时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Alex Parrish, and I’ve been framed. | 我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 我被陷害了 |
[00:02] | It all started seven months ago at the FBI academy. | 一切始于七个月前加入联调局训练营时 |
[00:06] | Your father and I had gone undercover | 你父亲和我 |
[00:08] | with a local militia group. | 在当地民兵组织内当卧底 |
[00:09] | They were planning something, but we missed the signs. | 他们有阴谋 但我们忽视了那些征兆 |
[00:11] | I beg you, let it go. | 我求你 别查了 |
[00:13] | What else should I know about your bomb-maker friend? | 你这位制炸弹的朋友还有其它信息吗 |
[00:15] | Don’t call him bomb-maker, and he’s definitely not my friend. | 别叫他制炸弹的 而且他不是我的朋友 |
[00:18] | I thought you said you never spoke to your half-sister. | 我记得你说过你跟你姐不相往来了 |
[00:20] | Yeah, I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[00:21] | I think I just found something. | 我可能发现了什么 |
[00:22] | This is an e-mail sent to you. Agent Goodwin just called. | 这是发给你的邮件 古德温探员刚来电 |
[00:24] | Another agent used Alex Parrish’s badge | 说另一个探员使用了艾丽克丝的警徽 |
[00:27] | to gain entry into the new york field office. | 进入了联调局纽约分部 |
[00:29] | – She’ll make sure he’s safe, right? – Absolutely. | -她会保护好他吗 -当然 |
[00:32] | – Miranda! What happened? – Charlie. | -米兰达 发生了什么 -查理 |
[00:34] | I never thought before I’d save our country, | 我从未想过 在我拯救国家之前 |
[00:36] | There’s another bomb hidden somewhere in New York city. | 纽约市内还潜藏了另外一个炸弹 |
[00:38] | I’d have to save myself. | 我要先自救 |
[00:41] | Alexandra Parrish. | 亚历桑德拉·帕里什 |
[00:43] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[00:44] | Anything you say… say can and will be used… | 你所说的一切…都将成为… |
[00:47] | can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 将成为呈堂证供… |
[00:49] | …court of law. | …呈堂证供 |
[00:52] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[00:53] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[00:54] | Oh, that’s enough, Agent Hayes. | 够了 海耶斯探员 |
[00:56] | We don’t want her Mirandized yet. | 先别给她宣读米兰达警告 |
[00:59] | This is a public-safety exception. | 为公共安全 破例一次 |
[01:03] | Take her to the vault. | 带她去地下室 |
[01:34] | We’ve extended the BOLO to Maryland and Delaware. | 我们在马里兰州和特拉华州发了全境通告 |
[01:37] | The Bureau’s offered to assist in any way. | 局里会提供一切帮助 |
[01:39] | Just let me know when you find him, okay? | 你们找到他告诉我就好 |
[01:41] | In your statement, you said your son came at you from behind. | 你在口供中说 你儿子从背后偷袭了你 |
[01:44] | How you can be certain it was him? | 你怎么能确定是他 |
[01:47] | It was him. | 是他 |
[01:53] | You all right? | 你没事吗 |
[01:54] | Okay, Shelby? | 谢尔比 没事吧 |
[01:56] | Trainee Wyatt. | 怀亚特学员 |
[01:57] | Trainee Haas. | 哈斯学员 |
[01:59] | We’re good! | 我们没事 |
[02:01] | I thought you said not during class. | 你不是说课上不能打炮吗 |
[02:03] | Well, this isn’t class. | 现在没在上课啊 |
[02:24] | I’ll see you out there. | 外面见 |
[02:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:33] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[02:35] | Tired, sore, – in desperate need of a week off. | 累 酸 急需放假一周 |
[02:40] | Well, you’re almost halfway through. | 快撑过去一半了 |
[02:41] | Me? What about you? | 我 你呢 |
[02:45] | You know, you haven’t said much | 关于你父母 |
[02:46] | about the stuff we found on your mom and dad. | 你没怎么提到我们查到的事 |
[02:48] | I don’t want to pry if you’re processing, | 如果你还在思考 我不想多打探 |
[02:50] | but I just thought maybe, you know — | 但我想 或许… |
[02:51] | I — I’m just trying to figure out what to do next. | 我只是想弄清楚接下来该做什么 |
[02:54] | Wait. You haven’t talked to O’Connor about it? | 等等 你还没跟欧康纳谈过吗 |
[02:57] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么 |
[02:59] | He hasn’t shown up for almost a week. | 他都近一周没来了 |
[03:01] | They’re talking about a permanent replacement for him. | 据称他要被永久替换掉 |
[03:03] | I…I thought it had something to do with you. | 我以为跟你有关 |
[03:05] | He’s still out? | 他还没回来 |
[03:09] | I-I told Shelby that I’m gonna run | 我跟谢尔比说会跟她 |
[03:11] | some arrest procedures with her, | 过一遍抓捕流程 |
[03:12] | so I’ll find you before class. | 我们课前见了 |
[03:35] | Liam? | 廉姆 |
[03:37] | Where are you? Are you okay? | 你在哪 你没事吧 |
[03:47] | Come on. Get up. Get up. | 行了 起来 起来 |
[03:49] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来的 |
[03:50] | Yeah, I know. Well, lucky for you, I am. | 我知道 幸好 我来了 |
[03:52] | Where we going? Whoa. All right. | 我们去哪 好了 |
[03:55] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[03:56] | Anyway, I’m fine. | 而且 我没事 |
[03:57] | Yep, you’re fine. | 是啊 你没事 |
[03:59] | Move. Careful. | 快走 小心 |
[04:02] | Oh, don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[04:05] | I did this way too many times with my father, | 我对我爸做过好多次了 |
[04:08] | but I’ll only do it once for you. | 我只为你做一次 |
[04:17] | Sir. Soft-target searches turned up empty so far. | 长官 软目标搜寻目前没有结果 |
[04:20] | No sign of a second bomb. | 没找到第二颗炸弹 |
[04:22] | Thank you. All right. | 谢谢 好了 |
[04:24] | Priority number one is to find out | 首要任务 |
[04:25] | if she even has a second bomb or if she’s bluffing. | 查清她是否有第二颗炸弹 还是在唬人 |
[04:28] | She’ll talk to me. | 她会跟我开口的 |
[04:29] | She may talk, but she won’t say anything. | 或许 但她不会说什么实质性的东西 |
[04:31] | This is Parrish. She’s playing us. | 她可是帕里什 她在耍我们 |
[04:33] | Okay, S.O.P. — rapid-fire interrogation. | 好吧 标准程序 快速审讯 |
[04:36] | Shift changes every 20 minutes. | 20分钟换一次岗 |
[04:38] | Let’s keep her back on her heels | 对她步步紧逼 |
[04:39] | so she never gets a bead on the line of questions. | 让她找不着方向 |
[04:41] | We taught her the protocol. | 我们教过她规程 |
[04:42] | You’ll have to do better than standard. | 得想出比标准更好的法子 |
[04:43] | You have a green light to use | 你对她可以 |
[04:44] | whatever means necessary with her. | 使用一切必要手段 |
[04:46] | Oh, you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[04:47] | That’s the sound of a senate subcommittee | 那是参议院附属委员会 |
[04:49] | sharpening its knives for you, Dad. | 对你磨刀的声音 老爸 |
[04:51] | I hear a terrorist frying for treason and murder. | 我只听到恐怖分子因叛国和杀人倒霉的声音 |
[04:54] | Define “Treason and murder,” Mr. Haas. | 怎么算”叛国和杀人” 哈斯先生 |
[04:56] | He’s talking to you, not me. | 他问的是你 不是我 |
[04:59] | Gentlemen. Elias Harper, | 先生们 伊莱亚斯·哈珀 |
[05:01] | Alex’s legal counsel. | 艾丽克丝的律师 |
[05:03] | How did you even know she was here? | 你怎么知道她在这里 |
[05:04] | She called me before she surrendered. | 她投降之前联系了我 |
[05:06] | Now, where is she? | 她人呢 |
[05:06] | Sit tight, counselor. | 坐稳 律师 |
[05:07] | You’ll see your client when we say so. | 我们同意时 你就能见到你的委托人了 |
[05:09] | You know, before you recruited me, | 你招募我之前 |
[05:10] | I took pleasure in destroying your cases in court. | 我很喜欢在庭上粉碎你的案子 |
[05:14] | Then you threw me out and pissed me off. | 然后你开除了我 惹怒了我 |
[05:16] | Imagine what I’ll be like now. | 想象下我现在会多狠 |
[05:18] | Sirs, there’s a situation. | 长官 出了个情况 |
