时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My career is over. | 我的前途没了 |
[00:02] | What am I supposed to do? What’s left for me? | 我该怎么办 我还剩什么 |
[00:04] | Agent Susan Coombs, your new handler. | 苏珊·库姆斯探员 你们的新联络人 |
[00:06] | Do you have any idea what kind of an asset | 你们知道在反恐主义中 |
[00:08] | you’re going to be in counterterrorism? | 你们能发挥多大作用吗 |
[00:10] | Caleb is not only violent, | 凯勒布不仅暴力 |
[00:11] | he is actively engaged with a cult. | 他还跟一个邪教有联系 |
[00:14] | He’s a danger to all of us. | 他对我们都有危险 |
[00:15] | I don’t know you at all, Ryan. | 我完全不了解你 瑞恩 |
[00:17] | Why do you want to talk to Alex? | 你找艾丽克丝·帕里什干什么 |
[00:18] | Because the last person who saw Natalie Vasquez alive was Alex. | 因为最后见到娜塔莉·巴兹克斯活着的人是她 |
[00:21] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[00:22] | Alex. I’m sick. | 艾丽克丝 我病了 |
[00:24] | I helped build it. The nuke. | 我亲手帮忙制造了核弹 |
[00:27] | You have to find it. | 你们得找到它 |
[00:38] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[00:39] | Alex Parrish, we have a warrant for your — | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 我们有逮捕令 |
[00:41] | Hey, Booth. | 你好啊 布斯 |
[00:42] | You’re just in time for “Clever Carriage Home.” | 你正好赶上家具电视广告 |
[00:43] | How much do you think this rusticated bench will go for? | 你觉得这款乡土型的长凳得要多少钱 |
[00:46] | Talk to me! | 报告 |
[00:47] | Clear! We got nothing. | 排查完毕 没发现 |
[00:50] | She isn’t here. But Caleb is. | 她不在 但凯勒布在 |
[00:52] | Bring him in. I’ll get him to talk. | 带他回来 我会让他开口的 |
[00:54] | Yep, you’re not gonna find her here. | 是啊 她的确不在这儿 |
[00:56] | She hasn’t been here since yesterday. | 她昨天就离开了 |
[00:57] | Then where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[01:03] | We called the tip in six hours ago. | 我们六小时前就匿名举报了 |
[01:05] | They still haven’t found anything. | 他们还是什么都没发现 |
[01:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:07] | Will said that he was forced to assemble the nuclear bomb | 威尔说他被逼在教堂地下墓室里 |
[01:10] | inside the church’s catacombs. | 组装了核弹 |
[01:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:13] | Maybe the bomb’s portable. | 或许核弹是可移动的 |
[01:15] | – So, what do we do? – I don’t know. | -那我们怎么办 -不知道 |
[01:17] | Maybe — Maybe Will can help us | 或许等威尔醒来 |
[01:19] | with our next lead when he wakes up. | 可以帮我们找到下个线索 |
[01:20] | If he wakes up, Alex. He’s in the ICU. | 如果他还能醒 艾丽克丝 他进了重症监护室 |
[01:23] | Where are we on finding Simon? | 西蒙找得如何了 |
[01:25] | Well, if Simon helped Will build the bomb, | 如果西蒙帮威尔制造了炸弹 |
[01:27] | he would be suffering from the same levels of radiation sickness. | 他肯定也受到了同等程度的辐射 |
[01:30] | I just ran a search of the city hospitals | 我刚搜查了城里的医院 |
[01:32] | to see if there’s any other patients | 想看有没有其他病人 |
[01:33] | suffering from similar symptoms. | 表现出类似症状 |
[01:35] | There’s a John Doe at the ICU at St. Luke’s. | 圣卢克医院有一名无名氏在重症监护室里 |
[01:38] | Male, 5’10”, brown hair — | 男性 1.77米 褐发 |
[01:40] | Do you think that could be Simon? | 会是西蒙吗 |
[01:41] | Meet me there. | 我们在那儿碰头 |
[01:42] | Be careful. They’re looking for you. | 小心 他们在找你呢 |
[01:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:48] | You think you’re strong? Well, somebody’s stronger. | 你们觉得自己强壮吗 总有人比你强 |
[01:50] | You think you’re fast? There’s somebody faster. | 觉得自己敏捷吗 总有人更敏捷 |
[01:53] | Close quarters combat isn’t about strength and speed. | 近身格斗的要点不是力量和速度 |
[01:56] | It’s about who can adapt more quickly to their surroundings. | 而是看谁能更快地适应周围环境 |
[01:59] | Technique will help you. | 技术能帮你 |
[02:00] | Instinct will save your life. | 直觉才能救你 |
[02:03] | Welcome to the Box. | 欢迎来到箱子 |
[02:04] | The Box is meant to simulate a real-world encounter | 箱子将模拟现实中在受限空间内 |
[02:06] | in a confined space. | 遭遇敌人的情景 |
[02:16] | Because out in the field, | 因为出外勤时 |
[02:17] | you don’t get to choose the when and where. | 你无法选择在哪何时遇到敌人 |
[02:19] | You certainly don’t get to choose who you fight. | 更不能选择你的对手 |
[02:22] | Speaking of which, meet your new sparring partners — | 说到这个 见见你们的新陪练 |
[02:25] | us. | 就是我们 |
[02:27] | Parrish, you’re up. | 帕里什 你来 |
[02:29] | Ready to get your ass kicked by a girl? | 准备好被女孩打趴了吗 |
[02:35] | I thought that you might want to check out | 你或许想看看廉姆 |
[02:37] | the book Liam was talking about in class earlier. | 刚刚在课上说的书 |
[02:39] | Sure. Of course. | 当然 好啊 |
[02:40] | How did you know I always wanted to read | 你怎么知道我一直想看 |
[02:42] | “The Standard System for Investigating and Classifying Violent Crime”? | 《调查分类暴力犯罪标准系统》的 |
[02:47] | Eh, you know. I just — | 就是… |
[02:49] | You know you don’t need an excuse to talk to me, right? | 你知道你不需要找借口跟我说话的吧 |
[02:52] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记得的 |
[02:55] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:15] | Guess that’s a rain check on that ass-kicking. | 看来你得改日再打趴我了 |
[03:17] | Looks like everything that’s old is new again. | 看来有人重温惊梦了 |
[03:19] | Yeah, you don’t waste any time, do you? | 是啊 你还真是不浪费时间 |
[03:21] | Drew’s been gone for, what, 20 minutes? | 德鲁才走了多久啊 |
[03:29] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[03:31] | What is he doing back here? | 他怎么回来了 |
[03:32] | I thought you said you’d handled it. | 你不是说你都搞定了吗 |
[03:33] | I thought I had, too. | 我也以为是的 |
[03:48] | She’s watching. | 她看着呢 |
[03:52] | We read the brief on the Poughkeepsie cell | 我们读了你希望我们渗透进去的 |
[03:54] | that you want us to infiltrate, | 波基普西组织的资料 |
[03:55] | and, honestly, they are years away from being a threat. | 老实说 他们还远远不会成为威胁呢 |
[03:57] | We’re wasting our time. | 我们是在浪费时间 |
[03:59] | I think what my sister means is — | 我姐姐的意思是 |
[04:01] | No training wheels. | 动真格的 |
[04:03] | If we have to go into a cell, I want the biggest one. | 如果要打入一个组织 就要最大的 |
[04:06] | I want us to go after the men who attacked Quantico. | 去对付上次袭击匡提科训练营的人 |
[04:09] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[04:11] | I don’t need to tell you what happens | 我不用说 如果你们没准备好 |
[04:12] | if you’re not ready. | 会出什么事 |
[04:15] | – I’ll talk to my supervisor. – Thank you. | -我会跟上面反映的 -谢谢 |
[04:35] | Good job today. | 今天干得漂亮 |
[04:36] | Let’s go get cleaned up. | 都去洗洗吧 |
[04:42] | A little late to be turning in your field assignment form, | 现在提交分配志愿表有点晚了吧 |
[04:44] | don’t you think? | 是不是 |
[04:45] | I asked O’Connor if I could redo mine. | 我问了奥康纳是不是可以重报 |
[04:47] | Buffalo, Cleveland, Milwaukee — | 水牛城 克利夫兰 密尔沃基 |
[04:51] | Those are old-age homes. | 老年之家啊 |
[04:53] | Weren’t you and Alex applying for New York? | 你和艾丽克丝不是要申请纽约吗 |
[04:56] | All three of these offices | 这三个办事处 |
[04:57] | are a few hours by car to the Canadian border. | 离加拿大边境都只有几小时车程 |
[05:00] | I could see them every weekend. | 我可以每周末去见他们 |
[05:02] | Look, I know you’re probably upset Caleb’s back, and so am I, | 凯勒布的归来可能让你生气 我也是 |
[05:05] | but I don’t want you making a choice you’re going to regret later. | 但我不希望你做一个你日后会后悔的决定 |
[05:08] | Iris, just because I don’t want what you want | 艾瑞丝 我们想要的不一样 |
[05:10] | doesn’t mean that I’m making a mistake. | 不代表我就错了 |
[05:14] | For the record, you just got lucky. | 我要说 你只是走运了 |
[05:16] | Even Ronda Rousey loses sometimes, okay? | 就连隆达·鲁西也有失手的时候 |
