时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We’re on lock-down, ma’am. | 我们进入戒严状态 长官 |
[00:02] | There’s been an incident at the guard station. | 警卫处发生了事故 |
[00:04] | Call your mom. | 联系你妈 |
[00:06] | My parents are alive. | 我父母还活着 |
[00:07] | Look, I-I know. | 我知道 |
[00:12] | Charlie may have helped plan the attack today. | 查理可能有份策划了今天的袭击案 |
[00:14] | It’s time you tell me who Mark Raymond is. | 是时候该告诉我谁是马克·雷蒙德了 |
[00:17] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[00:18] | We’ll say everything that we need to say to each other | 我们把想说的话都说给对方听 |
[00:20] | and then never see each other again. | 然后相忘于江湖 不再见面 |
[00:21] | In the Senator’s purse is an identical bottle. | 在参议员的包里有一个相同的药瓶 |
[00:24] | You’ll need to swap it out. | 你把它换出来 |
[00:25] | I tried Natalie’s cell. No response. | 我给娜塔莉打了电话 没人听 |
[00:28] | You were simply telling the truth. | 你当时说的是实情 |
[00:33] | That is a lot to process. | 信息量好大啊 |
[00:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:37] | The conspiracy goes back all the way to Quantico. | 这个阴谋早在匡提科就开始了 |
[00:40] | The terrorist — | 这个恐怖分子 |
[00:41] | We’ve been calling them the “voice.” | 我们管他们叫”神秘来电人” |
[00:44] | I thought it was someone from our class, | 我本以为是我们班上的一个人 |
[00:45] | but it could be — it could be anyone there. | 但可能是任何当时在训练营的人 |
[00:49] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[00:51] | About what? | 想什么 |
[00:52] | How you lied – to a Congressional committee | 你对国会委员会撒谎 |
[00:54] | when you said – that Elias Harper acted alone? | 说伊莱亚斯·哈珀是单独行动 |
[00:56] | Or the bomb that was strapped | 还是为了逼你就范 |
[00:57] | to Agent Vasquez to keep you in line. | 巴兹克斯被身绑炸弹 |
[00:59] | Or maybe you want my thoughts | 还是关于你帮巴兹克斯 |
[01:01] | on you sneaking Vasquez and that bomb into our office | 带着那颗炸弹溜进办公楼 |
[01:04] | to steal classified Intel from an FBI server. | 从联调局服务器上盗取机密情报 |
[01:07] | I mean, I hope there – was nothing important on there | 我希望那上面没有什么重要的东西 |
[01:09] | besides, oh, I don’t know, all the security measures | 除了即将到来的总统选举的 |
[01:12] | for the upcoming presidential election. | 一切安保安排 |
[01:14] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[01:16] | Ah, yes. | 是啊 |
[01:18] | That convenient recurring line | 你老这么说 |
[01:20] | of anyone you say has been forced | 每个从一开始 |
[01:21] | to work with this terrorist since it all began. | 就跟恐怖分子合作的人都是被逼 |
[01:23] | Elias Harper, the hacker Duncan Howell, Natalie — | 伊莱亚斯·哈珀 黑客邓肯·豪厄尔 娜塔莉 |
[01:26] | and how’d it turn out for them? | 他们结局如何 |
[01:28] | You yourself just informed me that this terrorist, | 你刚刚告诉我这个恐怖分子 |
[01:30] | with whom you apparently share a cellphone plan, | 跟你共用一个手机套餐 |
[01:32] | detonated Agent Vasquez, | 炸死了巴兹克斯 |
[01:34] | threatened the life of everyone you say you care about, | 拿你口中在乎之人的生命威胁你 |
[01:36] | and tasked you into further tricking me | 还让你进一步诱骗我 |
[01:38] | to swap out the prescribed medication of a United States senator | 换掉了一位美国参议员的处方药 |
[01:41] | for something that you believe to be, | 你虽然认为那药物无害 |
[01:42] | but can’t be certain, is harmless. | 但也不能完全确定 |
[01:45] | Did I — I leave anything out? | 我有遗漏什么吗 |
[01:47] | Nuance? | 细节 |
[01:48] | How can you be sure that these pills aren’t dangerous? | 你怎么能确定这药不致命 |
[01:51] | Your lab analyzed them. | 局里的实验室进行过分析 |
[01:53] | They’re blood pressure medicine. | 是血压药 |
[01:55] | The only side effect is elevated body temperature. | 唯一的副作用是提高体温 |
[01:57] | And this terrorist said | 这个恐怖分子说 |
[01:59] | that if anyone else learned about what was going on, | 如果有别人知道现在的情况 |
[02:01] | their lives would be in danger, too. | 他们的生命也会有危险 |
[02:04] | And yet you still told Simon and me. | 你还是告诉了西蒙和我 |
[02:08] | I can’t — | 我不能 |
[02:09] | I can’t figure you out, Parrish. | 我看不懂你 帕里什 |
[02:11] | I mean you have no fear | 你一点也不怕承认 |
[02:14] | in having just admitted to a dozen federal crimes, | 自己犯了十几项联邦重罪 |
[02:16] | not to mention if I look closely enough, accessory to murder, | 而且如果我再细查 还包括协助杀人 |
[02:18] | and if you’re at all to be believed, | 如果你们说的都是真的 |
[02:20] | you’ve just willingly hung a target on my back | 你刚为了救自己而让我成为了目标 |
[02:22] | to save your own without compunction. | 而且你对此毫无悔意 |
[02:24] | So, if you were me, | 如果你是我 |
[02:25] | would you believe a word you just said? | 你会相信你自己的这番话吗 |
[02:31] | I don’t know, Hannah. | 我不知道 汉娜 |
[02:33] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[02:36] | Well, yeah, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[02:38] | And now I’m gonna go brief the Director. | 我现在要跟局长报告 |
[02:47] | I’ve been concerned about Parrish since the attack. | 袭击之后我一直担心帕里什 |
[02:50] | How’s she doing in counseling? | 她的心理咨询结果如何 |
[02:51] | She’s strong — a survivor. | 她很坚强 是个幸存者 |
[02:53] | Built to be an agent, just like her father. | 就像父亲一样是个天生的探员 |
[03:00] | Drew Perales. | 德鲁·佩拉尔 |
[03:02] | He’s the one that shot the armed assailant. | 是他射杀了持械凶徒 |
[03:04] | Taking a life is never easy, | 杀人不是易事 |
[03:06] | but he doesn’t seem to be affected by it. | 但他似乎没太受影响 |
[03:10] | How was the shrink? | 心理咨询怎么样 |
[03:11] | Spent most of the session talking football. | 大部分时间在聊橄榄球 |
[03:13] | She’s a Lions fan. Can you believe that? | 她是雄狮队的球迷 你能相信吗 |
[03:15] | That’s all you talked about? | 你们就谈了这个 |
[03:17] | Fletcher! You headed to breakfast? | 弗莱彻 去吃早餐吗 |
[03:18] | Yes, but if the ladies start crowding our table again, | 对 但如果我们桌上又聚了一堆女人 |
[03:21] | you’ve got to share the love. Repeat after me — | 你得有点爱心 跟我重复 |
[03:23] | “This is Brandon. His heart was recently broken. | “这位是布兰登 他最近才被人伤过 |
[03:25] | Can you fix it?” | 你能帮帮他吗” |
[03:27] | Shelby Wyatt’s a bit of a question mark. | 谢尔比·怀特有点疑问 |
[03:30] | She was there when Perales took out the terrorist, | 佩拉尔击毙恐怖分子时她也在场 |
[03:32] | but it doesn’t seem to have made an impact. | 但似乎没对她产生什么影响 |
[03:34] | It’s my belief she’s found a way of coping. | 我想她有办法应对了 |
[03:43] | Shelby? Hey. What’s up? | 谢尔比 你好啊[起来] |
[03:46] | Looks like you are. | 看来你起来了[硬] |
[03:48] | Now keep quiet or you’ll wake Will. | 安静点 要不得吵醒威尔了 |
[03:54] | Will Olsen. | 威尔·奥尔森 |
[03:56] | He seems uncomfortable with the outpouring of emotion on campus. | 学员间的感情流露似乎让他很不自在 |
[03:59] | He’s burying himself in his work. | 他一直埋头于工作中 |
[04:02] | Dude, what did I tell you about studying before 9:00 a.m.? | 哥们 关于早上九点前学习我怎么说的 |
[04:05] | Why are you reading that? | 你看那个做什么 |
[04:06] | I already told you everything that you need to know. | 你需要知道的我都告诉你了 |
[04:08] | No. You told me how you created an alter ego | 不 你只说你伪造了另一个身份 |
[04:10] | to sneak back in | 想重入虎穴 |
[04:11] | and how you promised them money | 还说你答应会给他们钱 |
[04:13] | in order to rise through the levels faster | 以此在内部迅速晋升 |
[04:15] | and how you’re secretly working from within to take it all down, | 以及你一直秘密地从内部击垮他们 |
[04:17] | but there is so much more, like how they kidnap people | 但这事远不止如此 比如他们绑架人 |
[04:21] | and send them to farms in foreign countries | 送他们去国外的农场 |
[04:23] | or how their money comes from owning the patent to podcasting | 还有他们的资金来自持有播客的版权 |
[04:26] | or how they believe that our skin is poisonous. | 以及他们认为我们的皮肤有毒 |
[04:28] | You think what I’m doing is crazy? | 你觉得我这么做很疯狂吗 |
[04:29] | No, I think it’s dangerous and cool. | 不 我觉得是危险又酷 |
[04:32] | And I’d love to talk about it for five to seven minutes. | 我想跟你谈个五到七分钟 |
