时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Natalie Vasquez? | 娜塔莉·巴兹克斯 |
[00:02] | You know why she would request | 你们知道她有什么急事 |
[00:04] | an emergency leave of absence? | 需要请假吗 |
[00:05] | I got an e-mail from her this morning. | 今早我收到了她的邮件 |
[00:07] | Did something happen? | 她出什么事了吗 |
[00:07] | Alex, run! | 艾丽克丝 快跑 |
[00:09] | When I was 17, I was part of an organization. | 我17岁那年 我加入了一个组织 |
[00:12] | Like a cult? | 邪教组织吗 |
[00:12] | My dad rescued me. | 我爸营救了我 |
[00:14] | My son’s a greater danger to himself than you know. | 你不知道我儿子有多容易害死自己 |
[00:17] | But I do. I was there. | 但我知道 我当时在场 |
[00:19] | You thought if you blew yourself up | 你觉得你在法庭上 |
[00:20] | in the middle of the courthouse, | 把自己炸飞了 |
[00:21] | you would show people the truth? | 你就能让人们看到真相吗 |
[00:23] | I was just a kid! | 我那时还是个孩子 |
[00:24] | I’m on a rescue mission. | 我在进行一项救援任务 |
[00:26] | Who are you trying to rescue? | 你要营救谁 |
[00:27] | My best friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[00:28] | Ross tried to leave, too, but they wouldn’t let him. | 罗斯也想离开 但他们不准 |
[00:30] | You ready? Tonight’s the big night. | 你准备好了吗 今晚很重要 |
[00:32] | Besides the fact that I’ll be penetrating | 除了我要以假身份插入 |
[00:33] | a cult under a false identity, | 一个邪教组织 |
[00:35] | I’d call tonight pretty average. | 我倒觉得今晚挺普通的 |
[00:36] | Stop! | 住手 |
[00:38] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[00:38] | We have a connection, | 我们很来电 |
[00:39] | but I don’t think we should explore it any more | 但我们不该继续发展下去了 |
[00:41] | than we already have. | 就保持现在的状态吧 |
[00:42] | Your project might have some life in it. | 你们的计划可能还有一线生机 |
[00:44] | You’re not in the clear because I’m coming after you now. | 你还别得意 因为我会继续查你 |
[00:46] | I want to speak to Caleb. I know you’re hiding him. | 我要找凯勒布 我知道你把他藏起来了 |
[00:49] | – You need help. – I think you’re the only one that needs help. | -你需要治疗 -需要帮助的人是你吧 |
[00:52] | She fell for it. | 她上钩了 |
[00:53] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们到时候见 |
[01:20] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[01:21] | You’re fine. | 你没事 |
[01:22] | Why — Why’d you handcuff me to the radiator? | 你为什么把我铐在暖气上 |
[01:25] | You asked me to. | 你让我铐的 |
[01:29] | I feel cold. | 我好冷 |
[01:31] | And then hot. And then cold again. | 然后又热了 然后又冷了 |
[01:34] | I’m sorry to put you through all this, Alex. | 抱歉让你承受这些 艾丽克丝 |
[01:37] | God, no. | 天呐 别那么说 |
[01:39] | My mom and I had to dry out my dad | 我和我妈给我爸戒酒的次数 |
[01:41] | more times than I can count. | 都数不过来了 |
[01:44] | It’s gonna get worse before it gets better. | 好转之前会更加难受 |
[01:46] | Where the hell is she? | 她在哪呢 |
[01:48] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[01:50] | Off the grid. | 消失了 |
[01:51] | Her, Will, Simon. | 她 威尔 西蒙 |
[01:53] | And you really think that she could be behind this? | 你真认为她可能是幕后主使吗 |
[01:56] | I mean we know her. | 我们了解她啊 |
[01:59] | Nobody knows anybody. | 没人能了解任何人 |
[02:02] | Ever. | 根本不可能 |
[02:03] | So, how do we find her? | 那我们怎么找到她 |
[02:06] | Or Simon or Will or whoever’s behind that voice? | 还有西蒙 威尔和神秘来电的主人 |
[02:09] | The only thing we had was a bunch of level-A suits | 我们唯一的线索是哥大被闯入时 |
[02:11] | stolen in the Columbia break-in, and that led nowhere. | 失窃的绝密物品 而这也是条死路 |
[02:14] | Look, I — I got to go to work, and then I’ll be back. | 我得去上班了 我会回来的 |
[02:17] | Alex, wait. | 艾丽克丝 等等 |
[02:18] | We’re heading down a-a major conspiracy right now, | 我们要追查一个重大的阴谋论 |
[02:21] | and you’re gonna head to the FBI basement to push papers? | 你还要去联调局的地下室做文书工作吗 |
[02:24] | They’re gonna think something’s up if I don’t. | 我如果不去 他们会觉得有问题的 |
[02:26] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[02:27] | Alex, please, ple– | 艾丽克丝 求你 |
[02:41] | She left. I tried to stop her. | 她走了 我想阻止她来着 |
[02:49] | Come on up there. Show me you want this. | 上面的加油 让我看到你的决心 |
[02:52] | Just because it’s almost over | 虽然就快结束了 |
[02:53] | does not mean that you guys can give up now. | 但你们也不能现在放弃 |
[02:56] | You will receive temporary credentials, | 你们会分到临时证件 |
[02:58] | a uniform, and a red-handled gun. | 制服和一把红柄假枪 |
[03:01] | Always wear the uniform. | 要时刻穿制服 |
[03:03] | Always have your credentials. | 随身佩戴证件 |
[03:04] | – Right. – Poor bastards. | -是啊 -可怜虫 |
[03:06] | They have no idea what’s coming. | 他们根本不知道要面对什么 |
[03:08] | Somebody should tell them the bomb’s in the lectern. | 谁去告诉他们讲台里有炸弹 |
[03:10] | No. We didn’t get any help. Neither do the newbies. | 不 我们当年可没人帮 新来的也别想 |
[03:12] | Oh, stop being so cocky. | 别那么骄傲 |
[03:14] | In three weeks, we’re gonna be the newbies. | 再过三周 我们就成新人了 |
[03:24] | Did somebody get cut from Team Parrish? | 有人被从”帕里什队”踢出去了吗 |
[03:28] | Quit, actually. | 其实是自己离队 |
[03:30] | Better offer? | 有更好的人选吗 |
[03:32] | Please. | 拜托 |
[03:36] | At least we’ll be newbies | 至少等我们成了新人 |
[03:37] | that don’t have to do morning PT. | 就再不用做早间体能训练了 |
[03:38] | – Not gonna miss this. – Me too. | -我不会怀念这点 -我也是 |
[03:40] | Hey, anyone notice we’re down one? | 有人发现我们少了一个吗 |
[03:44] | Where’s Will? | 威尔呢 |
[03:45] | What, you didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah, some dudes jumped him on his morning jog. | 有人在他早上跑步时偷袭了他 |
[03:48] | He’s laid up at Monticello Medical Center. | 他躺在蒙蒂塞洛医疗中心呢 |
[03:50] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[03:54] | Liam, I was there. | 廉姆 我当时在场 |
[03:55] | I saw it. He wasn’t jogging. | 我看到了 他才没在跑步 |
[03:57] | He was being beaten within an inch of his life by Caleb. | 他在被凯勒布暴揍 险些丧命 |
[04:00] | Well, that’s not what Will said. Why would he lie? | 威尔可不是那么说的 他为什么要撒谎 |
[04:03] | Why would he protect the man that put him in the hospital? | 他为什么要保护害他进医院的人 |
[04:05] | Ask Caleb yourself | 自己去问凯勒布啊 |
[04:06] | when he gets back from this trip you let him go on. | 等他从你批的假回来之后 |
[04:08] | A family emergency. He drove home last night. | 家里有急事 他昨晚开车回家了 |
[04:11] | Caleb is not only violent, | 凯勒布不仅暴力 |
[04:12] | he is actively engaged with a cult. | 他还跟一个邪教有联系 |
[04:15] | He’s a danger to all of us. | 他对我们都有危险 |
[04:17] | Whatever you have against him, | 不管你对他有什么意见 |
[04:20] | let it go, Wyatt. | 放手吧 怀特 |
[04:21] | For your sake. | 为了你自己好 |
[04:24] | I went to visit Will last night. | 我昨晚去看威尔了 |
[04:26] | I’m skipping class right after this to go see him. | 我待会儿要翘课去看他 |
[04:28] | Good. | 好啊 |
[04:29] | You can see for yourself what your buddy Caleb — | 你可以亲眼看看你朋友凯勒布 |
[04:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:33] | What some dudes did to him. | 是那几个路人把他打成什么样 |
[04:35] | He’s not gonna get away with this, Iris. | 他不会逃脱制裁的 艾瑞丝 |
[04:37] | I’m gonna take care of it. I promise. | 我会解决的 我保证 |
[04:42] | Okay. Thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[04:46] | Hey, Drew. | 德鲁 |
[04:48] | Good luck up there. | 祝你好运 |
[04:49] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要运气 |
[04:52] | You sure? ‘Cause your hand’s shaking. | 真的吗 你的手在颤 |
[04:55] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:05] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[05:11] | What happened up there, Perales? | 怎么回事 佩拉尔 |
[05:13] | I lost my footing, sir. | 我没踩稳 长官 |
