时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Alex Parrish. | 我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[00:02] | Protecting our country had always been my dream, | 保卫国家一直是我的夙愿 |
[00:04] | but my life took a very drastic turn. | 但我的人生却发生了翻天覆地的转变 |
[00:07] | You’re the closest survivor we’ve found to the blast site. | 你是离爆炸地点最近的生还者 |
[00:09] | But I don’t remember anything. | 但我什么都不记得了 |
[00:10] | You might remember more than you think. | 你记得的可能比你想的要多 |
[00:12] | It all started nine months ago… | 一切始于九个月前 |
[00:14] | On my way to the FBI academy. | 我前往联调局训练营的路上 |
[00:16] | Ryan Booth. | 瑞恩·布斯 |
[00:17] | We had sex in your car six hours ago. | 六小时前 我们在你车里做过爱 |
[00:20] | They wanted the best. | 他们只要精英 |
[00:21] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[00:22] | He’s a hard man to find. | 找他可真不容易啊 |
[00:23] | I can ask, or you can just tell me. | 我可以问 你也可以直接告诉我 |
[00:25] | I didn’t tell the whole truth in my interview yesterday. | 昨天审讯时我没有说出实情 |
[00:27] | My mother didn’t shoot my father. I did. | 不是我母亲杀了我父亲 是我杀的 |
[00:30] | This is my father. Who was he? | 这是我父亲 他究竟是谁 |
[00:32] | When I volunteer to go undercover, | 当我报名做卧底时 |
[00:34] | I don’t expect the academy. | 我没想到是来到训练营 |
[00:35] | Just stay close to her, okay? | 密切注意她就行了 |
[00:36] | Tell me what she does, what she says. | 跟我汇报她的一言一行 |
[00:38] | You think one of these people is a terrorist? | 你觉得这些人中有人是恐怖分子吗 |
[00:40] | We’re pretty sure they already were a terrorist | 我们确信 他们去匡提科时 |
[00:42] | when they got to quantico. | 就已经恐怖分子了 |
[00:42] | And we checked your gun. | 我们检查了你的枪 |
[00:43] | It was fired recently… at your apartment. | 最近开过枪… 在你公寓里 |
[00:46] | Agent Booth? | 布斯探员 |
[00:47] | I never thought before I’d save our country, | 我从未想过 在我拯救国家之前 |
[00:50] | I’d have to save myself. | 我要先自救 |
[00:51] | Miranda! What are you doing here? | 米兰达 你怎么在这里 |
[00:52] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 救你出去 |
[00:53] | Hold on! Run! | 抓紧了 跑 |
[00:55] | I need to find the truth. | 我需要找出真相 |
[00:58] | Run! | 跑 |
[01:07] | Name? | 姓名 |
[01:08] | Alex Parrish. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[01:09] | Why do you want to be in the FBI Academy? | 你为什么想考入联调局学院 |
[01:12] | I… | 我… |
[01:13] | ’cause I learned from an early age | 因为我很小就学会了一个道理 |
[01:16] | that things aren’t as they seem. | 事情不像表面那么简单 |
[01:27] | Becuse I want to make sure what happened to my mom and dad | 因为我不想我父母身上发生的悲剧 |
[01:30] | never happens to anybody else. | 在别人身上重演 |
[01:47] | Because I can noly do so much as a cop. | 相比警察 联调局更能让我发挥用武之地 |
[01:50] | You guys like cops, right? | 你们喜欢招警察做学员吧 |
[02:00] | Because I’m grateful… | 因为我心存感激 |
[02:03] | for the peace, safety, and stability | 感激这个国家让我们一家人 |
[02:07] | this country offered to my family. | 过上了和平安定的生活 |
[02:14] | Because… | 因为… |
[02:18] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[02:20] | She’s your mark. | 她就是你的目标 |
[02:22] | Because I believe in this country and what it stands for. | 因为我相信这个国家以及它捍卫的一切 |
[02:26] | And I want to protect it at all costs. | 我愿意不惜一切代价去保护这个国家 |
[02:49] | It’s OK. I’m done. | 没事 我好了 |
[02:52] | Get her trust back. | 重新赢得她的信任 |
[02:55] | I’m trying. | 我正努力呢 |
[02:55] | But ever since I – interrogated her for your class, | 但自从我在你课上审讯了她 |
[02:58] | She’s been cold. | 她就一直不搭理我 |
[02:59] | I pushed her too hard. | 上次审讯 我有些过火了 |
[03:04] | She’ll come around. | 她会回心转意的 |
[03:06] | Keep trying. | 继续努力 |
[03:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:21] | Odd means me this morning. | 奇数表示今早该我了 |
[03:23] | – We switch at lunch? – Okay. | -中午换吗 -好 |
[03:28] | Hey, I figured you might be missing home, | 我猜你可能会想家 |
[03:30] | so I got some orange flower water to make a kahweh baida. | 所以我搞到了一些橙花水给你煮白咖啡 |
[03:34] | Later today? | 稍后一起喝吗 |
[03:35] | Having trouble, trainee Amin? | 有问题吗 新兵阿敏 |
[03:37] | You did better yesterday. | 你昨天的表现得比今天好多了 |
[03:38] | Numbers should go up, not down. | 成绩应该上升 而不是下滑 |
[03:40] | Simon is distracting me again. | 西蒙又让我分心了 |
[03:42] | Time. | 时间到 |
[03:45] | 40 40. | |
[03:46] | 43 43. | |
[03:47] | 50 50. | |
[03:50] | All right, you got 30 seconds. Let’s get those guns built. | 限时30秒 把枪装好 |
[03:58] | You got a shadow. | 你遇上竞争对手了 |
[04:02] | All day, every day. | 跟我比了一天 每天都比 |
[04:04] | It’s because you’re best. | 因为你是最有实力 |
[04:05] | Second best. | 只能排第二 |
[04:09] | It’s like you’ve done this before. | 感觉你像学过啊 |
[04:12] | Marines? | 海军陆战队时学的吗 |
[04:13] | Oh, right, yeah. | 对 是的 |
[04:15] | Hey, Parrish. | 帕里什 |
[04:18] | Forgot the extractor. | 你没装抽壳钩 |
[04:30] | Looks like it’s a tie, huh? | 看来我们打平了 |
[04:34] | Not anymore. | 现在就不是了 |
[04:37] | How are you guys not exhausted? | 你们怎么还没有累垮啊 |
[04:40] | It’s like we had the Olympics in the morning, | 我们早上就像参加奥运会 |
[04:42] | and then we have to pass the bar every afternoon. | 每天下午还要通过重重考核 |
[04:45] | Or if you have any energy left… | 如果你还有力气… |
[04:49] | I’m trying to stay focused. | 我要专心训练 |
[04:51] | Missing your golden boy. | 想念你家”天之骄子”了吧 |
[04:54] | No, absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[04:55] | – I have actually loved the quiet since Caleb got booted. – Right. | -凯勒布不在 耳根清净也不错 -是哦 |
[04:59] | And there’s no hook up rule between NATs. | 新生之间不准乱搞 |
[05:01] | Need I remind you guys? | 大家不记得这条规定了吗 |
[05:02] | I mean, technically Alex broke that, but — | 艾丽克丝违反了这条 但… |
[05:04] | Hey, that was a one-time thing, | 就那么一次 |
[05:07] | And I didn’t even know who he was when it happened. | 而且我当时并不知道他的身份 |
[05:09] | I still don’t. | 现在也不清楚 |
[05:10] | I used to have better instincts, you know? | 我以前直觉挺准的 |
[05:12] | It seems your shadow found a new Peter Pan. | 看来你的竞争对手归换跟别人后屁股了 |
[05:18] | She can have him. | 让给她了 |
[05:20] | Whoever he is. | 管他究竟是谁 |
[05:24] | Oklahoma City. | 俄克拉何马城 |
[05:26] | September 11th. | 911事件 |
[05:28] | The Boston Marathon. | 波士顿马拉松事件 |
[05:30] | Now, while these tragic attacks | 你们也许认为你们来此 |
[05:31] | may be the reason you think you are here, | 是因为这些不幸的恐怖袭击 |