[05:18] | I want a rematch. | 我要重赛 |
[05:21] | What, you’re not gonna say anything? | 怎么 你不打算说话吗 |
[05:23] | Well, this is way more fun. | 这样好玩多了 |
[05:25] | Where did you learn that move anyway — | 你在哪学会那招的 |
[05:27] | the backflip thing? | 后翻那招 |
[05:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:29] | But it saved my life in Afghanistan. | 但在阿富汗救过我一命 |
[05:32] | Afghanistan, huh? | 阿富汗啊 |
[05:34] | – Two tours. – I know. | -两次派驻 -我知道 |
[05:35] | I just wasn’t entirely sure if that was real. | 我只是不确定那是不是真的 |
[05:41] | The real Ryan Booth — still a mystery. | 真正的瑞恩·布斯 仍是个谜呢 |
[05:43] | Well, that part was true. | 那部分是真的 |
[05:46] | And everything else? | 其他的呢 |
[05:48] | Oh, you know, I don’t know. I just — | 我也不知道 |
[05:50] | I was a different person back then. | 我当时是另一个人 |
[05:52] | – Shut up. Okay, okay. – You know, it was — | -得了 好吧 -你懂的 |
[05:54] | How about, when I’m not your trainee anymore, | 等我不再是你的学员了 |
[05:57] | maybe we could get caught up on everything over dinner. | 或许我们可以吃顿晚饭 好好聊聊 |
[06:01] | T-minus two weeks before I’m your equal. | 还有两周 我们就地位相当了 |
[06:04] | Well, not quite equal. | 也没那么相当 |
[06:06] | I’ll rise fast. | 我会升得很快的 |
[06:09] | All right, two weeks, | 好吧 两周后 |
[06:11] | and you might need more than one dinner. | 可能你需要不止一顿晚餐来听 |
[06:14] | There’s still a lot you don’t know. | 你不知道的还有很多 |
[06:17] | Panic attacks, insecurity, | 惶恐发作 不安全感 |
[06:19] | insubordination, exasperation, | 不服管 恼怒 |
[06:21] | crippling self-doubt — | 有害的自我怀疑 |
[06:23] | These are all symptoms trainees have experienced | 这些都是学员第一天去 |
[06:25] | on their first day of work at their new field office. | 分局入职时出现过的症状 |
[06:28] | So, here at the Academy, | 所以在学院 |
[06:29] | we’re trying something different. | 我们想尝试新办法 |
[06:31] | We’re gonna give you a chance to visit a field office | 我们要给你们机会在毕业前去 |
[06:33] | before you graduate. | 分局实地考察 |
[06:35] | You’ll shadow real agents working real cases. | 你们将跟随真正的探员 办真正的案子 |
[06:38] | And as these agents don’t know you personally, | 这些探员对你们并不了解 |
[06:40] | they will be evaluating you — | 他们将对你们做出评估 |
[06:41] | specifically your readiness to work. | 尤其是 你们是否可以开始工作 |
[06:43] | So, if I were you, | 所以 劝你们 |
[06:45] | I would put my best foot forward. | 拿出最佳的表现来 |
[06:47] | All right, since the entire class can’t visit | 好了 由于不可能一个班都去 |
[06:49] | the same field office, we split you up into groups. | 同一个分局 我们将把你们分组 |
[06:51] | So, Parrish, Wyatt, Chang, | 帕里什 怀特 张 |
[06:54] | Fletcher, Haas, and the Amin twins, | 弗莱彻 哈斯 阿敏双胞胎 |
[06:56] | you seven are coming with me to the Richmond field office. | 你们七个人跟我去里士满分局 |
[06:58] | We move out in 20. | 20分钟后走 |
[07:00] | The following trainees are coming to the Norfolk field office — | 这几位学员要来诺福克分局 |
[07:05] | I may not be able to prove what you did to Will, | 我或许不能证明你对威尔做了什么 |
[07:07] | but are you why Shelby is changing | 但谢尔比是因为你 |
[07:08] | her field office assignment request to Buffalo? | 才把志愿改去水牛城吗 |
[07:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[07:11] | Okay, I don’t believe all that | 好吧 我才不信 |
[07:13] | “I just want to be closer to my family” thing. | “我只想接近我的家人”什么的 |
[07:15] | I think it’s you. | 我觉得是因为你 |
[07:16] | T-That’s a huge mistake. | 那是个大错误 |
[07:18] | You got to stop her. | 你得阻止她 |
[07:20] | How about I stop you instead? | 不如我来阻止你吧 |
[07:22] | I don’t care who your family is, but you’re done. | 我才不管你有什么后台 你完了 |
[07:25] | You just don’t know it yet. | 你只是还不知道 |
[07:30] | I spoke with my supervisor, | 我跟我的上司说了 |
[07:32] | and we’re going to test you today. | 我们今天将对你们进行测试 |
[07:34] | Let me guess — | 我猜猜 |
[07:35] | You want us to play one person and swap back and forth? | 你要我们扮演一个人 来回换吗 |
[07:38] | Yes, but that’s not the hard part. | 是的 但难点不在这里 |
[07:40] | We’ve already told an agent in the office | 我们已经告诉了一名分局的探员 |
[07:42] | that you will be posing as one trainee. | 你们将装成一名学员 |
[07:44] | This agent knows who you are, but you don’t know who they are. | 那人知道你们是谁 但你们不知道那人是谁 |
[07:48] | The test is simple — | 测试很简单 |
[07:49] | Identify your contact without blowing your cover. | 找到联络人 同时保护你们的掩护身份 |
[07:52] | Just like in the field, they can’t walk up to you | 就像在实战中 对方不可能走上来 |
[07:54] | and say, “Nice to meet you. I’m your contact.” | 说 “认识你很高兴 我是你的联络人” |
[07:57] | You have to figure out who they are by looking for cues | 你们得自己琢磨明白 寻找线索 |
[08:01] | and arranging to meet without being found out. | 并谨慎地安排见面 |
[08:04] | We’ll do our best, but…what if we fail? | 我们会尽力 但万一失败了呢 |
[08:08] | If you fail, I won’t even be able | 如果你们失败 我都不能 |
[08:10] | to send you to Poughkeepsie. | 送你们去波基普西了 |
[08:14] | By the way, I figured out what I’m going to be working on. | 对了 我知道我要研究什么了 |
[08:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:18] | You. | 你 |
[08:20] | I’m gonna figure out everything that’s worth finding out | 我要查出神秘的瑞恩·布斯的一切 |
[08:23] | about the elusive Ryan Booth once and for all. | 彻底查个清清楚楚 |
[08:33] | John Doe should be in Room 16. | 无名氏在16号病房 |
[08:36] | There. | 那儿 |
[08:36] | Trauma team to the E.R., please. | 创伤组请前往急诊室 |
[08:38] | Trauma team to the E.R. | 创伤组请前往急诊室 |
[08:46] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[08:48] | Did you get him? | 你们抓到他了吗 |
[08:50] | Who? Get who? | 谁 抓谁 |
[08:53] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[09:00] | Started a few months after I left the Academy. | 一切是在我离开学院几个月后开始的 |
[09:02] | I was working for this private security firm | 我在纽约一家私人安保公司 |
[09:04] | in New York when I got a call — | 工作时接到了电话 |
[09:06] | unknown number. | 未知的号码 |
[09:08] | I answered, and this voice tells me to rent a van | 我接了电话 那个声音叫我租辆车 |
[09:11] | and park it on Arthur Avenue in the Bronx. | 停在布朗克斯区的亚瑟大道上 |
[09:14] | At first, I refused, | 起初 我拒绝了 |
[09:16] | and then they texted me photos of my sister, | 他们就发了我姐姐的照片给我 |
[09:19] | her little kids. | 还有她的孩子 |
[09:21] | After that, I stopped asking questions. | 之后我就再没多问 |
[09:24] | What was the make and model of the van? | 车型是什么 |
[09:27] | It was gray. | 灰色的 |
[09:29] | That’s all I can remember. | 我只记得这么多 |
[09:30] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[09:31] | The van that brought you to Grand Central | 袭击当日把你送去 |
[09:33] | the day of the attack? | 中央车站的货车吗 |
[09:35] | Tell me what happened next. | 告诉我后来发生了什么 |
[09:37] | They kept calling and asking me to do more — | 他们一直打来 叫我做别的 |
[09:40] | gather information on train routes | 收集去往宾州车站和中央车站的 |
[09:41] | to Penn Station and Grand Central, | 火车线路情报 |
[09:44] | scout CCTVs around the city. | 侦查城市周围的监控 |
[09:47] | I had no idea what they were up to. | 我完全不知道他们做的什么打算 |
[09:51] | And then, the first attack happened, | 然后 第一场袭击发生了 |
[09:53] | and I saw you on the news. | 我在电视上看到了你 |
[09:54] | I felt horrible, Alex. | 我非常愧疚 艾丽克丝 |
[09:57] | Why didn’t you turn yourself in? | 你当时为什么不自首 |
[09:59] | To who? | 向谁自首 |
[10:00] | The FBI? | 联调局吗 |
[10:01] | I knew whoever was doing this was inside the Bureau. | 我知道干这事的人就是联调局内部的人 |
[10:04] | That doesn’t mean it was Ryan. | 那也不代表就是瑞恩 |
[10:06] | No, it doesn’t. | 的确 |
[10:08] | But two nights ago, I delivered a nuclear fuel core | 但两晚前 我将一个核反应核 |
