时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 | |
[00:03] | If you live in a major city, | 如果你住在大城市里 |
[00:04] | chances are you cross paths with a hundred people a day. | 你每天可能要与上百人擦肩而过 |
[00:08] | Your barista, the guy standing next to you on the subway. | 你的咖啡师 地铁上站你旁边的人 |
[00:12] | Over the course of your life, that means | 那么你这辈子 |
[00:15] | you will cross paths with 41 unapprehended murderers. | 将与41名未被逮捕的杀人犯擦肩而过 |
[00:20] | On average. | 这是平均数值 |
[00:22] | But out of those 41, | 但那41人里 |
[00:25] | how many are true psychopaths? | 有多少人是真正的精神变态 |
[00:28] | I mean, anyone could be a murderer. | 任何人都可能是杀人犯 |
[00:32] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误地点 错误时间 |
[00:35] | An accident. An impulse. | 意外事故 一时冲动 |
[00:39] | Oh, God, Malcolm. What happened? | 天啊 马科姆 发生了什么 |
[00:41] | But there’s another type of killer. | 但还有一种杀人犯 |
[00:43] | For them, murder is an addiction. | 对于他们 杀人是瘾 |
[00:46] | A bad love they can’t quit. | 是无法舍弃的糟糕爱情 |
[00:50] | Truth is, anyone can do it once. | 事实上 任何人都可能做一次 |
[00:54] | But the second kill, | 但第二杀 |
[00:57] | that’s when the switch is flipped | 那才会开启一个新世界 |
[00:59] | and a serial killer is born. | 一个连环杀手便诞生了 |
[01:02] | I don’t know what happened. I blacked out again. | 我不知道发生了什么 我又断片了 |
[01:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:09] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 |
[01:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:13] | We don’t know what you did, and it’s not that much. | 我们又不知道你做了什么 而且这也不多 |
[01:15] | We need to get you cleaned up. | 我们得给你清理干净 |
[01:17] | Breathe. Focus. | 呼吸 专注 |
[01:19] | Think really hard. | 仔细想 |
[01:21] | – Can you remember anything? – No. | -你记得任何事吗 -不记得 |
[01:23] | No, not even a flash. | 不 一点也不记得 |
[01:25] | Malcolm, why didn’t you tell me sooner that I killed Endicott? | 马科姆 你怎么不早点告诉我我杀了安迪考特 |
[01:28] | If I had known what I was capable of, | 如果我早知道我能干出什么事 |
[01:29] | – a-about my blackouts… – You can’t think like that. | -还有我的断片 -你别这么想 |
[01:32] | I could’ve stopped this. | 我本可阻止这种事发生 |
[01:36] | You’re right, Ainsley. | 你说得对 安斯莉 |
[01:40] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[01:43] | I think I did, too. | 我想我也搞砸了 |
[01:52] | 可能就在今天 | |
[02:02] | 克莱蒙特精神病院 | |
[02:06] | – Hello? – Oh, my boy! | -喂 -儿子 |
[02:08] | It’s Dad. | 是老爸 |
[02:10] | I’m so glad I caught you on this auspicious day. | 真高兴能在这样的好日子里联系到你 |
[02:14] | Auspicious how? | 怎么好了 |
[02:16] | Did you speak to Ainsley last night? | 你昨晚联系过安斯莉吗 |
[02:17] | No. Why would you ask? | 没有 问这干嘛 |
[02:21] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[02:23] | So, big day? | 今天是大日子吗 |
[02:25] | Oh, you betcha. | 当然了 |
[02:26] | So, after mostly good behavior | 在基本上表现良好 |
[02:30] | and helping you catch that lady killer in Claremont, | 和帮你抓住了克莱蒙特女杀手的前提下 |
[02:32] | the powers-that-be have finally given me a job. | 当权者终于给了我份工作 |
[02:36] | A job? | 工作 |
[02:38] | I’m working in the infirmary! | 我要去医务室工作了 |
[02:40] | Earning three dollars | 每天挣 |
[02:42] | and 20 cents a day. | 3.20美元 |
[02:43] | It’s modest, I know, | 不多 我知道 |
[02:44] | but it’s honest work. | 但这是诚实的工作 |
[02:46] | And I do enjoy being needed. | 我也喜欢被需要的感觉 |
[02:50] | Wonderful. Best of luck. | 太棒了 祝你好运 |
[02:59] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[03:01] | Like I’ve been hit by a train. You? | 像是被火车撞了 你呢 |
[03:03] | Getting hit by a train might be better. | 被火车撞了可能还更好些 |
[03:07] | JT: 新案子 快过来 死者是整容医生 | |
[03:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:10] | – We caught a new case. – Is it something I could’ve done? | -我们有新案子了 -会是我干的吗 |
[03:15] | I can’t believe I actually have to ask that. | 真不敢相信我居然问了这种话 |
[03:18] | It doesn’t sound like it, but I should go. | 听上去不像 但我得走了 |
[03:20] | Wha– You’re leaving me? | 你要丢下我吗 |
[03:21] | The only advantage we have is acting normal. | 我们唯一的优势就是表现得一切正常 |
[03:24] | Also, if I go to work, | 而且 如果我去上班 |
[03:26] | I can try and figure out what happened last night. | 我还能尽力查清昨晚发生了什么 |
[03:28] | – What am I supposed to do? – Nothing. | -那我该做什么 -什么都不做 |
[03:31] | Stay here, you call in sick to work, | 待在这里 请病假 |
[03:33] | and don’t talk to anyone. | 别跟任何人说话 |
[03:36] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[03:39] | Promise. | 保证 |
[03:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:45] | Hey. You look terrible. | 你气色好差 |
[03:48] | Thanks. So, what do we have? | 谢谢 什么情况 |
[03:50] | Vic is Dr. Nicole Zhang, | 死者是妮可·张医生 |
[03:51] | head of plastic surgery at Saint Anthony’s. | 圣安东尼医院的整容外科主任 |
[03:53] | That’s a public hospital. | 那是公立医院 |
[03:54] | They have a plastic surgery department? | 他们居然还有整容科吗 |
[03:56] | Everything’s done pro bono or at cost. | 都是免费或成本价的 |
[03:58] | You don’t get a condo in this building working pro bono. | 干免费工作可换不来这种大楼里的公寓 |
[04:01] | She made her money in private practice. | 她的钱是以前在私人诊所挣的 |
[04:03] | Founded the Lexington Collective with Fred Chabra | 跟弗莱德·夏博拉和弗林特·唐纳修一起成立了 |
[04:05] | and Flynt Donahue. | 莱星顿联合诊所 |
[04:07] | Does all of the housewives. | 给那些娇妻整容 |
[04:15] | So… just one murder today? | 今天就一桩凶案吗 |
[04:18] | What, one isn’t doing it for you anymore? | 怎么 你现在一桩不够了吗 |
[04:20] | I could keep my ear to the ground if you like. | 如果你需要 我可以替你多打听 |
[04:23] | Actually I could use your help with something. | 其实 我还真需要你帮个忙 |
[04:26] | – Are you free… – Yes. | -你有空… -有 |
[04:27] | He didn’t even give a time. | 他都没说什么时候呢 |
[04:29] | Great. I’ll, uh, swing by the lab tonight? | 太好了 我今晚去实验室找你 |
[04:32] | It’s a date. | 那我们约好了 |
[04:33] | Can we just focus on this case? | 我们可以专注于案子吗 |
[04:35] | ‘Cause I think we’re about to have our hands full. | 因为我觉得我们有得忙了 |
[04:41] | Oh, yeah, the– Yes. | 嗯嗯 好 |
[04:50] | Tell me more. | 多跟我说说 |
[04:51] | To put it in fun terms, she was Botoxed to death. | 用有趣的说法 她是被肉毒素注射死的 |
