时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:17] | This ledge is taken. | 此台有人了 |
[00:18] | What? | 什么 |
[00:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:21] | Malcolm Bright. | 马科姆·布莱特 |
[00:23] | Charmed. | 幸会 |
[00:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:26] | Out here? | 在这里吗 |
[00:28] | Oh, you know, | 你知道的 |
[00:29] | ledge stuff. | 站台嘛 |
[00:30] | It’s been a hell of a year. | 今年真挺够呛 |
[00:33] | For all of us. | 对我们来说都是 |
[00:35] | Got real dark for me, though. | 但对我来说真的很黑暗 |
[00:38] | Family issues. | 家庭问题 |
[00:41] | Careful, man! | 小心 哥们 |
[00:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:46] | Careful– | 小心 |
[00:49] | it’s not really my thing. | 不是我的风格 |
[00:51] | It’s my father’s fault. | 都怪我父亲 |
[00:54] | All of this is. | 这一切都是 |
[00:56] | He’s in my head. | 他在我脑子里 |
[00:59] | Serial killers, they… | 连环杀手 他们… |
[01:01] | have a tendency to do that. | 往往会如此 |
[01:04] | You might have heard of him. | 你可能听说过他 |
[01:06] | Martin Whitly, The Surgeon. | 马丁·惠特利 外科医生 |
[01:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:14] | Tried to run away from it, | 我本想逃离那一切 |
[01:16] | deny it. | 否认它 |
[01:18] | You know, he’s my dad. | 可他毕竟是我爸爸 |
[01:21] | I am The Surgeon’s son! | 我是外科医生的儿子 |
[01:24] | You hear me, New York?! | 听到了吗 纽约 |
[01:26] | That’s me! | 就是我 |
[01:31] | We all have our issues. | 我们都有问题 |
[01:34] | Right, Chester? | 是吧 切斯特 |
[01:38] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[01:39] | I profiled you. | 我侧写了你 |
[01:41] | That’s how I knew you’d come here tonight. | 所以我知道你今晚会来到这里 |
[01:44] | To kill the Rose family. | 杀罗兹一家 |
[01:46] | Slit their throats, | 割他们的喉 |
[01:47] | like you did the Catlins last week. | 就像上周对卡特林一家那样 |
[01:49] | You’re the Penthouse Slasher. | 你是顶层公寓割喉杀手 |
[01:52] | But when you got here tonight, | 但你今晚来到之后 |
[01:54] | something spooked you. | 有什么吓到了你 |
[01:56] | So you ditched the knife, | 所以你丢下了刀 |
[01:58] | climbed out here, | 爬了出来 |
[01:59] | onto my ledge. | 到了我的窗台上 |
[02:04] | Except you’re smiling. | 可你在笑 |
[02:11] | You didn’t ditch the knife. | 你没丢掉刀 |
[02:20] | Bright, you were supposed to wait for us to anchor the tether! | 布莱特 你该等我们把绳子系好的 |
[02:23] | Seems like you anchored the tether. | 看来你系好了 |
[02:25] | Anchor that tether, Edrisa. | 快把绳子系上 艾德里莎 |
[02:27] | On it! I went through a light bondage phase | 在弄了 我在霍博肯时曾有段时间 |
[02:29] | back in Hoboken. | 迷上了轻度捆绑 |
[02:30] | I’m great with knots. | 我很擅长打结 |
[02:33] | Don’t let me go. | 别放手 |
[02:36] | Why shouldn’t I? | 凭什么不 |
[02:37] | You’re a killer, Chester. | 你是个杀手 切斯特 |
[02:39] | If I let you go, | 如果我放手 |
[02:41] | you’ll never hurt anyone again. | 你就再不会伤人了 |
[02:42] | Isn’t that the right thing to do? | 那难道不是该做的事吗 |
[02:46] | Bright! | 布莱特 |
[02:52] | Or… | 或者 |
[02:53] | maybe right and wrong don’t matter. | 或许是非不重要 |
[02:56] | Maybe it comes down to… | 或许最终要看 |
[02:58] | what do I want to do? | 我想怎么做 |
[03:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:04] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[03:10] | Kind of busy. | 在忙呢 |
[03:11] | My boy. | 儿子 |
[03:14] | It-It’s your father. | 是你父亲 |
[03:17] | I have, uh… I have sensational news. | 我…有惊人的消息 |
[03:19] | Please say it’s cancer. | 拜托说你得癌症了 |
[03:20] | I’m heading home! | 我要回家了 |
[03:22] | Wait, what did you say? | 等等 你说什么 |
[03:23] | What do you mean, home? | 什么叫回家 |
[03:24] | Well… well, not-not home home. | 不是回那个家 |
[03:28] | – They’re transferring me back to Claremont. – Why? | -他们要把我转回克莱蒙特 -为什么 |
[03:30] | Well, I did single-handedly prevent COVID | 我可是凭一己之力避免了新冠 |
[03:33] | from ravaging the most overpopulated prison on the East Coast. | 在东岸人数最多的监狱里肆虐 |
[03:37] | ‘Course, contact tracing is a breeze | 当然了 病人没有人权时 |
[03:37] | {\pos(374,247)}美国约翰斯·霍普金斯大学的统计数据显示 截至美国东部时间1月12日16时22分 美国累计新冠肺炎确诊病例已超过2277万例 达到22771320例 累计死亡病例超过37.9万例 达到379365例 | |
[03:38] | when your patients don’t have rights. | 接触追踪就轻松多了 |
[03:40] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[03:42] | I really have to… | 我真得… |
[03:43] | I know, I know, I know, I know. You’re very busy. Very busy. | 我知道 你很忙 |
[03:45] | But we haven’t spoken in… | 但我们好久没通话了 |
[03:48] | in-in months. | 都几个月了 |
[03:50] | Uh, let me ask, how-how are you? | 我问问 你怎么样了 |
[03:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:56] | I’m… | 我… |
[03:58] | …hanging in there. | 撑着呢 |
[04:07] | JT! You rolling? | JT 在拍了吗 |
[04:11] | You look… | 你看上去 |
[04:12] | great. Uh, ready? | 很棒 准备好了吗 |
[04:14] | I’m here with acting head of Major Crimes, | 我身边的是重案组代理负责人 |
[04:16] | Detective JT Tarmel. So… | JT·塔梅尔警探 那么… |
[04:18] | is the Penthouse Slasher in custody? | 顶层公寓割喉杀手已被羁押了吗 |
[04:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:23] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[04:25] | So, what happened? | 那么 发生了什么 |
[04:28] | It was a good collar. | 这次逮捕很顺利 |
[04:29] | Proud of my team. | 为我的团队骄傲 |
[04:31] | And my medical examiner’s knot-tying capabilities. | 还有我的法医打结的才华 |
[04:38] | Thanks. Quite a picture | 谢谢 真是为我们 |
[04:40] | you’ve painted for our audience at home. | 在电视前的观众们 描绘出了生动的画面 |
[04:45] | Malcolm! | 马科姆 |
[04:47] | I need Gil out of the hospital. | 我需要吉尔出院 |
[04:49] | Your new boss has the razzle-dazzle of an Amish gigolo. | 你的新老大一点魅力都没有 |
[04:53] | Gil needs time to recover, Ains. | 吉尔需要时间恢复 安斯 |
[04:56] | And it’s okay if you do, too. | 你也完全可以休息休息 |
[04:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:59] | Honestly, I’m more worried about you. | 说真的 我更担心你 |