[05:15] | Won’t happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
[05:21] | How can a place called Hell’s Kitchen be nicer than Queens? | 叫地狱厨房的地方怎么可能比皇后区好呢 |
[05:24] | Maybe Alex can be our roommate. | 或许艾丽克丝可以做我们的室友 |
[05:26] | If she gets assigned to New York, too, | 如果她也被分到纽约的话 |
[05:28] | then we can afford Brooklyn. | 那我们就能租得起布鲁克林了 |
[05:30] | Alex, is something on your mind? | 艾丽克丝 你有心事吗 |
[05:34] | If you knew someone was sick and they were hiding it, | 如果你们知道有人病了 而且在隐瞒 |
[05:38] | would you say something? | 你会说什么吗 |
[05:40] | How sick? | 病得多重 |
[05:41] | Like sick enough to hurt themselves or someone else. | 足以伤到自己或其他人 |
[05:44] | If lives are at stake? | 如果攸关性命 |
[05:46] | You do your duty. You have to say something. | 那你得尽职 你得上报 |
[05:48] | Without a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[05:49] | Our duty is to the Bureau before ourselves. | 我们首先得对联调局尽责 |
[05:53] | Now, are you gonna tell us who this is? | 你要不要告诉我们究竟是谁 |
[05:55] | You know, honestly, I shouldn’t have said anything. | 老实说 我就不该说什么的 |
[05:57] | It’s none of my business. | 不关我的事 |
[06:02] | Three more weeks. | 再过三周 |
[06:04] | That’s all you have left until those doors fly open | 大门就要打开 |
[06:06] | and we send you out into the real world. | 我们就要送你们进入真实世界 |
[06:08] | Now, you’ve made your requests for where you want to work. | 你们已提交了理想工作地点的申请 |
[06:11] | Deciding what you want to do is just as important. | 而决定从事哪方面工作也同样重要 |
[06:14] | Counteterrorism. Behavioral Science. | 反恐 行为科学 |
[06:16] | There are over 20 different programs within the Bureau. | 局里有二十个不同的项目 |
[06:19] | Choose wisely, and you’re in the pocket. | 选择明智 就能如鱼得水 |
[06:21] | Choose poorly, all of this will have been for nothing. | 选得不好 这一切就白费了 |
[06:24] | But how to decide, | 但该如何决定 |
[06:25] | how to know the role you’re most suited for. | 怎么知道自己最合适什么角色 |
[06:28] | Well, we’re here to help. | 我们会帮你们 |
[06:30] | Today is the day you pick your top three choices. | 今天你们要选出最心仪的三项志愿 |
[06:33] | Think of this as Quantico’s version of career day. | 就当是匡提科版的求职日吧 |
[06:36] | We’ve brought in representatives | 我们叫来了 |
[06:37] | from every major program to talk to you. | 所有重大项目的代表跟你们交谈 |
[06:40] | Hostage Rescue. OPR. | 人质营救 职责部 |
[06:42] | Organized Crime. Cyber. | 有组织犯罪 网络犯罪 |
[06:44] | Every program that you have been jockeying for. | 所有你们挤破头想进去的项目 |
[06:48] | So come on down and meet your future. | 下来见见你们的未来吧 |
[06:52] | Raina and Nimah, since you’ve already been assigned | 蕾娜 妮尔麦 你们已经被派往 |
[06:55] | to the JTTF out of New York, | 纽约联合反恐小组了 |
[06:57] | I thought you should spend the day | 你们今天应该 |
[06:58] | getting to know your handler | 跟你们的联络人熟悉一下 |
[07:00] | Agent Marshall Freed. | 马歇尔·弗里德探员 |
[07:02] | – My name’s – I’ll just call you “One” and “Two.” Okay? | -我叫 -我就喊你们1号和2号 好吗 |
[07:04] | But we have names. | 但我们是有名字的 |
[07:05] | Yeah, and teams have numbers. | 队伍还有编号呢 |
[07:07] | I’m the coach, so what I say goes. | 我是教练 都听我的 |
[07:09] | With all due respect, Miranda never — | 恕我直言 米兰达从未 |
[07:11] | Miranda’s gone, right? | 米兰达不是走了吗 |
[07:13] | Get used to it. Let’s go. | 习惯吧 我们走 |
[07:16] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[07:16] | Yeah. What’s up? | 好 什么事 |
[07:18] | It has been brought to my attention | 我得知 |
[07:20] | that you’ve been made aware | 你了解到了 |
[07:21] | of a NAT’s undisclosed medical condition. | 一个新生对其医疗状况有所隐瞒 |
[07:22] | If you know something about another NAT, | 如果你了解某个新生的情况 |
[07:24] | something we don’t, | 而我们对此不知情 |
[07:25] | it’s your responsibility to tell me. | 你有责任告诉我 |
[07:27] | Look, it’s just a suspicion. I’m not even sure. | 只是怀疑而已 我都不确定 |
[07:29] | And anyway, you know what? Do your own spy work. | 而且 你自己去做间谍吧 |
[07:33] | It’s your duty to disclose. | 你有责任告诉我 |
[07:35] | Not if it’s gonna ruin someone’s life. | 如果这会毁了别人的生活就不行 |
[07:36] | Trust me, if there’s anybody that knows | 相信我 如果说有谁知道 |
[07:37] | the cost of not telling the truth, it’s me. | 不说实话的代价 那就是我 |
[07:45] | Ah, thank you. You’re welcome. | 谢谢 不客气 |
[07:46] | Mr. Ryan? Ryan Booth? | 瑞恩先生 瑞恩·布斯 |
[07:48] | I am Rosa. Natalie Vasquez’s mom. | 我是罗莎 娜塔莉·巴兹克斯的妈妈 |
[07:51] | They told me you were here. | 他们让我来这里找你 |
[07:52] | No, of course. Hello. | 当然 你好 |
[07:54] | I’m sorry to come to see you like this, | 抱歉这样跑来找你 |
[07:56] | but I came up from Laredo | 但我从拉雷多过来 |
[07:58] | to find out why Natalie hasn’t returned my calls. | 想弄清娜塔莉怎么不回我电话 |
[08:02] | I was told that she requested emergency leave. | 我得知她申请了紧急事假 |
[08:05] | What for? | 什么事 |
[08:06] | What would keep her from calling her mother? | 什么事让她都不回妈妈电话 |
[08:08] | Wait. When is the last time that you heard from her? | 等等 你最后什么时候收到她消息的 |
[08:11] | Not — Not an e-mail or anything. | 不是电邮之类的 |
[08:12] | When was the last time you heard her voice? | 你最后什么时候听到她的声音的 |
[08:14] | Last Wednesday. | 上周三 |
[08:19] | All right. I need your old DITU access protocols. | 好了 我需要你以前的截获访问码 |
[08:22] | Then we can trace Shelby’s e-mails and locate her. | 这样我们就能追踪谢尔比的邮件 找到她 |
[08:25] | They’re not just gonna let you in there. | 他们不会放你进去的 |
[08:26] | I mean, what excuse are you gonna give? | 你要用什么借口啊 |
[08:28] | That you lost your keys and you need access | 你丢了钥匙 需要使用 |
[08:30] | to all the CCTV cameras in Williamsburg to find them? | 全威廉斯堡的监控来找吗 |
[08:33] | Why don’t you just come back here | 你回来吧 |
[08:34] | and we’ll figure something else out? | 我们一起想别的办法 |
[08:36] | And if Shelby’s a terrorist, she’s underground, | 如果谢尔比是恐怖分子 她肯定藏起来了 |
[08:38] | and she’s staying there. | 而且不会出来 |
[08:39] | You’re not gonna find her. She’s smarter than that. | 你找不到她的 她没那么笨 |
[08:41] | Apparently not. | 看来并不是这样 |
[08:43] | I’m staring right at her. | 我正看着她呢 |
[08:45] | She’s inside the FBI. | 她在联调局 |
[08:59] | Parrish, you don’t have clearance to be in here. | 帕里什 你没权限进来 |
[09:01] | Yes, I know. Um — Um, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[09:03] | I just had to say hi to an old friend. | 我就是得跟老朋友打个招呼 |
[09:05] | I didn’t know you were back in town. | 我不知道你回来了 |
[09:07] | No, I didn’t tell you. | 我没告诉你 |
[09:08] | We’re upgrading our security system, | 我们在升级安全系统 |
[09:10] | and Miss Wyatt noticed that our old O.S. | 怀特小姐发现我们的老操作系统 |
[09:12] | wasn’t doing us any favors. | 已经不能用了 |
[09:14] | So she volunteered to personally supervise our transition | 所以她亲自主动过来监督系统升级成 |
[09:17] | to McGregor-Wyatt’s software and hardware. | 麦格雷戈·怀特软件与硬件 |
[09:20] | That’s so kind of you. | 你人真好 |
[09:22] | Your old stomping grounds, huh? | 故地重游 |
[09:25] | Must be fun to be back. | 回来的感觉一定不错吧 |
[09:26] | So, met any of our classmates while you’ve been here? | 在这有看到老同学吗 |
[09:29] | No, I’m just here on business. | 没有 我来只是为了公事 |
[09:32] | Why don’t you stop by when you have a second? | 有空来我这坐坐吧 |
[09:34] | Uh, it’s been way too long. | 好久不见了 |
[09:36] | Oh, and here I was thinking it hadn’t been long enough. | 我觉得还不够久呢 |
[09:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:42] | So, page eight. | 第八页 |
[09:45] | Did you reach Vasquez? | 你联系到巴兹克斯了吗 |
[09:46] | I went by her place and looked around. | 我去她家看了看 |
[09:49] | Yes, I still have a key. That’s not the point. | 没错 我还有她家钥匙 这不是重点 |