[05:35] | you are actually here because of Los Angeles in 2000, | 而真正的原因则是2000年的洛杉矶事件 |
[05:39] | Detroit in ’06, and Chicago in 2014. | 2006年的底特律事件以及2014年的芝加哥事件 |
[05:43] | Attacks the FBI stopped. | 都是联调局成功阻止的袭击事件 |
[05:45] | That is correct, trainee Parrish. | 完全正确 帕里什学员 |
[05:47] | The Bureau’s job is not to clean up tragedies. | 联调局的任务不是收拾残局 |
[05:51] | It’s to prevent them from happening in the first place. | 而是把祸患掐灭在源头之中 |
[05:55] | And in order for you to do that, you’ll need help. | 而为了达到目标 你们需要一些帮助 |
[06:00] | Meet the analysts. | 认识一下分析员 |
[06:05] | The analysts are working at H.Q. | 他们坐镇总部 |
[06:08] | to help bridge the gap between what you find and what it means. | 帮你们理清线索间的联系与含义 |
[06:13] | These 12 are here training just like you. | 这12位像你们一样 也是学员 |
[06:16] | They’ll be working with you for the next few weeks. | 他们会在接下来几周和你们共事 |
[06:24] | The agent-analyst relationship is integral, | 探员和分析员密不可分 缺一不可 |
[06:27] | so I urge you to get to know one another. | 所以我要求你们互相了解 |
[06:29] | Some of you may already know each other. | 有些人你们也许已经认识了 |
[06:33] | Mr. Haas, welcome back. | 哈斯先生 欢迎回来 |
[06:34] | It’s good to be back, Sir. | 能回来真好 长官 |
[06:37] | Now on to the exercise — | 现在回归训练课程 |
[06:39] | learning how to identify and stop an attack before it happens. | 如何在袭击事件发生前发现并阻止它 |
[06:44] | How do we begin to figure out | 我们又该如何弄清楚 |
[06:46] | when and where an attack may occur? | 潜在的袭击将发生在何时何地 |
[06:48] | We…find…evidence. | 我们通过证据寻找真相 |
[06:54] | Now, each site you see here | 你们现在看到的每一块布景区 |
[06:56] | is where a different real-life terrorist plot was hatched. | 都是真正的恐怖分子策划阴谋时的现场复原 |
[07:01] | Each site has been meticulously reconstructed | 每个场景都经过精心重建 |
[07:04] | with everything that was present when the FBI raided them. | 百分百还原了联调局突袭他们时的情形 |
[07:07] | In each case, | 这几次事件中 |
[07:08] | the attacks planned in these very rooms were foiled. | 所策划的恐怖袭击事件都被及时发现并阻止了 |
[07:12] | As agents, | 而作为探员 |
[07:13] | you’re going to need to be able to study scenes like this | 你需要具备调查这种现场的能力 |
[07:16] | and separate evidence which is meaningful | 能从大量纷杂的信息中 |
[07:19] | from that which is meaningless. | 找出有用的线索 |
[07:22] | So, divide yourself into three teams, | 你们自行分成三支队伍 |
[07:23] | and each team pick one room. | 每一队选一个房间 |
[07:25] | There are clues in each, which point to credible threats — | 每个房间的线索都指向一次恐怖袭击 |
[07:30] | Threats that will come to fruition in six hours | 如果你们不能及时发现并阻止 |
[07:35] | if you can’t find out what they are and stop them. | 恐怖袭击将在六个小时以后发生 |
[07:39] | We’ve given you the haystacks. | 给你们一片汪洋 |
[07:42] | Let’s see if you can find the needles. | 看你们能不能捞出针来 |
[07:54] | This was just found two blocks away under a car. | 刚在两个街区外的一辆车底下发现的 |
[07:57] | She can’t have gone far. | 她应该没跑远 |
[07:58] | We radioed checkpoints at every bridge, tunnel, and pier | 已经通知了所有大桥 隧道和码头的检查点 |
[08:00] | to keep an eye out, | 都注意她的行踪 |
[08:00] | but I doubt she’ll make it more than a few blocks. | 但我猜她没跑太远 |
[08:04] | I want a status report right now. | 立刻向我报告现状 |
[08:06] | Sixth Avenue, no sign of Parrish. | 第六大道 没有帕里什的踪影 |
[08:07] | 40th Street is clear, Sir. | 40号街没有情况 长官 |
[08:09] | Fifth is also clear. | 5号街也没有 |
[08:13] | We’re taking agent Shaw into custody. | 我们正在羁押肖探员 |
[08:14] | All agents be advised — proceed with caution. | 所有探员注意 小心实行抓捕 |
[08:17] | Suspect is armed, desperate, | 嫌疑人持有武器 已不顾一切 |
[08:19] | extremely dangerous, and highly trained. | 训练有素 极度危险 |
[08:22] | I want her alive. If possible. | 我要活口 如果可能的话 |
[08:24] | Really, Liam? | 真的吗 廉姆 |
[08:25] | If possible? | “如果可能的话” |
[08:29] | Alex, where are you? | 艾丽克丝 你在哪 |
[08:31] | You think I’d tell you that? | 你觉得我会告诉你吗 |
[08:32] | Look, come back in. We can help you. | 快回来 我们能帮你 |
[08:34] | Like you were helping me by sending me to jail? | 帮我送进监狱吗 |
[08:36] | Look, if you didn’t want to go to jail, | 如果你不想坐牢 |
[08:38] | you should have thought about that before you detonated that bomb. | 在你引爆炸弹前就应该意识到这一点 |
[08:40] | How could you even think I did that, Liam? | 你怎么能认为是我做的 廉姆 |
[08:42] | You know me. You know me better than anyone. | 你了解我 比任何人都了解我 |
[08:44] | All agents switch channels. | 所有探员换频道 |
[08:46] | No more walkies. She burned them. | 不要用对讲机了 她在监听 |
[08:47] | I thought I knew you – until we raided your apartment | 我以为了解你 直到我们突袭了你的公寓 |
[08:50] | and found an agent bleeding out on your floor | 在你房间发现一名受伤倒地的探员 |
[08:52] | surrounded by plastic explosives. | 和一屋子的塑胶炸弹 |
[08:54] | When I left my apartment at 5:00 this morning, it was empty. | 我今早五点离开时 公寓里什么也没有 |
[08:57] | Someone had to have broken in after I left, | 一定是有人在我离开后闯了进去 |
[08:59] | someone who shot Ryan. | 射伤了瑞恩 |
[09:00] | And instead of looking for that person, you’re after me? | 你不去抓那个人反而来抓我 |
[09:03] | You better pray agent Booth corroborates your story | 你最好祈祷布斯探员做完手术后 |
[09:05] | when he gets out of surgery ’cause if he doesn’t, | 能证实你的说法 如果不能 |
[09:07] | I am putting your face all over the news. | 我会通知各大媒体通缉你 |
[09:10] | You won’t last a day in the wind. | 你逃不过一天 |
[09:11] | A day is all I need. | 一天就够了 |
[09:13] | Triangulate the signal and find her. | 定位信号源 找到她 |
[09:17] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[09:22] | I’m gonna find the needle. | 我要找出那根针 |
[09:31] | Remember, NATs, you have two hours | 记住 你们有两个小时 |
[09:33] | to find evidence in your rooms of potential terrorist threat. | 在房间中找出 |
[09:34] | to find evidence in your rooms of potential terrorist threat. | 潜在恐怖袭击的证据 |
[09:49] | You talk to me outside the class, you know. | 下课后再谈 |
[09:50] | This isn’t high school. | 这可不是高中 |
[09:51] | What’s on your mind? | 有什么想说 |
[09:55] | Have you found anything on my father yet? | 你查到关于我父亲的事了吗 |
[09:57] | I mean, was he even in the FBI? | 他真是联调局的吗 |
[09:59] | I told you I’d let you know if I found something. | 我说过如果查到什么会告诉你的 |
[10:02] | And I will. | 相信我 |
[10:06] | Team’s looking for you. | 回到你的调查小组 |
[10:12] | A NAT killed himself in front of you, | 一个学员当着你的面自杀 |
[10:16] | and the FBI just let you back in like nothing happened? | 联调局就这么让你回来装作什么都没发生 |
