时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You were right about the terrorist, | 你说对了恐怖分子的事 |
[00:03] | even though I couldn’t see it. | 尽管我没看出来 |
[00:05] | What is happening? | 什么情况 |
[00:06] | Oh, my God. They’re gonna kill her. | 天呐 他们要杀了她 |
[00:07] | Well, we got to do something! | 总得做点什么啊 |
[00:09] | You’re not in the clear because I’m coming after you now. | 你还没脱离险境 因为我会继续查你 |
[00:12] | My parents are alive. | 我爸妈还活着 |
[00:13] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[00:15] | I should have told you. I’m — I’m so sorry. | 我本该告诉你的 对不起 |
[00:17] | If you want to take down Sistemics, | 如果你想搞垮”系统教” |
[00:19] | there are other ways. | 还有别的方法 |
[00:20] | Let me help. | 我来帮你 |
[00:21] | It is time for me to say goodbye… | 是时候跟大家说再见了 |
[00:24] | as your teacher. | 我不再是你们的老师了 |
[00:25] | We’re almost done. | 我们快完工了 |
[00:26] | All that’s left is your final mission. | 只剩下你最后一个任务了 |
[00:33] | Alex would kill me if she knew I was here. | 艾丽克丝如果知道我来了会杀了我的 |
[00:35] | And yet here you are. | 但你还是来了 |
[00:37] | The fact that I’m even sitting next to you right now… | 而我坐正在你身边 |
[00:40] | Look, I’m already late. | 我已经迟到了 |
[00:41] | If the Director knew I was here… | 如果局长知道我在这儿 |
[00:44] | Simon, I need you to track down an asset for me, | 西蒙 替我查个线人 |
[00:47] | someone very important, very hidden. | 一个很重要 藏得很深的人 |
[00:50] | She came to me, | 她来找我的 |
[00:53] | spinning out. | 几乎失控了 |
[00:54] | Still running down conspiracy theories | 她还在查阴谋论 |
[00:56] | that someone other than Elias | 认为袭击的主犯 |
[00:57] | was responsible for the attacks. | 不是伊莱亚斯 |
[00:59] | Apparently Hannah Wyland was helping her, | 看来汉娜·怀兰也帮了她 |
[01:01] | but that didn’t end well. | 但结果并不好 |
[01:03] | And who is this “Asset”? | 这个”线人”是谁 |
[01:06] | Someone the CIA’s holding. | 一个被中情局扣押的人 |
[01:08] | It’s very hush-hush. | 是高度机密 |
[01:11] | He or she doesn’t even have a name — | 这人连名字都没有 |
[01:13] | just a number. | 就只有个代号 |
[01:20] | What else has she told you? | 她还说什么了 |
[01:22] | I just came to hand this off. | 我就是来给你这个的 |
[01:25] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[01:29] | See ya, man. | 回见 哥们 |
[01:32] | Take care of yourself, Ryan. | 小心 瑞恩 |
[01:36] | You know Alex. | 你了解艾丽克丝 |
[01:38] | She never stops. | 她绝不会停下 |
[01:40] | That’s why you have to stop her. | 所以你得阻止她 |
[01:44] | Nice work. The tracker’s live. | 干得好 追踪器激活了 |
[01:46] | Hopefully he’ll move fast. | 希望他能赶紧行动 |
[01:47] | Fingers crossed, but he’s got company. | 上帝保佑 但他不是一个人 |
[01:49] | Liam’s in town. | 廉姆也来了 |
[01:54] | New York City, | 纽约市 |
[01:55] | Washington D.C., Chicago, L.A. | 华盛顿特区 芝加哥 洛杉矶 |
[01:59] | Only the best of the best end up there. | 只有最棒的精英才能被分去那里 |
[02:03] | In four short weeks, | 四周后 |
[02:04] | your training will end and you will be assigned to | 你们的训练将结束 你们将被派往 |
[02:06] | one of the FBI’s 56 field offices. | 联调局56个分局之一 |
[02:08] | Think you’re a little outmatched. | 你好像有点不敌对手啊 |
[02:10] | You’re dreaming | 你要是觉得 |
[02:10] | if you think you’re gonna take my spot in New York. | 自己能顶我去纽约就是在做梦 |
[02:17] | It’s all right. | 别介怀 |
[02:18] | I guess even pros lose their footing once in a while. | 看来就算专业人士偶尔也会站不稳 |
[02:25] | Choosing a field office is about more than picking a job. | 选择哪个分局不只是选份工作那么简单 |
[02:28] | It’s about finding a home, | 而是找个家 |
[02:30] | a place many of you will start families. | 你们很多人将在那里安家 |
[02:32] | Samar spoke to your parents, | 萨玛跟你父母谈过了 |
[02:34] | and they know that you know that they’re alive, | 他们知道你知道他们还活着了 |
[02:36] | and they want to talk to you. | 他们想跟你谈谈 |
[02:38] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[02:39] | As a kid, I used to dream of all the things | 我小时候常会去想 |
[02:42] | that I wish that I could say to them. | 我想跟他们说的话 |
[02:43] | But now that it’s a reality, it’s so hard. | 但现在成了现实 却很艰难 |
[02:46] | If I could just call them… | 如果我能给他们打个电话 |
[02:48] | I could see if Samar has their number. | 我去问问萨玛有没有他们的电话 |
[02:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:51] | Where you work is also about what kind of work | 你在哪工作也决定了 |
[02:55] | you want to do. | 你想做什么样的工作 |
[02:56] | Is it narcotics in Miami? | 是去迈阿密缉毒 |
[02:58] | Cyber crime in San Francisco? | 旧金山打击网络犯罪 |
[03:00] | Maybe you’re drawn to undercover work. | 或许你喜欢卧底 |
[03:02] | So, what happens after they meet “John Baskin”? | 他们认识了”约翰·巴斯金”之后呢 |
[03:04] | You’ll transfer the funds, right? | 你就把钱转过去 是吗 |
[03:06] | You’ll be brought to an advanced Sistemics meeting, | 你会被带去进行系统教预会面 |
[03:09] | and then you will be accelerated down | 然后你会被加速送上 |
[03:10] | what they call “The path.” | 他们所谓的”道路” |
[03:12] | So you’re really jumping into the deep end here, Will. | 所以你是要一头扎进去了 威尔 |
[03:16] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[03:18] | And while you do get to rank your choices, | 你们虽然可以排名志愿 |
[03:20] | ultimately the Bureau | 但最终局里 |
[03:21] | will do what it believes is best for the Bureau. | 会考虑大局做出安排 |
[03:24] | I wish I had better news, | 我也希望我有更好的消息 |
[03:27] | but things are bad here for Miranda. | 但米兰达的情况很不妙 |
[03:29] | Everything she’s touched is radioactive, | 她碰过的一切都很危险 |
[03:32] | including you two going undercover as twins. | 包括你俩再作为双胞胎卧底 |
[03:34] | And you’re not in trouble, | 你们没惹麻烦 |
[03:35] | but this experiment of hers may soon be coming to an end. | 但她的这项实验可能要很快结束了 |
[03:39] | But this project is important. | 但双胞胎计划很重要 |
[03:41] | How can the FBI just give it up? | 联调局怎么能就这么放弃掉 |
[03:43] | It was Miranda’s idea, not theirs. | 这是米兰达的主意 不是他们的 |
[03:44] | And with Miranda on leave, pending her hearing, | 米兰达现在不在 要等待听证会 |
[03:48] | there’s no one left to push it up the hill. | 所以没人继续推动了 |
[03:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:51] | You have until week’s end to submit your choices. | 本周末之前要把志愿上交 |
[03:53] | And then the praying starts, | 然后就开始祈祷吧 |
[03:55] | because those of you who end up in towns like Little Rock | 因为那些被分在小石城的 |
[03:58] | never get out. | 就别想再走出来了 |
[03:59] | You sweating from PT or from Alex giving you the Heisman? | 是体能训练还是艾丽克丝的拒绝让你流汗呢 |
[04:03] | It ain’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[04:05] | I’m not chasing. | 我没在追她 |
[04:05] | Really? So you’re telling me you’re not into her? | 是吗 你对她没意思吗 |
[04:08] | Coach used to say no sex before a big game. | 教练以前不让球员赛前做爱 |
[04:10] | Quantico’s one long game. | 匡提科是一次漫长的比赛 |
[04:12] | I haven’t let anyone distract me this entire time. | 我这段时间丝毫没有分心 |
[04:14] | Why would I start now when we’re so close | 第四局就要结束了 |
[04:16] | to the end of the fourth quarter? | 我为什么要现在分心呢 |
[04:17] | Because in four weeks we might be thousands of miles apart. | 因为再过四周 我们可能就相隔千里了 |
[04:20] | So if you want a shot, | 如果你想追她 |
[04:22] | you better move faster than your ’40 time at the combines. | 你下手最好你比在职联时快啊 |
[04:27] | Someone’s more chipper than usual. | 某人比以往更爽朗啊 |
[04:30] | It’s pasta day in the cafeteria. | 因为今天食堂上通心粉 |
[04:32] | Oh, so you and Drew are going to “Lady and the Tramp” | 你和德鲁要像《小姐与流浪汉》那样 |
[04:35] | some linguine? | 吃根长面吗 |
[04:36] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别说傻话了 |
[04:37] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[04:38] | You’re into him. | 你喜欢他 |
[04:40] | So ever since I split up with Ryan, | 我跟瑞恩分手之后 |
[04:41] | I’ve been feeling a little… | 我一直感觉 |
[04:43] | light, unencumbered… | 轻松 没束缚 |