[09:51] | Everything’s still there. | 她的东西都原封不动 |
[09:52] | Her clothes, her laptop, her passport. | 衣服 笔记本电脑 护照 |
[09:54] | What does that tell you? | 这说明什么 |
[09:55] | You haven’t told me anything that can’t be explained | 你还没能向我证明 |
[09:58] | by a last-minute getaway. | 这不是临时逃跑 |
[09:59] | No, no, no. I had the guys check her credit cards, | 不不不 我让人查了她的信用卡 |
[10:01] | ping her cell. | 追踪她的手机 |
[10:02] | Zero activity. | 没有任何记录 |
[10:03] | The last cellphone ping was six days ago near Ward’s Island. | 上次通话记录是在六天前的沃德岛附近 |
[10:06] | 10:13 p.m. | 晚上10点13分 |
[10:07] | That’s 30 minutes before Alex showed up to my apartment crying. | 而30分钟后 艾丽克丝跑来我的公寓大哭不止 |
[10:10] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[10:11] | That doesn’t mean it’s a coincidence. | 这并不是巧合 |
[10:14] | Fine. I’ll take it to Miranda. | 好吧 我去告诉米兰达 |
[10:15] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[10:16] | Not until we figure out what happened and find proof. | 我们要先了解事情经过 找到证据 |
[10:21] | So, what’s next for the day? | 今天接下来做什么 |
[10:22] | Are we going to further develop our undercover identities or not? | 到底继不继续研究卧底身份了 |
[10:25] | Maybe learn how to collect intelligence? | 或者学习怎么获取情报 |
[10:28] | Give me 5,000 words on each of these cases. | 每个案子写五千字报告交给我 |
[10:32] | Cartel killings? | 贩毒集团杀人案 |
[10:33] | What does this have to do | 这和潜入极端分子的窝点 |
[10:34] | with infiltrating an extremist cell? | 有什么关系 |
[10:36] | You know, it’s a myth that Arab women are submissive. | 他们说阿拉伯女人很顺从是谣言 |
[10:39] | It really is. | 这是真的 |
[10:41] | Agent Freed, we just need a little more context. | 弗里德探员 我们只是想了解一下情况 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:46] | How about chain of command? | 听从命令怎么样 |
[10:48] | There’s your context. | 这就是你们所要了解的情况 |
[10:50] | When you’re finished, swing by my place. | 完成后 到我这来 |
[10:54] | That’s it. I’m texting Liam now. | 够了 我要给廉姆发短信 |
[10:57] | Career day? | 求职日 |
[10:58] | Could this feel more like high school? | 这还能更像高中一点吗 |
[11:00] | Who’s your first stop? | 你的首选是谁 |
[11:01] | It’s the rep from White Collar. | 白领犯罪科的代表 |
[11:03] | You want to bust billionaires? | 你想抓亿万富翁 |
[11:04] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[11:06] | An assignment where I get to meet my future husband | 可以被派去见到我未来老公 |
[11:09] | and arrest him? | 并拘捕他 |
[11:10] | Sign me up. | 必须加入啊 |
[11:12] | The cartels own half the border | 德尔里奥和拉雷多之间一半的地界 |
[11:13] | between Del Rio and Laredo, | 都属于贩毒集团 |
[11:14] | and they do not play nice. | 他们都是狠角色 |
[11:16] | Then again, neither do I. | 再次声明 我也是 |
[11:20] | I’m gonna go wander. | 我去逛逛 |
[11:24] | – Alex, right? – Yes. Hi. | -艾丽克丝 对吧 -没错 你好 |
[11:27] | You’re from OPR, right? | 你是职责部的对吗 |
[11:28] | Fred Baxter. | 佛瑞德·巴克斯特 |
[11:29] | We’ve actually met, but you were just a kid. | 我们其实见过 但你当时还是个孩子 |
[11:32] | I, uh — I went through here with your father. | 我和你父亲同期入营 |
[11:35] | He was one of the most exciting and inspiring men I’ve known. | 他是我心目中最振奋 最激励的人之一 |
[11:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:41] | I know the Office of Professional Responsibility isn’t sexy, | 我知道职责部并不吸引人 |
[11:44] | but is there anything I can answer for you? | 但你有什么问题要问吗 |
[11:49] | Actually, yes. | 其实 是的 |
[11:50] | There is. | 确实有 |
[11:52] | Well, C.T. sounds amazing. | CT听起来很棒 |
[11:54] | But what do you guys do for fun? | 你们一般娱乐活动是什么 |
[11:56] | For fun, we work. | 我们工作就是娱乐 |
[11:58] | Yeah, but when you’re not working. | 你们闲余的时候呢 |
[12:00] | At C.T., we call that sleeping. | 在CT 闲余时间就是睡觉时间 |
[12:04] | Look, if it’s a friend you’re worried about medically, | 如果你担心你朋友的身体状况 |
[12:08] | OPR’s guidelines are very clear. | 职责部的条例非常清楚 |
[12:10] | You have to say something. | 你必须得上报 |
[12:11] | Turn in a friend? | 出卖朋友吗 |
[12:12] | There’s no other way this ends well. | 其他的方法不会有好结果的 |
[12:17] | So, Cyber Crime is the latest frontier in law enforcement. | 网络犯罪部是执法机构最先进的部门 |
[12:20] | We know it’s not glamorous. | 这不是个能让你出风头的部门 |
[12:22] | You’ll spend more hours a day in a small, dark room | 比你们抓的犯人 |
[12:24] | than the people you put behind bars. | 待在小黑屋里时间更久 |
[12:26] | But you’ll be keeping America safe. | 但你们会保卫美国的安全 |
[12:30] | Agent Ruiz? Hi. I’m Shelby Wyatt. | 鲁伊斯探员 我是谢尔比·怀特 |
[12:33] | Ah. They said you’d be stopping by. | 他们说你会来的 |
[12:35] | I’ve been covering Sistemics for years. | 我研究”系统教”已经多年了 |
[12:37] | They recruit extensively online. | 他们在网上大量招募人士 |
[12:40] | You know, I’m glad you feel strongly, | 我很高兴你这么坚定 |
[12:42] | but I should warn you, | 但我要提醒你 |
[12:44] | we’ve never been able to catch them in anything. | 我们从没能找到他们的任何罪证 |
[12:46] | And what goes on in there past those introductory assessments, | 通过入会评估以后的情况 |
[12:49] | that remains a mystery to us. | 我们仍无从得知 |
[12:51] | How would someone find out? | 要怎么查 |
[12:54] | How big’s your checkbook? | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[12:58] | Thank you all for picking your top three choices. | 感谢大家选出了最心仪的三项志愿 |
[13:00] | And while many of you will be placed in these programs, | 有些人会被选进这些项目 |
[13:03] | most of you will not. | 而大部分人并不会 |
[13:05] | That’s because today wasn’t about you checking them out. | 因为今天并不是让你们来了解他们 |
[13:07] | It was about them checking you out. | 而是他们来审查你们 |
[13:10] | They’ve read your files. | 他们看了你们的资料 |
[13:12] | They’ve met you one-on-one. | 也面对面聊过了 |
[13:13] | Inside each of these envelopes | 这些信封里 |
[13:16] | are the names of the programs interested in you. | 写着对你们有兴趣的项目名称 |
[13:18] | A red envelope | 红色的信封 |
[13:19] | means that you’ve received interest from one program. | 代表有一个项目有意邀请你 |
[13:22] | A white envelope | 白色信封 |
[13:23] | means you’ve received interest from multiple programs. | 代表几个项目都有意邀请你 |
[13:26] | You get to choose your own adventure. | 你的冒险旅程由你做主 |
[13:28] | Finally, trainees with a green envelope | 最后 拿到绿色信封的学员 |
[13:30] | have received interest from one of our elite units, | 说明精英部门有意邀请你 |
[13:32] | and your day is just getting started. | 你们一天的才刚刚开始 |
[13:35] | Ray. | 雷 |
[13:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[13:38] | You’ll be taking part in an HRT training drill | 你们会参加一次人质救援演练 |
[13:40] | for further evaluation. | 来被进一步评估 |
[13:42] | Fletcher and Chang, team one. | 弗莱彻和张 第一队 |
[13:44] | Perales and Parrish, team two. | 佩拉尔和帕里什 第二队 |
[13:46] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[13:56] | We’re talking about someone deep | 重点是有人潜入了 |
[13:57] | inside the FBI security system. | 联调局的安保系统 |
[13:59] | Servers go dark in two minutes. | 两分钟后服务器将断开连接 |
[14:02] | Do you know what she could do once this is activated? | 你知道系统被激活后 她能做什么吗 |
[14:05] | Shelby could spy on anyone. | 谢尔比可以监视所有人 |
[14:06] | Order an HRT team anywhere. | 将人质援救小组派往各地 |
[14:08] | Change security measures at Federal buildings. | 变更联邦大楼的安保措施 |
[14:11] | Whether she is “The Voice” or she’s working for them, | 无论她是”神秘来电人” 还是为此人卖命 |
[14:14] | we’re in serious trouble once her system’s activated. | 一旦她的系统被激活 我们麻烦就大了 |
[14:17] | You don’t have to educate me | 你不用告诉我 |
[14:18] | on the minefield that is Shelby Wyatt. | 谢尔比·怀特有多危险 |
[14:20] | I’m just not convinced that some software upgrade | 我只是不相信升级系统软件 |
