时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | It all started seven months ago at the FBI academy. | 一切始于七个月前加入联调局训练营时 |
[00:03] | You called the cops? | 是你报的警吗 |
[00:04] | Langdon doctored evidence. | 兰登伪造了证据 |
[00:05] | You can’t be mad at me. I did the right thing. | 你们不能生我气 我这么做是对的 |
[00:08] | You don’t need to say anything, ’cause I’m leaving. | 你什么都不用说 因为我要走了 |
[00:10] | Your girlfriend. | 你女友 |
[00:11] | She’s been giving away large sums of money | 她一直在经济上资助一个 |
[00:12] | to a woman she says is her sister. | 她自称是她姐的女人 |
[00:14] | This woman may not even exist. | 这个女人好像并不存在 |
[00:18] | Hamza. | 哈姆萨 |
[00:19] | She’s 4. | 她四岁 |
[00:20] | Her father petitioned for full custody. | 他父亲申请了完全监护权 |
[00:22] | You are a conservative Jew | 你是个保守的犹太人 |
[00:24] | from a staunch zionist family. | 来自一个激进派犹太复国主义家庭 |
[00:32] | If you let yourself be caught, | 如果你让自己被捕 |
[00:34] | well, then they’ll still think that they’re in control. | 他们就会觉得自己还是掌控局势的一方 |
[00:36] | How do you plead? | 你认罪吗 |
[00:38] | Guilty. | 认罪 |
[00:40] | Outside the federal courthouse, | 我们现在在联邦法院外 |
[00:42] | where former FBI agent Alex Parrish | 前联调局探员艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[00:44] | has pled guilty to all charges related to the bombing. | 刚刚在庭上承认了一切与爆炸相关的罪行 |
[01:03] | We’re free? | 我们自由了 |
[01:04] | Why? How? | 为什么 怎么会 |
[01:05] | I don’t know, but they told us to stay. | 不知道 但他们叫我们别走 |
[01:12] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[01:15] | I went shopping. | 我去购物了 |
[01:20] | What do you think’s going on? | 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[01:22] | Miranda, they didn’t get the real terrorist yet? | 米兰达 他们还没抓到真正的恐怖分子吗 |
[01:25] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[01:30] | But we saw the news. | 但我们看到新闻了 |
[01:32] | You pled guilty to a federal judge. | 你向联邦法官认罪了 |
[01:33] | It was the only choice. | 那是唯一的办法 |
[01:35] | Even after everything that we found? | 即便我们找到了那么多证据 |
[01:37] | The bomber wanted me guilty. | 炸弹客希望我被定罪 |
[01:38] | That was their plan from the start. | 这是他们一直以来的计划 |
[01:39] | And my breaking you out ended that plan. | 我将你救走 打乱了他们的计划 |
[01:42] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[01:43] | And we can’t find out who they are | 我们想查清他们的身份 |
[01:44] | until they get back to work, | 就得先让他们继续开工 |
[01:46] | which means making them think that Alex is behind bars. | 所以得让他们以为艾丽克丝被抓起来了 |
[01:48] | So we give them what they want | 那么我们迎合他们的意思 |
[01:50] | and wait to catch – their finger on the trigger. | 然后等着抓他们个正着 |
[01:52] | That’s one hell of a risk. | 这太冒险了 |
[01:54] | If we want to find the second bomb, | 如果我们想找到第二颗炸弹 |
[01:55] | it’s a risk we’re gonna have to take. | 就必须冒这个险 |
[01:57] | We know that the bomber planned their attack | 我们知道炸弹客的袭击是 |
[01:58] | around the Democratic National Convention. | 针对民主党全国大会的 |
[02:00] | That resumes tomorrow, | 而明天大会就要继续召开了 |
[02:02] | which means we have 24 hours to catch them. | 所以我们只有24小时抓住犯人 |
[02:04] | And how do we do that exactly? | 我们要怎么做呢 |
[02:08] | Before today, the bureau had one suspect — me. | 今天之前 联调局只有一个嫌疑人 我 |
[02:12] | Starting right now, we have 61. | 现在开始 我们有61个了 |
[02:14] | We’re going to locate and monitor | 我们要找到并监控 |
[02:16] | every member of your class, graduated or not, | 你们每一位同学 不管他们是否毕业 |
[02:18] | until we find the one we’re looking for. | 直到找到我们想找的那个 |
[02:20] | Alex negotiated your immunity as part of her plea. | 艾丽克丝将你们的豁免权列入辩诉交易中 |
[02:23] | So no matter what happens, you’ll be free. | 不管怎样 你们都会自由 |
[02:26] | My sentencing is in 23 hours. | 我还有23小时就要被判刑了 |
[02:28] | We need to find this bomb fast. | 我们得赶紧找到炸弹客 |
[02:30] | If anybody here isn’t comfortable with this, | 如果这里有谁对此有不满 |
[02:32] | they can leave now. | 现在就可以走 |
[02:33] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[02:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:38] | Damn right we are. | 我们当然加入 |
[02:48] | How is that fair? | 这不公平啊 |
[02:49] | Who said anything about being fair? | 谁说要公平了 |
[02:50] | NATs, listen up. | 新生 听好 |
[02:53] | Vasquez just said, “Who said anything about fair?” | 巴兹克斯刚说 “谁说要公平了” |
[02:56] | And she’s right. Bad guys don’t play fair. | 她是对的 坏人从来都玩阴的 |
[02:59] | So do it again, and next time, it’s two against one. | 所以 再来一次 这次二对一 |
[03:03] | ’cause bad guys don’t take turns. | 因为坏人不会轮流上 |
[03:06] | Not the threesome I was hoping for. | 我期待的可不是这样的3P |
[03:09] | Want to trade? | 想换换吗 |
[03:10] | No. I don’t want any part of that drama. | 不 我不想掺和他们的狗血剧情 |
[03:13] | Yellow vests, you’re on defense. | 黄背心 你做防守 |
[03:19] | Got you. | 抓到你了 |
[03:24] | Can’t hit me now. | 这下没法打我了 |
[03:25] | Want to bet? | 要打赌吗 |
[03:35] | Caleb, Brandon, what are you waiting for? | 凯勒布 布兰登 你们等什么呢 |
[03:37] | Will one of you please come at me? | 你们谁对我动手啊 |
[03:39] | This is supposed to be two against one. | 是二对一啊 |
[03:42] | Your heart is not in this. | 你根本没用心 |
[03:44] | What are you talking about? We have you pinned. | 你说什么呢 我们都把你按住了 |
[03:45] | I know what it’s like when we try to pin each other. | 我知道我们想按住彼此时是什么感觉 |
[03:47] | This is not it. | 这可不是 |
[03:50] | Stop treating me with kid gloves. | 别再对我那么小心翼翼了 |
[03:52] | You have to attack me. | 你们得袭击我 |
[03:54] | You don’t deserve to train with us. | 你不配跟我们一起训练 |
[03:57] | Nimah. | 妮尔麦 |
[03:58] | Is there a problem, trainees? | 有什么问题吗 新生 |
[03:59] | They won’t attack me. | 她们不肯发起袭击 |
[04:00] | – Then you fail. – What about them? | -那你不能过 -那她们呢 |
[04:02] | They didn’t do anything wrong, | 她们没做错什么 |
[04:03] | unless, of course, you think they did | 当然除非你认为她们做错了 |
[04:05] | and report them without telling anyone | 就闷不吭声地去举报他们 |
[04:06] | like you did with Langdon. | 就像你对兰登那样 |
[04:08] | Hit the showers! | 洗澡 |
[04:10] | Hey, nice work. | 干得不错 |
[04:11] | Nice work? | 干得不错 |
[04:12] | What? He does nice work. | 怎么了 他是不错 |
[04:14] | You made more meaningful eye contact with him | 你刚刚两分钟里与他的眼神交流 |
[04:16] | in the past two minutes than you have with me in a week. | 比跟我这一周都多 |
[04:20] | I’m looking at you right now. | 我这不看着你吗 |
[04:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:25] | How do you know if you’re about to get dumped? | 如果你要被甩了 有什么迹象啊 |
[04:27] | – What do you mean? What happened? – I have no idea. | -什么意思 怎么了 -我不知道 |
[04:30] | It’s like we went to bed red hot and woke up in a deep freeze. | 我们上床时还火热呢 醒来时就冰冰冷了 |
[04:33] | Um… are you guys still…? | 你们还在… |
[04:36] | Oh, yeah. That’s not the issue. | 当然 问题不在那儿 |
[04:37] | If I want physical attention, he’s right there. | 如果我想上床 他立马就到 |
[04:40] | But he might as well be the freaking road runner afterwards, | 但事后他就像哔哔鸟一样 |
[04:42] | he’s out of there so fast. | 飞一般地跑了 |
[04:44] | Have you asked him about it? | 你问过他吗 |
[04:45] | Yeah. I can’t even get a word out. | 对 但什么都问不出 |