[10:11] | to a warehouse in Yonkers, | 送去了扬克斯一间仓库 |
[10:13] | and I waited across the street to see who’d show up. | 我等在对街看谁会来 |
[10:16] | It was Ryan. | 是瑞恩 |
[10:18] | And he had Will, handcuffed. | 他还带着威尔 他被铐着 |
[10:20] | What about Simon Asher? Did you see him? | 西蒙·艾瑟呢 你看到他了吗 |
[10:24] | If you didn’t tell anyone before, | 如果你之前没跟任何人说 |
[10:26] | why are you telling us now? | 为什么现在要告诉我们 |
[10:27] | Why should we believe you now? | 我们现在为什么要相信你 |
[10:32] | I have no reason to lie to you, Alex. | 我没有理由对你撒谎 艾丽克丝 |
[10:35] | Just look into Ryan. | 去查查瑞恩吧 |
[10:37] | Look in his computer, his phone, his car. | 查他的电脑 手机 车 |
[10:40] | My thought is, at the very least, | 我猜至少 |
[10:42] | we’ll find the voice-modification software | 能找到他一直在 |
[10:43] | he’s been using this whole time. | 使用的变声软件 |
[10:46] | Look — Check my pants pocket. | 听着 看我裤兜 |
[10:48] | There’s a flash drive I stole from work. | 里面有个我从单位偷来的闪存盘 |
[10:49] | It has a brute-force algorithm in it. | 存有一个暴力算法 |
[10:51] | It’ll decrypt Ryan’s computer passwords. | 能解码瑞恩的电脑密码 |
[10:55] | I was on my way to get it to you, and I collapsed. | 我本来想拿去送给你 但我晕倒了 |
[10:58] | Alex, look… | 艾丽克丝 听我说 |
[11:00] | I know that you care for Ryan, | 我知道你在乎瑞恩 |
[11:02] | but he built his entire relationship with you on a lie. | 但他跟你的关系完全是建架在谎言之上 |
[11:06] | Don’t forget that. Just do a little digging. | 别忘了这点 去查查吧 |
[11:09] | You’ll see for yourself. | 你会发现的 |
[11:12] | I promise you, Alex. | 我保证 艾丽克丝 |
[11:19] | Welcome to Richmond. | 欢迎来到里士满 |
[11:21] | My name is Agent Jordan Kent, | 我是乔丹·肯特探员 |
[11:23] | and I’m the Special Agent in Charge of this field office. | 我是负责本分局的特工 |
[11:27] | We investigate over a thousand cases a year, | 我们每年调查的案件过千 |
[11:31] | and every single one of them is crucial. | 每一个案件都很重要 |
[11:35] | Now, a few words of advice as newbies on the job — | 给新人几句建议 |
[11:39] | eyes open, mouths shut. | 多看 少说 |
[11:41] | Follow those rules, and who knows? | 按这个规矩来 或许 |
[11:43] | A few years from now, you may be standing where I am. | 几年后 你们也能站在我这个位置上 |
[11:46] | And if you don’t, maybe you’ll be substitute teaching | 如果不能 或许你们能像我的老朋友布斯 |
[11:48] | like my old friend Booth here. | 那样去代课 |
[11:50] | When I call your name, report to the agent you’re assigned to. | 听到名字就去向指定探员报告 |
[11:53] | Amin, you’ll be working with Garnett, counterterrorism. | 阿敏 你跟着反恐组的加内特 |
[11:57] | Mmm, that’s quite a Special Agent there. | 好一位帅气的特工 |
[11:59] | Wyatt and Haas, | 怀特 哈斯 |
[12:00] | you’ll be with Agent Alonzo, property crime. | 你们跟阿隆索探员 财产犯罪 |
[12:03] | Uh, excuse me, I’d like to request a new partner. | 抱歉 我想换个搭档 |
[12:05] | Yeah, and I’d happily sub for her. | 我乐意替她 |
[12:07] | Did something give you the idea assignments are optional? | 你觉得分配可以自己选吗 |
[12:11] | And Parrish, Chang, and Fletcher… | 帕里什 张和弗莱彻 |
[12:15] | you three are with me. | 你们三个跟我走 |
[12:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:23] | You two will be working the biggest case in the office. | 你俩要办本局最大的案子 |
[12:27] | Big case — a lot of paperwork. | 案子大 文件多 |
[12:30] | Start alphabetizing. | 开始按字面表顺序排列吧 |
[12:34] | Four days ago, we had a break-in at the Norman Avenue post office. | 四天前 诺曼街邮局遭人闯入 |
[12:37] | Nothing was taken, but we’re still canvassing for leads, | 没丢东西 但我们仍在排查寻找线索 |
[12:39] | talking to people who live nearby. | 向附近的人问话 |
[12:41] | Nobody stole anything from the post office, | 邮局也没丢东西 |
[12:43] | and you’re applying FBI resources to this? | 还要投入联调局的资源吗 |
[12:46] | You’ll be cold-calling everyone in a half-mile radius. | 你们要给半英里内的每个人打电话 |
[12:49] | Here in Richmond, that’s about 2,700 people. | 在里士满 这个范围内有2700人 |
[12:52] | Every call will follow this script. | 每通电话都要按这个本来 |
[12:54] | Any questions? | 有什么疑问吗 |
[12:56] | Just check the script. Have fun. | 好好看套话 工作愉快 |
[13:00] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[13:00] | I’m calling from the Richmond FBI in regards | 这里是里士满联调局 |
[13:03] | to a recent burglary at the Norman Avenue post office. | 想了解一起关于诺曼街邮政局的盗窃案 |
[13:05] | We’re talking to everyone who lives in the area in the hope they | 我们在询问附近的每一个人 看是否有人 |
[13:08] | I’m sorry. I did not know Ellen was dancing right now. | 抱歉 我不知道艾伦在跳舞 |
[13:12] | What am I wearing? | 我穿的什么 |
[13:13] | Tights and heels. | 紧身衣和高跟鞋 |
[13:14] | Of course the mailman shouldn’t be walking on your hydrangeas, | 没错 邮递员确实不该踩您的绣球花 |
[13:17] | but I’m the wrong person to talk to. | 但你不该找我投诉 |
[13:18] | You can buy stamps online. | 你可以在网上买邮票 |
[13:20] | “What’s a post office?” | “什么是邮政局” |
[13:26] | Agent Kent, I think I may have found a lead | 肯特探员 我可能找到了一条线索 |
[13:28] | a Scott Walker, 961 Lincoln Road, | 斯科特·沃克 住在林肯路961号 |
[13:31] | says he saw something the night of the break-in. | 他说案发当晚似乎看到了些什么 |
[13:34] | Let’s go pay him a visit. | 我们去拜访一下他 |
[13:40] | So I’ve got good news and bad news. | 好消息和坏消息 |
[13:44] | Which do you want first? | 先听哪一个 |
[13:45] | You pick. | 你来选 |
[13:46] | Well I just finished a huge case yesterday, | 昨天我刚破了一桩大案子 |
[13:49] | so I’ve nothing for you to do. | 所以今天没什么让你做的 |
[13:51] | What’s the good news? | 好消息呢 |
[13:53] | I thought you’d think that was the good news. | 我以为这就是好消息 |
[13:56] | Then, what’s the bad news? | 那么 坏消息呢 |
[13:59] | I can’t have you do nothing, so unless | 我也不能让你无所事事 |
[14:01] | you want to scan old crime-scene photos into the database, | 如果你不想去把旧案扫描进资料库 |
[14:04] | we’re going to have to make something up. | 我们就得找点事做 |
[14:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:11] | 蕾娜 10点交换 有进展吗 | |
[14:16] | Is this the list of all the agents in the field office? | 这是分局里所有人的名单吗 |
[14:19] | Yeah. All 25 of them. | 没错 全部的25人 |
[14:22] | Will you introduce me? | 能帮我介绍一下吗 |
[14:24] | I’d like to be able to put a name on every face. | 我想把大家的名字和脸对上 |
[14:27] | Consider that my work for the day. | 就当这个是我今天的工作 |
[14:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:32] | So, you and Ryan go pretty far back, huh? | 你和瑞恩是老交情了吧 |
[14:38] | Yeah, you could say that. | 没错 可以这么说 |
[14:40] | You worked in Chicago together. | 你们以前一起在芝加哥工作 |
[14:42] | I’ll take it you’re familiar. | 看样子你很了解 |
[14:44] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[14:46] | My advice. Be careful. | 我建议你 小心些 |
[14:49] | Around Liam? | 小心廉姆吗 |
[14:50] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[14:51] | After Chicago, I’m surprised he still has a badge. | 芝加哥之后 我很惊讶他还留在局里 |
[14:54] | Okay look, I know about Chicago, okay? | 我知道芝加哥发生了什么 |
[14:57] | And I don’t? | 我不知道吗 |
[15:00] | I can still feel it every morning. | 现在每天早上还能感受到 |
[15:03] | A .45 will do that to you. | 被45口径的枪击中就会这样 |
[15:04] | You got shot? | 你中枪了吗 |
[15:07] | Sounds like Booth and O’Connor may have left out | 看样子布斯和奥康纳省略了一些 |
[15:09] | some key details of the sting. | 那次卧底任务中的重要细节了 |
[15:11] | Blown sting. | 卧底任务失败 |
[15:12] | Yeah, and he’s the one that blew it. | 没错 就是他一手造成的 |
[15:14] | The guy left his post the same night | 他在那伙人刚好准备袭击的那一晚 |
[15:16] | that cell just happened to plan their attack. | 离开了他的岗位 |
[15:19] | So, you think that Ryan turned his back on purpose? | 你觉得他是故意溜走吗 |
