时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | And… there we are. Back to seated. | 好了 这就坐起来了 |
[00:17] | It’s one of the smoothest beds on the market. | 市面上最运作平顺的床之一 |
[00:19] | Rumor has it that Stephen Hawking died on one of these. | 据传史蒂芬·霍金就死在这样的床上 |
[00:22] | What are chances it malfunctions and crushes you? | 它出现故障把你夹死的概率有多大 |
[00:25] | Easy, Mother. | 别激动 妈妈 |
[00:27] | Now, now. | 好了 |
[00:28] | Is that any way to speak to a man who almost died? | 哪能这么跟一个差点丧命的男人说话 |
[00:34] | Your pathetic patient act has run its course. | 你可悲的病人戏码该结束了 |
[00:37] | We are here because… | 我们来是因为 |
[00:42] | You need to make a statement to the police. | 你得向警方做出陈述 |
[00:47] | You’re going to tell them that | 你要告诉他们 |
[00:48] | Mom was forced to stab you by the real killer. | 妈妈是被真凶胁迫而刺伤了你 |
[00:50] | But in fact, we know that it was you. | 但事实上 我们知道其实是你 |
[00:56] | My boy. | 我的儿子 |
[00:59] | Or… I don’t say anything, and Mommy Dearest | 或者 我什么都不说 亲爱的妈妈 |
[01:03] | becomes Bedford Correctional’s newest inmate. | 就成为贝德福监狱的新囚犯 |
[01:05] | Free to live out all her sapphic dreams. | 可以实现她各种对女同的幻想 |
[01:09] | Do you still have that ice pick? | 你还有那把冰锥吗 |
[01:12] | You want something. | 你有所求 |
[01:15] | What? | 什么 |
[01:16] | Well, it’s not like I’m being coy about it. | 我又没遮遮掩掩 |
[01:17] | I want more quality time with you. | 我想要更多跟你相处的时光 |
[01:20] | Regular visits. | 常规探视 |
[01:22] | Like in the good old days. | 就像以前那样 |
[01:25] | No. I am not letting him | 不 我不允许 |
[01:27] | extort his way back into your life. Let’s go. | 他靠敲诈回到你生活里来 走 |
[01:30] | Well, I’d think carefully about that, Jessie. | 你最好想清楚 杰西 |
[01:32] | Even you’d have a hard time looking radiant | 就算是你 穿橙色连体衣 |
[01:35] | in an orange jumpsuit. | 也难以光彩照人 |
[01:42] | Fine. I’ll visit once a week. | 好 我每周来探视一次 |
[01:46] | And you’ll make your statement. | 你要做你的陈述 |
[01:47] | Twice every ten days. | 十天两次 |
[01:50] | And yes, it… | 是的 |
[01:53] | it’s all coming back to me now. | 我现在都想起来了 |
[01:55] | Your mother was being controlled by a monster. | 你妈妈被一个坏人控制了 |
[01:59] | Not me, of course. | 当然了 不是我 |
[02:14] | Give me another. | 再来一杯 |
[02:16] | Oh, that man. | 那个人啊 |
[02:18] | I can’t stand that he is still manipulating us. | 我真受不了他还能操控我们 |
[02:21] | Mm, if it’s any comfort, he’s an expert manipulator. | 如果能安慰你 他的确是操控大师 |
[02:26] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[02:27] | As soon as we get his statement, | 等我们拿到他的口供 |
[02:29] | we can really start turning the screws on him. | 我们就开始对他施压 |
[02:35] | But we can talk about all that later. | 但我们稍后再说这些吧 |
[02:38] | Let’s toast to some good news for once. | 我们敬终于有好消息了 |
[02:41] | Yes. Well, um… | 是啊 |
[02:51] | Did you reach out to Eve? | 你联系伊芙了吗 |
[02:53] | I left her another message. | 我又给她留了言 |
[02:56] | But I think she needs more time. | 但我觉得她还需要时间 |
[03:02] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[03:04] | Getting her opinion. | 问问她的想法 |
[03:06] | You’re what? | 什么 |
[03:08] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[03:09] | Eve, dear. Sorry to ambush you, | 伊芙 亲爱的 抱歉这么突然 |
[03:12] | but I am here with someone | 但我身边有个人 |
[03:14] | who would really like to talk to you. | 特别想跟你谈谈 |
[03:21] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[03:23] | – She’s persistent, isn’t she? – That she is. | -她还真坚持 -是啊 |
[03:26] | Look, I-if you want to hang up, that’s fine. | 如果你想挂断 我不介意 |
[03:28] | I can keep talking, pretend like you’re still on the phone. | 我可以继续说话 假装你还在听 |
[03:31] | No. | 不 |
[03:32] | I’ve been meaning to call. | 我也想打的 |
[03:33] | I just needed some space. | 我就是需要点空间 |
[03:36] | But if you want to talk, | 但如果你想谈 |
[03:36] | I’m ready to listen. | 我愿意听 |
[03:38] | How-how about dinner? | 一起吃晚饭吧 |
[03:41] | Not romantic. More… | 不是约会 更多是 |
[03:43] | apologetic. | 道歉 |
[03:44] | I’m free tomorrow night around 7:00. | 我明晚7点有空 |
[03:46] | It’s a date. | 那是约会了 |
[03:47] | I-I mean, a get-together. | 我是说 聚会 |
[03:51] | – See you then. – Okay. Bye. | -到时见 -好 再见 |
[03:54] | Well done, darling. | 好样的 亲爱的 |
[03:56] | I have notes, of course, but why ruin the moment? | 我当然有建议要给你 但不破坏气氛了 |
[04:03] | It’s Gil. | 是吉尔 |
[04:04] | Moment ruined. | 气氛破坏了 |
[04:13] | A high-end robbery in broad daylight. | 大白天高价值抢劫 |
[04:16] | With motorcycles. | 还是骑摩托 |
[04:17] | Nuts, right? It was a smash-and-grab | 疯狂吧 是砸抢 |
[04:20] | right before a private auction was set to begin. | 就在一场私人拍卖开始之前 |
[04:23] | $20 million in high-end watches were stolen: | 价值两千万的高端手表被盗 |
[04:26] | Rolex, Patek Philippe, Hublot. | 劳力士 百达翡丽 恒宝 |
[04:30] | You know, the sort of thing | 就是那种 |
[04:31] | you wear on your wrist every day. | 你想每天戴在手腕上的东西 |
[04:33] | Robbers rode in on motorcycles, fired at the ceiling, | 劫匪骑着摩托冲进来 冲天花板开枪 |
[04:36] | then grabbed the loot and sped away. | 然后抢走了赃物 飞驰而去 |
[04:46] | They wanted it loud to terrify the employees. | 他们想靠巨大声响吓坏雇员 |
[04:49] | They wanted it fast so no one had time to react. | 他们想快速行动 让人来不及反应 |
[04:54] | And they wanted it brutal | 他们想看起来粗暴 |
[04:55] | so no one would try and stop them. | 这样就没人会试图阻止他们 |
[05:00] | But none of that explains this. | 但那都无法解释这个 |
[05:06] | Angela Santi, 28 years old. | 安吉拉·桑迪 28岁 |
[05:08] | She was the auction house’s consignment manager. | 她是拍卖会的指定经理 |
[05:10] | Entry wound is from a nine-millimeter. | 9毫米子弹射入 |
[05:12] | She was shot at close range. | 近距离击毙 |
[05:14] | How close are we talking? | 多近 |
[05:17] | Uh, ooh, about as close as I am to you right now. | 就像我们现在这么近 |
[05:20] | Point-blank to the face. | 直接对脸开枪 |
[05:21] | Um, maybe even, like, this close? | 甚至可能 这么近 |
