时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | You’re going to be late for the train. | 你要赶不上火车了 |
[00:43] | I printed your ticket. | 我把票给你打印好了 |
[01:01] | Train station, yes? | 是去火车站吗 |
[01:02] | No, the airport. | 不 去机场 |
[01:13] | Aboard flight 861, nonstop to Washington, D.C. | 欢迎搭乘861号华盛顿直飞航班 |
[01:16] | We are currently cruising at an altitude of about 33,000 feet | 目前我们的飞行高度为一万米 |
[01:21] | with an airspeed of about 400 miles per hour. | 航速每小时644公里 |
[01:24] | Weather looks good… | 天气状况良好 |
[01:33] | Ryan Booth. | 瑞恩·布斯 |
[01:35] | Nice to meet you, Ryan Booth. | 很高兴认识你 瑞恩·布斯 |
[01:39] | You from D.C.? | 你是华盛顿人吗 |
[01:40] | Just connecting there, on to Chile. | 只是去转机 我要飞智利 |
[01:42] | Oh, well… | 是吗 |
[01:43] | Vacation? | 去度假吗 |
[01:45] | Doctors without borders. | 无国界医生 |
[01:47] | And suddenly I’m out of my league in this conversation. | 突然觉得自己不够格继续这对话了 |
[01:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:54] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[01:55] | I’m heading back to my family. | 我回去探望家人 |
[01:57] | – Back? – From the Philippines. | -从哪回去 -菲律宾 |
[02:02] | Last night of freedom for us both. | 我们俩都只有最后一晚的自由夜了 |
[02:05] | I’ll drink to that. | 值得为此干一杯 |
[02:46] | Hey, hi, uh, thanks for doing this | 你好 谢谢你抽空过来 |
[02:48] | I’m–I’m Simon. | 我叫西蒙 |
[02:49] | Uh, I’m Max. | 我叫马克斯 |
[02:52] | Uh, we had coffee. | 这就算我们一起喝过咖啡了 |
[02:59] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[03:01] | Uh, where you headed? | 你接下来要去哪 |
[03:03] | Uh, sorry. I’m late. | 抱歉 我有点来不及了 |
[03:04] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[03:06] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[03:16] | Do you have a rest room? | 你们这有洗手间吗 |
[03:18] | It’s, uh, out of order. | 洗手间坏了 |
[03:24] | No key without a purchase. | 不买东西不能用洗手间 |
[04:08] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[04:18] | So, can I get your number or your e-mail? | 能给我你的电话号码或是邮箱吗 |
[04:22] | Or…your name? | 或是 你的名字也行 |
[04:24] | You’re not my type. | 你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[04:27] | Said to the man you just had sex with. | 你可是刚刚和我嘿咻完 |
[04:29] | Well, if you were, I wouldn’t have. | 如果你是我喜欢的型 我就不会这么做了 |
[04:33] | I would have gotten to know you first. | 我会在更进一步前先了解你 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:41] | How about I list five things about you | 不如我说出关于你的五件事 |
[04:44] | to prove that I’m right, | 来证明我是对的 |
[04:45] | and if any of them are false, | 如果其中有一项说得不对 |
[04:47] | I’ll tell you whatever you want to know? | 我就告知你想知道的一切 |
[04:49] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[04:51] | One, you’re nice. | 第一 你是个好人 |
[04:54] | No. | 说真的 |
[04:56] | Your good manners probably come from having grown up | 你良好的教养也许是由于 |
[04:58] | in a house full of women. | 在女人堆里长大的缘故 |
[04:59] | No man taught you how to shave. | 没有男性教过你怎么剃须 |
[05:01] | Your stubble grows in different directions. | 你的胡茬子长向各异 |
[05:03] | Two, you’re damaged goods. | 第二 你有过情伤 |
[05:06] | You were married, and pretty recently, too. | 你结过婚 而且是最近的事 |
[05:09] | The callus on that finger is small, but not soft. | 你手指上的老茧很小但有些硬 |
[05:14] | Three, you’re slippery… | 第三 你谎话连篇 |
[05:16] | Because you weren’t in Manila. | 因为你不是从马尼拉回来 |
[05:18] | It’s the rainy season in Manila, and you’re wearing… | 现在是马尼拉的雨季 而你穿的是 |
[05:23] | Tennis shoes? | 网球鞋 |
[05:24] | Right, tennis shoes, which are spotless, | 没错 网球鞋 一尘不染 |
[05:26] | but not new, | 却不是新鞋 |
[05:27] | which, four, you would have called “sneakers” | 第四 如果你真来自东北地区 |
[05:30] | if you really were from the northeast, | 你会管网球鞋叫帆布鞋 |
[05:31] | as opposed to… the west coast? | 照着用词习惯你应该来自西海岸 |
[05:34] | Los Angeles… | 洛杉矶… |
[05:36] | Hawthorne, to be exact. | 更具体来说是霍索恩 |
[05:39] | Which makes you, five, pretty damn untrustworthy, | 所以第五 你非常不可靠 |
[05:42] | and while I find that enough of a turn-on | 虽然我觉得这一点很有魅力 |
[05:44] | to get into this car and do what we just did, | 让我跟你上车干这档子事 |
[05:47] | in the long run, definitely not my type. | 但长期交往的话 绝不是我的类型 |
[05:51] | Hawthorne? | 怎么能猜到霍索恩这么细 |
[05:57] | Who are you? | 你究竟是什么人 |
[06:01] | Guess you’ll never know now. | 让我们相忘于江湖吧 |
[06:12] | I solemnly swear to support and defend | 我谨庄严宣誓 竭尽全力维护及捍卫 |
[06:15] | the constitution of the United States | 美利坚合众国宪法 |
[06:18] | against all enemies, foreign and domestic. | 抵抗国内外一切敌人侵犯 |
[06:26] | I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. | 我将忠于宪法 恪守不渝 |
[06:29] | I take this obligation freely, | 我自愿承担这项义务 |
[06:31] | without any reservation or purpose of evasion | 毫无保留之意 也决无推诿之心 |
[06:34] | and will well and faithfully discharge | 我必忠勤尽责 |
[06:36] | the duties of the office of which I am about to enter… | 为执行我即将承担的职务鞠躬尽瘁 |
[06:41] | So help me god. | 愿上帝保佑 |
[06:48] | Welcome to the FBI academy at Quantico. | 欢迎来到匡提科联调局训练学院 |
[06:51] | I’m special agent Liam O’Connor. | 我是廉姆·奥康纳特工 |
[06:54] | Congratulations. | 恭喜各位 |
[06:55] | You made it in. | 你们被录取了 |
[06:57] | Now let’s see if you can survive. | 现在来看看你们能否顺利毕业 |
[07:44] | Hey! Over here! | 这里 |
[07:46] | FBI! Don’t move! | 联调局 别动 |
[07:48] | Keep your hands where I can see them! | 举起双手 |
[07:50] | I’m FBI! I have my crede– | 我是联调局探员 我有证… |
[07:51] | – I said, “Don’t move”! – Okay. | -我说别动 -好的 |
[07:52] | Don’t you even think about moving! | 别动 想都不要想 |
[07:53] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 别开火 别开火 |
[07:55] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[08:02] | Jacket pocket. | 夹克口袋里 |
[08:11] | This area’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[08:12] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[08:14] | The state of this country is the most precarious it has ever been. | 我们国家正处于最危险的时期 |
