时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Alex Parrish. | 我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[00:01] | Protecting our country had always been my dream, | 保卫国家一直是我的夙愿 |
[00:04] | but my life took a drastic turn. | 但我的人生却发生了翻天覆地的转变 |
[00:05] | It all started nine months ago, | 一切始于九个月前 |
[00:07] | on my way to the FBI academy. | 我前往联调局训练营的路上 |
[00:09] | My mother didn’t shoot my father. I did. | 不是我母亲杀了我父亲 是我杀的 |
[00:11] | – Who was he? – He worked for the FBI. | -他是谁 -他曾为联调局工作 |
[00:13] | I’ll have more for you soon. | 但我很快能查到更多 |
[00:14] | You think one of these people is a terrorist? | 你觉得这些人中有人是恐怖分子吗 |
[00:16] | We’re pretty sure | 我们确信 |
[00:16] | they already were a terrorist when they got to quantico. | 他们去匡提科时 就已经恐怖分子了 |
[00:18] | I never thought before I’d save our country, | 我从未想过 在我拯救国家之前 |
[00:21] | I’d have to save myself. | 我要先自救 |
[00:22] | There’s a terrorist out there, | 恐怖分子还逍遥法外 |
[00:23] | and no one’s even looking for them. | 都没人去抓他们 |
[00:24] | I can help, | 我能帮你 |
[00:25] | but I have to make it look like I think you’re guilty. | 但要假装我觉得你是凶手才行 |
[00:27] | Do you have any idea who shot you? | 你知道是谁射伤了你吗 |
[00:28] | It was Alex Parrish. | 是艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[00:30] | I need to find the truth. | 我需要找出真相 |
[00:50] | FBI! Hands! Show me your hands! | 联调局 举起手来 |
[00:52] | Hands! | 举起手来 |
[01:21] | This is sink or swim, ladies and gentlemen. | 这是沉浮训练 女士们先生们 |
[01:25] | Break free of your ties and get out of the pool. | 挣脱你们的手铐链 从泳池出来 |
[01:28] | Show me you and your partner know how to work together | 让我看到你和你的搭档能好好合作 |
[01:31] | or…fail and sink to the bottom. | 不能挣脱 就等着沉底吧 |
[01:37] | Did you cross your wrists before they closed the zip ties? | 他们锁紧的时候 你交叉手腕了吗 |
[01:40] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[01:42] | ’cause it gives you enough slack to do…this! | 那样能留出足够的空间 让你…挣脱 |
[01:48] | There you go. | 好了 |
[01:50] | Way to go, partner! | 好样的 搭档 |
[01:53] | I think if we lock our elbows, | 如果我们扣紧手肘 |
[01:56] | we could use the leverage to break the straps. | 就可以利用杠杆原理挣脱束缚 |
[02:00] | Pulling real hard works, too. | 使劲拉也行的 |
[02:18] | I thought we were supposed to do this together. | 我们不是要合作的吗 |
[02:20] | You’ll feel better if you figure it out yourself. | 你如果能自己挣脱会更有成就感 |
[02:38] | Eyes on the road, Georgia peach. | 看路哦 佐治亚美女 |
[02:58] | A hero’s welcome. | 给英雄的欢迎 |
[02:59] | Taking a bullet doesn’t make anyone a hero. | 挨子弹不算什么英雄 |
[03:02] | It’s what we do today that matters. | 我们今天做的事才重要 |
[03:03] | Are you sure you’re ready for this? You don’t need to be here. | 你真准备好了吗 你不必过来的 |
[03:06] | Yes, I do. | 我必须过来 |
[03:07] | Right answer. | 这就对了 |
[03:09] | The executive assistant director’s ready for you. | 准行政助理局长在等你了 |
[03:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[03:15] | I’m walking into that conference room | 我就要走进那个会议室了 |
[03:17] | with no new information. | 但却没有新情报 |
[03:19] | When I walk out, I want answers. | 等我出来时 我要答案 |
[03:21] | I want progress. | 我要进展 |
[03:23] | I want to know where Alex Parrish is. | 我要知道艾丽克斯·帕里什在哪 |
[03:29] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你我很高兴 |
[03:31] | You too. | 我也是 |
[03:40] | I cut myself getting out of those zip ties. No big deal. | 我为了挣脱束带割伤了手 没什么大不了 |
[03:43] | Oh, my wrist could use a little tender loving care, too. | 我的手腕也需要呵护呢 |
[03:46] | You worked me over in there. | 你刚刚对我好狠啊 |
[03:48] | Oh, my god. I’m so sorry, Shelby. | 天呐 好抱歉 谢尔比 |
[03:50] | But you have to admit, you were dragging a little today. | 但你得承认 你今天有点拖后腿 |
[03:55] | Maybe you’re tired from all those late-night phone calls | 或许你是老深夜起来去厕所打电话 |
[03:57] | you take in the bathroom. | 累着了吧 |
[03:59] | Someone missing you back home? | 家乡有人想你吗 |
[04:01] | Just the family business. Money never sleeps. | 就是家族生意 金钱不眠啊 |
[04:04] | And, apparently, neither does Alex | 显然 艾丽克斯也是呢 |
[04:06] | if she’s awake before the London opening bell. | 她在伦敦敲开市钟前就醒了 |
[04:10] | I hate that I barely finished in time — no thanks to her. | 我差点没能按时完成 真讨厌 她也没帮忙 |
[04:16] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别自责了 |
[04:17] | Vasquez just plays to win. | 巴兹克斯就是一心想赢 |
[04:19] | So do I. | 我也想 |
[04:21] | I’m just getting tired of losing. | 我就是受够了一直输 |
[04:27] | Hey, really cool spy training. What’s next? | 好精彩的间谍训练啊 接下来做什么 |
[04:30] | How fast you can close a sandwich in a ziplock bag? | 以最短时间合上一个自封袋里的三明治吗 |
[04:32] | Admit it — you miss it. | 承认吧 你很想念这些 |
[04:36] | Looks like you have a fan. | 你貌似有了个粉丝 |
[04:38] | More like a stalker. | 是跟踪狂差不多 |
[04:39] | Guy’s obsessed with poking holes in everything I tell him. | 我说什么那人都要质疑一番 |
[04:42] | Guess he’s been away from the courtroom so long, | 他大概是离开法庭太久 |
[04:44] | he’s decided to put me on trial. | 便决定审我了 |
[04:46] | Well, what’s wrong with that? | 这有什么的 |
[04:47] | You afraid you won’t hold up under scrutiny? | 你担心会经不起考察吗 |
[04:49] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男友了 |
[04:52] | You wanted to know about your father. | 你想知道你父亲的事 |
[04:54] | Here’s your answer. | 这就是你的答案 |
[04:56] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[04:57] | Everything the bureau has on him — | 是局里有的关于他的一切 |
[04:58] | Commendations, field reports. | 嘉奖 外勤报告 |
[05:00] | 20 years of his service, all right here. | 在局里20年的工作经历 全部在里面了 |
[05:03] | Are you sure you want to read it? | 你真想看吗 |
[05:05] | That’s why I’m here, Liam — | 这就是我来的目的 廉姆 |
[05:07] | to find out what kind of man he really was. | 查清他究竟是怎么样的人 |
[05:09] | I just want to prepare you. | 我只是希望你有心理准备 |
[05:11] | You’ve been waiting for answers for a long time, | 你等答案等了很久了 |
[05:13] | and these may not be the ones you hoped for. | 这可能不是你想看到的答案 |
[05:19] | I’m, uh, I’m here if you need to talk. | 如果需要人聊聊就来找我 |
[05:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:34] | Lance corporal Ryan Booth. | 瑞恩·布斯准下士 |
[05:36] | Served four years in the marine corps, | 在海军陆战队服役四年 |
[05:39] | including two tours of duty in Iraq. | 两次派驻伊拉克 |
