时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is you, but it’s not you. | 这是你 但又不是你 |
[00:03] | It’s Mark Raymond. | 这是马克·雷蒙德 |
[00:04] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想跟你道歉 |
[00:05] | I’ve been unfair to you. | 我对你一直不太好 |
[00:07] | If you ever want to sit and talk. | 如果你想 我们可以谈谈 |
[00:08] | Now’s not a good time. | 我现在没空 |
[00:10] | You’ll do what you promised? | 你会信守你的承诺吗 |
[00:11] | Yeah, I’ll do it. | 我会的 |
[00:13] | A student? You slept with her. | 你跟一个学员上床了 |
[00:15] | I’ll expect your resignation in the morning. | 明天一早 你把辞职信交给我 |
[00:17] | You could be wrong about Charlie. | 你可能错怪了查理 |
[00:19] | I know who he is. | 我知道他的真面目 |
[00:20] | Someday, everyone else will, too. | 有一天 大家都会知道 |
[00:22] | It’s your job to stay out of my way, | 我要你离我远远的 |
[00:24] | down in Operations. | 去楼下做文书工作 |
[00:26] | You weren’t the terrorist before, | 你之前不是恐怖分子 |
[00:28] | but now you’re going to be. | 但你马上就是了 |
[00:32] | Listen carefully. | 听好了 |
[00:33] | Tomorrow morning, | 明天早上 |
[00:34] | you will receive a package at the FBI field office. | 你会在联调局分局收到一个包裹 |
[00:36] | Do not open it until I give you further instructions. | 别打开 等待进一步指示 |
[00:40] | We’ve been trying to decode this terrorist’s voice all night, | 我们一整晚都在解码这段恐怖分子的音频 |
[00:42] | and we still have nothing. | 却还是一无所获 |
[00:43] | Okay, the algorithm they’re employing — | 好吧 他使用的算法 |
[00:45] | it’s complex. | 很复杂 |
[00:46] | It’s gonna take time to unmask them. | 想要解开是需要时间的 |
[00:47] | But we don’t have time, Simon. | 但我们没有时间了 西蒙 |
[00:49] | Whoever they are, | 不管他是谁 |
[00:49] | they have all the security details | 手中掌握着下周竞选 |
[00:51] | of the candidates for next week’s elections. | 所有候选人的安保安排 |
[00:53] | This package – is the next part of their plan. | 这个包裹就是他们的下一步计划 |
[00:55] | We will get ahead of them. | 我们能抢到先机的 |
[00:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:57] | Natalie died because I failed to do exactly that. | 娜塔莉就因为我没能抢到先机而死 |
[01:01] | What makes you think I can now? | 你凭什么觉得我现在能做到 |
[01:02] | Because I’m here. | 因为我来了 |
[01:05] | I can’t make the same mistake twice, can I? | 我不能犯两次同样的错误吧 |
[01:08] | It’s gallows humor. | 黑色幽默 |
[01:09] | Okay, so how do we derail their plan without them knowing? | 我们要怎么悄悄破坏他的计划 |
[01:12] | Getting the candidates’ security details changed is a start, | 可以先从改变候选人的安保安排着手 |
[01:14] | but you don’t have clearance for that. | 但你没有这个权限 |
[01:16] | Ryan does. | 瑞恩有 |
[01:18] | I’ll figure it out. | 我去想办法 |
[01:19] | And I’ll try to figure out | 我来想办法 |
[01:20] | who the voice behind our terrorist is. | 查出恐怖分子的真实声音 |
[01:22] | First one of us that doesn’t end up in jail or dead wins. | 我们第一个没入狱或没死的人就算胜利 |
[01:25] | No more gallows humor, please. | 别再黑色幽默了 拜托 |
[01:26] | I wasn’t joking. | 我没开玩笑 |
[01:39] | You’re not dressed yet? | 你还没换衣服啊 |
[01:40] | We have Defensive Tactics in five. | 我们五分钟后就上防御战术了 |
[01:42] | That’s for trainees. | 那是学员才去 |
[01:44] | According to Liam, that’s not me anymore. | 据廉姆说 我已经不是学员了 |
[01:45] | Well, you’re not out yet, are you? | 你还没被刷掉呢 |
[01:48] | Nothing’s official till Liam clears it with Miranda. | 廉姆跟米兰达请示之前 不算正式生效 |
[02:01] | The old sock debacle. | 又是”袜子危机”啊 |
[02:13] | Shelby, are we doing this or what? | 谢尔比 到底练不练了 |
[02:21] | You didn’t come by – after you got home last night. | 你昨晚回来后没来找我 |
[02:23] | Not that you had to, I just… | 倒不是说你非得来 |
[02:25] | Yeah, it — it was late. | 当时太晚了 |
[02:27] | I-I didn’t really have the time. | 我实在没时间 |
[02:28] | You want to talk later? | 你想待会儿聊聊吗 |
[02:29] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[02:38] | How am I supposed to learn anything | 你总这么放水 |
[02:40] | if you keep making it this easy? | 我还怎么学习啊 |
[02:51] | Ms. Amin. Ms. Amin! | 阿敏小姐 阿敏小姐 |
[02:53] | Dial it back! | 下手轻点 |
[02:56] | Dial it back. | 放松点 |
[02:57] | I thought you only paid attention to my sister. | 我以为你只在意我妹呢 |
[02:59] | Well, she’s not here, is she? | 她又不在 对吧 |
[03:04] | Starting without me this morning. | 今早没等我啊 |
[03:06] | What are you doing here? I asked for your resignation. | 你来干什么 我叫你辞职的 |
[03:08] | You want me gone? You’re gonna have to fire me. | 你要赶我走 那就解雇我吧 |
[03:11] | My office. One hour. | 一小时后 去我办公室 |
[03:15] | You’re a hard man to reach. | 找你真不容易 |
[03:16] | Well, that Verizon “you call a handler | 威瑞森通讯的”你打给接头人 |
[03:19] | who leaves a message at a dead drop | 让他把信息留在情报传递点 |
[03:20] | and I have to wait two hours | 而我还得再等俩小时 |
[03:21] | before I can duck out and call back” plan — | 好溜出来回电话”的套餐 |
[03:24] | that’s a real bitch. | 太烦人了 |
[03:25] | It’s nice to hear you laugh. | 很高兴听到你笑 |
[03:27] | It’s nice to laugh. | 能笑感觉很好 |
[03:28] | Ah, I can hear it in your voice. | 我能从你的声音里听出来 |
[03:31] | When I was at the Academy, | 我在学院的时候 |
[03:32] | we called it the “sweet sixteen.” | 我们管那叫”花季” |
[03:34] | It’s that week when reality set in | 就是当我们终于意识到 |
[03:36] | that it’s not a career — it’s a life. | 这不是一份职业 而是我们的生活 |
[03:39] | You talk to Shelby, Nimah, hell, even Caleb. | 你跟谢尔比 妮尔麦 甚至凯勒布谈谈 |
[03:42] | I guarantee they’re going through it, too. | 他们肯定也在经历同样的事 |
[03:43] | So, you’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[03:45] | Sure seems like it these days. | 可现在感觉好孤单 |
[03:48] | I’m always here for you. | 我永远守候着你 |
[03:50] | You know, if you had called me back after New Year’s — | 如果你新年后有回我电话 |
[03:53] | That’s a conversation for when we have more time. | 那得等我们有更多时间再聊了 |
[03:57] | Wouldn’t blow my cover | 如果我今晚 |
[03:59] | if I had a drink – with an old friend tonight. | 跟个老朋友喝酒 也不会暴露身份 |
[04:01] | I can try to duck out. | 我可以想办法溜走 |
[04:13] | I’d like us all to welcome Senator Claire Haas. | 请大家一起欢迎克莱尔·哈斯参议员 |
[04:22] | I asked Ms. Haas | 我邀请哈斯女士 |
[04:23] | to be our enrichment speaker this morning because… | 作为今早强化训练的主讲人 因为 |
[04:29] | …we are going to discuss one of her cases. | 我们要讨论她的一个案件 |
[04:31] | February 3, 2008. | 2008年2月3日 |
[04:34] | Does anyone remember what happened on that day? | 有人记得那天发生了什么吗 |
[04:36] | How about you, Perales? | 你记得吗 佩拉尔 |
[04:37] | Super Bowl 42. | 42届超级碗杯 |
[04:39] | Giants won 17-14. | 巨人队17比14获胜 |