[04:46] | free. | 自由 |
[04:47] | Free for what? | 自由了做什么 |
[04:49] | Don’t you have bigger things to focus on than my freedom? | 你不是有比我的自由更要紧的事吗 |
[04:52] | Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:54] | You’re gonna deflect by bringing up my resurrected parents? | 你要靠提我的复活父母来岔开话题吗 |
[04:57] | Caleb said you still haven’t reached out to them. | 凯勒布说你还没联系他们 |
[04:59] | Don’t you at least want to know why they left? | 你至少想知道他们为什么离开吧 |
[05:01] | How do you know that they’d even tell me the truth? | 谁知道他们会不会告诉我实情 |
[05:04] | I mean, it would be one thing if I could look them in the eye, | 我是说 如果能见到他们当然很好 |
[05:06] | but it’s not like I can ask them to risk coming to the U.S. | 但我不能让他们冒险回到美国 |
[05:09] | to show up for my graduation. | 来参加我的毕业典礼 |
[05:11] | You could fly to them. | 你可以去找他们 |
[05:12] | And miss my last few weeks of training? | 然后错过我最后几周的训练吗 |
[05:14] | No. I did…I don’t know them. | 不可能 我不了解他们 |
[05:16] | I don’t need to. | 也没必要了解 |
[05:18] | Sh… | 谢尔… |
[05:20] | We have to prove to the FBI | 我们得向联调局证明 |
[05:21] | that they’re wrong about our project. | 他们不该停止双胞胎计划 |
[05:24] | Even if Miranda loses her job, | 虽然米兰达已经离职了 |
[05:26] | I mean, we’re still here and no one can do what we do. | 但我们还在 这项任务非我们莫属 |
[05:29] | Can we even do it? | 我们还能胜任吗 |
[05:31] | We’ve had so much trouble. | 我们已经惹了不少麻烦了 |
[05:32] | We’ve been training. | 我们一直在接受训练 |
[05:33] | We can get better. We already have. | 会越来越强 已经有长进了 |
[05:36] | Listen, I’m still committed to this. | 听着 我还是想继续这项任务 |
[05:39] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[05:40] | More than you know. | 那还用说 |
[05:41] | But no one will listen to us. | 但没人会听我们的 |
[05:43] | Then we make them. | 那就想办法让他们听 |
[05:46] | I’m sure you’re all buzzing at the prospect | 你们一定在忙着打听 |
[05:48] | of your new field offices, | 各分局的职业前景吧 |
[05:50] | but can any of you tell me what this map represents? | 但有人知道这幅地图代表什么吗 |
[05:55] | 20 best placed to work? Miami, here I come. | 20个最佳工作城市吗 迈阿密 我来了 |
[05:59] | Actually, these are the U.S. cities | 实际上 这些是 |
[06:01] | with the highest rates of human trafficking. | 全美人口贩卖率最高的城市 |
[06:03] | Human trafficking is the largest and fastest growing | 人口贩卖是全世界规模最大 |
[06:06] | criminal enterprise in the world. | 增速最快的犯罪活动 |
[06:08] | So while you’ll soon freely travel | 不久后 你们将作为新晋探员 |
[06:09] | to these cities as newly minted agents, | 前往这些城市 |
[06:12] | thousands of men and women will be trafficked | 成千上万的男女 |
[06:14] | to them against their will. | 被强制贩卖到那里 |
[06:15] | As you sweat your future locations, | 你们担心未来的工作地点时 |
[06:17] | I find a little perspective can be helpful, | 从这个角度思考会有所帮助 |
[06:20] | which is why this week you will learn the ins and outs | 所以本周你们将学习 |
[06:23] | of how people are smuggled across borders. | 边境走私活动的具体情况 |
[06:26] | This will prepare you for a little trip | 为之后的任务做好准备 |
[06:27] | to one of our borders — Canada, | 你们将前往美加边境 |
[06:29] | where you will liaise with immigration, | 到达后要跟移民机构 |
[06:31] | customs, and TSA agents | 海关和运输安全局合作 |
[06:33] | while learning firsthand how these crimes are perpetrated. | 亲身了解到此类犯罪是如何实施的 |
[06:39] | So, I know Shelby wanted to meet her parents face-to-face | 我知道谢尔比想跟她的父母见面 |
[06:42] | and they can’t set foot in the U.S., but Canada…? | 但他们不能回美国 去加拿大如何 |
[06:45] | One final announcement. | 最后宣布一件事 |
[06:47] | As you all know, | 大家都知道 |
[06:47] | I’ve been taking on the assistant director’s workload | 助理局长离职期间的工作由我负责 |
[06:50] | in her absence, which means | 这就意味着 |
[06:51] | I’ve been in need of another staff counselor | 我需要一位新的辅导员 |
[06:53] | to help me in your final weeks of training. | 来协助我完成你们最后几周的培训 |
[06:55] | So, for those of you who don’t know him already, | 所以 容我给大家介绍一下 |
[06:57] | staff counselor Ryan Booth. | 辅导员 瑞恩·布斯 |
[07:07] | Good to see you, Booth. | 很高兴见到你 布斯 |
[07:10] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[07:12] | “Interim Deputy Director.” | “临时副局长” |
[07:13] | Suits you. | 挺适合你的 |
[07:15] | Yeah, well, I thought a, uh, a new role might suit you, too. | 是吗 我觉得有个职位也挺适合你的 |
[07:18] | Head of this JTTF branch — Hannah’s job. | 联合反恐任务组主管 汉娜原先的职位 |
[07:21] | Yours now if you want it, | 如果愿意就由你来担任 |
[07:22] | though I’m assuming you don’t | 不过我想你应该会拒绝 |
[07:23] | since I heard you put in for a transfer back to L.A. | 因为我听说你申请调回洛杉矶工作 |
[07:26] | Yeah, well, working around Alex hasn’t been exactly easy. | 是的 跟艾丽克丝共事不太方便 |
[07:30] | First it was our history, | 首先 我们有旧情 |
[07:31] | but recently there’s been a whole lot more. | 但现在已经不仅是这个原因了 |
[07:34] | Well, if you ask me, they never should have reinstated her. | 要我说 他们就不该让她复职 |
[07:36] | But PR said it would be a nightmare if they didn’t. | 但公关部说不给她复职就会影响联调局形象 |
[07:39] | Yeah, well, Alex believes she knows more than the Bureau. | 艾丽克丝坚信自己知道的比局里多 |
[07:41] | She’s still trying to prove that Elias didn’t act alone. | 她仍要证明伊莱亚斯不是单独作案 |
[07:44] | And now she’s dragging other people into her little crusade. | 并且还在拖其他人下水 |
[07:47] | Pretty sure the only reason | 我敢肯定 |
[07:48] | Hannah got suspended was because of Alex. | 汉娜被停职就是被她害的 |
[07:51] | I know I should let it go, but I can’t. | 我知道我不该再追究了 但我做不到 |
[07:55] | And if you want to avoid another embarrassment | 如果你不想让纽约分局 |
[07:57] | for the New York office, | 再次陷入难堪 |
[08:00] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:02] | What can I do? | 怎么帮你 |
[08:03] | Alex is after a CIA asset. | 艾丽克丝在追踪中情局的线人 |
[08:05] | What I want to do is I want to head her off | 我想赶在她之前弄清楚 |
[08:06] | and find out why she’s after them | 她为什么要这样做 |
[08:08] | before she hurts the Bureau or herself. | 免得她再给局里或她自己惹麻烦 |
[08:11] | I have an old friend at the Company | 我有个在中情局的老朋友 |
[08:13] | that could arrange an off-the-books meeting, | 可以给你安排一次私下见面 |
[08:16] | but it’s no small favor. | 不过这可是个大忙 |
[08:18] | Well, it’s the least you can do for the new head of the branch. | 你怎么都得卖个人情给我这个新主管 |
[08:24] | It’s happening. | 如你所料 |
[08:25] | Once the meeting is set, | 一旦安排了私下见面 |
[08:26] | the CIA will move their asset to a safe house. | 中情局就会把线人移到安全屋 |
[08:29] | That gives us a small window to extract whoever it is | 我们就有机会将这个人偷出来 |
[08:31] | and deliver them to the terrorist just like they asked. | 并按照吩咐把他交给恐怖分子 |
[08:34] | This is the only way to pull off what we have to pull off. | 除了这样 我们别无他法 |
[08:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:38] | But this is also our final mission, | 但这也是我们最后一次任务 |
[08:40] | our last chance to figure out what the terrorist is planning, | 查清恐怖分子图谋的最后一次机会 |
[08:42] | and all we have to go on is a break-in | 我们手上唯一的线索 |
[08:44] | at some Columbia University lab. | 就是哥大实验室被闯一事 |
[08:46] | We know something was stolen. | 我们知道有东西失窃了 |
[08:48] | The question is what did Columbia have | 问题是哥伦比亚大学 |
[08:50] | that they don’t want us to know they had? | 对我们保密的那件东西到底是什么 |
[08:52] | Which is why this asset is the key. | 所以这个线人才是关键线索 |
[08:54] | If we can extract them, we can question them | 如果能劫走他 我们可以先审问他 |
[08:55] | before we deliver them to the Voice | 再把他交给”神秘来电人” |
[08:57] | and figure out what the Voice is planning once and for all. | 彻底弄清楚”神秘来电人”的图谋 |
[09:00] | We’d better, because if we don’t, | 最好能这样 因为一旦失手 |
[09:01] | we just helped a terrorist put the final piece in place | 无论恐怖分子有何图谋 |
[09:04] | of whatever it is they’re planning. | 我们都帮他完成了最后一步 |