[15:22] | What did he tell you, that it wasn’t his fault? | 他怎么说的 说那不是他的错吗 |
[15:24] | That it was just an unlucky turn of events? | 这只是一次不幸的事态变化吗 |
[15:27] | When an agent tells you “Coincidence,” | 当一位探员告诉你”巧合” |
[15:29] | what he’s really saying is “Cover-up.” | 就意味着”掩盖真相” |
[15:32] | Don’t they still teach you that at the Academy? | 训练营没在教你们这些吗 |
[15:37] | Looks like we’re here. | 看样子我们到了 |
[15:40] | I’m sorry that I don’t have any milk. | 很抱歉没有牛奶 |
[15:42] | I read this article about all the antibiotics | 我看过各种关于他们给奶牛 |
[15:45] | and hormones that they give the cows. | 喂抗生素和激素的文章 |
[15:47] | I’m fine. | 没关系 |
[15:48] | We just want to know what you saw, Mr. Walker. | 我们只想知道你看到什么 沃克先生 |
[15:51] | Well, there was a man, but I couldn’t see his face. | 我看到了一个男人 但是没看清脸 |
[15:55] | Why didn’t you come forward last week? | 上周你为什么没出来作证 |
[15:57] | Well, I thought the man was probably an employee, | 我以为那个人只是一名员工 |
[16:01] | most likely my replacement. | 也许是我的续任者 |
[16:03] | Your replacement? | 你的续任者 |
[16:04] | Yes I used to work at that P.O. till about a couple of years ago. | 是的 几年前我就在那个邮政局工作 |
[16:07] | I’m still friends with some of the guys. | 和很多人依然是朋友 |
[16:10] | Why did you stop working at the post office? | 你为什么不继续在邮局工作了 |
[16:13] | Did you lose your job or… | 失业了还是… |
[16:14] | Okay, I think we had enough for today. | 好了 今天就到这里吧 |
[16:17] | When you’ve been doing this for as long as I have, | 等你干这行干了我这么长时间 |
[16:19] | you can tell the good guys from the bad pretty quick. | 就能很快辨别好人和坏人 |
[16:24] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[16:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:30] | Have a nice day. | 祝你过得愉快 |
[16:33] | I want to believe Drew, but I just can’t believe | 我想相信德鲁 但我不能相信 |
[16:35] | that Ryan would be behind all of this. | 瑞恩是这一切的幕后主使 |
[16:36] | – It makes no sense. – I know. I get it. | -这说不通 -我知道 我理解 |
[16:38] | But Drew is right. | 但德鲁说得对 |
[16:40] | I mean from the first time you met him | 你第一天在飞机上遇到瑞恩的时候 |
[16:41] | on the plane that day, Ryan lied to you. | 他就对你说了谎 |
[16:44] | He hid his true self from you. | 他隐藏了真正的自己 |
[16:45] | He became pretty obsessed with you. | 他开始对你着迷 |
[16:47] | He has a new position of power within the FBI. | 他在联调局有了新的职权 |
[16:50] | He was attached at the hip to you the last time. | 他上次还死缠着你 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:53] | Are you gonna stop me, or is any of this starting | 你是想打断我 还是说 |
[16:54] | to make sense to you like it is to me? | 开始觉得这事靠谱 |
[16:56] | Shelby, he got shot for me, twice. | 谢尔比 他为我中了两次枪 |
[16:59] | And who exactly shot him the first time around? | 第一次到底是谁对他开的枪 |
[17:01] | It wasn’t Elias. That much we know. | 不是伊莱亚斯 这我们知道 |
[17:03] | And if you’re gonna shoot yourself — | 如果你要对自己开枪 |
[17:05] | easiest place to do it. | 打这里最容易 |
[17:07] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[17:09] | Maybe Drew is. | 也许德鲁是对的 |
[17:11] | All we have to do is get inside his computer | 我们只要进入他的电脑 |
[17:13] | and see what we find. | 看看能发现什么 |
[17:15] | You always said Drew was a straight-shooter. | 你一直说德鲁是直肠子 |
[17:17] | He never lied to you. | 他从从未骗过你 |
[17:19] | Even if I wanted to, | 即使我想这么做 |
[17:20] | how could I get inside the New York Field Office? | 我怎么进入纽约分局呢 |
[17:23] | The Bureau has a warrant out for my arrest. | 局里正在追捕我 |
[17:25] | Well, lucky for us, we have me. | 我们运气不错 还有我 |
[17:28] | McGregor-Wyatt is already inside. | 麦格雷戈·怀特[软件]已经潜入局里了 |
[17:35] | Where’s Alex? Where is she? | 艾丽克丝在哪 她在哪 |
[17:38] | Has anyone talked to Senator Haas? | 有人找过哈斯议员吗 |
[17:42] | Because I bet she won’t like her junkie son being traipsed | 她肯定不希望在副总统选举前24小时 |
[17:45] | throughout the New York Field Office just 24 hours prior | 她的瘾君子儿子 |
[17:48] | to the presidential election. | 被拽到纽约分局来吧 |
[17:49] | Public perception is not my concern, Caleb. | 公众看法不是我所关心的 凯勒布 |
[17:53] | Public safety is. | 公共安全才是 |
[17:55] | Well, if that’s what you’re worried about, | 如果你关注这点的话 |
[17:56] | I’m pretty sure that computer’s on fire. | 那你应该关心一下那台着火的电脑吧 |
[17:58] | Then again, I have been hallucinating a lot lately. | 不过我最近经常出现幻觉 |
[18:05] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[18:06] | Well, I’d like to say that I Human Torch-ed an electrical fire, | 我想说我用”霹雳火”制造了电路着火 |
[18:08] | but I think even that is beyond my reach. | 但我觉得即使这样我也做不到 |
[18:14] | Move! | 快走 |
[18:16] | You made that look easy. | 这招真方便 |
[18:17] | Used the McGregor-Wyatt security system | 用麦格雷戈·怀特安全系统 |
[18:19] | to hack into the desktops, kill their fans, | 黑进桌面 关闭了他们的风扇 |
[18:21] | and run every single program in the system | 然后运行系统里的所有程序 |
[18:23] | until the CPUs overheated. | 直到中央处理器过热燃烧 |
[18:25] | Don’t worry. They’ll blame China. | 别担心 他们只会谴责中国 |
[18:27] | Still, you need to act fast. | 但你还是要动作快点 |
[18:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:34] | How’d it go with Walker? | 沃克那边有什么进展 |
[18:35] | Well, he used to work at that post office, | 他之前在那家邮局工作过 |
[18:37] | but Kent wouldn’t let me question him. | 但肯特不让我审问他 |
[18:39] | He didn’t pursue it at all? | 他完全没有追查吗 |
[18:40] | No, he ended the interview, and when I asked him about it, | 对啊 他就直接结束审查 我问他时 |
[18:43] | he just shut me down. | 他却不理我 |
[18:44] | This guy needs to be pursued. | 我们得继续追查他 |
[18:46] | There was something so off about him. | 感觉他很不对劲 |
[18:48] | You know, we should really be sitting on his house right now. | 我们现在应该去他家 |
[18:51] | And I finished my calls. | 我已经打完了电话 |
[18:52] | I can head over there and try my luck. | 我可以过去碰碰运气 |
[18:53] | Would you just babysit him till you hear from me? | 你能过去稳住他 直到我联系你吗 |
[18:56] | And I’ll try and go around Kent | 我去问问肯特 |
[18:58] | and see if I can get someone to the house. | 看能不能再找个人去他家 |
[19:00] | You sure you don’t mind? | 你真的不介意吗 |
[19:01] | I spent the last 20 minutes | 之前20分钟 |
[19:03] | troubleshooting an 80-year-old’s WiFi router, | 我都在故障检修一个老掉牙的路由器 |
[19:05] | so, no, I don’t mind. | 所以我真的不介意 |
[19:06] | Yeah, and I’ll look into Walker. | 我会调查一下沃克 |
[19:08] | Maybe we’ll catch a criminal | 也许我们在同一天 |
[19:09] | and a crooked agent in the same day. | 能同时抓到罪犯和叛变探员呢 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:13] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[19:14] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[19:16] | You dropping out of the Academy before graduation? | 关于你在毕业前退学吗 |
[19:18] | You know, you can go full Furiosa on me later, | 你可以稍后和我来狂怒姬那一套 |
[19:20] | but right now, the only thing that you need to focus on | 但现在你的关注点应该是 |
[19:22] | is making sure Shelby doesn’t change her field office. | 确认谢尔比不会改变她的分局志愿 |
[19:25] | And why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[19:26] | First, you lie about Will, | 你先是对威尔的事说谎 |
[19:27] | then Sistemics, now Shelby. | 然后是”系统教” 现在又是谢尔比 |
[19:29] | Because the only reason — | 因为唯一的原因 |
[19:32] | The only reason that her parents met up with her | 她父母见她的唯一原因 |
[19:33] | was to con her out of more money. | 就是骗她更多的钱 |
[19:35] | You honestly expect me to believe that? | 你真以为我会相信吗 |
[19:37] | I caught them myself. | 他们被我抓了个正着 |