[04:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:36] | Maybe later. | 稍后吧 |
[04:39] | The Amin twins. | 阿敏双胞胎 |
[04:40] | We’ve put a pin in that. | 这个暂缓 |
[04:43] | They were in direct contact with the terrorists. | 他们跟恐怖分子有直接接触 |
[04:45] | We can’t discuss either sister publicly | 职责部结束调查之前 |
[04:47] | until OPR’s investigation is over. | 我们不能公开讨论她们任何一个 |
[04:49] | OPR — Office of Professional Responsibility. | 职责部 即职业责任部 |
[04:52] | They’re gonna want statements from you both. | 他们想听你们两人的口供 |
[04:54] | They already know that Raina was undercover at the cell’s house. | 他们已经知道蕾娜去据点做了卧底 |
[04:57] | They just don’t know if you were there on your own | 他们不知道你是自己去的 |
[04:59] | or under orders from Miranda. | 还是听米兰达的命令行事 |
[05:04] | How’s Miranda doing? | 米兰达怎么样了 |
[05:05] | She’s taking it day-by-day. | 她在逐渐承受这事 |
[05:08] | OPR’s left messages, but she hasn’t — | 职责部留了语音信息 但她还没 |
[05:10] | She shot her own son. | 她开枪打了自己的儿子 |
[05:12] | Well, she shouldn’t have let it get to that point. | 她就不该让局面走到那一步 |
[05:14] | She’s in trouble, Liam. | 她有麻烦了 廉姆 |
[05:17] | What’s your assessment of the class overall? | 你对这个班的整体评价如何 |
[05:19] | It’s one thing to tell a shrink that you’re okay. | 告诉心理医生你没事 |
[05:21] | It’s another thing to actually be okay. | 跟你真没事是两码事 |
[05:24] | Today’s exercise will show me how they’re really doing. | 今天的训练会让我了解他们的状况 |
[05:32] | Did you sleep well? | 你睡得好吗 |
[05:35] | Um, about…last night — | 昨晚的事 |
[05:39] | And this morning. It was fun, right? | 还有今早 挺爽吧 |
[05:41] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:43] | Um, but I just, um, want to make sure | 我只想确定 |
[05:46] | that we talk about everything else. | 我们把其他事都谈开了 |
[05:48] | Do you mean my parents? | 你是指我父母吗 |
[05:51] | There’s nothing really to talk about. | 没什么可谈的 |
[05:52] | It’s no different than before. | 跟以前没什么两样 |
[05:54] | They were dead to me then. | 我以前以为他们死了 |
[05:55] | They’re dead to me now. | 现在他们对我来说还是死了 |
[05:56] | Shelby, you can’t mean that. | 谢尔比 你这话不是真心的 |
[06:01] | There are so many better ways to spend the next 10 minutes | 除了谈论我父母 还有很多更好的方式 |
[06:04] | than discussing my parents. | 来度过接下来的十分钟 |
[06:09] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[06:11] | It was an off-book operation, and I’m just a trainee. | 那是私下行动 而我只是个学员 |
[06:14] | If I tell them Miranda was involved, she’ll be fired, | 如果我供出米兰达 她就会被开除 |
[06:16] | and if I lie, I’ll be kicked out. | 如果我撒谎 我会被踢走 |
[06:19] | Not many couples can say | 没几对情侣能说 |
[06:20] | they’ve both been kicked out of the FBI. | 他们都被联调局踢出去了 |
[06:21] | It’s not funny, and we’re not a couple. | 不好笑 我们也不是情侣 |
[06:25] | I just hate hearing you this upset. | 我就是不喜欢听到你这么难过 |
[06:27] | Can I still see you this weekend? | 我们这周末还能见面吗 |
[06:29] | I haven’t seen you since New Year’s. | 新年之后我就没再见过你了 |
[06:30] | I don’t know. It’s hard to get away. | 我不知道 想出去很不容易 |
[06:33] | It wouldn’t be if you told your sister about us. | 如果你跟你姐说了我们的事就会轻松多了 |
[06:36] | Simon… | 西蒙 |
[06:39] | I’ll call you later. | 我回头再打给你吧 |
[06:44] | We were all reminded of something last week. | 上周给了我们所有人一记警钟 |
[06:48] | Life can spin out of control at the drop of a hat. | 生活可以在瞬息间失控 |
[06:51] | You guys went through something harrowing, | 你们经历了可怕的事 |
[06:52] | and you should be commended. | 应该受到赞扬 |
[06:54] | All of you. Not just Perales. | 你们所有人 不止是佩拉尔 |
[06:57] | But here’s the thing. | 但是 |
[06:58] | In the field, what you went through, | 出外勤时 你们的经历 |
[07:00] | that’s called Monday. | 会再平常不过 |
[07:02] | And how you deal with it is the focus of today’s exercise — | 你们如何面对 就是今天练习的重点 |
[07:06] | crisis management. | 危机处理 |
[07:08] | As agents, you need to be able | 作为探员 你们得时刻 |
[07:10] | to keep your wits about you at all times. | 保持头脑清醒 |
[07:12] | You have to be able to confront the doubts and fears | 你们得能够面对我们每个人内心的 |
[07:15] | that live within all of us. | 疑虑和恐惧 |
[07:17] | Because if you can’t, | 否则 |
[07:20] | you don’t stand a chance against the bad guys. | 你们就无法对抗坏人 |
[07:22] | So gather up your stuff. We’re gonna go on a little trip. | 收拾东西 我们要出去一趟 |
[07:29] | Last time we spoke, | 我们上次谈话时 |
[07:30] | I know things got a little heated, | 我知道局面有点激动了 |
[07:33] | but I hope I can count on you. | 但是希望我能指望你 |
[07:36] | For what? | 指望我什么 |
[07:37] | Well, in the time of crisis, a group needs a leader, | 在危急时刻 一群人需要一个领袖 |
[07:39] | and you’re that leader. | 你就是那个领袖 |
[07:41] | I didn’t ask for that. | 这不是我想做的 |
[07:42] | Yeah, well, a leader never does. | 领袖都是如此 |
[07:44] | But if you care about your friends, you’ll step up. | 但如果你在乎你的朋友 就得站出来 |
[07:47] | They’re gonna need you today. | 他们今天会需要你 |
[07:51] | First round’s on you, rich boy. | 第一轮你请 大款 |
[07:56] | Hannah, stop. If you tell the Director, | 汉娜 站住 如果你告诉局长 |
[07:58] | someone else that I care about will die. | 又会有我在乎的人死掉 |
[08:00] | Okay. The FBI has a system for handling madmen. | 好吧 联调局有对付疯子的系统 |
[08:03] | It’s called the chain of command. | 叫做指挥链 |
[08:05] | This person’s in the FBI. | 这人就是联调局内部的 |
[08:07] | The second you call the Director, they’re gonna know. | 你一找到局长 他就会知道 |
[08:09] | Stop. | 站住 |
[08:10] | You’re gambling with the lives of everyone I care about, | 你所有我在乎之人的性命打赌 |
[08:12] | including Ryan. | 包括瑞恩 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | I’ll hold off telling the Director for 24 hours, | 我24小时内不会去告诉局长 |
[08:18] | but there’s one condition, non-negotiable. | 但有个条件 没得商量 |
[08:20] | I’m in charge of the investigation. | 调查由我来负责 |
[08:22] | Anything that happens from this point forward, my call. | 此后一切要听我的 |
[08:25] | Done. | 好 |
[08:25] | Okay, so this plan clearly involves Claire Haas, | 既然这个计划显然跟克莱尔·哈斯有关 |
[08:28] | so we need to stay on her, find out where she’s going. | 那我们就得盯住她 查明她要去哪 |
[08:31] | I’ll get us put on that detail. | 我会安排我们加入她的安保队 |
[08:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:35] | Since when do you and Alex have conversations | 你和艾丽克丝什么时候开始 |
[08:37] | that don’t end in screaming? | 好声好气地说话了 |
[08:39] | You up to something? | 你有什么企图吗 |
[08:40] | Yeah, like trying to get her | 是啊 比如让她 |
[08:42] | kicked out of the Bureau once and for all. | 被永远赶出联调局 |
[08:44] | That shouldn’t be too hard after that crap she pulled yesterday. | 经过她昨天做的事 应该不会太难了 |
[08:46] | And me stupidly believing she changed. | 我还愚蠢地认为她有所改变 |
[08:49] | I wish I could help, | 真想帮忙 |
[08:50] | but I have a meeting with the Secret Service. | 但我还得去见特勤局 |
[08:52] | Haas’ team just changed her itinerary. | 哈斯的团队改了她的出行计划 |
[08:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:56] | Yeah. I guess she lost some ground in the Midwest, | 对 她好像在中西部输了几场选举 |
[08:58] | so she’s making a last-minute trip to Ohio tonight. | 她今晚临时安排了去俄亥俄州 |
[09:05] | The terrorist had me give Claire | 恐怖分子让我给了克莱尔 |
[09:08] | a three-day supply of pills, right? | 三天剂量的药 是吧 |
[09:09] | Yesterday, today, and tomorrow? | 昨天 今天和明天 |
[09:11] | Right. | 是的 |
[09:12] | Claire’s leaving town tonight. | 克莱尔明晚要出城 |
[09:14] | So the terrorist’s window of opportunity just shrunk. | 那么恐怖分子的下手时间缩短了 |
[09:17] | Whatever’s gonna happen — | 不管他有何图谋 |
[09:18] | It’s happening today. | 今天就必须动手 |
[09:25] | I’ll never forget that day — biking home from school | 我永远忘不了那天 骑车从学校回家 |
[09:28] | to see if the mail had arrived yet. | 看录取通知书有没有寄到 |
[09:30] | My father on the front porch with a letter from Columbia. | 我父亲站在门廊上 拿着哥大的通知书 |