[04:41] | Spoiled the Pats’ perfect season. | 爱国者队的完美赛季被打破 |
[04:43] | And an hour after the game ended, | 比赛结束一小时后 |
[04:45] | five Giants fans got into a fight with four Patriots fans | 五位巨人队球迷跟四位爱国者队球迷打了起来 |
[04:48] | in the parking lot of a New Haven club. | 就发生在纽黑文一家酒吧的停车场里 |
[04:50] | One of the Patriots fans was killed. | 其中一位爱国者队球迷被杀 |
[04:52] | Is this a hate crime? | 这是仇恨犯罪吗 |
[04:55] | What if I told you that the Patriots’ fans were black, | 如果我说爱国者队的球迷都是黑人 |
[04:58] | the Giants’ fans white? | 而巨人队球迷都是白人呢 |
[05:00] | Anyone reconsidering? | 有人会改主意吗 |
[05:02] | And if I told you that the white male | 如果我告诉你们 |
[05:05] | who was charged with stabbing and killing the black male | 那个被指控捅死黑人的白人 |
[05:08] | had once belonged to a militia group? | 曾参加过民兵组织呢 |
[05:11] | So, what if I told you at the time of the stabbing, | 如果我告诉你们 事件发生时 |
[05:14] | Mr. Connors had reformed? | 康纳斯先生已退出组织呢 |
[05:16] | What if I told you | 如果我告诉你们 |
[05:17] | that he had married a black woman | 他娶了一个黑人女子 |
[05:18] | and had three beautiful children with her? | 生了三个可爱的孩子呢 |
[05:22] | Confusing, isn’t it? | 很迷惑吧 |
[05:24] | It’s the FBI’s job | 联调局要负责 |
[05:25] | to investigate and prosecute violent hate crimes. | 调查和起诉暴力仇恨犯罪 |
[05:28] | But determining which violent offenses | 但要鉴别暴力罪行 |
[05:30] | were motivated by bias | 是否因偏见而起 |
[05:32] | is one of the toughest jobs the FBI has to do. | 则是联调局最困难的任务之一 |
[05:34] | So, you are going to look at cases | 因此你们要调查 |
[05:37] | that were presented to the FBI for investigation. | 联调局负责调查的案子 |
[05:40] | And using the evidence on-hand, | 运用手头的证据 |
[05:42] | you will decide if this is a hate crime | 断定案件属于仇恨犯罪 |
[05:46] | or merely violent offenses, all right? | 还是单纯的暴力犯罪 懂了吗 |
[05:52] | You could have told me | 你本可以提前说一声 |
[05:52] | that you were coming to speak at enrichment. | 你要来强化训练会发言 |
[05:54] | Well, actually, I’m here to spy on you. | 实际上我是来监视你的 |
[05:57] | And as part of an oversight committee regarding funding, | 况且作为资金监督委员会的成员 |
[05:59] | I’m touring Quantico. | 我要巡视一下匡提科 |
[06:01] | Lunch together when my tour is done? | 等我巡视完一起吃午饭吧 |
[06:04] | Ms. Wyatt could join. | 你可以带上怀特小姐 |
[06:07] | Or not. You can tell me then. | 不带也行 等下告诉我 |
[06:11] | You look like you’re trying | 感觉你在脑袋里 |
[06:12] | to do long division in your head. | 做多项式长除法呢 |
[06:14] | Well, I guess I was just a little naive | 我只是还幼稚地 |
[06:16] | to think that Caleb and I still had a chance. | 以为我和凯勒布还有机会 |
[06:19] | But he’s not talking to me. | 但他都不理我 |
[06:26] | Settle something. | 问和事 |
[06:28] | Caleb, into Shelby or not? | 凯勒布还喜不喜欢谢尔比 |
[06:30] | Her ever-changing emotional state | 她不断变化的情绪状态 |
[06:31] | directly affects my ability to get a good night’s sleep. | 直接影响我的睡眠质量 |
[06:33] | So, what’s the deal with Caleb? | 所以凯勒布到底怎么想的 |
[06:35] | I, uh, I wish I could tell you, but, | 真希望我能说清楚 但是 |
[06:38] | he’s not just Caleb. | 他不仅仅是凯勒布 |
[06:41] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[06:42] | He has an alter ego named Mark Raymond | 他有另一个人格 叫马克·雷蒙德 |
[06:45] | who wears different clothes, uses a different computer, | 穿着完全不同 用的电脑也不同 |
[06:49] | and last night, | 就在昨晚 |
[06:50] | one of them started sleeping with an envelope | 双重人格中的一个将餐馆里 |
[06:52] | that he got from a woman at a diner. | 一个女子交给他的信封枕在枕头下面 |
[06:53] | Two sides to Caleb, how intriguing. | 双面人凯勒布 有意思 |
[06:56] | Oh, no.Last four times you called someone intriguing, | 别啊 前四次你说某人有意思 |
[06:59] | you ended up having intercourse with them. | 最后你都跟他们上床了 |
[07:00] | Please don’t. Caleb’s my roommate. | 求你别这样 凯勒布是我室友 |
[07:03] | I just want to know what’s inside that envelope. | 我只想知道信封里装了什么 |
[07:05] | Let’s start there. | 先从那里下手 |
[07:10] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:12] | Miranda found out what happened between us. | 米兰达发现了我们的事 |
[07:15] | Hey, sorry to interrupt your little moment here, | 抱歉打扰你们私聊了 |
[07:18] | but back in the pros, if they cut you, | 但以前在职联时 他们若开除你 |
[07:20] | they did it fast. | 动作很快 |
[07:21] | Yeah, well, this ain’t the pros. | 这里不是职业联盟 |
[07:23] | And don’t get comfortable. I meant what I said. | 别以为你还是学员 我说到做到 |
[07:25] | I’m on my way to Miranda’s office now. | 我这就去米兰达的办公室 |
[07:28] | Look, he has a lot on his mind. | 听着 他现在心烦意乱 |
[07:30] | – He’s just… – If you’re defending him, | -他只是… -如果你要维护他 |
[07:31] | you’re just as much a part of the problem as he is, okay? | 那你就跟他一样有问题 懂了吗 |
[07:37] | Hi, Nimah. | 你好 妮尔麦 |
[07:38] | I don’t have time to talk right now. | 我现在没时间跟你聊 |
[07:39] | I’m expecting someone. | 我在等人 |
[07:40] | Do you have Raina, a trainee, | 你是不是让雷娜 一个学员 |
[07:41] | working an undercover assignment outside of Quantico? | 去匡提科以外执行卧底任务 |
[07:45] | Did you willingly send her to a potential terrorist cell | 你派她打入一个潜在的恐怖分子据点 |
[07:48] | knowing she hasn’t finished her training, | 而你明知她还没毕业 |
[07:51] | knowing the kind of person that she is? | 明知她的性格与为人 |
[07:52] | Ms. Amin. | 阿敏女士 |
[07:54] | You’re not here to question my judgment. | 你无权质疑我的判断 |
[07:56] | Someone has to. | 总要有人来质疑 |
[08:04] | Raina, where are you? | 雷娜 你去哪了 |
[08:06] | Miranda, I’m at the cell house. | 米兰达 我在据点这里 |
[08:08] | Everyone is gone, | 大家全走了 |
[08:09] | and they took the guns. | 他们把枪也带走了 |
[08:10] | Raina, get out of there. | 雷娜 赶紧离开 |
[08:12] | I need to call this in. | 我要上报这件事 |
[08:15] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听好 |
[08:16] | Tomorrow morning, you will receive a package | 明早你们会在联调局分局 |
[08:18] | at the FBI field office. | 收到一个包裹 |
[08:20] | Do not open it until I give you further instructions. | 在收到我下一步指示前不要打开 |
[08:27] | Aren’t you five floors above your pay grade, Parrish, | 你不是在五楼以下工作吗 帕里什 |
[08:30] | or did you just come up to use our FedEx account? | 还是说你是上来寄联邦快递的 |
[08:32] | I was actually looking for Ryan. | 我是来找瑞恩的 |
[08:34] | Well, if it’s FBI business, you can talk to me. | 如果是公事 你可以跟我说 |
[08:35] | If it’s personal, you can do that on your own time, | 如果是私事 下班再来找 |
[08:37] | or you know, not at all, | 或者干脆别见 |
[08:38] | ’cause we have a pretty busy day up here. | 因为大家今天都很忙 |
