时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Alex Parrish. | 我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[00:02] | Protecting our country had always been my dream, | 保卫国家一直是我的夙愿 |
[00:04] | but my life took a very drastic turn. | 但我的人生却发生了翻天覆地的转变 |
[00:06] | I am not responsible for Grand Central. | 中央车站的爆炸案不是我所为 |
[00:08] | Somebody stole my plans, fixed the flaws, | 有人偷了我的计划 修复了缺陷 |
[00:10] | and used them for themselves. | 为其所用 |
[00:12] | You are not invisible. | 你不是可忽视的人 |
[00:14] | In the Senator’s purse is an identical bottle. | 在参议员的包里有一个相同的药瓶 |
[00:16] | You’ll need to swap it out. | 你把它换出来 |
[00:17] | It’s safe. You can let it go. | 已经安全了 你可以放手了 |
[00:19] | You told me it was gonna be okay. | 你告诉我一切都会好起来 |
[00:21] | And I had to live with that. | 我如今却不得不承受这一切 |
[00:23] | There’s still another bomb. Thousands of people will die. | 还有一个炸弹 成千上万的人会死去 |
[00:25] | – Bomb’s missing. – Terrorists took it. | -炸弹不见了 -恐怖分子拿走了 |
[00:26] | – Where is Miranda? – I should have known. | -米兰达在哪儿 -我早就该想到了 |
[00:34] | They’re blaming me for Chicago. | 芝加哥的事 局里要我担责 |
[00:37] | I’m gonna get fired. | 我要被炒了 |
[00:39] | And I won’t even collect my pension. | 连退休金都拿不到 |
[00:41] | Well, it’s a good thing | 幸好你有个 |
[00:42] | you have a friend who can give you a job. | 能给你份工作的朋友 |
[00:44] | How do you feel about Quantico? | 你觉得去匡提科怎么样 |
[01:04] | This is my father. | 这就是我的父亲 |
[01:06] | But I need to know the truth. | 但我需要知道真相 |
[01:09] | I killed a hero! | 我杀死了一个英雄 |
[01:11] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 来靠着我肩膀 |
[01:15] | Up and at ’em, people! | 起床了 |
[01:17] | Mandatory gun test in 10 minutes! | 10分钟后 全体参加打靶测试 |
[01:33] | I will never have friends. | 我永远不会有朋友 |
[01:34] | I won’t leave again. Don’t worry. | 我不会再走掉了 别担心 |
[01:36] | That’s what you are, Simon Asher — | 说的就是你 西蒙·艾瑟 |
[01:37] | one big warning sign. | 你就是个非常显眼的危险征兆 |
[01:39] | They recruited me. | 我是被招募的 |
[01:40] | I didn’t grow up wanting this like you did. | 我不像你们那么希望成为探员 |
[01:42] | I’m s– I’m sorry. I… | 我… 抱歉 我… |
[02:25] | He’s at my bar, The Catacombs? | 他在我的墓穴酒吧 |
[02:27] | – In George Town? – Yeah. | -在乔治城吗 -是的 |
[02:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:42] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[02:45] | Come on. I’ll take you back. | 走 我带你回去 |
[02:49] | Let me take your coat. | 衣服给我吧 |
[02:51] | Got something to drink? | 有酒吗 |
[02:52] | Sure. Full bar. | 当然 酒吧齐全 |
[02:58] | I don’t want her knowing | 我不希望她知道 |
[02:59] | I found this apartment for her, Agent Goodwin, okay? | 我替她找了这间公寓 古德温探员 好吗 |
[03:02] | My friend gets a sublet. Alex gets a deal. | 我朋友能转租 艾丽克丝也能赚个便宜 |
[03:04] | Everybody wins. | 大家都赢 |
[03:26] | Elias Harper, you have many secrets. | 伊莱亚斯·哈珀 你有很多秘密 |
[03:28] | If you want me to keep them, do exactly what I say. | 如果你希望我保密 就照我说的做 |
[04:29] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[04:31] | To make things right. | 为了纠正一切 |
[04:32] | Why didn’t you kill me? | 你为什么不杀我 |
[04:34] | I thought you’d enjoy watching it all | 我觉得你会想跟我一起 |
[04:36] | burn down to the ground with me. | 看着一切灰飞烟灭 |
[04:39] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:50] | You say you want to leave right after graduation tomorrow? | 明天一毕业你就走吗 |
[04:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:53] | Why the rush? | 何必这么急 |
[04:55] | I don’t see the point of sticking around. | 为什么要留下呢 |
[04:56] | It’s not like I have anyone to say goodbye to. | 我有没有谁能道别了 |
[04:59] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[05:02] | You know what, it’s fine | 就算我最终 |
[05:03] | if I didn’t end up with any friends. | 没有朋友也没关系 |
[05:04] | I have you, | 我还有你 |
[05:05] | and you’ll just be a train ride away in D.C. | 一趟车就能到特区找你 |
[05:08] | And before that, two whole weeks together. | 在那之前 能一起待两周 |
[05:11] | No assignments. | 没有任务 |
[05:12] | No distractions. | 没有分心 |
[05:14] | No intrigue. | 没有阴谋 |
[05:15] | A hotel room. A beach. | 酒店房间 海滩 |
[05:17] | Us. | 就我俩 |
[05:19] | Not until tomorrow, remember? | 还得等明天呢 记得吗 |
[05:25] | It’s official. | 这下定了 |
[05:26] | The entire Fletcher clan touches down at 09:00. | 整个弗莱彻家族9点会到 |
[05:28] | What about your folks? Are they coming? | 你家人呢 他们来吗 |
[05:29] | Oh, yeah, they thought I’d be the first Haas to flame out. | 是啊 他们以为我会是第一个出局的哈斯呢 |
[05:32] | I made sure they’d both be here | 我让他们俩都来 |
[05:33] | just so I could rub their noses in it, you know? | 看着我炫耀 |
[05:38] | Just got to get through today. | 只需要挨过今天了 |
[05:46] | I don’t understand how he landed at a big office like San Diego. | 他怎么会被分到圣地亚哥那样的大分局 |
[05:50] | I know you think Caleb isn’t ready. | 我知道你觉得凯勒布还没准备好 |
[05:53] | Ready? | 准备好 |
[05:54] | How many FBI agents have been recently De-programmed? | 有几个联调局的探员最近才做过反洗脑 |
[05:57] | I know, which is why you have my word | 我知道 所以我保证 |
[06:00] | he’ll be confined to a desk for his career. | 他这辈子在局里只会做文职 |
[06:03] | He’ll be in no position to do damage, I assure you. | 他不会引起任何灾难 我保证 |
[06:06] | Thank you, Clayton. | 谢谢你 克莱顿 |
[06:08] | Photos for badges that no one will ever see. | 永远没人会看到的警徽照片 |
[06:11] | And we can’t even both go to graduation. | 而且我们又不能都参加毕业典礼 |
[06:12] | It’s too public. | 人太多 |
[06:14] | I know. It’s unfair. | 我知道 这真不公平 |
[06:15] | I wish Miranda would see you up there tomorrow. | 真希望米兰达明天能看到你站在台上 |
[06:18] | She hasn’t returned my calls. | 她一直没回我电话 |
[06:20] | I hope she’s okay wherever she is. | 不管她在哪 希望她没事 |
[06:22] | I hope so, too. | 我也希望 |
[06:23] | Congratulations, and welcome to your last class ever. | 恭喜 欢迎来上最后一堂课 |
[06:30] | You made it to week 20. | 你们成功度过了20周 |
[06:32] | So look around. | 看看四周 |
[06:33] | You are the FBI’s best and brightest — | 你们是联调局最棒最厉害的 |
[06:36] | our great hope. | 我们最大的希望 |
[06:37] | But you are not agents yet — | 但你们尚不是探员 |
[06:40] | not until you finish one final assignment. | 得先完成最后的一次任务 |
[06:43] | And I hope you’re ready for a long night | 希望各位准备好熬夜了 |
[06:46] | at the Old Settler. | 去旧居民酒家熬夜 |
[06:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:51] | We rented the whole place out. | 我们租下了整个酒吧 |
[06:52] | So tonight it’s just you, | 今晚只有你们 |
[06:54] | Academy faculty, and some trusted friends, | 学院教职工 和一些值得信任的朋友 |
[06:56] | so you get to cut loose one last time | 你们可以最后放松一次 |
[06:59] | before the real work begins. | 然后就要开始真正的工作了 |
[07:00] | Don’t forget to turn in your red handles on your way out, | 别忘记离开时上交你们的红柄假枪 |
[07:02] | and do not expect your Bureau firearms until tomorrow. | 明天才会给你们发配枪 |
[07:06] | Yeah, you know, when you’re sober. | 是啊 等你们清醒的时候 |
