时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Shelby, I was trying to protect you. I — | 谢尔比 我只是想保护你 |
[00:02] | Why would you write these lies? | 你为什么要写这些骗人的信 |
[00:04] | Mr. Haas, it’s about my parents. | 哈斯先生 是我父母的事 |
[00:06] | And I need you to help me bring them | 我想你帮我将他们绳之以法 |
[00:08] | and their crimes to justice. | 接受法律制裁 |
[00:10] | I figured you might be missing home, | 我猜你可能会想家 |
[00:11] | so I got some orange flower water. | 所以我搞到了一些橙花水 |
[00:15] | D.C. | 华盛顿 |
[00:16] | I start in two weeks — Or should I say, “We do”? | 我两周后上岗 该说我们一起上岗 |
[00:20] | There’s a flash drive. | 里面有一个闪存盘 |
[00:21] | It’ll decrypt Ryan’s computer passwords. | 能解码瑞恩的电脑密码 |
[00:24] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[00:25] | What was on that flash drive? | 闪存盘里是什么 |
[00:26] | A manifesto implicating Ryan as the terrorist. | 一份宣言 暗指瑞恩就是恐怖分子 |
[00:29] | That’s Ryan’s truck. | 那是瑞恩的车 |
[00:30] | You have more instructions, | 你会接到更多指示 |
[00:32] | and if you don’t follow them, | 如果你不按我的话做 |
[00:33] | I’ll kill Simon and set the nuke off right now. | 我现在就杀了西蒙 引爆核弹 |
[00:46] | Stay on First Ave. Until you hit 51st Street. | 沿第一大道直行 到51街 |
[00:49] | How do you know where I’m headed? | 你怎么知道我在往哪开 |
[00:50] | The truck’s GPS is wired to my tablet. | 车上的定位仪跟我的平板同步 |
[00:53] | If you deviate from the course, the bomb is set to detonate, | 如果你敢乱跑 炸弹就会被引爆 |
[00:56] | and I’m watching you. | 我在看着你呢 |
[01:01] | Drew, just listen to me, okay? | 德鲁 听我说 好吗 |
[01:05] | Let’s just talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[01:07] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[01:10] | I may not have graduated Quantico, | 我或许没能从匡提科毕业 |
[01:12] | but I know what you’re trying to do. | 但我知道你想干什么 |
[01:14] | First rule of a crisis situation — | 危机情况第一准则 |
[01:16] | establish a connection. | 建立关系 |
[01:18] | Yeah, you always could read me. | 是啊 你一向看得透我 |
[01:21] | You know, after you left, | 你离开后 |
[01:23] | I thought maybe we could meet again and… | 我以为我们也许能再见面 |
[01:26] | Reconnect? | 再续前缘吗 |
[01:27] | Get dinner? | 一起吃晚饭 |
[01:29] | See if you could ruin my life again? | 看你能不能再次毁掉我的人生 |
[01:30] | I know you’re angry. | 我知道你生气 |
[01:32] | This is not gonna solve anything. | 但这不能解决什么 |
[01:36] | I’m sorry, but you made your choice. | 对不起 但你做出了选择 |
[01:38] | Left on 51st. | 51街左转 |
[01:40] | Whatever your plan is, wherever you’re taking me, | 不管你的计划是什么 不管你要引我去哪 |
[01:43] | you’re not gonna be able to get away with it. | 你是别想逃脱制裁的 |
[01:44] | Ryan, Miranda, Nimah — Everyone saw everything. | 瑞恩 米兰达 妮尔麦 他们都看到了 |
[01:47] | The FBI’s probably tracking me as we speak. | 联调局此刻大概就在追踪我呢 |
[01:50] | I’m counting on it. | 我就指望那个呢 |
[01:52] | I caught Alex uploading these files to my computer. | 我逮到艾丽克丝向我的电脑里上传这些文件 |
[01:54] | I tried to subdue her, but I — | 我想制服她 但我 |
[01:55] | These are schematics for a nuclear bomb. | 这是核弹的图纸 |
[01:58] | Miranda. You need to see this. | 米兰达 你得来看看 |
[02:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:02] | Alex said there was a nuclear bomb out there. | 艾丽克丝说外面有颗核弹 |
[02:04] | Miranda, look. | 米兰达 看啊 |
[02:08] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[02:09] | CCTV footage of the parking garage | 帕里什逃跑之前不久 |
[02:11] | just before Parrish escaped. | 停车场的监控录像 |
[02:14] | Okay, people. | 好了 各位 |
[02:15] | I’m initiating WMD containment protocols. | 我要启动大规模杀伤性武器控制规程 |
[02:17] | Get me Director Haskins and Deputy Director O’Connor. | 接哈斯金斯局长和奥康纳副局长 |
[02:20] | Now, please! | 快去 |
[02:21] | Frain, get on the horn with NYPD | 弗瑞恩 接通纽约警局 |
[02:23] | and alert them to possible citywide evac. | 通知他们准备可能的全市大疏散 |
[02:25] | I need NSA, DOE, and FEMA. | 给我找国安局 能源部和联邦应急管理署 |
[02:26] | Today is not the day a nuclear bomb goes off in New York City. | 今天绝不允许有核弹在纽约市爆炸 |
[02:29] | – Amin, escort Agent Booth to holding, please. – What? | -阿敏 护送布斯探员去监禁室 -什么 |
[02:32] | You’re throwing me in there with Caleb? | 你要把我跟凯勒布关一起 |
[02:34] | I just got done telling you Alex is trying to frame me. | 我刚告诉你艾丽克丝是想陷害我 |
[02:36] | And the bomb is in your truck, | 炸弹在你车上 |
[02:38] | and the plans are on your computer. | 图纸在你电脑里 |
[02:39] | Until I know what the hell is going on, | 直到我查明真相 |
[02:41] | you are a person of interest in this investigation. | 你是此次调查的嫌疑人 |
[02:44] | Amin, do it. | 阿敏 赶紧 |
[02:52] | In one week, your training will be complete. | 一周后 你们的训练就将结束 |
[02:55] | It may have taken almost 140 days, | 虽然花了将近140天 |
[02:57] | but we have broken you down and built you back up. | 但我们击垮了你们 然后又把你们重塑起来 |
[03:00] | You’ve come a long way since you first got here. | 你们与来时相比 已经有了很大进步 |
[03:03] | I never gave this back to you. | 这我一直没机会还你 |
[03:06] | Top of your class. | 全班第一 |
[03:08] | Your father would be proud. | 你父亲会为你骄傲的 |
[03:09] | Now, I’m not sure if that’s a comfort. | 我不知道这对你是否是个安慰 |
[03:11] | Or a curse? | 还是诅咒吗 |
[03:14] | I don’t know, myself. | 我也不知道 |
[03:15] | I know you and I had a rocky start. | 我知道我们一开始处得不太好 |
[03:17] | I wasn’t sure you had the right intentions of coming here, | 我不知道你来这里动机是否合适 |
[03:20] | but you proved me wrong, | 但你证明我错了 |
[03:21] | and I would be honored | 将来如果能 |
[03:24] | to work with you in the field someday. | 与你合作 将是我的荣幸 |
[03:26] | You all came here strangers, | 你们来时都是陌生人 |
[03:28] | but you’ve forged a deeper trust and an inner strength. | 但你们建立了更深的信任和内心的坚韧 |
[03:33] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[03:35] | O’Connor offered to take me with him to D.C. | 奥康纳说要带我跟他一起去特区 |
[03:38] | Can’t break you two up, can you? | 你俩就是难分难解啊 |
[03:40] | Well, it’s a big promotion, and there are other benefits. | 这是很大的晋升 还有其他福利 |
[03:43] | D.C.’s only three hours by train from New York, | 特区坐火车三小时就能到纽约 |
[03:45] | where you’re going. | 你要去的地方 |
[03:46] | Great. | 很好啊 |
[03:50] | I hope you take it, then. | 那希望你接受 |
[03:53] | And you’re going to need it, especially in the beginning. | 你们会需要这份信任和坚韧 尤其在最初 |
[03:59] | Field office assignments — finally. | 外勤局派驻 可算来了 |
[04:04] | Held up pending my security clearance. | 因我的权限待定而暂不分配 |
[04:07] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:08] | Why did they even bother graduating me, anyway? | 他们还何必让我毕业啊 |
[04:12] | Shelby? | 谢尔比 |
[04:13] | What’d you get — Tampa? | 你被分去了哪 坦帕吗 |
[04:18] | I got sunny San Diego. | 我被分去了阳光的圣地亚哥 |
[04:20] | – What’d you get? – You’re sick. | -你呢 -你有病 |
[04:22] | “I’m sorry we haven’t been in touch, | “抱歉我们近来没联系 |
[04:23] | but circumstances beyond our control…” | 但那是有我们无法控制的情况…” |
[04:26] | I told you to stop, and I meant it. | 我叫你停手了 我是认真的 |
[04:27] | One more of these, I will report you. | 你再寄来这东西 我就举报你 |
[04:33] | I didn’t write this. | 这不是我写的 |
[04:37] | Those first few months, you may feel lost — | 你们最初几个月可能会觉得迷失 |
[04:40] | unsure who you can trust… | 不知道自己可以信任谁 |
[04:44] | Two days ago, a woman using one of your mother’s aliases | 两天前 一个女人用你母亲的一个假身份 |
[04:46] | landed in Montreal. | 在蒙特利尔降落了 |
[04:48] | Is it her? | 是她吗 |
[04:49] | I assume so, but we can’t be sure. | 我猜是的 但无法确定 |
[04:51] | Look, Shelby, | 听着 谢尔比 |
[04:52] | I know you want to bring your parents to justice, | 我知道你想让你的父母受到制裁 |
[04:55] | but once you go down this path, there’s no turning back. | 但如果你走上这条路 就不可回头了 |
[05:01] | …or the dangers you’re about to face. | 或是自己将面对怎样的危险 |