[04:57] | I mean, i-in less fun terms, her death was excruciating. | 不那么有趣的说法 她的死非常痛苦 |
[05:01] | Based on the bruising, this is the first injection. | 从淤青来看 这是第一针 |
[05:04] | I suspect that the killer dosed Zhang with a paralytic agent. | 我猜测凶手用麻痹剂给张下了药 |
[05:07] | So she was conscious the whole time. | 那么她在这期间一直是清醒的 |
[05:09] | Which means this isn’t just murder, it was torture. | 所以这不单纯是杀人 还是折磨 |
[05:13] | According to everyone at Saint Anthony’s, | 圣安东尼医院的人都说 |
[05:14] | this woman was an angel. | 这女人是个天使 |
[05:16] | Awards say the same thing. | 奖项也表明了 |
[05:17] | So, who would want to kill her? | 那么 谁会想杀她呢 |
[05:19] | Someone from before the awards. | 她开始拿奖之前 |
[05:21] | Someone from her past. | 来自过去的人 |
[05:22] | There’s nothing from her private practice days, | 私人诊所时期查不到什么 |
[05:24] | even though it was a massive success. | 虽然那很成功 |
[05:26] | Which means her decision to give back | 那么她回馈社会的决定 |
[05:28] | may not have been arbitrary. | 可能不是随心的 |
[05:30] | She could be atoning for something. | 她可能是在赎罪 |
[05:32] | But our killer knew the truth. | 但凶手知道真相 |
[05:34] | That’s why they disfigured her. | 所以才把她毁容了 |
[05:36] | To show us what she truly is. | 让我们看到她的真面目 |
[05:40] | A monster. | 一个怪物 |
[05:45] | Wha… Wha… | 什么… |
[05:52] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[05:56] | Birdie. | 伯蒂 |
[06:00] | 我以为你还在格斯塔德[瑞士]I thought you were still in Gstaad. | |
[06:03] | Greece. | 是希腊 |
[06:05] | Stuck on a yacht for all of quarantine. | 隔离期间一直困在了一艘游艇上 |
[06:08] | Total nightmare. | 简直是噩梦 |
[06:10] | But now I’m back in my favorite city | 但我现在回到我最爱的城市 |
[06:12] | to visit my favorite big sister. | 来看我最爱的姐姐了 |
[06:15] | Let’s set the town on fire. | 我们点燃这座城市吧 |
[06:19] | Fun. Just what nobody needs. | 太好玩了 根本没人需要这个 |
[06:23] | Why are you here, Birdie? | 你来这儿干什么 伯蒂 |
[06:27] | You sound suspicious. | 你听上去好多疑 |
[06:29] | I’m glad you caught that. | 我很高兴你听出来了 |
[06:30] | Darling, not everyone in your life has a nefarious agenda. | 亲爱的 不是你人生中每个人都有不良动机的 |
[06:35] | Only the men you date. | 只有你约会的那些男人 |
[06:37] | Gosh, this is going to be so fun. | 天 这肯定会超有意思 |
[06:42] | So fun. | 超有意思 |
[06:49] | it’s good to be back in my element. | 能回到我熟悉的环境中感觉真好 |
[06:52] | The smell of antiseptic, the clang of forceps. | 这消毒水的气味 医用镊子的叮当声 |
[06:56] | And is… is that a hint of butterscotch? | 那是…奶油硬糖的味道吗 |
[07:00] | Is that Whitly? | 是惠特利吗 |
[07:04] | The one and only. | 独一无二的 |
[07:05] | Though it’s… | 不过 |
[07:06] | actually Dr. Whitly. | 应该叫惠特利医生 |
[07:08] | I find it hard to believe the board | 真不敢相信委员会居然 |
[07:10] | didn’t revoke your license. | 没有吊销你的执照 |
[07:11] | Well, they did, but, uh, | 他们吊销了 不过嘛 |
[07:14] | they could never revoke my joie de vivre. | 他们无法吊销我的生活乐趣 |
[07:16] | You’ve been assigned janitorial duties in my infirmary. | 你被分来我的医务室当保洁 |
[07:19] | I have a one-strike policy. | 我这里破坏一次规矩就得滚蛋 |
[07:22] | So make sure you don’t kill anyone. | 所以 确保你不会杀了任何人 |
[07:25] | Or annoy me. | 也别来烦我 |
[07:26] | Wow, I like that those violations | 你要是违反了这两条 |
[07:27] | both carry equal weight with you, | 也得承担相同的后果 很好 |
[07:30] | – Doctor… – Capshaw. | -这位… -卡普肖医生 |
[07:31] | Right. | 好的 |
[07:32] | Well, Dr. Capshaw, my, uh, prolific well | 卡普肖医生 我丰富的医学知识 |
[07:37] | of medical knowledge is at your disposal. | 随时供你使用 |
[07:40] | Tether him to the sink and remove his hand restraints. | 把他拴在水槽那边 把他的手铐解开 |
[07:43] | I need you to clean the prolific bedpans. | 我需要你清洗这些”丰富的”病人便盆 |
[07:49] | It’s been a while, so don’t be shy. | 已经放了一阵子了 不用害羞 |
[07:54] | You should be able to eat your food off them when you’re done. | 等你洗完了应该能用来盛饭吃 |
[07:57] | Can I at least have a butterscotch? | 起码给我块奶油硬糖行吗 |
[08:08] | What do you got? | 有什么线索 |
[08:10] | I’ve been thinking about killers who mutilate and torture. | 我一直在想那些会残害并折磨受害者的杀手 |
[08:12] | So, a regular morning for you. | 看来对你来说是个常规的早上 |
[08:16] | They all grew up hating themselves. | 他们在成长过程中都伴随着自我厌弃 |
[08:17] | Gacy for his sexuality, Kearney for his height, | 加西恨自己的性能力 卡尼恨自己的身高 |
[08:20] | Miyazaki because of a birth defect. | 宫崎恨自己的一种先天缺陷 |
[08:22] | 第一针从三角肌注射 折磨 受害人全程清醒 | |
[08:22] | When they mutilated their victims, | 他们残害自己的受害者时 |
[08:25] | – it was projection. – You think our killer is deformed? | -其实是一种自身的投射 -你觉得凶手是畸形 |
[08:28] | Or at least they feel like they are. | 至少那人觉得自己是畸形 |
[08:30] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[08:31] | Sometimes the most monstrous people | 有时候最可怕的人 |
[08:32] | are the ones hiding in plain sight. | 偏偏就是藏在众目睽睽之下的 |
[08:37] | 母亲来电 | |
[08:39] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[08:44] | Mother. Everything all right? | 母亲 还好吗 |
[08:45] | No, it is not. | 不好 |
[08:47] | We have an emergency. | 有紧急情况 |
[08:50] | What do you know? | 你都知道了什么 |
[08:51] | Hurricane Birdie has just flown in, | 飓风伯蒂不由分说地来了 |
[08:52] | and that is never a good thing. | 这可从来不是好事 |
[08:56] | Well, can you get her to leave? | 你能让她离开吗 |
[08:58] | Malcolm… | 马科姆 |
[08:59] | my sister is like a fungal infection, | 我妹妹伯蒂堪比真菌感染 |
[09:01] | and I am way too annoyed | 我真是烦死了 |
[09:03] | to construct the end to this simile. | 这比喻我都接不下去了 |
[09:05] | She is a problem. | 她是个麻烦 |
[09:07] | And we do not need my family poking around in our lives. | 我们可不需要我的家人跑来窥视我们的生活 |
[09:11] | Especially with… | 尤其是… |
[09:13] | 安斯莉来电 | |
[09:14] | Right. Um, I have to go. | 好吧 我得先挂了 |
[09:17] | Murder stuff. | 有凶案 |
[09:18] | Then we will pick this up tonight at dinner. | 那我们今天晚饭的时候继续说 |
[09:23] | Ainsley, I will call you if there is an update. | 安斯莉 有进展我会打给你的 |
[09:25] | Nothing yet. | 暂时没有收获 |
[09:26] | I keep hearing sirens and helicopters. | 我一直听到警笛和直升机的声音 |
[09:28] | It’s New York. There are always sirens and helicopters. | 这里是纽约 随时都有警笛和直升机 |
[09:32] | Edrisa got toxicology back on the paralytic | 艾德里莎把麻痹剂和凶器的 |