[04:47] | He starts backing away if I even smile at him. | 我哪怕冲他笑笑 他都会退开 |
[04:51] | You run from relationships, right? | 你经常逃离感情 是吧 |
[04:53] | What are you scared of? | 你都怕什么 |
[04:55] | I just don’t expect to be around long enough to enjoy them. | 我只是抽身早 还来不及体会感情的美好 |
[04:58] | Well, you’re stuck here for the next 10 weeks | 你接下来10周都要跟我们一起 |
[05:00] | like the rest of us. | 困在这儿了 |
[05:02] | And so is Ryan, right? | 瑞恩也是吧 |
[05:05] | Dad, I’m begging you. Just leave Shelby alone. | 爸 我求你了 别去查谢尔比 |
[05:07] | I promise you, her sister is real. | 我保证 她姐是真的 |
[05:11] | Okay, what if I find proof? | 好吧 如果我找到了证据呢 |
[05:13] | Then you’ll leave her alone? | 那你就会放过她吗 |
[05:19] | Where’s my towel? | 我的毛巾呢 |
[05:20] | Hey, looking good, Spartacus. | 真帅啊 斯巴达克斯 |
[05:25] | That’s really funny, guys. | 真好笑 各位 |
[05:27] | Yeah, we thought you’d enjoy | 我们觉得你会喜欢 |
[05:28] | the same freedom you gave that serial killer. | 你给了那个连环杀手的那种自由 |
[05:32] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[05:35] | Nimah and Brandon really aren’t letting the Langdon thing go, huh? | 妮尔麦和布兰登还在兰登那事上跟你过不去啊 |
[05:39] | I did the right thing. | 我这么做是对的 |
[05:42] | I don’t care what they think. | 我不管他们怎么想 |
[05:56] | Nice work out there, Parrish. | 刚刚干得不错 帕里什 |
[05:57] | Almost made me look bad. | 差点害我出丑了 |
[05:59] | Is something going on? | 你有什么事吗 |
[06:01] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[06:02] | That scar or whatever it is behind your ear. | 你耳朵后面那块”疤” |
[06:04] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[06:05] | What the hell do you think you saw? | 你以为你看到了什么 |
[06:08] | Tell me. | 说啊 |
[06:09] | Look, I don’t want to call you out | 听我说 我并不想公开 |
[06:10] | in public or anything, but if I — | 说出你的秘密 但如果 |
[06:11] | I’ll call you out right here. | 我现在就说 |
[06:13] | Stay out of my business, or I’ll start poking in yours. | 别管我的事 否则我也会来查你 |
[06:22] | You’re still here. | 你还在 |
[06:22] | I thought you were leaving Quantico. | 我以为你要离开匡提科了呢 |
[06:24] | I am. Flight’s booked. | 是啊 我飞机都订好了 |
[06:25] | Got a whole new undercover assignment and everything. | 接了新的卧底任务什么的 |
[06:28] | Why? Not fast for you? | 怎么 你嫌不够快吗 |
[06:30] | What do you want me to say, Ryan? | 你要我说什么 瑞恩 |
[06:31] | That I’m happy you’re moving on? | 你向前看了 我很高兴吗 |
[06:32] | That I’m afraid I’m gonna miss you? | 我怕自己会想你吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah, that’s pretty nice. Keep those coming. | 对 那不错啊 继续说 |
[06:39] | Look, I need a favor, okay? | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[06:40] | I just had a pretty weird moment with Natalie. | 我刚跟娜塔莉尴尬了一刻 |
[06:43] | You know that scar that she has here? | 你知道她这里有道疤吧 |
[06:44] | – I do. – I think it’s fake. | -是的 -我觉得是假的 |
[06:46] | – You’re kidding me. – No. I saw it peeling off. | -开玩笑吧 -没有 我看它脱落了 |
[06:49] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果是这样 |
[06:50] | then you should probably tell somebody about it right away. | 那你该立刻告诉谁啊 |
[06:52] | Yeah, I’d rather just find out what’s going on | 是啊 或者我可以查出究竟怎么回事 |
[06:54] | and talk to her about it. | 然后跟她谈谈 |
[06:55] | I was just wondering | 我只是想 |
[06:56] | if you could call your friends back at HQ, | 你能不能给你总部的朋友打个电话 |
[06:58] | find out something for me. | 替我查查 |
[06:59] | One last favor before I hit the road, huh? | 我走之前最后帮你一次吗 |
[07:03] | Well, you know I can’t say no to you. | 你知道我没法拒绝你啊 |
[07:06] | The C.I.A., the NSA, | 中情局 国安局 |
[07:08] | congress, even the white house itself — | 国会 甚至白宫 |
[07:11] | what do they all have in common? | 他们都有什么共同点 |
[07:13] | If you want to work there, | 如果你想去那里工作 |
[07:14] | you have to go through us first. | 就得先经过我们 |
[07:17] | Every year, the FBI conducts over 10,000 background checks, | 每年 联调局进行超过一万次背景调查 |
[07:21] | most of them on behalf of other agencies. | 大部分是代表其他安全机构 |
[07:23] | Starting today, | 今天起 |
[07:24] | you’ll be helping me vet the final applicants | 你们要开始帮我审查 |
[07:26] | for a new class of new agent trainees. | 新一届学员班的最终申请人名单 |
[07:29] | Like the class before you, | 就像你们之前的那个班 |
[07:31] | you will verify the background checks completed thus far | 你们将核实到目前为止所进行的背景调查 |
[07:34] | and decide who is fit or unfit | 并决定谁可以或不可以 |
[07:36] | for that final coveted interview. | 进行最后的梦寐以求的面试 |
[07:39] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[07:41] | These are people’s real lives up there. | 这都是真人的生活 |
[07:43] | So pair up, work together, | 组队 一起合作 |
[07:46] | and be right. | 别查错 |
[07:48] | We all know what can happen when someone is wrong. | 我们都知道如果有人出错会发生什么 |
[08:01] | Raina, do you want to work with me? | 蕾娜 你愿跟我合作吗 |
[08:02] | She’s working with me. | 她要跟我合作 |
[08:14] | Hey, um, how’s Ryan? | 瑞恩怎么样了 |
[08:16] | Hospital says he’s stable, | 医院说他情况稳定了 |
[08:18] | but he won’t be getting out for a while. | 但一时半会儿出不来 |
[08:22] | Agent Kearns just got home. | 科恩斯探员刚刚到家 |
[08:23] | 86th and Columbus. | 86大街和哥伦比亚大街街口 |
[08:24] | We need a surveillance team standing by. | 我们得让监控小队做准备 |
[08:26] | Surveillance will be up in five. | 监控5分钟就到 |
[08:28] | Liam, what do the agents on this detail think they’re doing? | 廉姆 这些负责监控的探员以为自己在做什么 |
[08:31] | Very comprehensive background checks. | 非常全面的背景调查 |
[08:33] | So when the real bomber makes a move, meets an accomplice, | 当真凶有所行动 见同伙 |
[08:35] | plants the second bomb… | 放第二枚炸弹时 |
[08:37] | We have eyes on them. | 我们就会知道 |
[08:40] | Hey, I’m sorry I doubted you. | 抱歉之前不相信你 |
[08:41] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你知道 |
[08:44] | I’ve made so many mistakes. | 我犯了很多错 |
[08:45] | Hey, let’s make today the day | 那就从今天开始 |
[08:47] | we stop doing anything that we regret. | 不再做让我们后悔的事 |
[08:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:55] | – It’s good to have you back. – I never left. | -你回来真好 -我从未离开 |
[08:57] | Been here the whole time. | 一直在这里 |
[08:59] | In handcuffs, remember? | 带着手铐 记得吗 |
[09:01] | Miranda, Liam, everyone’s accounted for. | 米兰达 廉姆 都准备好了 |
[09:03] | All right. Let’s fire it up. | 很好 我们开始吧 |
[09:10] | Congratulations. Nice work. | 恭喜 做得不错 |
[09:13] | Our surveillance team will take it from here. | 接下来交给监控小队 |
[09:16] | Now it’s time to pivot to the bomb hunt. | 现在该去搜索炸弹了 |
[09:17] | I want an update with all our current leads | 五分钟内整理好现有的线索 |
[09:19] | in the bullpen in five. | 在会议室集合 |
[09:21] | The DNC restarts in 21 hours. | 民主党全代会21小时后会重新开始 |
[09:24] | Let’s make them count. | 利用好时间 |
[09:29] | We need to watch them, too. | 我们也要监视他们 |
[09:31] | You want me to spy on my own team? | 你想让我监视自己的团队 |
[09:33] | I’ve already looked into them. | 我已经调查过他们 |
[09:35] | I think they’ve earned my trust, Miranda. | 我信任他们 米兰达 |
[09:36] | Or biding their time until the right moment. | 他们可能只是在等候时机 |