[05:21] | E.A.D. Haas. A.D. O’Connor. | 哈斯行政助理局长 欧康纳助理局长 |
[05:24] | My name is Vernon James. | 我是弗农·詹姆斯 |
[05:25] | I’m with the High-Value Interrogation Group. | 我是重犯审讯组的 |
[05:28] | We have authorization | 我们有权限 |
[05:29] | to lead the interrogation of Alexandra Parrish. | 对亚历桑德拉·帕里什进行审讯 |
[05:31] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:32] | This is our case, our suspect. | 这是我们的案子 我们的嫌疑人 |
[05:34] | This is an executive order directly from the president. | 这是总统亲自下的命令 |
[05:39] | That means we’ll take it from here. | 我们要接手了 |
[05:46] | – What the hell was that? – Bad news. | -怎么回事 -大事不妙 |
[05:50] | Elias, look, we have no choice. | 伊莱亚斯 我们没办法 |
[05:51] | This is HIG’s case now. | 这案子归重审组了 |
[05:53] | Don’t you want it back, O’Connor? | 你不想夺回来吗 欧康纳 |
[05:54] | HIG’s only concerned about getting a confession. | 重审组只在乎拿到供词 |
[05:56] | They don’t care about making a proper legal case. | 他们不在乎依法立案 |
[05:59] | They’ll do whatever they feel’s necessary | 他们会不惜任何手段 |
[06:00] | to get the information they want. | 得到他们所需的信息 |
[06:02] | You don’t want her in that position, and neither do I. | 你不希望她遭遇那种处境 我也不想 |
[06:09] | Special Agent Haas. | 哈斯特工 |
[06:10] | You’ve been looking for Agent Goodwin? | 你在找古德温探员吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I’ve been trying to reach her. | 是的 我一直想联络她 |
[06:12] | This is the FBI medical examiner. | 我是联调局法医 |
[06:14] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我就到 |
[06:20] | Thought you were gonna find me before class. | 我以为你上课前会去找我呢 |
[06:22] | Shelby needed more help than I realized. | 谢尔比比我预想中更需要帮助 |
[06:25] | I’ve been asked to introduce today’s guest instructor — | 我来介绍今天的客座讲师 |
[06:28] | a former special agent | 一位前探员 |
[06:30] | and one of the preeminent forensic pathologists | 也是最棒的一位外勤 |
[06:32] | in the field, Dr. Susan Langdon. | 法医 苏珊·兰登博士 |
[06:37] | Not only is she one of the Bureau’s top consultants | 她不仅是局里多起连环杀手案的 |
[06:39] | on serial-murder cases, but some of you may know her | 首席顾问之一 你们可能还知道 |
[06:42] | as a best-selling author and television pundit. | 她是畅销书作家和电视评论员 |
[06:45] | You caught the welfare mom killer. | “低保户妈妈杀手”是你抓到的 |
[06:47] | Clearly, I need no further introduction. | 看来我不需要再做介绍了 |
[06:49] | I read your books. | 我读过你的书 |
[06:50] | Then you know what I’m about to ask you. | 那你就会知道我要问你们什么 |
[06:52] | What is your truest self? | 你们最真实的一面是什么样子 |
[06:55] | What do you really want? | 你们究竟想要什么 |
[06:56] | If I were to look at your life’s work, | 如果我审视你们毕生的成就 |
[06:58] | would I know who you really are? | 会了解真实的你吗 |
[07:00] | A serial killer’s crimes | 一个连环杀手的罪行 |
[07:03] | are the expression of their truest self. | 是他们最真实自己的表达 |
[07:05] | They are their life’s work. | 他们就是自己最大的成就 |
[07:07] | Maybe yours is to stop them. | 而你们的使命或许就是阻止他们 |
[07:09] | Today, we’re going to be looking at serial killers | 今天 我们要在真实的环境中 |
[07:11] | where they really live — | 审视连环杀手 |
[07:11] | not in prison, not in the movies, | 不是在监狱 或电影 |
[07:13] | but in the lives of their victims as they died. | 而是在他们所杀之人的生活中 |
[07:16] | – Real killers? – Real killers, real victims. | -真凶手吗 -真凶手 真被害人 |
[07:20] | Some you’ll recognize, some you won’t. | 有些你们会认得 有些不会 |
[07:22] | the relationship between a serial killer and their victim | 连环杀手和被害人之间的关系 |
[07:24] | is the most important relationship in an investigation. | 是一起调查中最重要的关系 |
[07:27] | These are the victim’s crime-scene files | 这些是被害人的犯罪现场资料 |
[07:30] | from infamous serial-killer cases. | 均来自臭名昭著的连环杀手案件 |
[07:33] | Each one of the killers has gotten an extra victim. | 在每件凶案中都多加了一位被害人 |
[07:36] | They almost fit the profile, but not quite. | 他们差不多符合侧写 但又有些出入 |
[07:39] | You’re going to work in teams to determine, | 你们要团队合作 |
[07:41] | using only the profiles and the M.O.s, | 仅凭资料和作案手法 |
[07:43] | no outside resources, who they didn’t kill. | 不使用外部资源 找出伪受害者 |
[07:49] | So…pick your killers, | 好了 去选杀手 |
[07:52] | pick your teams, and get to work. | 选好队友 开始工作 |
[07:54] | Bring your “A” game. I don’t impress easy. | 拿出水平 要得到我的赏识不是易事 |
[07:57] | – I’ll go get the file. – Simon. Okay. | -我去拿资料 -西蒙 好 |
[07:59] | Nimah, join us. | 妮尔麦 一起吧 |
[08:01] | Shelby, get over here. | 谢尔比 过来 |
[08:04] | Hey, do you guys mind if I join you? | 我可以加入你们吗 |
[08:06] | I’ve seen “Silence of the Lambs” so many times, | 我看过好多遍《沉默的羔羊》 |
[08:07] | I know it all by heart. | 我都背下来了 |
[08:08] | As long as you don’t do the Buffalo Bill dance. | 你不学”野牛比尔”穿人皮跳舞就行 |
[08:08] | 《沉默的羔羊》里面的杀人狂 喜欢将女人皮剥下来 当裙子穿 | |
[08:11] | Hey, I don’t think that Langdon knew about twins, | 兰登可能不知道双胞胎的事 |
[08:13] | and you make class an odd number. | 这样班里多出来一个人 |
[08:15] | Do you want to be our sixth? | 想加入我们吗 |
[08:17] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[08:17] | So study your killers who they are, | 研究你们的犯人 他们是谁 |
[08:20] | what they’ve done, how they did it, | 干了什么 怎么实施的 |
[08:22] | and remember you never really know a killer | 记住 在抓到犯人之前 |
[08:24] | until you’ve caught them. | 你都不算真的了解他们 |
[08:28] | She was dead before the bomb went off. | 她死于爆炸发生前 |
[08:30] | They found I.D. on her when they pulled her from the rubble. | 从石堆里发现她时 找到了她的证件 |
[08:33] | Special Agent Diane Goodwin. | 戴安·古德温特工 |
[08:43] | Where’s her phone? | 她的手机呢 |
[08:44] | No phone on her. | 没在她身上 |
[08:46] | Maybe it got crushed in the rubble. | 可能是被石块压碎了 |
[08:49] | But she had her wallet, badge, keys, and gun? | 但钱包 警徽和钥匙都在 还有枪 |
[08:53] | Elias, I just found another piece of the puzzle. | 伊莱亚斯 我发现了另一个疑点 |
[08:56] | I’m on my way back now. Just… | 我这就回去… |
[08:59] | Just make sure Alex doesn’t say a word before I get there. | 务必别让艾丽克丝在我回去之前开口 |
[09:07] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[09:09] | They took her. Damn it! | 他们把她带走了 可恶 |
[09:19] | Hello, Ms. Parrish. | 你好 帕里什女士 |
[09:21] | Shall we begin? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[09:31] | I’ll start by introducing myself. | 我先来自我介绍一下 |
[09:32] | My name is Griffin Wells. | 我叫格里芬·威尔斯 |
[09:35] | I run an intelligence-gathering service | 负责情报收集工作 |
[09:37] | that reports directly to the president. | 并直接汇报给总统 |
[09:40] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[09:42] | We studied your work at Quantico. | 我们在匡提科研究过你的工作 |
[09:44] | I’m flattered. | 受宠若惊 |
[09:46] | What did you learn? | 你都了解了什么 |
[09:47] | Before you were in charge of HIG, | 在你负责重审组前 |
[09:50] | you ran the special activities division at the C.I.A. | 你负责管理中情局特别行动处 |
[09:52] | We all know how painless and safe interrogations were | 我们都知道依附政府的力量 |
[09:56] | under those auspices. | 审讯是多么”安全无痛” |
[09:58] | One-time offer. | 只有一次机会 |
[10:00] | Come clean now, | 现在坦白 |
[10:01] | and I may be able to make sure you don’t get the death penalty. | 或许我会让你免于死刑 |
