时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Alexandra Parrish, my name is Matthew Keyes. | 亚历桑德拉·帕里什 我叫马修·基斯 |
[00:04] | We hear you’re looking for a job. | 我们听说你在找活儿 |
[00:10] | Can I think about it? | 我能考虑一下吗 |
[00:11] | This offer expires the second you step out of the car. | 你一下这辆车 这个提议就失效 |
[00:14] | It is my belief, as it is many others who work for me, | 我个人以及为我效力的人都认为 |
[00:17] | that the FBI treated you terribly, | 联调局待你不公 |
[00:21] | and then they hung you out to dry. | 最后任你自生自灭 |
[00:24] | So, are you ready for what comes next? | 你准备好迎接下一步了吗 |
[00:29] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[00:37] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -你的咖啡 -谢谢 |
[00:39] | Raina. What’s up? | 蕾娜 怎么了 |
[00:40] | Making sure you’re okay. | 打来确保你没事 |
[00:41] | I’ll be better when it’s over. | 都结束后 我会更好 |
[00:43] | I’ll have time once they’re done with the first meeting. | 第一场会议后 我有休息时间 |
[00:46] | I’m one building away. | 我就在一栋楼之外 |
[00:47] | I’ve left a pass in your name. | 我给你留了通行证 |
[00:55] | Are you still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[00:56] | I thought I saw something, but I’m sure it’s fine. | 我以为看到了点什么 应该没事 |
[00:59] | I’ll see you in an hour. It shouldn’t take that long. | 一小时后见 很快就能结束 |
[01:01] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[01:03] | Monday through Friday, the Financial District bustles | 本工作周 金融区依旧繁忙如旧 |
[01:06] | with businessmen and women moving at a breakneck pace. | 无数商界人士奔走忙碌 |
[01:09] | On this Saturday, the buildings are empty, | 这个周六 虽然办公楼里人去楼空 |
[01:11] | but the streets are full of world leaders | 但街道上却满是世界领袖的身影 |
[01:14] | who are gathering under high security | 在极高的安保下齐聚一堂 |
[01:15] | to ask the question | 共同探讨一个问题 |
[01:17] | “Should we put an end to global surveillance?” | “我们是否应该禁止全球监测行为” |
[01:19] | President Todd, here with his wife, | 托德总统偕妻子 |
[01:21] | First Lady Elaine Todd | 第一夫人伊莱恩·托德共同出席会议 |
[01:23] | is ready to deliver the keynote address. | 他将在稍后的会议中发表讲话 |
[01:26] | Parrish? You’re… | 帕里什 你是… |
[01:28] | I was. A long time ago. | 是的 很久以前的事了 |
[01:30] | You working the summit for the FBI? | 你来帮联调局协调峰会吗 |
[01:32] | No. Just a civilian. | 不 我只是以民众身份参与 |
[01:34] | Well, welcome inside the perimeter. | 欢迎入场 |
[01:37] | G20峰会指挥中心 金融区 纽约 | |
[01:39] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[01:45] | Thanks for coming. It’s my only day in the city. | 谢谢你抽空过来 我只有今天在城里 |
[01:48] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[01:49] | You made it onto the president’s daily briefing team. | 你被选入了总统阁下的每日简报队 |
[01:52] | As of last week. | 上周起就任 |
[01:53] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[01:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:57] | My team’s waiting for me in Federal Hall, so… | 我团队在联邦纪念堂等我 所以… |
[02:00] | – How is she, Ryan? – Alex. | -她怎么样了 瑞恩 -艾丽克丝 |
