时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Alex Parrish. I’m an FBI agent. | 我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 是一名联调局特工 |
[00:03] | In July, a terrorist blew up Grand Central Terminal in New York. | 七月时 一名恐怖分子引爆了纽约中央车站 |
[00:06] | Before that, I was still a trainee. | 之前 我只是一名特工学员 |
[00:08] | These people were my friends, at least, I thought they were. | 这些人是我的朋友 至少我以为是 |
[00:11] | One of them is a terrorist. | 其中有人是恐怖分子 |
[00:13] | And now I’m racing to find out who they are | 我要在他们发动下一次袭击之前 |
[00:15] | before they strike again. | 尽快找出真凶 |
[00:16] | Meet the class above you. | 这是你们上一批的学员班 |
[00:18] | These are the people that are gonna spend the day kicking your ass. | 这些人今天要给你们点厉害瞧瞧 |
[00:21] | You’re Alex? | 你就是艾丽克丝吗 |
[00:22] | Relax, Tebow. | 放轻松 橄榄球手 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna smack you around. | 我准备把你打懵 |
[00:25] | You’re just gonna try not to bruise. | 你争取别伤得太难看 |
[00:26] | I don’t feel like – going back in there right now. | 我现在不想回去 |
[00:28] | Take me somewhere? | 带我去别的地方吧 |
[00:30] | I’m your teacher. | 我是你的老师 |
[00:31] | The woman you thought was your sister has been kidnapped. | 你一直当做姐姐的女人 她被绑架了 |
[00:33] | Please help me. | 求你 帮我 |
[00:34] | I know there is someone else, Ryan. | 我知道凶手另有其人 瑞恩 |
[00:36] | When’s this gonna end? | 什么时候才是个头啊 |
[00:37] | The first time I saw you at the Academy, | 从我在训练营见你的第一眼开始 |
[00:39] | I knew what you were capable of. | 我就知道你有多大能耐… |
[00:41] | You weren’t the terrorist before, | 你之前不是恐怖分子 |
[00:42] | but now you’re going to be. | 但你现在将会成为恐怖分子 |
[00:45] | If you want to remain safe, | 如果你不想死 |
[00:47] | you’re going to do exactly what I say — | 就得完全按照我说的做 |
[00:48] | – both of you. – Which is what? | -你俩都是 -做什么 |
[00:50] | Return to work in the morning | 早上回去工作 |
[00:51] | and then wait for further instruction. | 等待进一步指示 |
[00:53] | But I — | 但我… |
[00:54] | Oh, my God. I’m so — I’m so sorry. | 天呐 真对不起 |
[00:58] | How did this even get on you? | 这东西怎么上去的 |
[00:59] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:00] | I must have been drugged, like you were. | 我肯定像你一样 被下了药 |
[01:02] | The last thing I remember is leaving the hearing | 我最后只记得离开听证会 |
[01:03] | to walk to the subway. | 走向地铁 |
[01:05] | And when I woke up, it was on me. | 等我醒来时 这东西就在我身上了 |
[01:06] | Alex, l-listen to me. | 艾丽克丝 听我说 |
[01:08] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[01:09] | You were right this whole time. | 你一直都是对的 |
[01:12] | Elias was just a puppet, and now we are, too. | 伊莱亚斯只是个傀儡 现在我们也是了 |
[01:15] | You said you were looking into everyone in our class, right? | 你说你之前在调查班上的每个人吧 |
[01:18] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[01:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:21] | Elias called in a tip | 伊莱亚斯 |
[01:23] | on the orders of the terrorist to frame me. | 受恐怖分子指使匿名举报陷害我 |
[01:26] | The idea of our class was just a red herring. | 举报凶手在我们班只是声东击西 |
[01:28] | So, what are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[01:29] | It could be anyone you’ve ever met? | 可能是我们认识的任何一个人吗 |
[01:30] | No, not anyone. | 不 不是随便哪个人 |
[01:32] | Because that person on the phone just told me | 因为刚刚电话里的人说 |
[01:34] | that they saw me – the first day at the Academy. | “在训练营见你的第一眼” |
[01:37] | They had my fingerprints from orientation. | 他们有我纳新时录入的指纹 |
[01:39] | We need to start all over again. | 我们得重新开始调查 |
[01:41] | We need to — – We need to look at everyone | 我们得考虑每一个 |
[01:42] | who was there from – the first day at Quantico — | 我们进入匡提科第一天就在的人 |
[01:45] | field counselors, the other classes, | 实地辅导员 其他班级 |
[01:47] | Liam, Miranda, just — | 廉姆 米兰达 |
[01:48] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[01:50] | Ryan? | 瑞恩 |
[01:51] | This is all my fault. I missed the bigger picture. | 这都怪我 我没看到大局 |
[01:53] | How could you think straight? You were running for your life. | 你怎么可能想清楚 你当时在逃命 |
[01:56] | For someone with a bomb strapped to their chest, | 作为胸口绑着炸弹的人 |
[01:58] | you’re thinking straight. | 你就思路清晰 |
[01:59] | I was always better than you. | 我一直比你强 |
[02:04] | We’re gonna find – whoever’s doing this, okay? | 我们会查出真凶 好吗 |
[02:07] | And we’re gonna stop them. | 我们会阻止那人 |
[02:08] | And you are going to survive. | 你会没事的 |
[02:12] | So, you survived the integration. | 你们在整合中存留了下来 |
[02:14] | Now, instead of toe-to-toe, | 现在 你们不再是对手 |
[02:17] | you are one unit, one class. | 而是一个集体 一个班级 |
[02:19] | Time to leave the animosity behind. | 把敌意抛在身后吧 |
[02:22] | All right, change! Let’s go! | 更衣 快点 |
[02:29] | If you’re going to survive… | 你们如果不想被淘汰 |
[02:32] | …you’re going to need to learn how to survive together… | 就得学会团结 一起留下来 |
[02:40] | which means you must understand each other completely. | 所以你们得对彼此知根知底 |
[02:44] | Running late, Raina? | 来晚了 蕾娜 |
[02:48] | I slept late. | 我起晚了 |
[02:49] | Really? Through morning prayers? | 是吗 早祈祷都错过了吗 |
[02:51] | What are your physical strengths? | 你们的身体强项是什么 |
[02:54] | What are your weaknesses, your blind spots? | 弱点是什么 盲点是什么 |
[02:58] | Nice. Thanks for thinking of me. | 太棒了 多谢惦记我 |
[02:59] | Well, you know where the cafeteria is. Go make yourself one. | 你知道餐厅在哪 自己去弄一杯吧 |
[03:07] | I’ll see you at the gym. | 健身房见 |
[03:09] | What are your breaking points? | 你们的极限在哪里 |
[03:14] | In the FBI, you don’t have to just know yourself, | 在联调局 你不仅要了解自己 |
[03:16] | but your partners equally. | 还要了解你的搭档 |
[03:18] | He’s really more of a machine than a man. | 他是就是个机器人吧 |
[03:29] | You may not like each other… | 你们或许不喜欢彼此 |
[03:36] | How about these? | 这双怎么样 |
[03:38] | …but you’re going to have to learn to trust each other, | 但你们得学会信任彼此 |
[03:40] | starting right now. | 现在就开始 |
[03:43] | Time. | 时间到 |
[03:47] | Parrish, Perales — I said time. | 帕里什 佩拉尔 我说时间到了 |
[03:51] | Okay. You’ve proven that endurance isn’t your weak point. | 好吧 你们已经证明了耐力不是你们的弱点 |
[03:55] | Now give up your little grudge match | 放弃你们的赌气吧 |
[03:57] | and get your asses to class. | 立刻去上课 |
[04:00] | I would have won. | 我本会赢的 |
[04:01] | Yeah? Well, I would have made you work for it first. | 是吗 那我也会让你非常吃力的 |
[04:03] | Rematch tomorrow? | 明天重赛啊 |
[04:04] | – You’re on. – You dropped something. | -好的 -你掉东西了 |
[04:07] | Are those Booth’s tags? | 那是布斯的军牌吗 |
[04:10] | I haven’t had a chance to mail them yet. | 我还没来得及寄出去呢 |
[04:12] | Yeah, sure. Of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[04:13] | No time to just walk downstairs and put them in the mailbox. | 没时间走下楼 放进邮箱里 |
[04:17] | Let’s not do this here. Talk later. | 我们别在这儿说 回头的吧 |
[04:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | Khaled says whoever took his wife finally made contact. | 哈立德说绑架了他妻子的人终于跟他联络了 |
[04:26] | They’re demanding $5 million cash for her safe return. | 他们要五百万美金赎金才放人 |
[04:30] | I mean, do you even have that kind of cash? | 你手头有那么多现金吗 |
[04:32] | Actually, don’t answer that. | 还是别回答了 |
[04:34] | On one hand, how could I possibly pay the ransom | 一方面 我凭什么 |