[10:19] | You mean after I saved them from letting a ticking time bomb into their ranks? | 我可是帮联调局解除了一个”定时炸弹” |
[10:23] | Hell yeah, they let me back in — with commendation. | 他们对我赞赏有加 让我归队 |
[10:25] | Yeah, but as an analyst, not a NAT. | 但是作为分析员 不是特工新生 |
[10:28] | That’s my choice. | 我自己选的 |
[10:29] | Being an analyst is — it’s way cooler. | 做分析员酷多了 |
[10:32] | I get to sit back, I get to put my feet up, | 我就往椅子上一靠 两腿一翘 |
[10:34] | scroll through all the #WhiteHuskies on Instagram | 刷刷”白色哈士奇”的图片话题 |
[10:37] | while you have to pick through five years | 而你却得翻查那些疯子们 |
[10:39] | of some crazy dude’s garbage. | 囤积了五年的垃圾 |
[10:41] | Oh, look at this one. Isn’t this one just adorbs? | 看这只 是不是只小可爱 |
[10:45] | By the way, you got a tissue stuck to your arm. | 另外 有片纸巾黏在你胳膊上了 |
[10:48] | Hopefully, that’s not a happy tissue. | 希望不是”打飞机”后的纸 |
[10:52] | You know, I would have thought you’d changed after everything, | 我本以为那件事后 你会有所改变 |
[10:54] | but… you’re still the same. | 但你还是那副德行 |
[10:57] | They shouldn’t have let you back in. | 他们不该让你回来 |
[10:59] | Hey, if you want to call the director and complain, | 如果你想打电话向主管抱怨 |
[11:01] | I got his number right here. | 我这有他电话 |
[11:03] | It’s under “Favorites.” | 就在常用联系人里 |
[11:06] | Did you know that there was an undercover agent in your class? | 你知道你班上有个卧底探员吗 |
[11:10] | – Ryan Booth. – No. Why is he here? | -瑞恩·布斯 -不知道 他为什么在这 |
[11:13] | I’m thinking that the executive assistant director | 我想是行政助理局长 |
[11:15] | sent him down here to spy on me, | 派他来监视我 |
[11:17] | see how I’m doing running this place. | 看我管理得如何 |
[11:19] | He never wanted me appointed, | 他根本不想任命我 |
[11:21] | but it’s hard firing your highest-ranking woman without cause. | 但不能无缘无故就开除一个女性高层 |
[11:25] | Just goes to show you no matter where you are in the Bureau, | 这就说明 不论你在局里是什么职位 |
[11:29] | Assistant Director or agent trainee either, | 助理局长或是新生特工 |
[11:31] | there is always someone who knows something you don’t. | 总有人知道一些你不知道的事 |
[11:34] | It’s a good time to ask what you’re doing with those twins. | 那正好问一下 那对双胞胎是什么情况 |
[11:39] | How to keep secrets from the people you’re supposed to trust the most. | 如何跟自己本该最信任的人保密 |
[11:44] | You know, you really should teach that here. | 你真该教教他们这招 |
[11:45] | You learn pretty quick once you’re out. | 当你出局后 很快就能学会 |
[11:47] | The needs of the Bureau… | 联调局的需求… |
[11:50] | Funny, they never finish that sentence, | 有趣的是 他们从不把话说完 |
[11:52] | but we somehow always know what they mean. | 但我们都知道他们的意思 |
[11:55] | See ya. | 回见 |
[11:58] | I hear you’re having performance issues. | 听说你们俩训练成绩不稳定啊 |
[12:00] | I’m not. Are you, Nimah? | 我没有问题 妮尔麦你呢 |
[12:02] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[12:03] | No one’s gonna believe you’re the same person | 如果你们表现不完全一致 |
[12:05] | unless you match. | 这事就会穿帮 |
[12:07] | Which means you have to act and perform the same. | 也就是说 你们的言行与成绩必须一致 |
[12:10] | If one of you can only do 10 pull-ups, | 如果一人只能做十个引体向上 |
[12:12] | the other one can’t be seen doing 12. | 另一人就不能做十二个 |
[12:15] | So if Raina likes to hang out with Simon Asher, | 那要是雷娜喜欢跟西蒙·艾瑟混在一起 |
[12:18] | I have to do the same? | 我也要那样吗 |
[12:19] | He pulls my focus, – always talking about nothing, about coffee. | 他很烦人 就知道跟你聊咖啡 |
[12:23] | I don’t even like coffee. | 我都不喜欢咖啡 |
[12:24] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[12:25] | He reminds me of people back home. | 他让我想起家乡人 |
[12:27] | He never distracts me. | 我从来不觉得他烦 |
[12:28] | Trainees Amin. Raina. | 阿敏学员 雷娜学员 |
[12:32] | You’re the first experiment of your kind in Bureau history. | 局里首次实行这样的双胞胎计划 |
[12:36] | Please don’t screw it up. | 拜托别搞砸了 |
[12:39] | Stay away from Simon. | 离西蒙远点 |
[12:41] | And all of the other NATs. | 跟所有学员都保持距离 |
[12:43] | The assignment waiting for you at the end of your training | 如果你们的身份暴露了 |
[12:45] | cannot happen if your cover is blown. | 就别想接培训结束后的那个任务了 |
[12:47] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[12:49] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[12:50] | I know how important this is for you. | 我知道这事对你很重要 |
[12:51] | We will match. | 我们会表现一致的 |
[13:04] | Get out of here. | 你先到那边去 |
[13:10] | Did you, | 你居然 |
[13:11] | a former Assistant Director, | 作为一个前助理局长 |
[13:14] | disguise yourself, take out two guards, | 假扮司机 袭击了两名警卫 |
[13:16] | commandeer a prison transport, | 劫持了押送车 |
[13:18] | and help a suspected terrorist escape? | 帮助一名恐怖分子疑犯逃走了 |
[13:21] | You’re the one helping the terrorist escape | 是你错抓了帕里什探员 |
[13:23] | by chasing after Agent Parrish. | 才让真正的恐怖分子逍遥法外 |
[13:24] | Miranda, a bullet from her gun is in one of our agents! | 米兰达 我们探员体内的子弹是从她手枪射出的 |
[13:28] | Her GO-Bag was found two blocks from here. | 在两条街外找到了她的逃生包 |
[13:30] | The access point used to get the bomb into Grand Central | 她之前主动要求负责中央车站入口处的安保工作 |
[13:33] | was part of a perimeter detail she personally requested. | 而入站口正是炸弹顺利通过安检的地方 |
[13:35] | Evidence lies! | 证据也会说谎 |
[13:37] | Especially when it’s been put there on purpose. | 尤其是故意让人发现的证据 |
[13:39] | Alex would never do something like this. | 艾丽克丝不会做出这种事 |
[13:41] | Why do you think she’s innocent? | 你凭什么认为她是无辜的 |
[13:44] | You only ever see the best in people, | 你只会看到人们好的一面 |
[13:46] | and it blinds you to who they really are. | 而从来看不清他们的真面目 |
[13:48] | Just like it did with your son. | 你对你儿子也是如此 |
[13:51] | Tell me something, Liam. | 告诉我 廉姆 |
[13:53] | When you look at her, what do you see? | 在你眼里她究竟是谁 |
[13:56] | The recruit you fell in love with, | 是你爱上的学员 |
[13:58] | or the terrorist who rejected you? | 还是拒绝了你的恐怖分子 |
[14:10] | – Yeah. – Vasquez here. | -怎么了 -我是巴兹克斯探员 |
[14:11] | I’m at Parrish’s apartment. | 我在帕里什的公寓 |
[14:13] | Beyond what S.W.A.T. found this morning, we’ve come up empty. | 除了今早特警找到的 我们一无所获 |
[14:15] | I think this was a dry run. | 我觉得这里是个幌子 |
[14:17] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:18] | There’s no way she could have built a bomb here | 她根本不可能在这里造出 |
[14:19] | to take out a whole block. | 将整个街区引爆的炸弹 |
[14:20] | I’m sure she has a safe house somewhere. | 我确信她还有别的藏身之处 |