[07:10] | They should just let him keep his. | 他们真该让他留着他的假枪 |
[07:11] | It’s the closest thing to a real gun he’ll ever have. | 他不会有机会用真枪了 |
[07:14] | Nobody keeps a Baby Haas in the corner. | 哈斯家的儿子可不会乖乖听话 |
[07:17] | Well, I told you what Clayton said. | 我告诉你克莱顿的话了 |
[07:18] | I don’t care what he said. | 我不管他说了什么 |
[07:20] | A Haas is still a Haas — | 哈斯还是本性难改 |
[07:21] | always short of a murderous rampage | 总是站在疯狂杀人 |
[07:23] | or blowing up a building. | 或炸大楼的边缘 |
[07:26] | I don’t see how you keep him down. | 我不知道你怎么能压得住他 |
[07:31] | I just want to say congratulations. | 我只想祝贺你 |
[07:33] | Um, yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:35] | I won’t be far. | 我离你不远 |
[07:36] | I know we’re both disappointed with Ryan’s decision, | 我知道我们对瑞恩的决定都很失望 |
[07:38] | but at least you’ll have one friend on the East Coast. | 但至少你在东海岸还有一个朋友 |
[07:41] | Wait, what decision? | 等下 什么决定 |
[07:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:43] | I thought he would have told you by now. | 我以为他已经告诉你了 |
[07:45] | Ryan turned me down. | 瑞恩拒绝了我 |
[07:47] | He took an assignment in Texas instead. | 他决定去德州工作 |
[07:52] | I guess you never really know people, huh? | 看来谁都无法真正了解谁 |
[08:02] | Hey. What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[08:03] | We think that it might be Miranda. | 真凶可能是米兰达 |
[08:04] | – What? – We’re looking at every request | -什么 -我们正在查看 |
[08:06] | for classified material she made in the past week. | 过去一周她申请过的机密资料 |
[08:08] | It’s generated a few leads, but nothing has panned out. | 有些线索 但都没有价值 |
[08:11] | Hopefully Ryan’s team will find her. | 但愿瑞恩带人能找到他 |
[08:12] | I just can’t believe it, Miranda of all people. | 我不敢相信竟然是米兰达 |
[08:14] | I’ve been going through Miranda’s correspondence, | 我查看了米兰达的通信记录 |
[08:16] | E-mails, texts. | 邮件 短信 |
[08:17] | Grand Central was based on your plans. | 炸毁中央车站就是依据你的计划 |
[08:18] | You partially built the bomb we’re looking for. | 我们在找的核弹 你也有份制造 |
[08:21] | Don’t you think you’ve helped enough? | 你帮的倒忙还不够多吗 |
[08:23] | Nimah. We need him. | 妮尔麦 我们需要他 |
[08:25] | He’s the only one who knows about this technology. | 只有他了解这项技术 |
[08:27] | And he knows Miranda. | 她也了解米兰达 |
[08:28] | Fine. Let him help, out there. | 好 让他帮忙 出去帮 |
[08:32] | Simon. I’m sorry. | 西蒙 我很抱歉 |
[08:35] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[08:36] | I jumped on a plane the second I heard about you and that bomb. | 我一听说你和核弹的事 就跳上了飞机 |
[08:38] | All right, I want everyone’s attention, please! | 好了 大家听我说 |
[08:40] | Locating Miranda Shaw is now our top priority. | 找到米兰达·肖是第一要务 |
[08:44] | We have to find her and stop her | 要在下落不明的核弹爆炸前 |
[08:47] | before that bomb goes off, wherever it is. | 找到她 并阻止她 |
[08:49] | And we will not fail. | 不允许失败 |
[08:59] | Her entire career, the FBI held her down, | 她进局里以来一直受高层压制 |
[09:02] | passed her over for promotion after promotion | 局里一次次拒绝她的晋升 |
[09:05] | just because she was a woman. | 就因为她是女人 |
[09:06] | They killed her son | 他们杀了她儿子 |
[09:07] | and then turned their backs on her. | 然后又抛弃她 |
[09:09] | What were those bombs, then? | 那炸弹是怎么回事 |
[09:11] | Revenge? | 报复吗 |
[09:12] | Why let me go? | 那为什么放我走 |
[09:13] | The first bomb took out agents in town working the convention. | 第一枚炸弹除掉了民代会的安保探员 |
[09:16] | And then your manhunt drew even more in. | 为了抓捕你 调来了更多探员 |
[09:18] | And then once you were caught, | 而你一旦落网 |
[09:19] | Miranda knew the bigwigs would come in town | 米兰达知道高层就会进城 |
[09:21] | for your arraignment, which they did. | 提审你 他们也确实派了 |
[09:23] | If she wanted to draw as much FBI blood as possible, | 如果她想让更多探员流血牺牲 |
[09:26] | it worked. | 她成功了 |
[09:27] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[09:28] | I mean, why? | 为了什么 |
[09:29] | To cut the head off the beast | 为了打破现在的局面 |
[09:31] | and grow a new FBI in her image. | 在联调局培养自己的势力 |
[09:33] | I know this is hard on you. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[09:34] | It’s hard on me. She’s my friend, too. | 我也一样 她也是我的朋友 |
[09:36] | But we have to find her | 我们要找到她 |
[09:38] | and take her out before it’s too late. | 除掉她 以免为时已晚 |
[09:42] | You with me? | 你支持我吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:46] | Of course I’m with you. | 我当然支持你 |
[09:57] | You know, the FBI has a saying | 知道吗 联调局有种说法 |
[09:59] | “Family comes first.” | “家庭总是第一位” |
[10:01] | I wish someone had told me it is a total lie. | 真希望有人早点告诉我这是个弥天大谎 |
[10:04] | I wish someone had told me | 我希望有人早点告诉我 |
[10:05] | that graduation is your last day of freedom. | 毕业典礼是最后一个自由日 |
[10:14] | Déjà vu much? | 似曾相似吧 |
[10:16] | You have no idea. | 你绝对无法想象有多相似 |
[10:19] | So, what’s the first thing you’re gonna do | 你去到特区分局 |
[10:21] | when you get to D.C.? | 首先打算干什么 |
[10:23] | Hey, can I get two more, please? | 麻烦再来两瓶 |
[10:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:28] | Hey, um, my name’s Shelby Wyatt. | 你好 我叫谢尔比·怀特 |
[10:29] | I’m a classmate of Caleb Haas. | 我是凯勒布·哈斯的同学 |
[10:31] | He’s going to be at your field office. | 他即将到你们分局赴任 |
[10:33] | Yes, Ms. Wyatt. | 没错 怀特小姐 |
[10:33] | We’re looking forward to having Caleb. | 我们很期待凯勒布的加入 |
[10:35] | Good, uh, that’s actually why I was calling. | 好极了 这也是我来电的原因 |
[10:37] | I wanted to send a gift, and I was just wondering | 我想给他寄份礼物 所以想问问 |
[10:39] | is there a floor or a cubicle number? | 能告诉我他的楼层和座位号吗 |
[10:42] | Yeah, 13-J. Great view of the water. | 当然 他在13J 完美水景办公室 |
[10:45] | On the corner, in fact. | 还是个大办公室呢 |
[10:46] | He has a corner office? | 他有个大办公室吗 |
[10:48] | Only the best for Claire and Clayton’s kid, right? | 自然得给克莱尔和克莱顿的儿子安排最好的 |
[10:51] | If you want, I can transfer you to the woman who will be his assistant. | 我还可以为你转接给他的助理 |
[10:53] | No. | 不用了 |
[11:02] | You have got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[11:04] | Hey, it wasn’t me, I swear. | 绝对不是我干的 我发誓 |
[11:06] | *You are so beautiful.* | *你如此貌美* |
[11:12] | They should just do it and get it over with. | 还是赶紧让他们过把瘾得了 |
[11:14] | Worked for us. | 我们正好可以跳舞 |
[11:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:26] | Any regrets? | 有什么后悔的事吗 |
[11:28] | Oh, as many as anyone. | 和其他人一样多 |
[11:31] | But everyone doesn’t have someone they can share it with, | 但其他人没有可以和他们分享后悔的人 |
[11:34] | you know, and be completely honest with. | 没有可以坦诚相对的人 |
[11:36] | Remember the first time we danced like this? | 还记得我们第一次跳舞吗 |
[11:39] | There was still so much about you that I didn’t know. | 那时候我还一点都不了解你 |
[11:42] | Well, you weren’t exactly an open book, yourself. | 你也不是能让人一目了然的人 |
