时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My boy, it’s your father. | 儿子 是你父亲 |
[00:06] | Can you come for a visit? | 你可以来看看我吗 |
[00:08] | I need to see you. | 我需要见你 |
[00:13] | How’s it going, Mr. David? | 怎么样了 大卫先生 |
[00:15] | It’s chimichanga day in the cafeteria. | 今天餐厅做墨西哥炸卷饼 |
[00:18] | Is that good or bad? | 那是好事还是坏事 |
[00:19] | Ask me tomorrow. | 明天问我吧 |
[00:24] | We have a quorum. | 达到法定人数了 |
[00:27] | Please, my boy, make yourself comfortable. | 拜托 儿子 自在点吧 |
[00:31] | Oh. Mr. David, we’re gonna need anoth… | 大卫先生 我们需要再来把… |
[00:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:35] | I’ll stand. | 我站着 |
[00:46] | We need to talk about Ainsley. | 我们需要谈谈安斯莉 |
[00:48] | Your father and I have discussed it, and we think | 你父亲和我谈过了 我们觉得 |
[00:52] | it’s time to tell her the truth about Nicholas Endicott. | 该跟她讲尼古拉斯·安迪考特的真相了 |
[00:55] | Specifically, that she killed him. | 具体说 是她杀了他的事 |
[01:01] | That’s a bad idea. | 那不是个好主意 |
[01:02] | She’s suffering from PTSD. | 她患上了创伤后应激障碍 |
[01:04] | Learning the full story will only make it worse. | 得知一切只会让情况变糟 |
[01:07] | Not if we tell her as a family. | 如果我们一家人跟她说就不会 |
[01:08] | That way, we control the narrative. | 那样 我们可以控制说法 |
[01:11] | Of course. It’s about control. | 当然了 就是想控制嘛 |
[01:14] | Fine. Guide, steer, | 好吧 指引 引导 |
[01:16] | lightly zhuzh the narrative. | 稍稍美化说法 |
[01:19] | Doesn’t it worry you what will happen | 你不担心 如果她自己发现 |
[01:21] | if she figures things out on her own? | 会发生什么吗 |
[01:23] | Of course I’m worried. | 我当然担心 |
[01:24] | Discovering that you’ve been lied to about something | 发现你对她隐瞒了谋杀 |
[01:27] | as seismic as murder | 这样的大事 |
[01:30] | could lead to wild, | 可能会导致疯狂 |
[01:32] | erratic behavior. | 不稳定的行为 |
[01:38] | You really think she wants to know that? | 你真觉得她想知道这种事吗 |
[01:40] | I wish I didn’t know. | 我都希望我不知道 |
[01:41] | I wish I didn’t know you were a killer. | 我都希望我不知道你是个杀人犯 |
[01:44] | Well, I wish you had just gone to the police | 我还希望你当初就去找警察 |
[01:46] | in the first place instead of all this lying. | 而不是这样撒谎 |
[01:49] | Yes. Historically, | 是啊 从过去来看 |
[01:50] | you love going to the cops at the first sign of mischief. | 你喜欢一看到什么不好的事就找警察 |
[01:53] | She slit a man’s throat in cold blood. | 她冷血地割了一个男人的喉 |
[01:55] | I had to protect my sister. | 我必须保护我妹妹 |
[01:57] | Okay, okay, so you needed to lie a little. | 好吧 你是需要撒谎 |
[02:00] | But why not say self-defense? | 但为什么不说是自卫 |
[02:03] | Our lawyers could have run with that. | 我们的律师完全可以拿这个帮她开罪 |
[02:04] | Oh, now, now, Jessie, nobody likes | 得了 杰西 没人喜欢 |
[02:05] | a Monday-morning accomplice. | 迟到的从犯 |
[02:10] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[02:12] | Maybe I handled this all wrong from the start. | 或许我从一开始就处理错了 |
[02:14] | Or… counterpoint, maybe you handled it wrong | 或者 反过来说 或许你做错的是 |
[02:17] | when you dropped a dime on dear old Dad. | 跟你老爸说 |
[02:20] | I’m just saying, if he’s fine with murder cover-ups, | 我就是说 如果他赞成掩盖谋杀 |
[02:23] | I could have done with a little of that energy | 98年时 怎么不把这份精神 |
[02:25] | – back in ’98. – Enough, Martin. | -用在我身上 -够了 马丁 |
[02:31] | Thank you for protecting your sister. | 谢谢你保护了你妹妹 |
[02:33] | You were put in an impossible situation. | 你当时身陷一个左右为难的情景 |
[02:39] | But now, Ainsley deserves to know the truth. | 但现在 安斯莉应该知道真相了 |
[02:50] | 吉尔 有很适合你的新案子 快来吧 | |
[02:52] | Gil has a case. | 吉尔有案子 |
[02:54] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:55] | Ooh, want to do some preemptive spitballing? | 是想先发制人地脱口而出坦白吗 |
[03:00] | You staying? | 你留下吗 |
[03:02] | I could always break open a bottle of Fanta. | 我可以开瓶芬达 |
[03:05] | You’re gross. | 你好恶心 |
[03:23] | – Where’s the vic? – Damn, Bright. | -死者在哪 -该死 布莱特 |
[03:25] | Sorry. Rough morning. | 抱歉 今早不太顺利 |
[03:27] | I need a murder to solve. How are you? | 我需要破件谋杀案 你还好吗 |
[03:30] | Rough month. And this place, | 这个月都不顺 这地方 |
[03:32] | spooky as hell. | 好诡异 |
[03:33] | Dani says it’s haunted. | 黛妮说这里闹鬼 |
[03:35] | The Kenmare Hotel. I know its reputation. | 肯梅尔酒店 我听过它的大名 |
[03:39] | I believe Duke Ellington used to stay here. | 据说艾灵顿公爵还在这里待过呢 |
[03:42] | It was once a shining example of art deco architecture. | 曾是艺术装饰建筑的典范 |
[03:45] | Turns out not everybody appreciates architecture | 看来不是所有人都像你那么 |
[03:47] | as much as you do. | 欣赏建筑 |
[03:50] | He was an architect. | 他就是个建筑师 |
[03:52] | So, bring me up to speed. | 好了 跟我讲讲吧 |
[03:54] | Lyle Reynolds, 43. | 莱尔·雷诺兹 43岁 |
[03:56] | Was working on a project to revitalize the building. | 在做大楼翻修的项目 |
[03:58] | Construction is set to start in a few weeks. | 施工原定在几周后进行 |
[04:01] | – Is the building abandoned? – Mostly. | -大楼废弃了吗 -基本上是的 |
[04:02] | There are a few long-term tenants, | 还有几位长期租户 |
[04:03] | but it hasn’t been a functioning hotel | 但自50年代就已不再是 |
[04:05] | since the ’50s. | 运营酒店了 |
[04:06] | How cheap does rent have to be | 这房租是多低才能吸引到人 |
[04:07] | to live in the Tower of Terror? | 住在恐怖塔里 |
[04:09] | Is this scratch antemortem? | 这抓伤是死前的吗 |
[04:11] | That’s right. The techs said it is unrelated to the cause of death. | 是的 技术员说这跟死因无关 |
[04:14] | Which I’m assuming is the circle-drawy thing | 我猜死因是那个画圆的东西 |
[04:16] | jammed into his eyes. | 插进他眼睛里吧 |
[04:17] | It’s actually called a ball-bearing compass. | 那其实叫圆规 |
[04:20] | What? I liked math class. | 怎么了 我喜欢数学课 |
[04:22] | Well, whatever the thing’s called, | 不管它叫什么 |
[04:24] | it belonged to the victim. | 那是死者的 |
[04:25] | It’s monogrammed. | 上面有首字母刻字 |