[04:37] | for someone who conned me for over a decade? | 去赎一个骗了我十多年的人 |
[04:40] | But then I don’t know. | 但是…我说不好 |
[04:41] | On the other hand, she’s — | 另一方面 |
[04:43] | she’s the only semblance of family I have left. | 她是我唯一类似家人的人了 |
[04:45] | Look, if you want to find out who’s behind it, | 如果你想查出幕后主使 |
[04:47] | you got to follow the money. | 你得追踪钱 |
[04:48] | The question is, is it worth $5 million to find the answer? | 问题是 这答案是否值你花五百万 |
[04:53] | How could we even follow the money? | 我们要如何追踪钱 |
[04:54] | It’s in Croatia. | 那是在克罗地亚 |
[04:56] | W-With my father’s help, | 有我父亲帮忙 |
[04:57] | if you’re willing – to let me get him involved. | 如果你愿意让我叫上他的话 |
[04:59] | Well, at least you asked this time. | 至少这次你提前问了 |
[05:02] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[05:11] | My suspicions were correct — | 我猜对了 |
[05:13] | Mom said you never went home for New Year’s. | 妈说你新年根本没回去 |
[05:16] | I was visiting a friend. | 我去看个朋友了 |
[05:17] | And you lied to me, to her? | 你还向我 向她撒谎 |
[05:20] | He who makes peace between people | 为保证和睦 |
[05:22] | by inventing good information is not a liar. | 而假造情报不叫撒谎 |
[05:24] | Don’t quote your Hadiths to me. | 别跟我说《圣训》 |
[05:26] | What friend? I know all your friends. | 什么朋友 你的朋友我都认识 |
[05:30] | You used to tell me everything. | 你以前对我无话不说 |
[05:31] | You always thought so. | 你一直那么以为 |
[05:36] | I’ve told you before about the dangers of secrets. | 我以前说过隐藏秘密的危险 |
[05:39] | Now it is time you learn their value. | 现在你们要学会秘密的价值了 |
[05:41] | In the field, secrets can very quickly become currency. | 在实战中 秘密或许很快能成为货币 |
[05:46] | This week, we are going to talk human intelligence. | 本周 我们要谈人际情报 |
[05:48] | Who knows what that means? | 谁知道是什么意思 |
[05:50] | Intelligence gathered by means of interpersonal contact, | 靠人际交往收集的情报 |
[05:52] | as opposed to more technical | 而非靠技术 |
[05:54] | intelligence-gathering disciplines, | 收集来的情报 |
[05:56] | such as signals, imagery, messaging, | 比如信号 图片 信息 |
[05:59] | and signature intelligence. | 以及标志情报 |
[06:01] | It was a rhetorical question, Dr. Olsen. | 那是反问 奥尔森博士 |
[06:05] | Which he answered correctly, by the way. | 但他答对了 |
[06:07] | But…who are these people you’re using these methods on, | 但是 你要对什么人用这种手法 |
[06:11] | and what kind of intelligence are you gathering from them? | 你又要从他们那儿取得什么样的情报 |
[06:14] | It’s time you learn how to source informants. | 你们要学会如何吸纳线人 |
[06:16] | When approaching a source, | 接近一个线人时 |
[06:18] | it is imperative that you know everything about them that makes them tick — | 你必须了解一切能触动那人的点 |
[06:22] | their interests, their fears, their pressure points, | 兴趣 恐惧 压力点 |
[06:25] | and, of course… their weaknesses. | 当然 还有弱点 |
[06:28] | When you know how to exploit a weakness, | 如果你知道该如何利用弱点 |
[06:31] | you can get a person to do almost anything you want. | 你就能任其为你所用 |
[06:42] | They’re just as scared of you. | 他们也怕你 |
[06:46] | I don’t have my badge yet. | 我还没拿回我的警徽 |
[06:48] | My reinstatement interview is in an hour. | 我的复职面谈在一小时后 |
[06:51] | I’d say show them your I.D., | 我本想说给他看你的证件 |
[06:52] | but I’m pretty sure everyone knows who you are. | 但我想大家都知道你是谁 |
[06:54] | She’s with me. | 她跟我一起的 |
[06:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:00] | I’m surprised you’re still talking to me. | 你居然还跟我说话 |
[07:02] | Yeah, what you believe in on your own is your business now, | 你现在信什么 是你的事了 |
[07:04] | as long as you show up here and do your job. | 只要你来上班就行 |
[07:08] | I’m going to the morning briefing. | 我要去参加早间通报 |
[07:09] | I’ll head upstairs with you. | 我跟你一起上楼 |
[07:11] | Oh, they didn’t tell you? | 他们没告诉你吗 |
[07:12] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[07:13] | You don’t work upstairs anymore. | 你不在楼上工作了 |
[07:16] | On whose orders? | 谁下的令 |
[07:17] | Mine. | 我 |
[07:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:22] | Hannah, I didn’t know that… | 汉娜 我不知道 |
[07:23] | That I’m the Special Agent in Charge of the Joint Terrorism Task Force? | 我是负责联合反恐任务小组的特工吗 |
[07:26] | Well, since everyone above me was murdered | 由于银行爆炸时 |
[07:28] | when the bank blew up, I was next in line. | 我的上级都炸死了 所以轮到我了 |
[07:30] | So now it’s my job to get the JTTF back up and running. | 现在得由我来重启联合反恐任务小组了 |
[07:32] | And it’s your job to stay far, far out of my way, | 而我要你离我远远的 |
[07:36] | down in Operations. | 去楼下作战部 |
[07:38] | Did I do something to piss you off? | 我做哪里得罪你了吗 |
[07:40] | You mean besides turning the deaths | 除了利用局里 |
[07:41] | of 32 of the finest agents the Bureau’s ever seen | 最好的32名探员之死 |
[07:43] | into your own last stand? | 作为你的背水一战吗 |
[07:45] | You may have come to your senses | 虽然你想通了 |
[07:46] | and said what the commission needed you to say, | 说了委员会希望你说的话 |
[07:47] | but until I’m sure you meant it, | 但除非我相信你是真心那么想 |
[07:49] | you’re gonna work your way back up to good standing. | 不然你就靠自己努力重新获得信任了 |
[07:52] | If this is about Ryan, you should know that — | 如果是为了瑞恩 你该知道 |
[07:54] | Oh, that’s the thing about you. | 你就是这样 |
[07:56] | You make everything so personal. | 你总把什么事都往私事上扯 |
[07:58] | See, when I walk through those doors, | 我走进门的时候 |
[07:59] | I leave my personal life outside. | 就把私生活留在外面 |
[08:01] | Now, if we were to run into each other on the street, | 如果我们在街上遇到了彼此 |
[08:03] | at a cafe, on the subway, | 或是咖啡厅 地铁 |
[08:05] | two feet outside the front doors, sure — | 甚至是门外两英尺的地方 |
[08:06] | maybe then I’d tell you how much I don’t like you or respect you | 或许我会告诉你 我不喜欢你 也不尊重你 |
[08:09] | or particularly enjoy the fact that you used my ex-husband | 更不喜欢你利用我前夫 |
[08:11] | and his considerable feelings for you as a bulletproof vest not once, | 以及他对你的一往情深来做防弹衣 |
[08:13] | but twice in your fugitive escapade. | 让他在你的逃亡中两次保护你 |
[08:16] | But in here? | 但在这里 |
[08:16] | In here, we talk only about the work, | 我们只谈工作 |
[08:18] | and we do so without question because that’s our job. | 而且毫不多问 因为那是我们的职责 |
[08:20] | So what you’re gonna do is | 所以你接下来 |
[08:21] | you’re gonna keep your head down and your nose clean | 要低调做人 干净做事 |
[08:23] | and perform mostly clerical duties for agents upstairs, | 为楼上的探员做好文书工作 |
[08:25] | and you’re gonna do so with no questions. | 而且不提出任何异议 |
[08:27] | Do you have any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[08:28] | No, you don’t, because there are no questions. | 没有 因为你不能有任何异议 |
[08:32] | Okay, that’s not the ringtone of a Bureau-issued phone. | 那不是局里配发的手机铃声 |
[08:35] | Yeah, well, they took my Bureau phone when they suspended me. | 但停职时 局里配发的手机上交了 |
[08:38] | That’s my cell. | 那是我的手机 |
[08:39] | I’ll get you a new one. Don’t answer that down here. | 我会给你发新的 别在这里接私人电话 |
[08:42] | Yep. | 好 |
[08:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:48] | I want the contents of JTTF server room 33. | 你们要窃取33号房反恐小组服务器上的信息 |
[08:52] | You and Natalie have two hours to get them. | 给你和娜塔莉两个小时 |
[08:54] | I-I don’t even have clearance to the JTTF server room. | 我都没有进入反恐小组服务器房间的权限 |
[08:57] | I-I don’t know how — | 我不知道怎么… |