[19:40] | Then why didn’t you tell her? | 那你为什么不告诉她 |
[19:41] | Because w-with everything that Shelby’s going through, | 因为谢尔比经历的这么多事 |
[19:43] | she wouldn’t survive it, | 她会承受不了 |
[19:44] | so why don’t you just channel your anger at me | 所以你不如把对我的愤怒 |
[19:47] | into helping Shelby? | 转化来帮助谢尔比 |
[19:49] | She’ll listen to you. Just… | 她会听你的 只是 |
[19:51] | don’t tell the truth. | 别告诉她真相 |
[20:01] | You look happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[20:02] | Did you figure out who our contact is? | 你查到我们的联络人是谁了吗 |
[20:04] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[20:05] | But I’m enjoying very much working with Agent Garnett. | 但我很享受与加内特探员工作 |
[20:09] | I still did my job. | 我还是做了工作的 |
[20:11] | This is a list of all the agents in the office. | 这是分局里所有的探员名单 |
[20:14] | I’ve crossed out 10 I know for sure weren’t assigned to us. | 我已经去掉了十个很肯定不是联络人的名字 |
[20:18] | If he flirts, flirt back. | 如果他和你调情 就反调戏回去 |
[20:26] | Hey. I was wondering where you’d gone. | 我还在想你去哪了 |
[20:28] | One of the NATs wanted to know what I thought of my assignment. | 一个新生想问问我对自己任务的看法 |
[20:32] | And what did you tell them? | 你怎么和他说的 |
[20:34] | Can I tell you all about it on the rest of the tour? | 我们能边参观边谈吗 |
[20:37] | There are some agents I haven’t met yet. | 还有一些探员我还没有见过 |
[20:39] | Yeah, we could do that. | 当然可以 |
[20:40] | Or we could get out of here and go grab some lunch. | 或者我们可以先去吃午饭 |
[20:44] | Well drinks are half-off over at the Tavern, | 有家酒馆的酒水现在半价 |
[20:47] | unless you don’t drink. | 莫非你不喝酒 |
[20:50] | Oh, I do. Just not on a working day. | 我喝的 只是工作时间不喝 |
[20:54] | Well, um… How about tonight? | 那么…今晚怎么样 |
[20:57] | I haven’t been to the Globe and Eagle in forever. | 我很久没去过海军陆战队酒吧 |
[21:00] | Can I get back to you? Is that… | 这个能不能让我再想想 会不会… |
[21:01] | Yeah, no, of course. No pressure. | 当然可以 别有压力 |
[21:04] | Come on, let’s go find the rest of those agents. | 走吧 去见见剩下的探员 |
[21:09] | Just pretend you need me for something | 假装你找我有事 |
[21:11] | so I don’t have to see Caleb the next two minutes. | 接下来两分钟我就不用面对凯勒布了 |
[21:14] | I didn’t mean to give you a hard time this morning. | 我今早不是故意为难你 |
[21:16] | I just wanted to make sure your parents were, | 我只想确认你的父母 |
[21:18] | you know, doing the right thing. | 没做什么错事 |
[21:20] | They risked getting arrested to see me. | 他们冒着被拘捕的危险来见我 |
[21:24] | And, | 而且 |
[21:26] | they still are. | 还在跟我联系 |
[21:29] | They’ve been writing to me, under assumed names, of course. | 他们一直在给我写信 不过是用假名 |
[21:33] | “We can’t wait to see you again, | “我们很想再次见到你 |
[21:34] | but next month will be hard. | 但下个月不太方便 |
[21:36] | How about Marrakech, when tourist season dies down? | 等旅游旺季过去后 去马拉喀什见面如何 |
[21:39] | Until then, know that we are thinking of you. | 我们一直在挂念你 |
[21:41] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[21:43] | I’ll write again this weekend.” | 这周末我还会写信来” |
[21:46] | I’m sorry I doubted them for a second. | 抱歉我不太相信他们 |
[21:50] | Scott Walker was investigated | 斯科特·沃克在十年前 |
[21:51] | for possession of child pornography 10 years ago, | 曾因持有儿童色情刊物被调查过 |
[21:54] | but there were no charges made. | 但最后没被起诉 |
[21:55] | So your instincts were right. | 看来你的直觉是对的 |
[21:58] | I’ll be back. | 我等下回来 |
[22:01] | 14 more names off the list. | 又有14个名字要从名单上划掉了 |
[22:04] | That’s everyone in the office. | 那就是分局所有人都划掉了 |
[22:07] | Did you look hard, really look for their tells? | 你有没有认真观察他们的言行 |
[22:09] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[22:11] | You maybe missed some signs | 或许你跟加内特调情时 |
[22:12] | while flirting with Garnett. | 漏掉了某些线索 |
[22:15] | He asked me out…you out. | 他约我…是约你出去 |
[22:17] | He did? For when? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[22:19] | There’s no time for this. | 现在没时间考虑这个 |
[22:21] | We have to find our contact. | 我们得找出咱们的联络人 |
[22:25] | Yallah. I’m such an idiot. | 我真蠢 |
[22:28] | He’s not interested in you at all. | 他对你根本不感兴趣 |
[22:30] | Yes, he is. | 才不是 |
[22:32] | He’s our contact. | 他就是咱们的联络人 |
[22:33] | He asked us out to have us pass the test. | 他约我们出去 让我们通过测试 |
[22:37] | Go. You’ll see I’m right. | 去吧 看我说得对不对 |
[22:43] | Did you tell a trainee | 你是不是告诉一名学员 |
[22:43] | that I intentionally left my post in Chicago? | 芝加哥事件时我故意离开了岗位 |
[22:46] | “A trainee”? | “学员” |
[22:49] | It seems like you’re on a first-name basis | 在我看来 你们俩的关系 |
[22:50] | – with her to me. – Yeah, don’t go there, Jordan. | -挺亲密的 -别扯上这事 乔丹 |
[22:51] | Don’t go where? | 别扯上什么 |
[22:53] | She was on a fact-checking mission, not me. | 追查真相的是她 不是我 |
[22:55] | I just told her the truth. | 我只是把真相告诉她 |
[22:56] | And what truth is that, exactly? | 那你所谓的真相是什么 |
[22:58] | About Chicago. | 芝加哥事件 |
[22:59] | Now, why would a great agent, | 一名优秀的探员 |
[23:00] | clearly a responsible man, a hero, | 一个负责任的人 一位英雄 |
[23:03] | just happen to leave his post | 为什么在换班前一小时 |
[23:04] | an hour before his shift was up? | 恰巧离开了自己的岗位 |
[23:06] | I was investigated on that. | 我为此已经接受过调查了 |
[23:08] | I paid for my mistake. | 也为自己的失误付出了代价 |
[23:10] | Why the hell are you still digging? | 为什么你还揪着不放 |
[23:12] | Because I don’t believe it was a mistake. | 因为我不相信这是一次失误 |
[23:14] | I think you wanted that militia to carry out their plan. | 我觉得你是在帮助民兵组织完成计划 |
[23:17] | And if we hadn’t raided that night, | 如果那晚我们没有发动突袭 |
[23:19] | hundreds of people would have died. | 成百上千的人早就丧命了 |
[23:20] | Yeah, and what possible reason would I have | 是吗 那我究竟出于什么原因 |
[23:22] | for wanting to hurt innocent people? | 要伤害无辜的人 |
[23:23] | Why would I want to destroy my own career? | 我为什么要自毁职业前途 |
[23:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:27] | Maybe Afghanistan broke you. | 或许阿富汗的派驻击垮了你 |
[23:29] | Maybe you realized what a worthless war it was | 或许当你回来后 你意识到 |
[23:31] | when you got back | 那是场毫无意义的战争 |
[23:32] | and you got to talking to one of those cell members one day | 你和基地组织的成员谈了话 |
[23:34] | and realized you were fighting on the wrong side. | 然后你意识到 自己站错了队 |
[23:36] | – I… – Let me tell you something. | -我… -你给我听清楚 |
[23:38] | If you ever say something like that to me again, | 如果你再敢对我说这样的话 |
[23:39] | – you’re gonna have a whole new set of problems. – Yeah. | -你就是在自找麻烦 -是吗 |
[23:41] | I love this country. | 我爱这个国家 |
[23:42] | Isn’t that what they said when they attacked it? | 恐怖分子发动袭击时不都这样说吗 |
[23:44] | Make America great again? | 要重振美国雄风 |
[23:46] | – Agent Kent, I… – You better back up. | -肯特探员 我… -你少管闲事 |
[23:55] | What do you want? | 有什么事 |
[23:56] | I found this on Walker in 20 minutes, | 我在20分钟内找到了这份沃克的记录 |
[24:00] | which means you probably know, too, | 说明你可能也知道这件事 |
[24:01] | so why did you drop it? | 为什么你直接跳过了 |
[24:03] | Who says we did? | 谁说我们跳过了 |
[24:05] | Over the past few years, | 过去几年里 |
[24:07] | as ISPs clamp down on child pornographers, | 由于网络服务供应商严格打压儿童色情传播 |
[24:09] | they’ve taken to using the postal system | 犯罪分子转而利用邮政渠道 |
[24:10] | as a way to go undetected. | 来掩盖自己的行踪 |
[24:12] | They have inside men at local P.O.S like Walker | 他们有沃克那样的人在当地邮局做内线 |
[24:14] | who make sure the packages don’t set off any alarm bells. | 确保邮寄的包裹不会触碰任何警报系统 |
[24:17] | We believe he was at the center of the ring | 我们认为他是这个组织的核心人物 |