[08:18] | Not only are there more threats than ever before, | 不仅因为要面临更多威胁 |
[08:20] | but the majority of those threats | 更因为大多数威胁 |
[08:22] | don’t come from known organizations or extremist groups, | 不是来自已知的恐怖组织或极端分子 |
[08:25] | but our own backyard — | 而是来自我们身边的人 |
[08:27] | A neighbor you grew up next to, a one-night stand you had, | 亲密的邻居 一夜情的对象 |
[08:32] | perhaps even a family member. | 甚至是家人 |
[08:35] | You applied here to protect your country from those threats. | 你们来这里就是为了保护国家免受这些威胁 |
[08:40] | And while your ideals and your test scores | 尽管远大的理想 优异的成绩 |
[08:42] | might have gotten you here, | 能让你们成功入学 |
[08:43] | They will not be enough to keep you here. | 但想留下来 这些还不够 |
[08:45] | The FBI academy is the toughest boot camp, | 联调局学院是集魔鬼训练营 |
[08:48] | hardest grad school rolled into one. | 与学院于一身的地方 |
[08:50] | It is not college. | 这里不是单纯的学校 |
[08:52] | It is life and death. | 而是攸关性命的地方 |
[08:54] | She’s so warm. | 她好有”人情味” |
[08:57] | She can’t be. | 她不能和颜悦色 |
[08:58] | She’s the boss. | 她可是掌管这里的人 |
[09:00] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[09:01] | We do really well here, best-case scenario, | 我们表现优异 最好的结果 |
[09:03] | end up a sexless, heartless, pontificating robot? | 就是变成性冷淡 无情又目空一切的机器人吗 |
[09:08] | Worked for Hillary. | 希拉里不就混得很好嘛[美国前国务卿] |
[09:11] | You’ll receive temporary credentials, uniforms, | 你们会分到临时证件 制服 |
[09:13] | and a red-handled gun. | 和一把红柄假枪 |
[09:15] | Always wear the uniform, always have your credentials, | 要时刻穿制服 随身佩戴证件 |
[09:17] | Always carry the red-handle. | 随时携带红柄假枪 |
[09:19] | That way, you’re identifiable to us as a new agent trainee, | 这样就能认出你们是新的特工训练学员 |
[09:22] | or nat, and not visiting law enforcement, | 简称新生 而不是来访的执法部门人员 |
[09:25] | a D.E.A. trainee, or a neighboring marine. | 缉毒局的学员或是附近的海军陆战队队员 |
[09:28] | Guns can be rented for target practice | 打靶练习时 拿着红柄假枪 |
[09:30] | by leaving your red-handle. | 来交换射击枪 |
[09:33] | Return your gun, recover your red-handle. | 枪支归还后 拿回红柄枪 |
[09:38] | I look like Tilda Swinton. | 我看起来像蒂尔达·斯文顿[英国女星] |
[09:42] | I’m Simon. Uh, we haven’t met yet. | 我叫西蒙 还没介绍一下呢 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:46] | Gender-neutral uniforms. | 中性制服 |
[09:49] | A win for equality? | 终于实现男女”平等”了吗 |
[09:50] | I’m conflicted. | 我好矛盾 |
[09:52] | Alex Parrish. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[09:53] | Shelby Wyatt. | 谢尔比·怀特 |
[09:54] | – Good to meet you. – Yeah, you too. | -认识你很高兴 -我也是 |
[09:56] | What’s this for? | 这个有什么用 |
[09:57] | It doesn’t even shoot. | 都不能射击 |
[09:59] | It’s so you get used to having the weight of a gun on your person. | 让你习惯随身配枪的感觉 |
[10:02] | You ever shot a real one before? | 你开过真枪吗 |
[10:04] | I was a competitive archer. | 我曾是射箭运动员 |
[10:07] | That’s not the same thing. | 这两者可不一样 |
[10:09] | The Olympic judges seemed pretty impressed in 2012. | 2012年的奥运会裁判倒是觉得我很厉害 |
[10:25] | I used to be a C.P.A. | 我以前是个会计师 |
[10:28] | This was my only hobby. | 这曾是我唯一的爱好 |
[10:31] | Good. | 挺好 |
[10:33] | Coffee sucked in the marines. | 海军陆战队的咖啡难喝死了 |
[10:40] | 30 years old, and I am back at summer camp. | 30岁 我又回到了夏令营 |
[10:43] | Let me help. | 我帮你 |
[10:44] | I make mean hospital corners. | 我会叠豆腐块 |
[10:46] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[10:57] | You were wearing pajamas under your clothes? | 你衣服里面还穿着睡衣吗 |
[11:01] | Wait. Hold up. | 等一下 |
[11:03] | Are you “Elder Eric”? | 你就是”摩门教徒”吗 |
[11:06] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[11:10] | Do they know? | 他们知道吗 |
[11:11] | Of course. They recruited me. | 当然 他们招募我来的 |
[11:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:15] | Well, mormons respect authority, don’t drink or take drugs, | 摩门教徒尊重权威 不酗酒不吸毒 |
[11:18] | Spend time in foreign countries, | 游历过多个国家 |
[11:20] | and they speak several languages. | 还会说几门外语 |
[11:22] | I’m assuming none of that applies to you? | 我猜你都不具备吧 |
[11:24] | – Your mission? – Malawi. | -在哪传教 -马拉维 |
[11:38] | I’ve never been to Georgia. | 我从没去过佐治亚州 |
[11:42] | Ryan Booth. Nice to meet you. | 瑞恩·布斯 很高兴认识你 |
[11:46] | We had sex in your car six hours ago. | 六小时前我们才在你车里做过爱 |
[11:50] | I didn’t think you’d want everyone to know that. | 我以为你不会想让大家知道 |
[11:53] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[11:54] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[12:01] | That Nimah girl got single? | 妮尔麦那姑娘住单间吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah, uh, devout Muslim women | 是的 虔诚的穆斯林女人 |
[12:05] | aren’t supposed to be seen uncovered by men. | 必须穿戴齐全才能见男人 |
[12:07] | They probably put her in there so it doesn’t happen. | 让她住单间或许就是为了避免这种事发生 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[12:16] | Nimah? | 妮尔麦 |
[12:16] | I tell you, you don’t want to miss your first big… | 你绝对不会想错过首次… |
[12:18] | Oh! I’m…I’m sorry. | 天哪 我很抱歉 |
[12:20] | I…I was just telling everyone about this same thing. | 我刚才还在跟大家说要避免这种情况 |
[12:23] | Uh, I’m gay, so… | 我是同性恋 所以… |
[12:25] | And that makes a difference? | 有区别吗 |
[12:27] | Nope. | 没有 |
[12:28] | Get out. | 出去 |
[12:31] | Inside these folders is every piece of information. | 这些文件里是所有人的信息 |
[12:34] | The FBI gathered on you during your application process, | 你们在申请期间被联调局收集起来的 |
[12:38] | with one item redacted. | 只有一项信息被删改过 |
[12:39] | If intelligence is the CIA’s game, investigation is ours. | 情报是中情局的拿手戏 我们的专长则是调查 |
[12:44] | How’d you beat me? | 你怎么比我还快 |
[12:45] | Someone’s identity is stolen, | 身份信息遭到窃取 |
[12:46] | – a serial killer strikes, – The elevator. | -连环杀手袭击… -坐电梯 |
[12:48] | a bomb goes off. | 炸弹爆炸 |
[12:49] | Even if there are no leads, there are always clues. | 即使没有线索 也总有蛛丝马迹 |
