时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | It’s why I have to go. | 所以我必须走 |
[00:18] | This isn’t your search anymore. | 这不是你的追寻了 |
[00:24] | Hello? Mom? | 在吗 妈妈 |
[00:28] | No sign of her yet. | 她还没见人呢 |
[00:31] | Guess I’m not as late as I thought. | 看来我没自己以为的那么迟 |
[00:32] | I’m on my second cup. | 我都喝第二杯了 |
[00:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:36] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[00:38] | I thought I smelled coffee. | 我就说闻到了咖啡味儿 |
[00:41] | – Good morning. – And you must be Ainsley. | -早上好 -你就是安斯莉吧 |
[00:44] | My pleasure. | 幸会 |
[00:48] | I hope you can keep this off the record. I’m Nicholas… | 希望这不会上新闻 我是尼古拉斯 |
[00:51] | Endicott. I know. | 安迪考特 我认识 |
[00:53] | Sorry to be intruding. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[00:56] | It’s your mother’s fault | 都怪你妈妈 |
[00:58] | for making such a damn good martini. | 她太会调马丁尼了 |
[01:00] | Don’t tell her I crashed your party. | 别告诉她我擅自闯入了你们的早餐会 |
[01:01] | I promised I’d be discreet. | 我答应她低调了 |
[01:05] | Good coffee. | 咖啡真不错 |
[01:12] | Way to go, Mom? | 该夸妈妈厉害吗 |
[01:14] | I don’t know. I have done a lot of reading | 我不知道 我查阅了大量 |
[01:16] | on Endicott Pharmaceuticals, and honestly, | 安迪考特制药的资料 老实说 |
[01:19] | they seem kind of shady. | 他们似乎有些秘密 |
[01:20] | I mean, Dad used to do research for them, | 爸爸以前为他们做过研究 |
[01:22] | and I’m pretty sure he just gave me a once-over. | 我确定他刚刚还打量了我 |
[01:26] | Ainsley Whitly, ever the romantic. | 安斯莉·惠特利 总这么浪漫 |
[01:29] | Speaking of, how’s Eve? | 说起来 伊芙怎么样了 |
[01:32] | She finally reached out a couple weeks ago. | 她几周前终于联系我了 |
[01:35] | And? Did she apologize? | 然后呢 她道歉了吗 |
[01:37] | Actually, she broke up with me. | 其实 她跟我分手了 |
[01:39] | Via voice mail. | 用语音留言 |
[01:43] | Turns out people can still surprise you. | 原来人们还是能让你意外的 |
[01:45] | All right. Let’s hear it. | 好吧 放出来听听 |
[01:48] | Ains, I’m not gonna play my breakup for you. | 安斯 我才不要把分手留言放给你听 |
[01:50] | Well, you might have misinterpreted. | 或许你有误解呢 |
[01:53] | You know, women are from Venus and all that. | 不是说女人和男人来自不同星球吗 |
[01:54] | Let-let me hear it. | 让我听听 |
[01:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:57] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[02:05] | Hey. I just… | 我… |
[02:08] | I wanted to say I’m sorry | 我想说抱歉 |
[02:10] | to leave you and end things this way. | 抱歉离开你 以这种方式结束 |
[02:12] | But I have to do this on my own. | 但我必须自己去做 |
[02:15] | Please don’t come after me, okay? | 请别来找我 |
[02:17] | Take care of yourself, Malcolm. | 你自己保重 马科姆 |
[02:19] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应当拥有幸福 |
[02:23] | Yeah, that was super clear. | 嗯 清楚得不能再清楚了 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:28] | I know it hurts. | 你肯定很心痛 |
[02:29] | It’s okay. It really doesn’t. | 没事 我真的没事 |
[02:32] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[02:35] | Gil. | 是吉尔 |
[02:37] | There’s an emergency at the precinct. | 分局有紧急情况 |
[02:38] | – Give Mother my love. – Nope. Nope, nope. | -代我问候妈妈 -不不不 |
[02:40] | Malcolm, do not leave me stra… Malcolm! | 马科姆 别丢下我…马科姆 |
[03:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:10] | It’s Eve. | 是伊芙 |
[03:13] | Oh. Wow. News travels fast. | 消息传千里啊 |
[03:14] | Yeah, she broke up with me, but I’m fine. | 她是跟我分手了 但我没事 |
[03:25] | Eve’s dead. | 伊芙死了 |
[03:27] | What? | 什么 |
[03:29] | Suicide. | 自杀 |
[03:32] | No. | 不 |
[03:33] | Unis found her this morning in the Hudson. | 巡警今早在哈德逊河里发现了她 |
[03:35] | Edrisa’s examining her now. | 艾德里莎在给她尸检 |
[03:38] | Kid, I am so sorry. | 孩子 真抱歉 |
[03:43] | Bright? Bright. | 布莱特 |
[03:50] | Bloat is consistent with prolonged exposure. | 肿胀与长期曝尸相符 |
[03:53] | Severe maceration of the hand and feet. | 手脚严重浸渍 |
[03:56] | Foam at the mouth | 嘴边和鼻孔的 |
[03:58] | and nostrils appears antemortem. | 白沫似乎是死前留下的 |
[04:02] | Hello, Edrisa. | 你好 艾德里莎 |
[04:04] | Bright? I wasn’t expecting the… | 布莱特 我没想到… |
[04:08] | Did you eat? I have half a slamming breakfast burrito. | 你吃饭了吗 我吃了半个早餐玉米煎饼 |
[04:11] | No cheese, extra pico. | 没加奶酪 多加了咸菜 |
[04:12] | I couldn’t choke the whole thing down. | 我没法全吃下去 |
[04:16] | I don’t have much of an appetite. | 我没什么胃口 |
[04:18] | Right. So, what’s up? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[04:23] | I-I don’t have anything for you. | 我没什么案子给你 |
[04:25] | I… Ugh, I mean, you know, she’s just a floater. | 她就是具浮尸 |
[04:29] | They pulled her from the Hudson last night. | 昨晚从哈德逊河捞上来的 |
[04:31] | It’s pretty gnarly. | 挺可怕的 |
[04:38] | Her name’s Eve Blanchard. | 她叫伊芙·布兰查德 |
[04:40] | Oh, y… Oh, you know her. | 你认识她啊 |
[04:44] | I’m sorr… Uh, Bright, | 真遗憾 布莱特 |
[04:45] | – I’m so sorry. – Please. | -真抱歉 -拜托 |
[04:48] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你的发现 |
[04:49] | Right. | 好 |
[04:52] | Well, I can tell from | 根据 |
[04:54] | my initial examination | 初步检验 |