[05:26] | – If that’s okay. – That is definitely not okay. | -如果可以的话 -那可太不正常了 |
[05:28] | There’s no emergency alarm, | 并没有响起紧急警报 |
[05:29] | so what’s our victim doing in this alcove? | 所以受害者在这个隔间里做什么 |
[05:31] | Uh, the killer may have forced her here. | 可能是凶手逼她进来的 |
[05:34] | Isolated her. | 为了隔离她 |
[05:37] | But why? | 可是为什么呢 |
[05:38] | I assure you, I’m allowed here. | 我跟你们保证 我可以来这里 |
[05:40] | I’m a licensed insurance invest… | 我是有许可证的保险投资… |
[05:41] | And please don’t touch my suit. Cops, man. | 请别碰我的西装 警察啊 天 |
[05:45] | I got to dry-clean this. | 这得拿去干洗了 |
[05:47] | Vijay? | 威杰 |
[05:48] | Whitly? | 惠特利 |
[05:50] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[05:52] | It’s, uh… | 这… |
[05:54] | I go by Bright now. | 我现在叫布莱特了 |
[05:55] | Of course you do. How the hell are you, man? | 那是当然 你怎么样 哥们 |
[05:58] | It’s been forever. | 感觉都一辈子没见了 |
[06:01] | Is that Major Crimes? | 那是重案组吗 |
[06:03] | Yeah. I’m with them. | 是的 我是跟他们一起的 |
[06:06] | Special consultant. | 特别顾问 |
[06:07] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[06:09] | I left Treasury a few years ago. | 我几年前离开财政部了 |
[06:10] | With Braun Underwriters now. | 现在跟博朗承销商一起干了 |
[06:12] | We insured this place, unfortunately. | 很不幸 这地方是我们承保的 |
[06:14] | Looks like we’re on the same case. | 看起来我们要处理同一起案子了 |
[06:17] | Of course, murder really isn’t my bag. | 当然了 谋杀可不是我的特长 |
[06:19] | Ugh. I’m after the 20 mil in watches. | 我的目标是找到价值两千万的表 |
[06:22] | – That’s the job. – Of course. | -那才是我的工作 -当然 |
[06:23] | You get the watches back, | 你找回表 |
[06:24] | the insurance company doesn’t have to pay. | 保险公司就不用赔钱了 |
[06:28] | Precisely. | 正是 |
[06:31] | Ah, it’s good to see you, man. | 见到你真好 哥们 |
[06:34] | Hey, maybe we can help each other out on this. | 也许我们可以互相帮忙 |
[06:35] | Yeah, two old friends working together. | 两个老朋友携手合作 |
[06:38] | Could be fun. | 可能会很好玩的 |
[06:40] | Sure. Fun. | 当然 好玩 |
[06:45] | See you, Whitly. | 回见 惠特利 |
[06:49] | That guy seems great. | 那人看起来真棒 |
[06:51] | He is. I think. | 他是挺棒的 应该吧 |
[06:54] | Vijay and I went to boarding school together. | 威杰和我一起上过寄宿学校 |
[06:57] | His dad went to prison for smuggling cocaine, so… | 他爸因为走私可卡因进了监狱 所以… |
[07:00] | You were “Bad dad” Kids. | 你们都是有着坏爸爸的孩子 |
[07:02] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[07:04] | In ninth grade, | 九年级的时候 |
[07:05] | we used to own the corner table at lunch. | 午餐时的角落桌是我俩的 |
[07:07] | The one no one else sat at. | 别人都不会坐那桌 |
[07:09] | You were a weird loner in high school? Stop. | 你高中的时候是孤僻的独行侠 得了吧 |
[07:15] | Yo, Bright? Help me with this. | 布莱特 过来帮我看看 |
[07:19] | Why is our victim still wearing a tennis bracelet | 受害者为什么还戴着价值至少一万美元的 |
[07:21] | that’s worth at least $10,000? | 镶钻手链 |
[07:23] | Yeah, what kind of thief | 是啊 什么样的盗贼 |
[07:24] | leaves that much money on the table? | 会留下那么值钱的东西不碰 |
[07:26] | One who isn’t motivated by money. | 不以钱为动机的盗贼 |
[07:29] | See how her arm’s trapped underneath her body? | 看到她的胳膊被压在身下的样子了吗 |
[07:32] | She was rolled over. | 她被翻过来了 |
[07:35] | The killer wanted to look her in the eyes while she died. | 凶手想在她死的时候看着她的眼睛 |
[07:38] | To savor her expression of shock. | 好享受她的震惊 |
[07:41] | Dread. | 还有恐惧 |
[07:45] | This wasn’t about the robbery. | 这不是为了抢劫 |
[07:48] | This was about the thrill. | 而是为了寻求刺激 |
[07:50] | A thrill killer? That’s a liability for a group | 寻求刺激型杀手 这对一伙 |
[07:52] | that wants to get in and out as fast as possible. | 想要速战速决的人来说 可是负担 |
[07:53] | That’s why the killer pulled her in here. | 所以凶手把她拖来了这里 |
[07:56] | He was hiding her from his fellow thieves. | 他是不想让他的窃贼同伙发现她 |
[07:58] | – Like an addict hides his drugs. – He’ll do this again? | -就像吸毒的人会藏起毒品 -他还会再出手吗 |
[08:02] | He craves it. | 他很渴望这个 |
[08:05] | The endorphin rush at the kill. | 杀人时释放的内啡肽 |
[08:09] | He’s addicted. | 他上瘾了 |
[08:12] | He can’t stop. | 他停不下来 |
[08:27] | Unfortunately, that’s the only video surveillance we’ve got. | 很不幸 这是我们唯一能找到的监控录像 |
[08:30] | They zapped the other cameras with infrared. | 他们用红外线把其他镜头都毁了 |
[08:32] | The killer could be any of them. | 凶手可能是他们中的任何一个 |
[08:34] | Riding bikes with that kind of precision indoors? | 在室内骑车 路线能那么精准 |
[08:36] | Impressive as hell. | 太厉害了 |
[08:37] | You’re right. This feels rehearsed. | 你说得对 这感觉像排练过的 |
[08:40] | Start calling around. | 开始打电话四处问问吧 |
[08:40] | We need… | 我们需要… |
[08:50] | Hi. Hello. Hola. | 你们好 大家好 |
[08:52] | Vijay Chandasara with Braun Underwriters. | 我是博朗承销商的威杰·钱德萨拉 |
[08:54] | Here to help however I can. | 我来尽我所能提供帮助 |
[08:55] | I do know a thing or two about thieves. | 我对窃贼略知一二 |
[08:57] | Vijay, this is Dani Powell, | 威杰 这是黛妮·鲍威尔 |
[08:59] | Gil Arroyo and… James Thomas Tarmel? | 吉尔·埃偌佑 以及詹姆斯·托马斯·塔梅尔 |
[09:03] | Not even close. | 根本不挨边 |
[09:05] | This is great. | 真好 |
[09:06] | Another overdressed expert. | 又一个打扮过头的专家 |
[09:07] | – Thanks. – Mr. Chandasara, | -谢了 -钱德萨拉先生 |
[09:10] | I get that your company doesn’t want to shell out | 我明白你的公司不想为了昂贵的手表 |
[09:12] | $20 million in pricey watches, | 支付两千万的保额 |
[09:14] | but we’re here to solve a murder. | 但我们是来侦破谋杀案的 |
[09:16] | – That’s the priority. – Absolutely. To that end, | -事有轻重缓急 -当然 为此 |
[09:19] | the crew that did this had bravado. | 干了这一票的那伙人是在显摆 |
[09:21] | The time of day, the motorcycles. | 大白天的那个时间点 动静那么大的摩托车 |
[09:23] | I mean, usually, we see this kind of pizzazz in Europe. | 这么高调的行动通常在欧洲才能看到 |
[09:25] | I had a friend at Interpol | 我有个朋友是国际刑警组织的人 |
[09:26] | run down a few known gangs for me. | 帮我查了几个已知的帮派 |
[09:28] | – And? – No hits. | -结果呢 -没有线索 |
[09:30] | Super helpful. | 真有帮助 |
[09:31] | But… she confirmed a rumor | 但是 她确认了一个传言 |