[09:33] | Which makes this the perfect place… | 所以这里最适合 |
[09:35] | All clear. | 安全 |
[09:36] | No unusual activity over here. | 这边也没什么异常活动 |
[09:38] | Simon, you see anything? | 西蒙 你看到什么了吗 |
[09:39] | Besides Andrew Holm failing a take-home midterm? | 除了安德鲁·霍姆的期中大作业要不及格吗 |
[09:42] | Nope. | 没了 |
[09:43] | Thanks again for the facial recognition access codes. | 多谢给我面部识别软件使用码 |
[09:46] | No problem. All right. Stay sharp, people. | 不客气 好了 保持警惕 |
[09:47] | Being accepted here was the proudest moment of my life, | 能进入这所大学是我人生最骄傲的一刻 |
[09:51] | and that’s why I’m so honored to return here | 所以我很荣幸能回到这里 |
[09:54] | to discuss our National Security System. | 来讨论我们的国家安全系统 |
[09:58] | Senator Haas? Are — Are you all right, ma’am? | 哈斯参议员 您没事吧 |
[10:01] | May I have some water? I… | 能给我点水吗 |
[10:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:06] | It must be the pills – raising her body temperature. | 肯定是因为药物 提升了她的体温 |
[10:08] | Maybe it’s part of the plan? | 或许这是计划的一部分 |
[10:10] | Ma’am, here you go. | 女士 给您 |
[10:10] | Sorry. I think I need to cut this short. | 抱歉 看来得早点结束了 |
[10:12] | Two EMTs coming your way. | 两名医务人员冲你那边过去了 |
[10:14] | Simon, I need confirmation. | 西蒙 确认身份 |
[10:16] | I got them. Woman’s on the list. | 我在查 女人在名单上 |
[10:18] | She’s clear, but the guy — | 她没问题 但男人 |
[10:19] | Simon, I need an answer. | 西蒙 快查 |
[10:21] | Okay. Just give me a second. | 好 等一下 |
[10:26] | Sorry, no one gets past with credentials. | 抱歉 没有身份证明不能过去 |
[10:27] | Lady, I’m just trying to do my job. | 女士 我只是想做我的工作 |
[10:28] | Oh, what a coincidence. So am I. | 真巧 我也是 |
[10:29] | – Almost there. – Credentials. Now. | -就好 -身份证明 快点 |
[10:31] | Let’s go. Easy does it, buddy. | 快点 别冲动 |
[10:35] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[10:37] | Found him. He’s clear. | 找到了 没问题 |
[10:46] | “Do you understand your rights as I’ve explained them?” | “你是否理解你的权利” |
[10:50] | Arresting a suspect can start to feel routine, | 逮捕嫌犯会渐渐变成常规 |
[10:53] | but there are always unknown variables, | 但总有一些未知变数 |
[10:55] | situations that go from routine to crisis | 有些局面会使常规在瞬间 |
[11:00] | just like that. | 变成危机 |
[11:01] | And if you make an improper arrest, | 如果你们逮捕不当 |
[11:03] | you could set a murderer free. | 可能会放走杀人犯 |
[11:04] | This drill is simple. | 这次操练很简单 |
[11:06] | You work in pairs to subdue and arrest a perp or perps | 两人一组 制服逮捕一名或数名罪犯 |
[11:10] | no matter what gauntlet is thrown down. | 不管遭遇什么情况 |
[11:13] | But you have to find the perp first. | 但是 你们得先找到犯人 |
[11:17] | And you don’t pass until you all succeed. | 除非所有人都成功 就不能通过 |
[11:20] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[11:21] | All right. Come on, guys. | 好吧 各位 |
[11:23] | Nail this, and drinks are on me. | 搞定之后 我请喝酒 |
[11:32] | Clear. | 安全 |
[11:34] | Clear. | 安全 |
[11:35] | Shots, huh? | 喝酒啊 |
[11:36] | What, you didn’t like my pep talk? | 不喜欢我的讲话吗 |
[11:37] | Is that’s what you call buying a win with a round of tequila? | 你是指靠龙舌兰博取人心 |
[11:39] | I was trying to boost morale. | 我是想鼓舞士气 |
[11:40] | It’s been a tough week, at least for some of us. | 这周很不轻松 至少对部分人来说是的 |
[11:45] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[11:46] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[12:05] | Yeah, Alex! Way to go! | 艾丽克丝 干得好 |
[12:07] | You know, I like a cheerleader just as much as the next guy, | 我也喜欢拉拉队员 |
[12:09] | but maybe try a stage whisper next time. | 但下次还是小点声吧 |
[12:12] | You ready to do this? We need a victory. | 你准备好了吗 我们需要个胜利 |
[12:14] | You better bring your “A” game. | 你得进入最佳状态 |
[12:17] | Look, Sistemics’ IRS filings — | 看 “系统教”的国税局档案 |
[12:19] | Now is not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[12:20] | To be tax-exempt, an organization must be operated | 为了避税 一个组织必须确保 |
[12:23] | so that none of its earnings inure to a private individual. | 其收入都不流向任何个人的口袋 |
[12:25] | But it looks like the head of the church, | 但看来教会领袖 |
[12:27] | Daniel Berlin, bought a yacht. | 丹尼尔·柏林 买了一艘游艇 |
[12:29] | Danny Berlin – isn’t the head of the church. | 丹尼·柏林不是教会领袖 |
[12:31] | – Hugh Warren is. – Or was. | -休·沃伦才是 -过去是 |
[12:32] | Berlin replaced him last month. | 柏林上月接替了他 |
[12:34] | Where did you see that? | 你在哪看到的 |
[12:37] | Danny knows me. | 丹尼认识我 |
[12:40] | The minute that he sees Mark Raymond, | 他一看到马克·雷蒙德 |
[12:41] | he’s gonna recognize me. | 就会认出我来 |
[12:43] | Haas and Wyatt, you’re on deck. | 哈斯 怀特 该你们了 |
[12:46] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[12:47] | I want those shots. | 我还想喝酒呢 |
[12:57] | I just got an e-mail from OPR. | 我刚收到了职责部的电邮 |
[12:59] | What do I say? | 我该怎么说 |
[13:00] | The truth — Miranda was running you. | 实话 米兰达在指挥你 |
[13:02] | At my insistence. | 但是我坚持的 |
[13:04] | It doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓 |
[13:05] | Miranda was in charge. She was supposed to know better. | 是米兰达负责 她本不该那么做的 |
[13:09] | There he goes again — part man, part machine, | 瞧他啊 机械超人 |
[13:12] | all Fed. | 联调局之光 |
[13:13] | Just call me RoboCop. | 叫我机械战警吧 |
[13:16] | All right, let’s go, RoboCop. | 好了 走吧 机械战警 |
[13:19] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[13:21] | You killed someone, | 你杀了人 |
[13:22] | and they’re cheering you on and you’re gloating? | 他们却给你叫好 你还得意洋洋 |
[13:25] | RoboCop was a dead cop who turned into a robot. | 机械战警是个死掉的警察 被改造了机器人 |
[13:28] | Not a happy story. | 不是个好故事 |
[13:30] | Why do you care? | 你在乎什么呢 |
[13:32] | ‘Cause I’ve been in your shoes. | 因为我有过你的经历 |
[13:37] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[13:38] | Practicing my arrest procedure. | 练习逮捕程序 |
[13:41] | Get these off ’cause we’re about to start the — | 快拿下来 我们就要… |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | Ooh, I see one part of you that’s ready to go. | 看来你有个部分已经就绪了啊 |
[13:47] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[13:51] | You used to be a lot more fun. | 你以前没这么无聊的 |
[13:52] | Ready. And… | 准备 |
[13:56] | Execute. | 走 |
[13:59] | But this is not about me. | 重点不是我 |
[14:01] | Yes, it is. | 就是 |
[14:02] | You don’t like how I’m acting | 你不喜欢我的表现方式 |
[14:03] | because I’m not acting like you. | 是因为我跟你的表现不同 |
[14:04] | Someone died last week, Drew. | 上周有人死了 德鲁 |
[14:06] | Yeah, a terrorist. I did what needed to be done. | 是 一个恐怖分子 而我做了该做的 |
[14:10] | Whatever you did clearly isn’t the same | 跟你的经历显然不是一码事 |
[14:12] | or we wouldn’t be having this talk. | 否则我们也不会聊这个了 |
[14:12] | You have no idea what I did. | 你根本不知道我做了什么 |
[14:16] | No, I don’t. | 是啊 |
[14:17] | So maybe you should stop psychoanalyzing me | 或许你该停止分析我的心理 |
[14:19] | and figure out whatever’s broken in yourself. | 去想想你是哪里有问题 |
[14:23] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[14:27] | Trainees. | 学员们 |
[14:35] | Execute. | 上 |
[14:50] | Congratulations on a job well done. | 恭喜 干得好 |
[14:52] | Now it’s time to move from exercise to live drill. | 该从练习转向实战演练了 |
[14:55] | But this time, instead of starting | 但这次 不再是 |
[14:57] | with a routine situation that turns extreme, | 常规情况升级极端 |
[15:00] | you’re gonna start with an extreme situation | 你们要从极端情况入手 |
[15:02] | and go from there. | 再进一步行动 |
[15:03] | It’s a crisis I can guarantee you’ve never encountered — | 这个危机 你们肯定没经历过 |
[15:07] | one at 30,000 feet. | 在三万英尺高空上 |
[15:26] | Have you turned on the TV? | 你看电视了吗 |