[09:38] | We could put trails on them without them even knowing it. | 我们可以在他们不察觉的情况下追踪他们 |
[09:41] | I am not gonna lie to them. They’re my friends. | 我不会欺骗他们 他们是我的朋友 |
[09:43] | I know it’s hard, but it’s the only way to be sure. | 我知道很难 但这是万无一失的唯一办法 |
[09:46] | Miranda, you once told us never to turn our backs | 米兰达 你说过不要背弃 |
[09:49] | on the people who needed you the most. | 最需要你的人 |
[09:50] | It’s the people of New York who need you the most now. | 现在最需要你的是纽约市民 |
[10:04] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[10:10] | So, we’re up there, Clayton’s down there. | 我们在暗处 克莱顿在明处 |
[10:13] | My dad is not gonna like it | 我爸要是知道 |
[10:14] | when he finds out you’re working behind his back. | 你背着他工作会很不开心 |
[10:18] | Will you leave me alone, Caleb? | 别来烦我好吗 凯勒布 |
[10:21] | This feels so wrong. | 这感觉太糟了 |
[10:22] | Doing the right thing often does. | 做正确的事往往如此 |
[10:25] | Give me the twins. | 给我看双胞胎 |
[10:26] | I have a lead on one of the components I should follow up on. | 我找到一些炸弹部件的线索 应该去查查 |
[10:30] | Show me Asher. | 给我看艾瑟 |
[10:33] | Background investigations | 背景调查 |
[10:34] | can challenge your skills as an agent in every way. | 能全面考察作为一名探员的技能 |
[10:38] | Harvard JD/MBA, peace corps? | 哈佛大学法学管理学双硕士 参加过和平队 |
[10:41] | He teaches hot Yoga in copley square. | 他还在科普利广场教高温瑜伽 |
[10:44] | Yeah, well, two accusations of sexual harassment. | 两次被指控性骚扰 |
[10:46] | I guess that yoga really was hot. | 这瑜伽一定相当火热 |
[10:49] | Look deep inside them | 深入调查他们 |
[10:50] | to see what they don’t want you to see | 查出他们不想被人发现的事 |
[10:52] | to find out what an applicant is hiding. | 找出他们所隐瞒的事 |
[10:55] | Iraq, Afghanistan, the guy’s so brave, | 伊拉克 阿富汗 这家伙真勇敢 |
[10:57] | he’s signing up for wars faster than we can start them. | 报名参战的速度比我们开战还快 |
[10:59] | Too bad he wasn’t brave enough to pay his child support. | 却没勇气付孩子的抚养费 |
[11:03] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 抱歉了 老兄 |
[11:05] | Denied. | 拒绝 |
[11:07] | He’s shirtless in every picture. | 每张照片都裸上身 |
[11:09] | Hey, Abs aren’t illegal. | 有腹肌又不违法 |
[11:11] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[11:12] | But periscoping your ayahuasca trip at Burning Man definitely is. | 但在火人节上嗑致幻剂就违法了 |
[11:24] | She speaks six languages and runs her own small business. | 她会说六国语言 还经营着一个小公司 |
[11:26] | People with that much experience tend to have a storied past. | 有这么多经历的人一般会有传奇的过去 |
[11:29] | Don’t you think so, Simon? | 你不觉得吗 西蒙 |
[11:32] | Uncover the real person and ask yourself, | 揭开他们的本质 问问自己 |
[11:34] | “Can I trust this person with my life?” | “我能用生命信任这个人吗” |
[11:36] | Can you help me with this last one? | 能不能帮我查下最后一个人 |
[11:38] | She’s from your part of the world. | 你们是同一个世界的人 |
[11:40] | What do I get for it? | 我有什么好处呢 |
[11:41] | Snacks. Plenty of them. | 零食 很多很多 |
[11:43] | All the sunchips and combos the vending machine can offer. | 自动贩售机有的都行 |
[11:46] | Hand it over. I’ll take a look. | 拿来吧 我看看 |
[11:53] | Did you ever think, if we’re vetting them, | 你想没想过 如果我们审查他们 |
[11:56] | who vetted us? | 谁审查的我们 |
[11:59] | Hey. Danny? | 你好 丹尼 |
[12:01] | Amin, right? | 阿敏 对吗 |
[12:02] | One of two? | 双胞胎之一 |
[12:04] | When I first saw you, I thought it was odd | 我第一次见你还很奇怪 |
[12:05] | that none of our class vetted you. | 我们班没人审查过你 |
[12:07] | And now we all know why. | 现在我们知道原因了 |
[12:09] | It’s cool. | 很不错 |
[12:09] | I kind of wanted to talk to you about that. | 我正想和你谈谈这方面的事 |
[12:12] | We’re vetting the new class, and I could use some advice. | 我们在审查新班级 我想要些建议 |
[12:15] | I’m all yours. | 尽管说 |
[12:16] | I have this excellent candidate. | 有一个非常优秀的预选学员 |
[12:18] | I’m worried she’ll be cut | 我担心她会因为 |
[12:19] | just because she spent some time in Syria. | 曾在叙利亚待过而被淘汰 |
[12:21] | I’ve been asking around, | 我打听了一下 |
[12:22] | and I heard you also had some controversial candidates. | 听说你也遇到过一些有争议的预选学员 |
[12:25] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:26] | Like that guy in your class that volunteered for the I.D.F.? | 比如你班上自愿加入以色列国防军的那人 |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:31] | Walk with me. | 边走边说 |
[12:45] | Thank you, Miss Wyatt, for not updating your O.S. | 怀特小姐 多谢你没更新电脑系统 |
[12:57] | So, I got some information back on Vasquez. | 我找到了巴兹克斯的相关资料 |
[13:00] | The only thing I could find that needed a high-level clearance | 发现只有一点需要高级别权限才能看到 |
[13:02] | is a restraining order that she has | 就是她向法庭 |
[13:03] | against a guy named Edgar Beltran. | 申请了对埃德加·贝尔特伦的限制令 |
[13:06] | Perks of being an agent, huh? | 这是探员的特权 是吧 |
[13:08] | Special agent. I told you. | 告诉过你 是特工 |
[13:12] | He’s a garden-variety dirt bag. | 他是个貌不惊人的人渣 |
[13:14] | Drug charges up and down Texas. | 在德州多次被控贩毒 |
[13:15] | Well, at least until 2011. | 至少持续到2011年 |
[13:17] | I wonder what he did that she needs protection from him. | 我想知道他做了什么而让她申请保护禁令 |
[13:21] | Have you guys seen Caleb? | 你们见到凯勒布了吗 |
[13:22] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[13:23] | I was just coming to tell you, wonder bread’s on your computer. | 我正要来告诉你 富家子在看你的电脑 |
[13:29] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你们搞什么 |
[13:34] | You couldn’t leave it alone, could you? | 你就是要抓住不放 是吧 |
[13:42] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[13:43] | Hey, Shelby. Your internet’s faster than mine. | 谢尔比 你的网速比我的快多了 |
[13:45] | Brandon uses all the bandwidth watching porn. | 我的宽带流量都被布兰登用来看黄片了 |
[13:47] | Hand over the flash drive now. | 把闪存盘给我 |
[13:50] | What flash drive? | 什么闪存盘 |
[13:53] | Okay, hey, look, I know it doesn’t look like it, | 好吧 听着 虽然看上去不是这样 |
[13:55] | but I swear I am helping you. | 但我发誓我是在帮你 |
[13:57] | In what world is this helping me? | 这是哪门子的帮忙 |
[14:03] | Do you know what a Mahal is? | 你知道”马哈尔”是什么意思吗 |
[14:05] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[14:07] | Talking to my sister. | 我在跟我妹说话呢 |
[14:09] | About what exactly? | 关于什么 |
[14:12] | Everybody out in the hall right now. Let’s go. | 所有人去大厅集合 快点 |
[14:15] | Let’s go! | 快点去 |
[14:16] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听清楚 |
[14:17] | There’s been an emergency session | 新探员评估委员会 |
[14:18] | of the New Agent Review Board called. | 要召开一次紧急会议 |
[14:20] | Classroom. Right now. | 现在就去教室 |
[14:22] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[14:25] | Uh-oh. That’s not good. | 惨了 情况不妙 |
[14:27] | Not good? That’s terrible. | 什么不妙 是糟透了 |
[14:30] | Well, someone’s packing their bags tonight. | 看来今晚有人要打道回府了 |
[14:50] | You diverted every resource | 你调集了所有资源 |
[14:51] | in the greatest manhunt in FBI history | 展开了联调局史上最大一次 |
[14:56] | for the wrong person. | 错误的搜捕行动 |
[14:57] | You helped a suspected terrorist escape. | 你帮一名有嫌疑的恐怖分子逃走 |
[14:59] | If it wasn’t for me, even if Alex was exonerated, | 要不是我 就算艾丽克丝被证无罪 |
[15:02] | you’d be in jail right now. | 你现在也在监狱里 |
