时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Alex Parrish. I’m an FBI agent. | 我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 是一名联调局特工 |
[00:03] | In July, a terrorist blew up Grand Central Terminal in New York. | 七月时 一名恐怖分子引爆了纽约中央车站 |
[00:06] | Nine months before that, I was still a trainee. | 九个月前 我只是一名特工学员 |
[00:09] | These people were my friends, at least, I thought they were. | 这些人是我的朋友 至少我以为是 |
[00:12] | One of them is a terrorist. | 其中有人是恐怖分子 |
[00:14] | And now I’m racing to find out who they are | 我要在他们发动下一次袭击之前 |
[00:16] | before they strike again. | 尽快找出真凶 |
[00:18] | My son made a plan, an attack. He’s up for parole. | 我儿子计划发动恐怖袭击 目前正在假释 |
[00:21] | Charlie, who did this to you? | 查理 这是谁干的 |
[00:23] | Your girlfriend. | 你的女友 |
[00:23] | Been giving away money | 一直在给一个 |
[00:24] | to a woman she says is her sister. | 她声称是她姐姐的人汇款 |
[00:26] | You got what you wanted. Setting me up. | 你得逞了 陷害于我 |
[00:29] | I got a call from someone. | 我接到了一个电话 |
[00:30] | They disguised their voice. I had no choice. | 我听不出他们是谁 我没得选 |
[00:33] | It’s safe. You can let it go. | 已经安全了 你可以放手了 |
[00:34] | We found the bomb. | 我们找到了炸弹 |
[00:35] | The bomb in the hotel was a decoy. | 酒店里的炸弹只是幌子 |
[00:37] | But what was his plan? What blew up? | 可他的计划是什么 哪里爆炸了 |
[00:39] | The command center. | 是指挥中心 |
[00:46] | I believe that Elias Harper did not act alone. | 我确信伊莱亚斯·哈珀还有同谋 |
[00:51] | I was there in that hotel room, | 我当时在酒店房间里 |
[00:53] | and I know in my heart | 我非常确信 |
[00:54] | that every word about his being manipulated is true. | 他确实是受人指使才这么做的 |
[00:58] | That was Special Agent Alex Parrish | 以上是艾丽克丝·帕里什特工 |
[01:00] | giving her first day of testimony at the hearing | 为协助调查纽约三个多月前的爆炸案 |
[01:02] | to investigate the deadly attacks in New York City more than three months ago. | 在第一天听证会上做出的证词 |
[01:06] | Parrish still believes that Harper, | 帕里什仍相信哈珀 |
[01:07] | the man the FBI claims is responsible | 也就是联调局宣称的爆炸案凶手 |
[01:10] | for the deaths of hundreds, including 32 FBI agents, | 导致百人死亡 包括32名探员的罪魁祸首 |
[01:13] | was actually just the fall guy | 实际上只是替罪羊 |
[01:15] | for a terrorist mastermind who remains at large. | 指使他的恐怖头目现仍逍遥法外 |
[01:18] | And now her claims are gaining widespread acceptance. | 目前她的证词已获得广泛认可 |
[01:21] | The FBI is just going after Alex again, | 联调局只是再次打击艾丽克丝 |
[01:23] | but she’ll prove everyone wrong, | 但她会证明所有人都是错的 |
[01:25] | just like after Grand Central. | 就像中央车站事件之后那样 |
[01:26] | That’s making Parrish, the FBI’s former most wanted, | 这让帕里什 前联调局头号通缉犯 |
[01:29] | also its most controversial. | 成了最受争议的联调局探员 |
[01:31] | Many in Washington feel Parrish | 很多政府要员认为帕里什 |
[01:32] | is just playing on people’s fears. | 只是在利用公众的恐惧心理 |
[01:34] | That includes vice presidential candidate Claire Haas. | 其中包括副总统候选人克莱尔·哈斯 |
[01:37] | Her husband, | 她的丈夫 |
[01:38] | Executive Assistant Director Clayton Haas, | 行政助理局长克莱顿·哈斯 |
[01:40] | was one of the 32 agents killed in the second attack. | 是第二次袭击中身亡的32位探员之一 |
[01:43] | There is no doubt in any reasonable person’s mind | 毫无疑问 任何会思考的人都知道 |
[01:47] | that, despite his claims, Elias Harper acted alone. | 不管伊莱亚斯·哈珀怎么辩解 他没有同伙 |
[01:51] | You can put the game back on, Mike. | 你可以继续看比赛了 麦克 |
[01:52] | And I, along with my colleagues… | 我和同僚… |
[01:59] | On the house. Keep your chin up. | 酒钱算我的 振作点 |
[02:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:04] | Can I buy you another? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[02:08] | My drinks are free, and you’re not my type. | 我喝酒不要钱 你也不是我的菜 |
[02:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:17] | How ’bout I list five things about you | 不如我列出关于你的五点 |
[02:21] | to prove that I’m right and if any of them are false, | 证明我说得对 如果有一条不对 |
[02:23] | you get to sit down and buy me a drink. | 你就可以坐下请我喝一杯 |
[02:26] | Go. | 成交 |
[02:27] | One, you’re vain. | 第一 你虚荣心很强 |
[02:30] | You just had your teeth whitened a couple months ago | 几个月前你去漂白过牙齿 |
[02:32] | instead of getting that cavity filled in your bottom right molar. | 而你应该去补下你右下颚的那颗蛀牙 |
[02:36] | Shows up when you smile. | 你一笑别人就能看到 |
[02:38] | Two, you’re materialistic. | 第二 你崇拜物质至上 |
[02:41] | That Bremont on your wrist | 你手上那块宝名表 |
[02:43] | probably costs more than I make in a month, | 售价大概比我一个月的工资还多 |
[02:45] | which brings me to three, you do this a lot. | 由此我断定 第三 你常去搭讪 |
[02:48] | Your friend over there bailed as soon as we started talking. | 我们一说话 你朋友就走了 |
[02:51] | You’re used to girls falling all over you in bars, | 你在酒吧时身边总有美女相伴 |
[02:54] | even though, four, | 尽管如此 第四 |
[02:55] | you’ve never really had a meaningful relationship. | 你从没谈过一场真心的恋爱 |
[02:57] | No one’s ever broken your heart | 你从没受过情伤 |
[02:59] | ’cause you’ve never let a woman close enough, | 因为你从不让女人走进你的内心 |
[03:01] | which tells me, five, you’re bad news. | 所以第五 你不是什么好鸟 |
[03:04] | You’re not interested in anything real. | 你不打算谈真感情 |
[03:07] | So I, uh, can’t sit, then? | 看来我不能坐下了 |
[03:11] | No. | 不 |
[03:13] | You don’t get to sit. But… | 你不能坐 不过… |
[03:29] | Okay. Stop. Stop. | 好了 停下 停下 |
[03:31] | What? Did I do something? | 怎么了 我做了什么吗 |
[03:32] | I’m sorry. It’s just that I can’t. I can’t. | 抱歉 只是我不能这样 不能 |
[03:34] | At least let me get your number. | 至少留个电话吧 |
[03:37] | You know, I’m the CTO of a telecom company. | 我是一家电信公司的首席技术官 |
[03:39] | With my clearance, I can get any number I want, even yours. | 借此可以查到所有人的号码 包括你的 |
[03:42] | We’ll see about that, now, won’t we? | 那咱们等着瞧 如何 |
[03:49] | The second half of your training begins now, | 下半场训练现在开始 |
[03:52] | and it’s not gonna get any easier. | 绝不会比上半场轻松的 |
[03:54] | Parrish, you’re dragging. | 帕里什 你懈怠了 |
[03:56] | Good form. Keep it up. | 动作到位 继续保持 |
[03:58] | What happened to us? | 咱们怎么回事 |
[03:59] | We used to be the top in our class at P.T. | 以前体育锻炼咱们都是拿第一的 |
[04:01] | We just let ourselves get distracted. | 主要是我们分心了 |
[04:03] | Have you heard from Booth? | 你有布斯的消息吗 |
[04:04] | No. Nothing. | 完全没有 |
[04:06] | You’re lucky. | 你倒幸运 |
[04:07] | Being followed around by your ex all day gets old fast. | 成天被前任跟着 很快就让人厌烦了 |
[04:11] | Well, so is being booty-called by bitmoji every night. | 每天晚上被人发信息约炮也很烦 |
[04:14] | That’s it. Starting right now, | 够了 从现在开始 |
[04:17] | the only thing we focus on is our training. | 咱们要全身心投入到训练中 |
[04:19] | We block out all the noise. | 把所有干扰抛到脑后 |
[04:21] | Preach. | 说定了 |
[04:23] | Let’s go. | 加油 |
[04:24] | Do you remember what any of your kidnappers looked like? | 你还记得哪个绑匪的长相吗 |
[04:26] | I already told my mom. | 我已经跟我妈说了 |
[04:28] | They had me blindfolded the whole time. | 他们一直给我蒙着眼 |
[04:30] | Did they have accents? | 他们说话有口音吗 |
[04:31] | American. | 都是美国腔 |
[04:33] | Nothing special. | 没什么特别的 |