[14:22] | She’s there now. | 她现在就在那里 |
[14:24] | Okay, look, just, uh, bag and tag everything you have. | 好的 将你找到的所有物品装袋存档 |
[14:27] | Get back to the command post. | 回到指挥中心 |
[14:28] | We’re gonna need all hands on deck to find her. | 我们要出动全员搜捕她 |
[14:33] | You’re never gonna catch her. | 你永远都抓不到她的 |
[14:35] | She’s too good. | 她太出色了 |
[14:37] | We taught her too well. | 我们教得太好了 |
[14:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:48] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[14:50] | – Deliveries only. – I need your help. | -仅限外送 -我需要你们的帮助 |
[14:52] | Does that security camera record 24 hours? | 那台监控是24小时工作的吗 |
[14:56] | I need to see what it got | 我需要看看 |
[14:57] | between 5:00 and 9:00 a.m. this morning. | 今早五点到九点的录像 |
[15:09] | Hey, I just want to apologize for this morning. | 我想为今早的事情道歉 |
[15:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[15:15] | So many clothes, huh? | 衣服太多了 对吧 |
[15:17] | For just a mom and her teen daughter, | 对一对母女来说 |
[15:18] | there are so many styles, eras, sizes. | 衣服风格 款式和尺码过分多了点 |
[15:21] | Looks my grandmother’s basement in Forest Hills. | 看着就像我奶奶在森林山的地下室 |
[15:25] | Uh, these clothes are all made of synthetic fibers, | 这些衣服的布料都是人造纤维 |
[15:28] | highly flammable. | 非常易燃 |
[15:29] | You think that’s a needle? | 你觉得这是线索吗 |
[15:30] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:32] | All these receipts and ticket stubs are apparently a dead end. | 这些收据和票根都没什么用 |
[15:36] | What you got? | 你查到什么 |
[15:37] | E-mails between our hacker | 黑客和他远在奥斯陆的女友 |
[15:39] | and his long-distance girlfriend in Oslo. | 一直有邮件往来 |
[15:41] | They keep planning these vacations everywhere. | 他们一直计划着去各地度假 |
[15:44] | They never go anywhere. | 但却哪都没去 |
[15:45] | Most hackers are lone wolves, | 很多黑客都习惯独来独往 |
[15:47] | So maybe he was stringing her along. | 所以或许他只是在玩弄她 |
[15:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:52] | I still think it’s a clue. | 但我还觉得这是条线索 |
[15:55] | You’re sitting on evidence. | 你坐到证据上了 |
[15:57] | You’re not even supposed to be in here. | 你都不该进来的 |
[15:59] | The wi-fi sucks over there. | 那边信号太烂了 |
[16:00] | So you’d rather disturb crime scene, | 所以你就为了看人们从滑水板上 |
[16:02] | so you can watch videos of people falling off | 狠狠摔下来的搞笑视频 |
[16:04] | of water skis without buffering. | 宁可跑来破坏犯罪现场 |
[16:05] | Whoa, calm down, Reese Witherspoon. | 别激动 瑞茜·威瑟斯彭 |
[16:07] | I’m researching the psychos | 我在研究那些 |
[16:08] | who cited “Catcher in the Rye” as inspiration, | 将《麦田守望者》当做精神食粮的变态狂 |
[16:11] | to see if their MO’s match the evidence you found. | 看他们的作案手法和你找到的证据是否相关 |
[16:14] | You did notice a copy | 你有注意到 |
[16:15] | next to that survivalist’s glass of pencils? | 求生屋主人他笔筒旁边的书吧 |
[16:22] | Ryan, I think I’m on to something. | 瑞恩 我觉得我找到线索了 |
[16:23] | She was an elementary-school teacher. | 她是名小学教师 |
[16:25] | Yes, but what elementary-school teacher | 没错 小学教师怎么可能 |
[16:27] | can afford first-class tickets and five-star resorts? | 坐得起头等舱 住得起五星级酒店 |
[16:30] | Doesn’t line up. | 这根本不合理 |
[16:31] | Like when a marine from Maryland | 就像某位马里兰的海军陆战队成员 |
[16:32] | owns a car registered in his name from California. | 有一辆在加州注册的汽车 |
[16:35] | Means nothing. | 这说明不了什么 |
[16:36] | On its own, maybe. | 单看这件事 确实没什么 |
[16:38] | But pair that with that marine | 但再加上一件事 |
[16:40] | being in Manila on tour for months, | 他在马尼拉出任务数月 |
[16:41] | but yet having somehow managed | 竟然还能通过 |
[16:44] | to get through weeks of FBI tests and interviews, | 联调局一连数周的考核和面试 |
[16:47] | it starts to paint a picture, don’t you think? | 这事就值得怀疑了吧 |
[16:49] | Do you ever think your trust issues | 你有想过你这么多疑 |
[16:50] | impact your ability to see clearly? | 会影响你的判断能力吗 |
[16:53] | You read my file. What does it say? | 你看过我的档案 上面怎么说 |
[16:55] | Unlike you and these e-mails, | 我跟你不一样 包括这些邮件 |
[16:58] | I don’t believe everything I read. | 我不相信这些摆在明面上的东西 |
[17:00] | I still think the girlfriend’s in on it, | 我始终觉得这女友是同伙 |
[17:02] | just like I still think I’m right about you. | 就跟我觉得我没看错你一样 |
[17:05] | Yo, Booth. | 布斯 |
[17:07] | If she’s bothering you, come work with me. | 如果她干扰到你 就来我这边吧 |
[17:08] | I already got three leads. | 我已经有三条线索了 |
[17:10] | She’s stuck on one. | 她还在纠结那一个 |
[17:13] | Simon, right? Elias. | 你是西蒙吧 我是伊莱亚斯 |
[17:15] | I thought I’d introduce myself. | 我觉得我该自我介绍一下 |
[17:17] | There’s not a lot of, you know, us around here. | 这里像咱们这样的人不多 |
[17:21] | Us? | 咱们这样的人 |
[17:22] | Jews? | 犹太人 |
[17:24] | You’re Jewish? | 你是犹太人吗 |
[17:26] | No. | 不是 |
[17:27] | Ah — you meant — | 你是说… |
[17:29] | – I did. – Yep. | -是的 -好吧 |
[17:30] | Yeah.I just — just, uh, panicked for a second. | 我刚才有点慌 |
[17:33] | I thought maybe it looked like I was hitting on you. | 我怕你觉得我是在找你搭讪 |
[17:36] | Uh, didn’t till just this second. | 你没说之前 我还真没这么想 |
[17:40] | You know, it’s just — | 我是想说… |
[17:42] | You’re the first openly gay agent trainee in history. | 你是史上首个出柜的特工学员 |
[17:45] | You know, there’s been tons of gay analysts, | 这有很多同志分析员 |
[17:46] | but never — It’s just an honor to meet you. | 但从没有过… 很荣幸见到你 |
[17:52] | Yeah, well, um… I’m not here because I’m gay. | 我来这里和我是同志没关系 |
[17:56] | And I’m guessing you’re not, either, so if you don’t mind, | 我猜你也一样 不介意的话 |
[17:58] | I’d like to get back to work, | 我要回去工作了 |
[18:00] | continue showing I have more to offer | 去证明除了我的性取向 |
[18:01] | than just my sexuality. | 我还有别的能耐 |
[18:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:04] | Yes, I was right! | 没错 我说得没错 |
[18:06] | The flight numbers, the hotel rates, | 航班号码 酒店价格 |
[18:08] | the rental-car models — They’re code. | 租车型号 这都是密码 |
[18:11] | They’re talking code. | 他们是在用密码交流 |
[18:12] | That’s correct, trainee Parrish. Good eye. | 没错 帕里什学员 好眼力 |
[18:15] | Now you got to bring that to your analyst | 现在你要把这些信息交给分析员 |
[18:16] | to find out what it means. | 让他们破解密码 |
[18:21] | I sent everyone home like you asked. | 照你说的 我把人都打发走了 |
[18:24] | Your suspect lives across the street? | 你要找的嫌疑人就住在街对面吗 |
[18:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:29] | Is that the suspect? | 那是嫌疑人吗 |
