时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | It all started six months ago at the FBI academy. | 一切始于六个月前加入联调局训练营时 |
[00:03] | You were willing to die today for everyone in that room. | 你今天愿意为训练室的人牺牲 |
[00:06] | You said your son came at you from behind. | 你说你儿子从背后偷袭了你 |
[00:08] | How can you be certain it was him? | 你怎么能确定是他 |
[00:09] | I never said “I love you” when I really wanted to. | 我想对你说”我爱你”却从没说过 |
[00:12] | I’ve never said it at all. | 我完全没说过 |
[00:13] | You slept with my dad. | 你跟我爸睡过 |
[00:14] | I can’t imagine how your mom’s gonna feel when she finds out. | 我不敢想如果你妈发现这事会是什么滋味 |
[00:17] | She already knows. Yeah, I told her. | 她已经知道了 我告诉她了 |
[00:18] | I’m the one who planned grand central. | 是我策划了中央车站的爆炸 |
[00:20] | Somebody stole my plans and used them for themselves. | 有人偷了我的计划 为其所用 |
[00:22] | We know that the bomber planned their attack | 我们知道炸弹客的袭击是 |
[00:24] | around the democratic national convention. | 针对民主党全国大会的 |
[00:25] | My sentencing is in 23 hours. | 我还有23小时就要被判刑了 |
[00:27] | We need to find this bomb fast. | 我们得赶紧找到炸弹客 |
[00:30] | You ever want to push a button and make it all go away? | 你有过按下一个按钮 让一切消失的想法吗 |
[00:33] | Everyone you ever loved and lost, | 你爱过 失去过的每一个人 |
[00:35] | everything that ever hurt you — just one button? | 伤害过你的一切 按下按钮就消失 |
[00:38] | No more fighting. | 再没有争执 |
[00:39] | No more regrets. | 再没有悔恨 |
[00:40] | No more noise. | 再没有嘈杂 |
[00:42] | Blow it all up and see what happens. | 统统炸飞 看看会怎样 |
[00:48] | Now that confirmed terrorist Alex Parrish is behind bars, | 现在 已证实的恐怖分子艾丽克丝·帕里什已被监禁 |
[00:52] | New York City is once again opening its doors | 纽约市再次敞开大门 |
[00:55] | and taking stock of what has and what has not changed. | 并开始估量什么变了 什么没变 |
[00:59] | In just a few hours, | 几小时后 |
[01:00] | the Democratic National Convention | 民主党全国大会 |
[01:01] | will be back under way. | 就将恢复举行 |
[01:03] | Tens of thousands are expected, | 数万人将前来 |
[01:05] | including the presidential candidate | 包括总统候选人 |
[01:07] | and his rumored pick for vice president, | 以及那位据传他所选出的副总统 |
[01:10] | Senator Claire Haas. | 克莱尔·哈斯参议员 |
[01:11] | Other luminaries will also be there, | 其他重要人物也将到场 |
[01:13] | presenting awards to the top leadership of the FBI, | 向联调局最高领导人颁奖 |
[01:16] | hoping to show that New York may be down | 希望借此让世人知道 纽约虽遭打击 |
[01:19] | but she is not out. | 但还未出局 |
[01:22] | You’re wasting time down here pretending to interview me. | 你假装在这下面审讯我就是浪费时间 |
[01:24] | It’s not a waste of time. | 这不是浪费时间 |
[01:25] | It’s why you’re still in the command center with us. | 只有这样 你才能留在指挥中心 |
[01:27] | We have to keep up appearances. | 我们得继续装样子 |
[01:29] | There’s still a bomber out there. | 炸弹客还在逍遥法外 |
[01:30] | With me in custody, no one’s looking for them. | 我现在被抓 没人在找他们 |
[01:32] | The FBI’s always on alert. | 联调局时刻警惕着 |
[01:33] | What, the standard “If you see something, say something”? | 标准的”有发现立刻报告”吗 |
[01:36] | That’s not gonna cut it here, Liam. | 这是不够的 廉姆 |
[01:38] | Whatever the FBI is doing, it’s not enough. | 不管联调局在做什么 都不够好 |
[01:40] | The real bomber is inside the Bureau. | 真正的炸弹客就在局里 |
[01:43] | It gives them special access, knowledge of procedures. | 他们有特殊权限 了解我们的规程 |
[01:45] | It allows them to manipulate the system. | 让他们可以操纵系统 |
[01:47] | – They can do what– – Your — | -他们可以… -你… |
[01:48] | Alex, your guilty plea allowed you | 艾丽克丝 你认罪了 |
[01:50] | to be remanded to FBI custody for 24 hours. | 所以联调局能扣押你24小时 |
[01:53] | After that, we have to deliver you to federal prison. | 之后 我们就必须将你送去联邦监狱 |
[01:56] | Which means if we don’t find a second bomb or bomber | 所以如果我们不在接下来四小时内 |
[02:00] | in the next four hours, you’ll be serving | 找到第二枚炸弹或炸弹客 |
[02:02] | a life sentence – for a crime you didn’t commit. | 你将因别人的罪行服刑终生 |
[02:05] | I have a friend in the C.I.A. | 我在中情局有个朋友 |
[02:06] | He’s willing to extract you out of the country. | 他愿意把你救出国 |
[02:08] | No. I’m not running again. | 不 我不要再逃了 |
[02:10] | Not with so many people’s lives in danger. | 这么多人有危险呢 |
[02:12] | Look, you need to find that bomb now. | 你们得马上找到炸弹 |
[02:15] | And you need more manpower to do it. | 而且你们需要更多人手 |
[02:16] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[02:17] | The entire top tier of the Bureau’s in town | 整个局里的最高层都来了 |
[02:19] | to stand onstage and show the world that we prevailed. | 要站在舞台上向世人展示我们的胜利 |
[02:22] | And no one but a handful of people know that we haven’t. | 只有一小撮人知道我们尚未胜利 |
[02:24] | The bomb squad is sweeping the convention center for tonight | 在今晚会场和会前将举行的捐助人晚宴上 |
[02:27] | and the donor dinner at the hotel before. | 炸弹小队会对其所在酒店进行炸弹搜索 |
[02:30] | If there’s something to be found, | 如果有炸弹 |
[02:31] | they’ll find it. | 他们就会找到 |
[02:33] | “If”? | 如果 |
[02:34] | Are you doubting me now? | 你怀疑我了吗 |
[02:38] | We have to go back upstairs. We’ve been gone too long. | 我们得回楼上了 我们消失太久了 |
[02:41] | We’ll be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[02:50] | Oh, man. They really don’t care about holidays here, do they? | 天呐 这里真是不管什么过不过节啊 |
[02:53] | Christmas was last week. It’s back-to-work time. | 圣诞节上周已经过了 该继续工作了 |
[02:57] | I don’t know about you, but for a lot of people, | 不管你怎么想 但对很多人来说 |
[02:59] | New Year’s Eve is special. | 除夕是很特别的 |
[03:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:02] | It’s just the next day in a long line of days | 只不过是你漫长一生中普通的一天 |
[03:04] | until you die a terribly sad, lonely death, | 直到你孤独 凄凉地死去 |
[03:08] | surrounded with people you don’t even remember. | 身边围着一群你都记不起来的人 |
[03:11] | Of course I love New Year’s! | 我当然喜欢新年了 |
[03:12] | Let’s revolt. Do you want to go first? | 我们造反吧 你先来啊 |
[03:14] | You’re crazy. | 你是个疯女人 |
[03:17] | It is literally freezing outside. | 外面真冷啊 |
[03:19] | I don’t know how they expect us to run | 他们怎么能指望我们 |
[03:20] | the yellow brick road in 10-degree weather | 在零下十度的天气里跑黄砖路 |
[03:23] | or practice sharpshooting with frostbite. | 或是带着冻伤练射击 |
[03:26] | Whine about the cold like a little latosa? | 还叽歪天气冷啊 |
[03:32] | Little-known academy tradition. | 鲜有人知的学院传统 |
[03:33] | If you’re in a class that has holidays, | 如果你们这个班级撞上了节日 |
[03:35] | you deserve holiday cheer! | 就可以庆祝节日 |
[03:37] | Christmas was Saturday. | 圣诞节周六都过了 |
[03:38] | Where do you think we got these cookies from? | 你以为饼干是哪剩的 |
[03:40] | Beer for breakfast? | 早餐喝啤酒吗 |
[03:42] | What were you expecting — Bellinis, Princess Peach? | 你还想要啥 贝利尼吗 大小姐 |
[03:45] | The fact – that this is even happening | 还能有这等好事 |
[03:47] | is a Christmas miracle. | 就已经是圣诞奇迹了 |
[03:49] | There’s cider, too. | 还有苹果酒 |
[03:53] | Make that rum with a cider aftertaste. | 是有苹果酒余味儿的朗姆酒 |
[03:55] | You know what — at least we get the long weekend off. | 至少我们能放长周末 |
[03:58] | Is your mom excited you’re coming home? | 你妈很期待你回家吗 |
[03:59] | She says she is. | 她说很期待 |
[04:00] | We have so much to talk about. | 我们有很多要谈 |
[04:01] | I don’t know if three days will cut it. | 我不知道三天能不能够 |
[04:03] | What, are you going to Augusta? | 你要去奥古斯塔吗 |
[04:05] | Savannah. No, my sorority sisters are throwing a thing. | 萨凡纳 我大学姐妹要办聚会 |
[04:08] | You would hate it. | 你肯定不会喜欢的 |
[04:09] | It’s exactly what you picture it would be. | 就跟你想象的完全一样 |
[04:11] | Kwanzaa-co is gonna be the most fun until 2016. | 新年之前狂欢科要很热闹了 |
[04:13] | I can’t believe I have to leave in an hour. | 但我居然再过一小时就得走了 |
[04:15] | I’m sure you’re gonna have a nice time at home. | 你回家肯定也会很开心的 |
[04:18] | Well, I’m glad that you think that, Kimmy Schmidt, | 很高兴你这么想 乐观少女 |
[04:20] | but “American beauty” is a rom-com | 但跟我家的节日相比 |
[04:21] | compared to the holidays with my family. | 悲情的《美国丽人》都像是浪漫喜剧 |
[04:23] | You sure you don’t want to spend New Year’s | 你确定不想跟十几位联调局探员 |
[04:25] | with a dozen FBI agents | 以及一位被潘趣酒 |
[04:26] | and a senator drunk on punch and white privilege? | 跟白人特权熏醉的参议员共度新年吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah, I’ve spent the past 15 years | 我这15年来 |
[04:31] | thinking a con artist is my sister. | 一直把一个骗子当姐姐 |
[04:33] | I’d really rather not be at a table with a family right now. | 我现在不太想跟一家人坐在一个桌上 |
[04:36] | Even if it’s with the Lannisters? | 兰尼斯特家族也不要吗 |