[09:34] | that some young American thieves | 有些年轻的美国窃贼 |
[09:35] | have been pulling jobs in Europe | 在欧洲联合老手 |
[09:37] | with the more established crews there. | 进行了一系列抢劫 |
[09:39] | Studying the masters, if you will. | 算是跟大师学习吧 |
[09:40] | We’re after a young gang looking to make their mark. | 我们找的是一群打算扬名立万的后起之秀 |
[09:43] | How does this help us with our thrill killer, Bright? | 这如何能帮助我们找到寻求刺激型凶手 布莱特 |
[09:45] | It tracks with my profile. | 这跟我的侧写相符 |
[09:47] | They’re talented but younger, | 他们有能力很年轻 |
[09:49] | quicker to violence. | 更容易使用暴力 |
[09:51] | An unintentional kill may have been a gateway drug | 一次无意杀人很容易转变成 |
[09:53] | to thrill killing. | 为寻求刺激杀人 |
[09:54] | Wham, bam, Flintstone. | 看吧 |
[09:56] | Here are the top 50 American crews from our database. | 这是我们资料库美国前50的团伙成员 |
[09:59] | And, uh, as for the watches… | 至于手表 |
[10:00] | We don’t care about the watches. | 我们不在乎手表 |
[10:02] | Totes. I get it. But they do. | 了解 不过他们在乎 |
[10:04] | I’ve been monitoring fences, collectors. | 我有在监控倒卖商 收藏家 |
[10:06] | Only so many people can buy | 这个价格点 |
[10:08] | stolen goods at this price point. | 没几个人会买 |
[10:09] | – That’s how we’ll catch them. – Exactly. | -这样我们就会抓到他们 -没错 |
[10:11] | All right. We’ll coordinate. | 好吧 我们会配合 |
[10:15] | Dani, let’s get the unis out there. | 黛妮 带警员出动 |
[10:17] | Monitor any potential targets. | 监控任何潜在目标 |
[10:18] | JT, check the federal database for any other cases | JT 检查联邦数据库 查找任何 |
[10:21] | that might fit this crew. | 符合团伙侧写的案件 |
[10:23] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[10:25] | Sure thing. | 不客气 |
[10:27] | Hey, hey, look at that, huh? | 看啊 |
[10:29] | Together again. | 重聚了 |
[10:30] | The corner table boys. | 角桌男孩 |
[10:32] | The rejects. The bad seeds. | 没人爱 坏小孩 |
[10:33] | Please stop. | 打住 |
[10:38] | This is gonna be great. | 这会爽歪歪的 |
[10:41] | What kind of bagels y’all got? | 你们提供什么百吉饼 |
[10:48] | You sure you don’t want a bite? | 你不想吃一口吗 |
[10:51] | You can use my spork. | 你可以用我的叉勺 |
[10:54] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[10:57] | And I have to leave in 12 minutes. | 还有12分钟我就得走了 |
[11:01] | Well, someone’s in a mood. | 某人情绪不佳 |
[11:03] | – I’m not in a mood. – We should talk about it, | -没有 -我们应该聊聊 |
[11:06] | whatever’s bothering you. | 困扰你的事情 |
[11:08] | That’s what these visits are for. | 这才是探监的意义 |
[11:10] | No. These visits are blackmail. | 不 这些探监是勒索 |
[11:12] | Would you rather spend 12 minutes | 那你宁愿利用这12分钟 |
[11:14] | not talking about the thing that’s on your mind? | 聊一些你没在思量的事情吗 |
[11:17] | Care to hear my thoughts about Medicare for All? | 想听听我对全民医疗保险的看法吗 |
[11:24] | Do you remember Vijay Chandasara? | 你记得威杰·钱德萨拉吗 |
[11:27] | Vijay. Of course, your buddy. | 威杰 当然 你的好兄弟 |
[11:30] | God, it was such a relief when you started making friends | 老天 你孤寂那么多年之后 看你交朋友 |
[11:33] | after all those years of isolation, although… | 真是松了口气 不过 |
[11:36] | you boys had a falling-out, didn’t you? | 你们闹掰了 是吧 |
[11:38] | – You remember that? – Of course. | -你还记得 -当然 |
[11:41] | You were very hurt by the whole ordeal. | 因为那事 你很受伤 |
[11:44] | You both had fathers in prison. | 你俩父亲都入狱了 |
[11:46] | You had a connection. | 你们有共同之处 |
[11:48] | But once Vijay’s father was released from jail… | 但在威杰父亲出狱之后 |
[11:50] | he found new friends. | 他有了新朋友 |
[11:53] | You might say he betrayed you. | 你可能认为他背叛了你 |
[11:56] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[11:58] | Maybe the problem was me. | 也许问题在我 |
[12:00] | Oh, don’t beat yourself up. | 别责怪自己 |
[12:02] | Trust me, you weren’t the problem. | 相信我 问题不在你 |
[12:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:08] | You were. | 问题在你 |
[12:10] | Walked into that one. | 我真是自掘坟地 |
[12:13] | I didn’t trust him, and that’s because of you. | 我不信任他 都是因为你 |
[12:16] | Come on. I mean, how many problems in your life | 拜托 你生活中还有多少问题能够 |
[12:18] | can you blame on me? | 怨在我身上 |
[12:20] | No friends, night terrors. | 没有朋友 夜惊症 |
[12:22] | Did I give you psoriasis to boot? | 牛皮癣也怨在我身上吗 |
[12:24] | Okay, our time’s up. | 好了 时间到 |
[12:25] | L-Look, it was tough | 听着 |
[12:26] | having me as a father. I get it. | 有我这个父亲让你很难 我理解 |
[12:28] | I’ll admit that. | 我承认 |
[12:30] | But I’m sure that life | 但我确信 |
[12:33] | wasn’t easy for Vijay, either, | 威杰的生活也不易 |
[12:35] | which does make me wonder, if he was able to move on, | 所以我想问 如果他可以跨过那道坎 |
[12:38] | then… why can’t you? | 为什么你不可以 |
[12:50] | Gil. | 吉尔来电 |
[12:54] | – Hello? – One of our prowlers | -喂 -有个线人 |
[12:55] | saw a group of motorcyclists cruising the Diamond District. | 看到一群摩托党在钻石区飙车 |
[12:58] | I got a feeling that might be our guys. | 我觉得是我们找的那群人 |
[13:00] | – We’re on our way. – I’ll be right there. | -我们在路上了 -我马上过去 |
[13:02] | Alarm in progress. Peterson Diamond Mart on 47th. | 警报响了 47街皮特森钻石集市 |
[13:04] | Call ESU from the road. | 路上给应急服务单位打电话 |
[13:07] | I said heads down. | 把头低下 |
[13:10] | I said heads down! | 听见没有 |
[13:12] | – Echo Team, moving in. – Don’t be a hero. | -E队开始进入 -别逞英雄 |
[13:15] | Keep your heads down and stay on the ground. | 低下头 待在地上 |
[13:19] | I said heads down! | 把头低下 |
[13:23] | Keep your heads down! Stay on the ground! | 低下头 待在地上 |
[13:26] | I will blow your brains out. Don’t be a hero. | 小心我让你脑袋开花 别逞英雄 |
[13:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:32] | Level one, clear. | 一层 安全 |
[13:34] | Level two, clear. | 二层 安全 |
[13:40] | We got another one. | 又一位死者 |
[13:41] | Call a bus. | 叫救护车 |
[13:46] | She looks similar to the last victim. | 她跟上一位死者很像 |
[13:48] | Same hair. | 同样的头发 |
[13:53] | Oh, God. | 妈呀 |
[13:56] | I-I heard gunshots. | 我听到了枪声 |