[04:56] | that Eve has been dead for, | 伊芙已经死了 |
[04:59] | um, approximately two weeks. | 大约两周 |
[05:03] | She never even made it out of town. | 她根本没能离城 |
[05:06] | Eve’s death wasn’t a suicide, | 伊芙的死并非自杀 |
[05:07] | it was a murder, and I want on the case. | 而是他杀 我要调查此案 |
[05:10] | Look, she had a dark past… | 听着 她有着坎坷的过去 |
[05:11] | – I have a dark past. – We talked to Homicide. | -我也有坎坷的过去 -我们联系了谋杀组 |
[05:13] | They’re calling it a suicide. | 他们判定这是自杀案 |
[05:15] | Said Eve had a history of depression, | 说伊芙曾患抑郁 |
[05:16] | – that she’s medicated… – I’m medicated. | -有服用药物 -我也服用药物 |
[05:18] | Again, irrelevant. | 我说了 这根本无关 |
[05:20] | Eve died two weeks ago. | 伊芙死于两周前 |
[05:22] | Right after she found out her sister was still alive. | 就在她发现她姐姐还活着之后 |
[05:25] | She wasn’t depressed, she was motivated. | 她一点都不低落 相反很有动力 |
[05:28] | Driven to find her. | 决心要找到她 |
[05:30] | I know what you’re gonna say, | 我知道你打算说什么 |
[05:31] | that I’m too close to this and I can’t be objective… | 说我和死者太亲近 无法保持客观… |
[05:33] | – All true. – but I’m not gonna let you bench me. | -都对 -但我不会让你撤下我的 |
[05:36] | Not this time. | 这次我绝不让步 |
[05:52] | Dig in. | 开始查吧 |
[05:54] | Do what you got to do. | 做你该做的 |
[05:57] | But first… | 但首先 |
[05:59] | someone’s got to tell your mother. | 得有人去告诉你妈妈 |
[06:10] | Of course, as parents, our first instinct | 当然了 作为父母 我们的第一本能 |
[06:12] | is to protect our children. | 是保护好我们的孩子 |
[06:15] | But you’re suffering just as much as Malcolm. | 但你受到的打击不比马科姆小 |
[06:17] | You have to remember to make space for your own grief. | 你必须记得为自己的悲痛留出空间 |
[06:23] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[06:24] | Eve’s office just called. | 伊芙的办公室刚打给我了 |
[06:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:28] | Malcolm, you have my deepest condolences. | 马科姆 请节哀顺变 |
[06:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:33] | Jessica tells me your friend’s death | 杰西卡告诉我你朋友的死 |
[06:34] | was ruled a suicide. | 被判定为自杀 |
[06:37] | The police are still investigating. | 警方还在调查 |
[06:39] | I’m sorry. It’s a needless tragedy. | 我很遗憾 这是可以避免的悲剧 |
[06:42] | But I should be going. | 但我该走了 |
[06:44] | This is a time for family. | 该让你们一家人独处 |
[06:46] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[06:57] | Nicholas was with you when you got the call? | 你接到电话时尼古拉斯和你在一起 |
[07:00] | He was. | 是的 |
[07:04] | I just wish that Eve had reached out | 真希望伊芙想不开时 |
[07:06] | – to one of us… – Eve was murdered. | -能联系我们… -伊芙是被谋杀的 |
[07:09] | What? | 什么 |
[07:09] | – Her office told me… – They told you it was a suicide | -她办公室告诉我… -他们说是自杀 |
[07:12] | because that’s what the killer wanted us to believe. | 因为那就是凶手希望我们相信的 |
[07:14] | Dad warned me. | 爸爸警告过我 |
[07:17] | And I think he knew who it was. | 我想他知道真凶是谁 |
[07:20] | Well, then, we have no choice but to demand the truth. | 那我们别无选择 只能去问清真相了 |
[07:23] | I’ll have Dolpho bring the car around. | 我叫阿道波把车开来 |
[07:25] | He’ll never tell us. | 他不会告诉我们的 |
[07:26] | Oh, never bet against your mother, darling. | 永远别怀疑你妈的能力 亲爱的 |
[07:29] | Your father’s just a man. | 你父亲只是凡人 |
[07:30] | Grab him where it counts and he’ll squeal like a pig. | 只要戳中他痛处 他就会乖乖听话 |
[07:47] | – Ainsley? – Mom… | -安斯莉 -妈妈 |
[07:48] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[07:52] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[07:53] | Well, isn’t that obvious? | 这不是很明显吗 |
[07:56] | It’s a family reunion. | 这是家人团聚啊 |
[08:07] | Oh, we should celebrate. | 我们该庆祝一番 |
[08:09] | You know, the canteen sells a very festive Cajun snack mix. | 食堂卖的卡津什锦小吃很喜庆 |
[08:13] | Eddie, could you grab us a few bags to nosh on? | 埃迪 你能帮我们买几袋吗 |
[08:16] | A-And get something for yourself. | 给你自己也买点东西 |
[08:18] | I hope he heard that. | 希望他听见了 |
[08:20] | My, uh, new friend has a touch of wrestler’s ear. | 我这位新朋友有一点”摔跤耳” |
[08:24] | If he comes back with cheddar or ranch, | 如果他买回来的是奶酪或牧场风味的 |
[08:26] | just be cool about it. | 别介意 |
[08:29] | I uncovered some information | 我发现了关于 |
[08:31] | on the girl in the box. | 箱中女孩的信息 |
[08:35] | Sophie Sanders worked for Nicholas Endicott. | 索菲·桑德斯曾是尼古拉斯·安迪考特的员工 |
[08:38] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[08:41] | No, that can’t be true. | 不 这怎么可能呢 |
[08:43] | Nicholas had absolutely nothing to do with this. | 尼古拉斯与此事毫无关系 |
[08:45] | He is a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[08:46] | There’s only one monster in this story. | 这个故事里只有一个怪物 |
[08:51] | You made a deal with Sophie. | 你和索菲做了交易 |
[08:55] | She had information, dirt on someone. | 她有情报 某人的黑料 |
[08:58] | That’s why you let her live. | 所以你才放过她 |
[09:00] | That information was on Nicholas Endicott, wasn’t it, Dad? | 那情报就是关于尼古拉斯·安迪考特的 对吗爸 |
[09:04] | He’s the reason Dad got the plea deal of the century. | 爸就是因为他才得到史无前例的认罪协议 |
[09:09] | No, that can’t be true. | 不 这不可能 |
[09:11] | Mom, this isn’t a coincidence. | 妈妈 这不是巧合 |