[02:02] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:03] | I-I shouldn’t. I’m sorry. | 我不该问 抱歉 |
[02:04] | – It isn’t… – It’s not? | -不是这样… -不是吗 |
[02:08] | Did you bring it? | 你带来了吗 |
[02:11] | You know, sometimes I wish we’d said no… | 有时候我希望我们能拒绝 |
[02:13] | to the mission, to all of this. | 拒绝任务 拒绝这一切 |
[02:14] | There was no mission, Alex. | 没有什么任务 艾丽克丝 |
[02:16] | We were chasing ghosts. | 我们只是在捕风捉影 |
[02:17] | They weren’t ghosts, Ryan. They were just smarter than us. | 不是捕风捉影 他们只是比我们更聪明 |
[02:20] | You gonna give it to me or not? | 你要把东西给我吗 |
[02:24] | Looks like she needs you. | 看来她急需你过去 |
[02:27] | The briefing takes 15 minutes. | 简报大概会持续15分钟 |
[02:28] | You’ll be here when I get back? | 我回来时 你还会在吗 |
[02:48] | Please clear the checkpoint area. | 请不要在检查站附近逗留 |
[02:52] | Please clear the checkpoint area. | 请不要在检查站附近逗留 |
[03:09] | – Hi. – I know we’re not supposed to speak, | -喂 -我知道我们不该联系 |
[03:11] | but I need a favor from you. | 但我得求你帮个忙 |
[03:12] | Of course you do. | 想也知道 |
[03:14] | I need you to use the database to run someone’s photo for me. | 我想让你帮我在数据库里做人像匹配 |
[03:16] | Alex, I can’t just | 艾丽克丝 我不能就这样… |
[03:17] | I wouldn’t ask you if it wasn’t important, Shelby. Please. | 如果不重要也不会求你 拜托 谢尔比 |
[03:19] | Important how? | 怎么个重要法 |
[03:21] | I just saw a dead man. | 我刚看见了一个死人 |
[03:23] | Okay, what man, and what makes you think that he’s dead? | 等等 什么人 你怎么会认为他死了 |
[03:26] | ‘Cause I’m the one who killed him. | 因为是我亲手杀了他 |
[03:37] | 中情局总部 乔治·布什中心 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 | |
[03:39] | Director Keyes, I was going through this Intel report, | 基斯局长 我看完了这份情报简报 |
[03:41] | and I thought… | 我认为… |
[03:43] | Not what you were expecting when the CIA recruited you, huh? | 跟你当初被中情局招进来的预期不一样吧 |
[03:46] | Probably thought James Bond, | 你以为会像007一样酷 |
[03:48] | not Mike Judge. | 而不是像麦克·杰志那样的小打小闹吧 |
[03:49] | I was in the basement my last job. | 我上一份工作还是在地下室呢 |
[03:52] | How long have you been down here? | 你在这里待了多久了 |
[03:55] | Five…years? | 五年了吧 |
[04:08] | To whom should I make this…out? | 要写送给谁呢 |
[04:47] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:41] | Sorry I’m late. What’d I miss? | 抱歉我来晚了 我错过了什么 |
[05:44] | Just me complaining, | 我只是在吐苦水 |
[05:45] | and you get enough of that at home. | 你在家肯定听了不少 |
[05:47] | She had to do the agent update today. | 她今天得做探员情况更新 |
[05:48] | – It’s fine, really. – It’s not fine. | -没什么 -绝对不是没什么 |
[05:50] | It’s not fine. | 绝对不是没什么 |
[05:51] | You finally speak Shelby! I’m so proud of you! | 你能懂谢尔比的心声了 真为你骄傲 |
[05:54] | Well, I am happy at headquarters. I am. | 我很满意在总部工作 真的 |
[05:56] | It’s a big deal, and I lobbied Miranda for it. | 这是份要职 也是我自己跟米兰达求来的 |
[05:59] | But, being asked to write up | 但被要求详细列出 |
[06:01] | what our former classmates are doing… it’s mean. | 以前的学员的现况 有点不厚道 |
[06:04] | Okay, I have to ask. | 好吧 我很好奇 |