[05:05] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[05:06] | Never better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[05:07] | Don’t let my hard-charging reporter act fool you. | 别被我干劲十足的记者外表迷惑了 |
[05:10] | I care about you. | 我关心你 |
[05:13] | Get some sleep tonight, okay? | 今晚好好睡一觉 好吗 |
[05:15] | For me? | 就当为了我 |
[05:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:17] | Anything for you. | 为你做什么都行 |
[05:22] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[05:28] | Oh, God. Malcolm. | 天啊 马科姆 |
[05:29] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[05:30] | – What happened? – Ainsley. | -发生了什么 -安斯莉 |
[05:32] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[05:33] | Focus on me. Ainsley, focus on me. | 看我 安斯莉 好好看着我 |
[05:36] | What happened? Where am I? | 发生了什么 我在哪 |
[05:39] | Hey. Listen. All right? | 听我说 好吗 |
[05:42] | You did nothing. | 你什么都没做 |
[05:45] | I did this, Ainsley. | 是我干的 安斯莉 |
[05:48] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[05:58] | * The moment I wake up * | *每天我一睁眼* |
[06:02] | * Before I put on my makeup * | *还未化上妆容* |
[06:06] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[06:06] | * I say a little prayer for you * | *我会先为你祈祷* |
[06:11] | * To live without you * | *若要失去你而独活* |
[06:12] | * Would only bring heartbreak for me. * | *只会让我心如刀割* |
[06:18] | What an unexpected surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[06:21] | To what do I owe… this? | 我何德何能 能迎来这个 |
[06:23] | I spent months cooped up with your sister in quarantine, | 我跟你妹妹一起被隔离了几个月 |
[06:26] | practicing piano. | 练习钢琴 |
[06:29] | It felt unfair not to share it with you. | 感觉不跟你分享挺不公平的 |
[06:32] | Oh, save some for Mommy. | 给妈妈留点 |
[06:33] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[06:34] | I have all the pills I need. | 我需要的药都有了 |
[06:36] | And a few I don’t. | 还有些我不需要的 |
[06:38] | I am reinstituting brunch. | 我开始恢复早午餐的习惯了 |
[06:40] | You and your sister are healthy and safe. | 你和你妹妹都健康并且安全 |
[06:43] | Gil is recovering nicely. | 吉尔也恢复得很好 |
[06:45] | I might even go pay him a visit. | 我甚至可能会去看看他 |
[06:47] | Just a visit? | 只是看看吗 |
[06:50] | I am ignoring the insinuation, | 我就当没听到你的含沙射影 |
[06:51] | because there is more good news. | 因为还有更多好消息 |
[06:54] | The Times is reporting that Nicholas Endicott’s body | 《时代周刊》报道说尼古拉斯·安迪考特的尸体 |
[06:57] | has turned up in Belarus or someplace like that. | 出现在了白俄罗斯 或是类似的地方 |
[07:06] | Malcolm? | 马科姆 |
[07:10] | Estonia. | 是爱沙尼亚 |
[07:11] | Lake Peipus. | 楚德湖 |
[07:12] | You went offline. | 你刚才走神了 |
[07:14] | Mid-schmear. | 话说到一半的时候 |
[07:15] | I… | 我… |
[07:17] | I finished a big case last night and I just… | 我昨晚收尾了一个大案子 我… |
[07:20] | need another one. | 需要再来一个 |
[07:21] | A new murder. | 一起新的谋杀案 |
[07:23] | A new case to solve? | 一件新案子去侦破 |
[07:25] | You know me too well. | 你太了解我了 |
[07:27] | Do I? | 真的吗 |
[07:32] | JT caught a body. | JT发现了一具尸体 |
[07:33] | I’m in luck. | 我运气真好 |
[07:34] | Everything’s coming up roses. | 一切都好了起来 |
[07:36] | Now, if one of those prisoners in jail with your father | 如果那些跟你父亲一起坐牢的人 |
[07:38] | would just finish him off, | 有人能直接了结了他 |
[07:40] | we’d all be right as rain. | 我们就都万事大吉了 |
[07:43] | About that. | 关于这事 |
[07:47] | Oh, Mr. David… | 大卫先生 |
[07:50] | …how I have missed you. | 我可想死你了 |
[07:52] | Uh, the food in gen pop was abysmal. | 普通牢区的伙食太差了 |
[07:55] | And shower time not nearly as lively | 淋浴时的气氛也不像 |
[07:57] | as I’d been led to believe. | 人们说得那般活跃 |
[08:00] | No, I did not like it in hoosegow one bit. | 不 我一点也不喜欢监狱 |
[08:03] | I’m excited to, you know, get cleaned up, | 我等不及清洗干净 |
[08:07] | return to normal. | 回归正常生活了 |
[08:08] | I want to prepare you, Martin. | 我得先提醒你 马丁 |
[08:10] | There’ve been some changes around here. | 这里发生了一些变化 |
[08:16] | Well, | 哟 |
[08:19] | this is new. | 这还真新鲜 |
[08:24] | Hi. How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[08:25] | Oh, I’m wonderful. | 好极了 |
[08:26] | Global pandemic. Systemic racism. | 全球流行病 体制性的种族主义 |
[08:29] | It’s the perfect time to be a young Black woman and a cop. | 现在做一个年轻的黑人女性和警察简直太合适了 |
[08:31] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[08:33] | I think things are looking up. | 我觉得事情在好转 |
[08:34] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[08:38] | We get to catch a killer. | 我们有杀人凶手要抓了 |
[08:44] | Millicent Lee. | 米莉森特·李 |
[08:46] | Married a Texas oil tycoon 30 years her senior. | 嫁给了一个年长她30岁的得州石油大亨 |
[08:49] | After he died, | 他死后 |
[08:50] | she moved here to spend all that money. | 她搬来了这里 把遗产全挥霍了 |
[08:55] | There’s a… | 她… |
[08:56] | respectful quality | 被摆放的样子 |
[08:58] | to how she was placed. | 充满尊敬意味 |
[08:59] | Almost loving. | 几乎算怀着爱意 |
[09:01] | Question, how was she killed? | 提问 她是怎么被杀的 |
[09:04] | Answer, | 答案 |
[09:05] | the ‘Dreese knows. | 德姐知道 |
[09:09] | Or Edrisa. | 还是叫艾德里莎吧 |
[09:09] | Maybe that’s… | 也许那… |
[09:11] | Do you think I need a nickname? | 你觉得我需要弄个诨名吗 |
[09:12] | Because I liked it, but… | 因为我本来还挺喜欢的 但 |
[09:14] | now it sounds weird. | 现在听起来怪怪的 |
[09:15] | I can fire these people, right? | 我可以把他们都炒了的 对吧 |
[09:17] | Edrisa. | 艾德里莎 |
[09:19] | Right. Oh. | 好 |
[09:21] | How was she killed? | 她是怎么被杀的 |
[09:22] | Well, not here, for starters. | 首先 肯定不是在这里 |
[09:25] | She was moved postmortem. | 她是死后被搬过来的 |
[09:26] | As far as method, | 至于手法 |
[09:28] | 做好心理准备[扶好帽子]hold on to your hats. | |
[09:31] | Or heads. | 或者头 |
[09:48] | She was decapitated? | 她被砍头了 |
[09:52] | That cut is… | 这切口… |
[09:53] | Incredibly precise. | 手法极其精准 |
[09:55] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[09:56] | What does it mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[09:59] | Well, it means we can rule out a crime of passion. | 这意味着我们可以排除冲动犯罪了 |