[14:22] | is cover for a Legion of Doom operation. | 是为了掩护恐怖分子行动 |
[14:25] | You can give her the benefit of the doubt all you want. | 你可以尽管为她开脱 |
[14:28] | I don’t have that luxury. | 我可不行 |
[14:29] | Well, if you get me remote access to the server, | 如果你能帮我远程登录那台服务器 |
[14:31] | I could tell you what she’s doing. | 我就能告诉你她的目的 |
[14:32] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[14:34] | There are way too many eyes. | 这里处处是眼线 |
[14:35] | Seems like Shelby’s brought her entire company with her. | 谢尔比似乎把整个团队都带来了 |
[14:38] | Well, as long as she has Miranda on her side, | 只要米兰达在她身边 |
[14:40] | she’s untouchable. | 你就无法接触她 |
[14:41] | It’s not like she’s going anywhere. | 她不可能出来的 |
[14:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:45] | I’m right? Wha… | 说得对 什么… |
[14:47] | Blackout protocol says the servers | 停机协议表明服务器 |
[14:48] | can only be down for six seconds. | 只能停机六秒 |
[14:50] | If we’re still down at seven seconds, that is a problem. | 如果到了第七秒还没启动就有麻烦了 |
[14:54] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[14:55] | Miranda, you need to stop this upgrade now. | 米兰达 你必须立刻停止这次升级 |
[14:57] | Shelby Wyatt is a security risk. | 谢尔比·怀特是危险分子 |
[14:59] | Not now, Alex. | 现在不行 艾丽克丝 |
[15:00] | Her parents, Laura and Glenn Wyatt? | 她的父母 劳拉和格伦·怀特 |
[15:03] | They’re still alive. | 现在还活着 |
[15:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:11] | They faked their death after 9/11 | 他们假造了自己在911事件中死亡 |
[15:13] | because they were selling weapons to the Taliban. | 因为他们以前一直在给塔利班贩卖军火 |
[15:14] | For 15 years, Shelby’s been protecting them, | 15年了 谢尔比一直在保护他们 |
[15:17] | moving illegal money. | 转移非法资金 |
[15:18] | She’s been keeping secrets, telling lies. | 她一直守着这个秘密 向大家撒谎 |
[15:20] | When she left the FBI, | 她离开联调局时 |
[15:21] | I thought it was none of my business. | 我觉得这不关我的事了 |
[15:23] | And now she’s rushing in here, | 可现在她却冲进这里 |
[15:24] | doing who knows what to our servers. | 不知道在对我们的服务器搞什么鬼 |
[15:27] | I mean, think about it. Why now? | 你想看看 她为什么现在来 |
[15:34] | Hold the upgrade. | 暂停升级 |
[15:35] | Hold it, please. | 请暂停 |
[15:37] | Miss Wyatt, come with me, please. | 怀特小姐 请跟我来 |
[15:39] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[15:45] | Look, Shelby, you and I both know | 听着 谢尔比 咱们都知道 |
[15:47] | I owe you the benefit of the doubt. | 我至少该对你保留一丝信任 |
[15:49] | You were there for me when I… | 你一直在支持我 在我… |
[15:49] | “Appeal to the subject personally.” | “套近乎” |
[15:51] | Play on any shared history. | 我们都玩过这一套 |
[15:53] | I aced this exercise. | 这还是我的拿手戏呢 |
[15:56] | Look, you know I could walk out of here right now. | 听着 你知道我现在就可以离开这里 |
[15:59] | But I respect my shareholders too much | 但我很尊重我的股东 |
[16:01] | to blow this contract. | 不能毁了这份合同 |
[16:03] | And I can’t ignore the allegations made against you. | 我也不能对关于你的指控视而不见 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:08] | Well, then, how about letting me face my accuser? | 那让我见见我的指控者 如何 |
[16:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:23] | So… | 那么… |
[16:25] | what’s new? | 近况如何 |
[16:27] | My parents are alive, | 显然我的父母还活着 |
[16:29] | and I’m trying to sabotage the FBI, apparently. | 而我正试图捣毁联调局 |
[16:32] | We both have done desperate things | 我们孤立无援的时候 |
[16:34] | when our backs are against the wall. | 都曾孤注一掷 |
[16:35] | I’m in complete control right now. | 我能掌控局面 |
[16:37] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[16:39] | – What if you weren’t in — – I am. | -如果你不是… -我是 |
[16:41] | But if you weren’t — | 但如果你不… |
[16:43] | If I weren’t, I would say something. | 如果我掌控不了 我就会出声了 |
[16:46] | I’m here inside the FBI. | 此刻我在联调局里 |
[16:50] | I trust the FBI, Alex. | 我相信联调局 艾丽克丝 |
[16:53] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[17:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:03] | So, what would you like me to tell everyone? | 那你想让我如何跟大家解释 |
[17:06] | That I made a mistake again? | 承认我又犯了一次错 |
[17:07] | That all the events that I referred to in your life | 我提及的那些你身上发生的事 |
[17:12] | were, what, nothing but trivia? | 都不值一提吗 |
[17:14] | You should start paying attention, Alex. | 你要注意了 艾丽克丝 |
[17:17] | You’re still running around playing the victim | 你依然在四处扮演受害者 |
[17:19] | and hurting people while you do it. | 同时还伤害着其他人 |
[17:21] | You hurt Ryan when he got shot. | 你伤害了瑞恩 让他挨了枪子 |
[17:24] | You hurt Nimah and Raina | 你伤害了妮尔麦和蕾娜 |
[17:25] | when your suspicions drove them apart. | 因为你的怀疑破坏了她们之间的感情 |
[17:27] | You hurt Claire Haas when you harassed her. | 你的骚扰伤害了克莱尔·哈斯 |
[17:29] | And you hurt me trotting out my parents | 你还出于个人恩怨 |
[17:31] | as a part of some personal vendetta. | 扯出我父母的事来伤害我 |
[17:33] | Face it, Alex. | 承认吧 艾丽克丝 |
[17:34] | When this whole thing is over, | 这一切结束后 |
[17:36] | the Bureau is going to realize | 局里就会意识到 |
[17:37] | that you are the biggest mistake they ever made. | 他们最大的错误就是培养了你 |
[17:41] | And not believing me today, that might be the worst. | 今天不信任我 或许才是最糟糕的 |
[17:51] | On my mark, each pair will rappel | 听我命令 每组两人 |
[17:54] | down the side of the building to the 20th floor, | 绕绳下降到大楼第20层 |
[17:56] | land at the balcony, breach, | 着陆在露台上 进攻 |
[17:58] | and eliminate the threat inside. | 并消除房间内的威胁 |
[17:59] | And remember, this may be a training exercise, | 但要牢记 这也许只是次训练 |
[18:02] | but the dangers are just as real. | 但危险却是真实的 |
[18:04] | So look sharp and keep your lines clear | 因此想要保住性命 |
[18:06] | if you want to stay alive. | 就要多加留心 保持警惕 |
[18:08] | Chang and Fletcher, you’re up first. | 张和弗莱彻 你俩第一组 |
[18:16] | Hope you’re not afraid of heights. | 希望你不恐高 |
[18:18] | No, just falling. | 不 只害怕下落而已 |
[18:22] | Go. | 行动 |
[18:47] | Parrish and Perales, helmets on. | 帕里什和佩拉尔 戴上头盔 |
[18:58] | I’m not putting my life in your hands if you’re not 100%. | 你不在最佳状态 我便无法将性命托付于你 |
[19:01] | I switched my coffee for green tea. | 我把咖啡换成绿茶了 |
[19:03] | No jitters. | 不抖了 |
[19:04] | See? | 看到没 |
[19:05] | 5 seconds to drop. | 五秒钟后降落 |
[19:10] | So, are you late because you’re incompetent | 你们迟到是因为你们无能 |
[19:14] | or because you went running to daddy? | 还是跑去找”爸爸”了 |
[19:18] | That’s right. O’Connor called. | 没错 奥康纳打过电话了 |
[19:20] | Said you don’t trust me. | 他说你们不信任我 |
[19:22] | Met me one time, | 跟我见过一次面 |
[19:23] | and you don’t think I know what I’m doing. | 就说我心中没数 |
[19:26] | Uh, let me ask you something. | 我来问问你们 |
[19:27] | How many terror attacks have you derailed? | 你们阻止过多少起恐怖袭击 |
[19:30] | You want to talk missions? | 不是想谈任务吗 |
[19:31] | The one time you actually went into an Islamic cell, | 有次你打入了一个伊斯兰教窝点 |
[19:34] | she blew your cover. | 她暴露了你的卧底身份 |
[19:35] | Or you blew hers life. | 或者说你搞砸了她的生活 |
[19:38] | Ah I don’t really care. | 我并不在乎这些 |
[19:39] | I have a lot to teach you, | 我要教你们很多事 |
[19:41] | but it’s gonna happen my way. | 可是要按照我的方式来 |
[19:44] | Agent Freed, we do want to learn everything | 弗里德探员 我们真想向您学习 |
[19:46] | that you have to teach us in any way you see fit. | 您觉得怎么合适怎么教 |
[19:49] | Ready for the next lesson? | 准备好下一课了吗 |
[19:52] | Polish them up until they sparkle. | 把它们抛光 要闪闪发亮 |
[19:54] | There’s brushes and polish in my desk. | 我桌子里有刷子和润色剂 |