[13:58] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[14:13] | Is the victim still alive? Were you able to speak with her? | 受害者还活着吗 你问她话了吗 |
[14:16] | No. They rushed her into the O.R. | 没有 他们把她送进了手术室 |
[14:18] | This woman is our only witness. | 这女的是我们唯一的目击证人 |
[14:19] | What if she dies? | 如果她死了怎么办 |
[14:20] | For a craniotomy, they’ll have to keep her awake. | 做开颅手术时他们得让她保持清醒 |
[14:22] | We could question her during the surgery. | 我们可以在手术期间问话 |
[14:24] | Lieutenant Arroyo, please. | 埃偌佑副队 拜托 |
[14:25] | This may be our only chance to catch our killer. | 她可能是我们抓住凶手的唯一机会 |
[14:27] | And get your watches back? | 然后你就可以找回你的表了 |
[14:29] | Stand down, both of you. | 你们两个别冲动 |
[14:31] | Even I can’t get you in there. | 就算我批准也没法让你们进去 |
[14:39] | What are you thinking, Whitly? | 你有什么主意 惠特利 |
[14:42] | Well, you do know who used to be head of surgery around here. | 你知道这里原来的外科主任是谁 |
[14:50] | You have a call from Malcolm. | 马科姆打电话找你 |
[14:54] | Y’ello? | 你好呀 |
[14:55] | This is not a social call. | 我不是打电话来寒暄的 |
[14:56] | My boy! Twice in one day. | 我的儿子 今天打了两次电话呢 |
[15:01] | What a treat. | 真难得呀 |
[15:03] | I have a witness in a critical condition | 我有个病危的证人 |
[15:05] | who survived a bullet to her brain. | 她被子弹击中头部但活下来了 |
[15:07] | Well, isn’t she lucky? | 那她可太幸运了 |
[15:09] | She’s in the middle of a craniotomy. | 她正在接受开颅手术 |
[15:11] | They’re estimating 15 more hours. | 手术预计还需要15个小时 |
[15:13] | But you want to talk to her now. | 但你现在就想问她 |
[15:15] | Where’s she been admitted? | 她被送去了哪家医院 |
[15:17] | Brockton. | 布罗克顿 |
[15:17] | Your old stomping ground. | 你的老地盘 |
[15:19] | They’re not letting me into the O.R. | 他们不让我进手术室 |
[15:21] | Is Dr. Orenstein covering the procedure? | 负责手术的是奥伦斯丁医生吗 |
[15:24] | He is. | 是的 |
[15:25] | – You knew him, right? – Of course. | -你认识他吗 -当然 |
[15:26] | Oh, we were good friends. He’s got great hands. | 我们是好朋友 他手很”巧” |
[15:29] | Uh, so said his patients, | 他的病人是这么评价的 |
[15:31] | and half the nursing staff. | 还有一半的护士 |
[15:34] | I covered with his wife, uh, more than once | 我帮他在他妻子面前打过掩护 不止一次 |
[15:36] | whilst he was, | 当时他… |
[15:38] | uh, otherwise occupied. | 另有”要事” |
[15:40] | – That’s just what I needed to hear. – Wait. | -我就想听这个 -等等 |
[15:43] | Are you gonna blackmail your way into his surgery? | 你是要威胁他 让他放你进手术室吗 |
[15:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:48] | That’s my boy. | 真是我的好儿子 |
[15:53] | You have five minutes. | 给你五分钟 |
[15:55] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢医生 |
[15:58] | Hi, Patti. | 你好 帕蒂 |
[15:59] | I’m Malcolm Bright with the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的马科姆·布莱特 |
[16:00] | This is Vijay Chandasara. | 这位是威杰·钱德萨拉 |
[16:02] | He’s an expert when it comes to thieves. | 在抓贼方面他是专家 |
[16:04] | We’re both very excited to talk with you. | 能和你说话 我们都很激动 |
[16:06] | Hi. Uh, they told me not to move too much. | 你们好 他们让我别乱动 |
[16:10] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很棒 |
[16:11] | Patti, I know this is, uh, unconventional, | 帕蒂 我知道这…比较不合常规 |
[16:14] | but can you tell me about the person that shot you? | 但你能和我说说对你开枪的人吗 |
[16:17] | Of course. It was, um… | 当然了 当时… |
[16:20] | Nurse, I need a three-by-three with saline. | 护士 我需要3×3的生理盐水棉球 |
[16:24] | Anything distinguishable? | 那人有什么特征吗 |
[16:25] | Was it a male or a female attacker? | 是男的还是女的 |
[16:28] | I-I’m sorry. I-I, um… | 抱歉 我… |
[16:31] | I-I-I remember that we were alone. | 我记得当时只有我们两个人 |
[16:35] | B-But when I try to picture a face, I-it’s a blur. | 但当我试图回想那张脸时 只有一片模糊 |
[16:38] | It-it’s just blank space. | 那人的脸一片空白 |
[16:40] | Patti, I need you to stay calm. | 帕蒂 我需要你保持平静 |
[16:42] | Bullet caused damage to the right fusiform gyrus. | 子弹对右梭状回造成了损伤 |
[16:45] | She has prosopagnosia. | 她如今患有面孔失认症 |
[16:47] | – What? – It’s all right, Patti. | -什么 -没事的 帕蒂 |
[16:49] | That’s just a fancy word for facial blindness. | 那只不过是脸盲的高级说法罢了 |
[16:51] | One in 50 people has it to some degree. | 每五十人中就有一人多多少少有这种症状 |
[16:54] | It’s going to be okay. | 没事的 |
[16:56] | Just try to concentrate on the visuals that aren’t faces. | 你试着回想一下除人脸外的画面就好 |
[17:03] | I think I heard someone say, “Coop.” | 我好像听到有人说”库” |
[17:05] | That’s great. That’s great. | 很棒 非常棒 |
[17:07] | A-Any other identifiable features? | 还有其他什么可识别的特征吗 |
[17:09] | Uh, scars, birth marks, piercings? | 伤疤 胎记 穿孔 |
[17:13] | There was a tattoo on the forearm: | 前臂有个文身 |
[17:16] | a bird, I think. | 好像是只鸟 |
[17:18] | It was like a peacock. | 像是孔雀 |
[17:21] | Fenghuang, the Chinese phoenix. | 中国的凤凰 |
[17:24] | That’s our killer’s tattoo. | 这就是凶手的文身 |
[17:25] | It’s the emblem of the Ghost Phoenix, | 这是鬼凤帮的标志 |
[17:27] | a Chinese street gang out of Seattle. | 他们是西雅图的一个中国街头帮派 |
[17:28] | They branched out from drugs and protection | 业务包括贩毒 收保护费 |
[17:30] | to more sophisticated crimes, | 以及一些更加复杂的犯罪 |
[17:31] | including high-end robberies. | 包括高价值抢劫 |
[17:35] | The “Coop” Patti identified is Cooper Wu, | 帕蒂提到的”库”是库珀·吴 |
[17:37] | mid-30s, prior for assault, | 35岁左右 有过侵犯人身的案底 |
[17:39] | presumably the leader of the gang, | 很可能是该帮派的头目 |
[17:41] | not necessarily our killer, though. | 但不一定是我们的凶手 |
[17:43] | Patti couldn’t I.D. her attacker, and… | 帕蒂没法辨认攻击她的人… |
[17:45] | all of the members have phoenix tattoos. | 这个帮派内所有成员都有凤凰纹身 |
[17:47] | I turned up a half dozen previous jobs | 我翻出了半打之前的案子 |
[17:49] | that could be connected to them. | 都是可能与他们有关的 |
[17:51] | No casualties at first, until Chicago. | 一开始都没有人员伤亡 直到芝加哥那次 |
[17:54] | That’s when our killer acquired a taste for blood. | 凶手第一次尝到了杀手”甜头” |
[17:57] | After that, one more in St. Louis, | 在那之后 在圣路易斯又发生了一次 |