[09:15] | Wait, why are you two here? | 等等 你们为什么会来 |
[09:19] | Eve Blanchard was murdered. | 伊芙·布兰查德被谋杀了 |
[09:23] | My boy. | 我的儿子 |
[09:25] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:27] | Oh, she was such a spirited girl. | 她是个有个性的女孩 |
[09:29] | A real match for your vigor, but… | 和你很配 |
[09:32] | I did warn her. | 我提醒过她的 |
[09:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:35] | Why did you want to stop Eve | 你为什么要阻止伊芙 |
[09:36] | from searching for her sister? | 寻找她的姐姐 |
[09:40] | I don-I don’t think we should discuss this | 我觉得我们不应该在你母亲面前 |
[09:41] | in front of your mother. | 谈论此事 |
[09:42] | She’s upset, and understandably so. | 她很难过 我完全理解 |
[09:44] | Let’s leave the past in the past. | 过去的事情就不要再提了 |
[09:48] | Focus on us. | 专注聊我们 |
[09:50] | Our family. | 我们一家人 |
[09:53] | We are not your family. | 我们不是你的家人 |
[09:56] | We are just a group of people | 我们只是一群因为血缘 |
[09:57] | tragically bound to you by blood. | 而不幸与你关联的人 |
[10:00] | Your children want answers. | 你的子女想要答案 |
[10:05] | Talk! | 快说 |
[10:06] | Or there will be no more family reunions. | 不然以后就没有家人团聚了 |
[10:09] | With any of us. | 谁也不会再来 |
[10:22] | The kids are right about Nicholas. | 关于尼古拉斯 他们说的不假 |
[10:24] | I will tell you | 我会告诉你们 |
[10:27] | what Sophie told me, | 索菲告诉我的一切 |
[10:28] | for your own good. | 为了你们好 |
[10:30] | To save you from the same fate | 避免你们也遭遇 |
[10:32] | that befell our poor Eve. | 可怜伊芙发生的惨剧 |
[10:38] | Sophie told me… | 索菲告诉我 |
[10:40] | You can never say no to him. | 你绝不能对他说不 |
[10:42] | “Never tell him no.” | “绝对不能拒绝他” |
[10:45] | That’s Nicholas Endicott’s one rule. | 那是尼古拉斯·安迪考特的原则 |
[10:48] | Oh, he plucked Sophie off the street, | 他救了流落街头的索菲 |
[10:50] | gave her a job, turned her life around, | 给了她工作 扭转了她的生活 |
[10:53] | and all she had to do | 她要做的只是 |
[10:55] | was say yes. | 同意任何事 |
[10:57] | Nicholas’ empire is built on cruelty. | 尼古拉斯的帝国建立在残忍之上 |
[11:02] | And he saved his truly | 他把最可鄙的需求 |
[11:05] | despicable requests for Sophie. | 留给了索菲 |
[11:08] | I did everything he asked. | 我做了他要求的每件事 |
[11:11] | I knew if I didn’t… | 我知道如果不做 |
[11:14] | I’d be next. | 我就是下一个 |
[11:16] | It takes a special kind of monster | 得是极端的怪物才能把别人 |
[11:18] | to turn someone else into one. | 也变成怪物 |
[11:24] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[11:25] | Sorry, Jess. | 抱歉 杰西 |
[11:27] | Another romantic swing and a miss for you. | 你又一次谈情失败 |
[11:33] | Please tell me he’s lying. | 告诉我他在说谎 求你了 |
[11:37] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[11:38] | The profile makes sense. | 这个侧写说得通 |
[11:40] | Nicholas Endicott is a genetic narcissist. | 尼古拉斯·安迪考特是个自恋狂 |
[11:43] | A born sociopath. | 天生的反社会 |
[11:44] | But Eve must have gotten too close. | 但伊芙一定是过于接近真相了 |
[11:46] | Please stop. | 求你别说了 |
[11:48] | I don’t want to hear any more about this. | 我不想再听下去了 |
[11:49] | A sociopath who no one ever said no to. | 一个从不会遭到拒绝的反社会者 |
[11:51] | And a man we will all stay away from. | 一个我们都必须躲远的男人 |
[11:54] | – I said stop. – Fine with me. | -我说了打住 -我没意见 |
[11:56] | Should we play highlights/lowlights? | 要不我们玩高光/低光游戏吧 |
[11:58] | Oh, you loved that when you were kids. | 小时候你们最喜欢了 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:01] | I know this is a shock. | 我知道这让你很震惊 |
[12:02] | But if Nicholas killed Eve… | 但如果是尼古拉斯杀死了伊芙 |
[12:03] | Uh, one quibble there. | 插一嘴 |
[12:05] | He would never have done that himself. | 他绝不会亲自动手 |
[12:07] | Remember, murder’s just | 记住 谋杀 |
[12:09] | another business transaction– a task for a loyal employee. | 也是一项商业交易 给忠实雇员的任务 |
[12:12] | A contract killer. | 一个职业杀手 |
[12:14] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他 |
[12:14] | Force him to flip on Endicott. | 逼他供出安迪考特 |
[12:16] | Flip on Endicott? | 供出安迪考特 |
[12:18] | Did you hear what I said? | 你没听我刚刚说的吗 |
[12:20] | He will destroy us all. | 他会毁了我们所有人 |
[12:21] | Goodbye, Dr. Whitly. | 再见 惠特利医生 |
[12:23] | Malcolm… | 马科姆 |
[12:24] | I forbid you from continuing this investigation. | 我禁止你继续这桩调查 |
[12:27] | Malcolm Whitly, | 马科姆·惠特利 |
[12:28] | I am still your father! | 我还是你父亲 |
[12:30] | Well… I’d say that was a lowlight. | 这肯定是你的低光 |
[12:33] | You slept with him, didn’t you? | 你跟他上床了 对吧 |
[12:37] | Good thing you never say no. | 好在你从来不会拒绝 |
[12:53] | I’ve completed Eve’s autopsy. | 我完成了伊芙的尸检 |
[13:02] | Cause of death? | 死因 |
[13:04] | She drowned. | 溺水 |
[13:06] | And there are injuries consistent | 伤痕与从较高处 |
[13:08] | with hitting the water from a significant height. | 坠落水面相符 |
[13:16] | But it wasn’t a suicide. | 但不是自杀 |
[13:18] | Drowning is a diagnosis of exclusion, | 溺水是是排除性的诊断 |
[13:21] | meaning I’ve ruled out literally every other | 也就是说我排除了任何其他 |
[13:22] | possible cause of death. | 可能的死因 |
[13:25] | So most pathologists would have toed the company line | 绝大多数病理学家会遵循上级指示 |
[13:28] | and ruled it a suicide. | 判定为自杀 |