[05:04] | Good news — – Intel says we have a window | 好消息 据情报显示 我们有机会 |
[05:07] | for infiltration into Kouri’s cell, but we need to move now. | 渗透进入库里的组织 但得马上行动 |
[05:10] | Now? | 马上吗 |
[05:11] | You have 24 hours to get your lives in order. | 你们有24小时做好准备 |
[05:13] | What about graduation? | 那毕业呢 |
[05:15] | Consider yourself graduated… | 你们已经毕业了 |
[05:17] | unless you don’t feel ready. | 除非你们觉得自己没准备好 |
[05:18] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好的 |
[05:20] | But, remember, there will always be light. | 但记住 前方总有光明 |
[05:25] | I feel for your pedicurist. | 我替你的美甲师难过 |
[05:27] | I don’t. That was the old me. | 我可不 那是以前的我 |
[05:29] | The new me feels no pain and doesn’t care. | 新的我没有痛觉 也毫不在乎 |
[05:32] | What’s going on with you? When did you go all Kylo Ren? | 你怎么了 你什么时候变成凯洛·伦了 |
[05:35] | I’m sorry, but did you corner the market on dark and brooding? | 抱歉 你霸占了阴郁沉思的市场吗 |
[05:39] | Joke! | 开玩笑了 |
[05:39] | And that’s my girl. | 这才是我的好妹子 |
[05:41] | Okay, what happened? Is it Caleb? | 好吧 究竟怎么了 是凯勒布吗 |
[05:43] | Look, honestly, I don’t want to talk about it, | 老实说 我不想谈 |
[05:44] | but as my friend, I want you to know, | 但作为我的朋友 我希望你知道 |
[05:46] | so if I tell you, you promise | 所以如果我告诉你 你得保证 |
[05:48] | – you won’t ask a ton of questions? – Okay. | -不会问一堆问题 -好 |
[05:50] | I was wrong about my parents. | 我看错了我父母 |
[05:52] | They weren’t interested in getting to know me. | 他们并不想了解我 |
[05:54] | – They just wanted my money again. – What do you mean? | -他们只是又想骗我的钱 -什么意思 |
[05:56] | I thought when you met them, everything was fine. | 你跟他们见面时 不是一切都好吗 |
[05:58] | And — And those letters? | 还有信呢 |
[05:59] | Caleb was writing those, like some demented Cyrano. | 是凯勒布写的 就像个疯子情圣 |
[06:03] | – Why would he… – You promised. | -他为什么要 -你答应的 |
[06:06] | You know this whole “we don’t talk” thing? | “我们不说话”什么的 |
[06:09] | Let’s not do it again. | 咱们再别这样了 |
[06:11] | I’m here for you, okay? | 我会支持你的 好吗 |
[06:12] | – Whatever you need. – Okay. | -不管你需要什么 -好 |
[06:19] | Every trainee dreams of leaving Quantico | 每个学员都梦想着离开匡提科 |
[06:21] | and being a hero one day. | 然后有一日成为英雄 |
[06:23] | But that’s not always the case. | 但事实并非总是如此 |
[06:25] | 20 weeks ago, your first assignment | 20周前 你们的第一项任务 |
[06:27] | revolved around stopping a terrorist attack before it happens, | 是关于赶在恐怖袭击发生前加以阻止 |
[06:31] | but what happens after a terrorist attack is just as important. | 但恐怖袭击发生后该做什么也同样重要 |
[06:34] | Each team will be assigned a terrorist attack to study. | 每支小队将被分到一次恐怖袭击进行研究 |
[06:37] | Pan Am Flight 103, Omaha, | 泛美航空103号航班 奥马哈 |
[06:39] | Olympic Centennial Park. | 奥林匹克百年公园 |
[06:41] | 9/11, the Boston Marathon, San Bernardino. | 911 波士顿马拉松 圣贝纳迪诺 |
[06:44] | And you have the benefit | 你们还将有幸 |
[06:45] | of these agents’ firsthand experiences to learn from. | 从这些特工的第一手经验中学习 |
[06:49] | And we have a mission to apprehend the suspects | 我们的任务的逮捕嫌疑人 |
[06:52] | and bring them to justice | 让他们受到制裁 |
[06:53] | because you don’t get to bomb a marathon. | 因为没人可以炸马拉松 |
[06:55] | The morning it happened, I was at a diner in Lincoln, | 事发当天早晨 我在林肯一家餐厅 |
[06:58] | which is an hour from Omaha. | 距奥马哈只有一小时路程 |
[07:01] | It’s still tough to think about. | 现在想起来还觉得难受 |
[07:03] | 200 hundred lives were lost that day in an instant. | 那天 200多条生命转瞬而逝 |
[07:06] | And felt like I did on my first day of training — | 感觉好像培训的第一天 |
[07:10] | scared and confused. | 害怕 迷惑 |
[07:12] | But only for a moment, because something kicks in | 但那只是一会儿 因为当你意识到 |
[07:15] | when you realize you just saw a plane fly into a building. | 你刚看到一架飞机撞大楼 你的直觉会被激发 |
[07:19] | Over the next few days, | 接下来几天里 |
[07:21] | you will be working these cases from the inside out. | 你们将透彻地研究这些案件 |
[07:29] | I was wondering if I could work Omaha. | 不知我能不能研究奥马哈 |
[07:30] | I mean, it’s a case that changed my father forever, | 这件案子永远地改变了我父亲 |
[07:33] | and it could help with the closure. | 或许能了结我的心事 |
[07:35] | No agent can work a case they have a personal connection to. | 探员不能研究与他们有关联的案子 |
[07:37] | I mean, you don’t see Shelby working 9/11. | 谢尔比不也没研究911吗 |
[07:41] | I, um… | 我 |
[07:42] | I thought about what you said, | 我考虑了你的话 |
[07:44] | and I’m ready to do whatever it takes | 我准备好采取一切手段 |
[07:46] | to bring my parents to justice. | 让我父母受到制裁 |
[07:47] | Okay, well, I think the first step | 好吧 那第一步 |
[07:49] | would be to lure them out of hiding, if you can even do that. | 就得把他们引出来 如果你能做到 |
[07:52] | Right. | 好 |
[07:54] | Look out your window. | 看窗外 |
[07:55] | None of those people are innocent. | 这些人都不是无辜的 |
[07:57] | They’re apathetic. | 他们冷漠 |
[07:58] | This country only takes action when there’s a crisis, | 这个国家只有当面对危机才会采取行动 |
[08:01] | so I’m giving them one. | 所以我要给他们一个危机 |
[08:02] | I need to talk to Claire now. | 我得马上跟见克莱尔 |
[08:03] | Photo op with the mistress | 跟副总统候选人 |
[08:05] | of the VP candidate’s late husband is not on the schedule. | 先夫的情妇拍照 不是我们今天的日程 |
[08:07] | I know that she is in there. | 我知道她在里面 |
[08:08] | Look, the senator doesn’t have time for you. | 听着 参议员没工夫见你 |
[08:10] | The election’s less than 24 hours away. | 选举还剩不到24小时就开始了 |
[08:11] | If you don’t let me speak to her right now, | 如果你不让我马上见她 |
[08:13] | there’s not gonna be an election. | 就不会有什么选举了 |
[08:17] | Why did Natalie have to die? | 为什么非要杀娜塔莉 |
[08:19] | To keep you in line, and it worked. | 好保证你听话 而且起效了 |
[08:21] | Threaten me all you want. | 随你怎么威胁我 |
[08:22] | I’m not gonna help you kill these people. | 我不会帮你杀了他们的 |
[08:24] | It’s already done. | 已经没余地了 |
[08:25] | You try anything, and that bomb blows. | 你敢动任何手脚 炸弹都会爆炸 |
[08:27] | And don’t try rolling down a window or opening your door. | 别想摇下窗户 或者打开车门 |
[08:30] | Everything’s rigged. | 一切都布了装置 |
[08:38] | I knew you were perfect for this. | 我就知道你最合适 |
[08:40] | I knew you’d do what you were told. | 我就知道你会乖乖听话 |
[08:42] | How hard can it be to find a blue Tacoma in this town? | 在城里找辆蓝色丰田塔科马能有多难 |
[08:45] | Where are we with street closures? | 街道封闭怎么样了 |
[08:46] | I’m coordinating with NYPD. | 我在跟纽约警局协调 |
[08:48] | What about DITU? | 信息截获部呢 |
[08:49] | I want eyes on every ATM cam, every red-light cam — | 我要监视所有提款机摄像头 所有红灯摄像头 |
[08:53] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[08:53] | Alex Parrish isn’t any more a terrorist than you or me. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什不是恐怖分子 |
[08:56] | She’s under the influence of one — Drew Perales. | 她是在受恐怖分子德鲁·佩拉尔控制 |
[08:59] | You’re getting closer. | 你接近了 |
[09:00] | Soon, all this will come to an end. | 很快 这一切都将结束 |
[09:02] | Please, Drew. You don’t have to do this. | 求你 德鲁 你不用这么做的 |
[09:04] | Release my son, Miranda. | 放了我儿子 米兰达 |
[09:06] | He and Ms. Wyatt are the key to finding and stopping this | 他和怀特小姐是找到他并阻止他的关键 |
[09:08] | before it’s too late. | 否则就太迟了 |
[09:10] | If we’re going to release Caleb, | 如果我们要释放凯勒布 |
[09:11] | we have to release Ryan and my sister. | 那也该释放瑞恩和我妹妹 |
[09:14] | We’re gonna need all the help we can get. | 我们会需要一切帮助 |
[09:18] | Do it. Let me see that. | 去吧 我看看 |
[09:22] | The Forensic Science Research and Training Center | 鉴定科学研究和训练中心 |
[09:24] | is the premier crime lab in the U.S. | 是美国首屈一指的犯罪实验室 |
[09:27] | It is its own division within the FBI, | 是联调局内的独立分支 |