[15:28] | They’re not talking about my National Security platform or women’s rights. | 大家热议的不是我的国家安全纲领或女权 |
[15:31] | They are showing B-roll of that woman | 而是那个女人 |
[15:33] | body-slamming a college freshman. | 对一个大学新生动粗的视频 |
[15:35] | I understand, Senator, | 我明白 参议员 |
[15:36] | but the important thing is you’re okay. | 但重要的是你没事 |
[15:39] | Don’t try to handle me, Miranda. | 别敷衍我 米兰达 |
[15:41] | Just keep that Wyland woman out of my sight. | 别让我再看到那个怀兰 |
[15:52] | Wyland! | 怀兰 |
[15:59] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你是怎么想的 |
[16:00] | I’m sorry. I overreacted. | 抱歉 我反应过激了 |
[16:02] | But it’s better that than — | 但是总好过… |
[16:03] | You will no longer be liaising with the senator’s campaign. | 你不再跟参议员的竞选接洽了 |
[16:07] | The head of the New York JTTF | 纽约联合反恐小组的负责人 |
[16:08] | shouldn’t have been doing that, anyway. | 反正也不该干这种活儿 |
[16:10] | But I don’t believe | 但是 我并不支持 |
[16:12] | in a one-strike-and-you’re-out policy. | 一次出局政策 |
[16:15] | You’re still a good agent. You just got spooked, | 你还是个好探员 只是被吓到了 |
[16:16] | and I still need all hands on deck for the town hall tonight. | 今晚市政厅的事我还需要全员出动 |
[16:19] | So, do your job, keep your distance, | 所以 做好工作 保持距离 |
[16:22] | and try not to piss off the next Vice President, all right? | 别把下任副总统惹火了 好吗 |
[16:25] | Thank you, ma’am. | 多谢 |
[16:30] | What’s our next move now? | 我们接下来怎么办 |
[16:31] | Give me the phone. I’m done playing defense. | 电话给我 我不想再打防守了 |
[16:37] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[16:37] | I am gonna send an e-mail to the address | 我要发封电邮给 |
[16:39] | that you and Natalie sent the server files to. | 你和娜塔莉寄去服务器文件的那个邮箱 |
[16:41] | No, no, no, no! I’m never supposed to get in touch with — | 不不 我不能主动联系… |
[16:45] | – Oh, God. – Hello? | -天呐 -喂 |
[16:47] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[16:49] | This is Special Agent Hannah Wyland. | 我是汉娜·怀兰特工 |
[16:51] | Alex isn’t in charge anymore. I am. | 艾丽克丝不再是做主的了 我是 |
[16:53] | – Oh, my God. – So I hope you enjoy | -天呐 -所以我希望 |
[16:54] | the sound of my voice as much as you do hers | 你会像喜欢她的声音那样喜欢我的声音 |
[16:56] | because you’re gonna be hearing a lot of it — | 因为你接下来会经常听到我的声音 |
[16:57] | at your arrest, at your arraignment, | 比如你被捕时 你被传讯时 |
[16:59] | with my finger waving at you from the stand | 我在证人席上指认你的时候 |
[17:01] | and then one day — | 有一日 |
[17:01] | You love your speeches, don’t you, Hannah? | 你最喜欢高谈阔论了 是吧 汉娜 |
[17:04] | But I’m the one who gets to talk. | 但话语权在我手中 |
[17:05] | Now, step away from the bullpen and let’s get down to business. | 离开大办公室 我们好好谈吧 |
[17:14] | You know you weren’t supposed to include anyone | 你知道你不能把我没准许的人 |
[17:16] | I didn’t tell you to, Alex. | 扯进来吧 艾丽克丝 |
[17:18] | So you’re both going to make it up to me | 所以你们得补偿我 |
[17:20] | by bringing me what I need to tonight’s town hall. | 把我需要的东西送去今晚的市政厅 |
[17:23] | – Are we clear? – Yes, yes. | -明白了吗 -是的 |
[17:24] | Yes, we’re clear. | 我们明白了 |
[17:27] | A package is being delivered to your apartment. | 东西被送去你公寓了 |
[17:29] | It contains an envelope. Do not open that envelope. | 里面有个信封 别打开 |
[17:33] | Put it under seat K15. | 把信封放在K15座位下 |
[17:36] | Heading to our row now. | 往那儿走了 |
[17:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[17:38] | Simon scanned it, said there was nothing suspect. | 西蒙扫描过 没什么可疑的 |
[17:40] | Launch codes, anthrax, tiny explosives. | 发射码 炭疽热 小爆炸物 |
[17:43] | Yeah, well, he thinks it’s a SIM card. | 他认为是个电话卡 |
[17:45] | He’s still checking. | 他还在查 |
[17:45] | It’s so small that it should be harmless. | 东西很小 应该没什么害处 |
[17:47] | Let’s just get it under the seat and see who comes to get it. | 我们把东西放在座位下 看看谁来取吧 |
[17:50] | I wish I felt that any of this was gonna work in our favor, | 真希望我觉得我们会顺利 |
[17:52] | but I’m nervous. | 但我好紧张 |
[17:54] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[17:56] | But that’s what makes you such a good agent. | 但这正是你是个好探员的原因 |
[17:58] | You see everything. | 你洞察一切 |
[18:02] | I’ve been wanting to tell you something for a while | 我一直想跟你说些话 |
[18:04] | and not having you, like, right in my face | 而你没在我面前 |
[18:06] | makes this easier. | 我更容易说出口了 |
[18:08] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你个道歉 |
[18:10] | I was too hard on you — | 我之前对你太狠了 |
[18:12] | for how you treated my ex-husband, | 因为你对我前夫的方式 |
[18:14] | how you handled yourself in the commission. | 你在委员会里的表现 |
[18:16] | You were right about the terrorist | 你说对了恐怖分子的事 |
[18:18] | even though I couldn’t see it. | 尽管我没看出来 |
[18:20] | I was too busy making sure that Ryan didn’t get hurt | 我忙着确保瑞恩不会受伤 |
[18:23] | because after what I did, I just — | 因为我做了那样的事 我… |
[18:25] | Which is what? | 你做了什么 |
[18:27] | I mean, if you don’t mind me asking. | 如果你不介意我问问的话 |
[18:28] | I, uh — | 我 |
[18:30] | I fell in love with someone. | 我爱上了一个人 |
[18:33] | Someone I was working undercover with. | 我跟那人一起卧底 |
[18:37] | Someone who, uh, helped me realize | 那人让我明白 |
[18:39] | that although I’d always love Ryan, | 虽然我一直爱瑞恩 |
[18:40] | he couldn’t provide me what I needed. | 但他给不了我需要的 |
[18:43] | And when I told him about her, | 我把她的事告诉他后 |
[18:45] | I thought he’d never speak to me again, | 我以为他再也不会跟我说话了 |
[18:47] | but he, uh — he understood | 但他表示了理解 |
[18:50] | because he’s just the best person. | 因为他这人太好了 |
[18:53] | So, in that moment, I promised myself | 所以 我那时就发誓 |
[18:56] | that I would spend the rest of my life looking out for him. | 我余生都会照应着他 |
[18:59] | Do you know why I’m telling you this right now? | 你知道我为什么现在跟你说这个吗 |
[19:01] | No. Why? | 为什么 |
[19:03] | Because nothing would make him happier | 因为最能让他开心的 |
[19:05] | than for you to sit him down and tell him that you still — | 就是你跟他坐下 告诉他你还… |
[19:07] | What’d you put under that seat? | 你往座位下放了什么 |
[19:10] | You ready for your vacation? | 准备好度假了吗 |
[19:12] | Did you bring your bathing suit, your suntan lotion? | 带上泳衣 防晒霜了吗 |
[19:16] | Your firearm? | 枪 |
[19:17] | In teams of two, with your partner, | 两人一组 |
[19:18] | do whatever is necessary to keep the plane from going down. | 尽可能防止飞机坠毁 |
[19:22] | Go! | 行动 |
[19:24] | Nobody move! | 不许动 |
[19:26] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[19:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[19:33] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[19:34] | Why? The hijacker’s dead. | 为什么 劫机者死了 |
[19:36] | The passengers are safe. | 乘客安全了 |
[19:38] | That .40 caliber round passed through my chest, | 那颗.40口径子弹打穿了我的胸膛 |
[19:41] | tore a hole in the fuselage, and depressurized the cabin. | 打穿了机身 导致机舱失压 |
[19:43] | You’re all dead. | 你们都死了 |
[19:45] | But nice try anyway. | 不过努力加分 |
[19:46] | Back of the plane. | 去飞机后面 |
[19:47] | Way to go, Rambo. | 厉害啊 蓝博[第一滴血] |
[19:49] | Think before you act. | 三思后行 |
[19:51] | Manage the crisis. | 控制危机 |
[19:53] | We’re gonna be running this drill all day | 这项训练我们要演练一天 |
[19:55] | until someone gets it right. | 直到有人做对 |
[19:56] | So learn from one another’s mistakes. | 吸取彼此的教训 |
[19:59] | I said stay in your seat! | 待在座位上 |
[20:04] | Sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[20:05] | Seat belt sign’s still on. | 安全带指示灯还亮着呢 |
[20:11] | What the hell? Who shot me? | 搞什么 谁打了我 |
[20:12] | Yeah, why does he have a gun? | 是啊 他怎么也有枪 |
[20:14] | He’s an Air Marshal. | 他是空警 |
[20:15] | You subdued the terrorist, | 你制服了恐怖分子 |