[17:59] | both women in their 20s with curly hair. | 两位女性都是20多岁 卷发 |
[18:02] | He’s got a type. | 他有特定偏好 |
[18:03] | Your profile was right. | 你的侧写是对的 |
[18:05] | I’ll put a BOLO out on Cooper and all known associates. | 我会下令密切注意库珀和他的同伙 |
[18:09] | Nice work, you two. | 你们都干得漂亮 |
[18:20] | Vijay still wants the watches. | 威杰仍想要那批手表 |
[18:23] | He might try to make a side deal with Cooper. | 他可能会和库珀私下交易 |
[18:25] | Can we trust him? | 我们能信任他吗 |
[18:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:31] | I’ll put a tail on him, see where he goes. | 我会派人跟着他 监视他的行踪 |
[18:35] | Vijay. What up? | 威杰 怎么样 |
[18:37] | Nothing. Good job in there, baby boy. | 没什么 干得漂亮啊 小伙子 |
[18:41] | Listen, um, I wanted to ask you about school. | 听着 我想问下你上学时的事情 |
[18:46] | Really? That’s ancient history, man. | 真的吗 那可过去不少年了 |
[18:49] | We were friends, and then, | 我们当时是朋友 但是后来 |
[18:51] | after your dad got out, we weren’t. | 你爸爸出狱后 我们就疏远了 |
[18:54] | Why did that happen? | 为什么会那样 |
[18:56] | Where is this coming from? | 怎么突然问起这个 |
[18:58] | It’s not a thing. | 也没什么 |
[19:00] | I mean, we’re adults. | 大家都是成年人了 |
[19:02] | Just curious is all. | 就是好奇 |
[19:03] | It’s not like I’ve thought a lot about it. | 我也没有因为这事考虑太多 |
[19:05] | Why did that happen? | 为什么会那样 |
[19:07] | I tried, man. | 我努力了 |
[19:09] | I invited you to parties, introduced you to people, | 我邀请你去参加派对 认识新朋友 |
[19:12] | but you were… intense, | 但你 很紧绷 |
[19:17] | judging people without saying anything, | 一言不发 一脸批判别人的表情 |
[19:20] | like they weren’t trustworthy. | 就好像他们不值得信任一样 |
[19:24] | Yeah, I have rather profound trust issues. | 是啊 我有严重的信任问题 |
[19:27] | That’s what my therapist would say. | 我的心理医生会这么说 |
[19:30] | I’m glad you’re getting help. | 我很高兴你在接受帮助 |
[19:32] | I’m trying, but here’s the problem. | 我在努力 但有个问题 |
[19:36] | Um, I’m having trouble trusting you right now. | 我现在就很难信任你 |
[19:39] | Cooper Wu has to unload $20 million in watches, | 库珀·吴需要出掉手上价值两千万美元的手表 |
[19:41] | and your job is to recover them by any means necessary. | 而你的工作是不计任何手段把手表弄回来 |
[19:46] | You’re making a deal to buy the watches from Cooper. | 你准备从库珀那里买手表 |
[19:51] | See, this is the old Whitly. | 看看 以前的惠特利就是这样 |
[19:53] | All suspicious, all the time. | 总是疑神疑鬼的 |
[19:55] | You’d be aiding and abetting known criminals, | 你这样做是在助长支持已知的罪犯 |
[19:57] | not to mention putting yourself in the crosshairs of a killer. | 更不用说还将自己推向了杀手的枪口 |
[20:00] | I was texting a girl. | 我只是给一个女孩子发短信 |
[20:03] | I’ll see you around. | 回见 |
[20:12] | Bon appétit. | 请享用 |
[20:14] | I hope you like scallops… | 希望你喜欢买的这份扇贝 |
[20:16] | that I ordered because I burned the ones I tried to cook. | 因为我自己做的那份烧糊了 |
[20:23] | Don’t worry, I locked away all the steak knives. | 不用担心 我把牛排刀都锁起来了 |
[20:27] | Sorry. Bad joke. I-I think I’m nervous. | 抱歉 糟糕的笑话 我有点太紧张了 |
[20:32] | Is that why you asked me here, to tell me you’re nervous? | 你找我来就是为了这个吗 告诉我你很紧张 |
[20:36] | – No. – Malcolm, | -不是 -马科姆 |
[20:38] | I came here because I thought you were ready to talk | 我来是因为我以为你准备好跟我谈谈了 |
[20:41] | about you, about that night. | 关于你 还有那天晚上 |
[20:44] | Oh, my God, Bright, Bright, wake up! | 天啊 布莱特 布莱特 醒醒 |
[20:48] | I trusted you by coming here. | 我信任你所以才来 |
[20:51] | Now trust me. | 现在请你信任我 |
[20:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:59] | Um, that night, | 那天晚上 |
[21:01] | I was dreaming, | 我做了个梦 |
[21:04] | having a nightmare about a girl. | 关于一个女孩的噩梦 |
[21:06] | A girl? | 女孩 |
[21:08] | One of my father’s victims. | 我父亲的受害者之一 |
[21:15] | The one my mother’s been searching for. | 就是我妈妈一直在寻找的那个 |
[21:18] | The girl in the box. | 箱子里的女孩 |
[21:21] | Why do you call her that? | 你为什么这么称呼她 |
[21:22] | I found her in a trunk | 我是在爸爸的地下室中 |
[21:23] | my father kept in the basement of our house. | 一个箱子里发现她的 |
[21:27] | She comes to me in visions. | 她会在我的幻觉中出现 |
[21:31] | I tried to save her. | 我当时试图救她 |
[21:33] | I think. | 应该是吧 |
[21:34] | But I still feel responsible. | 但我还是感觉自己要对她的死负责 |
[21:37] | And in my nightmares, she likes to remind me of that. | 在我的噩梦中 她喜欢提醒我这一点 |
[21:42] | You were only ten. | 你当时才十岁 |
[21:44] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[21:47] | Look, I hate that I messed things up between us. | 我很自责我们之间变成这样 |
[21:51] | I really wanted… | 我真的很想要… |
[21:55] | What? | 什么 |
[21:58] | What did you want? | 你想要什么… |
[22:09] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[22:10] | Uh, would it ruin everything if I took that? | 我要是接电话是不是特别煞风景 |
[22:13] | It’s safe to say we’ve weathered worse. | 反正更糟的情况我们也经历过了 |
[22:21] | – Gil. – Vijay slipped his tail. He’s in the wind. | -吉尔 -威杰甩掉了跟梢 不见了 |
[22:25] | He’s meeting with the Ghost Phoenix. | 他去见鬼凤帮的人了 |
[22:27] | Making a deal with Coop to buy the watches. | 从库珀手上买下那批手表 |
[22:28] | You have any idea where he’s set that meeting? | 你知道他们会在哪见面吗 |
[22:31] | I might. Uh, I’ll drop you a pin right now. | 可能知道 我给你发个定位 |
[22:33] | Meet me there. | 到那见 |
[22:48] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[22:50] | Your dad used these docks to smuggle cocaine in the 80s. | 你爸爸八十年代的时候用这些码头走私可卡因 |
[22:54] | You used to brag about how he ran down | 你以前经常吹嘘他是怎么开着宾利 |
[22:56] | a Colombian hit man in his Bentley. | 撞倒一个哥伦比亚杀手的 |
[22:59] | You were in the back. | 你当时坐在后面 |
[23:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:02] | That’s great. You need to go. | 你记性真好 你得走了 |
[23:03] | You told me you weren’t gonna do a side deal. | 你跟我说过不会私下交易的 |
[23:05] | – You lied to me. – This is my job. | -你对我说谎了 -这就是我的工作 |
[23:08] | Making deals with bad people. | 和坏人做交易 |
[23:09] | These aren’t just bad people. There’s a thrill killer. | 他们可不止是坏人 还有个寻求刺激型杀手 |