[09:34] | and the murder weapon. | 毒理报告拿回来了 |
[09:37] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[09:38] | – Hello? Are you there? – Yeah. | -喂 你还在吗 -嗯 |
[09:39] | What about the toxicology? | 毒理报告怎么说 |
[09:40] | The paralytic was surgical grade, | 麻痹剂是医用外科级的 |
[09:41] | and the neurotoxin was a patented blend. | 神经毒素是一种专利混合物 |
[09:43] | The Lexington Collective’s Radiance Solution? | 莱星顿联合诊所的容光针注射剂 |
[09:45] | So, the killer literally gave Zhang | 这么说 凶手还真是让张 |
[09:47] | a taste of her own medicine. | 自食恶”果”了 |
[09:48] | Yeah, Gil wants us to talk to her old partners. | 是的 吉尔让我们去找她以前的合伙人们谈谈 |
[09:52] | Unless everything is not okay? | 除非你还有什么事 |
[09:53] | Everything is not okay. | 就是有事 |
[09:56] | Ainsley, I know you hate when I say this, | 安斯莉 我知道你不爱听这话 |
[09:59] | but you need to calm down. | 可你必须冷静点 |
[10:01] | Calm down? I murdered a man and forgot about it, | 冷静 我杀了个人 还彻底给忘了 |
[10:04] | my brother’s been lying to me about it, | 我亲哥一直瞒我骗我 |
[10:06] | and now I may have just done it again. | 而现在我可能又干了一次 |
[10:10] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[10:12] | – I need to get out. – No. | -我得出去 -不行 |
[10:13] | No, stay in the loft. Don’t go. | 不行 待在公寓里 别走 |
[10:15] | I am going. | 我走了 |
[10:17] | Ainsley? Ainsley? | 安斯莉 安斯莉 |
[10:32] | Ains, it’s me. Again. | 安斯 还是我 |
[10:35] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[10:37] | You know you’re terrible at hiding | 你知道你真的很不擅长 |
[10:39] | whatever it is you’re trying to hide? | 隐瞒你想隐瞒的事吧 |
[10:40] | Sorry, it’s just my sister. | 抱歉 是我妹的事 |
[10:42] | She’s… a little lost at the moment. | 她…这会有点迷失 |
[10:45] | And you’re trying to keep it all together? | 而你试图稳住一切 |
[10:46] | More like failing miserably. | 更像是可悲地失败了吧 |
[10:50] | Look, from someone who was lost once, too, | 听着 作为一个也曾迷失过的人 |
[10:53] | my advice is… | 我建议你… |
[10:54] | be there for her, but… | 在她身边陪着她 但… |
[10:57] | don’t let her drag you down with her. | 别让她拉着你一起沉沦 |
[10:59] | What if she already has? | 如果我已经被她拉下水了呢 |
[11:01] | How? | 怎么说 |
[11:03] | Bright, you can tell me. | 布莱特 你可以告诉我 |
[11:06] | I’m overthinking it. | 是我想多了 |
[11:07] | How about we focus on the thing we can solve: | 我们还是专注于能解决的事吧 |
[11:10] | Zhang’s murder. | 张被害的案子 |
[11:18] | And suddenly I feel super insecure. | 我突然觉得超级没有安全感 |
[11:21] | That’s the point. | 这就是重点 |
[11:23] | Plastic surgeons make money on insecurity. | 整形手术就是靠着人们的不安感来赚钱的 |
[11:26] | Anxiety and dysmorphia is their core business model. | 焦虑和畸形是他们的核心商业模式 |
[11:30] | In this world, nobody can feel good enough. | 在这里 没人会觉得自己足够好 |
[11:33] | Even when they’re as beautiful as you. | 哪怕是像你这样的美女 |
[11:37] | Which could be what the killer was trying to tell us. | 这可能就是凶手想告诉我们的 |
[11:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:46] | Detective Powell, Mr. Bright. | 鲍威尔警探 布莱特先生 |
[11:48] | The doctors will see you now. | 医生们现在可以见你们了 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:53] | It’s a shame about Nicole. | 妮可的事太遗憾了 |
[11:56] | I mean, we haven’t spoken to her in a while, | 我们跟她有一阵子没联系了 |
[11:57] | but the three of us go all the way back to med school. | 但我们三个在医学院就认识了 |
[11:59] | – Why did you fall out of touch? – You know… | -你们为什么断联了 -你懂的 |
[12:02] | – Life. – Different paths. | -生活嘛 -轨迹不同了 |
[12:05] | Nicole wanted to do the whole pro bono thing, and, uh… | 妮可想做那种无偿的服务 |
[12:10] | Chabra and I have different goals. | 而我和夏博拉有着不同的目标 |
[12:14] | Work hard, play hard. | 努力工作 狠狠享乐 |
[12:15] | YOLO, you know? | 人生只有一次 你懂吧 |
[12:21] | You’re stressed about something. | 你在担心着什么事 |
[12:24] | Who isn’t these days? | 这年头谁没有担心的事呢 |
[12:25] | You’re holding tension in your jaw. | 你的下巴收得很紧 |
[12:27] | Could lead to premature jowling. | 可能会提前长出双下巴的 |
[12:28] | I could get you some product samples to help… | 我可以给你些样品 帮你… |
[12:30] | I’m good. | 谢了不必 |
[12:33] | Speaking of product, Dr. Chabra, | 说到产品 夏博拉医生 |
[12:36] | you’re head of the lab, right? | 你是实验室的头儿 对吧 |
[12:37] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[12:39] | Our killer had access to surgical-grade materials, | 凶手能够接触到医用外科级的原料 |
[12:41] | and your Radiance Solution is our murder weapon. | 而你的容光针注射剂是谋杀的作案工具 |
[12:44] | Has any inventory gone missing lately? | 库存最近有丢失的情况吗 |
[12:47] | Absolutely not. | 完全没有 |
[12:49] | Summer takes stock every morning. | 夏茉每天早上会清查存货 |
[12:51] | We have nothing to hide. | 我们没有什么可遮掩的 |
[12:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:54] | Who’s Summer? | 夏茉是谁 |
[12:58] | Uh, this is just all so horrible. | 这真是太残忍了 |
[13:01] | I mean, I-I didn’t know Dr. Zhang. | 我不认识张医生 |
[13:01] | 莱星顿联合诊所 | |
[13:03] | I’ve, um… I’ve only been here a few months. | 我来这工作才几个月的时间 |
[13:06] | But if anything was missing, I would’ve told the doctors. | 但如果有东西不见了 我肯定会通知医生 |
[13:09] | I mean, especially Dr. Donahue. | 尤其是唐纳修医生 |
[13:13] | He’s always, uh, checking up on me, | 他总是对我很关照 |
[13:16] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你们明白我的意思 |
[13:18] | Unfortunately, I do. | 不幸的是 我明白 |
[13:21] | Send over your records, | 把你的记录发给我们 |
[13:22] | and we’ll call if we have any questions. | 有问题会打电话给你 |
[13:23] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:29] | I want Donahue to be the bad guy. | 我希望唐纳修是凶手 |
[13:31] | Yeah, anyone who says “work hard, play hard” | 是啊 任何说”努力工作 狠狠享乐”的人 |
[13:33] | definitely has a coke problem. | 都有可卡因毒瘾 |
[13:35] | And he clearly has hegemonic masculinity. | 而且他明显有霸权式男性特征 |
[13:37] | – Is that fancy for “toxic”? – More or less. | -是有毒男性的高级说法吗 -差不多 |
[13:39] | It’s why he works so well with Dr. Chabra, | 那是他与夏博拉医生互补的原因 |
[13:41] | who’s complicitly masculine. | 后者有顺从式男性特征 |
[13:43] | He will tell us the ugly truth. | 他会跟我们坦露实情 |
[13:45] | – How do we get him to talk? – Easy. | -如何让他开口 -简单 |
[13:47] | We just isolate him with our own alpha males. | 把他单独跟我们的阿尔法男放在一起 |