[09:30] | with over 500 scientific experts and agents | 有五百多名科学专家和探员 |
[09:33] | working alongside one another. | 彼此紧密合作 |
[09:35] | Today, you will have unrestricted access | 今天 你们将获得全部权限 |
[09:37] | to actual physical evidence | 可以接触 |
[09:39] | from the terrorist events you’ve been assigned. | 你们分到的恐怖袭击的物证 |
[09:41] | You’ve all been given key cards to evidence libraries | 你们都拿到了只能打开你们所分派案件的 |
[09:44] | for your cases, and yours alone. | 证物图书馆的钥匙卡 |
[09:46] | Gather the evidence you need and get to work. | 收集你需要的证据 开始工作 |
[10:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:04] | Please, Shelby, don’t hang up. | 谢尔比 别挂 |
[10:06] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[10:06] | Did you get my letter? | 你收到我的信了吗 |
[10:07] | I’m sorry I didn’t call like I said I would. | 对不起我没像说好那样给你打电话 |
[10:10] | I thought after what your friend said to us… | 听了你朋友的那一席话 我以为 |
[10:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[10:13] | I’m far enough away to be safe, | 我离得够远 足够安全 |
[10:15] | but close enough, I wish I was closer. | 但离你够近 再近些就好了 |
[10:17] | Listen, we just really need to talk. | 听着 我们需要谈谈 |
[10:19] | I’ve made a horrible mistake. | 我犯了很严重的错误 |
[10:21] | Is there any way that you could come here? | 你能想办法来这里吗 |
[10:24] | Well as much as I want to see you, | 我也很想见你 |
[10:25] | it’s just too much of a risk. | 但是太冒险了 |
[10:27] | What if I can get you an immunity deal? | 如果我能帮你达成豁免协议呢 |
[10:29] | Would that change your mind? | 你会改变主意吗 |
[10:30] | I heard a rumor about a couple | 我听说911调查委员会 |
[10:32] | who got offered a deal by the 9/11 commission, | 曾向一对夫妇提出了一份协议 |
[10:35] | but it took years to get it. | 但花了好几年才达成 |
[10:37] | But if, if I could. | 但如果我能呢 |
[10:38] | Well yes, of course. Yes, sweetheart. | 好啊 当然了宝贝 |
[10:41] | Okay, stay by this number. I’ll call you back. | 好 留着这个号码 我回头打给你 |
[10:52] | So you and dad are working together again, huh? | 你和老爸又一起工作了 是吗 |
[10:54] | Yeah, we’d like you to come by the house for dinner tonight | 是的 我们想让你今晚回家吃饭 |
[10:57] | so we can discuss what it means. | 我们再来讨论这件事 |
[10:58] | Uh, I think I’m gonna pass. | 我还是不去了 |
[10:59] | Watching you and dad play The Underwoods all day | 白天看你俩演戏 |
[11:01] | is enough for me. | 就够了 |
[11:02] | I wasn’t asking. | 我不是在征求你意见 |
[11:04] | And wear something nice. | 好好装扮一下 |
[11:05] | We’re gonna have our picture taken. | 我们要拍全家福 |
[11:14] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[11:17] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[11:19] | I found something new I find interesting. | 我发现了一些新资料 值得关注 |
[11:21] | Jeff Michaels. | 杰夫·麦克 |
[11:22] | That was one of your dad’s undercover aliases, right? | 你爸卧底时用过的名字之一吧 |
[11:24] | Yeah. And this is his handwriting. | 没错 这是他的笔迹 |
[11:27] | – How many books are there? – Dozens. | -有多少本 -十几本 |
[11:29] | Every week that he was undercover in Omaha, | 他每周在奥马哈卧底时 |
[11:31] | he turned one of those in to his handler, Fred Baxter. | 都会上交一本给他的接头人 佛瑞德·巴克斯特 |
[11:34] | All undercover agents have to. | 每一个卧底探员都要这么做 |
[11:35] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[11:38] | Interested in switching assignments for a bit? | 想交换一会儿任务吗 |
[11:47] | An undercover assignment your first day out. | 一毕业就去卧底 |
[11:49] | You must be excited, Raina. | 一定很激动吧 蕾娜 |
[11:51] | Or not. | 看来不激动 |
[11:52] | What are we walking into and for how long? | 是什么环境 要卧底多久 |
[11:55] | I’ve read Kouri’s file. | 我看了库里的档案 |
[11:56] | Will we even survive it? | 我们能活下来吗 |
[11:58] | I don’t know how to say goodbye to my life, | 我不知道如何向现在的生活告别 |
[12:00] | and I’m terrified. | 我很害怕 |
[12:02] | Well, it’s normal to be nervous, all right? | 紧张是很正常的 |
[12:04] | Just know that the Bureau isn’t gonna put you anywhere | 如果局里觉得你不能胜任 |
[12:07] | if they didn’t feel you could handle it. | 是不会让你去的 |
[12:08] | Have you talked to Nimah about how you’re feeling? | 你和妮尔麦说了你的感受吗 |
[12:10] | No, Nimah is fearless. | 没 妮尔麦无所畏惧 |
[12:11] | Or at least she needs to tell herself she is. | 至少她需要这样告诉自己 |
[12:14] | I can’t talk to her about any of this. | 我不能和她讲这些 |
[12:15] | She won’t understand. | 她不会理解的 |
[12:16] | Well, look. | 听着 |
[12:17] | Let me tell you something that my first handler told me. | 我第一个接头人是这样告诉我的 |
[12:20] | Find an emotional anchor | 找到精神支柱 |
[12:22] | the person in everyone’s life that keeps them grounded, | 就是那个生活中能让你踏实下来 |
[12:24] | that keeps them sane. | 保持清醒的人 |
[12:26] | If that’s not Nimah, you need to find that person. | 你的支柱不是妮尔麦 你就要去找到那个人 |
[12:37] | What is up with you two? | 你们俩怎么回事 |
[12:38] | You were a lot more fun before your “Mr. And Mrs. Smith” act | 你俩从《史密斯夫妇》变成《海岸情深》之前 |
[12:41] | morphed into “By the Sea.” | 有趣多了 |
[12:42] | She is not my problem anymore. | 我不再管她的事了 |
[12:45] | Is that why you’re secretly hacking | 那你怎么还偷偷黑进 |
[12:46] | into her parents’ bank statements? | 她父母的银行结单呢 |
[12:48] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[12:50] | Shelby just stole the Department of Justice file | 谢尔比刚刚偷了我们组跟进的 |
[12:52] | my team was working with. | 司法部档案 |
[12:54] | What was in them? | 那里面有什么 |
[12:55] | Statutes, transcripts, redacted immunity agreements. | 法规 记录以及涂黑的豁免协议 |
[12:59] | She’s gonna get caught. | 她会被人抓到的 |
[13:02] | Look, I know I’m not supposed to work a case | 我知道不能调查 |
[13:04] | a family member’s worked on, | 亲属参与的案子 |
[13:05] | but my friend, she wanted me to see my father’s logbooks, | 但我朋友 想让我看我爸的日志 |
[13:08] | and I can see here that you were his handler during Omaha. | 我发现你是他在奥马哈的接头人 |
[13:11] | Yeah, I was. | 没错 我是 |
[13:12] | And slogging through logbooks, that’s gonna take you weeks. | 从日志追查 要花上好几周 |
[13:16] | You know, all the information’s already culled. | 要知道信息都已经被筛选过了 |
[13:18] | Right, but it says that there should be 84 logs, | 没错 但是上面说应该有84篇日志 |
[13:21] | one for every week, | 每周一篇 |
[13:22] | but there are only 83 in the system. | 但系统里只有83篇 |
[13:24] | Maybe he couldn’t report in one week. | 他可能有一周交不了 |
[13:26] | You know, I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[13:27] | That’s what I thought, but if you look, | 我本来也这么想 但你看 |
[13:30] | there’s a book 78, and there’s a book 76, | 这是第78本 这是第76本 |
[13:33] | but there’s no 77. | 但没有第77本 |
[13:34] | Perhaps it’s mislabeled. | 也许被标错了 |
[13:36] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 没什么好担心的 |
[14:22] | All right. | 情况是这样 |
[14:23] | Skycam has eyes on 11 blue Tacomas | 天眼在曼哈顿 布鲁克林和皇后区 |
[14:26] | moving through Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens, | 发现了11辆蓝色丰田塔库玛 |
[14:28] | but none of the plates match Agent Booth’s. | 但车牌都与布斯探员的不符 |
[14:30] | The terrorist replaced them. | 恐怖分子把它们换掉了 |
[14:31] | We’re running a check on the others now, | 我们在排查其他车辆 |
[14:32] | but here’s the thing — When we approach the truck, | 但问题是 当我们接近时 |
[14:34] | we have to make sure it’s the right one, | 我们得确保就是那辆车 |
[14:36] | because if it’s not, Perales could find out | 如果不是 佩拉尔可能会有所察觉 |
[14:38] | and it could push him over the edge. | 我们就打草惊蛇了 |
[14:39] | I agree. We have to keep this operation quiet. | 同意 我们得秘密行动 |
[14:41] | If anyone finds out about this, | 如果有人发现此事 |
[14:42] | there will be so much chaos, we’ll never stand a chance. | 就会引起混乱 那我们就没机会了 |
[14:44] | People will panic, and people will get hurt. | 民众会惊慌 接着就会受到伤害 |