[19:59] | No argument there. I am a son of a bitch. | 我同意 我就是个贱人 |
[20:21] | I told you we can’t trust him. | 我就说我们不能相信他 |
[20:25] | Nimah, what is that? | 妮尔麦 那是什么 |
[20:28] | This is the A.D. Clayton Haas. Please leave a message. | 我是助理局长克莱顿·哈斯 请留言 |
[20:31] | It’s Shelby Wyatt. | 我是谢尔比·怀特 |
[20:32] | I don’t know if you know this, but your son, | 我不知道你是否清楚 可是你儿子 |
[20:35] | he’s back with the same group | 又回到了你在他17岁时 |
[20:36] | that you pulled him out of when he was 17. | 将他营救出的那个组织 |
[20:38] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 收到后打给我 |
[20:39] | If I don’t answer, it’s for a reason. | 如果我没接 肯定有事发生 |
[20:42] | 系统教总部 马里兰州 贝塞斯达 | |
[20:44] | Welcome, friend. Can I help you? | 欢迎 朋友 有什么可以帮你 |
[20:46] | Yeah, I’m here for the introductory seminar. | 有 我是来上基础课的 |
[20:48] | Oh, I’m sorry. There’s no group intake today. | 抱歉 今天没有小组纳新活动 |
[20:51] | We’re having an event for prefects and adepts only. | 我们有个活动 仅限教会成员和负责人参加 |
[20:54] | But there will be one tomorrow. | 可是明天有一堂课 |
[20:56] | My friend is actually a member, | 我朋友其实是这里的成员 |
[20:57] | and he said that I could attend the event. | 他说我可以参加这个活动 |
[21:00] | Matters pertaining to our members are private. | 关于我们成员的事项都是保密的 |
[21:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:03] | He told me to bring this. | 他让我带这个来 |
[21:06] | I hope that’s enough. | 我希望这些够了 |
[21:13] | With the size of your pledge, | 根据你的入会资金 |
[21:14] | I thought you should talk to Master Berlin directly | 我想你应该直接和柏林大师 |
[21:17] | about your journey. | 谈谈你的旅途 |
[21:18] | If you’ll just take a seat, I’ll put your name on the list. | 你先坐会儿 我这就把你的名字加上去 |
[21:34] | Go! | 行动 |
[21:54] | Well, you can attack me all you want, Shelby. | 谢尔比 随便你怎么攻击我 |
[21:57] | We both know you’re not answering the question. | 我们都知道你没回答我的问题 |
[21:59] | My parents are dead. | 我父母死了 |
[22:01] | They died five months ago in a small plane crash in Jordan | 他们五个月前在约旦遭遇了飞机失事 |
[22:04] | trying to outrun authorities | 他们当时正企图逃脱 |
[22:05] | that had been chasing them since they escaped. | 一直对他们穷追不舍的有关当局 |
[22:08] | You and I weren’t friends then. | 我们当时已经不是朋友了 |
[22:10] | You wouldn’t have known. | 你自然不知道 |
[22:14] | Yeah? | 说 |
[22:14] | Agent Shaw, the story Wyatt told you checks out. | 肖探员 怀特的证词查实了 |
[22:17] | It was need-to-know. She’s clear. | 那是保密信息 她没嫌疑了 |
[22:19] | Okay. All right. | 好的 知道了 |
[22:24] | Neither would anyone else. | 其他人也不可能知道 |
[22:27] | Pretty sure Miranda will have found that out by now. | 我确定米兰达现在已经查清了 |
[22:29] | Just needed to get her out of the room to do it. | 她只要走出房间过来就行了 |
[22:34] | I am so sorry about all this. | 我对这些事情感到抱歉 |
[22:36] | Don’t be. I remember what she’s like. | 不必 我记得她是什么样人 |
[22:39] | – Can I get back to protecting you now? – Absolutely. | -我可以继续回去保护你了吗 -当然 |
[22:42] | Um, I’m sorry, Miranda | 对不起 米兰达 |
[22:43] | Hey, look, I don’t know what you’re up to, | 听着 我不知道你有什么企图 |
[22:45] | but you and I are gonna have to have a very, very long talk | 但是我们俩要有的聊了 |
[22:49] | very, very soon | 很快就去找你谈 |
[22:50] | because too many people have called you to the carpet, | 因为有太多人训斥过你 |
[22:52] | and I didn’t listen. | 而我没听进去 |
[22:53] | Now I know they were right. | 现在我知道他们是对的 |
[23:07] | 跟你一伙 楼梯 | |
[23:18] | – We got to call this. – I got this. | -我们要上报 -我能搞定 |
[23:20] | – Drew, listen to me! – We got this. | -德鲁 听我说 -我们能搞定 |
[23:22] | Perales, Parrish, what’s going on down there?! | 佩拉尔 帕里什 下面怎么回事 |
[23:25] | Come on! Clear your line! | 赶快整理绳索 |
[23:27] | – Okay. – One. | -好吧 -一 |
[23:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:48] | Do you have any idea how much danger you’re in right now? | 你知不知道你现在有多危险 |
[23:51] | What are you gonna do, beat me up, too? | 你想怎样 也要痛打我一顿吗 |
[23:52] | – Shelby. – I saw everything. | -谢尔比 -我看到了一切 |
[23:54] | Not everything, believe me. | 不是一切 相信我 |
[23:55] | You’ve lied to my face for months. | 你骗了我几个月 |
[23:57] | You never left Sistemics. | 你根本没离开过”系统教” |
[23:58] | You’re in deep with them. | 你和他们的关系甚密 |
[24:00] | I’m undercover, for Christ’s sake! | 我是卧底 老天 |
[24:01] | Yes, as a Sistemics operative inside the Bureau. | 没错 在局里做”系统教”的奸细 |
[24:04] | For the Bureau. | 是为了局里做卧底 |
[24:05] | My father and I are running an off-the-books op | 我和我父亲正私下进行一项卧底行动 |
[24:07] | to bring this place down. | 彻底瓦解这里 |
[24:08] | Will found out. He joined us. | 威尔发现后 加入了我们 |
[24:11] | Oh, come on, Caleb. | 少来了 凯勒布 |
[24:13] | Shelby, please, for one second. | 谢尔比 哪怕相信我一秒也好 |
[24:15] | Why else would Will lie? | 不然威尔为什么撒谎 |
[24:17] | We got in trouble, | 我们陷入麻烦 |
[24:17] | and then he sacrificed himself to save the mission, | 他牺牲自己挽救了任务 |
[24:20] | so you need to leave right now. | 所以你现在赶紧走 |
[24:22] | It’s too risky when I’m this close to… | 我就快能证明了 而你在这里太冒险了 |
[24:24] | To what? | 证明什么 |
[24:25] | To proving that Dan Berlin ordered us | 证明八年前是丹·柏林 |
[24:27] | to attempt to bomb that courthouse in Kentucky eight years ago. | 命我们试图炸毁肯塔基州的那家法院 |
[24:31] | How? | 怎么做 |
[24:32] | Why else do you think that I wear these glasses? | 你以为我怎么会戴眼镜 |
[24:35] | They record everything. | 眼镜能录下一切 |
[24:37] | Shelby, when this is over, I’ll explain it all. | 谢尔比 任务结束后 我会向你解释一切 |
[24:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:43] | – Caleb. – Master Berlin. | -凯勒布 -柏林大师 |
[24:50] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[24:51] | Well, thank you for seeing me after — | 谢谢你这么久后 |
[24:54] | after so much time. | 还能抽时间来见我 |
[24:56] | The look in your eyes, I see the same soul | 从你的眼神里 我看到了 |
[24:57] | that wandered in here eight years ago. | 八年前同样在这里徘徊的心灵 |
[25:01] | Shall we? | 来吧 |
[25:14] | You’re wondering where I get off | 你们想知道我为什么 |
[25:15] | making you polish a bag of guns | 让你们擦亮一袋枪支 |
[25:18] | instead of doing real work. | 而不是让你们去干实事 |
[25:23] | What do you think is gonna happen | 你们觉得踏进据点的那一刻 |
[25:26] | the first second you step into a cell house, huh? | 会发生什么事呢 |
[25:30] | You think they’re gonna bring you in a back room | 你们觉得罪犯会把你们带进一间密室 |
[25:32] | and roll out the blueprints | 展开将要炸毁的 |
[25:33] | for the buildings they’re gonna bomb? | 大楼蓝图吗 |
[25:35] | No, they’re gonna make you work | 不 他们会让你们在厨房帮佣 |
[25:38] | in the kitchen, in the bedroom. | 在卧室取悦他们 |
[25:41] | And on those. | 还有擦枪 |
[25:54] | What is Liam doing here? | 廉姆怎么来了 |
[25:56] | I texted him. | 我发短信给他的 |
[25:58] | About what we found? | 告诉他我们发现了什么吗 |
[26:00] | Nimah, he’s our handler. | 妮尔麦 他是我们的联络人 |
[26:02] | We should give him the chance to explain himself. | 我们应该给他机会解释一下 |
[26:05] | Did you really think | 你们真的以为 |
[26:08] | that you just stumbled upon this money and these drugs? | 你们是偶然发现这些钱和毒品的吗 |
[26:14] | Freed’s testing you. | 是弗里德在测试你们 |
[26:17] | If you don’t trust him, he can’t run you. | 你们不相信他 他就没法做你们的联络人 |
[26:19] | And it’s a shame, ’cause he’s the best there is. | 真是太可惜了 因为最出色的联络人 |
[26:32] | You know, I don’t think I’ve ever met someone | 我从来没见过像你这样的人 |
[26:34] | who hates to be wrong as much as you do. | 接受不了自己判断失误 |
[26:37] | So, that’s it? You’re not gonna say anything? | 就这样吗 你不说句话吗 |
[26:39] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[26:40] | We both know what happened up there. | 我们都知道当时发生的情况 |