[13:55] | I-I really can’t say anything without my lawyer. | 律师不在场 我什么都不能说 |
[13:58] | Why not? You afraid you might confess | 为什么 害怕爹地 |
[13:59] | now that Daddy’s not around to protect you? | 不在这保护你 你会招供一切吗 |
[14:01] | You think I killed Nicole? | 你认为是我杀了妮可吗 |
[14:02] | You tell me, man! | 你来告诉我 |
[14:07] | Hey, I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么不可告人的 |
[14:08] | J-Just tell me what you want to know. | 告诉我你们想知道什么 |
[14:11] | Our killer has a grudge against Zhang, | 凶手对张医生怀恨在心 |
[14:14] | your business, | 对你们这行也是 |
[14:17] | and the medical knowledge to pull it all off. | 凶手还拥有足够的医学知识完成谋杀 |
[14:19] | Who fits that bill? | 谁符合这些 |
[14:23] | The second I found out about this, | 我得知这件事之后 |
[14:25] | one person came to mind. | 立刻想到了一个人 |
[14:27] | Francine Depaugh. | 芙朗辛·德帕 |
[14:29] | – A former patient. – What’s the story there? | -她之前的病人 -什么过节 |
[14:31] | She was one of our best clients. | 她是我们最棒的顾客之一 |
[14:32] | But then she got addicted to the work, always wanting more. | 但她后来对整容上了瘾 总是想整更多 |
[14:35] | Zhang wanted to cut her off, Donahue didn’t. | 张想制止她 但唐纳修不同意 |
[14:37] | – That’s when Dr. Zhang left your practice? – Yes. | -所以张医生离开了诊所 -是的 |
[14:40] | But after that, Francine got to be too much, even for us. | 但在那之后芙朗辛对我们来说也是难以应付 |
[14:43] | She sued. It got messy. | 她起诉了我们 搞得很糟 |
[14:45] | She fell off the map about six months ago. | 六个月之前 她不见了踪影 |
[14:47] | I-I assumed she just gave up. | 我本来以为她是放弃了 |
[14:50] | Or maybe she pivoted to plan B– | 或者她选择了备选计划 |
[14:53] | murder. | 谋杀 |
[14:55] | Ainsley, call me back. Now. | 安斯莉 立刻给我回电 |
[15:11] | Edrisa? | 艾德里莎 |
[15:13] | Bright? | 布莱特 |
[15:14] | Sorry, I-I wasn’t expecting you until later. | 抱歉 我以为你要晚点才过来 |
[15:20] | Yeah, and sorry about the cadaver smell. | 很抱歉 这里一股死尸的味道 |
[15:22] | I’m trying to get rid of it. | 我想要除掉它们 |
[15:25] | Elegantly. | 优雅地除掉 |
[15:27] | You look nice, by the way. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[15:30] | Oh, this old thing? | 这件旧裙子 |
[15:31] | It was just, uh… | 就是 |
[15:33] | uh, shoved in the back of my locker. | 塞在我储物柜的深处 |
[15:35] | It was just… | 那个… |
[15:37] | Uh, but… thanks. I do, I do look nice. | 不过 多谢 我确实挺美的 |
[15:44] | I have a favor to ask. | 我想求你帮个忙 |
[15:46] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[15:47] | I need a DNA analysis on this. | 我需要对这个做DNA分析 |
[15:49] | No problemo. Where’s it from? | 没问题 哪来的 |
[15:51] | It’s a lead I’m running down on my own. | 这是我自己调查的线索 |
[15:54] | I-If you wouldn’t mind keeping it just between us. | 希望你能保守这个秘密 |
[15:57] | Say no more. | 不必多说 |
[15:59] | Thanks, Edrisa. You’re the best. | 多谢 艾德里莎 你是最棒的 |
[16:05] | What’s the matter? Ainsley not getting back to you? | 怎么了 安斯莉不回复你吗 |
[16:07] | What? How do you… | 什么 你怎么… |
[16:11] | Sorry. It’s– Fun fact. | 抱歉 告诉你个事 |
[16:12] | I read upside down as well as right side up. | 我既能正着读也能倒着读 |
[16:14] | Sorry. It’s a bad habit. | 抱歉 坏习惯 |
[16:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢了 |
[16:26] | That went well. | 真顺利 |
[16:35] | Enough with the theatrics, Quentin. | 别这么夸张 昆汀 |
[16:37] | The meds will kick in soon. | 药马上就起效了 |
[16:38] | I need something stronger. | 我需要药效更强的 |
[16:40] | My head feels like it’s gonna explode. | 我的头感觉要爆炸了 |
[16:44] | I can give you a little more aspirin, | 可以再给你几片阿司匹林 |
[16:46] | but that’s it for today, okay? | 但今天只能给你这些 好吗 |
[16:51] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:01] | If Chabra’s telling the truth, | 如果夏博拉说了实话 |
[17:02] | Francine Depaugh has body dysmorphic disorder. | 芙朗辛·德帕患有体像障碍 |
[17:05] | – Does that fit your profile? – Like a glove. | -符合你的侧写吗 -非常符合 |
[17:07] | No matter what the doctors did, | 不管医生做什么 |
[17:09] | all she could ever see was the ugliness she felt inside. | 她所能看到的 都是内心感受到的丑陋 |
[17:13] | That’s a sad way to live. | 那样活着真悲哀 |
[17:21] | [外语] | |
[17:28] | Sounds like German. | 听起来像德语 |
[17:29] | Yeah, all I saw was blood. | 我只注意到有血迹 |
[17:30] | Back up. | 往后 |
[17:40] | Stay down! Roll over. | 别起来 转过去 |
[17:41] | Hands behind your back. Find Francine. | 把手放在身后 去找芙朗辛 |
[17:51] | Francine! | 芙朗辛 |
[18:05] | NYPD. Hands up. | 纽约警局 举起手来 |
[18:08] | Francine Depaugh? | 芙朗辛·德帕 |
[18:13] | My goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[18:17] | What is this all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:19] | I assure you no one is being injured. | 我保证没有人遭到了伤害 |
[18:22] | All procedures are consensual. | 所有的手术都是自愿的 |
[18:24] | Tell that to Nicole Zhang. | 妮可·张可不这么认为 |
[18:26] | Francine, we’re here to talk. | 芙朗辛 我们是来跟你谈谈的 |
[18:29] | Face-to-face. | 面对面 |
[18:38] | Is this what you had in mind? | 你们想象的是这张脸吗 |
[18:53] | How long you had the headache? | 你头疼多久了 |
[18:55] | A few days. | 几天了 |
[18:57] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[18:58] | You work out? | 你健身吗 |
[19:00] | You hitting on me? | 你在搭讪我吗 |
[19:01] | Easy, champ. | 别紧张 小伙子 |
[19:02] | You’re not my type. | 你不是我的菜 |
[19:11] | Your lips are chapped. | 你的嘴唇开裂 |
[19:16] | And as fit as you are, you should be more vascular. | 你这么健壮 血管应该很明显 |
[19:19] | I’m plenty vascular. | 明明很明显 |
[19:21] | Yeah, I’m guessing you don’t know what vascular means. | 我猜想你不知道那是什么意思 |
[19:23] | Point is, you’re dehydrated. | 重点是 你脱水了 |
[19:24] | How old are you? | 你多大 |
[19:25] | What are you trying to do to me? | 你想对我做什么 |
[19:27] | I’m diagnosing you, and I’m worried, Quentin. | 我在诊断你的病状 我很担心 昆汀 |
[19:30] | I think your head might explode. | 我认为你的头要爆炸了 |
[19:38] | – Yep. – Whitly! | -没错 -惠特利 |
[19:39] | I am the least of your problems. | 你该担心的不是我 |
[19:42] | – Get him on a bed. – Code four, code four. | -把他抬上床 -四级警报 |
[19:45] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[19:46] | Come on, get him on the bed. | 把他抬上床 |
[19:47] | Three, lift. | 一二三 抬 |