[04:38] | ’cause that’s kind of what it’s like. | 我们的家氛围就是那个感觉 |
[04:40] | If you need me, I’m only a 20-minute ride away, okay? | 如果你需要我 我开车20分钟就到 |
[04:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:45] | Keg stands! | 啤酒桶倒立 |
[04:51] | Some boys never grow up. | 有些男孩永远长不大 |
[04:57] | You miss Simon, huh? | 你想西蒙了吧 |
[04:59] | Don’t tell anyone… | 别告诉别人 |
[05:01] | but I really miss Ryan, too. | 但我也很想瑞恩 |
[05:05] | I guess no matter who you are or what you believe in, | 看来不管你是谁 信仰什么 |
[05:07] | the holidays will still get you down. | 节日永远让人失望 |
[05:10] | Have a safe trip back home. | 回家一路顺风 |
[05:12] | You too, Raina. | 你也是 蕾娜 |
[05:19] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[05:21] | Yeah. Yeah. | 都好 都好 |
[05:23] | Is this about charlie? | 是为查理的事吗 |
[05:25] | I told you once I had any real information, | 我说过 如果我得到切实消息 |
[05:27] | I would bring it to you. | 就会告诉你 |
[05:28] | I know when I’m being handled. | 我看得出你们在糊弄我 |
[05:29] | Agents can’t work cases involving family members. | 探员不能参与和他们家人有关的案子 |
[05:32] | You know that. | 你清楚的 |
[05:39] | “19, African-American, short hair. | “19岁 非裔美国人 短发 |
[05:41] | Defensive wounds on his hands and face. | 脸部手部有防御伤 |
[05:43] | Prolonged attacks.” | 袭击持续很久” |
[05:47] | “Four cavities.” | “四颗蛀牙” |
[05:49] | It’s not him. Charlie didn’t have cavities. | 不是他 查理没有蛀牙 |
[05:51] | And stop looking. | 别再找了 |
[05:56] | I trust you all had a good workout. | 各位锻炼得很好吧 |
[06:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:00] | Because before you go home for your three-day weekend, | 你们回家度三天假期之前 |
[06:03] | we’re giving you some homework. | 我们要布置作业 |
[06:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:06] | When you are an agent, | 等你们成为了探员 |
[06:07] | work will always be on your mind. | 工作必须时刻挂心 |
[06:09] | Victims will haunt you, evidence will elude you, | 受害人会令你魂牵梦绕 证据却玩消失 |
[06:12] | cases will stay with you — | 案子会让你放不下 |
[06:14] | particularly those that you fail to solve. | 尤其是你没能解决的案子 |
[06:17] | In local law enforcement, they’re called cold cases — | 在当地执法部门 这些案子称为悬案 |
[06:20] | all but closed. | 没能结案 |
[06:21] | But in the Bureau, we don’t believe in cold cases. | 但在联调局 我们不认为有悬案 |
[06:25] | All our cases remain open. | 所有案件都是在查案件 |
[06:26] | These cases are referred to as “pending inactive.” | 这些是案子被称为”有待搁置” |
[06:30] | The agency likes to cycle them | 局里会把这些案子 |
[06:32] | through different agents over time, | 过段时间倒手一次 |
[06:34] | hoping that someone will find something | 希望有人能找到 |
[06:35] | that someone else missed. | 别人遗漏的东西 |
[06:37] | So, your goal will be to look through your inactive file | 所以 你们的目标就是翻阅你们的搁置案卷 |
[06:41] | and find a new lead — | 找到新线索 |
[06:42] | something that the agents on the case didn’t think of. | 找到负责案件的探员没发现的东西 |
[06:44] | Now, if this seems all but impossible, | 如果看起来显得全无可能 |
[06:47] | that’s because it is. | 那是因为的确如此 |
[06:48] | But who knows? Maybe one of you will surprise us. | 但难说 或许你们谁能给我们惊喜 |
[06:52] | Good luck. And happy new year. | 祝你们好运 新年快乐 |
[07:01] | *O holy night* | *圣诞夜* |
[07:04] | *The stars are brightly shining* | *星光如此闪耀* |
[07:08] | *It is the night* | *今晚* |
[07:10] | *Of our dear savior’s birth* | *是我主的生日* |
[07:14] | *Fall on your knees* | *下跪吧* |
[07:18] | Amazing voice. | 歌声动人 |
[07:19] | But I thought you were leaving. | 你不是要走的吗 |
[07:22] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[07:24] | Shelby? | 谢尔比 |
[07:25] | Nimah? | 妮尔麦 |
[07:27] | Wait, you guys — did we all just lie about leaving? | 等等 我们是都撒谎要走吗 |
[07:30] | Are you not seeing your mom? | 你不去看你妈吗 |
[07:31] | What, and spend New Year’s getting reamed out | 然后整个新年都听她吼 |
[07:33] | and opening up old wounds? | 揭旧伤疤吗 |
[07:35] | No, thanks. | 还是算了吧 |
[07:36] | What about your sorority sisters? | 你的大学姐妹呢 |
[07:37] | They’re exactly like you think they are. | 她们和你所想的完全一样 |
[07:39] | I thought you were seeing Renata. | 我以为你去见蕾娜塔了 |
[07:41] | My ex found out I was coming, | 我前男友知道我要过来 |
[07:43] | and he took her on vacation to Disney World. | 就带着她去迪士尼乐园玩了 |
[07:44] | Going back to Dearborn and getting stuck in the kitchen, | 回到迪尔伯恩在厨房忙活 |
[07:47] | helping mom and Raina, | 帮我妈妈和雷娜 |
[07:48] | cooking for the men the whole weekend? | 伺候那些男人整个周末 |
[07:49] | That’s never happening again. | 我不会再做这种事了 |
[07:51] | So we’re the only ones here? | 那么只剩我们了吗 |
[07:54] | Do you know what this means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[07:55] | Someone’s gonna make a liquor run? | 有人得去买酒吗 |
[07:57] | No. | 不 |
[07:58] | We get to solve the hardest cases | 我们有机会解决联调局史上 |
[08:00] | the FBI’s ever had. | 最难的案子 |
[08:04] | Please. You have to let me through. | 求你们了 让我进去吧 |
[08:05] | I’m, I’m Alex Parrish’s lawyer. | 我是艾丽克丝·帕里什的律师 |
[08:07] | It’s an emergency! | 情况紧急 |
[08:09] | Agent Shaw! Agent O’Connor! | 肖探员 奥康纳探员 |
[08:11] | – What happened to you? – Elias? | -你这是怎么了 -伊莱亚斯 |
[08:14] | When I went home last night, I had this crazy feeling, | 我昨晚回家时 有种不祥的预感 |
[08:17] | like someone was waiting for me inside my apartment. | 觉得有人在我家埋伏着 |
[08:20] | I was so spooked, I slept in my office. | 我吓坏了 就睡在了办公室 |
[08:21] | Agent Hayes can corroborate. He was on my tail. | 海耶斯探员能作证 他一直跟着我 |
[08:24] | But when I left there this morning, | 可我今早离开的时候 |
[08:25] | someone tried to push me into oncoming traffic. | 有人想把我推到迎面而来的车前 |
[08:28] | I didn’t see who it was, | 我没看清是谁 |
[08:29] | but if it wasn’t for hayes pulling me up, I might be dead. | 但要不是海耶斯推开了我 我可能就死了 |
[08:32] | I came straight here. I-I don’t feel safe. | 我直接来这里了 我觉得我不安全 |
[08:35] | Do you know something I don’t know? | 你们有什么内幕消息吗 |
[08:37] | Is the rest of the class okay? | 班上其他学员都还好吗 |
[08:38] | You still have your tails on everyone, right? | 你们还跟踪着每一个人 是吗 |
[08:41] | But all the tails are accounted for. | 跟踪的探员都一个不差 |
[08:43] | The only one called off was Simon. | 只撤了西蒙的盯梢 |
[08:45] | You told the agent to leave. | 是你让探员离开的 |
[08:46] | Because I don’t think Simon’s playing us. | 因为我觉得西蒙没有说谎 |
[08:48] | DITU reports no credit-card activity | 截获部说昨晚西蒙和艾丽克丝谈话之后 |
[08:51] | nor CCTV footage on Simon | 没有他使用信用卡消费的记录 |
[08:52] | after his conversation last night with Alex. | 也没有他的监控录像 |
[08:55] | He only made one call to Oren Shelef. | 他只打了一通电话给奥伦·谢莱夫 |
[08:58] | Who was hit by a car near Classon Triangle this morning. | 这个人今早在克拉森十字附近遇到了车祸 |
[09:01] | Hit by a car like what almost happened to me. | 跟我一样遇到了车祸 |
[09:03] | Convinced yet? | 相信了吗 |
[09:04] | All right, we need to go to Simon’s house, | 好吧 我们去西蒙家 |
[09:05] | see if he’s still there. | 看他还在不在 |
[09:06] | Everyone thinks I’m being interviewed down here, right? | 大家都以为我还在这里受审 |
[09:08] | So no one’s gonna miss me. | 没人会找我 |
[09:09] | There’s a car outside. We have to go now. | 外面有车 我们现在就走 |
[09:12] | Alex, you have three hours of freedom left. | 艾丽克丝 你只剩三小时的自由 |
[09:14] | I hope it’s enough. | 希望时间够用 |
[09:30] | Clear. | 安全 |
[09:33] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[09:34] | What has he done? | 他做了什么 |
[09:35] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们还不能确定 |
[09:36] | This looks exactly like how my apartment was found. | 这和我家当时的情况一模一样 |
[09:38] | It could be staged. | 可能是被人布的局 |
[09:40] | Or Simon staged your apartment. | 也可能是西蒙在你家布局 |
[09:41] | His computer is here. | 他的电脑还在 |
[09:43] | 3D Printer. | 3D打印机 |
[09:44] | Maybe he used it to construct some component he needed. | 可能是他用来打印所需零件的 |
[09:47] | Why speculate when we can find out? | 我们能找出真相 还猜什么 |
[09:51] | A hotel key card. How is that a part of a bomb? | 酒店房间卡 这能是炸弹的零件吗 |
[09:54] | It’s not. It’s the target. | 不是 这是目标 |
[09:57] | These are blueprints, | 这些是蓝图 |
[10:00] | and a list of rooms on hold | 还有一份这周末斯坦纳捐赠会 |
[10:01] | for donors this weekend at the Steiner. | 宾客房间的清单 |
[10:03] | The site for the donor dinner. | 目标是捐赠晚宴 |
[10:05] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[10:08] | Good news I found Brandon’s snacks. | 好消息是我找到了布兰登的零食 |
[10:10] | Bad news they were next to the moisturizer. | 坏消息是这些旁边放着润肤乳 |
[10:12] | Nelson has 42 packs of unopened Pokémon cards in his closet. | 尼尔森衣橱里放着42包未拆封的口袋妖怪卡片 |