[24:19] | until he lost his job. | 直到他丢了工作 |
[24:21] | So, he broke into the post office to keep it going. | 这么说 他闯进邮局是为了继续那件事 |
[24:24] | – That’s why nothing was stolen. – Yeah. | -所以邮局才没丢东西 -是的 |
[24:27] | I figured I’d see if he was on to us | 我想通过询问 |
[24:28] | by taking the chance to interview him. | 看他是否知道了我们已经发现他 |
[24:30] | Clearly, he has no idea. | 很显然 他还不知道 |
[24:31] | We’re just waiting for him to make contact with the ring | 我们在等待他和那组织取得联系 |
[24:33] | so we’ll have evidence to bring them all down. | 这样就有证据可以一网打尽 |
[24:36] | I…I have to call Brandon. | 我得马上给布兰登打电话 |
[24:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:39] | I had him stake out Walker’s house. | 我派他去监视沃克家了 |
[24:41] | I thought you were blowing this off. | 我以为你没当回事 |
[24:44] | We’ve got to get him out of there right away. | 马上把他叫回来 |
[24:45] | Come on. | 快走 |
[25:03] | First a bomb threat, then a forced evacuation. | 先是炸弹威胁 现在又是强制疏散 |
[25:07] | I’ve always known it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[25:12] | – Put the gun down, Ryan. – Yeah, I’ll put it down | -把枪放下 瑞恩 -我可以放下 |
[25:14] | when you tell me what the hell you’re doing with my computer. | 只要你告诉我你对我的电脑做了什么 |
[25:16] | – I’m getting evidence. – Evidence of what? | -我在取证 -什么证据 |
[25:18] | I’ll know when I see it. | 只要查到我就知道了 |
[25:19] | No, you won’t, ’cause you’re not moving an inch. | 你查不到 你一步也别想动 |
[25:21] | Well, then, you’re gonna have to shoot me | 那你开枪吧 |
[25:22] | – ’cause I need to know. – No, I need to know. | -因为我需要真相 -我才需要真相 |
[25:25] | I need to know who you’re working with, | 告诉我你的同谋是谁 |
[25:26] | why you’re doing this. | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[25:28] | What happened to Natalie? | 娜塔莉怎么了 |
[25:30] | You know exactly what happened to Natalie. | 你心里很清楚娜塔莉怎么了 |
[25:32] | The only thing I know is that | 我只知道 |
[25:32] | you were the last one that saw her. | 你是最后一个见到她的人 |
[25:34] | Are you screwing with me right now? | 你这是在跟我胡搅蛮缠吗 |
[25:35] | What’s on the flash drive, Alex? | 闪存盘里是什么 艾丽克丝 |
[25:37] | Is Natalie dead? Did you kill her? | 娜塔莉还活着吗 是你杀了她吗 |
[25:39] | I didn’t kill Natalie, Ryan. | 娜塔莉不是我杀的 瑞恩 |
[25:44] | Oh, my God. You didn’t know. | 你不知道 |
[25:47] | I don’t know what? | 不知道什么 |
[25:49] | That means it’s not you. | 这意味着 那个人不是你 |
[25:50] | What’s not me? | 什么不是我 |
[25:57] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[25:59] | Give me your gun, Alex! | 枪交出来 艾丽克丝 |
[26:01] | Give me your gun. | 枪交出来 |
[26:22] | So, while re-alphabetizing every single file in here — | 在对这些文件重新排序的过程中 |
[26:25] | just a riveting activity, sir — | 顺便说下 这活真不错 |
[26:28] | there was this. | 我们发现了这个 |
[26:30] | A witness interview on the Litvack case | 利特瓦克案中的一份证人笔录 |
[26:32] | that was labelled with an incorrect date. | 被错注了日期 |
[26:38] | If you hadn’t have spotted this, | 要是这错误没被发现 |
[26:39] | the motion we’re filing tomorrow might not have succeeded. | 我们明天打算提交的议案可能就会失败 |
[26:43] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[26:44] | – Where’s your partner? – Uh, in the bathroom. | -你搭档呢 -去洗手间了 |
[26:46] | But she’s the one that spotted it. | 错误是她发现的 |
[26:51] | I don’t get you, Haas. | 我不懂你 哈斯 |
[26:52] | You just gave credit to Shelby, | 你把功劳给了谢尔比 |
[26:54] | who had nothing to do with whatever you just found, | 你刚发现的错误 她什么都没做 |
[26:55] | and yet you still want me to talk her | 然而你还想让我劝她 |
[26:57] | out of reconnecting with her parents. | 不要再跟父母联络 |
[26:59] | It makes no sense. | 这说不通 |
[27:00] | Her parents are con artists. I already told you that. | 她父母都是大骗子 我告诉过你了 |
[27:02] | No, they’re not. You are. | 不 他们不是 你才是 |
[27:04] | She just showed me letters from her parents apologizing | 她刚才还把她父母的道歉信拿给我看 |
[27:06] | over and over again for everything they’ve done, | 她父母在信中不断道歉 |
[27:09] | planning the next time they can see her. | 还打算下次和她见面 |
[27:11] | I wrote those. | 那都是我写的 |
[27:14] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[27:15] | “Just know we’ll be thinking about you. | “要记住我们一直在想念你 |
[27:16] | We love you. We’ll write again this weekend.” | 我们爱你 周末还会给你写信的” |
[27:18] | Does any of that sound familiar? | 这些话是不是挺耳熟的 |
[27:21] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[27:22] | Because my future at the Bureau is set, | 因为我在联调局的未来早已确定 |
[27:24] | which means the only thing | 也就是说 |
[27:25] | that I need to worry about right now is Shelby, | 我现在唯一担心的事就是谢尔比 |
[27:27] | which is very convenient for me | 这对我来说十分重要 |
[27:28] | because I love her. | 因为我爱她 |
[27:30] | And her parents don’t, | 她父母不爱她 |
[27:31] | and Shelby deserves a hell of a lot better than that. | 谢尔比应该得到比那更好的爱 |
[27:34] | So, I’m just asking you to help me protect her future. | 因此我才要求你帮我一起保护她的未来 |
[27:40] | You know, you may make a decent agent one day… | 有一天 你也许会成为一名优秀的探员… |
[27:44] | but you’ll always be a jackass. | 但你永远都是个混蛋 |
[27:55] | 911. Where is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[27:58] | Uh, there’s a fire at 961 Lincoln Road. | 林肯大路961号发生了火灾 |
[28:01] | Is there anyone inside? | 房子里有人吗 |
[28:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:05] | Stay on the phone. | 请不要挂断 |
[28:06] | If you’re in a safe place, | 如果你在安全的地方 |
[28:08] | stay where you are. | 不要乱跑 |
[28:10] | We are dispatching emergency personnel. | 我们已经调遣了紧急救援人员 |
[28:13] | Voicemail. | 转到语音信箱了 |
[28:14] | Fire reported at 961 Lincoln Road. | 林肯大路961号发生了火灾 |
[28:17] | All units, please respond. | 请各单位回复 |
[28:19] | Oh, my God. That’s Walker’s address. | 那是沃克的住址 |
[28:37] | Mr. Walker. | 沃克先生 |
[28:40] | Mr. Walker. | 沃克先生 |
[28:42] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[29:04] | Ryan, stop! Stop, please! | 瑞恩 住手 拜托了 |
[29:06] | Everything that I’ve been doing is in service of this madman! | 这些事都是那个疯子逼我去做的 |
[29:09] | He’s been threatening everyone I care about, including you! | 他一直用我在乎的人的性命威胁我 包括你 |
[29:12] | Hannah was helping me, | 汉娜之前在帮我 |
[29:13] | but after what happened with Claire… | 但克莱尔那件事之后… |
[29:14] | she made me promise not to involve you. | 她让我答应她不要把你牵扯进来 |
[29:17] | Please. Please, this is the truth. | 求你了 这就是真相 |
[29:19] | Ryan! | 瑞恩 |
[29:21] | You’re not fooling me again. | 我不会再被你骗一次的 |
[29:30] | Ryan, please. | 瑞恩 别这样 |
[29:32] | There’s still another bomb out there. | 外面还有一个炸弹 |
[29:33] | Thousands of people will die if you don’t let me go. | 如果不放我走 成千上万的人就会死 |
[29:49] | Alex, please! | 艾丽克丝 别这样 |
[29:51] | You got to stop. You can’t keep doing this. | 住手吧 你不能再错下去了 |
[29:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:00] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[30:01] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[30:08] | Spread out! | 分头行动 |
[30:11] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[30:16] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[30:17] | – Brandon. – Nobody told you to come in here. | -布兰登 -没人允许你们进来 |
[30:18] | Scott, listen to me, you don’t want to hurt him. | 斯科特 听我说 你没想伤害他吧 |
[30:20] | I never hurt anyone. I never touched anyone. | 我没伤害过任何人 我没对任何人动过手 |
[30:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:24] | And we’re gonna get you the help you need, | 我们会给你所需的帮助 |