[23:12] | This isn’t just another deal. | 这不是什么简单的交易 |
[23:15] | Gil is on his way. | 吉尔马上到 |
[23:18] | All we have to do is wait. | 我们只需要等他 |
[23:23] | Gil’s not gonna make it. They’re here. | 吉尔赶不及了 他们已经到了 |
[23:24] | You got to leave. If they find out you’re a cop… | 你得离开 他们要是知道你是警察 |
[23:26] | Dead. Got it. | 会死 我知道 |
[23:28] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[23:29] | Come on. | 快来 |
[23:32] | I’m meeting new people, being social. | 我在结交新朋友 增强社交 |
[23:36] | It’s good for us. | 这对我们有好处 |
[23:40] | Coop! Fellas, how we doing? | 库珀 各位 你们好吗 |
[23:44] | Ready to make a deal? | 准备好交易了吗 |
[23:47] | Mr. Chandasara. | 钱德萨拉先生 |
[23:48] | This isn’t a plus-one situation. | 我们可没允许你带一个人来 |
[23:51] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[23:52] | I’m Malcolm Bright. | 我是马科姆·布莱特 |
[23:56] | The appraiser. | 我是鉴定师 |
[23:58] | The suits in London need him to check out the merchandise | 他检查过东西之后 伦敦的高层 |
[24:01] | – before they release funds. – He’s clean. | -才会转账 -他身上没武器 |
[24:05] | But I’m thinking y’all still want to make some money tonight. | 但我觉得你们今晚还是想拿到钱的 |
[24:09] | Am I right? | 对不对 |
[24:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:15] | Boom. | 说中了 |
[24:24] | All right, Mr. Bright. | 好了 布莱特先生 |
[24:26] | Here’s what we’re selling. Take a look. | 这就是我们要卖的东西 好好看看 |
[24:29] | Make sure it all meets your exacting standards. | 确保它们符合你的严格标准 |
[24:31] | We can move the watches ourselves. | 我们可以自己卖掉这些表 |
[24:33] | We don’t need to trade them to this guy for a finder’s fee. | 没必要卖给这个人 还得亏中间人佣金 |
[24:35] | Yeah, a rush sale like this? | 是吗 你们这么急着出货 |
[24:37] | You’ll be lucky to get 15%. | 能拿到15%都算走运了 |
[24:41] | You’ve got 20 minutes. | 给你二十分钟 |
[24:47] | All right, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好了 接下来的计划是这样 |
[24:48] | I’m gonna make a deal with these guys, | 我会和这些人完成交易 |
[24:50] | and everyone walks out of here happy. | 所有人都能满意地离开 |
[24:51] | Sound good? Great. Glad you agree. | 可以吗 很好 很高兴你也同意 |
[24:53] | – I have a plan. – I knew you were gonna say that. | -我有个计划 -我就知道你会这么说 |
[24:55] | Haggle with Cooper. Draw it out. | 你跟库珀周旋 拖延时间 |
[24:58] | Give me time to figure out who the thrill killer is. | 给我时间找出那个寻求刺激型杀手 |
[25:00] | That could be any of these guys. | 有可能是他们中的任何一个 |
[25:01] | You handle the money, I’ll handle the killer. | 我去搞定钱 我来搞定杀手 |
[25:05] | Coopy-Coop! | 酷酷库珀 |
[25:06] | Let’s make some magic happen. | 让我们来创造奇迹 |
[25:15] | This phone is reserved for telemarketers and politicians. | 这个电话只对电话推销员和政界人士开放 |
[25:18] | Identify yourself so I know how hard to slam the receiver. | 请自报家门 好让我决定用多大力气挂电话 |
[25:21] | Mrs. Whitly. | 惠特利太太 |
[25:22] | You kept the old number. How sentimental. | 你还留着以前的号码 太感性了 |
[25:26] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[25:27] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 听到你声音的感觉真好 |
[25:29] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[25:31] | Uh, to make a complaint. | 想投诉 |
[25:33] | What did you say to our son? | 你跟我们儿子说了什么 |
[25:35] | Malcolm isn’t answering my calls. | 马科姆不接我电话了 |
[25:37] | I haven’t said a word to him. | 我什么都没跟他说过 |
[25:39] | You know, I’d hate to tell the police the wrong story, Jess. | 我真的不想告诉警方一个错误的真相 杰西 |
[25:43] | But my feelings have been hurt. | 但我的感情受到了伤害 |
[25:46] | Psychopaths don’t have feelings. | 精神变态是没有感情的 |
[25:48] | Actually, we do. | 事实上 我们有感情 |
[25:50] | Trick is, we can turn them off whenever we want. | 区别在于 我们能随时封闭感情 |
[25:54] | Well, he isn’t answering my calls, either. | 他也没有接我的电话 |
[25:56] | I know as little as you. | 我知道的不比你多 |
[25:57] | Oh. Well, do you think he’s all right? | 你说他不会出事了吧 |
[26:00] | I hadn’t considered I should be worried. | 我之前没想过我需要担心 |
[26:03] | Forgot to turn on those feelings? | 怎么 忘了开启你的感情了吗 |
[26:06] | So is this what it’s like? | 所以就是这种感觉吗 |
[26:09] | Worrying about your kids, | 为孩子担忧 |
[26:11] | thinking of all the terrible things that could be happening? | 想象着他可能会遇到的那些可怕的事情 |
[26:15] | Parenting is tough stuff. | 当父母真是好难 |
[26:18] | It’s good to have someone to talk to, | 很高兴能有个人跟我交流 |
[26:21] | someone who cares as much as you do. | 一个跟我同样关心他的人 |
[26:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:25] | I should call Gil. | 我应该打给吉尔 |
[26:29] | And she turns the dagger. | 她可真狠 |
[26:33] | Surprise, suckers. | 惊喜吗 垃圾们 |
[26:36] | Taking your money feels so good. | 赢你们钱的感觉真是太好了 |
[26:39] | This wasn’t about the robbery. | 这不是为了抢劫 |
[26:40] | This was about the thrill. | 而是为了寻求刺激 |
[26:43] | What are you looking at? Eyes on the prize, man. | 你看什么看 看你的货别乱瞟 老兄 |
[26:46] | Leave him be, Petey. Guy’s got work to do. | 别打扰他 皮特 他还要干正事呢 |
[26:50] | Kid’s kind of young for this work. | 那小子干这行年纪小了点 |
[26:51] | Hothead’s got to learn his place. | 冲动鬼得找准自己的位置 |
[26:54] | So, you born in that suit, | 看你这高级西装 你是含着金汤匙出生的 |
[26:56] | or does appraising just pay a whole lot better than I thought? | 还是因为鉴定师挣得比我想象中要多 |
[26:59] | I was born in it. | 我就是穿着名牌出生的 |
[27:00] | Had a Brooks Brothers onesie. | 小时候有件布克兄弟牌婴儿连体衣 |
[27:03] | – How about you? – Other side of the tracks. | -你呢 -跟你相反 |
[27:05] | But I’m working my way out of a bad situation. | 但我正在努力摆脱贫困 |
[27:08] | I get cash, lolz, jewelry, and one-percenters like you | 我追求现金 乐子 珠宝 你这样的精英 |
[27:12] | bankroll all of it whether you like it or not. | 为我双手奉上 无论你们是否乐意 |
[27:15] | Power to the people. | 权力归还于人民了 |
[27:17] | You’re cute. | 你很有意思 |
[27:19] | I could steal you, too. | 我可以把你也偷走 |
[27:25] | What did Sheila say to you? | 茜拉跟你说了什么 |
[27:28] | Nothing special. Small talk. | 没什么特别的 闲谈而已 |
[27:31] | – You two together? – Yeah. We are. | -你们是一对吗 -是的 |