[15:03] | Are you saying I should thank you for my freedom? | 你是说我该谢谢你让我恢复自由吗 |
[15:05] | You should thank me. | 你才应该感谢我 |
[15:07] | I’m the one who saw the truth. | 我才是看清真相的人 |
[15:09] | Simon’s on the move. | 西蒙开始行动了 |
[15:11] | I’ll call in a follow unit. | 我去通知跟踪小队 |
[15:17] | Who is Wyatt talking to? | 怀特在跟谁说话 |
[15:19] | Bring it up. Give me audio. | 放大 声音放出来 |
[15:22] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这样做是对的 |
[15:24] | We both know that this was a mistake. | 我们都知道这是个错误 |
[15:26] | Clayton, please. | 克莱顿 拜托了 |
[15:28] | – Did she say “Clayton”? – Just ki– just kill it right now. | -她刚是说克莱顿吗 -先掐了吧 |
[15:30] | No, no, no. Alex, you can’t protect her. | 不行 艾丽克丝 你不能护着她 |
[15:32] | We need to know everything. | 我们需要知道一切 |
[15:33] | But won’t everything be permanently on her case files? | 但这一切难道不会留在她的档案里吗 |
[15:36] | Are you sure Shelby is definitely not guilty? | 你能确定谢尔比绝对无罪吗 |
[15:39] | Are you? | 你能吗 |
[15:40] | Raina’s on the move. Bring her down. | 雷娜有行动了 切她的画面 |
[15:45] | Uh, don’t lose her. Find her. | 别跟丢了 找到她 |
[15:47] | King James Hospital. What — what is she doing there? | 詹姆斯国王医院 她去那里干嘛 |
[15:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:50] | But we need to find out who’s in that room. | 但我们得查出那间病房的病人是谁 |
[15:55] | That’s Hamza Kouri, | 那是哈姆扎·库里 |
[15:57] | the leader of the cell that she and Nimah infiltrated. | 她跟妮尔麦曾在他领导的据点下当卧底 |
[15:59] | Why is Raina visiting him? | 雷娜为什么去看他 |
[16:04] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[16:05] | Kill the visual. | 把画面关掉 |
[16:07] | You all seem worried. | 你们看上去都很焦虑 |
[16:10] | We need to keep this area clear. | 这里一般不让人进来 |
[16:12] | I just need this FISA application fast-tracked. | 我需要加速这份外国情报监视的申请进程 |
[16:14] | I’ll come find you. | 等下我去找你 |
[16:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:19] | What did she see? | 她看到什么了 |
[16:22] | That was the agent trailing Simon. | 跟踪西蒙的特工刚刚打来 |
[16:23] | He’s meeting someone at the Sobel Triangle in South WilLiamsburg. | 他正在南威廉斯堡的索贝尔广场跟人见面 |
[16:26] | Get that. | 切到画面 |
[16:31] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[16:32] | We need to call in Simon right now. | 我们现在得把西蒙叫回来 |
[16:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:43] | Because that man he’s meeting… | 因为跟他见面的那个人 |
[16:45] | That man makes bombs. | 是做炸弹的 |
[16:49] | All right. Take your seats. | 好了 请入座 |
[16:50] | The New Agent Review Board is about to begin. | 新探员评估会议要开始了 |
[16:57] | What were you even looking for? | 你到底在查什么 |
[16:58] | Look, my father doesn’t think that your sister’s real. | 听着 我父亲不相信你姐真的存在 |
[17:01] | Of course she is. She’s my sister. | 当然是真的 她是我姐 |
[17:03] | Yeah, I know, but he thinks that you’re getting conned, | 我知道 但是他认为你受骗了 |
[17:05] | and he’s gonna go after you, so I have to find proof. | 他会找你麻烦 所以我必须找证据 |
[17:07] | Shelby, I swear I’m the good guy here. | 谢尔比 我发誓我在帮你 |
[17:10] | This NARB could be about my sister. | 召开这个评估会 可能就是因为我姐的事 |
[17:12] | You could’ve just ruined my career. | 你可能已经毁了我的前程 |
[17:13] | You have never seen my father go after somebody before. | 你没见过我父亲对付别人的手段 |
[17:16] | He could assassinate somebody without even picking up a gun. | 他甚至可以不需要拿枪就把人给暗杀了 |
[17:18] | Besides, people get catfished all the time. | 何况 网络诈欺又不是新鲜事了 |
[17:20] | My sister’s the only family I have left in the world. | 我姐是我在世上唯一的亲人了 |
[17:24] | She’s not a lie. | 她是真的 |
[17:25] | Those photos are proof that you’ve met her | 那些照片证明了15年来 |
[17:27] | many times over 15 years. | 你和她见过很多次 |
[17:29] | Nobody catfishes somebody for 15 years. | 没人会在网上诈欺一个人15年 |
[17:32] | Natalie, you can talk to us. | 娜塔莉 你可以跟我们说的 |
[17:33] | Where? You’re always behind my back. | 在哪说 你们总是背着我搞小动作 |
[17:36] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:36] | Who is Edgar Beltran, | 埃德加·贝尔崔是谁 |
[17:38] | and why do you have a restraining order against him? | 为什么你针对他申请了限制令 |
[17:39] | – Stay out of my life. – We’re just trying to help. | -别干涉我的生活 -我们只是想帮忙 |
[17:41] | I’ll remember that when I’m taking a cab | 等我被踢出局后 我会带着这句话 |
[17:42] | to the airport after they kick me out. | 打车去往飞机场 |
[17:44] | Oh, come on. You don’t know this is about you. | 拜托 这不一定是因为你才召开的 |
[17:46] | You have done enough. | 你适可而止吧 |
[17:51] | I’m the one getting NARB’d, right? | 评估委查的是我 对吗 |
[17:53] | ’cause of you? | 因为你举报 |
[17:55] | That’s where you were. | 那就是你刚去的地方 |
[17:55] | You were trying to get me kicked out. | 你想把我踢出去 |
[17:57] | You once said nobody knows anybody, right? | 你曾说过谁都不了解对方 对吗 |
[17:59] | So maybe you’re the reason why we’re here, | 也许是因为你而召开的会议 |
[18:02] | and maybe everyone will learn about | 也许这回所有人都能够透彻地了解 |
[18:04] | the real Simon Asher once and for all. | 西蒙·艾瑟真正的为人 |
[18:07] | Now that I know, they should too, right? | 既然我已经知道 他们也该知道吧 |
[18:09] | Eh, Mahal? | 马哈尔 |
[18:17] | The New Agent Review Board | 新探员评估委员会 |
[18:19] | investigates any and every breach of the NAT code of conduct. | 调查任何违反新生行为准则的举动 |
[18:24] | It also assesses the fitness of the accused | 它同样会评估该学员是否能 |
[18:27] | to continue on at Quantico. | 继续留在匡提科 |
[18:31] | Natalie Vasquez, will you please step forward? | 娜塔莉·巴兹克斯 请你上前来 |
[18:45] | Natalie, we have reason to believe | 娜塔莉 我们有理由相信 |
[18:47] | that you have been less than candid on your application. | 你的申请表并没有完全坦白你的经历 |
[18:49] | I didn’t lie. | 我没有撒谎 |
[18:50] | How did you get that scar on your neck? | 你脖子上的疤是怎么来的 |
[18:55] | I ask you again, how did you get that scar? | 我再问一遍 疤是怎么来的 |
[19:00] | One of the field counselors this morning | 今早一名训练导师 |
[19:02] | saw that scar coming off your skin. | 看到那条疤脱落了 |
[19:04] | It’s not real, is it? | 疤不是真的 是吗 |
[19:06] | No. It is not. | 是的 我没疤 |
[19:09] | Explain yourself. | 好好解释一下吧 |
[19:13] | Who’s Asher talking to? | 艾瑟在和谁说话 |
[19:14] | Oren Shelef. He’s an explosives expert. | 奥伦·谢莱夫 他是个炸弹专家 |
[19:17] | Lives in south WilLiamsburg. | 住在南威廉斯堡 |
[19:18] | Asher knows him – from his time from the I.D.F. | 亚瑟在以色列国防军服役时与他相识 |
[19:20] | He took me to see him on Tuesday. | 他周二带我见的他 |
[19:22] | We need audio. | 我们需要声音 |
[19:23] | We can’t get any closer. | 我们不能再靠近了 |
[19:24] | Our tails would be made. There’s no cover. | 盯梢会暴露的 周围没有掩体 |
[19:26] | Simon’s smart. He knows he’s being watched. | 西蒙很聪明 他知道他在被人监视 |
[19:29] | Look, tell them to keep their distance | 听着 告知他们保持距离 |
[19:30] | but to get in position in case they run. | 但是随时就位以免他们跑了 |
[19:52] | Okay, what’s our play now? | 好吧 我们现在怎么办 |
[19:53] | Go, tell them. Tell them to take them before they run. | 告诉他们 在他们跑之前拿下他们 |
[19:55] | All units, bring in the targets. | 各单位注意 拿下目标 |
[20:06] | Stop the bus! | 拦下公交车 |
[20:10] | Simon is six steps ahead. He always is. | 西蒙先我们六步 他向来如此 |
[20:12] | We lost him. | 我们跟丢了 |
[20:18] | I had a boyfriend back in Laredo. | 我之前在拉雷多有个男友 |
