时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Alex Parrish. | 我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[00:01] | Protecting our country had always been my dream, | 保卫国家一直是我的夙愿 |
[00:04] | but my life took a turn. | 但我的人生却发生了转变 |
[00:05] | It all started nine months ago | 一切始于九个月前 |
[00:06] | on my way to the FBI academy. | 我前往联调局训练营的路上 |
[00:08] | My father was a special agent. | 我父亲曾是名特工 |
[00:09] | My mother didn’t shoot him. | 不是我妈杀了他 |
[00:11] | I did. | 是我 |
[00:12] | You think one of these people is a terrorist? | 你觉得这些人中有人是恐怖分子吗 |
[00:14] | We’re pretty sure they already were a terrorist | 不仅如此 我们确信 |
[00:15] | when they got to Quantico. | 他们去匡提科时就已经恐怖分子了 |
[00:16] | I never thought before I’d save our country, | 我从未想过 在我拯救国家之前 |
[00:18] | I’d have to save myself. | 我要先自救 |
[00:20] | No one’s gonna believe you’re the same person | 如果你们表现不完全一致 |
[00:21] | unless you match. | 这事就会穿帮 |
[00:23] | Maybe we should have never come here. | 我们就不该来这里 |
[00:24] | This is the only piece of evidence that’s real. | 这是唯一真实的证据 |
[00:26] | Agent Asher. | 艾瑟探员 |
[00:28] | I need to find the truth. | 我需要找出真相 |
[00:30] | She’s my daughter! | 她是我女儿 |
[00:31] | – Get out! – No! | -滚出去 -不 |
[00:32] | Tell her the truth! | 告诉她真相 |
[00:33] | For once, Sita! | 就这一次 西塔 |
[00:34] | The truth about you? | 揭开你的真面目吗 |
[01:06] | Up and at ’em, people. | 起床了 |
[01:09] | Mandatory gun test in 10 minutes. | 10分钟后 全体参加打靶测试 |
[01:12] | That’s 10 minutes. | 10分钟 |
[01:15] | You’re already up? | 已经起了 |
[01:16] | Can’t stop. Won’t stop. | 停不下来 也不会停下 |
[01:20] | What time is it? What’s going on? | 几点了啊 怎么回事 |
[01:23] | Oh, just a little pre-dawn gun test. | 就是天还没亮有个打靶测试 |
[01:25] | I’m exhausted. | 我累死了 |
[01:27] | You should be, too. | 你应该也很累才对 |
[01:28] | You were up late reading your dad’s file again. | 你又半夜不睡看你爸的档案了 |
[01:31] | I was just going over it one last time before I throw it away. | 我只是想再过一遍再丢掉 |
[01:33] | You’re already dressed. You’re making us look bad. | 你已经穿好衣服了 跟你比我们太不像样了 |
[01:36] | And you’re making it easy. Hustle. | 我根本都没费力好吗 赶紧的吧 |
[01:38] | – We have just 10 minutes. Come on. – 10 minutes, people! | -只有10分钟了 快走 -10分钟哦 |
[01:40] | Nimah? | 妮尔麦 |
[01:40] | Up and at ’em, people. | 起来了 |
[01:41] | Mandatory gun test in 10 minutes. | 10分钟后所有人进行打靶测试 |
[01:44] | That’s 10 minutes. | 10分钟 |
[01:50] | 10 minutes, people. Gun test. | 10分钟后 打靶测试 |
[01:56] | How’s it going? You good? | 怎么样 你没事吧 |
[01:58] | Great. Better than ever. | 很好 好得不得了 |
[01:59] | Hey, look. | 听我说 |
[02:01] | I know that reading that file was rough. | 我知道看了那份档案让你不好受 |
[02:04] | I don’t know what I would do if I found out my dad was | 如果我发现我爸是英雄而不是废物 |
[02:06] | a hero instead of a deadbeat. | 我也不知该怎么办 |
[02:08] | You know what? | 这么说吧 |
[02:09] | I wanted answers, and I got them. | 是我想要答案 我得到了 |
[02:12] | Now I have closure. It’s behind me. | 现在我了却了心事 可以向前看了 |
[02:21] | Next string of fire is from 25 yards. | 下一轮从23米处射击 |
[02:23] | 5 rounds, 15 seconds. | 15秒5发 |
[02:25] | Three standing, two kneeling. | 3发站打 2发跪打 |
[02:32] | Got to be faster on the trigger, Amin. | 扣动扳机得再快点 阿敏 |
[02:34] | I’m missing my morning prayers. | 我都错过清晨的祷告了 |
[02:36] | I’m losing complete track of time. | 我完全不知道现在什么时间 |
[02:37] | My body’s not used to this. | 我的身体不适应 |
[02:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:40] | We’ve been going at it 24/7 for like a month. | 我们全天候地训练了一个月了 |
[02:43] | Repeat that string again. | 再来一轮 |
[02:52] | Excellent work, Parrish. | 表现很好 帕里什 |
[02:53] | You have a perfect target. | 你的靶满分 |
[02:55] | Check out Alex’s target. | 看看艾丽克丝的靶子 |
[02:56] | It’s what you should all be aiming for. | 大家都该以她为榜样 |
[02:59] | Next team. | 下一队 |
[03:00] | Someone’s been on their game lately. | 某人最近挺在状态啊 |
[03:02] | And here I thought it would come down | 我还以为最佳射手 |
[03:03] | to me and you for top gun. | 会在你我二人之间角逐 |
[03:05] | She’s like the terminator. | 她简直像终结者 |
[03:07] | When we’re not in class, | 我们不上课时 |
[03:08] | she’s at the library, the pool, the gym. | 她就去图书馆 游泳池 健身房 |
[03:10] | She doesn’t stop. | 永不停歇 |
[03:12] | Maybe she’s a blue flamer. | 或许她是个”蓝火” |
[03:14] | That’s what they call NATs who start raring to go | 就是一开始冲劲十足 |
[03:15] | but crash and burn before the finish line. | 但没到终点线就完蛋的新生 |
[03:18] | No, that’s not Alex. | 不 艾丽克丝不会的 |
[03:21] | At least I don’t think it is. | 至少我不这么认为 |
[03:25] | It’s been 24 hours since the grand central bombing | 中央车站爆炸案已经过去了24小时 |
[03:28] | and the whereabouts of the prime suspect, Alex Parrish, | 而主要嫌犯 联调局特工艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[03:31] | an FBI special agent, are still not known. | 仍不知所踪 |
[03:34] | Just released a picture of Parrish. | 他们刚刚发布了一张帕里什的照片 |
[03:35] | They hope this photo will help track her down. | 希望能借此找到她 |
[03:41] | Wouldn’t shoot a man with a cherry scone, would you? | 你不会对为你送樱桃司康饼的人开枪吧 |
[03:42] | I’m so sorry. I’m — I’m just on edge. | 抱歉 我太紧张了 |
[03:46] | Guess you don’t need the coffee. | 看来你不需要咖啡了 |
[03:48] | You’ve been busy. | 你真没闲着 |
[03:49] | So, I tracked down all the information I could | 我追查了同届所有新生 |
[03:51] | on all the NATs in our class. | 我能查到的信息 |
[03:53] | That couldn’t have been easy. | 这肯定不容易 |
[03:54] | Did you know Paul Winters spent time in Iran? | 你知道保罗·温特斯去过伊朗吗 |
[03:56] | And Graham Nelson married a woman | 格拉姆·尼尔森妻子的兄弟 |
[03:58] | whose brother was a Chechnyan rebel. | 是个车臣叛军 |
[04:00] | And Elias — you know how many FBI persons of interest | 还有伊莱亚斯 你知道他是律师时 |
[04:03] | he’s defended in his law career? | 为多少联调局嫌疑人辩护过吗 |
[04:05] | And got most of them acquitted. | 那些人大多都因他脱罪了 |
[04:06] | You didn’t get much sleep, did you? | 你没怎么睡吧 |
[04:08] | What we really need is to find a bomb technician | 我们需要找个炸弹专家 |
[04:10] | to take a look at this wire, Simon. | 看看那条引线 西蒙 |
[04:12] | It’s the only thing I have pointing to… | 我手里就这么一件证据 |
[04:15] | Whoever’s framed me. | 能帮我找出陷害我的人 |
[04:16] | I might know a guy. | 我可能认识个人 |
[04:19] | Former IDF, now lives in Williamsburg. | 前以色列国防军 住在威廉斯堡 |
[04:22] | Y-you think he could figure out where this came from? | 你觉得他能查到这线是哪来的吗 |
[04:24] | I — | 我 |
[04:28] | Uh, it’s work. Let me, um… | 是工作 我去… |
[04:36] | We’re sending in ESU and hostage-rescue teams. | 我们要派去应急小队和人质救援队 |
[04:38] | Keep her there. | 拖住她 |
[04:39] | Just — d-don’t you think that’s a little hasty? | 你不觉得这有点着急了吗 |
[04:42] | Ju– she trusts me, all right? I can get information from her. | 她信任我 我可以套出信息 |
[04:45] | Just — just give me time. | 给我点时间 |
[04:46] | They’re already en route. | 他们已经在路上了 |