[10:01] | This was… controlled, | 这手法… 非常自控 |
[10:04] | practiced. | 老练 |
[10:05] | No detail overlooked. | 没有忽略任何细节 |
[10:09] | This was an execution. | 这是处决 |
[10:10] | This is your version of things looking up? | 这就是你所谓的”好转”吗 |
[10:20] | That’s her. Millie. | 就是她 米莉 |
[10:21] | – Ms. Lee. – Thank you, Ms. Barba. | -李女士 -谢谢你 巴伯女士 |
[10:23] | Anything else we should know about your client? | 关于你委托人 你还有什么能告诉我们的 |
[10:26] | I was only her attorney here in New York. | 我只是她在纽约的律师 |
[10:27] | You’ll need to speak to her lawyers in Texas | 你们得找她在得州的律师 |
[10:29] | about her late husband’s murder. | 问问她丈夫被杀一案的信息 |
[10:31] | The rumors. | 那些谣言 |
[10:32] | Rumors? | 谣言 |
[10:35] | Well, we love rumors. | 我们最喜欢谣言了 |
[10:36] | Official story is | 官方版本是 |
[10:37] | Millie’s husband was killed by a caterer, | 米莉的丈夫是被一个餐饮公司服务生杀害的 |
[10:39] | a young kid looking for money. | 一个想要搞钱的年轻小伙 |
[10:41] | There were… | 有一些… |
[10:42] | whispers. | 传言 |
[10:44] | Millie had a relationship | 说米莉跟一个 |
[10:45] | with a carpenter working on her house. | 在她家干活的木匠有染 |
[10:47] | Boyd Hicks. | 博伊德·希克斯 |
[10:49] | He followed Millie here, lived rent-free in her mansion. | 他跟着米莉来到了这里 还住进了她的豪宅 |
[10:53] | I warned her it created the impression that he… | 我提醒过她 这看上去很容易让人以为是他… |
[10:55] | Killed her husband back in Texas. | 在得州时杀死了她丈夫 |
[10:56] | Maybe Boyd killed Millie, too! | 也许也是博伊德杀死了米莉 |
[11:01] | I’m sorry, I got excited. | 抱歉 我太激动了 |
[11:02] | I just… I don’t usually see this part. | 我只是… 通常我没机会参与这过程 |
[11:04] | As I said, they’re just rumors. | 我也说了 这些只是谣言 |
[11:06] | Proving them is your job. | 证实真伪是你们的工作 |
[11:10] | Does “homicidal boyfriend” fit with your profile? | “有杀人倾向的男友”符合你的侧写吗 |
[11:13] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[11:14] | But beheadings are almost always a form of punishment. | 但是斩首往往都是一种惩戒 |
[11:19] | This wasn’t about the money. | 这不是为了钱 |
[11:22] | Our killer is a justice seeker. | 我们的凶手是要主持正义 |
[11:26] | That’s why Millie had to die. | 所以米莉必须要死 |
[11:28] | He also wasn’t a novice. | 而且他是个老手了 |
[11:32] | – Are we sure it wasn’t done postmortem? – No. | -确定这不是死后斩首的吗 -确定 |
[11:34] | The decapitation killed her. | 她死于斩首 |
[11:36] | It was a single strike, high velocity. | 高速利落的一击 |
[11:38] | Like the world’s largest paper cutter. | 就像用了全世界最大的切纸机 |
[11:40] | That’s got a name. | 这可有专门的名字 |
[11:43] | Guillotine. | 断头台 |
[11:45] | That makes sense. | 难怪 |
[11:45] | I pulled wood splinters from the victim’s neck. | 我在死者的脖子里找到了木屑 |
[11:48] | A strain of French oak that’s been extinct for over a century. | 一种已经灭绝一百多年的法国橡树木屑 |
[11:56] | Millie was killed | 米莉死于 |
[11:58] | by an actual, historical guillotine? | 一架历史悠久 货真价实的断头台吗 |
[12:01] | Yeah, exciting. | 是啊 好令人兴奋哦 |
[12:04] | So, how does someone acquire one of those? | 那 怎么搞到一台断头台呢 |
[12:07] | Well, it’s nearly impossible. | 那几乎是不可能的 |
[12:08] | The French government destroyed most of them | 法国政府在1981年废除斩首刑后 |
[12:10] | when they banned capital punishment in ’81. | 就摧毁了大部分断头台 |
[12:13] | The last private auction of a functional guillotine | 最后一次拍卖功能齐备的断头台 |
[12:16] | was here in New York in, uh, ’96, I think. | 应该是在1996年的纽约 |
[12:24] | What? | 干嘛 |
[12:25] | You guys know I collect murder weapons and related ephemera. | 你们知道我爱收集凶器以及相关的轶事 |
[12:29] | That’s not weird. | 一点也不奇怪 |
[12:30] | It’s so weird. | 真的很奇怪 |
[12:33] | Any idea who got this one? | 那你知道是谁买走的吗 |
[12:36] | Uh, well, | 好吧 |
[12:38] | that was before I started collecting. | 那是在我开始收集之前的事了 |
[12:42] | Though I do know someone | 但我倒是知道 |
[12:45] | who dabbled in that world around then. | 有谁在那时候了解这些事 |
[12:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:48] | Run it down. | 去查 |
[12:54] | It’s The Surgeon, isn’t it? | 是外科医生 对吗 |
[13:09] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[13:14] | It’s so good to see… | 见到你真是… |
[13:22] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[13:22] | Sorry. Where’s my manners? | 抱歉 我真是太失礼了 |
[13:24] | Malcolm, Jerry. | 马科姆 这是杰瑞 |
[13:26] | Jerry, Malcolm. | 杰瑞 这是马科姆 |
[13:28] | Jerry here is my new roommate. | 杰瑞是我的新室友 |
[13:35] | Good stuff, Jer. | 很不错 小杰 |
[13:37] | Good stuff. I’m in hell. | 很不错 我简直身处地狱 |
[13:39] | Hell. | 地狱啊 |
[13:43] | – Maybe we should reschedule. – But why? | -也许我们应该重新安排时间 -为什么 |
[13:46] | Oh, no, we’re back together. | 不要 我们好不容易重聚 |
[13:47] | Finally able to really talk. | 终于能好好聊聊了 |
[13:50] | Commiserate about… | 哀悼一下… |
[13:54] | you know what. | 那个谁 |
[13:56] | Actually, I’m here on a case. | 实际上 我来这里是为了一个案子 |
[13:59] | Are you kidding? I’ve waited months for this. | 你没在逗我吧 我盼这个盼了好几个月了 |
[14:02] | Come on, partner. | 快说 搭档 |
[14:05] | What’s the hot goss? I see they found his body. | 有什么新消息 我知道他们找到了他的尸体 |
[14:08] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[14:10] | Jerome? Oh, please. | 你担心杰瑞姆吗 拜托 |
[14:12] | It’s cartoon time. He’s completely engrossed. | 现在是卡通片时间 他全神贯注呢 |
[14:15] | Also, he’s a moron. | 再说了 他是个白痴 |
[14:16] | I think that Coyote has a solid chance this time. | 我觉得那只郊狼这次成功的几率很大 |
[14:19] | I really do. | 真的 |
[14:22] | My victim was decapitated. | 案子里的死者被斩首了 |
[14:23] | The killer used an antique guillotine. | 凶手使用了古董断头台 |
[14:26] | I’m thinking it was the one sold in ’96. | 我猜可能是1996年被拍卖的那台 |
[14:28] | Well, uh, your theory is sound. | 你的猜测很有道理 |
[14:30] | It’s the only working guillotine in the tristate area. | 那架是整个三州地区唯一一架能用的 |
[14:30] | 包括纽约州 新泽西州和康涅狄格州 | |
[14:33] | Good. Who won it? Where is it? | 很好 被谁竞拍走了 现在在哪里 |
[14:36] | Nope. Can’t. | 不 不行 |