[11:45] | Yeah, okay. Well, look at us now. | 有道理 瞧瞧现在的我们 |
[11:50] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[11:51] | And I know you. | 我也了解你 |
[11:54] | I know everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[11:57] | I thought we had to wait until tomorrow. | 不是要等到明天吗 |
[12:00] | It’s after midnight. | 过了午夜就是明天了 |
[12:02] | You’re really getting good at this, Ryan. | 你越来越会在我面前说谎了 瑞恩 |
[12:09] | I was gonna tell you. | 我本来打算要告诉你的 |
[12:10] | Yeah, but not until you had to, right? | 是啊 但你打算瞒到最后一刻不是吗 |
[12:14] | Shelby, you’re leaving? | 谢尔比 你要走了吗 |
[12:15] | It’s your last night. Savor it. | 这是最后一晚的放纵了 应该好好享受 |
[12:17] | Thank you, Senator Haas. | 谢谢您 哈斯参议员 |
[12:19] | Claire. For you, always Claire. | 叫我克莱尔 你可以叫我克莱尔 |
[12:21] | I know things, uh, | 我知道 |
[12:22] | didn’t work out with you and Caleb, | 你和凯勒布分开了 |
[12:24] | but I hope that we can still be friends. | 但我希望我们还能成为朋友 |
[12:26] | I see a lot of myself in you. | 我在你身上看到了很多我的影子 |
[12:27] | Thank you, Senator. I’d like that. | 谢谢你 参议员 |
[12:32] | You know, you once told me | 你以前跟我说过 |
[12:33] | that women get judged more harshly than men, | 女人会受到比男性更严厉的批判 |
[12:36] | so I don’t want what Caleb’s been up to | 所以我不想让凯勒布一直捣鼓的事 |
[12:38] | to get out and blindside you. | 让你的事业发展遭受意外打击 |
[12:40] | What’s Caleb been up to? | 凯勒布一直在捣鼓什么 |
[12:44] | I thought you went out. What are you eating? | 我以为你出去了 你在吃什么 |
[12:47] | Bacon, tomato, lettuce sandwich. | 番茄培根生菜三明治 |
[12:49] | – Don’t judge. – I don’t. | -不要挑我毛病 -我不会 |
[12:51] | I-I didn’t know you liked bacon. | 我以前都不知道你喜欢吃培根 |
[12:53] | I don’t. | 我的确不喜欢 |
[12:54] | I just hate the fact that starting tomorrow, | 我只是厌恶从明天开始 |
[12:56] | I won’t be allowed to have it. | 我将不被允许吃培根 |
[12:57] | I needed one last taste of my life. | 我需要最后尝一遍味道 |
[13:01] | It didn’t hit me until tonight… | 在今晚前我也没意识到 |
[13:03] | When we’re in the cell, we won’t see each other. | 潜入组织以后 我们就不能相见了 |
[13:07] | When you’re in, I’ll be out, and vice versa. | 你在的时候我不能出现 反之同理 |
[13:09] | We’re gonna be pretending to be someone else half the time, | 我们有一半时间得装作他人 |
[13:11] | and the other half, we’re gonna be isolated and alone. | 另一半时间得忍受孤独 与世隔绝 |
[13:14] | I won’t be able to talk to you for a year or more. | 我很多年都不能再和你说话了 |
[13:17] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[13:18] | That’s assuming we both… | 前提是我们都能… |
[13:21] | I came back because I wanted to spend time with you. | 我回来是因为想陪你 |
[13:25] | We have the whole night. | 今晚是属于我们的 |
[13:27] | Let’s make it count. | 不要浪费了 |
[13:35] | We can’t be back here again. | 我们不能再回到这状态了 |
[13:37] | You’re the one who’s always bringing us back here. | 是你每次都把我们带回这状态 |
[13:40] | I thought the lying was over, | 我还以为那些谎言连篇的日子结束了 |
[13:41] | but you just can’t help yourself. | 但你就是控制不住要说谎 |
[13:42] | I wanted to tell you after graduation. | 我本来想在毕业典礼后告诉你 |
[13:44] | I wanted tomorrow to be about you, | 我想让你好好享受明天 |
[13:45] | not about us. | 不要烦心我们的事 |
[13:47] | Oh, so it could be about us after it was over? | 在毕业典礼之后才能处理我们之间的事吗 |
[13:49] | I’d get off that stage | 我从台上下来 |
[13:50] | the happiest I’ve ever been in my whole life | 在我人生中最快乐的一天 |
[13:52] | only to find out everything that I’ve looked forward to | 发现我所期待的一切 |
[13:55] | was off the table, | 都已成泡沫 |
[13:56] | that the man I finally wanted to be with | 我总算找到想一生相伴的男人 |
[13:58] | wanted to move halfway across the country. | 却要搬到国家的另一端去 |
[14:00] | Well, that’s-that’s just geography. | 这只是地理障碍 |
[14:01] | That’s a lot of work, Ryan. | 远距离恋爱不容易 瑞恩 |
[14:03] | That’s why we have this trip | 所以我们才要一起去旅行 |
[14:04] | so we can figure out if it’s worth it or not. | 想清楚这一切是不是值得 |
[14:06] | “Figure out if this is worth it”? | ”想清楚这一切是不是值得” |
[14:07] | Oh, wait, come…You know exactly what I mean. | 别这样 你知道我什么意思 |
[14:09] | If we think we can make… | 如果我们能撑过… |
[14:10] | Do not backtrack now! | 不要重蹈覆辙 |
[14:11] | I’m not backtracking! All right? | 我没有重蹈覆辙 |
[14:13] | I’m trying to find a foothold | 我想找一个立足点 |
[14:14] | because you keep overreacting. | 因为你在小题大做 |
[14:16] | You keep making rules. You tell me to walk away. | 规矩都是你定的 你让我离开就离开 |
[14:18] | You tell me to come back, and I do it. | 你让我回来我就回来 |
[14:20] | I do it every single time… | 我每次都对你言听计从 |
[14:24] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[14:25] | And this time… | 但这次… |
[14:26] | This one time that I want to do something for me, | 仅此一次我想为自己做点什么 |
[14:29] | and suddenly, it just means | 突然这就变成了 |
[14:29] | that I’ve done something terrible to you. | 我对你做了不可饶恕的事 |
[14:33] | Do you honestly think that I’m wrong | 你真觉得我错了吗 |
[14:35] | for wanting to spend the next two weeks together | 我不过是想在我决定是否要 |
[14:37] | before I decide to put my entire career aside and follow you? | 放下事业跟随你前 跟你尝试相处两周 |
[14:42] | Sometimes I really wonder how much we mean to each other. | 有时我真想知道我们在对方心里有多重要 |
[14:45] | Well, there’s still time to find out. | 现在还有时间搞清楚这点 |
[14:48] | I don’t think either of us would trust it. | 我觉得我们都不会信 |
[14:54] | Why don’t we just skip to the end? | 还是跳到最后一步好了 |
[14:55] | We’ve done this so many times, we know it by heart. | 反正我们做过那么多次 早已烂熟于心 |
[15:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:02] | Yeah, no, I think you’re right. | 对 我觉得你说得对 |
[15:09] | Still no sign of her on CCTV. | 监控上还没看见她的影子 |
[15:12] | No luck pinging her phone, either. | 也没定位到她的手机位置 |
[15:13] | It only works if her phone is on. | 那只有在她开机时才能找到 |
[15:15] | Even if it’s for a second, we could find her. | 就算只开机一秒 我们都能找到她 |
[15:32] | All right, let’s just keep trying in case. | 好吧 那就一直盯着 万一她开机了呢 |
[15:34] | Hey, any luck? | 有什么发现吗 |
[15:36] | She’s not at her apartment, but I found something else — | 她不在公寓 但我发现了别的线索 |
[15:38] | a camera. | 一个摄像头 |
[15:39] | Somebody was watching her, | 有人在监视她 |
[15:41] | but that doesn’t make any sense | 但这完全说不通 |
[15:42] | because why would she run surveillance on herself? | 因为她怎么会监控自己 |
[15:44] | She wouldn’t. | 她是不会 |
[15:44] | It’s got to be another play or — or a distraction. | 肯定是她的诡计 或扰乱我们的手段 |
[15:47] | Okay, even if that’s true, where is she? | 就算是 那她在哪儿 |
[15:50] | And where’s the nuke? | 核弹在哪儿 |
[16:05] | No! | 不要 |
[16:06] | No! No! | 不行 |
[16:09] | Be quiet! | 给我安静点 |
[16:10] | No! | 不 |
[16:29] | O’Connor? | 奥康纳 |
[16:31] | What are you doing down here? | 你怎么下来了 |
[16:32] | Uh, I’m just — I’m just getting my bag. | 我只是来拿我的包 |
[16:35] | I’ll be right up. | 我马上就上去 |
[16:37] | Liam… | 廉姆 |
[16:39] | why don’t you turn around and look at me? | 你为什么不转过来看着我 |
[16:44] | I’m sorry, Ryan | 抱歉 瑞恩 |