[09:10] | Two CIA operatives are escorting the asset | 这会儿 两名中情局人员 |
[09:14] | to a safe house as we speak. | 将陪同线人前往安全屋 |
[09:17] | You’ll need a partner. | 你得找个搭档 |
[09:18] | Nimah Amin. I trust her. | 妮尔麦·阿敏 我信任她 |
[09:21] | You’ll have 10 minutes with the asset, | 你有十分钟时间跟线人见面 |
[09:23] | so ask the right questions. | 找关键的事问 |
[09:24] | I will. Where am I going? | 我会的 地点在哪 |
[09:26] | 74 Ridge Road, Buchanan, New York. | 纽约布坎南郡74号 |
[09:30] | Secluded. It’s remote. | 很隐蔽 很偏远 |
[09:33] | Will the plan work there? | 计划能成功吗 |
[09:34] | We’re gonna find out. | 到时候就知道了 |
[09:39] | Smuggling a person isn’t easy. | 偷渡不是易事 |
[09:41] | Many are lured through legal loopholes | 人贩会在类似克雷格列表的网站 |
[09:43] | on sites like Craigslist. | 通过法律漏洞引人上钩 |
[09:44] | Promised help in acquiring visas | 他们会承诺帮受害者获得签证 |
[09:47] | in exchange for service or labor work, | 提供服务或工作的机会 |
[09:49] | then sold to the highest bidder. | 然后将受害者卖给出价最高人 |
[09:51] | So, comb through the intel, find the coded language, | 所以仔细梳理情报 找出暗号 |
[09:55] | and see how the FBI caught these traffickers. | 看联调局如何将人贩绳之于法 |
[09:58] | This must be weird for you. | 这对你来说很奇怪吧 |
[10:00] | Yeah, I told myself every time I look up, | 是的 我每次抬头时都告诉自己 |
[10:02] | he’d be gone. | 他已经走了 |
[10:05] | Sometimes stopping a terrorist means firing your gun. | 有时阻止恐怖分子需要真枪实弹 |
[10:09] | Other times is as simple as spotting a fake watermark. | 有时却像辨认出伪水印那样简单 |
[10:12] | Every year, forgers get more and more sophisticated. | 每一年伪造者的技艺都会更加精进 |
[10:16] | The differences are often invisible to the naked eye. | 一般来说肉眼是看不出区别的 |
[10:18] | Fake control numbers, embossed security images… | 假的系统控制编号 浮凸的安全码 |
[10:21] | and missing watermarks | 以及缺失的水印 |
[10:23] | that can only be seen under UV lights. | 只有在紫外线灯下才能被看出来 |
[10:25] | Many of these are fakes. | 这里面大部分都是仿造品 |
[10:27] | Can you spot the real ones? | 你们能辨别出真的吗 |
[10:32] | Hey, Olsen. You’ve been on that for 15 minutes. | 奥尔森 你在那上面花了15分钟了 |
[10:34] | What gives? | 怎么回事 |
[10:36] | I’m almost done. | 我快弄完了 |
[10:39] | Maybe this trip to the border could be just what you need. | 或许这次的边境之旅正是你所需要的 |
[10:41] | We’re going to meet your parents without the U.S. knowing. | 我们可以悄悄地看望你父母 |
[10:44] | I’ll think about it, okay? | 我会考虑的 好吗 |
[10:45] | I can reach out if you want. | 如果你想去 我可以帮你 |
[10:47] | Can we just focus on the exercise? | 我们就不能专心训练吗 |
[10:50] | Hey, tell me this isn’t another undercover mission, | 告诉我这不会是另一个卧底任务吧 |
[10:52] | because I can’t have my heart broken again. | 因为我不能再让自己心碎了 |
[10:56] | It’s good to see you, too, Hass. | 见到你我也很高兴 哈斯 |
[10:57] | I wonder if Alex feels the same. | 我想知道艾丽克丝是否也有同感 |
[11:04] | But most people are still smuggled into the U.S. the old-fashioned way, | 但大多数人还是会用传统方法偷渡到美国 |
[11:07] | across physical borders. | 跨越边境线 |
[11:09] | Examine this vehicle and see exactly how for yourself. | 检查这辆车 看看换做你们会藏身何处 |
[11:13] | Report your findings. | 将发现写进报告 |
[11:33] | Not a bad place for twins | 在任务中互换身份 |
[11:34] | to swap in and out of an operation. | 对双胞胎来说很有利 |
[11:36] | If we can keep it going. | 前提是双胞胎计划持续下去 |
[11:38] | Liam is the A.D. Now. | 廉姆现在是助理局长 |
[11:39] | Maybe we should ask him if he wants Miranda’s leftovers. | 或许我们应该问问他是否愿意接管我们 |
[11:45] | I almost forgot you were here. | 我差点忘了你也在这里 |
[11:47] | Drew Perales. Heard a ton about you. | 德鲁·佩拉尔 久仰大名 |
[11:50] | Special Agent Ryan Booth. | 我是特工瑞恩·布斯 |
[11:52] | Heard nothing about you. | 没听说过你 |
[11:54] | You got a minute? | 能聊聊吗 |
[11:56] | Yeah. | 能 |
[11:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:01] | Liam needed someone to fill in who knew the class, | 廉姆需要一个了解班级的人来接替工作 |
[12:03] | and I felt like I owed it to him and Miranda to accept. | 我感觉我欠了他和米兰达 我应该接受 |
[12:05] | I get it. It’s your job. | 我明白 这是你的工作 |
[12:07] | You can’t say no to where you’ve been assigned. | 你无权拒绝自己被分配到何处 |
[12:09] | Right. | 是的 |
[12:11] | I was gonna reach out, | 我本想联系你 |
[12:12] | but after the last time we spoke, | 但自从上次我们谈话以后 |
[12:13] | it didn’t seem like you were… | 你似乎不想… |
[12:14] | You don’t have to explain anything to me, okay? | 你没必要跟我解释 好吗 |
[12:17] | You’re here in a professional capacity, | 你来这里是职业所需 |
[12:18] | and you’re being professional. | 你也保持了专业精神 |
[12:20] | And so am I. I’m a NAT, | 我也是 我是个学员 |
[12:21] | and you’re a staff counselor. | 你是辅导员 |
[12:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:24] | Very clear lines that no one in the history of Quantico | 在匡提科训练营的历史上 |
[12:26] | would ever dream about crossing. | 没人会想越过那条明显的界限 |
[12:28] | So it’s nice to meet you, Trainee Parrish. | 很高兴见到你 帕里什学员 |
[12:32] | You too, Agent Booth. | 我也是 布斯探员 |
[12:34] | S-Special Agent. | 是特工 |
[12:37] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[12:38] | I know this is hard to accept, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[12:40] | but the twins experiment is over. | 但是双胞胎实验计划结束了 |
[12:43] | Now you can both head to the border. | 现在你们俩都可以前往边境 |
[12:44] | There’s no reason to hide you being twins | 如今也没有理由向外界 |
[12:46] | from the outside world anymore. | 隐瞒你们双胞胎的身份了 |
[12:48] | With all due respect, | 请恕我直言 |
[12:49] | we’ll wait until we hear back from the Bureau | 我们会等到局里发出 |
[12:52] | that it’s officially terminated. | 正式的终止通知 |
[12:53] | Until then, we’ll maintain our cover. | 在那之前 我们会互相掩护对方的身份 |
[12:55] | Raina will head to the border alone, and I’ll stay here. | 雷娜会独自前往边境 我会留在这里 |
[12:58] | Miranda liked your stubborn streak. | 米兰达欣赏你们的执着 |
[13:02] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[13:03] | I’ll respect your wishes, but don’t get your hopes up. | 我会尊重你们的意愿 但别抱太大希望 |
[13:05] | The Bureau is unlikely to change its mind, and so am I. | 局里不太可能改变主意 但我也一样 |
[13:11] | All right, fine. I was just getting you off my back. | 好吧 我只是不想让你来烦我 |
[13:13] | I don’t want to meet my parents. | 我不想去见我父母 |
[13:15] | Okay, Samar says that they want to meet you. | 好吧 萨玛说他们想见你 |
[13:17] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[13:18] | They’re just as much con artists as she is. | 他们就跟她一样 都是骗子 |
[13:20] | Yeah, I-I get that, but Samar | 好吧 我知道 但是萨玛 |
[13:23] | has been above board ever since you found out. | 自从被你揭穿之后 一直很坦诚 |
[13:25] | I mean, she came here, she returned your money, | 我是说 她来到这里 还了你的钱 |
[13:28] | she’s even divorcing the jackass husband | 她甚至在跟那个 |
[13:30] | that conned you out of that extra $5 mil. | 又骗了你五百万的无赖老公离婚 |
[13:32] | And if you ask me, | 要我说 |
[13:34] | I believe her | 我相信她 |
[13:36] | when she says that your parents want to meet with you | 她说你父母想见你 |
[13:37] | and just explain why they did what they’ve done. | 只是想解释他们这么做的苦衷 |
[13:40] | What do you think they’re gonna say? | 你觉得他们会说什么 |
[13:42] | I mean, everybody assumes | 我是说 每个人都以为 |
[13:43] | that parents love their kids unconditionally, | 父母会无条件地爱着自己的子女 |
[13:45] | but we’ve run case studies on things like that. | 但是我们研究过类似的案例 |
[13:47] | We know that isn’t always true. | 我们知道那并不总是真的 |
[13:49] | And honestly, I’m not ready to find out. | 说真的 我还没准备好知道真相 |
[13:53] | I know you don’t feel ready, | 我知道你觉得你没准备好 |
[13:55] | but you’re never going to feel ready. | 但你心理上永远都不会准备好 |
[13:57] | What happens if they disappear again | 如果他们再次消失 |
[13:59] | and you never get the answers that you need? | 你再也得不到你想要的答案呢 |
[14:00] | I know you, Shelby, and you will never stop wondering. | 我了解你 谢尔比 你会一直纠结下去 |