[14:48] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[14:50] | – and we’ve just received word… – Miranda. Look. | -我们刚得到消息 -米兰达 快看 |
[14:52] | that video has leaked of Alex Parrish, seen here, | 从这段泄露的视频中可见 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[14:54] | in the garage of the FBI’s New York field office | 出现在联调纽约分局的停车场 |
[14:58] | with what appears to be a bomb of some kind. | 并携带着类似炸弹的物体 |
[15:01] | We’ll keep you updated on the nature of the bomb, as well… | 我们会继续跟进有关炸弹的情况 |
[15:04] | Alex, you look scared. Don’t be. | 艾丽克丝 你看起来很害怕 别害怕 |
[15:05] | Drew, listen to me. | 德鲁 听我说 |
[15:06] | Is this how you want to be remembered? | 你想让大家这样记住你吗 |
[15:08] | A terrorist? A traitor? | 一个恐怖分子 叛徒 |
[15:10] | Nothing you say can change my mind. | 你说什么都不会让我改变主意 |
[15:12] | Welcome to the end. | 欢迎来到终点 |
[15:19] | Do you think the President should use his emergency powers | 你认为总统应该使用紧急处置权 |
[15:22] | to suspend the election? | 来暂停选举吗 |
[15:23] | I can’t speak for the President. | 我无法代表总统的意见 |
[15:24] | I can only speak for myself, which is why, as of this moment, | 我只能代表自己 所以此刻起 |
[15:29] | I am suspending my campaign so that I may fully assist the FBI. | 我暂停了竞选活动来全力协助联调局 |
[15:32] | Miranda. I think I know a way to find Drew. | 米兰达 我有个办法可以找到德鲁 |
[15:35] | Okay. What is it? | 什么办法 |
[15:36] | All this time, Alex has been trying to ping a cellphone, | 艾丽克丝一直在尝试定位手机 |
[15:39] | but what if the voice was using a land line? | 如果神秘来电人用的是座机呢 |
[15:42] | There are too many carriers in the city. | 市里运营商太多了 |
[15:43] | It’ll take too much time. | 太浪费时间 |
[15:44] | Unless we can narrow down the field. | 如果我们可以缩小范围呢 |
[15:46] | This guy, he’s skilled when it comes to subterfuge. | 这个人很会耍花招 |
[15:49] | We need to listen to what’s between his words. | 我们得在他字里行间找线索 |
[15:51] | Well, we could use DITU to search for activity | 我们可以通过信息截获系统 |
[15:54] | that matches the sounds we hear | 搜索相符的说话声音 |
[15:55] | and then use that to narrow down on Drew’s location, | 就能找到德鲁的位置了 |
[15:57] | but there’s just one little problem — | 但有个小问题 |
[15:59] | We’re not exactly in the FBI. | 我们不算是联调局的人 |
[16:01] | You are today. | 你们今天是的 |
[16:02] | Track down every lead. | 追踪一切线索 |
[16:04] | Don’t screw this up. | 别搞砸了 |
[16:07] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[16:08] | Caleb is two days into withdrawals and jonesing. | 凯勒布戒毒才两天 毒瘾还很强 |
[16:11] | And we’re gonna ignore the charges against her for the moment. | 我们就暂时无视对她的指控吗 |
[16:13] | Raina hasn’t been in the Bureau for months. | 蕾娜离开局里好几个月了 |
[16:15] | Why don’t you let me conduct my operation? | 我的行动 我来指挥 |
[16:21] | Wait, Miranda. You’re leaving? | 慢着 米兰达 你要走吗 |
[16:24] | I have a secure briefing upstairs. | 我得上楼做个安保简报 |
[16:27] | You can hold down the fort for 10 minutes, right? | 你能帮忙照管10分钟吧 |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[16:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:40] | That’s odd. | 奇怪 |
[16:42] | Miranda said she was headed upstairs for a briefing. | 米兰达说她要上楼做汇报的 |
[16:46] | Agent Baxter. | 巴克斯特探员 |
[16:48] | You lied. | 你说了谎 |
[16:50] | Alex, please. | 艾丽克丝 拜托 |
[16:53] | Look, you have the missing logbook, don’t you? | 那本失踪的日志在你那 对吗 |
[16:55] | I joined the FBI to find out the truth about my father, | 我加入联调局来寻找关于我父亲的真相 |
[16:58] | and I realized, over the course of the last year, | 我在过去一年中意识到 |
[17:00] | that I’ll probably never know. | 我可能永远都不会知道 |
[17:02] | So you don’t have to tell me why you lied. | 所以你不必说骗我的原因 |
[17:03] | That’s your right. | 这是你的权利 |
[17:05] | But I still think I deserve to know. | 但我仍觉得我有权知道 |
[17:08] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[17:11] | Not here. | 不能在这说 |
[17:14] | Your father and Agent O’Connor | 你父亲和奥康纳探员 |
[17:16] | went undercover with that militia, | 去那个民兵组织当卧底 |
[17:18] | – hoping to catch them in the act. – Right. | -想将他们当场抓获 -对 |
[17:20] | Sometimes things don’t work out that way. | 有时候 事情就是不遂人愿 |
[17:23] | Sometimes the bad guys need a nudge, | 有时候 坏人需要一点助推 |
[17:26] | a push to do the thing that you want to catch them doing. | 才肯去做你想将他们绳之以法的事 |
[17:30] | You might even supply them with blueprints to the building | 甚至得将联调局大楼的布局图给他们 |
[17:33] | so they know where to park the trucks with the bombs. | 这样他们才知道在哪停靠炸弹车 |
[17:35] | Sometimes agents keep their mouth shut when they’re told to. | 有时候 探员遵守命令 对此保密 |
[17:39] | Someday, you’ll do the same thing, | 有一天 你也会这样做 |
[17:41] | and if you ever cross that line, | 如果你越过了那条界线 |
[17:43] | you better hope that you bust them | 你最好祈祷炸弹没被引爆前 |
[17:44] | before they actually push that button. | 你就将他们抓获 |
[17:47] | I…I’m sorry. | 我…很抱歉 |
[17:48] | A-Are you saying that… | 你是说… |
[17:50] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[17:51] | And no one ever will. | 也不会有人这样说 |
[17:52] | That’s why I burned that logbook. | 所以我才烧了那本日志 |
[17:55] | A tragedy happened. | 那是一场悲剧 |
[17:57] | Americans died, | 我们的人死了 |
[17:58] | servicemen and women, | 男女军人 |
[18:01] | their children in that daycare. | 他们送去日托所的孩子 |
[18:03] | We moved on. | 我们放下过去了 |
[18:05] | I hope you do, too. | 希望你也能 |
[18:14] | Hey, did you give Shelby your 9/11 access card? | 你将911案件的权限给谢尔比了吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah. Why? | 是 怎么了 |
[18:17] | She used it to steal a witness immunity agreement from the files. | 她借此偷了一份证人豁免协议书 |
[18:20] | And we’re sure that it has something to do with her parents. | 我们确定这跟她的父母有关 |
[18:22] | Our friend Spy-ris here | 这位”间谍瑞丝” |
[18:24] | overheard her talking on the phone with her mom. | 无意间听到她跟她母亲讲电话 |
[18:26] | Yeah, but an old witness immunity agreement’s useless. | 可是旧的证人豁免协议书是无效的 |
[18:28] | Unless she’s using it to set them up, | 除非她用来骗她父母 |
[18:30] | get them here before calling the feds on them. | 把他们骗过来后再交给联调局 |
[18:32] | That’s entrapment. | 这是诱人犯罪 |
[18:34] | If EAD finds out, it’s over for Shelby. | 如果被行政助理局长发现 谢尔比就完了 |
[18:36] | What if she’s willing to tank her entire career | 万一她为了将他们绳之以法 |
[18:38] | just to try and get them arrested? | 愿意自毁前程呢 |
[18:40] | Listen, I know that you guys are friends, | 听着 我知道你们关系很好 |
[18:42] | but, I mean, even you have to admit, | 但是 连你都必须承认 |
[18:43] | she’s not the same person she was before all this. | 经历了这一切 她已不是原来的她了 |
[18:45] | She’s changed. | 她已经变了 |
[18:51] | Thank you for helping me with this. | 谢谢你在这事上帮我忙 |
[18:52] | I’m helping Shelby. | 我是帮谢尔比 |
[18:54] | I may have momentarily felt bad for you last week, | 我上周只是暂时为你难过了一下 |
[18:56] | but I still think you’re a Dark Pince unable to do any good. | 我仍觉得你是个毫无良善的黑暗王子 |
[19:01] | Dark Pince? | 黑暗公子 |
[19:05] | I’m sorry I called you. | 抱歉联系了你 |
[19:09] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你联系了 |
[19:11] | Everything is going so fast. | 一切发生得太快 |
[19:13] | I-I can’t even remember why I said yes to coming to Quantico. | 我都记不清我同意来匡提科的原因 |
[19:17] | A-And now… | 而现在… |
[19:19] | I’ll be losing my entire life. | 我就要失去整个人生了 |
[19:23] | You said “Yes” because it’s what Nimah wanted, | 你同意来 是因为妮尔麦想来 |
[19:26] | and you love your sister. | 而你爱你姐 |
[19:28] | It can’t be reason enough. | 这理由还不够 |
[19:30] | You…You don’t realize it while you’re there, | 你在匡提科时并没意识到 |
[19:32] | but the Bureau is a business. | 联调局就是桩生意 |
[19:35] | And there are other ways to do good in the world. | 你可以通过别的途径来服务社会 |
