英文名称:Promising Young Woman
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | – Fuck her! – Fuck her. | – 去她妈的 – 去她妈的 |
[00:53] | Yeah, fuck her! This is how business is done. | 就是 去她妈的 生意就是这样谈成的 |
[00:56] | It’s… it’s just a round of fucking golf. | 只不过是打了一轮高尔夫球 |
[00:58] | They’d think we were taking clients out to a strip club… | 他们还觉得我们把客户带到脱衣舞夜总会… |
[01:01] | – which we can’t even do anymore. – Exactly. | – 现在也不能去了 – 没错 |
[01:03] | We can’t even do that anymore since Christmas party last year. | 去年圣诞派对之后就不能这么干了 |
[01:05] | I think it’s because the golf club doesn’t let women play there. | 我觉得是因为高尔夫俱乐部不让女人进去 |
[01:08] | So? | 所以呢 |
[01:10] | So… it means we’re having client meetings without… | 所以 这意味着我们和客户开会的时候不能… |
[01:12] | Look. She should just focus on closing her own shit | 听着 她应该专心管好她自己的活儿 |
[01:16] | instead of whining about how we’re doing better than her. | 而不是抱怨我们做得比她好 |
[01:20] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[01:21] | Look at that good God almighty. | 快看那个美女 |
[01:24] | Don’t you get some dignity, sweetheart? | 你没点自尊吗 亲爱的 |
[01:26] | Yeah, They put themselves in danger, girls like that. | 就是啊 这种女孩总把自己置于危险之中 |
[01:29] | If she’s not careful someone’s gonna take advantage | 如果她不小心的话 就有人去占她便宜了 |
[01:31] | especially kinda guys in this world. | 尤其是在这种地方的某些人 |
[01:35] | She’s kind of hot. | 她还挺正的 |
[01:37] | Hot fucking mess. | 太他妈正了 |
[01:39] | Hey, let’s talk to Brian, | 我们跟布莱恩谈谈吧 |
[01:41] | I think he might be amendable to the idea of… | 我觉得他或许会改变他的想法… |
[01:44] | I mean that is just asking for it. | 这简直是在求着别人去占便宜 |
[01:48] | Ah, look at that. | 看看呐 |
[01:50] | I think they’d learn by that, wouldn’t you? Right? | 我觉得她们能学到教训 不是吗 |
[01:52] | Where are even her friends? | 她的朋友们都去哪了 |
[01:54] | They just ran off somewhere. | 她们就这么走了 |
[01:56] | Leaving her lying around for anyone to pickup. | 让她躺在那里 等着随便哪个人把她接走 |
[02:01] | Sounds like a challenge, Paul. | 听起来是个考验 保罗 |
[02:03] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 可能吧 |
[02:05] | I’ll go over. | 我过去看看 |
[02:06] | Oh ho! Jerry. | 噢 杰瑞 |
[02:10] | – I didn’t know you had it in you! – To see if she’s OK. | – 我都不知道你还有这一面 – 我只是去看看她还好吗 |
[02:12] | – Yeah, no of course. – Sure. Go for it, big fella. | – 噢 当然 – 当然 快去吧 哥们 |
[02:14] | – Yeah, I’d just go and see. – Go on for it. | – 我就去看看她 – 快去吧 |
[02:18] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[02:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:24] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么呢 |
[02:27] | Phone. | 手机 |
[02:29] | It’s not here. | 它不在这 |
[02:31] | It’s gotta be here, just… | 应该在这的 只是… |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1105个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:151个,六级词汇:83个,GRE词汇:85个,托福词汇:121个,考研词汇:176个,专四词汇:145个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:303个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:35] | Uh, you think maybe you left in the bathroom or something? | 会不会是你把它落在厕所了之类的 |
[02:39] | No. | 没有 |
[02:47] | You gonna be okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:50] | Oh, yeah. | 没事 |
[02:51] | How you gonna get home? | 你要怎么回家 |
[02:58] | – Ride, ride out. – Yeah, yeah. | – 叫车 – 是啊 |
[03:00] | I think you might need a phone for that. | 我觉得你可能需要手机才能叫车 |
[03:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:10] | OK, look, I’m headed out anyway, so I can drop you off. | 好吧 反正我也要走了 我可以带你 |
[03:15] | – No. – It’s totally fine, it’s not a problem. | – 不用了 – 没事的 没关系 |
[03:19] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[03:20] | It’s fine, come on. It’s not a problem. | 没关系的 走吧 不麻烦的 |
[03:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:26] | There we go. You got it? | 走了 你可以吗 |
[03:29] | Alright, just hold on to the railing. | 好吧 握好扶手 |
[03:33] | – Yep, okay. – Oh my God. | – 好的 – 天呐 |
[03:44] | Come on, I just had my car cleaned. | 拜托 我刚洗过车 |
[03:46] | She’s fine. | 她没事的 |
[03:48] | No I’m not. | 不 我不会的 |
[03:50] | Not going to throw up. | 我不会吐的 |
[03:52] | I don’t think. | 我觉得不会 |
[03:53] | No? | 不会吗 |
[03:55] | You have it sir, she’s not going to throw up. | 你听到了先生 她不会吐的 |
[04:08] | My apartment is a few blocks from here | 我的公寓离这也就几个街区 |
[04:11] | would you want to have a drink before hitting the hay? | 你想在睡觉之前再喝一杯吗 |
[04:16] | It’s literally right here. You can have like one beer? | 真的就在这附近 你还能来一杯啤酒吗 |
[04:21] | Yes. Can you take us to 242 Raleigh Drive instead please? | 好的 麻烦改去莱利大道242号 |
[04:24] | It’s a couple of blocks. | 就几个街区远 |
[04:27] | Just put the address in the app. | 你在手机上改地址就行 |
[04:30] | Put the address in the app. | 在手机上改地址 |
[04:34] | Kumquat liqueur, here we go my lady. | 金桔利口酒 来吧女士 |
[04:41] | Hey, sorry about my friends at the bar, they are… | 我为我在酒吧的那些朋友道歉 他们… |
[04:44] | they are assholes. | 他们都是混蛋 |
[04:48] | There you go, you got it. | 给你 拿好 |
[04:53] | Do you… live alone here? | 你一个人住在这吗 |
[04:55] | No, but my roommate’s out of town. | 不是 但是我的室友出城了 |
[04:57] | So, don’t worry. | 所以不用担心 |
[05:07] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[05:16] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[05:18] | You know what, do you mind if I just | 你介不介意我 |
[05:21] | put down a little smudge. | 擦掉这里的脏东西 |
[05:53] | I need to lie down. | 我要躺下来 |
[05:54] | Oh… yeah of course! | 好 当然 |
[05:57] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[06:02] | – Don’t go to sleep. – What? | – 别睡 – 什么 |
[06:06] | Gosh, you’re so pretty. | 天呐 你好漂亮 |
[06:12] | – What are you… – It’s okay, hey, you’re safe. | – 你在… – 没事的 你很安全 |
[06:16] | – What are you… – Hey, it’s OK. You’re safe. | – 你在… – 没事的 你很安全 |
[06:20] | – Shh! – What are you doing? | – 嘘 – 你在做什么 |
[06:23] | – God! Your body! – What are you doing? | – 天呐 你的身体 – 你在做什么 |
[06:32] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[06:34] | Hey. | 喂 |
[06:53] | Hey. | 喂 |
[06:56] | Hey! I said, what are you doing? | 喂 我说 你在做什么 |
[07:59] | Whoa! Walk of shame! | 哇哦 一夜情刚结束嘛 |
[08:24] | Stop staring. | 别看了 |
[08:24] | The fuck you staring at? | 你他妈看什么 |
[08:26] | Stop it. | 别看了 |
[08:27] | You can’t take a joke? | 开不起玩笑? |
[08:29] | Okay. Fuck you then. | 去你妈的吧 |
[09:03] | Didn’t hear you come in last night. | 昨晚没听到你回来 |
[09:06] | Everything alright? | 还好吗 |
[09:08] | I had to work late. | 我工作到很晚 |
[09:14] | Thought the coffee house closed at nine. | 我以为咖啡店九点就关门了 |
[09:21] | We had to do inventory. | 我们要做库存盘点 |
[09:24] | You have to do a lot of inventory at that place. | 你们那要做的盘点可真多 |
[09:27] | You should speak to the manager. | 你应该跟经理谈谈 |
[09:30] | I will. | 我会的 |
[09:34] | You know, I was talking to Graham earlier | 我之前跟格雷汉姆聊了一下 |
[09:37] | and he says there’s a position opening at their head office. | 他说他们总部有一个职位空缺 |
[09:41] | And don’t freak out | 你别生气 |
[09:42] | but I want you to know I recommended you for it. | 但是我要告诉你 我推荐你了 |
[09:45] | – Hi Cass… – Why did you do that? | – 嗨 卡… – 你为什么这么做 |
[09:46] | Because you’re stinking up the joint with your sad little face. | 因为你总是丧着脸不好好工作 |
[09:50] | But I like it here. | 但我喜欢这里 |
[09:51] | No you don’t. | 不 你不喜欢 |
[09:53] | No, I don’t. But I like you. | 是 我不喜欢 但是我喜欢你 |
[09:56] | – And I like… – Hello. | – 我还喜欢… – 嗨 |
[09:59] | Working in a customer-facing role. | 做一份面向顾客的工作 |
[10:01] | – Great! Can I get… – No. | – 太好了 我能要… – 不能 |
[10:03] | Cassie. | 凯茜 |
[10:04] | Don’t Cassie me. I’m fine, Gail. Really. | 别这样叫我 我没事 盖尔 真的 |
[10:10] | Johnny said he saw you at the fallout last week. | 约翰尼说上周在夜店看到你 |
[10:14] | Said you were completely hammered and on your own. | 说你烂醉如泥 而且是一个人 |
[10:17] | He was a little worried. | 他有点担心 |
[10:18] | And I know, it’s none of my business | 我知道这不关我的事 |
[10:19] | He must have seen someone else. I’ve never been there. | 他一定是看错了 我从来没去过那里 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | I like a tease. | 我喜欢你这样的小姑娘 |
[10:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:33] | Hey, you want another drink? | 你想再来一杯吗 |
[10:35] | – Um, I gotta think. – Let me get you one. | – 我得想想 – 我给你来一杯吧 |
[10:38] | Vodka cranberry for the lady please. | 给这位女士一杯伏特加蔓越莓 |
[10:41] | Hey! How old are you? | 喂 你多大了 |
[10:44] | Old enough, right? | 成年了 对吧 |
[11:17] | Can I get a coffee please? | 麻烦一杯咖啡 |
[11:30] | You want milk? | 要牛奶吗 |
[11:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:40] | Cassandra? | 卡珊德拉? |
[11:41] | – Yeah? – Ryan. | – 是 – 我是瑞恩 |
[11:45] | Cooper. We were in class together at Forest med school. | 库珀 我们在医学院一起上过课 |
[11:48] | 2nd year neurology, Dr Hadid’s class. | 二年级的神经学 哈迪德教授的课 |
[11:50] | Oh. Yeah. | 噢 是 |
[11:53] | Ryan. Hi. | 瑞恩 你好 |
[11:55] | God. Why are you working here? | 天呐 你怎么在这里工作 |
[11:57] | Or, I didn’t mean to… | 我不是故意的… |
[12:00] | That was rude, I didn’t mean… | 这太没礼貌了 我不是故意… |
[12:02] | You didn’t mean what am I doing working in a shitty coffee shop? | 你不是故意问我在这个破咖啡店做什么 |
[12:06] | Yeah, no, I just mean, you know | 是啊 不我只是说 |
[12:09] | given… | 考虑到… |
[12:11] | there’s no getting out of this, is there? | 没办法圆场了对吧 |
[12:13] | – Nu uh! – I’m gonna leave. | – 没有了 – 我要走了 |
[12:14] | Can I leave and then come back and I can do | 我可以先走 然后再回来 我可以… |
[12:17] | – I can do it again, it would be better. – You want milk? | – 我可以再来一遍 会好得多 – 你要牛奶吗 |
[12:20] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[12:22] | In your coffee. | 咖啡里 |
[12:24] | No, but uh… | 不用了 但是… |
[12:25] | you can spit in it if you want, I deserve that. | 如果你想的话 你可以往里面吐口水 是我活该 |
[12:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:43] | Do you want to go out with me? | 你愿意跟我出去吗 |
[12:45] | What? | 什么 |
[12:46] | On a date? | 跟我约会 |
[12:51] | Seriously? I just spat in your coffee. | 认真的吗 我才刚在你的咖啡里吐口水 |
[13:07] | Then I like to finish always with a little dab gloss | 我最后都喜欢轻涂一点点唇釉 |
[13:11] | just to give it a kind of wet texture. | 给它一种滋润的质感 |
[13:14] | Just dab in the middle | 在嘴唇中间涂一下 |
[13:17] | and on the top. | 然后抿到上唇 |
[13:22] | And there you go. | 然后就完成了 |
[13:24] | Perfect blow-job lips. | 完美的口交唇妆 |
[13:27] | So… | 所以… |
[13:28] | Don’t forget to like and subscribe, thank you guys for following. | 别忘了点喜欢和订阅 感谢大家的关注 |
[13:32] | I love you, bye! | 爱你们 拜拜 |
[13:40] | Seriously, you gotta read it. | 说真的 你应该读一下 |
[13:42] | ‘Consider The Lobster’ is one of the fucking greats, man. | 《想想龙虾》是最伟大的书之一 |
[13:45] | Cracked my head open… like… | 它打开了我的大脑…就像… |
[13:48] | like a lobster claw. | 像龙虾钳子一样 |
[13:56] | You know I’m actually writing a novel. | 你知道吗 事实上我正在写一本小说 |
[13:58] | Well, kinda, cause I’m such a fucking perfectionist, you know, | 因为我是一个完美主义者 |
[14:01] | it’s just taking me forever. | 我可能要一辈子才能写完 |
[14:03] | I just keep going over and over and over it | 我只能不停不停地想 |
[14:05] | my head is picking at it like a scab. | 我的大脑像抠疤一样不停地挑毛病 |
[14:08] | It’s about, | 这是关于 |
[14:10] | I guess, like, what it is like to be a guy right now? | 现在做一个男人是什么感觉 |
[14:12] | Like, what it’s like to be a guy in the world. | 在这个世界上做一个男人是什么感觉 |
[14:14] | Just this greedy, low life, fucked up love story. | 这种贪婪的 下流社会的 该死的爱情故事 |
[14:18] | And then all takes place in New York over the course of one night. | 在纽约各个地方一夜之间发生的事 |
[14:23] | You know what… | 你知道吗 |
[14:24] | I’m gonna stop talking about it. | 我不能再说了 |
[14:26] | I don’t wanna jinx it. | 我可不想咒它 |
[14:28] | You do coke, right? | 你磕可卡因吧 |
[14:30] | Not really… | 不… |
[14:32] | Oh come on! | 拜托 |
[14:34] | – I got work in the morning… – Oh, whatever, so do I. | – 我明天早上还要上班 – 那又怎么样 我也要上班 |
[14:39] | Here. | 给你 |
[14:41] | Okay, right. | 好了 |
[14:43] | Put your little | 把你的 |
[14:44] | nose up to this. | 鼻子放到上面 |
[14:48] | Maybe you just… | 要不就这样… |