[10:06] | Okay, then. | 既然如此 |
[10:08] | Then I’d like to apologize in advance. | 我得先道个歉了 |
[10:13] | Our conversation may end up being quite…unpleasant. | 我们的谈话恐怕不会很愉快 |
[10:20] | Will you tell him my wife, Senator Haas, | 你能告诉他我的妻子 参议员哈斯 |
[10:22] | sits on the committee that oversees their operating budget? | 就是掌管他们经费的委员会委员 |
[10:24] | Well, then I suggest you find a way to wake up the U.S. Attorney | 在另一枚炸弹爆炸前 |
[10:26] | before another bomb goes off in this city. | 你最好能叫醒司法部长 |
[10:33] | Hey, take a break. | 休息一下 |
[10:36] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[10:37] | Alex retained me as her counsel. | 艾丽克丝聘我做她的律师 |
[10:38] | Consider me yours, too. Anything you say right now | 也帮我当你们的律师 你们所说的话 |
[10:40] | falls under attorney/client privilege. | 都受律师与客户间守密特权保护 |
[10:43] | No, he’s lying. He has Caleb with him. | 他在说谎 他和凯勒布是一伙 |
[10:44] | All right, relax, Amanda Knox. | 放松些 阿曼达·诺克斯 |
[10:46] | I’m joining team Alex for a bit. | 我更相信艾丽克丝 |
[10:48] | Look, I may have stumbled onto a conspiracy, | 我好像无意中发现了一个阴谋 |
[10:52] | and I-I just want to see where it leads. | 我就想看看能查出什么 |
[10:54] | One of your agents reported | 有一名探员汇报 |
[10:55] | someone else having Alex’s badge the night before the bombing, | 爆炸前夜有人盗用艾丽克丝的警徽 |
[10:57] | and it went ignored. | 但被忽视了 |
[11:00] | That agent was found dead today | 今天发现那名探员死了 |
[11:03] | staged to look like she died in the bombing. | 伪装成死于爆炸 |
[11:05] | What’s more, her phone was missing. | 还有 她的手机不见了 |
[11:07] | Goodwin might have been killed | 古德温被杀或许是因为 |
[11:08] | because she could I.D. the terrorist. | 她可能指认出那个恐怖分子 |
[11:09] | When the one person presenting conflicting evidence shows up dead, | 一个能够让证词相互矛盾的人死了 |
[11:13] | without that evidence, | 没了那份证据 |
[11:14] | I’d be a fool not too look at it at more angles. | 我要是再不多想想就是蠢了 |
[11:16] | Yeah, well, that’s all well and good, | 这当然很好 |
[11:17] | but why are you down here with us and not with Alex? | 但为什么来找我们 而不是艾丽克丝 |
[11:19] | She isn’t here. She was taken by HIG. | 她不在这里 被重审组带走了 |
[11:22] | You could have led with that. | 这事你早说啊 |
[11:24] | You’ve been on the inside here. | 你了解内情 |
[11:26] | While they were looking for Alex, | 在他们寻找艾丽克丝时 |
[11:27] | what weren’t they looking for? | 忽略了什么 |
[11:29] | Look, they never established a timeline for Alex | 他们从没建立过 |
[11:31] | leading up to the bomb, all right? | 爆炸前艾丽克丝的时间线 |
[11:33] | With the video of her entering grand central, | 她进入中央车站的录像 |
[11:34] | with what they believe to be parts of the bomb, | 他们所认为炸弹的一部分 |
[11:37] | and on top of the physical evidence, | 还有上面的物证 |
[11:38] | that’s all they needed. | 他们有这些就够了 |
[11:39] | They had me and DITU looking for Alex at grand central, | 我和截获部奉命在中央车站的录像里找艾丽克丝 |
[11:41] | nothing before that. | 没查之前的 |
[11:42] | So we start there. | 我们就从这里入手 |
[11:55] | All the victims are single mothers with a child under 1. | 所有被害人都是孩子不满一岁的单身母亲 |
[11:58] | The welfare mom killer was notorious. | 这是个臭名昭著的”低保户妈妈杀手” |
[12:00] | John Duncroft wanted babies to see their mothers die, | 约翰·唐克罗福特要让婴儿们看着母亲死 |
[12:03] | to be mute in the face of unspeakable horror, | 面对无法言状的恐惧却喊都喊不出来 |
[12:05] | just as he was when his father beat his mother. | 就跟他爸打他妈时 他的经历一样 |
[12:07] | Hey, what about number four right there? | 第四个被害人呢 |
[12:08] | Duncroft never assaulted any of the other victims. | 唐克罗福特从没强奸过别的被害人 |
[12:11] | Yeah. No, I-I think it’s nine. | 是的 不过我觉得是第九个 |
[12:12] | But victim four is outside his usual pattern | 但第四个人的遇害状况至少有两点 |
[12:14] | by at least two points. | 跟他一贯的作案手法不同 |
[12:16] | And it’s not just the assault, | 不仅仅是被强奸 |
[12:18] | but the fact that the baby is almost 2 and not under 1. | 她的孩子都快两岁了 并非不满一岁 |
[12:22] | The widowmaker always strangled his victims, | 这个”弑夫杀手”通常是将被害人勒死 |
[12:23] | but our number five was stabbed. | 但第五个被害人却是被捅死的 |
[12:26] | It’s too obvious to be a fake. | 这假得太明显了 |
[12:27] | Langdon said we were on the right track | 兰登说从被害人的遇害状况入手 |
[12:29] | following the victim’s presentations. | 这个方向是对的 |
[12:39] | I-I can’t stop looking at nine. | 第九个被害人实在蹊跷 |
[12:41] | The — the food spatter behind the kid’s high chair | 小孩的高脚座椅后面怎么会溅上食物 |
[12:43] | doesn’t make sense. | 一点都不合理 |
[12:44] | Maybe he moved the baby | 或许他把婴儿移了地方 |
[12:46] | or maybe the kid likes throwing food behind him. | 或许这个孩子就喜欢把食物扔到后面 |
[12:48] | No, but he never moved a kid before. | 可他之前从来不动孩子的 |
[12:50] | Does anyone else agree with trainee Asher? | 有人同意艾瑟学员的观点吗 |
[12:52] | We haven’t reached consensus yet. | 我们还没有达成共识 |
[12:53] | You better hurry up. We’re running out of time. | 你们最好抓紧 没多少时间了 |
[12:55] | Convince them that you’re right | 要么说服他们你是对的 |
[12:56] | or jump on board with their theory. | 要么就跟他们意见一致 |
[12:58] | I already know the answer. | 我已经知道答案了 |
[13:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:01] | The Jeffers case is pretty brutal. | 杰弗斯的案子确实很血腥 |
[13:03] | I mean, I’m — I’m sure you’ve seen stuff like this as a cop. | 但你当过警察 肯定见过类似的案子 |
[13:05] | Yes, I have. So I’m fine. | 我见过 所以我没事 |
[13:07] | Time. | 时间到 |
[13:09] | Which team had Alan Jeffers, AKA the widowmaker? | 哪组负责艾伦·杰弗斯 即”弑夫杀手” |
[13:12] | Um, we picked victim number eight. | 我们觉得八号被害人是假的 |
[13:13] | He was asphyxiated but not strangled, | 他窒息而亡 但不是被勒死的 |
[13:15] | so we thought maybe a plastic bag over his head. | 因此我们觉得他应该是被塑料袋闷死的 |
[13:18] | Good work. | 不错 |
[13:19] | That was Bob Berdella’s victim, not Jeffers. | 他是被鲍勃·伯达拉杀的 不是杰弗斯 |
[13:22] | That’s correct. | 答案正确 |
[13:23] | And now for my very own welfare mom killer. | 现在轮到”低保户妈妈杀手”了 |
[13:27] | Well, we’re going with number four. | 我们觉得是四号被害人 |
[13:28] | There are many factors, | 有很多干扰因素 |
[13:29] | but it’s the age of the witness that really cinched it. | 但她孩子的年龄跟别的不同 |
[13:35] | Really good work. You all passed. | 很不错 你们都通过了 |
[13:38] | But now for the real test — | 但现在真正的考验是 |
[13:39] | how not to take it home with you. | 如何不让这些案子影响到你们 |
[13:41] | Everything you see in this job you cannot unsee. | 这份工作总会让你看到一些不想看的事 |
[13:44] | But you can find a way to compartmentalize it, | 但你们要学会将它隔离出来 |
[13:46] | put it in a box in your mind, | 尘封在脑海中某个地方 |
[13:48] | choose when to open that box. | 自己选择打开这些记忆的时间 |
[13:51] | And then sometimes you just need to take the edge off. | 有时候你们只需要减减压 |
[13:56] | So The Old Settler… | 旧居民酒家… |
[13:58] | Tonight, first round’s on me. Good work. | 今晚第一轮酒我请客 干得漂亮 |
[14:02] | – Thank you. – Good job today. | -谢谢 -做得不错 |
[14:06] | There was more than one fake in each group, right? | 每组里的伪受害人不止一个吧 |
[14:08] | I-I mean, there’s always a twist to these exercises, | 这种测试都有另外的玄机在里面 |
[14:11] | and you put an extra body in our pile, didn’t you? | 你给我们组多加了一个吧 |
[14:14] | No. No, just the one. | 没有 就一个 |