[16:46] | um, but, you made me do this. | 但这是你逼我的 |
[16:51] | The president has specifically commended the FBI | 总统已经特别表扬了联调局 |
[16:54] | for, “The strength it has shown | “在避免一场国难危机中 |
[16:56] | in averting a national crisis.” | 联调局展现了能力” |
[16:58] | Senator Haas had this to say when asked for comment. | 哈斯参议员在被问及对此事评价时说道 |
[17:01] | Special Agent Alex Parrish is the real hero. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什特工才是真正的英雄 |
[17:04] | I was simply doing my job. | 我只是在尽职而已 |
[17:05] | Is that a message to voters? | 有没有想对选民说的话 |
[17:07] | I’m not gonna politicize today’s events. | 我不会将今天一事政治化 |
[17:09] | Alex, you got a sec? | 艾丽克丝 你有时间吗 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:14] | Okay, we’ve been going over Miranda’s timeline, all right? | 我们一直在仔细查看米兰达的时间线 |
[17:16] | Her entire week. | 她过去一周的行踪 |
[17:18] | It doesn’t match the Voice at all. | 与神秘来电人的时间点对不上 |
[17:20] | When did the Voice first contact you? | 神秘来电人何时第一次联系你 |
[17:22] | – Where were you? – My apartment. | -当时你在哪 -在我公寓里 |
[17:23] | Um, the night I testified for the commission. | 就是我在听证会上作证那晚 |
[17:25] | That was, uh — that was around 11:00 P.M., right? | 大约晚上十一点是不是 |
[17:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:29] | She was on a commercial flight to Lyon. | 她那时正坐飞机飞往里昂 |
[17:31] | She had a meeting with Interpol. | 她和国际刑警有个会议 |
[17:32] | The software that the terrorist uses | 恐怖分子用来伪装 |
[17:34] | to disguise their voice, | 自己声音的软件 |
[17:35] | it’s not just some app on a phone. | 可不是一般的手机软件 |
[17:37] | Plus, Air France doesn’t have transatlantic Wi-Fi. | 另外 法国航空上没有能横穿大西洋的无线网 |
[17:39] | There is no way she could have made that call. | 这个电话不可能是她打的 |
[17:41] | The first time I got a voice call, | 我第一次接到电话时 |
[17:42] | Miranda’s schedule said she was with three other agents | 米兰达的行程上显示那时她正和三名特工 |
[17:44] | and a U.S. Attorney prepping for trial testimony. | 与一名检察官一起为庭审举证做准备 |
[17:46] | One of the agents confirmed it. | 其中一个特工已经证实了这点 |
[17:48] | You guys, what if she really is being spied on? | 如果她一直被暗中监视呢 |
[17:50] | Ryan called me 10 minutes ago | 瑞恩十分钟前打给我 |
[17:51] | and said he found a surveillance camera in her apartment. | 说在她的公寓里发现了监控摄像机 |
[17:54] | Now, why would she have that | 如果她策划了这些事 |
[17:55] | if she was the one who was responsible for this? | 那她为什么要监视自己 |
[17:59] | Frank, was Ryan with you? | 弗兰克 瑞恩之前和你在一起吗 |
[18:01] | Yeah, he was right behind us in the parking lot. | 是 在停车场时他就在我们后面 |
[18:03] | He’s not up here? | 他还没上来吗 |
[18:07] | Nimah, can you access the CCTV footage in the garage? | 妮尔麦 你能接入停车场的监控摄像吗 |
[18:11] | Come on, Ryan. Pick up. | 拜托 瑞恩 接电话 |
[18:22] | Alex, this is the feed from the garage. | 艾丽克丝 这是停车场的监控记录 |
[18:25] | That’s Ryan’s parking spot 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟前瑞恩停车位的情况 |
[18:31] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[18:33] | Where’s Liam? | 廉姆去哪了 |
[18:38] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[18:42] | Glad to get rid of that. | 终于能换掉这身了 |
[18:49] | You think they really need these? | 他们真的用得着这些吗 |
[18:51] | Get over it. The rest of us did. | 放下吧 我们都扔里面了 |
[18:59] | Steph Curry for the three! | 斯蒂芬·库里三分投篮 |
[19:01] | Did I hear you two singing nursery rhymes | 今天凌晨四点时 你俩是不是 |
[19:03] | at 4:00 in the morning? | 在唱儿歌 |
[19:04] | As an agent of the law, | 作为一名探员 |
[19:06] | I’m required to be truthful at all times, | 我必须自始至终不说谎话不隐瞒 |
[19:08] | and I would like to tell you something, Brandon. | 所以布兰登 我很想告诉你 |
[19:11] | I won’t miss you at all. | 我绝不会想念你 |
[19:13] | I’m not gonna miss you or you. | 我也不会想念你 或者你 |
[19:20] | How much did I drink? | 我昨晚喝了多少 |
[19:21] | You asked me not to count. | 你不让我数 |
[19:23] | A lot. | 总之很多 |
[19:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:26] | It came in the mail for us. | 跟信件一起寄来的 |
[19:33] | “I may not be at graduation, | “我出席不了毕业典礼 |
[19:34] | but I will always be there for you if you need me. | 但如果你们需要 我永远都在 |
[19:38] | Miranda.” | 米兰达” |
[20:06] | So, what’s this? Round 16? | 干嘛 大战第16回合吗 |
[20:08] | Actually, I came by to give you a graduation gift. | 其实 我是来给你送毕业礼物的 |
[20:10] | Oh, yeah? Cyanide? Strychnine? | 是吗 氰化物 士的宁 |
[20:12] | “Hamilton” Tickets? | 还是去汉密尔顿的机票 |
[20:13] | Your parents aren’t coming, | 你父母不会来了 |
[20:15] | not after I filled your mom in on some of your poor choices. | 我把你某些糟糕的选择告诉了你母亲 |
[20:18] | Guess she wanted to keep her distance. | 她应该会和你保持距离 |
[20:19] | I-It is election year, after all. | 毕竟选举就要开始了 |
[20:21] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[20:23] | Because I know how much it meant to you, | 因为我知道这对你很重要 |
[20:25] | just like you knew how much getting my parents meant to me. | 就像你知道将我父母绳之以法对我有多重要 |
[20:28] | Oh, and I have it on pretty good authority | 而且据可靠消息称 |
[20:29] | that your office in San Diego | 你在圣地亚哥的办公室 |
[20:31] | is between the copier and the janitor’s closet. | 就在复印室和门卫值班室中间 |
[20:33] | So you might want to rethink all that SPF. | 所以你最好多涂些防晒霜吧 |
[20:35] | Okay. | 很好 |
[20:36] | Well, let’s not act like you’re Little Miss Perfect | 别装出一副完美小姐的样子 |
[20:38] | because you’re the one that writes people off | 因为你是那种一旦别人让你失望 |
[20:40] | the second they disappoint you. | 就会把他们一脚踹开的人 |
[20:41] | Oh, no, no. I’m not writing you off. | 不 我不会把你踹开 |
[20:42] | I’m forgetting you ever existed, | 我要忘记你的存在 |
[20:44] | which is convenient, | 这样更方便 |
[20:44] | since that’s what the FBI will be doing, too. | 因为联调局也会这样做的 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:56] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[20:57] | Yeah, I just can’t believe all this is over. | 很好 只是不敢相信一切即将结束 |
[21:00] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也有同感 |
[21:01] | I start at the D.C. field office tomorrow. | 我明天就去特区分部工作了 |
[21:03] | Oh, so it’s like your graduation, too. | 看来这也是你的毕业典礼 |
[21:06] | Well, I better get up there, | 我得上台了 |
[21:07] | or nobody’s going anywhere. | 不然大家可就没法毕业了 |
[21:10] | And here I thought you didn’t want me | 我之前还以为 |
[21:11] | to make it to this day. | 你不想让我顺利毕业 |
[21:12] | I didn’t. But I’m glad you did. | 没错 但我很欣慰你做到了 |
[21:16] | I have plans for you, Alex Parrish. | 我对你另有打算呢 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[21:46] | Dad, is that you? | 爸爸 是你吗 |
[21:48] | Who are…? | 你是… |
[21:50] | Wait, you’re… | 等等 你是… |
[21:51] | I’m Alex Parrish. I’m from the FBI. | 我是艾丽克丝·帕里什 联调局的 |
[21:53] | Yeah, no, I know who you are. | 对 我知道你是谁 |
[21:55] | You’re everywhere. | 你的新闻铺天盖地 |
[21:56] | Plus my dad talks about you a lot. | 另外我爸经常说起你 |