[14:52] | OK. That didn’t work. | 好吧 这样不太行 |
[15:01] | There you go. | 好了 |
[15:08] | Oh my God, you are… | 天呐 你真是 |
[15:11] | so so, pretty. | 太漂亮了 |
[15:13] | But why are you wearing all that make up? | 但是你为什么要化浓妆 |
[15:15] | Do you mind me asking? | 你介意我问吗 |
[15:16] | I never understood why women wear so much make up. | 我一直不明白为什么女人要化这么浓的妆 |
[15:19] | It’s like you guys are so much more beautiful without it. | 你们不化妆漂亮多了 |
[15:21] | It’s like guys don’t even like that kinda staff, you know? | 男人甚至都不喜欢这些东西 你懂吗 |
[15:24] | It’s just a soul-sucking system made to oppress women. | 这就是一个用来压迫女人 吞噬灵魂的机制 |
[15:27] | It’s fucked up. | 它烂透了 |
[15:35] | I wanna see you. | 我想看你这个人 |
[15:36] | The real you. | 真正的你 |
[15:38] | With all your freckles, your imperfections. | 你的雀斑 你的不完美 |
[15:48] | I don’t feel good. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[15:50] | – Could you get me a glass of water? – Yeah sure. | – 你能给我一杯水吗 – 当然 |
[16:07] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[16:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:12] | Hey you. | 嘿 |
[16:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:19] | There you are! You fell asleep. | 你醒了 你刚刚睡着了 |
[16:27] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[16:32] | Feel better? | 感觉好一点了吗 |
[16:34] | No. | 没有 |
[16:36] | You know, I nearly didn’t come out tonight. | 你知道吗 今天晚上我差点没敢出来 |
[16:41] | I’m so glad that I did. I feel such a connection to you. | 我很高兴我这么做了 我感觉跟你心灵相通 |
[16:45] | – Can you call me a cab? – But you just got here. | – 你能帮我叫辆车吗 – 但是你才刚到 |
[16:48] | I need to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[16:50] | No, don’t go. | 不 别走 |
[16:53] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[16:55] | My God, you are so… | 天呐 你太… |
[16:57] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:59] | – You don’t wanna go home. – I need to go home. | – 你不想回家 – 我得回家了 |
[17:17] | Hey Neil. | 喂 尼尔 |
[17:20] | I said, I need to go home. | 我说 我得回家了 |
[17:23] | Holy shit! Whoa. Whoa… what is this? | 操 这…这是什么 |
[17:26] | You are some kind of psycho or something? | 你是有精神病还是什么的吗 |
[17:28] | – Why do you say that? – I just thought that you were… | – 为什么这么说 – 我以为你… |
[17:31] | – Drunk? – Yeah. | – 醉了? – 是啊 |
[17:32] | Really drunk? | 很醉了? |
[17:33] | Fuck… yeah. | 操 是啊 |
[17:35] | Well, I’m not. | 我没有醉 |
[17:36] | But that’s good, isn’t it? | 但是这很好 不是吗 |
[17:38] | I think you should leave. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[17:40] | Oh now you want me to leave? | 噢 现在你想让我走了? |
[17:42] | No I just… | 不 我只是… |
[17:45] | I’m really high | 我磕嗨了 |
[17:46] | Look, I’m really fucking high right now. | 听着 我现在真的磕嗨了 |
[17:48] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[17:50] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[17:51] | But a second ago you were determined for me to stay | 但是你刚刚还非要我留下 |
[17:54] | You are pretty insistent actually. | 你还非常坚持呢 |
[17:57] | I’m a nice guy. | 我是个好人 |
[17:59] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[18:01] | I thought we had a connection, I guess. | 我觉得我们心灵相通 |
[18:03] | A connection? | 心灵相通? |
[18:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:07] | What do I do for a living? | 我是做什么工作的 |
[18:11] | Sorry. Maybe that one’s too hard. | 抱歉 这个可能太难了 |
[18:13] | How old am I? | 我多大了 |
[18:15] | How long have I lived in the city? | 我在这个城市住了多久了 |
[18:19] | What are my hobbies? | 我有什么爱好 |
[18:24] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么名字 |
[18:29] | Alright. Alright. Fuck. I get your fucking point. | 好吧 好吧 操 我懂你的意思了 |
[18:33] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[18:34] | To say that I’m an asshole? | 要我承认我是个混蛋吗 |
[18:36] | Fine, I’m a fucking asshole. | 好吧 我是个混蛋 |
[18:40] | Why are you so freaked out, Neil? | 你为什么这么抓狂 尼尔 |
[18:42] | You really need to calm down. | 你真的需要冷静一下了 |
[18:44] | At least you didn’t try to have sex with me while I was passed out. | 至少你没想在我昏迷的时候跟我做爱 |
[18:47] | You do get points for that, few guys… | 在这点上你确实可以加分 有些男人… |
[18:50] | well, they don’t mind so much. But you, | 他们可不在意那么多 但是你 |
[18:52] | woke me up before putting your fingers inside me. | 在把你的手指伸进我身体里之前叫醒了我 |
[18:55] | That was sweet. | 这是很贴心的 |
[18:57] | What are you trying to say, that I’m like… predator or something? | 你到底想说什么 我是性捕食者吗 |
[19:00] | I don’t know. Are you? | 我不知道 你是吗 |
[19:02] | I’m a nice guy. | 我是个好人 |
[19:05] | You keep saying that. | 你一直在说这句话 |
[19:07] | You’re not as rare as you’d think. You know how I know? | 你可没这么稀有 你知道我怎么知道的吗 |
[19:10] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[19:11] | Because every week I go to a club. | 因为每周我都会去夜店 |
[19:15] | And every week I act like I’m too drunk to stand. | 每周我都会装成醉到站不起来的样子 |
[19:20] | And every…fucking week… | 而他妈的每一周… |
[19:25] | a nice guy like you | 都会有一个像你这样的好人 |
[19:28] | comes over to see if I’m OK. | 来看看我还好吗 |
[19:34] | You wanna fuck me still? | 你还想上我吗 |
[19:37] | No, thank you, ma’am. | 不了 谢谢你 女士 |
[19:41] | No one ever does. | 从来没有人成功过 |
[19:44] | Careful, next time you go out Neil. | 下次出去可小心点 尼尔 |
[19:47] | Your novel sounds terrible by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的小说听起来很糟糕 |
[20:06] | Night Nina. | 晚安 妮娜 |
[20:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:23] | Mom, what’s this? | 妈妈 这是什么 |
[20:26] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[20:28] | This gift! | 这个礼物 |
[20:33] | It’s your birthday, Cassie. | 今天是你的生日 凯茜 |
[20:37] | Oh… | 噢 |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:43] | What kind of | 什么样的… |
[20:45] | What kind of person forgets their 30th birthday? | 什么样的人会忘记自己的三十岁生日呢 |
[20:48] | Oh, sweetheart, come on, don’t… | 亲爱的 拜托 别… |
[20:50] | Don’t, Stanley, now please. | 别这样 斯坦利 拜托 |
[20:52] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[20:53] | It was just a mistake, Mom. | 这只是一个小错误 妈妈 |
[20:55] | You know I’m terrible with dates. It’s not a big deal. | 你知道我很不会记日子 这不是什么大事 |
[20:58] | Not a big deal? | 不是什么大事? |
[21:01] | Big deal? | 大事? |
[21:02] | You… you just forgot your birthday! | 你忘记了你自己的生日 |
[21:06] | You don’t wanna have a party? | 你不想开个派对吗 |
[21:07] | You don’t wanna to see your friends? | 你不想见见朋友吗 |
[21:09] | You know I don’t have any friends, Mom. | 你知道我没有朋友 妈妈 |
[21:11] | Don’t joke about it. | 别打岔 |
[21:12] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[21:14] | Do you know how strange this is? | 你知道这有多奇怪吗 |
[21:19] | You, you’re still living here at home, | 你还住在这里 住在家里 |
[21:22] | working in that stupid coffee shop since you and Nina dropped out of med school | 你和妮娜从医学院辍学之后就在那个破咖啡店工作 |
[21:27] | you are out all night long doing god only knows what. | 你整晚都在外面 鬼知道你在干什么 |
[21:31] | You don’t have any boyfriend, you don’t have any friends. | 你没有男朋友 你没有朋友 |
[21:33] | Mom! You should have saved all that for my birthday card! | 妈妈 你应该把这些都写在我的生日贺卡上 |
[21:36] | Why don’t we just let the kid celebrate however she wants. OK? | 我们就让孩子用自己喜欢的方式庆祝吧 好吗 |
[21:39] | All my friends they ask about you | 我的朋友们都在问你的事 |
[21:42] | and I don’t know what to tell them. | 我都不知道怎么跟他们说 |
[21:45] | I don’t know what happened here, I don’t… | 我不知道发生了什么 我不知道… |
[21:52] | Why don’t you just open your present there, Cass, OK? | 把你的礼物拆开吧 凯茜 好吗 |
[21:56] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[22:11] | Hope you’ll like that. | 希望你能喜欢 |
[22:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:24] | – Yeah. – That’s direct. | – 是啊 – 这可真直接 |
[22:26] | A real kick in the cunt. | 一击致命 |
[22:29] | Is it a nice suitcase, at least? | 至少是个不错的行李箱吧? |
[22:30] | Oh yeah it’s definitely the fanciest | 没错 绝对是我收到的最好看的 |
[22:32] | “get the fuck out of our house” metaphor I’ve received so far. | “从我们家里滚出去”的暗示 |
[22:35] | So, why don’t you? | 所以 你为什么不呢 |
[22:36] | – What? – Get the fuck out of their house. | – 什么 – 从他们家里滚出去 |
[22:38] | Just… I don’t know go on…Zillow. | 上房产网站看一下什么的 |
[22:41] | Single wife, female, some girl | 单身妻子 女士 有些女生 |
[22:43] | get a basement room in some weird guy’s house, anything. | 在某个怪咖家里租一个地下室之类的 |
[22:46] | I can’t afford it, Gail. | 我付不起房租 盖尔 |
[22:48] | Not on what you pay me. | 你给我的工资可不够 |
[22:49] | Not even a weird guy’s basement. | 连怪咖的地下室也不够 |
[22:51] | So take this other job then. Take any job. | 那去我推荐你的那个工作吧 其他什么工作都行 |
[22:54] | Are you firing me? | 你是在开除我吗 |
[22:56] | Maybe I should. | 或许我应该开除你 |
[22:58] | Look. You’re making the assumption that I want any of it. | 听着 你是在假设我想要这些东西 |
[23:02] | If I wanted a boyfriend and a yoga class and a house and | 如果我想要男朋友 要瑜伽课 要自己的房子 |
[23:05] | kids and a job my mom could brag about I’d have done it. | 要孩子 要一份我妈可以吹嘘的工作 那我就去做了 |
[23:08] | It would take me ten minutes. I don’t want it. | 只需要十分钟 但我不想要 |
[23:11] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[23:14] | But you must want something? | 但是你总得有什么想要的东西吧 |
[23:16] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:19] | Oh. You. Hi. | 噢 是你啊 你好 |
[23:21] | One coffee. Hold the spit. | 一杯咖啡 别吐口水了 |
[23:24] | She spat on my coffee last time. | 上次她往我咖啡里吐口水 |
[23:27] | I’m back because um… | 我回来了因为… |
[23:29] | I think you gave me a fake number the other day. | 我觉得你那天给了我错的号码 |
[23:34] | – Doesn’t sound like me. – I know, so… | – 听起来不像是我会做的事 – 我知道 所以… |
[23:36] | I spent a few hours composing a like very witty, | 我花了几个小时 写了一条非常幽默 |
[23:39] | very romantic text, and then I sent that text | 非常浪漫的信息 然后我发送信息 |
[23:42] | to an oil rig worker called Red. | 发给了一个叫瑞德的石油钻塔工 |
[23:45] | Was he into it? | 他喜欢吗 |
[23:46] | Surprisingly into it. | 意外的是他很喜欢 |
[23:47] | It was like immediately inappropriate, | 这简直是非常地不合时宜 |
[23:51] | but it’s not gonna work out because of the oil rig, | 但因为他在石油钻塔 我们不会有结果的 |
[23:53] | so, I thought I’d try you again. | 所以我觉得 我可以再跟你试试 |
[23:57] | – I just heard a phone ring in the back. – No you didn’t. | – 我听到后面电话响了 – 不你没有 |
[24:00] | I most definitely heard a phone ring in the back. | 我非常确定我听到后面电话响了 |
[24:04] | She has to take a few imaginary calls a day. | 她每天都要接几个想象中的电话 |
[24:10] | Look, if you are not into this, I totally get it. | 如果你不喜欢这样 我完全理解 |
[24:13] | I’m not really looking to date anyone at the moment. | 我现在真的不想跟任何人约会 |
[24:16] | Right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:18] | Me neither, would you… | 我也不想 你… |
[24:21] | be interested in a friendship and I’m | 有没有兴趣交个朋友 然后我 |
[24:24] | secretly pining for you the whole time? | 会一直偷偷地渴望你 |
[24:29] | Dating is horrible. Everyone is horrible. | 约会最糟糕了 所有人都很糟糕 |
[24:30] | OK. I went on a date last month with a woman | 好吧 上个月我跟一个女人约会 |
[24:32] | who wanted to euthanize the homeless. | 她想把所有流浪汉都安乐死 |
[24:34] | You went on a date with my mom? | 你跟我妈约会了? |
[24:36] | Look, I always liked you in med school. OK? | 听着 我在医学院的时候就一直喜欢你 |
[24:40] | I genuinely liked you, | 我是真心喜欢你的 |
[24:43] | and I can’t stop thinking about you spitting in my coffee. | 我不停地想着你往我咖啡里吐口水 |
[24:46] | So, go to lunch with me this weekend please. | 所以 拜托这周末跟我去吃午饭吧 |
[24:49] | If you don’t like it we can have a safe word | 如果你不喜欢 给我一个提示 |
[24:51] | and you can leave, no questions asked. | 你可以离开 我什么问题都不问 |
[24:54] | Not that you mind the killings. | 并不是你不介意杀戮 |
[24:56] | Your book is full of killings. | 你的书中充满了杀戮 |
[24:59] | But there are things you do hate, Lord. | 而是那些让你痛恨的… |
[25:02] | Perfume-smelling things. | 那些带着胭脂香气的 |
[25:04] | Lacy things. Things with curly hair. | 身着蕾丝的 发如波浪的尤物 |
[25:10] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:11] | You are all dressed up, where are you going? | 你打扮得这么好看 你要去哪 |
[25:14] | I’m going out for lunch. | 我出去吃中饭 |