[04:36] | Why don’t you tell me about your escape? | 那说说你是怎么逃出来的 |
[04:37] | There’s nothing much to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[04:39] | They didn’t tie me up tight enough. | 他们把我绑得不够紧 |
[04:42] | Charlie, agent Maxwell | 查理 麦克斯韦特工 |
[04:43] | Is just trying to find the men who did this to you. | 只是想找到伤害你的人 |
[04:45] | Well, ma, I can’t remember what I can’t remember. | 妈 不记得就是不记得了 |
[04:47] | Why don’t you step outside for a second? | 要不你先出去一下 |
[04:49] | Let me talk to agent Maxwell alone. | 让我和麦克斯韦探员单独谈谈 |
[04:56] | How’s your family? | 你家里人还好吧 |
[04:57] | I still remember the look on your mom’s face at graduation. | 我到现在还记得你妈在毕业典礼上的表情 |
[05:00] | Look, Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[05:01] | – He’s tired. – I know. | -他很累了 -我知道 |
[05:02] | – He hasn’t slept for days. – I know. | -他好几天没睡觉了 -我知道 |
[05:04] | He just needs more time. | 他只是需要更多时间 |
[05:05] | The terror cell that took Charlie | 抓走查理的恐怖分子团伙 |
[05:07] | is part of the Islamic Front. | 隶属于伊斯兰阵线 |
[05:09] | We believe they’re planning an attack here, as we speak. | 我们确信他们此时正针对这里谋划恐怖袭击 |
[05:12] | Out of respect for you and everything you taught, | 我尊敬你 也敬你为人师表 |
[05:14] | I can give you one more day. | 我可以再给你一天时间 |
[05:15] | But if Charlie doesn’t start bringing us names, faces, | 但如果查理不肯透露名字 相貌特征 |
[05:18] | I’m gonna need to bring him down to the field office, | 我就得带他去局里了 |
[05:21] | and you won’t be allowed to be present. | 而你则禁止在场 |
[05:36] | 在吗 好久没联系了 我有个疯狂的想法 | |
[05:45] | I just came to ask what you want me to do | 我就是过来问下该怎么处理 |
[05:46] | with the 40,000 saudi riyals | 那四万沙特里亚尔 |
[05:48] | that have been sitting in my account for a week, | 这钱已经在我账户里一周了 |
[05:50] | Courtesy of your half-sister, all-con-artist, Samar. | 多谢你那个一半血缘的姐姐 大骗子萨玛 |
[05:53] | Caleb, I can’t right now. Just leave me alone, okay? | 凯勒布 我现在不想提 出去好吗 |
[06:06] | Tidying up? | 整理东西吗 |
[06:07] | I came here with a lot of questions. | 我带着很多疑问加入训练营 |
[06:09] | Got the answers that I needed. | 现在已经得到了想要的答案 |
[06:11] | A clean slate, that’s a powerful thing. | 往事一笔勾销 这可厉害了 |
[06:14] | You know, you once said I was the best. | 你说过我曾经是最棒的 |
[06:15] | Well, saying goodbye to this is the only way I can be again. | 把这些抛之脑后 我才能重回顶峰 |
[06:20] | We doing this? | 我们出发吧 |
[06:22] | Now or never. | 时不我待 |
[06:32] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[06:33] | Trainees, meet the class above you. | 学员们 这是你们上一批的学员班 |
[06:37] | They are one month ahead of you in their training, | 他们比你们早受训一个月 |
[06:39] | which means they’re better, faster, and smarter than you. | 这意味着他们比你们更棒 更快 更聪明 |
[06:42] | And more prepared for what’s to come. | 对未知事物准备的更充分 |
[06:44] | Take a good look, | 看清楚了 |
[06:45] | cause these are the people | 因为这些人 |
[06:46] | That are gonna spend the day kicking your ass. | 今天要给你们点厉害瞧瞧 |
[06:48] | In the field, you will face off | 在实战中 你将会面对 |
[06:50] | against enemies who are always one step ahead of you. | 总是先你一步的敌人 |
[06:53] | That’s why, today, you’ll face off | 这就是为什么你们今天要面对 |
[06:54] | with a class of NATs that is that step ahead. | 那个先你一步的新生班 |
[06:57] | We like to think of this as Quantico’s version of color wars. | 我们喜欢把这称作匡提科版的”彩色大战” |
[07:00] | Or, as I like to call it, the turning point. | 而我喜欢叫它”转折点” |
[07:04] | The grading for this exam will be very simple. | 这次考试的评分标准很简单 |
[07:06] | The winning class will choose five from the losing class to go home… | 赢的班级可以从输的班级里选五个人淘汰 |
[07:10] | …any trainee they want. | 想淘汰谁就淘汰谁 |
[07:12] | So, good luck, and may the best class win. | 祝你们好运 狭路相逢勇者胜 |
[07:17] | We got this. | 我们一定赢 |
[07:29] | The hearing’s in 30 minutes. We can’t be late. | 离听证会还有半小时 我们不能迟到 |
[07:31] | I know. I’m nearly done. | 我知道 我准备得差不多了 |
[07:33] | How much do you miss JTTF right now, huh? | 你现在很怀念联合反恐任务小组吧 |
[07:35] | Yeah, I love orphaning my cases for a babysitting detail. | 是啊 我”喜欢”放着案子不办来给人当”护卫” |
[07:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[07:38] | Comparing Elias’s cellphone records | 通过局里作为证据 |
[07:40] | that the Bureau submitted as evidence | 提交的伊莱亚斯通话记录 |
[07:42] | against those of the cellphone company’s internal records | 来比对电话公司的内部记录 |
[07:44] | to see if there have been any omissions or keystroke errors. | 看是否有遗漏或有输入错误 |
[07:48] | You know, I mean, mistakes happen — I’m living proof. | 因为他们难免犯错 我就是个证明 |
[07:51] | You know, if you change your statement, | 你知道如果你改变证词 |
[07:52] | – you can come back to work. -No, no, no. | -你就可以复职了 -不 不 不 |
[07:54] | The only reason why I’m not at work | 我之所以没去上班 |
[07:56] | is because Liam and Miranda put me on “Trauma leave.” | 是因为廉姆和米兰达让我休”创伤假” |
[07:58] | And you know what? I was in that hotel. | 知道吗 我当时就在那个酒店里 |
[08:00] | I was with Elias. I heard what he said. | 跟伊莱亚斯在一起 听到他怎么说的 |
[08:02] | I — so did I. | 我也是啊 |
[08:03] | And I spent weeks, | 我花了数周 |
[08:05] | along with Ryan, Shelby, Simon, the twins, and the Bureau, | 跟瑞恩 谢尔比 西蒙 双胞胎 联调局一起 |
[08:08] | trying to find a single piece of evidence | 试图去找一丝证据 |
[08:10] | that supported the mastermind theory, and there wasn’t any. | 来证明他是受人指使的 但没有找到 |
[08:12] | He made it up to stall us. | 他编这个瞎话是为了拖住我们 |
[08:14] | He just wanted to get everyone into the bank that mattered. | 他就是想让重要人物入瓮而已 |
[08:18] | Just because you don’t find evidence | 你们没找到证据 |
[08:20] | doesn’t mean there isn’t any. | 不代表没有证据 |
[08:22] | We need to find the needle. | 我们要找到那根针[关键线索] |
[08:23] | There is no needle. | 根本没有那根针 |
[08:24] | If there was a second terrorist out there, | 如果真有第二个恐怖分子 |
[08:26] | something else would have happened by now. | 早就会有事情发生了 |
[08:41] | You’ll tell Alex Parrish what I said? | 你们会转告艾丽克丝·帕里什吗 |
[08:43] | Why don’t you come down? | 不如你先下来 |
[08:45] | And you can tell her yourself. | 你去亲自告诉她 |
[08:47] | I can’t do that. I’m sorry. | 我做不到 对不起 |
[08:52] | Stop! | 别跳 |
[09:02] | Listen very carefully. | 听仔细了 |
[09:04] | There’s a bomb underneath grand central. | 中央车站里有一枚炸弹 |
[09:06] | 纽约法院 听证会第二天 | |
[09:06] | It was placed there by an FBI Agent, | 是一名联调局探员放置的 |
[09:08] | part of a class that entered Quantico last September. | 该学员来自去年九月入训练营的班级 |
[09:11] | I understand the Bureau has assembled | 我知道联调局已经得到了 |
[09:15] | a version of this 911 call with the voice unscrambled. | 这个报警电话的原声 |
[09:19] | May we hear that now? | 现在可以听吗 |
[09:20] | Listen very carefully. | 听仔细了 |
[09:22] | There’s a bomb underneath grand central. | 中央车站里有一枚炸弹 |
[09:25] | It was placed there by an FBI agent, | 是一名联调局探员放置的 |
[09:27] | part of a class that entered Quantico last September. | 该学员来自去年九月入训练营的班级 |
[09:30] | You need to evacuate immediately. | 你们需要紧急疏散 |
[09:32] | Do you recognize the voice on that recording, Mr. Asher? | 你能辨别出录音里的声音吗 艾瑟先生 |