[14:03] | When I lost my father, | 当我失去我父亲的时候 |
[14:05] | there was so much that was left unsaid. | 还有很多话没来得及说出口 |
[14:08] | You have that chance. | 你现在有这个机会 |
[14:11] | Use it. | 好好把握 |
[14:12] | Caleb can find out for you if it’s even possible. | 如果可能 凯勒布可以替你找出真相 |
[14:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | Do it. | 就这么定了 |
[14:22] | Welcome to Trudeau International. | 欢迎来到特鲁多国际机场 |
[14:25] | I trust you’re all excited | 我相信暂别匡提科的生活 |
[14:26] | to get a little break from life at Quantico. | 让你们很兴奋 |
[14:29] | Well, here’s your chance. | 好吧 你们的机会来了 |
[14:31] | Hand your passports to Staff Counselor Booth. | 把你们的护照交给布斯辅导员 |
[14:34] | Why do I suddenly feel like I’m on “The Amazing Race”? | 为什么我突然觉得在拍《极速前进》 |
[14:37] | Your stay in Canada’s gonna go differently than advertised. | 你们在加拿大的行程不会像告知的那样 |
[14:40] | Instead of working alongside TSA and customs, | 你们不会和运输安全管理局以及海关合作 |
[14:43] | you will be working against them | 你们将要和他们对着干 |
[14:45] | by trying to illegally cross the border | 非法跨境 |
[14:47] | like the traffickers you’ve been studying. | 像你们一直研究的人贩一样 |
[14:49] | Wait, you’re asking us to deliberately break the law? | 等等 你要我们故意犯罪吗 |
[14:52] | We are. | 是的 |
[14:53] | I don’t care if you fly, drive, or walk. | 我不管你坐飞机 开车 还是走路 |
[14:56] | You have until 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning | 从边境回来的最后时限是 |
[14:58] | to get back across that border. | 明天早上九点 |
[15:00] | The first team home | 第一批回来的队伍 |
[15:01] | will get the field office of their choice. | 可以选择想去的联调局分部 |
[15:04] | Special consideration will be given to any team | 完成任务的队伍 |
[15:07] | that completes the exercise at all. | 可给予优待考虑 |
[15:10] | Get with your team and move out. | 集合队伍 出发吧 |
[15:14] | Guess you’re odd woman out. | 我想这下你是一个人吧 |
[15:17] | I prefer it. | 我宁愿这样 |
[15:20] | I’m with Billy and you’re with Angelita? | 我和贝利一队 你和安吉丽塔一队 |
[15:22] | Why’d they split us up? | 他们为什么把我们分开了 |
[15:24] | Maybe it was a mistake. | 也许有什么误会吧 |
[15:26] | I don’t think it was a mistake. | 我不认为有什么误会 |
[15:28] | Let’s team up anyway. | 不管怎样 咱们组队吧 |
[15:30] | And violate an order this close to graduation? | 眼看着要毕业了 还去违抗命令 |
[15:32] | It’s either that or lose | 要么我们组队 要么输掉 |
[15:34] | and end up in one of the Dakotas instead of of New York, | 然后去不了纽约 只能去达科他州什么分局 |
[15:35] | and that’s not gonna happen. | 那样可不行 |
[15:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:40] | Nimah. | 妮尔麦 |
[15:46] | Okay, how are we getting back, Clyde Barrow? | 好吧 我们怎么回去 克莱德·巴洛[雌雄大盗] |
[15:48] | Okay… | 好的… |
[15:50] | I arranged for your parents to meet us here. | 我安排你父母来这里跟我们碰面 |
[15:53] | What? | 什么 |
[15:54] | And they’re staying at a hotel nearby. | 他们住在附近一家酒店 |
[15:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:05] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[16:07] | Or aggressively punctual. | 或者说主动很准时 |
[16:09] | Nimah Amin. | 妮尔麦·阿敏 |
[16:10] | We don’t need your name, you don’t need ours. | 我们不需要你们的名字 你们也是 |
[16:12] | As far as you know, | 就你所知 |
[16:12] | we don’t even have this asset in custody. | 我们没有监禁这个线人 |
[16:15] | Where’s your partner? | 你的同伴呢 |
[16:16] | Making a call. | 在打电话 |
[16:20] | Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[16:20] | Oh, they don’t do names. | 他们不用知道名字 |
[16:22] | You get 10 minutes. Not a second more. | 你有十分钟 一秒都不准多 |
[16:25] | You’re lucky O’Connor’s well-connected, | 你很幸运奥康纳人脉广 |
[16:26] | or this meeting never would have happened. | 否则我们不会安排见面 |
[16:28] | What meeting is that? | 安排什么见面 |
[16:29] | Now you’re learning. | 你懂得挺快 |
[16:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:52] | Will Olsen? | 威尔·奥尔森 |
[16:56] | Alex Parrish. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[17:00] | Um, this is — | 这位是 |
[17:02] | Simon Asher. | 西蒙·艾瑟 |
[17:03] | Graduated summa cum laude from Yale. | 耶鲁大学优秀毕业生 |
[17:05] | Worked as an accountant | 曾作为顾问效力于 |
[17:06] | for your family’s business in Scarsdale, | 你在斯卡斯代尔的家族企业 |
[17:08] | spent nearly two years in the Israeli Defense Forces, | 在以色列国防部服役近两年 |
[17:10] | trained at Quantico before being terminated | 在匡提科受训 直到因为 |
[17:13] | for violence against a fellow NAT. | 对一名新生使用武力而被开除 |
[17:15] | Danny from my class vetted you… | 我班上的丹尼审查的你 |
[17:17] | poorly. | 查得不好 |
[17:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:19] | Will, how did you end up in CIA custody? | 威尔 你怎么被中情局关押了 |
[17:21] | A little more pressing question | 更紧迫的问题应该是 |
[17:23] | might be what are you doing here? | 你们来这里做什么 |
[17:25] | A story for another time. | 这事以后详谈 |
[17:26] | But it involves whoever’s responsible | 但这和七月份纽约袭击案的 |
[17:28] | for the attacks on New York in July. | 主犯有关系 |
[17:30] | What attacks? | 什么袭击 |
[17:32] | How long have they had you? | 你被关了多久了 |
[17:33] | Uh, judging from my sleeping patterns, | 从我的睡眠模式判断 |
[17:35] | I roughly estimate 7 months, 13 days, and 9 hours. | 我粗略估计有7个月13天9小时 |
[17:39] | It’s almost 4:00 p.m.? | 快下午4点了吗 |
[17:40] | 4:17. | 4点17分 |
[17:42] | Then judging from your rapid breathing and dilated pupils, | 而从你的急促呼吸和扩散瞳孔来看 |
[17:46] | I surmise this is not an FBI-approved visit? | 我猜测这不是联调局批准的探视 |
[17:49] | We’re gonna break you out, Will. | 我们要把你带出去 威尔 |
[17:51] | There are two armed, | 有两名全副武装 |
[17:52] | highly trained CIA operatives waiting outside that door. | 训练有素的中情局职员在门外候着 |
[17:55] | How do you expect to do that | 你准备怎么做 |
[17:56] | without getting us arrested or killed? | 而不让我们被捕或者被杀 |
[17:59] | So, what the hell do we do now? | 所以 我们现在怎么办 |
[18:01] | Rent a car and crash across the border “Mad Max” style? | 租辆车 像”疯狂麦克斯”那样冲出去 |
[18:04] | Funny. | “很好笑” |
[18:05] | But if we want to finish first, we have to fly. | 但是如果想第一个成功 我们必须飞 |
[18:08] | Well, how do you expect | 没有护照 |
[18:08] | to get across airport security without passports? | 你准备怎么通过飞机安检 |
[18:11] | I guess I could hide in someone’s luggage. | 我猜我能躲在谁的行李里 |
[18:13] | Give me your bag. | 把你的包给我 |
[18:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:17] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[18:19] | Not the solution to this particular problem, | 不是说眼前问题的解决办法 |
[18:20] | but I like how you’re thinking. | 但我喜欢你这想法 |
[18:22] | Thank you. Now… | 谢谢 现在… |
[18:25] | pretend to struggle. | 假装挣扎 |
[18:26] | I was hoping you were gonna say that. | 我还就希望你会这么说 |
[18:31] | Special Agent Alexandra Parrish, FBI, | 联调局特工 亚历桑德拉·帕里什 |
[18:33] | escorting a fugitive back to the States. | 护送逃犯回国 |
[18:35] | Lost my ID when he evaded capture. | 我在他拒捕中遗失证件 |
[18:38] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[18:39] | Threw them in a snowbank. | 扔雪地里了 |
[18:40] | Put up a hell of a fight. | 奋勇抵抗来着 |
[18:42] | Look, if you will just verify my identity by calling in, | 听着 你要是能打电话确认我的身份 |
[18:44] | we’ll be on our way. | 我们就能走了 |
[18:46] | If I miss this flight, | 如果我错过了这趟航班 |
[18:47] | I’m gonna have to spend the night with this scumbag, | 我就得和这个混蛋过一晚上了 |
[18:48] | and I really don’t want to. | 我真的不想这样 |
[18:49] | I know this is extremely unusual — | 我知道这种事很罕见 |
[18:50] | Not as unusual as you’d think. | 没你想得那么罕见 |
[18:54] | I don’t know what game this is, | 我不知道这是在玩什么把戏 |
[18:56] | but if you don’t want to spend | 但如果你不想 |
[18:57] | the rest of the night detained, | 接下来被扣押 |
[18:58] | searched, and questioned repeatedly, | 搜身 并且反复被问话 |