[04:28] | The killer didn’t bring their own weapon, | 凶手没有自带武器 |
[04:30] | which suggests this was impulsive. | 说明是冲动作案 |
[04:34] | But the entry wounds are decisive. | 但伤口却很果断 |
[04:37] | Once they made up their mind, they didn’t hesitate. | 凶手一旦打定了主意 就没有再犹豫 |
[04:42] | I didn’t notice any fingerprints. | 我没发现任何指纹 |
[04:43] | Good eye. It was wiped clean. | 好眼力 都被擦干净了 |
[04:46] | So they didn’t panic under pressure. | 所以凶手即便面对压力也没慌张 |
[04:49] | It’s one thing to kill a person, but it’s another | 杀人是一回事 但要保持冷静 |
[04:51] | to stay cool and collected… | 还要善后 可就是… |
[04:56] | …afterward. | 另一回事了 |
[04:58] | Bright? | 布莱特 |
[04:59] | You’re doing that thing where you kind of trail off | 你又开始突然停下不说话 |
[05:01] | and make everyone uncomfortable. | 让大伙都很紧张了 |
[05:05] | I think we are looking for a good old-fashioned psychopath. | 我觉得凶手是个传统的精神变态 |
[05:13] | It’s a horrible tragedy. | 真是可怕的悲剧 |
[05:15] | Lyle was a brilliant architect, | 莱尔生前是个很出色的建筑师 |
[05:16] | he was a close personal friend. | 他是我一个很亲近的朋友 |
[05:18] | And how will his death | 他的死亡 |
[05:19] | affect the timeline of the renovation? | 对大楼的翻修会有什么影响 |
[05:21] | From what I understand, | 据我所知 |
[05:22] | you’ve sunk quite a bit of money into this place. | 你为这地方投了很大一笔钱 |
[05:24] | Well, the best way we can honor Lyle’s vision | 要不辜负莱尔的构想 |
[05:26] | is by pushing forward without delay. | 最好的方法就是继续推进 不延期 |
[05:28] | Mr. Vieja, you’ve been accused of bribery, corruption, | 维亚先生 有人指控你行贿受贿 |
[05:31] | – harassment… – That’s all for today. | -骚扰… -今天到此为止 |
[05:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:36] | – Ramón Vieja? – Yeah. | -雷蒙·维亚吗 -对 |
[05:38] | NYPD. We’d like a few minutes of your time. | 纽约警察 我们想占用你一点时间 |
[05:40] | Oh, gentlemen, I am running late. | 先生们 我快迟到了 |
[05:42] | You may contact my attorney, but in the meantime, | 你们可以联系我的律师 不过呢 |
[05:44] | I suggest you talk to those Bolsheviks on the eighth floor. | 我建议你们先找八楼那几个苏联人聊聊 |
[05:49] | The rich ones never make it easy. | 富人从来就不能好好配合 |
[05:51] | What was that about Bolsheviks? | 苏联人是什么情况 |
[05:52] | There’s some artist loft upstairs. | 楼上有个艺术家工作室 |
[05:54] | Ramón’s been trying to kick ’em out. | 雷蒙一直想把他们撵走 |
[05:56] | Help with the canvass, will you? | 你去帮忙盘查 好吗 |
[05:57] | Sure thing. Just, uh, give me a minute? | 没问题 不过稍等一会 |
[06:04] | You’re, uh, out for blood today. | 你今天火力全开 |
[06:06] | If he’s gonna lie through his teeth, | 他要是睁眼说瞎话 |
[06:07] | – I’m gonna rip ’em out. – Spoken like a true journalist. | -我就把他大卸八块 -一副真正记者的口吻 |
[06:10] | Or KGB agent. | 或者说是克格勃特工 |
[06:12] | Did you come all the way over here to critique | 你大老远跑来就是为了批评 |
[06:13] | – my interview style? – I came over to check in. | -我的采访风格吗 -我是来看看你好不好 |
[06:16] | – How are you? – Busy. | -你怎么样 -忙着呢 |
[06:17] | Aren’t you? | 你不忙吗 |
[06:29] | 肯梅尔酒店 | |
[06:47] | What is this supposed to be? | 这是什么玩意 |
[06:50] | That is my vagina, | 那是我的阴道 |
[06:52] | reimagined as a three-dimensional celebration | 重新设计成了形式和色彩的 |
[06:54] | of form and color. | 三维庆典 |
[07:00] | Karina Petrovic. | 我是卡瑞娜·彼德洛维奇 |
[07:02] | Let me guess, Ramón Vieja thinks we did it. | 我猜猜 雷蒙·维亚觉得是我们干的 |
[07:05] | – How’d you know? – He hates our guts. | -你怎么知道 -他恨透了我们 |
[07:07] | He’s been trying to evict the whole building for months. | 他这几个月一直想把楼里的人都赶走 |
[07:09] | Threats, lawsuits. | 连威胁带起诉的 |
[07:11] | He even refused to fix the elevators | 电梯坏了 |
[07:12] | when they broke down. | 他也不肯修 |
[07:14] | Ramón’s got no sense of history. | 雷蒙对历史一无所知 |
[07:15] | He wants to gut this place and rip out all its character. | 他想把这地方开膛破肚 把历史特色都挖空 |
[07:19] | I heard Duke Ellington used to stay here. | 我听说艾灵顿公爵以前住过这里 |
[07:21] | You’re getting a lot of mileage out of that tidbit. | 你知道点事就到处乱说 |
[07:23] | That’s the tip of the iceberg, my man. | 这只是冰山一角 大哥 |
[07:26] | Dorothy Parker drank here with Eugene O’Neill. | 大作家桃乐茜·帕克跟尤金·奥尼尔曾在这里开怀畅饮 |
[07:29] | One of the Bowery Ripper’s victims disappeared | 1963年 鲍厄里开膛手的一名受害者 |
[07:31] | from a party down the hall in 1963. | 就是在这走廊尽头的派对上消失的 |
[07:35] | The Bowery Ripper? Wow. | 鲍厄里开膛手 天 |
[07:36] | That’s a serial killer deep cut. | 这可是个冷门连环杀手 |
[07:38] | Dude, I got a whole section on him. | 哥们 我有一整段都是写他的 |
[07:40] | 温德尔就是我们这楼里的汤姆·沃尔夫[美国作家]Wendell is our resident Tom Wolfe. | |
[07:42] | So it’s fair to say that | 所以可以说 |
[07:43] | you weren’t pleased with the renovation? | 你们对翻修一事心有不满吧 |
[07:45] | Sure. But nobody would take it out on Lyle. | 当然 但没人会发泄在莱尔身上 |
[07:48] | He was a good person. | 他是个好人 |
[07:49] | He was a stooge for Ramón. | 他明明就是雷蒙的走狗 |
[07:53] | But nobody deserves what he got. | 但没人该落得那种下场 |
[07:58] | Did you know him well? I can see you’ve been crying. | 你跟他很熟吗 我能看出来你哭过 |
[08:01] | No. Only in passing. | 不熟 只是点头之交 |
[08:04] | – It’s just really sad. – Don’t mind her. | -只是这事太让人难过了 -别介意 |
[08:06] | Karina’s a big softie. She’ll cry over anything. | 卡瑞娜可心软了 她哭点很低 |
[08:13] | Karina’s hiding something. | 卡瑞娜有所隐瞒 |
[08:16] | I agree. | 同意 |
[08:17] | And Wendell’s protecting her. There’s tension there. | 而温德尔在保护她 刚才气氛很紧张 |
[08:19] | What I don’t get is how that thing | 我弄不明白的是 |
[08:21] | was supposed to be a vagina. | 那玩意怎么会是个阴道 |
[08:29] | Oh, this does not inspire confidence. | 这可不太能让人放心 |
[08:31] | I’m taking the stairs. | 我走楼梯 |
[08:39] | Heard you were at Claremont this morning. | 听说你早上去克莱蒙特了 |
[08:42] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[08:44] | Family meeting… slash ambush. | 家庭会议 被打个措手不及 |