[25:16] | With who? | 和谁 |
[25:19] | A friend. | 朋友 |
[25:21] | Cassie. | 凯茜 |
[25:24] | You look very pretty honey. | 你看起来真漂亮 亲爱的 |
[25:28] | Thank you dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[25:31] | What! | 什么 |
[25:32] | Where did she get a skeleton? | 她从哪儿弄来的骷髅 |
[25:34] | She got it, it was, it was her grandfather’s stuff. | 她是从…那是她祖父的东西 |
[25:37] | It was, she got it from the staff room | 她是 她从教员室里拿的 |
[25:39] | but the worst part is, | 但最糟糕的是 |
[25:40] | she looked me in the eye, pulled it out, | 她看着我的眼睛 把它拿了出来 |
[25:43] | and then waved it at me. | 然后朝我挥了挥手 |
[25:47] | I am done. | 我受不了了 |
[25:48] | And I am wondering why I told that story. | 我在想 我为什么要说这个故事呢 |
[25:51] | Hey, there is nothing more romantic than a disturbed | 没有什么事能比一个疯女人 |
[25:53] | woman pulling a skeleton’s hand out of her vagina. | 把骷髅的手从阴道里掏出来更浪漫了 |
[25:56] | That’s true. That’s very true. | 是的 确实是 |
[25:57] | No one ever pulls anything out of anywhere where I work. | 在我工作的地方 没有人从任何地方掏出过什么东西 |
[26:00] | – Right! So you didn’t wanna… – What? | – 对了 你没想过 – 什么 |
[26:02] | Carry on with med school? Or… | 继续上医学院什么的吗 |
[26:04] | – No. – Really? | – 没有 – 真的吗 |
[26:06] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[26:07] | I wanted to do something else. | 我想干点别的 |
[26:09] | What? | 做什么 |
[26:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:12] | You were so good though. You knew everything. You, | 你以前很优秀 你什么都懂 |
[26:15] | I didn’t know everything. | 我并没有什么都懂 |
[26:16] | You did! You were incredible. | 你是的 你很厉害 |
[26:18] | I was… | 我… |
[26:19] | I was awful. | 我倒是很差劲 |
[26:20] | Remember I removed the wrong kidney from my cadaver? | 记得我从尸体上取错了肾吗 |
[26:23] | And look at you now. Operating on children. | 看看现在 你给孩子做手术 |
[26:26] | Yes. I got better. | 是的 我变得更好了 |
[26:28] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[26:28] | But you were, way ahead of everybody. You… | 但你那时候比所有人都厉害 你… |
[26:32] | You’d have been a great doctor. | 你应该成为一个好医生的 |
[26:35] | I just didn’t want it enough, I guess. | 我想 我只是没那么想当医生 |
[26:41] | Um… | 嗯 |
[26:43] | You wanna get coffee or something? We… | 你想喝杯咖啡什么的吗 我们 |
[26:45] | we have some time before the movie. | 电影开场前我们还有一点时间 |
[26:47] | I can tell you about the guy who got his dick trapped in a tambourine. | 我可以跟你讲讲那个把阴茎卡在铃鼓里的家伙 |
[26:51] | Oh my God! | 我的天了 |
[26:55] | Do you think, people would think you are my daughter from behind? | 别人看到我们的背影会以为你是我女儿吗 |
[26:58] | Because of the height, the height! I’m saying. | 因为身高 我的意思是因为身高 |
[27:00] | It’s like a fear I have in public, | 这是我在公共场合会有的恐惧 |
[27:02] | if I’m with a woman | 如果我和一个女人走在一起 |
[27:04] | my fear is that like if I kiss her, like, | 我害怕的是 如果我吻了她 |
[27:07] | people would be like, “stop kissing that child. “ | 人们会说 “不许亲那个孩子” |
[27:10] | I should yell this part. | 这句话应该是喊出来的 |
[27:12] | I mean, try not being so tall. | 那就别长得那么高咯 |
[27:16] | – Tall – Yeah. | – 这样哦 – 对 |
[27:18] | That’s flashy. | 没什么用嘛 |
[27:21] | This is, this is a weird coincidence. | 这真是太巧了 |
[27:24] | What? | 什么 |
[27:25] | I think, no, yep, this is my apartment. | 我觉得 不…是的 这是我的公寓 |
[27:32] | – What a weird, weird coincidence. – Yeah. | – 这可真巧啊 – 是的 |
[27:35] | Do you wanna, I mean we are here, do you wanna… | 你想 我们都在这了 你想 |
[27:38] | – go up have a drink or… – Sure, why not? | – 上去坐坐吗 – 好啊 为什么不呢 |
[27:42] | It’s too soon, sorry. I wasn’t… | 发展太快了 对不起 我没有… |
[27:44] | No. Let’s go upstairs. | 没有 我们上楼吧 |
[27:46] | I don’t wanna go up if you don’t…wanna… | 要是你不想 我也不想希望这样 |
[27:49] | I misread things, I’ll drive you home. | 是我误会了 我开车送你回家 |
[27:51] | You know what, you’re at your place. I can call a cab. | 你已经到家了 我可以打车回去 |
[27:53] | – Are you sure? – I’m sure. | – 你确定吗 – 我确定 |
[27:54] | OK. I feel like I fucked this up. | 好的 我觉得我搞砸了 |
[27:56] | No, no, it’s not you. | 不 不 你没有 |
[28:40] | Cassie! What… | 凯茜 |
[28:42] | What are you… what are you doing here? | 你…你在这里做什么 |
[28:48] | I just came to | 我只是来… |
[28:50] | pick up my herpes medication. | 来取我的疱疹药 |
[28:51] | You have herpes too. | 你也长疱疹了 |
[28:53] | That saves us an awkward conversation. | 很好 避免了我们尴尬的谈话 |
[29:03] | So, I… | 其实 我… |
[29:07] | So, I would like to see you again. | 我想继续和你见面 |
[29:11] | – That’s cool? – Yeah. | – 可以吗 – 好 |
[29:13] | But we’d need to take it slow. | 但我们需要慢慢来 |
[29:14] | I understand. – Of course. It’s alright. | – 我觉得 – 当然了 没关系 |
[29:16] | I… I can take it slow | 我…我可以慢慢来的 |
[29:20] | I can barely move if you’d like. | 如果你想的话 我可以一动不动 |
[29:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:27] | I could write a poem. | 我可以写诗了 |
[29:29] | This is awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[29:30] | What’re you doing? You wanna get down or something? | 你要做什么 你想出去吗 |
[29:32] | Are you working? | 你在忙吗 |
[29:34] | Well, no, um… | 没有 嗯… |
[29:36] | He has leukemia and | 他得了白血病 |
[29:38] | there is really nothing I can do for him. | 我无能为力 |
[29:41] | It’s… it’s over. | 他已经…没办法了 |
[29:45] | I’m kidding. My shift’s over. | 我开玩笑的 我下班了 |
[29:46] | I’ll grab my stuff, OK? | 我去拿我的东西 |
[29:50] | Don’t leave. | 别走哦 |
[30:00] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[30:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:04] | Are you seeing that guy? | 你在和那个男人约会吗 |
[30:07] | No. | 没有 |
[30:12] | Oh… | 噢 |
[30:14] | good for you. | 真好 |
[30:21] | So, Ryan… | 那么 瑞恩 |
[30:23] | – Pediatric surgeon, huh? – Yes. Yes. | – 小儿外科医生 是吗 – 是的 没错 |
[30:28] | You ever killed any children? | 你杀过孩子吗 |
[30:30] | What? | 什么 |
[30:31] | While operating on them, have you ever killed any children? | 你有没有在给孩子做手术的时候把他们杀了 |
[30:34] | No, no. | 不 没有 |
[30:36] | – Really? – Gail! | – 真的吗 – 盖尔 |
[30:38] | I’m, well, kids… | 我…孩子 |
[30:40] | have passed while I have been operating. | 有孩子在我手术途中去世的 |
[30:42] | – So that’s a Yes? – Gail! | – 所以是有的咯? – 盖尔 |
[30:44] | Stop asking him if he’s killed children. | 别再问他有没有杀过孩子了 |
[30:47] | I will stop asking him when he stops killing children. | 等他不再杀孩子了 我就不问他了 |
[30:51] | That, that seems fair. | 听起来很公平 |
[30:54] | That seems fair. | 这很公平 |
[30:56] | I’ll leave you two lovebirds to it. | 我就不打扰你们这对小情侣了 |
[30:58] | – Can you lock up for me honey? – Of course. | – 你能帮我锁门吗 宝贝 – 当然可以 |
[31:03] | Now, if you two decide | 对了 如果你们两个 |
[31:05] | to have sex on the counter | 要在柜台上做爱的话 |
[31:07] | the bleach is in the back room. | 清洁剂在里屋 |
[31:11] | And I don’t wanna walk in here tomorrow morning, | 我可不想明天早上进门的时候 |
[31:14] | and see ass prints in the coffee grinds, got it? | 在咖啡机上看到屁股印 明白吗 |
[31:17] | Got it, lover boy? | 明白了吗 亲爱的 |
[31:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:20] | Have fun you two, my God! | 祝你们俩玩得开心 我的天啊 |
[31:30] | She seems nice. | 她看起来人很好 |
[31:33] | She is, she is a good friend. | 是的 她是一个很好的朋友 |
[31:36] | Are you friends with anyone from Forest still or…? | 你还有医学院的朋友吗 |
[31:39] | No. | 没有 |
[31:40] | Really, no one, no one? | 真的吗 一个也没有? |
[31:43] | Really. No one. | 真的 一个也没有 |
[31:45] | I can’t, I can’t… shake them off. | 我不行 我没办法摆脱他们 |
[31:49] | You still hanging out with those guys? | 你还和那些人有联系? |
[31:51] | They are not that bad, they aren’t. Really. | 他们没那么糟 真的 |
[31:54] | Oh my God, Madison McPhee just had twins. | 天啊 麦迪逊·麦克菲刚生了双胞胎 |
[31:58] | She’s completely obsessed. | 她完全脱不开身 |
[32:02] | I’ve never remembered Madison. | 我不记得麦迪逊这个人 |
[32:04] | You… | 你 |
[32:06] | I thought you were close. | 我以为你们很要好 |
[32:07] | You guys and that other girl… | 你们俩和其他女孩 |
[32:10] | No. | 没有 |
[32:12] | Huh? | 这样啊 |
[32:15] | Oh my God, Al Monroe is | 我的天啊 阿尔·门罗 |
[32:17] | marrying this bikini model, | 要和一个比基尼模特结婚了 |
[32:19] | He got this hideous tattoo of her name, proposed. | 他把她的名字文在身上 还求婚了 |
[32:22] | Amazingly, she said yes. | 意外的是 她答应了 |
[32:25] | Classic Al, you know. Landing on his feet. | 阿尔的一贯风格 你懂的 上岸了 |
[32:29] | – Al Monroe? – You must remember Al. | – 阿尔·门罗? – 你一定记得他吧 |
[32:33] | Yeah. I though he moved to London. | 是的 我以为他去了伦敦 |
[32:35] | Yeah, he was there for years, | 对 他去了好几年 |
[32:37] | but he just moved back to get married. | 但因为要结婚 就搬回来了 |
[32:40] | Do you see him a lot? | 你经常和他见面吗 |
[32:42] | Uh, we are not close, but he is in the group. | 我们不是很熟 但我们在同一个圈子 |
[32:45] | We actually see each other at work because he is an anesthesiologist. | 我们在工作时见过面 因为他是麻醉师 |
[32:50] | Good for him. | 挺好的 |
[32:52] | He is getting married. | 他要结婚了 |
[32:54] | I know, God help her. | 我知道 上帝保佑她 |
[34:41] | – Welcome to the Hotel St Germain. – Thank you. | – 欢迎来到圣日耳曼酒店 – 谢谢 |
[34:44] | One ginger ale, and one bottle of champagne. | 一杯姜汁汽水 一瓶香槟 |
[34:48] | – Don’t worry. I can do that. – Oh, but it’s… | – 没事了 我自己来 – 噢 但是… |
[35:12] | Cassie. | 凯茜 |
[35:16] | – Madison! – Oh my God! | – 麦迪逊 – 我的天啊 |
[35:22] | You look amazing! I almost didn’t recognize you. | 你看起来真不错 我差点没认出你来 |
[35:27] | – You look exactly the same. – You are sweet. I look so old… | – 你跟以前一模一样 – 你真贴心 我看起来很老了 |
[35:31] | No. | 没有 |
[35:31] | That’s what having twins will do to you. It’s tragic. | 这就是生双胞胎的下场 真是悲剧 |
[35:34] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[35:35] | No. | 没有 |
[35:36] | You will get there. | 会有的 |
[35:39] | Champagne, what are we drinking to? | 香槟 为了什么喝香槟呢 |
[35:42] | To old friends. | 敬老朋友 |
[35:58] | Honestly, I thought I’d be bored out of my skull watching the kids, | 说实话 我原以为带孩子会无聊得要死 |
[36:03] | but it’s been great actually. | 但其实挺好的 |
[36:05] | Are we out already? | 我们已经喝完了吗 |
[36:06] | Can we get another bottle? Thanks. | 能再来一瓶吗 谢谢 |
[36:09] | I haven’t been day-drunk in…forever, so fun… | 我从来没有在白天喝醉过 太开心了 |
[36:13] | So fun! | 太开心了 |
[36:17] | TBH | 说真的 |
[36:18] | I know all guys say | 我知道所有男人都说 |
[36:20] | they want wives that work but | 他们希望妻子能工作 |
[36:23] | it’s not true. | 但这不是真的 |
[36:24] | No? | 不是吗 |
[36:25] | No, I mean, They all want a feminist in college, | 我是说 在大学里 他们都想跟女权主义者交往 |
[36:28] | because it’s cool to have a girlfriend who cares about something. | 因为有个关心时事的女朋友很酷 |
[36:31] | And statistically, | 而且据统计 |
[36:33] | feminists are more likely to do anal. | 女权主义者可能更愿意肛交 |
[36:35] | That’s literal fact, by the way. | 顺便说一句 这是真的 |
[36:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:37] | You know, when it comes down to it, | 你知道 说到底 |
[36:39] | all guys want the same thing. | 所有男人想要的都是一样的 |
[36:40] | And what’s that? | 是什么呢 |
[36:44] | A good girl. | 一个好女孩 |
[36:45] | I don’t seem to remember you were that much of a good girl at med school. | 我好像不记得你在医学院时是个好女孩 |
[36:49] | Well, for things, Fred didn’t know me at school. | 话说回来 弗雷德不是在学校认识我的 |
[36:51] | He met me when I was working at L’Oreal. | 他是我在欧莱雅工作时认识的 |
[36:55] | Poor Fred. | 可怜的弗雷德 |
[36:56] | What he doesn’t know won’t kill him. Eh? | 有些事他不知道的事也不会怎么样吧 |
[37:00] | I’m glad everything’s worked out so well for you, Madison. | 我很高兴你现在一切都好 麦迪逊 |
[37:03] | – Thanks , it really has. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 真的很好 – 是啊 |
[37:07] | You know. Actually I wanted to meet you today, | 你知道的 其实我今天想见你 |
[37:10] | to talk about something in particular. | 是为了说一件事 |
[37:12] | I did wonder. No one has heard from you in, like, forever. | 难怪 大家很久没有听到你的消息了 |
[37:17] | I wanted to talk to you about why I dropped out. | 我想跟你聊聊为什么我会退学 |
[37:22] | – OK. Sure. – You remember what happened, right? | – 好啊 – 你记得发生了什么 对吧 |
[37:29] | – It was such a long time ago now… – I know, but you remember? | – 这件事已经过去很久了 – 我知道 但你还记得吧 |
[37:34] | I mean… vaguely. | 我的意思是 依稀记得 |
[37:37] | Do you ever think about it? | 你想过这件事吗 |
[37:41] | – Why would I? – Right. Why would you. | – 为什么我要想 – 对 你怎么会 |
[37:46] | So, if a friend came to you now, | 所以 如果一个朋友现在来找你 |