[05:41] | Recipient of the bronze star. | 曾获铜星勋章 |
[05:44] | Ms. Shelby Wyatt. | 谢尔比·怀特小姐 |
[05:48] | Champion marksman, Rhodes Scholar… | 射击冠军 罗兹奖学金获奖者 |
[05:50] | And proud debutante. | 也是骄傲的社交名媛 |
[05:53] | These are the faces you present to the world… | 这是你们向外界展示的样子 |
[05:56] | the story you tell about yourself. | 是你们的主观陈述 |
[05:58] | But underneath that narrative | 但在这些陈述背后 |
[05:59] | lies the psychology that drives you. | 是心理决定你的行为 |
[06:02] | When dealing with the crime, the evidence tells you how. | 在破案时 证据能告诉你作案手法 |
[06:06] | The psychology tells you why. | 犯人的心理告诉你犯罪动机 |
[06:08] | It allows you to know the criminal. | 这能让你真正了解犯人 |
[06:10] | Before you know the enemy, you have to know yourself. | 在了解敌人前 要先了解自己 |
[06:14] | When you applied to the FBI, | 你们在申请成为联调局探员时 |
[06:16] | we constructed psychological profiles of you… | 我们对所有人做了心理侧写 |
[06:19] | Breakdowns of your mental strengths | 对你们心理承受力 |
[06:20] | and emotional weaknesses. | 以及情绪弱点做了详细分析 |
[06:22] | But it’s not enough for us to look inside you. | 但光是我们看透你还不够 |
[06:24] | You have to prove that you can look inside each other… | 你们得证明自己有看透别人的能力 |
[06:27] | NAT and analyst alike. | 学员和分析员都参加 |
[06:29] | In the field, | 在办案时 |
[06:30] | this is the kind of work that you do with a subject you’ve never met. | 你们要对身份不明的嫌犯进行这样的分析 |
[06:32] | Here, you’ve been together for three weeks. | 你们在这相处了三周 |
[06:34] | So you are going to conduct profiles | 你们要做一份侧写报告 |
[06:37] | based on the strengths and weaknesses you find. | 写出别人的优缺点 |
[06:41] | Get real, get deep, | 要现实 要深入挖掘 |
[06:42] | don’t hold anything back. | 要毫无保留地说出来 |
[06:45] | I’d better be impressed. | 你们最好能交出让我满意的答卷 |
[06:48] | Profile me all you want. | 尽管分析我 |
[06:50] | I’m an open book. | 我胸无城府 |
[06:51] | Yeah, I’ve heard of it… “American Psycho.” | 我听过 来自《美国精神病人》 |
[06:56] | This will be easy. | 小菜一碟 |
[06:57] | I’ve never had trouble reading people. | 我最擅长识人了 |
[06:59] | It’s usually the smartest people | 自喻聪明的人 |
[07:00] | who have the biggest blind spot. | 往往有最多盲点 |
[07:03] | Alex Parrish. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[07:05] | Second-generation special agent, first in her class, | 特工子女 以第一名成绩从新生班毕业 |
[07:08] | or should I say first in your class, O’Connor? | 应该说你班上的第一名 奥康纳 |
[07:11] | You must be so proud. | 你肯定很自豪吧 |
[07:12] | – Sir… – No, I talk. You listen. | -长官 -不 我说 你听着 |
[07:15] | Somebody has to tell me why the next 9/11 | 我要知道为什么新一起911事件 |
[07:17] | was pulled off by one of our own. | 幕后黑手是我们自己人 |
[07:19] | Because I have to tell the press something… | 我总得跟媒体有个交代 |
[07:22] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[07:23] | We have Miranda in custody for helping her escape. | 我们逮捕了米兰达 她帮助她逃走了 |
[07:25] | More Bureau fingerprints. What else? | 联调局的牵扯更多了 还有什么 |
[07:26] | We have a planeload of evidence | 我们在帕里什制造炸弹的地点 |
[07:28] | from the site where Parrish constructed the bomb | 搜集了大量的证据 |
[07:30] | en route to Quantico as we speak… | 正被送往匡提科… |
[07:32] | Components, blueprints. | 炸弹部件 蓝图 |
[07:33] | All you’re giving me is how. | 你只是在告诉我她的作案手法 |
[07:36] | What I need is a “Why.” | 我需要的是作案动机 |
[07:38] | There’s a big country out there. | 外头有无数民众 |
[07:39] | We need to take it by the hand, tell it a story. | 我们得给个交代 得引导正确的舆论 |
[07:41] | We wait too long, somebody else will. | 如果拖太久 就会有人开始胡说八道了 |
[07:43] | Then we’ll never get control of this thing. | 那时候事态就一发不可收拾了 |
[07:46] | Sir? | 长官 |
[07:47] | The van just landed. | 押送人证的车到了 |
[07:49] | O’Connor. | 奥康纳 |
[07:50] | Is there someone more important you need to see? | 你要见的人比这事都重要吗 |
[07:52] | Yes. And so do you. | 是的 你也该来见见 |
[07:56] | You want to know why Parrish bombed Grand Central? | 想知道帕里什为何要炸毁中央车站吗 |
[07:59] | Ask the woman who raised her. | 最好问问抚养她长大的女人 |
[08:01] | But I already said I don’t know anything. I… | 但我已经说过了 我什么也不知道 |
[08:04] | Why won’t anyone listen? | 为什么都听不进去呢 |
[08:07] | Will she talk? | 她会跟我们合作吗 |
[08:09] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我会确保她乖乖合作 |
[08:11] | Good, because you and I go on-camera in an hour. | 很好 因为我们一小时后要面对媒体 |
[08:34] | Looks like you got the message. | 看来你收到我的信息了 |
[08:37] | You give me one good reason why I should help you. | 要我帮你 你得给我个充分的理由 |
[08:39] | Because if we don’t find out | 因为如果我们不尽快找出 |
[08:40] | who really bombed Grand Central, | 炸毁中央车站的真凶 |
[08:43] | Who knows what they’ll do next? | 谁知道他们下一个目标会是哪里 |
[08:51] | Ryan called. | 瑞恩联系过我 |
[08:53] | He asked me to help. | 他让我帮忙 |
[08:55] | I told him I didn’t trust you. | 我跟他说我不相信你 |
[08:57] | He said I didn’t have another choice. | 他说我别无选择 |
[08:59] | And he was right. | 他说得没错 |
[09:03] | You think I did it, Simon? | 你认为是我炸的吗 西蒙 |
[09:05] | The Alex Parrish I knew at Quantico | 我在匡提科认识的艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[09:06] | wasn’t a terrorist. | 不是个恐怖分子 |
[09:08] | I’m still the same person. | 我还是那个我 |
[09:12] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[09:14] | Help me figure out who did this. | 帮我找出真兄 |
[09:16] | How? | 要怎么找 |
[09:17] | You’re the FBI agent. | 你才是联调局探员 |
[09:19] | I’m the guy that got kicked out of Quantico, remember? | 我在匡提科时被踢出去了 记得吗 |
[09:21] | And that wasn’t fair. | 那事对你太不公平了 |
[09:22] | And I was always on your side. You know that. | 我一直站在你这边 你知道的 |
[09:25] | You deserved better. | 他们不该这么对你 |
[09:27] | Yeah, well, maybe agent Asher could have helped you, | 艾瑟探员也许会帮你 |
[09:29] | but Simon Asher only works for a startup. | 但西蒙·艾瑟只是一个刚创业公司的雇员 |
[09:32] | A tech startup… | 一个科技公司的员工 |
[09:34] | with equipment you can use to analyze this. | 你可以调用设备分析这个 |
[09:38] | Whoever framed me staged my apartment | 陷害我的人在我公寓里布了局 |
[09:40] | to look like I built a bomb, | 布置成我制造了炸弹的假象 |
[09:42] | but they left that behind. | 但落下了这跟线 |
[09:44] | I’ll never forget how you handled that bomb at Quantico. | 我一直记得你那次在匡提科是如何处理炸弹的 |
[09:47] | Ultimately, it didn’t matter, did it? | 可最终也没什么用 不是吗 |
[09:50] | Everybody got to see the real me | 人人都看到了真正的我 |