[14:39] | Not feeling it. | 我没感受到 |
[14:40] | What-what are you… what are you not feeling? | 没…没感受到什么 |
[14:42] | Appreciated. | 感激之情 |
[14:44] | We were partners. | 我们以前可是搭档 |
[14:47] | There’s a lot of blood. | 到处都是血 |
[14:48] | All right, forget the blood. Deal with the body first. | 好了 别管血迹了 先处理尸体 |
[14:50] | Rigor mortis will make dismemberment a real bitch. | 不然等尸体僵硬了就很难分尸了 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna chop him up? | 我得肢解他吗 |
[14:55] | This is for your sister, son. | 这是为了你妹妹 儿子 |
[14:58] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[15:00] | I totally agree. We should be singing about it, | 完全同意 我们该把它唱出来 |
[15:02] | not whispering for Jerry. | 而不是为了提防杰瑞而窃窃私语 |
[15:04] | – Like father, like… – Don’t say that! | -有其父必有… -不许这么说 |
[15:08] | Never say that. | 绝对不要这么说 |
[15:09] | Oh, I’m sorry, Jer. I’m sorry. Shh. | 抱歉 小杰 对不起 |
[15:11] | Back to your toons. Yeah. | 你继续看 嗯 |
[15:13] | “Meep, meep.” Yeah. That’s it. Back. | 看兔兔 这就对了 继续看吧 |
[15:17] | Note taken. I won’t gush. | 知道了 我不会再这样盛赞你了 |
[15:18] | But I got to ask. Estonia? | 但我必须问一句 居然在爱沙尼亚 |
[15:21] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[15:22] | No. It’s my turn. | 不 轮到我问了 |
[15:24] | Who bought… | 谁买下了… |
[15:25] | The guillotine. Right, fine. Yes. | 那架断头台 知道了 行啦 |
[15:32] | Give me a pen. | 给我一支笔 |
[15:38] | He’s a strange fellow, this collector. | 这位收藏家是个怪人 |
[15:41] | You think he’s a killer? | 你觉得他是个杀手吗 |
[15:42] | Well, anybody can be a killer. | 任何人都能成为杀手 |
[15:44] | Not anyone uses a guillotine. | 但并非所有人都会使用断头台 |
[15:46] | You’re looking for a student of the fatal arts. | 你要找的人是研究死亡艺术的 |
[15:49] | Start with him, my boy. | 从他开始查 我的儿子 |
[15:54] | – My boy! My boy! My boy! – Mr. David! | -我的儿子 我的儿子 -大卫先生 |
[15:57] | – I should go. – No, no. | -我该走了 -不不 |
[15:58] | Don’t let Jerry spoil our good time. | 别让杰瑞毁了我们的欢聚时光 |
[15:59] | Stay a little longer! | 再待一会儿吧 |
[16:00] | We’re just getting to the good stuff! | 我们才刚刚聊到有意思的话题 |
[16:04] | No! | 不 |
[16:09] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[16:10] | Oh, I really wish you hadn’t done that, Jer-bear. | 我真希望你没那么干 小杰杰 |
[16:15] | Don’t go too easy on him. | 别对他要求太松 |
[16:17] | I need him back strong. | 我需要他健健康康地回来 |
[16:18] | – How do you keep getting in here? – I got moves. | -你怎么能一直进来这里 -我有门路 |
[16:21] | It’s why you hired me. | 你不正是因此才雇用我的吗 |
[16:23] | Don’t let JT steal my job, now. | 别让JT把我的工作偷走了 |
[16:25] | – Ah, he wouldn’t dare. – Oh, I know. | -他可不敢 -我知道 |
[16:28] | How’s Bright? | 布莱特怎样了 |
[16:29] | Out of ten, I’d say 11. | 十分是满分的话 我给他十一分 |
[16:32] | He was… | 他… |
[16:33] | on the edge last night. | 昨晚非常兴奋 |
[16:35] | Little more Brightish than usual. | 比平常的布莱特更布莱特 |
[16:37] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:38] | He needs to catch killers. Keeps him sane. | 他需要抓几个凶手 这能让他保持理智 |
[16:42] | And I’ll be back any day now. | 我也很快就能回去了 |
[16:48] | Don’t rush it. | 别操之过急 |
[16:49] | You got stabbed. | 你可是被捅了 |
[16:50] | Multiple surgeries. | 做了好几次手术 |
[16:53] | I mean, you almost… | 你差点就… |
[16:59] | 亲亲抱抱 杰西卡 | |
[17:00] | Hey, it’s me. | 我可是无敌的 |
[17:02] | I’m good. | 我没事了 |
[17:06] | Apologies for the mess. | 抱歉这里一团乱 |
[17:09] | Just flew back this morning. | 我今早才刚飞回来 |
[17:10] | Workers were supposed to be done with the new dungeon, but… | 工人们本应该把新地牢建好的 但是… |
[17:14] | guess not. | 我猜还没建好 |
[17:16] | The new dungeon? | 新地牢 |
[17:18] | Yeah. For sex. | 对啊 性爱地牢 |
[17:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:22] | Got my toys back this way. | 我的玩具都在这边 |
[17:27] | There’s my gilly. | 那就是我的小断头台 |
[17:32] | She’s a beaut. | 真漂亮 |
[17:34] | Must be… 1,400 pounds? | 花了得有…1400英镑吧 |
[17:36] | 1,600. | 1600英镑 |
[17:39] | Too heavy for our killer to move. | 太重了 凶手搬不走的 |
[17:41] | Maybe they didn’t move it. | 也许凶手根本没把它搬走 |
[17:43] | Izzy, could you turn the lights off for us? | 伊兹 能麻烦你关一下灯吗 |
[17:45] | Give us a tick to… find the switch. | 给我一点时间去…找找开关 |
[17:47] | This should pick up any blood spatter. | 这个应该能让血迹显现出来 |
[17:54] | Can I… can I ask you a personal question? | 我能…问个比较私人的问题吗 |
[17:57] | What’s up with your mom and Gil? | 你妈妈和吉尔之间是怎么回事 |
[17:58] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么吧 |
[18:00] | Something. I don’t know. | 也许有什么 我不知道 |
[18:03] | For the cocky profiler, you, uh, | 作为一位自大的侧写师 你… |
[18:05] | sure got blinders when it comes to your family. | 涉及到家人时总被蒙蔽双眼 |
[18:07] | Well, with my family, blinders are required. | 涉及到我家人时 我必须蒙上眼睛 |
[18:09] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[18:13] | That’s a lot of blood. | 好多血 |
[18:16] | This is where Millie was killed. | 米莉就是在这里被杀的 |
[18:19] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[18:21] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[18:22] | Izzy, where were you last night? | 伊兹 你昨晚在哪 |
[18:25] | On a jet. | 在飞机上 |
[18:27] | Look, I was Ambien’d up, | 我吃了安眠药睡过去了 |
[18:28] | but there’s a dozen people confirm it. | 但有十几个人都能证明 |
[18:40] | What’s beneath us? | 这下面是什么 |
[18:41] | Sex dungeon. Why? | 性爱地牢 为什么这么问 |
[18:52] | Bloody hell. | 我的天 |
[18:54] | Where’d this come from? | 这是哪里来的 |
[19:01] | Someone’s back there. | 那后面有人 |
[19:03] | Why is someone back there? | 那后面为什么有人 |
[19:04] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[19:06] | it’s an immurement. | 这是个牢房 |
[19:07] | Another classic execution. | 又是一起典型的处决式杀人 |
[19:09] | The victim is entombed alive | 被害人被活葬 |
[19:10] | and left to die a slow death. | 慢慢等死 |
[19:13] | Bright, what are you… | 布莱特 你在干什… |
[19:29] | Sure. Go ahead. | 行 你去吧 |
[19:30] | Crawl right in. | 直接爬进去 |