[19:00] | get the hell out of my airport. | 赶紧滚出飞机场 |
[19:16] | They’re clearly not here. | 显然他们不在这里 |
[19:17] | I mean, it would have taken them the entire day to even travel. | 就算他们要来 也要花上一整天的时间 |
[19:20] | The answers to all of your questions | 你所有疑问的解答 |
[19:22] | are on the other side of this door. | 就在这扇门后 |
[19:23] | And our future is on the other side of the border. | 而我们的未来就在边境的另一边 |
[19:25] | We’re gonna fail. | 我们会不及格的 |
[19:26] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[19:27] | Then we’ll spend the rest of our days | 就算我们的余生都要在安克雷奇 |
[19:29] | busting Palins in Anchorage, but it’ll be worth it. | 追捕佩林一家 也值了 |
[19:31] | Shelby, you’ll have your answers | 谢尔比 你的疑问将会得到解答 |
[19:33] | whether they’re good or bad, | 无论是好是坏 |
[19:34] | but at least you’ll have them. | 但至少你会得到答案 |
[19:37] | 15 years of my life change forever if I open that door. | 如果打开这扇门 我15年的人生将会改变 |
[19:41] | We could always head back. | 我们也可以现在就往回走 |
[20:02] | My beautiful girl. | 我美丽的女儿 |
[20:08] | I barely made the last flight up. | 我差点没赶上最后一班飞机 |
[20:11] | This better work. | 这办法最好成功 |
[20:12] | It has to. | 必须成功 |
[20:13] | They really took your passport? | 你的护照真被他们拿走了吗 |
[20:15] | They took all of ours. | 我们所有人的护照都被拿走了 |
[20:17] | But we have something they don’t have — | 但我们有些东西是他们没有的 |
[20:20] | we match. | 我们一模一样 |
[20:22] | It was September 11, 2001, | 那是2001年9月11日 |
[20:25] | when we were sitting on the tarmac at Logan | 当时我们坐在洛根的机场跑道上 |
[20:27] | when the Unitied flight ahead of us | 我们之前那班航班 |
[20:30] | flew right into the second tower. | 飞进了第二座双子塔 |
[20:33] | Friends of ours in the intelligence community helped us | 我们在情报机关的朋友帮我们 |
[20:35] | piece together that Bin Laden was responsible. | 渐渐查明本·拉登才是罪魁祸首 |
[20:37] | And what does that have to do with you? | 这些跟你们有什么关系 |
[20:39] | In the late ’90s, | 九十年代末 |
[20:40] | McGregor-Wyatt was on the verge of bankruptcy. | 麦格雷戈·怀特公司濒临破产 |
[20:43] | But an associate of ours had an intermediary | 但我们的一个同事认识一个 |
[20:46] | to the Afghani government. | 跟阿富汗政府有联系的中间人 |
[20:48] | We, um, sold them weapons systems software. | 我们把武器系统软件卖给他们 |
[20:51] | We had no idea it would be used for what it was used for. | 我们完全不知道软件会被用于恐怖袭击 |
[20:55] | It was just off-the-books money that allowed us to survive. | 只是黑市交易的钱让我们得以维持生计 |
[20:59] | Then a year later we found out | 结果一年后 我们发现 |
[21:00] | that our intermediary had conspired all along | 我们的中间人一直在密谋 |
[21:04] | to place our product in the hands of the Taliban. | 将我们的软件交给塔利班 |
[21:07] | So, we sat there on the runway knowing a war was coming. | 我们坐在飞机上 知道战争即将来临 |
[21:11] | It was just awful knowing that what we sold | 得知我们卖出的东西 |
[21:13] | would be used against our own troops, | 会被用来对抗我们的军队 |
[21:15] | and knowing that the U.S. Government | 得知美国政府会追究我们向敌军 |
[21:16] | would hold us accountable for arming an enemy, | 提供装备的责任 无论是有意还是无意 |
[21:19] | whether intentionally or not. | 我们觉得太可怕了 |
[21:21] | If they came after us, we would have lost everything — | 如果他们逮捕我们 我们就会失去一切 |
[21:23] | you, the company, our freedom. | 失去你 整个公司和我们的自由 |
[21:26] | We had to make a decision fast, and we did. | 我们必须迅速作出决定 |
[21:28] | We changed the flight manifest. | 我们改变了乘客名单 |
[21:30] | We made that software, too, after all. | 毕竟那个软件也是我们做的 |
[21:31] | We still do. | 现在也是 |
[21:33] | Yeah, we made it look like we died on 175. | 我们让大家以为我们死于175号航班 |
[21:36] | We got on a private jet the next day | 第二天我们坐上了一架私人飞机 |
[21:38] | out of the country and disappeared for good. | 离开这个国家 消失地无影无踪 |
[21:41] | Why didn’t you send for me? | 你们为什么不派人来找我 |
[21:44] | Oh, sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[21:50] | You will never know how hard that was for us. | 你绝对不知道这对我们来说有多艰难 |
[21:54] | I mean, we wanted to be with you so badly, | 我们非常想和你在一起 |
[21:56] | but we just didn’t want this life for you. | 但我们不想你经历这样的人生 |
[21:58] | No home, always on the run, fugitives. | 无家可归 时刻在逃命 变成逃犯 |
[22:01] | It was better you mourn us than hide with us. | 哀悼我们总好过跟我们到处躲藏 |
[22:04] | Seeing the successful, strong woman that you’ve become, | 看着你成为一个成功 坚强的女人 |
[22:07] | we know we made the right choice. | 我们就知道当初的选择是对的 |
[22:09] | We’re just sorry we caused you so much pain. | 只是很抱歉 我们带给你这么多的伤痛 |
[22:11] | But all that time, why didn’t you just reach out? | 但是这么久以来 你们为什么不联系我 |
[22:15] | Sweetheart, we… we just couldn’t risk it. | 亲爱的 我们不能冒这个险 |
[22:19] | But we kept in touch with you through Samar. | 但是通过萨玛 我们一直和你保持联系 |
[22:22] | Every photo, every memory you shared with her, | 你与她分享每张照片 每个回忆 |
[22:25] | you shared with us. | 就是在与我们分享 |
[22:26] | And even though we were a lifetime away, | 虽然我们离你遥不可及 |
[22:28] | we were watching over you. | 但是我们一直都在关注你 |
[22:31] | I understand if you hate us for what we’ve done, Shelby. | 如果你恨我们的所作所为 我能理解 谢尔比 |
[22:36] | But we love you. | 但是我们爱你 |
[22:43] | Caleb, I’d like you to meet my parents. | 凯勒布 来见见我的父母 |
[22:51] | We’ll hitch a ride two hours south of the border, | 我们会搭两小时的车去南部边境 |
[22:53] | and we can hoof it the last eight miles through here, | 最后的12公里我们可以步行穿过这里 |
[22:56] | but it won’t be easy. | 但不会很容易 |
[22:57] | It’s already dark outside, it’s remote, | 外面已经天黑了 又偏僻 |
[22:59] | it’s rough terrain, but it’s only surveilled by drones. | 地形崎岖 但那里只有无人机在监视 |
[23:03] | From there it’s another six miles to Franklin, Vermont, | 然后还有九公里就到达佛蒙特州富兰克林 |
[23:05] | and then back to civilization. | 然后就回到城市了 |
[23:07] | Smells like adventure. What do you think? | 感觉像是场冒险 你觉得呢 |
[23:10] | I think we should be halfway home already. | 我觉得我们这时应该在回家的路上了 |
[23:13] | I’m so off my game right now. | 我现在很不在状态 |
[23:17] | I think I know why. | 我知道原因了 |
[23:18] | Could you hold onto this for me for a sec? | 帮我拿一下 好吗 |
[23:20] | – Why? – Just one sec. | -为什么 -就一会儿 |
[23:24] | Um, excuse me for a second, please. | 不好意思 我想跟他说两句话 |
[23:26] | Alex, how’s the assignment going? | 艾丽克丝 你的任务进行得如何了 |
[23:28] | I thought we were trying to keep things professional. | 我们不是要保持同事关系吗 |
[23:30] | We are. Aren’t we? | 没错 难道不是吗 |
[23:32] | What? | 什么 |
[23:33] | Did you not deliberately switch teams to keep Drew and I apart? | 你没有刻意换队员让我和德鲁分开吗 |
[23:36] | Now why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[23:38] | I’m pretty sure you don’t want me answering that question | 你绝对不希望我在这么多人面前 |
[23:39] | in front of all these people. | 回答这个问题 |
[23:40] | Alex, I had nothing to do with the teams. | 艾丽克丝 我没调换队员 |
[23:42] | Oh, I bet. | 就是你 |
[23:45] | I have a job to do. | 我还要工作 |
[23:46] | And so do you. | 你也是 |
[23:54] | All right. You ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[23:56] | Make it look good. | 打得逼真一点 |
[23:57] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[24:02] | What happened? Where’s the asset? | 出了什么事 线人呢 |
[24:04] | Should have restrained him! He got the drop on my partner. | 你们就该绑着他 他攻击我的搭档 |
[24:07] | – Stop! Freeze! – Took her gun, cold-cocked me. | -站住 不许动 -抢她的枪 把我打昏 |
[24:09] | – Stop! – Let’s go. | -站住 -快追 |
[24:10] | He’s heading for the van! | 他向车那里跑去了 |
[24:14] | They’re getting away! | 他们要逃走了 |
[24:17] | You’re blocking us in! | 你挡住我们了 |
[24:19] | All right, drive! | 快开车 |
[24:25] | Go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[24:40] | A white van? | 白色面包车 |
[24:41] | They have a 100% chance of catching us. | 他们百分之百会抓到我们的 |
[24:44] | Just — Just keep driving. | 一直开就是了 |