[20:16] | but failed to identify yourself to him. | 但没有向他说明身份 |
[20:18] | You failed. Next! | 你失败了 下一组 |
[20:22] | Nobody move! | 别动 |
[20:25] | I need everyone to stay seated. | 所有人坐着别动 |
[20:27] | If you want to live, you’ll do exactly as I tell you. | 想活命 就按我说的做 |
[20:30] | When he passes, tackle him. | 他走过时 绊倒他 |
[20:31] | Why me? | 为什么让我来 |
[20:32] | You’ve got a better angle. Go. | 你的角度更好 上 |
[20:34] | Stop telling me what to do. | 别对我指手画脚了 |
[20:35] | You’re wasting your opportunity. | 你在浪费机会 |
[20:36] | I’ll do it my own way. | 我要按自己的办法来 |
[20:42] | Please. | 求你 |
[20:44] | Don’t shoot these people. | 别对他们开枪 |
[20:45] | Whatever you want, whoever you may blame, | 不管你目的何在 怨恨何人 |
[20:48] | I’m sure we can find a way that doesn’t involve killing. | 我相信肯定有不杀人的解决办法 |
[20:52] | Good first step. Get them talking. | 开了个好头 让他们开口 |
[20:56] | No! Don’t! | 不 不要 |
[21:01] | Let’s the twins’ failure teach you | 从双胞胎的失败中吸取教训 |
[21:03] | how important teamwork is. | 团队合作有多重要 |
[21:06] | Next. | 下一组 |
[21:09] | You don’t need her. | 没必要拿她当人质 |
[21:10] | Let her go or I’ll — | 放开她 不然 |
[21:14] | Olsen, Fletcher. | 奥尔森 弗莱彻 |
[21:15] | If a terrorist isn’t afraid to die, | 如果恐怖分子都不怕死 |
[21:17] | what makes you think you can threaten them? | 你觉得他们会怕你的威胁吗 |
[21:20] | Next. | 下一组 |
[21:21] | I was just trying – to be a good friend earlier. | 我之前是把你当朋友才那么说的 |
[21:24] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[21:25] | I was telling the truth. | 我只是在说事实 |
[21:27] | If you can’t see that, you’re more messed up than I thought. | 如果你意识不到 那你比我想象中更一团糟 |
[21:33] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[21:34] | Yeah, I’ll take care of it once we win. | 等我们赢了 我会处理的 |
[21:37] | At this rate, that’ll never happen. | 照这种情形 不可能赢啊 |
[21:40] | I am done losing, okay? | 我受够输了 懂吗 |
[21:42] | I am done being pushed around and being left behind. | 我受够被人欺负 被人遗弃了 |
[21:45] | We are going to win. | 我们会取胜 |
[21:46] | And if you’re not onboard with that, | 如果你对此有异议 |
[21:47] | then you can find yourself another partner. | 就去换个搭档 |
[21:49] | Shelby, this — this isn’t — | 谢尔比 这不是… |
[21:51] | You know what? Don’t. | 行了 别说了 |
[21:53] | I’ll find one. | 我自己换 |
[21:59] | You just shot the only person that can land the plane. | 你杀了唯一能使飞机降落的人 |
[22:02] | Next. | 下一组 |
[22:05] | Next time, | 下次 |
[22:06] | make sure there’s a round in the chamber. | 确保枪里有子弹 |
[22:10] | Next. | 下一组 |
[22:11] | Next. | 下一组 |
[22:12] | If you can’t control your passengers, | 如果你们控制不了乘客 |
[22:13] | you can’t regain control of the controls. | 就不能重新夺回驾驶舱的控制权 |
[22:16] | Next! | 下一组 |
[22:17] | Make it stop. | 停止吧 |
[22:19] | This drill is worse than the one with the fake bomb. | 这项演练比假炸弹那次还要糟糕 |
[22:21] | So, what, do you give up? | 怎么 你们放弃吗 |
[22:22] | We’ve tried everything. | 我们什么招都使了 |
[22:24] | Look, just because you’re stumped | 就算你们被难住了 |
[22:25] | doesn’t mean that you can’t win. | 也不代表你们赢不了 |
[22:26] | Who is with me? | 谁同意我 |
[22:29] | What, that’s it? | 就这样结束吗 |
[22:30] | What, you’re all just gonna give up? | 你们就这样放弃了吗 |
[22:33] | Fail? | 不及格 |
[22:34] | We don’t do that. Come on. | 我们不是这样的人 来吧 |
[22:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | So, what is this about? | 这是什么情况 |
[22:40] | Her parents? The way they died? | 她父母吗 坠机的事吗 |
[22:42] | It’s more than that. It’s her sister. | 不止这件事 她姐的事 |
[22:44] | It’s the past 15 years. | 过去15年的一切 |
[22:46] | She needs a win. | 她需要赢 |
[22:48] | And we’re gonna get her one. | 我们要帮她赢 |
[22:50] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[22:50] | When someone says they want to keep going, we keep going. | 当有人要继续 我们就继续 |
[22:53] | So let’s go. | 所以来吧 |
[22:54] | So in other words, when they say they’re fine, | 那就是说有人觉得自己没事 |
[22:55] | they’re fine? | 就是没事了吗 |
[22:56] | Stop! We’re a team. | 别这样了 我们是集体 |
[22:59] | We need to have her back. | 我们要支持她 |
[23:00] | That’s not what this is about. | 这不是重点 |
[23:02] | I don’t understand. What is it about, Caleb? | 我不懂 重点是什么 凯勒布 |
[23:11] | It’s not my place to say. | 这不是我该说的事 |
[23:12] | You’re still with me, right, Alex? | 你还是同意我的吧 艾丽克丝 |
[23:15] | Yeah, of course I’m with you. | 对 我当然站在你这边 |
[23:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:23] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[23:24] | What did you put under that seat? | 你在椅子下面放了什么 |
[23:27] | I was just scoping the area. | 我只是在巡查周围 |
[23:28] | I saw you put something under there. | 我看到你在椅子下面放了什么 |
[23:31] | How come every time we’ve talked since that bomb went off, | 为什么在爆炸案后 每次我们交谈 |
[23:33] | you lie to me? | 你都骗我 |
[23:34] | Look, Ryan, I was just checking everything for security, | 瑞恩 我只是在进行安全检查 |
[23:36] | – and right now, you’re blocking my view. – Okay. Okay, Alex. | -而此时 你挡住我了 -行 艾丽克丝 |
[23:38] | I’m gonna get ahold of backup | 如果你不说你放了什么 |
[23:39] | – if you don’t tell me what you put under there. – Ryan, stop! | -我就去联系支援队 -瑞恩 别走 |
[23:40] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[23:41] | Um, Senator Haas is about to go onstage, | 哈斯参议员要上台了 |
[23:42] | and she’s asking for you. | 她让你过去 |
[23:45] | So… | 所以 |
[23:48] | Alex put something under the seat up there. | 艾丽克丝在椅子下放了东西 |
[23:49] | Look into it for me. | 帮我查一下 |
[23:54] | Yeah. | 说 |
[23:55] | I was wrong about the envelope. | 我搞错信封里的东西了 |
[23:56] | I don’t think it’s a SIM card. | 我觉得不是电话卡 |
[23:57] | It’s a component chip. | 而是芯片 |
[23:58] | Component chip? What does that do? | 芯片吗 用来干什么的 |
[24:03] | Something small that can knock out the power in the area nearby. | 体积很小 能造成附近区域断电 |
[24:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[24:14] | Nice to have you here. Good to see you all. | 很高兴各位出席 很高心见到大家 |
[24:16] | This election is about one question. | 这次选举的重点旨在一个问题 |
[24:19] | Oh, my God. It’s gone. | 天呐 不见了 |
[24:20] | Is Amer… | 美国… |
[24:22] | What is happening? | 什么情况 |
[24:23] | Senator Haas, you need to get behind us. | 哈斯参议员 退到我们身后 |
[24:27] | We got to get the senator to safety. | 得把参议员转移到安全的地方 |
[24:28] | My radio’s dead. So is the cell. | 无线电没电了 手机也是 |
[24:30] | It’s the perfect diversion. | 好一招分散注意力 |
[24:31] | No one can see anything. | 什么都看不见 |
[24:32] | Except for the Voice. | 除了”神秘来电人” |
[24:33] | – What do you mean? – The pills! | -什么意思 -那些药丸 |
[24:35] | If the pills raised Claire’s body temperature, | 如果那些药使克莱尔体温升高 |
[24:37] | then they could use a thermal sight to — | 他们就能利用热成像锁定… |
[24:38] | Oh, my God. They’re gonna kill her. | 天呐 他们要杀了她 |
[24:39] | They’ve got to get her out of here! | 他们得赶紧带她离开这里 |
[24:40] | We’re too far away. | 我们离得太远了 |
[24:42] | Well, we’ve got to do something! | 总得做点什么啊 |
[24:43] | Down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[24:46] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[24:47] | No one else understands. | 其他人都不理解 |
[24:49] | No retreat, no surrender. | 破釜沉舟 绝不投降 |
[24:51] | You got a plan? | 你有办法了吗 |
[24:53] | Follow my lead. | 配合我 |
[24:54] | Nobody move. | 不许动 |
[24:55] | I need everyone to stay in their seats. | 都老实坐在椅子上 |
[24:57] | If you want to live, | 想活命 |
[24:58] | you’ll do exactly as I tell you. | 就按我说的去做 |
[25:02] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[25:06] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[25:07] | Just trust me. | 信我就是了 |
[25:11] | FBI! Don’t move! | 联调局 不许动 |