[19:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:43] | 博伊德·希克斯 | |
[19:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:56] | Anyone there? | 有人吗 |
[20:02] | Hello, Boyd. | 你好 博伊德 |
[20:07] | It ain’t right. It ain’t right! | 你不能这样 你不能这样 |
[20:08] | Easy, Boyd. | 放松 博伊德 |
[20:10] | Bright, what’s going on? | 布莱特 怎么回事 |
[20:11] | Found Boyd Hicks, | 发现了博伊德·希克斯 |
[20:12] | Millie’s boyfriend. | 米莉的男朋友 |
[20:13] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[20:15] | Call the EMTs. | 叫救护车 |
[20:15] | Get bolt cutters. And water. Lots of it. | 去找断线钳 还有水 多拿点 |
[20:18] | Izzy, come with me. | 伊兹 跟我来 |
[20:24] | Easy, Boyd. | 放松 博伊德 |
[20:26] | Help is on the way. | 急救人员马上就到 |
[20:27] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[20:31] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[20:32] | You’re experiencing psychosis brought on | 你现在正在经历营养不良 |
[20:34] | by malnourishment and dehydration. | 和脱水导致的精神错乱 |
[20:38] | Did you see who did this to you? | 你看到把你害成这样的凶手了吗 |
[20:42] | It was you. | 是你 |
[20:46] | You think I’m a killer? | 你觉得我是个杀人犯 |
[20:50] | You got death all over you. | 你身上散发着死亡气息 |
[21:10] | Maybe I am a killer. | 或许我就是个杀手 |
[21:14] | A justice killer. | 一个正义杀手 |
[21:18] | You’re here because you and Millie… | 你被关在这里是因为你和米莉 |
[21:22] | did a very bad thing back in Texas. | 在得州做了非常可怕的事 |
[21:26] | You killed her husband. | 你谋杀了她丈夫 |
[21:28] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[21:29] | I never… | 我绝对没有… |
[21:33] | What do we think Izzy plays in his sex dungeon? | 伊兹在他的性爱地牢里喜欢放什么音乐 |
[21:51] | Don’t lie to me, Boyd. | 别对我撒谎 博伊德 |
[21:53] | Justice must be served! | 正义必须得到伸张 |
[21:59] | No, you’re right. | 不过 你说得对 |
[22:01] | I’m not really a whips-and-flogging type of guy. | 我确实不怎么喜欢抽鞭子 |
[22:04] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这才是我想要的 |
[22:09] | So, why did you kill her husband? | 所以 你为什么杀了她丈夫 |
[22:15] | Hair trigger on this. | 这扳机轻轻一按就发射了 |
[22:16] | Sorry, Boyd. | 抱歉 博伊德 |
[22:18] | I told you. I told you. | 我都告诉过你了 告诉过你了 |
[22:21] | Okay, okay, he cheated on her, and Millie, | 他出轨了 而米莉 |
[22:23] | she tried to get away, but he said that he’d see her dead | 她想离开 但他说她到死也别想 |
[22:26] | before she got a dime. | 拿到一分钱 |
[22:29] | That miserable old bastard, he deserved to die. | 那个卑鄙的老混蛋 他该死 |
[22:32] | So that’s why I killed her quickly. | 所以我给了她一个痛快的死法 |
[22:35] | Painlessly. | 毫无痛苦 |
[22:38] | But I’m torturing you… | 但我要折磨你 |
[22:40] | because you did | 因为你做了 |
[22:42] | something worse. | 更坏的事 |
[22:46] | Hold that thought. | 等等 |
[22:52] | I love these. | 我超爱这个 |
[22:57] | Please! No! No! | 求你了 别 别 |
[22:59] | Okay, it was the caterer. It was the caterer. | 我说 是那个服务生 是那个服务生 |
[23:01] | The kid they arrested for your murder. | 那个替你背锅的孩子 |
[23:03] | It was those cops, | 是那帮警察 |
[23:05] | pinning the murder on some kid barely out of high school. | 他们栽赃给了个高中刚毕业的孩子 |
[23:08] | What happened to the kid? | 那孩子后来怎么样了 |
[23:10] | Please let me go. | 求你放我走 |
[23:12] | – Tell me, Boyd. – It’s Texas, man. | -告诉我 博伊德 -那里可是得州 |
[23:15] | They executed him. | 他们处决了他 |
[23:16] | You let an innocent man die in your place. | 你让一个无辜之人代替你死去了 |
[23:18] | That’s it. That’s why I have to kill you. | 就是这样 所以我必须杀了你 |
[23:23] | Bright! | 布莱特 |
[23:28] | You’re back. | 你们回来了 |
[23:30] | I was, uh… freeing him. | 我刚刚在…帮他切断铁链 |
[23:34] | You’re welcome, Boyd. | 不用谢 博伊德 |
[23:39] | Oh, I-I should take that. Hello? | 我去接个电话 你好 |
[23:43] | Hello, dear, it’s Mumzie. | 你好 亲爱的 是妈咪 |
[23:44] | I have never once called you that. | 我从来没有这么叫过你 |
[23:47] | I know, but we’re trying it on for size. | 我知道 但我这不是试试嘛 |
[23:49] | – I’m going for motherly chic. – Right. Got it. | -想当个高雅时尚的妈妈 -行 知道了 |
[23:51] | Not gonna do it. | 我不会叫的 |
[23:53] | Listen, I was talking to Gil, | 我刚跟吉尔通完电话 |
[23:56] | and he was asking about you. | 他问起你了 |
[23:59] | – I think he’s worried. – About– | -我觉得他很担心 -担心什么 |
[24:02] | Wait, you were talking to Gil about me? | 等等 你跟吉尔聊了我 |
[24:06] | Honey, we’ve been talking about you for almost 25 years. | 亲爱的 我们聊了你快25年了 |
[24:10] | But that wasn’t the sole point of the call. | 但我打给你不光是为了说这个 |
[24:13] | Right. Your visit. | 是 你要去看他 |
[24:14] | That’s why you’re trying on dresses. | 所以你才在试衣服 |
[24:18] | I can hear the hangers, Mumzie. | 我能听到衣架的声音 妈咪 |
[24:20] | Okay, I don’t like it either, | 好吧 我也不想这样 |
[24:23] | but apparently your partner told him, and I am quoting, | 但显然 你的搭档跟他说了 我转述 |
[24:26] | that you were even more “Brightish” than usual. | 你比平常更”布莱特”了 |
[24:29] | And Ainsley said that I should drop it, | 安斯莉说不用我管 |
[24:31] | which makes me more concerned, because… | 这倒让我更担心了 因为… |
[24:32] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[24:34] | Oh, Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[24:39] | “More Brightish than usual”? | “比平常更布莱特” |
[24:40] | Can you blame me? And what did you do to Boyd? | 这能怪我吗 还有 你对博伊德做了什么 |
[24:44] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[24:46] | Really. | 真的 |
[24:47] | Although he did confess to Millie having him | 不过他倒是供认了 是米莉叫他 |
[24:51] | kill her husband at her request. | 杀了她老公的 |
[24:55] | Mr. Hicks, you’re gonna need an attorney. | 希克斯先生 你需要请律师了 |
[24:58] | I want Millie’s lawyer, Natalie. | 我要米莉的律师 娜塔莉 |
[25:00] | Someone from back home. | 我们是老乡 |
[25:03] | Did we know that Natalie Barba was from Texas? | 我们知道娜塔莉·巴伯是得州人吗 |
[25:05] | No, we did not. | 不知道 |
[25:11] | Here are the facts. | 事实是这样的 |
[25:13] | Your real name’s Natalie Vasquez. | 你真名叫娜塔莉·瓦斯克斯 |
[25:15] | And your brother, Diego Vasquez, was executed | 你弟弟迭戈·瓦斯克斯 |