[09:52] | and didn’t really like what they saw, did they? | 但他们并不喜欢 对吧 |
[09:54] | I did. | 我喜欢 |
[09:55] | Besides, looks like you landed on your feet all right. | 再说 看起来你找到了不错的下家 |
[09:58] | Look, Simon, these are the only bread crumbs I have | 西蒙 我就这一条线索 |
[10:01] | to find out who the real terrorist is. | 就只能靠它来找出真凶 |
[10:04] | And you’re the only one who can help me. | 你是唯一能帮到我的人 |
[10:06] | Please, just… | 所以 求你了 |
[10:08] | Just take a look. | 就看一下 |
[10:12] | It’s C-4, so it’s military. | 这C4炸弹 军用的 |
[10:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:15] | It could only be made in America or Britain or Iran. | 只产于美国 英国或是伊朗 |
[10:19] | All right, okay. | 好的 了解 |
[10:20] | My firm, uh, does have government contracts | 我们公司签了些政府合同 |
[10:24] | that allow me access to secure databases. | 能够让我访问安全数据库 |
[10:28] | I could poke around, maybe… | 我可以查查 |
[10:29] | – Yes. – And see what I can find. | -太好了 -看看能找到什么 |
[10:31] | Look, uh, pack up. | 收拾一下 |
[10:33] | – Let’s get moving. – Okay. | -我们走 -好 |
[10:40] | Tell me what you see, Alex. | 你眼中见到的是什么 艾丽克丝 |
[10:42] | I see a narcissistic sociopath that’s in over his head. | 见到一个变态自恋狂被任务难住了 |
[10:48] | I see a butterfly. | 我眼中是一只花蝴蝶 |
[10:51] | How would you say you feel about your mother? | 你对你母亲怎么看 |
[10:53] | Not as good as I feel about yours. | 相比之下 对你妈的好感更多 |
[11:10] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[11:12] | You squinted. That signals contempt. | 你斜了一眼 这个表情代表轻视 |
[11:14] | It’s a reflex. | 是种反射 |
[11:15] | You want a signal that’s not a reflex? | 有不是反射的表情吗 |
[11:19] | You reach a river in the forest. | 如果你在森林里遇到一条河 |
[11:21] | Do you cross it or go around? | 你会穿过去还是绕过去 |
[11:24] | I would have checked the map first. | 我会先查看地图 |
[11:32] | Show you mine if you show me yours. | 你要是给我看 我就给你看 |
[11:42] | Hey, let me ask you a question — | 我有个问题 |
[11:50] | 迈克尔·帕里什 别名 杰夫·迈克尔斯 身份 特工 状态 已故 | |
[12:12] | Your daughter blew up a landmark. | 你女儿炸掉了一栋地标建筑 |
[12:15] | She killed 118 people. | 杀死了118个人 |
[12:17] | And those are just the ones we’ve found. | 这还只是已经找到的遇害者 |
[12:20] | Maybe we should give her a minute. | 或许该给她点时间 |
[12:22] | We don’t have time. And she’s wasting it, anyway. | 我们没时间了 她还在这里耗着 |
[12:24] | – Natalie. – Clear the room. | -娜塔莉 -都出去 |
[12:36] | Hello, Sita. | 你好 西塔 |
[12:37] | Can’t even look an old friend in the face? | 都不看一眼老朋友吗 |
[12:40] | Do they all know? | 他们知道吗 |
[12:42] | About you and my husband? | 你和我丈夫的事 |
[12:44] | My history with Michael is a matter of record | 我和迈克尔的事已经记录在案 |
[12:46] | and totally irrelevant right now. | 但与此完全无关 |
[12:49] | Sita, we have to bring your daughter in | 西塔 我们得在你女儿 |
[12:50] | before she hurts someone else. | 伤害更多人前逮捕她 |
[12:52] | How? | 怎么做 |
[12:55] | I barely know her anymore. | 我都不了解她 |
[12:56] | I live across the country. | 我住在美国的另一边 |
[12:59] | We haven’t even talked since she graduated Quantico. | 她从匡提科毕业后我们就没联系了 |
[13:01] | You know her better than anyone. You’re her mother. | 你是她母亲 你比任何人都了解她 |
[13:04] | Okay, look, I know you want to protect her, | 我知道你想保护她 |
[13:06] | but it’s Alex’s best interest that you let go. | 但为了艾丽克丝好 你应该放手 |
[13:15] | I asked you to dig deep. | 我告诉你们要深入调查 |
[13:23] | And you delivered. | 你们做到了 |
[13:25] | Beyond expectations. | 而且超乎预期 |
[13:27] | Perhaps the most searing insights into one another | 是我任职期间见过的 |
[13:30] | that I have seen in my time here. | 最毒舌的一次人物侧写 |
[13:34] | I’m very proud. | 我很自豪 |
[13:36] | You can see the results of your profiles posted outside. | 你们可以去看贴在外面的最终结果了 |
[13:40] | Enjoy your evening. | 享受夜晚吧 |
[13:46] | Wait. That’s not — that’s not my score. | 等等 这不是我的成绩 |
[13:48] | That’s my profile. | 这是我的侧写 |
[13:49] | They took our profiles | 他们整理了我们的侧写报告 |
[13:50] | and boiled them down to the greatest hits. | 筛选出了最”精华”的部分 |
[13:53] | “Amin is clearly the weakest link among the trainees. | “所有学员里 阿敏明显是最弱的一个 |
[13:56] | Her ability is subpar, | 她能力欠佳 |
[13:58] | and her attitude so unpredictable, | 态度令人捉摸不定 |
[13:59] | she almost has a split personality.” | 简直是人格分裂症” |
[14:01] | Says Vasquez. | 巴兹克斯评 |
[14:02] | “Alex relies on the approval of authority figures, | “艾丽克丝渴望得到上级认可 |
[14:05] | but only men.” | 不过仅限男上级” |
[14:06] | Are you serious, Nimah? | 你不是吧 妮尔麦 |
[14:07] | “A jarhead drone who will follow anyone’s orders | “这个锅盖头像无人机一样 谁的命令都听 |
[14:10] | and never question anything.” | 毫无主见” |
[14:12] | Nice one, buddy. | 损得真狠啊 兄弟 |
[14:13] | “Wyatt exploits her personal tragedy | “怀特讲述自己的悲惨经历 |
[14:16] | to justify a simplistic black-and-white crusade.” | 只是想名正言顺为父母复仇” |
[14:19] | How dare you. | 你怎么能这样 |
[14:21] | The truth hurts, | 真相很伤人 |
[14:23] | but it’s what’s most important. | 但这也恰恰是最重要的 |
[14:25] | Knowing the truth about yourself, | 无论多么不堪 |
[14:26] | no matter how painful, | 都要正视自己 |
[14:28] | is what your training here is all about. | 这就是你们这次训练的目的 |
[14:31] | Your lives will depend on it. | 这关系到你们的生死存亡 |
[14:32] | So, this wasn’t about proving we could profile. | 所以这次训练不是为了证明我们能看透别人 |
[14:35] | It’s about exposing what we think of each other. | 而是为了揭示我们对彼此的想法 |
[14:38] | Why? | 为什么要这样 |
[14:39] | So you can use it. | 好让你们加以利用 |
[14:41] | Each of you will submit three names of trainees | 每个人要报上三个 |
[14:43] | who you think should be cut from the program. | 你们觉得应该被淘汰的学员 |
[14:45] | Who’s too weak to carry a badge, | 你觉得谁没法胜任这项工作 |
[14:47] | Who you wouldn’t trust with your life. | 谁不能让你以性命相托 |
[14:50] | You have two hours. | 你们有两个小时去考虑 |
[14:51] | What if we don’t play along? | 如果我们不报呢 |
[14:53] | Then I’ll cut 10 myself. | 那我就亲自刷掉十个 |
[14:55] | 3 or 10, it’s your call. | 三个还是十个 你们决定 |
[15:08] | There’s nothing to worry about. Nobody’s here. | 不用担心 这里没人 |
[15:11] | After what happened this morning, | 今早的事故发生后 |
[15:13] | I told everybody not to come in today. | 我让大家今天别来了 |
[15:16] | What do you do here? | 你在公司什么职位 |
[15:17] | I handle their tech. | 我是技术总监 |
[15:19] | They let me have all the toys I want. | 这里的设备 任我使用 |
[15:21] | Now, I think I can isolate the country of manufacture | 现在 我可以通过化学残留 |