[18:36] | There’s someone in that apartment. | 有人在公寓里 |
[18:37] | No one entered that building after the suspect left. | 嫌疑人离开后没有人再进过大楼 |
[18:41] | How did they get in? | 他们是怎么进去的 |
[18:46] | – Ryan. – Who’s that? | -瑞恩 -那是谁 |
[18:52] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[18:54] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没事 |
[18:58] | That’s you on the camera. | 监控录像上的人是你 |
[19:03] | Okay, it’s not what it looks like. | 不是你看到的这样 |
[19:05] | You saw me leave that building. | 你看见我离开那栋楼 |
[19:07] | The real terrorist is the one who found a way in after I left. | 真正的恐怖分子是我离开后进入大楼的人 |
[19:12] | I wish you hadn’t done that. | 你不该跑的 |
[19:21] | I just thought I’d sit in and see how things are going. | 我就是来旁听 看看进展如何 |
[19:23] | You know how I love this training. | 你知道我超爱这类训练课 |
[19:25] | Make yourself at home. | 你随意 |
[19:29] | Would the trainees who found a piece of evidence come down? | 请找到证据的新生到前面来 |
[19:32] | The analysts have information for you. | 分析员有信息要分享 |
[19:34] | You’ve made it to the next round. | 你们成功进入下一轮 |
[19:39] | All right. | 来吧 |
[19:40] | Let’s see what you got and if there’s a threat there. | 看看你发现的线索是否存在威胁 |
[19:46] | Simon, uh — | 西蒙 |
[19:50] | So, you and Simon are friends? | 你和西蒙是朋友喽 |
[19:52] | There are no friends here, only competition. | 这里没有朋友 只有竞争对手 |
[19:54] | I told everyone he was a virgin. | 我公开说过他是处男 |
[19:56] | Now he wants to stay on my good side. | 现在他是想讨好我 |
[19:58] | There’s such a thing as a gay virgin? | 有同志处男这种说法吗 |
[20:01] | I like making him squirm. | 我喜欢搞得他很难为情 |
[20:03] | Like with Gaza. | 就像加沙那件事 |
[20:04] | Gaza? | 加沙什么事 |
[20:06] | His time there. | 他在那里生活过 |
[20:08] | With the evidence you collected, | 根据大家所收集的证据 |
[20:09] | the analysts have been using the world’s largest criminal database. | 分析员使用了全世界最大的犯罪数据库 |
[20:12] | Ours. | 我们的数据库 |
[20:13] | To help determine when and where these attacks might occur. | 以此判断袭击可能发生的时间与地点 |
[20:17] | Sir, I found a location. | 长官 我找到了一个位置 |
[20:18] | Our team’s survival shack | 我们队的”求生屋”场景 |
[20:20] | belongs to a rogue member of the E.L.F. Intel from a K.A. | 属于ELF情报集团的叛乱成员 |
[20:23] | on file points to an assassination attempt | 根据资料显示 |
[20:25] | on the senator on the Capitol steps. | 他企图在国会大厦台阶上谋杀参议员 |
[20:28] | Done. | 完成 |
[20:30] | Board it. | 写上吧 |
[20:31] | Well, look at that. You are good at this. | 看看 你很擅长情报分析啊 |
[20:34] | With our evidence, | 根据我们组的证据 |
[20:35] | looks like the woman who owned the suburban home | 看来这个住在郊区的女房主 |
[20:36] | is planning on burning down a Planned Parenthood. | 计划烧毁一幢计划生育组织大楼 |
[20:40] | Her daughter got an abortion there. | 她女儿在那里做了流产手术 |
[20:41] | Alex was right. | 艾丽克丝说得没错 |
[20:42] | Our hacker was put on a terrorist watch list by the FBI. | 联调局曾把这个黑客列入恐怖人员监视名单中 |
[20:46] | He didn’t like it. | 这惹恼了他 |
[20:46] | To get revenge, | 为了报复 |
[20:47] | he and his girlfriend are going to bomb Independence Hall. | 他和他女友打算炸毁独立大厅[费城] |
[20:50] | Okay. | 很好 |
[20:52] | Independence Hall, Capitol steps, | 独立大厅 国会大厦台阶上 |
[20:56] | Planned Parenthood. | 计划生育组织 |
[20:59] | Oh, nope, nope, nope, nope. Not so fast. | 等等 别急着走 |
[21:01] | Now you know where. | 现在知道了袭击地点 |
[21:03] | The question becomes, when? | 问题是 袭击时间呢 |
[21:05] | People who threaten this country every day. | 每天都有人威胁国家安全 |
[21:07] | Not all of them follow through. | 但不是所有人都付诸行动了 |
[21:08] | As agents, you have to prioritize. | 作为探员 你们要懂得分清主次 |
[21:10] | You can’t waste the Bureau’s resources. | 不能浪费局里的资源 |
[21:12] | Which of these threats… | 这些威胁中… |
[21:13] | – If any. – …are immediate? | -如果有的话 -哪个最紧急 |
[21:15] | You have to decide before it’s too late. | 你们要在袭击发生前赶紧决定 |
[21:17] | And you have five minutes. | 各位有五分钟时间 |
[21:19] | Well, clearly, it’s Independence Hall. | 很明显 是独立大厅 |
[21:20] | Historical sites are the most targeted in this country. | 历史遗迹是最常见的目标 |
[21:22] | Dude, it’s the senator. | 老兄 是参议员 |
[21:24] | You’re only saying that because it’s what you found. | 你这么说 不过是因为那是你的发现 |
[21:26] | Most people who plan to blow up a building | 多数计划炸楼的人 |
[21:28] | don’t go through with it. | 都不会真的去做 |
[21:29] | Assassins do. | 而暗杀凶手则会 |
[21:30] | Is nobody gonna bring up Planned Parenthood? | 没人觉得是计划生育组织大楼吗 |
[21:32] | I mean, it’s the easiest target. There’s no security. | 这个是最简单的目标 那里没有安保 |
[21:34] | Well, if someone wanted to stop abortions, | 如果有人想禁止堕胎 |
[21:36] | wouldn’t they take down the doctors, not the building? | 直接把医生干掉就好了 为什么毁掉整栋大楼 |
[21:38] | Yeah, well, no offense, but I didn’t work with you on this. | 无意冒犯 但是我们不在一组 |
[21:39] | Wait, wait, you guys, I really — | 等等 大家等等 我… |
[21:41] | I didn’t think I’d say this, but I’m with Shelby. | 尽管不情愿 但我同意谢尔比说的 |
[21:42] | Assassinations take one person. | 暗杀行动只要一个人就够了 |
[21:44] | It’s easy. | 这很容易做到 |
[21:46] | – It’s the senator. – Hacker. | -就是议员 -是黑客 |
[21:47] | – An angry mom. – It could be both. | -是那位生气的母亲 -可能都是 |
[21:49] | – What if it’s none? – None wasn’t an option. | -如果都不是呢 -那不可能 |
[21:51] | Agent O’Connor did say, | 奥康纳特工的确说 |
[21:52] | “Which of these threats, if any.” | “如果这些恐怖袭击是真的话” |
[21:54] | Yeah, well, he also said | 没错 他还说了 |
[21:55] | that Planned Parenthood was the gun room, | 计划生育组织大楼的模拟场景就在枪械室 |
[21:57] | so that’s where I’m going. | 我要去那里 |
[21:58] | I’m winning this thing. | 我赢定了 |
[22:00] | Look, shouldn’t there be a twist to this or something? | 听着 也许这里面另有蹊跷 |
[22:02] | Well, it’s not like your intuition hasn’t been wrong before. | 你的直觉又不是每次都准 |
[22:05] | I may have been off my game since I got here, | 我来这之后是有过判断失误的时候 |
[22:06] | but not about this. | 但这次肯定没错 |
[22:08] | I have a feeling. | 我有很强烈的感觉 |
[22:09] | We can’t waste time waiting some hunch to kick in. | 我们不可能把时间浪费在找感觉上 |
[22:11] | You have three minutes. | 你们还有三分钟 |
[22:12] | I’m going to the auditorium. | 我去礼堂 |
[22:13] | I’m going to the parking-lot Capitol. | 我去国会大厦的停车场 |
[22:16] | I’m going to the gun room! | 我去枪械室了 |
[22:17] | Booth, you coming? | 布斯 你来吗 |
[22:22] | Uh, Mr. Haas, not so fast. | 哈斯先生 你现在不能去现场 |