[12:52] | The smallest detail can make a huge difference. | 微小的细节能发挥很大的作用 |
[12:55] | So you are going to pick a fellow trainee, | 所以你们要选出一个新生伙伴 |
[12:59] | figure out the missing piece of their story in the next 24 hours, | 24小时内找出他们资料中缺失的部分 |
[13:01] | or you’re out. | 否则你就会出局 |
[13:06] | Godspeed. | 祝你们成功 |
[13:12] | I’m right here, “doctor”. | 我的在这儿呢 “医生” |
[13:14] | Please. I’ve already figured you out. | 拜托 你的底细我早清楚了 |
[13:16] | Oh, my dad in Bethesda will be so happy to hear that. | 我在贝塞斯达的老爸听了一定高兴 |
[13:22] | Got what I wanted. | 拿到我想要的了 |
[13:24] | It looks like somebody already got yours. | 看来你的资料已经被人拿走了 |
[13:30] | Unh-unh-unh. You can’t take your own. | 不行哦 不能拿自己的 |
[13:33] | Joseph Smith. | 约瑟夫·史密斯 |
[13:35] | I want to see how many wives you have. | 我想看看你有几个老婆[摩门教徒一夫多妻] |
[13:45] | It was only a few hours ago that an explosion | 就在几个小时前 一场爆炸 |
[13:47] | rocked Grand Central Terminal in New York City, | 袭击了纽约中央车站 |
[13:49] | not far from where the Democratic National Convention | 离爆炸地点不远就是华尔道夫酒店 |
[13:52] | was just getting under way at the Waldorf Astoria. | 那里正在召开民主党全国代表大会 |
[13:54] | ASAC Jimenez. Joint Terrorism Task Force. | 吉梅内斯 联合反恐任务小组的助理特工主管 |
[13:56] | We’re still piecing together what happened here, | 我们仍在整理事情的始末 |
[13:58] | but we could really use your help. | 但我们确实需要你的帮助 |
[13:59] | Mine? Why? | 我的帮助 为什么 |
[14:00] | I’ve only been an agent for a few months. | 我才当上探员没多久啊 |
[14:02] | I was on perimeter detail at the convention. | 只负责大会周边的安保工作 |
[14:04] | And shouldn’t we be helping people? I mean… | 我们不是应该去救人吗 我是说… |
[14:06] | No. We’ve got agents and local l.E. on the ground, | 不用 现场由其他探员和当地执法人员负责 |
[14:08] | military personnel coming in from fort hamilton. | 美国军事人员正从汉密尔顿堡赶来 |
[14:10] | You’re more useful to us here. | 你在这里更能发挥作用 |
[14:12] | You’re the closest survivor we’ve found to the blast site. | 你是离爆炸地点最近的生还者 |
[14:14] | That makes you our best witness. | 你是最有用的目击者 |
[14:16] | But I don’t remember anything. I… | 但我什么都不记得了 我… |
[14:17] | You might remember more than you think. | 你记得的可能比你想的要多 |
[14:19] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[14:22] | We got a tip right before the explosion. | 爆炸之前 我们收到线报 |
[14:24] | – Too late to stop, but… – What was it? | -但已经太迟了 但… -是什么 |
[14:26] | That it was an inside job by one of our own agents. | 爆料称这场袭击的主谋是我们一个特工 |
[14:29] | What? That’s crazy. | 什么 这太扯了 |
[14:30] | But it was more specific than that. | 但线报提供的嫌疑人信息很具体 |
[14:33] | How well do you know these people? | 你对这些人有多了解 |
[14:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:38] | We know you researched them. | 我们知道你调查过他们 |
[14:40] | Hell, you lived together for six months. | 你们一起生活了六个月 |
[14:41] | We need you to remember what you found. | 我们要你记起你当时发现了什么 |
[14:43] | Wait. Are you telling me | 等等 你是说 |
[14:44] | you think one of these people is a terrorist? | 你觉得这些人中有人是恐怖分子吗 |
[14:46] | Not only that, we’re pretty sure | 不仅如此 我们确信 |
[14:48] | they already were a terrorist when they got to Quantico. | 他们去匡提科时就已经恐怖分子了 |
[14:49] | That’s what the tip was. | 这就是我们收到的线报 |
[14:51] | We need your help to figure out who they are, | 我们需要你帮忙弄清他们的真面目 |
[14:52] | so we can stop them before they strike again. | 以便在下次袭击之前阻止他们 |
[15:05] | My guys are getting the bomb techs in | 我们正在让拆弹小组尽快赶来 |
[15:06] | so we can make sure there aren’t more surprises. | 以确保不会再有突发事件 |
[15:08] | Bridges and tunnels are closed. No one in or out. | 桥梁和地下通道已经封锁 无人出入 |
[15:11] | City’s on lockdown, tight as 9/11. | 全城实行一级防范禁闭 跟911时一样 |
[15:12] | – Okay, keep me posted. – Copy that. | -好的 有新情况通知我 -收到 |
[15:15] | So… | 那么 |
[15:18] | Day two. What happened? | 第二天发生了什么 |
[15:56] | I hate that I can’t stop looking. | 我讨厌自己的目光无法从他身上移开 |
[15:59] | I don’t. | 我就很享受看他 |
[16:05] | Didn’t you wear that yesterday? | 昨天你也是穿这身吧 |
[16:06] | Fall asleep at a bar? | 在酒吧喝了一夜吗 |
[16:08] | I didn’t realize you were paying such close attention. | 没想到你观察得这么仔细 |
[16:10] | I told you to pull it together. | 我让你振作点 |
[16:12] | And I told you I’d try. | 而我说我会努力的 |
[16:14] | Remember, I’m not your partner or your girlfriend anymore, | 记住 我不再是你的搭档或女友 |
[16:17] | and I’m not your friend. | 我也不是你的朋友 |
[16:19] | I’m your boss. | 我是你上司 |
[16:21] | You feel a little more like a warden… | 你更像是监狱长… |
[16:25] | which makes sense, cause this place feels like prison. | 这到也说得通 因为这地方就像是监狱 |
[16:27] | You got yourself into trouble, Liam, not me. | 是你自己犯错惹的麻烦 廉姆 不是我 |
[16:30] | This is the last place I wanted to see you. | 我也不想在这里见到你 |
[16:33] | Then why bring me here? | 那为什么要调我过来 |
[16:36] | So you could keep your pension and your pride | 为了保住你的养老金和自尊 |
[16:38] | and count down the clock with some semblance of dignity. | 让你假装活得有尊严 继续混日子 |
[16:42] | Mm. Like you are. | 就像你一样 |
[16:46] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我才不是那样 |
[16:47] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[16:50] | No woman has gotten higher | 还没有女性 |
[16:52] | than the Assistant Director of Quantico. | 做到比匡提科助理局长更高的职位 |
[16:54] | No woman. | 没有 |
[16:56] | It doesn’t matter what I do. | 我做什么不重要 |
[16:57] | Recruitment numbers are the largest that they’ve ever been, | 今年招募的新兵数量是有史以来最多的 |
[17:00] | and I’m still here. | 而我还在这里 |
[17:02] | The ceiling’s only glass till you break it. | 女性在职场升迁的无形障碍都不算事 |
[17:05] | That’s exactly the kind of thing that only a man would say. | 只有男人们才会这么说 |
[17:10] | I lost my family to this job. | 我为了这工作失去了家庭 |
[17:14] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[17:15] | Yeah, but you don’t see me drinking myself to death | 但我可没有因此而日日买醉 疯狂酗酒 |
[17:18] | over it, do you? | 对吧 |
[17:21] | Just giving up cause it didn’t go your way. | 不称你心意 你就放手了 |