[24:51] | That’s him! That’s him! | 他就在这辆车里 |
[24:55] | Step out of the vehicle! | 下车 |
[24:57] | Step out of the vehicle now. | 立刻下车 |
[25:01] | We’re not stupid. | 我们又不笨 |
[25:03] | Before Simon got here, | 西蒙来之前 |
[25:04] | he created a power outage in the area. | 他已经使那个区域停电 |
[25:05] | We’re not the only white van out here. | 这里不止一辆电力公司的白面包车 |
[25:18] | Whenever something big happened in my life, | 每逢我生命中的重大时刻 |
[25:21] | I would always imagine what it’d be like if you guys were there. | 我总会想象你们还在我身边会是什么样子 |
[25:24] | What you would say, what you might wear. | 你们会说些什么 穿些什么 |
[25:27] | There was this one day, graduation. | 毕业那天 |
[25:30] | I had this horrible panic | 我慌得要命 |
[25:31] | because I was trying to picture you out in the crowd, | 因为我一直努力想象你也人群中 |
[25:34] | and I realized I couldn’t remember what you looked like. | 却发现我已经不记得你的样子了 |
[25:37] | My memory of you had faded. | 你的样子已经模糊了 |
[25:41] | I was devastated. | 我觉得无比绝望 |
[25:43] | It was like losing you all over again. | 那感觉仿佛又失去了你一次 |
[25:46] | But now, looking at you, your face is so familiar. | 但如今又看到曾经熟悉的面庞 |
[25:50] | So I guess I never really did forget. | 所以我想我根本没忘记 |
[25:55] | Sweetheart, you know, you cry just like when you were little. | 宝贝 你哭起来时跟小时候一模一样 |
[25:59] | That furrowed brow. | 紧锁着眉头 |
[26:02] | You said I’d get wrinkles. | 你当时还说这样会长皱纹 |
[26:04] | Well, clearly I was wrong. | 我显然说错了 |
[26:08] | I’m afraid if I do something wrong | 我好怕自己做错什么 |
[26:09] | or make any sudden movements | 或是有什么唐突的举动 |
[26:11] | that you’re gonna disappear again. | 你们就会再次离去 |
[26:15] | You know, this means the world to Shelby. | 这次重逢对谢尔比来说意义非凡 |
[26:18] | I hope it was the right choice. | 我希望这是正确的选择 |
[26:20] | Oh, of course it was. Look how happy she is. | 当然是 看她有多高兴 |
[26:23] | What if this is the only visit that we can afford? | 但假如我们就只能飞来见这一次呢 |
[26:25] | Staying under the radar comes at a pretty premium. | 隐姓埋名 花费很大 |
[26:27] | We’ve got just enough to keep ourselves invisible. | 我们的钱刚够我们隐藏自己 |
[26:30] | Do you need money? | 你们还需要钱吗 |
[26:32] | No. We’re done taking from her. | 不需要 我们已从她那拿走太多钱了 |
[26:34] | We put her through enough. | 也让她经历了太多磨难 |
[26:35] | The last I’d ever want is for her | 我最不希望 |
[26:36] | to think we only came for that. | 让她觉得我们是为钱而来 |
[26:39] | If this is the only time we can see her, | 如果这是唯一一次跟她团聚的机会 |
[26:42] | we should make it count. | 我们就该好好珍惜 |
[26:44] | We should celebrate. | 我们得庆祝一番 |
[26:45] | How about going out for a late dinner? | 一起出去吃正餐怎么样 |
[26:46] | Somewhere not — not in an airport? | 离开机场…找个餐厅 |
[26:49] | Hey, that sounds great. | 这主意不错 |
[27:29] | Says here you’re 44. | 按护照上算你都44岁了 |
[27:30] | I moisturize. | 我保养得好 |
[27:32] | Sit tight, okay? | 待这别动 |
[27:35] | I thought you said they were good fakes. | 你不是说伪造地很真吗 |
[27:36] | I thought they were. I made them myself. | 我也觉得很真 我亲自做的 |
[27:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:40] | If my GPS were working out here, | 如果GPS没出差错 |
[27:42] | I’m pretty sure it’ll tell you we made it across the border. | 咱们肯定已经跨越边境了 |
[27:46] | Great. So, just another six more miles before we find civilization, | 很好 再走6英里就能看到人烟了 |
[27:50] | assuming we don’t freeze to death before that. | 前提是在那之前我们没被冻死 |
[27:55] | Sorry. I’m just really pissed off at Ryan. | 抱歉 瑞恩气坏我了 |
[27:57] | What did he do? Besides show up. | 除了现身训练营 他还做什么了 |
[28:00] | Oh, he just likes to get into my head, keep us tied together. | 他特喜欢控制我的想法 把我俩联系在一起 |
[28:03] | It’s so… | 实在… |
[28:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:08] | As much as I love for you to hate the guy, | 尽管我希望你能怨恨他 |
[28:09] | Ryan didn’t switch teams. | 但瑞恩没有调换队员 |
[28:11] | I did. | 我换的 |
[28:13] | But it doesn’t matter, right? | 但这也无关紧要了 对吧 |
[28:14] | ‘Cause we’re out here in the cold, it’s getting late… | 我们在一片冰天雪地里 天也越来越黑… |
[28:19] | Hope you know how to pick a lock. | 希望你会撬锁 |
[28:25] | You were right. I’m glad we came. | 你说得没错 真庆幸我们来了 |
[28:27] | I really can’t thank you enough for pushing me to do this. | 太感谢你强迫着我来见面了 |
[28:30] | Hey, I want to go get changed for dinner, | 我想换件衣服去吃晚餐 |
[28:32] | but I can’t find my phone. Have you seen it? | 可我找不到手机了 你看到我手机了吗 |
[28:34] | Uh, no. Go get changed. I’ll find it. | 没看到 快去换吧 我来找 |
[28:37] | I’m sure it’s around here somewhere. | 肯定就在这附近 |
[28:48] | You think he took the bait? | 你觉得他上钩了吗 |
[28:49] | Well, he loves her, so he’ll sell her on it. | 他爱她 肯定会劝她的 |
[28:53] | And she’ll do anything | 她为了能再见到我们 |
[28:54] | if she thinks it means seeing us again. | 什么事都会答应 |
[28:57] | Once the transfer goes through, | 转账一到 |
[28:58] | we’ll get the next flight out. | 我们就坐下一班航班离开 |
[28:59] | Yep. | 好的 |
[29:08] | You’re late. Where’s the asset? | 你们迟到了 线人呢 |
[29:12] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁 |
[29:16] | So they need you for whatever they’re planning. | 不管真凶有何图谋 你才是他想要的人 |
[29:19] | Which makes you our last chance at stopping this monster. | 所以你是我们阻止这个禽兽的最后机会 |
[29:21] | Any idea what the terrorist might need from you? | 你知道恐怖分子为什么需要你吗 |
[29:23] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[29:24] | It might have something to do with the fact | 也可能是跟 |
[29:26] | that I cracked the NSA’s encryption software | 我破解了国安局的加密软件 |
[29:28] | and got all the U.S. Military codes. | 并破解了美国军方的全部密码有关 |
[29:30] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[29:32] | Where are they? | 密码在哪 |
[29:33] | In here. | 这里 |
[29:35] | You’re a living, breathing threat to national security. | 你是国家安全的致命威胁 |
[29:37] | Why would you do something like that? | 你为什么要做这种事 |
[29:39] | The short answer? To prevent a third world war. | 简言之 是为了阻止第三次世界大战 |
[29:41] | If we hand you over | 如果我们没搞清 |
[29:42] | without figuring out what the Voice is planning, | 神秘来电人的企图 就把你交了出去 |
[29:44] | you might play a part in starting one right now. | 你这会没准就在参与挑起世界大战了 |
[29:46] | Exactly. We don’t know anything. | 没错 我们一无所知 |
[29:48] | And the Voice might call any minute. | “神秘来电人”随时都会打来电话 |
[29:49] | The only clue we have is a break-in | 目前掌握的唯一线索 |
[29:51] | at the Columbia University lab. | 就是有人闯入了哥大实验室 |
[29:53] | So keep talking, okay? | 你们继续讨论 |
[29:55] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[29:57] | To handle Ryan. | 去搞定瑞恩 |
[30:02] | Glad you could join us. | 感谢你的到来 |
[30:04] | Looks like we need to talk. | 看来我们得谈谈了 |
[30:06] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[30:07] | Oh, I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[30:07] | How about identity theft, fraud, | 不如先说说盗用身份 诈骗 |
[30:11] | conspiring to steal a government asset, | 密谋偷抢政府线人 |
[30:12] | stealing a government asset? | 偷抢政府线人 |
[30:14] | Look, Ryan, I know you’ve been under a lot of pressure lately, | 听着 瑞恩 我知道你最近压力很大 |
[30:17] | but this is crazy. | 但你这么说太荒唐了 |
[30:19] | I figured it out when I got to the safe house. | 我到了安全屋才知道是怎么回事 |
[30:22] | What safe house? | 什么安全屋 |
[30:24] | Look — I’ve been in the office all day today. | 我今天一整天都在办公室 |
[30:26] | Check the logs. Go ahead. | 查下记录就知道了 |
[30:33] | That’s impossible, unless… | 这不可能 除非… |
[30:35] | unless you were working with Simon. | 除非你跟西蒙是同谋 |
[30:37] | You both took that asset. | 你们合伙劫走了那个线人 |
[30:39] | Alex, you’re putting everybody at risk by lying, | 艾丽克丝 你这样撒谎让大家都有危险 |
[30:41] | so why don’t you just come clean and tell O’Connor what you did, | 不如赶快跟奥康纳坦白吧 |