[04:48] | You’ll get a heads-up when they’re 60 seconds out. | 他们到达前的1分钟会提醒你 |
[04:50] | Do you copy? | 明白了吗 |
[04:52] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[04:58] | Trainee Amin. | 阿敏学员 |
[05:04] | I’ve noticed it’s just been you the last few days. | 我发现最近只有你出来训练 |
[05:05] | Is your sister okay? | 你姐还好吗 |
[05:07] | Nimah has the flu. I’ve been doing double shifts. | 妮尔麦感冒了 这几天由我来训练 |
[05:09] | I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll check in on her after… | 那真不幸 我一会去看看她 |
[05:11] | Oh, no, it’s fine. She’s much better now. | 不用了 她现在好多了 |
[05:14] | Amin. | 阿敏 |
[05:16] | If the stress is getting to her, you can tell me, okay? | 如果她觉得压力太大 可以跟我直说 |
[05:19] | NATs get homesick after the first four weeks. | 通常新生训练四周后会开始想家 |
[05:21] | It interferes with their training. | 这会影响他们的训练 |
[05:22] | Not to mention the stress of you two | 更别提你们还得装作一个人 |
[05:23] | trying to pass as one person. | 压力想必更大 |
[05:25] | Don’t worry about her. | 不用担心她 |
[05:26] | This is what she always wanted, remember? | 别忘了 这一直是她的梦想 |
[05:30] | Hey, Booth. Good news. | 好消息 布斯 |
[05:32] | – You’re going home. – I’m what? | -你可以回家了 -什么 |
[05:34] | Your mission, it’s over. | 你的任务结束了 |
[05:37] | You don’t seem relieved. | 你好像并没有松一口气 |
[05:39] | Well, maybe ’cause I haven’t heard the catch. | 也许是因为你还没说附加条件 |
[05:42] | Alex Parrish has been flagged | 联调局已经将艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[05:43] | as an unfit candidate for the FBI. | 列为不合格的预选学员 |
[05:45] | I don’t need your eyes on her anymore. | 你不用再盯着她了 |
[05:47] | Just need you to get her to quit the academy. | 现在你只要劝她退出学院就行了 |
[05:50] | Quit? Why? | 退出 为什么 |
[05:52] | A good soldier knows how to follow orders, | 优秀的士兵知道怎么遵循命令 |
[05:55] | Not question them. | 而不是质疑命令 |
[05:56] | I was told to make this happen. Now I’m telling you. | 这是上头的命令 我只负责转达 |
[05:58] | Alex is at the top of her class. | 艾丽克丝是班上最优秀的学员 |
[06:00] | She’s as determined now as she’s ever been. | 而她现已决定更加努力 |
[06:02] | The only way you’re getting her out of Quantico | 要想让她离开匡提科 |
[06:03] | is if you kick her out. | 只有开除她 |
[06:04] | It’s in our best interest | 如果你能让她自己退出 |
[06:05] | that you help her make that decision herself. | 这对我们俩都有好处 |
[06:08] | And how am I supposed to do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[06:10] | You saw her with that file. | 你也看见她对那份档案无法释怀 |
[06:11] | Trust me, she’s more fragile than you think. | 相信我 她比你想象中脆弱多了 |
[06:14] | Just give her a push. | 你稍稍刺激一下她就行了 |
[06:18] | Hostage rescue is, at its essence, a mind game. | {}解救人质归根到底是心理战术的运用 |
[06:22] | Operators need to feel comfortable | 任务执行者在暴力冲突中 |
[06:23] | amidst violent confrontation. | 需要保持冷静 临慌不乱 |
[06:25] | They need to be able to storm into the chaos of crisis | 他们需要在突袭混乱的危机情况时 |
[06:28] | and make clear and calm decisions. | 仍能果断冷静地作出理智的决策 |
[06:30] | Now, ultimately, you will all find yourselves | 终有一天 你们会在执行任务时 |
[06:32] | at the same moment in your careers | 遇到无数这样的瞬间 |
[06:34] | where a split-second decision can save people’s lives. | 你一念之间作出的决定能拯救他人的生命 |
[06:38] | Sometimes you have to make that difficult decision | 有时候你们必须要为了大局 |
[06:41] | for the greater good. | 而作出艰难的决定 |
[06:42] | This week…we’re giving you a taste | 本周 给你们机会 |
[06:45] | of what it’s like to serve on the FBI’s moste elite squad. | 让你们加入联调局最优秀的精英小队试炼 |
[06:49] | We’re gonna put you in high-stress situations | 你们将面临高压情况 |
[06:51] | to see if you can overcome your wiring | 测试你们是否能战胜本能 |
[06:54] | and make the right split-second decision. | 在一念之间作出正确的抉择 |
[06:57] | We don’t want to see what you do on your best day. | 我们不想看你们在最佳状态下的表现 |
[06:59] | We want to see what you do on your worst. | 我们想看你们如何应对最坏情况 |
[07:02] | Because when the stakes are this high… | 因为在至关重要的危急时刻 |
[07:05] | One moment can change everything. | 一念之间的抉择能改变一切 |
[07:10] | Let’s see who you are when it’s do or die. | 展示下你们在生死存亡时刻的表现吧 |
[07:15] | Will you freeze, or will you fire? | 你会愕然僵住还是会果断开枪 |
[07:19] | Save America Militia, Sovereign Citizen, | 拯救美国民兵组织 公民主权组织 |
[07:21] | Syria, and Iraq-based Islamic State… | 叙利亚以及伊斯兰国组织 |
[07:23] | All claiming credit. | 都宣称是袭击的幕后黑手 |
[07:24] | Anyone not taking credit at this point? | 这时候还有人没出来称是自己袭击的吗 |
[07:26] | Yeah. Parrish. | 有 帕里什 |
[07:28] | Wonder why? | 真想知道原因 |
[07:30] | You don’t think she did it? | 你不认为是她干的吗 |
[07:31] | I’m just asking questions. | 我只是在提出疑问而已 |
[07:33] | She put a bullet in you and left you for dead. | 她射伤你 把你放那等死 |
[07:35] | Maybe she thought I was the one framing her. | 也许她认为是我要栽桩她 |
[07:37] | I know. It’s crazy, but… | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但… |
[07:39] | No, it’s just sad. | 不 只是可悲罢了 |
[07:41] | Don’t make this into something. | 别断章取义 胡思乱想 |
[07:42] | If I was gonna make this into something, | 如果我真的有胡思乱想 |
[07:44] | I would ask what you were doing at her apartment 6:00 in the morning. | 我会问你一大早去她公寓干什么 |
[07:47] | I was clearing the air. | 我想去跟她冰释前嫌 |
[07:48] | I hadn’t talked to her since she found out about us. | 在她发现我们在一起后就没联系过了 |
[07:51] | It was a mistake. I should have told you. | 是我错了 我应该跟你坦白 |
[07:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:56] | There’s been a break. | 事态有进展 |
[07:57] | EAD’s got a lock on Alex’s posiiton. | 行政助理局长锁定了艾丽克丝的位置 |
[08:00] | He’s sending in a team to grab her right now. | 他正在派遣小队去抓她 |
[08:02] | 克莱顿来信 捕获小组已就位 | |
[08:05] | There’s no point of waiting for your friend to call. | 傻等你朋友回电毫无意义 |
[08:07] | He doesn’t like surprises. | 他不喜欢有人突然找他 |
[08:08] | Well, I can’t just sit here, Simon. | 我不能坐以待毙 西蒙 |
[08:10] | And you can’t just rush into danger, either. | 那你也不能明知危险还莽撞行事 |
[08:12] | Look, I’m putting my neck on the line here. | 我为了你冒了天大的风险 |
[08:14] | We don’t move till we hear back. | 没收到回信前我们不能行动 |
[08:16] | – All right. – Go, Go, Go. | -就是现在 -行动 行动 |
[08:17] | Proceed with caution. | 谨慎行事 |
[08:21] | Move. East entrance. | 行动 东边入口突入 |
[08:23] | Seal the perimeter. | 包围建筑物 |
[08:25] | 布斯来信 他们发现了你们的位置 | |
[08:27] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[08:28] | It’s, uh… | 是… |
[08:30] | 布斯来信 赶紧带她离开 | |
[08:31] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[08:33] | You sure we’ve got her? | 你确认我们找到她了 |
[08:35] | Positive. | 是的 |
[08:37] | I’ve got someone on the inside. | 我有内应 |
[08:58] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[08:59] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[09:01] | Close in. | 围捕开始 |
[09:06] | It’s Oren. | 是奥伦 |
[09:08] | He says he can meet us, but we got to move right now. | 他说可以见我们 但现在就得走 |