[14:16] | Yeah, but, I mean, if — if you look at this — | 我知道 但如果你仔细看这个… |
[14:18] | You know, your work impressed me today, Simon. | 西蒙 你今天的表现让我刮目相看 |
[14:21] | I was watching you. | 我一直在注意你 |
[14:22] | You considered all of the evidence, | 你考虑到了所有的证据 |
[14:24] | you didn’t jump to any conclusions. | 从不轻易下结论 |
[14:26] | Good profiling like that can’t be taught. | 这样的侧写能力是学不来的 |
[14:27] | It can only be felt. | 只能靠自己感悟 |
[14:29] | But I’ll give you a tip every good profiler will tell you — | 但我要说下每个优秀侧写师会跟你说的事 |
[14:32] | The longer you stare at something, | 一件事你盯得越久 |
[14:34] | the more out of focus it becomes. | 就会变得越加模糊不清 |
[14:36] | Finding the truth can be simple. | 找到真相很简单 |
[14:38] | It’s accepting the simplicity that’s hard. | 接受简单的事却很困难 |
[14:47] | Oh, no. Go ahead. Make your call.I’ll wait. | 不用 你继续打电话 我可以等 |
[14:49] | No, it’s not important. | 不用了 没什么重要的事 |
[14:50] | And here I thought we were trying to trust each other again. | 我还以为咱俩又能信任彼此了呢 |
[14:52] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[14:53] | Well, you didn’t like it when I lied to you, | 你不喜欢我骗你 |
[14:55] | But now it’s okay for you to lie to me? | 但现在你骗我就没问题了吗 |
[14:57] | I know you went to go see him. | 我知道你去看他了 |
[14:58] | What I don’t know is why you don’t want to tell me about it. | 我不知道的是 为什么你不想告诉我 |
[15:04] | You and me working the DITU system — | 我们一起用信息截获系统工作 |
[15:06] | just like the old days, huh? | 就像以前一样 |
[15:07] | Okay, no time to reminisce. Every second counts. | 好了 没空追忆过去 时间紧迫 |
[15:09] | You don’t know these HIG guys. They could break the rock. | 你不了解重审组 审讯手段相当残酷 |
[15:11] | I’m grabbing CCTV footage, security cams, | 我在采集闭路监控 安保摄像头 |
[15:14] | ATM cams, snapchats, | 银行监控 阅后即焚 |
[15:15] | anything in the vicinity of Alex’s apartment | 爆炸那天早上 艾丽克丝公寓附近 |
[15:17] | the morning of the bombing. | 所有的图像信息 |
[15:20] | There she is. | 看到她了 |
[15:21] | From the security camera across the street she told Simon about. | 街对面的监控拍到的 她跟西蒙曾提过 |
[15:24] | Okay, where does she go next? | 好 然后她去了哪 |
[15:32] | Where did she go? | 她去哪了 |
[15:33] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[15:34] | No camera has her on the block after that. | 之后没有摄像头捕捉到她 |
[15:37] | She just vanished into thin air? How is that possible? | 她就这么凭空消失了 怎么可能 |
[15:43] | It’s a blind spot. | 那是个盲区 |
[15:45] | There’s plenty of them in the city, | 城里面是有不少 |
[15:46] | but they’re not very big — 5 to 10 feet. | 但范围并不广 1.5米到3米 |
[15:48] | Somebody must have been waiting in one to take her. | 一定有人等在那里 打算掳走她 |
[15:50] | If the terrorist really is in the FBI, | 如果恐怖分子真在联调局内部 |
[15:51] | they’d know about them. | 他们就会知道这些盲区 |
[15:53] | Okay, we need help. | 我们需要人帮忙了 |
[15:55] | We need someone who can leave this building | 我们需要一个能够悄悄 |
[15:56] | without being noticed. | 离开这幢楼的人 |
[16:03] | I guess a lot happened after I got thrown out. | 我猜我被开除之后 发生了不少事 |
[16:06] | We’re holding three of Alex’s conspirators, | 我们关押了三名艾丽克丝的同伙 |
[16:07] | and you’re both still free. | 你们俩依然是自由的 |
[16:09] | How did that happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:10] | What do you want, little man? | 你想要什么 小鬼 |
[16:12] | Can we trust you? | 能信任你们吗 |
[16:13] | Can we trust you? | 这话应该我们来问 |
[16:14] | We are trying to save Alex’s life. Are you with us or not? | 我们在想办法救艾丽克丝 你们帮不帮忙 |
[16:18] | What do you need? | 你们需要什么 |
[16:20] | We need one of you to find out what’s in this blind spot | 我们需要一个人查出盲区那里有什么 |
[16:22] | and the other to make it look like you’re both still here | 另一个要让人觉得你们俩还在这里 |
[16:24] | as to not raise suspicion. | 为了不引起怀疑 |
[16:27] | You guys are the only ones who could do it. | 这事只有你们俩能做到了 |
[16:29] | Listen to me. there’s a second bomb out there, | 听我说 外面还有第二枚炸弹 |
[16:31] | and you need to be focused on finding that. | 你们得专心找到它 |
[16:33] | Let the Bureau focus on your second bomb. | 让局里专心找你的第二枚炸弹吧 |
[16:35] | It’s not my bomb, and neither was the first. | 不是我的炸弹 第一个也不是 |
[16:37] | Oh, any lie can become the truth | 如果你不断自我暗示 |
[16:39] | if you tell it to yourself enough. | 任何谎言都能成真 |
[16:40] | Just please listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[16:41] | I found a piece of braided copper wire. | 我找到一段铜丝编织引线 |
[16:43] | The FBI data breach contains a list of components | 联调局泄露的数据中包含的部件表 |
[16:46] | that does not match the — | 与那根不匹配… |
[16:47] | You cannot be the firefighter when you’re the arsonist. | 你不能又当纵火犯 又当消防员 |
[16:52] | And until you tell me what I need to hear, | 在我得到我想要的回答之前 |
[16:53] | I can’t believe a word you’re saying. | 你说什么我都不信 |
[16:55] | See, that’s how it works. | 这才是规矩 |
[17:00] | Please remember I sat across from hundreds of storytellers just like you. | 请记住我审过上百个像你一样编故事的人 |
[17:04] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[17:05] | I am telling the truth. | 我说的是事实 |
[17:08] | And I believe you believe that. | 我知道你深信这点 |
[17:10] | Which is what makes you so dangerous. | 所以你才那么危险 |
[17:15] | You’re right. I don’t know you. | 你说得对 我不了解你 |
[17:19] | But I’d like to learn. | 但我愿意了解你 |
[17:21] | Especially your threshold for suffering. | 特别是你的痛苦耐受力如何 |
[17:23] | The longer you hold out, | 你坚持得时间越长 |
[17:24] | The harder it’s going to be for those you care about. | 你在乎的人就会更痛苦 |
[17:27] | Think about your mother. | 想想你的母亲 |
[17:29] | What if her secrets came to light, huh? | 如果她的秘密公之于众会怎么样 |
[17:32] | And your friends. | 还有你的朋友们 |
[17:34] | Their careers are already over. | 他们的事业已经完了 |
[17:36] | They’re gonna get life for treason. | 他们会因叛国罪被判终身监禁 |
[17:39] | So you’re right — I’m not gonna torture you | 所以你说得对 我不会折磨你 |
[17:40] | because pain isn’t your weakness. | 因为疼痛不是你的弱点 |
[17:43] | Your weakness is your sympathy for others. | 你的弱点在于对别人的怜悯之心 |
[17:46] | Ryan! | 瑞恩 |
[17:48] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[17:49] | Let me go! Get off me! Ryan! | 放开我 瑞恩 |
[18:08] | Tell me what is going on, Wyatt, | 跟我说你们在搞什么 怀特 |
[18:10] | and I will get your sentence reduced. | 我就会帮你减刑 |
[18:14] | The twins. | 那对双胞胎 |
[18:15] | Haas. Harper. | 哈斯 哈珀 |
[18:17] | You’re all up to something. | 你们全都在谋划什么 |
[18:20] | Nobody’s up to anything. | 没人在谋划任何事 |
[18:26] | I have watched her change every 15 minutes. | 我观察到她每15分钟换一次装 |
[18:29] | I’m the only one who’s noticed. | 只有我注意到了 |
[18:32] | So spill…or I do. | 所以开口吧 否则我把你们曝光 |
[18:34] | Why should I? It’s clear where you stand. | 我为什么要说 你的立场这么明确 |
[18:38] | You made the call, sent in S.W.A.T., | 你打的电话 叫来了特警队 |
[18:39] | and got your boyfriend shot. | 然后让你男友中枪了 |
[18:44] | I’m sorry. That was harsh. | 对不起 那句太伤人了 |
[18:46] | It is my fault that Ryan got shot. | 瑞恩中枪是我的错 |
[18:50] | I tried to keep them from finding him. | 我当时尽力不让他们找到他 |
[18:55] | But… | 可是 |
[18:59] | I promise you he’s okay. | 我向你保证他没事 |