[37:49] | into your house and told you that | 到你家里告诉你 |
[37:51] | they thought something bad had happened to them the night before | 他们觉得前一天晚上发生了不好的事情 |
[37:55] | – Cassie… – Something bad… | – 凯茜 – 不好的事情 |
[37:57] | – It was years ago. – What would you say? | – 那已经过去很多年了 – 你会说什么 |
[38:01] | What would you say? | 你会说什么 |
[38:04] | I’m a little weird… | 我觉得有点不舒服… |
[38:07] | Would you roll your eyes behind her back | 你会在她背后翻白眼 |
[38:09] | and dismiss the whole thing as drama? | 把整件事当成一场闹剧吗 |
[38:10] | I don’t know why you’re mad at me! | 我不知道你为什么生我的气 |
[38:13] | OK! I’m not the only one who didn’t believe it. | 好吧 我又不是唯一一个不相信的人 |
[38:15] | In fact, if you have a reputation for sleeping around | 事实上 如果你有乱搞的名声 |
[38:18] | then maybe people aren’t gonna believe you | 那么当你说发生了什么事的时候 |
[38:20] | when you say something has happened. | 人们可能不会相信你 |
[38:22] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[38:24] | it’s… crying wolf. | 这就是狼来了 |
[38:29] | You thought it was crying wolf? | 你觉得这是狼来了? |
[38:30] | I don’t make the rules. | 规矩又不是我定的 |
[38:33] | Look, when you get that drunk, things happen. | 你喝那么醉 这种事情就是会发生的 |
[38:36] | Don’t get blackout drunk all the time | 不要总是喝得酩酊大醉 |
[38:39] | and then expect people to be on your side | 还指望别人在你被强行 |
[38:40] | when you have sex with someone you didn’t want to! | 发生关系的时候站在你这边 |
[38:47] | That’s a shame. | 真是太遗憾了 |
[38:49] | I was hoping you’d feel differently by now. | 我还希望你现在会不一样了 |
[38:52] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[38:52] | For your sake, I was hoping you’d feel different by now. | 为了你好 我还希望你现在会有不一样了 |
[39:00] | Look… | 听着 |
[39:01] | Don’t be mad, just, I’ll get the check. | 不要生气 我来结账 |
[39:04] | Alright? It’s my treat. | 好吗 我请客 |
[39:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:09] | Are you okay Madison? | 你还好吗 麦迪逊 |
[39:12] | My head is spinning, I just feel like… | 我有点头晕 我感觉… |
[39:14] | Oh. Shit! | 噢 该死 |
[39:16] | God… | 天啊 |
[39:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:21] | It was really so great, seeing you again. | 我真的很开心 能够再次见到你 |
[39:25] | You really haven’t changed at all. | 你真的一点都没变 |
[39:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:35] | So? | 所以? |
[39:38] | She’s over there. | 她在那里 |
[39:41] | Room 25. | 房号25 |
[39:43] | – Your money’s in the envelop. – You’re sure about this? | – 你的钱在信封里 – 你确定要这么做? |
[39:48] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[40:10] | Cassie. Hi… | 凯茜 你好 |
[40:12] | wonderful to see you for lunch yesterday, blast from the past. | 很高兴昨天和你共进午餐 往事重现 |
[40:17] | Uh, hey, I was pretty | 是这样 我… |
[40:19] | drunk, I can’t really | 我喝醉了 我不太… |
[40:22] | look, did you see me talking with a guy, like our age. | 你看到我和一个跟我们差不多年纪的人说话了吗 |
[40:26] | He seemed to know you. | 他好像认识你 |
[40:28] | Just trying to piece some things together. | 我只是想把事情弄清楚 |
[40:31] | Cassie, sorry, please call me back, I’m freaking out a little. | 凯茜 抱歉 请回我电话 我有点害怕 |
[40:35] | I woke up in a, one of the hotel rooms | 我在一间酒店的房间里醒来 |
[40:38] | I think something might have happened, I don’t know. | 我觉得可能发生了什么事 我不知道 |
[41:11] | – Scream out bitches! – Bye. | – 走了 姐妹们 – 再见 |
[41:12] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[41:14] | Excuse me. Hi… | 不好意思 你好 |
[41:17] | – Me? – Yeah. | – 叫我吗 – 是的 |
[41:18] | – Hi, I’m sorry. – What’s up? | – 你好 抱歉 – 有什么事吗 |
[41:21] | I’m so sorry but my phone has died | 很抱歉 我的手机没电了 |
[41:23] | and I’m so late for work. | 上班要迟到了 |
[41:24] | Do you live round here? Do you know the area? | 你住在这附近吗 你熟悉这一带吗 |
[41:26] | I guess. Why? | 大概吧 怎么了 |
[41:28] | Would you tell me how to get to the Castle Diner? | 你能告诉我城堡餐厅怎么走吗 |
[41:30] | You know what! I’m actually really late | 其实 我已经迟到了 |
[41:32] | – Please, I’m supposed to be shooting this music video. – Music video? | – 麻烦你了 我是来拍音乐视频的 – 音乐视频? |
[41:35] | Yeah. I’m a make-up artist | 是的 我是一名化妆师 |
[41:37] | and it’s my first time working with these guys | 这是我第一次跟这些人合作 |
[41:39] | and if I’m late I may as well… | 如果我迟到了 我可能… |
[41:40] | Oh my God, oh my God! | 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[41:42] | Are you working for Wet Dreams? | 你是在为春梦男孩工作吗 |
[41:44] | – You didn’t see that. – I know where the Castle Diner is! | – 你没看到 – 我知道城堡餐厅在哪 |
[41:47] | Don’t worry about it, I would ask someone else. | 别担心 我会问别人的 |
[41:48] | NO way, no way! Oh my God! | 怎么可能 我的天啊 |
[41:50] | You are working with Wet Dreams! | 你和春梦男孩一起工作 |
[41:51] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[41:52] | – Are they in there right now? – You need to calm down. | – 他们现在在那里吗 – 你需要冷静一下 |
[41:55] | – I’ll direct you. Please! – Sorry, no! | – 我可以给你指路的 拜托你 – 对不起 不行 |
[41:59] | If I don’t direct you, how are you gonna find it? | 如果我不给你指路 你要怎么找到那里 |
[42:02] | I can’t. | 我找不到 |
[42:04] | If you tell anyone or you post about this | 如果你告诉别人或者你把这事发了出去 |
[42:06] | I’ll never work again. | 我就再也接不到工作了 |
[42:07] | I swear I won’t post anything, I promise. | 我发誓我不会发任何东西 我保证 |
[42:10] | Take my phone!! Seriously. Take it. | 把我的手机拿去 真的 拿去 |
[42:14] | Oh god. OK get in. Fine. | 噢 好吧 上车 行吧 |
[42:16] | But you have to be cool about this. | 但你得冷静点 |
[42:18] | Of course I will. | 当然 我会的 |
[42:23] | Whoa. You really are a fan. | 哇 你还真是个粉丝 |
[42:25] | I’m obsessed. | 我可喜欢他们了 |
[42:26] | I have a whole insta dedicated just to George’s dog. | 我有一个照片墙号全都是乔治的狗 |
[42:30] | Well, you see, coincidence. | 嗯 真是太巧了 |
[42:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:33] | You know what. | 你知道什么 |
[42:34] | This… | 这… |
[42:35] | This is fate. | 这是命运 |
[42:37] | Sure seems like it. | 看起来确实是这样 |
[42:52] | Yes? | 喂? |
[42:57] | Dean Walker is waiting if you’d like to go on through. | 沃克院长正在等你 你可以进去了 |
[43:10] | Daisy? | 黛西? |
[43:12] | – That’s me. – Dean Walker, please sit. | – 是的 – 我是沃克院长 请坐 |
[43:17] | My assistant says that you’re interested in resuming med school. | 我的助理说你有兴趣继续医学院的学习 |
[43:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[43:22] | May I ask what prompted your desire to get back to your studies. | 我能问一下是什么促使你想回来学习吗 |
[43:26] | I guess… | 我想 |
[43:28] | I couldn’t stop thinking about my time here. | 我一直想着我在这里的日子 |
[43:30] | Yeah, it’s an extraordinary place. | 是的 这是一个非常了不起的地方 |
[43:34] | It’s an unusual request. | 这是个不常见的请求 |
[43:36] | Yes. But I left under unusual circumstances. | 对 但我也是在不常见的情况下离开的 |
[43:39] | Oh. | 噢 |
[43:41] | I left because of what happened to Nina. | 我离开是因为妮娜的事 |
[43:45] | Nina Fisher. | 妮娜·费舍 |
[43:46] | You don’t remember her? | 你不记得她了? |
[43:48] | Maybe you remember Alexander Monroe? | 那你记得亚历山大·门罗吗 |
[43:52] | Oh, yes. Alexander Monroe. | 哦 是的 亚历山大·门罗 |
[43:54] | He actually just came back and gave a talk here. | 他才回来这里做了一次演讲 |
[43:57] | Oh, he’s a really nice guy, who is smart. | 他人真的很好 又聪明 |
[44:00] | Are you friend of his? | 你和他是朋友吗 |
[44:01] | No. | 不是 |
[44:02] | So, you don’t remember the accusations made again Al Monroe? | 所以 你不记得对阿尔·门罗的指控了吗 |
[44:06] | I don’t. | 我不记得 |
[44:07] | He took a girl | 他将一个女孩 |
[44:09] | Nina Fisher, | 妮娜·费舍 |
[44:10] | the one you don’t remember | 你不记得的那个女孩 |
[44:13] | back to his room | 带到他的房间 |
[44:15] | where he had sex with her, repeatedly | 他们发生了关系 不止一次 |
[44:17] | and in front of his friends, | 而且是在他朋友的面前 |
[44:18] | while she was too drunk to have any idea of what was going on. | 而她喝得大醉根本不知道发生了什么 |
[44:22] | She was covered in bruises the next day. | 第二天 她浑身淤青 |
[44:24] | Hand prints I guess she could say. | 我猜她说的是手印 |
[44:28] | Was it reported? | 这件事上报了吗 |
[44:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:31] | Do you know who Nina spoke to? | 你知道妮娜是和谁说的吗 |
[44:34] | You. | 是你 |
[44:36] | But you can’t remember so… | 但你根本不记得 所以… |
[44:39] | You felt there wasn’t sufficient evidence. | 你认为证据不足 |
[44:42] | You said it was too much of a‘he said/she said’ situation. | 你说这种“他说的/她说的”的情况太多了 |
[44:45] | Well, | 嗯 |
[44:47] | you know we get accusations like this all the time. | 要知道 我们经常收到这样的指控 |
[44:51] | One or two a week. | 每周一到两起 |
[44:53] | I’m sorry I don’t remember your friend Nina | 很抱歉我不记得你的朋友妮娜了 |
[44:55] | but I can assure you at that time | 但我可以向你保证 |
[44:57] | that I looked into it thoroughly. | 我当时认真调查过这件事 |
[44:59] | His friends were all watching. | 他的朋友们都看着 |
[45:01] | Laughing. | 笑着 |
[45:02] | It’s so hard | 这太难了 |
[45:04] | But you know, so if she was drinking, | 但你知道 如果她喝了酒 |
[45:06] | and… and maybe couldn’t remember everything. | 她可能什么都不记得了 |
[45:09] | So she shouldn’t have been drunk? | 所以她不应该喝醉? |
[45:12] | I’m not saying that. I… | 我不是这个意思 |
[45:13] | Sorry I don’t have… I don’t mean to sound critical | 抱歉 我不是 我不想说得太苛刻 |
[45:15] | Dean Walker, I just wanna be clear | 沃克院长 我只是想弄清楚 |
[45:19] | None of us want to admit, | 没有人愿意承认 |
[45:21] | when we’ve made ourselves vulnerable. | 我们让自己变得脆弱 |
[45:23] | When we’ve made a bad choice | 我们做了一个错误的选择 |
[45:24] | and those choices, those mistakes | 这些选择 这些错误 |
[45:27] | can be so damaging. | 都是致命的 |
[45:29] | And really regrettable. | 都是会让我们后悔的 |
[45:33] | Regrettable? | 后悔? |
[45:34] | Yes, I mean, because what would you have me do? | 是的 我是说 你想让我怎么做呢 |
[45:37] | Ruin a young man’s life every time we get an accusation like this? | 每次接到这样的指控就毁掉一个年轻人的一生吗 |
[45:42] | So you’re happy to take the boys word for it? | 所以你愿意相信那些男孩子的话? |
[45:44] | I have to give him the benefit of the doubt. | 我只能疑罪从无 |
[45:47] | Of course you do. | 你当然了 |
[45:48] | Because, innocent until proven guilty. | 因为证据不足 不能定罪 |
[45:51] | No arguing with that. | 这点毋庸置疑 |
[45:53] | No. | 对 |
[45:55] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢您的时间 |
[45:58] | – Is your friend OK? – No. She’s not. | – 你的朋友还好吗 – 不 她不好 |
[46:01] | But Al Monroe is. | 但阿尔·门罗过得很好 |
[46:03] | You’ll be glad to hear he’s doing really well. | 听到他一切都好 你一定很高兴 |
[46:05] | He’s getting married, actually, so… | 而且 他要结婚了 |
[46:08] | you know, I guess you did the right thing. | 所以我想你做得对 |
[46:10] | We have to give these boys the benefit of the doubt. | 我们得相信这些男孩是无辜的 |
[46:14] | That’s why I know you won’t mind but | 所以我知道你不会介意 |
[46:16] | three hours ago I picked your daughter Amber up from school | 三小时前我去学校接了你女儿安珀 |
[46:19] | and introduced her to the boys who live in that room now. | 并把她介绍给了现在在那个房间里的几个男孩子 |
[46:21] | What? | 什么 |
[46:22] | She is really pretty, huh? | 她很漂亮 对吧 |
[46:24] | And she looks a lot older than she is. | 她看起来比实际年龄大很多 |
[46:26] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你的话 |
[46:27] | I noticed they had a few bottles of Vodka in their room too. | 我注意到他们房间里还有几瓶伏特加 |
[46:30] | But I’m sure that they’ll take good care of your daughter. | 但我相信他们会照顾好你女儿的 |
[46:33] | She seemed excited actually! | 她似乎真的很兴奋 |
[46:44] | Oh. Wait… | 噢 等一下 |
[46:45] | I have her phone. | 她的手机在我这里 |
[46:47] | She’ll be wanting that later. | 她会想要拿回去的 |
[46:52] | You are crazy. | 你疯了 |
[46:54] | No. | 没有 |
[46:55] | Tell me what room my daughter is in right now. | 告诉我 我女儿现在在哪间房 |
[46:57] | I told you. The same room Nina was in. | 我说过 就是妮娜待过的那个房间 |
[47:00] | I told you I don’t remember that. | 我说了我不记得了 |
[47:03] | That’s a shame. | 那可真是太遗憾了 |
[47:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[47:08] | She is a young girl. | 她只是一个小女孩 |
[47:10] | I wonder if she looked so young to those guys. | 不知道在那些人眼里她是不是很年轻 |
[47:13] | You better tell me what room she’s in. | 你最好告诉我她在哪个房间 |
[47:16] | Tell me what fucking room she’s in. | 告诉我她在哪个房间 |
[47:18] | Now! | 马上 |
[47:19] | You sociopath, tell me where she is. | 你这个变态 告诉我她在哪 |
[47:33] | Please tell me. | 请你告诉我 |
[47:44] | You are right OK? | 你是对的 行了吧 |