[08:40] | The JTTF is giving the candidates | 联合反恐小组正在向候选人 |
[08:41] | their counterterrorism briefing for the campaign’s final days, | 提供竞选最后阶段要发表的反恐声明 |
[08:43] | and you twisting the knife further into my ex-husband, | 而你来继续伤害我前夫这事 |
[08:46] | it’s not on the itinerary. | 不在日程之内 |
[08:48] | Oh, my God. I thought I told… | 老天 我不是说过… |
[08:50] | You know what? Never mind. | 知道吗 算了吧 |
[08:51] | Answer that call and go back to your office. | 接你的电话 回你办公室去 |
[08:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:59] | It’s time to open your package. | 可以打开包裹了 |
[09:01] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[09:09] | In the Senator’s purse is an identical bottle. | 参议员包里有个一样的药瓶 |
[09:11] | You’ll need to swap it out with the one you’re holding. | 用这瓶将她包里那瓶换出来 |
[09:14] | What is it? Poison? | 这是什么 毒药吗 |
[09:16] | If I wanted to kill the senator, | 如果我想杀参议员 |
[09:18] | she’d be dead already. | 她早就死了 |
[09:20] | Why do you think I’d get anywhere close to her, anyway? | 你觉得我怎么可能接近她呢 |
[09:23] | You’ve met on numerous occasions. | 你们见过很多次了 |
[09:24] | You were both there that day at Quantico. | 匡提科出事那天 你们俩都在场 |
[09:27] | I remember. I saw you. | 我记得 我看见了 |
[09:29] | Yeah, well, – that was before she blamed me for her husband’s death. | 但那是在她怪我害死她丈夫之前 |
[09:31] | I guess you have your work cut out for you, don’t you, Alex? | 看来任务很艰巨啊 艾丽克丝 |
[09:34] | I’ve placed a tracking device inside the bottle’s cap. | 我在瓶盖上安装了追踪器 |
[09:37] | I’ll know as soon as you’ve succeeded. | 你一得手 我就会知道 |
[09:41] | What are you gonna do to her? | 你要对她做什么 |
[09:42] | Make the swap. You have five hours. | 调换药瓶 给你五个小时 |
[09:54] | I had the lab test one of the pills. | 我让实验室检验了药瓶中的药 |
[09:56] | They’re anti-hypertension for blood pressure. | 都是降血压的药 |
[09:58] | Completely harmless. | 完全无害 |
[09:59] | That’s what you think. | 那只是你的想法 |
[10:01] | Look, she may be allergic to them. | 她有可能对药物过敏 |
[10:02] | They could contraindicate with something she’s already taking. | 也可能跟她正在吃的药相克 |
[10:05] | Look, something has to tie into the plot | 这其中肯定有什么阴谋 |
[10:06] | that we’re not seeing. | 我们还没发现 |
[10:09] | Track down the cell number for Claire’s campaign manager, Amanda. | 查一下克莱尔竞选经理阿曼达的电话 |
[10:13] | I think I have an idea. | 我想我有办法了 |
[10:17] | I’ve reached out to everyone and anyone | 我已经联系了每一个人 |
[10:19] | including the WFO, state, county, and local. | 包括华盛顿分局 州政府 县政府还有当地政府 |
[10:22] | They are putting out an APB. | 他们发布了全面通缉公告 |
[10:23] | Raina, I need you to go to my house, | 蕾娜 我要你去我家 |
[10:25] | bring Charlie here where he’s safe. | 带查理来这里比较安全 |
[10:29] | So, | 既然 |
[10:32] | you wanted my official resignation. | 你想让我正式辞职 |
[10:33] | Raina Amin infiltrated the cell that took Charlie. | 蕾娜·阿敏打入了绑走查理那伙人的据点 |
[10:36] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[10:37] | She did it on her own. | 她单独行动的 |
[10:38] | I only found out about it later. | 我也是之后才发现的 |
[10:40] | Oh, and you let her continue? | 然后你就让她继续了 |
[10:41] | I don’t answer to you, Liam. | 我并不听命于你 廉姆 |
[10:43] | Don’t you get self-righteous with me. | 别给我摆正人君子那一套了 |
[10:44] | Crossing the line with a trainee | 睡了一名学员 |
[10:46] | is not the same as putting one in danger. | 跟把学员置于危险之中可不一样 |
[10:48] | I’m trying to stop whatever’s happening. | 我在想办法阻止坏事发生 |
[10:50] | Raina thinks that the cell is about to attack a target, | 蕾娜认为这个团伙要去袭击一个目标 |
[10:52] | but we don’t know what that target is. | 但我们不知道被袭目标是什么 |
[10:55] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[10:56] | Let me help. | 让我帮忙吧 |
[10:57] | Watch my classes | 看好我的学生 |
[10:58] | until I figure out where the cell is headed. | 直到我查出这个团伙的去向 |
[11:04] | Okay, we’ve got a Muslim man | 好吧 这里有一位 |
[11:06] | who was beaten up by his employer. | 被雇主暴打的穆斯林男子 |
[11:07] | The boss says that he was sleeping with his fiancée. | 老板说他睡了自己的未婚妻 |
[11:11] | Nimah, I’m talking to you. | 妮尔麦 我在跟你说话 |
[11:13] | Sorry, what was that? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[11:16] | If the victim says that he’s not gay, | 如果受害者说他不是同性恋 |
[11:18] | then how could it be discrimination? | 那这怎么能算是歧视呢 |
[11:19] | Because he was attacked for his perceived sexuality. | 因为别人以为他是同性恋才攻击他 |
[11:22] | He wasn’t gay. | 他不是同性恋 |
[11:23] | But they believed he was gay. | 但他们认为他是同性恋 |
[11:25] | That’s why they jumped him. | 所以才攻击他 |
[11:26] | It’s important to get to the core truth of a person. | 了解一个人的真面目很重要 |
[11:32] | He attacked a born-again Christian neighbor | 他因为噪音问题攻击了 |
[11:34] | over a noise complaint. | 一位”重生基督徒”邻居 |
[11:35] | Now, how do we prove his true motive was intolerance? | 我们要怎么证明他的动机是信仰排挤呢 |
[11:37] | The perpetrator was questioned in two other incidents | 作案人曾在另外两起”重生基督徒”暴力案件中 |
[11:40] | involving attacks on born-agains. | 被叫去问话 |
[11:41] | Questioned, not charged. The FBI couldn’t make a case. | 被审问 不是被控诉 联调局立不了案 |
[11:43] | Probably because the FBI knew the guy’s brother | 也许是因为联调局的人知道这家伙的哥哥 |
[11:46] | worked for a Congressman. | 在一名国会议员手下工作 |
[11:59] | 凯勒布·哈斯 威尔·奥尔森 | |
[12:08] | These are the FBI’s own statistics on hate crimes. | 这是联调局关于仇恨犯罪的内部数据 |
[12:10] | No, we’re not gonna win this with statistics. | 不 这回靠数据是赢不了的 |
[12:11] | We need to get inside the attacker’s heads. | 我们要了解攻击者的想法 |
[12:14] | Where’s Iris? She’s a genius at mind jobs. | 艾瑞丝去哪了 她深谙读心术 |
[12:17] | Well, think of how much | 想想看 |
[12:17] | it’ll piss her off if we do this without her. | 如果我们不带她就完成任务 她会多生气 |
[12:21] | Who is the FBI to decide what qualifies as a hate crime? | 联调局凭什么定义仇恨犯罪 |
[12:24] | Why should they be the country’s moral compass? | 凭什么他们是这个国家的道德指南针 |
[12:26] | A corrupt institution founded by a corrupt individual. | 这是一个由腐败之人建立的腐败组织 |
[12:29] | You don’t really believe that. | 你不会真这么想吧 |
[12:30] | Believe it? | 不是吗 |
[12:31] | Liam kicking me out is proof the FBI is corrupt. | 廉姆踢我出局就是联调局腐败的证明 |
[12:36] | Oh, look who strolled back in. | 看看谁大摇大摆地回来了 |
[12:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:48] | Oh, no. Is everything all right? | 没关系 一切正常吗 |
[12:50] | No, ma’am. I’m afraid not. | 不 女士 恐怕不是 |