[08:58] | I have faith in your resourcefulness. | 我相信你够机智 |
[08:59] | I’m sure you’ll figure something out — both of you — | 你们两个肯定能想到办法 |
[09:02] | because, if you don’t, Natalie dies. | 否则 娜塔莉就会没命 |
[09:04] | But — | 但是… |
[09:14] | All right. Let’s do exactly as we talked about, | 好了 我们按计划行事 |
[09:16] | and you’ll be fine, okay? | 你会没事的 好吗 |
[09:24] | Hey. So, I just got this, | 你好 我刚拿到证件 |
[09:26] | and they asked me to check if it was working. | 他们让我来试试能不能用 |
[09:32] | Special Agent Parrish. You’re good. | 帕里什特工 没问题 |
[09:34] | Can I check my clearance? | 能看下我的权限吗 |
[09:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:48] | It’s good to be back. Thank you. | 复职的感觉真好 谢谢 |
[09:51] | Okay, to access the server room, we need two things, | 要进入服务器机房 需要两件东西 |
[09:53] | an access key card and a master thumbprint | 密钥卡 还有负责人的指纹 |
[09:56] | to delete the internal records | 指纹用来删除 |
[09:57] | of whatever it is that we have to download. | 我们的下载记录 |
[09:59] | There’s only one JTTF agent in New York | 纽约分部只有一位联合反恐探员的指纹 |
[10:01] | who has high enough clearance to have a master thumbprint. | 有权限作为负责人的指纹来用 |
[10:04] | -Who? -The Agent in Charge. | -谁 -特工主管 |
[10:06] | Hannah Wyland. | 汉娜·怀兰 |
[10:08] | Okay, I’ll get the thumbprint. | 好吧 我去搞指纹 |
[10:10] | You work on the key cards. How many are there? | 你负责密钥卡 哪些人有 |
[10:12] | I.T. would have one. | 技术人员应该有 |
[10:13] | You’d never get it off them. | 你绝对拿不到他们的 |
[10:14] | And the ASAC next in line to her. | 那就找她下面的助理特工主管 |
[10:16] | Ryan Booth. | 瑞恩·布斯 |
[10:18] | You guys aren’t talking much these days, are you? | 你们最近不怎么来往吧 |
[10:21] | You mean since we broke up | 你是指因为他还爱着你 |
[10:22] | because he was still in love with you? | 所以我们分手了之后吗 |
[10:23] | No, we aren’t. | 对 不来往 |
[10:24] | I know he feels bad about it, but… | 我知道他很抱歉 不过… |
[10:27] | Can you use it? | 你能利用这点吗 |
[10:29] | Weaknesses, everyone has them, | 所有人都有弱点 |
[10:32] | but everyone can be exploited in different ways. | 但利用人的方式有很多 |
[10:34] | You can use their family. | 你可以利用他们的家人 |
[10:36] | You can exploit their honesty, their sexuality. | 利用他们的正直或是欲望 |
[10:39] | Whatever you use will hit close to home. | 任何能深刻影响到他们的一点 |
[10:42] | Earlier, you noticed each other’s physical weaknesses. | 之前你们注意到了彼此的体能弱势 |
[10:45] | Now you’re going to team up and assess their emotional ones. | 现在你们要组队找出彼此的心理弱点 |
[10:49] | Can you turn someone, even if they’re one of your own? | 你们能否策反别人 即使是自己人 |
[10:54] | The first step is identifying personality types | 首先要进行迈尔斯·布里格斯测试 |
[10:57] | using the Myers-Briggs test. | 鉴别人格类型 |
[10:59] | Seems like a definite extrovert to me. | 我感觉绝对是外向型人格 |
[11:02] | You know, more of a feeler than a thinker. | 感性大于理性 |
[11:04] | Mm. Seems more like a provider to me. | 我感觉更像供应者型 |
[11:06] | Natalie would know, huh? | 娜塔莉应该最清楚吧 |
[11:10] | Um, provider it is. | 那就供应者型吧 |
[11:13] | Know the 16 types. | 一共16种类型 |
[11:15] | Are they a guardian, a healer, or a performer? | 是监护型 照顾者型 还是表演型人格 |
[11:19] | – A born performer. – Oh, wrong. | -天生的表演型 -不对 |
[11:20] | We’ve known him longer than you. | 我们认识他的时间比你久 |
[11:22] | He’s a clown, trust me. | 他就是小丑 相信我 |
[11:23] | Like Donald Trump, George W. Bush, and Madonna, | 跟唐纳德·特朗普 乔治·布什和麦当娜一样 |
[11:26] | Caleb Jacob Haas is a dynamo, | 凯勒布·雅各布·哈斯是活跃型 |
[11:28] | similar qualities to a performer, | 跟表演型人格相似 |
[11:30] | but a dynamo encapsulates a need to keep things at a fast pace | 但活跃型的人要求凡事加快节奏 |
[11:34] | rather than let them turn real or emotional. | 而非变得实际或情绪化 |
[11:37] | Uh, but given that you’re a commander, Nimah… | 但考虑到你是将军型人格 妮尔麦… |
[11:41] | Knowing your target is half the battle in turning a source. | 招募线人时 掌握他的情况就成功了一半 |
[11:44] | Johnny 5, I don’t know. | “霹雳五号”吗 我不知道 |
[11:46] | Does Myers-Briggs work on androids? | 这个测试适用于”安卓系统”吗 |
[11:48] | He is serious, a rule-follower. | 他很严肃 循规蹈矩 |
[11:51] | A complete introvert. | 绝对是内向型 |
[11:53] | Looks like an inspector to me. | 感觉他是公务员型人格 |
[11:56] | I’m an extrovert, in case you were wondering, in every way. | 怕你好奇 我是外向型 各种意义上哟 |
[12:01] | Step two, once you have identified the personality, | 第二步 鉴定出人格类型之后 |
[12:04] | what is the best approach to turning your fellow NAT? | 开始寻找策反同伴的最佳方式 |
[12:07] | We need to figure out his weak points, | 我们得找出他的弱点 |
[12:09] | which, at this moment, may be the double Dutch? | 这样看来 对他说天书吗 |
[12:14] | Since providers are sensitive to the needs of others, | 供给者型对别人的需求很敏感 |
[12:17] | the best way to turn them is to be direct. | 招募他们的最佳途径是有话直说 |
[12:18] | Ohh. Directness is so something a “Visionary” would suggest. | 只有”梦想家型”的人最爱直截了当 |
[12:22] | Coercion’s the way to go. | 最好的方式是向他施压 |
[12:24] | Providers value their family and friends. | 供给者型的人很重视家人和朋友 |
[12:26] | Threaten that, and he’ll turn. | 以此做把柄 他会乖乖就范 |
[12:29] | Why am I not surprised a champion such as yourself | 像你这样的倡导者型人格 |
[12:32] | would want to take advantage of someone’s openness? | 难怪会利用别人的坦诚 |
[12:33] | I think this is all a bunch of B.S. | 我觉得这些纯属扯淡 |
[12:35] | Put a gun to his head, or mine, and we’ll find out already. | 拿枪指着他的头或我的头 立马搞定 |
[12:39] | Flattery is the way to go with Caleb. | 对付凯勒布就要讨好他 |
[12:41] | Make him feel pretty and important. | 让他感觉自己又帅 又是大人物 |
[12:43] | Let him call you any celebrity names that he wants. | 任凭他用各种名人讽刺你 |
[12:46] | Or not? | 不用吧 |
[12:47] | Studies on FBI sourcing techniques | 联调局信息收集技术研究表明 |
[12:48] | show that money is effective 45% of the time, coercion 75%, | 金钱诱惑成功率达45% 施压达75% |
[12:53] | and a sense of civic duty 83%. | 而有83%是出于公民义务 |
[12:56] | But if you feel that hollow platitudes are the best method, | 但如果你觉得溜须拍马是最好的办法 |
[12:59] | who am I to quibble? | 那我还能说什么 |
[13:00] | In the field, you only get one shot, | 实战中 你们只有一次机会 |
[13:02] | so choose the best one or you fail. | 必须一击即中 否则完蛋 |
[13:04] | Quid pro quo is rational enough for an inspector to bite. | 对付公务员型的人就要他公平交易 |
[13:08] | I say we send that to the EAD. | 上报给行政助理局长吧 |
[13:09] | I’m not sure that bribery | 我觉得行贿 |
[13:11] | is the best way to break a rule-follower. | 不是收买循规蹈矩者的最佳方式 |
[13:13] | I would convince him that he’s doing the right thing. | 我觉得说服他倒戈是更好的办法 |
[13:15] | Who said anything about bribing? | 谁说要向他行贿了 |
[13:16] | I offer him something, he offers back. | 互相提供利益 各得其所嘛 |
[13:19] | What do you have to offer him? | 你要给他提供什么 |
[13:21] | Do you really want me to answer that question? | 你真想知道答案吗 |
[13:24] | Caleb, you choose. | 凯勒布 你决定 |
[13:25] | Which one of us should approach him? | 我们两个谁去接近他 |
[13:28] | Oh. It’s the D-A-D, | 老爸来电 |
[13:31] | just in the nick of time. | 来得真及时 |
[13:34] | And here I thought the Croatia Project | 我还以为”克罗地亚计划” |
[13:36] | was just a cutesy name for a future pub crawl. | 只是稍后大家去串酒吧的”活动代号”呢 |
[13:40] | A tip, it’s all about Mexico City these days. | 给你提个醒 如今重点都在墨西哥城 |
[13:44] | Croatia…is none of your business. | 克罗地亚…不关你的事 |
[13:50] | Guess all those government tech contacts I made | 看来我一开始在生意场上创业时 |