[47:47] | Is that what you wanna hear? | 这就是你想听到的吗 |
[47:49] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[47:53] | You’re right… | 你是对的… |
[47:59] | Look how easy it was! | 你看 这明明很简单嘛 |
[48:03] | I guess you just had to think about it the right way. | 你用正确的方式思考这个问题就对了 |
[48:08] | I guess it feels different when it’s someone you love. | 如果受害者是你爱的人 感觉就不一样了吧 |
[48:13] | Tell me where my daughter is please! | 求求你告诉我 我女儿在哪 |
[48:26] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[48:27] | Dean Walker, do you really think I would do something like that? | 沃克院长 你真的觉得我会做出这样的事情吗 |
[48:31] | Luckily I don’t have as much faith in boys as you do! | 幸好我不像你那么信任男孩们 |
[48:34] | Amber is sitting in a diner | 安珀现在正坐在一家餐厅里 |
[48:36] | waiting for her favorite boy band to show up for a music video. | 等着她最爱的男团去拍MV呢 |
[48:40] | It’s the Castle Diner if you want to call and check. | 在城堡餐厅 你可以打个电话去问问 |
[48:43] | You should probably call actually, | 你的确应该打个电话过去 |
[48:45] | or she may never figure out they’re not coming. | 不然她可能真的觉得他们会出现呢 |
[48:48] | She’s kind of an idiot, huh? | 她脑子不太灵光 对吧 |
[48:50] | Gorgeous though. | 人倒是够美的 |
[48:52] | Who needs brains? They never did a girl any good. | 谁需要头脑呢 太聪明对女孩子没好处的 |
[48:56] | Great to see you again Dean Walker. | 很开心再次见到您 沃克院长 |
[49:13] | Hey, you’re blocking the road. | 喂 你挡到路了啊 |
[49:14] | Get out of the fucking road. | 你他妈快从路上让开 |
[49:22] | You’re sitting in the middle of the intersection. | 你正停在路口中央呢 |
[49:25] | How did you get your license? | 你驾照怎么拿的 |
[49:28] | You hear me. | 听见了吗 |
[49:28] | Hello. I’m talking to you. | 喂 我跟你说话呢 |
[49:32] | Look at me, you stupid cunt. | 你倒是看我啊 你这蠢婊子 |
[49:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[49:42] | Just gonna leave your car? In the intersection? | 你打算就这么把你的车停在路口吗 |
[49:44] | You’re coming here, huh? | 你要过来吗 |
[49:55] | Psycho. | 神经病 |
[49:59] | Calm down. | 你冷静一点 |
[50:02] | Whoa, OK, look, stop, stop, stop! | 好了 听着 停下 停下 停下啊 |
[50:06] | Crazy fucking bitch! | 你他妈的疯婆娘 |
[50:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[50:12] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[50:58] | Ryan, what are you…? | 瑞恩 你在… |
[50:59] | She lives, I’m just kidding. | 你还活着啊 开玩笑的 |
[51:01] | You weren’t answering your phone. | 你一直没接电话 |
[51:02] | – So I was… – Oh, shit! The movie… | – 我刚才… – 啊 糟糕 电影… |
[51:04] | Alright, I’m so sorry, I had to work late. | 好吧 我真的很抱歉 我下班晚了 |
[51:08] | Yeah, I, I went by the coffee shop, | 我刚去咖啡店找过你了 |
[51:09] | Gail said you took the day off… | 盖尔说你今天请假了… |
[51:12] | – Um… – Everything alright? | – 嗯… – 你还好吗 |
[51:14] | Yeah, no, I’m fine, I’m just in the middle of something. | 不 我没事 我就是刚刚在忙别的事情 |
[51:17] | Totally, got it. We can make a movie | 没事 我懂的 我们还能去看个电影啊 |
[51:19] | still… if we skip dinner. | 还来得及的…不吃晚饭的话 |
[51:22] | – I’m a little tired. – Yeah. | – 我有点累了 – 好吧 |
[51:24] | – Do you mind if I call you tomorrow? – Sure. Great. | – 我明天打给你好吗 – 好啊 行 |
[51:27] | Are you OK though? | 你真的没事吗 |
[51:28] | You seem kinda… | 你看上去有点… |
[51:31] | What? | 什么 |
[51:34] | off. | 不在状态 |
[51:36] | No, um… | 没有 嗯… |
[51:38] | I’m fine, just too much coffee | 我没事 只是咖啡喝多了 |
[51:41] | Don’t work in a coffee shop. | 劝你别在咖啡店上班 |
[51:43] | OK. | 好吧 |
[51:45] | – Alright, night. – Goodnight. | – 那行 晚安啦 – 晚安 |
[52:17] | Here we go. | 好了 好了 |
[52:18] | Watch, you mis-step here. | 小心 别踩空了 |
[52:21] | Now, when we get to the house, we gotta be quiet | 好了 到我家之后 记得安静一点 |
[52:24] | cause I don’t know if my parents are asleep or not. | 我不知道我爸妈睡了没 |
[52:26] | and be respectful. | 不要乱来 |
[52:29] | This fucking surge prices. | 深夜叫车抬价太他妈夸张了吧 |
[52:31] | One point two, that’s… | 1.2倍价格 这也太… |
[52:35] | That’s not that far, you can walk, right? | 也不是很远 你能走的对吧 |
[52:37] | – I don’t know. – Let’s try, let’s go. | – 我不知道啊 -试试呗 我们走 |
[52:39] | Come now. | 来吧 |
[52:42] | You got it, that’s fine. | 你可以的 没事的 |
[52:47] | Cassie? | 凯茜 |
[52:50] | Ryan, what are you doing here? | 瑞恩 你在这里做什么 |
[52:53] | I’m meeting… | 我来见我的朋友们… |
[52:56] | friends cause my schedule…cleared up last minute. | 因为我突然…有时间了 |
[53:00] | – Let me explain. – It’s fine, it’s… | – 你听我解释 – 没事的 |
[53:03] | Oh, my bad dude, I didn’t know the woman was taken, but,… | 兄弟不好意思啊 我不知道这女的已经有主了 |
[53:06] | – She’s all yours man. – Oh my… | – 她是你的了 兄弟 – 天呐… |
[53:11] | Do you know her name or… | 你知道她叫什么名字吗 或者… |
[53:14] | – Clair? – Wow. | – 克莱尔吗 – 哇哦 |
[53:17] | – Pretty close. – OK. Have a good night. | – 差得不远啦 – 好吧 你们今晚玩得开心点 |
[53:19] | Don’t go Ryan. Wait, please. | 瑞恩 别走 求你了 |
[53:21] | Cassie, if you didn’t want a relationship. You could’ve just told me. | 凯茜 你要是不想和我在一起 早该跟我说清楚 |
[53:27] | That’s ice cold. | 真是冷血啊 |
[53:29] | That was humiliating. | 有点丢人呐 |
[53:30] | Why don’t you just fuck off now OK? | 你他妈给我滚远点好吗 |
[53:33] | Were you sober? | 你一直都是清醒的吗 |
[53:36] | Oh shit. | 我操 |
[53:38] | You’re that psycho that Jerry took home. | 你就是杰瑞带回家那个疯子 |
[53:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[53:41] | You know what. Not interested sweetheart. | 你知道吗宝贝 我对你没兴趣 |
[53:43] | Nah why don’t you take your crazy somewhere else? | 你怎么不去别的地方发疯啊 |
[53:45] | You’re not even that hot. | 你也没有多辣 |
[53:48] | You are hardly dropping panties yourself Paul. | 保罗 你自己也没什么魅力好吗 |
[53:51] | When was the last time you scored in daylight… | 你上一次在大白天钓到妹是什么时候了 |
[53:56] | Careful. | 你给我小心说话 |
[53:57] | No, you be careful. | 不 你给我小心 |
[54:00] | I’m not the only one who does this. | 我不是唯一一个干这种事情的人 |
[54:02] | And some of the other girls, they really are crazy. | 而且有些女孩呢 她们真的很疯哦 |
[54:08] | I don’t believe you. | 我才不信你 |
[54:10] | There is a woman in this city that carries a pair of scissors. | 城里有一个女孩 会随身带着一把剪刀哦 |
[54:16] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[54:18] | Try it out, next time you go out, see what happens. | 那下次你出来玩的时候 就试试呗 看看会发生什么事情 |
[54:25] | Why you guys have to ruin everything? | 你们为什么非得把一切都糟蹋掉呢 |
[54:50] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮到你吗 |
[54:52] | I really hope so. | 我真的希望您能帮我 |
[54:54] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m no longer practicing the law, | 不好意思 如果你要找律师的话 |
[54:57] | if that’s what you’ve come for. | 我现在不做了 |
[54:59] | It’s not about that. | 我不是为了这个来的 |
[55:01] | I’m afraid it’s your day of reckoning. | 恐怕你的清算之日到了 |
[55:06] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等这一天 |
[55:09] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[55:16] | Your office told me you’re on sabbatical. | 你的办公室说你在休长假 |
[55:19] | It was very easy to get your address. | 拿到你的地址一点难度都没有 |
[55:20] | They just gave it to me. | 他们直接就给我了 |
[55:22] | I told them to give it to anyone who asked. | 我和他们说了 只要有人找我就给地址 |
[55:25] | That doesn’t seem safe. | 感觉不太安全啊 |
[55:27] | Nor is hiding from the Piper. | 逃避报应也不行啊 |
[55:30] | He has to be paid. | 该来的总是要来的 |
[55:33] | I guess so. | 我猜也是 |
[55:35] | You seem nervous Mr Green. | 格林先生 您看上去很紧张啊 |
[55:38] | I came here to talk to you about something that happened 7 years ago. | 我来这里是为了和您谈谈七年前发生的事情 |
[55:42] | You probably well remembered a client name Alexander Monroe. | 您大概记得很清楚 您有一个叫亚历山大·门罗的客户吧 |
[55:46] | You helped so many boys like him. | 您帮助了可多像他那样的男孩了呢 |
[55:49] | And you almost certainly won’t remember | 那您肯定不记得 |
[55:51] | the girl who you threatened and bullied until she dropped her case. | 那个被您威胁欺凌 最后放弃起诉的女孩子了吧 |
[55:57] | I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[56:01] | Nina? | 叫妮娜吧 |
[56:03] | Was that it? | 对吗 |
[56:05] | I’m sorry, I don’t remember her full name but | 对不起 我不记得她的全名了 但是… |
[56:10] | It was Nina though? Wasn’t it? | 是妮娜吧 不是吗 |
[56:16] | Yes. | 对的 |
[56:17] | I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[56:25] | Have you come here to hurt me? | 你是来这里伤害我的吗 |
[56:30] | Do you want me to hurt you? | 你想要我伤害你吗 |
[56:34] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[56:39] | I had a… what… I think was an epiphany but my | 我之前…突然有一种…顿悟的感觉 不过… |
[56:43] | doctor’s called it | 我的医生说 |
[56:45] | a psychotic episode. | 我是精神病发作了 |
[56:49] | It was at work so, | 当时我在上班 所以… |
[56:53] | so, now | 所以现在 |
[56:54] | I’m on “sabbatical”. | 我在”休假” |
[56:58] | You know | 你知道吗 |
[57:00] | I got a bonus for every settlement out of court. | 我每达成一次庭外和解 就有一笔奖金 |
[57:02] | I got another bonus for every charge dropped. We all did. | 每一次让对方放弃起诉 又加一笔奖金 所有律师都这样 |
[57:06] | There was a guy | 有一个男的 |
[57:09] | his only job | 他唯一的工作 |
[57:10] | was to comb through all their social media accounts | 就是搜查她们所有社交媒体账号 |
[57:13] | for any compromising information. | 寻找任何对她们不利的信息 |
[57:15] | He contacted old friends, past sexual partners. | 他会去找对方以前的朋友 还有过去上过床的对象 |
[57:19] | Oh, you’d be amazed how much easier it is now at the internet to dig up dirt. | 而且现在互联网真的让我们挖黑料方便多了 你都不敢相信 |
[57:23] | In the old days, | 以前啊 |
[57:24] | we’d have to go through a girls’ trash. | 我们还得去翻女孩的垃圾桶 |
[57:26] | Now one drunk photo at a party. | 现在只要拿到一张派对醉酒照片 |
[57:29] | oh you wouldn’t believe how hostile that makes a jury. | 就可以让陪审团对女生产生强烈的反感 |
[57:35] | You gotta help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[57:39] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着觉 |
[57:42] | I can’t sleep. | 我没办法睡着 |
[57:45] | I haven’t slept in… | 我已经很久没睡… |
[57:51] | I will never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[57:55] | I want you to know that. | 我希望你能知道 |
[57:59] | I will never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[58:01] | For any of this. | 做出这些事情 |
[58:10] | I forgive you. | 我…原谅你 |
[58:18] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[58:28] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[58:48] | Do I go in now? | 我现在进去吗 |
[58:52] | No. | 不用了 |
[58:54] | Oh. I’m still getting paid though right? | 你还是会给我钱的对吧 |
[58:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[59:20] | Cassie? | 凯茜 |
[59:29] | Do you remember Nina’s 16th birthday? | 你还记得妮娜16岁生日吗 |
[59:30] | Oh my Gosh. How could I forget? | 天呐 我怎么可能忘 |
[59:34] | Oh, such a mess. | 当时真的一塌糊涂 |
[59:36] | Nina threw up on the swing. | 妮娜在秋千上吐了 |
[59:39] | Certainly not her finest moment. | 这的确不是她的高光时刻 |
[59:40] | And that boy | 还有那个男生 |
[59:42] | stole your vase, | 他偷了你的花瓶 |
[59:44] | and she made him bring that back to you and apologize. | 妮娜逼他把花瓶还回来 向你道歉 |
[59:47] | He was so scared of her. | 他完全被她吓到了 |
[59:48] | She was holding onto his ear, | 她扯着那个男生的耳朵 |
[59:49] | “you better say you’re sorry to my mommy, asshole.” | “你这混蛋快向我妈妈道歉” |
[59:54] | What’s his name? | 那个男生叫什么来着 |
[59:57] | Simon or… | 西蒙还是… |
[59:59] | Steve or something. | 史蒂夫之类的 |
[1:00:05] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[1:00:10] | I just wanted to see you. | 我就是想见见你 |
[1:00:13] | You need to stop this. | 你不能再继续这样了 |
[1:00:14] | It isn’t good for any of us. | 对我们都没好处 |
[1:00:16] | It’s not good for Nina. | 对妮娜没有好处 |
[1:00:18] | It isn’t good for you. | 对你也没有好处 |
[1:00:21] | Look, I know you feel bad that you weren’t there | 我知道你因为当时自己不在场 感到很愧疚 |
[1:00:24] | but you gotta let it go. | 但你必须放下了 |
[1:00:31] | I’m just trying to fix it. | 我只是想要修正错误 |
[1:00:34] | Oh, come on, you can’t. | 别这样 你没办法做到的 |
[1:00:36] | Don’t be a child Cassie. | 别像个小孩一样 凯茜 |
[1:00:41] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t go with her. | 我真的很抱歉 当时没有和她一起去 |
[1:00:44] | No. | 别这样 |
[1:00:47] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[1:01:04] | Cassie. | 凯茜 |
[1:01:06] | Move on. | 向前看吧 |
[1:01:08] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[1:01:09] | For all of us. | 为了我们所有人 |
[1:02:20] | Oh great. It’s you. | 噢 好吧 是你啊 |