[06:05] | Nimah busted a cartel in Arizona. | 妮尔麦在亚利桑那州查获了一个贩毒集团 |
[06:08] | Iris got a conviction on that trafficker in Miami. | 艾瑞丝将迈阿密的走私犯绳之于法了 |
[06:11] | Brandon got promoted to behavioral analysis. | 布兰登被提升到行为分析部了 |
[06:14] | My job? The company Christmas letter. | 而我的工作是写公司的圣诞祝福 |
[06:17] | Even Caleb is having more fun than me. | 连凯勒布过得都比我刺激 |
[06:18] | Berkeley Law? I doubt it. | 伯克利法学院可不怎么好玩 |
[06:20] | Maybe if he’d gone to Boulder. | 如果他去了博尔德分校还差不多 |
[06:23] | And then Alex, | 还有艾丽克丝 |
[06:24] | who was the most famous FBI agent in decades, | 几十年来最著名的联调局探员 |
[06:27] | is also stuck behind a desk at a security firm. | 也在安保公司当小文员 |
[06:29] | What is wrong with these people? | 这些人都怎么了 |
[06:31] | From “Call of Duty” to carpal tunnel. | 从《使命召唤》风格一转成了平庸小文员 |
[06:33] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[06:33] | No, hold on. Let me guess. | 不 等等 让我猜猜 |
[06:34] | You are going undercover at NASCAR. | 你要在纳斯卡赛车协会当卧底 |
[06:38] | Or the White House. | 还是潜伏在白宫啊 |
[06:39] | Or no… maybe on tour with Beyoncé. | 不 还是说你在跟碧昂斯巡演 |
[06:41] | Yes! | 没错 |
[06:42] | I couldn’t tell you if I wanted to. | 我也不知道什么任务呢 |
[06:43] | All I know is that it starts tomorrow. | 我只知道任务明天开始 |
[06:45] | I don’t get back until this weekend. | 在周末前回不来 |
[06:46] | Well, Netflix and I will take good care of her. | 我会陪她一起看电视 别担心 |
[06:48] | We’ll make it work. | 总有办法打发时间的 |
[06:50] | I don’t want to wait for a drink. Anyone want one? | 我不想等他们来点酒了 谁要喝酒 |
[06:52] | – Drown me. – I’m driving, so… | -多多益善 -我要开车 |
[06:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:57] | Okay. Where is it? | 好了 戒指在哪 |
[07:03] | You were right to go with the rose-gold band | 玫瑰金指环 配上经典切割 |
[07:06] | and the vintage cut. | 选得太对了 |
[07:07] | I just did what you told me to do. | 我也只是照你说的做而已 |
[07:08] | Which is why you have my blessing. | 所以你能获得我的祝福 |
[07:12] | Are you gonna do it tonight? | 你要今晚求婚吗 |
[07:14] | Shut up! Quiet! | 别那么大声 别张扬 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:19] | Be right back. | 请稍等 |
[07:27] | Alexandra Parrish, you have been chosen to test for training | 亚历桑德拉·帕里什 你被选为 |
[07:29] | in the National Clandestine Service. | 国家秘密行动处的训练测试候选人 |
[07:32] | You need to leave the bar right now. | 你必须马上离开酒吧 |
[07:34] | You will receive directions shortly. | 稍微会给你发送下一步指令 |
[07:38] | So, of course, there’s an emergency at work. | 不出意料 工作上出了点急事 |
[07:40] | One of our clients might be getting hacked. | 有个客户被黑客攻击了 |
[07:43] | They’re calling everyone in. | 他们把所有人都叫回去了 |
[07:44] | Well, do you have to leave this second? | 你现在就得走吗 |
[07:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:47] | Hey, I don’t know how late I’ll be. | 我不知道什么时候才能回来 |
[07:50] | Um, I might miss you. | 可能赶不上给你送行了 |
[07:51] | Well, it’ll just make the weekend that much better. | 没事 小别胜新欢嘛 |
[07:54] | Go save a company. | 去拯救你的公司吧 |
[07:55] | And you save the world. | 你去拯救世界吧 |