[13:29] | The company line? | 上级指示 |
[13:30] | I got a call from the commissioner’s office. | 我接到了局长办公室的电话 |
[13:32] | They were wondering why i haven’t made my determination. | 他们想知道我为什么还没下结论 |
[13:36] | That’s Endicott at work. | 是安迪考特插手了 |
[13:38] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么和他们说的 |
[13:39] | Don’t worry, I am not like most pathologists. | 别担心 我和大多数病理学家不一样 |
[13:43] | That’s for sure. | 那当然 |
[13:44] | When a person inhales water, | 当一个人呛水时 |
[13:46] | diatoms– a kind of microalgae– | 硅藻 也就是一种微藻 |
[13:49] | enters into the lungs, | 会进入肺部 |
[13:50] | then circulates through the organs. | 然后通过器官在体内循环 |
[13:52] | I extracted the diatoms from Eve’s bone marrow, | 我从伊芙的骨髓中提取到了硅藻 |
[13:55] | examined them, revealing a slightly different level of chlorophyll | 进行检测后发现叶绿素含量 |
[13:59] | than in the sample water from the river. | 与河水样本中的硅藻略微有些不同 |
[14:02] | – Meaning? – Someone drowned her. | -什么意思 -有人先把她淹死了 |
[14:04] | And then threw her off that bridge. | 再把她从桥上扔了下去 |
[14:08] | Bright… | 布莱特 |
[14:09] | Our first profile is straightforward. | 我们的第一份侧写很直接 |
[14:12] | Nicholas Endicott is the sociopath puppet master. | 尼古拉斯·安迪考特就是反社会操控大师 |
[14:15] | He’s already proven he can pull strings at the NYPD. | 他已经证明他能够操控纽约警局了 |
[14:17] | We have no way of knowing how far his reach extends. | 我们不知道他的势力有多深 |
[14:20] | He’s the killer who doesn’t kill. | 他是一个不需要杀人的凶手 |
[14:22] | Eve’s murderer is different. | 伊芙的凶手不一样 |
[14:25] | We’re looking for an assassin. | 我们要找的是一个杀手 |
[14:26] | They’re almost impossible to profile. | 几乎无法对他们进行侧写 |
[14:28] | So… | 所以 |
[14:30] | I don’t have one. | 我给不出来 |
[14:34] | Bummer. | 太糟了 |
[14:35] | If I have a blind spot… | 如果要说我有什么盲点 |
[14:37] | this is it. | 那就是这个 |
[14:41] | I might know a guy. | 但我可能认识个人 |
[14:52] | Espresso, please. | 一杯浓缩咖啡 |
[14:56] | How’s the family, Ciro? | 最近家里人怎么样 赛勒 |
[15:00] | 16 grandchildren now. | 已经有16个孙辈了 |
[15:02] | Shall I pull out the pictures? | 要我拿照片出来给你看看吗 |
[15:06] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也不用 |
[15:12] | I need information. | 我需要情报 |
[15:13] | On a pro? | 职业的吗 |
[15:15] | Why bother? You’re never gonna catch him. | 何必白费力气 你反正也抓不到他 |
[15:17] | Just like you never caught me. | 就像你也没抓到过我 |
[15:21] | Indulge me. | 容我试试 |
[15:22] | Gil… | 吉尔 |
[15:23] | the arthritis… | 关节炎 |
[15:25] | makes it so tough to pull a trigger. | 真是让人连扣扳机都难 |
[15:31] | The Five Families must have been sad to see you go. | 五大家族放你走肯定很难过 |
[15:34] | You, uh, bring a friend? | 你还带了一个朋友吗 |
[15:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:39] | Nice coat. | 外套不错 |
[15:41] | But it’s in the wrong borough. | 不过来错了地方 |
[15:44] | I can smell a fed a mile away. | 我在一英里开外都能闻到联调局的味道 |
[15:47] | Hey, tell the Bureau what I told Arroyo here. | 我和埃偌佑说了 你也和局里说 |
[15:49] | I’ve closed up shop. | 我洗手不干了 |
[15:52] | The field office is a busy place. | 外勤办总是很忙 |
[15:55] | There’s only so many bomb threats | 我们每天能处理的 |
[15:56] | we can comb through in a day. | 炸弹威胁也有限 |
[15:58] | But I’d be happy to put your name back in the hopper. | 但是我很乐意把你的名字加回去 |
[16:01] | Or you could give my colleague here | 或者你也可以告诉我的同事 |
[16:03] | the information he needs. | 他需要的情报 |
[16:07] | Who was it? | 谁遇害了 |
[16:09] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[16:11] | Eve Blanchard. | 伊芙·布兰查德 |
[16:12] | Nice girl. | 好姑娘 |
[16:13] | That’s a shame, killing a woman. | 杀女人真是太下作了 |
[16:16] | Special place in hell for that. | 地狱有专门给这种人留的地方 |
[16:17] | Save it, Ciro. | 得了吧 赛勒 |
[16:18] | We both know assassins try to avoid overlap. | 我们都知道杀手会避免工作区域重叠 |
[16:21] | Too many active hits in the same city at the same time. | 不会同时在同一座城市执行过多任务 |
[16:24] | What we need to know is who’s been working New York. | 我们要知道最近谁在纽约活动 |
[16:33] | They call her The Nightingale. | 他们叫她夜莺 |
[16:38] | Ciro said she’s possibly in her mid-30s. | 赛勒说她可能30多岁 |
[16:41] | – Any other description? – No. | -还有其他外表特征描述吗 -没有 |
[16:43] | She’s famously skilled at concealing her identity. | 她以擅长掩饰身份闻名 |
[16:45] | Oh, cool. Should be easy then. | 太好了 那应该特别简单 |
[16:47] | Yeah, but we’re not looking for her. | 嗯 但我们要找的不是她 |
[16:49] | We’re looking for her next target. | 而是她的下一个目标 |
[16:50] | The big data whistleblower, Conrad Hulce, | 大数据吹哨人 康拉德·胡斯 |
[16:53] | has a ticket on the 234 to D.C. | 购买了234列车前往华盛顿的票 |
[17:01] | Bar charging station, poppy seed. | 酒吧充电站 罂粟籽 |
[17:03] | Way too much cream cheese. | 蘸太多奶油奶酪了 |
[17:07] | Okay, let’s keep our distance. | 好吧 我们保持距离 |
[17:24] | The Nightingale’s here. | 夜莺就在这里 |
[17:27] | Might not go down today, | 也许今天不会动手 |
[17:29] | but she’s watching him. | 但是她正盯着他 |
[17:31] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[17:33] | Bright, there are hundreds of women in this place. | 布莱特 这里有几百个女人呢 |
[17:36] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[17:37] | I’m working without a profile. | 我现在没有侧写 |