[09:40] | Elias Harper. | 是伊莱亚斯·哈珀 |
[09:42] | He blew up grand central, and then, four days later, | 他炸掉了中央车站 四天后 |
[09:44] | he blew up the FBI’s Emergency Command Center. | 他炸掉了联调局的应急指挥中心 |
[09:48] | And do you believe Elias Harper acted alone? | 你确认伊莱亚斯·哈珀没有同谋 |
[09:51] | Let me remind you we are an impartial committee, | 提醒你一下 这是一个公正的委员会 |
[09:54] | and it’s important the views you express here today | 你今天在此表达的观点仅为你个人想法 |
[09:57] | are yours and yours alone. | 这点很重要 |
[10:00] | I’ll ask again — | 我再问一遍 |
[10:02] | Do you believe Elias Harper acted alone? | 你认为这是伊莱亚斯·哈珀独自策划的吗 |
[10:07] | Yes, sir. I do. | 是的 议员阁下 |
[10:10] | Mr. Asher, how are you so certain? | 艾瑟先生 你为什么这么肯定 |
[10:13] | Because I’ve spent the last three months of my life | 因为过去三个月 |
[10:15] | taking apart everything Elias ever said to me. | 我一直在琢磨伊莱亚斯说过的话 |
[10:18] | I walked away from the Bureau… | 我离开了联调局 |
[10:21] | this city… | 离开了这座城市 |
[10:23] | my entire life, | 放弃了我原本的人生 |
[10:24] | all so that I could make sense of what happened. | 只为了弄清发生的这一切 |
[10:26] | And there is not a doubt in my mind | 我绝对相信 |
[10:29] | that Elias Harper acted alone. | 伊莱亚斯·哈珀是独自作案 |
[10:31] | He hated the FBI. | 他痛恨联调局 |
[10:32] | He made his career taking apart their cases in court. | 他专门推翻联调局的案子 以此发展自己的事业 |
[10:36] | The attacks were Elias’ way of making a statement, | 恐怖袭击是伊莱亚斯表明立场的方式 |
[10:39] | and 32 agents paid the price for it. | 而32名探员因此牺牲 |
[10:45] | 彩色大战训练 高低年级对决 | |
[10:48] | This may seem like a game, but I can assure you it is not. | 这看上去像游戏 其实不然 |
[10:52] | Each trainee will be scored individually. | 每个学员会被单独打分 |
[10:55] | At the end of the day, | 训练结束时 |
[10:56] | the scores will be tallied for each class. | 统计每个班的得分 |
[10:59] | Whichever class has the most points wins. | 得分高的班级获胜 |
[11:03] | Whichever class loses has five members sent home. | 落败的班级就要淘汰五名学员 |
[11:09] | Don’t forget they vetted our applications for background checks. | 别忘了他们做过我们的背景调查 |
[11:12] | They know us, but we don’t know them. | 他们了解我们 但我们不了解他们 |
[11:14] | Well, I guess we better level the playing field. | 看来我们要使竞争环境更公平些了 |
[11:17] | Melissa in admissions still have that crush on you? | 招生处的梅丽莎还暗恋你吗 |
[11:25] | Drew Perales — born in Humboldt Park, | 德鲁·佩拉尔 出生于汉保德公园 |
[11:27] | drafted in the first round by Chicago, | 第一轮就被芝加哥熊队选中 |
[11:29] | but retired after just two seasons | 但两赛季后就退役 |
[11:31] | to lead a class-action lawsuit against the NFL. | 发起集体诉讼控告橄榄球联盟 |
[11:34] | Need to be pretty fearless to go up against the NFL. | 得很有种才敢跟橄榄球联盟对着干吧 |
[11:37] | Sounds like a man who’s not afraid of a good fight. | 听上去是个不怕挑战的人 |
[11:39] | Parrish, Perales — you’re up. | 帕里什 佩拉尔 你们上 |
[11:41] | You’re Alex? | 你就是艾丽克丝吗 |
[11:42] | Relax, Tebow. Blow the whistle. | 放轻松 橄榄球手 吹哨吧 |
[11:51] | Dr. Will Olsen — got his PhD from Harvard at 22. | 威尔·奥尔森博士 22岁获得哈佛博士 |
[11:56] | antisocial tendencies | 具有反社会倾向 |
[11:57] | include gaze avoidance and obsessive verbal memory. | 不喜欢视线接触 强迫性形像记忆 |
[12:00] | He worked at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory at NASA. | 在航空航天局喷气推进实验室工作过 |
[12:03] | Great, yeah, he’s literally a rocket scientist. | 好极了 这是个火箭专家啊 |
[12:09] | Caleb Jacob Haas — born December 17, 1990, | 凯勒布·雅各布·哈斯 生于1990年12月17日 |
[12:12] | in Chevy Chase, Maryland, to Clayton and Claire Haas. | 马里兰州切维·切斯镇 克莱顿与克莱尔·哈斯之子 |
[12:14] | Graduated Sidwell Friends at the bottom of his class. | 毕业于西德维尔之友高中 成绩垫底 |
[12:16] | Okay, rocket man, here’s how this is gonna go down. | 好了火箭男 剧本是这样 |
[12:18] | I’m gonna smack you around a little silly, | 我准备把你打懵 |
[12:20] | and you’re just gonna try not to bruise too much, okay? | 你争取别伤得太难看 好吗 |
[12:27] | The NAT who cracks the firewall first | 率先攻破防火墙的学员 |
[12:29] | wins 10 points for their class. | 为全班赢得10分 |
[12:36] | Okay, here’s how this is going to go. | 好了 剧本会这样演 |
[12:38] | I’m gonna slap you around a little silly, | 我准备把你抽懵 |
[12:39] | and you just try not to bruise too much, okay? | 你争取别伤得太难看 好吗 |
[12:44] | Did I do something to offend you? | 我得罪过你吗 |
[12:46] | Or is this how you got half the guys on campus | 还是说这是你勾引全校半数男生 |
[12:47] | to fall in love with you? | 爱上你的伎俩 |
[12:48] | Said the guy who posed nude for men’s health. | 为《男士健康》拍裸照的人还有脸说我 |
[12:51] | I had a sock on only ’cause I was cold. | 因为冷 我当时没全脱 还穿着袜子 |
[12:55] | You shouldn’t talk too much. It slows down your breathing. | 你就别多话了 会减慢呼吸 |
[12:58] | So does pacing yourself so you can do this… | 注意节奏也会减缓呼吸 |
[13:00] | …when the time comes. | 届时让我显身手 |
[13:02] | Iris Chang — | 艾瑞丝·张 |
[13:03] | born in Shanghai, raised in Beverly Hills. | 生于上海 长于比弗利山庄 |
[13:06] | graduated valedictorian from Harvard-Westlake | 哈佛西湖学校的毕业生代表 |
[13:08] | and enrolled at USC where she founded six startups | 进入南加大深造 创办了6家公司 |
[13:11] | and successfully sued all her business partners | 并成功起诉了所有创业伙伴 |
[13:14] | out of their shares. | 令他们失去股权 |
[13:15] | Sorry. Forgot to take my rings off. | 抱歉 忘脱戒指了 |
[13:18] | She fights dirty. | 她净出阴招 |
[13:22] | Sorry. I just hit hard. | 抱歉 下手重了 |
[13:37] | Hey, mom sent that care package. | 咱妈寄来了一个食品包裹 |
[13:40] | That’s nice. | 挺好 |
[13:41] | But you didn’t want to bring it back with you after new year’s? | 你新年后你没带它回去吗 |
[13:43] | It was too much to take on the plane. | 坐飞机带不了这么多东西 |
[13:44] | Wait. I thought you drove. | 我以为你开车回去的 |
[13:46] | Why are you interrogating me? | 你为什么审讯我 |
[13:49] | Miranda, how is Charlie doing? | 米兰达 查理怎么样 |
[13:50] | He won’t talk to me. | 他不肯跟我说 |
[13:52] | He won’t talk to the agents. | 也不肯跟探员说 |
[13:54] | I don’t know what he’s afraid to say, | 我不知道他害怕什么 |
[13:55] | but we need answers. | 但我们需要答案 |
[13:57] | How about letting me try? | 不如让我试试吧 |
[13:59] | I’ve been researching the Islamic Front. | 我一直在研究”伊斯兰阵线” |
[14:01] | We need the experience. | 我们也需要实践 |
[14:07] | You invited Samar here? | 你邀请萨玛过来了吗 |
[14:10] | Are you spying on me again? | 你又来监视我了吗 |
[14:11] | She messaged me, asking if I ratted her out, and I said no. | 她发消息问我是不是我供出她了 我否认了 |
[14:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:16] | So, what’s your play? | 你打什么算盘 |
[14:19] | – What do you mean? – I mean, what’s your play? | -你说什么 -我说你打什么算盘 |
[14:21] | You’re dealing with a con artist. | 你面对的是一个大骗子 |
[14:22] | You can’t just confront her. You have to con her back. | 不能直接跟她对质 你得给她设局 |
[14:24] | Caleb, I can do this on my own, and I want to. | 凯勒布 我自己能行 我也想自己来 |
[14:28] | We’ve done this color wars exercise | 我来局里之后已经做过 |
[14:30] | 20 times since I’ve been at Quantico, | 20多次的彩色大战训练了 |
[14:33] | and this is only the third time | 但这是第三次 |
[14:34] | that the two teams have been tied. | 两班人马打平了 |