[22:25] | Mm, analysts stay at their desks. | 分析人员只能坐办公室 |
[22:28] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[22:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:30] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[22:38] | Help, let me out! | 救命 放我出去 |
[22:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:41] | Please let me out. Please! | 放我出去 求你了 |
[22:45] | Hello! Please. | 有人吗 求你了 |
[22:48] | We tracked Parrish’s walkie signal. | 我们定位了帕里什的对讲机 |
[22:50] | She’s around the corner inside a building. | 她在附近一座大楼里 |
[22:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:04] | You should have noticed the hacker’s threat was a set up | 你们应该察觉到这是黑客设下的陷阱 |
[23:06] | meant to entrap and identify FBI agents | 目的是引联调局探员上钩 |
[23:09] | who put him on the watch list. | 找出是谁把他列入了监视名单 |
[23:10] | You’re all burned. Game over. | 你们都暴露了 游戏结束 |
[23:18] | What’s going on? Did we win? | 怎么样 我们赢了吗 |
[23:20] | As with most zealots, | 跟大多数狂热分子的威胁一样 |
[23:21] | this was not an imminent threat. | 这不是最紧急的 |
[23:22] | Sorry. You picked the wrong one. | 抱歉 你们选错了 |
[23:33] | Our survivalist threat | 我们查出来的暗杀计划 |
[23:34] | was still in the planning stage, apparently. | 还只是在策划阶段 |
[23:36] | We tipped him off that we were on to him, | 我们打草惊蛇了 |
[23:38] | and he went underground. | 他就藏匿起来了 |
[23:40] | Everyone lost? | 没人成功吗 |
[23:44] | Where’s trainee Parrish? | 帕里什学员呢 |
[23:46] | – This is it. – All right, all right, check for exits. | -就是这里 -好 检查有没有其他出口 |
[23:48] | Weapons out. | 准备好武器 |
[23:51] | On my mark. | 注意听我口令 |
[23:55] | Seal any other exits. | 封锁大楼所有出口 |
[23:57] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[23:58] | On the ground now! | 趴在地上 |
[23:59] | Get on the ground right now! | 赶快趴下 |
[24:09] | It’s her walkie. | 她的对讲机 |
[24:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:15] | She planted the walkie on him. | 她把对讲机放他包里了 |
[24:23] | What do you got? | 有什么线索 |
[24:24] | Bistro on 7th. Right across the — | 7号街小餐馆 就在对面… |
[24:26] | She’s across the street! Let’s go, let’s go! | 她在马路对面 快走 快 |
[24:47] | What are you doing in our office? | 你来我们的办公室干吗 |
[24:49] | The exercise is over. Everyone failed. | 训练课程结束了 大家都没通过 |
[24:52] | None of the threats today were real. | 今天的全部安全威胁都是假的 |
[24:54] | The only real threat was you. | 真正的威胁是你 |
[24:58] | Go on. | 继续 |
[24:59] | The exercise was built on information | 训练课上所需的信息 |
[25:01] | provided to us by you. | 都是由你提供的 |
[25:03] | But information is only worth anything | 但只有信息来源真实可靠时 |
[25:05] | if you trust the source that it came from. | 发现的线索才有用 |
[25:08] | So, I went back to the rooms to see what I hadn’t seen before. | 所以我回到模拟现场寻找我遗漏的线索 |
[25:12] | You were playing us, | 你压根就是在耍我们 |
[25:13] | and you even left clues in each room to taunt us. | 你在每个模拟现场都留下线索来嘲笑我们 |
[25:17] | Like — like the cup of pencils in the shack | 比如小屋中笔筒里的铅笔 |
[25:20] | or — or the ticket stubs that Ryan found in the hacker’s den. | 还有瑞恩在黑客书房里发现的票根 |
[25:25] | And in the bedroom… | 卧室里… |
[25:28] | and you held the key to all of it | 其实整个过程里 |
[25:29] | in your hand the whole time. | 答案一直就在你手里 |
[25:32] | Your Kentucky Wildcats. | 你的肯塔基野猫队马克杯 |
[25:34] | You used the word “Reconstructed” for the rooms, | 你说模拟屋子都是”重建”的 |
[25:36] | and that was the key. | 这就是答案所在 |
[25:38] | They weren’t real. | 他们根本不是真的 |
[25:40] | Can’t just follow orders. | 不要只是听从命令 |
[25:42] | Got to trust your gut. | 要相信你的直觉 |
[25:44] | If a person in authority says, “This is a crime scene,” | 如果当局有人说”这是犯罪现场” |
[25:46] | anyone would believe it. | 大家都会相信 |
[25:48] | You have to question everything. | 但是你需要质疑一切 |
[25:50] | You have to look past what you’re told to find the truth. | 你必须看穿表象找出真相 |
[25:52] | Evidence lies. | 证据也会说谎 |
[25:55] | Information can be spun. | 线索也可能造假 |
[25:57] | Your intellect may have got you here, | 你们的智慧让你们来到这里 |
[25:59] | but it will be your instincts | 但是要成为优秀的特工 |
[26:01] | that will make you special agents. | 你们还得有敏锐的直觉 |
[26:02] | This exercise was set up for you to fail. | 这项训练就是设计让你们失败的 |
[26:05] | Use it. Learn from it. | 好好体会 总结经验 |
[26:08] | Alex is the first recruit in the years | 艾丽克丝是多年来在这项课程上 |
[26:10] | we’ve run this exercise to figure it out. | 首位看出问题的学员 |
[26:12] | Clearly, her instincts are very strong. | 很显然 她的直觉很准 |
[26:14] | Good on you for trusting them. | 能相信你的直觉 这很棒 |
[26:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:46] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[27:28] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[27:30] | – I didn’t do it! – Open the door. | -不是我干的 -开门 |
[27:31] | I didn’t do it, Natalie. | 不是我干的 娜塔莉 |
[27:33] | Open the door, Alex! | 开门 艾丽克丝 |
[27:37] | What the…? | 这是怎么回事… |
[27:48] | Vasquez, we’re street level. | 巴兹克斯 我们在楼下马路上 |
[27:49] | Suspect is on the second floor. | 嫌疑人在二楼 |
[27:51] | Get up here now. | 快上来 |
[27:52] | On our way. | 马上到 |
[28:15] | She’s in next building. | 她在隔壁楼里 |
[28:16] | Seal the exits. I can fit. | 封锁出口 我穿过去 |
[28:18] | You guys go around. | 你们绕道拦截 |
[29:02] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[29:04] | I said don’t move! | 我说别动 |
[29:07] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好好好 |
[29:11] | I’m innocent, Natalie. You have to believe me. | 我是无辜的 娜塔莉 你得相信我 |
[29:14] | Hands behind your head! | 手放到脑后 |
[29:15] | Someone’s framing me. Someone — someone we both know. | 有人陷害了我 是我们都认识的人 |
[29:17] | Vasquez, what’s your 20? | 巴兹克斯 报告你的位置 |
[29:18] | Okay. Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[29:20] | If I did it, | 如果是我 |
[29:20] | why would I leave an apartment full of evidence that points to me | 为何我在公寓里留下证据指向我 |
[29:23] | and let myself get caught at the bomb site? | 还让自己在爆炸地点被逮到 |
[29:25] | Why would I come back here | 为何我要回来 |
[29:26] | instead of taking the opportunity to run? | 而不是抓住机会跑掉 |
[29:29] | Why would I shoot the man we both love? | 为何我要向我们俩都爱的男人开枪 |
[29:33] | Over there! | 在那儿 |
[29:34] | They’re on the next building. | 他们在旁边的楼上 |
[29:46] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[30:02] | They didn’t ask you to choose. | 他们没让你选 |