[17:26] | I saved you from drowning. | 你沉沦时 我将你拯救出来 |
[17:30] | But I could just as soon toss you back in. | 但我也可以立刻将你打回地狱 |
[17:37] | Don’t forget that, okay? | 别忘了这点 好吗 |
[17:41] | P.T., firearms, defensive tactics… | 要完成体能训练 射击 防御战术… |
[17:44] | There’s no time for this assignment. | 根本没时间做搜查啊 |
[17:46] | Yeah, I started last night. | 我昨晚就开始了 |
[17:47] | I’m already done. Simon’s easy. | 我已经搞定了 西蒙太好查了 |
[17:49] | I prefer honest. | 应该说是我诚实 |
[17:51] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[17:55] | By the way, about yesterday… | 顺便说下 昨天那事… |
[17:59] | When I opened the door? | 我突然进你房门… |
[18:01] | Oh, don’t worry about it. It’s fine. | 别担心 没事了 |
[18:03] | May I ask a question? Um… | 我能问个问题吗 |
[18:06] | I-I noticed that sometimes you — you pin your hijab | 我发现有时候你的头巾 |
[18:08] | to the left and sometimes to the right. | 往左边打结 有时候又在右边 |
[18:10] | Is there a cultural significance I’m unaware of, | 这里面有什么宗教习俗吗 |
[18:12] | or is it just the way you hold the pin when you clasp it? | 还是只是你顺手而已 |
[18:15] | I noticed you’re ambidextrous. | 我发现你是双利手[左右都很灵巧] |
[18:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:19] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[18:20] | – Morning, Sir. – Morning. | -教官早上好 -早上好 |
[18:21] | I’m special agent Pete Fairman. | 我是皮特·法尔曼特工 |
[18:23] | And I’ll be conducting your first qualification tests. | 我将对你们进行第一次评选考核 |
[18:26] | When did the investigation of each other start in earnest? | 你们利用什么时间进行互相调查的 |
[18:30] | In between activities, during lunch, at the shooting range… | 训练间歇 午饭 射击场等待时… |
[18:34] | Yes, I’m calling about your client, Shelby Wyatt. | 我想打听一下你们的客户谢尔比·怀特 |
[18:38] | Shelby Wyatt. | 谢尔比·怀特 |
[18:43] | 她的会计说怀特的大部分财产 在2001年以前一直都存放在你们银行 | |
[18:49] | Time! | 时间到 |
[18:51] | Very impressive, trainee Amin. | 非常厉害 很牛的新生啊 |
[18:52] | Very impressive. | 相当了得 |
[18:54] | I saw that one coming. | 早就知道她不行 |
[18:57] | Don’t discount her. | 别低估她 |
[18:58] | This just isn’t in her skill set. | 这不是她强项而已 |
[19:00] | What is? | 那什么才是 |
[19:08] | She got famous hunting with her dad. | 她因跟她爸打猎而出名 |
[19:10] | 子弹上膛 谢尔比·怀特 | |
[19:14] | American sniper. | 美国狙击手 |
[19:16] | 2,000 friends? | 2000个好友 |
[19:17] | Who gives everything five stars? | 怎么什么都给好评 |
[19:20] | Why is the only movie on here “City Slickers”? | 为什么电影这栏就只有《城市滑头》 |
[19:23] | Eric’s Instagram, it’s — it’s — it’s just memes. | 埃里克的图片分享 都是些跟风的段子 |
[19:26] | Thank you for getting back to me. | 谢谢您回电 |
[19:27] | Ms. Parrish had you listed as a reference for the position, | 帕里什小姐将你列为她的推荐人 |
[19:29] | And I was hoping — | 我希望… |
[19:32] | I was… | 我… |
[19:32] | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 请求加为好友 | |
[19:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:35] | I was hoping maybe you could, you know… | 我希望你能够… |
[19:37] | give me a little information | 给我提供一些信息 |
[19:38] | on what type of employee she was. | 告诉我她是什么样的员工 |
[19:42] | Got you. | 找到你了 |
[19:59] | Well, I have looked into Caleb all day. | 我调查了凯勒布一整天 |
[20:01] | He is a total golden boy. | 他完全是个”天之骄子”啊 |
[20:03] | You know the Director himself wrote his recommendation? | 你知道是局长亲自给他写的推荐信吗 |
[20:06] | The only thing they could have redacted about him | 他档案中唯一删改的地方就是 |
[20:08] | is where he gets his abs sprayed on. | 他的腹肌是在哪里美黑的 |
[20:11] | He must be hiding something. | 他肯定藏有秘密 |
[20:13] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[20:14] | You guys weren’t there. | 你们当时没在场 |
[20:16] | 19…20… 19…20… | |
[20:19] | 15… 15… | |
[20:23] | I smoke. | 我抽烟 |
[20:28] | I think there’s something wrong with my gun. | 我觉得我的枪有问题 |
[20:34] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[20:36] | So it looks like golden boy might only be gold-plated. | 看来天之骄子只是个绣花枕头而已 |
[20:40] | So, what, did he think | 怎么 难道他以为 |
[20:41] | he could just coast through on his looks? | 他可以靠脸顺利过关吗 |
[20:44] | – Probably. – I’m not coasting on anything, Taylor Swift. | -也许吧 -我可不是那样 泰勒·斯威夫特 |
[20:47] | You’ll see when I present what I just found on Packer. | 你们就等看我对帕克的调查成果吧 |
[20:50] | Hey, what’s the time difference to Malawi? | 马拉维跟这里的时差是多少 |
[20:53] | Seven hours. | 7小时 |
[20:55] | Why? | 问这个干嘛 |
[21:00] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[21:02] | It was time for class. | 上课去了 |
[21:04] | We returned our guns. | 我们还回了枪 |
[21:08] | You already know what happened next. | 接下来发生的你都知道了 |
[21:16] | All right, so you found something, I take it? | 我猜你是发现了什么 |
[21:17] | Oh, so much better than I expected, too. | 比我想的还要劲爆 |
[21:22] | Okay. I’ll bite. | 好吧 说说看吧 |
[21:24] | Whoa, Romney, relax. | 罗姆尼 放轻松 |
[21:26] | Don’t you want to be surprised like everyone else? | 不想像其他人一样来点惊喜吗 |
[21:29] | Though I got to ask — | 但我得问下 |
[21:31] | how’d you pass a background check? | 你是怎么通过背景调查的 |
[21:36] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[21:38] | There’s nothing. | 你什么也没发现 |
[21:40] | Hey. Lay off him, Haas. | 别缠着他 哈斯 |
[21:42] | Hey, I just want him to be prepared… | 我只想让他做好心理准备 |
[21:45] | ’cause he knows what he did. | 因为他知道他做了什么 |
[21:47] | You should have stayed in Salt Lake, boy. | 你就该留在盐湖城 小子 |
[21:54] | Hey, don’t let him get to you. | 别让他影响到你 |
[21:55] | Yeah, and whatever he’s found, | 不管他发现了什么 |
[21:57] | the FBI already knew about it, right? | 联调局早就知道了 不是吗 |
[22:03] | Come on. | 没事的 |
[22:16] | Investigation is over, | 调查任务到此结束 |
[22:19] | now it’s time to move on — to the interview. | 现在要开始进行审讯任务了 |
[22:22] | Each of you has a fact you’ve found, | 每个人都发现了一些事实 |
[22:24] | a piece of information you believe to be true, | 你认为是真实的信息 |
[22:27] | but you need confirmation from your suspect. | 但你需要嫌疑人确认这些信息 |
[22:30] | “Investigation and interview” — | 调查与审讯 |