[17:39] | Any one of them could be the assassin. | 任何一个都有可能是杀手 |
[17:46] | There’s no way to get the drop on her. | 我们没可能把她找出来 |
[17:48] | We need to draw her out. | 我们得引她现身 |
[17:58] | When the commotion starts, | 等骚乱开始时 |
[18:00] | one woman will remain perfectly calm. | 会有一个女人镇定自若 |
[18:02] | What commotion? | 什么骚乱 |
[18:03] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[18:04] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 我来负责剩下的事 |
[18:06] | Bright? | 布莱特 |
[18:08] | Bright. | 布莱特 |
[18:09] | What commotion? | 什么骚乱 |
[18:10] | What the hell’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[18:13] | Bright. | 布莱特 |
[18:13] | Come in, Bright. | 回答我 布莱特 |
[18:15] | Bright, come in, Bright. | 布莱特 回答我 布莱特 |
[18:18] | Conrad Hulce! | 康拉德·胡斯 |
[18:20] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[18:24] | A knife! | 有刀 |
[18:26] | He just-just got stabbed! | 他被捅了 |
[18:39] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 快走 |
[18:43] | Squad Central, this is Tarmel. | 指挥中心 我是塔梅尔 |
[18:45] | We need a bus. | 我们需要一辆巴士 |
[18:48] | Fall to the ground. | 摔倒在地 |
[18:49] | I’m gonna save your life. | 我是在救你 |
[18:54] | It’s ketchup. Start screaming. | 是番茄酱 快喊疼 |
[19:07] | You definitely know how to cause some commotion. | 你还真懂如何制造骚乱 |
[19:09] | Just get out of here. Go, go! | 快离开这里 快 快 |
[19:12] | One o’clock, shopping bag. | 一点钟方向 购物袋 |
[19:15] | I’m on it. | 我来 |
[20:08] | CIA? | 中情局 |
[20:09] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[20:16] | What am I doing? | 我在这干什么 |
[20:17] | I should be working this story. | 我应该去写这个报道 |
[20:19] | I’m the one who figured out that your boyfriend is super shady. | 是我发现你男朋友有很多不可告人秘密的 |
[20:22] | Again, not my… | 再说一遍 不是我的… |
[20:23] | Fine, your-your special pal. | 行吧 你的特别好友 |
[20:26] | I don’t care what we call him. | 我不在乎我们怎样称呼他 |
[20:27] | I am not afraid of Nicholas Endicott. | 我不怕尼古拉斯·安迪考特 |
[20:30] | Or any other old man in a $20,000 suit. | 或其他任何一个穿着两万美元西服的老男人 |
[20:34] | I am not afraid of him, Ainsley. | 我不是怕他 安斯莉 |
[20:37] | I liked him. | 我是喜欢他 |
[20:41] | He was the first man in a long time that I could… | 他是很久以来第一个我能够… |
[20:46] | He was a widower. | 他是个鳏夫 |
[20:47] | I thought he was broken like me. | 我以为他和我一样受过伤 |
[20:49] | I thought he understood. | 我以为他能理解我 |
[20:53] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[20:56] | So… | 所以… |
[20:59] | until you have endured a lifetime of heartache, | 除非你自己亲身经历了一辈子的伤心 |
[21:02] | maybe you could give the old woman | 也许你可以稍微体谅一下 |
[21:05] | in a $20,000 suit a little credit. | 一个穿着两万美元西服的老女人 |
[21:09] | Mom… two things. | 妈妈 两件事 |
[21:12] | First, I am going to take Endicott down. | 第一 我会把安迪考特拉下马的 |
[21:16] | Second… | 第二… |
[21:17] | you’re not old. | 你不老 |
[21:25] | Oh, no, please, Ainsley. | 别走 求你了 安斯莉 |
[21:26] | I’m a reporter. | 我是个记者 |
[21:28] | This is what I do. | 这是我的天职 |
[21:39] | Two weeks ago, you took someone from me. | 两周前 你杀死了一个我身边的人 |
[21:44] | Eve Blanchard clawed her way out from a nightmare childhood. | 伊芙·布兰查德从她噩梦般的童年艰难成长起来 |
[21:49] | She built herself a life. | 她打拼出了自己的人生 |
[21:52] | She wasn’t like you or me. | 她和你或我不一样 |
[21:55] | She was good. | 她是好人 |
[21:57] | It’s a job. | 你是收钱办事 |
[21:59] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[22:04] | But you killed her. | 但事实是你杀了她 |
[22:17] | Maybe you know something about nightmare childhoods. | 也许你知道什么叫噩梦般的童年 |
[22:21] | Is that accent Warsaw? | 你那是华沙口音吗 |
[22:24] | Are you a profiler? | 你是侧写师吗 |
[22:26] | – I work with the police. – Don’t bother. | -我和警方合作 -别费心了 |
[22:29] | You can’t shrink me. | 你侧写不了我的 |
[22:35] | I need to understand you. | 我需要理解你 |
[22:39] | I need to understand why Eve Blanchard is dead. | 我需要理解为什么伊芙·布兰查德死了 |
[22:42] | My one phone call was to the CIA. | 我那通电话是打给中情局的 |
[22:47] | They’ve offered me a job before. | 他们之前雇我干个活儿 |
[22:49] | Today I accepted. | 今天我接受了 |
[22:52] | So our time together is limited. | 所以我们在一起的时间不多了 |
[22:57] | I’m sorry about your girlfriend. | 你女朋友的事我深表遗憾 |
[22:59] | She sounds lovely. | 听起来她是个很好的人 |
[23:03] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但我没杀她 |
[23:05] | I’ve been set up on Conrad for the last month. | 上一个月我一直在盯着康拉德 |
[23:10] | How did she die? | 她是怎么死的 |
[23:14] | Drowned. | 淹死的 |
[23:16] | Apparent suicide. | 看着像是自杀 |
[23:20] | Tough job. | 难度很大 |
[23:22] | You have to really sell it. | 得伪装得很像才行 |
[23:28] | Your lawyer is here. | 你的律师来了 |
[23:30] | CIA. | 中情局 |
[23:35] | What do you mean, “you need to sell it”? | 你说”得伪装得很像”是什么意思 |
[23:43] | Staging a suicide is complicated. | 伪装自杀是很复杂的 |
[23:46] | In success, there is not even a whisper of foul play. | 成功的情况下不会有一丝破绽 |
[23:49] | So you have to get close. | 所以你必须接近目标 |
[23:52] | You have to get to know them. | 了解他们 |
[23:53] | Their home, their habits. | 他们的家 他们的习惯 |