[30:25] | but first you got to let him go. | 但你得先放了他 |
[30:26] | Look at me. I’m holstering my side arm, all right? | 看着我 我把枪放回去了 |
[30:29] | Please, man. You don’t have to hurt me. | 求你了 兄弟 你没必要对我动手 |
[30:31] | Scott, listen to me, okay? | 斯科特 听我说 好吗 |
[30:34] | We all know you’re a good person. | 我们都知道你是个好人 |
[30:36] | But the only way you can prove that | 但你只有放下刀 |
[30:37] | is if you put the knife down. | 才能证明这一点 |
[30:39] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:42] | Get down! Look out! | 趴下 小心 |
[30:49] | On the ground! Don’t move! | 趴在地上 不许动 |
[30:50] | Get down! Do not move! | 趴下 不许动 |
[30:54] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | Get up. | 起来 |
[30:58] | – Okay. – Walk. | -好 -走 |
[31:02] | You know I’m going to be apologizing forever, right? | 对这事我会一直和你道歉的 |
[31:05] | Just so you know. | 就跟你说一下 |
[31:08] | And that is my mom. | 我妈打来的 |
[31:10] | I got to let her know that her baby boy is okay. | 我得告诉她 她宝贝儿子没事 |
[31:13] | Baby boy. | 宝贝儿子 |
[31:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:19] | Hey, Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[31:21] | Hey, you. You good? | 你没事吧 |
[31:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[31:24] | You saved Kent’s life today. | 你今天救了肯特一命 |
[31:27] | Yeah, well, despite what you and he might think, | 不管你跟他怎么想 |
[31:30] | there’s nothing I wouldn’t do to protect a fellow agent. | 我会不顾一切保护同僚探员的安危 |
[31:33] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[31:35] | That’s nice for a change. | 态度转变了 真好 |
[31:38] | So, um… | 那么 |
[31:40] | What did happen that night? | 那晚究竟发生了什么 |
[31:43] | Well, I would have told you over dinner. | 我本想在晚餐时告诉你的 |
[31:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:47] | You can tell me now. | 你可以现在告诉我 |
[31:50] | I’d been sitting on a cell house all day when Liam called me. | 有次我蹲点了一天 然后廉姆打来了电话 |
[31:54] | He knew at the time that things were pretty rough | 他知道那时我跟汉娜 |
[31:56] | between me and Hannah, | 关系很僵 |
[31:57] | so he…told me to head home. | 所以他让我回家 |
[32:00] | He said he’d cover the rest of my shift, | 他说他会来接替我 |
[32:02] | but he never showed up. | 但他没现身 |
[32:07] | He passed out in some bar somewhere. | 他在酒吧里喝醉了 |
[32:12] | I never told anybody that until now. | 我之前一直没告诉任何人 |
[32:15] | You just took the blame, huh? | 你替他背了黑锅 |
[32:18] | Liam’s career was already hanging by a thread. | 廉姆的事业本就已经悬于一线 |
[32:20] | If they had pinned that on him, | 如果再摊上这个罪责 |
[32:22] | it would have been over. | 他就前途尽毁了 |
[32:25] | He’d been good to me. | 他一直待我不薄 |
[32:27] | Do you regret it — | 你后悔吗 |
[32:29] | Sacrificing your career for his? | 为救他而牺牲了自己的前途 |
[32:31] | I mean, you’re stuck here at Quantico | 你困在匡提科这方小池塘里 |
[32:34] | while Kent is on track to becoming Assistant Director. | 而肯特正迈向助理局长的位子 |
[32:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:40] | I did for a while. | 我后悔了一阵 |
[32:43] | And then I stopped. | 然后就不后悔了 |
[32:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:49] | I met you. | 我遇见了你 |
[32:58] | It’s the end of the day. I’m ready for dinner. | 今天结束了 准备好去吃晚餐了 |
[33:01] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[33:02] | Let me just close down shop. | 我去收拾东西 |
[33:11] | you must be… Raina. | 你一定是蕾娜 |
[33:14] | When you introduced yourself earlier, I… | 你之前介绍自己时 我… |
[33:16] | I knew you had figured out it was me. | 我就知道你会想到那人是我 |
[33:19] | Yes, I did. | 是 没错 |
[33:22] | I was told you were exceptional trainees, | 听说你是个很出色的学员 |
[33:23] | but I’m glad I got to see it for myself. | 我很高兴眼见为实 |
[33:26] | And I will let Agent Coombs know | 我会通知库姆斯探员 |
[33:28] | you both passed your test with flying colors. | 你俩都以优异的表现通过测试 |
[33:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:33] | Okay. You ready to go? | 好了 可以走了吗 |
[33:38] | What? What’s funny? | 怎么了 笑什么 |
[33:40] | I thought you actually asked me out on a date | 我以为你真要约我出去 |
[33:43] | before my sister and I realized you were our contact. | 直到我和我妹发现你是我们的联络人 |
[33:47] | Your sister? | 你妹妹 |
[33:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[33:52] | That’s who you’ve been texting all day. | 所以你一整天是在和她发短信 |
[33:56] | So, that’s why you only made eye contact half the time. | 所以你只有一半的时间会和我目光接触 |
[34:00] | You know, I heard a rumor Shaw was training twins. | 我听说肖在训练双胞胎 |
[34:02] | Training them badly, it turns out. | 看来训练得不好啊 |
[34:05] | You give up your cover that easy for a date? | 就为了个约会而轻易曝光身份吗 |
[34:08] | It’s nothing. Please. | 这没什么 拜托了 |
[34:09] | You know, who is your handler, Amin? | 你的上线是谁 阿敏 |
[34:14] | Coombs — Susan Coombs. | 库姆斯 苏珊·库姆斯 |
[34:17] | Well, she doesn’t like failure. | 她可不喜欢失败 |
[34:20] | And I don’t like being made a fool of. | 而我不喜欢被人耍 |
[34:22] | I liked you, too. | 尽管我喜欢你 |
[34:31] | Let’s go to the Globe and Eagle. | 我们去海军陆战队酒吧 |
[34:36] | If by the end of the dinner | 如果我们吃完晚餐 |
[34:37] | you feel that you still want to call Coombs | 你还是想联系库姆斯 |
[34:40] | and tell her about my mistake, | 告诉她 我的错误 |
[34:43] | I’ll handle the consequences. | 我会承担后果 |
[34:56] | I had an idea — | 我有个想法 |
[34:58] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[35:00] | It’s close to the Canadian border, | 靠近加拿大边境 |
[35:01] | and you still get to work | 你还有机会处理 |
[35:02] | on some of the top high-profile cases. | 一些备受关注的重要案件 |
[35:05] | Iris, you can stop worrying about me. | 艾瑞丝 不用担心我了 |
[35:08] | You’re still sticking to Buffalo? | 你还是坚持去水牛城吗 |
[35:10] | No. | 不 |
[35:13] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开了 |
[35:15] | What? | 什么 |
[35:16] | I thought that my parents died on 9/11. | 我以为我父母死于911事件 |
[35:18] | That’s the whole reason that I came here in the first place. | 我为此才加入联调局训练营 |
[35:21] | But seeing them alive — | 但看见他们活着 |
[35:22] | All that anger, all that desire, all that drive, | 所有的怒气 心愿 动机 |
[35:27] | it’s gone. | 全消失了 |
[35:29] | And then hearing what happened to Brandon today? | 听说了布莱登今天遭遇的事 |
[35:31] | That was a reminder of just how tough this job really is. | 提醒了我这份工作的危险性 |
[35:34] | You need a burning desire to want to do it. | 要有强烈的欲望才能干这行 |
[35:37] | And right now, | 而现在 |
[35:39] | I don’t have that. | 我没有这种欲望了 |
[35:40] | My family matters more. | 我家人更重要 |
[35:42] | If I move to Europe, | 如果我搬去欧洲 |
[35:43] | – I can live in the same city as — – You can’t quit. | -我能跟他们住在同个城市 -你不能退出 |
[35:46] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[35:48] | They lied to you. | 他们骗了你 |
[35:50] | Yeah, they did, but they’re not anymore. | 他们是骗了 但不会再骗了 |
[35:52] | They only met up with you for one final cash infusion | 他们只是为了捞最后一笔钱才见你 |
[35:55] | before disappearing for good. | 然后就永远消失 |
[35:58] | Caleb was too afraid to tell you. | 凯勒布不敢告诉你 |
[36:00] | Caleb said that? | 那些是凯勒布说的吗 |
[36:02] | Yeah, of course he did. | 他当然会那么说了 |
[36:04] | Iris, I showed you the letters. | 艾瑞丝 我给你看过信了 |
[36:07] | He’s the one who’s been writing them. | 信一直是他写给你的 |
[36:15] | Ryan! What happened? | 瑞恩 发生什么了 |
[36:17] | Alex. She’s still in the building. | 艾丽克丝 她还在楼里 |
[36:22] | This is Assistant Director Shaw. Initiate lockdown. | 我是肖助理局长 开启封锁警戒 |