[1:02:23] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[1:02:28] | Yep. | 行 |
[1:02:30] | Do you want something? Do you want a coffee or a… | 你要喝点什么吗 要不要来杯咖啡或者… |
[1:02:34] | another dude to go home with? | 再来一个男的带回家 |
[1:02:37] | Yeah. Actually, do you have any douche-bags lying around? | 好啊 你这有没有多余的垃圾男人啊 |
[1:02:40] | Yeah, there is a racist on the eighth floor. | 有啊 八楼就有个种族歧视者呢 |
[1:02:44] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[1:02:47] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:02:49] | Cassie. | 凯茜 |
[1:02:51] | I came to apologize about… | 我是来道歉的… |
[1:02:56] | I’ve been trying to think about how to explain. | 我一直在想怎么向你解释 |
[1:03:02] | It’s not that I’m not interested. | 我不是对你不感兴趣 |
[1:03:06] | I really am. | 我是感兴趣的 |
[1:03:08] | I really, really am. | 真的真的感兴趣 |
[1:03:11] | OK. Sorry if I’m confused | 好的 不好意思 我很困惑 |
[1:03:14] | You…Sorry. | 你… 抱歉 |
[1:03:16] | we’ve been to couple of dates. | 我们约会了几次 |
[1:03:18] | You won’t kiss me or touch me which is fine. | 你不愿意亲我 也不愿意碰我 也没问题 |
[1:03:22] | And then, I see you going home with some random creep | 然后 我却看到你跟一个奇怪的陌生人回家 |
[1:03:27] | in a fedora. | 那个人还戴着顶软呢帽 |
[1:03:30] | I admit the fedora was unforgivable. | 我承认 软呢帽的确罪不可赦 |
[1:03:38] | The other night | 那天晚上 |
[1:03:40] | it’s hard to explain it. | 我很难解释 |
[1:03:42] | But it won’t happen again. | 但不会再发生了 |
[1:03:44] | I promise it will never happen again. | 我向你保证不会再发生了 |
[1:03:47] | Can we try again? | 我们可以再试试看吗 |
[1:03:50] | Can I, I mean… | 我是说 我可以再试试吗… |
[1:03:54] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[1:03:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:01] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[1:04:05] | I’m.. | 我… |
[1:04:08] | It’s fine… I guess I’ll see you around. | 没事… 那… 还是回头见啦 |
[1:04:55] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[1:04:57] | Good. | 那就好 |
[1:05:08] | Do you wanna go to dinner, you miserable asshole? | 想一起吃晚饭吗 你这个苦情的混蛋 |
[1:05:17] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:05:47] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:05:52] | – First trip to the pharmacy together. – Yeah. | – 第一次一起逛药店哦 – 对啊 |
[1:05:55] | Big step. | 关系进了一大步呢 |
[1:06:02] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[1:06:03] | Are you singing Paris Hilton? Yeah. | – 你是在唱帕丽斯·希尔顿的歌吗 – 对啊 |
[1:06:06] | Yeah. OK, yeah. | 行呗 好 |
[1:06:10] | Stop it. | 别唱啦 |
[1:06:13] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:06:18] | Stop | 停下 |
[1:07:45] | I haven’t done this in a pharmacy in weeks. | 我好几个星期没在便利店里唱歌了 |
[1:07:47] | – That’s weird. – Literally weeks. | – 太奇怪了吧 – 真的 好几周了 |
[1:07:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:50] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:07:52] | They’re okay. | 他们没事的 |
[1:07:57] | – Cheese? – I would love it, yeah, thank you. | – 要奶酪吗 – 好的 谢谢 |
[1:08:04] | Bread? | 面包呢 |
[1:08:05] | Ah, yep. | 啊 好啊 |
[1:08:09] | Yeah, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:08:11] | What a home. It’s unbelievable. So beautiful. | 你们家真是太美了 |
[1:08:14] | – Yes, my Susan works really hard. – Yeah, it shows. | – 对啊 我们家苏珊可用心了 – 对啊 看得出来 |
[1:08:18] | Eat, eat. Before it gets cold. | 快吃快吃 不然菜都凉了 |
[1:08:21] | This looks delicious, thank you. | 看上去很美味 谢谢你们 |
[1:08:24] | I made the sauce. | 酱汁是我做的 |
[1:08:26] | The sauce is… | 这个酱汁… |
[1:08:31] | The sauce is really good. | 这个酱汁真的很好吃… |
[1:08:35] | Incredible. | 太好吃了 |
[1:08:38] | Ryan, I hear you’re a doctor. | 瑞恩 我听说你是做医生的 |
[1:08:41] | Your parents must be very very proud. | 你父母肯定很骄傲 |
[1:08:44] | Not really, they wanted me to be a DJ. | 那倒不是 他们一直希望我当DJ的 |
[1:08:55] | He’s funny. | 他讲话很好笑啊 |
[1:08:58] | It’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[1:09:00] | You didn’t say he’s funny Cassie. | 你怎么没跟我们说过他那么幽默啊 凯茜 |
[1:09:02] | I doubt. | 我不敢苟同 |
[1:09:03] | You didn’t say I was… | 你竟然没有说… |
[1:09:04] | You didn’t say I was… funny? | 你竟然没有…说我幽默吗 |
[1:09:06] | No. I said you’re boring but rich. | 没说 我说你无聊 但有钱 |
[1:09:09] | I’m boring, not that rich. | 我的确是无聊 也没那么有钱 |
[1:09:12] | In that case, thanks for stopping by kid. | 那样的话 孩子 走好不送啊 |
[1:09:15] | What kind of doctoring do you do? | 你是哪一类医生呢 |
[1:09:17] | Pediatric, so… | 儿科 就是… |
[1:09:20] | Children. | 专治小孩的 |
[1:09:22] | What was your… What was that Doctor’s name? | 你的那个…你的医生叫什么来着 |
[1:09:25] | Cassie’s doctor? | 凯茜的医生 |
[1:09:26] | Gary? | 盖里 |
[1:09:28] | Oh, no, Doctor… | 不是 那个医生应该是… |
[1:09:29] | Catson something… | 卡特森什么的 |
[1:09:31] | Yeah, dad, he was like 80, | 行了 爸 那个医生现在都八十岁了 |
[1:09:32] | Yeah, well, you don’t know Dr Catson? | 好吧 你不认识卡特森医生吗 |
[1:09:36] | No. | 不认识 |
[1:09:38] | I’m confused, are there different parts of the body on a child? | 我其实不太懂 小孩身上有什么不一样的部位的吗 |
[1:09:42] | No, it’s pretty much the same thing, you’re just | 不是的 小孩都一样的其实 |
[1:09:46] | different color band-aids and things. | 只是创可贴颜色不同什么的 |
[1:09:49] | It’s not brain surgery. | 又不是开颅手术 |
[1:09:52] | I get it, yeah. | 我懂的 |
[1:09:57] | This sauce is absolutely unbelievable. | 这个酱汁真的好吃得难以置信 |
[1:10:02] | – Good night you two. – Night. | – 你们两个晚安啦 – 晚安 |
[1:10:09] | Thanks for introducing us to Ryan. | 谢谢你把瑞恩介绍给我们认识 |
[1:10:14] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这不容易 |
[1:10:17] | Your mom, she’s…well I mean | 你妈妈她…我是说 |
[1:10:21] | we are both so glad | 我们两个都很高兴… |
[1:10:26] | Oh my God, dad, he’s not that nice. | 天呐 爸 他也没那么好吧 |
[1:10:31] | Yeah I must be tired. | 也是 我肯定是累了 |
[1:10:34] | Okay | 好了 |
[1:10:39] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:10:40] | Nina was like a daughter to us | 妮娜对我们来说 就像亲女儿一样 |
[1:10:44] | you know that. | 你知道的 |
[1:10:45] | We really miss her. | 我们真的很想念她 |
[1:10:49] | But God, we have missed you. | 但 天呐 我们这些年也很想念你 |
[1:10:56] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:11:08] | Your mom, your mom is hot. Sorry. | 你妈妈真的太辣了 对不起啊 |
[1:11:12] | Your mom is extremely hot. | 你妈妈真的是大辣妹 |
[1:11:15] | Do you want her number? | 你想要她电话号码吗 |
[1:11:18] | – I could hook you up. – Really? | – 我可以给你俩牵线搭桥 – 真的吗 |
[1:11:21] | I think she likes you more than I do. | 我觉得她比我还喜欢你 |
[1:11:23] | My offers are true. | 那我的确是很有魅力 |
[1:11:28] | Can I… | 我可不可以… |
[1:11:31] | Can I tell you something? | 我能不能跟你说一件事 |
[1:11:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:11:37] | I think you’re amazing. | 我觉得你真的特别棒 |
[1:11:40] | Just shut up you stupid bitch. | 你这蠢女人先闭嘴好吗 |
[1:11:42] | Just take this please, I think you’re incredible. | 先听我说 我觉得你真的特别好 |
[1:11:50] | I’m, I think I’m falling in love with you. | 我觉得我爱上你了 |
[1:11:58] | And I think, I’m falling in love with you too. | 我觉得我也爱上你了 |
[1:12:01] | Oh my god, oh my God. Don’t make a thing of it. | – 天呐 – 别大惊小怪的 |
[1:12:04] | I’m gonna buy you a bicycle. | 我要给你买辆自行车 |
[1:12:06] | – Be cool. – I want ti buy you a bicycle. I’m cool. | – 淡定点 – 我要给你买自行车 我很淡定 |
[1:12:11] | I’m so cool. | 我可淡定了 |
[1:12:13] | Oh. I’m the coolest. | 我最淡定了 |
[1:12:22] | Cassie. | 凯茜 |
[1:12:23] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:12:25] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[1:12:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[1:12:27] | Sorry, I, um… | 不好意思 我… |
[1:12:29] | I tried calling, I left messages | 我给你打过电话 也留了言 |
[1:12:32] | about that guy | 想问问你 那个男人的事 |
[1:12:34] | your friend, um… | 你那个朋友… |
[1:12:36] | I don’t know if your phone number wasn’t working, | 我不知道你的电话号码是不是不能用了 |
[1:12:38] | maybe I had an old one. I just, I mean… | 我可能只有你的旧手机号 我只是… |
[1:12:40] | I know it seems kind of crazy I’m waiting on your porch | 我知道 站在你家门口等你 看上去很疯狂 |
[1:12:43] | like some stalker or something. | 感觉像跟踪狂一样 |
[1:12:45] | Madison, I’m sorry. I should have called you back. | 麦迪逊 对不起 我应该给你回电话的 |
[1:12:46] | Nothing happened with that guy, | 那天你和那个男的什么事都没发生 |
[1:12:48] | please believe me. | 请你相信我 |
[1:12:50] | Are you sure… it seemed like… | 你确定吗… 因为看上去… |
[1:12:53] | I know what it seemed like. But it wasn’t. | 我知道看上去是怎么样的 不过事实不是那样的 |
[1:12:55] | He didn’t touch you. | 他没碰过你 |
[1:12:58] | Oh thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:13:04] | Oh I was so worried that I…that he, I don’t even.. | 我太担心了 我怕…他和我 我都不… |
[1:13:09] | He just put you in bed, | 他只是把你放到床上了 |
[1:13:11] | kept an eye on you to make sure you were OK. | 一直留意着 确保你没事 |
[1:13:14] | I’m really sorry I didn’t call you back, it wasn’t nice. | 真的对不起 没给你回电话 是我不好 |
[1:13:18] | Well. God… | 好吧 天呐… |
[1:13:20] | Look, there… | 好 听着… |
[1:13:23] | I will just show you something. | 我打算给你看一样东西 |
[1:13:25] | OK. | 好 |
[1:13:27] | Can we go inside? | 我们能进去聊吗 |
[1:13:31] | Yeah. | 行 |
[1:13:40] | Do you want a glass of water or something? | 你想喝杯水什么的吗 |
[1:13:42] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:14:00] | After we had lunch and | 我们那天吃完午饭 |
[1:14:04] | I… got so drunk and woke up in a hotel room with that guy. | 我… 喝得烂醉 和那个男的在酒店房间醒来 |
[1:14:09] | I thought about it. | 我想了一下 |
[1:14:11] | Of what you said about Nina. | 你说的关于妮娜的事情 |
[1:14:13] | How we all just, acted like… | 我们当时 都假装好像… |
[1:14:22] | And I remembered something. | 然后我想起了一件事 |
[1:14:25] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:30] | What? | 你想起了什么 |
[1:14:33] | There was a tape. | 当时有一段录像 |
[1:14:39] | what? | 什么 |
[1:14:40] | A stupid video… it’s | 一段很蠢的录像…就是 |
[1:14:42] | got sent around, I got sent it | 当时被大家传来传去 也传到了我这里 |
[1:14:45] | everyone did, at that time it was | 大家都有收到 当时只是 |
[1:14:47] | just gossip | 就只是校园八卦 |
[1:14:48] | you know. | 你知道吗 |
[1:14:50] | Gossip? | 八卦 |
[1:14:53] | So much… stuff happened back then. Like, all the time. | 想当年 每天都有那么多事情发生 |
[1:14:58] | You know what it was like, it was just one blackout after the next, I, I… | 你知道的 断片一次接一次 我… |
[1:15:02] | hoped I’d imagined it, but um… | 我当时希望这是我想象出来的 但是… |
[1:15:09] | I saved all my phones for photos or whatever so… | 我一直都为了照片保留着我的旧手机 所以… |
[1:15:15] | Here. | 拿去吧 |
[1:15:18] | I don’t know how I could ever have watched it and… | 我不知道我当时怎么能够 看完这个视频 还… |
[1:15:24] | What? | 还什么 |
[1:15:26] | Thought it was funny. | 还觉得好笑 |
[1:15:33] | You can have the phone, OK? | 这手机你留着 好吧 |
[1:15:34] | You don’t have to watch it… I really wouldn’t | 你不是非看不可… 换作是我 |
[1:15:37] | watch it but… I don’t know, do whatever you want with it just… | 我是不会看的…我不知道 你想怎么样都可以 |
[1:15:40] | leave me out of it. | 只要别把我扯进去就行 |
[1:15:43] | And | 还有 |
[1:15:44] | please will you do me a favor? | 我能请你帮我一个忙吗 |
[1:15:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:15:52] | Never fucking contact me again. | 你他妈别再联系我了 |
[1:16:51] | Al, get it. | 阿尔 上啊 |
[1:16:53] | Fuck, fuck. Shh calm down, calm down. | 操 操 冷静 冷静 |
[1:16:57] | Oh my God, this is insane. | 我的天呐 这也太疯了 |
[1:17:03] | Don’t film me. Put that camera away. | 别拍我 把相机拿开 |
[1:17:06] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[1:17:09] | – Ryan, come on. – This is fucked up. | – 瑞恩 来嘛 – 这太操蛋了 |
[1:17:14] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[1:17:16] | Al | 阿尔 |
[1:18:24] | Cassie, what… | 凯茜 你干嘛… |
[1:18:26] | What are you doing here, are you OK? | 你在这里做什么 你还好吗 |
[1:18:28] | Can we go somewhere to talk, privately? | 我们可以找个地方单独聊聊吗 |
[1:18:30] | Uh. I’m working. | 呃 我在工作啊 |
[1:18:32] | We need to talk. Right now. | 我们现在就需要谈谈 |
[1:18:34] | OK. I guess… | 好吧 那就… |
[1:18:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[1:18:38] | Are you alright? You are such an asshole. | – 你还好吗 – 你真的是个混蛋 |
[1:18:40] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:18:43] | I really thought for a second it was all going to be OK. | 我真的有一刻以为一切都会好的 |
[1:18:46] | Cassie? | 凯茜 |