[26:42] | I saved the day. | 今天多亏了我 |
[26:44] | After nearly killing both of us. | 而你一开始差点害死我们 |
[26:46] | I’ve seen your tremor, remember? | 我见过你手颤 记得吗 |
[26:48] | We passed the test. That’s all that matters. | 我们通过了测试 这才是重点 |
[26:50] | No, that is not all that matters. | 不 那不是全部 |
[26:51] | What matters is your health. | 重点是你的健康问题 |
[26:54] | Have you seen a doctor yet? | 你去看过医生了吗 |
[26:56] | For what? Stress? | 看什么 压力问题吗 |
[26:58] | That’s all that this is. | 手颤只因压力而已 |
[27:00] | Or anxiety or exhaustion | 或是太焦虑 太疲劳 |
[27:01] | or any of the number of excess pressures, | 或是任何过大的压力 |
[27:03] | they put on us here. | 局里施加的压力 |
[27:03] | Don’t forget I have four weeks on you. | 别忘了 我比你早四周训练 |
[27:05] | This will pass. | 手颤会消失的 |
[27:07] | And what if it doesn’t, Drew? | 如果不能该怎么办 德鲁 |
[27:09] | What if it gets worse? | 如果你的病情恶化了呢 |
[27:11] | You got lucky today. Someday, you won’t. | 你今天很走运 下次就没这么好了 |
[27:13] | Come forward. Report this to the Bureau. | 主动向局里上报吧 |
[27:16] | And say what, huh? | 跟局里说什么 |
[27:18] | My hand shakes a little? I don’t know why? | 说我的手有点抖 我不知道原因吗 |
[27:20] | I’ll lose my slot, my career. | 我会失去职位 前途尽毁 |
[27:24] | Today, out there, | 今天训练时 |
[27:25] | it wasn’t your slot or your career on the line. | 处于险境的不是你的职位或你的前途 |
[27:28] | It was my life. | 是我的性命 |
[27:30] | And tomorrow, it could be someone else’s. | 明天可能会是别人的性命 |
[27:36] | I always expected you to return. | 我一直都期望你能回来 |
[27:39] | I knew from the first day we met | 自从我们第一次见面 |
[27:40] | Sistemics was the answer for you. | 我就知道”系统教”是你的归属 |
[27:43] | You surprised us all when you left. | 当你离开时 我们都很惊讶 |
[27:45] | Sir, I had no choice. | 长官 我当时别无选择 |
[27:47] | Yes. I see that now. | 是的 我现在知道了 |
[27:52] | My only hope is that I can gain your trust back. | 我唯一的希望 就是能够重获您的信任 |
[27:55] | In a few weeks time, | 几周之后 |
[27:56] | I graduate from the FBI training facility. | 我就会从联调局的训练营毕业 |
[27:59] | I could be an agent on the inside. | 我可以作为探员在内部帮你们 |
[28:00] | I could help the system. | 我可以为”系统”尽一份力 |
[28:02] | And as an agent in service, | 作为一名探员 |
[28:05] | are you willing to do whatever it takes? | 你愿意不惜一切代价吗 |
[28:08] | I was on my way to that courthouse in Kentucky, wasn’t I? | 我当时正要去肯塔基州法院 不是吗 |
[28:10] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事情了 |
[28:12] | Back then, members took to extreme measures | 当时 成员们采取了极端手段 |
[28:14] | to promote the truth. | 去宣扬真理 |
[28:15] | You’re gonna find it’s a whole new world here now. | 你会发现现在一切都变了 |
[28:17] | Religious classification in 22 countries. | 22个国家建立起了宗教分类 |
[28:20] | We don’t need to grab headlines via protests anymore. | 我们再也不需要通过抗议的方式抢占头条 |
[28:22] | I wish that I could’ve been stronger. | 当时更强硬些就好了 |
[28:25] | Or had more vision. | 或视野更广就好了 |
[28:26] | The others from that day, | 那一天的其他人 |
[28:28] | they stayed on. | 他们都留了下来 |
[28:29] | Ian Tolbert, Ross Edwards. | 伊恩·托尔伯特 罗斯·爱德华兹 |
[28:32] | Ross Edwards, yes. | 罗斯·爱德华兹 没错 |
[28:36] | Turned out that he wasn’t as strong as we thought he was. | 结果他没有我们想象中那么坚强 |
[28:40] | He had to be sent down to the lodge for rehabilitation. | 他不得以被送到山林小屋里疗养康复 |
[28:45] | I wished the world for him, | 我曾对他报以很大的期望 |
[28:47] | but he was…lost. | 但他却迷失了 |
[28:50] | Trapped inside his vessel. | 灵魂困在自己的肉身里 |
[28:52] | He’s finally shed his skin. He’s free. | 他最终离开了皮囊 自由了 |
[28:57] | You were always the stronger one. | 你一直都是更强的那一个 |
[29:00] | I’m so pleased to see you, Caleb. | 我很高兴见到你 凯勒布 |
[29:02] | So pleased. | 非常高兴 |
[29:07] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[29:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:10] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[29:12] | A trainee in my class is hiding a medical condition. | 我们班确实有个学员隐瞒了健康状况 |
[29:16] | I just — I just wish there was an easier way. | 要是有更容易的办法就好了 |
[29:21] | It’s… | 是 |
[29:25] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[29:27] | I knew you’d get the message. | 我就知道你会收到信息 |
[29:29] | I knew you’d know the only blind spot in the FBI. | 我也知道你清楚局里的唯一盲区位置 |
[29:31] | Earlier this week, I got a phone call. | 这周早些时候 我接到一个电话 |
[29:34] | They knew things about me, personal things. | 他对我的事了若指掌 |
[29:36] | They said if I didn’t do what they asked, | 他说如果我不照做 |
[29:37] | they would kill Caleb. | 他就会杀了凯勒布 |
[29:39] | So I did what they wanted. | 所以我就照做了 |
[29:40] | I-I rented an SUV – under the name Mark Raymond. | 我用马克·雷蒙德的名字租了辆SUV |
[29:42] | I drove it to a drop point. | 我开到了一个交接地点 |
[29:43] | That’s where you saw me. | 于是我们见面了 |
[29:44] | I had no idea that I was picking up Simon and Will. | 我真不知道我是要去接西蒙和威尔 |
[29:48] | Where did you take them? | 你把他们带去哪了 |
[29:49] | A warehouse in Yonkers. | 扬克斯市的一间仓库 |
[29:51] | After that, I drove a quarter mile down the street | 然后 我沿街开了四百多米 |
[29:52] | and I walked back to see what I could see, | 下了车 走回去想看看情况 |
[29:54] | but they were already gone. | 但他们已经走了 |
[29:55] | I never heard from the caller again. | 那个来电人再没联系我 |
[29:57] | Until they called you to install this upgrade. | 直到他又打来让你安装升级系统 |
[30:00] | No, that wasn’t them. That’s me. | 不 那不是他 是我自己要装的 |
[30:01] | I traced all the calls in my company’s software. | 我利用公司的软件追踪了所有来电 |
[30:04] | It’s our voices braided together, | 是我们的声音混交在一起 |
[30:07] | sometimes all of us, sometimes two of us, | 有时是所有人的声音 有时是两个人 |
[30:09] | and they’re running through a server here inside this building. | 他运用的是联调局内部的服务器 |
[30:12] | I figured if I could get my people in, | 我想如果能让我的人进来 |
[30:14] | install a backdoor — | 安装一个后门程序 |
[30:15] | Figure out where the calls are being sent from. | 就能搞清楚来电的初始位置 |
[30:18] | This could be a suicide mission. | 这可能纯属找死 |
[30:20] | I mean, if the person’s in here, | 如果这个人在局里 |
[30:21] | they’re gonna know what I’m doing. | 他就会知道我的所为 |
[30:22] | But I don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[30:24] | I want to get Simon and Will back safe. | 我想让西蒙跟威尔平安回来 |
[30:25] | I want all of this to stop. | 我想结束这一切 |
[30:30] | You’re not the first one this has happened to. | 不仅只有你被要挟 |
[30:33] | Why didn’t you just come to me, Shelby? | 你怎么没来找我 谢尔比 |
[30:35] | Well, I wanted to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[30:37] | Caleb was supposed to keep you out of the office today. | 凯勒布今天本应拖住你 让你来不了 |
[30:40] | You’re talking to Caleb? | 你跟凯勒布联系了 |
[30:41] | Oh, you think you’re the only one | 你以为只有你一个人 |
[30:43] | who knows how to run countermeasures. | 足智多谋 善用策略啊 |
[30:46] | Now, can we go catch this son of a bitch, | 你是想我们赶紧去抓这个混蛋 |
[30:48] | or do you need to wave your gun around some more? | 还是想掏出枪 再用枪指着我呢 |
[30:51] | I really missed you. | 我真的很想你 |
[30:57] | Where’s Alex? | 艾丽克丝呢 |
[30:58] | Ryan, I have had a long day. | 瑞恩 我今天很累了 |
[31:00] | One I’d rather not relive. | 不想再经历一次了 |
[31:01] | Why do you want to talk to Alex Parrish? | 你找艾丽克丝·帕里什干什么 |
[31:03] | Because the last person | 因为最后见到 |
[31:04] | who saw Natalie Vasquez alive was Alex. | 娜塔莉·巴兹克斯活着的人是她 |
[31:06] | We followed Vasquez’s last day, | 我们追查了巴兹克斯最后一天的踪迹 |
[31:08] | which is how we found this. | 因此发现了这个 |
[31:09] | Alex helped Natalie bypass security | 艾丽克丝帮娜塔莉绕过了安检 |