[19:52] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[19:53] | What am I looking at? | 什么情况 |
[19:54] | Spontaneous subdural hematoma. | 自发性硬膜下血肿 |
[19:57] | – I wasn’t talking to you. – Well, think about it. | -我没和你说话 -你想想看 |
[19:58] | Middle-aged guy works out. Dehydrates. Brain shrinks. | 健身的中年男子 脱水 脑萎缩 |
[20:01] | Capillaries break. | 毛细血管破裂 |
[20:02] | – Bleeds happen. – If you’re right, | -自然会出血 -如果你是对的 |
[20:04] | aspirin would’ve made the bleed worse. | 阿司匹林只会加重病情 |
[20:05] | Well, find that bleed. | 找到出血点就好 |
[20:07] | Do we have an ultrasound machine? | 我们有超声波扫描仪吗 |
[20:09] | The women’s ward should. | 女囚区应该有 |
[20:11] | Great. You want me to go get it, or…? | 很好 你是想我去拿 还是… |
[20:21] | Those doctors were horrible to me. | 那些医生对我可坏了 |
[20:24] | Especially Zhang. | 特别是张 |
[20:26] | After all I gave them, | 我给了他们这么多钱 |
[20:28] | they claimed I was cuckoo. | 他们到头来却说我疯了 |
[20:31] | And cut me off with so much work left to be done. | 我还剩这么多地方要整 他们却把我拒之门外 |
[20:36] | They thought you were using the surgeries to fill a void, | 他们觉得你是在用整容手术填补空虚 |
[20:39] | to try and fix something broken inside. | 试图弥补破碎的内心 |
[20:41] | It’s really not that deep. | 真没这么多深意 |
[20:43] | I simply demand perfection. | 我单纯是追求完美罢了 |
[20:47] | You dropped your lawsuit against the Lexington Collective six months ago. | 你六个月前撤销了对莱星顿联合诊所的诉讼 |
[20:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:52] | I was over it. | 我放下了 |
[20:54] | No, you weren’t. | 你才没有 |
[20:56] | You’re relentless. | 你是不达目的不罢休 |
[20:57] | If you stopped bothering the partners, | 如果你不再去烦那些合伙人了 |
[20:58] | it’s because you got what you wanted. | 一定是因为你得到了你想要的 |
[21:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:05] | Which means I had no reason to hurt anyone. | 这也意味着我没理由去伤害任何人 |
[21:08] | What it means is, you’re in possession of our murder weapon. | 这意味着你手上有此案的凶器 |
[21:11] | Oh, that’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[21:13] | I… | 我… |
[21:20] | Donahue and I came to an agreement. | 我和唐纳修达成了协议 |
[21:22] | He supplied me with the Radiance Solution. | 他为我提供容光针注射剂 |
[21:24] | In exchange for what? | 以此换取什么 |
[21:27] | My silence. | 我的沉默 |
[21:29] | For what they did to poor little Lana. | 绝口不提他们对可怜的拉娜做的事 |
[21:34] | Lana Anders, student from the UK. | 拉娜·安德斯 英国来的学生 |
[21:37] | Went to med school with Donahue and Chabra. | 和唐纳修以及夏博拉一起上的医学院 |
[21:40] | Star of the class. | 班里的明星 |
[21:42] | Bound for greatness. | 注定会功成名就 |
[21:43] | Our Neanderthal Donahue convinced her | 我们的直男癌唐纳修让她相信 |
[21:45] | that she would never have a career | 她想取得事业上的成功 |
[21:46] | unless she “looked the part.” | 就必须”有那副样子” |
[21:47] | He wrangled Chabra and Zhang to perform a malar augmentation– | 他说服夏博拉和张去操刀颧骨增大术 |
[21:51] | a lifting of the cheekbones. | 就是把颧骨增高 |
[21:54] | But Donahue was young, inexperienced. | 但唐纳修当时还很年轻 没经验 |
[21:57] | He screwed up. | 他搞砸了 |
[21:58] | Left Lana disfigured. | 把拉娜毁容了 |
[22:00] | She dropped out soon after. | 没过多久她就辍学了 |
[22:02] | Disfigurement. Betrayal. | 毁容 背叛 |
[22:03] | Sounds like she’d have every reason to want revenge. | 听上去她很有理由想要复仇啊 |
[22:05] | Where’s Lana now? | 拉娜现在在哪里 |
[22:06] | I’m still trying to figure it out. | 我还在查 |
[22:07] | She left the country after her student visa expired, | 她的学生签证过期后 她就离开了美国 |
[22:09] | and there is no record of her reentering the States. | 而且没有记录显示她重返美国了 |
[22:12] | Well, Francine’s alibi checks out. | 芙朗辛有不在场证明 |
[22:13] | And Lana’s nowhere to be found. So who else do we have? | 拉娜又不知所踪 那还有哪些嫌疑人 |
[22:16] | Donahue fits. | 唐纳修也符合 |
[22:17] | A controlled perfectionist who molds people. | 一个以塑造他人为业的克制的完美主义者 |
[22:20] | What if Zhang felt troubled by her past? | 如果张对自己的过去感到不安呢 |
[22:25] | Covering up her partner’s crimes? | 为包庇她的合伙人感到不安 |
[22:29] | The weight of it all could have become unbearable. | 这一切的负担可能会让她难以承受 |
[22:34] | Dr. Jekyll couldn’t have everyone finding out he’s Mr. Hyde. | 杰基尔博士不能让别人发现他就是海德先生 |
[22:34] | 两名人物源自《化身博士》 为一个人善良和邪恶的双重人格 | |
[22:37] | Two good suspects. | 两个重大嫌疑人 |
[22:38] | Dani, go see what Chabra knows about Lana. | 黛妮 你去看看夏博拉对拉娜的事了解多少 |
[22:39] | I’ll be waiting for Donahue when he gets home. | 我去唐纳修家等他 |
[22:46] | Bright, Jessica’s called me twice. | 布莱特 杰西卡给我打了两个电话 |
[22:48] | Hurricane Birdie has touched down, | 飓风伯蒂登陆了 |
[22:50] | and you are due at dinner. | 而你又要回家吃饭 |
[22:51] | Let me know if I need to call in SWAT. | 如果需要特警队的话告诉我一声 |
[22:52] | Don’t. | 别 |
[22:54] | Birdie would eat them alive. | 伯蒂会把他们生吞活剥了的 |
[23:04] | Ainsley? | 安斯莉 |
[23:05] | I’ve been calling you all day. | 我一整天都在打电话找你 |
[23:07] | – Have you? – I thought you were feeling sick. | -是吗 -你不是感觉不舒服吗 |
[23:11] | I’m feeling a lot of things. | 我百感交集 |
[23:16] | I didn’t realize there’d be theater with our dinner tonight. | 我没想到今晚晚饭还有戏看 |
[23:19] | Yes, enough with the drama. | 是啊 别这么戏精了 |
[23:21] | Malcolm, you’re being rude. | 马科姆 你太失礼了 |
[23:23] | Say hello to your aunt. | 快跟你小姨打招呼 |
[23:26] | – Birdie. – Malcolm. | -伯蒂 -马科姆 |
[23:28] | Looking more like your father every day. | 你越来越像你父亲了 |
[23:37] | There it is. | 这里 |
[23:38] | And fluid. | 还有积液 |
[23:39] | His intracranial pressure must be through the roof. | 他的颅内压肯定突破天际了 |
[23:42] | You’re gonna have to relieve it manually. | 你得手动帮他减压 |
[23:43] | I don’t have neurosurgical tools on hand. | 我手头没有神经外科工具 |
[23:45] | I’m lucky to have a 30-year-old ultrasound machine. | 能有这台30年前的超声波扫描仪都已经算走运了 |
[23:47] | Well, I love to improvise. | 我最喜欢即兴发挥了 |
[23:49] | Oh! I’m sure maintenance has a DeWalt and drill bits. | 维修部一定有电钻和钻头 |
[23:52] | You want me to put a burr hole in his head with a power drill? | 你想让我用电钻在他脑袋上钻个洞吗 |
[23:55] | Could be worse. | 这不算太糟 |
[23:56] | The Aztecs used sharpened rocks. | 古阿茲特克人用的是磨尖的石头 |
[23:57] | Yeah. They also skinned people alive to bring rain. | 是啊 他们还活剥人皮求雨呢 |