[19:01] | Alex told Elias she got him to safety | 艾丽克丝告诉伊莱亚斯她自首前 |
[19:03] | before she turned herself in. | 把他安置到安全地点了 |
[19:05] | Do you want to make sure he’s OK? | 你想要保证他安全吗 |
[19:07] | Help us save Alex. | 那就帮我们救艾丽克丝 |
[19:11] | Ryan! Let me go! | 瑞恩 放开我 |
[19:13] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[19:16] | Two hours ago, | 两个小时前 |
[19:17] | we intercepted agent Booth here | 我们在这里截获布斯探员 |
[19:19] | and a member of The Unknown | 跟一群”匿名组织”成员 |
[19:21] | trying to land a helicopter at Teterboro. | 试图在泰特伯勒机场降落一架直升机 |
[19:29] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:30] | He needs medical attention. | 他需要就医 |
[19:32] | – Please. – That bullet wound you operated on | -求你了 -由你手术的子弹伤 |
[19:33] | has grown infected with sepsis. | 已经开始化脓感染了 |
[19:37] | I’m afraid he’ll suffer | 恐怕他要遭罪了 |
[19:38] | unless you tell me what I need to hear, | 除非你给我想要的回答 |
[19:39] | which is that – you did what you did and why. | 就是 你是爆炸案的凶手和作案动机 |
[19:45] | From the look of him, | 看他现在这样子 |
[19:46] | he’s got about an hour before he goes into shock. | 他估计还有一小时就要休克了 |
[19:51] | – Come on! – All right! | -来吧 -不赖 |
[19:53] | Pretty good. Not bad, not bad. | 很好 不错 不错 |
[19:55] | So, off-campus rules apply, right? | 所以 按训练营外的规则来 是吧 |
[19:58] | I’m out here drinking with you, aren’t I? | 我在外面跟你们一起喝 不是吗 |
[19:59] | Drink up, Nimah. | 干了 妮尔麦 |
[20:00] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[20:03] | Oh, get a room. | 你们直接开房得了 |
[20:07] | – Gentlemen! – Hey, guys. | -先生们 -大家好 |
[20:10] | – Join us. – Thank you. | -加入我们 -谢谢 |
[20:13] | Cheers. Okay, ready for a game? | 干杯 好了 准备玩个游戏吗 |
[20:16] | Pick a killer. | 任选一个杀手 |
[20:17] | The person after you has to pick one with more victims. | 下一个选的杀手必须杀掉了更多受害者 |
[20:20] | You get it wrong, you take a shot. | 要是错了 自罚一杯 |
[20:22] | I’ll start easy — Richard Angelo. | 我先来个简单的 里卡多·安杰洛 |
[20:25] | Uh, “The angel of death.” He killed four. | 传说中的”杀人护士” 他杀了4个 |
[20:27] | – Zodiac? Five. – Yep. | -十二宫杀手 杀了5个 -过 |
[20:28] | The night stalker, 13. | 黑暗跟踪者 杀了13个 |
[20:30] | Yeah! Way to up the ante! | 棒 加注加得漂亮 |
[20:31] | Uh, Midtown Slasher, 14. | 市中心杀人狂 14个 |
[20:33] | Okay, well, you get points for the deep cut, | 好吧 你可以为钻研知识得分 |
[20:35] | but you’re off by two. | 但你多说了两个 |
[20:36] | He only killed 12. Drink up, Mr. Haas. | 他只杀了12个 干了吧 哈斯先生 |
[20:40] | Uh, Boston Strangler. | 波士顿勒人魔[13人] |
[20:41] | – Yep. – John Wayne Gacy. | -过 -约翰·韦恩·盖西[33人] |
[20:43] | How many did he kill? | 他杀了多少个 |
[20:44] | – I don’t know. – Drink up. | -我不知道 -干了 |
[20:46] | Damn. | 该死 |
[20:52] | Gary Ridgway. | 盖瑞·瑞奇威[48人] |
[20:53] | Yang Xinhai. | 杨新海[67人] |
[20:56] | Drink! | 喝 |
[20:57] | Shocking. Shocking, that’s wrong. | 震惊啊 震惊啊 居然错了 |
[21:01] | I thought you knew everything. | 我以为你无所不知 |
[21:02] | Almost. | 看来还差一点 |
[21:06] | Dare I say another round? | 你们敢再来一轮吗 |
[21:07] | I love this. I’ll buy again. | 我喜欢这个游戏 还是我请 |
[21:09] | Well, with that centurion card, you’re always buying. | 有这张运通黑卡 永远你来买单 |
[21:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[21:20] | – Another round. – Right away. | -再来一轮 -马上 |
[21:25] | Mine’s 9/11. | 911事件 |
[21:27] | My blind spot. | 是我的盲点 |
[21:29] | The thing that I don’t want to look at | 那些我不愿回顾 |
[21:30] | but I’m always forced to see. | 却总要逼着自己正视的事情 |
[21:33] | I’m guessing that yours is kids from when you were a cop. | 你不愿面对的是你当警察时遇到的被害儿童吧 |
[21:35] | You don’t quit, do you? | 你就爱刨根问底 是吧 |
[21:37] | Leave it alone, okay? | 别问了 好吗 |
[21:39] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[21:42] | Dr. Langdon, look, I-I know you said to drop it, but, um — | 兰登博士 我知道你让我别查了 但 |
[21:45] | You just can’t stop thinking about victim number nine. | 你还在纠结第九个受害者 |
[21:47] | It’s just — it’s the high chair. | 就是那个高脚椅 |
[21:49] | It’s — it was facing away from the food on the floor, | 它背对着地上的食物 |
[21:50] | and I-I think that it was rotated after — | 我觉得是之后被转动过 |
[21:52] | If you’re gonna make me relive the night I caught W.M.K., | 如果要我重温抓住”低保妈凶手”那晚的情景 |
[21:55] | I’m gonna need a burger and fries. | 我需要一个汉堡和一袋薯条 |
[21:58] | Okay? | 如何 |
[21:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:25] | Hey, everyone. | 好啊 各位 |
[22:28] | Who put this on? I love this song. | 这歌谁放的 我超喜欢这首歌 |
[22:31] | That would be me. | 是我 |
[22:32] | I put a whole 20’s worth in the minute I got here | 我一来就放了一张20世纪的专辑 |
[22:34] | because I know what these Marines listen to, | 因为我知道这些海军都听些什么 |
[22:37] | and there’s only so much jam band a man can handle. | 就算是男人 摇滚乐听太多也受不了 |
[22:43] | You like Joe Cocker? | 你喜欢听乔·考克的歌 |
[22:45] | When I was in Mumbai, | 小时候我在孟买 |
[22:47] | I had my mom’s record player and her collection as a kid. | 就用妈妈的唱机听她收藏的唱片 |
[22:51] | He was my dad’s favorite. | 他是我爸最爱的歌手 |
[22:53] | I should hate listening to him, but I don’t. | 我应该讨厌听他的歌 但我并不 |
[22:56] | I just remember the good times | 我只记得 |
[22:57] | when I’d watch him and my mom dance | 偷看他和母亲跳舞的好时光 |
[22:59] | after they thought me and my sisters were asleep. | 那时他们以为我和姐妹们都已经睡了 |
[23:04] | Uh-oh. I think we’re dancing. | 咱俩好像跳起舞来了 |
[23:06] | Oh, one of us is. | 只有你在跳吧 |
[23:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:12] | I think we should talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:17] | When the 20’s up. | 等歌结束 |
[23:30] | Don’t do it. | 不要接 |
[23:31] | Just give me a second. | 稍等 |
[23:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:35] | Yeah, there’s a guy here. His card says Liam. | 这里有个人 证件上写的是廉姆 |
[23:40] | Your missed call was on his home screen. | 他手机上显示有你的未接来电 |
[23:43] | He’s at my bar, The Catacombs? | 他在我的墓穴酒吧 |
[23:45] | – In George Town? – Yeah. | -在乔治城吗 -是的 |
[23:47] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[23:53] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你不是吧 |
[23:54] | – He’s obviously in trouble. – Yeah, and you’re — you’re — | -他有麻烦 -你这是… |
[23:56] | I’m what? I’m what, huh? | 我这是什么 你说啊 |
[23:58] | – What were you gonna say? – No, don’t — do not — | -你想说什么 -别这种态度 |
[23:59] | Do not make me the bad guy here, okay? | 搞得我像坏人似的 |
[24:00] | Then do not be the bad guy. | 那就别拦我 |
[24:01] | Really? Really? | 不是吧 |
[24:03] | This is what this has come to now? | 难道真到这一步了吗 |
[24:04] | Me hoping that you’re not gonna chase after the guy | 要我希望你别追在他屁股后面 |
[24:06] | that tried to destroy both of us? | 他曾想毁了咱俩 |
[24:08] | He’s playing a game with you, okay? | 他在耍你 懂吗 |
[24:11] | What — what did he say to you? What changed? | 他跟你说了什么 你怎么就变了 |
[24:14] | You didn’t see him today, Ryan. | 你没见他今天那副样子 瑞恩 |
[24:15] | I did. | 我见过了 |
[24:17] | And I recognized it for what it was. | 我了解他目前的处境 |
[24:18] | It was exactly like this with my father when I was younger. | 跟我爸当年一模一样 那时我还小 |