[25:13] | Drop your weapon or I drop you. | 放下武器 不然我干掉你们 |
[25:14] | It’s two against one. | 我们两个对付你一个 |
[25:21] | On your knees, counselor. | 跪在地上 导师 |
[25:24] | My name is Special Agent Shelby Wyatt. | 我是谢尔比·怀特特工 |
[25:26] | This is my partner, Special Agent Alex Parrish. | 这是我搭档艾丽克丝·帕里什特工 |
[25:29] | Everything is okay. These men are under arrest. | 一切都在掌控之中 这些人已被制服 |
[25:34] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[25:36] | Anything you say | 你所说的一切 |
[25:37] | can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 都将作为呈堂证供 |
[25:39] | You have the right to speak to an attorney | 你有权请律师 |
[25:40] | and to have an attorney present during any questioning. | 审讯中允许你的律师在场 |
[25:43] | If you can’t afford an attorney, | 如果你没钱请律师 |
[25:44] | one will be provided to you. | 法院会为你指派一位 |
[25:46] | Do you understand your rights as I’ve explained them? | 你了解你的权利了吗 |
[25:48] | Trainees, did you check the passenger manifest? | 学员们 你们查看过乘客名单了吗 |
[25:52] | No? | 没有吗 |
[25:53] | Because if you had, you’d know that the two hijackers | 因为你们看过 就会知道这两位劫机人员 |
[25:55] | had a third member in their party. | 还有第三名同伙 |
[25:59] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[26:00] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:02] | Wait. You don’t have to do this. | 等下 你不必这么做 |
[26:04] | Look, you don’t want to hurt all of these people. | 听我说 你不会想伤害这些人的 |
[26:06] | Don’t listen to her. Let go of the trigger. | 别听她的 松开引爆器 |
[26:09] | Think of the families. Are you a mother? | 想想这些家庭 你是位母亲吗 |
[26:12] | Think of all the children | 想想所有 |
[26:13] | that are waiting for them to come home. | 等待这些父母回家的孩子们 |
[26:14] | By the time this plane’s on the ground, | 等这架飞机落地时 |
[26:16] | we’ll all be dead. | 我们都会死 |
[26:17] | No, that is not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[26:19] | We’re gonna save you. Everyone can live this time. | 我们会救你 这次大家都可以活着 |
[26:23] | I promise you. You have my word. Please. | 我保证 我向你保证 拜托 |
[26:25] | Wyatt. | 怀特 |
[26:26] | Please do not let go. Okay? | 别松开 好吗 |
[26:28] | We can — We can all make it this time. | 这回大家都可以活命 |
[26:31] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[26:34] | God. | 天呐 |
[26:37] | I’m sorry. You lost. | 抱歉 你们输了 |
[26:40] | – Then we go again. – Alex. | -那就再来一次 -艾丽克丝 |
[26:41] | We go again and again until we win. | 继续下去 直到我们赢了为止 |
[26:43] | Alex, I’m done. | 艾丽克丝 我不想继续了 |
[26:44] | What, you don’t want to win? | 怎么 你不想赢吗 |
[26:45] | There is no winning. | 根本不可能赢 |
[26:47] | They’re just gonna come up with another way for us to lose. | 他们只会想别的办法让我们输 |
[26:49] | Isn’t that right, Liam? | 是吧 廉姆 |
[26:50] | Yes. | 是 |
[26:52] | This is what’s called a lose-lose situation — | 这就是所谓的两败俱伤情况 |
[26:54] | an unwinnable scenario. | 不可能取胜的局面 |
[26:56] | A Kobayashi Maru. | “小林丸号测试”[解不开的死局] |
[26:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:58] | It’s a situation you will encounter in the field | 在实战中遇到这样的情况 |
[27:00] | and you need to be able to recognize it | 你们要有能力识别出 |
[27:01] | so you know you have no choice. | 这样就会知道你们别无选择 |
[27:02] | I know it seems maddening. | 我知道这很让人恼火 |
[27:05] | Sometimes, the only answer is that there is no answer. | 有时候 有些事就是没有答案 |
[27:08] | Sometimes the plane just has to go down. | 有时候飞机就只能无奈坠毁 |
[27:11] | You’re dismissed. | 大家解散 |
[27:15] | Shelby, stop. | 谢尔比 别走 |
[27:19] | Liam. | 廉姆 |
[27:20] | Liam! | 廉姆 |
[27:22] | You want me to be a leader, | 你想让我成为领袖 |
[27:23] | then let me be the one to tell you this. | 那就让我来告诉你些事 |
[27:25] | That was cruel and unusual, even for you. | 即便残忍反常如你 这也太过分了 |
[27:27] | Shelby’s parents died on a plane. | 谢尔比的父母死于坠机 |
[27:29] | You made her relive it over and over again? For what? | 你让她一遍遍地重复这段噩梦 为了什么 |
[27:32] | It’s a lesson every NAT has to learn, regardless of history. | 不管过去有何经历 这是新生的必备课 |
[27:35] | Remember the HRT drill Week 4? | 记得第四周的人质救援演练吗 |
[27:38] | If you hadn’t made it through, you might not be here now | 如果你没熬过去 你可能就不会站在这里 |
[27:39] | lecturing me on how to do my job. | 对我的工作进行说教了 |
[27:42] | Yeah, well, we both know if you’d had your way, | 是啊 我们都知道如果你当时得逞了 |
[27:44] | I wouldn’t be here right now. | 我就不会站在这里了 |
[27:45] | I asked you to take a leadership role in a time of crisis. | 我让你在危机时刻发挥领导作用 |
[27:48] | Don’t blame me because it didn’t go well. | 你领导无方 不要怪我 |
[27:51] | You can learn from this, too. | 你也能在这次训练中吸取教训 |
[27:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:59] | So what don’t I know about Shelby? | 谢尔比有什么事是我不知道的 |
[28:11] | FBI! Do not move, ma’am. | 联调局 不许动 女士 |
[28:12] | No. No, stop! Wait! I’m FBI. | 不不 住手 等下 我是联调局的人 |
[28:15] | – Hannah. — – You have the right to remain silent. | -汉娜 -你有权保持沉默 |
[28:16] | Anything you say | 你所说的一切 |
[28:17] | can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 都将作为呈堂证供 |
[28:20] | You have the right to an attorney | 你有权请律师 |
[28:22] | and to have an attorney present during any questioning. | 审讯中允许你的律师在场 |
[28:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:51] | It’s okay. You didn’t know. | 没关系 你又不知情 |
[28:54] | Just like I didn’t know. | 我以前也不知情 |
[28:59] | For 15 years, | 15年了 |
[29:01] | I imagined myself on that plane. | 我想象自己在那架飞机上 |
[29:05] | I wondered what it was like for my parents. | 想象着我父母当时的处境 |
[29:08] | I wondered about the chain of events. | 想知道一连串的事 |
[29:11] | When — When they knew about the hijackers | 他们是什么时候知道那些劫机犯的 |
[29:13] | and if they tried to subdue them. | 有没有试图去制服那些人 |
[29:17] | When they realized that the plane was going down. | 什么时候意识到飞机要坠毁了 |
[29:22] | And the worst part of it is | 这其中最糟糕的是 |
[29:24] | I talked about it. | 我谈论过这些事 |
[29:26] | I-I gave speeches. I-I hugged other survivors. | 我发表过演讲 拥抱过其他幸存者 |
[29:31] | This is a huge part of who I am, | 这件事几乎造就了我的为人 |
[29:33] | and it’s all been a lie. | 结果这一切都是谎言 |
[29:35] | Every last word. | 没一句是真的 |
[29:37] | My parents made me do that. | 我父母使我做了这些事 |
[29:41] | And why? ‘Cause — | 为什么 因为 |
[29:42] | ‘Cause they wanted to get away from me? | 因为他们想离开我吗 |
[29:47] | – They left me behind. – No. | -他们丢下了我 -不 |
[29:48] | Who leaves their teenage daughter without saying a word? | 谁会一声不说就丢下自己十几岁的女儿 |
[29:51] | And what — what could I have done | 我是做错了什么 |
[29:52] | – that was so bad that they had — – No, no, no. | -让他们想… -不不不 |
[29:55] | – No. – They left me, Alex. | -不是的 -他们丢下了我 艾丽克丝 |
[30:03] | What if — – | 如果 |
[30:05] | What if there was a reason, you know? | 如果这当中有什么隐情呢 |
[30:08] | A reason that they needed you to think that they died? | 他们假死是有原因的呢 |
[30:12] | My mom lied to me for years about my father. | 我爸的事 我妈瞒了我很多年 |
[30:16] | I mean, I wish she didn’t, but she did. | 我希望她没这么做 但她确实瞒了 |
[30:20] | And she did it to protect me. | 她这么做是为了保护我 |
[30:22] | What if they did it to protect you, too? | 如果他们这么做也是为了保护你呢 |
[30:25] | Don’t assume the worst. | 别往坏处想 |
[30:27] | Now that you know, find out more. | 现在你知道这事了 就查下去 |
[30:30] | You deserve to know the truth. | 你有权知道真相 |
[30:38] | This isn’t just about Shelby Wyatt. | 这件事的重点不仅是谢尔比·怀特 |
[30:39] | Hey, man, I don’t — I don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想谈这事 |
[30:42] | You know, I-I already told you that. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[30:43] | Well, if you want to take down Sistemics, | 如果你想搞垮”系统教” |
[30:45] | there are other ways. | 还有别的方法 |