[31:11] | on the last day anybody saw her alive. | 之后就再没人见过她了 |
[31:13] | That’s the proof. | 这就是证据 |
[31:14] | I know you don’t want to believe it, | 我知道你不想相信 |
[31:15] | but you can’t ignore it, either. | 但你也不能对此视而不见 |
[31:23] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[31:25] | Find her now. | 立刻找到她 |
[31:33] | Caleb. | 凯勒布 |
[31:34] | – Wake up. – No. | -醒醒 -不要 |
[31:39] | Not even for me? | 我来了也不醒吗 |
[31:56] | Did my video work? | 我拍的视频起作用了吗 |
[31:57] | Dan Berlin was taken into custody about an hour ago. | 丹·柏林一小时前被拘捕了 |
[32:02] | And because of your recording, | 因为你的那段录像 |
[32:04] | he confessed to the bombing. | 他对炸弹一事供认不讳 |
[32:06] | And Ross? | 罗斯呢 |
[32:08] | He hanged himself a little over a year ago. | 他一年多前上吊自杀了 |
[32:11] | They buried his body on the property. | 他们把尸体埋在了房子那边 |
[32:12] | They notified his family. | 通知了他的家人 |
[32:13] | There’s really nothing we can prosecute there, | 这事我们起诉不了 |
[32:15] | but that’s all right, Caleb. | 但没关系 凯勒布 |
[32:17] | The Attorney General has already agreed to the deal. | 司法部长已经跟他达成协议了 |
[32:20] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[32:21] | The deal? | 还谈什么协议 |
[32:22] | He admitted to planning the bombing. | 他承认了谋划炸弹袭击 |
[32:23] | That’s consecutive life sentences right there. | 就该判终身监禁啊 |
[32:25] | Okay, but if we arrest Berlin, put him in jail, | 但如果我们将柏林关进监狱 |
[32:28] | then Sistemics just disavows him | “系统教”只会跟他撇清关系 |
[32:30] | and nothing changes. | 一切如故 |
[32:31] | S-So what? You’re just gonna let him walk? | 那又怎样 你就这样放了他吗 |
[32:33] | Yes, for a price. | 是 但有代价 |
[32:35] | Berlin is so afraid of jail, | 柏林很害怕坐牢 |
[32:36] | he agreed to give up Sistemics’ tax-exempt status. | 他同意放弃了”系统教”的纳税豁免权 |
[32:39] | So that means their coffers will be empty. | 也就是说 他们就要没资金运转了 |
[32:41] | They will be bled dry. | 他们这下玩完了 |
[32:43] | They won’t be able to litigate naysayers. | 没钱跟反对他们的人打官司了 |
[32:45] | They’re going to be exposed as the cult that they are. | 他们邪教的真面目将被揭发 |
[32:48] | That’s not how you sold me on this. | 你当初可不是这么说的 |
[32:50] | That’s gonna take years, decades even. | 这会耗上好几年 甚至几十年 |
[32:52] | Doesn’t matter how long, Caleb. | 多久都不重要 凯勒布 |
[32:53] | And what about Ross? He’s dead. | 罗斯呢 他死了 |
[32:55] | They call it suicide, | 他们说是自杀 |
[32:56] | but we both know that it’s murder. | 但我们都知道那是谋杀 |
[32:57] | They made him do it. | 他们逼他这么做的 |
[32:58] | And we can’t save him, | 我们救不了他 |
[33:00] | but we can save the next Ross and everyone after that, | 但这之后 我们能救下很多个”罗斯” |
[33:02] | but you have to promise me something, Caleb. | 但你要答应我 凯勒布 |
[33:05] | You cannot say a word of this to anyone. | 你不能向任何人吐露此事 |
[33:07] | That includes Shelby. | 包括谢尔比 |
[33:09] | Now, she called me and she left a message. | 她联系了我 留了口信 |
[33:10] | Does she know anything? | 她知道什么吗 |
[33:12] | She knows I was working undercover for you. | 她知道我在为你当卧底 |
[33:14] | Okay, you cannot tell her anything. | 好吧 你什么都不能跟她说 |
[33:17] | This whole deal falls apart | 如果知道我们是违规 |
[33:19] | if they knew that we bent the rules to get here. | 才走到这一步 这个协议就打水漂了 |
[33:21] | Do you understand that? | 你懂吗 |
[33:22] | One word can bring this whole thing down around you. | 吐露一个字 整件事就完蛋了 |
[33:24] | No, I don’t understand, | 不 我不懂 |
[33:25] | ’cause Berlin gets to walk, Ross is dead, | 因为柏林被释放 罗斯却死了 |
[33:27] | and Shelby’s never gonna talk to me again, | 谢尔比永远不会再理我了 |
[33:28] | so where does that leave me? | 我这是什么下场 |
[33:30] | Nobody’s gonna even know what I did. | 没人会知道我做了什么 |
[33:33] | I’ll know. | 我会知道 |
[33:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[33:40] | I need to know about your tremors. | 你得说说你手颤的事 |
[33:43] | Seriously? You went to them? | 你不是吧 你跑去告诉他们了 |
[33:45] | She followed protocol. | 她也是照章办事 |
[33:46] | Have you seen a doctor? | 你有去看医生吗 |
[33:48] | No, because it’s nothing. | 没有 因为这没什么 |
[33:50] | You took on the NFL | 他起诉橄榄球职联盟 |
[33:51] | because you understood the dangers of concussions. | 是因为你知道脑震荡的危险 |
[33:54] | Now, I get being scared to see a doctor, | 我理解你害怕看医生 |
[33:56] | but with your history, | 但鉴于你的过往 |
[33:57] | you know what this could be. | 你知道这可能会是什么 |
[33:58] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[34:00] | I’m fine. I promise. | 我很好 我保证 |
[34:02] | Well, I need a doctor to verify that, | 我需要医生来证实这一点 |
[34:05] | and until you’re cleared, | 在医生说你没事之前 |
[34:06] | you can’t participate in active training. | 不准你参加营内训练 |
[34:15] | Marshall. Wait. | 马歇尔 等下 |
[34:18] | You could’ve saved some time | 你们可以不用直接来烦我 |
[34:19] | and flipped me the bird from where you were. | 远远朝我竖中指就行了 |
[34:21] | You’re giving up on us. | 你这是要放弃我们俩了 |
[34:23] | Well, you went behind my back | 你们在背着我 |
[34:25] | and accused me of a felony. | 指控我犯下重罪 |
[34:26] | I’d say we gave up on each other. | 我觉得是我们是互相放弃了 |
[34:28] | Look, I know I’m a dinosaur. | 我是”恐龙” 跟社会脱节 |
[34:31] | I get it. | 这我明白 |
[34:31] | Guys like me don’t fit on the new poster they’re making. | 我这样的人都不适合出现在他们的海报上 |
[34:34] | But I’m a damn good handler. | 但我做联络人做得很棒 |
[34:36] | I know how to make you better, stronger. | 我知道怎么让你们更出色 更厉害 |
[34:38] | By having us clean your guns? | 就是让我们给你擦枪吗 |
[34:50] | So you know hadiths. So what? | 你知道圣训 那又如何 |
[34:53] | Can we start over, please? | 我们能重新开始吗 拜托 |
[34:55] | Okay, let’s be real. | 好 现实点吧 |
[34:58] | I’m not the one who sees you as nothing more than a stunt. | 不是我把你们当花把势来看 |
[35:01] | The Bureau is, | 是局里这么认为 |
[35:02] | and they’re pigeonholing you | 他们把你们束之高阁 |
[35:03] | the same way that you thought I was, | 而你们却以为我是那样的人 |
[35:05] | and you’re letting them. | 你们还由着他们 |
[35:07] | The day will come | 肯定会有那么一天 |
[35:09] | when the enemy believes in something else, | 敌人有别的信仰 |
[35:11] | lives somewhere else, | 住在别的地方 |
[35:12] | and doesn’t look or sound like either one of you. | 言语 行为跟你们俩都大相径庭 |
[35:15] | And on that day, you will be the dinosaur. | 那一天 你们就是格格不入的”恐龙”了 |
[35:18] | What then? | 那时怎么办 |
[35:19] | That’s why you wanted us to look into the other files. | 所以你想让我们调查其他案子 |
[35:22] | Sometimes it takes an old dog to teach you the new tricks. | 有时候还是得让”老狗”教你们”新把戏” |
[35:22] | 原句为”老狗学不会新把戏” 意为很难让人们改变他们的方式 | |
[35:30] | Marshall. | 马歇尔 |
[35:37] | Still nothing? | 还是没消息吗 |
[35:39] | You think they know it’s a trap? | 他会知道这是陷阱吗 |
[35:41] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[35:43] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能那么肯定 |
[35:45] | ‘Cause I’m really good at what I do. | 因为这是我的拿手绝活儿 |
[35:49] | You think we should wake him? | 该叫醒他吗 |
[35:52] | No. He needs to rest. | 不 他需要休息 |
[35:57] | You still love him, huh? | 你还是爱着他吧 |
[36:03] | Okay, I’m picking up an illegal log-in | 我接收到局里服务器上 |
[36:04] | on the field office server. | 有人非法登入 |
[36:06] | – Okay. – I think it’s them. | -好 -应该是他 |
[36:08] | They’re on a cellphone. | 他在打电话 |
[36:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:20] | What were you doing in the field office today? | 你今天去分局干什么 |
[36:22] | My job. | 上班 |
[36:23] | If I didn’t, – people would get suspicious. | 如果我不去 人们会疑心的 |
[36:25] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[36:26] | If I find out you’ve screwed with me, | 如果我发现你跟我耍花样 |