[30:43] | or this thing’s gonna come right | 不然这下场就是 |
[30:44] | – back at you and bite you in the… – Enough. Enough, okay? | -你自食其果… -够了 别说了 |
[30:46] | Clearly, Alex knows nothing about this. | 很显然 艾丽克丝对此一无所知 |
[30:48] | None of us have really been ourselves the past few months, | 过去的几个月我们过得都很糟 |
[30:51] | have we? | 是吧 |
[30:52] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[30:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[30:58] | What? She’s lying. She was there. | 怎么了 她在说谎 她当时在那儿 |
[31:00] | – She must have hacked the system. – You’re starting to sound like her. | -她肯定是黑进系统 -你越来越像她了 |
[31:02] | Talk to the CIA! | 联系中情局 |
[31:03] | They’ll tell you what happened because they can ID her. | 他们会告诉你详情 因为他们能指认她 |
[31:06] | After you created a situation that left a CIA asset exposed? | 哪有脸再联系 你使中情局的线人曝光 |
[31:10] | An asset that they now claim | 他们现在却称 |
[31:12] | they never had in the first place. | 他们从未监禁过此人 |
[31:14] | I wonder why. | 原因不言而喻啊 |
[31:15] | The FBI can’t suffer another black eye | 联调局不能再让内部领导 |
[31:17] | from the hands of one of its own leaders. | 再补自己一刀了 |
[31:19] | Now my ass is on the line with the CIA. | 现在我得罪了中情局 |
[31:22] | And yours is, too. | 你也是 |
[31:29] | Caleb, what are you doing here? | 凯勒布 你怎么来了 |
[31:31] | I’m here to make sure that you guys are leaving. | 我来赶你们走 |
[31:35] | And why should we do that? | 我们为什么要走 |
[31:37] | You came here to con Shelby out of more money. | 你们过来是为了骗谢尔比更多钱 |
[31:40] | Our allowance dried up. I-It… You know that. | 我们没有生活费了… 你懂的 |
[31:43] | We need more. | 我们需要更多钱 |
[31:43] | I left Shelby’s phone so I could listen in. | 我留下了谢尔比的电话 以便窃听 |
[31:45] | I heard everything. | 我什么都听见了 |
[31:47] | You do realize that this will destroy her? | 你们知道这会让她崩溃吧 |
[31:50] | I have never worried about her. | 我从没担心过她 |
[31:52] | And that’s exactly your problem. | 这正是你的问题 |
[31:53] | You have no idea the choices that we had to make. | 你不知道我们做这个决定有多难 |
[31:57] | We gave Shelby a good life, kept her out of all this. | 我们让谢尔比过上了好日子 不用承受这一切 |
[32:00] | She’s lucky. | 她很幸运 |
[32:01] | She’s lucky to have parents that came all the way here | 她很幸运 父母大老远跑来看她 |
[32:03] | not because they love her but be– | 不是因为他们爱她 而是 |
[32:04] | Because it was necessary. Yes. | 因为我们有求于她 没错 |
[32:06] | You guys are not getting a cent. | 你们一分钱都拿不到 |
[32:07] | Shelby may feel differently about that | 等我们跟谢尔比吃过晚饭后 |
[32:09] | after we discuss it over dinner. | 她可能就会给我们钱了 |
[32:10] | What exactly makes you think | 你凭什么觉得 |
[32:12] | that I’m gonna let you lie to her again? | 我会让你们再骗她一次 |
[32:13] | And what is your plan, exactly? | 而你又能怎么办呢 |
[32:16] | 15 years apart, and Shelby’s finally reunited | 谢尔比终于能与分开15年的父母 |
[32:18] | with her long-lost parents. | 团圆相聚 |
[32:20] | You said it herself — this will destroy her. | 你自己说的 她知道真相会崩溃的 |
[32:22] | Do you really want to be the person to do that? | 你真想当那个戳破她梦想的人吗 |
[32:24] | Shelby’s gonna give us the money. | 谢尔比会给我们钱 |
[32:26] | We’ll stay in touch with her. Shelby stays happy. | 我们跟她保持联系 谢尔比也会幸福下去 |
[32:29] | Everybody wins. | 这是双赢 |
[32:32] | I will transfer $5 million into your account right now | 我现在就将五百万转到你们的账户 |
[32:36] | under one condition. | 只有一个条件 |
[32:39] | This is the last time. | 这是最后一次 |
[32:41] | Shelby never sees or hears from either one of you again. | 你们不准再跟谢尔比见面或通电话 |
[32:44] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[32:48] | And what if we don’t agree? | 如果我们不同意呢 |
[32:51] | You guys are war criminals. | 你们俩是战犯 |
[32:54] | I’ll just tell the FBI that you guys are still alive. | 我会向联调局举报你们还活着 |
[32:57] | And then I’ll personally make sure that you guys hang | 然后我将亲自上阵 |
[33:00] | for every single thing that you’ve done. | 确保你们被处死 |
[33:12] | I made it. | 我通过了 |
[33:13] | My plane boards in 10. | 十分钟后登机 |
[33:15] | Nice job, Amin, | 干得漂亮 阿敏 |
[33:15] | but you’re not the first one to make it through security. | 但你不是第一个通过安检的人 |
[33:20] | No, but my sister has already landed in D.C. | 但我姐已经到达华盛顿了 |
[33:22] | We worked together. | 我俩是一组的 |
[33:24] | Having a twin presents certain strategic advantages. | 双胞胎在行动中具有战略优势 |
[33:27] | Maybe now you’ll reconsider your position on our program? | 你现在能重新审视双胞胎计划了吗 |
[33:30] | Well, that’s all well and good, but you failed. | 这想法确实不错 但你失败了 |
[33:33] | You were the one that was supposed to make it back, Raina, | 你才是应该回去的那一个 蕾娜 |
[33:35] | not your sister. | 不是你姐 |
[33:43] | Raina’s home. | 蕾娜回家了 |
[33:44] | I’m Nimah. | 我是妮尔麦 |
[33:49] | This is our last chance. You sure it’s gonna work? | 这是我们最后一次机会 你确定能成吗 |
[33:52] | 80% — if we commit. | 如果我们豁出去的话 80%吧 |
[33:54] | Please remove all belts and shoes. | 请解开腰带 脱掉鞋子 |
[34:03] | I’m afraid this isn’t enough public indecency | 恐怕这还够不成公开猥亵罪 |
[34:05] | to get us deported. | 让我们被逐出境 |
[34:21] | Hey, sorry I’m late. Are my parents down yet? | 抱歉 我迟到了 我父母下来了吗 |
[34:24] | Uh, they had to cancel. | 他们不得不取消了 |
[34:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:28] | They said that they had a security scare | 他们说担心自身安危 |
[34:30] | and they had to take off. | 不得不离开了 |
[34:31] | But that they also said that they want to see you again soon, | 但他们还说很想再见你 |
[34:34] | that they’ll be in touch. | 会再联系你 |
[34:40] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:42] | Yeah. Yeah, no. I’m glad they’re staying safe. | 没事 我很高兴他们安然无恙 |
[34:46] | For years, I’d pray for a miracle | 这么多年 我一直祈求奇迹出现 |
[34:48] | that I could see them one more time. | 我能再见他们一次 |
[34:50] | And now I’m just so happy that we found them. | 如今 我很高兴我们找到了他们 |
[34:54] | Well, that you found them. | 是你找到了他们 |
[34:55] | I would have liked to say goodbye, but… | 要是能跟他们道个别就好了 但 |
[34:58] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[34:59] | Well, you know, let me make it a little better. | 让我来补偿一下你吧 |
[35:02] | My dad pulled some strings, and he got us a private jet. | 我爸动用了一些关系 弄了一辆私人飞机 |
[35:06] | So, that means no customs or security to worry about. | 所以我们不用担心海关或安检了 |
[35:11] | Oh, kiss that Anchorage office goodbye. | 不用被派往安克雷奇分局了 |
[35:24] | You mad at me? | 你生我气吗 |
[35:25] | No, I’m mad at myself. | 不 我是气我自己 |
[35:28] | First I meddle in your life, | 我先是干涉你的生活 |
[35:29] | and then I force you to pair up just to prove a point. | 接着又为私怨而强行拉你做搭档 |
[35:34] | You have every right to doubt my abilities, | 你绝对有权质疑我的能力 |
[35:37] | to — to be annoyed with me. | 有资格烦我 |
[35:39] | You don’t annoy me, Alex. | 我不烦你 艾丽克丝 |
[35:41] | You distract me. | 你让我分心 |
[35:44] | You pull my focus. | 让我不能集中 |
[35:46] | I tried not to lean into it… | 我试着不栽进去… |
[35:48] | and then Ryan showed up. | 然后瑞恩出现了 |
[35:50] | And after everything that I heard about you two… | 我知道了你俩的往事后 |
[35:53] | I had to step away. | 不得不退出 |
[35:56] | When you’re around… | 你在我身边时 |
[35:59] | you’re all I can think about. | 我的心思都在你身上 |
[36:04] | You’re — You’re shivering. | 你在发抖 |
[36:06] | It’s 12 below out, and my clothes are soaking wet. | 外面零下12度 我衣服还全都湿了 |
[36:09] | Thought that stuff would warm me up, | 以为那东西能让我暖和起来 |
[36:10] | but it tastes like… maple syrup. | 但喝着像枫糖浆 |
[36:14] | Well, then we should get you out of those clothes. | 那我们该帮你把湿衣服脱掉啊 |
[36:18] | Don’t tell me that line has ever actually worked for you. | 别跟我说你这招”撩兵哥哥”好用啊 |
[36:46] | Please tell me you guys have figured out what the Voice is planning. | 拜托你们查出”神秘来电人”的图谋了 |