[21:57] | Um, oh, I’m Louisa, his… | 对了 我是路易莎 他的… |
[21:59] | Daughter. Yes, I know. | 他女儿 我知道 |
[22:00] | He talks about you, too, | 他也提到过你 |
[22:02] | but I-I thought you were… | 但我还以为你在… |
[22:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:07] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[22:08] | Uh, my dad’s still in D.C., isn’t he? | 我爸在特区吧 |
[22:11] | He told me my boyfriend and I could stay here this week. | 他说我和男朋友可以在这过周末 |
[22:14] | I thought he was in New York today. | 我以为他今天在纽约 |
[22:15] | No. No, I just spoke to him like an hour ago. | 没有啊 我大概一小时前刚跟他通过电话 |
[22:19] | I must have been mistaken. | 那一定是我搞错了 |
[22:20] | Um, good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[22:22] | Yeah, yeah. | 我也是 |
[22:24] | See you around. | 再见 |
[22:27] | It’s Liam. | 是廉姆 |
[22:28] | It’s always been Liam. | 一直都是廉姆 |
[22:30] | Remember he said, “Information only counts | 他曾经说过 “只有信息来源真实可靠时 |
[22:31] | if you trust the source it came from”? | 发现的线索才有用” |
[22:33] | He’s been playing us this whole time, | 他一直都把我们玩弄于股掌 |
[22:34] | steering us in whatever direction he wanted. | 让我们按照他的意愿办事 |
[22:36] | I think he’s headed to D.C. | 我猜他去特区了 |
[22:38] | – Headquarters? – No. | -总部吗 -不是 |
[22:40] | I think he’s going back to Quantico. | 我觉得他回匡提科了 |
[22:46] | Liam wanted Louisa in New York to keep her out of harm’s way. | 廉姆让路易莎待在纽约以免受伤 |
[22:49] | He even called her to check and make sure she was there. | 他还打电话确认她是否到达 |
[22:52] | If what Liam said to me about Miranda | 如果他对米兰达的那些评价 |
[22:54] | was really his confession, | 就是他自己的内心独白 |
[22:55] | he wants to do something symbolic, | 那么他要做的事肯定会具有象征意义 |
[22:56] | something that stops the FBI from moving forward. | 一件会影响联调局发展的事 |
[22:59] | Just killing the director is not gonna do that. | 单纯杀掉局长并不能实现这目的 |
[23:01] | But the new generation of NATs on their graduation day | 但今天是新生毕业典礼 |
[23:05] | and all the other NATs that are here… | 营里的其他新生也都在场… |
[23:06] | Caleb can get us into the surveillance system. | 凯勒布可以黑进监控系统 |
[23:09] | – Yeah. – Okay, good. | -没问题 -很好 |
[23:10] | Simon, where would you put a bomb? | 西蒙 如果是你 会把炸弹安放在哪儿 |
[23:13] | Dorms. It’s the highest point. | 宿舍 那里是制高点 |
[23:15] | Most damage due to fallout. | 爆炸引起的余波会造成最大的损害 |
[23:17] | Like you said, the ceremony sends a message. | 正如你所说 毕业典礼是一种宣告形式 |
[23:19] | Okay, so you two go to the ceremony. | 那你俩去典礼现场 |
[23:22] | We’ll take the dorms. Stay out of sight. | 我们去宿舍 注意隐蔽 |
[23:24] | If Liam sees people evacuating, | 如果廉姆看到人员撤离 |
[23:26] | he’ll know his jig’s up, and then… | 他就会知道自己计划败露 然后就… |
[23:27] | It’s global thermonuclear war. | 就会引爆全球热核战争 |
[23:29] | What about Miranda and Ryan? | 米兰达和瑞恩呢 |
[23:30] | We find the nuke, we find them. | 只要找到核弹 就能找到他们 |
[23:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:34] | – Alex. – Yeah? | -艾丽克丝 -怎么了 |
[23:35] | “Stay out of sight”? | “注意隐蔽” |
[23:36] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[23:38] | I got to fix this. | 我得去解决 |
[23:39] | And we will, Simon. Together. | 西蒙 我们会一起解决的 |
[23:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:46] | You may have wondered why this course was so long, | 你们可能想过课程为何那么久 |
[23:49] | make you leave your lives, | 让你们离开自己的生活 |
[23:51] | fly you here, | 飞来这里 |
[23:52] | away from the real world for six long months. | 离开现实世界长达六个月 |
[23:56] | While the real world, the one you used to know — | 但你们之前所了解的现实世界 |
[23:58] | It evaporates the moment we hand you your badge and gun. | 在你们拿到警徽和配枪时就不复存在了 |
[24:01] | And I know some of you may think | 我知道你们有些人可能会想 |
[24:03] | that it’s your gun that gives you your power. | 是配枪给了你力量 |
[24:06] | But it’s your badge that will truly change you. | 但真正改变你们的是警徽 |
[24:10] | Another graduation day. | 又是毕业典礼日 |
[24:12] | Every four weeks. | 每个月一个 |
[24:12] | 300 to 400 new agents a year. | 每年会有300到400个新探员 |
[24:21] | ‘Cause that badge is a promise. | 因为警徽是一个承诺 |
[24:22] | It’s a promise that you will never again | 承诺你再也不会 |
[24:25] | walk through this world as a regular citizen, | 像普通公民一样行走于世 |
[24:28] | a promise to protect those around you at all costs, | 承诺你会不惜代价保护一切 |
[24:32] | and a promise to be responsible to this country above yourself. | 承诺你会以国为先 个人为后 |
[24:36] | You are joining an elite group of American heroes. | 你们加入了一个由英雄组成的精英组织 |
[24:41] | People who have stop… | 我们阻止了 |
[24:43] | You can’t let the badge down. | 你们不能有愧于自己的警徽 |
[24:45] | You can’t give your fellow agents a bad name | 你们不能忘记自己的承诺 |
[24:48] | by forgetting your promise. | 让同事也为此蒙羞 |
[24:52] | You’ll make mistakes. | 你们会犯错误 |
[24:53] | You’ll follow leads that take you to terrible places. | 你们追踪的线索会让你们陷入危险 |
[24:58] | You’ll live apart from the rest of the world, | 你们会活在一个不同的世界 |
[25:00] | but that doesn’t mean that you can stop caring about it. | 但这并不代表你们可以不再关心这个世界 |
[25:03] | Care more. Be better. | 关怀更多 变得更优秀 |
[25:05] | Live up to the badge. | 不要辜负警徽 |
[25:07] | Don’t live through it. | 不要靠它生活 |
[25:08] | And, bingo. We are in. | 好了 进去了 |
[25:15] | What, the end of the world makes you happy? | 怎么了 世界末日让你很开心吗 |
[25:17] | No, I just like watching you work. | 不是 我只是喜欢看你工作的样子 |
[25:23] | You aren’t infallible. None of you are. | 人非圣贤 孰能无过 |
[25:25] | But you are better than the day you walked in here, | 但你们比刚来的时候更优秀 |
[25:27] | and I hope that this country is thankful for that. | 希望这个国家为你们的努力而感恩 |
[25:32] | Because I know I am. | 因为我怀有谢意 |
[25:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:40] | You may feel alone. | 你们或许会感到孤单 |
[25:42] | But everyone… | 但所有人 |
[25:44] | Even if we told the field counselors | 就算我们告诉外勤导员 |
[25:45] | and even if they believed us, | 就算他们相信我们 |
[25:47] | we’ll never be able to evacuate in time. | 我们也无法及时疏散 |
[25:49] | I could have said no. | 我可以拒绝的 |
[25:50] | I could have let him kill me, but I built it. | 我可以让他杀了我 但我还是制造了出来 |
[25:52] | Saved myself, just like I always do. | 只是为了自救 我总是这样 |
[25:54] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[25:55] | Save them now, and it’ll be okay. | 现在就在拯救他们 会没事的 |
[26:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:01] | No one agent… | 没有一个探员 |
[26:05] | Caleb, any sign of Liam? | 凯勒布 发现廉姆了吗 |
[26:07] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[26:08] | If he’s out there, he knows where to hide. | 如果他在那里 他知道最佳藏身地 |
[26:14] | Over here! | 在这边 |
[26:16] | – Alex! – Over here! Over here! Over here! | -艾丽克丝 -这边 这边 这边 |
[26:19] | Come on. | 过来 |
[26:23] | She has a pulse. | 她有脉搏 |
[26:25] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[26:26] | I don’t know. He left us two, three minutes ago. | 不知道 他两三分钟前离开了我们 |