[10:16] | I don’t know what’s weirder | 我都不知道 |
[10:17] | why he has them or why he hid them. | 买这些和把它们藏起来 哪个更诡异 |
[10:19] | My sister can’t go to sleep | 我妹睡前 |
[10:20] | without having a stash of amar addine nearby. | 不吃点干无花果 就睡不着 |
[10:22] | If you put it in your cheap wine, | 把这个放进你的廉价红酒里 |
[10:24] | it will taste like Sangria. | 喝起来就像桑格里亚酒一样 |
[10:26] | Alex? Did you find anything? | 艾丽克丝 你找到什么了吗 |
[10:30] | Just regret. | 只有遗憾 |
[10:38] | Why did we have to drink first? | 我们为什么要先喝酒 |
[10:40] | To warm up. | 暖起来啊 |
[10:44] | I am warm now. | 我是暖起来了 |
[10:46] | Did I make a mistake | 我是不是做错了 |
[10:47] | not spending the holidays with someone that I — | 没在假期陪着我… |
[10:50] | Someone that you what? | 你什么人 |
[10:52] | No, no, no, no. Wait. | 不不 等等 |
[10:54] | What were you gonna say? Is it finally time? | 你要说什么 终于要说出口了吗 |
[10:55] | – Is she gonna say it? – Say what? | -她要说出来了么 -说什么 |
[10:57] | The thing you didn’t say to Ryan? | 你没对瑞恩说的话吗 |
[11:01] | I got it. | 撬开了 |
[11:02] | Now we can steam. | 咱们能进去蒸浴了 |
[11:04] | This Vermeer vanished from the Gardner Museum into thin air. | 这个维梅尔在加德纳博物馆之后就无影踪了 |
[11:07] | Forget “pending inactive”. | 别说”有待搁置”了 |
[11:08] | They should call these “pending impossible”. | 应该被叫作”有待没戏” |
[11:10] | Each idea I have has already been thought of and dismissed | 我能想到的一切都已经 |
[11:13] | by every nat and agent assigned to this case. | 被负责这个案子的探员想到又否决了 |
[11:15] | Nuh-unh! Do not open that case again. | 别啊 你别再扯上这事 |
[11:18] | She’s drunk-dialing Ryan. | 她在酒后给瑞恩打电话 |
[11:19] | Re-dialing Ryan. | 我只是再打一次 |
[11:22] | The last time, he didn’t answer my phone. | 上次他没接我的电话 |
[11:24] | Because he’s doing what you asked! He’s staying away! | 因为他在照你说得做 离你远点 |
[11:27] | Don’t obsess! | 别纠缠了 |
[11:28] | Coming from the girl who hasn’t stopped refreshing | 一个不断看自己男友图片分享动态的人 |
[11:30] | her boyfriend’s Instagram pictures for — | 好意思说这话… |
[11:32] | – What are you doing? – Downloading “Ex Shield”. | -你干什么 -下载”前任屏蔽” |
[11:34] | It’s an app that blocks your number for outgoing calls. | 这个软件能屏蔽拨出通话的号码 |
[11:37] | It’s how I get my ex to pick up so I can check on Renata. | 我就是靠它让前任接电话 了解蕾娜塔的近况 |
[11:40] | Welcome to the 21st century. | 欢迎来到21世纪 |
[11:42] | Call your “pending inactive”. | 打给你的”有待搁置”对象吧 |
[11:46] | Uh… I’m just gonna do it. | 那我就打了 |
[11:48] | I’m — I’m gonna do it. | 我去打了 |
[11:50] | But speaker. Speaker. | 按免提 免提 |
[11:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:56] | – Hello? – Stop! | -你好 -停 |
[11:58] | Ryan? Is everything okay? | 瑞恩 没事吧 |
[12:00] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[12:03] | I need a drink. | 我要喝一杯 |
[12:07] | Well… we’re out of wine, | 可是我们的酒喝完了 |
[12:09] | and postmates won’t deliver here. I’ve checked. | 外卖送不到这里来 我问过了 |
[12:12] | So…maybe coffee? | 所以…咖啡行吗 |
[12:14] | The cafeteria’s closed. | 咖啡厅已经关门了 |
[12:16] | I know where some is. | 我知道哪有 |
[12:19] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[12:27] | I was going to steal your coffee. | 我正要去偷拿些你的咖啡 |
[12:30] | Go ahead. | 拿吧 |
[12:31] | Just leave me enough to spike my whiskey with. | 给我留点够兑威士忌的就行 |
[12:34] | It must be a terrible time for you, | 你一定很难过吧 |
[12:36] | with Charlie still missing. | 查理仍然下落不明 |
[12:38] | Charlie’s not missing. | 查理没有失踪 |
[12:39] | Charlie is exactly where he wants to be. | 他待在他想待的地方 |
[12:42] | But I thought the evidence pointed to a kidnapping. | 我以为证据表明他是被绑架了 |
[12:44] | Only because I’m the only one ready to accept | 这是因为只有我愿意接受 |
[12:46] | that he is the monster in this nightmare. | 他才是幕后黑手的事实 |
[12:49] | Or perhaps – you don’t want to think of him | 或许你只是不愿去想 |
[12:50] | suffering somewhere | 他在某个地方受苦 |
[12:51] | and it’s easier to make him a monster? | 他是主谋起码会好过些 |
[12:56] | Why are you still here, trainee Amin? | 你怎么还在这里 阿敏学员 |
[12:58] | I don’t want to go to Dearborn. | 我不想回迪尔伯恩 |
[13:00] | It hasn’t felt like home for a long time. | 那里很久就没有家的感觉了 |
[13:02] | And I see you don’t want to go home, either. | 我看你也不想回家 |
[13:09] | I might stay for a drink if you insist. | 你想的话 我可以留下来喝一杯 |
[13:15] | Ugh. It’s Nimah. She’s in Miranda’s office. | 妮尔麦的短信 她在米兰达的办公室里 |
[13:18] | You don’t know who that was with Ryan. | 你不知道刚才是谁跟瑞恩在一起 |
[13:20] | – He’s in L.A., right? – Yeah. | -他在洛杉矶 对吧 -是啊 |
[13:22] | Doesn’t he have, like, three sisters there? | 他不是有三个姐妹住在那边吗 |
[13:24] | Guys, that did not sound like a sister. | 刚那个听上去根本不像他的姐妹 |
[13:26] | All right, get up. | 好吧 都起来 |
[13:27] | Get up. Come on. | 起来 快点 |
[13:29] | Vasquez. | 巴兹克斯 |
[13:30] | Everyone stand on one foot. | 咱们都来个金鸡独立 |
[13:32] | – What? – Just do it. | -干什么 -照我说得做 |
[13:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:35] | Whoever’s the most sober is gonna get in their car, | 谁站得最稳 最清醒 |
[13:38] | drive us to the Old Settler, | 就开车带咱们去旧居民酒家 |
[13:39] | where whatever D.E.A. trainee or marine | 到时不管是缉毒局学员还是海军陆战队队员 |
[13:42] | who wants to buy our midnight kisses can do so | 谁想要跨年之吻都能如愿 |
[13:45] | for the price of cheap drinks and good conversation. | 只要请我们喝几杯 谈得来就行 |
[13:48] | Maybe not even good conversation. | 谈不来也没关系 |
[13:52] | Whoop! Caleb! | 凯勒布 |
[13:53] | Don’t worry. I’m not “Magic Mike”-ing you. | 别紧张 我不是来搞脱衣表演的 |
[13:56] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[13:57] | When I got home, instead of the normal, | 我到家后 发现跟以往不同 |
[13:59] | intimate Haas family holiday bloodletting, | 不是哈斯一家聚在一起上演《溏心风暴》 |
[14:00] | there were 200 people at my house | 而是家里邀请了两百多人 |
[14:03] | and a tux laid out on my bed. | 我床上还放着一套燕尾服 |
[14:05] | I panicked and I fled. | 我慌了 就溜出来了 |
[14:07] | But you still put the tux on. | 但你还是把西服穿上了 |
[14:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:10] | Do you see this? | 看见有多隆重了吧 |
[14:12] | I can’t go back there alone. | 我不能一个人回去 |
[14:13] | I get that you don’t want to be around | 我能理解你现在 |
[14:14] | someone’s happy family right now, but I swear to you, | 不想跟幸福的一家待在一起 但我发誓 |
[14:17] | there’s nothing familial about it, | 我家里一点家的感觉都没有 |
[14:18] | and no one’s gonna be happy. | 也没人会开心起来 |
[14:20] | Except for me if I have you by my side. | 除了我 前提是有你相伴 |
[14:23] | What do you say? | 你怎么想 |
[14:27] | I’ll only go if they can come, too. | 如果她们能一起去 我就去 |
[14:35] | Simon wouldn’t have been able to magnetize his key at home. | 西蒙不可能在家磁化他的电子钥匙 |
[14:37] | 19 people asked for their key cards | 19个人在过去12小时内要求 |
[14:39] | to be recoded within the past 12 hours. | 重置他们的钥匙卡 |
[14:41] | Nine of these were on the list of donor rooms at Simon’s. | 其中九个是西蒙家那份捐赠宾客名单上的人 |
[14:44] | Divide and conquer. | 分头解决 |
[14:45] | Stay on comms. | 保持通讯 |
[14:49] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[14:50] | Clear. | 安全 |
[14:51] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[14:54] | Clear. | 安全 |
[14:55] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[14:57] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[14:58] | I don’t know if this thing is remote-controlled | 我不知道这东西是远程遥控的 |
[15:00] | or movement-controlled. | 还是活动感应遥控的 |
[15:02] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[15:03] | I just know I woke up with it in my hands. | 我只知道我醒来时 它就在我手里了 |
[15:05] | But I’m pretty sure if I take my fingers off this trigger, | 但我很确定如果我手指松开引爆器 |
[15:07] | this whole building’s gonna blow. | 这整栋楼都会被炸飞 |
[15:11] | – Alex! – Over here! | -艾丽克丝 -在这里 |
[15:15] | Careful. | 小心 |
[15:17] | The last thing I remember is walking into my house | 我就只记得我进家后 |
[15:20] | and someone grabbed me. | 有人抓住了我 |
[15:21] | When I woke up, this thing was taped to my hands. | 当我醒后 这东西就被绑在我手里 |
[15:23] | But I’m sweating so much | 可是我流了很多汗 |
[15:25] | that the tape’s starting to get loose, | 以至于绑着的带子开始松了 |
[15:26] | – Okay. – And I’m afraid my finger’s gonna slip. | -没事的 -我恐怕我的手指会打滑 |
[15:27] | – You’re okay. – I need you to help me. | -你没事的 -我需要你帮我 |
[15:30] | We saw your workshop — the blueprints, the key card. | 我们看过你的小车间了 设计图 房卡 |
[15:32] | Somebody’s framing me. All right? | 有人在陷害我 懂吗 |
[15:34] | Just like they framed Alex. | 就像他们陷害艾丽克丝那样 |
[15:36] | Look, find Oren. He can tell you it wasn’t me. | 听着 找奥伦 他能告诉你们不是我 |