[36:48] | We still don’t know anything. | 我们还是什么都不知道 |
[36:50] | Everything Will knows poses a threat to national security, | 威尔知道的一切都会对国土安全造成威胁 |
[36:52] | but we can’t draw a clear line between any of it | 但我们不能确定这些跟实验室被闯 |
[36:55] | and the break-in at the lab. | 有什么关联 |
[36:58] | Ryan again? | 又是瑞恩吗 |
[36:59] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[37:00] | The coordinates to the drop point. | 交人地点的坐标 |
[37:04] | We just ran out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[37:12] | You have to run, Will. | 你必须得逃走 威尔 |
[37:14] | We can deal with the consequences, | 我们可以承担后果 |
[37:15] | but we can’t give the Voice the final piece that they need. | 但不能帮”神秘来电人”完成最后一步 |
[37:18] | And I’m not sending you to your death. | 我不会让你去送死 |
[37:21] | Turning me over has the highest chance for success | 就目前情况来看 把我交出去 |
[37:23] | given the current circumstances. | 才最有机会成功 |
[37:25] | No one is going to get hurt, | 不会再有人受伤 |
[37:27] | and you’ll have a fighting chance | 我进入内部的话 |
[37:28] | at stopping the Voice with me in there. | 可以帮你阻止”神秘来电人” |
[37:31] | We have no leads. | 我们没线索 |
[37:32] | You don’t need any more leads. | 你不需要线索了 |
[37:35] | All you need is me. | 你有我就够了 |
[37:36] | The Voice is smart, but so am I. | “神秘来电人”很聪明 但我也不差 |
[37:38] | I will help you stop this terrorist from the inside. | 我会帮你在内部阻止这个恐怖分子 |
[37:41] | As soon as I figure out their plan, | 只要我一查出他的图谋 |
[37:43] | I will find a way to contact you. | 就会想办法联系你 |
[37:46] | Just think of me as your personal Trojan horse. | 就当我是你的专属”特洛伊木马”[内奸] |
[37:50] | It’s a big risk. | 太危险了 |
[37:52] | Alex, the CIA was never going to let me go. | 艾丽克丝 中情局从没想过放我走 |
[37:55] | If this was 10 years ago, | 如果这是十年前 |
[37:56] | they would have already killed me. | 他们早就杀了我了 |
[37:59] | At least this way I have a chance to do some good. | 至少这样 我有机会做件好事 |
[38:06] | Look, um, about what I said at the airport… | 我之前在机场说的话 |
[38:08] | I’m glad you made it back in one piece. | 我很高兴你安然无恙回来了 |
[38:10] | I heard it was cold out there. | 我听说那边很冷 |
[38:12] | I’m also glad you’re about to apologize. | 我还很高兴你要跟我道歉 |
[38:14] | Thought you knew me better than that. | 以为你会更了解我呢 |
[38:16] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样觉得 |
[38:19] | I’d like to say I wish I didn’t assume the worst in you — | 我倒是希望没把你往坏处想 |
[38:21] | Then why don’t you? | 为什么没呢 |
[38:22] | Because I don’t know you at all, Ryan. | 因为我完全不了解你 瑞恩 |
[38:25] | I know your heart, but I don’t know you. | 我了解你的心意 但我不了解你的为人 |
[38:28] | I slept with Ryan Booth, the Marine I met on a plane. | 我睡了瑞恩·布斯 那个在飞机上遇见的大兵 |
[38:30] | I fell for Special Agent Booth, undercover at Quantico. | 我爱上了布斯特工 那个在匡提科的卧底 |
[38:34] | I said goodbye to Ryan at a party with his lovely ex-wife. | 我跟那个在聚会上携前妻而来的瑞恩道别 |
[38:38] | And here you are, Staff Counselor Booth, | 而此时你又成为布斯辅导员 |
[38:41] | who I’m supposed to have a professional relationship with? | 我该跟你怎么保持同事关系 |
[38:43] | I — | 我 |
[38:45] | All those people that you met are still me. | 这些身份都是我 |
[38:48] | And any one of them would have been more than fine. | 本来任何一个身份 我都能接受 |
[38:50] | But all of them together? It’s just… | 但交织在一起 实在… |
[38:54] | too many pieces of too many different puzzles. | 让人云里雾里 捉摸不透 |
[39:01] | I should probably get going, Staff Counselor. | 我该走了 辅导员 |
[39:02] | Yeah, Parrish, you probably should. | 是 帕里什 你走吧 |
[39:08] | To the 18 of you who made it across the border last night, | 祝贺昨晚成功越境的18位学员 |
[39:11] | your success is not a victory. | 而你们的成功并非胜利 |
[39:14] | If you can sneak across so easily, | 如果你们都能轻易偷渡出境 |
[39:15] | then so can the very traffickers | 那现实中的那些人贩 |
[39:17] | you will be working against in the field. | 也不在话下了 |
[39:19] | That being said, I was impressed, | 尽管如此 你们还是很厉害 |
[39:23] | especially with our winners, | 特别是获胜的人 |
[39:25] | who displayed great determination. | 展现了坚强的意志 |
[39:28] | Congratulations to Raina and Nimah. | 祝贺蕾娜与妮尔麦 |
[39:34] | They won not just because of hard work, | 她们不仅赢在努力上 |
[39:36] | but because of resourcefulness, | 还赢在足智多谋 |
[39:38] | which will be one of your most indispensable assets in the field, | 这也是你们在工作中必需掌握的手段 |
[39:42] | because this job will force you | 因为你们在工作中 |
[39:44] | to confront many difficult questions. | 需要面临很多棘手的难题 |
[39:47] | Ask yourself, what risks will you take | 扪心自问 危机关头 |
[39:49] | when everything is on the line? | 你愿意冒多大风险 |
[39:51] | The money for Sistemics is gone, | 给”系统教”的那笔钱已经没有了 |
[39:52] | so we have to find another way in. | 所以我们要想其他办法打入内部 |
[39:54] | Well, they already scheduled my intake meeting. | 他们已经安排了我入会 |
[39:56] | I’ll use my own money. | 我自掏腰包 |
[39:56] | No, they’ll trace it back to you. | 不行 他们会追踪到你头上的 |
[39:58] | No, they won’t. | 不会的 |
[39:59] | I’ll put it in a safety deposit box | 我会在之前你使用的银行里 |
[40:00] | at the same bank you were using. | 开一个保险箱 将钱放进去 |
[40:02] | You really want to help, don’t you? | 你真是想帮忙 是吧 |
[40:04] | How will you convince someone that you know the right way forward | 怎么去说服那些自认懂得最多的人 |
[40:07] | when they think they know best? | 你知道正确的途径 |
[40:09] | I spoke with the Bureau. | 我跟局里谈过了 |
[40:10] | It seems like your project | 看来双胞胎计划 |
[40:11] | might have some life in it after all. | 还是有可取之处的 |
[40:14] | I hope you understand that this means working harder than ever. | 我希望你明白这意味着你要更努力 |
[40:18] | It means moving back in together, | 意味着重新住到一起 |
[40:19] | being committed to matching perfectly. | 承若两人要表现一致 |
[40:22] | The end is near. | 终点在望 |
[40:23] | Now is the time to get it right. | 是时候把事做好了 |
[40:25] | Out in the field, there is no room for mistakes. | 实战中 绝对不容有失 |
[40:29] | Can you allow yourself to tell the truth | 你明知会有后果 |
[40:31] | even if you know the consequences? | 还会愿意说出真相吗 |
[40:34] | So, I’m thinking St. Kitts | 我在考虑 |
[40:35] | for the next meet-up with my parents. | 下次跟父母在圣基茨岛见面 |
[40:37] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:39] | Yeah, St. Kitts. That — | 好 圣基茨岛 |
[40:41] | That sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[40:42] | Because I promise you | 因为我保证 |
[40:44] | there will be questions without easy answers | 你们会面临不易解决的难题 |
[40:47] | and moments you never see coming. | 意料之外的状况 |
[41:02] | Wait! Are you sure about this? | 等下 你确定要这么做吗 |
[41:06] | It’s the only way. | 只有这个办法了 |
[41:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:16] | Wait. | 等下 |
[41:19] | You said this was the last thing. | 你说这是最后一件事了 |
[41:20] | It is the last thing for you. | 是你的最后一件事了 |
[41:22] | Not for him. | 而非他 |
[41:24] | Send Simon with Will. | 让西蒙跟威尔一起过来 |
[41:27] | No. | 不 |
[41:28] | No, that was not part of the deal. | 不 我们当初不是这样说的 |
[41:30] | No. No, Simon. No. | 不 不 西蒙 不 |
[41:32] | I got no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[41:33] | That’s what everyone else said, too. | 其他人也是这么说的 |
[41:35] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[41:38] | You got to let me go. | 你得让我走 |
[41:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:45] | I’ll be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[41:47] | I’ve come back from the dead before, right? | 我死而复生过 对吧 |
[41:55] | Thank you, Alex. You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢 艾丽克丝 你帮了我不少忙 |
[42:00] | You won’t hear from me again. | 我不会再联系你 |
[42:02] | Now hand your phone to the driver of the car. | 现在把手机交给司机 |
[42:05] | And take care. | 保重 |