[13:52] | during my trip for my first startup | 交的那些政府技术联络员朋友 |
[13:54] | won’t come in handy, then. | 派不上用场了 |
[13:58] | Shelby, come here. | 谢尔比 过来 |
[14:01] | I’m a very good listener, | 我很善于倾听 |
[14:02] | in case you didn’t already know. | 我怕你不知道这点 |
[14:04] | If you need to try out a sourcing technique | 如果你需要拿自己的炮友 |
[14:06] | on someone you’re sleeping with, | 来练习收集信息的能力 |
[14:07] | you’re doing something very wrong. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[14:09] | Sorry. You don’t have to tell me. | 抱歉 其实你不用告诉我 |
[14:13] | I just… | 我只是… |
[14:15] | My ex is suing me, for sole custody of Renata. | 我前任要跟我争夺瑞娜塔的单独监护权 |
[14:19] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[14:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:25] | What are we doing down here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[14:26] | This is what your dad suggested? | 这就是你爸的建议 |
[14:29] | Having her interrogate me again? | 让她再审我一次 |
[14:31] | No. As soon as you transferred that $5 million this morning, | 不是 你今早一把五百万转出去 |
[14:33] | they were able to trace it. | 他们就追踪到了 |
[14:35] | The woman you know as Samar Hashmi, | 那个伪装成萨玛·哈什米的女人 |
[14:37] | Haifaa Said, hasn’t been kidnapped. | 也就是哈伊法·赛义德 并没被绑架 |
[14:40] | She is alive and well and hiding out in Zagreb. | 她躲在萨格勒布 活得好好的 |
[14:43] | And with Samar being discovered, | 由于萨玛已经败露 |
[14:44] | their con needed a new face. | 这场骗局需要一副新面孔来维系 |
[14:46] | And at $5 million, they could buy as many as they want. | 能骗到五百万 不愁找不到人 |
[14:49] | You’ve been conned long enough, Ms. Wyatt. | 你被骗得太久了 怀特小姐 |
[14:52] | If anyone asks for more money, do not pay. | 再有人来向你要钱 不要给他 |
[14:54] | Forget these people ever existed and let us take it from here. | 别再理睬这些人 剩下的交给我们处理 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[15:07] | I’m not. | 我不觉得遗憾 |
[15:10] | They don’t get to take my money. | 他们凭什么拿走我的钱 |
[15:14] | We’re gonna get it back. | 我们要把钱拿回来 |
[15:16] | You all did well. | 你们都做得不错 |
[15:18] | You did very well. | 非常不错 |
[15:19] | You accurately identified your peers’ personality types | 你们准确地鉴别出了同班学员的性格类型 |
[15:22] | and proposed strong approaches to turn them. | 也提出了有效的办法策反他们 |
[15:26] | But there’s no substitute for real-life experience. | 但这些都不能替代实战经验 |
[15:31] | The true test of your ability to cultivate human intelligence | 真正考验你们培养线人能力的测试 |
[15:34] | will happen in the field tonight. | 将是今晚的实战训练 |
[15:36] | You will go to a location | 你们要去的地点 |
[15:38] | where the FBI has hopes of cultivating real sources | 是联调局寄希望于培养真正线人的地方 |
[15:42] | which means you will approach a source | 也就是说 你们将接近一名线人 |
[15:44] | with the goal of having them call the number on these cards | 最终让他们拨打卡片上电话号码 |
[15:49] | and agree to cooperate. | 并达成合作意向 |
[15:50] | You only get one card because you only get one chance. | 每个人只有一张卡片 因为机会只有一次 |
[15:54] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:58] | Where is Raina going? | 雷娜要去哪 |
[16:00] | You know that the two of you can’t be seen in public | 你们两个不能同时出现在 |
[16:02] | at the same time — you know that. | 公众面前 你清楚这一点 |
[16:04] | But I got the last exercise. | 但上次训练就是我参加的 |
[16:05] | She wanted to sit this one out. | 她不想参加这次训练 |
[16:07] | Your assignment will be The 10th Justice. | 你们将上演《司法部副部长》 |
[16:11] | A local D.C. hangout popular with… | 去华府当地的一间酒吧 |
[16:14] | corrupt congressmen, | 腐败的国会议员 |
[16:15] | politicos, and ambitious aides. | 政客及有野心的助理们很喜欢去那里 |
[16:17] | You will have one hour to recruit an informant. | 你们要在一小时内招募到一名线人 |
[16:21] | Do not disappoint. | 别让我失望 |
[16:27] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[16:29] | I thought you called in sick. | 我以为你请病假了 |
[16:32] | I’m feeling better. | 我好些了 |
[16:33] | But you should keep a little distance. | 但还是别离我太近 |
[16:35] | Is it weird for you to be working together? | 你不觉得一起工作感觉怪怪的吗 |
[16:37] | Oh, me and Hannah? | 你是说我和汉娜 |
[16:39] | Me and you? | 我和你 |
[16:40] | Me and Alex? | 还是我和艾丽克丝 |
[16:41] | You just wanted me to say that | 你就想让我说一遍 |
[16:42] | so I could hear how crazy it sounds, didn’t you? | 让我知道这有多荒唐吧 |
[16:44] | Well, I know it’s crazy, | 好吧 确实很荒唐 |
[16:46] | which is why I put in for a transfer. | 所以我要申请调离 |
[16:48] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that… because I’m trying. | 我很遗憾… 因为我正试着接纳 |
[16:51] | I like Hannah, and I’m being nice to Alex. | 我喜欢汉娜 我对艾丽克丝也很好 |
[16:54] | In fact, I thought I’d take her to lunch. | 事实上 我想带她去吃午餐 |
[16:56] | That’s nice of you. | 你真够意思 |
[16:57] | But you’re going to pay for it. | 但你来买单 |
[17:00] | Seems only fair after everything you’ve put me through. | 毕竟你让我经历了那么多 |
[17:02] | I can understand that. | 我能理解 |
[17:12] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[17:19] | Yeah, have fun. | 行 你开心就好 |
[17:24] | Have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[17:25] | Can I say no? | 我能说没有吗 |
[17:26] | Look, I know you blame me for hurting Ryan, | 我知道你怪我伤害了瑞恩 |
[17:28] | but I had no one else to turn to when I was framed. | 但那时候我被陷害 找不到别人来帮我 |
[17:31] | He’s the only one who’s ever believed in me. | 只有他相信我 |
[17:34] | Right, because he has integrity, decency, and honor. | 没错 因为他正直 正派 讲信用 |
[17:36] | Are you still in love with him? | 你还爱着他吗 |
[17:40] | Okay. | 我明白了 |
[17:41] | Is that why you came in here, just to press my buttons? | 你来找我就是为了把我惹毛吗 |
[17:44] | No, actually, just to press this one. | 不是 实际上是”按”这个 |
[17:47] | Tech support left it at my desk when I was gone, | 技术部的人把它留在了我桌子上 |
[17:49] | and I couldn’t figure out | 但我不知道 |
[17:50] | how to mobile-access the Bureau’s network database. | 如何用手机连接局里的网络数据库 |
[17:53] | Hand it over. | 给我 |
[17:58] | – Okay. Are you serious? – What? | -你开玩笑呢 -怎么了 |
[18:00] | I told you — you’re in Operations. | 我说了 你是作战部门的 |
[18:02] | Your new clearance level doesn’t allow for off-network access. | 你新配的许可级别没有离线操作权限 |
[18:05] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你当我是傻子吗 |
[18:06] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了 |
[18:08] | I don’t owe you an explanation. | 我没必要跟你解释 |
[18:09] | You just used up your one warning. | 你刚用掉了仅有的一次警告机会 |
[18:11] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[18:13] | You forgetting something? | 手机忘了拿 |
[18:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:20] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[18:23] | We still have a problem. | 还有一个问题 |
[18:24] | How do we get inside the server room without being seen? | 怎么悄悄潜入服务器机房 |
[18:28] | I have an idea, | 我有个主意 |
[18:29] | but you’re not gonna like it. | 这主意你不会喜欢的 |
[18:31] | We call in a bomb threat. | 发布炸弹威胁警报 |
[18:40] | Please exit the building single file. | 请排成一列离开大楼 |
[18:46] | Please exit the building single file. | 请排成一列离开大楼 |
[18:52] | Please exit the building single file. | 请排成一列离开大楼 |
[18:59] | You look like an escort. | 你打扮得像个三陪女 |
[19:00] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[19:02] | This is on you, right? | 这顿你请 对吧 |