[12:51] | Your identity’s been stolen. | 你的身份被盗用了 |
[12:52] | Now, if you’ll just bear with me, | 希望你能配合 |
[12:54] | I need to review some of these charges on your card. | 我要跟你核对一下你的信用卡账单 |
[12:56] | Now, I just want to know, | 我想知道 |
[12:57] | you, by any chance, did not spend $2,000 on… | 你有没有曾花费两千美金… |
[13:15] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:17] | Why do I keep finding you near Senator Haas? | 你怎么总在哈斯参议员附近出现 |
[13:21] | Hannah, I can explain. | 汉娜 我可以解释 |
[13:22] | Okay, if by “Explain,” you mean lie again, | 如果你说的”解释”是再次说谎 |
[13:24] | then no, I’m not gonna do that. | 那么我不想听 |
[13:25] | Instead, I’m gonna figure out what you’re up to | 相反 我会查清你的目的 |
[13:27] | and how it connects to the senator. | 以及跟参议员有什么关系 |
[13:29] | ‘Cause right now, | 因为现在 |
[13:29] | You’re a little too close and a little too crazy | 你靠参议员太近 行为又失常 |
[13:31] | for my comfort and the Secret Service’s. | 让我和特勤局都觉得你是个隐患 |
[13:33] | I’m warning them about you. | 我警告他们提防你了 |
[13:35] | That sound you hear? | 你听到那个声音了吗 |
[13:36] | It’s your career finally being flushed down the toilet. | 那意味着你的职业终于要玩完了 |
[13:43] | Hannah’s about to bring charges against me. | 汉娜要起诉我了 |
[13:45] | Please tell me you caught a break | 拜托告诉我 |
[13:46] | in this decryption process. | 你在这次解码中有收获 |
[13:48] | Just a few more hours. | 还要多点时间 |
[13:49] | You any closer to swapping out the Senator’s pills? | 找到机会换参议员的药了吗 |
[13:52] | Hannah’s blocking me. | 汉娜在妨碍我 |
[13:53] | If you can’t get to Claire, | 如果你不能接近克莱尔 |
[13:56] | can you get her to come to you? | 你能让她来接近你吗 |
[13:59] | Time! | 时间到 |
[14:01] | Those of you who answer correctly | 回答正确的学员 |
[14:03] | will be moving on to the next phase — | 将进入下一阶段 |
[14:04] | building a bias profile against someone very important — | 将对一个非常重要的人进行偏见侧写 |
[14:08] | yourself. | 那个人就是你自己 |
[14:09] | You first. | 你先来 |
[14:11] | You’re the most messed up person in the Bureau. | 你是局里最败絮其中的人 |
[14:13] | You don’t deserve our honesty. | 你不值得我们信任 |
[14:14] | Well, that is the assignment, Perales, | 这是作业 佩拉尔 |
[14:17] | and I don’t owe you a thing. | 我不欠你什么 |
[14:19] | Well, you can shove your assignment. | 去你的作业 |
[14:23] | I’m done here. | 我不干了 |
[14:51] | IDs, please. | 请出示身份证 |
[14:53] | Delivering a package. | 我们来送包裹 |
[14:56] | Have you heard from Raina? | 你联系上蕾娜了吗 |
[14:58] | She’s not responding to me. | 她没回复我 |
[15:00] | She’s on her way here now with Charlie. | 她正带着查理一起过来 |
[15:05] | You can wait for her here with me if you’d like. | 如果你想 可以和我一起等她 |
[15:13] | I’m gonna need you to open up the back, too. | 还要请你打开后备箱 |
[15:19] | I think we need to talk about Caleb. | 我们得谈谈凯勒布的事 |
[15:21] | Caleb stole your money | 凯勒布偷了你的钱 |
[15:22] | and met with a woman who gave him this. | 跟这个女人见面后 收了这个 |
[15:24] | I think they’re related, but I don’t know how. | 我觉得这之间有联系 但没搞清是什么联系 |
[15:28] | Maybe you do. | 也许你知道 |
[15:38] | Where did you get this? | 这东西你从哪弄到的 |
[15:40] | Caleb had it. | 凯勒布那里 |
[15:41] | Will said the woman who gave it to him | 威尔说将这个交给他的女人 |
[15:43] | was Middle Eastern, Hispanic, beautiful — | 是个漂亮的西班牙裔中东人 |
[15:48] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[15:49] | Shelby! | 谢尔比 |
[15:52] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[15:54] | I did what you were too much of a child to do. | 我做了你不敢做的 |
[15:56] | I told her the truth. | 我告诉了她真相 |
[16:00] | IDs now, buddy. | 身份证 兄弟 |
[16:14] | – Drew, stop. – Alex, get back here. | -德鲁 别走 -艾丽克丝 回来 |
[16:16] | Get down! Get down right now! | 趴下 立刻趴下 |
[16:25] | We’re on lock-down, ma’am — full crash. | 长官 我们进入戒严状态 全面警戒 |
[16:27] | There’s been an incident at the guard station. | 警卫处发生了事故 |
[16:30] | Nimah, you can’t leave. Shelter in place. | 妮尔麦 你不能离开 原地避难 |
[16:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:51] | Call your mom. | 联系你妈 |
[16:53] | Now! | 快 |
[17:08] | Okay, First Response Team says | 根据第一反应小组反馈 |
[17:09] | that the assailants’ vehicle has been abandoned. | 袭击者放弃了他们的车 |
[17:11] | They’re in the woods. | 他们在森林里 |
[17:13] | They could be on their way here. | 他们可能会来这里 |
[17:14] | Marines, DEA, until I get the all-clear, | 海军陆战队 缉毒局 直到我确定安全 |
[17:16] | we sit tight. | 先按兵不动 |
[17:21] | Okay, looks like we have 10 men, two women, | 看来他们有十个男人 两个女人 |
[17:23] | all armed with automatic weapons. | 全部持有自动武器 |
[17:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:27] | You know them? | 你认识他们吗 |
[17:28] | Yes. It’s — it’s the cell. It’s them. | 认识 是那个团伙 是他们 |
[17:30] | I need to let my First Responders Team | 我要通知第一反应小组 |
[17:32] | know exactly what they’re up against. | 告诉他们面临的情况 |
[17:36] | You sent Shelby out there. | 你害谢尔比出去了 |
[17:38] | You’re the one who created the situation in the first place. | 这还不都是因为你做的那些事 |
[17:40] | – I was trying to protect her. – So was I. | -我是在保护她 -我也是 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:44] | I don’t need your apologies. | 我不需要你的道歉 |
[17:45] | I need to find Shelby. | 我要找到谢尔比 |
[17:47] | There are armed gunmen on campus. | 训练营内全是持枪匪徒 |
[17:48] | Field Counselor Pollard would never allow it. | 波拉德辅导员决不会批准的 |
[17:51] | Which is why you’re gonna distract him | 所以你要去分散他的注意力 |
[17:53] | while I slip out. | 让我溜出去 |
[17:54] | It’s the least that you could do. | 就当你是补救了 |
[17:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | Be careful, Caleb. Please. | 小心点 凯勒布 |
[18:11] | Hey, I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起走 |
[18:13] | The campus is in lock-down. | 训练营处在戒严状态 |
[18:14] | All the perimeter doors are locked. | 所有外围大门都被锁了 |
[18:15] | You need someone who knows all the shortcuts. | 我知道怎么抄近路 带上我 |
[18:22] | HRT is flooding the campus as we speak. | 这会儿 人质援救小组在攻入训练营 |
[18:25] | Whoever these radicals are, they don’t stand a chance. | 不论这些激进分子是谁 他们不会得逞的 |
[18:28] | Who says they’re radicals? | 谁说他们是激进分子 |
[18:29] | You want to talk about bias? | 你要聊聊偏见吗 |
[18:30] | They’re terrorists, okay? | 他们是恐怖分子 好吗 |
[18:32] | I don’t condone attacking anyone, | 我不能容忍这种袭击行为 |
[18:33] | but we can’t just dismiss why they’re doing it. | 但我们不能就这样忽视他们的动机 |
[18:36] | Who knows what the FBI might have done to create cause? | 谁知道这次袭击是不是联调局引起的 |