[22:33] | The bread and butter of the FBI — | 联调局的必备手段 |
[22:34] | and if you can’t excel at both, | 如果你二者不都擅长 |
[22:36] | you’ll never make it through. | 你就当不成探员 |
[22:38] | And while in the real world, | 在现实中 |
[22:39] | a polygraph might be inadmissible in a court of law, | 在法律上 测谎仪的结果做不了证供 |
[22:42] | I find it a great tool to learn by. | 但我认为却是个获取信息的好工具 |
[22:45] | Stick to “Yes” Or “No” Questions, | 只问是非题 |
[22:48] | And let’s see how far you get. | 看看你们表现如何 |
[22:50] | So, who went first? | 谁第一个去的 |
[22:56] | What’s the retina camera for? | 那个拍视网膜的摄像头有什么作用 |
[22:58] | Eye movement and dilation are often dead giveaways. | 眼球移动和瞳孔收缩是致命的泄露途径 |
[23:01] | Simon, you can begin. | 西蒙 可以开始了 |
[23:04] | You grew up in Georgia? | 你在佐治亚长大吗 |
[23:05] | I sure did, yes. | 我确实是 |
[23:09] | – With your family? – Yes. | -跟你的家人吗 -是的 |
[23:11] | – Are you an only child? – Yes. | -你是独生子女吗 -是的 |
[23:15] | Uh, well, I-I have a half-sister. | 好吧 我有一个一半血缘的姐姐 |
[23:18] | She’s 10 years older, though. I barely know her. | 比我年长10岁 我跟她不亲 |
[23:19] | Stay calm. It’s okay. | 保持冷静 没关系 |
[23:25] | What about your parents? | 那你的父母呢 |
[23:27] | What about them? | 他们怎么了 |
[23:29] | Are they still alive? | 他们还在世吗 |
[23:32] | No. | 不 |
[23:33] | They are not. | 他们去世了 |
[23:36] | How did they die? | 他们是怎么死的 |
[23:38] | That’s not a “Yes” Or “No” Question. | 这不是”是非”题 |
[23:41] | Did they die together? | 他们是一起死的吗 |
[23:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:45] | Were they killed? | 是被害的吗 |
[23:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:50] | When I was 16. | 我16岁的时候 |
[23:56] | What’s the piece of metal you carry with you? | 你随身常带的金属是什么 |
[23:58] | Rephrase. | 换个说法 |
[23:59] | Is that piece of metal part of a plane? | 那块金属是飞机的一部分吗 |
[24:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:06] | The plane your parents were on? | 是你父母乘坐的那架飞机吗 |
[24:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:11] | On 9/11. | 在9.11那天吗 |
[24:20] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我加入联调局的原因 |
[24:24] | Well done, Simon. | 做得不错 西蒙 |
[24:26] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[24:29] | Who went next? | 下一个是谁 |
[24:32] | You’re gay. | 你是同性恋 |
[24:34] | Yes, but that is not a secret. | 是的 但那已经不是秘密了 |
[24:36] | It wasn’t in your file. | 你文件里可没写 |
[24:38] | Because that would be discrimination. | 因为写了就是歧视了 |
[24:39] | And would it be discrimination | 如果写着你是处男 |
[24:41] | if it had said you were a virgin? | 那会被当作歧视吗 |
[24:44] | Nimah for the win! | 妮尔麦动真格要赢啊 |
[24:46] | Wait. That’s a lie, right? | 等等 那不是真的吧 |
[24:48] | Not according to the polygraph. | 测谎仪可没这么显示 |
[24:49] | Because when I spoke to your last four boyfriends, | 因为我跟你四任前男友谈过 |
[24:52] | that’s what they said. | 他们都说你是处男 |
[24:53] | Nimah, that isn’t Simon’s secret. | 妮尔麦 这不是西蒙真正的秘密 |
[24:55] | It should have been. | 它本该是的 |
[24:58] | Clearly you didn’t take the assignment seriously. | 很明显你没把这个任务当回事 |
[25:00] | You’re done. | 你出来吧 |
[25:03] | Simon Asher, you are a conservative Jew | 西蒙·艾瑟 你是个保守的犹太人 |
[25:06] | from a staunch zionist family, | 来自一个激进派犹太复国主义家庭 |
[25:08] | yet four years ago, you traveled to Gaza | 然而四年前 你去了加沙 |
[25:10] | to live with the Palestinians, | 和巴勒斯坦人一起生活 |
[25:12] | and to this day, you never told anyone. | 直到今天 你都从未告诉过任何人 |
[25:19] | Sorry. I forgot — Yes or no? | 抱歉 我忘了问 “是”还是”否” |
[25:26] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:32] | He only went to Gaza because he wanted to be better informed. | 他去加沙只是因为他想要了解更多 |
[25:35] | Well, that’s what he told you. | 那只是他这么跟你说的 |
[25:36] | We know the real reason. | 我们知道真正的原因 |
[25:38] | – What about you? – What about me? | -那么你呢 -我怎么了 |
[25:41] | Oh, I don’t need the polygraph. | 我不需要用测谎仪 |
[25:44] | Alex won’t lie. | 艾丽克丝不会撒谎的 |
[25:46] | Right, Alex? | 对吗 艾丽克丝 |
[25:47] | – That’s fine. – Good. | -没关系 -很好 |
[25:48] | – See, that’s good. – Yes, that’s right. | -瞧 这招不错 -好 就这样 |
[25:49] | He’s making her feel like she can trust him. | 他让她觉得他可信 |
[25:53] | You can’t trust me, by the way, | 跟你说一下 你不能相信我 |
[25:55] | just so you’re prepared. | 让你有个心理准备 |
[25:57] | You and me, in my car. | 你和我在车里干的那事 |
[25:59] | You do that often? | 你经常那么干吗 |
[26:01] | Not as often as I’d like. | 我倒是想 但没那么频繁 |
[26:06] | Do you think perhaps you do it | 你觉不觉得你这么做 |
[26:07] | because of unresolved issues with men in your life? | 是由于你跟男人有未解恩怨呢 |
[26:13] | I don’t have many men in my life, | 我生活中没几个男人 |
[26:15] | so I don’t know how it’d be possible | 所以我怎么可能 |
[26:16] | to have any issues with them. | 跟他们有什么恩怨 |
[26:18] | Mm. So you don’t think that a person’s inability | 这么说 你不认为一个人 |
[26:21] | to connect with somebody else | 无法跟别人深交 |
[26:23] | comes from something in their past? | 是由他们过去的经历所导致的吗 |
[26:25] | Why don’t you tell me? | 不如你来说说吧 |
[26:26] | Your father. | 你的父亲 |
[26:29] | What about my father? | 我父亲怎么了 |
[26:30] | Well, he’s a hard man to find. | 找他可真不容易啊 |
[26:32] | You don’t have any pictures of him on your facebook page. | 你的脸书主页上一张他的照片都没有 |
[26:35] | You untagged any photos of the two of you together. | 你移除了你们的任何合照 |
[26:37] | In fact, when he passed away, | 实际上 他去世时 |
[26:40] | you didn’t mention him at all. | 你都没在脸书上提一下 |
[26:43] | I prefer to grieve in private. | 我更喜欢自己默默哀悼 |
[26:45] | I would agree… | 如果你真是悼念 |
[26:47] | If you’d actually been grieving. | 我也觉得这样很好 |
[26:51] | I can ask, or you can just tell me. | 我可以问 你也可以直接告诉我 |
[26:55] | Whatever makes you feel better. | 你怎么舒服怎么来 |
[27:04] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[27:05] | No! You get out! | 不 你滚出去 |
[27:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:07] | Do you ever think of that?! | 你想过吗 |