[15:25] | based on the chemical taggant, | 找出爆炸物的生产地 |
[15:26] | but we should also run your fingerprints. | 但我们还要检验你的指纹 |
[15:28] | Oh, they told me my fingerprints were all over it. | 他们说上面都是我的指纹 |
[15:32] | That’s confirmation bias. | 这就是验证性偏见 |
[15:34] | They weren’t looking for anyone else’s. | 他们没有查找别人的指纹 |
[15:37] | Sometimes, people make the simplest mistakes | 有时候 人们在压力之下 |
[15:41] | when under pressure. | 会犯最简单的错误 |
[15:48] | Voila | 搞定 |
[15:54] | How do you still have access to the fingerprint database? | 你怎么还可以登入指纹数据库 |
[15:56] | I’m a fan of backdoors. | 我自有一套 |
[16:03] | The prints are yours. | 确实是你的指纹 |
[16:04] | As they said. | 跟他们说得一样 |
[16:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:08] | Where’s my scar? | 我的疤痕哪儿去了 |
[16:09] | – Your what? – My scar. | -你的什么 -我的疤痕 |
[16:11] | You remember that sink-or-swim exercise we did at Quantico? | 记得我们在匡提科做的沉浮训练吗 |
[16:14] | I cut myself breaking out of those zip ties, | 我挣脱手铐链时被割伤了 |
[16:16] | – but these fingerprints… – Don’t show it. | -但这些指纹上面… -没有 |
[16:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:18] | When was the last time you were fingerprinted? | 你最后一次采集指纹是什么时候 |
[16:22] | When we got our I.D.s at Quantico, | 就是在匡提科拿到证件时 |
[16:23] | same as everyone else. | 跟大家一样 |
[16:27] | I see the scar. That’s significant. | 我看见那道疤了 很明显 |
[16:29] | – Yeah. – It’s not on the C-4. | -没错 -C4炸弹上没有 |
[16:31] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[16:33] | Which means whoever’s framing me — | 也就是说 陷害我的人 |
[16:35] | They didn’t start last week or last month. | 不是上周或上个月才开始布局的 |
[16:38] | They started to frame you | 你去匡提科的那天起 |
[16:39] | the day you walked into Quantico. | 他们就开始准备陷害你了 |
[16:50] | You found something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[16:51] | Did I ever. | 可不是嘛 |
[16:52] | Okay, the C-4 — All right, that’s useless. | C4炸弹根本不重要 |
[16:55] | Whoever did this, they wanted us to find it. | 真凶就是故意让人发现这个证据 |
[16:58] | All right, that’s — that’s why they put it there. | 所以把炸弹放在那里 |
[17:00] | But this wire — | 但这根引线… |
[17:02] | This wire is the rara avis. | 这根引线极其罕见 |
[17:05] | It is a total black swan. | 非常稀有 |
[17:07] | They fabricate these things for nuclear warheads. | 这是用来造核弹头的线 |
[17:11] | So they can sit on the shelf for a century without corroding. | 这种引线一百年都不会腐坏 |
[17:13] | Wait, are you telling me | 等等 你的意思是 |
[17:15] | the entire bomb was made with government resources? | 炸弹是用军用物资制造的吗 |
[17:18] | Okay, we can find that out with time, | 这点总会查不出来 |
[17:20] | but this wire is the key. | 但这根线才是关键 |
[17:23] | This is the only piece of evidence that’s real. | 这是唯一真实的证据 |
[17:28] | The question is, who left it there? | 问题在于 是谁留下的 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:42] | I guess the zealot who exploits 9/11 | 喜欢利用911事件揭人伤疤的人 |
[17:44] | should be more careful. | 得当心点了 |
[17:45] | Oh, it’s okay, you know. | 没事的 |
[17:46] | This control freak teacher’s pet | 对于只顾自己 |
[17:48] | who only looks out for herself didn’t even notice. | 爱拍马屁的控制狂来说 没觉得你那拳怎样 |
[17:50] | Oh, really? It seems like you notice plenty. | 是吗 感觉你察觉出很多事啊 |
[17:52] | Like my — my secret phone calls that apparently I lie about. | 比如我没坦白的秘密电话 |
[17:55] | Hey, sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[17:56] | maybe if you made a couple friends, | 如果你也交几个朋友 |
[17:58] | they’d call you, too. | 他们也会打电话给你的 |
[18:09] | Not to be — | 不是… |
[18:09] | what was that incisive clinical term you used? | 你用什么刻薄的医学术语形容我的 |
[18:12] | Uh, “creepy,” but could you ease up on the body blows? | “鬼祟” 但你能不能下手轻点 |
[18:14] | Hey, sorry, bro — Just following orders | 对不住了 兄弟 谁让我毫无主见 |
[18:16] | in my willfully ignorant and potentially lethal way. | 只会听命行事 还可能带来伤害呢 |
[18:26] | When did you get so good at this? | 你什么时候变这么厉害了 |
[18:28] | Guess you missed something about one of my personalities. | 你大概是没看全我的多重人格 |
[18:32] | Border cop? | 暴力警察 |
[18:39] | You proud of yourself? | 这样你很骄傲吗 |
[18:40] | Maybe. A little. | 也许 有一点 |
[18:42] | This is not how we do things around here. | 我们在这里可不是这样训练的 |
[18:44] | I mean, do you want them at each other’s throats? | 你想让他们自相残杀吗 |
[18:46] | I want them to get stronger. | 我想要他们变得更强 |
[18:48] | There’s no place here for the weak. | 这里可容不下弱者 |
[18:52] | You’re worried about them killing themselves. | 你之前怕他们自杀 |
[18:53] | You keep this going, they’re gonna be killing each other. | 再这样下去 他们就要互杀了 |
[18:55] | I told you I was gonna turn up the heat, | 我说过我要推他们一把 |
[18:57] | and I did. | 我的确这么做了 |
[18:59] | You’ll thank me later. | 你稍后会感激我的 |
[19:04] | Sita, look at the evidence. | 西塔 看看这些证据 |
[19:07] | Her apartment, where she planned and built the bomb. | 这是她的公寓 她制炸弹的地方 |
[19:09] | Her request to work perimeter detail | 她自己请求去纽约 |
[19:11] | at the DNC in New York, | 参与民主党全代会的安保工作 |
[19:12] | giving her access to Grand Central. | 让她得到进入中央车站的权限 |
[19:14] | Her go bag — everything she needed to make her escape. | 她的应急包 装有逃生必备物品 |
[19:18] | How long was Alex in the FBI academy | 艾丽克丝来联调局学院多久后 |
[19:20] | before she finally admitted to you | 才跟你说实话 |
[19:21] | she wasn’t in grad school? | 她没去读研 |
[19:23] | You believed that lie. | 这种谎你都信了 |
[19:25] | What else are you holding on to? | 你还在坚持什么 |
[19:28] | If Alex is secretive, it’s my own fault. | 如果艾丽克丝对我保密 这是我的错 |
[19:31] | We kept too much from her as a child. | 她从小被我们隐瞒欺骗 |
[19:34] | Like the fact that her father was an agent. | 不知道自己的爸爸是名特工 |
[19:37] | She deserved to know. | 她有权知道真相 |
[19:39] | But you wanted to protect her. | 但你们以前是为了保护她 |
[19:41] | Just like you did | 就像你为了保护她 |
[19:42] | when you took the blame for his death. | 将她父亲的死揽上身一样 |
[19:47] | Sita, we both know she pulled the trigger that night. | 西塔 我们都清楚那晚是她开的枪 |
[19:50] | You took the blame, but she carried the guilt. | 你替她顶了罪 但她一直良心难安 |
[19:57] | Maybe the weight of it — you know, that secret — | 也许那个秘密 让她太压抑… |
[20:00] | Maybe that one action changed her forever. | 也许那次的事彻底改变了她 |
[20:03] | Sita, don’t let what you wish were true. | 西塔 不要让你自己的幻想 |