[24:21] | I need to help him. | 我得帮他 |
[24:22] | He’s a grown man. He can help himself. | 他是个成年人 他自己能搞定 |
[24:27] | You know this isn’t you or him, right? | 你知道我不是在你和他之间做选择吧 |
[24:33] | Please. | 拜托 |
[24:39] | Bye, Nimah. | 再见 妮尔麦 |
[25:01] | I found what was in the blind spot. | 我找到盲区藏着的东西了 |
[25:02] | It’s a van. | 是个面包车 |
[25:03] | It must have been parked here for days. | 这车肯定停这里好几天了 |
[25:05] | They left behind a rag possibly covered with chloroform. | 车上有块烂布 上面可能有麻醉剂 |
[25:09] | Someone must have grabbed her as she passed, | 一定是有人趁她经过时 抓住了她 |
[25:11] | pulled her in here, and drugged her. | 把她拉上车 给她下了药 |
[25:13] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[25:18] | Well, a few minutes after Alex disappears, | 艾丽克丝消失几分钟后 |
[25:20] | a cab pulls directly into the blind spot, | 一辆出租车停在盲区 |
[25:22] | it stops for about 20 seconds, and then — | 停了大概20秒 然后… |
[25:25] | Can you track it after it left the blind spot? | 能追踪到车离开盲区后 去哪了吗 |
[25:28] | And 17 minutes later. | 这是17分钟后的录像 |
[25:29] | That’s right where Alex was found. | 这正是艾丽克丝被发现的地方 |
[25:31] | Keep O’Connor and your pops off this till I get back. | 先别让奥康纳和你爸知道 等我回来 |
[25:34] | Hey, hurry. | 赶紧 |
[25:35] | Alex doesn’t have any time to waste. | 艾丽克丝没有时间了 |
[25:40] | He needs your help, | 他需要你的帮助 |
[25:42] | and I need answers. | 我需要的是答案 |
[25:44] | Don’t tell him anything. | 什么都别说 |
[25:45] | I-I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:46] | I can’t — I told you before. I didn’t do it. | 我…我说过了 不是我干的 |
[25:48] | – Aah! Ow! Ohh! No! – No, please! Oh, God! | -别说 -不要啊 求你了 天 |
[25:51] | Alex, no! Alex, don’t tell him anything! | 艾丽克丝 别说 什么都别说 |
[25:53] | – I’m okay. I’m gonna be okay. – Please. I can only — | -我没事 没事 -求你 我只能… |
[25:55] | I can — I can only tell you what I know — | 我只能…告诉你 我知道的 |
[25:56] | that there’s a second bomb out there, and if we don’t… | 还有第二个炸弹 如果我们不… |
[26:01] | Please, don’t! You’ll kill him! | 求你了 别这样 你会杀死他的 |
[26:03] | – You’ll kill him. – No, I’m not. | -你会杀死他的 -不 不是我 |
[26:05] | You are, Ms. Parrish. | 是你在害死他 帕里什女士 |
[26:10] | Tell me what I need to know now! | 跟我说我要想要的答案 |
[26:16] | E.R.T. confirms chloroform in the van. | 紧急响应小组确认货车里发现氯仿 |
[26:19] | Our working theory is that the bomber | 我们的推论是放置炸弹的人 |
[26:20] | expertly used the blind spot to grab Alex, | 巧妙地利用盲区抓住了艾丽克丝 |
[26:22] | chloroform her in the van, | 在车里用氯仿迷晕了她 |
[26:23] | and then hailed a cab to transport her to GCT. | 然后叫了辆出租车把她运到中央车站 |
[26:26] | I tracked down the cabbie. | 我找到了那个出租车司机 |
[26:27] | He remembered the fare. | 他记得那名乘客 |
[26:28] | The last one he took before the bomb went off. | 他在爆炸发生前载的最后一名乘客 |
[26:30] | He couldn’t recall the passenger’s face, | 他不记得嫌犯的模样 |
[26:32] | but he remembered there was a man | 但他记得有一个人 |
[26:34] | with a very large duffel bag and where he took him? | 带了个很大的行李袋 猜他在哪下车 |
[26:37] | The Hyatt right next to Grand Central. | 紧邻中央车站的凯悦酒店 |
[26:40] | – And where was Parrish? – I called the Hyatt. | -当时帕里什在哪 -我联系了凯悦 |
[26:42] | It’s not operational, but I found the manager | 虽然不容易 但我找到了经理 |
[26:44] | and got her to cross-check the guest records | 让她核对了房客记录 |
[26:45] | against the same fake name that rented the van. | 查找是否有跟租车时使用的化名相同 |
[26:47] | But John Stein didn’t just rent a van that morning. | 约翰·斯泰恩当天早上不只租了货车 |
[26:49] | He rented a hotel room. | 他还租了个酒店房间 |
[26:51] | And guess what he left behind. | 猜猜看他留下了什么 |
[26:53] | It must have been used to transport Parrish | 这肯定是用来神不知鬼不觉 |
[26:54] | without anyone noticing. | 装运帕里什的带子 |
[26:56] | They’re running it now for dna, prints, the full work-up. | 他们正在查DNA 指纹 全套检查 |
[26:59] | Whoever we’re dealing with here is meticulous and calculating. | 我们面对的罪犯谨小慎微 精于算计 |
[27:02] | They knew exactly where they needed to be | 他们很清楚自己要在哪出现 |
[27:03] | at all times to never been seen on camera. | 全程避开监控探头 |
[27:05] | This is something that they must have been planning for months. | 这次事件他们一定筹划了好几个月 |
[27:08] | Or maybe years. | 也许是好几年 |
[27:09] | Do you think this is enough to get Alex back from HIG? | 这些足够把艾丽克丝从重审组领回来吗 |
[27:13] | Sir, with respect, | 长官 恕我直言 |
[27:16] | when the people you trust the most are all on one side | 但当你最信任的人都在一个阵营 |
[27:18] | and you’re the only one on the other… | 而只有你在另一个阵营… |
[27:22] | what does that make you? | 你觉得这意味着什么 |
[27:32] | Let’s get you home. | 我来送你回家 |
[27:34] | No. Why? I’m just having a drink. | 不用 为什么 我只是喝一杯 |
[27:37] | I know, but I can drive you. | 我知道 我可以替你开车 |
[27:40] | Where are your car keys? | 你的车钥匙在哪 |
[27:40] | Look, I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[27:42] | This is my daughter’s favorite bar. | 这是我女儿最喜欢的酒吧 |
[27:44] | She’s tagged here all the time on instagram. | 她图片分享里标记的位置总在这里 |
[27:46] | Maybe I should ask them | 也许我应该问问他们 |
[27:47] | why they’re serving 20-year-olds. | 为什么会卖酒给没到饮酒年龄的人 |
[27:49] | Hey, hey. Listen. | 听我说 |
[27:52] | Do you really want Louisa to see you like this? | 你真想让路易莎看到你这个样子吗 |
[27:54] | I’m staying put. | 我就待在这里 |
[27:59] | Liam. What is going on with you? | 廉姆 你怎么了 |
[28:02] | Why now? Why all of a sudden? | 为什么是现在 为什么突然这样 |
[28:06] | Have you been to the hospital to see Miranda? | 你去医院看米兰达了吗 |
[28:10] | That really scared you, didn’t it? | 这事让你害怕了 对吗 |
[28:11] | Fine! | 好 |
[28:13] | If you’re not gonna have a drink, why don’t you just go? | 如果你不是来喝一杯的 就走吧 |
[28:16] | Fine. I’ll go. | 好 我走 |
[28:19] | But I’m taking you with me. | 但我要带着你一起走 |
[28:20] | I’m not going. I’m not going. | 我不走 我哪也不去 |
[28:23] | Why are you here? You shouldn’t even be here | 你为什么过来 你不该来的 |
[28:24] | after everything I’ve done to you. | 我之前那么对你 |
[28:26] | What is that, some sort of apology? | 这算什么 道歉吗 |
[28:28] | Why haven’t you ended my career? | 你为什么没让我丢了饭碗 |
[28:29] | I don’t want to end your career, Liam. | 我不想断送你的前途 廉姆 |
[28:32] | All those people… | 那些人… |
[28:34] | They died because of me and your father. | 都因为我和你父亲而死 |
[28:42] | No matter what happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[28:45] | no matter what this job does to you, | 无论这份工作给你带来什么影响 |
[28:47] | Don’t end up like him… | 别变成他那样 |
[28:50] | Or me. | 或我这样 |
[28:56] | Let me get you home. | 我送你回家 |
[28:58] | Come on. Just stop. | 走吧 别喝了 |
[29:01] | Stop. Stop. | 别喝了 别喝了 |
[29:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[29:09] | Okay, and there’s, uh — there’s this. | 这里 这张照片 |
[29:11] | Look at the stove. | 看这个炉子 |
[29:14] | Look — the plastic’s melted, | 看 塑料被融化了 |
[29:16] | as if the burner was left on and the water boiled off. | 就像煤气的火没关 水烧干了 |
[29:19] | But in your report, you state that the stove was off. | 但在你的报告里 你说炉子是关着的 |
[29:21] | Well, maybe she left it on earlier. | 也许是她早些时候忘关了 |
[29:23] | I mean, she is a single mom. | 她是单亲妈妈 |