[30:05] | This was all you could get. | 你只能做这个 |
[30:10] | When my parents heard that I got kicked out, they were done. | 我父母听说我被开除时就放弃我了 |
[30:13] | I was always a screw-up, but, um… | 我一直不成器 但… |
[30:16] | Now I’m the first Haas to not make agent since Hoover. | 自胡佛任期 我是家族唯一没当上探员的 |
[30:21] | My sister’s the only one who felt bad. | 只有我姐为我难过 |
[30:22] | Sh-she called a friend. | 她联系了她一个朋友 |
[30:24] | An analyst. | 一位分析员 |
[30:27] | So… here I am. | 所以我成为分析员了 |
[30:29] | I came to watch everyone else | 眼睁睁看着大家 |
[30:30] | become the agent I grew up wanting to be. | 当上了我梦寐以求想当的探员 |
[30:34] | You’ll find a way back. | 你会再当上探员的 |
[30:38] | It doesn’t work like that. | 当不上了 |
[30:40] | This is a one-way ticket. | 这是张单程票 |
[30:53] | Hey, did I offend you before? | 我之前冒犯你了吗 |
[30:57] | Well, when you chose your analyst, it wasn’t me, | 当你选择分析员时 没选我 |
[30:59] | and when I tried to help with the group, | 还在我想帮助你的小组时 |
[31:01] | you shot me down. | 打断了我 |
[31:03] | I did? | 我有吗 |
[31:04] | Maybe I’m reading into it. | 或许是我多心了 |
[31:05] | That’s — I — we just met. | 那只是… 我们才认识 |
[31:10] | I don’t even know your last name. | 我还不知道你姓什么呢 |
[31:11] | It’s Harper. | 我姓哈珀 |
[31:12] | And now I know your last name. | 现在我知道了 |
[31:15] | But I don’t know you, so I’m gonna — | 但我还不了解你 所以我想… |
[31:18] | How did you get into Gaza? | 你是怎么进入加沙的 |
[31:20] | Nimah said you sent time in Gaza in 2011, | 妮尔麦说你2011年去了加沙 |
[31:23] | but the travel restrictions in that period were so strict. | 但那时那里旅游管制很严 |
[31:25] | The only way you’d have gotten through | 入境的唯一方法就是 |
[31:26] | is with a Palestinian entry permit, | 持巴勒斯坦入境许可证进入 |
[31:28] | which doesn’t exist in your name. | 但你名下并没有此类许可 |
[31:32] | That database they let me play on down there is pretty amazing. | 他们任我使用的数据库可棒了 |
[31:36] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我吗 |
[31:38] | God, no. | 天呐 当然不是 |
[31:40] | I’m just an attorney. | 我只是个律师 |
[31:42] | You know, I like… poking holes in stuff. | 我喜欢刨根问底 |
[31:48] | Yeah, you can get into Gaza without a permit. | 没许可证也可以进入加沙 |
[31:50] | Yeah, but how do you get out? | 没错 但怎么出来呢 |
[31:57] | I was intrigued before. | 我之前只是好奇 |
[31:58] | You were right. I was hitting on you. | 你说得没错 我确实在跟你搭讪 |
[32:00] | But now I’m… actually interested. | 但现在 我真的很有兴趣 |
[32:04] | Are you gonna tell me the story, | 是你直接告诉我 |
[32:05] | or…do I get to figure it out for myself? | 还是 我自己去搞明白 |
[32:13] | Hey, is now a good time for white coffee? | 现在有空去喝杯白咖啡吗 |
[32:15] | Yeah. Uh, yeah. | 是的 当然 |
[32:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:29] | They’re fake. | 假的 |
[32:30] | Great. I’ll be right back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[32:46] | I’ll leave. | 我马上走 |
[32:48] | Please don’t. | 请别走 |
[32:57] | I have three sisters. | 我有三个姐妹 |
[32:59] | We were raised by my mom. | 我妈把我们抚养长大 |
[33:02] | My dad lives in Bethesda, but I never see him | 我爸住在贝塞斯达 我却从没见过他 |
[33:04] | because he abandoned us when we were kids. | 因为他在我们小时候就抛弃了我们 |
[33:08] | I grew up in California — | 我在加州长大 |
[33:09] | Hawthorne, to be exact — | 准确地说是霍索恩 |
[33:12] | And… while I was married, I… | 我结过婚 我… |
[33:17] | it ended three years ago. | 三年前结束了 |
[33:20] | I just… | 我只是… |
[33:22] | I couldn’t take my ring off for a while. | 我很久后才摘下戒指 |
[33:25] | And the FBI compacted my interviews | 联邦调查局把面试 |
[33:26] | into the two days’ leave I got. | 集中在我的两天假期里进行 |
[33:29] | I’m telling you this now because… | 我告诉你这些是因为 |
[33:32] | You were right about me, | 你对我的判断是对的 |
[33:34] | Just like you were right about the exercise. | 就像你之前在训练课上的判断一样 |
[33:38] | Just… thought you should know that. | 我就是觉得该跟你说一声 |
[34:00] | He’s very lucky. | 他非常幸运 |
[34:01] | He’ll be good as new in no time. | 他很快就能康复了 |
[34:04] | What a tragedy, huh? | 真不幸 |
[34:07] | Yeah, they were just filling me in. | 是的 他们刚告诉我发生了什么 |
[34:09] | Listen, your phone’s been ringing off the hook. | 你的手机响个不停 |
[34:12] | Call them back – and let them know you’re safe. | 打回去吧 告诉他们你没事了 |
[34:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:21] | While numerous terrorist organizations | 尽管官方怀疑众多个恐怖组织 |
[34:23] | have been mentioned as possibly being linked to this attack, | 跟这起袭击事件有关 |
[34:27] | At this point, no group has come forward. | 但目前 并没有恐怖组织发表声明 |
[34:34] | I need to be fast. | 长话短说 |
[34:35] | I don’t know how long I can use this phone. | 我不知道能用这电话多久 |
[34:37] | Start talking. | 说吧 |
[34:54] | How’d you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[34:56] | Well, we may keep secrets, | 也许我们之间有秘密 |
[34:57] | but we still know each other. | 但我们仍了解彼此 |
[35:00] | Just like I know why you came to my class yesterday. | 就像我知道你昨天为什么来我的课上 |
[35:06] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:08] | I got under your skin. | 我触动到你了 |
[35:13] | Well, when somebody who knows you for a long time | 当你相识很久的人 |
[35:15] | says that you’ve given up… | 说你已经不抱希望的时候 |
[35:19] | You start to thinking maybe they’re right. | 你开始觉得也许他们说得对 |
[35:23] | And? | 然后呢 |
[35:28] | I had a run of bad luck. | 我之前遇上不少倒霉的事 |
[35:29] | I let it get to me. | 还深受其影响 |
[35:32] | But not anymore. | 但再也不会了 |
[35:35] | I loved being in that room. | 我喜欢待在之前的训练课上 |
[35:38] | I loved it. | 真心喜欢 |
[35:39] | The passion, the hope — | 那份热情 那份希望 |
[35:42] | it reminded me of why I took this job — | 提醒着我工作的初衷 |
[35:45] | to produce the best agents the Bureau has ever seen. | 为局里训练出最优秀的探员 |
[35:48] | And if that means we graduate 10, | 如果最终只有十个人毕业 |
[35:49] | then we’ll know it’s the right 10. | 那么这十个肯定是精英 |
[35:51] | And if that Ryan Booth is here to spy on me… | 如果瑞恩·布斯是派来监视我的 |
[35:55] | Then let him report that to the Bureau. | 那就让他这么跟局里汇报吧 |
[36:02] | You with me? | 你同意我吗 |
[36:04] | The needs of the Bureau. | 联调局的需求 |
[36:05] | The needs of the Bureau. | 联调局的需求 |
[36:12] | These people have no idea what you did two years ago. | 这些人都不知道你两年前的所为 |
[36:15] | You saved their lives. | 你救了他们 |
[36:17] | He’s up for parole. | 他准备申请假释 |