[20:21] | He was bad news. | 他很渣 |
[20:22] | He hurt me. | 他虐待我 |
[20:24] | Not physically. | 不是身体上的 |
[20:25] | Emotionally? | 精神上的 |
[20:26] | He made sure I lived in fear of every move he made, | 他确保了他的每个举动都让我心惊胆战 |
[20:31] | made sure I knew I was never safe, | 确保我知道自己永远不安全 |
[20:33] | and I was too scared to leave. | 我太害怕 不敢离开 |
[20:35] | When someone hits you, people can see the bruise, | 有人打了你 大家可以看到伤痕 |
[20:38] | but no one can see what Eddie did to me. | 但没人能看到艾迪对我的所为 |
[20:40] | I got pregnant, and that was it. | 我怀孕了 就这样 |
[20:42] | I had to get away, but he wouldn’t let me. | 我必须离开 但他不允许 |
[20:44] | And I couldn’t have my daughter grow up | 我不能让女儿在她的成长中 |
[20:46] | with the same fear that I had. | 经历我所经受的恐惧 |
[20:49] | So when he said that he’d sue for full custody, | 所以当他说他要申请完全监护权时 |
[20:52] | I gave that judge something she can see, | 我给了法官一些她能看到的证据 |
[20:54] | and I got to keep my girl. | 这样我才留住了我女儿 |
[20:56] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[20:57] | After she was born, he got his life together. | 她出生后 他开始好好过日子了 |
[21:00] | When I applied here, | 当我申请来这里时 |
[21:01] | he said if I got in and I left even for five months, | 他说如果我入取了 只要离开五个月 |
[21:04] | he’d find a way to get her back, and he has. | 他就有办法重获她的抚养权 他做到了 |
[21:07] | I never lied to you. | 我从来没有骗你们 |
[21:09] | Not to you, not to the agents that did my checks. | 没有骗你 也没有骗调查我的探员 |
[21:12] | I never mentioned it, and they never asked. | 我从没提起过 他们也从没问过 |
[21:14] | But you let them believe it. | 但你让他们信以为真 |
[21:15] | You kept wearing it. Why? | 你一直带着它 为什么 |
[21:17] | I was too afraid that if I took it off, | 我很害怕 如果不带它 |
[21:20] | I would lose her for good. | 我可能会永远失去她 |
[21:22] | Well, technically, you didn’t lie. | 严格说来 你没有说谎 |
[21:24] | You withheld. | 你隐瞒了 |
[21:25] | And withholding can compromise any one of you as an agent. | 隐瞒可能会让作为探员的你们受其牵连 |
[21:29] | Any secret, no matter how small, | 任何秘密 无论多不起眼 |
[21:30] | can be used as a weapon | 都会成为对付你的利器 |
[21:32] | by someone who wants something from you. | 被那些对你有所企图之人利用 |
[21:34] | This scar isn’t a secret. | 这道疤不是个秘密 |
[21:37] | It’s a reminder of who I used to be. | 她提醒着我 我以前是什么样的人 |
[21:40] | It’s a symbol. | 这是个象征 |
[21:42] | It’s no different than Parrish’s ohm bracelet | 这和帕里什的梵文手镯 |
[21:44] | or Wyatt’s plane piece. | 或是怀特的飞机碎片是一样的 |
[21:46] | How I choose to remind myself of my sacrifice, | 这样提醒自己我的牺牲 |
[21:49] | of being away from my girl, of my fight, | 离开我的女儿 以及我的抗争 |
[21:53] | that isn’t anything anyone can compromise. | 这件事绝对不成为我的把柄 |
[22:00] | The board will retire to deliberate. | 评估委将去慎重考虑下 |
[22:02] | We will return once we’ve reached a decision. | 一旦有了决定 就会回来 |
[22:06] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 |
[22:11] | Simon is the one who should be up there, not you. | 西蒙才是应该站在那里的人 不是你 |
[22:16] | And why’s that, Judge Judy? | 为什么呢 “朱迪法官” |
[22:17] | Simon has given people real scars. | 西蒙让人留下了真正的伤疤 |
[22:19] | He should have never been allowed in this place. | 局里不该放他进来 |
[22:23] | What are you talking about, Nimah? | 你在说什么 妮尔麦 |
[22:28] | Nimah, please. | 妮尔麦 拜托 |
[22:29] | Simon Asher is a war criminal. | 西蒙·艾瑟是一名战争犯 |
[22:45] | Why did you go to visit Hamza? | 你为什么去见哈姆萨 |
[22:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:49] | I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[22:50] | I thought he might know something about the second bomb. | 我想他可能知道第二枚炸弹的消息 |
[22:54] | I saw you kiss him. | 我看到你亲他了 |
[22:56] | Are you spying on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[22:57] | Not me. Them. | 不是我 他们 |
[22:59] | They’re watching all of us. | 他们在监视我们所有人 |
[23:01] | Why did you go to see him? | 你为什么去见他 |
[23:02] | Are you in love with him? | 你爱上他了吗 |
[23:05] | He’s a lost human being, Nimah. | 他迷失了 妮尔麦 |
[23:09] | He’s been oppressed all his life, | 他一辈子都在受压迫 |
[23:11] | and he’s trying to fight for what he thinks freedom is | 他也在试图用他唯一知道的方法 |
[23:15] | in the only way he’s ever known. | 为他心中的自由而奋斗 |
[23:17] | He doesn’t really want to hurt anyone. | 他并不想伤害任何人 |
[23:19] | That’s not what I heard him say | 当我为了任务跟他同床共枕时 |
[23:20] | when I slept with him for our mission. | 他可不是这么说的 |
[23:24] | How can you still be so naive? | 你怎么还那么幼稚 |
[23:26] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[23:29] | You never had faith in anyone. | 你从来不相信任何人 |
[23:31] | You need to come up with a better story | 你得编一个好点的故事了 |
[23:33] | for when they interrogate us, okay? | 当他们审问我们时用得上 |
[23:35] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[23:37] | We got units out to Asher’s home, | 我们派出小队去调查亚瑟家 |
[23:39] | office, known associates. | 办公室和联系人 |
[23:42] | You can’t come in here. | 你不能进来 |
[23:44] | Watch me. | 我就进来了[监视我] |
[23:45] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[23:47] | You already are. | 你们已经在监视了 |
[23:48] | Nimah. | 妮尔麦 |
[23:49] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[23:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[23:51] | They’ve been watching us this whole time. | 这段时间 他们一直在监视我们 |
[23:54] | We’re still suspects? | 我们还是嫌疑人吗 |
[23:56] | Who authorized this? | 谁授权的 |
[23:57] | How long has this been happening? | 监视多长时间了 |
[23:59] | It shouldn’t matter if you have nothing to hide. | 如果你们光明正大就无所谓 |
[24:01] | Everything that you recorded is now on the record forever, | 你们现在记录的东西会永远会记录在案 |
[24:05] | no matter how personal everything we said or did | 监视之下的任何私人谈话及行为 |
[24:08] | while under surveillance is gonna live in an official transcript | 都将写进我们的档案 |
[24:11] | for the rest of our careers. | 追随我们整个职业生涯 |
[24:13] | Yeah, if we have careers left. | 没错 前提是我们还有职业生涯 |
[24:15] | Do you even trust us? | 你信任我们吗 |
[24:17] | After everything I’ve done for you? | 我都为你做了这么多事 |
[24:18] | Of course I trust you. I trust all of you. | 我当然信任你 我信任你们所有人 |
[24:20] | You’re my team. You’re my family. | 我们是一队的 你们是我的家人 |
[24:22] | Then somebody better explain now. | 那现在最好解释一下 |
[24:24] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[24:26] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[24:28] | I’m the only one that knows the truth. | 我是唯一知道真相的人 |
[24:32] | I’m the one who planned Grand Central. | 是我策划了中央车站的爆炸 |
[24:36] | Grand Central was suspicious to me from the start. | 我一开始就质疑中央车站这件事 |
[24:39] | Such a large target, so few casualties. | 目标太大 伤亡人数有限 |
[24:41] | Reminded me of something I designed back at Quantico. | 让我想起我之前在匡提科设计的 |
[24:44] | Designed? | 之前设计的 |
[24:45] | In my spare time, which I had plenty of | 在空闲时间 你让所有人都与我为敌之后 |
[24:47] | after you turned everyone against me. | 我有大把的时间 |
[24:48] | Wait. Are you saying you’re responsible for Grand Central? | 等等 你是说你是中央车站爆炸案的主谋吗 |
[24:51] | No, I planned a political act, | 不 我计划了一项政治行为 |