[18:39] | You see, Perales, | 瞧 佩拉尔 |
[18:39] | this is exactly why you don’t belong here. | 所以我说你不适合留在局里 |
[18:42] | Mistakes happen. Even here, okay? | 错误难免 即使在局里 懂吗 |
[18:44] | But you can’t accept that. | 但你接受不了这点 |
[18:45] | You think that everyone should be just as perfect | 你认为每个人都应该和认为完美的你 |
[18:47] | as you think you are. | 一样完美 |
[18:48] | Says the teacher – who sleeps with his students. | 你睡了自己的学员 还好意思教育我 |
[18:53] | Petty in a crisis. | 危急关头 这么计较 |
[18:55] | That is a good look on you. | 还真让你”有面子”啊 |
[18:59] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:01] | To do my job. | 去做我的工作 |
[19:06] | I know Charlie’s involved. | 我知道查理参与其中 |
[19:08] | I missed the signs. | 我没看到征兆 |
[19:11] | Again. | 又一次 |
[19:11] | No. You didn’t miss them. | 不 你不是没看到 |
[19:14] | No one wanted to believe you. | 是没人愿意相信你 |
[19:15] | All this is happening because I didn’t trust my instincts. | 就因为我不相信直觉才出事的 |
[19:23] | – It’s going to be okay. – No, I — I — | -不会有事的 -不 我… |
[19:25] | I could have stopped this. | 我本可以阻止这事的 |
[19:26] | I should have told my mom, you, the feds, anyone. | 我本该告诉我妈 你 联调局的人 |
[19:33] | What did you do?! | 你干了什么 |
[19:37] | The cell you infiltrated — | 你打入的据点 |
[19:40] | they didn’t really kidnap me. | 他们并未绑架我 |
[19:44] | The whole thing was staged. | 整件事就是在做戏 |
[19:46] | But — but they stabbed your mother. | 但他们刺伤了你母亲 |
[19:48] | I didn’t know they were gonna do that. | 我不知道他们会这么做 |
[19:51] | They told me later that they had to to make it look real. | 后来他们告诉我 这样才逼真 |
[19:55] | They said she was gonna be okay, and she was. | 他们说她不会有事的 她也真没事 |
[19:59] | And they knew that after I was rescued, | 他们知道在我得救之后 |
[20:01] | I would be taken to Quantico for questioning. | 我会被带去匡提科问话 |
[20:03] | What? | 什么 |
[20:05] | I could get them information about the campus — | 这样我就能得知训练营的出入口 |
[20:08] | entrances, exits, how many guards. | 以及守卫人数的情报 |
[20:12] | The more they talked about this attack, | 他们谈论这场袭击越多 |
[20:13] | the more I knew what I was doing was wrong. | 我就越发觉自己的所为是错的 |
[20:15] | But when I started questioning them, | 但当我开始质疑他们时 |
[20:18] | they tried to kill me and I got away. | 他们想杀了我 结果我逃走了 |
[20:22] | They never cared about me. | 他们根本不在乎我 |
[20:24] | No, they didn’t. | 没错 |
[20:26] | I do. | 可是我在乎 |
[20:28] | Your mother does. | 你母亲在乎 |
[20:30] | And now you’ve put us in a terrible position. | 而你让我们陷入了险境 |
[20:48] | Thank God you’re okay. | 感谢老天你没事 |
[20:52] | I’m not okay, Caleb. | 我有事 凯勒布 |
[20:55] | My parents are alive. | 我爸妈还活着 |
[20:57] | Look, I-I know. | 我知道 |
[20:59] | I should have told you. | 我本该告诉你的 |
[20:59] | I’m — I’m so sorry. | 我…对不起 |
[21:01] | I just didn’t want to destroy you again. | 我只是不想再次让你崩溃 |
[21:04] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:08] | Get down, get down. | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[21:37] | It’s HRT. | 是人质援救小组 |
[21:53] | All right, stay with her. | 跟她待在一起 |
[21:53] | Stay with her. Liam! | 跟她待在一起 廉姆 |
[21:56] | Liam! | 廉姆 |
[22:01] | Liam! | 廉姆 |
[22:02] | Behind you! | 小心身后 |
[22:04] | Behind you! | 小心身后 |
[22:22] | HRT took out the remaining shooters, | 人质援救小组干掉了其余的枪手 |
[22:24] | however, uh, CCTV confirms that the front passenger of the van | 但是监控录像证实了他们破坏闸门后 |
[22:27] | fled after they took out the guard gate. | 货车前座的人逃走了 |
[22:29] | – Find him. – We’re on it. | -把他找出来 -马上着手 |
[22:32] | I need the sit report on… | 我需要现场报告… |
[22:33] | Perales. | 佩拉尔 |
[22:36] | – How’d you end up out there? – I followed you. | -你怎么会在那儿出现 -我跟着你去的 |
[22:38] | Didn’t think it was right for you to be on your own. | 我觉得不该让你一个人行动 |
[22:40] | Had my personal firearm in my duffel. | 我的行李里有支私枪 |
[22:42] | I checked it when I came to Quantico. | 来匡提科时 我寄存了 |
[22:44] | I figured I should check it out when I was leaving. | 我想我走时应该拿走 |
[22:46] | Coming out there after me, | 出去找我的行为 |
[22:47] | you showed more instinct in an instant | 展现出了你的瞬间本能反应 |
[22:49] | than most agents show in a lifetime. | 大多数探员都做不到这点 |
[22:52] | I owe my life to you. | 多亏你 我才得救 |
[22:55] | Now, you don’t have to like me, | 你不必喜欢我 |
[22:56] | and I don’t have to like you. | 我也不必喜欢你 |
[22:59] | But I want you here. | 但我想让你留下 |
[23:00] | And I hope you saw today | 希望你今天看清了 |
[23:02] | what a difference someone like you can make. | 像你这种人能起到重大作用 |
[23:06] | See you in class. | 课上见 |
[23:15] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[23:17] | It’s better you don’t know. | 你不知道最好 |
[23:22] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生了什么事 |
[23:24] | you and Charlie are family to me. | 你和查理都是我家人 |
[23:29] | Charlie may have helped plan the attack today. | 查理可能有份策划了今天的袭击案 |
[23:32] | Raina’s with him at my house. | 蕾娜和他在我家 |
[23:33] | I’m going to talk to him to see if I can get some answers. | 我要回去见他 看能否问出些什么 |
[23:35] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[23:40] | I’d like to acknowledge the brave men and women | 我想感谢今天那些保卫训练营的 |
[23:42] | who defended our campus today. | 英勇人士 |
[23:44] | That includes one of our own — trainee Perales. | 其中包括了我们的学员 佩拉尔学员 |
[23:48] | 330 330. | |
[23:51] | That’s the number of mass shootings in this country in 2015, | 这是2015年全国发生大规模枪击事件的数目 |
[23:56] | an average of almost one per day. | 平均每天一起事件 |
[24:00] | I am tired of this. | 我受够了 |
[24:04] | And you should be, too. | 你们也应该这样 |
[24:05] | You are being trained to carry a weapon, | 你们受训的内容包括如何携带武器 |
[24:08] | to respect the power of a gun, | 如何尊重枪支的力量 |
[24:10] | to understand that it is a privilege to be earned, | 明白这是要付出努力才能获得的特权 |
[24:13] | not a right given to anyone who — | 而不是任何人随意就能得到的… |
[24:19] | Take the rest of the day off to process and recuperate. | 今天停课 大家回去好好休息 |
[24:24] | Remember why you’re here, | 记住加入联调局的目的 |
[24:25] | because though the horrible reality exists | 因为可怕的现实依然存在 |
[24:28] | that there will be another mass shooting, | 大规模枪击事件还会再次发生 |
[24:30] | soon all of you will be able to do something about it. | 不久 你们就有能力阻止这些袭击案 |
[24:38] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:45] | There’s no chapter in the grief handbook | “悲伤手册”里又没写 |