[15:38] | – Simon – He can tell you! Just find Oren! | -西蒙 -奥伦会告诉你们 找到他 |
[15:39] | – Simon. – Simon, stop. You came to me yesterday, | -西蒙 -西蒙够了 你昨天来找我 |
[15:42] | asking me to represent you | 让我代理你 |
[15:44] | so you’d have attorney/client privilege. | 从而让你享有律师与客户间守密特权保护 |
[15:45] | You asked me about extradition laws, | 你向我咨询引渡法 |
[15:46] | about flight manifests. | 以及登机名单的事 |
[15:48] | – You were going to run. – No! | -你打算逃走 -没有 |
[15:49] | I wanted to make sure I wasn’t gonna spend | 我是想确保我不会因为 |
[15:50] | the rest of my life in prison for my stolen plans. | 别人盗用我的计划 而在监狱度过余生 |
[15:53] | I didn’t hide anything from you — any of you. | 我没有对你或任何人有所隐瞒 |
[15:56] | Look — evidence found at my house, | 听着 在我家发现证据 |
[15:59] | me drugged and brought to a hotel. | 我被下药 被带到酒店 |
[16:00] | Is any of that giving you déjà vu? | 这一切难道不似曾相识吗 |
[16:02] | Let’s not waste any more time, okay? | 咱们别浪费时间了 好吗 |
[16:04] | Just tell us where the bomb is — please. | 告诉我们炸弹在哪吧 求你了 |
[16:07] | Think of who could have done this. | 想想谁可能干这事 |
[16:10] | They are the only person who can answer that question. | 只有他们可以回答你的问题 |
[16:13] | You got to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[16:18] | – You grew up here? – Are you kidding? | -你在这里长大的 -开什么玩笑 |
[16:19] | My mom waited to buy Hogwarts until after my sister and I left, | 我妈等着我和我姐离开后才买下霍格沃兹 |
[16:22] | so we would learn humility and values. | 好让我们学会谦恭 学习正确的价值观 |
[16:25] | Where is your mother? | 你妈在哪呢 |
[16:26] | I’d like to thank her for trying. | 我想对她这么用心以表谢意 |
[16:28] | And I can’t wait to see the look on her face, | 我也等不及看她的表情了 |
[16:29] | when I finally introduce her to somebody old enough to vote. | 我领回家的女伴终于是个成年人了 |
[16:32] | Guess I’m getting coats? | 我去放外套吧 |
[16:34] | – I’ll get drinks. – Okay. | -我去拿喝的 -好的 |
[16:40] | It’s, uh, down the hall, to the left, and | 顺着走廊 左转 然后 |
[16:42] | I’ll just — I’ll show you. Come on. | 我直接带你过去 来吧 |
[16:43] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:45] | I’ve been to my fair share of soirées at the Haas compound. | 我之前去过不少哈斯家的晚宴 |
[16:47] | I’ve never even been in a house big enough to get lost in. | 我从没进过这么大房子 都能让人迷路啊 |
[16:50] | Are you a politician? | 你是政客吗 |
[16:51] | Oh, it’s really not nice | 我们刚认识 |
[16:52] | to insult someone that you’ve just met. | 你就用这词侮辱我 不好吧 |
[16:54] | Hannah Wyland — Joint Terrorism. | 汉娜·怀兰 联合反恐组 |
[16:56] | As in my dream job! | 这是我的理想工作 |
[16:58] | Alexander Parrish — mere trainee. | 艾丽山大·帕里什 小学员一个 |
[17:00] | They let you guys out for new year’s? | 他们让你们新年夜出来玩 |
[17:02] | – Yeah. – I had a fever of 104, | -对啊 -我有次高烧40度 |
[17:03] | and they still made me do the steeplechase. | 他们还让我参加障碍跑 |
[17:05] | My god. | 天啊 |
[17:06] | If it wasn’t an open bar already, | 如果不是已经酒水免费了 |
[17:08] | I would totally ask to buy you a drink. | 我绝对会请你喝一杯 |
[17:09] | And I would say, “Yes, please, and right away,” | 我会说 “好啊 立刻来一杯” |
[17:11] | But I promised my guy that I’d meet him at the door. | 但我已经答应我男人在大门等他 |
[17:14] | He’s a good one, but he hates a party. | 他是个好人 但他不喜欢派对 |
[17:16] | Usually, I can’t feel my hand | 通常 进来一小时 |
[17:17] | an hour in from him squeezing it so hard. | 我的手就被他紧握得没知觉了 |
[17:20] | Dream job and dream husband. | 理想的工作 完美的老公 |
[17:23] | I thought those two were mutually exclusive. | 我还以为这两样不能兼得呢 |
[17:25] | No. That’s just the media trying to hold us back. | 不 那只是媒体想阻碍我们的幸福罢了 |
[17:27] | So, I’ll see you in there? | 那我们里面见 |
[17:28] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -没问题 -好啊 |
[17:31] | Hey, mom. | 妈 |
[17:33] | I want to introduce you to… | 我想跟你介绍… |
[17:34] | Shelby Wyatt! | 谢尔比·怀特 |
[17:36] | Senator Haas, it is an honor. | 哈斯参议员 很荣幸认识你 |
[17:38] | My husband’s told me about you. | 我丈夫跟我说过你 |
[17:39] | I didn’t realize you guys were on speaking terms. | 我都不知道你跟父亲开始交流了 |
[17:42] | Top of your class at Quantico — | 先是重整家族生意 |
[17:43] | after rebuilding – your family’s business, no less. | 后又在匡提科表现出色 成绩名列前茅 |
[17:46] | Quite a feat. | 真了不起 |
[17:47] | Your parents would be very proud. | 你父母会很骄傲的 |
[17:49] | I met them a few times. | 我之前见过他们几次 |
[17:51] | I am so sorry for what happened. | 很遗憾发生那样的事 |
[17:53] | We lost too much that day — each and every one of us. | 那一天我们每个人都失去了太多 |
[17:57] | Oh, you were there. | 你当时在那里 |
[17:58] | I remember the photo in all the papers. | 我记得所有报纸上的那张照片 |
[18:01] | You, an agent, walked right into that second tower | 当其他人都往外跑的时候 |
[18:03] | when everyone else was running the other way. | 你作为探员 径直走进第二座塔楼 |
[18:05] | Yeah, that photo got her elected. | 没错 就是那张照片让她当选了 |
[18:07] | Caleb! | 凯勒布 |
[18:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:09] | I’m proud of my mom. | 我为我妈感到骄傲 |
[18:10] | My son sees everything I do as political — | 我儿子觉得我做的一切都有政治意图 |
[18:13] | even raising him. | 甚至抚养他也是 |
[18:14] | But I would have given it all up if he’d asked me to. | 但如果他要求 我会放弃一切 |
[18:18] | Where’s your father? | 你爸在哪 |
[18:18] | I promised I’d introduce him to Ben Carson. | 我答应要向他介绍本·卡森 |
[18:21] | God knows why. | 还用问原因吗 |
[18:22] | I look forward to speaking to you again soon. | 期待我们的下一次聊天 |
[18:25] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[18:28] | What’s wrong? The great Claire Haas approved. | 怎么了 伟大的克莱尔·哈斯认同你了 |
[18:31] | I basically just got you the iron throne. | 我基本上让你登上铁王座了 |
[18:35] | My dad doesn’t even live in this house. | 我爸都不住这房子里 |
[18:36] | My parents — they don’t talk to each other on principle. | 我父母原则上都不交流 |
[18:40] | Something’s going on. | 肯定有猫腻 |
[18:42] | Every year, Miranda sends some NAT to talk to me | 每年 米兰达都派些学员来 |
[18:45] | about that damn Vermeer theft. | 问我那宗该死的维梅尔盗窃案 |
[18:47] | Usually, they come to my office. | 通常 他们来我的办公室 |
[18:49] | One guy caught me at Trader Joe’s. | 有个人还跑去食品超市找我 |
[18:51] | But you’re the first to accost me at a cocktail party. | 但你是第一个在鸡尾酒会上找我问话的 |
[18:54] | If you could just walk me through the details — help me. | 如果你可以给我详细解释一遍 帮帮我 |
[18:57] | Sometimes, things just disappear. | 有时候 东西就是会消失不见 |
[19:00] | Like I am — from this conversation. | 像是我 从这场对话中消失 |
[19:03] | I am gonna go get myself that Martini I earned. | 我要去拿杯马提尼 我应得的 |
[19:06] | All right, well, I’ll wait over here, where it’s safe. | 好 我在这里等你 这里安全 |
[19:10] | Caleb. | 凯勒布 |
[19:11] | Or not. | 看来并不安全 |
[19:13] | I have been hearing great things | 我听说你在匡提科 |
[19:14] | about your training at Quantico. | 表现出色啊 |
[19:18] | Your mother said I was wrong to doubt you. | 你妈说我不该质疑你 |
[19:19] | I’m beginning to believe she’s right. | 我开始觉得她是对的了 |
[19:21] | Well, you and mom agreeing about anything | 你跟妈站在同一战线上了 |
[19:22] | is threat level bravo, so what gives? | 肯定大事不妙了 出什么事了 |
[19:25] | Nothing gives. We’ve — | 没什么 我们… |
[19:27] | we’ve just been talking a lot about you lately. | 我们只是最近一直在聊你 |
[19:30] | We’re talking a lot, actually. | 其实是经常交流 |
[19:32] | What, are you guys getting back together? | 怎么 你们俩要复合了吗 |
[19:34] | Well, she has said she wants to give it another shot. | 她说她想再给我们一次机会 |
[19:38] | Thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会开心 |
[19:39] | I am. | 我就开心 |
[19:44] | This holiday is way worse than valentine’s day. | 新年比情人节还要糟糕 |
[19:48] | At least then, if you’re single, you’re not a complete failure. | 至少在那天 单身还不算彻底失败 |
[19:50] | But no one to kiss – on new year’s eve — epic fail. | 但除夕没人亲吻 就是彻底失败了 |
[19:55] | – Stop torturing yourself. – I can’t. | -别折磨你自己了 -我做不到 |
[19:56] | Well, then stop torturing me. | 那别折磨我 |
[19:58] | Call him and tell him you made a mistake. | 打电话告诉他 你做错了 |
[19:59] | But if he’s with someone else, there’s — | 但如果他和别人在一起 那就… |
[20:00] | You just saw him two weeks ago. | 你两周前才见过他 |
[20:02] | He didn’t meet, fall in love with, | 两周内他不会遇上一个女人 |
[20:03] | and marry a woman in two weeks. | 爱上她 然后跟她结婚的 |
[20:05] | No more blocking. | 别用屏蔽软件了 |
[20:06] | Click that contact. | 直接用你的号打给他 |
[20:26] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[20:31] | Look, if I was the bomber, | 如果我是那个炸弹客 |
[20:32] | wouldn’t I have gone through with it already? | 我不就早引爆了吗 |
[20:33] | The convention isn’t for hours. | 大会还有几个小时才开始 |