[23:56] | It’s tedious… | 非常乏味 |
[23:59] | but lucrative. | 但收获颇多 |
[24:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:10] | We’ll keep eyes on her. | 我们会留意她的 |
[24:12] | What if she’s telling the truth? | 她说的要是真相怎么办 |
[24:14] | Whoever it was found their way into Eve’s life. | 凶手设法走进了伊芙的生活 |
[24:20] | We need to go to her apartment. | 我们得去她的公寓看看 |
[24:27] | Any update on Mr. David’s illness? | 大卫先生病情怎么样了 |
[24:31] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[24:33] | I guess I can ask. | 我可以去问问 |
[24:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:37] | He and I have been together such a long time now, I, uh, | 他和我度过了这么久的时光 我… |
[24:42] | I can’t help but worry. | 我忍不住担心 |
[24:46] | And I requested the telephone. | 我要求使用电话 |
[24:50] | Where is it? | 电话在哪儿 |
[24:51] | I need to check on my family. | 我得问问家人近况 |
[24:53] | I-I was told, on this unit, | 我被告知 在这里 |
[24:55] | prisoners aren’t allowed phone access. | 犯人不允许使用电话 |
[25:00] | I am not like other prisoners. | 我和其他犯人不一样 |
[25:44] | What do you think? | 感觉如何 |
[25:47] | Is this acceptable? | 还可以接受吧 |
[25:48] | The guards call it “the penthouse.” | 狱警称之为”顶层公寓” |
[25:50] | I guess that’s gallows humor, | 我猜是带了点讽刺的 |
[25:53] | but it’s apt, all things considered. | 但仔细一想还是挺准确的 |
[25:55] | What’s the square footage? | 多少平方 |
[25:58] | I don’t know, Martin. | 我不知道 马丁 |
[26:02] | I could put some shelves here. | 这边可以放几个书架 |
[26:05] | A desk. | 一张书桌 |
[26:07] | A Persian rug would do wonders. | 再铺上一块波斯地毯就更完美了 |
[26:18] | Don’t look so paranoid, Martin. | 不要那么多疑 马丁 |
[26:21] | I’d never poison you. | 我怎么可能给你下毒 |
[26:23] | I just thought you might like one last taste | 就是想着你可能想尝最后一口 |
[26:24] | of Chateauneuf-du-Pape. | 教皇新堡的葡萄酒 |
[26:28] | You should have let it breathe first. | 这酒要先醒一会 |
[27:03] | This is the last time we will ever see each other again. | 这是我们最后一次见面了 |
[27:06] | I’ve secured you a very comfortable cage. | 我帮你搞定了一间非常舒适的牢房 |
[27:08] | I hope that we can walk away two satisfied parties. | 希望我们彼此能满意地分道扬镳 |
[27:13] | As long as… | 只要… |
[27:15] | I get certain assurances. | 我得到一些保障 |
[27:21] | To détente. | 敬和解 |
[27:34] | Oh, excuse me? I – I didn’t order this. | 不好意思 我没点这个 |
[27:36] | You should have. | 你应该点 |
[27:38] | Pinot grigio, as a rule, has no personality. | 通常来说 皮灰诺葡萄酒毫无个性 |
[27:43] | I think it’s time we had a chat. | 我们是时候谈谈了 |
[27:54] | Earthy, isn’t it? A bit gamey, even? | 有土香 是不是 甚至还有点呛 |
[27:57] | – It’s delicious. – Well, of course it is. | -很好喝 -当然好喝 |
[27:59] | Chateauneuf-du-Pape. | 这可是教皇新堡 |
[28:04] | This is such a treat, the two of us, sharing a drink. | 真好啊 你我一起品酒 |
[28:09] | But I have to ask… | 但我还是得问 |
[28:11] | are you spying on me? | 你是不是在监视我 |
[28:18] | It can be difficult for adult children, | 成年后的孩子确实很难接受 |
[28:20] | when their parent enters into a relationship with someone new. | 父母走进一段新的恋爱关系 |
[28:24] | I’m very protective of my mother. | 我对妈妈保护欲很强 |
[28:28] | I think I’m falling for her. | 我觉得自己爱上她了 |
[28:30] | I would do anything to… | 我愿意做任何事 |
[28:33] | make her life one she’s excited to live again. | 让她的生活重新充满激情 |
[28:37] | My mother doesn’t hate her life. | 我妈妈并不讨厌现在的生活 |
[28:39] | But what Martin did, it-it’s… | 但马丁做的事 确实… |
[28:42] | stifled her. | 禁锢了她 |
[28:43] | There’s so much potential for happiness in Jessica. | 杰西卡有那么多幸福的可能性 |
[28:46] | And Malcolm. | 还有马科姆 |
[28:49] | And you. | 以及你 |
[28:52] | Tell me why you’re here. | 告诉我你为什么来这里 |
[28:58] | I want to profile you. | 我想专访你 |
[28:59] | A prime-time segment on Endicott Pharmaceuticals. | 给安迪考特制药做一期黄金时段节目 |
[29:02] | You’re ambitious. | 你很有野心 |
[29:05] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[29:06] | And what’s your endgame? | 你的终极目标是什么 |
[29:08] | An anchor seat? Chair on The View? | 稳居高位 主持《观点》 |
[29:11] | Or maybe you want more. | 还是说你想要更多 |
[29:13] | How about White House press secretary? | 白宫新闻发言人如何 |
[29:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:19] | I guess I never really let myself think that big. | 我从来没妄想爬得那么高 |
[29:23] | Because you never had a man like me in your corner. | 因为你身边从未有过像我这样的人 |
[29:27] | Now you do. | 现在你有了 |
[29:39] | Where do you want to start? | 你想从哪开始 |
[29:40] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[29:44] | I don’t need gloves. | 我不需要手套 |
[29:50] | Tally has these red shoes. | 塔莉有一双红鞋 |
[29:53] | I don’t know who makes them or what you call them, | 我不知道什么牌子 也不知道叫什么鞋 |
[29:55] | but she wore them on this really good night out. | 但有一次她穿上那双鞋 和我外出度过了美好的一晚 |
[30:00] | And now, every time I see them in the closet, | 现在 我每次在衣柜里看到那双鞋 |
[30:03] | it comes back. | 就会回想起那一晚 |
[30:04] | That feeling… | 重温… |
[30:07] | of us. | 我们在一起的感觉 |
[30:12] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[30:13] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:16] | I’ll take the bedroom. | 我负责卧室 |