[36:28] | I’ll make sure you die first. | 我保证你最先死 |
[36:32] | Did you get them? | 追踪到了吗 |
[36:33] | 128th Street, East Harlem. | 东哈莱姆区 128号大街 |
[36:33] | 分析完成 请求地址信息 | |
[36:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:39] | It’s time to end this. | 该做个了断了 |
[36:45] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[36:46] | it was one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever had to make. | 这是我此生最艰难的抉择之一 |
[36:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:49] | ‘Cause you made it several times over the past few weeks. | 因为过去几周 你做了好几个抉择 |
[36:51] | You just finally got one to stick. | 这次终于成功了 |
[36:53] | Come on, Drew. | 别这样 德鲁 |
[36:54] | This isn’t the end. | 这事还没完呢 |
[36:56] | O’Connor didn’t say your career is over. | 奥康纳没说你的职业生涯就此结束 |
[36:58] | No, of course not. | 没 当然没说 |
[36:59] | Because that’s not how the Bureau works. | 因为这就是局里的套路 |
[37:01] | They want me to go see a doctor | 他们想让我去看医生 |
[37:03] | so a doctor will tell me that my career is over. | 让医生给来告诉我 我的前途没了 |
[37:04] | You passed the physical the last time. | 你上次通过体检了 |
[37:06] | Why would you fail this one? | 这次怎么会不过呢 |
[37:08] | Because what I have, they can’t test for it yet. | 因为我的症状 他们还不能检查出来 |
[37:11] | But they know what it does. | 但他们知道这会有什么影响 |
[37:12] | It doesn’t get any better. | 事情不会有转机 |
[37:13] | That’s why you need the help, right? | 所以你才需要治疗啊 |
[37:15] | I lost my football career | 我为了做正义之事 |
[37:17] | because I was trying to do the right thing. | 丢掉了橄榄球生涯 |
[37:20] | And I lost the suit. | 我输了官司 |
[37:23] | Alicia. | 失去了艾丽西娅 |
[37:25] | Now I’m losing this. | 现在我又当不成探员 |
[37:26] | What am I supposed to do, huh? | 我该怎么办 |
[37:29] | What’s left for me? | 我还剩什么 |
[37:32] | – Drew, please. – No. | -德鲁 别这样 -不 |
[37:42] | Well, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:44] | Caleb was working undercover for Sistemics at first. | 凯勒布一开始是在”系统教”当卧底 |
[37:48] | But not under any orders from me. | 但他并不受命于我 |
[37:50] | He thought he could take them on himself. | 他以为凭他一己之力能扳倒他们 |
[37:52] | I guess he thought he was strong enough | 他以为自己足够厉害 |
[37:54] | to fight his worst enemy, | 可以对抗自己最强大的敌人 |
[37:55] | and they ended up being much stronger. | 结果他们魔高一丈 |
[37:58] | He got sucked back in, as you suspected. | 如你所料 他又栽进去了 |
[38:00] | I did tell O’Connor and Will Olsen not to say anything. | 我确实让奥康纳与威尔·奥尔森替我保密 |
[38:05] | That wasn’t fair to you or to them. | 这对你 对他们都不公平 |
[38:07] | I know that now, but I-I hope you realize that | 我现在知道了 但我希望你明白 |
[38:10] | at least Caleb will be getting the help that he needs. | 至少凯勒布将接受治疗 |
[38:13] | Help? | 治疗 |
[38:14] | In the old days, we called it “Deprogramming.” | 以前 我们管它叫”反洗脑” |
[38:17] | But look, the bottom line is you saved our son’s life, | 但重点是 你救了我儿子一命 |
[38:20] | and one day Caleb is gonna be able to thank you for that, | 有一天 凯勒布会感激你的 |
[38:23] | but in the meantime, I would like to thank you | 但此时 我想代表我们一家人 |
[38:25] | on behalf of our entire family. | 感谢你 |
[38:27] | Not just for — for helping Caleb, | 不仅谢你救了凯勒布 |
[38:29] | but for being so discreet about a personal family issue. | 也感谢你对这件家事缄口不言 |
[38:33] | I suspect that today’s drama | 我猜今天的闹剧 |
[38:34] | didn’t let you get to know the programs very well. | 没能让你好好了解各部门的项目 |
[38:38] | I wouldn’t want to be responsible for | 我可不想因为我 |
[38:40] | holding back a very talented NAT like yourself, | 而让你这么出色的新生职业受阻 |
[38:43] | so how about you come work in my office after graduation? | 不如你毕业后来我手下工作吧 |
[38:50] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[39:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:09] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[39:12] | Am I talking to Staff Counselor Booth | 你是以布斯辅导员的身份问我 |
[39:14] | or my…friend Ryan? | 还是朋友瑞恩的身份 |
[39:22] | You know, we saw these new NATs today, | 今天我们看到了新一届学员 |
[39:25] | and they’re so — | 他们… |
[39:29] | They’re so bright and shiny. | 他们意气风发 |
[39:31] | They have no idea what they’re in for. | 完全不知道将面临哪些考验 |
[39:33] | This — This isn’t easy work. | 这份工作确实不易 |
[39:37] | We go undercover with criminals. | 卧底时要与罪犯打交道 |
[39:40] | We — We face the dark side of humanity every single day. | 每天都要面对险恶的人心 |
[39:45] | But we do it ’cause we’re making the world a better place. | 但我们这么做是为了让世界更美好 |
[39:48] | And I truly believe that. | 我真相信这点 |
[39:50] | And whether or not you take that home with you is — | 而你是否将这一切带回家 |
[39:55] | It’s up to you. | 取决于你 |
[39:57] | Do you… take it home with you? | 你会带回家吗 |
[40:01] | Every day. | 每天都会 |
[40:04] | But it hasn’t broken me yet. | 但这还没击垮我 |
[40:06] | As many of you know, | 很多人都知道了 |
[40:08] | Drew Perales left this evening of his own volition. | 德鲁·佩拉尔今晚自愿离开了 |
[40:13] | He declined something we asked of him — | 他拒绝了局里要求他做的事 |
[40:15] | to face a potential future that wasn’t pretty head-on. | 就是去面对未来可能不妙的处境 |
[40:21] | If you want to make it here, | 如果你想成功毕业 |
[40:23] | if you want to make it out there, | 如果你想成为探员 |
[40:25] | you’re going to have to accept the fact | 就要接受这个事实 |
[40:26] | that we all have strengths… | 我们都有长处 |
[40:30] | and weaknesses. | 也有弱点 |
[40:33] | Agent Susan Coombs, your new handler. | 苏珊·库姆斯探员 你们的新联络人 |
[40:35] | Agent Coombs, so nice to meet you. | 库姆斯探员 幸会 |
[40:38] | My sister and I were just making a list | 我和我妹正在列出所有 |
[40:40] | of all the programs we’re interested in. | 我们想要参加的项目 |
[40:41] | White Collar, Cyber Crime — | 白领犯罪 网络犯罪 |
[40:43] | Securities fraud should be the last thing on both of your minds. | 证券欺诈这种案子就不用你们操心了 |
[40:45] | Do you have any idea what kind of an asset | 你们知道在反恐主义中 |
[40:47] | you’re going to be in counterterrorism? | 你们能发挥多大作用吗 |
[40:49] | You’re gonna have to come to terms with who you are, | 你们得接受自己本来的面目 |
[40:53] | not who you want to be. | 而不是你想成为的那个人 |
[40:56] | Because we’re not training you to be heroes. | 因为我们不是训练你们成为英雄 |
[41:00] | We’re training you to be FBI. | 而是训练你们成为探员 |
[41:01] | Caleb’s gone? | 凯勒布走了 |
[41:03] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[41:04] | So, I only have one question. | 所以我只有一个问题 |
[41:07] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[41:16] | A church. Why a church? | 一个教堂 为什么是教堂 |
[41:20] | Could the trace be wrong? | 可能是追踪错了吗 |
[41:22] | Who is it? Who’s there? | 谁 谁在那里 |
[41:24] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[41:26] | Will. | 威尔 |
[41:27] | No, don’t, don’t! Don’t come any closer. | 不 不 别靠近我 |
[41:29] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[41:30] | No, stay back. | 不 别过来 |
[41:32] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[41:33] | – I was dropped here. – Where’s Simon? | -我被扔在这里了 -西蒙呢 |
[41:35] | I don’t know. Just stay back. | 不知道 别过来 |
[41:37] | I’m sick. I don’t have much time. | 我病了 我没时间了 |
[41:39] | Hey, what are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[41:40] | I helped build it. | 我帮忙制造了 |
[41:42] | I helped build it with my own hands. | 我亲手帮忙制造了 |
[41:45] | – Build what? – The nuke. | -制造了什么 -核弹 |
[41:47] | You have to find it. | 你们得找到它 |
[41:49] | Please, you… | 拜托 你们 |
[41:51] | you have to find it fast. | 你们得赶紧找到它 |