[07:57] | Bye. | 拜 |
[08:11] | In 100 feet, stay to the left. | 30米后 保持左道行驶 |
[08:16] | Drive through the gate. | 开进大门 |
[08:17] | The security guard will wave you through. | 保安会挥手示意你可以通行 |
[08:17] | 下一出口 皮尔里营地 军事基地 美国政府重地 闲人勿进 | |
[08:33] | Welcome to The Farm. | 欢迎来到”农场” |
[08:34] | This is the CIA’s one and only training facility. | 这是中情局唯一的训练基地 |
[08:37] | If you’re here, that means you’re very good, | 来到这里 就证明你们很厉害 |
[08:40] | but that doesn’t mean you’ll stay. | 但并不代表你们可以留下 |
[08:42] | Over the next 24 hours, | 接下来的24小时中 |
[08:43] | you’ll undergo a battery of tests | 你们将接受一连串的试验 |
[08:45] | to determine who will go from Agency asset to operative. | 以决定谁会从中情局员工变为特工 |
[08:50] | Follow us. | 跟我们来 |
[09:02] | Are you kidding me? | 你不是吧 |
[09:03] | This is your undercover assignment… to spy on me again? | 你的卧底任务又是监视我吗 |
[09:06] | What are you even doing here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[09:07] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[09:08] | Well, I can’t tell you, either. | 我也不能告诉你 |
[09:09] | You said you were going undercover. | 你说过你要做卧底任务 |
[09:11] | I am. I’m… | 没错 我… |
[09:13] | I’m here for the FBI. | 我是来给联调局做卧底的 |
[09:15] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[09:29] | Summit starting in one minute. | 峰会将在一分钟后开始 |
[09:31] | Please clear the checkpoint area. | 请不要在检查站附近逗留 |
[09:34] | I ran your photo. It is not Jeremy Miller. | 我查过你发的照片 那人不是杰瑞米·米勒 |
[09:36] | It belongs to someone named Paulo Silva, | 是一个叫保罗·席尔瓦的人 |
[09:38] | who is very much alive and works for Embratel in Rio de Janeiro. | 他活得好好的 在里约热内卢的安博通讯工作 |
[09:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:42] | Customs shows he landed at JFK yester… | 海关记录显示他昨天到达肯尼迪国际机场 |
[09:48] | Hello? | 听得到吗 |
[09:48] | Can you get a signal? | 你收得到信号吗 |
[09:50] | I got nothing. | 我突然没信号了 |
[10:04] | Everybody, get down now! | 大家快趴下 |
[10:19] | G20峰会 联邦国家纪念堂 纽约 | |
[10:19] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢大家 |
[10:26] | Let’s move! Let’s move! | 快撤退 快撤退 |
[10:28] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:29] | We need to get the president and the first lady out of here. | 我们得确保总统和第一夫人安全离开 |
[10:59] | – I’ve been working this for eight months! – You fired her publicly! | -这任务我八个月前就开始了 -你公开辞退了她 |
[11:01] | – And you-you lied to me, – You knew we were in a relationship! | -你也骗我 -你明知道我们在谈恋爱 |
[11:03] | pretending to work at some… | 假装在什么 |
[11:03] | – some security company, – You knew I was lying to him! | -安保公司上班 -你知道我在骗他 |
[11:05] | – Yet you couldn’t be bothered – knowing this would happen | -你就不能 -我就知道会这样 |
[11:06] | – to tell me when I get here – and we’d be right where we are now. | -在我来之前告诉我 -最后会变成这样 |
[11:08] | he’s gonna be here, too! | 他也会来吗 |
[11:08] | Enough! | 够了 |
[11:10] | You don’t have time for this. You have to be back before dawn. | 你们没时间发脾气 要在黎明前回去 |
