has all the indicators of suspicion. | 为什么 他符合所有的嫌犯特征 |
[32:34] | Means, motive, opportunity. | 有方法 动机和机会 |
[32:36] | Oh, but where are the intangibles? | 但那些看不见的特征呢 |
[32:37] | The passion, the finesse. The joie de vivre. | 激情和技巧 生活乐趣 |
[32:40] | Killing people is not easy, believe you me. | 杀人可不简单 相信我的话 |
[32:43] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:45] | Where’s the drama in this story? | 这个故事里的戏剧化在哪儿 |
[32:47] | Well, I’ll tell you. | 我来告诉你 |
[32:49] | Between father and son. | 就父亲和儿子间 |
[32:51] | George Taylor always wanted his son to live, | 乔治·泰勒一直想让他的儿子过一种 |
[32:55] | a certain life, even if Cal didn’t agree. | 特定的生活 即使卡尔不同意 |
[32:57] | And according to Page Six, | 而且根据娱乐小报 |
[33:01] | Cal has felt trapped by his family for years. | 卡尔觉得自己被禁锢在家庭好多年 |
[33:04] | If George is forcing Cal into a life he doesn’t want– | 如果乔治强迫卡尔过他不想要的生活 |
[33:07] | marriage without love– that could cause anyone to snap. | 一段无爱的婚姻 那可能导致任何人崩溃 |
[33:10] | So you think Cal’s gonna kill his father. | 所以你觉得卡尔会杀了他父亲 |
[33:11] | Well, I mean, I could be projecting. | 我可能只是代入了自己 |
[33:15] | But he certainly has motive. | 但他肯定有动机 |
[33:17] | Add to that a classical education, | 再加上传统教育 |
[33:18] | enough time in the Army to learn about land mines. | 在部队有足够时间学习地雷的知识 |
[33:21] | He could be showing off for his father. | 他可能在向父亲炫耀自己 |
[33:22] | An almost narcissistic display of premeditation. | 一个近乎自恋的预谋前览 |
[33:26] | Which means his final act of justice will be delivered | 意味着他最终的正义行为会在 |
[33:28] | in the most public way possible. | 尽可能公开的场合下发生 |
[33:29] | The wedding. We have to stop Cal before he kills his dad. | 婚礼 我们得在卡尔杀死他父亲前阻止他 |
[33:31] | “‘Fernand!’ Monte Cristo cried. ‘Of my hundred names, | “弗尔南” 基督山伯爵喊道 “在我众多名字中 |
[33:34] | I shall need only tell you one to strike you…'” | 我只需要告诉你一个 就能击溃你…” |
[33:36] | – Mr. David. – Oh, come on. | -大卫先生 -别走啊 |
[33:38] | We have to crash a wedding. | 我们得去擅闯一个婚礼 |
[33:39] | They’re never gonna let me in like this. | 我穿成这样 他们绝不会让我进去 |
[33:41] | Wait, uh, y-you can take her shopping, my boy, on me. | 等等 带她去买衣服 儿子 我付钱 |
[33:43] | Go on, you kids. Have fun. | 去吧 孩子们 好好享受 |
[33:52] | Gil, I need you to go back in with Ernesto. | 吉尔 我需要你再和埃内斯托谈谈 |
[33:55] | Are you… On the plane? | 你在飞机上吗 |
[33:57] | No. | 不是 |
[33:58] | Kid, you’re done. | 小子 你别管了 |
[33:59] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[34:00] | Dani and I went to see my father. | 黛妮和我去找了我父亲 |
[34:02] | I think George Taylor is in danger, | 我觉得乔治·泰勒有危险 |
[34:04] | and Cal may be our killer. | 而且卡尔可能是凶手 |
[34:06] | The commissioner has a ton of cops working that event. | 局长安排了很多警察负责那个婚礼 |
[34:08] | Even if your hunch is right, they’re not shutting it down. | 就算你的直觉是对的 他们也不会叫停婚礼 |
[34:12] | Ton of cops. | 很多警察 |
[34:14] | You know anyone who could let us in? | 你知道有谁能让我们进去吗 |
[34:19] | I got a guy. | 我有个朋友可以 |
[34:31] | You look… amazing. | 你看上去美极了 |
[34:35] | That is the first smart thing you’ve said all day. | 这是你今天说的第一句明智的话 |
[34:47] | Well, that went surprisingly smooth. | 刚才真是出乎意料地顺利 |