[09:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:12] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[09:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:21] | My team checked the entire area and they are gone. | 我的手下搜了整片地区 他们不见了 |
[09:24] | Check credit cards, cellphones, car. | 去查信用卡 手机和车 |
[09:26] | I need eyes on agent Asher now! | 我要找到艾瑟探员 |
[09:28] | Let’s go! | 快去 |
[09:29] | O’Connor! You got a leak in your unit. | 奥康纳 你手下有人泄密 |
[09:32] | Somebody tipped her off we were coming. | 有人把我们的行动透露给她了 |
[09:34] | My unit? How about your unit? | 我手下吗 那你的人呢 |
[09:36] | How long has Simon Asher been working with the FBI? | 西蒙·艾瑟为联调局工作多久了 |
[09:39] | He left Quantico in disgrace, | 他被匡提科扫地出门 |
[09:40] | and now you’re trusting him to bring in public enemy number one? | 而你现在要指望他来抓获头号公敌吗 |
[09:43] | When he started working for a company that we were investigating, | 他为我们调查的公司工作 |
[09:46] | I took the liberty of instating him. | 我就任命他为探员 |
[09:49] | He’s been undercover for months. | 他卧底几个月了 |
[09:51] | And if it weren’t for him, | 而这次如果不是他 |
[09:52] | we wouldn’t even know where Alex was right now. | 我们不会知道艾丽克丝到底在哪 |
[09:54] | – She’s turned him, Clay. – You don’t know that. | -他被策反了 克莱 -你并不了解 |
[09:56] | And for the record, I don’t feel the need to be lectured | 更明确地讲 我没必要听一个 |
[09:58] | by the man who trained the woman we’re all chasing. | 训练出逃犯的人在这长篇大论 |
[10:03] | Welcome to Hogan’s Alley, | 欢迎来到霍根小镇 |
[10:05] | The FBI’s very own small-town U.S.A. | 联调局专属的美国小镇 |
[10:08] | There’s a playground, supermarket, banks. | 这里有运动场 超市和银行 |
[10:11] | You can grab a bite to eat at the diner, | 你们可以去餐馆吃饭 |
[10:13] | or you can go to work at the office complex. | 也可以在办公楼工作 |
[10:16] | And it’s all staffed up, | 所有的一切 |
[10:17] | just like it would be in the real world. | 都和真实世界一样 |
[10:19] | Over the next few weeks, you will be working through | 未来的几周 你们将在这里 |
[10:21] | multiple realistic stressful scenarios here | 应对复杂多变的模拟情景 |
[10:24] | with your analysts offering insight and support | 同行的分析员会提供全视角分析和技术支持 |
[10:26] | into how to continually improve your performance. | 你们可以借此发现不足 努力提高 |
[10:30] | Look at us. | 你看我们 |
[10:31] | Partners at last. You intimidated? | 最终还是成了搭档 害怕吗 |
[10:34] | I spent months with the UAWC rehabbing greenhouses | 我曾数月在加沙为农劳委员会 |
[10:37] | bombed by the Israelis in the Gaza Strip. | 修复被以色列人炸毁的温室 |
[10:39] | Takes a lot to spook me. | 没那么容易被吓到 |
[10:41] | Maybe me being in your ear | 我整日围着你转 |
[10:42] | will finally give me a chance to get inside your head. | 说不定有机会能走到你心里 |
[10:44] | I don’t know whether to say good luck or I’m sorry. | 不知道该祝你好运 还是说真抱歉 |
[10:47] | We’re going to be handing out simulation weapons | 下面分发你们今天将会用到的 |
[10:49] | for your use today. | 仿真枪 |
[10:50] | You are to treat these weapons as if they’re real. | 要把这些当成真枪来对待 |
[10:54] | One shot, one kill. | 每击必杀 |
[10:56] | Don’t look at what people look like. | 不要以貌取人 |
[10:57] | Looks can be deceiving. Look at what they do. | 外表不可信 要专注他们的行为 |
[10:59] | I heard HRT seeks out candidates at academy level | 听说人质援救小组会从学员中选人 |
[11:01] | in hopes they’ll be ready down the road. | 作为他们的储备队员 |
[11:03] | They’ve never had a woman on the team. | 还没有女性被选入该小组 |
[11:05] | I think Shelby’s got it in the bag. | 我觉得谢尔比很有希望 |
[11:07] | This ain’t shooting skeet at the country club. | 这可不是在乡村俱乐部打靶 |
[11:10] | It’s the real deal. | 这需要真本事 |
[11:12] | And I’ve got the battle scars to prove I’m up for it. | 这块伤疤证明我已经做好了准备 |
[11:15] | No scars on me. | 我没有伤疤 |
[11:17] | Guess that means I’m more qualified. | 我想这是说我更够格一点 |
[11:20] | Wow. I feel like a boss with this thing. | 我带上这个感觉可以发号施令啊 |
[11:23] | Wait. My life is in your hands? | 等下 我的性命被托付给你了吗 |
[11:25] | Calm down, Blake Lively. | 淡定 布莱克·莱弗利 |
[11:26] | I’ll make sure you don’t chip your french tips. | 我保证你不会弄坏指甲 |
[11:29] | You are lucky you’re an analyst, | 你该庆幸自己是个分析员 |
[11:32] | because you have friendly fire written all over you. | 因为你一看就是被误伤型的 |
[11:35] | You were hoping for real bullets? | 你希望是真枪实弹吗 |
[11:36] | It’s just a game. | 只是场游戏 |
[11:38] | That’s what people say right before they lose. | 人们输之前 都会这么说 |
[11:43] | All right NATs, | 好了 新生们 |
[11:44] | this is a breach-and-entry “Shooting House” drill. | 这是破门射击练习 |
[11:46] | Your job is to neutralize all threats | 你们的任务是在不伤害人质的情况下 |
[11:49] | without harming any hostages. | 解除威胁 |
[11:53] | Got eyes on stairs! | 看楼上 |
[11:55] | We’re all good here. | 这里没问题 |
[11:56] | All clear! | 一切正常 |
[11:59] | Clear! | 安全 |
[12:00] | You just shot a hostage, Amin. | 你刚刚击中了一名人质 阿敏 |
[12:01] | On your left. On your left! | 注意左边 注意左边 |
[12:08] | Going downstairs! | 下楼 |
[12:10] | Well done, Booth. | 好样的 布斯 |
[12:11] | Most people hesitate, don’t shoot the kid… | 大多数人都会犹豫 不会向孩子开枪 |
[12:12] | and end up shot themselves. | 让自己丧命 |
[12:14] | It’s almost like he’s done this before. | 他看起来像是做过这个训练 |
[12:23] | Target down! | 击中目标 |
[12:25] | When did Harry Potter become James Bond? | 哈利波特什么时候变身为007了 |
[12:28] | Been practicing. | 一直在练习 |
[12:30] | Shouldn’t you wait for your team, Parrish? | 不等你的队友吗 帕里什 |
[12:31] | Shouldn’t they keep up? | 他们不该跟上吗 |
[12:32] | Recklessness can cost you. | 鲁莽会付出代价的 |
[12:38] | Parrish. | 帕里什 |
[12:39] | Without your team, in real life, | 现实中 没有队友的话 |
[12:41] | you might not have made it out alive. | 你可能会为此而死 |
[12:43] | I think I did just fine on my own. | 我一个人就可以了 |
[12:49] | I hate guns. | 我恨枪 |
[12:50] | Always have. | 一直都不喜欢 |
[12:52] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 倒不如说 |
[12:53] | you were anxious and unfocused. | 你很紧张 注意力分散 |
[12:55] | You need to be more alert. | 你要更警觉一点 |
[12:59] | Why should I listen to you? | 为什么我要听你的 |
[13:00] | You don’t want to even be an analyst. | 你根本不想当分析员 |
[13:02] | Doesn’t mean I’m not good at it. | 但不意味着我不擅长 |
[13:04] | Haven’t you ever been good at something | 你就没有虽然不愿意去做 |
[13:06] | that you didn’t want to do? | 却很擅长的事吗 |
[13:08] | Incredible. It was like “Call of duty: CPA.” | 太惊人 简直是《使命召唤:会计师的崛起》 |
[13:11] | Yeah, well, a lot of snipers are fomer CPAs. | 很多狙击手之前都是注册会计师 |
[13:14] | Yeah, but how many CPAs are former snipers? | 是啊 但有会计师以前是狙击手吗 |
[13:18] | Look, I-I’m sure that the constant cross-examination | 我确定你这种不断盘问的架势 |
[13:21] | made you very popular as a child, but… | 让你在年幼时很受欢迎 但是 |
[13:23] | – I have nothing to hide. – Good. | -我没有什么好隐藏的 -很好 |
[13:25] | Then I have nothing to find when the UAWC e-mails me back. | 那我从农劳委员会的回信中查不到什么喽 |
[13:29] | Would you just lay off of me? | 你能放过我吗 |
[13:31] | But I’m not even on you yet. | 但我还没动真格开始查呢 |