[14:36] | Which means we’re going to conduct one final exercise — | 所以我们要完成最后一次测试 |
[14:40] | class against class. | 班级对决 |
[14:42] | Get your guns. | 拿上枪 |
[14:43] | You’re going to Hogan’s alley. | 你们要去霍根小镇了 |
[14:46] | 人质救援演练 高低年级对决 | |
[14:46] | Upper class, since you’ve done this drill before, | 鉴于高年级已经做过人质救援了 |
[14:49] | You’ll be the hostage takers. | 你们扮演劫匪 |
[14:51] | Lower class, you will be the HRT team | 低年级扮演人质援救小组 |
[14:53] | deployed to apprehend them | 争取逮捕他们 |
[14:55] | and save the five hostages from this warehouse. | 并救下仓库里的五名人质 |
[14:58] | The rules are simple — kill or be killed. | 规则很简单 杀或被杀 |
[15:03] | 纽约市法院 听证会第二天 | |
[15:08] | – Shelby. – Stay away from me. | -谢尔比 -离我远点 |
[15:10] | You don’t mean that. I’ve left you dozens of messa– | 别这样 我给你发了几十条信… |
[15:12] | Just stop. | 闭嘴吧 |
[15:14] | We have nothing to say to each other. | 我们之间无话可说 |
[15:16] | You destroyed my life, my career at the Bureau. | 你毁了我的生活 毁了我的探员生涯 |
[15:18] | I had nothing to do with that. | 这跟我没关系 |
[15:20] | Because of you, | 拜你所赐 |
[15:22] | every single person in this city | 全城的人都知道 |
[15:23] | knows that I slept with my boss, | 我睡了我上司 |
[15:26] | the next vice president’s late husband. | 也就是下一任副总统的已故前夫 |
[15:28] | My face was on the cover of every paper, every tabloid. | 我登上了大报小报的封面 |
[15:31] | I had to move back to Georgia | 我不得已搬回佐治亚州 |
[15:33] | just to get away from the paparazzi. | 就为了躲狗仔队 |
[15:35] | Everything that I had accomplished up to that point | 在那之前我取得的全部成就 |
[15:38] | was wiped away, | 都化为泡影 |
[15:40] | and according to you, it was for nothing, | 而根据你的证词 这一切都白费了 |
[15:43] | because we didn’t get the bad guy. | 因为我们没抓到坏蛋 |
[15:45] | You weren’t in that room with Elias. | 你当时没和伊莱亚斯在一起 |
[15:47] | – I was… – No, you’re right. | -我在 -是 你说得对 |
[15:48] | I was in the room with 100 people who barely got out alive | 我当时和100个人在一起 当时墙倒下来 |
[15:51] | as the walls were caving in on us. | 大家险些丧命 |
[15:53] | I was in the room with the 32 people | 我当时跟那32个人在一起 |
[15:56] | who didn’t get out alive, | 他们没能幸免 |
[15:58] | some of whom I tried to save with my own hands | 我徒手去救他们 |
[16:00] | but couldn’t, including Clayton. | 可我救不了 包括克莱顿 |
[16:03] | And now… | 而现在… |
[16:05] | I am being forced to defend my actions | 我要被迫去为我的行为辩护 |
[16:08] | because you won’t let this go. | 就因为你对此案穷追不舍 |
[16:10] | I’m the same person, Shelby. | 我还是我 谢尔比 |
[16:12] | You used to believe in me. | 你之前相信我的 |
[16:15] | Now I know that I was wrong. | 现在我知道我错了 |
[16:19] | Agent Parrish? | 帕里什探员 |
[16:25] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[16:26] | I’m sure you’ve heard about Duncan Howell. | 我想你得知邓肯·豪厄尔的事情了 |
[16:28] | Duncan Howell? | 邓肯·豪厄尔 |
[16:30] | N-no, I haven’t heard. | 不 我不知道 |
[16:33] | He took his own life last night. | 他昨天晚上自杀了 |
[16:36] | Before he did, he asked me to deliver a message to you. | 临死之前 他让我给你捎句话 |
[16:40] | He said, “Tell her…I thought I didn’t have a choice.” | 他说”告诉她 我当时以为我别无选择” |
[16:45] | Does that mean something to you? | 你知道这话什么意思吗 |
[16:50] | Assistant Director, | 助理局长 |
[16:51] | when Harper was a trainee at Quantico, | 当哈珀还是训练营的学员时 |
[16:53] | were you concerned about his mental health? | 你有担心过他的心理健康吗 |
[16:56] | No, I was not. | 没有 |
[16:58] | Interim Deputy Director, I’ll ask you the same question– | 临时副局长 我要问你同样的问题 |
[17:01] | Were you ever concerned? | 你有担心过吗 |
[17:04] | No, Mr. Chairman, I was not. | 不 主席先生 我没有 |
[17:06] | Now, did either of you ever see Harper display | 不论是在他被开除之前还是之后 |
[17:09] | any violent attitudes or opinions, | 你们俩有谁见过哈珀 |
[17:13] | either before or after he was dismissed? | 表露出任何暴力的态度或者观点吗 |
[17:15] | Mr. Chairman, Miranda and I will blame ourselves | 主席先生 我和米兰达 |
[17:18] | for not seeing the signs in Harper for the rest of our lives. | 会因没能在哈珀身上看出这些迹象而终生自责 |
[17:21] | His contempt for the Bureau’s cases, | 他对联调局案件的蔑视 |
[17:23] | his grandiosity, his need for admiration, | 他的浮夸 渴望被赞赏 |
[17:26] | his pointing the finger at others | 他把矛头指向别人 |
[17:28] | to deflect anyone from looking at him — | 转移别人对他的关注… |
[17:30] | We see those signs now, | 我们现在看到这些迹象了 |
[17:32] | but we should’ve seen them then. | 但我们当时就该看到 |
[17:34] | In your opinion, did Elias Harper act alone? | 你认为伊莱亚斯·哈珀是独自策划袭击的吗 |
[17:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:41] | Now, we’ve heard from over a dozen of your agents, | 我们已经听取了十几个探员的意见 |
[17:44] | and they all say the same thing, except for one. | 除了其中一位 其他人意见一致 |
[17:48] | Why does Alex Parrish, | 为什么艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[17:50] | an agent that you once described as a bright star, | 一个曾在你们眼中的明日之星 |
[17:54] | disagree with you? | 会与你们有分歧呢 |
[17:56] | Alex Parrish was one of the finest agents I’ve ever trained. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什是我教过的最好的探员之一 |
[18:00] | If anyone’s to blame for her delusion, | 如果有谁要为她的错觉担责 |
[18:03] | it’s the bureau itself. | 那只能是联调局 |
[18:05] | After the grand central bombing, | 中央车站爆炸案之后 |
[18:07] | we fell for Harper’s plan to frame her. | 哈珀陷害她 联调局上当了 |
[18:09] | Turned her into a fugitive. | 害她成为逃犯 |
[18:11] | We broke her. | 我们毁了她 |
[18:15] | He backed you, in his own way, | 他用自己的方式支持了你 |
[18:18] | even though you hijacked his entire agenda. | 虽然你占用了他所有的日程 |
[18:20] | He’s under a lot of pressure from the White House to close this case. | 白宫施压让他结案 他压力很大 |
[18:23] | Even if it means selling the public a lie? | 哪怕这意味着向公众撒谎吗 |
[18:25] | I read the report, Alex. | 我看过报告了 艾丽克丝 |
[18:27] | There’s not a shred of evidence to support what you believe. | 没有任何证据能证明你的理论 |
[18:30] | What about — what about Duncan Howell, | 那邓肯·豪厄尔呢 |
[18:33] | the hacker who helped me discover the second bomb? | 就是他帮我找到第二枚炸弹的 |
[18:36] | Before he jumped, Miranda, he told the cop to tell me, | 米兰达 他在自杀前让警察转告我 |
[18:39] | “I thought I had no choice.” | “我当时以为我别无选择” |
[18:41] | Someone got to Duncan, | 有人找上了邓肯 |
[18:43] | probably the same person who got to Elias. | 说不定和找上伊莱亚斯的是同一个人 |
[18:45] | What you’re doing is not healthy. | 你现在的做法有点心理不健康 |
[18:48] | Not everything is a conspiracy. | 并非每一件事都有阴谋 |
[18:49] | Miranda, we’re still not safe. | 米兰达 我们还不安全 |
[18:52] | You have to believe me. I’m telling you. | 你一定要相信我 真的 |
[18:54] | Elias knew it was someone from our class. | 伊莱亚斯知道真凶是我们班的人 |
[18:56] | That’s how they knew how to frame me. | 所以他们知道怎样陷害我 |
[18:58] | Alex, the thing about being an agent | 艾丽克丝 作为一个探员 |
[19:00] | is that you cannot always think that you’re right. | 你不能总认为你是对的 |
[19:04] | You were right about Charlie. | 关于查理 你就说对了 |
[19:07] | You should know better. | 你明知不该这样的 |
[19:19] | Is your mother around? | 你妈在吗 |
[19:28] | I’m Nimah. | 我是妮尔麦 |
[19:35] | Which game are you playing? | 你在玩什么呢 |