[20:06] | Keep you from admitting what you know is true. | 蒙蔽了你的双眼 |
[20:10] | I wasn’t only protecting Alex that night. | 那晚我不只是在保护艾丽克丝 |
[20:14] | I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你 |
[20:17] | I still am. | 现在依然如是 |
[20:19] | I never told anyone what you and Michael did. | 我从没跟人说过你和迈克尔的所为 |
[20:23] | Come get her. Take her away. | 进来吧 带她走 |
[20:28] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[20:30] | Talk to me. | 别不说话 |
[20:31] | It’s not a lie when you don’t tell somebody | 不透露自己跟谁讲电话 |
[20:33] | who you’re talking to on the phone. | 不叫谎话 |
[20:35] | That’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[20:36] | Not when you hide in the bathroom to do it. | 但总躲卫生间里就很可疑了 |
[20:38] | You don’t have a boyfriend. What are you hiding? | 你又没有男朋友 你在隐藏什么 |
[20:41] | – Oh, you want to talk about hiding? – Yeah. | -你想聊秘密是吗 -没错 |
[20:42] | Well, great. What’s the file in your — | 棒极了 你这份文件… |
[20:45] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[20:48] | Get your hands off me. | 手拿开 |
[20:56] | Look, it’s okay. | 别再闹矛盾了 |
[20:57] | We both said things we didn’t mean. | 我们都说了些言不由衷的话 |
[20:59] | Yeah, and some things we kind of did. | 但有些话是认真的 |
[21:01] | Wait — I’m sorry. Was that too slippery for you? | 慢着 抱歉 我这语气是不是太狡猾了 |
[21:03] | Hey, you really think me being a vet makes me unstable? | 你真觉得老兵的经历让我精神不稳定吗 |
[21:06] | Why don’t you ask Timothy Mcveigh? | 你怎么不去问提摩西·麦克维呢 |
[21:09] | I don’t know why you’re mad. | 我不知道到你为什么生气 |
[21:10] | Everyone was criticized. | 每个人都被批评了 |
[21:13] | Everyone wasn’t. | 不是每个人 |
[21:14] | But you said they wrote we were average and aggressive. | 但你说他们认为我俩既平庸又好斗 |
[21:18] | I did, but — | 我是说过 但… |
[21:19] | Then why are you mad? | 那你还生什么气 |
[21:21] | They’re foolish. | 蠢的是他们 |
[21:23] | I’m not mad at them, Nimah. | 我不是生他们的气 妮尔麦 |
[21:25] | The things they were saying — they were talking about you. | 他们评判的是你 |
[21:28] | Your aggression, your bad performance | 你好斗 你成绩差 |
[21:31] | that I have to match. | 我必须也要这么表现 |
[21:33] | You are average. That’s why I’m mad. | 是你平庸 不是我 所以我才生气 |
[21:36] | I didn’t even want to be here in the first place, | 我当初就不想来这里 |
[21:38] | and now that I’m here, I’m not allowed to do my best. | 现在既然来了 我还不能发挥实力 |
[21:41] | I’m stuck doing your best. | 都是被你拖累的 |
[21:45] | They are going to vote us out. | 他们会投票淘汰我们的 |
[21:47] | I hope they do. | 那倒如了我的愿 |
[21:50] | What — since we’re being honest here, | 既然我们要坦诚相待 |
[21:51] | what is it that makes me creepy? | 那你说为什么觉得我鬼祟 |
[21:53] | Okay, you can tell me! | 你就明说吧 |
[21:54] | All right, you following me right now. How’s that? | 就是你现在这样跟着我 这点够了吗 |
[21:55] | Okay, that’s not an answer! | 那根本就不算答案 |
[21:57] | All right, does it — does it make me creepy | 你觉得我鬼祟 是因为我注意到 |
[21:59] | that I notice that you get up every time Alex leaves a room? | 每次艾丽克丝起身离开时 你都跟着起身吗 |
[22:02] | Or that you go on long runs in the woods by yourself? | 还是我发现你总是独自去树林里长跑呢 |
[22:05] | Or that you somehow seem to know this campus | 还是我感觉你好像对训练营 |
[22:07] | – like the back — – You really want to know what’s creepy?! | -了如指掌… -你真想知道怎么鬼祟了吗 |
[22:09] | – Yes, I do! – You want to know?! | -当然 我想 -你真想知道吗 |
[22:10] | Every time you talk, every time you smile, | 你每一次说话 每一次微笑时 |
[22:13] | I can see the little wheels spinning in your head. | 我都能看出你在脑子里打小算盘 |
[22:16] | Every gesture, every laugh, every move that you make — | 每个动作 每一次笑 一举一动 |
[22:19] | it’s like a calculation. | 都像是算计好的 |
[22:20] | It’s a performance. | 演出来的 |
[22:21] | You’re not just a creep. You’re a freak. | 你不止鬼鬼祟祟 你还是个怪胎 |
[22:28] | You sure you want to do that? | 你确定要这么干吗 |
[22:30] | You want to call your imaginary friends | 你想找你在海军陆战队时 |
[22:31] | at the marine base to help you out? | 幻想出来的朋友吗 |
[22:33] | Enough! | 够了 |
[22:35] | This is what Miranda wanted, all right? | 这就是米兰达的目的 好吗 |
[22:37] | For us to turn on each other! | 让我们自相残杀 |
[22:39] | Which is exactly why we shouldn’t. | 这恰恰是我们最不应该做的 |
[22:41] | But if we don’t vote, she’ll cut 10. | 但是如果我们不投票 她就会淘汰十个人 |
[22:42] | Let her! | 让她淘汰 |
[22:43] | But if we turn on one of our own, | 但是一旦我们自相残杀 |
[22:45] | we’ll never be able to live with each other. | 我们就再也不能够和睦相处了 |
[22:47] | Or with ourselves. | 也会良心难安 |
[22:50] | 10 from her is better than 3 from us. | 她淘汰十个比我们自己淘汰三个好 |
[22:54] | Where’s Simon? | 西蒙去哪了 |
[23:00] | Come in. | 进来 |
[23:07] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[23:09] | There’s been a turn upstairs. | 楼上情况有变 |
[23:13] | We decided not to cooperate with your exercise. | 我们决定不遵循你的课程要求了 |
[23:17] | That’s unfortunate. | 太可惜了 |
[23:19] | I’ll have to cut 10. | 我得淘汰十个人了 |
[23:21] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[23:32] | Life’s full of hard choices. | 人生充满了艰难的选择 |
[23:36] | This wasn’t one of them. | 这根本不算什么 |
[23:42] | Looking out for yourself? | 选择自保吗 |
[23:45] | No. | 不 |
[23:48] | It’s for the greater good. | 是为了以后能造福于世 |
[23:55] | Found anything yet? | 发现什么了吗 |
[23:56] | Still looking. | 还在找 |
[23:58] | It’s been almost an hour, Simon. | 已经快一个小时了 西蒙 |
[24:00] | We’re talking about a military-supply database. | 这可是军事供应数据库 |
[24:02] | You can’t just click “Search.” | 不是单击一下搜索就能完事的 |
[24:04] | Maybe if you stopped hovering. | 能别晃来晃去的吗 |
[24:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:15] | You gave me no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[24:22] | Sir? | 长官 |
[24:23] | Sir, we just got report | 长官 刚刚有人上报 |
[24:24] | of an intruder matching Parrish’s description | 一名女子闯入布朗克斯的科技园区 |
[24:26] | at a technology park in the Bronx. | 长相特征符合帕里什 |
[24:27] | Security I.D.’d her off the CCTV and passed it up the chain. | 保安部通过监控认出了她 已经级级上报了 |
[24:30] | We have the footage? | 拿到监控录像了吗 |
[24:32] | Get the local police up there now | 通知当地警察赶过去 |
[24:33] | and get the footage to the media. | 然后把监控录像交给媒体 |
[24:35] | We got her. | 她跑不了了 |
[24:38] | I know how this looks. | 这看起来确实不妙 |
[24:41] | I’m guessing so do they. | 我猜他们也知道了 |