[34:51] | Hey, before, when you were gonna, like, uh, | 之前你快要… |
[34:53] | blow up and everything, | 被炸飞的时候 |
[34:55] | what were you gonna say to me? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[34:57] | Oh, just | 只不过是 |
[34:59] | something about the profile. | 是关于侧写的 |
[35:00] | Nothing important. | 不重要 |
[35:03] | Malcolm? | 马科姆 |
[35:07] | I knew you’d never join a conga line. | 我就知道你绝不会去跳康加舞 |
[35:17] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[35:19] | Also, you look fabulous. | 还有 你看着太美了 |
[35:20] | Oh, you, too. The green and your eyes, and… | 你也是 绿色很称你的眼睛 而且… |
[35:23] | Do you really want to know why we’re here? | 你真的想知道我们为什么来吗 |
[35:25] | A case? | 为一个案子吗 |
[35:26] | God. Fine. Just whatever you do, | 天啊 好吧 做你们要做的事 |
[35:30] | please don’t embarrass me. | 千万别让我丢脸 |
[35:33] | We will do our best, Mrs. Whitly. | 我们会尽力的 惠特利夫人 |
[35:37] | Bright, there’s Cal. | 布莱特 是卡尔 |
[35:42] | W… You can’t be here. | 怎么 你们不能来这里 |
[35:44] | And yet here we are. Do you have a second? | 但我们还是来了 你有空吗 |
[35:47] | I’m calling security. | 我要叫安保了 |
[35:48] | It’s about Voight and Connor. | 是关于博伊特和康纳的 |
[35:50] | Funny story. Cal killed one of them. | 有趣的故事 卡尔杀了他们其中一人 |
[35:54] | Are those canapés? | 那是开胃小菜吗 |
[35:58] | – What the hell are you doing? – We’re looking for a killer. | -你这是要干什么 -我们在找杀手 |
[36:00] | And knowing your history in that department… | 我们知道你有前科 所以… |
[36:01] | Will you stop? | 你能别说了吗 |
[36:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:06] | It… | 那… |
[36:08] | it was the worst night of my life. | 那是我人生中最糟糕的一晚 |
[36:10] | Because you were driving the boat. | 因为当时是你在驾驶船只 |
[36:12] | Yes, but… | 是 但… |
[36:14] | I loved Isabella. | 我爱伊莎贝拉 |
[36:17] | After the explosion, I-I looked for her everywhere. | 爆炸发生之后 我四处找她 |
[36:19] | I ran up here to the house, I called the Coast Guard, but… | 我回到了家里 向海岸警卫队报警 但是 |
[36:22] | suddenly, there was my dad. | 我爸爸突然横插了一脚 |
[36:24] | Cal, what did your father do? | 卡尔 你父亲做了什么 |
[36:29] | He did nothing. | 他什么都没做 |
[36:31] | Because he never wanted you with Isabella in the first place. | 因为他从来就不希望你和伊莎贝拉在一起 |
[36:35] | I told my dad we could still save Isabella. | 我告诉爸爸我们还能救下伊莎贝拉 |
[36:38] | But he knew I was high. | 但他知道我当时嗑嗨了 |
[36:41] | My dad said I had to think about my future, | 他说我得考虑我的未来 |
[36:44] | my life. | 我的人生 |
[36:48] | It was worth more than hers. | 我的命比她的值钱 |
[36:51] | She’s always known that. | 她一直都知道 |
[36:53] | What? | 什么 |
[36:59] | Isabella grew up here, in the world of aristocracy, | 伊莎贝拉在贵族的世界里长大 |
[37:02] | but George Taylor never saw her as anything more than a worker. | 但她在乔治·泰勒眼里就只是个下人 |
[37:05] | He deemed her unworthy of the family, | 他认为她配不上他们家的身份 |
[37:06] | of their storybook life. | 和他们的贵族生活 |
[37:08] | And then he tried to erase her completely. But… | 之后他就决定彻底让她消失 但是… |
[37:11] | the report says they never recovered the body. | 调查报告上说她的尸体一直没有找到 |
[37:14] | What if she’s alive? | 万一她还活着呢 |
[37:16] | You’re saying that our count could be a countess? | 你是说这位伯爵可能是女的 |
[37:18] | It fits. That’s why Ernesto came back– | 这推测很合理 所以埃内斯托才会回来 |