[08:48] | I’m a grown man who catches killers for a living, | 我明明是个以追捕杀人犯为生的成年人 |
[08:50] | yet suddenly it’s like I’m six years old, | 可突然间我就像个六岁小孩 |
[08:52] | getting scolded for playing squash in my mother’s solarium. | 因为在妈妈的阳光房玩壁球而被骂 |
[08:57] | I think we need to work on your relatable metaphors. | 你的富家子弟比喻很难让人产生共鸣 |
[09:02] | What were they upset about? | 他们为什么生气 |
[09:06] | Family stuff. | 家里的事 |
[09:08] | It’s complicated. I wouldn’t want to bore you. | 说来复杂 我不想拿这种无聊的事烦你 |
[09:24] | Are you detectives? | 你们是警探吗 |
[09:25] | ‘Cause I got something to report. A lead. | 我有事想报告 是线索 |
[09:28] | Why do you have to be such a gossip? | 你为什么这么八卦 |
[09:30] | – Your mother was a gossip. – We’d love to hear | -你妈生前就爱说八卦 -我们挺想 |
[09:32] | some gossip, Miss…? | 听八卦的 小姐怎么称呼 |
[09:34] | Swann. Greta Swann. | 斯旺 格蕾塔·斯旺 |
[09:35] | This is my father Rupert. | 这是我父亲鲁珀特 |
[09:38] | So we were eating breakfast– | 我们当时正在吃早餐 |
[09:39] | oatmeal, because Dad can’t have bacon anymore. | 是燕麦粥 因为爸爸不能再吃培根 |
[09:42] | They don’t need to know that. | 这种事就不用跟他们说了 |
[09:43] | And all of a sudden | 突然 |
[09:44] | we hear this horrible, screaming fight | 我们听见可怕的争吵声 |
[09:47] | between that architect and his boss Ramón. | 是那个建筑师和他老板雷蒙 |
[09:49] | It wasn’t that loud. | 也没那么大声 |
[09:51] | What were they fighting about? | 他们吵什么 |
[09:52] | Something about the elevator. | 和电梯有关 |
[09:54] | You know, they were broken for three months. | 电梯已经坏了三个月 |
[09:56] | Dad’s lived here his whole life. | 我爸几乎在这住了一辈子 |
[09:57] | He couldn’t even leave. | 他连离开都做不到 |
[09:58] | Where do I need to go? | 我需要去哪 |
[10:00] | – What made Ramón finally change his mind? – He didn’t. | -雷蒙最终为什么改主意了 -他没有 |
[10:03] | The architect fixed it himself. Felt bad or something. | 是建筑师亲自修好的 他可能愧疚吧 |
[10:06] | I think that’s why Ramón was so mad. | 这估计就是雷蒙大发雷霆的原因 |
[10:21] | I tried calling. | 我打过电话找你 |
[10:22] | Can you send me your footage from earlier today? | 你能发给我今天早些时候录的影片吗 |
[10:24] | The Ramón Vieja interview. | 雷蒙·维亚的采访 |
[10:25] | I am on a tight deadline. Why do you even need it? | 我得赶截稿时间 你为什么需要 |
[10:28] | He’s a person of interest, | 他是嫌犯 |
[10:30] | but he’s lawyering up hard. | 但他请了很多律师 |
[10:33] | I need something to force his hand. | 我需要设法迫使他行动 |
[10:35] | The guy definitely seems like he kills people. | 那人看起来就是一副会杀人的样子 |
[10:42] | – If this leads to an arrest… – You’ll be the first to know. | -如果这导致嫌犯被捕 -我第一个通知你 |
[10:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:47] | – You’re the best. – Yeah. | -你最好了 -嗯 |
[10:54] | Are you upset with me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[10:57] | No. | 没 |
[10:59] | No, I just… | 没有 我只是… |
[11:02] | I haven’t been sleeping. | 我睡不着 |
[11:04] | Turns out, insomnia sucks. | 原来失眠很难受 |
[11:07] | Who knew? | 谁能想到 |
[11:10] | Anything you want to talk about? | 有什么想跟我谈谈的吗 |
[11:19] | I’ve been remembering more from that night. | 我陆续想起了更多那晚的事 |
[11:24] | Tiny things. They don’t make any sense, | 都是小细节 根本不合逻辑 |
[11:27] | but I just… | 但我… |
[11:29] | I don’t understand why this is happening to me. | 我不明白我为什么会这样 |
[11:32] | Why can’t I remember anything? | 我为什么全都想不起来了 |
[11:39] | Because the truth is… | 因为真相就是 |
[11:47] | …you watched me kill a man. | 你亲眼看见我杀了一个人 |
[11:50] | And nobody should have to see that. | 没人该看到那种画面 |
[12:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:02] | Ramón’s missing a cuff link. | 雷蒙少了一个袖扣 |
[12:05] | And I think I know how he lost it. | 我知道他怎么丢的了 |
[12:08] | What… That’s my scoop! | 什么 那是我的独家新闻 |
[12:11] | Dani? We need to get back to the Kenmare. | 黛妮 我们得回肯梅尔 |
[12:13] | Meet me there. | 在那里会合 |
[12:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:06] | This is gonna ruin me. | 这会毁了我 |
[13:23] | I think I can prove Ramón hit Lyle. | 我能证明雷蒙揍了莱尔 |
[13:27] | I found his cuff link on the third floor of the Kenmare. | 我在肯梅尔的三楼找到了他的袖扣 |
[13:30] | Right below the Swanns’ apartment. | 就在斯旺的公寓下面 |
[13:31] | Which means they really did overhear a fight. | 这意味着他们的确听见了吵架声 |
[13:34] | Stay put. I’m almost there. | 待在原地 我快到了 |
[13:38] | – I got to go. – What? | -我得挂了 -什么 |
[13:40] | – I think I heard someone. – Bright? Wh… | -我好想听见有人 -布莱特 什… |
[13:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:47] | Is there someone there? | 有人在那里吗 |
[14:38] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:41] | Like I’ve been pushed down an elevator shaft? | 像被推下电梯井了 |
[14:43] | Next time I recommend the stairs. | 下次我推荐你走楼梯 |
[14:47] | You’ve got to be the luckiest guy alive. | 你一定是最幸运的活人了 |
[14:49] | I’m thinking we drive down to A.C., | 我们要不要开车去大西洋赌城 |
[14:51] | make a run at the craps tables. | 在掷骰子赌桌上碰碰运气 |
[14:53] | Maybe after we catch the guy who tried to kill me. | 先抓到试图杀死我那家伙吧 |
[14:56] | That might not take long. | 也许很快就能抓到 |
[14:57] | The lab just confirmed Ramón’s cuff link | 实验室刚证实了是雷蒙的袖扣 |
[14:59] | caused the scratch on Lyle’s face. | 造成了莱尔脸上的划伤 |
[15:01] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[15:03] | Now he’ll have to talk to us. | 这下他得接受我们问话了 |
[15:05] | Us? You’re staying right here. | 我们 你给我乖乖待在这 |
[15:08] | The doctor said I’m fine. Just a mild concussion. | 医生说我没事 只是轻微脑震荡 |
[15:11] | No, she said it could have been worse. Not the same. | 不 她是说本来可能会更严重 不一样 |
[15:15] | If this guy really did try to kill me, | 如果这家伙之前真想杀我 |
[15:16] | there’s no way I’m missing the part where we cuff him. | 我绝不能错过他被捕那一刻 |
[15:25] | Okay, so I hit him. | 好吧 我是揍了他 |
[15:27] | We had an argument. It got a little heated. | 我们吵起来了 情况有些激烈 |