[29:24] | She could have gotten distracted. | 可能有事情分散了她的注意力 |
[29:25] | O-or the stove was on when she was killed | 或者是那个炉子在她被杀时开着 |
[29:28] | and it stayed on. | 然后一直开着 |
[29:30] | Okay, just hear me out. This is — this is my theory. | 好吧 听我说完 这是我的推论 |
[29:33] | All right, the room was so warm | 房间足够温暖 |
[29:35] | that the lividity of the body would have been quicker, | 所以尸斑本来会出现得更快 |
[29:37] | meaning that there would be no drag marks | 也就是说 如果尸体是死后才被移走的 |
[29:39] | if the body was moved posthumously. | 那么现场根本不会有拖动的痕迹 |
[29:40] | Moved where? | 拖去哪 |
[29:43] | In front of the kid. Look. | 拖到孩子面前 你看 |
[29:46] | Look, the high chair was moved, too. | 你看 那张高椅子也被挪动过 |
[29:48] | That’s why there was food on the floor. | 所以地板上有食物 |
[29:49] | But he had never moved a victim after he killed them. | 但他杀了人 从来不会挪动尸体 |
[29:52] | Yeah, but that’s because he didn’t do it. | 是 因为这不是他干的 |
[29:54] | Somebody wanted it to look like he did. | 是有人想栽赃给他 |
[29:56] | It was a copycat. | 模仿他犯罪 |
[29:58] | Well, I was the first one on the scene. | 我是第一个赶到现场的 |
[29:59] | I guarantee you it’s the way you see it in this picture. | 我保证现场跟你们看的这张照片一模一样 |
[30:01] | The stove was off. | 炉子是关着的 |
[30:02] | Well, then, somebody was there before you | 那就是有人先你一步去了 |
[30:03] | that you just didn’t know about. | 只是你不知道而已 |
[30:04] | Nobody had worked that case more than I did. | 没有人比我对这案子更上心 |
[30:06] | He had been taunting me for years, and we caught him. | 他嘲弄我很多年了 照样被我们抓到了 |
[30:08] | I caught him. – Yeah, well, then, maybe you did it. | -我亲手抓的 -那也许是你移动的 |
[30:17] | I read your book. | 我读过你的书 |
[30:20] | So I know that he called you that night. | 所以我知道他那晚给你打电话了 |
[30:23] | He told you he was gonna kill again. | 跟你说他又要杀人了 |
[30:26] | Somebody spotted him out by the projects, | 有人在低保户公寓外面看见他了 |
[30:28] | so you went over there, | 所以你赶去那里 |
[30:29] | and that’s when you found Ronnie Moore dead. | 结果发现荣尼·摩尔被杀了 |
[30:32] | Except you realized that it wasn’t the welfare mom killer. | 但你意识到凶手并不是”低保妈妈凶手” |
[30:35] | Maybe I thought it was close enough. | 可能我觉得差不多就是他了 |
[30:37] | He hadn’t done it. | 他没杀那人 |
[30:38] | But the heat — that gave you a chance to — | 但是屋里的温度让你可以… |
[30:40] | Drag the body, turn around the high chair. | 拖动尸体 将高脚椅转过来 |
[30:45] | All of a sudden, a crime of passion | 突然之间 冲动犯罪 |
[30:46] | became the way I caught my killer. | 成了我抓捕凶手的方法了 |
[30:50] | Now, even if somebody did do that, | 就算凶手真的另有其人 |
[30:52] | that doesn’t account – for the DNA of the killer | 怎么解释杀手的DNA |
[30:53] | being the same as the DNA around her neck. | 跟受害人颈部周围血迹提取的DNA一样 |
[30:56] | You’re a medical examiner. | 你是法医 |
[30:57] | You could have placed the DNA on her. | 你可能把杀手的DNA弄到了她身上 |
[30:59] | You could have done anything. | 你可能做了各种手脚 |
[31:00] | I put away a mass murderer. | 我将一个杀人狂魔绳之以法 |
[31:02] | – You falsified evidence. – You don’t know that. | -你伪造了证据 -你可说不准 |
[31:05] | Same as you don’t know if you could die of a pulmonary embolism | 就像你也说不准哪天你就死于肺栓塞 |
[31:07] | sitting right there in that chair. | 就坐在这张椅子上 |
[31:11] | If you tried to do something, somebody would see it. | 如果你想动手 别人会看见的 |
[31:14] | My friends are just feet away. | 我的朋友们近在咫尺 |
[31:16] | There’s cameras all over this place. | 这地方到处都有监控 |
[31:18] | I’ve been coming to this bar since I was a NAT. | 我还是新生时 就是这里的常客了 |
[31:22] | I happen to know | 我正好知道 |
[31:22] | where all the security cameras’ blind spots are. | 哪里是监控的盲点 |
[31:31] | A toast to Miranda. | 敬米兰达 |
[31:34] | May she get well soon. | 祝她早日康复 |
[31:35] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[31:37] | Hey, I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[31:41] | Hey. Can I get one more? | 能给我再来一杯吗 |
[31:43] | I think you’ve had enough. | 你喝得够多了 |
[31:44] | Yeah — of you. I agree. | 是 受够你了 我同意 |
[31:55] | Everything okay out here? | 没什么事吧 |
[31:59] | We were just going home together. | 我们顺路一起回家而已 |
[32:00] | Simon, is that what you were doing? | 西蒙 你想跟她一起回家吗 |
[32:03] | It’s not like you to not hold the door open for somebody. | 你通常都会先替别人开门的 |
[32:06] | Almost looked like you were being pushed out. | 感觉你好像是被胁迫离开的 |
[32:17] | Maybe tonight’s not the night. | 看来今晚不行了 |
[32:27] | You’ll never prove it. | 你证明不了的 |
[32:34] | Goodnight, guys. | 晚安 二位 |
[32:49] | What the hell was that? | 刚才那到底是怎么回事 |
[32:52] | I think you just saved my life. | 我想你刚救了我一命 |
[33:01] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[33:06] | Oh, no, no, no! No! Please! | 住手 不要 求求你了 |
[33:08] | He wants you to end this. | 他想要你结束这一切 |
[33:15] | And in my line of work… | 干我这行的 |
[33:18] | you hear so many screams. | 常常听到撕心裂肺的叫喊声 |
[33:21] | They all start sounding the same. | 一开始声音都差不多 |
[33:31] | I’ll say whatever you want me to say! | 你想让我说什么 我就说什么 |
[33:33] | Please just stop! Stop! | 求求你住手 住手 |
[33:35] | Hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[33:37] | Hands up right now! Hands up! | 立刻把手举起来 举起来 |
[33:38] | Hands in the air right now! | 马上把手举起来 |
[33:40] | Up, up, up, up — in the air right now! | 举起手来 举起手 |
[33:44] | That’s enough. Get him down. | 够了 把他放下来 |
[33:47] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来由我们处理 |
[34:08] | We’re gonna need a little privacy. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[34:14] | Ryan? | 瑞恩呢 |
[34:16] | Our medics are attending to him. | 医生正在治疗他 |
[34:20] | And everyone who — | 帮过我的人… |
[34:23] | who helped me? | 他们会怎么样 |
[34:25] | They’ll be reinstated just as soon as | 等你的指控都被撤销后 |
[34:27] | the charges against you are dropped. | 他们会立即复职 |
[34:29] | I am…sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:33] | It took me this long to believe you. | 这么久才相信你 |
[34:35] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:37] | You were doing your job. | 你也是尽职工作而已 |
[34:40] | So were you. | 你也是 |
[34:43] | You know… whoever, um… | 要知道 陷害… |
[34:48] | whoever framed you… | 陷害你的人…. |
[34:50] | They expected you’d be caught. | 他们料想你会被捕 |
[34:54] | You being on the run wasn’t part of their plan. | 而你逃跑 出乎他们的意料 |
[34:58] | And if you’re right, | 如果你是对的 |
[35:00] | if there really is a second bomb out there… | 如果真有第二个炸弹… |
[35:04] | So you think if I’m free, you won’t find it? | 你觉得如果放了我 就找不到炸弹了 |
[35:06] | All I’m saying is if you do what they always wanted, | 我的意思是 如果你顺着他们的心意 |
[35:09] | if you let yourself be caught, | 如果你让自己被捕 |
[35:12] | well, then they’ll still think that they’re in control. | 他们就会觉得自己还是掌控局势的一方 |
[35:15] | It’s really – our only hope to catch them, | 这是抓捕他们的唯一希望了 |
[35:19] | to play into the next phase of their plan. | 就是配合他们 继续演下去 |
[35:26] | What exactly are you asking me to do, Liam? | 你到底想让我做什么 廉姆 |
[35:38] | What’s up? | 怎么样了 |
[35:40] | So… | 是这样 |