[23:59] | True. But the rocks worked. | 确实 但石头奏效了 |
[24:02] | The ambulance is ten minutes out. | 救护车还有十分钟才能到 |
[24:03] | Might as well be a hearse. | 到了可能就是灵车了 |
[24:04] | I could do it. | 我能做到 |
[24:06] | If my hands were free. | 只要能把我的手松开 |
[24:09] | Get me five milligrams of Diazepam | 给我拿五毫克安定 |
[24:10] | and a gram of ancef to IV push, and a scalpel. | 一克头孢唑啉用于静脉注射 和一把手术刀 |
[24:14] | What bit shall I use? | 我该用什么型号的 |
[24:15] | 9/16 should be just fine. | 9-16号应该就可以了 |
[24:17] | And a drill set. | 再拿一组钻头 |
[24:20] | Now. | 快去 |
[24:21] | If he dies… | 如果他死了… |
[24:23] | Just put it on my tab. | 记在我账上 |
[24:33] | Gently. | 轻轻地 |
[24:35] | Gently… | 轻轻地 |
[24:55] | How did we do? | 怎么样 |
[25:01] | It actually worked. | 还真起作用了 |
[25:05] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[25:10] | Get Whitly out of here. | 把惠特利带走 |
[25:14] | Come on, Doc. | 走吧 医生 |
[25:44] | So, Malcolm, | 马科姆 |
[25:45] | I hear you’re profiling murderers for the NYPD. | 我听说你在为纽约警局做凶手的心理侧写 |
[25:48] | Yes, I’m with Major Crimes. | 是的 我和重案组合作 |
[25:51] | That’s quite a demotion from the FBI, isn’t it? | 比起联调局 这可是降了好几级啊 是不是 |
[25:55] | Well, if we all took ten years between career attempts, | 如果我们所有人都在两份工作之间休息十年 |
[25:57] | the family trust fund would run dry. | 家族的信托基金得被掏空 |
[26:02] | You’re so… peculiar. | 你真的好…奇怪 |
[26:05] | If my father was a serial killer, | 如果我父亲是个连环杀手 |
[26:09] | I’m not sure I’d be leaning into it quite so much. | 我不确定自己会和这个领域靠这么近 |
[26:15] | I guess the difference is that he killed people | 我猜区别在于 他杀人 |
[26:17] | and, uh, I save them. | 而我救人 |
[26:19] | Most of the time, anyway. | 反正大部分情况下是的 |
[26:28] | How about we go grab a nice Bordeaux, Ainsley? | 我们去拿瓶波尔多葡萄酒吧 安斯莉 |
[26:31] | One of Birdie’s favorites. | 是伯蒂的最爱之一 |
[26:42] | Is it always like this? | 他俩总这样吗 |
[26:47] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[26:50] | Where have you been all day? | 你这一整天去哪了 |
[26:52] | I tried to retrace my steps, and I lost track of time. | 我试图追溯我的行程路线 没注意时间 |
[26:55] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[26:56] | I told you I could handle everything. | 我告诉过你我可以搞定了 |
[26:57] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[26:59] | – Don’t. – Come on. | -不用 -得了 |
[27:01] | I’m your sister. | 我是你妹妹 |
[27:03] | This life you live, it’s… | 你过的生活 太… |
[27:07] | And when I heard about Nicholas Endicott… | 我听说尼古拉斯·安迪考特的事时… |
[27:10] | More murder? | 又发生命案 |
[27:12] | I can’t even imagine. | 我根本无法想象 |
[27:14] | You’re concerned. | 你担心了 |
[27:16] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[27:18] | Why do you think I came? | 不然你以为我为什么来 |
[27:20] | You’ve been through hell. | 你的经历太惨了 |
[27:22] | You need someone to talk to. | 你需要有个人倾诉 |
[27:26] | Or at least drink with. | 至少陪你喝一杯 |
[27:29] | Let your guard down, Sis. | 放下戒备吧 姐 |
[27:31] | I’m here for you. | 有我支持你 |
[27:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:40] | I can only keep you out of trouble if you listen to me. | 只有你听我的 我才能护你周全 |
[27:48] | Hey, Gil. What’s the update? | 吉尔 有什么新情况 |
[27:50] | Donahue didn’t show. | 唐纳修没出现 |
[27:51] | JT’s watching the place now, and I’m putting out a BOLO. | JT正在监视他家 我要发布通缉令 |
[27:54] | I got a bad feeling he’s in the wind. | 我有种不详的预感 他跑路了 |
[27:56] | Damn it. He could be our guy. | 该死 他可能就是凶手 |
[27:58] | I need to talk to Chabra. | 我需要跟夏博拉谈谈 |
[27:59] | Dani said the same. | 黛妮也这么说的 |
[28:00] | She’s on her way to the Collective now. | 她正赶去联合诊所 |
[28:02] | Great. | 好 |
[28:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:13] | Dr. Chabra? | 夏博拉医生 |
[28:14] | Do you have his number? | 你有他的号码吗 |
[28:19] | Dr. Chabra! Who did this to you? | 夏博拉医生 谁对你下的手 |
[28:21] | Didn’t see. | 没看见 |
[28:23] | I-I think… Donahue. | 应该是唐纳修 |
[28:26] | I betrayed him. | 我背叛了他 |
[28:27] | Giving you Francine. | 把芙朗辛的事告诉了你们 |
[28:28] | We’re gonna get you to a hospital, okay? | 我们这就送你去医院 |
[28:33] | Dr. Chabra? The solution’s setting in already. | 夏博拉医生 注射剂开始生效了 |
[28:36] | His systems are shutting down. We need to get him back, now! | 他的身体机能开始停摆 我们得尽快救他 |
[28:38] | – Is there some kind of antidote? – Yes, but– | -有解毒剂之类的吗 -有 但是… |
[28:41] | no. | 不行 |
[28:42] | An antitoxin will slow the neurotoxin, | 解毒剂会减慢神经毒素入侵 |
[28:44] | but it won’t counteract the paralytic agent. | 但无法抵消麻痹剂 |
[28:46] | We can get his heart rate back up with a stimulant, like, um… | 我们可以用兴奋剂让他的心率恢复正常 |
[28:50] | Cocaine! | 比如可卡因 |
[28:55] | Dani! | 黛妮 |
[28:58] | I got the stuff you asked for. | 我拿来了你要的东西 |
[28:59] | Is that a paperweight? | 这是镇纸吗 |
[29:01] | Not just a paperweight. | 不止是镇纸 |
[29:06] | It’s Donahue’s secret stash. | 这是唐纳修私藏的毒品 |
[29:07] | – How did you know? – Uh, the way he was handling it. | -你怎么知道的 -他摆弄它的样子 |
[29:10] | And, you know… | 再说 |
[29:12] | what else would you hide in a cheetah? | 猎豹还能用来藏什么 |
[29:14] | Okay. Uh, let’s see. | 好了 我想想 |
[29:17] | About a gram of cocaine. | 一克可卡因 |
[29:23] | 200 milliliters of saline. | 200毫升生理盐水 |
[29:31] | – Any luck with the lidocaine? – I couldn’t find any. | -找到利多卡因[局部麻醉剂]了吗 -没找到 |
[29:33] | Cool. No big deal. | 没事 不重要 |
[29:34] | Just, uh, shake this up. | 把这个摇晃均匀 |
[29:36] | Bright, is it a big deal? | 布莱特 那个很重要吗 |
[29:37] | No. No. | 不 不重要 |
[29:39] | Only if I got the dose wrong– | 除非我把剂量弄错了 |
[29:40] | which I’m sure I didn’t. | 我肯定没弄错 |
[29:42] | Lidocaine helps prevent a fatal arrhythmia. | 利多卡因能防止致死性心律失常 |
[29:45] | Dr. Chabra could die? | 夏博拉医生可能会死吗 |
[29:46] | Well, he’s gonna die anyway. | 反正他迟早也是要死的 |
[29:48] | We can’t kill him twice. | 我们不可能杀死他两回 |
[29:51] | Uh, okay. There… | 好了 这个 |
[29:54] | Okay. Right. | 好 行了 |
[29:59] | All right! | 搞定 |
[30:00] | Beautiful. Okay. Now, next step: | 完美 好 下一步 |
[30:03] | we’re gonna fast-track this right into his heart. | 我们要把这个迅速注射到他的心脏里 |