[24:44] | Look, I can’t get away with helping you | 听我说 我帮了你 我就逃不了 |
[24:46] | unless I can prove that it was under duress. | 除非我能证明自己是被迫的 |
[24:48] | I needed to do everything in my power | 我必须尽我所能 |
[24:50] | to make it look like I alerted the authorities. | 伪装成我向当局报警的样子 |
[24:52] | By getting me arrested again?! | 不惜害我再一次被捕吗 |
[24:53] | Okay, I’m gonna get you out of here before that happens. | 在那之前 我会确保你安全脱身的 |
[24:56] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[24:58] | Because… | 就凭… |
[25:00] | I’m good at this. | 我是老手 |
[25:02] | You better be. | 你最好是 |
[25:03] | Move. | 走 |
[25:07] | They’re really doing it. | 他们还真这么做了 |
[25:08] | They’re sticking together. | 团结一心 |
[25:10] | For now. | 也就暂时而已 |
[25:11] | One defection, and it won’t even matter. | 只要有一个人背叛 就没戏了 |
[25:14] | You take care of everyone else. | 你总是替别人着想 |
[25:16] | You ever let anyone take care of you? | 有让别人照顾过你吗 |
[25:19] | You’ve been distracted. | 你最近一直心烦意乱 |
[25:21] | And not just by this. I can tell. | 不只是因为这件事 我看得出来 |
[25:25] | It’s nothing I want to talk about. | 我不想说这事 |
[25:29] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[25:31] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[25:32] | I just went for a walk. | 我散了个步 |
[25:34] | After curfew? | 宵禁之后还散步 |
[25:35] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[25:36] | Oh. Right. I forgot — I intrigue you. | 对 我忘了 你对我有意思 |
[25:40] | I’m sorry I can’t say the same. | 很遗憾 我对你没兴趣 |
[25:42] | Wait — Simon, did you vote? | 等等 西蒙 你是去投票了吗 |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:49] | And so should everybody else. | 而且大伙儿都应该去 |
[25:52] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[25:53] | Because every single person here worked so hard to get in. | 因为每个学员都是拼了命才考进来的 |
[25:57] | Now, if it’s a choice between losing 3 of you or 10 of you, | 所以如果要选去掉三个还是十个 |
[26:00] | that’s no choice at all. | 答案显而易见 |
[26:02] | I thought I knew you. | 我还以为我了解你 |
[26:04] | Nobody knows anybody else. | 谁都不了解谁 |
[26:07] | Ever. | 亘古不变 |
[26:10] | You guys, we can’t do this. | 各位 我们不能这么做 |
[26:12] | We have to stick together. | 我们必须得团结起来 |
[26:13] | We have to be unified. | 必须一致对外 |
[26:15] | Everybody should go to Miranda’s office and vote. | 所有人都该去米兰达的办公室投票 |
[26:19] | It’s the only fair way. | 这是唯一公平的办法 |
[26:22] | I mean, isn’t it time to end this? | 这事也该结束了吧 |
[26:24] | So we can get back to doing what we are here to do — | 这样我们才能回归正题 |
[26:28] | training to be agents. | 受训成为探员 |
[26:34] | Some of us, anyway. | 尽管也就一些人能行吧 |
[26:37] | Sounds good to me. | 我觉得挺有道理的 |
[26:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:40] | Come here. Come here. | 一起走 这边来 |
[26:44] | They caved. | 他们都屈服了 |
[26:45] | People are going to vote. | 所有人都去投票 |
[26:47] | Maybe you’ll get lucky, | 也许你会”走运” |
[26:48] | and you won’t have to carry me on your back anymore. | 不用再背负我这么重的负担了 |
[26:51] | I might as well put down our name myself. | 我干脆写上我们俩自己的名字去投 |
[26:53] | We should have never come here. | 我们本来就不该来这儿的 |
[26:54] | Right. Or maybe we should have stayed home | 是啊 也许我们就该待在家里 |
[26:57] | in our boring, safe, traditional lives, | 过着平淡如水但是安稳的生活 |
[27:00] | just like all the women in our family, | 就像家里的所有女性一样 |
[27:01] | where you never get to regret anything, | 永远不用后悔什么 |
[27:03] | because there’s nothing better than what you already have. | 因为我们已经拥有了”最好”的一切 |
[27:07] | I want more, and you should, too, | 我想要的不止这些 你也应该一样 |
[27:10] | especially since you’re so good. | 何况你这么优秀 |
[27:12] | I can learn to run faster or fight better, | 我能训练自己跑得更快 提升打斗技能 |
[27:16] | but you can never learn to be your own person. | 但你永远学不会做自己的主人 |
[27:19] | If you leave now, the only thing you’ll ever be | 如果你现在走了 你永远只会是 |
[27:23] | is someone’s daughter, sister, or wife. | 某个人的女儿 姐妹或是妻子 |
[27:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:30] | As hard as it is for you here, | 你在这里过得这么艰难 |
[27:31] | you still want to stay? | 你还是想留下来吗 |
[27:33] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[27:34] | But if I have to match you, | 但如果我要在成绩上跟你一致 |
[27:36] | you have to match me. | 你在外貌上也要跟我一致 |
[27:43] | Are you going to vote? | 你会去投票吗 |
[27:45] | I may not like what anyone said about me, | 也许我听不得别人对我的负面评价 |
[27:48] | but I like myself. | 但是我喜欢我自己 |
[27:51] | And if I voted, I wouldn’t. | 如果我去投票 我就不会再喜欢自己了 |
[27:53] | Where are you headed? | 你们这是去哪 |
[27:55] | To vote. | 去投票 |
[28:00] | That won’t be necessary. | 没那个必要了 |
[28:02] | You know, I have to say — | 我不得不说 |
[28:04] | we’ve run this exercise on every class of NATs, | 每界新生都接受过这项训练测试 |
[28:06] | and it always turns out a little different, | 每次总会有些许不同 |
[28:09] | but no class has decided actually to vote. | 但之前没有哪一届会真来投票 |
[28:14] | Did any of you think | 你们有没有人想过 |
[28:15] | that the whole point of this was to test your character? | 这次训练就是为了考验你们的品格 |
[28:21] | There will be no cut. | 没有淘汰 |
[28:23] | But there will be a price. | 却有代价 |
[28:26] | Asher, you just earned a formal reprimand | 艾瑟 你将被予以处分 |
[28:29] | that puts you on supervisory probation. | 进入监督察看期 以示惩戒 |
[28:30] | Your next mistake — | 你若再犯错 |
[28:32] | you’re subject to termination from your training at Quantico | 你将直接被开除学员资格 |
[28:36] | without review. | 不再复审 |
[28:37] | For what? Doing what you told us to do? | 凭什么 因为遵循指令吗 |
[28:42] | For turning on your people | 就凭你在同伴最需要你时 |
[28:44] | when they needed you the most. | 你却背弃了他们 |
[29:05] | I need to go to the bathroom. | 我要去厕所 |
[29:08] | Yes — now. | 是的 就现在 |
[29:25] | Mrs. Parrish… | 帕里什夫人 |
[29:27] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[29:33] | Okay, look. | 好了 |
[29:34] | You know exactly where to go and how to get there, right? | 你清楚怎么出去 怎么到那里了吧 |
[29:36] | I want to make sure you’re safe. | 我想保证你安全 |
[29:38] | Safe in FBI custody, maybe. | 被联调局抓到就”安全”了 |
[29:40] | Look, local police will get here first, all right? | 当地警察会最先到 |
[29:42] | There’s no access to the main street | 楼里这一侧没有出口 |
[29:44] | on this side of the building, | 通向主要街道 |