[19:36] | The box. | “房间” |
[19:40] | You’re stuck in a room, | 你被关在一个房间里面 |
[19:41] | and an FBI trainee is sent in to interrogate you on the D.L. | 联调局派学员悄悄来审问你 |
[19:47] | You’re very clever. | 你很聪明 |
[19:49] | But Miranda didn’t send me — I volunteered. | 但不是米兰达派我来的 是我主动请缨 |
[19:53] | So? | 所以呢 |
[19:54] | Your mother is worried. | 你妈很担心你 |
[19:57] | She knows you wouldn’t talk to her about what’s happened. | 她知道你不会跟她说发生了什么 |
[20:02] | Would you be more comfortable talking to me? | 那你跟我说会自在一些吗 |
[20:05] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[20:08] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[20:10] | And you sure as hell don’t know the people who took me. | 你更不了解那些绑架我的人 |
[20:14] | It’s a miracle that I am alive right now. | 我现在还活着就是个奇迹 |
[20:16] | And I’m not saying a word to jeopardize that. | 为了保命 我一个字都不会说 |
[20:25] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[20:26] | You interrogate him? | 你去审问他 |
[20:28] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[20:29] | I’ve been pushing your buttons my whole life, haven’t I? | 我一直都在惹你不爽 不是吗 |
[20:35] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[20:37] | 红队 低年级班级 人质救援小队 | |
[20:37] | This may be a drill, but our careers are on the line, | 虽说这是演习 但事关我们的前途 |
[20:39] | and they have the advantage on us. | 他们比我们有优势 |
[20:40] | It’s us versus them. | 这是两个班级之间的较量 |
[20:42] | We win — we stay. They win — five of us go home. | 我们赢就留下 输了就要淘汰五个人 |
[20:45] | Which means there’s no room for error. | 所以大家不容有失 |
[20:47] | We need everybody doing what they do best. | 大家要拿出最佳水平 |
[20:48] | Let’s do this! | 来吧 |
[20:52] | 绿队 高年级班级 绑匪 | |
[20:55] | I’ve got a sentry on lookout. | 门外有人放哨 |
[20:56] | South entrance. Iris. | 南门 艾瑞丝守着 |
[20:58] | North entrance secure. | 北门 安全 |
[20:59] | I need my eyes in the sky, Caleb, now. | 汇报监控画面的情况 凯勒布 快 |
[21:02] | Okay. I got eyes on the hostages. | 好 看到人质了 |
[21:04] | It looks like they’re on the east side of the warehouse, | 他们看起来是在仓库的东面 |
[21:06] | and I count 1, 2, 3 bags of cash in the back. | 后面一共有三袋现金 |
[21:10] | You say when, I say dead. | 你一声令下 我就来索命 |
[21:13] | Clear to fire. | 开枪 |
[21:18] | Ding-dong. The witch is dead. | 神枪手一出 “女巫”上西天 |
[21:21] | Sentry down. Clear to breach. | 守卫已死 开始进攻 |
[21:26] | – Wyatt just took out Iris. – Good. | -怀特刚刚干掉了艾瑞丝 -很好 |
[21:28] | Now we know they’re following the HRT playbook to the letter. | 现在知道他们完全按照人质解救教程行事了 |
[21:31] | Approaching the south entrance. | 正向南门靠近 |
[21:35] | Approaching north entrance. | 正向北门靠近 |
[21:36] | Caleb, what are we looking at? | 凯勒布 里面什么情况 |
[21:38] | North and south entrances are all clear. | 南北两门均可安全进入 |
[21:40] | Hostage takers are still in the east wing. | 绑匪仍在东侧 |
[21:42] | And I still got my Mr. Robot swagger from my analyst days. | 而我分析员时期的黑客范儿还健在呢 |
[21:47] | Good shooting, Tex. | 枪法不错 德州妹子 |
[21:49] | Sit tight, sweetie, | 坐吧 小美女 |
[21:50] | and watch us take down the rest of your friends. | 看着你的队友都被我们都干掉吧 |
[21:52] | Ready to breach on my command. | 我一下令就攻入 |
[21:54] | Sounds good to me. | 我同意 |
[21:55] | Remind you of anything? | 这家伙放这里像啥 |
[21:56] | Grow up. | 别幼稚了 |
[21:59] | 3…2…1. | 三二一 |
[22:04] | Move, move, move. | 行动 行动 行动 |
[22:05] | Moving toward hostages in the east wing. | 向东侧人质前进 |
[22:11] | We’ve got company. | 有敌人 |
[22:13] | When you said cleared, | 不是安全了吗 |
[22:13] | You forgot to mention the NATs waiting for us inside the damn door! | 怎么门后还会有新生等着伏击我们 |
[22:16] | What do you mean? I’m looking at the feed right now. | 什么意思 我正在看监控实时画面 |
[22:18] | It’s all clear. | 没有敌人 |
[22:20] | I have company, too. What’s going on? | 我这里也遇到敌人 怎么回事 |
[22:22] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 有没有搞错 |
[22:25] | They hacked the CCTV footage. | 他们黑进了监控录像系统 |
[22:26] | They put our live feed on a loop. | 监控一直循环之前的画面 |
[22:28] | They’re cheating. | 他们作弊 |
[22:34] | That doesn’t explain how they knew exactly when we’d breach. | 那怎么解释他们知道我们的进攻时间 |
[22:37] | Because, while you were flying blind, | 因为当你们什么都看不到时 |
[22:39] | we’ve heard every word. | 我们却听到了一切 |
[22:40] | Do you think we didn’t know you’d take me out first? | 你以为我们不知道你们会先干掉我吗 |
[22:42] | Everybody, double back now. It’s an ambush! | 各位 原路返回 我们中埋伏了 |
[22:49] | Man down! | 有人中枪 |
[23:14] | You gonna invite me in? | 不请我进去吗 |
[23:16] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[23:18] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[23:21] | it’s a nice place. | 这里不错 |
[23:23] | You needed a change? | 怎么想搬家了 |
[23:25] | Yeah, well, when a terrorist builds | 恐怖分子在你的公寓 |
[23:26] | a secret passageway into your apartment | 建造了秘密通道 |
[23:28] | and frames you for mass murder, | 陷害你成为大屠杀的凶手 |
[23:30] | burning a little sage doesn’t really cut it. | 烧点鼠尾草可驱散不了这样的阴影 |
[23:33] | W-why are you even here? | 你怎么来了 |
[23:34] | I mean, you haven’t returned my e-mails or my phone calls | 你好几个月都没回我邮件 回我电话 |
[23:37] | or my texts for — for months. | 也没回过我短信了 |
[23:39] | Brian Goldman. | 布莱恩·古德曼 |
[23:42] | Brian who? | 布莱恩什么 |
[23:42] | The guy you hooked up with last night — | 你昨晚搭上的男人… |
[23:44] | Tall, good-looking, | 高大英俊 |
[23:46] | works for a telecom company — | 在电讯公司工作 |
[23:48] | ring any bells? | 想起来了吗 |
[23:52] | Look, we know you stole his key fob. | 我们知道你偷了他的密匙卡 |
[23:54] | First, you looked into Elias, | 首先 你调查了伊莱亚斯 |
[23:56] | and now you’re looking into Duncan. | 现在你又调查邓肯 |
[23:57] | Alex, when’s this gonna end? | 艾丽克丝 什么时候才是个头啊 |
[24:04] | Fine. | 行 |
[24:07] | Tell Brian Goldman it wasn’t personal. | 跟布莱恩·古德曼说 我不是针对他 |
[24:11] | Duncan Howell killed himself. | 邓肯·豪厄尔自杀了 |
[24:13] | The Bureau’s not treating his death as suspicious. | 局里不认为他的死有蹊跷 |
[24:15] | Yeah, well, neither am I. | 我也不觉得可疑 |
[24:17] | No? You’re just searching through his cellphone records | 是吗 那你查他通话记录 |
[24:20] | trying to find a better data plan? | 是为了办个更好的流量套餐吗 |
[24:23] | I was trying to find Mia. | 我是想找米娅 |
[24:26] | Duncan was my friend. | 邓肯是我朋友 |
[24:28] | He risked his life for me — | 他曾为我冒险… |
[24:29] | and for you, too, from what I remember. | 我记得他也冒险救过你 |
[24:30] | And I don’t care what you say — | 我不管你说什么 |
[24:32] | He did not kill himself. Someone got to him, Ryan. | 他不是自杀 有人找上他了 瑞恩 |
[24:34] | Alex, you’re — | 艾丽克丝 你… |
[24:34] | I’m what? Say it. Say it. | 我怎么了 说啊 说 |
[24:37] | You think I’m crazy. | 你觉得我疯了 |
[24:38] | Everyone else at the Bureau said it — | 局里的人都这么说的 |
[24:40] | Your girlfriend, Natalie. | 包括你女朋友 娜塔莉 |
[24:42] | She’s not my girlfriend anymore, and you know that. | 她不再是我女朋友了 你也知道 |
[24:44] | Only thing I know is that I’m not wrong about Elias, | 我只知道关于伊莱亚斯这事 我是对的 |
[24:48] | and a lot of other people out there think so, too. | 外面有很多人也这样认为 |