[15:29] | You smacked an employee. I’d say things got a lot heated. | 你揍了一个员工 要我说太过激了 |
[15:31] | – What’d you fight about? – Was it that he fixed the elevator? | -你们吵什么 -因为他修好了电梯吗 |
[15:33] | The one you intentionally left broken to drive out your tenants? | 你故意不修好 借此赶走租户的那座电梯 |
[15:35] | He shouldn’t have done that. | 他不该那么做的 |
[15:36] | That was a union violation. | 那违反了工会规定 |
[15:38] | Hmm. I didn’t take you for such a stickler. | 我没看出你这么看重规矩 |
[15:40] | You’re overleveraged, Ramón. | 你负债过多 雷蒙 |
[15:41] | Under a lot of pressure. | 背负很大压力 |
[15:42] | If this project falls apart, it could sink you. | 如果这项目做不成 你就完了 |
[15:45] | You don’t know the first thing about my finances. | 你根本不了解我的财务状况 |
[15:47] | Well, we read the news. We know a few things. | 我们有看新闻 知道一些事情 |
[15:49] | You had a plan to drive these freeloaders out. | 你有个办法把白住的房客赶走 |
[15:52] | A good plan. | 很好的办法 |
[15:53] | And then Lyle undermined you. | 却被莱尔摆了一道 |
[15:55] | You’re under so much stress… | 你压力山大 |
[15:56] | That’s when you lost it. Didn’t you? | 于是你失控了 对不对 |
[15:58] | I don’t lose! | 我从来不会输 |
[16:01] | Ever. | 一次都不会 |
[16:02] | I was just mad because he was schtupping | 我只是生气他跟其中一个想成为 |
[16:04] | one of those Warhol wannabes. | 安迪·沃霍尔的三流艺术家上床了 |
[16:06] | Mm, Karina something? | 叫卡瑞娜什么的 |
[16:07] | Karina Petrovic? | 卡瑞娜·彼德洛维奇 |
[16:09] | They were having an affair? | 他们有一腿 |
[16:10] | It was all very Romeo and Juliet. | 搞得跟罗密欧与朱丽叶似的 |
[16:12] | She was a starving artist, | 她是个落魄的艺术家 |
[16:14] | he worked for the gentrifying billionaire. | 他给改造旧区的亿万富翁打工 |
[16:18] | So Lyle gets a girlfriend, grows a conscience. | 莱尔有了女友 有了良知 |
[16:21] | And that’s why you killed him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[16:22] | If I wanted to kill Lyle, I sure as hell wouldn’t do it in my hotel. | 如果我想杀莱尔 我肯定不会在我的酒店下手 |
[16:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:33] | Right. | 明白了 |
[16:35] | The negative press would halt construction. | 负面报道会中止施工 |
[16:38] | This murder could end up driving you into bankruptcy. | 这起谋杀有可能导致你破产 |
[16:42] | But you always put business first. | 但你总把生意放在第一位 |
[16:44] | You two were on fire in there. | 你俩今天表现太棒了 |
[16:47] | He’s telling the truth about Karina and Lyle. | 关于卡瑞娜和莱尔 他说了实话 |
[16:49] | – It fits what we observed. – She lied to us. | -跟我们的观察一致 -她说谎了 |
[16:52] | She was obviously upset, but the question is: | 她显然很难过 但问题是 |
[16:53] | is it because Lyle died or because she killed him? | 是因为莱尔死了 还是因为她杀害了他 |
[16:53] | 克莱蒙特精神病院 | |
[16:56] | You think this could really be a simple lovers’ quarrel? | 你认为这不过是情侣吵架作案吗 |
[17:00] | Malcolm, are you sure you’re all right? | 马科姆 你真的没事吗 |
[17:03] | Honestly, it’s crazy that you’re here right now. | 说真的 你真不该继续工作了 |
[17:07] | It’s just my head. | 只是头痛 |
[17:10] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[17:11] | We’ll track down Karina. | 我们去找卡瑞娜 |
[17:15] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好的 多谢 |
[17:18] | I can make it to family dinner for once. | 终于能赶上一次家庭聚餐了 |
[17:20] | See you later. | 晚点见 |
[17:38] | What… | 怎么 |
[17:41] | Malcolm. We weren’t expecting you to make it. | 马科姆 我们没想到你能赶上 |
[17:44] | Quelle surprise. | 真是惊喜 |
[17:46] | We will add another place setting. | 再拿套餐具 |
[17:47] | Oh, can I tempt you | 要不要来一杯 |
[17:49] | with a hibiscus kombucha mocktail? | 木槿红茶菌无酒精鸡尾酒 |
[17:53] | My boy! | 我的儿子 |
[17:57] | Smell that. | 闻一闻 |
[18:00] | You know, I’m even better with a marinade | 比起使用手术刀 我腌泡的 |
[18:02] | than I am with a scalpel. | 水平更高 |
[18:04] | Now… these are a bit rare, | 肉有点生 |
[18:06] | but no one in this family is scared of a little blood, right? | 不过我们家没谁怕血 对不对 |
[18:13] | Malcolm? | 马科姆 |
[18:15] | You look ill. | 你看起来不太舒服 |
[18:17] | You all right, darling? | 还好吗 亲爱的 |
[18:19] | – Are you hydrating enough? – How is your blood sugar? | -你有喝够水吗 -血糖如何 |
[18:22] | I made scones. | 我做了司康 |
[18:24] | Do you need a scone? | 要不要吃一个 |
[18:26] | Uh, I just… | 我只是… |
[18:28] | felt really strange for a second. | 突然感觉有点怪 |
[18:31] | Like all this was… | 这一切 |
[18:33] | wrong, unfamiliar. | 感觉不对 很陌生 |
[18:35] | – Well, did something happen at work? – You have contusions. | -工作遇到什么事情了吗 -你擦伤了 |
[18:41] | Uh, it’s-it’s not a big deal. | 没多大事 |
[18:47] | I was pushed down an elevator shaft. | 我被推下了电梯井 |
[18:54] | A what? | 什么 |
[18:55] | From how high? | 从多高 |
[18:56] | Not very. | 不是很高 |
[18:58] | Three, four floors. | 三四层楼 |
[19:01] | Well, no wonder. | 怪不得 |
[19:02] | You have a concussion. | 你有脑震荡 |
[19:04] | And the clinical term is jamais vu. | 医学术语叫不相识症 |
[19:06] | – Jamais what? – The opposite of déjà vu | -不什么 -似曾相识反过来 |
[19:08] | when familiar things appear strange or novel. | 熟悉的东西显得奇怪或是异常 |
[19:12] | It’s a common symptom of traumatic brain injury. | 这是颅脑损伤的常见症状 |
[19:14] | Look here. | 看这 |
[19:15] | Yeah, but lucky for you, | 幸运的是 |
[19:17] | you are related to two of the best doctors in New York. | 你跟纽约两个最好的医生有血缘关系 |
[19:20] | Jessie, please. | 杰西 别这么说 |
[19:22] | Ainsley’s the talented one. I’m a distant second. | 安斯莉是最厉害的 我差得远 |
[19:24] | 没有脑水肿的迹象 眼睛佩拉[没事]No evidence of cerebral edema. Eyes are PERRLA. | |
[19:27] | – Oh, no. – Which is a good thing. | -糟了 -这是好事 |
[19:29] | Like the filets, | 就像菲力牛排 |
[19:31] | you’ll be perfect after you rest a little bit. | 你歇一歇[放一放]就会没事了 |
[19:35] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[19:36] | dinner is served. Come on. | 晚餐上桌 来吧 |
[19:41] | 克莱蒙特精神病院 | |