[31:02] | Yo, Bright. | 布莱特 |
[31:05] | Did you find one, too? | 你也找到了一个吗 |
[31:07] | – They’re all over the apartment. – The killer was upstairs. | -整个公寓布满了摄像头 -杀手就在楼上 |
[31:11] | This whole time. | 一直都在 |
[31:14] | Watching us. | 监视着我们 |
[31:21] | You can tell my overprotective son that I am safe. | 你可以告诉我那保护欲过强的儿子 我很安全 |
[31:25] | Join me? | 一起喝吗 |
[31:27] | I can’t stay for long. I just came to check on you. | 我待不了太久 我就是来看看你是否安全 |
[31:32] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[31:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:41] | I know Eve was your friend. | 我知道伊芙是你朋友 |
[31:42] | You should be worried about Malcolm, not me. | 你应该担心马科姆 而不是我 |
[31:47] | I always worry about Malcolm. | 我一直都很担心马科姆 |
[31:49] | As much as he resists it. | 尽管他非常抗拒 |
[31:51] | A quality he shares with his mother. | 这点倒是和他妈妈一模一样 |
[31:59] | All Eve ever knew was pain. | 伊芙的一生都只有痛苦 |
[32:03] | It’s such a shame that she’ll never see justice | 太遗憾了 她永远都无法看到 |
[32:06] | brought to the man who took her sister. | 夺走她姐姐的人被正法 |
[32:10] | Are you talking about Martin? Or Nicholas? | 你说的是马丁还是尼古拉斯 |
[32:17] | What’s the difference? | 有区别吗 |
[32:19] | They are both malicious, | 他们都是歹毒 |
[32:21] | deceitful criminals. | 虚伪的罪犯 |
[32:24] | And I chose them. | 而我却选择了他们 |
[32:25] | – Jess… – What is wrong with me? | -杰西 -我有什么毛病啊 |
[32:27] | What is it about me that I attract these… | 我身上到底哪一点吸引了这些… |
[32:31] | these horrible men? | 禽兽 |
[32:38] | There is nothing wrong with you. | 你没有任何问题 |
[32:41] | And there are good men out there, too. | 外面还有大把好男人 |
[32:44] | I had a chance with a good man. | 我曾经和一个好男人有过机会 |
[32:50] | I screwed it up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[32:52] | We both did. | 我们都搞砸了 |
[32:58] | Too bad we missed our window, huh? | 真遗憾我们错过了 |
[33:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:06] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[33:09] | The apartment above Eve’s wasn’t rented. | 伊芙楼上的公寓没有出租 |
[33:11] | The killer must have broken in, squatted. | 杀手肯定是撬门进去占用了 |
[33:13] | Who knows how long they were watching her. | 谁知道凶手已经监视她多久了 |
[33:15] | I pulled all the security footage from the past month. | 我调出了上个月所有监控录像 |
[33:17] | Tech Services is running facial recognition | 技术部正在进行面部识别 |
[33:18] | and cross-referencing these images | 并将这些人和已知住户名单 |
[33:20] | – with the list of known tenants. – That’ll take days. | -进行交叉比对 -这得好几天 |
[33:24] | Stop. | 停 |
[33:26] | That guy. | 这个人 |
[33:27] | Yeah, his face is angled away from the camera. | 他脸朝向的角度摄像头正好拍不到 |
[33:29] | It’s like he’s purposely planning his movements to avoid it. | 就好像他是刻意这样做来避开摄像头的一样 |
[33:34] | Look, Bright, there he is again. | 看 布莱特 又是他 |
[33:36] | Hat. Headphones. | 帽子 耳机 |
[33:39] | Look. | 看 |
[33:41] | Hoodie. | 连帽衫 |
[33:42] | What does it mean? | 这说明了什么 |
[33:43] | And who wears white pants every day? | 还有 谁会天天穿白裤子啊 |
[33:45] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[33:47] | His ears are always covered. | 他总是会遮住自己的耳朵 |
[33:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:50] | Because they’ll identify him. | 因为耳朵会让他暴露身份 |
[33:51] | The pants are his uniform. | 裤子是他的制服 |
[33:53] | It’s Eddie, the new guard. | 是埃迪 新来的守卫 |
[33:54] | He’s got perichondral hematoma. | 他有耳廓血肿 |
[33:56] | Cauliflower ear. | 也就是菜花耳 |
[33:58] | We have to get to Claremont. Now. | 我们得立即赶去克莱蒙特 |
[34:10] | Doctor, you have a visitor. | 医生 你有访客 |
[34:12] | How wonderful. | 太好了 |
[34:14] | Is it my son? | 是我儿子吗 |
[34:17] | Perhaps he’s, uh, finally decided to heed my warning. | 可能他终于决定听从我的警告了 |
[34:23] | You were right, you’re not like other prisoners. | 你说得对 你的确和其他犯人不一样 |
[34:26] | You shouldn’t have told your family about Mr. Endicott. | 你不该告诉你家人安迪考特先生的事 |
[34:46] | NYPD! Open the door! | 纽约警局 开门 |
[34:52] | Dr. Whitly! | 惠特利医生 |
[34:53] | Hey, we need help! | 我们需要帮助 |
[34:58] | Dad! No! | 爸爸 不 |
[35:18] | This is for my son. | 这是为了我儿子 |
[35:20] | No. Stop. | 不 住手 |
[35:23] | No! | 不 |
[35:24] | No. | 不 |
[35:28] | Open this door. Open this door. | 把门打开 把门打开 |
[35:33] | NYPD. Let him go! | 纽约警局 放开他 |
[35:35] | – Dr. Whitly, take your hands off him. – Let him go! | -惠特利医生 放开他 -放开 |
[35:42] | Call for medical assistance. Go, go, go. | 叫医疗援助 快去 |
[35:45] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Eve Blanchard. | 我们现在以谋杀伊芙·布兰查德的罪名拘捕你 |
[35:52] | JT, you good? | JT 你还好吗 |
[35:53] | So, this is JT. | 原来这位就是JT |
[35:56] | I’ve met the whole team. Hi. | 全队人我都见过了 你好啊 |
[35:59] | I’m Martin. | 我是马丁 |
[36:03] | Good thing you came in when you did. | 幸好你们冲进来了 |
[36:04] | I was being brutally attacked. | 我当时正在被残暴袭击呢 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:09] | Good thing. | 幸好 |
[36:13] | – And he… he threw his little glove… – No. | -然而后他把小手套… -不是吧 |
[36:15] | …right at Luisa, and then he marched back to the car | 丢向路易莎 然后气呼呼地 |