[13:33] | What was that back there? We usually work well together. | 刚刚是怎么了 我们一直合作得很好 |
[13:36] | I was leading. You were supposed to keep up. | 我在领队 你该跟上 |
[13:38] | There’s a difference between a leader and a lone gunman. | 领队和孤身一人的枪手是有区别的 |
[13:42] | I won it for us, didn’t I? | 我不是让我们赢了吗 |
[13:43] | You don’t win training, Alex. | 训练没有获胜之说 艾丽克丝 |
[13:46] | You’re there to learn. What is going on? | 你是过来学习的 你怎么了 |
[13:48] | You’re not yourself. | 你变了 |
[13:50] | Psychological profiling was last week, Shelby. | 对同伴进行心里侧写是上周的训练 谢尔比 |
[13:54] | You’re running from something. I can tell. | 你在逃避什么 我看得出来 |
[13:57] | You know, in my experience, the further you run, | 以我的经验 逃避得越厉害 |
[13:59] | the faster it catches up to you. | 烦恼就会越快找上你 |
[14:01] | You can talk to me, you know. | 你可以跟我谈谈心的 |
[14:03] | Well, you can talk to me, too. | 你也可以跟我谈心啊 |
[14:05] | But you still haven’t told me | 但你还没告诉我 |
[14:06] | who you were on the phone with late at night | 你半夜和谁打电话 |
[14:08] | or who you e-mail first thing in the morning, | 每天一大早给谁发邮件 |
[14:10] | you know, when you think no one’s looking. | 你总是觉得没人注意 |
[14:14] | It’s okay. You don’t have to tell me. | 没关系 你不用告诉我 |
[14:17] | We’ve only known each other a month. | 我们才认识了一个月 |
[14:19] | We barely know each other at all. | 还一点也不了解对方 |
[14:21] | What was really in that file? | 那份档案里到底写了什么 |
[14:28] | See that office building there? | 看见那栋办公楼了吗 |
[14:30] | Well, that’s the scene of a robbery turned hostage crisis — | 里面有一个抢劫转为劫持人质的模拟场景 |
[14:35] | the test of what you guys learned today. | 跟今天的训练一样 |
[14:38] | You guys are going in. | 你们要进那里 |
[14:40] | We’ll see who makes it out alive. | 我们看看谁能完成任务 |
[14:47] | Just give her a little push. She’ll go over the edge. | 稍微火上浇点油 她就会走极端 |
[14:52] | In the scenario you’re about to enter, | 你们即将面对的模拟场景 |
[14:54] | it is hour six of an armed robbery turned hostage crisis. | 是一场抢劫升级为人质劫持的第六个小时 |
[14:58] | There are 8 robbers and 12 hostages inside. | 里面有八个劫匪和12个人质 |
[15:01] | All attempts at negotiations have failed. | 跟匪徒的谈判均以失败告终 |
[15:03] | Your mission — conduct a raid | 你们的任务是用上今日所学 |
[15:05] | using the skills you’ve learned today. | 进行一次突袭 |
[15:07] | – Something’s up with Alex. – She seems okay to me. | -艾丽克丝不正常 -我觉得还好 |
[15:11] | A little aggro, maybe, | 怒气有些重 |
[15:12] | but 10 pounds of ammo weighing you down | 不过背着十磅重的弹药 |
[15:14] | will bring the Rambo out in anyone. | 谁都会变身成兰博吧 |
[15:16] | Keep your eyes open. | 睁大你们的眼睛 |
[15:17] | Don’t take anything for granted. | 不要错过任何异常 |
[15:19] | And remember… | 而且 记住 |
[15:20] | Has she talked to you | 她跟你聊过 |
[15:21] | about her father, about what happened? | 她父亲之前的事吗 |
[15:25] | – She told you? – Yeah, she’s been obsessed. | -她告诉你了 -是 她一直执迷此事 |
[15:28] | I just wish there was something I could do to help. | 我只希望我能帮上点忙 |
[15:30] | Look, I know you’re a good shooter, | 我知道你是个好枪手 |
[15:31] | but it’s a whole different story | 但对着真人开枪 |
[15:33] | when you pull the trigger on an actual person, | 那种感觉是不一样的 |
[15:35] | much less your father. | 更别说对自己父亲开枪了 |
[15:37] | Wait, you’re saying that she shot her dad? | 等等 你是说她杀了她父亲吗 |
[15:39] | – You said she told you. – About the file. | -你说她告诉你了 -只提到了那份档案 |
[15:42] | Each of you will be assigned a specific task. | 每个人都会分配到一个明确的任务 |
[15:46] | Simon and Nimah, go in through the back. | 西蒙和妮尔麦 从后面进攻 |
[15:49] | Alex and Ryan, breach the front door. | 艾丽克丝和瑞恩 从前门攻入 |
[15:52] | That’s the hardest job. You sure you’re up for it? | 前门最难 你确定准备好了吗 |
[15:55] | Are you gonna carry your weight, | 你自己走呢 |
[15:56] | or do I have to drag you with me? | 还是想让我拖着你一起走 |
[16:03] | Shelby and Natalie, take out that sniper. | 谢尔比和娜塔莉 除掉狙击手 |
[16:05] | That’s priority number-one since no one can enter that building | 这是首要任务 因为不解决掉他 |
[16:08] | until he is neutralized. | 就没人能进去 |
[16:10] | Let’s go, blondie. We’re wasting time. | 走吧 金发妹 别浪费时间了 |
[16:11] | Watch her. I’m worried. | 你看着她 我不放心 |
[16:15] | So, what else should I know about your bomb-maker friend? | 你这位制炸弹的朋友还有其它信息吗 |
[16:18] | Well, first thing, don’t call him bomb-maker. | 首先 别叫他制炸弹的 |
[16:21] | And he’s definitely not my friend. | 而且他不是我的朋友 |
[16:23] | Then how do you know him? | 那你怎么认识他 |
[16:25] | Look, just make sure you don’t look him in the eye. | 你就记住 别看着他的眼睛 |
[16:27] | Don’t shake his hand. | 别跟他握手 |
[16:30] | I’m supposed to talk to him without looking him in the eye? | 我跟他说话时不看他眼睛吗 |
[16:33] | Look, I’ll do the talking. He doesn’t speak english. | 我来跟他谈 他不讲英语 |
[16:42] | They’re staring at me. | 他们在盯着我 |
[16:46] | These kids have never seen a TV or a computer. | 这些孩子从没见过电视或者电脑 |
[16:49] | They’re staring at both of us. | 他们盯着的是我们两个 |
[16:52] | We’re strangers. | 我们是陌生人 |
[17:06] | He is asking if we are together. | 他在问我们是不是情侣 |
[17:09] | He likes to give me a hard time. | 他就喜欢刁难我 |
[17:29] | 引线本身没什么可说的 外层的高级别塑料涂层倒是能查到 | |
[17:43] | He says that he can trace it | 他说他能认出 |
[17:43] | to a contractor for the military. | 是哪家公司特供给军队的 |
[17:48] | McGregor-Wyatt. | 麦格雷戈·怀特公司 |
[17:51] | Shelby’s company. | 谢尔比的公司 |
[18:05] | How many properties do you think Shelby has? | 谢尔比一共有多少房产啊 |
[18:07] | I mean, I know her family company’s in aeronautics, but… | 我知道她家族企业是搞航空的 但是… |
[18:10] | That’s not all they do. | 可不只是航空业 |
[18:11] | They’re like Halliburton. | 他们的规模跟哈里伯顿公司差不多 |
[18:13] | And who do you think is head of the board? | 而她又是该企业的大老板 |
[18:15] | What exactly are we looking for? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[18:17] | Anything that points to Shelby’s involvement. | 任何能证明谢尔比参与爆炸案的线索 |
[18:19] | If she believes she successfully framed me, | 如果她确信她成功让我背了黑锅 |
[18:21] | then she doesn’t think anyone’s coming after her. | 那么她肯定想不到会有人来查她 |
[18:28] | She’s planning to run? | 她要逃跑吗 |
[18:29] | No, she just returned from Buenos Aires. | 不 她刚从布宜诺斯艾利斯回来 |
[18:34] | Maybe she bought herself an alibi. | 也许她只是买来用做不在场证明 |
[18:36] | It’s pretty hard to screw with flight manifests these days. | 这年头想随便造假飞机乘客名单可不容易 |
[18:39] | Look, I mean, this is Shelby we’re talking about here. | 这可是谢尔比啊 |
[18:41] | I mean, yeah, maybe her parents are war profiteers, | 虽然她父母靠战争发横财 |
[18:43] | but do you really think she’s capable of this? | 但你真觉得她有能力制造爆炸案吗 |
[18:45] | Look, there’s a lot you don’t know about her. | 你并不了解她 |
[18:47] | Things I found out after you left Quantico. | 你离开匡提科后 我发现了她很多底细 |
[18:49] | You didn’t see what happened after I told her what I knew. | 你都没看到她知道我发现真相时的情形 |
[18:53] | Keep looking. I’m sure there’s something here. | 继续找 我肯定这里有线索 |
[19:02] | Right wind. Hold one left. | 风向偏右 往左边挪一点 |