[30:46] | Tell me why you’re after them. Let me help. | 跟我说你对付他们的原因 我来帮你 |
[30:50] | I’m on a rescue mission. | 我在进行一项救援任务 |
[30:52] | Who are you trying to rescue? | 你要营救谁 |
[30:53] | Ross Edwards. | 罗斯·爱德华兹 |
[30:55] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[30:57] | We joined together, | 我们一起入教的 |
[30:58] | and then a few months after, my dad pulled me out. | 几个月后 我爸把我救出来 |
[31:03] | Ross tried to leave, too, but they wouldn’t let him. | 罗斯也想离开 但他们不准 |
[31:05] | Nobody ever heard from him again. | 从此就再没他的消息了 |
[31:07] | He just disappeared. | 他就那样消失了 |
[31:09] | You don’t understand | 你不知道 |
[31:11] | what Sistemics will do to hold on to a person. | 为了控制一个人 “系统教”会做出什么来 |
[31:14] | So I need to find him. | 所以我要找到他 |
[31:15] | I need to get him out if he’s even still alive. | 我要救他出来 前提是他还活着 |
[31:18] | And in order to do that, | 为了救他 |
[31:21] | I have to meet – with the head of the church, | 我得跟教会领袖见面 |
[31:23] | and it’s hopeless if that’s Dan Berlin | 而如果那人是丹·柏林就没戏了 |
[31:25] | ’cause he’ll know that I’m me and then — | 因为他会认出我 然后… |
[31:28] | Then he’ll just throw me right out. | 把我赶出去 |
[31:29] | This doesn’t have to be your Kobayashi Maru. | 这没必要成为你解不开的死局 |
[31:32] | There’s another way. | 还有办法 |
[31:43] | You want to talk? | 你想聊几句吗 |
[31:44] | You don’t want to talk. You want to lecture. | 你不是想聊 你是想说教 |
[31:47] | That’s not fair. | 这么说不对 |
[31:48] | But it’s true. | 但就是这样 |
[31:50] | We don’t match, Nimah — not anymore. | 我们不用再保持一致了 妮尔麦 |
[31:53] | You’re mad about Charlie? | 你生查理的气吗 |
[31:54] | Yes. I am. | 是 我很生气 |
[31:57] | Because if you hadn’t blown my cover, | 因为如果不是你使卧底身份穿帮 |
[32:00] | Charlie would be home safe with his mother now. | 查理此刻就会跟他的母亲安然无恙地待在家 |
[32:03] | The woman who recruited us trusted us — | 她母亲就是那个招募了我们 信任我们 |
[32:06] | the woman you want to abandon. | 你却想要离开的女人 |
[32:11] | I never wanted to abandon her. | 我从没想要离开她 |
[32:14] | But if you lie, – you won’t help her, either. | 但如果你说谎 也帮不到她 |
[32:17] | If they catch you, | 如果他们抓了你 |
[32:18] | everything that Miranda wanted for us | 米兰达想让我们达成的一切 |
[32:20] | — the mission — will disappear. | 这个任务 就会石沉大海 |
[32:24] | How can there be a mission if you don’t trust me? | 如果你不信我 还有什么任务可言 |
[32:27] | How can I trust you if you lie? | 如果你总说谎 我还怎么信你 |
[32:30] | You never used to lie before. | 你以前从不说谎的 |
[32:34] | I lied about the cell because I wanted to protect you. | 我是为了保护你才不告诉据点的事 |
[32:37] | I didn’t want anyone to get hurt. | 我不想让任何人受伤害 |
[32:40] | And I didn’t go home during holidays. | 我过节没回家 |
[32:42] | I went to see Simon Asher. | 我去看望西蒙·艾瑟了 |
[32:46] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[32:48] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:50] | Trainee Amin, let’s go. | 阿敏学员 走吧 |
[32:52] | It’s time for my statement. | 我要去录口供了 |
[32:58] | I’m being benched. | 我被换下场了 |
[32:59] | Suspended from active duty till further notice. | 暂时停职 等通知 |
[33:02] | Plus mandatory counseling. | 还有强制性心理辅导 |
[33:05] | I’m so sorry. I — | 我很抱歉 我 |
[33:07] | I can’t let you take the blame for this. | 我不能让你为此受过 |
[33:09] | Let — Let me go talk to them. | 让我跟他们谈 |
[33:10] | Maybe I can convince them to go easy on you. I — | 也许我能说服他们对你宽大处理 |
[33:12] | They did. | 他们很宽大了 |
[33:13] | I’m lucky I’m not – being brought up on charges. | 我很幸运 局里没起诉我 |
[33:16] | Trust me. This is better. | 信我 这样更好 |
[33:18] | Why didn’t you just tell them the truth, Hannah? | 为什么不告诉他们真相 汉娜 |
[33:20] | You were gonna go to the Director in 24 hours anyway. | 反正你要在24小时之内去见局长 |
[33:22] | I thought about it. I did. | 我有想过这么做 真的 |
[33:25] | But I don’t know. | 但我说不清 |
[33:26] | As I sat in that room with all those people | 当一屋子人因我鲁莽拔枪 |
[33:28] | yelling at me for overreacting, | 朝我大吼大叫时 |
[33:30] | all I could think of was, | 我满脑子想的都是 |
[33:31] | “Any one of you could be the terrorist.” | “你们都有可能是恐怖分子” |
[33:35] | The FBI can’t stop what’s happening. | 联调局阻止不了这件事 |
[33:37] | And clearly, neither can I. | 很显然 我也不能 |
[33:41] | What if it can’t be stopped? | 如果真无法阻止呢 |
[33:43] | You’re the leader now. | 现在你是负责人了 |
[33:45] | You’ll find a way. | 你会想到办法的 |
[33:46] | The whole world thought you were Public Enemy Number One, | 全世界都以为你是头号公敌时 |
[33:48] | and you proved them wrong. | 你用行动证明了他们是错的 |
[33:50] | I mean, and today, we foiled an assassination. | 今天 我们阻止了一场暗杀行动 |
[33:52] | Claire Haas is still alive, | 克莱尔·哈斯还活着 |
[33:54] | which is how I know that you will find this person | 因此我知道你会找到真凶 |
[33:56] | and you will stop them. | 阻止他 |
[33:58] | Because you already are. | 因为你已经这么做了 |
[34:01] | Just…do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[34:04] | Anything. | 尽管开口 |
[34:05] | No matter what happens, don’t bring Ryan into this. | 不管发生什么 都不要将瑞恩牵扯进来 |
[34:09] | He needs to sit this one out. | 他不能掺和这事 |
[34:12] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[34:14] | This is all you now. | 现在就靠你了 |
[34:27] | What the hell happened tonight? | 今晚到底发生了什么 |
[34:30] | The Secret Service said | 特勤局说 |
[34:30] | you were standing right next to Hannah | 汉娜开枪时 |
[34:32] | when she discharged her weapon. | 你就在她身边 |
[34:34] | It was pitch-black in the auditorium. | 当时会堂内一片漆黑 |
[34:35] | It was total chaos. | 场面很混乱 |
[34:36] | – Her finger slipped on the trigger. – Oh, come on. | -她手滑开了枪 -得了吧 |
[34:38] | You honestly expect me to believe | 你真指望我会相信 |
[34:39] | that the best agent that I’ve ever known | 我心目中最棒的探员 |
[34:41] | accidentally fired her service weapon | 会在离副总统候选人 |
[34:43] | 40 feet from – a Vice Presidential candidate? | 12米左右的地方开警枪吗 |
[34:46] | Think what you want to think. | 随你怎么想 |
[34:47] | You want to know what I think? | 你想知道我怎么想的吗 |
[34:48] | I think you knew – Hannah was looking into you. | 我觉得你知道汉娜在调查你 |
[34:51] | I think she was close to proving | 而她马上就查出 |
[34:52] | exactly what it is you’ve been up to since you got back, | 你回局里后搞的一系列小动作 |
[34:54] | and you couldn’t let that happen. | 你不想让她查出来 |
[34:55] | – That’s insane, Ryan. – So — So you set her up to take the fall. | -这太扯了 瑞恩 -所以你陷害了她 |
[34:58] | But here’s the deal. | 但事情是这样 |
[35:00] | You’re not in the clear because I’m coming after you now, | 你还没脱离险境 因为我会继续查你 |
[35:03] | and I will do whatever it takes to catch you. | 不惜一切代价抓住你 |
[35:13] | The OPR agents – are finishing up the interview. | 职责部的探员就快审完了 |
[35:16] | You can wait — | 你可以等 |
[35:18] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[35:23] | I told them everything, | 我坦白交代了一切 |
[35:25] | including you were under my supervision, Raina. | 包括你是受我指使 蕾娜 |
[35:27] | I was gonna lie for you. | 我本打算替你瞒过去的 |
[35:29] | I could never let you do that. | 我绝不会让你这么做的 |
[35:31] | I made mistakes, but I’ll always own up to them. | 我犯了错 但我总敢于认错 |
[35:33] | You two are too important to me. | 你们俩对我来说太重要了 |
[35:35] | I can’t let my errors in judgment affect your future. | 不能让我错误的判断影响你们的前途 |
[35:41] | I am so very proud of you both. | 你们俩都让我很骄傲 |
[35:52] | Raina Amin, we’re ready. | 蕾娜·阿敏 可以开始了 |
[36:03] | Can I have your attention now? | 你有时间吗 |
[36:04] | I have someone I need you to meet. | 我想让你见个人 |
[36:05] | Danger, Will Olsen! You know — | 危险啊 威尔·奥尔森 |
[36:06] | I’d like to introduce myself. My name is John Baskin. | 我想介绍下自己 我叫约翰·巴斯金 |
[36:10] | I guess it’s time to stop being scared of the Sistem. | 我想我们不用再怕”系统”了 |
[36:13] | You know, we’re the same, you and me. | 我们俩一样 你和我 |