[24:54] | a statement on behalf of a group of people | 一份声明 代表了一批厌倦了 |
[24:55] | who are sick and tired of us killing each other. | 我们自相残杀的人群 |
[24:58] | Two bombs. | 两个炸弹 |
[24:59] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[25:00] | One under Temple Emanu-El, | 一个在以马内利会堂下方 |
[25:02] | the other under the 96th street Mosque. | 另一个在96街的清真寺下方 |
[25:06] | A warning would be issued approximately one hour before — | 我会提前一个小时发出警告 |
[25:09] | A bomb threat on the subway lines that run underneath each. | 警示途径这两处的地铁线路会有炸弹威胁 |
[25:14] | When the final transit evacuated the area | 根据交通运输管理局炸弹威胁程序 |
[25:15] | according to MTA bomb-threat procedures, | 当最后一班地铁撤离那个区域时 |
[25:18] | a remote device on the tracks would be triggered. | 会触发轨道上的遥控装置 |
[25:19] | Which we know is how the Grand Central bomb was triggered. | 现在我们知道中央车站的炸弹是如何触发的 |
[25:22] | When I read the report today and saw the GCT was triggered | 我今天看了报告 看到中央车站 |
[25:24] | by the final train evacuating, I knew. | 因最后一辆列车撤离而触发炸弹 我就知道 |
[25:26] | Somebody stole my plans and used them for themselves. | 有人偷了我的计划 为其所用 |
[25:29] | Someone at Quantico. | 匡提科内部的人 |
[25:30] | How do we know it wasn’t you? | 我们怎么知道这人不是你 |
[25:32] | Because I never wanted my bombs to go off. | 因为我从未想引爆炸弹 |
[25:34] | What did you want? | 那你想怎么样 |
[25:35] | I wanted to save the world. | 我想要拯救世界 |
[25:38] | He spent time in Gaza. We know that. | 我们知道他在加沙待了一些时间 |
[25:40] | But did you know that it was in service | 可你们是否知道他当时效力于 |
[25:41] | of the Israeli defense forces? | 以色列国防部 |
[25:43] | Yeah, and I was proud to serve. | 没错 我为此感到骄傲 |
[25:45] | I believe in the Jewish homeland. | 我坚信犹太人家园 |
[25:48] | They made me into a translator, | 有时在审讯当中 |
[25:49] | sometimes during interrogations, | 他们让我负责翻译 |
[25:50] | but I did not hurt anybody. | 但我从未伤害过任何人 |
[25:51] | You didn’t hurt anyone? Really? | 你没伤害过任何人 真的吗 |
[25:54] | Then who did? | 那是谁 |
[25:55] | Who killed those unarmed civilians, | 是谁杀了那些手无寸铁的市民 |
[25:57] | shot at ambulances, | 对救护车开枪 |
[25:59] | targeted hospitals and schools? | 以医院和学校为攻击目标 |
[26:02] | Hamas hides in schools. | 哈马斯躲在学校里 |
[26:04] | They use civilians as human shields. | 他们利用市民作人盾 |
[26:06] | I’m not defending Hamas. | 我不是在维护哈马斯 |
[26:08] | And even if they did this, what you have done is as wrong. | 就算他们这么做 你的所作所为也是错的 |
[26:12] | War is wrong. | 战争就是错误 |
[26:13] | I learned that firsthand in hostile territory | 这是我在敌方领土上明白的道理 |
[26:15] | when everyone around me was trying to kill me. | 那时身边的的人都想杀了我 |
[26:18] | You have no idea what that is like. | 你完全不知道那是什么情形 |
[26:21] | We were born in Lebanon in a civil war, | 我们出生时 黎巴嫩正发生内战 |
[26:23] | and that’s all we knew for the first eight years of our lives | 没来美国前 我们生命中的前八年里 |
[26:26] | before we came here. | 只有战争 |
[26:27] | So don’t you tell me what I know. | 所以不需要你和我说我知道的事 |
[26:30] | There’s no way you were just a translator. | 你不可能只是个翻译员 |
[26:32] | We have seen your skills with firearms. | 我们见识过你的射击技能 |
[26:34] | We’ve seen you invent a whole persona. | 见识过你伪装出另外一种人格 |
[26:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[26:39] | What did they make you do? | 他们逼你做了什么 |
[26:40] | They didn’t make me do anything. | 他们没逼迫我做任何事 |
[26:45] | I volunteered. | 是我自愿的 |
[26:46] | Simon, please say the truth. | 西蒙 和我们说实话吧 |
[26:53] | I was a translator. | 我曾经是个翻译员 |
[26:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:58] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[27:00] | Until one day, my platoon leader told me | 直到有一天 我的排长告诉 |
[27:03] | that they couldn’t find who they were looking for. | 他们找不到要找的人 |
[27:06] | He asked me to help. | 他请求我的帮助 |
[27:08] | How did you help them? | 你怎么帮助他们的 |
[27:10] | By getting close to women, | 接近女子 |
[27:12] | to lure them to interrogations | 引诱她们接受审讯 |
[27:15] | on the whereabouts of their husbands. | 打听出她们丈夫的下落 |
[27:18] | I thought that they were just gonna ask questions | 我以为他们就跟往常一样 |
[27:20] | like they always did. | 只问问题 |
[27:25] | I didn’t know that they… | 我那时并不知道他们… |
[27:28] | I didn’t find out until later | 我之前不知道 |
[27:30] | that my platoon leader had gone rogue. | 我的排长叛变了 |
[27:34] | He’d snapped from he’s seen over there. | 他因为那样的场景而疯了 |
[27:37] | I was just following orders, okay? | 我只是听命行事 |
[27:39] | I was just doing what I was told. | 我只是照他们的话去做 |
[27:42] | But I knew it was wrong. | 但是我知道这是错的 |
[27:44] | I wanted to do good. | 我想做好事 |
[27:47] | I really wanted to be good. | 我真想要做个好人 |
[27:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:00] | Blowing up a Mosque or a Synagogue | 炸毁清真寺或犹太教堂 |
[28:03] | doesn’t change the world. | 是不会改变世界的 |
[28:04] | It happens every day. | 这种事每天都在发生 |
[28:05] | Not here, it doesn’t. | 在美国并不是天天发生 |
[28:06] | And it was never gonna happen, either. | 而且永远也不会发生 |
[28:08] | My design was intentionally flawed. | 我是故意设计得有缺陷的 |
[28:09] | I wanted the bomb to be found | 我希望炸弹能被人找到 |
[28:11] | so that people would finally wake up on both sides | 这样双方的人们最终就能觉醒 |
[28:13] | and start talking to each other. | 然后开始互相讨论 |
[28:14] | Peace is the only solution. | 和平是唯一解决方案 |
[28:17] | There is no other way out. | 没有别的办法可行 |
[28:18] | But you never went through with it. | 但你从未实施 |
[28:19] | Look, I am not responsible for Grand Central. | 中央车站的爆炸案不是我所为 |
[28:23] | Somebody stole my plans, fixed the flaws, | 有人偷了我的计划 修复了缺陷 |
[28:24] | and used them for themselves. | 为其所用 |
[28:26] | I am not a murderer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[28:27] | Then, who is, Simon? | 那是谁呢 西蒙 |
[28:28] | Could be anyone. | 谁都有可能 |
[28:31] | We could be looking at him right now. | 也许此刻他就站在我们眼前 |
[28:33] | At least that’s what you think, isn’t it? | 至少你们是这么想的 对吧 |
[28:35] | But it isn’t me. | 但不是我 |
[28:39] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是想去哪里 |
[28:40] | Home — to get my affairs in order. | 回家 把事情都安排妥当 |
[28:44] | I’m guessing it’s only a matter of hours | 我想我很快就会因叛国罪 |
[28:45] | before I’m arrested for treason. | 而被抓起来 |
[28:47] | – Simon, wait. – What? For what? | -西蒙 等下 -什么 等什么 |
[28:49] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎样 |
[28:51] | I gave you my friendship, my confidence, my loyalty — | 我把你当朋友 信任你 忠于你 |
[28:55] | we all did. | 大家都这么做了 |
[28:56] | And the second you had the chance to do the same, | 而当我们需要你这么做时 |
[28:58] | you turned on us. | 你背弃了我们 |
[29:00] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[29:01] | No, he’s right. | 不 他说得对 |
[29:02] | She was just doing her job. We all are. | 她也是尽职而已 我们都是 |
[29:04] | We’ve been through too much together | 我们一起经历了这么多 |
[29:06] | to end up like this. | 不该有这样的下场 |
[29:07] | Being treated like names on a list? | 被当做是名单中那些疑犯吗 |
[29:10] | We’ve risked our careers. We’ve — we’ve taken bullets. | 我们不顾丢饭碗 不惜去挡子弹 |