[1:18:50] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[1:18:53] | What are you showing me? What is this? | 你给我看的这是什么 |
[1:18:56] | That… Al Monroe? | 那是阿尔·门罗吗 |
[1:18:59] | Oh my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:19:01] | What is that? | 这是在干嘛 |
[1:19:03] | I don’t wanna look at that Cassie. | 我不想看这些 凯茜 |
[1:19:04] | Why not? You were happy to watch back then. | 为什么 你当时不是看得很开心吗 |
[1:19:07] | What are you talking about? I wasn’t… | 你在说什么 我不在场… |
[1:19:09] | “Oh my god, this is insane. Wow. Ryan, hold the… “ | “我的天哪… 太疯狂了 瑞恩 你来拿相机…” |
[1:19:16] | I… I don’t remember, I don’t | 我不记得… |
[1:19:19] | Didn’t make an impact, huh? | 没给你留下印象哦 |
[1:19:22] | I was a kid, I… | 我那时还是个孩子 我… |
[1:19:28] | I need you to do something for me. | 我要你为我做一件事 |
[1:19:30] | And I want you to think about it very carefully. | 你给我好好想清楚 |
[1:19:34] | I have this video, | 这视频在我手上 |
[1:19:37] | ready to send to everyone in your address book. Your parents. | 准备好发给所有联系人了 你的父母 |
[1:19:40] | Your parents.Your colleagues. | 你的父母 你的同事 |
[1:19:42] | All your old buddies and their wives. | 你的好友和他们的老婆 |
[1:19:44] | Cassie, come on! | 凯茜 别这样 |
[1:19:49] | So, I can send it out right now. | 你要是不想我现在就发给他们 |
[1:19:51] | Or you can tell me where Al Monroe’s bachelor party is. | 就告诉我阿尔·门罗的单身派对在哪举行 |
[1:19:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:19:59] | You don’t need to know why. | 你不需要知道理由 |
[1:20:01] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[1:20:02] | – Well that depends. – On what? | – 那就看情况了 – 看什么情况 |
[1:20:05] | Do you think they’ll fire you in here? | 你觉得他们会解雇你吗 |
[1:20:07] | Dr Ryan Cooper. | 瑞恩·库珀医生 |
[1:20:09] | You work with kids right? | 你的工作要跟孩子接触 |
[1:20:11] | They have to be careful, | 他们要很小心 |
[1:20:12] | things have changed so much since we’re at school, haven’t they? | 和我们学生时比 时代变化可大了 |
[1:20:14] | – Think about this. Please please. – I cannot begin to tell you | – 你再好好想想 – 你都不敢想… |
[1:20:16] | how much I’ve thought about it. | 我已经想这些事想了多久了 |
[1:20:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:37] | Alright, there, OK? | 好了 给你 行吗 |
[1:20:40] | They are gonna be there this weekend, all of them. You don’t… | 他们这周末会在这 所有人都在 你不… |
[1:20:43] | You don’t think I’m a bad person, Cassie I, | 你不觉得我是个坏人吧 凯茜 我… |
[1:20:45] | I, I love you. | 我… 我爱你 |
[1:20:48] | I love you Cassie. | 我爱你 凯茜 |
[1:20:53] | You gotta forgive me. | 你要原谅我 |
[1:20:56] | Tell me you’re forgiving. | 告诉我 你会原谅我 |
[1:20:59] | No. | 我不 |
[1:21:04] | So, you’re perfect right? | 所以你就很完美咯 |
[1:21:06] | You’ve never done anything you’re ashamed of, you’re… | 你没做过什么值得羞愧的事么 |
[1:21:10] | I can’t | 我不能… |
[1:21:14] | are you going to tell everybody? | 你会告诉所有人吗 |
[1:21:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:21:18] | I don’t know if I can live with the threat of this hanging over me. | 我不知道我能不能活在这种威胁的阴影之下 |
[1:21:21] | I didn’t even do anything. | 我什么也没干 |
[1:21:24] | OK. | 是嘛 |
[1:21:26] | Poor Ryan, just an innocent bystander. | 可怜的瑞恩 清白无辜的旁观者 |
[1:21:29] | Yeah. | 还真是 |
[1:21:32] | Don’t tell any of them that I’m coming. | 别跟他们说我要去 |
[1:21:35] | Cause I’ll send the video around just the same if you do. | 你说了我就把视频发出去 |
[1:21:37] | And then we both won’t be doctors, you fucking failure. | 那我俩就都当不成医生了 你他妈的废物 |
[1:21:41] | Nice. | 真有品 |
[1:21:42] | Bye Ryan. | 再见 瑞恩 |
[1:23:40] | Well, the doctor’s here. | 医生来了 |
[1:23:53] | Stripper time baby! Let’s go! | 脱衣舞时间到 宝贝 来啊 |
[1:23:56] | Nurse, I’m feeling sick, I need to check my temperature. | 护士小姐 我不舒服 帮我量量体温 |
[1:24:00] | I told you guys, no strippers. | 我跟你们说过了 不要脱衣舞女 |
[1:24:02] | Anastasia’s gonna lose her shit. | 安娜斯塔西娅会发飙的 |
[1:24:04] | Who ordered? | 是谁叫她来的 |
[1:24:07] | – Joe? – Don’t look at me. | – 乔 – 别看着我啊 |
[1:24:09] | No one owning up, | 没人承认吗 |
[1:24:10] | Only if Anastasia finds out it’s your fucking funeral. | 安娜斯塔西娅发现了你们就完了 |
[1:24:15] | I take it you’re the groom? – Yeah. | – 我猜你是新郎吧 – 是 |
[1:24:18] | Then sit the fuck down. | 那你就他妈的坐下 |
[1:24:22] | Now. | 听好了 |
[1:24:24] | I’m going to need you all to kneel in front of me like the naughty boys you are. | 你们这些淘气男孩都在我面前跪好了 |
[1:24:32] | Everybody here? | 人齐了吧 |
[1:24:35] | I don’t want anyone to miss out. | 我可不想有人错过了好戏 |
[1:24:37] | Yeah, all the patients are accounted for nurse. | 护士小姐 病人都在这了 |
[1:25:28] | Time to go upstairs. | 该上楼了 |
[1:25:29] | No, it’s OK, I don’t… | 不了 不用了 我不… |
[1:25:31] | want to… | 不想… |
[1:25:33] | Look, I won’t have to do anything if you don’t want me to, | 听着 你不想做那些我们可以不做 |
[1:25:36] | but I only get paid if I go upstairs with you. | 但我只有跟你上楼了才拿得到钱 |
[1:25:42] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:25:47] | I wanna see her crawl out of here in the morning, Al. | 阿尔 我要看到她明早从那爬出来 |
[1:25:52] | Leave some for us man! | 给我们留点 兄弟 |
[1:25:58] | So. What do I… | 所以… 我要… |
[1:26:00] | Get on the bed. | 去床上躺着 |
[1:26:02] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:26:03] | I’m a little scared of you. | 我有点怕你 |
[1:26:04] | You don’t need to be scared. | 你不用怕 |
[1:26:06] | Get on the bed. | 去躺好 |
[1:26:10] | Oh, no, no, no. Sorry. I’m not sure about that. | 不 不 不 不好意思 我不想戴这个 |
[1:26:13] | It’s for my safety. | 这是为我的安全 |
[1:26:14] | When I give private dances… guys can get a little handsy, so… | 我跳舞时 男人手都不安分 |
[1:26:18] | Oh, right, yeah, of course. | 好吧 是 那肯定的 |
[1:26:23] | You know… you don’t have to… | 你不需要… |
[1:26:26] | – I’m a gentleman. – Are you? | – 我是个绅士 – 是吗 |
[1:26:29] | You might be surprised to hear that gentlemen are sometimes the worst. | 你可能会惊讶 绅士有时候是最坏的 |
[1:26:34] | Oh, sorry, can you loosen this a little? | 不好意思 能松一点吗 |
[1:26:37] | You’ll get used to it. | 一会儿你就习惯了 |
[1:26:42] | Look. I don’t want to sound like a pussy | 我不想听着像个胆小鬼 |
[1:26:44] | but… you’re not going to… do anything, are you? | 但是… 你不会对我… 做什么吧 |
[1:26:49] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[1:26:50] | and we’re getting married so I don’t want any… | 我很爱未婚妻 我们马上结婚了 我不想… |
[1:26:54] | Hey. Do I look like someone who would | 嘿 我看着像那种… |
[1:26:56] | make you do something you don’t want to do? | 会违背你意愿的那种人吗 |
[1:26:59] | – No. – Exactly. | – 不像 – 那就对了 |
[1:27:06] | – So, what’s your name? – Candy. | – 你叫什么名字 – 糖糖 |
[1:27:10] | I mean your real name. | 我是说真名 |
[1:27:12] | Nina. Nina Fisher. | 妮娜 妮娜·费舍 |
[1:27:16] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:27:18] | I said my name is Nina Fisher. | 我说我叫妮娜·费舍 |
[1:27:21] | Can you let me go, please? | 能把我松开吗 |
[1:27:23] | I’m sorry I can’t. | 对不起 不可以 |
[1:27:24] | Did one of the guys put you up to this? | 是他们谁让你这么做的 |
[1:27:26] | Did Joe? | 是乔吗 |
[1:27:28] | Jesus Christ that is dark, even for him. | 老天 就算以他的标准 这玩笑也太黑暗了 |
[1:27:30] | I don’t follow. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[1:27:31] | You are not Nina Fisher. | 你不叫妮娜·费舍 |
[1:27:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:27:34] | Because… she’s dead. OK? | 因为她死了 明白吗 |
[1:27:36] | Must be another Nina Fisher. A coincidence. | 只是重名了吧 巧合 |
[1:27:38] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[1:27:39] | Can you let me out of this, please? This isn’t funny. | 能松开我吗 这不好笑 |
[1:27:41] | Why would I give you a dead girl’s name? | 我为什么要给你一个死人的名字 |
[1:27:43] | Hey! This is fucked up, OK? Stop. | 这太操蛋了 停下 |
[1:27:46] | But, I’m not doing anything. | 我又没做什么 |
[1:27:48] | Guys. | 兄弟们 |
[1:27:49] | Hey Joe, Brandon, Chip, hey guys,can you get up here please? | 乔 布兰德 琦普 兄弟们能上来一下吗 |
[1:27:56] | I don’t think they can hear you. | 他们听不到你的 |
[1:27:57] | And even if they could, they are all passed out by now. | 就算可以 现在他们也该昏过去了 |
[1:28:02] | Because if there is one thing that I learned at Forest, it’s | 我在福莱斯特医学院学到的唯一一件事 |
[1:28:05] | how easy it is to slip something into a drink. | 就是在酒里下药有多容易 |
[1:28:08] | You’d think they’d remember that. Especially Joe! | 像他们这种人怎么会不知道呢 特别是乔 |
[1:28:13] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[1:28:15] | I’m not sure you’d remember me, Al. You were so popular. | 我不知道你会不会记得我 阿尔 你太受欢迎了 |
[1:28:24] | You’re Nina’s friend. | 你是妮娜的朋友 |
[1:28:26] | Oh fuck. You’re Nina’s friend. | 我操 你是妮娜的朋友 |
[1:28:29] | So you did notice me after all. | 你居然注意到我了 |
[1:28:31] | I’m surprised. I wasn’t super-fuckable back then | 真让我惊讶 那时候没人想上我 |
[1:28:33] | so, I thought I kind of slipped your attention. | 我还以为你没注意过我呢 |
[1:28:37] | What do you want? Money? You blackmailing me? | 你想要什么 钱吗 你想敲诈我 |
[1:28:40] | I want you to tell me what you did. | 我想要你告诉我你做了什么 |
[1:28:45] | Are you talking about… | 你是说… |
[1:28:47] | What do you think I’m talking about? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:28:49] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[1:28:51] | We were kids. | 我们那时还是孩子 |
[1:28:52] | If I hear that one more time | 我要是再听到这种说辞… |
[1:28:54] | Look, maybe she regretted it after… | 听着 她可能是后悔了 |
[1:28:57] | Oh. Yeah, she regretted it. | 那是 她确实后悔 |
[1:28:58] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[1:28:59] | – Wrong! – What the fuck… | – 错误答案 – 我操 |
[1:29:01] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[1:29:03] | I don’t know what you want me to say OK, but we | 我不知道你想要我说什么 但我们… |
[1:29:05] | we did not… | 我们没有… |
[1:29:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:11] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[1:29:14] | know? | 知道什么 |
[1:29:15] | She could barely hold her head up… | 她当时头都抬不起来… |
[1:29:17] | She had no idea what was going on. | 完全不知道发生了什么 |
[1:29:19] | It was a fucking party, I mean, yeah, we were all drunk, | 那他妈是个派对啊 大家都醉了 肯定了 |
[1:29:22] | of course, but but but, | 当然是这样了 但是…但… |
[1:29:23] | she was into it. | 她愿意的 |
[1:29:25] | Didn’t look like she was into it in the video. | 视频里她看着不愿意的样子 |
[1:29:29] | The video? | 什么视频 |
[1:29:30] | Oh you don’t remember? | 你不记得了啊 |
[1:29:32] | Your friend Joe taped it. | 你的朋友乔录像了 |
[1:29:34] | Let me tell you that party doesn’t look so good in the cold light of day. | 你的派对在清醒状态下看着可不怎么好 |
[1:29:40] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:29:41] | I will give you anything, OK. I mean I’ll do anything. | 你想要什么我都给你 要我做什么我都愿意 |
[1:29:45] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[1:29:46] | Aw don’t cry. | 别哭啊 |
[1:29:48] | Really. Don’t fucking cry. Tell me what you did. | 真的 别他妈的哭 告诉我你做了什么 |
[1:29:51] | I didn’t do anything wrong though! – She dropped out. | – 我没做什么错事 – 她退学了 |
[1:29:55] | Top of her class, and she dropped out. | 成绩名列前茅 但她退学了 |
[1:29:57] | I did too to take care of her. | 为了照顾她我也退学了 |
[1:30:00] | The two of us, gone. | 我俩都走了 |
[1:30:01] | You graduated Magna Cum Laude though. | 你却优等生毕业 |
[1:30:04] | Did you ever feel guilty? Or did you just feel relieved that she’d gone? | 你有负罪感吗 还是她走了你松了口气 |
[1:30:07] | I was affected by it too, OK? I mean it’s every | 我也被影响了 你知道吗 |
[1:30:09] | guy’s worst nightmare, getting accused like that. | 被这样指控是所有男生最坏的噩梦 |
[1:30:12] | Can you guess what every woman’s worst nightmare is? | 那你知道所有女性最坏的噩梦是什么吗 |
[1:30:19] | The thing is, you thought you’d gotten away with it | 你以为大家都遗忘了 |
[1:30:21] | because everyone had forgotten. | 你就逃脱了制裁 |
[1:30:23] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:30:23] | But I haven’t. | 但我还没忘 |
[1:30:25] | You’re out of your fucking mind! | 你他妈疯了 |
[1:30:28] | I was so sad to leave, you know. | 我离开时很难过的 你知道吗 |
[1:30:31] | I’d wanted to be a doctor my whole life. | 我一辈子都想当医生 |
[1:30:34] | But lately, I’ve been feeling like | 最近 我好像有点… |
[1:30:37] | I might want to get back into it. | 有点想重操旧业 |
[1:30:41] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:30:42] | – You know… – Stop! Please stop! Hey… | – 你知道 – 停下 求你停下 |