[19:09] | I missed! | 我打歪了 |
[19:15] | Sniper down. | 狙击手击毙 |
[19:16] | Parrish, Booth. Get into position. | 帕里什 布斯 就位 |
[19:22] | Hello, Nimah. | 你好 妮尔麦 |
[19:24] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[19:26] | I teach the people who find people. | 我可是传授别人追踪技巧的人 |
[19:27] | You think I couldn’t find you? | 你觉得我会找不到你吗 |
[19:29] | I never should have said yes when you recruited me. | 你招募我时 我真不应该答应 |
[19:32] | Obviously you don’t want to quit | 很显然你并不想放弃 |
[19:34] | or you’d be in Dearborn already. | 否则你现在已经回迪尔伯恩了 |
[19:35] | So, what is this? A pep talk? | 所以这是什么意思 给我打气吗 |
[19:38] | Go ahead. Say what you want. | 来吧 有话就直说 |
[19:40] | I am not good enough. | 反正我也不够优秀 |
[19:41] | You don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
[19:43] | Of course I do. | 我当然清楚了 |
[19:44] | If I was good enough, I’d be enough, | 如果我够出色 我一个人就够了 |
[19:46] | but you wanted her, too. | 但你还想要她 |
[19:48] | Mnh-mnh. I need her, too. | 是需要她 |
[19:50] | Both of you. Equally. | 你们俩 我都需要 |
[19:52] | For what? | 为什么 |
[19:54] | If we’re so important for you, | 如果我们这么重要 |
[19:56] | why can’t you tell us why? | 你为什么不告诉我们原因 |
[20:01] | Invite me inside. | 进屋说吧 |
[20:11] | – The hostages are being held on the third floor. – Clear. | -人质在三楼 -这里安全 |
[20:18] | There’s a stairwell to your left. | 左边是楼梯 |
[20:21] | Let’s take the elevator. | 我们去电梯 |
[20:22] | You might as well text them we’er coming. | 你干脆发信息告诉罪犯我们来了 |
[20:23] | Go left. Go left | 去左边 左边 |
[20:24] | Well, maybe what we need is a good diversion. | 也许声东击西才是好办法 |
[20:26] | What, you don’t trust me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[20:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:38] | Amin, what are you doing? | 阿敏 你在干吗 |
[20:41] | I don’t know. I’m thinking. | 我不知道 我还在想呢 |
[20:44] | Although I know I’m not supposed to. | 虽然我知道这样不对 |
[20:46] | I got your back. | 有我呢 |
[20:47] | How about you let me do the thinking | 让我来做你的大脑 |
[20:48] | so you can focus on what’s in front of you? | 你只需要关注眼前的事好吗 |
[20:50] | You’re gonna do the thinking? | 你来做大脑吗 |
[20:53] | I won’t make it five feet. | 那我连一米五没走到就挂了 |
[20:55] | Get your ass inside so I can prove how good I am at this. | 快进去 这样你就知道我这方面多厉害了 |
[21:03] | Alex, clear. | 艾丽克丝 安全 |
[21:11] | Clear. | 安全 |
[21:13] | – Around the corner. – Clear. | -在墙角 -安全 |
[21:16] | I’m hit! Pinned down! | 我被击中了 被敌人火力压制了 |
[21:18] | – Does anyone have a shot? – 2:00. | -有谁能开枪吗 -两点钟方向 |
[21:20] | Pinned down! | 被对方压制住了 |
[21:21] | There’s more than we can take. | 我们火力不敌对方 |
[21:24] | Two perps still at the end of the hall. | 走廊尽头还有两名罪犯 |
[21:26] | They took out the whole team. | 他们击毙了整个分队 |
[21:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:29] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[21:36] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[21:48] | Is it clear? | 安全了吗 |
[21:49] | What are you gonna do, | 你想干什么 |
[21:49] | Tarantino your way down the hall, guns a-blazin’? | 学塔伦蒂诺电影中的人物在枪林弹雨中冲杀吗 |
[21:52] | Just tell me when it’s clear. | 你就告诉我能不能安全通行 |
[21:53] | I’m gonna end this. | 我来了结他们 |
[21:55] | Send her out, Booth. | 让她过去 布斯 |
[21:56] | She wants to be reckless, teach her a lesson. | 她想鲁莽行事 那就给她上一课 |
[21:58] | She needs to get hit. | 她需要挨一枪 |
[22:04] | Help! Please, someone help me! | 救命 来人啊 救命啊 |
[22:06] | – It’s clear. – Okay. | -安全了 -好 |
[22:11] | – Help! – Shut up! Don’t move! | -救命 -闭嘴 别动 |
[22:13] | Do you ever think about that? | 你有没有想过 |
[22:15] | You know you don’t have the chance. | 没人能救你了 |
[22:20] | Don’t lie to her! | 别再骗她了 |
[22:23] | Get out! | 出去 |
[22:30] | She stays in hotels a lot. | 她经常住酒店 |
[22:33] | Why would she do that when she’s got this place? | 拥有这种豪宅 为何还住酒店 |
[22:36] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[22:38] | Just an S.U.V. | 只是辆越野车 |
[22:55] | It’s nice to see you again, Alex. | 再次见到你真好 艾丽克丝 |
[22:58] | Good to see you, too, Shelby. | 我也是 谢尔比 |
[23:04] | You could have waited till I got home. | 你可以等到我回家的 |
[23:06] | I would have let you in. | 我会请你进门的 |
[23:07] | Let’s just say I wanted to surprise you. | 就当我想给你个惊喜吧 |
[23:09] | Oh, I think you’ve surprised enough people the past two days. | 你这两天已经给大家带来够多惊喜了 |
[23:12] | Well, except for your mother. | 除了你妈妈 |
[23:13] | – She saw it coming, didn’t she? – Watch it. | -她预料到了 对吧 -别乱说话 |
[23:16] | You were supposed to keep her at your place | 你本该在我们去你那里之前 |
[23:17] | until we could get there. | 将她拖住的 |
[23:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:20] | Oh, she doesn’t know? | 她还不知道吗 |
[23:22] | I thought that you were good at reading people. | 我还以为你看人很在行呢 |
[23:24] | Clearly when you read Simon, | 很显然 你在分析西蒙时 |
[23:26] | you missed three very important letters. | 漏掉了关键的三个字 |
[23:29] | You’re FBI? You lied to me this whole time? | 你是联调局的 你一直都在骗我吗 |
[23:31] | Look, if I thought you were guilty, | 听着 如果我觉得你是凶手 |
[23:33] | you’d be in custody right now. | 你早就被抓了 |
[23:34] | I got you out of there. | 是我把你弄出来的 |
[23:35] | Wait, you are helping her? She is a terrorist! | 等等 你在帮她吗 她是个恐怖分子 |
[23:38] | I didn’t do it, Shelby. | 不是我干的 谢尔比 |
[23:40] | But maybe you did, huh? | 搞不好是你干的 |
[23:41] | Your whole world fell to pieces | 从我发现你父母的事开始 |
[23:43] | when I found out the truth about your parents. | 你的世界就崩溃了 |
[23:45] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我是无心伤害你的 |
[23:47] | I told you that, and you wouldn’t listen to me. | 我告诉你了 但你根本就不听我的 |
[23:49] | So you think that I would blow up grand central | 所以你觉得我为了报复你 |
[23:51] | to get back at you? | 就炸掉中央车站吗 |
[23:52] | That is insane, | 这样也太荒唐了 |
[23:54] | and it’s impossible | 也根本不可能 |
[23:54] | because I’ve been out of the country. | 因为我当时在国外 |
[23:56] | You could have had an accomplice. | 你可能有个同伙 |
[23:58] | You could have rigged the bomb to blow remotely. | 你可能放置好炸弹用遥控器引爆 |
[23:59] | The bombs– | 是很多炸弹 |
[24:01] | seven — strategically placed — | 七个 巧妙地放置 |
[24:03] | were buried too many stories beneath the ground. | 埋在地下好几层 |
[24:05] | They could not have been detonated remotely. | 不可能被遥控引爆 |
[24:07] | They had to have been triggered within a two-block radius. | 只能在两个街区的半径内被触发 |
[24:13] | Put the gun down, Alex. | 放下枪 艾丽克丝 |
[24:15] | Let me take you in | 投降吧 |
[24:17] | before anybody else gets hurt. | 大家都没必要受伤 |
[24:23] | Does anybody else have the shot? | 还有人能够狙击吗 |
[24:26] | Take the shot, Alex. | 开枪啊 艾丽克丝 |
[24:28] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[24:29] | Ryan, what’s going on? | 瑞恩 发生什么了 |
[24:31] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[24:33] | Booth’s been hit. Asher, take him down. | 布斯被打中了 艾瑟 干掉他 |