[27:10] | You have kids! | 你有孩子 |
[27:12] | Stay away, sweetie. | 别靠近 甜心 |
[27:13] | Daddy, no! | 爸爸 不要 |
[27:14] | Do what he says, Alex. It’s not safe. | 听他的话 艾丽克丝 这里不安全 |
[27:16] | He’s drunk again. | 他又喝醉了 |
[27:17] | Don’t lie to her! | 别对她撒谎 |
[27:19] | Tell her the truth! For once, Sita! | 告诉她真相 就这一次 西塔 |
[27:21] | Daddy, stop! | 爸爸 停下 |
[27:22] | For once in your damn life! | 你就说一次实话吧 |
[27:23] | Daddy, please put the gun down! Please! | 爸爸 求你放下枪 求你了 |
[27:24] | The truth about you? | 揭开你的真面目吗 |
[27:25] | Daddy, no! | 爸爸 不要 |
[27:35] | Get help, Alex! | 去求助 艾丽克丝 |
[27:37] | Please, help! | 求你了 救命 |
[27:38] | Please! | 求你了 |
[27:42] | – So your mother shot him… – In self-defense? | -你母亲开枪杀他 -出于自卫吗 |
[27:47] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 就是那样 |
[27:49] | You can stop now, Ryan. | 可以了 瑞恩 |
[27:59] | That was emotional. | 真够感人的啊 |
[28:00] | But her secret’s got nothing on Eric’s. | 但她的秘密和埃里克的秘密没法比 |
[28:03] | S.A. O’Connor, can we go next? | 奥康纳特工 我们下一个吧 |
[28:11] | Packer, you’re going down. | 帕克 你完蛋了 |
[28:14] | Elder Eric, I know your secret. | “摩门教徒” 我知道你的秘密 |
[28:23] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[28:25] | You ready to come clean, Elder Eric? | 做好坦白的准备了吗 “摩门教徒” |
[28:33] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[28:33] | You won’t tell. | 你没机会说出去了 |
[28:35] | I won’t let you! | 我不会让你说出去的 |
[28:40] | Look, you seem to think that if I keep talking, | 听我说 你好像觉得如果我一直说下去 |
[28:43] | I’ll unlock some magic memory | 我就会奇迹般想起什么 |
[28:45] | to support whatever it is that you’ve been told, but… | 来证明你掌握的事实 但… |
[28:48] | Maybe you should talk to the other trainees. | 你应该和其他学员谈谈 |
[28:50] | I’m talking to you. | 我正在跟你谈呢 |
[28:51] | But we’re wasting time in here! | 但我们这是在浪费时间 |
[28:52] | There are people out there who are hurt, | 外面的伤者 |
[28:53] | – who need our help. – What happened next? | -需要我们的帮助 -接下来呢 |
[28:58] | Eric… | 埃里克 |
[28:59] | Eric, put the gun down. | 埃里克 放下枪 |
[29:02] | Why’d you have to go looking, man? | 你为什么非要一直查下去 |
[29:03] | Why couldn’t you just leave it alone?! | 为什么就不能睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[29:04] | – I was bluffing. – Open the door, Eric! | -我刚才是唬你呢 -开门 埃里克 |
[29:06] | All right? I didn’t find anything. | 我什么都没发现 |
[29:08] | I looked. I did. But — but nothing turned up. | 我查了 真的 但是什么都没发现 |
[29:10] | Eric, open the door! | 埃里克 开门 |
[29:12] | I don’t believe you! | 我不相信你 |
[29:13] | I didn’t find anything, I swear! | 我什么都没发现 我发誓 |
[29:14] | – Open the door! Okay? – I was just — | -快开门好吗 -我只是… |
[29:16] | I was just pretending. | 我只是装样子的 |
[29:17] | – I thought that if I pretended to find something… – You’re lying. | -我想如果我装作发现什么 -你说谎 |
[29:19] | …and riled you up with it, you’d just — | 让你情绪失控 你就会… |
[29:20] | You’d let your secret slip. | 你就会无意中说出你的秘密 |
[29:23] | And I — and I needed you to. | 我需要你露出马脚 |
[29:24] | Put the gun down, Eric! Put the gun down! | 放下枪 埃里克 放下枪 |
[29:25] | ’cause after failing all those tests, | 因为其他测试我都没通过 |
[29:27] | If I failed this, they’d send me home. | 如果这关也没过 我就会被淘汰 |
[29:30] | Just… just put the gun — | 把枪放下吧 |
[29:32] | Please put the gun away, man. | 求你把枪拿开吧 兄弟 |
[29:33] | – You’re a liar. I don’t believe you. – Just come on! | -你说谎 我不相信你 -求你了 |
[29:34] | You’ll tell everybody! Everyone will know! | 你会告诉所有人 大家都会知道的 |
[29:36] | Eric, Eric, all right, just give me the gun. | 埃里克 把枪给我 |
[29:38] | You can believe me. Put the gun down. | 你可以信任我 把枪放下 |
[29:39] | Just give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[29:42] | Come on! Come on! Give me the gun, man! | 快点 把枪给我 兄弟 |
[29:46] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[29:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:00] | – I never thought she’d die. – What? | -我没想到她会死 -什么 |
[30:03] | Eric, it’s okay! | 埃里克 没事的 |
[30:05] | No! | 不要 |
[30:11] | I just got off the phone with a whole host of folks. | 我刚跟一堆人通完话 |
[30:13] | From what I can piece together, | 根据我掌握的信息 |
[30:14] | when Eric was on his mission, | 埃里克当年传教时 |
[30:16] | He slept with a 14-year-old Malawian girl | 他和一个14岁的马拉维女孩发生了关系 |
[30:18] | and got her pregnant. | 而且她还怀孕了 |
[30:20] | He took her to get an abortion; | 他带她去堕胎 |
[30:21] | illegal in that country | 在那个国家是违法的 |
[30:23] | and she died in the process, and he never told anyone. | 她死在了手术台上 他没告诉过任何人 |
[30:26] | And no one on our end caught it, including you. | 局里这边也没人发现 包括你 |
[30:29] | No, don’t pin this on me. | 不 别归罪到我头上 |
[30:31] | He was tested, polygraphed, | 他来之前通过了考核 测谎 |
[30:33] | researched, and vetted before he got here. | 我们对他做了调查与背景审查 |
[30:35] | You yourself recruited him. | 你亲自招募的他 |
[30:38] | I vouched for you. | 我为你做了担保 |
[30:41] | They were gonna fire you after Chicago. | 芝加哥那案子以后 他们本来要开除你 |
[30:43] | They said you had lost focus. | 说你不够专注了 |
[30:45] | Now I see they were right. | 现在看来他们说得没错 |
[31:03] | I don’t know why I’m still here. | 我不知道为什么我还在这里 |
[31:07] | Nobody likes me. I suck at everything. | 没人喜欢我 我什么都做不好 |
[31:10] | I only got in ’cause of my parents. | 我能录取全靠我的父母 |
[31:13] | Your parents? | 你父母 |
[31:15] | They’re both agents. | 他们都是探员 |
[31:18] | I barely passed my entrance exams. | 我勉强通过了招生考试 |
[31:21] | They had to pull major strings to just get me in, | 他们找尽关系让我进来 |
[31:24] | and look what happened. | 而结果如何 |
[31:25] | Whatever Eric was hiding, | 无论埃里克隐藏着什么 |
[31:27] | No one knew about it, not even the FBI. | 没人知道 甚至联调局都不清楚 |
[31:30] | Just imagine if he’d actually become an agent | 设想一下他要是带着那个秘密 |
[31:31] | with that secret hanging over him. | 真成了探员会如何 |
[31:34] | Who knows what he would have done to keep it safe? | 天知道他为了保全秘密会做出什么事 |
[31:36] | His secret’s out now. | 他的秘密已经公之于众了 |