[26:28] | Alex. Alex. He has the bomb. | 艾丽克丝 艾丽克丝 他拿着炸弹 |
[26:31] | Caleb, you got that? | 凯勒布 你听到了吗 |
[26:32] | All right, I’ll rally the troops. | 好的 我去召集兵力 |
[26:34] | She needs help. Find him. | 她需要救治 找到他 |
[26:38] | We split up, okay? | 我们分头行动 好吗 |
[26:40] | If you do anything stupid… | 如果你做任何傻事… |
[26:42] | Let’s save the world, | 我们先拯救世界 |
[26:42] | – and you can lecture me later, okay? – Alex. | -然后你再教训我 好吗 -艾丽克丝 |
[26:54] | I need eyes on the sixth floor, east stairway. | 帮我看下六楼 东边楼梯 |
[26:57] | Copy that. Approaching from the west. | 收到 从西边靠近中 |
[27:04] | Liam. | 廉姆 |
[27:06] | I know you’re in here. | 我知道你在这儿 |
[27:08] | Even if you find the nuke, | 就算你找到了核弹 |
[27:09] | you can’t disarm it in time. | 你也不能及时拆除 |
[27:11] | It’s your fault, Alex. | 这是你的错 艾丽克丝 |
[27:12] | You were supposed to get caught with it in Ryan’s truck. | 你本该在瑞恩车里被捕的 |
[27:15] | I didn’t want to be here, but here we are. | 我也不想来这里 可还是到这一步了 |
[27:17] | When you were telling me why Miranda did it, | 你跟我说米兰达这么做的原因时 |
[27:20] | you weren’t talking about her, were you? | 你说的不是她 对吗 |
[27:22] | You were talking about yourself. | 你是在说你自己 |
[27:24] | I’m not ashamed of what I’ve done. | 我不为自己的行为感到羞愧 |
[27:26] | You’re not ashamed of killing hundreds of innocent people? | 杀了数百名无辜之人 你不羞愧吗 |
[27:29] | They died to save millions, | 他们死是为了拯救数百万人 |
[27:32] | to kill the cancer that is the FBI | 为了除掉联调局这颗毒瘤 |
[27:34] | before it takes the country with it. | 避免它害整个国家跟着完蛋 |
[27:37] | Are you really proud to wear that badge? | 你真为身上的警徽而骄傲吗 |
[27:40] | Of course I’m proud. | 我当然骄傲了 |
[27:42] | You’re proud of the organization | 你引以为傲的组织 |
[27:43] | that tried to blackmail Martin Luther King into killing himself, | 试图威胁马丁·路德·金自杀 |
[27:46] | put the Japanese in internment camps, | 把日本人关进集中营 |
[27:48] | botched Waco, instigated Omaha, | 围攻大卫教 煽动奥马哈民众 |
[27:50] | let flawed DNA put innocent people behind bars? | 使用有问题的DNA害人蒙冤入狱 |
[27:53] | You’re proud of that? You want to defend that? | 你为这些骄傲吗 你想要保护这样的组织吗 |
[27:57] | Alex, you were so busy at Quantico | 艾丽克丝 你在匡提科忙着 |
[28:00] | trying to get redemption for killing your father | 为杀害父亲找到救赎 |
[28:02] | that you never saw me making you into a scapegoat. | 而没想到我正陷害你做替罪羊 |
[28:05] | And you make a great scapegoat, Alex, | 你这个替罪羊真合适啊 艾丽克丝 |
[28:08] | because you believe in this country | 因为你相信这个国家 |
[28:09] | even after it thought you were a terrorist. | 即使在全国都认为你是恐怖分子后 |
[28:11] | You still love America, | 你还是爱美国 |
[28:12] | and you think it loves you back, | 你认为美国也爱你 |
[28:14] | but it doesn’t. | 可它不爱你 |
[28:15] | Never did. | 从来没爱过 |
[28:17] | And now you won’t be there to see it burn. | 现在你也看不到这个国家毁灭了 |
[28:25] | Liam. | 廉姆 |
[28:26] | Take the shot, Alex. I’ll be fine. | 开枪吧 艾丽克丝 我不会有事 |
[28:27] | He’s right, Alex. It’s your only move. | 他说得对 艾丽克丝 你只能这么做 |
[28:30] | You’ll still never find the nuke in time. | 你还是不能及时找到核弹 |
[28:35] | Where’s the bomb, Liam? | 核弹在哪里 廉姆 |
[28:37] | This has to feel familiar. | 这感觉肯定很熟悉吧 |
[28:38] | Your gun trained on a man that you think is bad, | 你用枪对准了一个你自认为的坏人 |
[28:41] | but you just can’t be sure. | 可你就是不能确定 |
[28:43] | And you’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[28:44] | Maybe it’s because you know you were wrong back then. | 也许是因为你知道当时你是错的 |
[28:47] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[28:49] | Your father was a good man, Alex. | 你父亲是个好人 艾丽克丝 |
[28:51] | I know you were never sure, but he was. | 我知道你从不确定 但他是个好人 |
[28:55] | After Omaha, he wanted to come clean so badly. | 奥马哈事件后 他很想坦白交待 |
[28:58] | So did I, | 我也想 |
[28:58] | but Clayton pressured us not to, | 但克莱顿逼我们不准说 |
[29:01] | just like his superiors pressured him. | 就像他的上级逼他那样 |
[29:04] | Can you imagine what it was like for me? | 你能想象我当时的感受吗 |
[29:06] | I was brand-new, just out of this place, | 我初来乍到 刚刚离开训练营 |
[29:08] | and that’s the first thing that I see — | 而我看到的第一件事却是 |
[29:11] | corruption, cowardice, | 腐败 怯懦 |
[29:13] | callousness towards the loss of life! | 对丧失生命的麻木不仁 |
[29:16] | I did what I was told, | 我照指示做事 |
[29:17] | and that’s what my career became. | 就这样建立了我的事业 |
[29:20] | Instead of bringing people to justice, | 我不仅没有将坏人绳之以法 |
[29:22] | I covered up their mistakes and my own | 还掩盖了他们及自己的错误 |
[29:24] | and kept getting promoted for it? | 这样竟然能继续向上晋升 |
[29:26] | You didn’t just cover things up. | 你不止掩盖事实 |
[29:27] | You framed people. You killed people! | 你还陷害人 杀人 |
[29:29] | I had no choice! | 我没得选 |
[29:31] | Okay! Calm down, Liam. | 好 别激动 廉姆 |
[29:34] | You have to admit… | 你不得不承认 |
[29:37] | it was kind of poetic, Alex, | 这还挺有诗意的 艾丽克丝 |
[29:39] | making you the fall guy. | 让你做替死鬼 |
[29:41] | You never paid a price for killing your father, | 你杀了你父亲 却从未付出过代价 |
[29:43] | but here was your chance — | 但你的机会来了 |
[29:45] | penance for your sin, | 为你的罪行赎罪 |
[29:47] | bringing about the change Michael himself would have wanted. | 带来迈克尔自己想要的转变 |
[29:51] | He would have never wanted this. | 他绝对不会想要这样 |
[29:54] | I wanted to get you kicked out. | 我想让你被赶出训练营 |
[29:55] | That way I could say that you turned vengeful, disgruntled, | 那样我就能说你变得复仇心重 心怀不满 |
[29:58] | but you just wouldn’t quit. | 但你就不肯离开 |
[30:03] | And, Ryan, | 还有你 瑞恩 |
[30:05] | it wouldn’t have ended like this for you | 如果你跟我一起去特区 |
[30:07] | if you had just come with me to D.C. | 你的下场就不会变成这样 |
[30:10] | We could have rebuilt this together. | 我们本可以一起重建这一切 |
[30:13] | But you chose her instead, | 但你却选择了她 |
[30:16] | just like she chose you | 而她也选择了你 |
[30:18] | when I gave her one last chance to frame you. | 就在我给她最后一次机会陷害你时 |
[30:22] | So what’s it gonna be, Alex? | 想好怎么选了吗 艾丽克丝 |
[30:25] | Him or me? Once again. | 他还是我 再选一次 |
[30:27] | The way it’s been, or the way it could be | 继续以前那样 还是另作他选 |
[30:31] | ’cause I’m thinking, for once, | 因为我在想 就这一次 |
[30:33] | it’s you! | 轮到你了 |
[30:45] | The bomb’s not here. | 核弹不在这里 |
[30:47] | Then where is it? | 那在哪里 |
[30:59] | So the Marines are scrambling a WMD team, | 海军陆战队正派出防爆小组 |
[31:01] | but they’re about eight minutes out. | 但他们大概还有八分钟撤离 |
[31:03] | I don’t think we can evacuate. | 我们疏散不了了 |
[31:04] | 5,000 people between here and the Marine base | 这里和海军陆战队基地有五千人 |
[31:06] | in four minutes? | 四分钟能够吗 |
[31:07] | If we’re lucky, we get them from the instant death zone | 如果运气好 可以让他们不被立即炸死 |
[31:09] | to the die-a-slow-death zone. | 而是慢慢被辐射死 |
[31:10] | No one is gonna die. | 没人会死的 |
[31:12] | Is there any way you can fix that? | 你有办法吗 |