[20:35] | The convention? What does that have to do with this? | 大会 跟大会有什么关系 |
[20:37] | The fact that it’s today? The dinner downstairs? | 大会在今天举行 楼下还有晚宴 |
[20:41] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[20:42] | You were the only one without a tail last night. | 只有你昨晚没被局里的人跟踪 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:46] | But how did you know to look? | 但你们怎么知道查这里 |
[20:50] | He’ll say anything to get out of this. | 为了脱身 他会极力狡辩 |
[20:51] | We caught you red-handed. | 我们当场抓着你了 |
[20:52] | You literally have your finger on a trigger right this second. | 你此时也确实拿着引爆器 |
[20:54] | I don’t know why you would do this, | 我不知道你为什么这么做 |
[20:57] | but I know that you would do anything to save your own skin. | 但我知道你为了自保会不择手段 |
[21:00] | Just like when you ran out of that test at Quantico. | 就像在匡提科的那次测验 你逃跑了 |
[21:05] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[21:09] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你在逗我吗 |
[21:11] | It’s Simon. It has to be. | 是西蒙 一定是他 |
[21:14] | No. | 不 |
[21:15] | I have always seen through your lies, | 我总是能看穿你的谎言 |
[21:16] | but this time, I’m not sure. | 但是这次我不肯定 |
[21:18] | If you really believe it’s me and not him, | 如果你真相信我是主谋 而不是他 |
[21:21] | then why don’t I just let go of this trigger? | 那我为什么还没按下触发器 |
[21:22] | – Simon, don’t! – Why not?! | -西蒙 别 -为什么 |
[21:26] | If I’m the real terrorist, what am I waiting for? | 如果我真是恐怖分子 我还在等什么 |
[21:28] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[21:29] | You got what you wanted — | 你已经得到你想要的了 |
[21:30] | All that time at Quantico, playing me, | 一直以来在匡提科耍我 |
[21:33] | setting me up. | 陷害我 |
[21:35] | It wasn’t about my sexuality. | 不是因为我的性取向 |
[21:36] | You were just trying to get close to me | 你只是想要接近我 |
[21:37] | so you could find out my weaknesses — | 好找出我的弱点 |
[21:40] | Get inside my head so you could frame me. | 窥探我的想法 好陷害我 |
[21:43] | Well, if that was your plan, it worked. | 如果这是你的计划 那你成功了 |
[21:45] | I go down as the Grand Central bomber, | 我沦为纽约中央车站的爆炸袭击者 |
[21:47] | and you walk away. | 而你得以脱身 |
[21:49] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[21:50] | You ever want to push a button and make it all go away? | 你有没有想要按下按钮 让一切消失呢 |
[21:53] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[21:54] | Everyone you ever loved and lost, | 你爱过 失去过的每一个人 |
[21:57] | everything that ever hurt you — | 伤害过你的一切 |
[21:59] | just one button. | 按下按钮就消失 |
[22:02] | No more fighting. | 再也没有争执 |
[22:03] | No more regrets. | 再也没有悔恨 |
[22:05] | No more noise. | 再也没有嘈杂 |
[22:07] | Blow it all up and see what happens. | 统统炸飞 看看如何 |
[22:09] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[22:10] | Blow it all up just so you can get some damn quiet. | 全都炸毁 这样你就能得到平静 |
[22:13] | – Simon! – You wanted them to find me. | -西蒙 -你想让他们找到我 |
[22:15] | That’s why you brought them here before this bomb went off. | 所以在炸弹爆炸前 你把他们带到这里 |
[22:17] | So you better start telling the truth, | 你最好开始说实话 |
[22:19] | or it is gonna get real, real quiet. | 不然一切就会在灰飞烟灭中变得平静下来 |
[22:24] | – Three… – Simon! | -三 -西蒙 |
[22:26] | – Two… – My God! | -二 -天呐 |
[22:27] | – Simon! – One! | -西蒙 -一 |
[22:29] | Stop, stop! They’ll kill me! | 住手 他们会杀了我的 |
[22:32] | They’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[22:36] | A week ago, I got a call from someone. | 一周前 我接到一个电话 |
[22:39] | They disguised their voice. | 他们用了变声器 |
[22:41] | Whoever it was had proof that I’d falsified evidence | 不管是谁 他们能证明我 |
[22:44] | as a trial attorney in a few capital cases. | 在担任死刑案件律师时伪造了证据 |
[22:47] | They said they’d make sure I went to jail | 他们说如果我不照他们的话去做 |
[22:48] | for the rest of my life if I didn’t do what I was told. | 他们会让我下辈子在牢里度日 |
[22:51] | They knew I’d gone to Quantico | 他们知道我去过匡提科 |
[22:52] | and that I knew you, Alex. | 知道我认识你 艾丽克丝 |
[22:54] | You grabbed me – when I was on my way to work. | 在我去上班的路上 你把我抓走 |
[22:57] | You drugged me and then took me back to Grand Central, | 用药迷晕我 带我回到中央车站 |
[23:00] | put me on that rubble — | 把我放在碎石堆里 |
[23:01] | That wasn’t me. I was gone by then. | 不是我 那时我已经走了 |
[23:04] | I never thought the bomb was real. | 我从没想过炸弹会是真的 |
[23:05] | I thought I was just setting you up for an attempt. | 我以为我只是陷害你企图引爆炸弹而已 |
[23:09] | I swear, I never would have done it otherwise. | 我发誓 否则我永远不会那样做 |
[23:11] | The blood of 133 people is on your hands, Elias. | 那133人都是因你而死的 伊莱亚斯 |
[23:15] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不清楚吗 |
[23:17] | After the bomb went off, I knew it was just a matter of time | 炸弹爆炸后 我知道终有一天 |
[23:19] | before I was found out, and I felt horrible. | 我会被人发现 我很不好受 |
[23:22] | Alex calling you to represent her | 艾丽克丝打电话叫你为她辩护 |
[23:23] | must have been a dream come true, huh? | 一定是梦想成真了吧 |
[23:25] | All that access we gave you? | 我们给你的那些权限 |
[23:26] | You were in the center of it all. | 你当时处在核心位置 |
[23:28] | I thought the worst was over until yesterday, | 我以为最糟糕的事已经结束了 直到昨天 |
[23:30] | when the terrorist called me again | 恐怖分子再次打电话给我 |
[23:31] | and said I had one last task. | 说我还有最后一个任务 |
[23:33] | And then I’d be free forever. | 然后我就能永远自由了 |
[23:35] | I was to bring that trigger to this hotel | 我把触发器带进这家酒店 |
[23:37] | and wait for instructions. | 等待指示 |
[23:39] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[23:40] | I-I mean, I didn’t want to be responsible for any more deaths. | 我不想再害死更多的人 |
[23:42] | So why not come to us? We could have helped you. | 那你为什么不来找我们 我们本来可以帮你 |
[23:45] | Like the FBI helped you? | 联调局帮过你吗 |
[23:46] | They’d arrest me. | 他们会逮捕我 |
[23:47] | Terrorist or not, I am responsible. | 不管是不是恐怖分子 我参与了 |
[23:49] | And I thought of a better way. | 我想了一个更好的办法 |
[23:50] | Yeah, drugging and framing me? | 对我下药 陷害我吗 |
[23:51] | Since you knew the bomber modeled his stuff off of my work? | 因为你知道炸弹客模仿了我的设计吗 |
[23:54] | And given everything you’d done in your life… | 还考虑到你以前的种种所为… |
[23:56] | Instead of taking responsibility for yourself, | 所以你觉得与其自己承担罪责 |
[23:58] | you decided my life for yours was a pretty fair trade. | 不如让拿我的命换你的命更划得来 |
[24:01] | The FBI had enough circumstantial evidence. | 联调局掌握了足够的间接证据 |
[24:04] | I just had to point them in your direction. | 我只需把调查方向指向你 |
[24:05] | So I pretended to sleep in my office, | 所以我假装在办公室睡觉 |
[24:08] | slipped my tail. | 偷偷溜走 |
[24:09] | You’re despicable. | 你真卑鄙 |
[24:10] | I wanted you to find Simon. | 我想让你们找到西蒙 |
[24:12] | I brought you here | 我带你们到这里 |
[24:13] | because I want you to try and stop this bomb. | 是因为我想你们尽力阻止炸弹爆炸 |
[24:15] | I had three choices — come clean, | 我有三个选择 坦白交待 |
[24:17] | carry out the second attack myself, | 自己执行第二次袭击 |
[24:19] | or frame Simon and hope to stop it. | 或者陷害西蒙 希望能阻止爆炸 |
[24:21] | Look, the only thing we want to hear from you | 我们只想听你说一件事 |
[24:23] | is where the bomb is. | 炸弹在哪里 |
[24:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:26] | The only thing that makes sense | 唯一讲得通的就是 |
[24:27] | is that it’s in this building somewhere. | 炸弹就在这栋楼里面 |
[24:28] | They wanted me here, and they wanted me dead. | 他们想让我出现在这里 死在这里 |
[24:30] | Please just don’t let go of that trigger, Simon. | 求你不要松开触发器 西蒙 |
[24:34] | Call Liam now. | 快给廉姆打电话 |
[24:37] | And then Vice President Biden is going to — | 然后拜登副总统将会… |
[24:39] | Excuse me, ma’am. We are evacuating. | 抱歉 女士 我们将要撤离 |
[24:40] | We have a credible threat, and we need everyone out right now. | 大楼里存在实质性威胁 请大家马上撤离 |
[24:43] | How credible? | 有多确定 |
[24:44] | The bomb squad’s been on this hotel for days. | 防爆小队已经对这家酒店排查好多天了 |
[24:46] | Trust me — this is not a drill. Okay? | 相信我 这不是演习 |
[24:48] | We’re moving everyone to the E.C.C. | 所有人将被转移到紧急事故控制中心 |
[24:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:58] | What? Your wife lets you go into bathrooms with ex-girlfriends? | 怎么 你妻子允许你和前女友一起上洗手间吗 |
[25:00] | She is not my wife. | 她不是我妻子 |
[25:01] | She’s not? | 怎么不是 |
[25:02] | She’s my ex-wife. | 她是我前妻 |
[25:04] | W-we’re undercover. Okay? | 我们在执行卧底任务 |
[25:06] | You’re always undercover. | 别总拿卧底当借口 |
[25:08] | We’re still friends. | 我们依旧是朋友 |