[24:36] | Asher’s hit, too. | 艾瑟也中枪了 |
[24:37] | All suspects accounted for,either downed or captured. | 所有犯罪嫌疑人不是中枪就是被俘 |
[24:40] | He’s down. It’s over. | 他中枪了 结束 |
[24:42] | I got you shot. | 我害你中枪了 |
[24:44] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:47] | Nimah! | 妮尔麦 |
[24:52] | Now it is really over. | 现在才真的结束了 |
[24:57] | What did I tell you about recklessness, Parrish? | 我不是告诫过你不要鲁莽行事吗 帕里什 |
[25:00] | If you can’t be a team player, | 如果你不能团队合作 |
[25:01] | then what are you doing here? | 那你还来这里干什么 |
[25:03] | Your teammates died because of you. | 你的队友因你而死 |
[25:07] | Hey, Amin. | 阿敏 |
[25:08] | No one was quicker to the trigger. | 下手真快啊 |
[25:10] | You just had to get out of your head. | 只要心无杂念就能办到 |
[25:12] | You know, when you’re not a crude, | 当你收起你的粗鲁 无耻 |
[25:13] | foul, unserious little boy, | 以及玩世不恭时 |
[25:15] | you can actually be very useful. | 你还是很有用的 |
[25:17] | You’re a great analyst, Mr. Haas. | 你是名出色的分析员 哈斯先生 |
[25:20] | If I have to be one, I might as well be a good one. | 不做则已 要做就做到最好 |
[25:26] | My son was always… | 我儿子一直… |
[25:29] | Troubled. | 有心理问题 |
[25:31] | For a long time, I thought it was a phase. | 长久以来 我都以为这只是个过度期 |
[25:35] | I hoped it would pass. | 一直希望很快就能过去 |
[25:38] | And then a few years ago, | 然而几年前 |
[25:39] | I discovered that he met some people online | 我发现他在网上认识了一些人 |
[25:42] | who were ready to tap into his rage… | 那些人利用了他的愤怒 |
[25:46] | Give him purpose. | 赋予他使命 |
[25:49] | The extremists? | 极端分子吗 |
[25:51] | They reached him… | 他们能在心灵上沟通… |
[25:54] | in a way I couldn’t. | 我却走不进他心里 |
[25:56] | They spoke to him. They… | 他们与他交流 他们… |
[25:59] | They inspired him to impress them. | 煽动他干点让他们刮目相看的大事 |
[26:04] | So he made a plan — | 于是他制定了一个计划 |
[26:07] | an attack at his high school, | 袭击他的高中 |
[26:09] | a school whose student population included | 学校里的学生 |
[26:13] | the sons and daughters of many members of congress. | 很多都是国会议员的儿女 |
[26:17] | You stopped him? | 你阻止了他吗 |
[26:18] | I did everything I could to get his sentence reduced. | 我尽了全力帮他减刑 |
[26:23] | He’s serving two years in juvenile detention | 他以非法持枪罪 |
[26:25] | for the possession of an unregistered firearm. | 在少管所服刑两年 |
[26:30] | And he’s up for parole. | 他准备申请假释 |
[26:34] | And the hardest part about all this is… | 这当中最揪心的地方是 |
[26:40] | …I hope he doesn’t get it. | 我不希望他获得假释 |
[26:49] | What kind of thing… | 一个母亲… |
[26:51] | is that for a mother to pray for her child? | 怎么能狠心希望孩子继续服刑呢 |
[27:00] | I am sorry, Miranda. | 我很遗憾 米兰达 |
[27:05] | For both of you. | 这样的事发生在你们俩身上 |
[27:09] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是你来培训的原因 |
[27:12] | The people who reached out to my son, | 那些主动找上我儿子的人 |
[27:15] | they’re reaching out to others. | 也在主动联系其他人 |
[27:16] | They’re building cells on our soil. | 在我们的下一代人中建立基层组织 |
[27:19] | We need to infiltrate them, poison their network. | 我们得潜入他们内部 扰乱他们的谍网 |
[27:21] | I have a plan, but I need you. | 我有个计划 但我需要你 |
[27:24] | I need you both. | 你们两个我都需要 |
[27:25] | I need you to work together as one. | 我需要你们合作 共用一个身份 |
[27:29] | I let my emotions get in the way of my duty. | 我让自己的情绪影响到任务了 |
[27:32] | It will never happen again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[27:33] | Yes, it will. | 不 还会 |
[27:35] | You can’t do your job and not care. | 工作中一定会遇到影响你的事情 |
[27:38] | But next time — | 只是以后 |
[27:41] | Next time, you’ll know you have someone to talk to. | 以后你有可以倾诉的对象了 |
[27:50] | You’re never alone. | 你不是在孤军奋战 |
[27:55] | He’s right. I am reckless. | 他说得对 我太鲁莽了 |
[27:56] | What am I still doing here? | 我还留在这里干什么 |
[27:58] | I’m not cut out for this. | 我根本不是这块料 |
[27:59] | If those bullets were real today, | 如果今天那些是真枪实弹 |
[28:01] | you and Simon would be dead. | 你和西蒙早就死了 |
[28:03] | It hit my shoulder. I would’ve recovered. | 我只是肩膀中弹 肯定很快就痊愈了 |
[28:05] | You don’t get it, Ryan. | 你没明白 瑞恩 |
[28:06] | What, so you’re just gonna quit? | 什么意思 你这就要退出了吗 |
[28:08] | Sometimes you have to make a difficult decision | 有时候你不得不为了顾全大局 |
[28:10] | for the greater good. | 做出艰难的决定 |
[28:12] | I shouldn’t be an agent, Ryan. | 我本就不该成为探员 瑞恩 |
[28:14] | People around me die. | 我身边的人都会死 |
[28:16] | Alex — Alex. | 艾丽克丝 艾丽克丝 |
[28:18] | Alex, wait. | 艾丽克丝 等等 |
[28:20] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[28:28] | Booth, thank god. Take her down. | 布斯 幸好你来了 快把她拿下 |
[28:34] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干社么 |
[28:35] | You both have to get out of here. | 你们俩赶紧出去 |
[28:36] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:38] | Alex, they tracked Simon’s car. | 艾丽克丝 他们跟踪了西蒙的车 |
[28:39] | This whole place is gonna be surrounded in minutes. | 这地方很快就要被包围了 |
[28:41] | – You got to go now. – Nobody is going anywhere. | -你得马上走 -谁也不许走 |
[28:43] | Why don’t we all just put our guns down — | 都把枪放下吧 |
[28:44] | Don’t you take another step. | 你胆敢再往前一步 |
[28:45] | Shelby, put the gun down, please. | 谢尔比 请你把枪放下 |
[28:50] | Put it down! | 快放下 |
[28:52] | Simon, go get the gun. | 西蒙 把她的枪拿过来 |
[28:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:57] | You both have to get out of here before they get here. | 趁他们还没到 你们得赶紧走 |
[29:01] | I’m not leaving you with her. | 我不能留你跟她待在这里 |
[29:02] | And I can’t let you get caught with me. | 我也不能连累你和我一起被抓 |
[29:04] | Simon, get him out of here. | 西蒙 把他带走 |
[29:06] | She’s right. Let’s go. Go! | 她说得对 走吧 快走 |
[29:08] | What are you gonna do, Alex? You gonna kill me? | 艾丽克丝你要干什么 你要杀了我吗 |
[29:10] | Shut up and move. | 闭嘴 过去 |
[29:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[29:26] | I am taking you in. | 我要逮捕你 |
[29:35] | You can’t outrun the FBI, Alex. | 你斗不过联调局探员的 艾丽克丝 |
[29:42] | Okay, fine. You want to turn me in? | 行 好吧 你想抓我吗 |
[29:45] | I give up. | 我投降 |
[29:51] | You bitch! | 你这个贱人 |
[29:54] | Car keys, now. | 车钥匙 交出来 |
[29:57] | Search the perimeter. They can’t have gotten far. | 仔细搜这一带 他们跑不远的 |
[30:09] | Shocker. | 真奇怪 |
[30:11] | The organization you claimed to work for in Gaza | 你声称在加沙工作过的那个组织 |
[30:13] | has never heard of Simon Asher. | 从没听说过你这个人 |
[30:17] | When is this gonna end? | 这事有完没完了 |
[30:19] | Do you want to see my birth certificate? | 你要看我的出生证明吗 |
[30:21] | Want to meet my parents? | 要见我的父母吗 |
[30:23] | I know you exist. | 我知道你是个活生生的人 |
[30:24] | That’s not what scares me. | 这一点不足以令我恐惧 |
[30:26] | It’s who you are that does. | 让我恐惧的是 你究竟是谁 |
[30:28] | Are you a patriot? | 你是个爱国者吗 |
[30:30] | Are you Jewish? Are you even gay? | 你是犹太人吗 你真是同志吗 |
[30:32] | The answers are… | 答案是 |
[30:34] | Yes, definitely, | 我爱国 是犹太人 |