[19:05] | Depends on what you order. | 看你点什么了 |
[19:06] | Let’s see what they can pull off, shall we? | 看他们任务完成得如何吧 |
[19:12] | Not too many strong candidates, | 可利用的目标人物不多 |
[19:14] | and we all can’t pick the same one. | 大家还不能都选择同一目标 |
[19:16] | Well, that congressman waxing poetic over there — | 那边那个文采飞扬的国会议员 |
[19:19] | definite visionary. | 肯定是个梦想家型 |
[19:20] | I gonna make him my informant. | 我要找他当我线人 |
[19:22] | Make it three glasses. | 来三杯 |
[19:24] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[19:24] | See that suit buying everyone Crown Royal at the bar? | 看到那个请人喝皇冠威士忌的西装男了吗 |
[19:28] | A little more of that, little bit of this… | 西装多金男遇到性感大波女… |
[19:31] | …I’ll have him singing like Adele in an hour. | 不出一小时我就能让他像阿黛尔一样高歌 |
[19:35] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[19:37] | So, Miranda never said not to pair up. | 米兰达从没说过不让合作执行任务 |
[19:40] | I like our chances with that waiter over there — | 我觉得咱俩能搞定那个服务生 |
[19:43] | seems to know all the senators well. | 他好像跟所有参议员都很熟 |
[19:45] | What say, Johnny Football? | 你觉得如何 橄榄球强将 |
[19:47] | Want to team up and turn him? | 想联手收买他吗 |
[19:48] | If we come at him hot, he’ll spook. | 如果我们热情地接近他 会吓走他 |
[19:52] | Let’s wait for him to come to us. | 等他来找我们吧 |
[19:53] | How do you know he’ll talk? | 你怎么知道他会开口 |
[19:55] | A bottle of Macallan? | 一瓶麦卡伦威士忌怎么样 |
[19:58] | That is so cute. | 你太可爱了 |
[20:00] | I don’t know where you’ve been drinking, | 我不知道你一向在哪泡吧 |
[20:02] | but you’ll need four of those to get one bottle of that. | 但要四张一百块才能买到一瓶威士忌 |
[20:06] | You caught me. Not much of a drinker. | 被你发现了 我不怎么喝酒 |
[20:09] | Never been much into cigars, either. | 也从来不怎么喜欢抽雪茄 |
[20:12] | Most pro athletes avoid anything that impacts performance. | 大多数运动员都会避免接触影响比赛成绩的东西 |
[20:15] | So why do it at all? | 那为什么还要抽 |
[20:16] | I’ll try anything again to see if my tastes have changed. | 我什么都会再试 看看我的品味是否有变 |
[20:19] | If you only cling to what you think you like… | 如果永远坚持一成不变 |
[20:22] | who knows what you’re missing out on? | 谁知道你都会错失些什么 |
[20:26] | 电影《雨人》中男主角的哥哥 茉莉公主为动画片《阿拉丁神灯》中的角色之一 | |
[20:26] | Looks like Rain Man and Princess Jasmine | 看来雨人和茉莉公主 |
[20:28] | are double-teaming their target. | 联手攻破他们的目标了 |
[20:30] | I’ve got my mark — | 我已经有了目标 |
[20:31] | just saw that cute busboy take a handout | 刚刚看到那个帅气的服务员 |
[20:34] | from that corner table over there. | 从角落的桌子上拿了钱 |
[20:36] | Betcha he’s had his pockets greased a few times. | 我敢打赌他的口袋已经好几次塞满小费了 |
[20:39] | Mira y aprende. | 学着点 |
[20:41] | Arrivederci. | 再见 |
[20:43] | You know, if you drop those in the mail, they get returned. | 如果你把链子投进邮件里 就还回去了 |
[20:47] | There’s a mailbox right outside. | 信箱就在外面 |
[20:49] | We can go together. | 我们可以一起去 |
[20:50] | I miss him. Okay? | 我想他 懂吗 |
[20:56] | A couple months after college, | 大学毕业几个月后 |
[20:58] | I went to Vegas for the NFL Draft | 我跟我女友艾丽西娅去维加斯 |
[21:00] | with my girlfriend, Alicia. | 参加橄榄球联盟选秀大会 |
[21:02] | We drove all the way down from Chicago, | 我们从芝加哥一路开到那里 |
[21:03] | figured we’d make a little road trip out of it. | 想着一路上会玩得很开心 |
[21:06] | It was the best four days of my life. | 那是我人生中最美好的四天 |
[21:09] | Carried this with me ever since. | 自此之后 我身上一直带着这个 |
[21:12] | Where’s Alicia now? | 艾丽西娅现在在哪 |
[21:15] | So, what can I get you guys? | 点单吗 |
[21:16] | Maybe we should play double-up, too. | 也许我们也应该两人合作 |
[21:19] | See those lovebirds kissing at that table over there? | 看到那桌在亲热的情侣了吗 |
[21:22] | They cannot keep their hands off each other. | 他们简直如胶似漆 |
[21:24] | I could work with that. | 这样我也行 |
[21:25] | We could, uh — We could play newlyweds in love, | 我们可以假扮一对热恋的新婚夫妇 |
[21:27] | knock down their defenses by pretending to be just like them. | 假装跟他们一样 打破他们的戒备心 |
[21:31] | I think we’ll make more headway if you don’t lie. | 如果你不撒谎 我想我们的进展会更大 |
[21:34] | Any further word from your father? | 你父亲那边有进一步的消息吗 |
[21:36] | Ah, he’s working with a legal attache in Croatia, | 他正在与克罗地亚的法律参事合作 |
[21:40] | trying to track down Samar, | 试图追查萨玛的下落 |
[21:41] | but, you know, his favors only extend so far. | 但他也就能帮到这个份上 |
[21:44] | You said that Iris might have some contacts. | 你说过艾瑞丝可能认识些人 |
[21:46] | Maybe I should’ve handled this myself. | 也许我该自己来处理这事 |
[21:49] | Okay. The couple is on the move. | 好 那对情侣要走了 |
[21:51] | I think I’m gonna chance it alone. | 我要一个人去碰碰运气了 |
[21:57] | That is for my little girl, Tricia. | 这一镖是为我女儿特里西娅投的 |
[21:59] | You’ve got one, too? | 你也有女儿吗 |
[22:01] | You seem so young. | 你看起来很年轻啊 |
[22:02] | Had her when I was too young. | 她出生时 我年纪还小 |
[22:04] | Lives with my ex now. | 她现在跟我前任住一起 |
[22:07] | Yours, too? | 你的也是吗 |
[22:09] | It’s that obvious? | 有这么明显吗 |
[22:10] | Takes one to know one. | 经历过就会知道 |
[22:12] | At the time, I thought I couldn’t be the father she needed | 我当时觉得要想要当舒马赫议员的助手 |
[22:15] | and an aide to Congressman Schumacher. | 就成不了她想要的父亲 |
[22:17] | Do you regret it? | 你后悔吗 |
[22:20] | Every day. | 一直很后悔 |
[22:22] | Yeah, my job makes it tough, too. | 我的工作也让我很难顾及到她 |
[22:25] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我就是想找你聊聊这事 |
[22:27] | – I work — -Wait a minute. | -我在… -等一会 |
[22:28] | Is that Drew Perales over there from the Bears? | 那个是芝加哥熊队的德鲁·佩拉尔吗 |
[22:33] | Looks like Vasquez’s mark is more interested in me. | 看来巴兹克斯的目标对我更有兴趣 |
[22:36] | I know a fan when I see one. | 我一看就知道那人是球迷 |
[22:38] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:39] | Hey, what about working as a team? | 说好的团队合作呢 |
[22:41] | You’re just gonna ditch me? | 你打算就这样甩掉我吗 |
[22:43] | Does every guy you meet treat you like | 你遇到的每一个男人 |
[22:45] | you’re the center of the universe? | 都把你当成宇宙中心吗 |
[22:47] | You’re on your own now, Parrish. | 现在你要靠自己了 帕里什 |
[23:07] | For a Fed. | 作为联调局探员来说 |
[23:12] | You’re Drew Perales, right? | 你是德鲁·佩拉尔吧 |
[23:14] | You used to played wideout for Chicago. | 你以前是芝加哥橄榄球队的外接手 |
[23:16] | Always nice to meet a fan. | 总是很高兴见到球迷 |
[23:17] | Former fan. | 前球迷 |
[23:19] | That all changed when you sued the League. | 从你状告橄榄球联盟起 我就不再迷你了 |
[23:21] | Punks like you are destroying the game. | 你这种废物在毁掉球坛 |
[23:26] | Please exit the building. | 请离开大楼 |
[23:36] | …exit the building single file. | 排成一列离开大楼 |
[23:36] | 联邦调查局 纽约分部 | |
[23:48] | Please exit the… | 请离开.. |
[23:49] | 正在传输文件 清除历史记录需要身份验证 | |
[23:53] | 正在传输文件 传输完毕后清除历史记录 清除历史记录需要身份验证 | |
[24:01] | 验证用户 汉娜·怀兰 | |
[24:08] | So, what is it that the voice wanted? | 这就是打电话那人想要的资料吗 |
[24:10] | These are schedules for | 这些是 |
[24:12] | all the presidential candidates for next week — | 下周所有总统候选人的日程表 |
[24:13] | their movements, their security details. | 活动安排及安全细节 |
[24:15] | We can’t give this to them. | 我们不能把这些交给他们 |
[24:17] | They’ll be sitting ducks. | 他们会成为被攻击的目标 |
[24:22] | We can’t put this intel into the hands of a terrorist. | 不能让这些情报落入恐怖分子之手 |
[24:24] | We can, but only if we can track them down | 只要在他们利用情报之前 |
[24:27] | before they actually use it. | 追踪到他们就行 |
[24:30] | We could plant a worm into an attachment | 我们可以在附件里植入蠕虫病毒 |