[27:35] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[27:37] | Keeping your options open. Got it. | 不能在一棵树上吊死 懂了 |
[27:40] | Always heard this was the most stressful part of the job, | 我一直听说这是干这行最煎熬的事 |
[27:44] | waiting. | 等待 |
[27:45] | People get greedy. | 人越来越贪婪 |
[27:48] | Not sure who you can trust. | 不知道能信任谁 |
[27:51] | How did you get into this line of work? | 你怎么开始干这一行的 |
[27:58] | Explosive temper. | 暴脾气 |
[28:00] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道 |
[28:01] | We got a deal, Coopy! | 我们成交了 库珀 |
[28:03] | This guy did me dry. | 这家伙把我榨干了 |
[28:06] | What happened here? | 发生了什么 |
[28:08] | He’s a cop. | 他是警察 |
[28:17] | I’ve been watching him. | 我一直在观察他 |
[28:19] | He’s been sucking up information on our team for an hour. | 他这一个小时一直在搜刮我们的信息 |
[28:21] | – I’m not a cop. – Yeah, he’s not a cop. | -我不是警察 -对 他不是警察 |
[28:24] | Grant. | 格兰特 |
[28:27] | He ain’t gonna talk. | 他不会开口的 |
[28:33] | Uh, Coop, | 库珀 |
[28:35] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:36] | You know I’m legit. I just transferred 30% to your account. | 你知道我没问题的 我刚给你转了30% |
[28:42] | That’s the thing. You’ll talk. | 这就是关键 你会招啊 |
[28:51] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[28:53] | how much pain gets me the truth? | 多少疼痛能换来真相 |
[28:56] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[28:58] | Stop! | 住手 |
[29:00] | Stop. | 住手 |
[29:02] | I’m not a cop, | 我不是警察 |
[29:05] | but… | 但是 |
[29:07] | I do work with the NYPD. | 我确实和纽约警局合作 |
[29:10] | I’m a profiler. | 我是个侧写师 |
[29:13] | Close enough. | 那也差不多 |
[29:15] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[29:19] | We got to kill them and go. | 我们得杀了他们跑路 |
[29:20] | You’re not turning cop killer today. | 你不能杀警察 |
[29:22] | Well, what are you gonna do about it, hmm? | 那你要怎么办 |
[29:24] | Leave Vijay out of this. | 威杰和这事无关 |
[29:27] | If you ever want to see the rest of your money, don’t hurt him. | 如果你们想看到剩下的钱 别伤害他 |
[29:30] | Excellent point. Thanks, buddy. | 说得对 谢了哥们 |
[29:32] | Shut up. Let me handle this. | 闭嘴 让我来处理 |
[29:40] | Alex, take Vijay back to the docks. | 亚历克斯 带威杰回码头那儿 |
[29:43] | Help him with the merchandise. | 把货物给他 |
[29:44] | I’ll take care of this profiler. | 我来处理这个侧写师 |
[29:49] | Hold on. Hold on! | 等等 等等 |
[29:53] | I can’t leave without him. | 我不能丢下他 |
[29:54] | You’re in no position to negotiate. | 你没资格讨价还价 |
[29:59] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[30:02] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[30:03] | Don’t, Vijay. I know what happens next. | 别说了 威杰 我知道之后会怎么样 |
[30:05] | You’re gonna leave! You have to. I get it. | 你会离开 你必须走 我懂 |
[30:09] | I knew I shouldn’t have come. | 我就知道我不该来 |
[30:10] | I knew it in school. | 我上学那会就知道了 |
[30:11] | Really? You’re gonna bring up school here? | 真的吗 你要在这节骨眼提上学的事 |
[30:15] | What the hell does that even mean? | 那跟这有什么关系啊 |
[30:18] | I never could trust you. | 我一直无法信任你 |
[30:21] | You’re just like your dad. | 你跟你爸一个德行 |
[30:23] | Go. | 走吧 |
[30:24] | Save your own ass. | 救你自己吧 |
[30:26] | Get in your Bentley and go. | 坐上你的宾利走吧 |
[30:28] | I drive a vintage Porsche. | 我开的是保时捷老爷车 |
[30:30] | That’ll work, too. | 都一样 |
[30:31] | Just go! | 你走吧 |
[30:58] | Looks like Vijay got what he wanted. | 看起来威杰拿到他想要的了 |
[30:59] | Yeah, but where’s Bright? He said he’d be here, too. | 嗯 但布莱特呢 他说过也会来 |
[31:02] | We’ll follow the van. | 我们跟着货车走 |
[31:04] | Hopefully it leads to… | 希望能带我们找到… |
[31:07] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[31:10] | What is Vijay doing? | 威杰在干什么 |
[31:21] | So, why does a profiler care about a bunch of thieves? | 侧写师为什么在乎一群贼 |
[31:26] | Boss, we don’t have time for this. | 老大 我们没空磨蹭了 |
[31:28] | Easy, Grant. | 放松 格兰特 |
[31:31] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[31:35] | Got it. | 我懂了 |
[31:36] | Got what? | 懂什么了 |
[31:39] | We’re both trying to figure out the same thing. | 我们都想弄明白同一个问题 |
[31:42] | Which one of them is the killer. | 他们之中哪一个是凶手 |
[31:45] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:46] | Two jobs in two days, both planned to the second. | 两天两起盗窃 都精准策划到分毫 |
[31:50] | Both end with a dead civilian, shot in the same way. | 但两起都有一个平民死亡 中枪方式相同 |
[31:55] | It’s got you thinking. | 这让你开始疑惑 |
[31:57] | Is he right? This profiler? | 他说得对吗 这个侧写师 |
[32:00] | Yes, I’m right. Almost always. | 我是对的 几乎百发百中 |
[32:04] | – So, who is it, then? – Obviously not you. | -那是谁呢 -显然不是你 |
[32:06] | As for Alex… | 至于亚历克斯 |
[32:10] | He’s family, right? | 他是你家人 对吧 |
[32:12] | His first job, maybe. | 还可能是他干的第一票 |
[32:14] | You sent him with Vijay, so you trust him. | 你让他跟威杰一起走 说明你信任他 |
[32:17] | You can’t say the same for these three. | 但剩下三个 就不好说了 |
[32:20] | We’ve been a team for five years. | 我们已经组队五年了 |
[32:22] | You don’t know anything about us. | 你根本不了解我们 |
[32:23] | Pete’s right. | 皮特说得对 |
[32:25] | Maybe you’ve been together too long. | 也许你们在一起时间太久了 |
[32:30] | What do you think, Sheila? | 你觉得呢 茜拉 |
[32:32] | What? I didn’t kill anybody. | 什么 我没杀人 |
[32:35] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问个私人问题吗 |
[32:40] | Do you have curly hair? | 你是卷发吗 |
[33:03] | How long have you been in love with Sheila, Pete? | 你爱上茜拉多久了 皮特 |
[33:05] | What? I’m not. | 什么 我才没有 |
[33:11] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[33:13] | Robbing banks was the gateway drug. | 抢银行只是诱导性毒品 |
[33:15] | Pure adrenaline. | 纯肾上腺素分泌 |
[33:17] | She kept you along for the ride. Sheila. | 是茜拉让你一直坚持干这行 |
[33:21] | You can’t get her out of your head. | 你每时每刻都在想她 |
[33:22] | See, the problem with an overstimulated psychosis | 但是 过度刺激性精神病的问题是 |