[19:44] | Claremont, the mental institution? | 克莱蒙特 精神病院 |
[19:46] | Who do you know there? | 你在那里认识什么人 |
[19:48] | No one. | 不认识 |
[19:53] | You know the rule, Malcolm. | 马科姆 你知道规矩 |
[19:54] | No phones at dinner, okay? | 晚餐不能用手机 |
[20:11] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[20:12] | I got to get out of here. Or I’m gonna die. | 我得出去 不然我会死 |
[20:16] | Get out of where? | 从哪出去 |
[20:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:30] | It must have been a nightmare. | 一定是做噩梦了 |
[20:32] | You’re home, in bed, safe. | 你在家 在床上 很安全 |
[20:35] | I’m here. Everything’s okay. | 我在这里 一切无恙 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:15] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[21:16] | You seem so far away. | 感觉你神游天外了 |
[21:20] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:22] | I wouldn’t want to bore you with it. | 我不想拿这种无聊的事烦你 |
[21:24] | The one thing you never do is bore me. | 你从没让我觉得无聊过 |
[21:26] | And we don’t keep secrets from each other. | 而且我们之间没有秘密 |
[21:28] | Well, mainly because I’m an amazing detective | 主要是因为我是个厉害的警探 |
[21:30] | and it would be impossible. | 你没可能对我保密 |
[21:31] | Hey, I’m a detective, too. | 我也是个警探 |
[21:34] | But I’m better. | 但我更牛逼 |
[21:39] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[21:42] | have this nagging feeling. | 一直有种挥之不去的感觉 |
[21:45] | I’m with you, with my family, and I’m happy. | 我和你 和我的家人在一起 我很开心 |
[21:50] | I have everything I want. | 我拥有了梦想的一切 |
[21:53] | But there are moments where I feel like I don’t deserve it. | 但有时我会觉得自己不配得到这些 |
[21:59] | You deserve all of it, Malcolm Whitly. | 你配得到这一切 马科姆·惠特利 |
[22:03] | You are the best person that I know. | 你是我认识的最棒的人 |
[22:14] | That could be JT with an update. | 可能是JT打来通知案件进展 |
[22:15] | Okay. It can wait. We’re talking. | 没事 这事可以等 我们正聊着呢 |
[22:18] | No, it can’t. | 不 不能等 |
[22:20] | This case is important. I need to solve it. | 这案子很重要 我必须破了它 |
[22:24] | They’re all important. | 案子都很重要 |
[22:26] | But I’ve never seen you like this before. | 但我从没见过你这样 |
[22:29] | Your-your hand is shaking. | 你的手在抖 |
[22:31] | That’s new. | 这倒是新鲜 |
[22:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:39] | I think I’m just… | 我觉得我只是… |
[22:41] | taking this too personally. | 带入了太多私人情绪 |
[22:45] | We can unpack my vague existential ennui later. | 我们可以晚点再分析我隐约的存在危机 |
[22:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:53] | Unis spotted Karina returning to the Kenmare. | 巡警看到卡瑞娜回肯梅尔了 |
[22:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:04] | Karina? We need to talk. | 卡瑞娜 我们得聊聊 |
[23:06] | We know about the affair with Lyle. | 我们知道你和莱尔有私情 |
[23:07] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[23:08] | Don’t lie to us again, Karina. | 别再骗我们了 卡瑞娜 |
[23:10] | Did you try to kill my partner? | 你是不是还试图杀了我的搭档 |
[23:11] | – Me, specifically. – No. | -具体来说 就是我 -没有 |
[23:12] | I didn’t kill anyone or try to kill anyone. | 我没杀人 也没试图杀人 |
[23:16] | What happened with Lyle? | 莱尔怎么了 |
[23:17] | You had a fight that got out of hand? | 你们吵了一架 然后场面失控了吗 |
[23:19] | He tried to break up with you? | 他是想和你分手吗 |
[23:20] | Or maybe you realized he would always be loyal to Ramón? | 还是说你意识到他会永远对雷蒙忠心 |
[23:22] | No, no. | 没有 不是 |
[23:25] | He was happy. We were happy. | 他生前很开心 我们在一起很快乐 |
[23:28] | In love, even. | 甚至可以说是相爱 |
[23:30] | I could never hurt him. | 我绝不可能伤害他 |
[23:33] | I don’t fit your profile. | 我不符合你的侧写 |
[23:38] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[23:39] | I mean, I’m not some psycho killer. | 我是说 我不是什么变态杀手 |
[23:41] | Then why’d you lie to us? | 那你为什么对我们撒谎 |
[23:43] | Wendell. | 因为温德尔 |
[23:44] | I didn’t want him to know. | 我不想让他知道 |
[23:47] | He’s in love with you. | 他爱上了你 |
[23:49] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[23:51] | He’s so sensitive. And jealous. | 他很敏感 嫉妒心很强 |
[23:54] | I know it sounds crazy, but… | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 但是… |
[23:56] | I don’t know what he might have done. | 我不知道他可能会做出些什么 |
[23:59] | Where is he? | 他人在哪里 |
[24:00] | He was upstairs in the loft, working on his project. | 他在楼上工作室里 在完成他的作品 |
[24:03] | Sometimes he gets lost in it. | 有时他会迷失在创作中 |
[24:05] | Obsessed. | 着了魔 |
[24:09] | Wendell? NYPD. | 温德尔 纽约警局 |
[24:16] | Wendell, we just want to talk. | 温德尔 我们只是想和你聊聊 |
[24:39] | We need a bus and backup, now. | 我们需要公车和后援 快 |
[24:41] | Lock down the Kenmare. No one leaves. | 封锁肯梅尔 不能让任何人离开 |
[24:42] | Copy that. Additional units and EMS en route. | 收到 增援小队和快递人员在路上了 |
[24:44] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[24:46] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[24:48] | I guess it’s not Wendell. | 看来温德尔不是凶手 |
[24:49] | Do you think Karina did this? | 你觉得是卡瑞娜干的吗 |
[24:51] | No. She doesn’t fit the profile. | 不是 她不符合侧写 |
[24:54] | I thought we were looking for an inexperienced psychopath, | 我之前以为凶手是个没经验的精神变态 |
[24:57] | a-a first-time killer. | 第一次杀人 |
[24:59] | – I was wrong. – How do you know? | -我错了 -你怎么知道 |
[25:02] | The blows are confident. | 凶手出手很有自信 |
[25:05] | They were having fun. | 这人以杀人为乐 |
[25:08] | We’re looking for a serial killer. | 我们要找的是一个连环杀手 |
[25:14] | 克莱蒙特精神病院 | |
[25:17] | Who is this? Why do you keep calling me? | 你是谁 为什么一直给我打电话 |
[25:20] | There’s someone here who’s got the answers you’re looking for. | 这里的某个人有你想要的答案 |
[25:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:27] | He’ll only talk to you. | 他只和你谈 |
[25:30] | Alone. | 单独 |