[30:37] | and no, but my boyfriend is. | 我不是同志 我男友是 |
[30:40] | Because if you weren’t gay, | 因为同志的身份 |
[30:41] | it’d be a great way to win your spot here. | 能助你在此赢得一席之地 |
[30:43] | You know, the first openly gay NAT. | 你也知道 第一个公开出柜的新生 |
[30:47] | The bureau couldn’t say no to that. | 局里不可能拒绝你的申请 |
[30:49] | Or it’s just another piece of the facade of Simon Asher. | 或者这只是西蒙·艾瑟的另一面 |
[30:54] | Just like the glasses, | 就像你戴着的假眼镜 |
[30:55] | just like the coffee I always see you make but never drink. | 就像我总见你冲好了又不喝的咖啡 |
[30:58] | The only thing real about you | 你身上唯一真实的地方 |
[30:59] | is the way you look at Nimah Amin | 就是你趁没人留意时 |
[31:00] | when you think no one’s looking. | 望向妮尔麦·阿敏的眼神 |
[31:02] | Even if all of that is true, | 就算你说的这些都是事实 |
[31:05] | why do you care? | 那这又与你何干 |
[31:06] | The most dangerous enemy America faces… | 美国所面临的最危险的敌人 |
[31:10] | is the enemy within. | 就是内敌 |
[31:12] | Traitors who play the long game. | 是长久潜伏着的叛国者 |
[31:15] | And they inflict the deepest wounds | 而他们留下的伤口也最深 |
[31:16] | because people miss the warning signs. | 因为人们忽略了那些”危险的征兆” |
[31:18] | And that’s what you are, Simon Asher. | 说的就是你 西蒙·艾瑟 |
[31:21] | One big, flashing warning sign. | 你就是个非常显眼的危险征兆 |
[31:26] | If you want to tell me the truth, | 如果你想好了要坦白 |
[31:28] | you know where to find me. | 你知道该去哪找我 |
[31:30] | If not, you can wait | 要是你不坦白 |
[31:31] | until I present my case to Liam and Miranda. | 你就等着我去向廉姆和米兰达报告情况吧 |
[31:35] | Have a good night, whoever you are. | 晚安吧 不管你是何方神圣 |
[31:48] | At least you’re okay. | 至少你还活着 |
[31:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:51] | I should be used to it by now — | 我早该习惯了 |
[31:53] | you making rash decisions, | 你总不顾后果冲动行事 |
[31:54] | leaving me holding the bag. | 让我来收拾残局 |
[31:56] | I wanted to teach you a lesson, but I was wrong. | 我是想给你个教训 可是我错了 |
[32:04] | Do you know how it was like for me here, | 你知道我在这里的感觉吗 |
[32:06] | working for both of us, worrying all the time? | 为了我们两个人而奋斗 整天心神不宁 |
[32:09] | I’m not the one who wanted to come here. | 不是我想到这里来的 |
[32:11] | I came for you because you’re my sister | 我是为你而来 因为你是我妹 |
[32:15] | and I would do anything for you. | 我愿意为你赴汤蹈火 |
[32:16] | But this is too much. | 但这事太过了 |
[32:18] | I’m not leaving again. Don’t worry. | 我不会再出走了 别担心 |
[32:20] | I have to worry. | 我不得不担心 |
[32:22] | We’re committing to life as one agent, Nimah. | 我们此生要一直共用一个身份 妮尔麦 |
[32:26] | One person. | 作为一个人生活下去 |
[32:28] | Sometimes I feel I’m losing myself. | 有时候我感觉都不认识自己了 |
[32:32] | And I don’t want to get lost, Nimah. | 我不想失去自我 妮尔麦 |
[32:36] | I know who you are. | 我知道你的本性 |
[32:38] | And I know we make a great team. | 我们会配合得天衣无缝 |
[32:40] | Do you have any idea how lucky we are to have each other? | 你知道我们拥有彼此是多么幸运吗 |
[32:44] | We will do important things together, Raina. | 我们在一起能成就大事 雷娜 |
[32:46] | We will save lives. | 我们会拯救苍生 |
[32:49] | Can I tell you what Miranda has planned for us now? | 想听听米兰达对我们的打算吗 |
[32:57] | When I heard you wanted to see me, | 当我知道你要见我时 |
[32:58] | I didn’t realize it was an ambush. | 我没想过竟这是个埋伏 |
[33:05] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里拿到那些文件的 |
[33:08] | I gave it to her. | 我给她的 |
[33:10] | You want to talk to me about what happened today? | 你想跟我谈谈今天训练的事吗 |
[33:13] | Why you froze? | 你为何僵住了 |
[33:15] | I saw my father’s face… | 我当时看到了我父亲的脸… |
[33:19] | And I just couldn’t shake it. | 这事一直萦绕在我心头 |
[33:22] | He was a good man and a decorated agent. | 他是个好人 功勋卓著 |
[33:25] | And I — | 而我… |
[33:27] | He died because of me. | 他因我而死 |
[33:30] | I thought I’d made my peace with it, | 我以为自己放下了 |
[33:32] | but being here is just a constant reminder of the fact that… | 但在这里受训 让我不停地想起… |
[33:40] | …I killed a hero. | 我杀死了一个英雄 |
[33:41] | What if I told you he had a bad reputation? | 如果我告诉你 他名声并不好呢 |
[33:47] | That he was a drunk with a temper? | 他是个脾气极差的酒鬼呢 |
[33:52] | That he abused his authority in the field, | 他滥用职权 |
[33:53] | received several letters of censure? | 他受到好多处分呢 |
[33:55] | That he threatened your mother’s life more than once | 他多次威胁到你母亲的性命 |
[33:59] | and the bureau ignored it? | 而局里视而不见呢 |
[34:01] | I’d say you were trying to make me feel better. | 你这么说 只是想让我好过点 |
[34:03] | You’re punishing yourself | 你惩罚自己 |
[34:04] | because you think you killed a hero. | 因为你觉得你杀死了一个英雄 |
[34:07] | But being a good agent… | 但一个好探员 |
[34:11] | it doesn’t mean you’re a good man. | 不代表就是个好人 |
[34:13] | That file isn’t the whole story. | 那份档案不是一个人的全部 |
[34:16] | Sit down, Alex. | 坐吧 艾丽克丝 |
[34:19] | Alex, sit down. | 艾丽克丝 坐下 |
[34:26] | Don’t let your guilt rewrite history. | 不要让内疚之情歪曲了事实 |
[34:29] | If you hadn’t pulled the trigger, | 如果你没有开枪 |
[34:30] | he would have killed your mother and maybe you, too. | 他会杀了你妈 可能也会杀了你 |
[34:33] | You made the only choice you could have in that moment. | 那一刻 你选择做了你唯一能做的事 |
[34:37] | The right one. | 是个正确的决定 |
[34:41] | This job | 这份工作 |
[34:44] | is filled with hard choices. | 充满了艰难的选择 |
[34:48] | But we make them. | 但我们必须抉择 |
[34:50] | That’s why we get to protect our country. | 所以由我们保卫国家 |
[34:54] | Don’t let your guilt destroy the career | 你是我上任以来 |
[34:56] | of one of the most promising trainees | 见过的最有潜力的新生之一 |
[34:58] | I’ve seen walk through these doors. | 不要让内疚毁了你的前途 |
[35:18] | Did you ever play two truths and a lie? | 你玩过”两个真相 一个谎言”吗 |
[35:20] | Not since middle school. | 从中学后就没玩过了 |
[35:22] | Let’s give it a shot. | 我们俩来试试吧 |
[35:29] | I voted for Obama. | 我给奥巴马投票了 |
[35:33] | You can really get under my skin sometimes. | 你有时候挺让我抓狂的 |
[35:38] | And those calls I’m always making are to my half-sister. | 那些来电都是我同父异母的姐姐打来的 |
[35:43] | And I didn’t just lie to you about it. | 我不仅对你说谎了 |
[35:45] | I lied to the FBI when I applied. | 申请入学时 我也骗了联调局 |
[35:48] | I said we didn’t talk. | 我说我们不相往来 |
[35:50] | So… | 所以… |
[35:52] | You can understand why I might be a little bit secretive. | 你现在明白我有些神秘的原因了吧 |
[35:56] | You didn’t vote for Obama? | 你没有给奥巴马投票吗 |
[36:00] | We can’t be friends. | 没法当朋友了 |
[36:05] | You know, I didn’t even know that she was real until they died. | 我父母死前 我都不知道她真的存在 |
[36:09] | I used to get so angry. | 我之前怒不可遏 |
[36:11] | But now she’s all that I have. | 但她现在是我唯一的亲人 |
[36:21] | My mother didn’t shoot my father. | 我妈没有杀我爸 |
[36:24] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[36:31] | I’ve lived with that for 15 years. | 这个秘密 我背负了15年 |
[36:34] | Never told anyone. | 从没告诉任何人 |
[36:36] | And in the four weeks that I’ve been here, | 而我来这里仅四个星期 |
[36:38] | I’ve told two people, | 我就告诉了两个人 |
[36:42] | and now a third. | 现在又加了一个 |