[36:18] | with his little arms pumping dramatically | 一路甩着胳膊 |
[36:20] | the entire way. | 冲回车上 |
[36:37] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[36:39] | Yes. No, of course. It’s late. | 好 当然了 很晚了 |
[36:42] | But thank you. | 不过谢谢你 |
[36:45] | I needed this. | 我需要这个 |
[36:51] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[37:00] | We didn’t miss our window. | 我们没错过 |
[37:02] | I slammed it shut. | 是我扼杀了那萌芽 |
[37:04] | You were right to. | 你做得对 |
[37:08] | I met Jackie. | 我遇到了杰姬 |
[37:11] | Had a whole life. | 过了幸福的一生 |
[37:14] | We moved on, Jess. No regrets. | 我们向前看了 杰西 没有遗憾 |
[37:16] | I have regrets. | 我有遗憾 |
[37:18] | I do. I told you we were from different worlds. | 我后悔了 我曾说我们来自不同世界 |
[37:22] | – We are. – But that’s not why I ended things. | -的确如此 -但那不是我结束可能的原因 |
[37:29] | I was scared. | 我害怕了 |
[37:31] | You were the one good thing in my son’s life. | 你是我儿子生命中唯一美好的事物 |
[37:36] | I let you believe… | 我让你误以为… |
[37:39] | that you weren’t good enough for me… | 你不够好 配不上我 |
[37:42] | because it was… | 因为这样… |
[37:44] | easier than admitting… | 总好过承认… |
[37:48] | that I could never be good enough for you. | 是我永远都配不上你 |
[37:56] | You’re good enough, Jess. | 你当然配得上 杰西 |
[38:00] | You have always been good enough. | 你一直都那么美好 |
[38:33] | Killer’s in the hospital. | 凶手在医院 |
[38:35] | We got a uni on him. He’s not going anywhere | 有巡警盯着他 他逃不了的 |
[38:37] | till we question him in the morning. | 我们早上去问话 |
[38:39] | No matter what, it’s a good collar. | 不管怎么样 逮捕得漂亮 |
[38:42] | It doesn’t bring her back. | 这并不能让她死而复生 |
[38:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:49] | You did it. You got the guy that killed Eve. | 你做到了 你抓住了杀害伊芙的凶手 |
[38:53] | That matters. | 这很重要 |
[39:18] | He doesn’t matter. | 他不重要 |
[39:20] | There’s no profile. | 根本没有侧写 |
[39:22] | And he killed Eve because it was his job. | 他杀了伊芙 是因为那是他的工作 |
[39:26] | Endicott hired him to do it. | 安迪考特才是幕后主使 |
[39:30] | He’ll make a deal. | 他会供出他的 |
[39:32] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这不会发生的 |
[39:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[39:42] | Bright. | 布莱特 |
[39:49] | I’m with Major Crimes. | 我是重案组的 |
[39:50] | Lieutenant Arroyo sent me. | 埃偌佑副队派我来 |
[40:12] | Hello, Eddie. | 你好 埃迪 |
[40:18] | What do you mean by “assurances”? | 你说的”保障”是什么意思 |
[40:20] | You’re already locked up, | 你已经被关起来了 |
[40:22] | and this cell suits you, for now. | 这牢房目前适合你 |
[40:24] | But what happens in ten years, when you’re a caged animal | 但十年后呢 到时你已成笼中困兽 |
[40:27] | and when you go stir-crazy and decide to burn it all down? | 被长期监禁逼疯 决定把一切夷为平地 |
[40:30] | We have a deal… | 我们说好了的 |
[40:32] | mutual assurance or… | 共同保障 或是… |
[40:35] | mutual destruction. | 同归于尽 |
[40:39] | I need more. | 我需要更多 |
[40:41] | I take comfort in a certain measure of control, | 一定程度的掌控才能让我安心 |
[40:44] | and my business provides it for me. | 而我的生意能提供给我 |
[40:48] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[40:50] | I broke some laws, just like you… | 我违法了法律 就像你 |
[40:52] | but my business trades in the science of the human body. | 但我在人体科学方面的生意 |
[40:56] | It’s helped me realize that there’s one form of leverage | 帮我意识到有一种筹码 |
[41:00] | that trumps all the others. | 胜过其他任何筹码 |
[41:02] | So I use it. | 所以我就利用了它 |
[41:05] | Don’t cross me, Martin. | 别惹我 马丁 |
[41:08] | If you tell anyone about Sophie Sanders, | 如果你告诉别人索菲·桑德斯的事 |
[41:11] | I will do more than destroy you, | 我不仅会毁了你 |
[41:12] | I will destroy your entire family. | 我还会毁了你全家 |
[41:14] | Do not threaten my… | 别威胁我的… |
[41:15] | I will bankrupt your estate, ruin your children, | 我会让你倾家荡产 毁了你的儿女 |
[41:18] | and make love to your beautiful wife. | 并和你漂亮的老婆做爱 |
[41:32] | But it probably won’t come to that. | 但应该不会到那种地步的 |
[41:34] | And in the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[41:37] | I’ll make sure you get a nice rug. | 我会确保你得到一张好地毯的 |
[41:39] | Deal? | 成交 |
[42:03] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这么做了 |
[42:15] | I need you to go. | 我需要你离开 |
[42:20] | I said go! | 我叫你走 |
[42:30] | My name’s Malcolm Bright. I work with the NYPD. | 我叫马科姆·布莱特 我是纽约警局的 |
[42:36] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[42:45] | Eddie was killed in the hospital. | 埃迪在医院被杀 |
[42:46] | Edrisa found DNA on the body. | 艾德里莎在尸体上发现了DNA |
[42:50] | Your DNA. | 你的DNA |
[42:51] | Well, he was alive when I went to question him. | 我去找他问话时 他还活着 |
[42:53] | This was not an accidental transfer. | 这不是意外沾染上的 |
[42:55] | It was hair… | 是头发… |
[42:56] | skin cells under the fingernails. | 和皮肤细胞卡在指甲缝里 |
[43:00] | Too much to ignore. | 数量多到不能无视 |
[43:03] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[43:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:08] | Gil, you… you know I didn’t do this. | 吉尔 你知道不是我做的 |
[43:10] | Malcolm Bright, you’re under arrest for murder. | 马科姆·布莱特 你因涉嫌谋杀被逮捕 |