[25:42] | Just remember, whatever you do, | 记住了 不管你做什么 |
[25:44] | do not step across the red line. | 别迈过红线 |
[26:03] | Detective Malcolm Whitly. | 马科姆·惠特利警探 |
[26:11] | So glad you could make it. | 很高兴你来了 |
[26:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:16] | I’m a cop. Just like you. | 我是个警察 和你一样 |
[26:19] | Least, I was. | 至少 我曾经是 |
[26:21] | I saw you during my TV time. | 我看电视时看到了你 |
[26:23] | The son of The Surgeon, all grown up? | 外科医生的儿子 长大成人了 |
[26:27] | You know my father. | 你认识我父亲 |
[26:29] | Better than anyone. | 我比谁都了解他 |
[26:32] | I know his little secret. | 我知道他的小秘密 |
[26:36] | Do you have information on the Kenmare murders or not? | 你到底有没有关于肯梅尔谋杀案的消息 |
[26:39] | Ah, I can’t help you there. | 这事我帮不了你 |
[26:41] | Working on a cold case. | 我在查悬案 |
[26:43] | The Surgeon. | 外科医生 |
[26:45] | Also known as Dr. Martin Whitly. | 又名马丁·惠特利医生 |
[26:50] | My father’s a surgeon, he’s not The Surgeon. | 我父亲是名外科医生 但他不是同名杀手 |
[26:53] | Then why did you call the cops and say, “My daddy’s a killer”? | 那你为什么打电话报警说”我爸爸是杀人犯” |
[26:56] | That never happened. | 根本没发生那事 |
[26:57] | My father’s not a serial killer. That’s absurd. | 我父亲不是连环杀手 太荒谬了 |
[27:00] | Didn’t feel absurd when I showed up at your house. | 我去你家时可不觉得荒谬 |
[27:03] | Drank a cup of piping hot tea. | 喝了一杯滚热的茶 |
[27:05] | Woke up three days later… | 三天后醒来 |
[27:06] | stark raving mad. | 完全疯了 |
[27:23] | You. | 你 |
[27:27] | Quite the greeting. | 你的问候真热情 |
[27:29] | Malcolm, | 马科姆 |
[27:31] | why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[27:32] | To learn what you really are. | 来认清你的真面目 |
[27:34] | Oh, I know you. | 我认得你 |
[27:36] | Oh, you’re that deranged police officer who came to the house, | 你是那个来我家的疯子警察 |
[27:40] | spouting all those lies. | 满口谎言 |
[27:42] | You tried to ruin my family. | 你想毁了我的家庭 |
[27:45] | Don’t let this lunatic waste another minute of your time. | 别让这疯子浪费你更多时间 |
[27:48] | I’m still there. | 我还在那里 |
[27:50] | I’m still in the bottom of the elevator shaft. | 我还在电梯井底 |
[27:53] | This is all in my head. | 这都是我想象出来的 |
[27:56] | Now, you shouldn’t joke about that in a place like this. | 你不该在这种地方开这种玩笑 |
[27:59] | People might think you belong here. | 人们也许会觉得你属于这里 |
[28:02] | Let’s go home, son. | 我们回家吧 儿子 |
[28:07] | Malcolm. | 马科姆 |
[28:08] | Malcolm? | 马科姆 |
[28:11] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[28:12] | Okay, we should really try to get you home. | 好了 该送你回家了 |
[28:14] | You know all that Surgeon stuff was pure nonsense. | 你知道那些关于外科医生的话都是胡说八道 |
[28:16] | If I can’t wake up, break free of my subconscious, | 如果我没法醒来 冲破我的潜意识 |
[28:19] | I’m gonna die down there. | 我就会死在那里 |
[28:20] | Have you tried pinching yourself? | 你试过掐自己这一招吗 |
[28:23] | I was kidding. This is not a dream. | 我开玩笑的 这不是梦 |
[28:25] | This is just the jamais vu part of your concussion. | 只是你脑震荡造成的不相识症 |
[28:28] | Okay? We talked about this. | 知道吗 我们聊过这个的 |
[28:31] | My case. | 我的案子 |
[28:33] | If I solve my case, it could wake me up. | 如果我能破案 就能醒过来 |
[28:35] | – What do you mean? – Jung said | -什么意思 -心理学家荣格说过 |
[28:37] | that dreams are a way of working through unresolved problems. | 梦是解决未解问题的方式 |
[28:41] | I was always more of a Freud man. | 我一向更喜欢弗洛伊德 |
[28:43] | Before I was pushed, the most pressing problem on my mind | 我被推下去前 脑海中最紧迫的问题 |
[28:46] | was the murder of Lyle Reynolds. | 就是莱尔·雷诺兹谋杀案 |
[28:48] | Solving that could be the jolt I need. | 解决这问题也许就能唤醒我 |
[28:50] | Okay, my boy, if this is important to you, then I’m here to help. | 儿子 如果这对你很重要 那我就是来帮你的 |
[28:53] | You can always count on Dad. | 你任何时候都能依靠爸爸 |
[29:14] | Oh, I’ve never been to a crime scene before. | 我从没到过犯罪现场 |
[29:17] | Hey, is Dani here? | 黛妮在吗 |
[29:19] | – I’d love to see her. – No, let’s keep this to ourselves. | -我想见她 -不 我俩知道就行了 |
[29:21] | – She won’t understand. – Not certain I understand, | -她不会理解的 -我也不太理解 |
[29:23] | but sure thing, son. | 不过听你的 儿子 |
[29:24] | Mum’s the word. This place is amazing. | 我会保密 这地方太棒了 |
[29:27] | I heard Duke Ellington used to stay here. | 我听说艾灵顿公爵在这里住过 |
[29:30] | The clues so far, I’ve been, uh, | 目前已有的线索 |
[29:32] | encoding, processing information. | 我一直在编码 处理信息 |
[29:35] | I have all the pieces, | 所有碎片我都掌握了 |
[29:37] | and my mind is just trying to put them together. | 我的大脑想把它们拼起来 |
[29:39] | But I need to not think so concretely. | 但我需要不那么具体地思考 |
[29:42] | Because if this were your subconscious, | 因为假如这是你的潜意识 |
[29:44] | which, once again, it’s definitely not, | 我再说一次 绝对不是 |
[29:46] | you could rely on symbolism. | 你可以依靠象征意义 |
[29:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:49] | And, uh, books | 书本 |
[29:52] | often symbolize secret knowledge. | 常常象征秘密信息 |
[29:55] | Maybe the answer is in these pages. | 也许答案就在书里 |
[29:56] | A dream in which you read a book? How riveting. | 一个你在读书的梦 真吸引人 |
[29:59] | I hope you don’t have to change your underwear. | 希望你不用换内裤 |
[30:03] | Or maybe it’s about Wendell’s knowledge. | 或许这和温德尔所知的信息有关 |
[30:05] | Something he learned. | 他得知的信息 |
[30:06] | How about that? That anything? | 那个呢 那有意义吗 |
[30:09] | Boots. | 靴子 |
[30:11] | I saw someone wearing boots. | 我见过有人穿靴子 |
[30:14] | Th-The woman in the elevator. What was her name? | 电梯里那个女人 她叫什么来着 |
[30:17] | Greta. | 格蕾塔 |
[30:18] | Uh, Greta… | 格蕾塔 |
[30:21] | 斯旺[天鹅]…Swann. | |
[30:23] | That sculpture has changed. | 那个雕塑变了 |
[30:25] | Oh, my God. My subconscious has been screaming at me | 天呐 一直以来我的潜意识 |
[30:27] | this whole time. | 都在朝我尖叫 |
[30:28] | I’ve been seeing swans everywhere. | 我到处看见天鹅 |