[11:12] | You could’ve just told us | 你可以早点告诉我们 |
[11:13] | we were both getting this assignment, Miranda. | 我们执行的是同一个任务 米兰达 |
[11:15] | I had to keep you in the dark. | 我必须瞒着你们 |
[11:16] | Under whose orders? | 这是谁的命令 |
[11:17] | Mine. | 我的 |
[11:18] | Alex, Miranda had to let you go | 艾丽克丝 米兰达必须要辞退你 |
[11:20] | so that no one would suspect you were still FBI | 这样你进入”农场”时 就没人怀疑你 |
[11:22] | if you got into The Farm. | 还是联调局探员了 |
[11:23] | And what about Ryan? Was he fired, too? | 那瑞恩呢 他也被炒了吗 |
[11:25] | No, Ryan’s face wasn’t all over magazines and TV screens. | 瑞恩可没有被铺天盖地地报道过 |
[11:28] | Look, while I can recruit analysts, | 虽然我可以招募分析员 |
[11:30] | I don’t control The Farm. | 但”农场”不归我管 |
[11:32] | I put you at Langley in hopes that you’d get invited, | 我将你送到兰里 希望你能被邀请 |
[11:34] | but it was taking too long, so I put Ryan on their radar, | 但花得时间太久了 所以我将瑞恩也送过去 |
[11:38] | hoping he’d get tapped, and he did. | 希望他能被注意 他也做到了 |
[11:39] | The fact that it was at the same time, | 你们同时被邀请 |
[11:41] | that’s just coincidence. | 只是个巧合 |
[11:43] | – There’s no such thing. – There’s no such thing. | -巧合不存在 -巧合不存在 |
[11:44] | That’s what the FBI teaches you, | 那是联调局教的 |
[11:46] | but at the Agency, we rely on them. | 但在中情局 我们恰恰倚靠巧合 |
[11:47] | Right place, right time… that can save your life. | 天时地利可以救命 |
[11:50] | And now, with both of you here, that just doubles our odds. | 现在你俩都来了 就加倍了成功概率 |
[11:53] | Look, the FBI and the CIA | 联调局和中情局 |
[11:56] | used to be able to do whatever they wanted | 原来仗着保护国家安全的名义 |
[11:58] | in the name of national security, | 为所欲为 |
[12:00] | but over the years, | 但多年以来 |
[12:01] | laws have been passed rightfully… | 通过不断正当立法 |
[12:04] | to keep us from crossing the line. | 我们也得开始规矩了 |
[12:05] | We believe that some people in the Agency | 我们相信中情局里有些人 |
[12:08] | decided they’re done with these laws. | 决定不再守法 |
[12:09] | They want the old ways restored… | 想走老路 |
[12:11] | no accountability, no rules, no oversight. | 不负责任 不守规矩 无人监管 |
[12:14] | Now, whoever this rogue group is, | 不论这个叛乱组织里有谁 |
[12:17] | they’ve been growing within the CIA for years | 他们这些年在中情局的势力愈发壮大 |
[12:19] | with their own nefarious agenda, and we need to stop them. | 他们有自己的不法议程 我们得阻止他们 |
[12:22] | The recruitment is happening on The Farm, | “农场”正在招募 |
[12:24] | and we believe Owen Hall, who is the head instructor, | 我们相信欧文·霍尔作为首席教官 |
[12:28] | is finding the right candidates | 正在寻找合适的候选者 |
[12:30] | and indoctrinating them while training them | 以便在给学员训练时 |
[12:31] | right alongside the other students. | 给他们灌输这样的观念 |
[12:33] | So we need you to get close to your fellow recruits, | 你们得接近同期学员 |
[12:36] | figure out who may be chosen, | 查出谁可能会被选中 |
[12:38] | and, if you can, get chosen yourself. | 如果可以 让自己被选中 |
[12:41] | The only way for us to know who’s in charge is if you get inside. | 不入虎穴焉得虎子 |