[1:30:44] | Nina was extraordinary. | 妮娜特别优秀 |
[1:30:45] | So smart. | 非常聪明 |
[1:30:48] | – Help! – Weirdly smart. | – 救命啊 – 聪明得吓人 |
[1:30:49] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[1:30:52] | Fuck! Help me! | 我操 救命啊 |
[1:30:55] | I want you to know what she was like, OK? | 我想让你知道她是什么样的人 好吗 |
[1:30:57] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[1:30:58] | She’s so difficult to explain because she was just so completely herself. | 她太难形容了 因为她独一无二 |
[1:31:01] | Even when she was four years old. | 四岁起她就这样 |
[1:31:06] | She was fully formed from day one. | 从小就已经成熟 |
[1:31:09] | Same face. | 一直是同一张脸 |
[1:31:11] | Same walk. | 走路的姿态也没变 |
[1:31:13] | And funny | 风趣 |
[1:31:15] | like a grown up was funny. Kind of, shrewd. | 是大人的风趣 有点…机灵鬼 |
[1:31:19] | I was just in awe of her. | 我好崇拜她 |
[1:31:22] | I couldn’t believe she wanted to be my friend. | 我不敢相信她愿意和我做朋友 |
[1:31:25] | She didn’t give a fuck what anyone else thought, apart from me. | 她对别人的看法不屑一顾 除了我 |
[1:31:28] | Because she was just… | 因为她就是… |
[1:31:31] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[1:31:36] | And then she wasn’t. | 后来她变了 |
[1:31:40] | Suddenly, she was something else. | 突然间 就变了 |
[1:31:42] | She was yours. | 变成了你的 |
[1:31:45] | It wasn’t her name she heard when she was walking around, | 她走在路上听到的不是自己的名字 |
[1:31:48] | it was yours. | 是你的 |
[1:31:50] | Your name | 你的名字 |
[1:31:52] | all around her. | 纠缠着她 |
[1:31:54] | All over her. All the time. | 无时无刻 密不透风 |
[1:31:57] | And it just… | 把她的… |
[1:32:02] | squeezed her out. | 精气神都带走了 |
[1:32:07] | So when I heard your name again. | 所以当我再次听到你的名字的时候 |
[1:32:09] | Your filthy fucking name. | 你这个肮脏的傻逼名字 |
[1:32:13] | I wondered when was the last time anyone had said hers. | 我就在想上一次有人喊她的名字是什么时候 |
[1:32:18] | Or thought it even. | 是不是都没人想起她 |
[1:32:20] | Apart from me. | 除了我 |
[1:32:22] | And it made me so sad. Because, | 这让我很难过 因为… |
[1:32:25] | Al, | 阿尔 |
[1:32:26] | you should be the one with her name all over you. | 应该是她的名字刻在你全身 |
[1:32:32] | No. | 不要 |
[1:32:35] | I really would’ve been a great doctor. | 别担心 我都消毒了 |
[1:32:37] | I really would’ve been a great doctor. | 我本来会成为一个好医生的 |
[1:32:39] | – You’re insane. – You know what? | – 你疯了 – 你知道吗 |
[1:32:40] | I honestly don’t think I am. | 我真的不觉得我疯 |
[1:32:42] | I’ll do this as quick as I can, OK? | 我会尽快搞定的 好吗 |
[1:33:48] | This is your fucking fault. | 这他妈的都是你的错 |
[1:34:08] | Stop, stop, stop! | 别动了 别动了 |
[1:34:13] | Fucking! stop fucking moving! | 操 别他妈再动了 |
[1:34:17] | Stop fucking moving! | 别他妈动了 |
[1:36:24] | Oh man, what a night! | 多美妙的一夜啊 |
[1:36:27] | With the fucking nurse? | 你他妈的和护士睡了 |
[1:36:29] | You kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:36:31] | Nice. | 赞啊 |
[1:36:33] | Joe. | 乔 |
[1:36:35] | Oh, please don’t freak out, alright? | 别抓狂 好吗 |
[1:36:37] | Anastasia is never gonna find out | 安娜斯塔西娅不会发现的 |
[1:36:39] | What happens on tours, stays on tour. | 发生在这的事只会留在这 |
[1:36:43] | She’s dead, Joe. | 她死了 乔 |
[1:36:45] | Come on. | 别闹 |
[1:36:48] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[1:36:53] | Alright, OK. You’re being ironic. | 我知道了 你在搞笑 |
[1:36:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:36:56] | You killed the stripper at your bachelor party? | 你在你的单身派对杀了脱衣舞女 |
[1:36:59] | What is this the 90s? | 以为这是90年代吗 |
[1:37:00] | Al, classic. | 阿尔 真经典 |
[1:37:04] | Come on. You want me to get her outta here so you can get some sleep? | 好了 你想让我把她弄出去你再睡会吗 |
[1:37:08] | Alright, honey, time for you to go. | 好了 宝贝 该走了 |
[1:37:11] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:37:16] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[1:37:17] | Hey, honey, come on, we gotta go. | 宝贝 该走了 |
[1:37:22] | Honey, what are we doing? | 宝贝 做什么呢 |
[1:37:23] | Jesus fucking Christ… | 我的天啊 |
[1:37:25] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:37:26] | She dead? | 她死了 |
[1:37:30] | Al! Why is the fucking stripper dead? | 阿尔 为什么脱衣舞女死了 |
[1:37:32] | I told you. | 我跟你说了 |
[1:37:33] | Why’d this happen? | 为什么会这样 |
[1:37:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:37:44] | OK. Hey, Al! | 好了 阿尔 |
[1:37:46] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:37:48] | I don’t know… it kinda seems like it is… | 我不知道… 看起来好像是我的问题… |
[1:37:50] | No, no, no, it’s not! | 不不不 不是的 |
[1:37:53] | It’s not! | 不怪你 |
[1:37:55] | Am I… am I gonna go to jail? | 我…我会坐牢吗 |
[1:37:58] | What? | 什么 |
[1:37:59] | What about the wedding? And my job? | 婚礼怎么办 工作呢 |
[1:38:02] | Anastasia is going to be so upset with me. | 安娜斯塔西娅会多生我的气 |
[1:38:05] | No. Don’t, Al, it was an accident right? | 不不 阿尔 这是个意外 对吗 |
[1:38:09] | I mean… | 我… |
[1:38:11] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[1:38:13] | I mean, of course it was a fucking accident. | 我是说 这当然是意外了 |
[1:38:15] | Of course it was a fucking accident. | 这他妈当然是意外了 |
[1:38:16] | No one is going to jail OK? | 没人会坐牢的 |
[1:38:17] | Because no one is ever going to find out. | 因为不会有人发现的 |
[1:38:19] | If anyone asks, we all saw her leave last night. | 有人问就说昨晚我们都看到她离开了 |
[1:38:22] | She stripped and then she left. | 她跳了脱衣舞 然后就走了 |
[1:38:27] | – She left? – She left. | – 她走了 – 她走了 |
[1:38:29] | OK? Alright… | 好吗 就这样 |
[1:38:31] | It’s gonna be fine, alright? | 没事的 好吗 |
[1:38:34] | We’re gonna take care of us. | 我们会处理好 |
[1:38:37] | We just gotta get rid of the body before the others leave. | 我们要在大家离开前处理好尸体 |
[1:38:40] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! It’s OK, look at me. | 喂 没事的 看着我 |
[1:38:43] | This is not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[1:38:45] | – Thank you. – You did nothing wrong, alright. | – 谢谢你 – 你没做错事 懂吗 |
[1:38:48] | Alright, you did nothing wrong. | 好了 你没做错什么 |
[1:38:51] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[1:38:53] | Can you uncuff me? | 你能帮我松绑吗 |
[1:38:56] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[1:40:08] | Can’t you just do that thing, where you track her cell phone or something? | 你们就不能追踪她的手机吗 |
[1:40:11] | I’m sorry, ma’am. It was turned off before she left. | 对不起女士 她离开前关机了 |
[1:40:16] | Seems like she really didn’t want anyone to know where she was. | 她好像真的不想被人知道去了哪 |
[1:40:21] | It’s just not like her to… disappear like this. | 就这样消失不像她的作风 |
[1:40:24] | Well, that’s not entirely true honey. – Stanley. | – 这么说也不太对 -史丹利 |
[1:40:30] | You know, she was getting better… | 她情况已经好转了… |
[1:40:34] | OK? | 知道吗 |
[1:40:35] | – She was getting better. – Yes, she was, of course she was. | – 她已经好多了 – 是的 她确实好多了 |
[1:40:38] | She will come back. | 她会回来的 |
[1:40:41] | You know how she is. She always comes back. | 你知道她的 她总会回家的 |
[1:40:44] | Was she seeing anyone? Did she have a boyfriend? | 她有谈恋爱吗 有男朋友吗 |
[1:40:50] | – Yes. – Are you Dr. Cooper? | – 在呢 – 你是库珀医生吗 |
[1:40:53] | – Yeah. – Detective Waller. | – 是我 – 我是沃勒警官 |
[1:40:59] | Yeah, uh, come in, please. | 好的 请进 |
[1:41:04] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:41:06] | – Pediatric surgeon huh? – Yeah. | – 你是儿科医生啊 – 对 |
[1:41:09] | That’s very commendable. | 让人敬畏的职业 |
[1:41:11] | Thank you for all that you do for the community. | 感谢你为社区所做的一切 |
[1:41:14] | Sure, yeah. | 应该的 |
[1:41:15] | I’m sorry to bother you at work Doctor. | 很抱歉打扰你工作 医生 |
[1:41:18] | Do you know a Cassandra Thomas? | 你认识卡珊德拉·托马斯吗 |
[1:41:23] | Yeah, yes. | 嗯 认识 |
[1:41:25] | – Yes. – How do you know her? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[1:41:26] | We were | 我们… |
[1:41:29] | we were seeing each other. | 我们曾经约会过 |
[1:41:31] | Were seeing each other? | 曾经 |
[1:41:32] | We broke up a few days ago. | 我们…几天前分手了 |
[1:41:36] | Define a few days. | 具体是几天前 |
[1:41:38] | – Last Thursday. – Have you had any contact since? | – 上周四 – 你们之后有联系吗 |
[1:41:43] | No, I’m sorry, what is this regarding? | 不好意思 为什么要问这些事 |
[1:41:46] | Cassandra’s parents have filed a missing persons report. | 她的父母申请了失踪人口调查 |
[1:41:49] | I’m sorry, what? Why? | 不好意思 你说什么 为什么 |
[1:41:52] | Because she’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[1:41:55] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[1:41:57] | Since Friday. | 从周五起 |
[1:41:59] | She told her parents something about a work trip, | 她跟父母说要出差 |
[1:42:02] | but her colleague didn’t know anything about it. | 但她同事不知道这事 |
[1:42:04] | Do you have any idea where she might have been going to this weekend? | 你知道她周末要去哪吗 |
[1:42:09] | She mentioned… | 她提过… |
[1:42:12] | the work trip… yeah. | 要出差…对 |
[1:42:14] | Any idea where? | 知道去哪吗 |
[1:42:18] | No, no, I’m sorry. | 不 我不知道 抱歉 |
[1:42:24] | That’s alright Doc. | 没事的 医生 |
[1:42:25] | Between you and me it, | 咱私下说 |
[1:42:27] | sounded like she wasn’t feeling so good. | 听起来她状态不太好 |
[1:42:29] | Mentally, I mean. | 精神上 我是说 |
[1:42:31] | Her father seemed to think she was a little unstable. | 她爸爸好像认为她情绪不太稳定 |
[1:42:36] | Yeah. She was… | 对 她是… |
[1:42:39] | not in a good place. | 状态不对 |
[1:42:44] | Do you think she might have wanted to | 你觉得她会… |
[1:42:47] | hurt herself? | 伤害自己吗 |
[1:42:52] | Yeah… | 嗯… |
[1:42:55] | She could have | 有可能 |
[1:42:57] | She could have, yeah. | 她可能会这么做 是的 |
[1:42:58] | I thought that might be the case. | 我就是这么觉得的 |
[1:43:01] | Thank you for your honesty. | 谢谢你这么诚实 |
[1:43:04] | Well I don’t want to bother you anymore, | 我不打扰你了 |
[1:43:06] | but if you wouldn’t mind coming to the station tomorrow | 如果你不介意 明天来趟警局 |
[1:43:08] | you know, for an official statement. | 录个正式的口供 |
[1:43:10] | Of course. Anything I can do to help. | 当然了 只要能帮上忙 |
[1:43:11] | Thank you for your time, Doctor. Appreciate it. | 谢谢你抽空见我 医生 感谢 |
[1:43:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:43:15] | – That’s cute. – Yeah. | – 真可爱 – 是啊 |
[1:43:32] | Anastasia… | 安娜斯塔西娅 |
[1:43:33] | You’re the greatest thing ever happened to me. | 遇见你是我人生最幸福的事 |
[1:43:36] | You are my moral compass | 你是我的道德风向标 |
[1:43:38] | and the love of my life. | 一生挚爱 |
[1:43:39] | Al, you are my best friend | 阿尔 你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:43:42] | and my soul mate. | 我的灵魂伴侣 |
[1:43:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:43:46] | Al is like a brother to me… we grew up together | 阿尔和我像兄弟一样 我们一起长大 |
[1:43:48] | We are the best of friends, we’ve been through thick and thin | 我们是最好的朋友 一起经历了起起伏伏 |
[1:43:51] | and I just love him. | 我很爱他 |
[1:43:53] | And you know, he’s met Anastasia, who | 他遇到了安娜斯塔西娅 |
[1:43:57] | by all accounts, you know, just, solid catch. | 怎么看 都是赚到了 |
[1:44:07] | That’s great! | 很棒 |
[1:44:11] | How you doing man? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[1:44:14] | See them bridesmaid over there? | 看见那边的伴娘了吗 |
[1:44:17] | Just the type of girl that makes you go home to your wife and say… | 这种女孩 你回家要跟老婆假装瞧不起 |
[1:44:22] | You should train Cirque du Soleil, cum on her ass and face the same time. | 你应该练练杂技 能同时射在她脸和屁股上 |
[1:44:26] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[1:44:29] | – It’s good seeing you. – Yeah, you too. | – 见到你很高兴 – 我也是 |
[1:44:35] | Hey Joe, Hey! | 嘿 乔 |
[1:45:06] | 亲爱的乔丹 7月23日我会参加 亚历山大·门罗的单身派对 地址是沃林顿森林57号小屋 如果我失踪了请把这封信和包裹交给警察 卡珊德拉 | |
[1:47:04] | – You’re Alexander Monroe? – Yes. | – 你是亚历山大·门罗吗 – 我是 |
[1:47:06] | You are under arrest for the murder of Cassandra Thomas. | 你因涉嫌谋杀卡珊德拉·托马斯被捕 |
[1:47:09] | – No, no no, this is a mistake. – Officier, please remove the bride. | – 不不不 这肯定搞错了 – 警员 把新娘拉一边去 |
[1:47:12] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有保持沉默的权力 |
[1:47:13] | Excuse me, you tell me what’s going on? | 抱歉 这是发生什么了 |
[1:47:16] | Al? | 阿尔 |
[1:47:28] | Show him to the car. | 带他上车 |