[29:44] | so you’ll have a head start, | 所以你会占得先机 |
[29:45] | but only if you go right now. | 但你得现在就走 |
[29:47] | All this time, and I still don’t know | 这么久了 我还是不清楚 |
[29:48] | who the real Simon Asher is. | 西蒙·艾瑟的真面目是什么 |
[29:50] | Nobody’s ever just one thing. | 每个人都有很多面 |
[29:53] | Now, look — when they get here, | 当他们赶到这里时 |
[29:54] | They’re gonna have a lot of questions, | 他们肯定会盘问我很多事 |
[29:56] | and I’m gonna have to be able to answer them, | 除非你在监控下演得逼真些 |
[29:58] | but only if you make it look good for the cameras. | 不然我就没办法敷衍他们了 |
[30:06] | I know the playbook they’re running on you. | 我知道他们想怎么摆布你 |
[30:08] | I taught it for years. | 这套方法 我教了多年了 |
[30:10] | You can resist it. | 你可以拒绝的 |
[30:11] | Why are you blocking the door? | 为什么你要锁住门 |
[30:13] | They want you to turn on Alex. | 他们想让你背叛艾丽克丝 |
[30:14] | But what if she did it? | 但如果她真是凶手呢 |
[30:16] | I know her. | 我了解她 |
[30:17] | And if you turn on her now — | 如果你现在就背弃她 |
[30:18] | if you turn on your blood, you’ll never forgive yourself. | 背弃你的血亲 你永远也不会原谅自己 |
[30:21] | How are you so sure? | 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[30:27] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[30:28] | You’re that agent whose son… | 你是那个探员 你儿子… |
[30:31] | Mrs. Parrish, | 帕里什夫人 |
[30:31] | your daughter has the weight of the FBI pushing down on her. | 整个联调局都在对你女儿进行打击围捕 |
[30:35] | If she loses you, what will she have left? | 如果连你都失去了 她还有何依靠 |
[30:53] | We good? | 我们还好吗 |
[30:55] | We’re roommates. | 我们是室友 |
[30:58] | Kind of have to be, right? | 必须要和睦相处 不是吗 |
[31:00] | I’d apologize, but… | 我想道歉 但是… |
[31:02] | Deep down, you kind of meant it? | 你确实这么想吗 |
[31:06] | Maybe I am creepy. | 也许我是有些鬼祟 |
[31:10] | And maybe you’re a drone. | 也许你就是个盲从的家伙呢 |
[31:12] | Just ’cause you follow orders doesn’t make you a drone. | 服从命令不代表就是盲从 |
[31:17] | You have no idea what it’s like over there, | 你不清楚军队的生活 |
[31:19] | what it does to you. | 会对你造成什么影响 |
[31:21] | I know more than you know. | 我知道的比你想象中要多 |
[31:22] | Yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[31:24] | ’cause you handed out blankets on the Gaza strip? | 因为你在加沙地带发过毯子吗 |
[31:26] | You saw a mortar or two? | 你见过一两个迫击炮 |
[31:29] | It’s because I saw what people are real capable of. | 因为我见过人类心狠手辣的一面 |
[31:46] | I refuse to go to bed on week-old sheets. | 我不会躺在一周没换床单的床上 |
[31:50] | And I refuse to go to bed angry. | 也不允许自己带着怒气睡觉 |
[31:54] | Good policy — on both counts. | 不错 这两条都很棒 |
[31:57] | For the record, in my profile, | 郑重声明 我在侧写你时 |
[31:59] | I listed plenty of your strengths. | 我列举了你的很多优势 |
[32:05] | You weren’t wrong about my weaknesses, either, Shelby. | 你对我的弱点分析也没错 谢尔比 |
[32:08] | You’re right — I-I do try and control everything. | 你说得对 我的控制欲确实很强 |
[32:11] | I just figure that if I know what’s happening, | 我只是觉得如果我掌握情况了 |
[32:14] | I won’t be blindsided. | 就不会被人蒙蔽 |
[32:16] | Like that file in your bag. | 比如你包里那个文件 |
[32:21] | My father was an FBI agent. | 我父亲曾是联调局探员 |
[32:24] | I always wanted to know so much about him, | 我一直想进一步了解他 |
[32:25] | but now that I have it, I — | 但如今他的档案到手了 我… |
[32:28] | You’re afraid you might find out | 你却担心会发现 |
[32:30] | something you don’t want to know. | 一些你不想看到的结果 |
[32:38] | Well, you might not know this, | 你可能不知道 |
[32:41] | but my dad died on 9/11. | 我爸死于911事件 |
[32:46] | I may have heard a rumor. | 我好像听说过了 |
[32:49] | And you know what? | 这么说吧 |
[32:49] | If I can exploit that right now to help you, I will. | 如果能借此来开导你也不错 |
[32:53] | You see, my dad always wanted me to be his little country girl, | 我爸总想让我当个乖巧的乡村女孩 |
[32:56] | And I was. | 我做到了 |
[32:58] | And my mom wanted me to be her little pageant queen, | 我妈希望我做个可人的选美王后 |
[33:01] | And, boy, was I ever. | 天啊 天生丽质难自弃啊 |
[33:04] | But, um, I spent a lot of time | 但他们还在世时 |
[33:06] | trying to make them both happy when they were alive. | 我一直尽力做到让我父母都满意 |
[33:08] | And when they died, | 等他们去世后 |
[33:10] | I had to clean up the mess they left behind. | 我还必须要去收拾他们留下的残局 |
[33:13] | And, um… | 而且 |
[33:16] | Well, let’s just say that | 这么说吧 |
[33:16] | I learned a lot about them that they probably hoped | 我发现了我父母不为人知的一面 |
[33:20] | their little country pageant princess would never find out. | 他们不希望宝贝女儿看到的一面 |
[33:24] | I’m so sorry, Shelby. | 我很遗憾 谢尔比 |
[33:26] | I’m not. | 我不这么觉得 |
[33:27] | Because while it might look like | 也许表面看来 |
[33:29] | I joined the FBI as some avenging angel, | 我加入联调局是为了复仇 |
[33:33] | I’m here for me. | 但我其实是为了自己 |
[33:35] | And you are here for you. | 而你也是为了自己而来 |
[33:40] | Need to get that? | 要接下电话吗 |
[33:44] | First things first. | 先做更重要的事情 |
[33:47] | Take all the time you need. | 你慢慢考虑吧 |
[33:59] | I want you to watch something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[34:01] | More propaganda? | 又是政治宣传片吗 |
[34:02] | No, not propaganda, | 不 不是宣传片 |
[34:03] | and not some misguided ambush in the bathroom. | 也不是跑到卫生间去误导你 |
[34:05] | Just the truth. | 只是真相 |
[34:07] | This video, taken just moments ago, | 这段监控录像显示 |
[34:09] | shows the suspected Grand Central bomber, | 片刻之前 纽约中央车站爆炸袭击者 |
[34:11] | Alex Parrish, taking a hostage at gunpoint. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 用枪挟持了一名人质 |
[34:15] | The manhunt continues as authorities from several states | 几个州的警察正在继续 |
[34:18] | are going all-out | 全力追捕 |
[34:19] | – to track down this suspect… – Enough. | -抓捕嫌疑人 -够了 |
[34:21] | Considered the m… | 考虑到… |
[34:26] | After her father died, | 在她父亲去世后 |
[34:29] | I sent Alex to India to live with my family. | 我把艾丽克丝送到印度老家生活 |
[34:33] | And she stayed there for 10 years. | 她在那里生活了十年 |
[34:37] | But we only knew where she was for nine of them. | 但是她有一年去向不明 |
[34:46] | She lied. | 她说谎了 |
[34:58] | When you said you were gonna turn up the heat, | 当你说要施加压力时 |
[35:00] | I had my doubts. | 我还心存疑虑 |
[35:01] | But, uh, I think I get it now. | 但是 我现在明白了 |
[35:05] | In order to make our agents stronger, | 为了使探员们更上一层楼 |
[35:07] | we have to break them down to build them back up again. | 我们必须击垮他们 再重塑他们 |