[12:44] | Well, won’t sending in two former FBI agents | 将两名正在谈恋爱的前联调局探员 |
[12:46] | who are in a romantic relationship | 送进”农场” |
[12:47] | raise some red flags as to the reasons we’re there? | 不会出现问题吗 |
[12:49] | Well, they don’t know you’ve been romantic. | 他们不知道你在谈恋爱 |
[12:51] | You just have to maintain a professional relationship | 你只要在新兵和教官面前 |
[12:53] | in the eyes of your fellow recruits and your instructors. | 维持工作关系就好 |
[12:55] | And if you had a prior working connection, | 而且你们之前合作过 |
[12:57] | that’s a good thing. | 也是好事 |
[12:58] | It’s that type of coincidence | 这样的巧合 |
[13:00] | that can actually throw people off a scent. | 更能让你们摆脱嫌疑 |
[13:03] | Look, I know it’s the Bureau’s job | 我知道局里 |
[13:04] | to police the intelligence community, | 有监督情报界的义务 |
[13:06] | but undercover in the CIA, | 但在中情局当卧底 |
[13:09] | surrounded by a bunch of future anarchists? | 周围都是无政府主义者 |
[13:11] | That’s, uh… That’s… | 这真是 |
[13:12] | That’s insane! | 太疯狂了 |
[13:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:15] | I know calling this a challenge | 我知道 将此称之为挑战 |
[13:17] | is the understatement of the century, | 都算是轻描淡写了 |
[13:19] | but everyone in this room has experienced firsthand | 但我们几个都亲身感受过 |
[13:23] | what one rogue agent can accomplish. | 一名叛变探员会干出什么事 |
[13:25] | Now, can you imagine | 现在你们可以想象 |
[13:27] | what a conspiracy of them could do? | 他们能够筹划什么样的阴谋了吧 |
[13:32] | Can we rely on you? | 我们能指望你们吗 |
[13:35] | “农场” 佩里营 维吉尼亚 威廉姆斯堡 | |
[13:44] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[13:48] | Figured we should get to know each other | 我想着这里只有我们两个女生 |
[13:49] | since we’re the only women here. | 觉得应该跟你认识一下 |
[13:51] | Oh, there might be more. | 可能还会有更多的 |
[13:53] | We’re not the only recruits testing today. | 我们不是今天唯一的新兵测试生 |
[13:55] | – I’m Alex. – Alex Parrish. | -我是艾丽克丝 -艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[13:57] | You’re not someone who ever has to introduce herself. | 久仰大名啊 |
[14:00] | Why do you even have to go through this? You’re a shoo-in. | 你怎么还要参加测试 应该保送啊 |
[14:02] | Yeah, well, depends on what “This” entails. | 取决于”测试”是什么 |
[14:05] | Physical, personality tests, polygraphs, and a psych eval. | 身体 性格测试 测谎 心理评估 |
[14:08] | I interview a lot of ex-Company for my work. | 我之前为很多公司面过试 |
[14:11] | Jeremy Miller… famous author of the “Skyforce” Series | 杰瑞米·米勒 著名的《天空之力》系列作者 |
[14:15] | and now living it in real life. | 现在要将小说化为现实了 |
[14:18] | Apparently, my scenarios were so accurate, | 显然我的剧情非常真实 |
[14:20] | they recruited me to come up with new ones. | 他们招募我来找寻新的灵感 |
[14:22] | And you are…? | 你是 |
[14:23] | Not a fan – of yet another male action hero | 我对男性英雄人物 |
[14:25] | with a long-suffering wife | 有个坚忍的妻子 |
[14:26] | who prays he makes it through his next mission. | 一直祈祷他能完成下个任务不感兴趣 |
[14:29] | Well, thank you for reading them. | 看来你读过 谢了 |
[14:32] | Hope your research pays off… | 希望你的研究有回报 |