[24:32] | so that, when the recipient opens it, | 这样当收件人打开附件时 |
[24:33] | the worm pings their location. | 蠕虫病毒就能发出位置信号 |
[24:36] | It’s risky. | 虽然很冒险 |
[24:37] | But it’s our only shot. | 但这是我们唯一的机会 |
[24:41] | 我们现在需要谈谈 瑞恩·布斯 | |
[24:43] | Go deal with him. | 去见他吧 |
[24:45] | I’ll get the worm ready to go. | 我去准备蠕虫病毒 |
[24:46] | – I’ll text you when it’s time. – Okay. | -准备好了就会发短信给你 -好 |
[24:49] | You have nothing to say for yourself? | 你没话要为自己辩解吗 |
[24:51] | As much fun as it would be for me to kick your ass, | 虽然揍你一顿会让我很爽 |
[24:53] | I don’t want to spend the night in jail. | 但我今晚不想在牢里过 |
[24:54] | How about I kick your ass instead? | 那不如我来揍你一顿吧 |
[24:56] | I wouldn’t take a swing at him. | 是我就不会挥拳打他了 |
[24:58] | He might just sue you. | 他有可能会告你 |
[25:02] | My friends dared me to get an Insta with him. | 我朋友赌我敢不敢跟他合照发到Ins上 |
[25:04] | The Bears should’ve cut you in camp. | 芝加哥熊队该在训练营时就淘汰你 |
[25:06] | Weren’t you just leaving, Concussion King? | 你刚才不是要走吗 失忆王 |
[25:08] | Looks like it. | 貌似是的 |
[25:12] | I like a woman who knows football. | 懂橄榄球的女人很对我胃口 |
[25:14] | Buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[25:15] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[25:17] | What gave me away? | 我哪里露出破绽了 |
[25:20] | You walked in here with a group and immediately split up. | 你跟一群人进来 却很快就分开了 |
[25:23] | Plus, a girl like you doesn’t slum it with the busboy | 更何况你这样的女孩才不会搭理一个穷杂工 |
[25:26] | unless her parents are watching. | 除非为了气父母 |
[25:28] | I saw that tip that – table of lawmakers gave you. | 我看到议员那桌给你的小费了 |
[25:32] | Doesn’t look like anyone is slumming it up in here. | 赚这么多小费 不感觉你穷酸啊 |
[25:35] | I’m impressed. | 很了不起 |
[25:36] | You seem pretty well-connected. | 你人脉很广啊 |
[25:37] | Well, I know how to get people what they want from time to time. | 我时常有办法弄到别人想要的东西 |
[25:41] | Then you should have no trouble | 那你肯定有办法 |
[25:42] | getting me the information I need on your buddies. | 在你朋友身上套出我想要的信息了 |
[25:47] | This bartender has zero interest in engaging with you. | 这个酒保完全对你没兴趣啊 |
[25:51] | Maybe if you hadn’t immediately offered me as a suitable mate. | 你不该一上来就说我跟他很合适 |
[25:55] | Well, I was only trying to help. | 我是想帮你 |
[25:56] | Sex proves effective 68% of the time in turning informants. | 异性吸引使线人爆料的成功率达68% |
[26:00] | Of course, but this guy is gay. | 当然 但这个人是同性恋 |
[26:03] | I don’t understand. How can you be so good at analyzing people | 我搞不懂 你这么擅长分析人 |
[26:06] | and so bad at interacting with them? | 怎么却不擅长跟人互动 |
[26:08] | I’ve studied facial cues and body language since childhood. | 我从小就研究脸部表情与肢体语言 |
[26:11] | Observing people from a distance is easy. | 在远处观察别人很简单 |
[26:14] | It’s talking to them that’s the hard part. | 跟他们沟通才困难 |
[26:19] | Analyze my sister. | 分析一下我妹 |
[26:21] | Raina Amin falls into a variety of categories. | 蕾娜·阿敏有多种人格特点 |
[26:24] | Chief among them — healer. | 首先 照顾者型 |
[26:26] | Individualistic, – nonjudgmental, an idealist, | 个人主义 对事物无成见 理想主义者 |
[26:30] | guided by her own core values and beliefs. | 遵循自己的核心价值观与信仰 |
[26:33] | I have always thought the same of her, | 我也一直以为她是这样的人 |
[26:35] | but a healer wouldn’t lie. | 但照顾者型的人不会说谎 |
[26:37] | What do you believe would cause a person like her | 你觉得像她这样的人对家人有所隐瞒 |
[26:39] | to keep secrets from her family? | 会是什么原因呢 |
[26:41] | Oh, healers’ gentle nature and dislike of negative emotions | 照顾者型的人性情温和 不喜消极情绪 |
[26:45] | causes them to avoid conflict at all costs. | 因此会尽量避免一切冲突 |
[26:48] | Perhaps she’s afraid to tell you the truth | 也许她不告诉你真相 |
[26:50] | because of how you’ll react. | 是因为害怕你的反应 |
[26:52] | M-Maybe I’m a more suitable mate for him? | 也许我跟他更合适 |
[26:56] | Bartender. | 酒保 |
[26:56] | I’ll ask him a personal question and see what happens. | 我要问他一个私人问题 看会发生什么 |
[26:59] | Alex is looking particularly good tonight | 艾丽克丝今晚的行动中表现不错 |
[27:02] | in the exercise, with her mark. | 与目标人物互动良好 |
[27:05] | Yeah, yeah, it appears so. | 是啊 看起来是的 |
[27:07] | You know the kind of trouble you’d be into | 你知道跟学员走得太近 |
[27:09] | if you ever got close to a trainee? | 会给自己带来什么麻烦吗 |
[27:12] | Even I couldn’t save you from that. | 出了事 我都保不了你 |
[27:15] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别说笑了 |
[27:17] | Another round? | 再喝一杯 |
[27:18] | Oh, God, no. I think I’m done for the night. | 天 不了 今晚就喝到这里吧 |
[27:21] | Yeah, good idea. | 也好 |
[27:23] | I think Schumacher needs me back at the office, anyway. | 反正舒马赫也需要我回办公室了 |
[27:26] | Hey, look, before you leave, | 你走之前 |
[27:29] | mind if I ask you – a few questions about your job? | 介意我问下你工作上的事吗 |
[27:33] | You’re not in any trouble or anything. | 你没惹上麻烦之类的 |
[27:35] | But your boss and his cronies | 但你老板跟他的朋党 |
[27:37] | who hang out at this bar might be. | 倒是可能有麻烦了 |
[27:39] | I understand if you don’t want to get your hands dirty. | 你不想参与这种事 我也能理解 |
[27:43] | How about if you help us clean up the political landscape, | 不如你帮我们整顿一下政治格局 |
[27:46] | you know, in secret? | 秘密行事 |
[27:49] | All tips will be anonymous. You have my word. | 我向你保证 所有消息来源均保密 |
[27:51] | What kind of arrangement are we talking about? | 具体是个什么样的协定呢 |
[27:53] | What are you thinking? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:55] | I help you. You help me. | 大家互相帮助 |
[27:57] | I have a D.U.I. I need taken care of. | 我想消掉自己的酒驾案底 |
[27:59] | FBI can handle that, right? | 联调局能搞定吧 |
[28:02] | All right. | 好 |
[28:04] | Call the number tonight, and the D.U.I. Disappears. | 今晚打这一通电话 案底即可消掉 |
[28:08] | So, I call this number, you get a gold star. | 我打这一通电话 你就会得到奖章 |
[28:11] | What do I get? | 我有什么好处 |
[28:13] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[28:14] | I might need some help at Customs. | 我在海关那边需要帮个忙 |
[28:20] | Deal. | 成交 |
[28:21] | How do I get in touch with you? | 我怎么联系你 |
[28:27] | Here’s my card… | 这是我的名片 |
[28:30] | with my name. | 上面有我名字 |
[28:32] | Trainee Parrish, you have just failed this exercise. | 帕里什学员 你本次训练失败了 |
[28:37] | What? You’re an agent? | 什么 你是个探员 |
[28:40] | The test wasn’t, Can you turn me? | 这场考核不是测试你能否收买我 |
[28:43] | It was, Can I turn you? | 而是我能否让你倒戈 |
[28:46] | I failed, too. | 我也失败了 |
[28:48] | What? | 什么 |
[28:50] | Which is even worse than your fellow NATs that came up empty. | 这比你同伴也空手而归更糟糕 |
[28:54] | Whenever you are approaching someone, | 当你接近一个人时 |
[28:56] | they are approaching you, reading you, | 他们也在接近你 分析你 |
[28:59] | searching you for a weakness to exploit. | 寻找你的弱点加以利用 |
[29:01] | They can use money, sex, ego, | 他们可以利用金钱 性 自我价值感 |
[29:03] | the dignity of a cause — | 一份事业的尊严感… |
[29:04] | whatever it takes, to turn you on their side, | 一切能让你倒戈的诱惑 |
[29:07] | because the information that you have in your head | 因为你手中掌握的信息 |
[29:09] | is always more valuable than what is in theirs. | 总是比他们掌握的信息更有价值 |
[29:12] | Never forget — a bad approach costs us nothing. | 永远不要忘记 一次招募失败没关系 |
[29:16] | A bad agent costs us everything. | 但一个倒戈的探员则会酿成大祸 |