[33:25] | is that you start looking for bigger hits of adrenaline. | 你会开始需要能产生更多肾上腺素的刺激 |
[33:29] | The downside for your team… | 但对其他成员来说 |
[33:32] | you made them all accessories to your murders. | 很不幸 你让他们都成了你凶案的从犯 |
[33:34] | Tell me you didn’t do that, Pete. | 告诉我不是你干的 皮特 |
[33:36] | I go down, I go for life. | 我要是进去了 这辈子就别想出来了 |
[33:37] | I thought that we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[33:38] | Don’t say “friends,” bitch. | 别说什么朋友 贱人 |
[33:41] | All his victims looked like you. | 他的所有受害者都长得像你 |
[33:42] | They’re all proxies. | 她们都是替代品 |
[33:44] | One day soon, he’s gonna tire of the stand-ins | 但总有一天 他会厌倦替身 |
[33:47] | and go for the real thing. | 转而攻击你 |
[33:54] | Everybody relax. | 所有人都冷静 |
[33:56] | I knew there was something wrong with him. | 我就知道他有问题 |
[33:58] | Grant, put it down. | 格兰特 把枪放下 |
[34:02] | I said put it down. | 我叫你把枪放下 |
[34:06] | We worked together for years, | 我们合作这么多年了 |
[34:09] | and you pull a gun on me?! | 你居然用枪指着我 |
[34:10] | Listen! | 听着 |
[34:13] | We’re still a team. | 我们仍是一个团队 |
[34:15] | We don’t have to kill each other. | 我们不必自相残杀 |
[34:18] | Problem is… | 问题是… |
[34:21] | one of you does. | 其中一人不得不这么做 |
[35:03] | That was impressive. | 真厉害 |
[35:06] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[35:07] | No. Just shaking off one seriously crunchy crack | 没有 你只是枕骨后部裂开了 |
[35:10] | to the back of your occipital bone. | 还没缓过来 |
[35:12] | Might want to run you through a CT scanner… | 最好去做一下断层扫描 |
[35:15] | if you survive this, killer. | 前提是你这次能活下来 杀手 |
[35:23] | – I’m not. – Not a killer? | -我不是 -不是杀手吗 |
[35:24] | Murderer? Psycho? | 那是谋杀犯 精神病患 |
[35:28] | I beg to differ. | 恕我不敢苟同 |
[35:30] | Look at what you did. | 瞧瞧你干的好事 |
[35:32] | Taking out four hardened criminals in one fell swoop. | 一下子就除掉四个老练的罪犯 |
[35:39] | I didn’t shoot anybody. | 我没开枪杀人 |
[35:41] | Well, you didn’t pull the triggers or load the guns. | 你没扣下扳机或给枪装上子弹 |
[35:43] | No, no, no. | 的确没有 |
[35:45] | You loaded their minds | 但你给他们的大脑 |
[35:48] | with fear and anger. | 植入了恐惧和愤怒 |
[35:52] | Each one with the exact right amount. | 给每个人的量都刚刚好 |
[35:57] | Ah, my boy, it was a work of genius. | 我的儿子 这简直是天才之作 |
[36:02] | All this talk about friends, | 你口口声声说什么朋友 |
[36:05] | it’s really beside the point. | 其实这根本无关紧要 |
[36:09] | You don’t need friends. | 你不需要朋友 |
[36:12] | You’re too much like your old man. | 你和你父亲太像了 |
[36:17] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:19] | You’re not even him. | 你根本不是他 |
[36:21] | You’re a mixture of fear and anger playing out in my head. | 你不过是我头脑中的恐惧和愤怒混杂产生的幻象 |
[36:25] | Also true. | 这也是对的 |
[36:27] | And since I’m obviously some figment of a fear response, | 既然我明显是你恐惧反应想象出来的 |
[36:31] | I think you should clear that head of yours | 你应该赶快清醒过来 |
[36:35] | and get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[36:38] | They’re not all dead. | 他们可不是全死了 |
[37:12] | Don’t do it. | 别开枪 |
[37:15] | Oh, aren’t you smart, huh? | 你可真聪明啊 |
[37:18] | Calling me out, | 戳破我的秘密 |
[37:19] | turning all my friends against me– for what? | 唆使我所有朋友和我反目 为了什么 |
[37:28] | What happened, Pete? | 发生了什么 皮特 |
[37:31] | Why’d you start killing those women? | 你为什么开始杀害那些女人 |
[37:34] | What changed? | 什么变了 |
[37:42] | You know, every job I ever did, I saved my cut. | 我干每一票赚来的钱 我都存起来了 |
[37:46] | I-I put it away. | 我把钱收好 |
[37:48] | I-I invested, even. | 我甚至还投资了 |
[37:52] | She was never gonna leave with me. | 但她永远不会跟我走 |
[37:54] | Not ever. | 永远不会 |
[37:56] | And then some punk like Alex comes around. | 然后亚历克斯那个混小子出现了 |
[38:06] | I’m gonna have to kill him, too. | 我得把他也杀了 |
[38:14] | No! | 不 |
[38:24] | You did it. You came back. | 你真的回来了 |
[38:26] | Of course. I clocked the address | 当然 我和库珀做交易时 |
[38:28] | when I was making the deal with Coop. | 记下了地址 |
[38:29] | Then I got your hint about | 然后我听懂了你的暗示 |
[38:31] | my dad running over the coke dealer. | 你提起我爸开车撞倒了那个毒贩 |
[38:32] | – That was the plan, right? – Yeah. | -这就是你的计划 对吧 -对 |
[38:34] | But I just can’t believe it worked. | 但我真不敢相信居然成功了 |
[38:37] | I couldn’t leave a buddy behind. | 我不能丢下我的好兄弟 |
[38:40] | Right. | 是啊 |
[38:41] | Thanks… buddy. | 谢了 好兄弟 |
[38:44] | And how often do you get to run a guy down | 再说 开保时捷老爷车撞倒人 |
[38:46] | in a vintage Porsche?! | 这种机会多难得啊 |
[38:49] | Bright, you okay? | 布莱特 你没事吧 |
[38:51] | Fine. Good. | 我没事 |
[38:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[38:58] | We happened. | 我们搞定了 |
[38:59] | The corner table boys. The bad seeds. | 角桌男孩 坏小孩 |
[39:02] | We saved the day. | 我们力挽狂澜 |
[39:05] | I’m not under arrest, am I? | 我没有被捕吧 |
[39:16] | Eve, what a lovely surprise. | 伊芙 见到你真惊喜啊 |
[39:18] | And you brought me flowers. | 你还带了花给我 |
[39:20] | To thank you for reconnecting me with your son. | 为了感谢你再次帮我和你儿子牵线 |
[39:24] | So you finally saw each other. | 所以你们终于见面了 |
[39:27] | It went well, I take it. | 看来进行得不错啊 |
[39:29] | It did. He cooked me dinner, | 没错 他给我做了晚饭 |
[39:31] | and he told me about the girl he found in the basement. | 还跟我说了他在地下室发现的那个女孩 |
[39:37] | Oh, he really has to work on his dating skills. | 他的约会技巧真的有待进步 |
[39:40] | It actually brought us closer. | 其实那让我们更亲近了 |
[39:44] | I know about your search for the girl in the box. | 我知道你在寻找那个箱子里的女孩 |
[39:47] | And you know my background. | 你知道我的背景 |
[39:49] | Please, let me help you. | 请让我帮你 |
[39:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:56] | I’d be so grateful. | 那我会感激不尽 |
[40:00] | Let me put these in some water, and we can start strategizing. | 我先去把花插进水里 然后和你开始谋划 |
[40:06] | Oh, they’re so beautiful. | 花可真漂亮 |
[40:08] | Just give me a minute. | 稍等我一会 |