[36:45] | Look, I… | 听我说… |
[36:50] | I know I said that we’re barely friends, but… | 我知道我说过我们不算朋友 但… |
[36:56] | …the truth is… | 事实上… |
[37:00] | I’ve never really had any friends. | 我从没交过朋友 |
[37:06] | Until now. | 直到遇到你了 |
[37:12] | How long do we hold hands until it gets weird? | 这样手牵手会被认为是百合吧 |
[37:15] | – I think now. – Okay. | -差不多就行了 -好吧 |
[37:17] | Good to know. | 多谢提醒 |
[37:28] | Is this a thing now? | 这成咱俩习惯了吗 |
[37:29] | Us watching each other brush our teeth? | 互相看对方刷牙 |
[37:34] | I enrolled here because I wanted to find out the truth. | 我申请入学是因为我想找出真相 |
[37:38] | And when I did, | 当我找到了 |
[37:40] | I thought maybe that’s all I was here for. | 我以为我只为此 |
[37:46] | It wasn’t your place to do what you did today. | 你今天不该多管闲事 |
[37:50] | But I’m glad you did. | 但我很高兴你这么做了 |
[37:52] | It made me realize | 让我意识到 |
[37:55] | I really want this. | 我很想成为探员 |
[37:58] | I just couldn’t see it till the smoke cleared. | 烦心的事情解决了 我才看清这点 |
[38:02] | So…thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[38:07] | You just thanked me. | 你竟然对我说谢谢了 |
[38:10] | Not just for that. | 不仅谢今天这事 |
[38:13] | Also for staying put. | 还感谢你留在原地守候 |
[38:15] | No matter how hard I try to push you away, you just… | 不管我怎么将你推开 你都… |
[38:20] | You’re always there. | 你总在留守原地 |
[38:22] | Well, from the moment I first saw you, | 我从见你的第一眼开始 |
[38:24] | I knew I didn’t want to let you out of my sight. | 我就知道我舍不得让你离开我的视线 |
[38:28] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[38:32] | How glad? | 有多高兴 |
[38:35] | Well, maybe if you’re lucky, | 如果你运气够好 |
[38:39] | someday I’ll show you. | 说不定哪天我会给你些甜头 |
[38:44] | Well, now I’m definitely not letting you out of my sight. | 那我绝不会让你离开我的视线了 |
[38:47] | You’re not the people you were when you came to Quantico. | 你们来匡提科时 就不再是从前的自己 |
[38:51] | And you’re not the special agents | 培训结束时 |
[38:52] | you’ll become when you’re done. | 特工身份也不能代表你 |
[38:56] | You have a long way to go | 顶住压力 胜任工作 |
[38:58] | to deal with the stresses that come with this job. | 任重道远 你们还需努力 |
[39:00] | Because out in the field as agents, | 因为作为探员 |
[39:04] | the stakes are life and death. | 你们时刻面临危险 |
[39:06] | It is what you do in those do-or-die moments, | 在生死存亡的时刻 你必须抉择 |
[39:10] | That’s who you really are. | 那才是真实的你 |
[39:13] | You can spend 30 years doing solid work. | 你三十年兢兢业业地工作 |
[39:17] | One bad decision… | 而一个错误的决定 |
[39:19] | …can define your entire life with the FBI. | 就能将你对局里的贡献抹杀掉 |
[39:22] | That moment you got scared… | 那一刻 你害怕了 |
[39:25] | …and didn’t pull the trigger. | 你没开枪 |
[39:26] | That moment you pull the trigger and wish you hadn’t. | 那一刻 你开了枪 却很后悔 |
[39:29] | – Hello? – Hi, Mom. | -你好 – 妈 是我 |
[39:31] | Alex, how’s school? | 艾丽克丝 学校怎么样 |
[39:34] | I can’t live a lie anymore. | 我不能再骗你了 |
[39:36] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[39:37] | When I told you I was going to grad school, I lied. | 我之前说我去读研了 我骗了你 |
[39:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:43] | I joined the FBI, mom. | 妈 我加入了联调局 |
[39:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[39:46] | I’m at Quantico. | 我在匡提科联调局学院 |
[39:50] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[39:51] | Analysts aren’t allowed to shoot. | 分析员不允许射击的 |
[39:53] | Well, my family’s close with the range officer. | 我家里人认识靶场负责人 |
[39:55] | He lets me come in on off hours, | 靶场关门后 他就让我进来 |
[39:57] | ’cause he knows, just like everybody else knows, | 因为他跟大家都清楚 |
[40:00] | That I’m never gonna be a special agent. | 我也当不成特工 |
[40:02] | I guess now that you’re here, | 我想你来了 |
[40:03] | you’re probably gonna report me. | 你会举报我吧 |
[40:09] | I’ll only report you if you can’t keep up. | 你要是比不过我 那我会上报 |
[40:11] | The truth is… | 真相是… |
[40:13] | …no matter what we do, | 不论我们做什么 |
[40:15] | whether we take the shot or not, | 不管我们有没有开枪 |
[40:18] | We have to deal with the consequences. | 我们都要承担后果 |
[40:22] | I know for a fact that | 我知道实情了 |
[40:24] | what you’ve been doing is off-book. | 你派我做的事根本就未经授权 |
[40:27] | You didn’t do as you were told, | 你没有按我说的办事 |
[40:28] | and now I have to do it myself. | 我现在只能自己搞定了 |
[40:30] | Well, where’d the order come from, O’Connor, hmm? | 谁授权的任务 奥康纳 |
[40:33] | What the hell are you hiding? | 你到底在隐瞒什么 |
[40:36] | After what happened in Chicago — | 在芝加哥那事之后 |
[40:37] | No, the only mistake I made there | 不 我在那里犯的唯一错误 |
[40:39] | was keeping my mouth shut. | 就是什么都没说 |
[40:40] | And if you try to keep me under your thumb, | 如果你想玩弄我于鼓掌之间 |
[40:42] | I will go above you. | 我会上报你 |
[40:43] | – Oh, you want to hear some truth, then? – Yeah. | -你想知道实情吗 -对 |
[40:44] | The Bureau won’t care what you have to say. | 局里不会在乎你说什么 |
[40:47] | I told you you were undercover here, but I lied. | 我之前说你是在这里卧底 我骗了你 |
[40:50] | You’re on probation. | 你其实是在察看期 |
[40:51] | And as far as the Bureau’s concerned, | 对局里来说 |
[40:53] | you are officially retraining. | 你现在是正式进行二次培训 |
[40:55] | And if you fail out of here… | 如果你没通过… |
[40:57] | You are out. | 你就出局了 |
[40:59] | So do whatever you want with the Assistant Director. | 所以你想怎么跟助理局长汇报都行 |
[41:02] | She can’t save you. | 她救不了你 |
[41:11] | They bought it. | 他们信了 |
[41:12] | They have no idea you were there. | 他们完全不知道你当时在那里 |
[41:13] | I can’t believe I trusted you. | 我那么信任你 |
[41:15] | Okay, look, if my — | 如果我… |
[41:17] | If my allegiance was to the FBI, | 如果我为联调局效力 |
[41:19] | you and Alex would both be in handcuffs right now. | 你和艾丽克丝现在早就被抓起来了 |
[41:22] | I did what I could do. | 我尽力而为了 |
[41:23] | It is my ass on the line, too, you know. | 我也是泥菩萨过江啊 |
[41:31] | So, what the hell do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[41:41] | Up. | 醒醒 |
[41:44] | You’re gonna tell me how this wire from your family business | 告诉我 我在炸弹里找到的引线 |
[41:46] | ended up as a part of those bombs. | 怎么是你的企业销售的 |
[41:49] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我什么都不用跟你说 |
[41:51] | Oh, you will, eventually. | 你总会开口的 |
[41:53] | ’cause you’re my hostage now, | 因为你现在是我的人质 |
[41:55] | And I will wait for as long as it takes. | 我有的是时间等你开口 |
[42:00] | All right, everybody, listen up. | 各位 注意 |
[42:02] | This order’s just come through. | 局里刚刚下达命令 |
[42:04] | Parrish has been in the wind long enough | 帕里什逃亡得够久了 |
[42:05] | and she’s taken another hostage. | 她又劫持了一名人质 |
[42:07] | But from this point on, | 从现在开始 |
[42:08] | all law-enforcement agencies | 所有执法部门注意 |
[42:09] | are being told if they see Parrish, | 如果见到帕里什 |
[42:11] | they are to take no prisoners. | 不需要活捉 |
[42:14] | From here on out, it’s shoot to kill. | 由此刻起 一律格杀勿论 |