[24:50] | They only think that because they believe in you, Alex. | 他们相信你才会这么认为 艾丽克丝 |
[24:53] | And I believe in you, too. | 我也相信你 |
[24:55] | I believe you’ll make the right decision | 我相信看了这个之后 |
[24:57] | once you see this. | 会做出正确决定 |
[25:00] | It’s a copy of the plea deal that Duncan signed | 这是邓肯四天前与地检署 |
[25:02] | with the district attorney’s office four days ago. | 签署的认罪协议副本 |
[25:04] | He pled on two counts — | 他供认了两项罪名 |
[25:05] | Unauthorized access and computer fraud — | 信息非法入侵罪 电脑诈欺罪 |
[25:06] | In exchange for a reduced sentence of 7 to 10 years. | 希望坦白从宽能为自己减七到十年的刑 |
[25:09] | Duncan was going to jail? | 邓肯要进监狱了 |
[25:11] | That’s why he killed himself. | 所以他才自杀了 |
[25:13] | Alex, there was no boogeyman. There was no mastermind. | 艾丽克丝 没人在捣鬼 没有幕后黑手 |
[25:16] | I don’t think that you’re crazy. | 我不认为你疯了 |
[25:19] | I think… | 我认为… |
[25:22] | I think you’re in pain. | 我认为你处在痛苦中 |
[25:23] | I think that you went through something awful, | 我认为你经历了一些可怕的事情 |
[25:25] | something that doesn’t even make any sense, | 一些甚至都理不清头绪的事情 |
[25:27] | but that doesn’t change the fact | 但那样也改变不了 |
[25:27] | that Elias killed all those people. | 伊莱亚斯杀了那么多人的事实 |
[25:30] | I know there is someone else, Ryan. | 我知道凶手另有其人 瑞恩 |
[25:32] | You didn’t hear Elias. He was so scared. | 你没听见伊莱亚斯说的话 他当时很害怕 |
[25:34] | He was so ashamed. He wasn’t lying. | 他羞愧不已 他没有说谎 |
[25:35] | He just wanted someone to forgive him. | 他只想恳求宽恕 |
[25:38] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[25:41] | I came here as a favor. | 我是念旧情才过来的 |
[25:43] | I thought, maybe, given our history, | 我以为我们以前交往过 |
[25:46] | that I might be the one to finally get through to you, | 我也许能说动你 让你看清现实 |
[25:47] | but… | 但是 |
[25:49] | I can’t, ’cause this isn’t about the truth — | 我做不到 因为这无关于真相 |
[25:51] | this is just about you. | 这只是你的问题 |
[25:53] | Ryan, I… | 瑞恩 我 |
[25:59] | Alex, we need to fall back. | 艾丽克丝 我们得撤退 |
[26:01] | I can’t override the security hack. | 我无法反击黑客的攻击 |
[26:03] | If you stay, you’re flying blind. | 你们留在那里 就没有监控指挥 |
[26:04] | I can’t. They’ve covered all the exits. | 我没法撤退 他们占据了所有的出口 |
[26:06] | Unless someone makes a decision soo it’s game over, anyway. | 再不快做决定 我们就没戏了 |
[26:10] | No one’s going home. | 没人会被淘汰 |
[26:11] | We’re staying, we’re fighting, | 我们留下 继续战斗 |
[26:12] | and we’re getting out alive, with the hostages. | 并平安解救出人质 |
[26:15] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[26:16] | If we’re flying blind, so should they. | 如果我们没监控来指挥 他们也该如此 |
[26:18] | Smoke ’em if you got ’em. | 此时不用 更待何时 |
[26:26] | Fire at will! | 开火 |
[26:37] | I’m down! | 我中弹了 |
[26:39] | Three more confirmed kills. | 又有三个确认击杀 |
[26:40] | No sign of the hostages. | 没发现人质 |
[26:42] | Reload. | 补充弹药 |
[26:43] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[26:45] | Enemy down. 14 to go. | 敌人中枪 还剩14个 |
[26:49] | One more for the team. | 为团队又击杀一名 |
[26:53] | Well, it looks like your little plan didn’t work out so well. | 看起来你们的小算盘没打响啊 |
[26:57] | You guys still don’t get it, do you? | 你们还没弄明白吧 |
[26:59] | We already won. | 我们已经赢了 |
[27:01] | No sign of the hostages or the money. | 没发现人质或金钱 |
[27:04] | Hold your fire. | 停止火力攻击 |
[27:05] | Look, they set us up. | 听着 我们中计了 |
[27:06] | I don’t know how, but they did. | 没搞明白怎么回事 但我们中计了 |
[27:12] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[27:18] | You guys killed four hostages | 你们杀害了四名人质 |
[27:20] | while the bad guys were running out the back with the money. | 而犯罪分子早带着钱从后门逃走了 |
[27:24] | They dressed up the hostages so we’d shoot them. | 他们将人质乔装成绑匪引我们开枪 |
[27:28] | They broke the rules. | 他们违规了 |
[27:31] | Criminals don’t play by the rules. | 罪犯不会遵守规则 |
[27:33] | Because there are none. | 因为根本没有什么规则 |
[27:33] | That doesn’t mean that they can hack the CCTVs. | 这也不代表他们可以黑掉监控 |
[27:36] | You mean unlike the 900 CCTVs hijacked by that botnet last year, | 那怎么解释去年被僵尸网络控制的九百台监控呢 |
[27:40] | or pretty much any nanny cam ever, | 婴儿室的监控也能被黑客攻击 |
[27:42] | or Ariana Arande and the doughnut shop. | 还有爱莉安娜·格兰德的甜甜圈店事件呢 |
[27:44] | Okay. I want you on my team on trivia night, but that’s it. | 若仅是益智问答之夜 我想跟你一组 |
[27:47] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[27:48] | Poor little righteous rich girl. | 你个正义凛然的白富婊 |
[27:51] | I vetted you, remember? | 我审查过你的背景 记得吗 |
[27:53] | Why don’t you vet this? | 不如也试下我的身手 |
[27:54] | Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey! Enough! | 住手 住手 够了 |
[27:56] | You’re angry. Good. Stay angry. | 你们很生气 很好 保持愤怒 |
[27:58] | Remember why you lost today. | 记住你们今天失败的原因 |
[28:00] | Every time you step into a perpetrator’s apartment | 每一次你们踏入罪犯的公寓 |
[28:04] | or a trafficker’s hideout, | 或者是走私贩的藏身之所 |
[28:05] | they have home-field advantage. | 他们都会有主场优势 |
[28:07] | They will have had a lifetime to prepare for a fight. | 那时已经他们已经做好充足准备了 |
[28:11] | You have 60 seconds. | 而你们只有60秒来准备 |
[28:15] | You can’t let them send five of us home over this, Liam. | 你不能让他们就这样淘汰我们五个人 廉姆 |
[28:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:27] | 纽约法院 听证会第三天 | |
[28:28] | Over here. Move over here please. | 看这边 请到这边来 |
[28:31] | We are now back in session. | 现在我们重回庭审 |
[28:33] | Thank you, Agent Parrish, | 谢谢 帕里什探员 |
[28:35] | for returning to us this afternoon. | 今天下午能回到法庭 |
[28:38] | I was subpoenaed, congressman. | 我被传唤了 议员阁下 |
[28:40] | It is essential that we hear all of your thoughts. | 我们必须要听听你的看法 |
[28:43] | Now, I’ve been told that you have prepared a statement. | 我被告知你已经准备了一份陈词 |
[28:47] | Yes, I have. | 是的 |
[28:48] | You may proceed. | 你可以开始了 |
[28:55] | “To my friends and family, | 致我们朋友和家人 |
[28:57] | my fellow agents at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, | 我在联邦调查局的探员同僚们 |
[29:00] | and my fellow New Yorkers | 以及纽约市民们 |
[29:02] | who’ve suffered these unspeakable tragedies — | 你们经历了无法言说的悲剧 |
[29:06] | I know how painful these past few months have been for all of us. | 我知道这几个月来 我们都何其痛苦 |
[29:09] | And I know many of you in this room blame me | 我知道在坐的很多人都责难于我 |
[29:12] | for what you see as prolonging your suffering. | 怪我一直在延长你们的痛楚 |
[29:15] | You say I’ve divided a city | 你们说我分化了一个城市 |
[29:17] | because I don’t accept your explanation, | 因为我不肯接受你们的解释 |
[29:19] | which is why we can’t move on | 所以我们无法 |
[29:21] | from those two fateful days in July. | 从七月的那两天噩梦中走出来 |
[29:24] | But I won’t apologize for that. | 但是我不会为此道歉 |
[29:27] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:29] | The search for truth isn’t easy, | 探寻真相之路充满了艰辛 |
[29:31] | and when I joined the Bureau, | 当我加入联调局的时候 |
[29:33] | I took an oath to support and defend our country… | 我宣誓要支持 捍卫我们的国家 |
[29:38] | …which is why I’m reversing my position today. | …这也是我今天转变立场的原因 |