[14:35] | ’cause it ain’t fiction. | 因为这些事真实发生过 |
[14:51] | That man is staring at me. | 那个男的盯着我看 |
[14:54] | Stare right back. Everyone else is. | 看回去 其他人都这样 |
[14:57] | You got your own admirer. | 你也有仰慕者了 |
[15:00] | Not your type? | 不是你的菜吗 |
[15:02] | This is nothing like the Bureau. | 这儿跟局里完全不一样 |
[15:04] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[15:05] | All those people were in great shape, but this? | 局里的人身材也很棒 但这些人 |
[15:08] | It’s like a CrossFit leaderboard in here. | 跟健美冠军似的 |
[15:11] | The only time I went to SoulCycle, | 我只去过心灵旅程健身房一次 |
[15:13] | I ended up in the E.R., hooked to an I.V. | 就进急救室打点滴了 |
[15:15] | I’m so not gonna do well here. | 我在这里肯定会吃不消 |
[15:19] | Are you a good person? | 你是好人吗 |
[15:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:22] | Who says no? | 谁会说不是呢 |
[15:23] | Have you ever felt like no one believes you? | 你曾经觉得没人相信你吗 |
[15:29] | Have you ever committed a crime for which you weren’t caught? | 你曾经犯罪没被发现吗 |
[15:32] | Only in Kansas, Kentucky, and Texas. | 只在堪萨斯 肯塔基和得州 |
[15:36] | Ever damaged government property? | 你损坏过政府财产 |
[15:38] | Does peeing in Central Park count? | 在中央公园小便算吗 |
[15:41] | Have you ever deceived a family member? | 你骗过家人吗 |
[15:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:44] | I’m doing so right now. | 我现在就在骗他们 |
[15:46] | Ever looked at pornography? | 你看过色情片吗 |
[15:49] | Have you updated these questions since Truman? | 杜鲁门[美国总统]上任后你们就没换过题吧 |
[15:55] | Have you ever aided a terrorist in any way? | 你帮过恐怖分子吗 |
[15:58] | Okay, you got me. | 被你发现了 |
[16:00] | “What color best describes you?” | 什么颜色描述你最恰当 |
[16:03] | How do you even answer a question like that correctly? | 这种问题该怎么回答才算对 |
[16:05] | I’m pretty sure it’s subjective, and if it isn’t, | 这应该没有对错吧 要是有 |
[16:07] | then I am really freaking out right now. | 那我真的要吓死了 |
[16:08] | All right, just relax, okay? | 放轻松 好吗 |
[16:10] | You’re more in control than you let on. | 你比表面上要镇静 |
[16:12] | The CIA is gonna see that. | 中情局会发现的 |
[16:16] | Is it some moth-to-a-flame thing, or do you know that guy? | 他还真是穷追不舍啊 你认识他吗 |
[16:19] | I just met him a few times at the Bureau. That’s it. | 在局里见过几面而已 |
[16:21] | Surprised to see someone I know. | 很惊讶能见到认识的人 |
[16:23] | Well, good to see you again, Ryan Booth. | 很高兴又见到你 瑞恩·布斯 |
[16:25] | This is Lydia, um… | 这是莉迪亚 |
[16:26] | I’m sorry. – I don’t know your last name. | 抱歉 我不知道你的姓 |
[16:28] | Rumor is, we’re not supposed to have them. | 据说 我们不该有姓 |
[16:31] | It’s Bates. | 贝茨 |
[16:32] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:33] | Pleasure’s mine. | 我也是 |
[16:34] | Something else we’re not supposed to have. | 我们也不应该高兴 |
[16:36] | No, that was in the FBI. | 不 那是在联调局 |
[16:37] | Apparently, in here, we can do whatever we want. | 在这里 我们可以为所欲为 |
[16:39] | Noted. | 明白 |
[16:41] | Thankfully. | 幸亏如此 |