[30:06] | This is the worst cooking show ever. | 这是有史以来最糟糕的烹饪节目 |
[30:13] | Don’t worry. This will work. | 别担心 会奏效的 |
[30:16] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[30:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:02] | I do not miss drugs. | 我可不想再碰毒品了 |
[31:29] | He isn’t coming, Birdie. | 他不会来了 伯蒂 |
[31:33] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[31:37] | You did seem genuine last night. | 你昨晚看着确实挺真诚的 |
[31:39] | A caring ear, a shoulder to cry on, but… | 又要当树洞 又要让我靠着哭泣 不过… |
[31:42] | …with this family, I have learned | 这个家 让我学会了 |
[31:43] | that it is always best to trust | 最好信任他人 |
[31:47] | but verify. | 但也要查证 |
[31:50] | I’m not the Soviets, Jess. | 我又不是苏联政府 杰西 |
[31:52] | You have no idea what I’ve been through. | 你不知道我都经历了什么 |
[31:55] | I think I have a very clear idea. | 我认为我清楚得很 |
[31:56] | You have sold a tell-all book about your big sis. | 你卖了一本披露你姐姐私生活的书 |
[32:00] | Mrs. Martin Whitly. | 马丁·惠特利夫人 |
[32:02] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[32:03] | Wait… | 等… |
[32:05] | for my martini. | 我的马提尼来了再说 |
[32:07] | – Here you are, Mrs. Whitly. – Thank you. | -惠特利夫人 请慢用 -谢谢 |
[32:12] | I’m broke. | 我破产了 |
[32:14] | And Mummy’s cut me off. | 妈妈也不再给我钱了 |
[32:16] | Claims she’s the only billionaire | 她声称自己是疫情期间 |
[32:17] | to have lost money during the pandemic. | 唯一一个赔钱的亿万富豪 |
[32:19] | Oh, well, then, by all means, exploit my life’s tragedies | 那你务必要利用我的人生悲剧 |
[32:22] | in your poorly written dime-store novel. | 写进你廉价出售的破文笔小说里 |
[32:24] | You think I want to write a book? | 你以为我想写书吗 |
[32:25] | I barely read them. | 我几乎连看都不看 |
[32:27] | But they came to me with an offer I couldn’t refuse. | 但是他们来找我 开了一个我没法拒绝的价 |
[32:31] | And so I will double it, and then it goes away. | 那我出双倍价 这事到此为止 |
[32:34] | And you with it. | 你也滚蛋 |
[32:36] | That’s a marvelous gesture, | 你这做法真厉害 |
[32:39] | but it won’t solve your problems. | 但是解决不了你的问题 |
[32:41] | Cache Publishing is desperate for this book. | 密藏出版社很想出这本书 |
[32:44] | They’ll move forward with or without me. | 我写不写他们都会继续 |
[32:52] | Then I have no other option. | 那我就没别的选择了 |
[32:55] | In order to control the narrative, | 为了控制舆论 |
[32:58] | I will offer them my memoir. | 我会主动把我的自传给他们 |
[33:03] | Lord knows they’ve been asking for it for years. | 他们苦苦求了好几年了 |
[33:06] | And you can have the advance. | 预付款归你 |
[33:09] | Oh, they’ll pay through the nose for that. | 他们会出大价钱的 |
[33:12] | I swear, | 我发誓 |
[33:14] | I’ll repay you as soon as my accounts are unfrozen. | 我的账户一解冻就把钱还给你 |
[33:19] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[33:21] | Just do one thing. | 就答应我一件事 |
[33:24] | If Mummy asks about your visit… | 如果妈妈问起你来这的事 |
[33:27] | Dinner with your family was a Rockwell painting. | 和你们一家共进晚餐就像罗克韦尔的插画一样美好 |
[33:36] | Donahue’s bank accounts have all been cleared. | 唐纳修银行账户的钱全都取走了 |
[33:38] | JT’s still posted at his apartment, | JT还在他公寓守着 |
[33:39] | but I think our guy skipped town. | 但我觉得这家伙已经出城了 |
[33:41] | And do we need to talk about last night? | 我们到底要不要聊聊昨晚的事 |
[33:44] | Chabra’s alive. | 夏博拉还活着 |
[33:45] | And I was mostly sure he was gonna be okay. | 我当时有很大把握他会没事的 |
[33:47] | Like… 72%. | 大概有72%的把握 |
[33:51] | Donahue’s a famous surgeon. | 唐纳修是个名医 |
[33:53] | Easily recognizable. | 很容易认出来 |
[33:55] | So he has to know that making it as a fugitive is unlikely. | 他肯定知道潜逃简直就是不可能 |
[33:58] | I know, but he’s arrogant. | 我知道 但是他很自负 |
[34:00] | – Maybe he’s delusional. – But not stupid. | -也许是他痴心妄想 -但他不笨 |
[34:02] | His picture’s in every agency across the country. | 全国的警察机构都挂着他的照片 |
[34:04] | He’s never getting off this island without us knowing. | 他不可能神不知鬼不觉地逃离这个岛 |
[34:06] | Okay, let’s think this through. | 我们好好思考一下 |
[34:09] | Put ourselves in Donahue’s headspace. | 按照唐纳修的思维去想 |
[34:11] | That is a terrifying thought. | 这想法真可怕 |
[34:13] | Humor me. | 迁就一下我 |
[34:15] | Uh, what’s his move? | 他会怎么办 |
[34:19] | He knows we’re onto him. | 他知道我们盯上他了 |
[34:21] | So his only shot at a new life… | 所以他过上新生活的唯一机会… |
[34:25] | …is a new face. | 就是换张新脸 |
[34:27] | You think Donahue’s gonna get a surgery before he hits the road? | 你觉得唐纳修逃跑前会整容吗 |
[34:29] | Yes, and I know where he’s gonna go to do it. | 对 而且我知道他会在哪里做手术 |
[34:37] | I think it’s unlocked. | 我想门没锁 |
[34:38] | We still need a warrant. | 我们还是需要搜查令 |
[34:39] | Even for consultants? | 顾问也需要吗 |
[34:43] | There’s something leaning against the door. | 有东西抵着门 |
[34:45] | Take a look. | 去看看 |
[34:54] | It’s one of the surgeons. Push harder. | 是其中一个外科医生 用力推 |
[35:04] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[35:11] | Francine! | 芙朗辛 |
[35:13] | That bitch. | 那贱人 |
[35:14] | This is Powell. I need backup at 1304 Park. | 我是鲍威尔 公园路1304号需要增援 |
[35:16] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[35:17] | Oh, Donahue’s recovery nurse. | 唐纳修的麻醉护士 |
[35:20] | The moment we put him under, she went ballistic. | 我们把他麻醉后 她就发疯了 |
[35:22] | – What nurse? What’s her name? – I don’t know. | -什么护士 她叫什么 -我不知道 |
[35:24] | A brunette. Blue eyes, | 棕色头发 蓝眼睛 |
[35:26] | five-five, 115 pounds. | 身高1米65 52公斤 |
[35:28] | Teardrop Cs, if I had to guess. | 要猜的话 可能是水滴型胸部C罩杯 |
[35:31] | That’s Summer. Where are they now? | 那是夏茉 他们人呢 |
[35:33] | In surgery. | 在做手术 |
[35:35] | That’s not surgery. | 那不是手术 |
[35:36] | That’s murder. | 是谋杀 |
[35:47] | Summer! | 夏茉 |
[35:48] | Step away from the chair, and put the needle down. | 离开那张椅子 把针放下 |
[35:52] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[35:53] | Why are you doing this, Summer? | 你为什么这么做 夏茉 |
[35:55] | You would never understand. | 你永远不会理解 |
[35:57] | Give me a chance. | 给我个机会 |
[35:59] | I might surprise you. | 我可能会让你意外 |
[36:02] | I know a thing or two about murder. | 我对谋杀略知一二 |
[36:05] | Not like this. | 但不是这种 |
[36:12] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[36:14] | Oh, and by the way… | 对了 |