[29:22] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 你要告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[29:24] | – About what? – Uh, you and Natalie — | -说什么 -你和娜塔莉 |
[29:26] | the only two people not outside | 就你们两个 |
[29:27] | for a very convenient bomb threat. | 没有因炸弹威胁而离开这里 |
[29:29] | You know, and here I thought this job meant something to you. | 我还以为这份工作对你很重要 |
[29:32] | Hey, when did we stop being honest with each other? | 我们什么时候开始对彼此有所隐瞒了 |
[29:34] | We never started, Ryan. | 我们从未坦诚相待 瑞恩 |
[29:36] | Our entire relationship — it was built on dishonesty. | 我们这段感情就建立在欺骗之上 |
[29:39] | Oh, so you just want to rehash that all over again? | 所以你想再演一次这样的戏码吗 |
[29:41] | No. But I also don’t want to waste my time | 不想 但我也不想浪费时间 |
[29:43] | trying to convince you of something | 说服你去相信我 |
[29:45] | that the Ryan I knew wouldn’t need convincing of. | 毕竟我以前认识的瑞恩一定会相信我 |
[29:47] | So what instead, hmm? | 又是什么 |
[29:49] | More conspiracy theories, more delusions? | 更多阴谋论 更多妄想吗 |
[29:51] | Look, let’s not talk about the people that we used to be, | 别提我们以前是什么样的人了 |
[29:53] | because you’re clearly not that person, either, okay? | 因为你早就不是以前的样子了 懂吗 |
[29:55] | It’s one thing to have your insane ideas outside of these walls, | 在联调局外 你爱怎么瞎想随你 |
[29:58] | but if you’ve dragged another innocent person | 但如果你将局里的无辜者卷进来 |
[30:00] | into your paranoia in here — | 陪你一起疯… |
[30:01] | Is that what you really think I am now, | 我如今在你眼中就是这样的人吗 |
[30:03] | insane and paranoid? | 精神病 妄想症 |
[30:06] | I wish that you would understand | 我真心希望你能明白 |
[30:07] | what it’s like to see you like this. | 我看见你这样很痛心 |
[30:10] | You need help, Alex. | 你需要看医生 艾丽克丝 |
[30:12] | And I — I can’t help you unless you ask me to. | 你不开口 我没法帮你 |
[30:20] | 娜塔莉·巴兹克斯 准备好发送蠕虫病毒了 没时间了 快 | |
[30:22] | Um. I… | 我… |
[30:24] | Go. Just go. | 走 走吧 |
[30:28] | Worm good to go. | 可以发送蠕虫病毒了 |
[30:31] | – You ready? – Do it. | -准备好了吗 -发吧 |
[30:41] | 未知号码 谢谢 | |
[30:44] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:45] | It worked? | 解除了吗 |
[30:49] | Oh, Nat. | 小娜 |
[30:59] | The worm is active. | 蠕虫病毒已启动 |
[31:01] | The terrorist is at Ward’s Island, | 恐怖分子在沃德岛 |
[31:02] | by the treatment plant. | 污水净化厂边上 |
[31:06] | Okay, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:14] | I don’t see anything yet. Do you? | 我没发现什么 你呢 |
[31:17] | No. | 没有 |
[31:18] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂 |
[31:20] | This is definitely the location the caller was at. | 来电者的位置就是这里 |
[31:22] | Well, let’s keep looking. | 继续找吧 |
[31:24] | Whoever they are, | 不管他们是谁 |
[31:25] | they were definitely one step ahead of you the whole time. | 他们之前一直都先你一步 |
[31:27] | Well, not anymore. | 现在情况变了 |
[31:28] | Good place to hide — | 是个藏身的好地方 |
[31:30] | abandoned and far from everything. | 荒无人烟的废弃工厂 |
[31:31] | Wait. | 等下 |
[31:33] | I see something. | 我发现了什么 |
[31:36] | Let’s go check. | 去看看 |
[31:49] | What’s it doing? | 电脑是什么情况 |
[31:53] | This is the file we sent. | 这是我们发送的文件 |
[31:54] | They opened it here. | 他们在这里打开的 |
[31:56] | They’re gone. | 他们离开了 |
[32:03] | If you came here to apologize | 如果你是因为 |
[32:05] | for throwing me under the bus, don’t bother. | 拿我当垫背一事来道歉 不必了 |
[32:08] | You played it well. | 你这招很漂亮 |
[32:10] | Plus, you losing doesn’t hurt, either. | 另外 反正你测试也失败了 |
[32:13] | Well, um, can I… | 我能.. |
[32:16] | Please. | 请进 |
[32:17] | I actually did want to apologize | 我确实是来道歉的 |
[32:19] | for what I said about your lawsuit. | 不该拿你的官司说事儿 |
[32:21] | Um, it was a low blow. | 这招很卑鄙 |
[32:24] | Trust me, I’ve heard worse. | 信我 我听过更难听的话 |
[32:30] | Why are you here? | 你怎么加入联调局了 |
[32:31] | I mean, – football to the FBI — | 从球坛跑到联调局 |
[32:34] | it’s — it’s not a standard story. | 简直八竿子打不着啊 |
[32:36] | And with everything that you started — | 还有你开始做的一切… |
[32:38] | your lawsuit still going on | 官司也还在继续 |
[32:40] | I’m — I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[32:43] | A couple years ago, Alicia was killed in a shootout — | 几年前 芝加哥警方跟两个持枪歹徒交战 |
[32:47] | Chicago P.D. and two armed gunmen. | 艾丽西娅在这场交火中丧命 |
[32:50] | I’m — I’m so sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[32:51] | Should have never happened. | 这事不该发生的 |
[32:54] | The cops screwed up, and three people died in the crossfire. | 警方搞砸了 三人死于交火 |
[32:57] | There was an investigation, | 立案调查了 |
[32:58] | but in the end, Chicago P.D. stuck together. | 但最后 芝加哥警方一致对外 |
[33:03] | They blamed the ATF, | 将罪责扣在枪管局头上 |
[33:05] | and they blamed the state police, | 把错归咎于州警察 |
[33:06] | and they blamed the FBI. | 怪罪联调局 |
[33:09] | I just wanted somebody to stand up and tell the truth, | 我只想有人能站出来说出真相 |
[33:12] | like I had in the NFL. | 像我对橄榄球联盟做的那样 |
[33:15] | But they didn’t. | 但没有人 |
[33:17] | And I realized – the corruption in the NFL — | 我意识到 橄榄球联盟腐败一事 |
[33:19] | that was just the beginning. | 只是个开始而已 |
[33:20] | I could do more. | 我能做的更多 |
[33:21] | I had to. | 我必须如此 |
[33:24] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我加入了联调局 |
[33:30] | When did this happen, Drew? | 这事是什么时候发生的 德鲁 |
[33:31] | Chicago, right? | 在芝加哥吧 |
[33:32] | October 17, 2014, at 6:31 P.M. | 2014年10月17日 晚上6点31分 |
[33:38] | I remember exactly. | 我记得清清楚楚 |
[33:41] | I always will. | 会一直记着 |
[33:44] | You wanted to handle this yourself. | 你想亲自解决这事的 |
[33:45] | Now you have to. | 现在你必须这么做 |
[33:46] | What? So you’re saying he couldn’t find anyone to help? | 你是说你找不到能帮忙的人吗 |
[33:49] | It’s a dead end? | 没有出路了吗 |
[33:50] | Clayton’s still looking into it, | 克莱顿还在查 |
[33:51] | but the FBI doesn’t exactly have | 但联调局没多少探员 |
[33:53] | a lot of agents stationed in Zagreb. | 驻扎在萨格勒布 |
[33:55] | – We are running out of time. – Oh, there it is. | -我们没时间了 -你又来了 |
[33:57] | When it’s helpful for you, we’re a “We.” | 你需要帮助时 就成了”我们” |
[33:59] | But whenever I need something, | 但我有需要时 |
[34:00] | it’s, “I’m breaking up with you, Caleb.” | 就变成”我要和你分手 凯勒布” |
[34:01] | “You destroy things, Caleb.” | “你总搞破坏 凯勒布” |
[34:03] | Do you need me or not? | 你到底需不需要我 |
[34:05] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[34:07] | That’s all. I’ve been clear about that. | 仅此而已 我已经说得很明白了 |
[34:10] | Okay. Well, then, let me be clear — | 好 让我把话说清楚 |
[34:12] | It’s time that I help myself. | 是时候我照顾自己的需求了 |
[34:28] | 你从哪里了解我们的 一个朋友那里 你是自己人的朋友吗 | |
[34:33] | 独自过来 我们总是做好了保护自己的准备 那你能怎么认出我 | |
[34:42] | Get dressed. The Assistant Director wants to see you. | 穿好衣服 助理局长要见你 |
[34:54] | Why would the terrorist leave this behind? | 恐怖分子为什么会留下电脑 |
[34:56] | Maybe they’re not as clever as we thought. | 也许他们没我们想象中聪明 |
[34:58] | They panicked, screwed up. | 慌了手脚 搞砸了 |
[35:00] | No. | 不是 |
[35:05] | All right, they’re calling. | 他们打来了 |
[35:06] | Answer. We need to know if they’re on to us. | 接吧 看他们有没有发现我们 |
[35:09] | It dropped. | 断掉了 |
[35:14] | It dropped again. | 又断掉了 |
[35:14] | Find a better spot. I’ll look into this. | 找个信号好点的地方 我来查一下电脑 |
[35:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:25] | You didn’t listen. | 你没乖乖听我话 |