[35:10] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[35:12] | Thank you for keeping up appearances. | 多谢你配合我唱红脸 |
[35:15] | The trainees think you’re the bad cop now. | 学员们认为你是”坏人”了 |
[35:18] | They’re afraid of you. | 他们怕你 |
[35:19] | Well, they’re closer to each other. | 但他们之间关系更紧密了 |
[35:23] | You should get some rest. | 你该休息一下了 |
[35:28] | I have an appointment. | 我还有事 |
[35:31] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 希望你能得偿所愿 |
[35:36] | Night. | 再见 |
[35:44] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[35:48] | You make me sad. | 你让我觉得可悲 |
[35:49] | ‘Cause I’m so much better than you? | 因为我比你强太多吗 |
[35:51] | Because this is all you care about. It’s all you have. | 因为你就只关心这些 这就是你的一切 |
[35:54] | When we finish here, | 等我们毕业后 |
[35:55] | I have people to go home to. | 我还有家可回 |
[35:57] | I have a family. | 我还有家人 |
[35:59] | What do you have? | 而你呢 |
[36:11] | Someone’s looking a bit woozy. | 有人看起来有点晕哦 |
[36:15] | Well, Elias and I got a little plastered, | 伊莱亚斯和我喝了点小酒 |
[36:17] | so…if I’m not looking directly at you, | 所以如果我没有直视你 |
[36:20] | it’s ’cause there’s, like, | 那是因为 |
[36:22] | there’s like 20 of you. | 好多重影在我面前晃 |
[36:27] | The only thing in my profile from you was nice. | 你对我的侧写就只写了友善 |
[36:31] | You could have said so many mean things. | 你本可以给出很多刻薄的评价 |
[36:34] | Well, there’s too many to choose from. | 有那么多刻薄的话呢 |
[36:36] | I couldn’t just pick one. | 很难选啊 |
[36:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:52] | Guess you needed some air, too, huh? | 看来你也需要透气啊 |
[36:58] | 迈克尔·帕里什 别名 杰夫·迈克尔斯 身份 特工 状态 已故 | |
[36:58] | You still don’t feel like talking? | 你还不想谈谈吗 |
[37:03] | My father was a special agent. | 我父亲曾是名特工 |
[37:07] | I-I had no idea. | 真没想到 |
[37:10] | Neither did I… | 活了半辈子 |
[37:13] | for most of my life. | 我才知道 |
[37:17] | I-I just knew him as two men, | 我只知道他有两面 |
[37:21] | the father that I loved, | 一面是我深爱的父亲 |
[37:23] | who made me feel safe, | 给我安全感 |
[37:26] | and the bitter drunk that scared me so much. | 另一面是让我害怕 尖刻的酒鬼 |
[37:29] | That one night — | 那天晚上… |
[37:36] | All my life, I told myself that | 一直以来 我都告诉自己 |
[37:39] | the second man was the real one | 那个酒鬼才是他的真面目 |
[37:41] | and the other one was just a lie | 慈父亲形象只是骗人的 |
[37:44] | or — or an act or a mask. | 装出来的 一张假面而已 |
[37:46] | God, I was so wrong. | 天啊 原来我错了 |
[37:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[37:53] | He was a hero, Ryan! | 他原来是一个英雄 瑞恩 |
[37:56] | He saved hundreds of lives. | 他曾救过成百上千条人命 |
[37:58] | He was one of the most decorated agents | 他在联调局工作了20年 |
[38:02] | in his 20 years at the bureau. | 是建功最多的探员之一 |
[38:04] | I… | 我… |
[38:06] | My mother didn’t shoot him. | 不是我妈杀了他 |
[38:09] | I did. | 是我 |
[38:11] | I killed a hero! | 我杀死了一个英雄 |
[38:13] | What did I do? Oh, my god, what did I do? | 我做了什么啊 天啊 我做了什么 |
[38:16] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 来靠着我肩膀 |
[38:25] | The daughter I knew was a good person. | 我所熟知的女儿是个好人 |
[38:30] | But what she’s done… | 但是她的所为… |
[38:32] | cannot be forgiven. | 不可饶恕 |
[38:36] | And the truth about her past should no longer be hidden. | 关于她的过去 我会配合调查绝无隐瞒 |
[38:41] | For too long, I ignored the red flags. | 我忽视那些危险的苗头太久了 |
[38:46] | You look better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[38:50] | Are you eating again? | 你还在绝食吗 |
[38:55] | You’re still not talking to me? | 还是不肯跟我说话吗 |
[38:57] | Why would I? | 为什么要跟你说话 |
[39:01] | You put me here. | 你把我关进这里 |
[39:05] | Clearly, this isn’t working. | 看来把你关进这里并没起作用 |
[39:07] | No, they think it is. | 不过他们认为起作用了 |
[39:09] | Which is why I’m gonna get paroled. | 所以我要获得假释了 |
[39:17] | I’ll see you soon, ma. | 回见 妈 |
[39:23] | Maybe she felt trapped. | 也许她觉得被生活所困 |
[39:27] | Please put her on. | 求你让她跟我视频 |
[39:29] | We went over this. | 我们已经谈过了 |
[39:31] | Please let her talk to her mommy. | 求你让她跟我说句话 |
[39:33] | I told you if you went away for five months, | 我告诉过你 如果你离开超过五个月 |
[39:35] | you’d never see her again. | 你就再也别想见她了 |
[39:40] | Maybe she felt she was serving a greater good… | 也许她觉得自己这样做是为了伟业… |
[39:44] | Even at the cost of her own soul. | 即使出卖自己灵魂也无所谓 |
[40:00] | Nimah? | 妮尔麦 |
[40:01] | Nimah? | 妮尔麦 |
[40:05] | Or maybe she felt she was completely alone in the world. | 也许她觉得自己孑然一身 |
[40:16] | She may have deceived me… | 她也许欺骗了我… |
[40:19] | and us all. | 欺骗了所有人 |
[40:23] | But as a mother… | 但是作为一个母亲… |
[40:26] | I say this to my baby girl. | 我要对我的宝贝女儿说 |
[40:31] | Stop running. | 别再逃了 |
[40:34] | Turn yourself in while you still can — | 自首吧 现在还不晚… |
[40:36] | while you’re still alive. | 保住性命 回头是岸 |
[40:39] | Please, my dear. | 求求你了 我的宝贝 |
[40:41] | My love. | 我亲爱的女儿 |
[40:43] | My blood. | 我的亲生骨肉 |
[40:47] | How was the debrief? | 口供录得怎么样 |
[40:49] | A couple of field agents questioned me. | 几位探员给盘问了我 |
[40:52] | I convinced them I had no idea where you were going, so… | 我说我不知道你在哪 所以… |
[40:56] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成了 |
[41:00] | Hey, look, I can come back. I mean — | 我可以晚点再过来… |
[41:02] | No. | 不 |
[41:05] | We have work to do. | 我们还有活要干 |
[41:12] | So, you’re setting up all the NATs and analysts | 你这是把同期所有学员和分析员 |
[41:14] | that were in our class? | 都贴上去了 |
[41:16] | Even the ones who washed out… | 甚至包括被淘汰的… |
[41:18] | or…died? | 还有死掉的 |
[41:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:22] | You know, the bomber could have had accomplices. | 其实 真凶可能还有同伙 |
[41:24] | And we know they were already there on day 1, | 而且他们一开始就安插进去了 |
[41:27] | so at this point, | 所以目前 |
[41:29] | we can’t afford to take anything at face value — | 我们不能相信事情的表象… |
[41:32] | even me. | 也不能信我 |
[41:36] | I think you’re in the clear. | 我相信你是清白的 |
[41:42] | It’s my boss. | 是我老板打来的 |
[41:43] | Uh, uh, look, I’ll…be right back, okay? | 我…马上回来 好吗 |
[41:51] | Yeah. No, don’t worry. | 我没事 不用担心 |
[41:54] | Thank you, Agent Asher. | 谢谢 艾瑟探员 |
[41:57] | Slow and steady on this one. | 这个任务要谨慎稳妥地进行 |
[42:00] | I’ll be in touch. Maintain your cover. | 你继续卧底 我们保持联络 |