[29:13] | We put everything on the line for her. | 我们冒着一切风险去救她 |
[29:15] | For you – when you needed it the most. | 为了你 在你最需要帮助的时候 |
[29:19] | Where were you when we needed the same? | 而我们需要帮助时 你是怎么做的 |
[29:23] | No, I’ll tell you where. | 我来说吧 |
[29:24] | Hiding behind those monitors. | 你躲在那些监控后面 |
[29:26] | – Shelby, please. – No. | -谢尔比 拜托 -不 |
[29:27] | This morning, – we said we weren’t gonna make | 今早 我们说不会做出 |
[29:28] | any more choices that we regret. | 让自己后悔的选择 |
[29:30] | So I hope that you can live with this, Alex. | 希望你的良心能过得去 艾丽克丝 |
[29:33] | I really do. | 真的 |
[29:35] | When this is over, you’ll be a hero. | 等这件事结束 你会成为英雄 |
[29:38] | You’ll be famous. | 你会扬名天下 |
[29:40] | Us? | 而我们呢 |
[29:41] | We won’t even have our names. | 不会有人记得我们 |
[29:44] | Great work, Parrish. | 干得好 帕里什 |
[29:46] | Enjoy your parade — alone. | 你自己孤独地庆祝胜利吧 |
[29:57] | Nimah, stop this. | 妮尔麦 别说了 |
[30:00] | “Stop this.” | “别说了” |
[30:03] | He’s a war criminal. | 他是个战争犯 |
[30:04] | No, a soldier isn’t a criminal | 不 士兵不是罪犯 |
[30:06] | just because you don’t believe in their war, Nimah. | 就算你不赞同他们的战争 妮尔麦 |
[30:08] | Are you defending your own kind? | 你在为自己的同类辩护吗 |
[30:09] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[30:11] | I’m standing up for a man | 我在维护一个 |
[30:13] | who’s gonna make a great special agent someday. | 将来会成为优秀特工的男人 |
[30:15] | Probably a better one than I am. | 也许会比我这个特工更出色 |
[30:16] | Don’t you mean a better special agent than you’re gonna be? | 你现在还不是特工 你是说以后吧 |
[30:19] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他不是 |
[30:20] | Just tell them. | 告诉他们吧 |
[30:23] | You know, Simon and Vasquez | 要知道 这里不只有 |
[30:24] | aren’t the only ones in here with a secret. | 西蒙和巴兹克斯藏有秘密 |
[30:27] | I’m not a trainee. | 我不是学员 |
[30:30] | I’m a special agent who was assigned to Quantico | 我是奉命来匡提科 |
[30:32] | to work undercover. | 执行一项卧底任务的特工 |
[30:34] | And I can tell you | 我可以告诉你们 |
[30:35] | that Vasquez and Simon deserve to be here | 巴兹克斯和西蒙有资格留在这里 |
[30:37] | because of their secrets. | 因为他们身藏秘密 |
[30:39] | Because of their rage. | 因为他们心中燃着怒火 |
[30:42] | Vasquez, what you’ve done for your daughter — | 巴兹克斯 你为你女儿付出的一切 |
[30:45] | It’s that fight | 那种拼劲 |
[30:46] | that is gonna drive you to be a great agent. | 会激励你成为更优秀的探员 |
[30:49] | And, Simon, when you threw me against a wall, | 西蒙 把我推到墙上时 |
[30:52] | I mean, we were eye to eye, | 我们当时四目相对 |
[30:54] | and I saw the soldier inside of you, | 我在你身上看到了士兵的身影 |
[30:57] | I saw that pain, | 我看到了那份痛楚 |
[31:00] | and I get it. | 我能体会 |
[31:01] | You know, we’ve all made mistakes. | 要知道 我们都犯过错 |
[31:04] | We all have secrets. | 我们都有秘密 |
[31:05] | But everybody here — every single one of you — | 但这里的每一个人 |
[31:09] | has earned the right to serve. | 都赢得了为国效力的资格 |
[31:11] | Thank you, Special Agent Booth. | 谢谢你 布斯特工 |
[31:13] | You can take your seats. | 你们可以坐下了 |
[31:23] | Everyone in this room volunteered | 在座的每一个人都自愿 |
[31:25] | to put their duty ahead of their conscience. | 不考虑良心问题 尽好探员的责任 |
[31:28] | What we do when we follow orders may not always be fair, | 我们奉命做的事不一定都是合理的 |
[31:31] | and it may not always be right. | 也不一定都是正确的 |
[31:33] | But it is what is asked of us, | 但我们必须完成 |
[31:35] | and it is what we have to live with. | 我们也要承担这一切 |
[31:38] | Natalie Vasquez, will you please step forward? | 娜塔莉·巴兹克斯 能上前一步吗 |
[31:48] | Natalie, the board has decided | 娜塔莉 委员会已做出决定 |
[31:50] | that you are fit to continue your time here at Quantico, | 你可以继续留在匡提科训练 |
[31:54] | Given a two-week supervisory probation. | 但要进行两周监督察看 |
[31:58] | You are all dismissed. | 散会 |
[32:00] | You can continue vetting the new NATs in the morning. | 你们早上可以继续审查这些新生 |
[32:04] | Mr. Asher, a moment please? | 艾瑟先生 能谈一下吗 |
[32:11] | So, you’re not undercover, too? | 你不会也是卧底吗 |
[32:16] | No? | 不是吗 |
[32:17] | Okay. That’s good. | 那就好 |
[32:19] | I’m just checking, | 我就是问一下 |
[32:20] | because special agent Booth and everything. | 因为布斯特工的事 最近发生的这些事 |
[32:24] | I am not. | 我不是 |
[32:25] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[32:28] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[32:31] | I guess we both know | 我想我们都清楚 |
[32:32] | that you can be so close to someone | 你可以跟某人很亲密 |
[32:33] | and still have no idea who they really are. | 却还是看不清他们的为人 |
[32:36] | They can smile but be a monster on the inside. | 他们可以是披着羊皮的狼 |
[32:39] | They can say they care for you and betray you. | 表面上说在乎你 转身背叛你 |
[32:43] | I wasn’t trying to betray you. | 我当时没想背叛你 |
[32:44] | You thought you were taking care of something | 你以为你当时处理的事情 |
[32:46] | I would have never noticed myself. | 我永远都不会发现 |
[32:47] | I am taking care of something — | 我是在处理一些事 |
[32:48] | No, you didn’t. You made me doubt my sister. | 不 你没有 你让我怀疑我姐 |
[32:55] | And now you’re gonna help me get rid of those doubts | 而现在你要帮我彻底打消 |
[32:59] | once and for all. | 这些疑虑 |
[33:00] | So, is everyone freaking out about the agent in their midst? | 学员中出了个特工 大家都吓坏了吧 |
[33:03] | I did always think it was weird | 我确实觉得不对劲 |
[33:04] | how good you were at everything. | 你怎么各个方面都那么优秀 |
[33:08] | Almost as good as you. | 差不多跟你一样优秀 |
[33:10] | So, Jump Street… | 卧底少年 |
[33:13] | …you really think I’m gonna make one hell of an agent? | 你真觉得我能成为一名好探员吗 |
[33:16] | I think these clowns are lucky to have you. | 有你这样的探员 局里那帮家伙走运了 |
[33:21] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰你们了吗 |
[33:22] | Just sending Ryan off. | 正给瑞恩送行呢 |
[33:26] | – I owe you. – No. | -我欠你份情 -别这么说 |
[33:28] | Maybe one day, I can save your life. | 也许有一天 我会救你一条命 |
[33:38] | You asked me this morning why I hadn’t left yet. | 你今早问我 我还没离开的原因 |
[33:40] | Yeah, well, it’s hard to go back to the real world. | 回到现实世界很难 |
[33:43] | I can see that. | 这一点我明白 |
[33:44] | This is my real world. | 这是我的现实世界 |
[33:46] | I could’ve kept this undercover thing going for forever. | 我本可以一直在这里卧底 |
[33:51] | I didn’t want to leave you. | 我不想离开你 |
[33:54] | I’ve spent a lot of time trying to figure out | 我花了很长时间去看清 |
[33:55] | who the real Ryan Booth is. | 瑞恩·布斯的为人 |
[34:00] | What you did back there? | 你刚才的那番讲话 |
[34:02] | I think I saw him. | 我觉得我看清了 |
[34:06] | So, what’s next? | 接下来会怎样 |
[34:12] | You go back to your job. | 你回去工作 |
[34:13] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[34:15] | I graduate, maybe go to new york. | 我毕业 也许去纽约工作 |
[34:18] | Well, that’s the best office. | 纽约分部是最棒的 |
[34:21] | We E-mail. | 我们互通邮件 |
[34:21] | We text. | 发短信 |
[34:23] | Oh, like each other’s posts, of course. | 当然 为对方的帖子点赞 |
[34:27] | And maybe, just maybe, | 也许 也许吧 |
[34:30] | get really hot for each other | 在同一座城市时 |
[34:31] | when we’re in the same city… | 为彼此痴狂 |
[34:34] | …until one of us loses interest and gets married. | 直到我们一人失去了兴趣或结婚了 |
[34:37] | Again. | 再婚 |