[19:38] | Like what? | 比如 |
[19:39] | The company I work for. They gave $10 million | 我工作的公司 去年他们捐了一千万 |
[19:42] | to charitable causes last year in Africa, the Middle East. | 给非洲和中东的慈善事业 |
[19:46] | You should come work for us. | 你该来我们公司 |
[19:48] | No, I’m serious. | 别笑 我是说真的 |
[19:49] | It’s… | 这样… |
[19:51] | You’d make a great living, | 你可以生活无忧 |
[19:53] | and you would be contributing in a meaningful way. | 还能将自己奉献给有意义的事 |
[19:56] | I can’t just walk away that close to the end. | 临近终点 我不能就这么一走了之 |
[19:59] | Quantico might be ending, | 匡提科的训练要结束了 |
[20:02] | but you are about to start something else. | 但你即将开启另一种生涯 |
[20:06] | Are you ready for that? | 你准备好了吗 |
[20:12] | No, I… | 别 我来… |
[20:13] | – No. – I got this. | -不用 -我来付吧 |
[20:14] | I should be treating you. | 应该是我请你 |
[20:15] | What, are you kidding me? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[20:16] | – What? – You got a tea. | -怎么了 -你只点了杯茶 |
[20:18] | All right? You’re the cheapest date ever. | 好吗 跟你约会可够廉价的 |
[20:19] | Cheap? What does that mean? | 廉价 什么意思 |
[20:21] | That came out wrong. | 我不是那个意思 |
[20:36] | Did you really just use my access card | 你是不是用了我的权限 |
[20:38] | to steal and forge witness immunity agreements? | 偷窃并伪造了证人豁免协议 |
[20:40] | Yes. I did. | 没错 是我干的 |
[20:41] | Shelby, what is wrong with you? | 谢尔比 你是怎么想的 |
[20:43] | If somebody found out, your career could be over. | 如果被人发现 你的前程就没了 |
[20:46] | Don’t worry. I’m protected. | 别担心 有人保护我 |
[20:47] | What… what does that mean, you’re “protected”? | 什么意思 什么保护 |
[20:48] | This doesn’t concern you, Alex. | 这跟你没关系 艾丽克丝 |
[20:50] | You used my access card, Shelby, | 你用了我的权限 谢尔比 |
[20:52] | so now it concerns me. | 所以跟我有关系 |
[20:54] | I get that you want your parents to pay for what they did, | 我能理解你想让你父母得到报应 |
[20:56] | but breaking the law is not the way to do it. | 但不能因此做违法的事 |
[20:58] | I am bringing to justice two people | 我要绳之以法的这两人 |
[21:01] | who have defrauded the American government for 15 years. | 15年以来一直在欺骗美国政府 |
[21:04] | That is what I was trained for. | 这是我的职责所在 |
[21:05] | You’re literally forging the document right in front of me. | 你当着我的面伪造文件 |
[21:08] | You realize that it’s my duty to report this, right? | 你知道我有责任上报的 对吧 |
[21:10] | Sometimes the world is gray, Alex. | 这世界有时是灰色地带 艾丽克丝 |
[21:13] | I learn that more and more every day, including today, | 我每天愈发有此感受 包括今天 |
[21:16] | but there’s a big difference between vengeance and justice. | 但复仇和正义是有很大差别的 |
[21:19] | Yes, and sometimes there is both. | 没错 但有时是可以兼得的 |
[21:21] | Now get out of my room | 你快出去吧 |
[21:23] | and stay out of my way. | 别妨碍我 |
[21:34] | Okay, after sifting through all the BG noise, | 滤掉所有杂音后 |
[21:36] | I zeroed in on an area on 49th | 我瞄准了第九大街 |
[21:37] | in between 9th and 10th. | 和第十大街之间的49号附近 |
[21:38] | Then I ran a search for all Drew’s known associates | 我还对该区域内所有德鲁的熟人 |
[21:40] | living in that area, | 进行了查找 |
[21:41] | and I found a rental under the name Alicia Landon. | 然后发现有间屋子的租客叫艾丽西娅·兰登 |
[21:45] | Drew’s fiancée who was killed. | 那是德鲁已故未婚妻的名字 |
[21:47] | With me. | 跟我来 |
[21:49] | Caleb, forward me the address. | 凯勒布 把地址转发给我 |
[21:54] | You may have saved millions of lives. | 也许有无数人因你而得救 |
[21:56] | If they get to Drew in time. | 如果能及时抓住德鲁的话 |
[21:59] | Thank you for the veil. | 谢谢你给我的面纱 |
[22:07] | I’ve finally found it, Alex. | 总算让我找到了 艾丽克丝 |
[22:09] | Do you know what that feels like? | 你知道那种感觉的滋味吗 |
[22:11] | I wish you could. | 你要是知道该多好 |
[22:13] | I wish things could have turned out differently | 要是你和我 我们之间 |
[22:15] | for you and me, for us. | 有不同的结局就好了 |
[22:17] | Is that my voice? | 那不是我的声音吗 |
[22:19] | Drew? | 德鲁 |
[22:21] | What happened? Were we drugged? | 这是怎么回事 难道被人下药了 |
[22:23] | Where are we? | 这是在哪 |
[22:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:25] | I only did what the Voice told me to do. | 我只按照神秘来电人的要求办事 |
[22:27] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[22:28] | What have I done? | 我都做了些什么 |
[22:30] | Well, we’re gonna need to rain-check our feelings, | 没时间纠结这些事了 |
[22:31] | ’cause we got to get out of here. | 得快点想办法离开这里 |
[22:33] | That’s a trip wire. | 那是条引线 |
[22:34] | If that door opens, everything blows. | 门一开 就会引发爆炸 |
[22:42] | We’re not supposed to be seen… | 我们不应该… |
[22:43] | In public together? | 一起露面吗 |
[22:45] | What does it matter if you’re walking away? | 你都打算离开了 还何必顾及这事 |
[22:48] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[22:49] | I asked Coombs to show me | 我让库姆斯教我 |
[22:50] | how to use the Cellphone Trace Protocol program | 如何使用手机追踪软件 |
[22:53] | in case you were ever late for a swap. | 以防哪次你交接迟到 |
[22:56] | You didn’t tell her where I am, did you? | 你没把我的行踪告诉她吧 |
[22:58] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[23:00] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[23:01] | You’re backing out, aren’t you? | 你想退出了 对不对 |
[23:03] | You read Kouri’s file. | 库里的档案你也读过 |
[23:05] | He’s a monster. | 他就是个恶魔 |
[23:07] | He incites murder and destruction, | 他煽动谋杀和肆意破坏 |
[23:09] | and we’re supposed to live with him for who knows how long? | 谁知道我们要跟他一起生活多久 |
[23:12] | Echo his beliefs? | 附和他的信仰 |
[23:14] | Recruit for him? | 为他招兵买马 |
[23:16] | Pray with him? | 一同祈祷 |
[23:18] | You can leave with Simon. Go ahead. | 你可以跟西蒙一起离开 走吧 |
[23:20] | I won’t stop you. | 我不会拦着你的 |
[23:21] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[23:22] | I can’t go anywhere because I’m tied to you. | 我哪也去不了 因为我们不能分开 |
[23:25] | Tomorrow, you would be. | 明天就分不开了 |
[23:27] | But today, not yet. | 但今天 你走还来得及 |
[23:29] | I’ve been pushing you all year to do this, | 我花了一年的时间逼你这么做 |
[23:31] | thinking you’d come around, | 以为你能回心转意 |
[23:32] | and during this time, I’ve learned things, Raina. | 但在此期间 我也懂了很多 蕾娜 |
[23:35] | This life is hard. | 这种生活太艰辛了 |
[23:37] | There are compromises, hard choices, | 充满了妥协 抉择 |
[23:39] | people who want from us more than we want to give them. | 别人对我们有我们满足不了的期望 |
[23:43] | Trust me, I’ve made those choices. | 相信我 我已经做出了选择 |
[23:45] | You can’t do this for me. | 你不能为我而做 |
[23:48] | Only for you. | 要你自己想做 |
[23:50] | I can find another way, | 我能再想办法完成任务 |
[23:53] | and I’ll support whatever decision you make. | 不论你决定如何 我都会支持你 |
[23:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:59] | I need advice. | 我需要建议 |
[24:01] | What’s up? You okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[24:03] | So many stories here end the same exact way. | 这里太多事情都殊途同归 |
[24:07] | Someone buries the truth, a line is crossed, | 有人隐瞒真相 有人越界 |
[24:09] | everyone gets hurt, and no one knows why. | 所有人都受伤 没人知道原因 |
[24:12] | My father in Omaha, | 我父亲在奥马哈的事 |
[24:13] | Liam and the guns that killed Drew’s fiancée. | 廉姆和杀死他未婚妻的枪支 |
[24:15] | Me in Chicago. | 我在芝加哥的事 |
[24:18] | Look, I think Shelby’s about to make the same kind of mistake, | 听着 我认为谢尔比将犯下同样的错 |
[24:21] | – and I — – Alex. | -而我 -艾丽克丝 |
[24:23] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[24:23] | O’Connor, what’s going on? | 奥康纳 什么情况 |
[24:26] | Why did I get an e-mail from one of your classmates | 为什么我收到一封你同学的邮件 |
[24:28] | accusing you of taking evidence from the Omaha case file? | 指控你拿走奥马哈案件中的证据 |
[24:32] | Wait. Was this classmate Shelby? | 等等 这个学生是谢尔比吗 |