[24:47] | about finding out your parents faked their death for 15 years. | 如何应对发现父母假死了十五年这种事 |
[24:52] | Well, if there’s anything that I could do… | 如果有需要我的地方 |
[24:55] | …Just let me know. | 就跟我说 |
[24:59] | Samar — Is she still here? | 萨玛 她还在这里吗 |
[25:06] | Thank you. I’ve never felt safer. | 谢谢 保卫工作非常棒 |
[25:08] | Oh, it was our pleasure, Senator. | 很荣幸为您效劳 参议员 |
[25:10] | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 我知道凯勒布的下落 | |
[25:13] | I was hoping I could borrow one of your offices before I go. | 我走之前想借用一下你们的办公室 |
[25:15] | I need to handle some e-mails | 趁我没被支持者团团围住之前 |
[25:17] | before I get mobbed by supporters. | 我需要处理一些邮件 |
[25:18] | Of course. Right this way. | 当然可以 这边请 |
[25:23] | I’m waiting for her right now. | 我正在等她 |
[25:24] | Yeah, I told you she’d be desperate to know where her son is. | 就跟你说她迫切想知道儿子的下落 |
[25:27] | Caleb’s been missing for months. | 凯勒布已经失踪几个月了 |
[25:29] | Question now is — | 现在的问题是 |
[25:30] | how are you gonna replace the pills in her bag? | 你怎么将她包里的药换掉 |
[25:31] | I’m gonna hope that the possibility of talking to Caleb | 假装让她联系凯勒布 |
[25:33] | is more important than keeping track of her purse. | 分散她的注意力 |
[25:36] | Okay, she’s here. | 她来了 |
[25:39] | Give me the room. | 在外面守着 |
[25:42] | Senator Haas. | 哈斯参议员 |
[25:46] | Where is my son, Agent Parrish? | 我儿子在哪 帕里什特工 |
[25:51] | Why don’t I let him tell you himself? | 不如让他自己跟你说吧 |
[25:56] | Just ask for him. | 你自己问他吧 |
[26:04] | Before Quantico, | 加入联调局之前 |
[26:06] | I went to law school in New Haven. | 我上过纽黑文的法学院 |
[26:09] | My advisor was a retired Federal Judge — | 我的导师是一位退休的美国联邦法官 |
[26:13] | Alan Handler. | 艾伦·汉德勒 |
[26:13] | A real liberal lion. | 一个真正的”自由主义之狮” |
[26:16] | He and some other fellows had this rotating poker game. | 他跟几个同僚总在一起打牌 |
[26:18] | Now, you would think that these brilliant legal minds | 你还以为这些法律精英 |
[26:21] | would know how to bluff. | 深谙唬人之道 |
[26:23] | But I could spot their tells from my apartment. | 但我能轻易看出他们的破绽 |
[26:26] | A nervous knee, a finger twitch. | 紧张时晃动的膝盖 摆弄手指 |
[26:30] | Handler didn’t blink — just like you. | 汉德勒跟你一样 说谎不眨眼 |
[26:34] | It’s true the world doesn’t know where my son is, | 确实没人知道我儿子的下落 |
[26:36] | but neither do you. | 但你也不知道 |
[26:37] | Only I do. | 只有我知道 |
[26:39] | If you knew I was lying, then why come see me? | 如果你明知我说谎 为什么还来见我 |
[26:42] | After prolonging the investigation | 在杀死我丈夫的袭击案中 |
[26:44] | into the terrorist attack that killed my husband | 你花了三个月的时间 |
[26:48] | and forcing me and those nearest to him to relive it | 利用阴谋论与没有事实依据的证据 |
[26:52] | over and over again for three months | 让我和他身边亲近的人 |
[26:55] | of conspiracy theories and unsubstantiated evidence, | 一次又一次地重温这段噩梦之后 |
[27:00] | I thought I would enjoy telling you personally | 我觉得亲口开除你 |
[27:02] | that you are finished at the Bureau. | 一定很爽 |
[27:06] | And I was right. | 果然很爽 |
[27:18] | I, uh — I just keep seeing it. | 那个画面不断在我眼前闪现 |
[27:22] | It’s like game film. | 就像放电影一样 |
[27:24] | Taking a life isn’t easy. | 杀人不是件易事 |
[27:31] | You know, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[27:33] | About what, specifically? | 具体哪一点 |
[27:35] | ‘Cause I’m right about a lot of things. | 因为我说的很多事都是对的 |
[27:39] | The FBI may have its problems, | 联调局也许有它的问题 |
[27:42] | but I don’t have to be one of them. | 但我不必成为局里的问题之一 |
[27:44] | Looks like you’re stuck being second-best around here. | 看来你要一直当第二了 |
[27:47] | We’ll see about that. | 等着瞧吧 |
[27:54] | It’s Ryan. | 是瑞恩 |
[27:58] | We talked this morning about meeting up | 我们今早聊了见面的事 |
[28:01] | if he could get away from his undercover detail. | 前提是他能甩掉他的卧底保护人 |
[28:04] | I’m sure he just wants to know if I’m okay. | 我确定他只是想知道我没事 |
[28:06] | I’m sure that’s all it is. | 我确定就这些 |
[28:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:09] | We have… unfinished business. | 我们之间有未了之事 |
[28:13] | I bet. | 肯定是 |
[28:16] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[28:18] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 希望你能得到心之所想 |
[28:20] | I have no idea what that is. | 我都不知道我想要什么 |
[28:22] | You’ll know when you see him. | 你见到他就自然会知道 |
[28:37] | Raina, thank you. | 蕾娜 谢谢你 |
[28:39] | Your sister’s waiting for you outside. | 你姐在外面等你 |
[28:47] | – How could you do this? – Please, Mom. | -你怎么能这么做 -拜托 妈 |
[28:50] | – You got to help me. – I am gonna help you. | -你得帮我 -我会帮你的 |
[28:52] | I’m taking you in. | 我会逮捕你 |
[28:59] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你们哪都别想去 |
[29:07] | Raina? | 蕾娜 |
[29:16] | I’m staring at an insane person. | 你肯定是失心疯了 |
[29:17] | That’s the only logical explanation. | 这是唯一合理的解释 |
[29:19] | What do you want with the Senator? | 你找参议员干什么 |
[29:21] | I found these in the executive washroom | 我在楼里的卫生间里发现这瓶药 |
[29:23] | with her name on them. | 上面写着她的名字 |
[29:23] | I only wanted to get them to her. | 我只想把这个交给她 |
[29:25] | You’ve been in here with her for five minutes. | 你跟她待了五分钟 还没交给她 |
[29:27] | We can go right now. Why don’t we go right now | 我们现在就去 现在就走 |
[29:28] | and give them to her? | 去交给她 |
[29:32] | What’s in the bottle, Agent Parrish? | 药瓶里是什么 帕里什特工 |
[29:37] | There’s still a terrorist out there, Hannah, | 恐怖分子仍逍遥法外 汉娜 |
[29:39] | who’s been forcing me to carry out a plot | 他一直在暗中要挟我帮他完成阴谋 |
[29:41] | that seems to be targeting the Senator. | 他似乎要对参议员下手 |
[29:43] | They’re threatening that they’re gonna kill all my friends | 如果我不照做 |
[29:45] | if I don’t follow through. | 他就会杀了我的朋友 |
[29:47] | They’ve already killed Natalie Vasquez. | 他已经杀了娜塔莉·巴兹克斯 |
[29:49] | If you don’t believe me, just try tracking her down. | 如果你不信我 就去查她的下落 |
[29:53] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[29:55] | I’ve tested these, Hannah. | 我检验过了 汉娜 |
[29:57] | You can see the results yourself. | 你自己看结果 |
[29:59] | I promise, I promise on anything and everything | 我保证 我向你发誓 |
[30:01] | these will not hurt the senator. | 这些药不会伤害参议员 |
[30:03] | But if I don’t get these to her, | 如果我不能将药换给她 |
[30:05] | someone I love will get hurt. | 我关心的人就会受到伤害 |
[30:07] | Please. Please. | 拜托 求你了 |