[34:39] | Making us just another memory that keeps us up at night. | 使我们只成为让彼此难以入眠的回忆 |
[34:45] | Oh, come on. I think we can do better than that. | 拜托 我想我们可以超越这点 |
[34:48] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[34:56] | I’ve never said “I love you” | 我想对你说”我爱你”时 |
[35:00] | when I really wanted to. | 我从没说过 |
[35:04] | I’ve never said it at all. | 我完全没说过 |
[35:17] | Over the course of your time here at Quantico, | 你在匡提科训练期间的表现 |
[35:19] | you’ve proven yourself to be | 证明了你自己 |
[35:21] | one of the finest trainees we’ve ever had. | 是招收的学员中最出色的学员之一 |
[35:24] | And so I am sorry to say that that time is over. | 所以我很遗憾地通知你 你出局了 |
[35:28] | Because of Nimah? | 因为妮尔麦吗 |
[35:30] | She is totally distorting my service in the I.D.F. | 她彻底曲解了我在以色列国防军的经历 |
[35:33] | Your military service was never a problem for the FBI. | 你参军一事对联调局来说不是问题 |
[35:36] | Your assault of a fellow trainee is. | 问题是你袭击了一位同期学员 |
[35:39] | Did you or did you not | 你在第三周时 |
[35:41] | attack Ryan Booth your third week here? | 有没有对瑞恩·布斯动手 |
[35:47] | Yes. | 有 |
[35:48] | An unreported assault of a fellow trainee | 一起未上报的攻击同期学员事件 |
[35:51] | is automatic grounds for dismissal. | 会自动让你被除名 |
[35:52] | It’s beyond even my discretion. | 这事我也做不了主 |
[35:54] | Where was your discretion | 你把我关在卫生间 |
[35:56] | when you locked me in a bathroom for 24 hours? | 锁了一天时 不就是你自己做主的吗 |
[36:00] | How do you justify this? | 你怎么解释呢 |
[36:01] | Understanding and respecting the proper use of force | 理解并尊重在面临重要事件时 |
[36:05] | lies at the core of everything we do here. | 适当使用武力 |
[36:08] | If you cannot control your anger, you cannot serve. | 你不能控制自己的愤怒 就不能为国效力 |
[36:13] | I’m sorry, Simon. | 很抱歉 西蒙 |
[36:17] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 本来不应该是这样的 |
[36:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:27] | That’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[36:29] | I know who you really are. | 我知道你的真实身份 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:31] | My — my English is not very good. | 我英语不好 |
[36:33] | Cut the crap. | 别装了 |
[36:33] | Let me in, or I’ll tell your sister everything. | 算我一个 不然我就告诉你妹真相 |
[36:37] | Where’s Shelby? Does she — | 谢尔比呢 她… |
[36:39] | I have been watching – your every move for months. | 我这几个月一直观察你的动向 |
[36:43] | August 6th — $100,000. | 8月6号 十万 |
[36:45] | September 9th — $100,000. | 9月9号 十万 |
[36:47] | October 12th — $1 million. | 10月12号 一百万 |
[36:49] | All funneled through Tyrell Credit. | 全都流经泰瑞尔信用卡 |
[36:51] | The con that you’re running ends now | 你的骗局到这里结束了 |
[36:54] | unless you cut me in on 10%. | 除非你能算我10% |
[37:00] | 5% 5%. | |
[37:02] | It’s a deal. I-I’ll be in touch. | 成交 我会再联系你 |
[37:16] | So it’s true. | 看来是真的 |
[37:18] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[37:19] | I live with the choices I’ve made, | 我为自己做出的选择负责 |
[37:21] | come to terms with them. | 接受这一结果 |
[37:23] | I live with the consequences. | 承担后果 |
[37:25] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[37:27] | You ever feel like people can’t really see you? | 你有过被别人忽视的感觉吗 |
[37:30] | Like if you stopped moving, you’d just…fade away? | 就像如果你停下来 你就会逐渐消失 |
[37:40] | You are not invisible. | 你不是可忽视的人 |
[37:45] | And yet… | 然而… |
[37:48] | …watch me disappear. | 看着我消失不见吧 |
[38:48] | Thank you for warning me. | 多谢你警告我 |
[38:54] | Say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[38:56] | There’s nothing left to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[39:01] | Caleb, I am so sorry. | 凯勒布 对不起 |
[39:03] | I didn’t think that it would end like this. | 我没想过会是这样的结果 |
[39:05] | Are you just gonna ignore me? | 你就装听不见吗 |
[39:07] | Caleb? | 凯勒布 |
[39:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:10] | I didn’t choose this, Okay? | 这不能怪我 好吗 |
[39:12] | Yeah, you did, when you slept with my dad. | 你跟我爸睡时 就知道会有这样的结果 |
[39:14] | You did choose this. | 这就怪你 |
[39:16] | Well, if whatever I had with your dad was on the record, | 如果我跟你爸这件事被记录在案 |
[39:18] | then me ending it is, too. | 那我和他分手也会记录下来 |
[39:20] | God, I just can’t imagine how your mom’s gonna feel | 天 我就是不敢想如果你妈发现这事 |
[39:22] | when she finds out. | 会是什么滋味 |
[39:23] | Well, you don’t have to worry about that, | 这点不用你担心 |
[39:26] | ’cause she already knows. | 因为她已经知道了 |
[39:27] | Yeah, I told her, because she’s gonna get the nomination, | 我告诉她了 因为她会被提名 |
[39:30] | and I have to protect her. | 我要保护她 |
[39:31] | Because that’s what you do when you love somebody. | 因为你爱某人 就会这样做 |
[39:33] | You protect them. | 保护他们 |
[39:45] | You should get some rest. | 你该休息一下了 |
[39:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:49] | So I can sleep before my sentencing tomorrow? | 在我被判刑之前 睡点觉吗 |
[39:52] | We’re back at zero, | 我们退回到起点 |
[39:53] | and I just lost everyone that I trust the most. | 我失去了所有我最信任的人 |
[39:57] | We’ll keep looking. | 我们继续查 |
[39:58] | I’ll keep looking. | 我会继续查 |
[39:59] | You haven’t lost everything, Alex. | 你还没失去一切 艾丽克丝 |
[40:03] | Yes, I have. | 我失去了 |
[40:20] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[40:21] | Tailing me yourself now? | 你现在亲自跟踪我了吗 |
[40:25] | I sent them home. | 我让他们回家了 |
[40:27] | No one’s here. | 这里没别人 |
[40:29] | Just us. | 就我俩 |
[40:30] | So… | 这么说 |
[40:34] | you need my help. | 你需要我的帮助 |
[40:35] | I need you to believe in me | 我要你像当初我对你那样 |
[40:38] | like I believed in you | 在没人相信我时 |
[40:40] | when no one else did. | 相信我 |
[40:42] | When everyone looked right through you, | 当大家都忽视你时 |
[40:43] | I saw you, Simon. | 我看到了你 西蒙 |
[40:46] | Alex — | 艾丽克丝 |
[40:47] | No, you walked through fire for me, | 你为我赴汤蹈火 |
[40:51] | and I’m asking you to walk right back in. | 我请求你再次为我涉险 |
[40:55] | Not because it’s fair or because you owe me anything | 不是为了公平或你欠我什么 |
[40:58] | or because by tomorrow, | 也不是因为明天 |
[40:59] | I might be in jail for the rest of my life, | 我就要被判终身监禁 |
[41:01] | but we save lives. | 而是因为我们能拯救人命 |
[41:04] | We can catch this terrorist, Simon. | 我们能抓到这个恐怖分子 西蒙 |
[41:06] | But I can’t do it alone. | 但靠我一个人的力量不行 |
[41:08] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[41:09] | I’ve always needed you. | 我一直都需要你 |
[41:15] | I need us to go back – to what we were at Quantico. | 我需要我们回到当初在匡提科的样子 |
[41:17] | Please. | 求你 |
[41:19] | I wish we could. | 我也想 可惜不能 |
[41:20] | Simon — | 西蒙 |
[41:21] | I wish we could wipe away this whole year — | 我也想抹去这一年的种种 |
[41:24] | everything we’ve done, everything we have lost. | 我们做过的事 我们失去的东西 |
[41:30] | I wish we could go back to being the optimistic people | 我也想做回那个曾经乐观的人 |
[41:32] | who signed up to save the world. | 曾一心想拯救世界的人 |
[41:36] | But we can’t, | 但我们回不去 |
[41:37] | because we never were those people to begin with. | 因为我们当初就不是那样的人 |
[41:40] | And we can never go back to Quantico. | 我们永远都回不到匡提科的时候了 |