[31:14] | Not without triggering the fail-safe. | 没办法不触发自动防故障装置 |
[31:15] | Well, way to go, Dr. Strangelove. | 你真牛 奇爱博士 |
[31:15] | 1964年出品的黑色幽默电影 该片副题为 我如何学会停止恐惧并爱上炸弹 | |
[31:16] | You built a bomb that can’t be stopped. | 你造了一个无法阻止的炸弹 |
[31:17] | Okay, okay, just let him think. Let him think. | 好了 让他想想 让他想想 |
[31:19] | Okay, I can’t stop the plutonium trigger, | 我无法停止钚触发器 |
[31:22] | but I can remove the uranium core. | 但我能移除铀核 |
[31:24] | Fewer casualties. | 减少伤亡 |
[31:25] | Maybe none, but either way, | 也许减为零 但不管怎样 |
[31:26] | we got to get this nuke as far away as possible | 我们得将核弹带到越远越好 |
[31:28] | – in case I fail. – No, he’s right. | -以防我失败 -他说得对 |
[31:29] | There’s thousands of people on this base. | 这个基地有数千人 |
[31:31] | It’s our only option. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[31:32] | Okay, we could — we could drive it out to the small arms range. | 好 我们可以开出轻武器范围 |
[31:34] | That’s not far enough. | 那不够远 |
[31:35] | Well, can’t the Marines send a helicopter? | 让海军陆战队派直升机来 |
[31:37] | In two minutes? No. They can’t — | 两分钟之内吗 不 他们不能 |
[31:38] | We’re running out of time! | 我们没时间了 |
[31:39] | Simon is gonna have to — Simon. | 西蒙得… 西蒙 |
[31:48] | No! No! Simon! | 不 不 西蒙 |
[32:03] | You knew you couldn’t remove the fuel core, didn’t you? | 你早就知道你移除不了燃料核心吧 |
[32:06] | It’s got to go off underwater. | 必须在水下爆炸 |
[32:08] | At least 100 feet. | 至少三十米以下 |
[32:10] | The Suburban will sink fast, | 这辆萨博班会沉得很快 |
[32:11] | so no fallout, minimal damage, | 所以不会放射性尘埃 危害最小 |
[32:15] | nobody gets hurt. | 没人会受伤 |
[32:16] | Except you. | 但除了你 |
[32:18] | I won’t feel a thing. | 我不会感觉到的 |
[32:22] | Guess I earned that medal now. | 看来我有资格拿那枚徽章了 |
[32:26] | You never needed to, Simon. | 你从不需要徽章证明自己 西蒙 |
[32:27] | Guess I thought valor would feel a lot less scary. | 我以为英勇就义 不会感到害怕 |
[32:31] | Just don’t hang up, okay? | 别挂电话 好吗 |
[32:33] | No, no. Never. | 不会 永远不会 |
[32:35] | We’re all here with you. | 我们都在这里 |
[32:37] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[32:38] | Raina? | 蕾娜 |
[32:41] | I-I always knew you would save us. | 我就知道你能拯救大家 |
[32:46] | Kept thinking about all the things I didn’t do in my life — | 我一直在想我这辈子没做过的事 |
[32:50] | a life where I hurt more people than I helped. | 我这辈子害过的人比救过的人多 |
[32:53] | But I can only think of one thing. | 但我只能想到一件事 |
[32:56] | I didn’t spend more time with you. | 我没跟你多相处一阵 |
[32:58] | You want to grab a tea sometime? | 你想去喝喝茶吗 |
[33:01] | Yes. | 想 |
[33:03] | I would love to. | 我想去 |
[33:09] | Thank you, Simon. | 谢谢你 西蒙 |
[33:11] | Simon, we love you. | 西蒙 我们爱你 |
[33:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:22] | We’re all still here. | 我们还在这里 |
[33:26] | I’m always with you. | 我会活在你们心里 |
[33:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:57] | Who can be on a day like this? | 这样的日子谁能好得起来 |
[33:59] | I know. | 我懂 |
[34:03] | Someone looks better. | 看来你好多了 |
[34:04] | Appearances can be deceiving, | 表象具有欺骗性 |
[34:06] | given the fact that radiation damage is almost entirely internal. | 鉴于辐射损伤几乎全在内部 |
[34:09] | Well, almost. | 差不多吧 |
[34:10] | Aside from the superficial scarring | 除了表面疤痕 |
[34:12] | and the lifelong elevated risk | 以及终生面临 |
[34:14] | of rare mutation-based cancers, | 罕见的癌变风险增高 |
[34:15] | I’m surprisingly healthy. | 我健康得很 |
[34:17] | And what about your previous situation? | 你之前的处境现在怎么样了 |
[34:20] | Oh, “The Company” has not come knocking. | 中情局不来找我了 |
[34:22] | Perks of being called a player in the story of the century. | 作为本世纪焦点事件的主角之一是有好处的 |
[34:25] | So can’t take me off the grid. | 他们不能将我幽禁起来了 |
[34:28] | It’s good to see you, Caleb. | 见到你真好 凯勒布 |
[34:29] | How you feeling, buddy? Good to see you, too. | 我也是 感觉如何 兄弟 |
[34:35] | Ryan, how was D.C.? | 瑞恩 特区怎么样 |
[34:37] | Well, I briefed Congress, | 我向国会做了简报 |
[34:39] | who seems to think that I know exactly what happened. | 他们觉得我很清楚整件事 |
[34:41] | Still not sure I do, but… | 我还是不太清楚 但 |
[34:43] | Well, ride the horse in the direction it’s going, right? | 听之任之 任其发展 |
[34:45] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[34:49] | I brought you a gift. | 我带了份礼物给你 |
[34:51] | What? | 什么 |
[34:54] | Welcome back, Agent Wyatt. | 欢迎回来 怀特探员 |
[34:57] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[34:59] | The new deputy director pulled some strings. | 新任副局长动用了一些关系 |
[35:01] | How does it feel to be the highest-ranking woman in Bureau history? | 成为联调局史上职位最高的女性感觉如何 |
[35:05] | I wish it felt better. | 我倒希望感觉更好些 |
[35:07] | Maybe someday I can get Alex her badge back, too. | 也许有一天我也能将艾丽克丝复职 |
[35:15] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[35:17] | – Give me a minute. – Okay. | -等我一下 -好 |
[35:19] | I thought his Medal of Valor was already in the casket. | 我以为他的英勇勋章已在灵柩里了 |
[35:23] | It’s the one from Grand Central. | 这是中央车站那枚 |
[35:25] | I want him to have this one, too. | 我想把这枚也给他 |
[35:31] | Come on. Let’s go inside. | 来吧 我们进去吧 |
[35:36] | Oh, it’s nice your mom came. | 你妈来了 真好 |
[35:38] | Who are you kidding? | 别犯傻了 |
[35:38] | She’s already planning her run | 她现在就已经开始 |
[35:39] | for president eight years from now. | 筹划自己八年后的总统竞选了 |
[35:44] | I’ll be with you in a second. | 我稍后再进去 |
[35:49] | Hello, Alex. | 你好 艾丽克丝 |
[35:51] | Thank you for being here, Madam Vice President. | 感谢你的到来 副总统阁下 |
[35:53] | Thank you for inviting me. | 多谢相邀 |
[35:55] | I hope you’re well. How’s your health? | 希望你安好 身体还好吗 |
[35:57] | My health’s fine. Why? | 我身体很好 怎么这么问 |
[35:58] | Blood pressure not bothering you anymore? | 你不再高血压了吗 |
[36:00] | According to your medical records | 根据你竞选后 |
[36:02] | that were released after the election, | 公布的病例来看 |
[36:03] | you don’t have a blood-pressure problem, | 你没有血压问题 |
[36:05] | hence you don’t have a blood-pressure prescription. | 因此也没有医生给你开降压药 |
[36:08] | So I don’t understand why Liam O’Connor would blackmail me | 所以我不明白为什么廉姆·奥康纳会威胁我 |
[36:11] | into swapping out pills that you were never really taking. | 让我换掉你根本没吃过的药 |
[36:15] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[36:15] | Were you asking me a question or making an accusation? | 你是在问我问题 还是在指控我 |
[36:18] | I’m giving you a chance to tell me the truth | 我在给你说出真相的机会 |
[36:21] | before I devote my life to proving it. | 不然我就会尽全力去证明 |
[36:24] | And you already know how stubborn I can be. | 你已经知道我有多执着了 |
[36:26] | So how involved were you with Liam O’Connor? | 你跟廉姆·奥康纳到底有什么瓜葛 |
[36:29] | I wasn’t involved with Liam O’Connor. | 我跟廉姆·奥康纳没牵连 |
[36:31] | I’m not wearing a wire, ma’am. | 我没带窃听器 副总统阁下 |
[36:33] | Wire or no wire, the answer’s the same. | 不管你带没带 我的回答都一样 |