[36:27] | There’s another bomb. | 还有一个炸弹 |
[36:28] | We’ll find her. Come on. Let’s go. | 我们会找到她 快 我们走 |
[36:38] | She went down the stairs! | 她往楼下去了 |
[36:43] | Hello, Alex. | 你好 艾丽克丝 |
[36:45] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[36:47] | What did you give me to put on Ryan’s computer? | 你让我在瑞恩电脑上装了什么 |
[36:49] | What was on that flash drive? | 闪存盘里是什么 |
[36:51] | A manifesto implicating Ryan as the terrorist. | 一份宣言 暗指瑞恩就是恐怖分子 |
[36:55] | It was you or him. | 不是你就是他 |
[36:56] | You already planted the evidence. | 你已经把证据放进他电脑了 |
[36:58] | Now all you have to do is support the narrative. | 现在只要支持这个说法就行了 |
[37:02] | I am not gonna let you blame Ryan for this. | 我不会让你陷害瑞恩 |
[37:05] | Then it’s just a matter of time for you. | 你早晚都会这么做的 |
[37:07] | So, what, you’re just gonna let me get caught here, | 怎么 你打算让我被捕 |
[37:09] | right here, right now? | 就在此时此地吗 |
[37:11] | No. | 不 |
[37:12] | We’re almost done, | 我们就要完成了 |
[37:13] | but your story doesn’t end there. | 但你不会在那里结束 |
[37:15] | There’s a car waiting for you downstairs. | 楼下有辆车等你 |
[37:19] | How’d it go today? | 今天怎么样 |
[37:21] | Well, I got to tell you — | 我得说 |
[37:24] | I’m not sure this is exactly where I want to be. | 我不确定我想留在这里 |
[37:27] | I came here as a favor to you and to Miranda, | 我过来为了帮你和米兰达的忙 |
[37:29] | and now it just feels like | 现在感觉 |
[37:30] | this is where I’m gonna end up being stuck. | 我要一辈子窝在这里了 |
[37:33] | Well, then, you’re gonna like what I have to tell you. | 那你会喜欢听到这个好消息 |
[37:35] | I just got off the phone with Clayton, | 我刚跟克莱顿通完电话 |
[37:37] | and I’m being let out of this penalty box, sent up. | 我要离开”受罚席”了 上调了 |
[37:40] | – New York? – Better. | -纽约吗 -更好 |
[37:42] | D.C. Headquarters. | 华盛顿 总部 |
[37:44] | I start in two weeks — Or should I say, “We do”? | 我两周后上岗 该说我们一起上岗 |
[37:47] | I told Clayton I want you with me. | 我跟克莱顿说我要带你一起去 |
[37:49] | He agreed. You’ve paid for Chicago and then some. | 他同意了 你为芝加哥等事牺牲不小 |
[37:52] | Yeah, speaking of Chicago… | 说起芝加哥 |
[37:54] | I saw Jordan Kent today in Richmond. | 我今天在里士满见到了乔丹·肯特 |
[37:57] | He kept asking me why I left my post that night. | 他不停问我那晚为什么离岗 |
[38:00] | What’d you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[38:01] | That I screwed up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[38:03] | Still covering for me after all these years. | 这么多年了 你还替我掩盖 |
[38:06] | Even more reason you deserve this promotion. | 更理所应当升职了 |
[38:09] | Well, that’s the thing — | 问题是 |
[38:09] | I don’t want to have to cover for you anymore. | 我不想再为你撒谎了 |
[38:12] | I want to be able to tell the truth about things. | 我想成为能说实话的人 |
[38:13] | Well, you can starting now | 你可以从现在开始讲真话 |
[38:16] | if you come with me. | 前提是你跟我一起走 |
[38:17] | Can I think about it? | 我能考虑一下吗 |
[38:19] | Take all the time you need. | 慢慢考虑吧 |
[38:20] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[38:28] | Tell me all about it. | 跟我好好说说 |
[38:30] | It was just drinks. | 就喝了酒而已 |
[38:32] | A lot of drinks. | 很多酒 |
[38:33] | All that time was just drinks? | 这么长时间就喝了酒吗 |
[38:35] | I wish I had a more fun story to tell you, Raina. | 我倒是想有更多趣事跟你说 蕾娜 |
[38:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:41] | He’s a boring guy who only talks about himself. | 他很无聊 只聊自己 |
[38:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:47] | I don’t feel well. | 感觉不舒服 |
[38:49] | I’ll get you water. | 我给你拿水喝 |
[38:58] | Shelby, I was trying to protect you. I — | 谢尔比 我只是想保护你 |
[39:00] | How is this protecting me? | 这怎么能叫保护我 |
[39:02] | “We love you and miss you.” | “我们爱你 想念你” |
[39:04] | “You’re our whole world. | “你就是我们的一切” |
[39:05] | We can’t wait to see you again.” | “迫不及待想要见你” |
[39:06] | Why would you — Why would you write these lies? | 你为什么要写这些骗人的信 |
[39:09] | You were — you were so happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[39:11] | And I haven’t seen you that happy in so long, | 我好久没见你这么开心过了 |
[39:12] | and I was the one making you happy. | 而且让你快乐的人还是我 |
[39:14] | And I — I just got lost in it. I — | 我一时昏头了 我… |
[39:16] | I keep trying to believe in you. | 我一直想要相信你 |
[39:18] | God, I just tried to believe the words coming out of your mouth, | 我努力去相信你说的话 |
[39:21] | but none of it is real. | 但没一句是真的 |
[39:23] | You think lying to protect me | 用欺骗的方式保护我 |
[39:25] | makes you a man that I want to be with? | 我会想跟那样的男人在一起吗 |
[39:28] | No, a real man shows up, tells the truth, | 不 真正的男子汉会站出来 说出真相 |
[39:32] | and stays strong no matter what comes next. | 勇敢应对接下来发生的一切 |
[39:34] | I deserve the truth, | 我有权知道真相 |
[39:36] | and I deserve someone who believes in me enough | 我需要一个足够相信我的人 |
[39:38] | to know that when faced with the truth, | 知道我面对真相 |
[39:40] | I will not break. | 不会崩溃 |
[39:44] | You think you’re all ready to take on the world, | 你觉得你准备好打天下了 |
[39:47] | lead a manhunt, take down a terrorist cell, | 带人去搜捕罪犯 捣毁恐怖分子窝点 |
[39:50] | stop a crime syndicate, | 打击犯罪集团 |
[39:52] | but as far as the Bureau’s concerned, | 但对于局里来说 |
[39:54] | you’re babies. | 你们还是新生儿 |
[39:56] | And while you will be Special Agents when you graduate, | 你们毕业时会成为特别探员 |
[39:59] | in a way, you’ll still be trainees | 某种程度上说 你们还是学员 |
[40:01] | with a whole lot of learning ahead. | 学习之路 任重道远 |
[40:03] | You’re gonna have to make tough choices. | 你们不得不做出艰难的抉择 |
[40:05] | It’s not about your son, Mr. Haas. | 不是你儿子的事 哈斯先生 |
[40:07] | It’s about my parents. | 是我父母的事 |
[40:10] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[40:12] | And I need you to help me bring them | 我想你帮我将他们绳之以法 |
[40:14] | and their crimes to justice. | 接受法律制裁 |
[40:16] | And you’re going to have to live with the results. | 你们不得不承担事情的后果 |
[40:28] | Nimah, we got our assignment, | 妮尔麦 我们接到任务了 |
[40:30] | and it’s not Poughkeepsie. | 而且不是被派到波基普西市 |
[40:31] | Coombs is sending us to the Islamic Front in Queens. | 库姆斯派我们打入皇后区的伊斯兰阵线 |
[40:35] | Do you know a guy called Hamza Kouri? | 你知道哈姆扎·库里这个人吗 |
[40:37] | You’ll have to carry the weight, the responsibility. | 你们不得不背负重担与责任 |
[40:42] | Well, Shelby’s never gonna talk to me again. | 谢尔比再也不会搭理我了 |
[40:49] | I was — | 我… |
[40:51] | I was never trying to hurt her. | 我从没想要伤害她 |
[40:54] | – I know. – Just — | -我懂 -只是 |
[40:56] | In time, you’ll realize | 你们最终会发觉 |
[40:57] | that these challenges made you stronger | 这些挑战使你们变得更厉害 |
[40:59] | and that you’re ready to face any danger | 让你们能够应对各种危险 |
[41:02] | wherever it comes from. | 无论何种危险 |
[41:20] | Wait. Hide yourself. | 等下 躲一下 |
[41:23] | All clear! | 排查完毕 |
[41:28] | There’s a Tacoma parked at the end of the lot. | 停车场尽头停了一辆丰田塔库玛 |
[41:31] | Move to it. | 过去 |
[41:32] | That’s Ryan’s truck. | 那是瑞恩的车 |
[41:34] | Open the passenger door. | 打开副驾驶的门 |
[41:40] | You had your chance, Alex. | 你错过了你的机会 艾丽克丝 |
[41:43] | Get in. | 上车 |
[41:45] | You have more instructions, | 你会接到更多指示 |
[41:46] | and if you don’t follow them to the letter, | 如果你不按我的话做 |
[41:48] | I’ll kill Simon and set the nuke off right now. | 我现在就杀了西蒙 引爆核弹 |
[41:51] | The keys are above the visor in front. | 钥匙就在前面的遮阳板下 |
[41:53] | Now all you have to do is drive. | 现在你只需要开车就行了 |