[29:41] | What? What? What? NO. | 什么 怎会回事 不 |
[29:43] | I can find no evidence that contradicts the Bureau’s findings | 我找不到证据推翻伊莱亚斯·哈珀 |
[29:46] | that Elias Harper acted alone. | 是独自作案的调查结果 |
[29:48] | It’s time for all of us to move on. | 是时候放开过去了 |
[29:51] | Alex, don’t give up. | 艾丽克丝 不要放弃 |
[29:59] | Alex, what happened in here? | 艾丽克丝 怎么回事 |
[30:01] | Did somebody threaten you? | 有人威胁你吗 |
[30:03] | Senator, care to comment on what we’ve seen here today? | 参议员 就这件事能发表下看法吗 |
[30:05] | I’m just grateful that I and the rest of the victims’ families | 我只是很感激我和其他的受害者家属们 |
[30:09] | can finally move on with our lives. | 终于能够展开新的生活了 |
[30:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:24] | All those people — t-they’re gonna hate me. | 所有人 他们会恨我的 |
[30:27] | And now you know how I felt | 现在你终于知道 |
[30:28] | every single time I left my townhouse. | 我每一次离开自己家的感受了吧 |
[30:34] | Simon, I… | 西蒙 我… |
[30:38] | I did what you wanted — tell them. | 我按照你的意愿做了 告诉他们 |
[30:39] | Oh, what I wanted — what I wanted. | 我的意愿 我的想法 |
[30:41] | You didn’t mean it — not a word of it. | 你不是真心的 一个字都不是 |
[30:43] | You lied under oath. | 你在庭上说了谎 |
[30:44] | You told me to! | 你让我这么做的 |
[30:45] | No, I told you to tell the truth. | 不 我让你说出真相 |
[30:47] | – Your truth, not mine! – No, | -你认为你的真相 不是我的 -不 |
[30:48] | the truth, Alex — the truth! | 真相就一个 艾丽克丝 就一个 |
[30:49] | There’s not subjectivity here, okay? | 没有主观的想法 知道吗 |
[30:51] | Elias killed almost 200 people in one week. | 伊莱亚斯在一星期内杀了将近两百人 |
[30:55] | Hell, if I hadn’t been hospitalized for helping you, | 我若不是因为帮你而重伤入院 |
[30:57] | I might be dead, too. | 我当时可能也送命了 |
[30:58] | Shelby, Caleb, Liam, Miranda — | 谢尔比 凯勒布 廉姆 米兰达… |
[31:00] | It’s a miracle that they’re still alive, | 他们现在活着就是个奇迹了 |
[31:02] | And I’m supposed to congratulate you for lying under oath, | 难道我要恭喜你在庭上说谎吗 |
[31:05] | for still thinking that you’re smarter than everyone else? | 庆贺你还认为自己比大家都聪明吗 |
[31:08] | I thought that you’d come to your senses. | 我以为你终于想明白了 |
[31:09] | I thought — I thought that you’d come back to us. | 我以为你归队了 |
[31:14] | But you’re still lost. | 但你还处在迷失的状态 |
[31:19] | E.A.D. Shaw asked me to tell you | 肖行政助理局长让我告诉你 |
[31:21] | that you’ve been reinstated, | 你被复职了 |
[31:23] | effective immediately. | 即时生效 |
[31:24] | I will see you in the office on monday. | 我们周一局里见 |
[31:31] | Good luck to you guys. | 祝你们好运了 |
[31:33] | Bye, guys. | 大家伙 再见 |
[31:36] | Who else did the upper class cut? | 还有谁被高年级班级淘汰了 |
[31:38] | I don’t know. Nobody else yet. | 不知道 目前没人 |
[31:40] | That means two more heads are about to roll. | 说明还有两个淘汰名额 |
[31:42] | They already did. | 他们已经被淘汰了 |
[31:44] | Ohh. What are you talking about? | 你又在瞎说什么 |
[31:46] | Are you’re seriously gonna pretend like you don’t know? | 你们真想在这里装不知情吗 |
[31:48] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[31:49] | We submitted five names, | 我们提交了五个淘汰名单 |
[31:50] | but because of your tantrum, | 但因为你们使性子 |
[31:52] | they decided to cut from our class, too. | 局里决定也淘汰我们班的学员 |
[31:54] | We didn’t break the rules — you did. | 我们没违规 你们违规了 |
[31:55] | Are you saying we had something to do with this? | 你是说这事跟我们有关 |
[31:57] | – Of course you did. – Back up. | -当然了 -给我退后 |
[31:59] | Or what are you gonna do — give me a fake scar? | 不退你又能怎样 给我”画个伤疤”吗 |
[32:01] | Trainees, trainees. | 学员们 学员们 |
[32:03] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[32:05] | As some of you may already know, | 也许你们当中有人已经知道了 |
[32:07] | the five that were expelled this morning | 今早被淘汰的五名学员 |
[32:09] | were cut from both classes. | 分别来自你们两班 |
[32:11] | Why? Because we know that the exercise was not fair. | 为什么 因为我们知道比赛不公平 |
[32:14] | So…meet your new classmates. | 而你们将组成新的班级 |
[32:17] | – What? – From now on, the 50 of you | -什么 -从现在开始 你们50个人 |
[32:19] | will live, breathe, and train together. | 将会在一起生活 一起训练 |
[32:23] | Try not to kill each other. | 两帮人别掐架啊 |
[32:26] | Great. | “真好” |
[32:28] | I’m Raina. You remember me? | 我是蕾娜 记得我吗 |
[32:31] | Your sister tried and failed. | 你姐试过了 什么没问出来 |
[32:33] | She told me. | 她说了 |
[32:38] | When I was in high school, I wrote an article. | 我以前上高中时 写了一篇文章 |
[32:40] | It was for the school’s newspaper. | 为了校报写的 |
[32:44] | It was about the spy planes | 内容是以前有间谍飞机 |
[32:47] | that were always flying over our community in Dearborn. | 在我们迪尔伯恩市的穆斯林群体上空盘旋 |
[32:52] | Three days later, | 三天后 |
[32:53] | the FBI rushed in during homeroom, | 联调局闯进正在进行课前点名的教室 |
[32:57] | and they interrogated me for 10 hours. | 他们审讯了我十个小时 |
[33:05] | What did you tell them? | 你告诉他们什么了 |
[33:07] | I told them that I am an American citizen | 我告诉他们 我是一名美国公民 |
[33:12] | and that I loved my country, | 我爱我的祖国 |
[33:15] | but all people can see is this. | 但人们只能看到我穆斯林的身份 |
[33:20] | I have no idea what you mean. | 我”体会不了”你的心情啊 |
[33:23] | I’m a 19-year-old black kid with priors. | 我只是个19岁有犯罪前科的黑人小孩 |
[33:26] | I sneeze, and everyone on the plane has a heart attack. | 我在飞机上打个喷嚏 周围人都能吓死 |
[33:31] | Try asking a stranger for directions. | 知道黑人问路会怎么样吗 |
[33:34] | Try buying a bag of fertilizer for your vegetable garden. | 知道穆斯林为菜园买化肥会怎么样吗 |
[33:41] | You haven’t been sleeping, have you? | 你一直都没好好睡过吧 |
[33:46] | When you sleep, You’re back there with the men who took you, right? | 你睡着时会梦到绑走你的男人吧 |
[33:50] | Men? Two of them were my age. | 男人 有两个也就我这么大 |
[33:52] | How many were they? | 他们有多少人 |
[33:56] | I can promise you — | 我向你保证 |
[33:59] | they will never trace it back to you. | 他们绝对查不到是你说的 |
[34:05] | Anthony… | 安东尼 |
[34:06] | Noah… | 诺亚 |
[34:08] | Jay… | 杰 |
[34:10] | And Derick. | 德里克 |
[34:12] | That’s all I know — no last names. | 我就知道这么多 不知道姓什么 |
[34:16] | Thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你这么信任我 |
[34:27] | May I borrow your menu, please? | 我能借你的菜单看下吗 |
[34:32] | And would you mind inviting your friend who followed you here | 你能请一直跟着你来这里的朋友 |
[34:34] | to join us, Ms. Wyatt? | 过来坐吗 怀特女士 |
[34:38] | His name is Caleb, correct? | 他叫凯勒布 对吧 |
[34:43] | Are you in my SoulCycle Clu– okay. | 我们在一个单车俱乐… 好吧 |
[34:51] | Well, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:52] | Where’s Samar? | 萨玛呢 |
[34:53] | Samar won’t be joining us. Please, sit down. | 萨玛来不了 请坐 |
[34:58] | My name is Khaled Said. | 我叫哈立德·赛义德 |
[35:02] | I am Samar’s husband. | 我是萨玛的丈夫 |
[35:04] | Samar isn’t married. | 萨玛没结婚 |
[35:07] | But Haifaa, | 但哈伊法 |
[35:09] | the woman you know as Samar, is. | 那个假装萨玛的女人结婚了 |
[35:12] | My wife, the woman you thought was your sister, | 我妻子 就是你一直当做姐姐的女人 |
[35:16] | Has been kidnapped… | 她被绑架了 |
[35:19] | Because of you. | 拜你所赐 |
[35:21] | You bought this for her 11 years ago | 你11年前买了这条项链给她 |
[35:23] | At the marché aux puces de saint-ouen flea market. | 在巴黎的圣旺二手市场买的 |