[36:35] | But you knew about him. | 但你知道他的事 |
[36:37] | All that matters now is that we serve our country — | 现在最重要的是 我们为国效力 |
[36:40] | Me as vice president of a nation | 我作为副总统出力 |
[36:42] | that is in desperate need of leadership, and you | 而这个国家正急需领导 而你 |
[36:45] | wherever your blinding idealism takes you. | 不管你盲目的理念论让你如何出力 |
[36:48] | My idealism isn’t blinded at all. | 我的理念论可不盲目 |
[36:50] | In fact, I’m seeing things very clearly now. | 实际上 我现在看得很透彻 |
[36:53] | I see a woman who colluded with a terrorist | 在我看来 一个女人跟恐怖分子共谋 |
[36:55] | to fake a nuclear bomb attack | 策划一场假的核弹袭击 |
[36:57] | right at the eve of the elections | 就在大选前夕 |
[36:59] | to remind her voters | 提醒她的选民 |
[37:01] | about her national security bona fides. | 她在国家安全问题上的诚意 |
[37:04] | you really wanted to win that election at any cost, | 为了当选 你真是不惜一切代价啊 |
[37:08] | and not for the greater good, but for yourself. | 不是为了造福社会 而是为了自己 |
[37:11] | You do realize that you are insinuating | 你知道你在暗示 |
[37:12] | that I killed people — | 我杀了人 |
[37:14] | Natalie Vasquez, Drew Perales. | 娜塔莉·巴兹克斯 德鲁·佩拉尔 |
[37:18] | You have no idea who I am. | 你完全不了解我的为人 |
[37:21] | What was the plan? | 你原来的计划是什么 |
[37:22] | Getting me arrested with a nuke in the car? | 让我坐在装有核弹的车上被捕 |
[37:24] | Having me spend the rest of my life in jail | 让我坐一辈子牢 |
[37:27] | while you helped him rebuild | 而你帮他重建 |
[37:28] | America’s highest-ranking law enforcement agency? | 美国最高级别的执法部门 |
[37:32] | But you went on TV and called me a hero. | 但你却在电视上称我为英雄 |
[37:36] | He must have hated that, | 他肯定很不满 |
[37:38] | to have you go back on your word. | 不满你食言 |
[37:40] | So he decided to do it himself. | 所以他决定亲自动手 |
[37:42] | He stole the nuke, | 他偷了核弹 |
[37:44] | and Simon Asher had to pay the ultimate price. | 而西蒙·艾瑟却付出了最大的代价 |
[37:46] | Simon Asher died a hero. | 西蒙·艾瑟英勇就义了 |
[37:49] | He died with more purpose | 他的死重于泰山 |
[37:50] | than most people have in their entire lives. | 比很多人死得有意义多了 |
[37:52] | And before you continue threatening me, | 在你继续威胁我之前 提醒你 |
[37:54] | you are not with the FBI anymore. | 你不再是联调局的人了 |
[37:56] | So even if I did it, | 所以即便我做了 |
[37:58] | you don’t have the authority, the resources, or the proof | 你没权 没资源 没证据 |
[38:01] | to come after me. | 来对付我 |
[38:02] | I don’t need proof. | 我不需要证据 |
[38:05] | I have something else. | 我有其他手段 |
[38:09] | I told you I wasn’t wearing a wire, | 我说我没带窃听器 |
[38:11] | but I didn’t say I was alone. | 但我没说我是一个人 |
[38:13] | Just remember this — | 就记住这点 |
[38:14] | No matter where you are or what you do, | 不管你在何处 在做什么 |
[38:16] | all the souls of the lives that you cost | 你牺牲掉了那些人命 |
[38:19] | will be watching you, | 都会注视着你 |
[38:22] | and so will we. | 我们也会 |
[38:36] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[38:59] | 大西洋月刊 恐怖行动详述 | |
[39:00] | Alex, what do you want me to do with this magazine we’re in? | 艾丽克丝 我们登上的这本杂志怎么处理 |
[39:02] | Oh, you can have it. | 你拿着吧 |
[39:03] | Hey, save that Us Weekly for me! | 那本美国周刊留给我 |
[39:06] | What, the one with your face in it? | 有你照片的那本杂志吗 |
[39:07] | Yes, right next to that very important | 是 就在那篇重要的文章后面 |
[39:09] | “Who Wore It Better: Kerry or Sofia?” | “谁穿得更没美 凯瑞还是索菲亚” |
[39:11] | I still can’t believe you’re the one they dismissed. | 我还是不能相信 你被解雇了 |
[39:13] | Yeah, well, we mutually settled. | 双方都决定好了 |
[39:16] | You can’t go undercover when your face is on every magazine. | 都登上各大杂志了 还怎么做卧底 |
[39:18] | Yeah, but out of all of us, | 是 但我们所有人中 |
[39:20] | you’re the one who leaves. | 你是离开的那一个 |
[39:21] | I mean, if it wasn’t for you — | 如果不是你 |
[39:22] | If it wasn’t for us. | 如果不是我们 |
[39:24] | So what now? | 现在有何打算 |
[39:26] | Well, um, my room at my mom’s back in Oakland | 我在奥克兰老家的屋子 |
[39:29] | is still exactly the way I left it. | 还原封未动 |
[39:31] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:32] | No hard feelings about that whole, | 你不计较 你妈上电视说 |
[39:33] | “My daughter’s a terrorist,” press conference? | “我女儿是恐怖分子”吗 |
[39:35] | Who’s keeping score? | 谁会一直计较啊 |
[39:37] | Caleb is. Always. | 凯勒布 一向如此 |
[39:39] | And I’ll settle it, eventually. | 我最终会追平的 |
[39:46] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[39:48] | Hello, Nimah. | 你好 妮尔麦 |
[39:49] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[39:50] | Hello, I, uh — I got you these. | 你好 我买了花 |
[39:54] | Straight from the bodega. How romantic. | 直接从杂货店买来 真浪漫 |
[39:57] | Yeah, well, I almost chickened out, | 我差点临阵退缩了 |
[39:58] | but the last time that happened, | 但上次退缩 |
[40:00] | I kind of got shot. | 我貌似中枪了 |
[40:03] | You did get shot. | 你确实中枪了 |
[40:06] | I’d put these in water, but everything’s packed. | 我想放进瓶子里 但都打包好了 |
[40:09] | I’m thinking about something else | 我在想一些别的 |
[40:11] | I chickened out on. | 我退缩的事 |
[40:13] | What? | 什么 |
[40:14] | That trip we were gonna take after your graduation. | 我们毕业后本要去的旅行 |
[40:18] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[40:19] | Well, it turns out that I have some leave days saved up. | 原来我还攒了一些假期 |
[40:22] | How many? | 多久 |
[40:24] | Let me think. One… | 我想想 一 |
[40:26] | carry the… 110. | 加上… 110天 |
[40:52] | Hop in. This won’t take long. | 上来 我就说几句 |
[41:01] | Alexandra Parrish, my name is Matthew Keyes. | 亚历桑德拉·帕里什 我叫马修·基斯 |
[41:04] | It is my belief, | 我认为 |
[41:05] | as it is many others who work for me, | 以及为我效力的人也认为 |
[41:08] | that the FBI treated you terribly. | 联调局待你不公 |
[41:12] | They didn’t trust you, they certainly didn’t help you, | 他们不信任你 无疑也没帮你 |
[41:14] | and then they hung you out to dry. | 然后任你自生自灭 |
[41:16] | But I know that you love this country. | 但我知道你爱这个国家 |
[41:18] | And although you can’t do very much for it right now, | 尽管你目前不能为国效力 |
[41:20] | I know you wish you could. | 但我知道你有这个意愿 |
[41:22] | What do you want, Mr. Keyes? | 你有何贵干 基斯先生 |
[41:24] | Well, I’d like to make you an offer. | 我想给你一份工作 |
[41:25] | We hear you’re looking for a job. | 我们听说你在找工作 |
[41:32] | I’m considering my options. | 我有考虑的选择了 |
[41:34] | Well, allow me to add us to the mix. | 那也考虑下我们吧 |
[41:38] | Can I think about it? | 我能再想想吗 |
[41:39] | This offer expires the second you step out of this car. | 你一下这辆车 这个提议就失效 |
[41:46] | Why me? | 为什么找我 |
[41:47] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[41:49] | One that will be answered in time, | 有人以后会解答 |
[41:51] | but you have a decision to make first. | 但你要先做决定 |
[41:57] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[42:08] | So, are you gonna stay here, | 你是准备待在这里 |
[42:10] | or are you ready for what comes next? | 还是准备好迎接下一步了 |