[25:10] | Look, if you knew the whole story, | 听着 如果你知道事情的经过 |
[25:11] | it wouldn’t even be an issue with you right now. | 你这会儿就不会这么想了 |
[25:12] | You did not just say that if I know the whole story — | 别再又来这招了… |
[25:14] | Alex, listen to me. | 听我说 艾丽克丝 |
[25:15] | Everyone at H.Q. knows we work well as partners, okay? | 总部里的人都知道我们是对好搭档 |
[25:18] | So they assign us to an op where we’re married. | 所以他们派我俩以夫妻的名义执行一项任务 |
[25:20] | And you told me to leave. | 而且当时是你让我离开的 |
[25:21] | I never told you to leave! | 我从来没说过让你离开 |
[25:22] | Well, you sure as hell didn’t ask me to stay. | 好吧 但你确实没让我留下来 |
[25:26] | Well, I thought you were in Los Angeles. | 我还以为你在洛杉矶 |
[25:27] | If I knew you were – 30 minutes away, I would have — | 我要是知道我们仅隔30分钟的路程 我就会… |
[25:30] | You would have what? | 你就会怎么样 |
[25:32] | Then you would have asked me to stay? | 你就会让我留下来吗 |
[25:33] | Alex, you don’t know what to do with me | 艾丽克丝 我离你半米开外 |
[25:35] | when I’m 2 feet away. | 你就对我手足无措了 |
[25:46] | I… | 我… |
[25:47] | I can’t be here right now. | 我不能待在这了 |
[25:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:54] | You haven’t been home since that night, have you? | 那晚出事之后你就没回过家 对吧 |
[25:58] | He can’t get to me here. | 我在这里 他就没法靠近我 |
[26:00] | You remind me of my aunt. | 你让我想起了我姑妈 |
[26:02] | After the civil war, she was convinced | 内战结束后 她深信 |
[26:04] | that the Lebanese forces were trying to kill her. | 黎巴嫩武装力量试想杀害她 |
[26:07] | Every siren she heard, | 每一声汽笛 |
[26:09] | every footstep was proof she was being hunted. | 每一个脚步声 都让她觉得自己在被人追捕 |
[26:11] | Maybe she was. | 也许她的确被人追捕 |
[26:12] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[26:14] | She just couldn’t – get out of this frame of mind. | 她只是无法摆脱那种思维定式了 |
[26:17] | Just like what happened to my people after 9/11. | 正如911事件后世界对我们民族的看法 |
[26:20] | Every Arab man was targeted, questioned, | 每个阿拉伯人都被当做目标 受到审问 |
[26:23] | followed, surveilled. | 跟踪以及监视 |
[26:25] | They saw us not as humans, | 在他们眼里 我们不是普通人 |
[26:27] | but as this hand – of a monster that hated America. | 而是帮凶 效力于一个痛恨美国的大魔头 |
[26:31] | I saw people in my community act out | 我在身边的穆斯林群体中见过 |
[26:34] | in ways they never would have | 一些人因为遭遇不公 |
[26:37] | if they hadn’t been treated so unjustly. | 而做出种种出格的行为 |
[26:39] | Whatever you imagine people might have done, | 你觉得人们可能有不光彩的过去 |
[26:42] | just don’t lose faith in their humanity, | 但不要对他们的人性失去信心 |
[26:44] | because when you do, | 因为一旦你失去信心 |
[26:45] | that’s when you make the monster. | 他们就会真的被逼成魔头 |
[26:49] | Is it possible you could be wrong about Charlie? | 你会不会错怪了查理 |
[26:55] | I know who he is. | 我了解他的真面目 |
[26:57] | And my worst fear is that someday, | 我最害怕的就是 某一天 |
[27:00] | everyone else will, too. | 他的真面目会暴露于世 |
[27:02] | Happy New Year, Nimah. | 新年快乐 妮尔麦 |
[27:06] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[27:08] | Please — join me. | 来 和我坐会儿 |
[27:09] | I just needed a moment to myself. | 我刚才就是想一个人待会儿 |
[27:14] | Did you know you wanted to go into politics | 你当初在联调局时就知道 |
[27:15] | when you were at the FBI? | 自己想要从政吗 |
[27:18] | I like to say that I was called to public service, | 一般我会说自己感到了公共服务的召唤 |
[27:20] | but that’s not true. | 但事实却不是这样 |
[27:22] | I saw – what passed for leadership — | 我见过那些所谓的领导层 |
[27:24] | men telling people to do one thing | 男人指使大家这样做 |
[27:25] | while they do the opposite. | 可他们却背道而驰 |
[27:27] | Women lead by example. | 女人则要以身作则 |
[27:30] | We have to. | 必须要这样 |
[27:31] | They shine a brighter light on us. | 他们对女人的要求更加苛刻 |
[27:33] | I know that sounds like a stump speech. | 我知道这话听起来像政治演说 |
[27:35] | Caleb says I’m always running for something. | 凯勒布就说我总像在竞选 |
[27:37] | But it’s true. | 但这是事实 |
[27:40] | He’s a good son. | 他是个好儿子 |
[27:42] | He’ll be a good man, I think. | 我想他会是个好男人的 |
[27:45] | Should I be afraid of him? | 我应该怕他吗 |
[27:48] | I really love him. | 我真的很爱他 |
[27:50] | But your husband told me some things. | 但你丈夫跟我说过一些事 |
[27:53] | You shouldn’t be afraid of him. | 你不该怕他 |
[27:56] | You should be afraid – of what people can do to him. | 你该怕有人会怎么伤害他 |
[27:59] | My son has a… | 我儿子有颗… |
[28:02] | a good heart. | 善良的心 |
[28:04] | The kind people take advantage of. | 有心人会利用他这一点 |
[28:06] | I’ve had to distance myself from some things that he’s done, | 由于他以前做的一些事 我不得不疏远他 |
[28:09] | but only because I know they weren’t really him. | 但我是相信他的本性才这么做的 |
[28:11] | They were…people using him to get at us. | 有人会利用他 来伤害我们 |
[28:15] | The cult? | 邪教吗 |
[28:17] | It caused a lot of pain for our family. | 这对我的家庭伤害很大 |
[28:20] | Clayton and I disagreed over how to handle it. | 我和克莱顿在如何处理这件事上有分歧 |
[28:23] | He wanted to catch the cult red-handed | 他想当场抓住邪教的人 |
[28:25] | instead of extracting Caleb before it went that far. | 而不是在凯勒布身陷险境之前救他出来 |
[28:30] | He made his choice, and I had to follow. | 他做出了决定 我不得不跟从 |
[28:33] | It cost Caleb’s faith in me. | 结果失去了凯勒布对我的信任 |
[28:37] | And my faith in my husband. | 以及我对丈夫的信任 |
[28:40] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[28:41] | Now we’re trying again. | 现在我们又打算重新开始了 |
[28:44] | My goodness. | 天啊 |
[28:46] | You came out here to make a good impression, | 你出来这里想留个好印象 |
[28:48] | and I have turned you into my therapist. | 而我把你当成心理医师了 |
[28:51] | No. | 并没有 |
[28:52] | Claire? It’s time. | 克莱尔 时间到了 |
[28:55] | Be right there. | 马上过来 |
[28:57] | Your mother wants pictures of all of you in front of the tree. | 你妈想要你们所有人在树前合影 |
[29:00] | You’d think that she’s running for president. | 不知道还以为她要竞选总统呢 |
[29:02] | Oh, another eight years, | 也许再过八年吧 |
[29:03] | but for now, we’ll settle for V.P. | 但是我们现在目标的是副总统 |
[29:06] | What…is she on the short list? | 怎么… 她在候选名单里面吗 |
[29:08] | Did you think this was just an open house? | 你以为这只是一场家庭招待宴吗 |
[29:10] | Does my dad know? | 我爸知道吗 |
[29:11] | Your father is about to become the husband | 你父亲即将成为 |
[29:13] | of the most powerful woman in America, | 全美最有权势的女人的丈夫了 |
[29:15] | So I think he’s gonna be okay. | 我想他不会介意 |
[29:20] | All clear. There are no bombs here. | 排查完毕 这里没有发现炸弹 |
[29:22] | He needs to give us some more information. | 他必须给我们提供更多信息才行 |
[29:23] | We’re running out of places to search. | 我们已经没地方可以搜查了 |
[29:25] | I know you know where it is. | 你肯定知道炸弹在哪里 |
[29:26] | I don’t. I swear. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[29:28] | Simon, think. | 西蒙 好好想想 |
[29:29] | Where could it be? | 可能会在哪 |
[29:30] | I remember when I saw the plans | 我记得当我看到 |
[29:32] | for the train stations in New York, | 纽约火车站那个计划时 |
[29:33] | the tanks that fuel the backup generators | 那些为中央车站备用发电机供电的燃料箱 |
[29:35] | at Grand Central are here. | 就在这里 |
[29:36] | They’re under this building. | 在这栋大厦下面 |
[29:38] | The dogs have been – all through the building. | 搜查犬已经搜过整栋大楼了 |
[29:39] | They found nothing. | 什么都没找到 |
[29:40] | It must be somewhere where they can’t smell it. | 肯定是在它们嗅不到的地方 |
[29:42] | I keep thinking about that braided copper wire. | 我总是在想那根铜丝编织引线的作用 |
[29:45] | Why use that instead of the blasting wire, like at GCT? | 为什么不用爆破线呢 就像中央车站一样 |
[29:48] | Braided copper… It’s non-corrosive. | 编制铜丝 不会被腐蚀 |
[29:49] | It’s designed to withstand extreme temperatures. | 它能够承受极端温度 |
[29:51] | Fire, heat, cold, water. | 火 热 冷 水 |
[29:53] | The EDC teams wouldn’t be able to detect a bomb | 搜查小组肯定不会检测到 |
[29:55] | if it was submerged. | 一个潜在水中的炸弹 |
[29:57] | But we’re nowhere near water. | 但是我们身边没有水源 |
[29:59] | Where’s the boiler room? | 锅炉房在哪 |
[30:01] | Can you hold that for a second? | 你先等一等 |
[30:02] | Open it up now! | 把它打开 |
[30:12] | Can you defuse it? | 能拆除吗 |
[30:14] | We found it. And guess what else is down here. | 我们找到了 猜猜看我们还找到了什么 |
[30:16] | 10,000 gallons of diesel. | 将近四万升柴油 |
[30:18] | Which means we’re gonna have to clear | 也就是说我们要清空的地方 |
[30:19] | a lot more than just this building. | 远不止这座大楼 |
[30:21] | Take Elias back to the Command Center | 把伊莱亚斯带回指挥中心 |
[30:22] | so they can take him into custody. | 让他们拘押他 |
[30:26] | Go with them, Elias. Please. | 跟他们走吧 伊莱亚斯 |
[30:29] | When they first called me, | 他们第一次找上我时 |
[30:30] | I thought I had no choice. | 我以为我别无选择 |
[30:33] | But that’s not the truth. | 其实我是有选择的 |