[35:25] | She wore it every day. | 她一直都戴在身上 |
[35:27] | Haifaa never meant to hurt you this way. | 哈伊法从没想这样伤害你 |
[35:30] | She was a young woman when she agreed to be your sister. | 她答应假装你姐姐时还年轻 |
[35:34] | I am afraid that it has cost her and me everything. | 我恐怕这事已毁了她和我的生活 |
[35:39] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[35:40] | Well, after your friend here | 在你的朋友 |
[35:42] | made contact with her and demanded his cut, | 联系上她 要分一杯羹后 |
[35:44] | We agreed that it was time to end this, | 我们就决定结束这一切 |
[35:47] | So she got in touch with her contact, and she told them. | 于是她联系了接头人 告知他们 |
[35:50] | And the next day, she disappeared — | 第二天 她就失踪了 |
[35:53] | She was on her way to pick up our children from school. | 她当时是去学校接孩子 但再也没回来 |
[35:55] | Who is her contact? | 谁是她的接头人 |
[35:56] | Who would ask such a thing from someone? | 谁会让人做这样的事 |
[35:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:59] | Look, whoever it is, | 不管是谁 |
[36:01] | I am sure it is them who took my wife. | 我确定是他们带走了我妻子 |
[36:04] | You have no reason in the world to help me, | 你确实没有理由帮我 |
[36:06] | But you’re the only one who can. | 但只有你能救她 |
[36:09] | So I ask you, please help me find Haifaa. | 所以我想求你帮我找到哈伊法 |
[36:20] | We need to see every e-mail | 我们需要看下 |
[36:21] | she ever exchanged with her contact. | 她跟接头人之间的所有往来电邮 |
[36:31] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[36:32] | You betrayed our country, you bi– | 你背叛了祖国 你个贱… |
[36:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:52] | We believed in you and you li– | 我们信任你 你却骗… |
[37:17] | – Hello? – It was so sad | -你好 -看见你今天 |
[37:19] | seeing you lie up there today, Alex… | 在庭上说谎真令人伤心啊 艾丽克丝 |
[37:21] | especially when I’m the only person who knows you were right… | 特别是只有我知道你是对的 |
[37:25] | because I’m the one you’ve been looking for all along. | 因为我就是一直寻找的那个人 |
[37:31] | Hello? Who is this? | 喂 你是谁 |
[37:34] | 227 West 10th. | 西十街 227号 |
[37:36] | Come alone. | 你一个人来 |
[37:42] | Where’s Brandon? | 布兰登呢 |
[37:43] | Oh, no, this is our punishment. | 这是给我们的惩罚啊 |
[37:45] | We don’t just get mixed classes, | 不仅班级被合并了 |
[37:46] | but we all get new roommates, too. | 而且还换了新室友 |
[37:50] | Since you can’t pick up on social cues, | 既然你这么没眼力见儿 |
[37:52] | how about this? | 那我只有请你出去了 |
[37:54] | Yeah, there you go. Go build a robot. | 这就对了 去造个机器人吧 |
[37:58] | Uh, all right. What’d you find? | 好了 你查到什么了 |
[38:00] | I did an isp search on all the e-mails | 在哈立德给我们的所有邮件中 |
[38:02] | that Khaled gave us — and, um, | 我查了下其网络服务供应商 |
[38:04] | you’re wearing my shirt. | 你穿的是我的衬衫 |
[38:06] | Do you want it back? | 你想要回去吗 |
[38:08] | No. | 不是 |
[38:10] | I don’t know who’s sending these e-mails, | 我不知道谁发的邮件 |
[38:11] | but I figured out where they’re coming from — | 但我查出邮件发出的地理位置 |
[38:14] | Croatia. | 克罗地亚 |
[38:22] | In this job, | 在这份工作中 |
[38:22] | you will make a lot more enemies than you do friends. | 相比朋友 你会树立更多敌人 |
[38:26] | We’re not training you to be nice. | 我们不是训练你们变得友好 |
[38:29] | We’re not training you for what’s fair. | 不是训练你们公平竞争 |
[38:32] | We’re training you for what’s real. | 而是训练你们能够应对实战 |
[38:35] | Did you get anywhere with Charlie? | 你从查理口中套出什么了吗 |
[38:37] | Oh. No. | 没有 |
[38:39] | Of course not. | 我想也是 |
[38:41] | This came in the box from mom. | 这是从妈寄来的盒子中拿的 |
[38:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | We’re training you to deal with the unexpected. | 我们要训练你们能够应对突发事件 |
[39:00] | They’re moving me down the hall. | 我被分到那头的寝室了 |
[39:02] | To make room for me. | 为了给我腾地方 |
[39:03] | Noticed you have some extra space in your closet — | 注意到你衣柜里还有空地儿 |
[39:06] | At least, you do now. | 至少你现在得留些空地儿了 |
[39:07] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[39:11] | Where’s Will? | 威尔呢 |
[39:12] | Who, Jimmy Neutron? | “天才小子吉米”吗 |
[39:13] | Probably splitting an atom somewhere. | 也许在哪捣鼓裂解原子呢 |
[39:16] | Who am I gonna study with, then? | 那我要跟谁一起学习啊 |
[39:26] | You ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[39:28] | I’ve been ready to go all day. | 一早就打算离开这里了 |
[39:31] | Look, I know you don’t want to hear this, | 我知道你不想听 |
[39:32] | But agent Maxwell wants to take you to the field office tomorrow | 但麦克斯韦探员明天要带你去联调局分部 |
[39:36] | and ask you some questions. | 问你一些问题 |
[39:37] | They’re not gonna stop until you give them some answers | 他们会一直盘问你 |
[39:40] | about the men who took you. | 直到你说出绑架者 |
[39:43] | I’ll be fine, mom. | 我不会有事的 妈 |
[39:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:49] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[39:50] | You know Ryan, the guy who used to live across the hall? | 你认识瑞恩吗 以前住在对面的那个人 |
[39:53] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[39:54] | Well, I was making my new bed, and I found these. | 我在铺床时发现了这条链子 |
[40:02] | You can get them to him, right? | 你能帮我给他吧 |
[40:04] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[40:10] | Because you will go through the fire… | 因为你会经历烈焰的洗礼… |
[40:17] | 廉姆·奥康纳 今晚想喝一杯吗 | |
[40:24] | …and you will get burned… | 在烈火中灼伤… |
[40:28] | …but you will come out on the other side stronger… | 但历经火之历练后 你们会变得更强大 |
[40:34] | …and you have to for what comes next. | 为了应对接下来的挑战而必须强大 |
[40:38] | What do you want, and why am I here? | 你有什么目的 找我来干什么 |
[40:40] | All this time you’ve been helping me do what needed to done, | 一直以来 你都在帮我完成要做的事 |
[40:43] | and I’ve never been able to say thank you. | 我一直都没能跟你说声谢谢 |
[40:46] | I’ve never been able to ask how you were doing. | 一直都没能问问你过得怎么样 |
[40:48] | You’re strong, but I never realized how strong. | 你很厉害 但我不知道原来你这么厉害 |
[40:52] | It’s impressive. | 真了不起 |
[40:53] | The first time I saw you at the Academy, | 从我在训练营见你的第一眼开始 |
[40:55] | I knew what you were capable of — | 我就知道你有多大能耐… |
[40:57] | what we were capable of. | 我们联手会有多厉害 |
[41:00] | But our relationship took time. | 但我们的关系发展得很慢 |
[41:02] | And now here we are, | 如今我们走到这一步 |
[41:04] | three months after Grand Central, | 中央车站爆炸案过去三个月后 |
[41:06] | a year after Quantico, and you’re still helping me. | 从匡提科毕业一年后 你还在帮我 |
[41:09] | Helping you do what? | 帮你做什么 |
[41:11] | Finish what we started. | 完成我们最初的目标 |
[41:13] | Look at your phone. | 看你的手机屏幕 |
[41:18] | Tell her I had no choice, like Elias Harper. | 跟她说我别无选择 跟伊莱亚斯·哈珀一样 |
[41:21] | She’ll know what that means. | 她会懂我的意思 |
[41:23] | You don’t have to jump. | 你不用跳 |
[41:25] | Come down so we can talk. | 下来 我们好好谈谈 |
[41:32] | No! | 不 |
[41:33] | Duncan disobeyed me, but you won’t. | 邓肯违背了我 但你不会 |
[41:39] | Who’s there?! | 谁在那里 |
[42:11] | You weren’t the terrorist before, | 你之前不是恐怖分子 |
[42:14] | but now you’re going to be. | 但你现在将会成为恐怖分子 |
[42:15] | Listen closely, Alex. | 仔细听我说 艾丽克丝 |