[30:31] | The pitcher, | 水罐 |
[30:33] | the painting, | 画作 |
[30:35] | the cuff link. | 袖扣 |
[30:37] | Rather literal, but, uh, to paraphrase my man Sigmund, | 挺直白的 不过改述下我哥们弗洛伊德的话 |
[30:40] | “Sometimes a swan is just a Swann.” | “有时天鹅就只是只天鹅[斯旺]” |
[30:44] | They were signals from my brain. | 这些都是我大脑发出的信号 |
[30:45] | I don’t know if that will hold up in court, but I love it. | 我不知道法庭会不会采信 但我爱死了 |
[30:48] | Hey, fellas. | 兄弟们 |
[30:50] | Dani’s been looking for you. She seemed worried. | 黛妮一直在找你 她很担心 |
[30:52] | – I was following up on a lead. – All good. | -我刚刚在追查一条线索 -都挺好 |
[30:55] | Doc, thanks again for the pointers on my backswing. | 医生 再次感谢你对我向后挥杆动作的指导 |
[30:58] | Shaved three strokes off my handicap. | 我最后比我的差点值低了三杆 |
[31:01] | Oh, great to hear that, JT. | 太棒了 JT |
[31:02] | I’m very concerned about Malcolm. | 我很担心马科姆 |
[31:04] | I think he may be having a psychotic break. | 我觉得他可能精神崩溃了 |
[31:07] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:11] | Malcolm? | 马科姆 |
[31:14] | Greta Swann? Open up. | 格蕾塔·斯旺 开门 |
[31:17] | Looking for my daughter? | 找我女儿吗 |
[31:19] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[31:23] | I need to see her boots. | 我需要看看她的靴子 |
[31:24] | I can’t let you do that. I’m very protective of her. | 我不能允许你这么做 我很护着她 |
[31:27] | And her boots. | 还有她的靴子 |
[31:32] | You were after something in Wendell’s book. | 在温德尔的书里 你在找什么东西 |
[31:36] | One of the Bowery Ripper’s victims disappeared | 1963年 鲍厄里开膛手的一名受害者 |
[31:38] | from a party down the hall in 1963. | 就是在这走廊尽头的派对上消失的 |
[31:43] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[31:44] | The Bowery Ripper. | 鲍厄里开膛手 |
[31:46] | A real serial killer deep cut. | 这可是个冷门连环杀手 |
[31:49] | It all fits. | 一切都对上了 |
[31:52] | He hunted in this neighborhood. | 他总是在这附近寻觅猎物 |
[31:54] | He killed with found objects. | 他的凶器总是随手找的 |
[31:59] | And he was never caught. | 而且他至今没有被抓住 |
[32:02] | I was looking for the wrong Swann. | 我找错了另一个斯旺 |
[32:04] | Everyone makes mistakes. | 人非圣贤 孰能无过 |
[32:07] | Malcolm, there you are. | 马科姆 你在这 |
[32:09] | You cannot keep running off. | 你不能总是突然跑走 |
[32:10] | Dad, stay back! | 爸 别过来 |
[32:31] | Rupert. Rupert, you don’t have to do this. | 鲁珀特 鲁珀特 你不必这样 |
[32:33] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟过来 |
[32:36] | Do something, Malcolm. | 做点什么 马科姆 |
[32:40] | Why did you kill again? | 你为什么又开杀戒了 |
[32:42] | After all these years? | 时隔这么多年之后 |
[32:45] | Was Lyle going to expose you? | 是莱尔要揭发你吗 |
[32:47] | I can’t let my daughter know what I was. | 我不能让我女儿知道我的真实身份 |
[32:50] | Hmm, yes, | 没错 |
[32:52] | protecting your family is a powerful motivator. | 保护家人是强有力的动机 |
[32:53] | Speaking of which, Malcolm… | 说到这个 马科姆 |
[32:54] | – Not another step. – Malcolm, please. | -别再往前了 -马科姆 拜托了 |
[32:57] | You’re a detective. | 你是个警探 |
[33:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:02] | I’m a detective. | 我是个警探 |
[33:05] | I have a gun. | 我有枪 |
[33:11] | Move! | 闪开 |
[33:22] | Well done, my boy. | 干得漂亮 儿子 |
[33:25] | I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[33:26] | Great shot. | 好枪法 |
[33:28] | Why am I still here? | 我为什么还在这里 |
[33:31] | – I solved the case. – Malcolm, you got the killer. | -我已经破案了 -马科姆 你抓到了凶手 |
[33:34] | Saved my life. | 救了我的命 |
[33:36] | And now everything’s okay. | 现在一切都安好了 |
[33:39] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[33:42] | Isn’t it, my boy? | 不是吗 我的儿子 |
[33:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:47] | Everything’s fine. | 一切安好 |
[33:59] | You should have seen our son. | 你真该在现场亲眼看看 |
[34:01] | He was magnificent. | 他棒呆了 |
[34:04] | Truly heroic. | 英勇无比 |
[34:07] | It was a group effort. | 我也是靠团队协作 |
[34:08] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 多亏了你的帮助 |
[34:11] | You sure you’re feeling better? | 你确定你感觉好些了吗 |
[34:12] | So much better. Those strange headaches have stopped. | 好多了 不再有奇怪的头痛了 |
[34:15] | What a relief. | 太好了 |
[34:17] | I don’t know who I am prouder of, | 我都不知道你们谁更让我骄傲了 |
[34:19] | my daughter following in her father’s footsteps, | 是我那追随父亲脚步的女儿 |
[34:22] | or my son forging his own way in the world. | 还是自己闯出一条路的儿子 |
[34:25] | Not that it’s a competition. | 我们又没在比赛 |
[34:43] | Malcolm, you should invite Dani | 马科姆 你应该邀请黛妮 |
[34:46] | to join in our celebrations; we’d love to see her. | 一起来庆祝 我们都想见她 |
[34:48] | I will. She’s just finishing up at the precinct. | 我会的 她还在分局 马上就下班了 |
[34:51] | Oh, she has been such a good influence on you, Malcolm. | 她给了你很好的影响 马科姆 |
[34:55] | She already feels like part of the family. | 我们已经待她如家人了 |
[34:56] | Maybe one day soon we will make it official. | 或许很快她就能正式加入这个家了 |
[34:59] | She’s a keeper, Malcolm. Don’t screw it up. | 她值得 马科姆 别搞砸了 |
[35:02] | Wouldn’t dream of it. | 绝对不会的 |
[35:04] | I’m going to, uh, replenish the snacks. | 我去再拿点零食 |
[35:07] | Oh, Malcolm? | 马科姆 |
[35:12] | Don’t forget the tiny pickles. | 别忘了拿点小泡菜 |
[35:14] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[35:15] | You’re the best, big brother. | 你最棒了 哥 |
[35:27] | Dad. | 爸 |
[35:31] | Why are you so determined to wake up anyway? | 你为什么一定要醒过来 |
[35:34] | I know what I have to do now. | 我知道我需要做什么了 |
[35:36] | But life is good here. | 但这里的生活如此美好 |
[35:37] | We’re one big, happy family. | 我们是幸福的一家人 |
[35:40] | Your sister isn’t a killer, I’m not a killer. | 你妹妹不是杀人犯 我也不是杀人犯 |
[35:44] | You got a great job, | 你有很棒的工作 |
[35:46] | a happy relationship, and there’s even cocoa. | 幸福的感情 甚至还有热可可 |