[37:21] | to stop his daughter. | 为了阻止他女儿 |
[37:30] | Cal. When I was here this morning, | 卡尔 我今天上午来的时候 |
[37:32] | there was a 1902 Colt pistol in that case. | 那个柜子里有一把1902年的柯尔特手枪 |
[37:36] | Where is it? | 枪呢 |
[37:42] | Yes, the entire time I had no idea he was a serial killer. | 是的 我从头到尾都不知道他是个连环杀手 |
[37:45] | Are those canapés? | 这是开胃小菜吗 |
[37:47] | Okay, so we definitely found the bad guy, | 好了 我们已经找到了坏人 |
[37:49] | – and it is not the groom. – George Taylor. | -但并不是新郎 -而是乔治·泰勒 |
[37:51] | He’s the villain in Isabella’s story. | 他就是伊莎贝拉故事中的反派 |
[37:53] | And her final target. | 也是她的终极目标 |
[37:54] | All these old families got skeletons in the closet. | 这些古老的家族都有不少家丑[衣柜里有骷髅] |
[37:56] | Yeah. Mine had 23. | 是啊 我家衣柜里就有23副 |
[37:59] | I forgot. JT sent me this. | 对了我忘了 JT给我发了这个 |
[38:02] | It’s the last-known photo of Isabella. | 这是伊莎贝拉最后一张已知照片 |
[38:04] | Okay, and Cal said there was an explosion when the boat crashed. | 好 卡尔说船出事故时发生了爆炸 |
[38:07] | She could have burns. | 所以她可能会有烧伤伤疤 |
[38:09] | Now, imagine you’re Isabella, | 假设你是伊莎贝拉 |
[38:11] | waiting for the perfect moment to get your revenge on George. | 等待着最完美的时机来报复乔治 |
[38:13] | – Which is? – She’d want him on display, | -会是什么时机 -他在公众面前 |
[38:16] | but unaware of his vulnerability in an easy, prominent position, | 站在舞台中央 全场焦点 容易接近 |
[38:19] | standing center stage. | 却又浑然不知面临危险的场合 |
[38:25] | His toast. | 他祝酒的时候 |
[38:26] | Okay, you search the room. | 好了 你去搜寻全场 |
[38:28] | – I’m gonna get that microphone. – Okay. | -我去抢那个麦克风 -好 |
[38:31] | Yes, I think George would like to say… | 好了 乔治想说… |
[38:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:35] | Just… Okay. | 别…好了 |
[38:37] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[38:39] | before George gives his toast, | 在乔治说祝酒词之前 |
[38:41] | I’d just like to say a few words about… | 我想说几句 |
[38:44] | uh, dads. | 是关于父亲的 |
[38:48] | Because that’s a thing people do. | 因为人们常这么做 |
[38:56] | So, we all know that weddings are really for the parents, right? | 我们都知道婚礼其实是办给父母看的 对吧 |
[39:00] | Do you know that strange man? | 你认识那个奇怪的人吗 |
[39:02] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 应该不认识 |
[39:03] | I mean, who could tell from way back here? | 离这么远谁看得清 |
[39:06] | This is your dream coming true. | 这是你梦想成真的时候 |
[39:11] | George, you and, uh… | 乔治 你和… |
[39:16] | your wife | 你妻子 |
[39:17] | gave Cal the best life possible. | 给了卡尔最好的生活 |
[39:20] | Private school. | 私立学校 |
[39:22] | Tutors. Braces. | 家庭教师 矫正牙齿 |
[39:24] | Cal never had braces. | 卡尔从来没矫过牙 |
[39:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢提醒 |
[39:30] | George, this whole day | 乔治 今天一整天 |
[39:32] | is really a testament to you. | 都证明了你对你儿子的爱 |
[39:35] | Every father wants what’s best for their son, right? | 父亲总是为了儿子好的 不是吗 |
[39:39] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[39:40] | I knew my father would’ve done anything for me. | 我知道我父亲愿意为我付出一切 |
[39:44] | Anything. | 一切 |
[39:46] | But that doesn’t mean | 但这不意味着 |
[39:48] | that he was always right. | 他永远都是对的 |
[39:51] | You see, fathers do bone it from time to time. | 父亲们确实会时不时地挑挑刺 |