[36:24] | He won’t get it. | 不会通过的 |
[36:31] | You gained Alex’s trust back. Good. | 你重获了艾丽克丝的信任 很好 |
[36:33] | You’ll need it for what’s coming next. | 接下来的事 你需要她的信任 |
[36:35] | And what is that, exactly? | 接下来是什么 |
[36:37] | The more you keep me in the dark, | 你越是对我有所隐瞒 |
[36:39] | the harder it is for me to do the job. | 我的卧底工作就越难进行 |
[36:40] | Well, I’ll tell you when I’m concerned, okay? | 必要时我会告诉你的 |
[36:42] | -You’re not — – Yeah, need to know. Yeah, I get it. | -你无须… -无须知道太多 懂了 |
[36:45] | But who is? | 还有谁知道 |
[36:46] | I’m starting to think it’s just you. | 我开始觉得这事都是你一个人安排的 |
[36:48] | You know what? | 这么说吧 |
[36:49] | This is Chicago all over again. | 跟芝加哥那次一样 你又故技重施了 |
[36:52] | You want to get back to your life, to your family? | 你想回归原有的生活 跟家人团聚吗 |
[36:55] | You keep asking questions, | 你要是再问这么多问题 |
[36:56] | and that gets further and further off. | 那这些想都别想了 |
[37:24] | You coming? | 来吗 |
[37:26] | I want to see if you can keep up. | 我想看你能不能跟得上 |
[37:32] | What were you doing in my apartment? | 你之前在我的公寓干什么 |
[37:34] | Um, I was here to work the convention. | 我来执行代表大会的安保工作 |
[37:36] | We hadn’t seen each other since… | 我们好久没见了 自从… |
[37:40] | I wanted to apologize for what I did to you back at Quantico — | 我想就我在匡提科对你的所为道歉 |
[37:44] | And when you got there? | 你什么时候到我家的 |
[37:45] | The — the super let me in. | 楼管让我进去的 |
[37:47] | I-I knocked on your door, and somebody opened it. | 我敲了门 有人开门了 |
[37:51] | I-It was too dark to see. | 当时太暗了 |
[37:52] | All I remember was the muzzle flash. | 我只记得枪口射击的火光 |
[37:55] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪 |
[37:56] | I left early for work. | 我很早就出门工作了 |
[37:57] | One minute, I’m walking to the subway, | 前一刻 我走向地铁 |
[37:58] | and the next, I wake up in the rubble. | 下一刻 就在一堆碎石中醒来 |
[37:59] | I don’t even know how I got there. | 我都不知道我怎么过去的 |
[38:01] | I must have been drugged. | 我肯定被下药了 |
[38:03] | Who would do something like this to you? | 谁会对你做这种事 |
[38:04] | I don’t know, but I took evidence from my apartment. | 不清楚 但我从公寓里拿走了证据 |
[38:08] | I’m gonna start with that, but I need to act fast. | 我先从这里下手 但我得快点查 |
[38:10] | There’s a terrorist out there, | 恐怖分子还逍遥法外 |
[38:11] | and no one’s even looking for them. | 都没人去抓他们 |
[38:13] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:15] | I can help if you’ll let me. | 如果你愿意 我能帮你 |
[38:17] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[38:18] | I can keep the FBI off your trail, | 我可以让联调局追踪不到你 |
[38:20] | buy you some time. | 帮你拖延时间 |
[38:23] | But I have to make it look like I think you’re guilty. | 但要假装我觉得你是凶手才行 |
[38:29] | Their tip was that it was someone from our class. | 局里线报说真凶是我们训练营的同期学员 |
[38:32] | I’m gonna find them and track them down. | 我要去找他们 追查到底 |
[38:35] | All right. | 好 |
[38:35] | Hey… when you find them… | 当你找到他们… |
[38:39] | Don’t trust anyone. | 不要相信任何人 |
[38:43] | How are you, Ryan? | 你怎么样了 瑞恩 |
[38:44] | Oh, I’m all right. | 我还好 |
[38:47] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[38:52] | Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[38:54] | Glad to see you’re still with us. | 很高兴你还活着 |
[38:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:59] | Do you have any idea who shot you? | 你知道是谁射伤了你吗 |
[39:00] | Did you see their face? | 看清楚脸了吗 |
[39:03] | Yes, I did. | 是 看到了 |
[39:05] | It was Alex Parrish. | 是艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[39:09] | Release her name. | 通缉她 |
[39:17] | I looked into your father. | 我调查了你的父亲 |
[39:19] | It’s true. He worked with the FBI. | 是真的 他曾为联调局工作 |
[39:22] | That’s all I know now, | 我目前就查到这么多 |
[39:22] | but I’ll have more for you soon. | 但我很快能查到更多 |
[39:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:28] | When you applied to the Federal Bureau of investigation, | 当你们申请加入联邦调查局时 |
[39:32] | each of you was asked a question — | 我们问了大家一个问题 |
[39:35] | Why do you want to be an FBI agent? | 你为什么想成为联调局探员 |
[39:38] | Each of you had an answer, | 你们都有自己的回答 |
[39:40] | But how many of you were telling the truth? | 但你们有多少人说的是实话 |
[39:44] | All right, guys, let’s hit the track! | 好了 各位 回跑道继续跑 |
[39:47] | People hide things from one another. | 人们会互相隐瞒一些事情 |
[39:48] | They — they lie, they joke, | 他们会撒谎 开玩笑 |
[39:50] | They tell you what they think you want to hear. | 他们会拣你爱听的话说 |
[39:53] | Time! | 时间到 |
[39:55] | Good job. | 不错啊 |
[40:07] | Over the next 20 weeks, | 在接下来的20周里 |
[40:09] | You will learn to see what people aren’t seeing… | 你们将学会如何揭开事情的表面 |
[40:15] | You never wear makeup. | 你从来不化妆 |
[40:18] | We have to match, right? | 我们要保持一致 对吧 |
[40:20] | …not just to the world… | 不仅看到人们展现出来的一面 |
[40:23] | But to themselves. | 还有保留给自己的一面 |
[40:25] | Take a good look at the people around you. | 好好观察你周围的人 |
[40:30] | Do you trust them? | 你信任他们吗 |
[40:49] | Do you trust yourself? | 你相信你自己吗 |
[40:56] | I know why I’m standing here tonight. | 我知道我今晚站在这里的原因是什么 |
[40:58] | I know — I know what I believe in. | 我知道我的信仰是什么 |
[41:03] | Why do you want to be an FBI agent? | 而你们又为什么想成为联调局探员呢 |
[41:14] | I look forward to your answer. | 我期待你们的回答 |
[41:16] | 联调局探员 艾丽克丝·帕里什 | |
[41:16] | There is now a suspect in the deadly attack | 中央火车站的袭击事件 |
[41:18] | on grand central terminal. | 目前查到了嫌犯 |
[41:20] | We are being told she is an FBI agent | 我们收到消息 嫌犯是联调局探员 |
[41:23] | by the name of Alex Parrish. | 名叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[41:25] | She is 5’9″ with dark skin, | 身高175 深色皮肤 |
[41:28] | brown eyes, and brown hair. | 棕眼 棕发 |
[41:29] | Parrish is considered armed and extremely dangerous. | 警方认为帕里什携带武器 是极度危险人物 |
[41:32] | Anyone who thinks they have seen her | 若有目击者见到此人 |
[41:34] | is asked to contact authorities. | 请跟警方联系 |
[41:36] | The FBI says they do not know where she is headed | 联调局称不清楚她的动向 |
[41:38] | or what she may be planning next, | 也不知道她的下一步计划 |
[41:40] | But they are warning residents to stay indoors. | 当局建议市民尽量待在家中 |
[41:44] | We will keep you updated as new information comes in. | 若有最新消息 我们将及时播报 |
[41:47] | Godspeed, and god bless America. | 上帝保佑 天佑美国 |