[25:18] | for the murder of Millicent Lee’s husband. | 因杀害米莉森特·李的丈夫被处决了 |
[25:23] | The cops never even looked for another suspect. | 警察根本没找过其他嫌犯 |
[25:25] | But you knew he was innocent? | 但你知道他是无辜的 |
[25:27] | He was. My family fought it all the way. | 对 我们一家人想尽办法申诉 |
[25:32] | But it didn’t matter. | 但都无济于事 |
[25:33] | So you moved here, | 所以你搬到了这里 |
[25:35] | worked your way into Millie’s good graces, | 努力赢得米莉的好感 |
[25:37] | built up trust. | 取得信任 |
[25:39] | And then you killed her. | 然后你就杀了她 |
[25:42] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[25:44] | I was searching for proof. | 我只是寻找证据 |
[25:45] | Anything to re-open the case and put them away. | 任何能重审案子 让他们入狱的证据 |
[25:49] | Did you find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[25:50] | I submitted a report to the state’s attorney’s office | 我向州检察官办公室递交了一份报告 |
[25:52] | conclusively proving that Millicent Lee | 能确切证明米莉森特·李 |
[25:54] | and Boyd Hicks were guilty. | 和博伊德·希克斯有罪 |
[25:58] | What happened next? | 然后呢 |
[26:01] | It’s Texas. | 那里可是得州 |
[26:05] | They buried it. | 他们掩盖了报告 |
[26:48] | Sorry, Jer. It’s not you, it’s me. | 对不起 小杰 不是你的错 是我 |
[27:18] | What’s going on in here? | 里面怎么回事 |
[27:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:30] | I… I felt a jolt. | 我感到一阵摇晃 |
[27:35] | And now I feel like the words that I’m saying make sense. | 我现在觉得我说话有条理了 |
[27:39] | Do they make sense to you? | 你觉得有条理吗 |
[27:43] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – What happened here, Martin? | -天啊 天啊 -发生什么了 马丁 |
[27:48] | A miracle. | 奇迹 |
[27:51] | I gotta charge her. She had access to both victims, | 我得控告她 她跟两个受害者都有接触 |
[27:54] | more than enough motive and no alibi. | 有充足的作案动机 并且没有不在场证明 |
[27:56] | That doesn’t mean she did it. | 这不代表就是她干的 |
[27:58] | Dani, I know she’s sympathetic. | 黛妮 我知道她很值得同情 |
[27:59] | That doesn’t make her innocent. | 但不能因此抹去她的罪行 |
[28:02] | Natalie is a justice seeker, but for her, | 娜塔莉是个寻求正义的人 但对她来说 |
[28:05] | that means clearing her brother’s name, not murder. | 正义意味着为他弟弟昭雪 而不是去杀人 |
[28:10] | Our killer is after a different kind of justice. | 我们要找的杀人犯寻求的是另一种正义 |
[28:14] | They’re handing out death sentences like a judge, or… | 这个人像法官一样发出死亡判决 |
[28:18] | We should run down everyone involved in the case. | 我们应该把涉案的人都排查一遍 |
[28:20] | Judge, prosecutors, even the jury. | 法官 公诉人 陪审团也不能落下 |
[28:22] | Millie and Boyd made them all complicit | 米莉和博伊德让这些人成了 |
[28:25] | – in Diego Vasquez’s death. – I’ll check Texas DCJ. | -害死迭戈·瓦斯克斯的同谋 -我去得州刑司局查 |
[28:27] | – Is there anyone else we should find? Warden? Sheriff? – Yes. | -还有其他要排查的人吗 典狱长 治安官 -对 |
[28:30] | Add them and everyone who– | 加上他们 还有所有… |
[28:34] | – What happened, his brain break? – Wait for it. | -怎么了 他大脑崩溃了吗 -等着 |
[28:38] | We’ve been trying to solve a series of execution-style murders. | 我们一直以为这一系列谋杀是使用了处决式手法 |
[28:43] | What if the killer is the actual executioner? | 如果凶手就是真正的侩子手呢 |
[28:47] | – A student of the fatal arts. – That would make sense. | -研究死亡艺术的学生 -这就说得通了 |
[28:49] | If he found out about Natalie’s investigation, | 如果他发现了娜塔莉的调查 |
[28:51] | he would know that he killed an innocent man. | 他就知道自己杀了一个无辜的人 |
[28:53] | For his justice to be served, Millie and Boyd have to die. | 为了维护他的正义 米莉和博伊德必须死 |
[28:56] | That’s means and motive, but it’ll take time | 手段和动机有了 但是从得州那边 |
[28:58] | to get his name from Texas, then we gotta find him. | 查到他的名字要花些时间 我们还得找到他 |
[29:01] | I might have another way. | 我可能有别的办法 |
[29:03] | Detective Tarmel, you have an update | 塔梅尔警探 米莉森特·李的案子 |
[29:05] | – in the Millicent Lee case? – Yes. | -你们有新进展了吗 -是的 |
[29:07] | As of 1600 hours, we have taken Natalie Barba, | 下午四点的时候 我们逮捕了娜塔莉·巴伯 |
[29:10] | also known as Natalie Vasquez, into custody | 也就是娜塔莉·瓦斯克斯 |
[29:13] | in connection with the homicide. | 她与这起谋杀案有关 |
[29:14] | If anyone has additional information, please reach out | 如果任何人有其他线索 |
[29:17] | to the NYPD’s major crimes tip line. Thank you. | 请拨打纽约警局重案组情报热线 谢谢 |
[29:22] | What are we missing? I hate just sitting on my hands. | 我们还有什么没想到的 我不喜欢坐等 |
[29:25] | Bright’s plan is smart. | 布莱特的计划很聪明 |
[29:26] | This guy will come out sooner or later. | 这个人迟早会冒出来 |
[29:29] | – And remember, police work is Patience. – Patience | -而且记住 警察工作得有耐心 -耐心 |
[29:37] | Bright’s plan. | 布莱特的计划 |
[29:38] | Here’s the truth, off the record. | 事实是这样的 私下说 |
[29:41] | We know that Natalie Barba didn’t kill Millicent Lee. | 我们知道娜塔莉·巴伯没有杀害米莉森特·李 |
[29:45] | But she’s agreed to work with us. | 但是她同意跟我们合作 |
[29:47] | You ever notice how he gets crazier | 你注意到过我们离抓住凶手越近 |
[29:49] | the closer we are to catching somebody? | 他就越疯狂吗 |
[29:50] | The hunt. Bright loves it. | 狩猎 布莱特很喜欢 |
[29:53] | He loves murder? | 他喜欢凶杀吗 |
[29:54] | We’re looking for a justice seeker. | 我们要找的是一个正义追寻者 |
[29:57] | If he hears we’ve got the wrong person, | 如果他听到了我们抓错了人 |
[29:59] | he’ll have to contact us. | 他就会联系我们 |
[30:01] | Stopping killers | 阻止凶手 |
[30:03] | is how he makes sense of life. | 是他人生的意义所在 |
[30:06] | – It gives him purpose. – And you’ll contact me? | -给了他目标 -到时你会联系我 |
[30:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:10] | I’m a good big brother. | 我可是个好哥哥 |
[30:13] | The best. | 世间最好的 |
[30:14] | Surgeon really messed them up. | 外科医生给他们留下了很深的阴影 |
[30:19] | Something else is bothering you. | 你还有别的烦心事 |
[30:23] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[30:25] | Risked everything, and… | 赌上了一切 而且 |
[30:28] | you haven’t been the same since. | 从那之后你就变了 |
[30:30] | Come on, pal, there’s nothing we haven’t talked about. | 说吧 我们无话不谈 |
[30:34] | Jessica Whitly. | 杰西卡·惠特利 |