[30:10] | Hand me the bottle. | 把药瓶给我 |
[30:14] | – Thank you. – Now, hand over your badge. | -谢谢 -交出警徽 |
[30:18] | Just do it — and your sidearm, as well. | 快交吧 还有武器 |
[30:20] | Let’s go. | 交吧 |
[30:24] | And go home, and don’t leave town, | 你回家 别出城 |
[30:27] | and the next time you see me, | 下次我们再见面 |
[30:29] | it’ll be with other agents by my side to haul your ass into prison. | 将会是我带着探员来抓你进监狱 |
[30:34] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[30:56] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[31:03] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[31:05] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[31:07] | I was, um… | 我… |
[31:09] | I was really unfair to you after New Year’s. | 新年之后 我有些对不起你 |
[31:13] | I didn’t give you a chance to talk or hear me out. | 没给你机会解释 我也没跟你谈 |
[31:16] | Yeah, well, I just wish we had more time. | 要是有多点时间就好了 |
[31:18] | I only have 10 minutes before I have to head back. | 但我只有十分钟 然后就得回去了 |
[31:21] | I guess then we’ll have to make them count, huh? | 那我们就好好利用这十分钟吧 |
[31:25] | We’ll say everything that we need to say to each other | 在接下来的十分钟内 把想说的话 |
[31:27] | in the next 10 minutes, | 都说给对方听 |
[31:31] | and then never see each other again. | 然后相忘于江湖 不再见面 |
[31:37] | Look, you can’t just decide something like that for the both of us. | 这种事不是由你一个人决定的 |
[31:39] | One of has to. | 总得有人先开口 |
[31:40] | Look. Look. | 听我说 |
[31:41] | After what you went through today, | 你今天经历了这样的事 |
[31:43] | – I understand if it — – No, no. Ryan, Ryan. | -我理解… -不不 瑞恩 瑞恩 |
[31:45] | Don’t look for any excuses. | 别找理由了 |
[31:46] | Well, how many more different ways do I need to say | 我到底要用多少方式 |
[31:48] | that I’m in love with you? | 来表达我对你的爱意 |
[31:49] | I mean, why do you think I’m here? | 不然我怎么会来这里 |
[31:50] | Why do you think I came here tonight, risking my ass? | 怎么会冒着危险今晚来这里 |
[31:53] | I did it for you, for us. | 我是为了你 为了我们 |
[31:56] | If we get back together, then how does it work? | 即使我们复合 又要怎么交往 |
[31:59] | I call your handler every time I want to hear your voice? | 我每次想你时都要先联系你的接头人吗 |
[32:02] | Or you get a permission slip to go on a date? | 还是约会前让你去申请许可呢 |
[32:04] | – Alex, that’s — – Ryan. | -艾丽克丝… -瑞恩 |
[32:07] | We’re not good for each other. Look at you. | 我们在一起只会拖累对方 看看你 |
[32:09] | You’re here right now instead of being undercover. | 你从卧底任务中偷跑出来只为了来见我 |
[32:11] | I cloud your judgment. | 我让你感情用事 |
[32:14] | And you keep me off my game, too. | 而你也影响我的表现 |
[32:18] | People were shooting at me with real guns today, and… | 今天有人对我开枪 真枪实弹 |
[32:22] | and all I could think about was you. | 而我满脑子却只想着你 |
[32:25] | I want to do this job, | 我想要做这份工作 |
[32:27] | and I want to do it well, and I — | 想要尽职做好这份工作 我… |
[32:29] | I can’t do that with you in my head. | 一直牵挂你会影响我的工作 |
[32:32] | So, what? It’s — it’s the FBI over me? | 什么意思 你是要工作 不要我吗 |
[32:34] | It’s me over us. | 是我放弃感情成全自己 |
[32:35] | Well, why can’t you have both? | 为什么不能两者兼得 |
[32:37] | I’m brand-new, Ryan. | 我刚初出茅庐 瑞恩 |
[32:41] | And I can’t lose everything that I’ve ever wanted | 我不能失去我想要的一切 |
[32:43] | because of — because of some guy, | 只为了男人 |
[32:48] | no matter who that guy is. | 不管他是谁 |
[32:52] | Even if it’s you. | 即使那个人是你 |
[33:01] | We still have eight minutes. | 我们还有八分钟 |
[33:11] | Thanks for the beer. | 谢谢请我喝酒 |
[33:27] | You were working for my parents, | 你一直听命于我的父母 |
[33:31] | lying to me for 13 years. | 骗了我13年 |
[33:34] | 13 years. | 13年啊 |
[33:36] | I was poor. | 我当时很穷 |
[33:39] | I needed the money. | 很需要那笔钱 |
[33:41] | I didn’t know who you were. | 我那时不知道你是谁 |
[33:42] | I didn’t know who they were. | 也不知道他们是谁 |
[33:43] | I just did what they asked. | 我只是奉命行事 |
[33:45] | Took money from you to give to them for a small cut. | 从你那里拿钱转给他们 我留一点佣金 |
[33:49] | And the more I got to know you, | 我越了解你 |
[33:51] | the worse I felt. | 就越难受 |
[33:52] | So you conned me out of another $5 million? | 所以你又骗了我五百万吗 |
[33:55] | That was my husband. | 那是我丈夫骗的 |
[33:57] | I begged him not to do it. | 我求他别这么做 |
[33:59] | She did ask me to give the money back to you. | 她确实有让我把钱还给你 |
[34:02] | After everything I’ve done to you, | 我对你做了这样的事 |
[34:04] | I know you can’t forgive me, | 我知道你不能原谅我 |
[34:07] | but I want you to know, | 但我想让你知道 |
[34:08] | it doesn’t matter if we don’t share blood. | 即便我们没有血缘关系 |
[34:10] | You are my sister. | 我还是把你当亲妹妹 |
[34:14] | You and I… | 我和你… |
[34:17] | …We’re nothing. | 我们什么也不是 |
[34:20] | You are as dead to me as my parents were. | 如我当年双亡的父母 你让我心寒 |
[34:24] | You’re as dead to me as they still are. | 而我对他们也彻底心冷 |
[34:28] | I just wanted to look you in the eye | 我就是想看着你的眼睛 |
[34:30] | and tell you that myself. | 亲口说这句话 |
[34:44] | Two right there and one over there. | 那边两个 那边一个 |
[34:45] | Right now! Go! | 赶快 行动 |
[34:47] | Stay off that line. | 远离那条线 |
[34:48] | Not you. Go around that way. | 不是你 从那边绕过去 |
[34:49] | Go, go, go. Keep a safe distance from the house. | 行动 行动 跟房子保持安全距离 |
[34:52] | Everyone away from the windows. | 所有人远离窗户 |
[34:53] | Talk to me. It doesn’t have to end — | 跟我谈谈 没必要这样收场 |
[34:54] | Everyone off the couch! | 都从沙发上下来 |
[34:55] | Give me the phone. What did you do, Raina? | 把电话给我 你做了什么 蕾娜 |
[34:58] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Move. | 下来 快 下来 |
[35:00] | Ahh, the line went dead. Take that. | 电话挂断了 拿着 |
[35:03] | Talk to me. Talk to me. | 我们谈谈 跟我谈谈 |
[35:04] | It doesn’t have to go down like this. | 没必要这样收场 |
[35:06] | – What’s his name? What’s his name? – Derrick. | -他叫什么名字 什么名字 -德里克 |
[35:08] | Rishan. | 拉杉 |
[35:10] | My Muslim name is Rishan. | 我的穆斯林名字是拉杉 |
[35:12] | You are not a Muslim. You’re a thug. | 你不是穆斯林 你是个暴徒 |
[35:15] | You have perverted the true faith. | 你扭曲了真实的信仰 |
[35:18] | What do you know about my faith? | 关于我的信仰 你又知道什么 |
[35:20] | Everything! | 我知道一切 |
[35:23] | Everything that you pretend to know. | 你假装懂得的一切 |
[35:25] | I know that if you kill me, | 我知道如果你杀了我 |
[35:28] | you will miss your shahada. | 你就会错过向真主祷告的时间 |
[35:30] | And I know the Qur’an does not teach you to hate. | 我知道古兰经不是教人心怀嗔念 |