[30:36] | I was just too scared to make it. | 我只是太害怕了而不敢选 |
[30:37] | Elias. | 伊莱亚斯 |
[30:39] | Elias. | 伊莱亚斯 |
[30:41] | I’m not scared anymore. | 我不再害怕了 |
[30:42] | Elias, don’t. | 伊莱亚斯 不要 |
[30:44] | Hey! No! | 不 |
[30:49] | How bad is it in there? Are they singing yet? | 里面是有多糟 他们开始唱歌了没 |
[30:51] | I wouldn’t know. I’m leaving. | 我不知道 我要走了 |
[30:53] | At least, I would if I could get a damn Uber to show up. | 只是该死的优步快车还没到 |
[30:56] | In D.C. on new year’s eve? | 在除夕夜的华盛顿打车吗 |
[30:57] | You’re better off going inside | 你还是进去 |
[30:59] | and debating the merits of Trump with Claire Haas. | 跟克莱尔·哈斯辩论一下特朗普的长处吧 |
[31:02] | Ryan’s in there. | 瑞恩在里面 |
[31:06] | I thought he was in L.A. | 我以为他在洛杉矶 |
[31:07] | Yeah, well, apparently, l.A. Is a lot closer than we thought. | 看起来洛杉矶比我们想象中得要近 |
[31:12] | I know you don’t like what he did, | 我知道你不喜欢他之前的所为 |
[31:14] | but if you’re gonna hate anyone, hate me. | 如果你要恨的话 就恨我吧 |
[31:18] | It’s my fault. I made him lie to you. | 都是我的错 我强迫他骗你的 |
[31:19] | That’s not who he is. | 他本来不是这样的人 |
[31:21] | That man in there takes bullets | 里面的那个男人 |
[31:25] | for the people he cares about. | 愿意为他在乎的人挡枪子儿 |
[31:26] | I should know, he’s taken several for me. | 我知道的 他替我挡过几枪 |
[31:28] | And he’d take them for you, too, if it ever comes to that. | 如果真到了那个地步 他也会替你挡枪 |
[31:30] | Look, I know what you’re saying is right. | 我知道你说得都对 |
[31:33] | I just… | 我只是… |
[31:35] | I just can’t trust him anymore. | 我只是不能再相信他了 |
[31:37] | You’re in the FBI, Alex. | 你在联调局里 艾丽克丝 |
[31:39] | You’ll never trust anyone again. | 你再也不能相信任何人了 |
[31:41] | But you can stop believing that every dishonest thing | 但你可以去相信 一个人就算欺骗了人 |
[31:44] | that someone does is their true self. | 也不代表他们本性如此 |
[31:46] | Some people are simply good. | 有些人就是好人 |
[31:50] | Ask her, dad. | 问她 爸爸 |
[31:53] | – Claire. – What are you doing? | -克莱尔 -你来干什么 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s gotten into him. | 抱歉 我不知道这孩子怎么了 |
[31:56] | What are those notes for? | 为什么做写东西 |
[31:58] | I’m giving a toast for our family at midnight. | 我会在12点为大家祝酒 |
[32:00] | It’s so nice that we’re all here together. | 我们能聚在一起 实在太美好了 |
[32:03] | Why don’t you tell him about the short list? | 不如把候选名单的事告诉他吧 |
[32:07] | Go on, tell him. | 来吧 告诉他 |
[32:10] | Shelby, why don’t you and Caleb… | 谢尔比 不如你和凯勒布先… |
[32:12] | Yeah, why don’t we give them a moment? | 好 我们先回避一下吧 |
[32:13] | What? Do you — do you work for her now? | 怎么 你现在为她工作了吗 |
[32:14] | No, no, I-I think that my dad deserves to know, | 不 不 我认为我爸有权知道 |
[32:17] | after years of trying to get back together with my mom, | 毕竟他这么多来一直想跟我妈重修旧好 |
[32:20] | that the only reason that she said yes | 而我妈同意复合的唯一原因 |
[32:23] | is because she’s approved for the short list for V.P. | 就是她要竞选副总统了 |
[32:26] | And the DNC loves a candidate with strong family values, | 而民主党委员喜欢支持家庭观念强的候选人 |
[32:29] | and the great Claire Haas hates losing. | 伟大的克莱尔·哈斯痛恨失败 |
[32:37] | Is that true, Claire? | 是真的吗 克莱尔 |
[32:39] | The nomination is- | 这个提名… |
[32:41] | is completely unrelated to us. | 跟我们的复合无关 |
[32:45] | They’re ready, senator. | 大家都准备好了 参议员 |
[32:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:50] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[32:51] | B-because you don’t know | 因为你不知道 |
[32:52] | what it’s like to grow up in a house | 在一个充满谎言的家庭里长大 |
[32:54] | where everybody lies for a living. | 是什么感受 |
[32:55] | A-all that I’ve ever tried to do | 我所做的一切努力 |
[32:57] | is to get them to tell the truth. | 就是让他们说实话 |
[32:59] | And I am so sick of waiting for that to happen. | 我受够了等他们主动坦白 |
[33:03] | Hello, everyone. Good evening. | 大家晚上好 |
[33:07] | I want to thank you all | 我要感谢大家 |
[33:08] | for spending the last few moments of this year | 在这一年即将过去的时刻 |
[33:10] | with my family. | 跟我的家人欢聚 |
[33:12] | We’re so happy to have you here | 我们很高兴你们能赏脸到来 |
[33:13] | and to celebrate what has been an extraordinary year | 庆祝对民主党来说 |
[33:17] | for the democratic party. | 这意义非凡的一年 |
[33:20] | Let’s drink to that. | 让我们共同举杯 |
[33:22] | Of course you’re you. | 当然是你了 |
[33:24] | I’m…? | 我… |
[33:25] | Alex. Yeah, I just didn’t — I didn’t put it together, | 你是艾丽克丝 我没把一切都串起来想 |
[33:27] | which is actually pretty dumb of me, | 我真是挺傻的 |
[33:28] | if you think about it, | 因为如果仔细想想 |
[33:29] | Because, “A,” you told me you were a trainee, | 第一 你说过你是学员 |
[33:31] | “B,” You said your name was Alex, | 第二 你说过你叫艾丽克丝 |
[33:33] | And, “C,” Well, you are the most beautiful woman here, | 第三 你是这里最漂亮的女人 |
[33:35] | which shouldn’t bug me, | 这本不该让我闹心 |
[33:36] | but weirdly, it kind of does. | 但莫名其妙的 我确实有点闹心 |
[33:38] | I’m sorry. I just really have to ask you, | 抱歉 但我真的很想问你 |
[33:40] | are you and Ryan still married? | 你和瑞恩还是夫妻吗 |
[33:42] | ’cause he told me — | 因为他告诉我… |
[33:42] | At first, it was an e-mail — | 首先 是一封邮件 |
[33:44] | “I think I’m falling for my mark.” | “我觉得我爱上了我的任务目标” |
[33:45] | And then it was the texts and the skypes | 然后是各种短信和视频聊天 |
[33:47] | and the really long late-night phone calls | 在深夜煲电话粥 |
[33:49] | and the secret, sad beers down at the Old Settler. | 神神秘秘 在酒吧喝闷酒 |
[33:52] | And then the song. | 还有那首歌 |
[33:52] | Yeah. Yeah, he wrote a song about you. | 是的 他为你写了首歌 |
[33:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:57] | And now I’m trapped with him day and night, | 现在我天天跟他待在一起 |
[33:59] | and he is still talking all about you. | 而他嘴上挂的还是你 |
[34:01] | And because he can’t stop — | 因为他老是在谈你… |
[34:02] | because he’s had a little champagne — | 也因为他喝了点小酒… |
[34:04] | I now know that he thinks the fact | 我现在知道 |
[34:05] | you’re both at this party is fate, kismet — | 他觉得你俩都来这个派对是命运的安排 |
[34:08] | some sort of “When Harry met Sally” romantic-movie moment. | 《当哈利碰上莎莉》那种倾心浪漫的一刻 |
[34:11] | But while he’s watching that movie, | 但当他不切实际地幻想时 |
[34:13] | I’m seeing reality, | 我看到的是现实 |
[34:14] | which is that tomorrow, | 现实就是明天 |
[34:15] | you’re gonna go back to Quantico for three more months, | 你会回联调局继续受训三个月 |
[34:17] | and he’ll be undercover with me for up to a year — | 而他要继续和我卧底一年 |
[34:19] | still talking all about you. | 继续天天嘴上挂着你 |
[34:21] | I’m really sorry. I don’t know what to say — | 我很抱歉 我不知道该说什么好 |
[34:22] | No, no, no, no. Please, please. | 不 不 不用抱歉 |
[34:24] | This isn’t about apologies or excuses | 这不是为了让你道歉或找借口 |
[34:26] | or, like, the things we say to one another | 也不是让你为了没做过的事 |
[34:28] | when we think we’re being called out for something we didn’t do. | 去为自己辩解之类的 |
[34:30] | Because… you did do it. | 因为 你确实做了 |
[34:33] | You broke his heart. | 你伤了他的心 |
[34:34] | And I know how awful that is, because I broke it first. | 我知道这有多糟糕 因为我伤过他的心 |
[34:37] | He’s only had two weeks learning to live without you. | 他就这两周才开始适应没你的生活 |
[34:39] | He does not heal fast. | 他很难走出情伤 |
[34:42] | And now you want to break him again | 而你却为了跨年之吻 |
[34:43] | for some kiss at the end of a countdown? | 想让他再次陷入情伤吗 |
[34:45] | What happens tomorrow? | 那明天呢 |
[34:46] | What happens at 12:01? | 12点01分呢 |
[34:49] | Give him a chance to put himself back together | 给他一个重新振作起来的机会吧 |
[34:51] | before you break him apart again. | 别再伤得他体无完肤了 |
[34:56] | And…happy new year. | 新年快乐 |
[34:59] | You really are beautiful. | 你真的很美 |
[35:03] | No running. No running. Just keep moving. | 不用跑 别跑 继续走就行 |
[35:05] | Follow the FBI detail out the door | 跟着联调局特遣队走出这个门 |
[35:07] | and into the E.C.C. | 进入紧急事故控制中心 |
[35:09] | Stay calm. No need to panic. | 冷静 别慌 |
[35:22] | They’re working as fast as they can, | 他们在尽快处理了 |
[35:24] | but if they can’t defuse it, | 但如果拆不了 |
[35:25] | we might not have time to get ourselves out. | 我们可能没时间安全撤退 |
[35:27] | They’ll have time. | 他们会有时间的 |
[35:31] | I’m sorry about all this. | 对于这一切 我很抱歉 |
[35:32] | No. We’re not doing that. | 不 别生死告别 |
[35:42] | Senator Haas. | 哈斯参议员 |
[35:44] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:45] | I regretted it – the moment that it happened. | 这段关系一开始时 我就后悔了 |
[35:47] | It was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[35:49] | You think I care that you slept with my husband? | 你觉得我在乎你睡了我丈夫吗 |