[24:34] | ‘Cause that’s exactly what I came to speak to Ryan about. | 我来找瑞恩正是为了这事 |
[24:37] | She stole an immunity agreement from my 9/11 case. | 她从我负责的911案件中偷走了一份豁免协议 |
[24:39] | Before you recriminate against Wyatt, you need — | 在你反控怀特之前 你要… |
[24:41] | Liam, listen to me! | 廉姆 听我说 |
[24:42] | Shelby’s about to cross a line. | 谢尔比马上要越界了 |
[24:44] | She’s gonna make a mistake | 她要犯的错误 |
[24:45] | that she’ll regret for the rest of her life, | 将让她悔恨余生 |
[24:47] | and I know… I know you know how that feels. | 而我知道 你懂那个感觉 |
[24:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:56] | Caleb, what are you doing here? | 凯勒布 你在这干什么 |
[24:58] | I’ve got about 5 million different reasons | 我也有差不多五百万条不同的理由 |
[25:00] | to ask you the same thing. | 问你相同的问题 |
[25:01] | Well, did Shelby send you? Where is she? | 是谢尔比让你来的吗 她在哪 |
[25:03] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[25:04] | You were supposed to take the money and stay away, | 你本应该拿了钱就走开的 |
[25:06] | but for some reason — God knows why | 天知道为什么的原因 |
[25:08] | you can’t. | 你就是走不了 |
[25:09] | You need to leave. | 请你离开 |
[25:10] | Shelby’s on her way here, | 谢尔比马上就来了 |
[25:11] | and I promised myself I would tell her everything | 我发誓要跟她坦白一切 |
[25:13] | and we’d finally get this all sorted out. | 我们终于能把一切都讲清楚 |
[25:15] | You’re not gonna get a chance to do that | 你不会有机会的 |
[25:16] | because that whole immunity deal, | 因为那个豁免协议的事 |
[25:19] | That’s just a trap to get you onto American soil | 那是个陷阱 为了让你来到美国 |
[25:22] | so you can be prosecuted for — I don’t know — | 好让你被起诉 说不清 |
[25:24] | a dozen different Federal laws that you’ve broken. | 违反了数十条联邦法 |
[25:26] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[25:27] | Where are the other agents, the sirens, the handcuffs? | 其他探员呢 警报声呢 手铐呢 |
[25:30] | They’re coming. Trust me. | 马上就来 相信我 |
[25:31] | And why would you warn me? | 那你为什么要警告我 |
[25:32] | I know what you think of me. | 我知道你怎么看我的 |
[25:33] | You deserve to go to jail. | 你就该进监狱 |
[25:35] | You deserve to pay for every single thing that you’ve done, | 你就该为你犯下的每一条罪付出代价 |
[25:38] | but Shelby doesn’t. | 但是谢尔比不应该 |
[25:40] | I read the letter that you wrote her, | 我读过你给她写的信 |
[25:41] | that you would do anything to be in her life again. | 你说你会不惜代价再次走进她的生活 |
[25:44] | I just don’t believe you. | 我只是不相信你 |
[25:46] | I meant what I wrote. | 我写的都是真心话 |
[25:48] | We came for the money. | 我们是为了钱来的 |
[25:50] | We thought it would be easy. | 我们以为会很简单 |
[25:51] | Shelby had been out of sight, | 我跟谢尔比分开了很久 |
[25:52] | out of mind for so long, | 离久情疏 |
[25:54] | but seeing her… | 可是看到她… |
[25:57] | It brought back all the emotions that I had buried. | 我隐藏的情感又回来了 |
[26:02] | I regretted everything the second we left. | 我们一离开 我就后悔莫及了 |
[26:04] | Well, if that’s true, | 如果这是真的 |
[26:07] | take responsibility for what you’ve done. | 为你的行为负责 |
[26:08] | Turn yourself in. | 自首吧 |
[26:10] | That’s the only way | 只有这样 |
[26:11] | you could have an honest relationship with Shelby. | 你才能正大光明的和谢尔比在一起 |
[26:16] | You got about seven minutes until HRT breaks down that door. | 在人质援救小组破门而入之前 你还有七分钟 |
[26:19] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[26:21] | I-I just — I just want to be in my daughter’s life. | 我只是想参与我女儿的生活 |
[26:24] | Well, that’s the thing about family — | 家人是这么回事 |
[26:27] | You don’t get to choose when you want to be a part of it. | 你无法选择何时参与他们的人生 |
[26:35] | Don’t do this, Shelby. | 别这么做 谢尔比 |
[26:38] | Go out for dinner? | 出去吃晚餐吗 |
[26:40] | Listen, it starts small. | 听着 刚开始都是小事 |
[26:42] | You cover your tracks, get lucky, | 你掩盖证据 侥幸逃脱 |
[26:44] | and then the lies start getting easier. | 然后说谎越来越轻车熟路 |
[26:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[26:47] | Please, just — just let him finish. | 拜托 让他把话说完 |
[26:48] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别对我指手画脚 |
[26:51] | Listen, if you want to accuse me of something, | 听着 如果你想指控我 |
[26:52] | then by all means. | 尽管指控 |
[26:54] | When we recruit sources, | 我们招纳线人时 |
[26:56] | we pull them in with a sin, | 会利用他们的罪行 |
[26:58] | something they’ll do anything to keep buried, | 他们不惜代价去要掩盖的事 |
[27:01] | but when you cross the line, you recruit yourself. | 当你越界时 你自己就成为那样的人了 |
[27:04] | Then you start doing worse and worse things | 为了掩盖这些罪行 |
[27:06] | to keep it all buried. | 你会一直作恶下去 |
[27:08] | And then, over time, | 久而久之 |
[27:09] | the bodies under the floorboard — | 你隐藏的那些罪行 |
[27:12] | They eat away at whatever’s left of your conscience. | 会一点点吞噬掉你仅存的良心 |
[27:16] | Sometimes it’s better to let the bad guys get away with it | 有时候让坏人逍遥法外 |
[27:18] | than it is to be the one who gets away with it. | 要好过自己成为逍遥法外的那个人 |
[27:22] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[27:25] | Don’t do this, Shelby. | 别这么做 谢尔比 |
[27:34] | All you have to do is sit there | 你只要待在车里 |
[27:36] | and let what happens happen. | 坐以待毙就可以了 |
[27:37] | I know you want to move. I know you want to run. | 我知道你想走 你想跑 |
[27:40] | But you don’t want to kill all these people, do you? | 但你不想杀了这些人 对吧 |
[27:42] | Just stay put. | 老实待着 |
[27:43] | Don’t open a door. Don’t open a window. | 不准开车门 不准开车窗 |
[27:46] | This will all be over soon. | 一切很快就会结束 |
[27:48] | This last part is going to be… | 最后一步会是… |
[27:50] | All right, I’ll think of something. | 好 我想想办法 |
[27:53] | Wait, wait! Just wait! | 等下 等下 |
[27:59] | 断流闸 反方向3.6米 | |
[28:07] | Hurry! Break my thumb. | 快 折断我大拇指 |
[28:08] | – What? – You need to get to Alex | -什么 -你得在联调局 |
[28:09] | before the FBI takes her out. | 消灭掉艾丽克丝之前找到她 |
[28:11] | Break it now so we can get out of here. | 赶紧折断 我们好逃出这里 |
[28:13] | I’m sorry about this. | 对不住了 |
[28:25] | Take the fire escape! Go — now! | 从逃生梯出去 赶紧走 |
[28:29] | Alex! Alex, can you hear me? | 艾丽克丝 艾丽克丝 能听见吗 |
[28:31] | It’s Drew — the real Drew. | 我是德鲁 真正的德鲁 |
[28:32] | You were talking to the voice. | 一直跟你联系的人是神秘来电人 |
[28:34] | Simon’s on his way over to you right now! | 西蒙马上就赶到你那边了 |
[28:35] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[28:47] | Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[28:49] | Agent Booth, are you okay? | 布斯探员 你没事吧 |
[28:51] | Nod if you can hear me. | 如果你能听见就点头 |
[28:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:55] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[28:57] | How you doing? You okay? | 你怎么样 没事吧 |
[28:59] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 是 我没事 |
[29:00] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:02] | It was a homemade explosive. | 自制炸弹爆炸 |
[29:04] | Whoever was inside is probably already dead. | 里面的人估计已经死了 |
[29:13] | Come on! This way! | 过来 这边 |
[29:15] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:17] | I need to borrow this. | 这个借我 |
[29:25] | Drew? | 德鲁 |
[29:26] | It’s Ryan! | 我是瑞恩 |
[29:28] | Ryan! No, don’t touch that. No, just please wait! | 瑞恩 不要 别碰车 求你等一下 |
[29:30] | Ryan, I’m so scared. | 瑞恩 我很害怕 |
[29:31] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道现在什么情况 |
[29:32] | The line just went dead. It just… | 电话突然挂断 就 |
[29:34] | There was an explosion. | 发生了爆炸 |
[29:36] | I don’t know if Drew’s dead or alive, | 我不知道德鲁是死是活 |
[29:37] | but I’m coming to you right now, all right? | 但我马上去找你 好吗 |
[29:39] | This street is closed, sir. Step back, sir. | 这条街被封了 先生 清退后 |