[35:36] | Hate is what this country feels for true believers like me. | 这个国家就是这样仇视像我这种真信徒的 |
[35:41] | I pray you find peace. | 我愿你安息 |
[35:44] | Rishan, no! | 拉杉 不要 |
[35:47] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:49] | Killing Raina out of vengeance? | 为了报复而杀死蕾娜 |
[35:52] | The Front taught me to be smarter than that. | 伊斯兰阵线可没教我干这种蠢事 |
[35:56] | We wanted to strike a blow to the FBI and we failed today. | 今天想袭击联调局的任务失败了 |
[36:02] | Killing you will have to be enough. | 要杀了你 才够本 |
[36:09] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[36:11] | I said take it! | 我让你拿着 |
[36:14] | Prove you’re a true believer… | 证明你自己是个真信徒 |
[36:19] | …or die with her, man. | 不然跟她一起死 |
[36:22] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[36:28] | It’s okay, son. | 没关系的 儿子 |
[36:30] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[36:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[36:34] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[36:47] | It’s over, Charlie. | 结束了 查理 |
[36:49] | Baby, it’s over. Give me the gun. | 亲爱的 结束了 把枪给我 |
[36:51] | – No. – Come on, give me the gun. | -不 -没事了 把枪给我 |
[36:52] | – I know. It’s okay. – I’m — | -我懂 没事的 -我… |
[36:55] | – I know. – I didn’t know everything. | -我懂 -我不知道会这样 |
[36:57] | – It don’t even matter now. – Mom, I didn’t know everything. | -不重要了 -妈 我不知道会这样 |
[36:58] | It doesn’t even matter now. Come on, now. | 这都不重要了 把枪给我 |
[37:00] | – Charlie, please. – Give me the gun. | -查理 求你了 -把枪给我 |
[37:01] | Please listen to your mother. | 听你妈的话吧 |
[37:03] | – I can’t. No. – Charlie, you got to give me the gun. | -我做不到 -查理 把枪给我 |
[37:05] | The cops outside — they’re gonna arrest me. | 警察就在外面 他们会逮捕我的 |
[37:07] | Give me a sit report. | 汇报现场状况 |
[37:08] | Suspect is armed — | 嫌犯持有武器 |
[37:10] | black male, age 19, short hair. | 黑人 男性 19岁 短发 |
[37:12] | Snipers in position. | 狙击手就位 |
[37:14] | Green light when you have it. | 锁定目标人物时亮绿点 |
[37:16] | Son, please. | 儿子 求你了 |
[37:19] | And it’s gonna be prison this time. | 我这回要坐牢了 |
[37:20] | It’s gonna be life because I got priors. | 我有前科 肯定会被判终身监禁 |
[37:22] | Listen to me, Charlie. | 听我说 查理 |
[37:23] | They will shoot you on sight | 人质劫持中 |
[37:24] | after shots fired in a hostage situation. I can’t — | 有人开枪后 他们就会当场击毙你 |
[37:27] | Son, come on, please trust me. | 儿子 听话 信我 |
[37:29] | – No! – Come on, trust me, son! | -不 -听话 信我 儿子 |
[37:30] | No! No, I don’t trust you! | 不 不 我不信你 |
[37:33] | I can’t go back! | 我不想坐牢 |
[37:34] | Armed target approaching east window. | 持枪嫌犯正靠近东面窗户 |
[37:38] | – I just need a second to think. – Charlie, get down. | -让我好好想一下 -查理 趴下 |
[37:42] | Charlie, get down! | 查理 趴下 |
[37:43] | Target locked. | 瞄准目标 |
[37:45] | Charlie, get down! | 查理 趴下 |
[37:48] | Mom. | 妈 |
[37:56] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:58] | Go, go! We’re going in! Go, go! | 行动 行动 攻进去 行动 |
[38:40] | Is Shelby okay? | 谢尔比没事吧 |
[38:41] | Can you be after finding something like that out? | 经历了这种事 能没事吗 |
[38:52] | I never thanked you for helping me find Shelby today. | 我还没谢谢你今天帮我找到谢尔比 |
[38:55] | It was my fault she ran away. | 她跑走是我的错 |
[38:56] | If I hadn’t told Iris what I did, | 如果不是我告诉艾瑞斯这事 |
[38:58] | none of this would have ever happened. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[38:59] | Yeah, well, maybe it was time that she found out. | 也许她也是时候该知道这事了 |
[39:04] | Maybe it’s time you tell me who Mark Raymond is. | 也许你也是时候该告诉我谁是马克·雷蒙德了 |
[39:11] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[40:12] | Is Charlie still in surgery? | 查理还在抢救中吗 |
[40:16] | Today I prayed… for you. | 今天 我为你祈祷了 |
[40:25] | I just — | 我只是… |
[40:28] | I just didn’t want him to get killed. | 我开枪只是不想他被狙击 |
[40:37] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[40:40] | We got to warn everyone. They’re all in danger now. | 我们得警告所有人 他们全都有危险 |
[40:43] | Oh, my God. How? | 天 怎么警告 |
[40:47] | If you have to hurt someone, it should be me. | 如果你想伤害谁 就伤害我吧 |
[40:50] | Not my friends. Me, you understand that? | 不要伤害我朋友 冲我来 懂吗 |
[40:52] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[40:54] | You did exactly what I asked. | 你完全照我的话做了 |
[40:57] | You’re proving more useful than I imagined. | 你证明了你比我想象中有用多了 |
[41:00] | – I’ll be in touch. – But, I — | -我会再联系你 -但我… |
[41:08] | Open up. It’s Hannah Wyland. | 开门 我是汉娜·怀兰 |
[41:19] | – Look, Hannah, I can explain. – Okay, so after you left, | -汉娜 我可以解释 -你走之后 |
[41:22] | I tried Natalie’s cell. | 我给娜塔莉打了电话 |
[41:24] | No response. | 没人接听 |
[41:25] | I tried her ex-husband, called her family, | 我找了她前夫 联系了她家人 |
[41:27] | No one’s heard from her in days. | 已经好几天没人联系上她了 |
[41:28] | It’s as if she just disappeared. | 就像她消失了一样 |
[41:29] | – That’s what I was — Okay, so I traced the e-mail that she sent | -这就是我… -所以我追踪了 |
[41:31] | asking for “Emergency personal leave.” | 她发的那封”请急假”邮件 |
[41:33] | It didn’t come from her computer or her phone. | 发现邮件不是从她电脑或手机发出的 |
[41:35] | It was bounced from a remote server — | 而是从远程服务器发出的 |
[41:37] | untraceable. | 无法追踪的服务器 |
[41:38] | There’s no reason why Natalie would do something like that, | 娜塔莉没理由会这么做 |
[41:40] | which means she didn’t do it, | 所以邮件不是她发的 |
[41:41] | which means I had to consider the horrible possibility that you, | 因此我不得不考虑你跟我说的那个可怕情况 |
[41:45] | unstable, out-of-control, paranoid Alex Parrish, | 尽管你精神不稳定 情绪失控 偏执妄想 |
[41:48] | America’s least wanted — | 还曾是全国通缉犯 |
[41:49] | weren’t lying, incorrect, or insane. | 但你没有说谎 没有错 没有疯 |
[41:52] | You were simply telling the truth. | 你当时说的是实情 |
[41:54] | – I just — – So I swapped the pills, | -我… -所以我换了药 |
[41:55] | and now before I’m arrested | 而现在 趁我没有 |
[41:57] | and tried for treason alongside the two of you, | 跟你俩一起以叛国罪被捕之前 |
[42:00] | will someone please tell me, | 你们谁能告诉我 |
[42:01] | did I just poison the next Vice President of the United States? | 我是不是毒害了美国下一任副总统 |
[42:03] | – Oh, my God, Hannah. Just shut up. – Because if I did — | -天 汉娜 闭嘴吧 -因为如果我做了 |
[42:04] | Just shut up and stop talking! | 闭嘴 别说了 |
[42:08] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[42:14] | Yeah, go ahead. It’s your turn. | 是 说吧 该你说了 |