[35:50] | Why would you ever want to leave? | 你为什么会想要离开 |
[35:52] | Because it’s all a lie. | 因为这一切都是假的 |
[35:57] | This dream, vision, | 这个梦 幻觉 |
[36:01] | alternate reality, whatever… | 或是平行世界 不管叫什么 |
[36:04] | I thought it was what life would be like | 我本以为 如果你不是连环杀手 |
[36:05] | if you weren’t a killer. | 这就会是我的生活 |
[36:08] | But it’s not. | 但并非如此 |
[36:10] | It’s what life would be if I’d never found out. | 这只是我没发现真相的生活 |
[36:17] | It really seems more of a semantic point. | 感觉更像是语义差别 |
[36:21] | Suffering is real. | 折磨是真实的 |
[36:25] | Even if I don’t open the box, | 就算我不打开箱子 |
[36:27] | the woman in there is still in pain. | 里面的女人仍然处于痛苦中 |
[36:29] | Now, Herr Schrodinger might disagree with you on that. | 薛定谔先生可能不同意 |
[36:32] | This is who I am, Dr. Whitly. | 我就是这样的人 惠特利医生 |
[36:38] | Even in my wildest dream, | 就算在最疯狂的梦里 |
[36:40] | I’m still a detective; I need to seek the truth. | 我仍是个警探 我需要寻找真相 |
[36:45] | No matter how painful. | 不管那有多痛苦 |
[36:47] | Oh, that’s nice. Yeah. | 那挺好 |
[36:49] | Though, for someone so hellbent on uncovering secrets, | 不过作为一个执意要揭开秘密的人 |
[36:53] | you sure do have a lot of your own. | 你自己的秘密也不少 |
[36:57] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:00] | I need to work on that. | 我需要改进这一点 |
[37:03] | Dani won’t be there. | 黛妮不会在箱里 |
[37:05] | Not like she is here. | 但她在这里 |
[37:13] | Son, stay. | 儿子 留下来 |
[37:18] | Stay for her. | 为她留下 |
[37:20] | A partner you can actually be honest with? | 一个你能坦诚以待的伴侣 |
[37:24] | You’ll never have that if you open that box. | 如果你打开箱子 就永远失去这机会了 |
[37:30] | It’s your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[37:32] | You made me this way. | 是你把我变成这样的 |
[37:34] | Well, you can point fingers as much as you want, | 随便你怎么指责 |
[37:36] | but when you’re miserable and alone, remember | 但当你痛苦不堪 孤独无助时 记住 |
[37:41] | you had a choice. | 你有过选择 |
[37:45] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[37:49] | Bright! | 布莱特 |
[38:23] | Thanks for the help. | 多谢帮忙 |
[38:35] | – Bright? – You okay? | -布莱特 -你没事吧 |
[38:43] | When was the last time I talked to you? | 我最后一次跟你说话是什么时候 |
[38:45] | Like, 20 minutes ago. | 大概20分钟前 |
[38:49] | Is that a human skull? | 那是人的头骨吗 |
[38:53] | I know who the killer is. | 我知道谁是凶手了 |
[38:56] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[38:58] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[39:03] | Is your father home? | 你父亲在家吗 |
[39:04] | Yeah, we’re about to have dinner. Is something the matter? | 在 我们准备吃晚饭 有什么事吗 |
[39:13] | I believe this belongs to you. | 这应该是你的 |
[39:17] | – Are you sure about this? – I have no idea. | -你确定要这样吗 -我不知道 |
[39:19] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[39:23] | Over 40 years. | 40多年了 |
[39:25] | You thought they’d never catch the Bowery Ripper. | 你本以为他们永远抓不到鲍厄里开膛手 |
[39:29] | Till Lyle fixed an elevator | 直到莱尔修好了电梯 |
[39:31] | and found this little souvenir. | 发现了这个小纪念品 |
[39:37] | Dad. Dad, what’s he talking about? | 爸 爸 他在说什么 |
[39:49] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[39:54] | Dad? | 爸 |
[39:59] | Dad, what’s happening? | 爸 怎么回事 |
[40:01] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[40:03] | Anything you say can and will be… | 但你所说的都将成为… |
[40:17] | That place really was haunted. | 那地方真的闹鬼 |
[40:20] | In my experience, | 据我个人经验 |
[40:23] | people are always scarier than ghosts. | 人永远比鬼更可怕 |
[40:27] | I still can’t believe that you solved a murder in a dream. | 我还是不敢相信你在梦中破了谋杀案 |
[40:31] | The subconscious mind is a powerful thing. | 潜意识很强大 |
[40:35] | Sherlock Freud cracks another one. | 神探弗洛伊德又侦破了一起案子 |
[40:39] | Gil didn’t seem too pleased you said he was at Claremont. | 吉尔好像不太高兴你说他进了克莱蒙特 |
[40:42] | I’m not sure why. He really pulled off a cardigan. | 不知道为什么呢 他穿开衫明明很帅气 |
[40:46] | That man will be buried in a turtleneck. | 那男人到死都会穿着高领衫 |
[40:48] | Right. | 没错 |
[40:56] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[40:57] | Was I, I don’t know, different in your dream? | 我在你梦里有什么不同吗 |
[41:02] | Yes. | 有 |
[41:07] | And no. | 也没有 |
[41:10] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[41:14] | Dream stuff. It’s complicated. | 梦说来复杂 |
[41:16] | I wouldn’t want to bore you with it. | 我不想拿这种无聊的事烦你 |
[41:20] | The one thing you never do is bore me. | 你从没让我觉得无聊过 |
[41:26] | Good night, Malcolm. | 晚安 马科姆 |
[41:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:49] | Malcolm. You’re home. | 马尔姆 你回来了 |
[41:52] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[41:54] | I know it’s late, | 我知道很晚了 |
[41:56] | but this is important. | 但这事很重要 |
[42:01] | Earlier you asked me why your memories didn’t make sense. | 之前你问我你的记忆为何不合逻辑 |
[42:09] | I’ve been lying to you, Ains. | 我骗了你 安斯 |
[42:12] | For a while. | 已经好一段时间了 |
[42:21] | Ainsley… | 安斯莉 |
[42:24] | I don’t know how else to say this. | 我不知道还能怎么说 |
[42:33] | You killed Nicholas Endicott. | 你杀了尼古拉斯·安迪考特 |
[42:36] | I told you it was me because I wanted to protect you, | 我之前说是我杀的 因为我想保护你 |
[42:40] | to help you… but I was wrong. | 想帮你 但我错了 |
[42:44] | You have a right to know. | 你有权知道真相 |
[42:48] | I’m sorry I lied, but I’m here for you, | 很抱歉我骗了你 但我在你身边 |
[42:54] | and everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[42:57] | No… it’s not. | 不会的 |
[43:09] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[43:11] | I blacked out again. | 我又断片了 |
[43:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:16] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 |