[29:40] | I need to speak to Alex Parrish. | 我得去找艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[29:42] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[29:44] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[29:52] | She’s not coming with me, is she? | 她不会跟我走了吧 |
[29:55] | She’s chosen our mission, Simon. | 她选择了我们的任务 西蒙 |
[29:58] | She’s chosen to fight a world that looks at every Muslim | 世人畏惧 猜疑 痛恨穆斯林 |
[30:00] | with fear, suspicion, or hate. | 而她选择去为此而抗争 |
[30:04] | She cares about you more than I wish she would. | 她很在意你 我倒希望她没那么在意 |
[30:08] | You’re not ready for her. | 你没准备好跟她在一起 |
[30:09] | You never think I will be. | 你觉得我永远不会 |
[30:10] | Are you willing to choose between your heart and your faith? | 你愿意在你的心意与信仰间选择吗 |
[30:14] | Because that’s what you’re asking of her. | 因为你这就是在逼她做选择 |
[30:16] | And whatever choice is made, both people will lose. | 不管最终选择如何 这里没有赢家 |
[30:19] | You will say anything to get what you want. | 你为了如愿以偿 什么都会说 |
[30:22] | Do you see me holding her back? | 你觉得是我不让她走吗 |
[30:24] | She’s right there. | 她就在那边 |
[30:33] | You don’t need her to redeem you, Simon. | 你不需要她来救赎你 西蒙 |
[30:36] | Forgive yourself. | 你要自我原谅 |
[30:47] | We should go over the trainees’ final exam | 我们应趁这时再检查一下 |
[30:49] | – one more time before– – What happened in Omaha? | -学员的毕业考 -奥马哈是怎么回事 |
[30:53] | Why are you asking me that? | 问我这事干什么 |
[30:54] | Omaha was your first case assignment out of the Academy, | 奥马哈是你从毕业后接的第一个任务 |
[30:57] | and you were in Chicago, too. | 芝加哥事件也跟你有关 |
[30:59] | So I’m just wondering, | 所以我想知道 |
[31:01] | “What’s under your floorboards?” | 你隐藏的罪行是什么 |
[31:03] | You want to know the truth? | 你想听真相 |
[31:05] | Or what they told me to say? | 还是想听他们教我的说法 |
[31:07] | And who are “They”? | “他们”是谁 |
[31:09] | You know who they are. | 你知道他们是谁 |
[31:10] | They’re the ones who talked to you after Chicago, | 他们就是芝加哥那事之后找你谈话 |
[31:11] | told you how to handle it. | 告诉你怎么处理的人 |
[31:13] | You talked to me after Chicago. | 芝加哥那事之后 是你跟我谈的 |
[31:15] | They are the ones who decide | 他们才有权决定哪些秘密 |
[31:18] | what secrets the American people can and can’t know. | 可以向美国人民公布 而哪些不可以 |
[31:21] | And you either fall in line, | 你要么乖乖听话 |
[31:23] | or they zero you out. | 要么就被踢出去 |
[31:32] | It was my first deep-cover op. | 那是我第一个卧底任务 |
[31:35] | Alex’s father and I had infiltrated a right-wing militia group — | 我跟艾丽克丝父亲打入了一个右翼极端组织 |
[31:38] | the Nebraska Liberty Defense. | 内布拉斯加州自由捍卫联盟 |
[31:41] | Six months in, and it was mostly just talk on their part, | 卧底了六个月 没什么实质性进展 |
[31:43] | so Michael and I were told to expedite things | 所以局里让我和迈克尔加快进度 |
[31:47] | by giving them the blueprints to the federal building in Omaha | 将奥马哈联邦大楼的布局图交给他们 |
[31:51] | that they had talked so much about. | 这是他们一直想要的 |
[31:58] | Well, we were in over our heads. | 我们当时太自不量力了 |
[32:04] | Before we knew what happened, | 等我们发现事情发生时 |
[32:06] | it was too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[32:08] | The guilt sent Michael down a spiral. | 迈克尔被罪恶感压垮 |
[32:12] | And you? | 你呢 |
[32:14] | Well, I held on to the top of the bottle with one hand | 我们用酒精麻痹自己 我勉强撑住 |
[32:17] | while he drowned at the bottom. | 而他却彻底没救了 |
[32:20] | You know, he wanted to come clean. | 他想要出来招供 |
[32:23] | He wanted to tell the truth about what had happened. | 他想要将事实真相讲出来 |
[32:26] | But they wouldn’t let him? | 但他们不准 |
[32:33] | I thought that Chicago was a mistake, | 我以为芝加哥是次失误 |
[32:36] | but it was a pattern. | 但那是你的习惯 |
[32:38] | You find the shortcuts, and other people pay the price. | 你走捷径 而其他人付出代价 |
[32:41] | This isn’t an exact science. | 这种事不是精密的科学 |
[32:43] | I’m sorry. I can’t follow you to D.C. | 抱歉 我不能跟你去华府 |
[32:45] | I need to start my own career | 我得尽量远离这里 |
[32:46] | as far away from here as possible. | 发展自己的事业 |
[32:48] | No, no, no, no, no. Look. | 不 不 不 听着 |
[32:49] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这么做是个错误 |
[32:50] | Maybe, | 也许吧 |
[32:52] | but at least it’ll be mine for a change. | 但至少那会是我自己犯下的错 |
[33:02] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[33:03] | – Shelby, stop. – For what? | -谢尔比 停下来 -为什么 |
[33:05] | – We need to talk about this. – No. | -我们得谈谈 -不 |
[33:06] | When I got to the hotel, she was gone, | 当我到达酒店 她不见了 |
[33:08] | and I may never find her again. | 我可能再也找不到她了 |
[33:09] | – I know. You — – You had no right, Alex. | -我知道 你 -你没权这么做 艾丽克丝 |
[33:12] | You and — and Caleb and Iris and Liam. | 你 凯勒布 艾瑞丝 廉姆 |
[33:15] | These are people that care about you. | 这些人都很在乎你 |
[33:17] | We were trying to protect you. | 我们是想保护你 |
[33:18] | You — You broke the law. | 你犯了法 |
[33:20] | You shot your own father and lied to the police about it, | 你枪杀了自己的父亲 跟警方说谎 |
[33:22] | and you’re gonna tell me about what is right and wrong? | 还有脸跟我讲是非黑白 |
[33:25] | Alex, what you had to live with, | 艾丽克丝 你背负的秘密 |
[33:26] | it almost killed you. | 差点折磨死你 |
[33:27] | You came here to get answers, and you got them. | 你来这里寻找真相 你找到了 |
[33:30] | But what you just did — | 但你刚才的所为 |
[33:32] | You took away my answers. | 你夺走了我的真相 |
[33:34] | You took away my agency. | 你剥夺了我应做之事 |
[33:35] | We just stopped you from making a mistake | 我们只是为了不让你 |
[33:37] | that you’d regret for the rest of your life. | 犯下悔恨余生的错误 |
[33:39] | Do not tell me how I will be. | 别告诉我会怎样 |
[33:41] | You don’t get to take away my emotions, too. | 你无权将我的感情也夺走 |
[33:45] | You know, when we first met, | 我们初识之时 |
[33:47] | we got so close. | 关系非常好 |
[33:49] | I thought, “Here — Here is my family. | 我心想 这就是我的家人 |
[33:52] | Here is who I was meant to know.” | 我注定要与眼前这人相识 |
[33:54] | I let you in on my life. I trusted you with everything. | 我让你走进我的生活 全心全意相信你 |
[33:57] | You want to talk about a mistake | 你不是想谈下 |
[33:59] | I will spend the rest of my life regretting? | 我会悔恨余生的错误吗 |
[34:02] | How about meeting you? | 那就是遇见了你 |
[34:10] | Clear the area! | 清空那片区域 |
[34:11] | Come on, let’s move out! | 快 退出去 |
[34:13] | What happened to you? I didn’t — | 你发生什么事了 我没… |
[34:14] | I-I thought you might have been… | 我以为你已经 |
[34:15] | Listen, Alex… | 听着 艾丽克丝 |
[34:17] | – I need you to get out of the truck, okay? – I can’t. | -你要从车里走出来 好吗 -我不能 |
[34:19] | Drew said that the entire truck was rigged to the bomb. | 德鲁说整辆车都跟炸弹连在一起 |
[34:21] | – If I even move, it — – No, no. That wasn’t Drew. | -甚至我动一下… -不 那个人不是德鲁 |
[34:23] | It was just a voice. It’s just more theatrics. | 只是用了他的声音 一切都是场戏 |
[34:26] | Just like all of this. | 就跟现在这一切一样 |
[34:27] | The WMD team has swept the entire vehicle. | 防爆小组检查了整辆车 |
[34:29] | There’s nothing hardwired to the bomb. | 没连在炸弹上 |
[34:31] | The bomb’s not even activated. | 炸弹甚至都没启动 |
[34:32] | No, that’s because it’s a remote-detonating device. | 不 那是因为炸弹是远程控制的 |
[34:35] | Look at the bomb. Look at it. | 看下炸弹 看看 |
[34:37] | There’s no receiver. | 没有接收器 |
[34:38] | They never put it on. | 他从没开启炸弹 |
[34:39] | This bomb was never meant to go off. | 这颗炸弹本来就不会爆炸 |
[34:41] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[34:43] | What if the voice is playing you again? | 如果是神秘来电人又是耍你呢 |
[34:45] | What if — What if I open the door | 如果我打开门 |
[34:46] | – and the bomb goes off? – Alex, they’re not. | -炸弹爆炸呢 -艾丽克丝 不会的 |
[34:47] | – Alex, stop. Alex, stop! – No! | -艾丽克丝 别说了 打住 -不 |