[36:15] | I was on the stairs, | 我之前只在上一阶段 |
[36:16] | afraid to ascend to the next level. | 害怕进入下一阶段 |
[36:19] | Dude, you’re — you’re freaking me out. | 兄弟 你吓到我了 |
[36:21] | Why? I-I’m just acting. | 怎么了 我只是在演戏 |
[36:23] | Look. I-I used to mimic people as a kid | 我从小就总模仿别人 |
[36:25] | since I’m not good at social cues. | 因为我不擅长社交 |
[36:27] | I still study them today. | 我如今还是会研究别人 |
[36:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:36] | See? | 看见没 |
[36:37] | It’s — It’s how I get to know people. | 我就是这样了解别人的 |
[36:39] | And I couldn’t figure you out, but… | 我之前一直琢磨不透你 但… |
[36:42] | All right. Anyway, so I’ve been studying some Sistemics videos. | 总之 我一直在研究”系统教”的视频 |
[36:45] | What — What — | 什么情况 |
[36:46] | Why would you do that? What — | 你为什么要这么做 怎么… |
[36:48] | So I could help you go undercover, | 这样我就能帮你卧底了 |
[36:49] | help you find your friend. | 帮你找到你朋友 |
[36:51] | I-I-I appreciate that, | 我很感激你这么做 |
[36:52] | but we’re — we’re talking about very dangerous people here. | 但里面的人都非常危险 |
[36:55] | I-I can’t ask you to risk your life — | 我不能让你拿生命去冒险 |
[36:56] | But you’re not asking. I’m volunteering. | 不是你让我做的 是我主动帮忙的 |
[36:58] | Okay, look. When I was 9, | 我九岁那年 |
[37:00] | I lost my sister in a car accident, | 一场车祸夺去了我妹妹的生命 |
[37:02] | and she could have lived, | 她本可以活下来 |
[37:03] | but my father wouldn’t let the hospital | 但我父亲不肯让医院 |
[37:05] | give her a blood transfusion. | 给她输血 |
[37:07] | He was a Christian scientist. | 他是个基督教科学派 |
[37:09] | Let’s just say I’m not very fond of institutions | 这么说吧 我不喜欢那些 |
[37:12] | that hurt the people who believe in them, | 利用信仰伤害教徒的组织 |
[37:14] | and I’m not scared of them, either. | 我也不畏惧他们 |
[37:19] | All righty, then. | 那好吧 |
[37:22] | John. | 约翰 |
[37:26] | You need a spot? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[37:28] | I’d say no, but — | 我想说不 但 |
[37:29] | Yeah, when I have ever taken no for an answer? | 我不达目的不会罢休啊 |
[37:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:36] | All right, look. Um…you were right. | 听我说 你说得对 |
[37:39] | I was projecting. | 我之前是在影射自己 |
[37:41] | I thought I’d worked through some stuff, | 我以为我想通了一些事 |
[37:43] | but clearly, I have more work to do. | 但很显然我还要努力 |
[37:45] | And you know what? Maybe — | 怎么说呢 也许 |
[37:46] | Maybe I’ll never finish, but I — | 也许我永远解不开这个结 但 |
[37:48] | I shouldn’t be telling you how to feel. | 我不该对你的感受指手画脚 |
[37:52] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:53] | No, it’s really not okay. | 不 其实有事 |
[37:59] | You were just trying – to be honest with me, and I — | 你只是想跟我说实话 我… |
[38:02] | My father used to say | 我父亲以前总说 |
[38:04] | that there’s no such thing as the truth. | 世间没有唯一的真相 |
[38:06] | There’s what you think, what the other person thinks, | 每个人对事物的理解不同 |
[38:09] | and then what the world remembers. | 他们眼中的真相也不同 |
[38:12] | That sounds complicated. | 听起来很复杂 |
[38:16] | He was. | 他确实很复杂 |
[38:18] | And he’s also the reason why it’s hard for me to believe | 所以别人说他们与我坦诚相待时 |
[38:22] | someone’s being honest when they say they are. | 我很难相信 |
[38:24] | You can believe me. | 你可以信我 |
[38:27] | See? I’m not used to that. | 瞧 我不习惯信别人 |
[38:31] | But I’m working on it, okay? | 但我在努力去信 好吧 |
[38:32] | I am — – I’m — I’m working on trusting | 我在努力去信任 |
[38:35] | the people that I’m close to and it’s — Yeah. | 跟自己亲近的人 |
[38:40] | Are we close? | 我们亲近吗 |
[38:51] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[38:53] | I missed the Kobayashi Maru | 我错过了”解不开的死局” |
[38:56] | the unwinnable situation. | 不可能取胜的局面 |
[38:59] | I always hated that one. | 我一直很讨厌那个训练 |
[39:00] | Yeah. | 谁说不是 |
[39:03] | Probably because it had so much to teach me. | 也许是因为我从中吸取了很多教训 |
[39:09] | I hate when I cannot solve a problem. | 我讨厌自己解决不了难题 |
[39:11] | The operation hit a snag, but I solved it. | 行动遇到阻碍 但我解决了 |
[39:15] | Do you remember my roommate Will Olsen? | 你记得我室友威尔·奥尔森吗 |
[39:18] | Dad, he’s perfect. | 爸 他是完美的人选 |
[39:20] | Even when I know that there is no easy answer, | 即使我知道没有容易的解决之道 |
[39:22] | I can’t stop fighting. | 但我还是继续挣扎 |
[39:25] | I can’t see you this weekend. | 我这周不能见你了 |
[39:27] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[39:27] | I’m sorry, Simon. | 很抱歉 西蒙 |
[39:29] | Maybe sometime in the future. | 以后有时间再见吧 |
[39:31] | Hoping for another outcome. | 期待不一样的结局 |
[39:35] | A different result. | 不同的结果 |
[39:37] | A creative solution. | 一个妙招 |
[39:41] | An unexpected answer. | 一个意外的答案 |
[39:48] | But in the end, you have to realize that sometimes — | 但最后 你得意识到 有时候… |
[39:51] | sometimes you’re powerless | 有时候你无能为力 |
[39:53] | and you did the best you could, | 你尽了最大努力 |
[39:54] | and life does not always give you a happy ending. | 但生活不尽然全是大团圆结局 |
[40:01] | But it is still your job | 但你始终都要 |
[40:04] | to do the right thing, the best thing. | 做正确的事 做最好的事 |
[40:09] | Even when it’s not perfect, | 即使这样并不完美 |
[40:11] | even if it costs you something, | 即使这样会付出代价 |
[40:13] | even if it costs you everything. | 即使会付出惨重的代价 |
[40:16] | Shelby, that’s what you did today. | 谢尔比 你今天就这么做了 |
[40:25] | And that’s what I did, too. | 我也这么做了 |
[40:29] | It is time for me to say goodbye… | 是时候跟大家说再见了 |
[40:32] | What? | 什么 |
[40:33] | …as your teacher. | 我不再是你们的老师了 |
[40:38] | For now, at least. | 至少是暂别了 |
[40:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:56] | I know you and I haven’t always seen eye-to-eye, | 我知道我们一直互看不顺眼 |
[40:58] | but with Miranda on leave, | 但米兰达离职后 |
[41:00] | we are short a counselor. | 我们缺导师 |
[41:02] | And you’re someone that the NATs already feel comfortable with. | 学员们已经熟悉你了 |
[41:05] | Feel liking coming back? | 想回来吗 |
[41:21] | You don’t have to hurt anyone else. | 你不必再伤害其他人了 |
[41:23] | Hannah Wyland has been suspended. | 汉娜·怀兰已经被停职了 |
[41:24] | She’s been punished enough. | 她被罚得够重了 |
[41:25] | – Please just — – Oh, Alex. | -拜托了 -艾丽克丝 |
[41:27] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[41:30] | What do you mean you’re gonna miss me? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[41:32] | We’re almost done. | 我们快完工了 |
[41:33] | All that’s left is your final mission. | 只剩下你最后一个任务了 |
[41:36] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系你 |
[41:40] | I don’t understand. The plan failed. | 我不明白 计划失败了 |
[41:42] | Claire Haas is still alive. | 克莱尔·哈斯还活着 |
[41:44] | Why aren’t they more upset, Simon? | 他为什么没生气 西蒙 |
[41:45] | What if the plan didn’t fail? | 如果计划没失败呢 |
[41:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:48] | What if all that tonight was just a smoke screen | 如果今晚的事只是个烟幕弹 |
[41:51] | to stop you from seeing what they were really doing? | 用来迷惑你 隐藏他的真实意图呢 |
[41:55] | Look. | 看 |
[41:56] | This is a police report from tonight. | 这是今晚的警方报告 |
[41:58] | Someone took advantage of the blackout | 有人利用今晚断电一事 |
[41:59] | and broke into Columbia’s most secure lab. | 闯入了哥大最严密的实验室 |
[42:01] | – Was something stolen? – They don’t know. | -有什么被偷了吗 -不清楚 |
[42:03] | They’ll update the report throughout the night, | 他们会继续跟进 更新报告 |
[42:04] | but those labs were underneath that theater. | 但那些实验室就在那个会堂之下 |
[42:07] | You know what Miranda always taught us. | 你知道米兰达教过我们什么 |
[42:09] | There are no coincidences. | 世间无巧合 |
[42:11] | Oh, my God, Simon. Do you know what this is? | 天呐 西蒙 你知道这是什么吗 |
[42:15] | Our first real clue. | 第一条真正有用的线索 |