[31:38] | You know, all of ours are. | 我们所有人的秘密都是 |
[31:41] | That was the hard part, | 那是最难的部分 |
[31:42] | but now it’s over. | 但现在都结束了 |
[31:45] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 你为什么对我那么好 |
[31:47] | I’ve only been a jerk to you. | 我对你的态度一直很恶劣 |
[31:50] | Because… | 因为… |
[31:53] | I know what it feels like to be discounted. | 我知道被人轻视的感受 |
[31:57] | That’s why I decided to do something about it. | 所以我才决定要做出改变 |
[32:02] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[32:04] | What happened today was heartbreaking. | 今天的事故很让人痛心 |
[32:08] | It was tragic. | 非常不幸 |
[32:11] | But it was also a reminder. | 但也是一记警钟 |
[32:14] | I have no doubt Eric Packer had much to offer us, | 我坚信埃里克·帕克本可以对我们有所贡献 |
[32:18] | but he could not face the truth about himself. | 但他无法直面自己真实的一面 |
[32:21] | As an agent, that’s the most important thing. | 作为一个探员 这是至关重要的 |
[32:26] | If you cannot be honest with yourself, | 如果你们不能向自己坦诚 |
[32:29] | How can you get the truth out of anyone else? | 又怎么能挖掘出别人的真相 |
[32:32] | And the scariest part about all of this | 而这其中最可怕的是 |
[32:36] | is that it only gets harder from here. | 以后的情况只会更加艰难 |
[32:40] | So tonight, please, please, | 所以今晚 请你们 |
[32:44] | Think about what you want for your life, | 想想你对人生有何期待 |
[32:45] | for your future. | 想要什么样的未来 |
[32:47] | More than that, think about who you are | 更重要的是 想想自己是谁 |
[32:52] | and why you’re here. | 加入联调局的目的是什么 |
[32:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:04] | Mr. Haas? | 哈斯先生 |
[33:05] | The assistant director wants you to stay behind. | 助理局长让你留一下 |
[33:14] | Caleb’s gone. | 凯勒布不在了 |
[33:19] | 49, more to go. | 还剩49人 淘汰会继续 |
[33:46] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[33:47] | I should ask you the same thing. | 我也该问你啊 |
[33:50] | Is it Nimah or “Mean-ah”? | 该叫你妮尔麦还是米尔娜呢 |
[33:55] | Stupid. | 好二啊 |
[33:58] | Honestly, I would, uh, take either one | 老实说 如果你能让我为你泡杯咖啡 |
[34:01] | if you’d let me make you a cup of coffee… | 大家重归于好 |
[34:04] | Maybe get back on the right foot? | 我叫哪个都行 |
[34:09] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上出来 |
[34:11] | Uh, oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[34:13] | I’ll — I’ll — I’ll be out here, um… | 我在外面候着… |
[34:18] | You or me this time? | 你来还是我来 |
[34:20] | Miranda said me. | 米兰达说让我去 |
[34:22] | Okay. | 行 |
[34:26] | Always to the right from now on. | 以后要一直往右边系 |
[34:32] | Assistant director. | 助理局长 |
[34:34] | Assistant director! | 助理局长 |
[34:36] | Agent Jimenez is waiting for you outside. | 吉梅内斯探员在外面等你 |
[34:39] | Controlled explosions, seconds apart. | 多次爆炸 仅间隔数秒 |
[34:41] | Multiple levels beneath the tracks. | 在铁轨之下 多层被炸毁 |
[34:43] | If you believe the CIA, it’s tied to Ukrainian nationalists. | 中央情报局认为是乌克兰民族主义者干的 |
[34:46] | Homeland security says ISIS. | 而国安部说是伊斯兰国[恐怖组织]干的 |
[34:48] | How about our girl? | 那个女孩那边进展如何 |
[34:49] | She’s starting to piece it together. | 她开始整理出头绪了 |
[34:51] | Maybe I should step in. | 也许我应该插手进来 |
[34:52] | You really think that’s such a good idea | 鉴于你们在学院里发生的事 |
[34:54] | after what happened between you two at the academy? | 你真觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[34:57] | All right, keep at her. Just a little while longer. | 好吧 继续审她 再拖一会儿 |
[34:59] | We’ll get our answer. | 我们会查出真相 |
[35:02] | All right. Okay. | 好的 |
[35:06] | What’s going on? Do you think — | 发生了什么 你觉得… |
[35:07] | Do you think I had something to do with this? | 你觉得这事和我有关吗 |
[35:08] | Because if you do, I guar… | 因为如果你认为有关 我保证… |
[35:09] | You can stop now, Agent Parrish. | 别说了 帕里什探员 |
[35:10] | We know it’s you. | 我们知道是你干的 |
[35:12] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[35:14] | If you were on perimeter detail | 如果你当时负责安保工作 |
[35:15] | you’d be blocks away, | 你会在几个街区之外 |
[35:16] | Not 100 yards from the blast. | 而不是离爆炸地还不到一百米 |
[35:18] | There’s not a scratch on you, which is impossible, | 而且你毫发未损 这根本不可能 |
[35:20] | unless you placed yourself where we found you | 我认为你是事发之后 |
[35:21] | after the explosion, which I believe that you did. | 才来到爆炸现场假装受害者的 |
[35:24] | And we checked your gun. | 而且我们检查了你的枪 |
[35:25] | It was fired recently, three bullets, | 最近开过枪 射出三发子弹 |
[35:28] | And there’s nothing on file with the bureau, | 在联调局却没有备案 |
[35:29] | so you better pray that we don’t find them. | 你最好祈祷我们找不到这三颗子弹 |
[35:32] | Video feed is live! | 有直播画面了 |
[35:34] | Find them where? | 去哪儿找 |
[35:35] | At your apartment. | 你家 |
[35:42] | Break it down. | 撞开门 |
[35:43] | We’re in! | 我们进来了 |
[35:45] | FBI! FBI! | 联调局 联调局 |
[35:46] | There’s C-4 over here! | 发现C-4炸弹 |
[35:48] | Get the bomb squad! | 呼叫防爆小组 |
[35:50] | I’ve got blueprints. | 找到炸弹图纸 |
[35:51] | Sir! Did you see this? | 长官 您看到了这个吗 |
[35:53] | It’s grand central! | 这是中央车站 |
[35:55] | Sir, we’ve got one down. | 长官 发现一人倒在地上 |
[35:57] | Alive or dead? | 是死是活 |
[35:59] | Agent Booth? Agent Booth? | 布斯探员 布斯探员 |
[36:01] | Agent down! | 有探员中枪 |
[36:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[36:10] | I didn’t tell the whole truth in my interview yesterday. | 昨天审讯时我没有说出实情 |
[36:13] | My mother didn’t shoot my father. | 不是我母亲杀了我父亲 |
[36:15] | I did. | 是我开的枪 |
[36:26] | This is my father. | 这就是我的父亲 |
[36:33] | The man that I knew | 我认识的父亲 |
[36:34] | had a simple, small life, | 过着简单平庸的生活 |
[36:37] | worked a simple, small job at a factory, | 在工厂里干着不起眼的活 |
[36:40] | never took a vacation, | 从不休假 |
[36:42] | Never said too much. | 话也不多 |
[36:44] | The kind of man that isn’t special. | 就是一个特别平凡的人 |
[36:48] | He’s definitely no special agent. | 他绝对不是特工 |
[36:50] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪找到这个的 |
[36:53] | That night. | 那天晚上 |