[34:47] | Or it goes off somewhere else, like the ECC? | 如果其他地方爆炸了呢 像指挥中心那样 |
[34:49] | – I can’t! – Alex, listen to me! | -我做不到 -艾丽克丝 听我说 |
[34:52] | I have been where you are, | 我也经历过 |
[34:54] | in that hotel room with my hand on a trigger. | 上次在那间酒店 手绑引爆器 |
[34:58] | And I would never let you make the same mistake I did. | 我不会让你犯下我犯过的错 |
[35:01] | – That was my mistake. – No, Alex, it wasn’t. | -那是我的错 -不 艾丽克丝 那不是 |
[35:03] | I told you to let it go, | 我让你松手的 |
[35:05] | and I’m not making that mistake again. | 我不会再犯同样的错误 |
[35:06] | I will not hurt all of these people. | 我不会伤害所有这些人 |
[35:08] | Alex, you are not gonna hurt anybody. | 艾丽克丝 你不会伤害谁 |
[35:11] | You’re not, okay? | 你不会 懂吗 |
[35:12] | You can’t. I promise you. | 你伤不到别人 我保证 |
[35:14] | You will not hurt anyone, | 你不会伤害到别人 |
[35:16] | but you have to unlock the door. | 你得打开车门 |
[35:18] | – No! – Alex, listen to me! | -不 -艾丽克丝 听我说 |
[35:19] | Just look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:22] | Why did you come and get me? | 你之前为什么来找我 |
[35:24] | Because you trust me, right? | 因为你信任我吧 |
[35:26] | So just trust me now. | 所以现在相信我 |
[35:30] | Unlock the door, Alex. | 打开车门 艾丽克丝 |
[35:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:48] | – Yeah? – You got a second? | -在 -能聊几句吗 |
[35:51] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[35:54] | How’d it go with Shelby? | 你跟谢尔比怎么样了 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:01] | You know, when I got here, | 我刚来这里时 |
[36:03] | I hadn’t had many friends in my life. | 没什么朋友 |
[36:06] | It looks like I’m leaving here the exact same way. | 看来现在要走了 依旧没朋友 |
[36:10] | You know, there’s something they don’t talk about at Quantico. | 匡提科训练营没说明一件事 |
[36:14] | For all the partnership and teamwork | 训练营里教你跟搭档合作 |
[36:17] | that they teach you here, | 团队合作 |
[36:19] | they don’t tell you that being an agent is… | 但没告诉你 作为一个探员 |
[36:22] | is actually pretty lonely. | 其实很孤独 |
[36:27] | Uplifting. | 真是正能量啊 |
[36:29] | Mm, we’re all alone out there. | 我们都很孤独 |
[36:32] | What if I don’t want to be? | 如果我不想孤身一人呢 |
[36:34] | I mean, it doesn’t have to be the way it was. | 不需要走以前的老路 |
[36:37] | We don’t have to be the kind of agents | 我们不必成为那样的探员 |
[36:39] | that cut corners to close cases or miss signs | 为破案而走捷径 或错过征兆 |
[36:44] | or put covering our asses over saving lives. | 或只顾收拾自己的烂摊子而不去救人 |
[36:49] | You know, we– we both have two weeks | 我们都还有两个星期 |
[36:53] | before we start our new jobs. | 才开始新工作 |
[36:55] | Why don’t we take that time and run away together — | 不如我们趁这段时间一起离开 |
[36:59] | you know, off the grid, completely off the map — | 远离喧嚣 消失得无影踪 |
[37:03] | and get to really know each other | 好好了解一下彼此 |
[37:06] | before we have to start working together | 之后就不得不一起共事 |
[37:08] | and never get a chance to? | 没有机会了 |
[37:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:14] | You came here to say something, | 你来找我有事 |
[37:15] | and I completely steamrolled you. | 我就光顾自己说了 |
[37:22] | That can wait. | 那事不急 |
[37:25] | Thank you for your reports. | 感谢大家的报告 |
[37:26] | We save this lesson about the Bureau’s darkest days | 我们将这堂有关局里黑历史的课 |
[37:30] | for the final week | 留到最后一周 |
[37:31] | in hopes that it will stay with you long after you leave… | 希望你们毕业后能记得久一些 |
[37:35] | ’cause too often, these lessons are forgotten, | 因为大部分学员常常会忘记这些课 |
[37:38] | especially in times of crisis. | 特别是在危机关头 |
[37:40] | They get traded in for personal crusades… | 取而代之的是 偏激的个人行动 |
[37:43] | I was so close. | 差点就成了 |
[37:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:46] | I know, but cases like this don’t get solved in a day. | 我懂 但这样的案子不是一两天能解决的 |
[37:50] | They take months, years. | 需要数月 数年 |
[37:54] | Yeah, well, I can’t do it by myself. | 好吧 但我一个人办不到 |
[37:55] | Okay, well, when you work in my office, we’ll do it together. | 好 等你来我手下工作 我们一起完成 |
[37:59] | It’ll be our project. | 那会是我们的项目 |
[38:01] | Don’t worry, Shelby. | 别担心 谢尔比 |
[38:02] | We’ll get them. I promise. | 我保证会抓到他们 |
[38:04] | Sacrificed in favor of what comes easiest… | 为了轻松而忘记了这些教训… |
[38:08] | Hey, Dad, you coming? | 爸 来吧 |
[38:14] | Oh, you changed your mind about dinner. | 你改变主意来吃晚餐了 |
[38:16] | I did. | 是的 |
[38:18] | And the portrait? | 那拍照呢 |
[38:20] | How come? | 怎么会 |
[38:21] | Because we’re family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[38:26] | Abandoned in the face of fear or greed or both. | 因为恐惧 贪婪 忘记这些教训 |
[38:31] | But if there’s one lesson I can teach you, | 但如果还能再教大家一件事 |
[38:34] | it’s that each of you knows in your heart what is right… | 那就是每个人都心知何为正确 |
[38:41] | 妮尔麦·阿敏 蕾娜·阿敏 | |
[38:46] | Kouri’s recruitment plans have changed. | 库里的招募计划有变 |
[38:48] | It won’t be tomorrow. | 不是明天 |
[38:50] | Intel says next week. | 据情报说是下周 |
[38:51] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好的 |
[39:02] | What is fair, and what is just. | 何为公平 何为正义 |
[39:08] | Chang. | 张 |
[39:09] | You got your security clearance. | 你拿到权限了 |
[39:11] | Senator Haas signed it herself. | 哈斯参议员本人签发的 |
[39:16] | 艾瑞斯·张 联调局训练营 这不代表我在乎 黑暗王子 | |
[39:22] | No matter how surrounded you are by lies, | 哪怕周遭尽是谎言 |
[39:26] | don’t let them in. | 不要被影响 |
[39:28] | Resist, because someday, | 抵制它 因为有一天 |
[39:31] | you are going to be asked | 你要被派去 |
[39:33] | to follow an order you don’t agree with, | 做一些你不认同的事 |
[39:36] | cut a corner for the greater good… | 为了大局而走捷径 |
[39:40] | and in that moment, | 在那时 |
[39:42] | you’re going to have to decide who you want to be. | 你得决定你想成为什么样的人 |
[39:58] | It was all theater. | 一切都是场戏 |
[40:00] | We were just players. | 我们只是棋子 |
[40:02] | Even Drew. | 包括德鲁 |
[40:03] | Between the threats to his family | 一边使家人不受威胁 |
[40:04] | and trying to protect Alex, | 一边试图保护艾丽克丝 |
[40:05] | he had to do whatever the voice told him. | 他必须听命于神秘来电人 |
[40:08] | If it was all theater, was the bomb even real? | 如果只是场戏 炸弹是真的吗 |
[40:11] | As real as it gets. | 做得很真 |
[40:13] | But why? | 为什么 |
[40:14] | To spread fear and make a joke out of the FBI? | 散播恐惧 耍联调局玩吗 |
[40:17] | The nightmare is over. | 噩梦结束了 |
[40:19] | Thanks to the brave and tireless work of the FBI, | 感谢联调局的英勇与不懈努力 |
[40:21] | the nuclear device is securely in custody. | 核弹装置已被安全收回 |
[40:24] | I would also like to commend Special Agent Alex Parrish | 我还想嘉奖一下艾丽克丝·帕里什特工 |
[40:27] | for her strength and heroism. | 她实力不凡 表现英勇 |
[40:30] | She really was born for this. | 她天生就是这块料 |
[40:36] | It’s the WMD team. | 是防爆组 |
[40:38] | The bomb is gone. | 核弹不见了 |
[40:39] | Response team confirms — It’s gone. | 应急小组确认了 核弹不见了 |
[40:42] | The terrorist took it. | 恐怖分子拿走了 |
[40:43] | But only high-ranking members of the Bureau | 但只有局里高层人员 |
[40:45] | would know where it was taken. | 才知道核弹位置 |
[40:46] | In this office, that’s Miranda. | 这间分局 就是米兰达 |
[40:49] | Where is Miranda? | 米兰达呢 |
[40:50] | I need to know where Miranda Shaw is right now! | 立刻找到米兰达·肖的下落 |
[41:39] | I got suspicious when I saw the footage of Alex | 艾丽克丝的视频从局里泄露出去时 |
[41:42] | leaked from inside the FBI building. | 我就起了疑心 |
[41:45] | Only a few people could have accessed it. | 仅有几人能拿到那段录像 |
[41:49] | I should have known. | 我早就该想到了 |
[42:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:06] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[42:11] | To make things right. | 为了纠正一切 |