[36:17] | …it’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[36:20] | Lana. | 拉娜 |
[36:27] | Lana, put the needle down and talk to us. We can help. | 拉娜 把针放下 跟我们谈谈 我们能帮忙 |
[36:33] | No, you can’t. | 不 你们不能 |
[36:34] | – Bright, that’s Lana? – Yep. | -布莱特 那是拉娜吗 -对 |
[36:36] | The brilliant young surgeon Donahue disfigured. | 被唐纳修毁容了的年轻天才外科医生 |
[36:39] | He told me after he “fixed my bone structure,” | 他”修复了我的骨骼结构”后告诉我 |
[36:42] | I would be unstoppable. | 我将变得无敌 |
[36:47] | I lost my friends. | 我失去了朋友 |
[36:48] | My identity, everything. | 我的身份 一切东西 |
[36:49] | You’re not disfigured. You’re beautiful. | 你没有毁容 你很美 |
[36:51] | Ignore the pretty face. | 忽略漂亮的外表 |
[36:55] | The body can’t tell the difference | 身体分辨不出 |
[36:56] | between elective surgery and a knife wound. | 非急需手术和刀伤 |
[36:58] | Donahue nicked my fifth cranial nerve. | 唐纳修切断了我的第五颅神经 |
[37:02] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[37:03] | When you cut a nerve like that, you create a neuroma. | 如果你切断了那种神经 会制造出神经瘤 |
[37:07] | The more you try to fix it, | 越想修复 |
[37:08] | the deeper and stronger it grows back. | 瘤反而长得更深更大 |
[37:10] | It’s like an invisible, white-hot pain | 就像肉眼看不见的剧痛 |
[37:13] | that constantly runs like acid | 如同酸一样不间断地 |
[37:15] | beneath this pretty face. | 在这漂亮脸蛋下流过 |
[37:17] | It’s enough to drive anyone insane. | 足以让任何人发狂 |
[37:20] | This wasn’t about beauty. | 这不是因为美貌 |
[37:22] | It was about pain. | 而是因为痛苦 |
[37:23] | It’s about suffering. | 是因为煎熬 |
[37:29] | Whatever Zhang and Chabra felt, | 无论张和夏博拉有什么感觉 |
[37:30] | it is a fraction of what I endure. | 都比不上我万分之一痛苦 |
[37:36] | Then why let Donahue off easy? | 那为什么要放过唐纳修 |
[37:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:40] | She wants revenge. | 她想复仇 |
[37:42] | If you want to get even, Lana, | 如果你想血债血偿 拉娜 |
[37:45] | get even. | 那就血债血偿 |
[37:47] | You’ve turned him into everything that he hates. | 你已经把他变成了他憎恶的一切 |
[37:51] | So let him live. | 那就让他活着 |
[37:54] | Like this. | 像这样活着 |
[37:57] | A monster who will wake up every day | 一个怪物 每天醒来 |
[37:59] | trapped in a nightmare. | 都被困在同一个噩梦中 |
[38:04] | Unable to recognize himself in a mirror. | 无法在镜中认出自己 |
[38:08] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[38:10] | I know. | 我知道这感受 |
[38:13] | That’s real pain. | 那才是真正的痛苦 |
[38:39] | The best revenge is letting him live like this. | 最好的复仇就是让他像现在这样活着 |
[38:50] | Oh, our gym rat’s not out of the woods, | 我们的健身狂人还没脱离危险 |
[38:53] | but he’ll recover. | 但他会恢复的 |
[38:56] | Well, my quick thinking and your… steady hand. | 我的敏捷思维和你的…稳健手法 |
[39:01] | I wasn’t expecting you to be so savvy with a drill. | 我没想到你用电钻这么顺手 |
[39:06] | Your fault for underestimating me. | 低估我是你的错 |
[39:13] | Well, I could say the same to you. | 我也可以原话奉还 |
[39:26] | Good night, Dr. Whitly. | 晚安 惠特利医生 |
[39:31] | Let’s go. Shift’s over. | 走吧 下班了 |
[40:03] | So… did you figure it out? | 那么 你搞清楚了吗 |
[40:07] | I did. | 是的 |
[40:08] | And the DNA test I ran on your shirt proved it. | 我在你衬衫上做的DNA测试也证实了 |
[40:14] | The blood was porcine. | 血是猪的 |
[40:19] | Pig’s blood, Ainsley. | 猪血 安斯莉 |
[40:22] | – Really? – Oh, come on. | -你不是吧 -得了吧 |
[40:24] | It was a little funny. | 还是有点好笑的 |
[40:26] | This whole thing was just a prank? | 整件事就是个恶作剧吗 |
[40:30] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[40:32] | what you’ve put me through? | 你让我经历了什么人间地狱 |
[40:33] | Do you? | 那你知道吗 |
[40:36] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[40:38] | Underestimated me for months! | 低估了我几个月 |
[40:40] | I have given up everything for you! | 我为了你放弃了一切 |
[40:46] | I… I don’t even know who I am anymore. | 我 我都不知道自己是谁了 |
[40:51] | Because of what I have done to protect you. | 都是因为我为了保护你而做的事 |
[40:56] | Protect me? | 保护我 |
[40:57] | Or control me? | 还是控制我 |
[41:02] | You know, for someone who spent the last few decades | 对于一个过去数十年都在努力 |
[41:05] | trying to recover from being gaslit, | 从被人操纵的噩梦中恢复的人来说 |
[41:08] | it’s ironic how quickly you resorted to it. | 你上手倒是迅速 多么讽刺 |
[41:11] | That’s not the same. | 那不一样 |
[41:12] | I was trying to save you pain. | 我是想避免你遭受痛苦 |
[41:15] | That’s exactly what Dad would say. | 这正是爸会说的话 |
[41:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:33] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[41:35] | But… | 但是 |
[41:37] | this whole thing was… | 这整件事 |
[41:39] | completely deranged. | 完全疯了 |
[41:40] | You realize that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[41:44] | Okay. It was… | 好吧 确实 |
[41:45] | a little over the top, but I had to make sure | 有点过头了 但我必须确保 |
[41:48] | that you were never gonna mess with my head again. | 你不会再搅乱我的脑子了 |
[41:51] | Seriously, though, you need to lighten up. | 不过说真的 你得放轻松点 |
[41:55] | We got away with it. | 我们逃脱了 |
[41:57] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道这点 |
[42:00] | I do. | 我知道 |
[42:01] | We’re Whitlys. | 我们是惠特利一家 |
[42:03] | No one does this murder stuff better than us. | 没有人比我们更擅长谋杀 |
[42:23] | 爱沙尼亚 楚德湖 | |
[42:42] | Simon Hoxley, Europol. | 西蒙·霍克斯利 欧洲刑警 |
[42:44] | I believe you have something for me. | 听说你们有东西给我 |
[42:47] | He pulled it up on his morning haul. | 他早上捕鱼时捞起了这个 |
[42:50] | Do you think it’s the head of that body that we found | 你觉得这是我们前几个月所发现 |
[42:51] | a few months back? | 那具尸体的头吗 |
[42:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:55] | I do. | 我想没错 |
[42:57] | That is Nicholas Endicott. | 这是尼古拉斯·安迪考特 |
[43:01] | And those freezer burns on his neck prove my theory. | 他脖子上的冻伤证明了我的理论 |
[43:05] | Someone tried very hard to make it look | 有人很努力把这伪装成 |
[43:07] | like he was killed here in Estonia, | 他是在爱沙尼亚被杀的 |
[43:09] | but he was not. | 但他其实不是 |
[43:11] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[43:13] | It means… | 这意味着 |
[43:16] | …I am heading to New York City. | 我要去纽约了 |