[35:29] | – What are you talking about? – Alex, run– | -你在说什么 -艾丽克丝 快跑 |
[35:56] | Come in. | 进来 |
[36:00] | I hear you’re still in the middle of a custody battle. | 我听说你还在争监护权 |
[36:04] | Brandon Fletcher told me. | 布兰登·弗莱彻告诉我的 |
[36:06] | It was right of him to tell me if you weren’t going to. | 如果你不打算说 他告诉我是对的 |
[36:10] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[36:14] | Ever since you told me about Renata at the NARB hearing, | 从你在评估会坦言了瑞娜塔一事后 |
[36:17] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我就一直惦记这事 |
[36:20] | Natalie, I know firsthand what it’s like | 娜塔莉 我深有体会 |
[36:22] | to be caught between this job and neglecting your family. | 我知道被人指责因工作而忽视家人的感受 |
[36:25] | How am I supposed to choose? | 我该怎么选 |
[36:27] | You shouldn’t have to. | 你不用选 |
[36:30] | And that’s why I’m granting you a leave of absence. | 这就是我给你事假的原因 |
[36:32] | You can leave in the morning | 你可以早上就走 |
[36:34] | and return to the Academy and resume your training | 等你把这事都解决好之后 |
[36:36] | once you’ve sorted everything out. | 再回训练营继续培训 |
[36:39] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知该怎么谢你 |
[36:48] | Get your daughter back. | 争到你女儿的抚养权 |
[36:59] | Hey, have a minute? | 能聊几句吗 |
[37:00] | No, no, no. – Uh, uh, leave the door open. | 别 别 别关门 |
[37:04] | Um, I found these in the dorm, | 我在寝室里找到这条链子 |
[37:07] | and I wanted to get them back to Ryan. | 我想交还给瑞恩 |
[37:09] | I know he’s probably still undercover, | 我知道他可能还在卧底 |
[37:10] | so I was wondering if you had his home address in Chicago. | 所以我想问下你知不知道他在芝加哥的住址 |
[37:13] | Once we left the post there, we left the city for good. | 我们离开那边的分局后 就没再回去了 |
[37:16] | When was that exactly? | 什么时候的事 |
[37:18] | Last fall. | 去年秋天 |
[37:20] | Guess I’ll just hold onto them. | 那我先替他收着吧 |
[37:22] | Should we, um, talk about New Year’s? | 我们该谈下新年那件事吗 |
[37:26] | What about it? It was a mistake. | 谈什么 那是个错误 |
[37:29] | You said so yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[37:33] | I won’t bring it up again. | 我不会再提了 |
[37:40] | There is no flak jacket, | 利用人际情报时 |
[37:43] | no defensive-driving maneuver, | 防弹衣 |
[37:45] | no undercover persona that can protect you | 防御性驾驶技术 卧底假身份 |
[37:48] | when using human intelligence. | 都保护不了你 |
[37:52] | Sources require trust. | 线人需要建立信任 |
[37:54] | And trust requires vulnerability… | 信任依靠弱点来建立 |
[37:58] | on both sides. | 双方都有弱点 |
[38:01] | Sources rarely offer up information | 线人很少主动爆料 |
[38:04] | without wanting something in return. | 而不求回报 |
[38:07] | It’s the name and number of the C.E.O. | 这是克罗地亚主要的互联网供应商 |
[38:10] | of the main Internet Provider in Croatia. | 他们总裁的名字和联系方式 |
[38:12] | I don’t know all the details of your investigation, | 我不清楚你具体在调查什么 |
[38:15] | and I don’t want to, | 我也不想知道 |
[38:16] | but I do know that guy might be able to help you get what you need. | 不过我知道这个人也许能帮上忙 |
[38:22] | He’s waiting to hear from you. | 我跟他打好招呼了 |
[38:25] | It is a transaction that you can lose from | 在与线人交易中 |
[38:28] | as much as you gain. | 有得则有失 |
[38:33] | It’s for Renata… | 这是给瑞娜塔的 |
[38:35] | …so nobody gives either of you any trouble | 这样就没人敢在游乐场或是别处 |
[38:38] | on the jungle gym or whatever. | 欺负你们母女了 |
[38:43] | Hey, Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[38:47] | Um, I just… | 我只… |
[38:48] | You should know, no matter where I am… | 你该知道 不管身在何处 |
[38:52] | …I’ll always be better than you. | 我总是比你强 |
[38:55] | I’ll catch up one day. | 我会追上你的 |
[38:57] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[39:01] | The closer you may be to a source, | 你跟线人越亲近 |
[39:04] | the better they may be, | 线人就越可靠 |
[39:05] | but then they have access to your life. | 但他们就会走入你的生活 |
[39:21] | The most valuable thing that I can tell you… | 我能给你们的最有价值的建议就是… |
[39:23] | …is to be careful. | 小心谨慎 |
[39:25] | Just because someone is close to you… | 就算某人跟你很亲密 |
[39:30] | it doesn’t mean that they aren’t dangerous. | 也不代表他们不危险 |
[39:41] | Human intelligence can give you the information you want. | 利用人际情报可以得到想要的信息 |
[39:48] | But once you have it, the question remains… | 但一旦你获取情报 问题来了… |
[39:55] | …who can you trust with it besides yourself? | 你还能信任谁 能将情报告知于他 |
[40:01] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[40:04] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[40:07] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[40:10] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[40:11] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[40:13] | I can’t — | 我不能… |
[40:15] | I can’t — I can’t do it anymore. | 我不能再继续下去了 |
[40:18] | I just — I can’t do this anymore. | 我做不下去了 |
[40:19] | I can’t — I can’t take it anymore. | 我承受不了了 |
[40:20] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[40:23] | Calm down. It’s okay. | 冷静 没事的 |
[40:23] | – What do you want to be over? – No. | -你想结束什么 -不 |
[40:24] | You have to talk to me, Alex. I can’t help you — | 你得跟我说明白 艾丽克丝 我帮不了… |
[40:26] | You have to help me. Ryan, you have to help me, okay? | 你得我帮我 瑞恩 你得帮我 好吗 |
[40:28] | – Okay. – I — This has to stop. | -好 -要停止这一切 |
[40:29] | – I can’t fix it. – Okay. Okay. | -我补救不了 -好 好 |
[40:30] | – I-I give up. I give up. – Calm — Calm — | -我放弃了 -冷静 冷静 |
[40:32] | Calm down, okay? Calm down. | 冷静些 好吗 冷静 |
[40:34] | It’s okay. What do you need me to do for you? | 好了 你想让我为你做什么 |
[40:35] | You — I don’t know what to do, Alex. | 我知道该怎么做 艾丽克丝 |
[40:37] | – You’re not telling me anything. – Okay, I don’t — | -你没告诉我怎么回事 -我不… |
[40:38] | Do you need me to check you in somewhere? | 你想让我送你去医院吗 |
[40:39] | Yes! Yes, can you check me in? | 对 对 送我去医院 |
[40:41] | Can you please just check me in? | 能送我去医院吗 |
[40:42] | – Okay, yeah, I — Okay. – Just — Just — | -好 行 -就… |
[40:43] | Okay, yes. Uh, okay, let me make a phone call. | 好 我先打个电话 |
[40:46] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[40:48] | I need you to – surrender your weapon to me. | 你得把武器交给我 |
[40:49] | Just — Just take it. Take it right now. | 拿走吧 拿走 |
[40:51] | – Just take it. – It’s okay. | -拿走 -好 |
[40:54] | This is Special Agent Ryan Booth. | 我是瑞恩·布斯特工 |
[40:56] | Put me through to Psych. | 请帮我转精神科 |
[40:57] | I need to schedule a voluntary admit. | 帮我安排入院手续 |
[41:03] | What are you doing? Alex. | 你在干什么 艾丽克丝 |
[41:04] | Alex. What are you doing? | 艾丽克丝 你干什么 |
[41:06] | Hey, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[41:09] | Hey, wait, Alex! | 等下 艾丽克丝 |
[41:10] | Alex, stop. Alex, wait! | 艾丽克丝 别走 艾丽克丝 等下 |
[41:16] | Don’t hurt them, okay? | 别伤害他们 好吗 |
[41:18] | Please don’t hurt them. | 求你别伤害他们 |
[41:19] | Please just — just don’t hurt them. | 求你别伤害他们 |
[41:20] | Whether any more of them dies is up to you. | 他们的生死完全取决于你 |
[41:22] | I have another task for you. | 你还要帮我做一件事 |
[41:23] | And this time, you will follow my instructions to the letter. | 这次你必须严格遵守我的规则 |
[41:25] | – Are we clear? – We’re — We’re clear. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[41:27] | We’re clear. Please. | 我明白了 求你了 |