[39:59] | That perfect life they always wanted for you– | 他们总是希望你拥有的那种完美人生 |
[40:03] | maybe it was all wrong. | 或许从根本上就是错的 |
[40:06] | That special girl that they didn’t approve of– | 他们看不上的那个女孩 |
[40:10] | maybe she was the one. | 或许她才是你的真爱 |
[40:12] | That accident they covered up… | 他们所掩盖的那场事故 |
[40:16] | maybe it didn’t have to be so tragic. | 或许本不非得悲剧收场 |
[40:32] | He’s not worth it, Isabella. | 他不值得你犯罪 伊莎贝拉 |
[40:35] | None of them are. | 他们都不值得 |
[40:37] | You can find peace. | 你可以找到内心的安宁 |
[40:39] | Without killing. | 不需要杀戮 |
[40:43] | Dumas said it best | 大仲马说得好 |
[40:46] | “All of human wisdom can be summed up in these two words, | “人类所有的智慧皆可归结为两个词 |
[40:51] | ‘Wait and hope.'” | 等待与希望” |
[40:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:02] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[41:18] | You saved my life. Thank you. | 你救了我一命 谢谢你 |
[41:20] | You should be in cuffs, too. And you will be. | 你也应该被逮捕 你会的 |
[41:26] | That was outstanding. | 太厉害了 |
[41:28] | You’re-you’re a hero. | 你 你是个英雄 |
[41:30] | – What is your name? – Malcolm. | -你叫什么名字 -马科姆 |
[41:35] | I’m Jessica Whitly’s son. | 我是杰西卡·惠特利的儿子 |
[41:38] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[41:40] | Darling, I find myself underwhelmed | 亲爱的 我觉得这里的社交 |
[41:43] | by the social scene here. | 真是无趣 |
[41:45] | Shall we? | 走吗 |
[41:49] | You really were spectacular in there. | 你刚刚真是太棒了 |
[41:52] | And you did look happy. | 而且你看起来心情确实很好 |
[41:55] | When I’m on a case, | 我办案的时候 |
[41:56] | I usually am. | 心情通常都很好 |
[41:59] | Well, to each his own, my love. | 萝卜青菜各有所爱嘛 亲爱的 |
[42:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:11] | I guess murder really does follow you everywhere. | 谋杀案真是和你如影随形啊 |
[42:15] | I could say the same for you. | 你不是也一样 |
[42:18] | Hey, you want to know something weird? | 跟你说件奇怪的事 |
[42:20] | The table they put Mom at– | 他们安排妈妈坐的那桌 |
[42:22] | it was full of media people. | 全是传媒界的人 |
[42:25] | Almost like she got the invite | 就像是有传媒界的人 |
[42:26] | because someone in that world went to bat for her. | 极力帮她争取到席位一样 |
[42:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[42:33] | Did she look happy? | 她看起来高兴吗 |
[42:36] | Very. | 非常高兴 |
[42:39] | You did a good thing, Ains. | 你做了件好事 安斯 |
[42:42] | Ainsley? | 安斯莉 |
[42:44] | We’re ready for you. | 我们准备好了 |
[42:45] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[42:52] | A thwarted assassination attempt, | 被阻止的刺杀行动 |
[42:54] | a killer seeking revenge and a bombshell cover-up | 寻求复仇的杀手 以及被重磅掩盖事件 |
[42:57] | inside sources assure me will rock New York society | 内部消息来源向我保证 这将深深撼动 |
[43:00] | to its very rich core. | 富有的纽约社会 |
[43:01] | Nothing like a wedding to remind a girl | 婚礼最能提醒女孩们 |
[43:03] | why she’s single in the first place. | 为何自己仍是单身 |
[43:05] | After the break, we’ll have an exclusive report | 广告过后 为您带来独家报道 |
[43:07] | you won’t want to miss. | 千万不要错过 |
[43:09] | I’m Ainsley Whitly reporting for ADN. | 我是《美国新闻直击》的安斯莉·惠特利 |
[43:11] | Well, that was a heck of a show. | 这节目真是精彩 |
[43:16] | What should we watch next? | 我们接下来看什么 |