[37:00] | My mother sent me to Mumbai to live with her family. | 我母亲将我送回孟买的姥姥家 |
[37:05] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[37:07] | For 10 years, I kept that with me. | 十年来 我一直留着这个 |
[37:10] | Never stopped thinking about it. | 一直在琢磨这事 |
[37:13] | Never made sense of it. | 但怎么也想不明白 |
[37:15] | Now you’re here. | 而现在你进训练营了 |
[37:17] | My mother doesn’t even know I’m here. | 我母亲根本不知道我加入联调局 |
[37:23] | I lied. | 我说了谎 |
[37:26] | I lied to everyone. | 我向所有人撒了谎 |
[37:29] | But I need to know the truth. | 但我需要知道真相 |
[37:31] | That man… | 这个男人 |
[37:34] | If he wasn’t who I knew, who was he? | 如果他不是我认识的父亲 他又会是谁 |
[37:38] | Was he good? | 他是个好人 |
[37:40] | Was he bad? | 还是个坏人 |
[37:42] | Was he both? | 还是亦正亦邪 |
[37:45] | Well, I can look into it for you, | 我可以帮你调查一下 |
[37:46] | But, um, I’m not sure you’ll like what I find. | 但可能会查出些你不想看到的结果 |
[37:52] | I still need to know. | 我还是想知道 |
[38:00] | When I volunteer to go undercover, | 当我报名做卧底时 |
[38:02] | I don’t expect the academy, getting close to some trainee, | 我没想到是来到训练营 接近学员 |
[38:05] | sitting next to her on a plane, | 在飞机上坐在她旁边 |
[38:06] | taking her file for that interview? | 对她调查 审讯她 |
[38:07] | It’s–it’s starting to feel weird. | 这事感觉不对味了 |
[38:10] | Just stay close to her, okay? | 密切注意她就行了 |
[38:12] | Tell me what she does, what she says. | 跟我汇报她的一言一行 |
[38:14] | This is screwed up, O’Connor. | 这样做太不厚道了 奥康纳 |
[38:16] | The assistant director actually approve all this? | 助理局长同意你这么做吗 |
[38:18] | I’m still your superior, Agent Booth. | 我仍然是你的上司 布斯探员 |
[38:20] | Don’t question the chain of command. | 不要质疑高层的指挥系统 |
[38:23] | And don’t sleep with her again. | 还有 别再和她上床了 |
[38:35] | Alexandra Parrish, you have the right to remain silent. | 亚历桑德拉·帕里什 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:37] | – Anything you say… – What? | -你所说的一切 -什么 |
[38:39] | can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[38:39] | What are you arresting me for?! | 你以什么罪名逮捕我 |
[38:42] | Where are you taking me?! | 你们要带我去哪 |
[38:46] | I have rights, you know! | 我有法定的权利 |
[38:49] | Will someone please just talk to me? | 求你们跟我说下怎么回事吧 |
[38:50] | Just tell me — | 只需要告诉我 |
[38:51] | Liam, thank god you’re here. | 廉姆 谢天谢地你来了 |
[38:53] | They’ve arrested me, and they won’t even tell me why. | 他们逮捕了我 都不告诉我原因 |
[38:55] | Well, how about for what we believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[38:57] | to be the most devastating terrorist attack | 你对美国本土制造了自911以来 |
[38:59] | on american soil since 9/11? | 最具毁灭性的恐怖袭击 |
[39:01] | The bullet found in agent Booth’s body | 布斯探员体内找到的子弹 |
[39:02] | matches one fired from your gun. | 经查证是从你的配枪中发出的 |
[39:04] | So add that to the list of all the other lives you took today. | 今天你杀的人中又多加一条人命 |
[39:06] | Liam, you know me. | 廉姆 你了解我 |
[39:07] | I have no ties to any terrorist groups | 我跟恐怖组织没有任何关联 |
[39:09] | or any grievances against this country. | 对这个国家也没有任何仇恨 |
[39:11] | What possible reason could I have to do something like this | 我为什么要做炸弹 |
[39:13] | or to shoot agent Booth? | 或对布斯探员开枪呢 |
[39:15] | Well, maybe he was onto you, | 也许是因为他发现了什么 |
[39:16] | and you had to defend yourself. | 而你必须要保护自己 |
[39:17] | Or maybe you found out the truth about him, | 或是你发现了他的真面目 |
[39:20] | just like you found out the truth about your father, | 就像你发现了你父亲的真面目一样 |
[39:22] | and you didn’t like it. | 你接受不了 |
[39:23] | The truth? What truth? | 什么真面目 |
[39:24] | I didn’t — I didn’t shoot him. | 我没… 我没对他开枪 |
[39:26] | I didn’t do any of this! | 这些都不是我干的 |
[39:27] | Have you even looked at anyone else? | 你有调查其他人吗 |
[39:29] | Have you even talked to anyone else? | 你有问过其他人吗 |
[39:30] | Liam, please don’t let them do this to me. | 廉姆 求你别让他们抓我 |
[39:32] | – Please. – Get her out of my sight. | -拜托 -把她带走吧 |
[39:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:35] | Liam! | 廉姆 |
[39:36] | Liam! | 廉姆 |
[39:44] | This is a mistake, you know. | 这是个误会 |
[39:57] | Stop crying, agent Parrish. | 别哭了 帕里什探员 |
[40:00] | Oh, my god. Miranda! What are you doing here? | 天啊 米兰达 你怎么在这里 |
[40:03] | We have to get you out of here. | 救你出去 |
[40:09] | We both know you’re no terrorist. | 我们都知道你绝不是恐怖分子 |
[40:11] | This is being pinned on you | 你被人栽赃嫁祸了 |
[40:12] | while the real perpetrator gets away. | 而真凶则逍遥法外 |
[40:14] | – But why? – I don’t know. | -但是为什么呢 -我不知道 |
[40:15] | But only you can fix it. | 但只有你能来解决 |
[40:16] | You were on the ground at Quantico. | 你在匡提科跟学员们都接触过 |
[40:17] | I was behind a desk. | 而我只是坐办公室而已 |
[40:18] | You have to think back on every moment, | 你必须要回想每一个细节 |
[40:20] | research everyone, like you were taught. | 利用你学过的技能 调查每一个人 |
[40:22] | But how? I’ll be in jail. | 但怎么做 我就要进监狱了 |
[40:23] | The moment you set foot in there, | 一旦你进了监狱 |
[40:25] | you’re never getting out alive. | 你一定不会活着出来 |
[40:33] | Under your seat. | 在你座位下面 |
[40:36] | Your seat! | 你的座位 |
[40:44] | Here. Here’s a key. | 给 钥匙 |
[40:50] | Agent O’Connor! | 奥康纳探员 |
[40:52] | The driver of the van, | 他们在楼梯间里 |
[40:53] | they found him unconscious in the stairwell. | 发现那辆押送车的司机被打晕了 |
[40:54] | Stop the van. Stop the van! | 截下那辆车 截下那辆车 |
[40:56] | Stop the van. | 截下那辆车 |
[40:58] | Calling all units — 10-39 in progress. | 各单位注意 开启警笛 |
[41:00] | Oh, my god. What are you gonna do? | 天啊 你要怎么办 |
[41:02] | I’m gonna try to lose them. | 我会试着甩掉他们 |
[41:05] | Calling all — 10-59. | 各单位… 犯人押送 |
[41:09] | Prisoner escort commandeered by an unidentified party or parties. | 押送车被不明人员夺走 |
[41:12] | Proceed with caution. | 请小心实行抓捕 |
[41:13] | I’m gonna box them in! | 我要去围住他们 |
[41:21] | Hold on! I’m gonna try to lose them! | 抓紧了 我要甩开他们 |
[41:34] | Run! | 快跑 |
[41:51] | She’s gone! She’s gone! | 她已经跑了 她已经跑了 |