[30:41] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[30:44] | Look, I-I know that you care about her, and… | 听着 我知道你在乎她 |
[30:49] | this is really none of my business… | 这真的与我无关 |
[30:51] | You’re right on both counts. | 两件事你都说对了 |
[30:52] | But that night at Endicott’s… | 但那晚在安迪考特家 |
[30:57] | you were careless, | 你大意了 |
[31:00] | and it cost you. | 这让你付出了代价 |
[31:09] | Gil, you almost died. | 吉尔 你差点死了 |
[31:12] | And I-I hope that you don’t take this the wrong way, but… | 我希望你别误会我 但是 |
[31:16] | none of this had to happen. | 这一切本都可以避免的 |
[31:17] | You’re saying it’s my fault for getting stabbed? | 你是说我被捅伤是我的错吗 |
[31:19] | No. | 不 |
[31:20] | No, you– | 不 你 |
[31:22] | You are the best cop that I know. | 你是我认识的最优秀的警察 |
[31:25] | The night that you got stabbed, you-you were not that cop. | 但你被捅伤的那一晚 你不是那个警察 |
[31:28] | Going in alone, playing the hero part. | 单枪匹马 扮演英雄 |
[31:32] | And that– | 而那 |
[31:34] | That is because of her. | 那都是因为她 |
[31:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:45] | I made a mistake. | 我犯错了 |
[31:47] | I let my feelings for her cloud my judgement. | 对她的感情影响了我的判断力 |
[31:49] | That’s on me. Jessica’s a good person. | 那怪我 杰西卡是个好人 |
[31:53] | – She has a history. – So? | -她有过去 -那又如何 |
[31:56] | We all have history. | 我们都有过去 |
[32:00] | And, Dani, I… | 还有 黛妮 我… |
[32:09] | Look, all I’m saying is be careful. | 我只希望你多加小心 |
[32:14] | You sound like my Jackie. | 你的口气像杰姬 |
[32:17] | She thought the Whitlys were cursed. | 她觉得惠特利一家被诅咒了 |
[32:22] | I don’t know. Maybe she was right. | 我说不好 也许她是对的 |
[32:46] | – What’s up? – Bright. | -怎么了 -布莱特 |
[32:48] | We just got the records from Texas. | 我们刚拿到得州的记录 |
[32:49] | The executioner’s name is Tom Henry Glanton. | 那个刽子手叫汤姆·亨利·格兰顿 |
[32:52] | He’s here in New York. | 他在纽约 |
[32:57] | Actually… | 其实 |
[33:01] | I think he might be closer than that. | 我想他可能更加近 |
[33:03] | What? He’s there? Bright, you need to get out of there. | 什么 他在你家吗 布莱特 赶紧离开那里 |
[33:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[33:11] | I was watching Izzy’s place. | 我之前在监视伊兹家 |
[33:15] | Then you showed up. | 然后你出现了 |
[33:18] | You found the guillotine. | 你找到了断头台 |
[33:21] | Found Boyd’s immurement. | 找到了监禁博伊德的地方 |
[33:24] | Got me thinking, this is a man I’ve got to meet. | 让我不禁想 我必须得会会这个人 |
[33:29] | – Now what? – You have the wrong person. | -那现在呢 -你抓错人了 |
[33:31] | Natalie Barba didn’t kill Millie. Let her go. | 娜塔莉·巴伯没杀米莉 放了她 |
[33:34] | Problem is, she looks good for this murder. | 问题是 她嫌疑很大 |
[33:40] | Just like her brother did back in Texas. | 就像当初在得州她弟弟那样 |
[33:42] | You remember him, Tom… | 你记得他吗 汤姆 |
[33:45] | the innocent man you executed? | 你处决的那个无辜男人 |
[33:47] | That’s why you murdered Millie, tortured Boyd. | 所以你才杀了米莉 折磨博伊德 |
[33:53] | They made you a murderer. | 他们让你成了杀人犯 |
[33:59] | – This scimitar is exquisite. – Thanks. | -这把弯刀太精美了 -谢谢 |
[34:02] | The weight’s a little off-balance. | 重心有点偏 |
[34:04] | – Affects the swing. – You use this? | -影响挥刀的手感 -你用这个吗 |
[34:08] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不用 |
[34:10] | Nobody actually uses a scimitar. | 现在没人用弯刀了 |
[34:18] | Now that is a work of art. | 这真是件艺术品 |
[34:23] | Nothing else compares to Norse craftsmanship. | 没人比挪威人的技艺更精湛 |
[34:29] | Tenth century? | 十世纪的吗 |
[34:30] | Ninth, technically. | 严格来说是九世纪 |
[34:33] | Not to be that guy. | 我也不喜欢纠正别人啦 |
[34:34] | I’m only gonna say this one more time. | 这话我再说一次 |
[34:39] | Let… Natalie… go. | 放了娜塔莉 |
[34:42] | I’m sorry, Tom. This doesn’t fit your profile. | 不好意思 汤姆 这不符合你的侧写 |
[34:47] | You’re obsessed with justice. | 你执迷于正义 |
[34:52] | That’s why you’re not gonna hurt me. | 所以你不会伤害我 |
[34:54] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[34:56] | About that. | 关于那点 |
[34:59] | I’ve been watching you, Malcolm. | 我一直在观察你 马科姆 |
[35:03] | Even followed you up to that asylum | 甚至跟着你去了 |
[35:07] | where they keep your old man. | 你爸住的精神病院 |
[35:09] | Got me thinking. Jailing Natalie. | 让我想到 你一边关着娜塔莉 |
[35:12] | Visiting The Surgeon like a good son. | 一边像个乖儿子一样探望外科医生 |
[35:16] | Surrounding yourself with the tools of his trade. | 身边全是他那行用的工具 |
[35:20] | Maybe you’re a killer just like him. | 或许你和他一样是个杀手 |
[35:24] | That’s the third time this week. | 这周第三次有人这么说了 |
[35:26] | I must be giving off murdery vibes. Is it my hair? | 我肯定给人感觉特像杀人犯 是因为我的发型吗 |
[35:28] | The way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[35:30] | if I kill you with this executioner’s axe, | 如果我用这把刽子手斧头杀了你 |
[35:34] | Natalie goes free. | 娜塔莉就自由了 |
[35:38] | Got to be honest, Tom. I wish that made a lot less sense. | 汤姆 我得承认 这话太有道理了 |
[35:41] | I’m not a cruel man. I can make it quick. | 我不是个残忍的人 我会速战速决 |
[35:44] | Do I have last words? | 我能说遗言吗 |
[35:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:46] | All right. | 好 |
[35:47] | Last words. | 临终遗言 |
[35:50] | I used to think… | 我以前以为 |
[35:54] | …I was nothing like my father. But… | 我和父亲截然不同 但是 |
[35:57] | …that’s not entirely true. | 那不完全是真的 |
[36:02] | Truth is… | 真相是 |
[36:04] | my father is a part of me. | 我父亲是我的一部分 |
[36:07] | I can’t deny it. | 我无法否认 |
[36:10] | That’s how I understand killers. | 所以我才理解杀人犯 |
[36:14] | I’m like you. | 我就像你 |
[36:17] | Malcolm Bright… | 马科姆·布莱特 |
[36:18] | I hereby sentence you to death. | 我在此宣判你死刑 |
[36:20] | Oh. Uh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[36:22] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[36:24] | I never hung up the phone. | 我没挂电话 |
[36:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[36:29] | Which means that, | 这意味着 |
[36:31] | well, you’ve confessed to a few murders. | 你供认了几起谋杀 |