[35:52] | He can do what he wants. | 他想怎样都行 |
[35:53] | You destroyed my son. | 你毁了我儿子 |
[35:55] | That’s unforgivable. | 不可饶恕 |
[35:57] | And I plan to make it my business to destroy you, too. | 而我也打算毁了你 |
[36:05] | Count along with me. | 跟我一起倒数吧 |
[36:07] | 10… | 十 |
[36:09] | 9… | 九 |
[36:11] | 8… | 八 |
[36:14] | 7… | 七 |
[36:16] | 6… | 六 |
[36:18] | 5… | 五 |
[36:20] | 4… | 四 |
[36:23] | 3… | 三 |
[36:25] | 2… | 二 |
[36:27] | 1… | 一 |
[36:30] | Happy new year! | 新年快乐 |
[36:36] | Come on. I’ll take you back. | 走 我带你回去 |
[36:43] | We’re confirmed. | 确认 |
[36:45] | It’s defused. | 炸弹成功拆除 |
[36:48] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[36:49] | They’ve defused the bomb. It’s safe. | 他们拆除了炸弹 你安全了 |
[36:51] | You can let it go. | 可以放手了 |
[37:07] | I just wanted to ask you — | 我只想问你… |
[37:09] | why do you give us those cases? | 你为什么给我们那些案子 |
[37:11] | They can’t be solved. | 都是破不了的案子 |
[37:12] | To remind you that you can gather | 提醒你们 |
[37:14] | the smartest, bravest, most committed people, | 即使聚集了最聪明 最勇敢 最忠诚的人 |
[37:17] | give them the best advantages of technology and information, | 并且拥有强大的科技与信息做后盾 |
[37:21] | and they will still lose, | 照样还是会输 |
[37:23] | still get outwitted. | 还是会斗不过罪犯 |
[37:24] | Then why keep them open? | 那为什么还继续查呢 |
[37:26] | Why not just admit – that you couldn’t solve them? | 为什么不承认你们破不了这些案子 |
[37:29] | When the FBI loses, | 当联调局输了 |
[37:30] | it’s different than a loss for other people. | 跟其他人的损失不一样 |
[37:33] | It means more when the stakes are so high, | 代价太大时 意味着损失更大 |
[37:35] | so we don’t like to call it a loss. | 所以我们不愿承认失败 |
[37:37] | We just don’t want to look at it that way. | 我们就是不愿这样想 |
[37:40] | You don’t think it’s wrong to | 你不觉得这样不对吗 |
[37:42] | not admit defeat, | 不承认失败 |
[37:44] | Not accept your weaknesses? | 不接纳自己的弱点 |
[37:47] | Oh, yeah. I do. | 我觉得这样不对 |
[37:48] | But I don’t make the rules. | 但规则不是由我定的 |
[37:56] | I don’t feel like – going back in there right now. | 我现在不想回去 |
[38:00] | Take me somewhere? | 带我去别的地方吧 |
[38:03] | Where? | 去哪 |
[38:04] | Anywhere. | 哪里都行 |
[38:06] | I don’t think I’m ready to accept defeat right now, | 我现在还没准备好承认失败 |
[38:08] | and — and going back in there would… | 如果回去 会让我… |
[38:12] | it would feel like that. | 让我觉得我失败了 |
[38:16] | I’m your teacher. | 我是你的老师 |
[38:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:19] | Teach me something. | 教我点东西吧 |
[38:28] | Well, you left without saying goodbye. | 你没打招呼就走了 |
[38:31] | I, um, I got a ride home with Vasquez. | 我跟巴兹克斯一起回来的 |
[38:33] | She wanted to work on her case some more. | 她想继续研究她的案子 |
[38:35] | Are you mad at me about something? | 你生我气了吗 |
[38:38] | Do you even know what you did? | 你知道自己做了什么吗 |
[38:40] | I told you that I wasn’t gonna surround you with family, | 我跟你说不会让你卷进我家的事 |
[38:43] | and then – I surrounded you with family. | 结果让你周旋于我家人之间 |
[38:47] | Caleb, I like your family. | 凯勒布 我喜欢你的家人 |
[38:49] | And they are trying really hard. | 他们很用心经营这个家 |
[38:53] | But you just had to reach in there and destroy it. | 但你非得毁了他们的苦心 |
[38:56] | And why? | 为什么 |
[38:57] | What — because they have hope? | 因为他们心怀希望吗 |
[38:58] | Because they’re lying to each other. | 因为他们相互欺骗 |
[39:00] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[39:02] | Who cares if your mom is using your dad? | 谁在乎你妈是不是利用你爸 |
[39:05] | Look, you always said that he wanted another chance. | 你总说他想再要一次机会 |
[39:07] | Now he’s getting one. | 他得到了 |
[39:08] | And maybe — | 也许… |
[39:09] | maybe she has to tell herself it’s about politics | 也许她必须跟自己说这么做是出于政治目的 |
[39:12] | because it’s too painful to admit | 因为在经历了这些事后 |
[39:14] | that she still loves him after everything that happened. | 要她承认自己还爱着他太痛苦了 |
[39:16] | You have no idea. | 这都说不准 |
[39:18] | And it is not your place | 你没资格 |
[39:19] | to reach in there and screw with their process — | 掺和进去 毁了这一切… |
[39:22] | just like it is not your place to go behind my back | 就像你没资格背着我 |
[39:25] | and give Samar’s number to the FBI. | 把萨玛的号码给了联调局一样 |
[39:28] | You mean the girl – that was conning you for years? | 你是说那个骗了你好多年的女人吗 |
[39:30] | So you should have told me | 你该先告诉我 |
[39:31] | and let me deal with it, | 让我先消化一下 |
[39:33] | rather than forcing me to. | 而不是逼着我去解决 |
[39:35] | Yeah, but people need to know the truth. | 但应该告诉人们真相 |
[39:37] | That’s why we’re here. | 这是我们培训的目的 |
[39:39] | The FBI raided the safe house of four sistemics members | 联调局今早突袭了肯塔基州法兰克福的一间藏身所 |
[39:42] | in Frankfort, Kentucky, this morning — | 里面有四名邪教成员 |
[39:44] | hours before their planned suicide bomb attack | 他们打算几个小时后在州最高法院 |
[39:47] | on the State Supreme Court | 该教成员的庭审开场之时 |
[39:48] | during the opening remarks in the Sistemics’ trial. | 发动一场自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[39:50] | The raid was led by a Special Agent Clayton Haas. | 本次行动由克莱顿·哈斯负责 |
[39:54] | Look, I told you — – they brainwashed me. | 我说过了 他们给我洗脑了 |
[39:57] | All right? They made me believe that | 让我误信 |
[39:58] | the government was taking away our liberties. | 政府正在剥夺我们的自由 |
[39:59] | But I — I was 17! | 但我那时只有17岁 |
[40:02] | – I was just a kid! – And what? | -我还是个孩子 -所以呢 |
[40:04] | You thought if you blew yourself up | 你觉得你在法庭上 |
[40:06] | in the middle of the courthouse, | 把自己炸飞了 |
[40:07] | you would show people the truth? | 你就能让人们看到真相吗 |
[40:09] | For so long, I’ve been trying to realize | 这么久以来 我一直努力弄清 |
[40:12] | why I’ve never told you that I love you. | 我为什么一直没对你说 我爱你 |
[40:15] | Because I do. | 因为我真的爱你 |
[40:17] | Caleb, I love you so much. | 凯勒布 我真的很爱你 |
[40:19] | But I know that you’ll hurt me — | 但我知道你会伤害我… |
[40:21] | again and again, | 一次又一次 |
[40:22] | regardless of whether it’s right to, | 不管这么做对不对 |
[40:25] | because you are willing to blow things up | 因为你愿意去搞破坏 |
[40:28] | just to get people to see your truth, | 只为了让人看清你说的真相 |
[40:30] | instead of helping them find it for themselves. | 而不是帮助他们 让他们自己找出来 |
[40:36] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分手吗 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:40] | Caleb, I-I’m done getting hurt by you. By anyone. | 凯勒布 我不想再被你 被任何人伤害了 |
[40:44] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[41:02] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[41:03] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[41:05] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[41:06] | Charlie, who did this to you? | 查理 谁干的 |
[41:12] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么可以帮你 |
[41:14] | Yes, I need an ambulance. | 请派辆救护车来 |
[41:15] | – I’ll send one. – Yes, now, please. | -好的 -请快点 |
[41:18] | Are you at Anacostia Lane? | 你在阿纳科斯蒂亚大道吗 |
[41:19] | Yes, that’s where I’m calling from. | 是 我就在这里 |
[41:21] | Just stay calm, Ma’am. | 冷静 女士 |
[41:24] | Ma’am? Are you still there? | 女士 你还在吗 |
[41:26] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:28] | I’m so sorry I didn’t believe in you. | 我很抱歉我之前不信你 |
[41:34] | Mr. Raymond. Happy new year! | 雷蒙德先生 新年快乐 |
[41:36] | So good to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了 |
[41:38] | We expected you a few weeks ago. | 我们几个星期前就联系你了 |
[41:40] | I couldn’t make it, but I’m here now. | 我当时没时间 但我现在来了 |
[41:41] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[41:42] | We have the vault open | 按照你的要求 |
[41:43] | so you can see the safety deposit boxes, as requested, | 我们开了保险库 你可以去看保险箱了 |
[41:46] | and decide which meet your needs. | 决定要选用哪一个 |
[41:47] | Show me the four biggest you guys have. | 给我看下这里最大的四个 |
[41:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:50] | Beautiful space — so close to Grand Central. | 这里真漂亮 离中央车站真近 |
[41:57] | I don’t understand. Were there two bombs? | 怎么回事 有两个炸弹吗 |
[41:59] | Or the bomb in the hotel was a decoy | 也许酒店里的炸弹只是个诱饵 |
[42:00] | and Elias was distracting us | 伊莱亚斯只是在声东击西 |
[42:02] | so he could set his real plan in motion. | 好让他实施真正的计划 |
[42:03] | But what was his plan? What blew up? | 什么计划啊 什么被炸了 |
[42:07] | Move! | 让开 |
[42:11] | Oh, my God. The Command Center. | 我的天 指挥中心 |
[42:16] | Who was inside, Alex? | 谁在里面 艾丽克丝 |
[42:19] | Was everyone inside? | 大家都在里面吗 |