[35:41] | they found the knife used to stab her | 他们在她家附近的树林里 |
[35:43] | in the woods by her house. | 找到了捅她的那把刀 |
[35:45] | The prints weren’t Charlie’s. | 上面的指纹不属于查理 |
[35:47] | Because of that and multiple sets of footprints | 因为这一点 还有在她家附近找到的 |
[35:49] | found around her property, | 多组脚印 |
[35:51] | police think he might not be complicit in the crime. | 警方认为他也许不是同谋 |
[35:54] | They’re looking at this as a possible kidnapping. | 他们觉得这可能是起绑架案 |
[35:58] | Well, I’m glad at least you’re here for her. | 我很欣慰 至少还有你在这里陪她 |
[36:01] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for you. | 但如果不是因为你 我也不会在这里 |
[36:05] | I just drove you home. | 我只是开车送你回家 |
[36:06] | No, you… you helped me. | 不 你帮了我 |
[36:11] | Even after everything I did to you. | 即使我之前那样对你 |
[36:15] | I want to get my act together. | 我想振作起来 |
[36:20] | I’ll keep my phone on just in case. | 我不关机 有事就找我 |
[36:27] | All right. She’ll be happy to see you. | 好了 她会很高兴见到你 |
[36:54] | It was my kid’s birthday. | 昨天是我孩子的生日 |
[36:57] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[37:00] | That’s why I was such a jerk yesterday. | 所以我昨天才表现得那么讨厌 |
[37:03] | It wasn’t the crime photos. It was… | 不是因为那些犯罪照片 是… |
[37:06] | it was the one of the girl when she was still alive. | 是其中一个女孩 她还活着时 |
[37:09] | She looked like Renata. | 她看起来像瑞娜塔 |
[37:14] | She’s 4. | 她四岁 |
[37:17] | I had no idea. | 真没想到 |
[37:20] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[37:22] | I haven’t seen her in over two months. | 我已经两个月没见到她了 |
[37:25] | Her father said that if I came here, | 她父亲说 如果我来训练营 |
[37:28] | he’d petition for full custody. | 他就会申请完全监护权 |
[37:31] | But I’m here for her… | 但我是为了她才来的… |
[37:33] | to protect her. | 为了保护她 |
[37:37] | Did I make the right choice? | 我这么做对吗 |
[37:40] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[37:48] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你说得对 |
[38:00] | Hello? | 说 |
[38:01] | Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[38:03] | Something’s just come to my attention | 我发现了一些事 |
[38:05] | regarding your girlfriend. | 关于你女友的 |
[38:06] | She’s been giving away large sums of money | 她一直在经济上资助一个 |
[38:08] | to a woman she says is her sister. | 她自称是她姐的女人 |
[38:11] | I’ve just received intel that this woman may not even exist. | 我刚收到情报 这个女人好像并不存在 |
[38:14] | How much access do you have to her, | 她跟你透露了多少她的事 |
[38:16] | and how much does she have to you? | 你对她又透露了多少 |
[38:24] | So, how did it go? Did you save the day? | 怎么样 你”挽救了大局”吗 |
[38:28] | Look… | 听我说 |
[38:29] | I know you disagree with my attitude towards Liam. | 我知道你不满我对廉姆的态度 |
[38:34] | I hope it doesn’t hurt our… | 我希望这不会影响我们的… |
[38:38] | our friendship. | 我们的友情 |
[38:40] | Oh, our friendship. | 我们的友情 |
[38:41] | Come on, Ryan. What do you want me to say? | 拜托 瑞恩 你想让我怎么说 |
[38:43] | You don’t need to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[38:46] | ‘Cause I’m leaving. | 因为我要走了 |
[38:47] | O’Connor told me I could go weeks ago. | 奥康纳几周前就让我走了 |
[38:50] | There’s an office | 让我回局里 |
[38:51] | …with a stack of cases in it waiting for me. | 给了我一些案子让我查 |
[38:54] | But you stayed. | 但你留下来了 |
[38:56] | Yeah, I guess I did it for the wrong reasons, | 对 我想我留下是自作多情了 |
[38:59] | and it took me till just now to realize that. | 我到现在才意识到这点 |
[39:01] | So you can say goodbye or just let me go. | 你可以跟我道别 或直接让我走 |
[39:05] | It’s up to you. | 取决于你 |
[39:10] | I’m doing this for me. | 我还是自己走吧 |
[39:19] | – I can’t believe it. – Me, too. | -难以置信 -我也是 |
[39:21] | He killed eight women. | 他杀了八个女人 |
[39:22] | But she still did something illegal. | 但她还是违法了 |
[39:24] | Yeah, but look at what she has achieved. | 没错 但看看她的成果 |
[39:26] | – What happened? – Someone told the FBI | -怎么了 -联调局收到消息 |
[39:29] | The one murder that the welfare mom killer | 那个”低保妈妈杀手” |
[39:31] | was actually convicted of was based on false evidence. | 被定罪的证据是伪证 |
[39:34] | It’s all over the news. | 电视上都在报道 |
[39:35] | Langdon wanted the guy put away so badly, | 兰登太想把这家伙送进监狱 |
[39:36] | she doctored the M.E. report. | 就伪造了法医报告 |
[39:38] | And got a serial killer off the streets — a greater good. | 让一个连环杀手被绳之以法 造福于世 |
[39:41] | I mean, how did this even happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[39:42] | We just saw her in class yesterday. | 我们昨天还在课上看到她 |
[39:44] | Isn’t this what you were saying about that victim number nine? | 你不就是这么说第九个被害人的吗 |
[39:47] | Yeah, and you didn’t believe me. | 是 而你们当时不相信我 |
[39:49] | So I found somebody who did. | 于是我找了相信我的人 |
[39:54] | You called the cops? | 是你报的警吗 |
[39:55] | Do you know what you’ve done? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[39:57] | If it’s true, they’re gonna release him — | 如果这是真的 他们会放了他… |
[40:00] | A killer of eight women back on the streets. | 一个杀死八个女人的凶手将重获自由 |
[40:02] | Langdon doctored evidence, all right? | 兰登伪造了证据 |
[40:03] | Whoever killed victim number nine, | 杀死第九个受害人的凶手 |
[40:05] | they’re still out there. | 仍逍遥法外 |
[40:05] | Yeah, but did you talk to anybody in the Bureau? | 是 但你跟局里的人说了吗 |
[40:07] | Maybe they could have sanctioned langdon | 也许他们能制裁兰登的同时 |
[40:09] | without exonerating a killer. | 不必给凶手开罪 |
[40:10] | The FBI missed it the first time, | 联调局最初就遗漏了 |
[40:12] | so I-I had to go around them. | 所以不能找他们 |
[40:13] | Then why are you even here? | 那你还留在局里干什么 |
[40:15] | I’m here for the same reason you are — | 跟你在这里的原因一样 |
[40:17] | to do better, to hold the Bureau to a higher standard. | 做得更好 让局里达到更高的水准 |
[40:19] | A higher standard or your own standard? | 是局里的水准 还是你定的标准 |
[40:22] | You can’t be mad at me. | 你们不能生我气 |
[40:24] | I did the right thing. | 我这么做是对的 |
[40:26] | Who are you to say what is right, Simon? | 你有什么资格说你是对的 西蒙 |
[40:42] | Alex Parrish lied to us, | 艾丽克丝·帕里什骗了我们 |
[40:46] | and we all fell for it. | 我们都信了 |
[40:48] | Her con, her manipulation — | 她的骗局 她的诡计 |
[40:52] | she wanted to make it look like she was being framed. | 她伪造出自己被陷害的假象 |
[40:54] | Everything we found was because she wanted us to find it. | 我们找到的证据 都是她故意留下的 |
[41:04] | The prosecution charges | 控方约于 |
[41:05] | that on or about the 11th of july 2016 | 2016年7月11号前后 |
[41:09] | special agent Alexandra Parrish unlawfully, feloniously, | 对特工亚历桑德拉·帕里什非法的重罪行为 |
[41:13] | and after deliberation | 造成130人死亡 |
[41:15] | caused the death of 130 people. | 提起诉讼 |
[41:18] | Ms. Parrish, on count one | 帕里什女士 第一项罪名 |
[41:20] | of using And conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction… | 使用且企图使用大规模杀伤武器罪… |
[41:36] | …on count two, malicious destruction of property… | 第二项罪名 恶意破坏国家财产罪 |
[41:53] | …on counts 3 to 133 of first-degree murder… | 第三项罪名 造成133人死亡 一级谋杀罪 |
[42:07] | Ms. Parrish, I ask you, | 帕里什女士 我问你 |
[42:09] | how do you plead? | 你认罪吗 |
[42:13] | Guilty. | 认罪 |