[36:33] | JT, I’m here. | JT 我到了 |
[36:35] | – There’s no backup yet. – Still a few minutes out. | -还没有支援 -还有几分钟才到 |
[36:37] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[36:43] | – I have another confession. – All you do is talk! | -我还有件事要坦白 -你只会耍嘴皮子 |
[36:52] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[36:53] | I’m great with a scimitar. | 我很会使弯刀 |
[36:55] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[36:56] | Ask anyone on the Harvard fencing team. | 哈佛大学击剑队的人都知道 |
[36:58] | I’m gonna butcher you. | 我要宰了你 |
[37:22] | Are we done? | 打完了吗 |
[37:24] | Dani, I’m here. Talk to me. | 黛妮 我到了 快回复 |
[37:27] | Hey, yo! Up those stairs. All right? | 从那楼梯上去 知道吗 |
[37:29] | My guys are up there. They’re in trouble. | 我的人在上面 他们有麻烦 |
[37:41] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[37:43] | He doesn’t have a weapon. | 他没有武器 |
[37:46] | I’m talking to you. | 我是说你 |
[37:51] | Hey, police! Don’t move! | 警察 别动 |
[37:53] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, man. I’m on the job. | 冷静 我在执行任务 |
[37:55] | – Uh, D-Detective Tarmel, Major Crimes. – Hands up! | -我是重案组的塔梅尔警探 -举起手 |
[37:57] | – You heard him, okay? – Hands up! | -你听见他说的了 -举起手 |
[37:59] | Yo, I got my badge! | 我身上有警徽 |
[38:01] | Hey, relax. I’m a cop. | 冷静点 我是警察 |
[38:02] | Stop fighting, boy. | 别挣扎了 |
[38:04] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
[38:12] | Hands up! | 举起手 |
[38:13] | You heard him, hands up! | 你听见他说的了 举起手 |
[38:14] | Hands up! | 举起手 |
[38:18] | Hands up! | 举起手 |
[38:21] | Wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 等等 等等 |
[38:23] | What are you doing? He’s a detective! | 你们干什么 他是警探 |
[38:25] | – My hands are up. – Stop! | -我举起手了 -住手 |
[38:26] | Stop, stop, stop! He’s one of us! He’s a cop! | 放下枪 我们一起的 他是警察 |
[38:30] | I’m not– I’m not a threat. | 我没威胁 |
[38:37] | Just wait. This is gonna fall on me. | 等着吧 这事我肯定得担责 |
[38:40] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错任何事 |
[38:42] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[38:44] | I know how this is gonna go. | 我知道事情会怎么发展 |
[38:46] | It doesn’t have to. You tell them what happened, | 不一定会走到那一步 你告诉他们实情 |
[38:48] | and we will back you up. | 我们会支持你的说法 |
[38:49] | They’ll say I assaulted him. | 他们会说我袭击了他 |
[38:52] | I’m done. | 我完了 |
[38:53] | No, you’re not. | 没有的事 |
[39:02] | You’ve been running this unit like a pro, Tarmel. | 你把我们小队带得很好 塔梅尔 |
[39:09] | I know what happened tonight. | 我知道今晚发生了什么 |
[39:15] | And I got your back. | 我会挺你 |
[39:18] | So… | 所以 |
[39:21] | …you go home, | 你回家吧 |
[39:23] | you kiss that wife of yours | 亲吻你的妻子 |
[39:24] | and you tell her that you caught the bad guy. | 告诉她你抓到了坏人 |
[39:29] | You’re a good cop, JT. | 你是个好警察 JT |
[39:30] | No matter what people say, those still exist. | 不管人们怎么说 好警察依然存在 |
[39:38] | I’m looking at two of the best. | 我面前这两位就是最优秀的 |
[39:43] | And whatever Bright is. | 还有布莱特 不管他算什么人 |
[40:05] | Where’s Jerry? | 杰瑞呢 |
[40:08] | I took care of him. | 我搞定他了 |
[40:11] | No, I literally took care of him. | 我意思是帮了他 |
[40:12] | His doctors took my suggestion | 他的医生听从了我的建议 |
[40:14] | to try electroconvulsive therapy. | 给他尝试电休克疗法 |
[40:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:17] | You don’t want to. But all’s well that ends well. | 你不会想弄明白的 但结果好就一切都好 |
[40:19] | Jerry’s off in the infirmary getting better, | 杰瑞转到医务室治疗了 |
[40:21] | which means… | 这意味着 |
[40:23] | it’s just us boys. | 这里只有我们父子 |
[40:25] | Let’s talk turkey. | 我们可以开诚布公了 |
[40:27] | – By which I mean murder. – I’m not feeling it. | -我是指聊谋杀 -我没心情 |
[40:30] | I noticed. What’s wrong? | 我注意到了 出什么事了 |
[40:31] | I covered up a murder. | 我掩盖了一起谋杀 |
[40:34] | Violated everything I believe in. | 违背了我信奉的一切 |
[40:36] | I stop killers. I don’t help them. | 我阻止杀人犯 而不是帮他们 |
[40:38] | Ainsley killed a powerful man | 安斯莉杀了一个有权势的男人 |
[40:41] | with powerful friends. | 他有有权势的朋友 |
[40:43] | She wouldn’t have survived that night without you. | 要不是你 她那晚就完蛋了 |
[40:48] | She’s not like us. | 她跟我们不一样 |
[40:50] | Said the serial killer. | 连环杀手也配这么说 |
[40:52] | Said the father. | 我是她父亲 我了解她 |
[40:55] | Will you do something for me? | 你能为我做件事吗 |
[40:57] | Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[40:59] | To the line. | 走到红线这 |
[41:13] | What do you… | 你想… |
[41:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:17] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[41:19] | …for saving my little girl. | 救了我的宝贝女儿 |
[41:23] | You realize that, don’t you? You saved your sister. | 你知道的吧 你救了你妹妹 |
[41:27] | Please, don’t torture yourself for that. | 千万别为此折磨你自己 |
[41:41] | Or maybe that’s not it. | 或许并不是因为这个 |
[41:44] | Maybe there’s another reason that you’re… | 也许有别的原因让你… |
[41:47] | full of so much pain. | 如此痛苦 |
[41:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[41:52] | Getting away with murder. | 逍遥法外 |
[41:55] | Walking the streets… | 走在街上 |
[41:59] | …knowing the truth. | 内心知道真相 |
[42:03] | It’s intoxicating. | 这感觉令人陶醉 |
[42:05] | Tell me your imagination isn’t stoked, | 难道你的想象力没被激发 |
[42:08] | knowing what it takes, | 如今你已知道如何能做到 |
[42:11] | what you are now capable of. | 以及你现在能做出什么 |
[42:18] | People think we’re crazy. | 人们认为我们是疯子 |
[42:20] | No one in their right mind would be a killer. | 心智正常的人都不会杀人 |
[42:25] | The thing is, they don’t know the truth. | 问题是 他们不知道真相 |
[42:29] | Murder is the ultimate thrill. | 谋杀能带来最极致的快感 |
[42:39] | Maybe you’re all torn up inside | 也许你内心纠结痛苦 |
[42:40] | because getting away with murder didn’t feel bad at all. No. | 是因为逍遥法外的感觉一点都不糟 |
[42:45] | It felt good. | 相反 那感觉非常好 |