[16:46] | My name is Owen Hall, | 我叫欧文·霍尔 |
[16:49] | and if you make it into The Farm today, | 如果你们今天能考入”农场” |
[16:51] | I will be your lead instructor, | 我将会是你们的首席教官 |
[16:53] | a position I’ve held for the last 14 years. | 我已经干了十四年 |
[16:55] | The CIA only recruits those we believe can help our mission. | 中情局只招对能完成任务的人 |
[16:58] | As such, I’ve hand-selected everyone in this room. | 所以大家都是我亲自挑选出来的 |
[17:02] | I saw something in each one of you that makes you valuable. | 你们每个人都有各自的价值 |
[17:06] | And before this day is over, | 在今天结束前 |
[17:08] | some will prove me right and move in, | 一部分人会证明给我是对的 晋级 |
[17:11] | and others will be sent home. | 其他人就会被淘汰 |
[17:13] | The NSA and FBI want to make sure you have no secrets. | 国安局和联调局要确保你们没有秘密 |
[17:16] | We here at The Farm need to know you can keep them. | “农场”要知道你们能保守秘密 |
[17:19] | All right, one by one, you’ll be asked the same 20 questions | 一个一个来 每人将会被问之前测谎时 |
[17:22] | you were asked earlier during the polygraph, | 问过的二十个问题 |
[17:24] | only this time, you will tell a lie instead of the truth. | 只是这次 你们要说谎 |
[17:28] | If you can’t tell a lie and get away with it, we will know. | 如果你们无法瞒过测谎仪 我们会知道 |
[17:31] | And you will hear a very unpleasant… | 你们就会听到一声难听的… |
[17:34] | If I hear more than five buzzes… | 如果超过五声 |
[17:37] | Adios. | 那就再见了 |
[17:39] | Is your father alive? | 你父亲健在吗 |
[17:41] | No. | 不在 |
[17:43] | Did you spend two years in prison? | 你做过两年牢吗 |
[17:46] | No. | 没有 |
[17:47] | Do you respond well to authority? | 你听从指挥吗 |
[17:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:52] | Is your name Ryan Booth? | 你叫瑞恩·布斯吗 |
[17:54] | Nope. | 不叫 |
[17:55] | Do you have three sisters? | 你有三个姐妹 |
[17:56] | No. | 没有 |
[17:57] | Did you grow up in Hawthorne? | 你来自霍索恩 |
[17:58] | Nope. | 不是 |
[18:00] | Were you in Afghanistan? | 你去过阿富汗 |
[18:01] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[18:05] | Huh. No one’s ever gotten a perfect score before. | 还从来没人拿过满分 |
[18:09] | Nothing turns me on more than some mystery. | 没有比神秘感更能吸引我的了 |
[18:11] | That right there might be a too talented Mr. Ripley. | 他比”雷普利先生”[攻于心计]还要厉害 |
[18:36] | What are you doing here, Raina? | 你怎么来了 蕾娜 |
[18:37] | I’m an interpreter for the summit. | 我是峰会翻译 |
[18:39] | Where is Alex? | 艾丽克丝呢 |
[18:40] | I knew she was coming to see you. | 我知道她来找你了 |
[18:41] | She might still be in the area. | 她可能还在附近 |
[18:44] | Well, let’s hope, for her sake, she’s not. | 为她安全着想 希望她不在 |
[18:46] | I hope for ours she is. | 为我俩着想 希望她在 |
[18:54] | I do. | 我能 |
[19:03] | We are the Citizen’s Liberation Front. | 我们是”公民解放阵线成员” |
[19:05] | We’ve taken control of a five-block radius in lower Manhattan… | 我们控制了下曼哈顿区的五个街区 |
[19:09] | And our demand is simple. | 我们的要求很简单 |
[19:11] | There are individuals around the world | 世界上有些人 |
[19:13] | who were unjustly persecuted for breaches of global security, | 因为全球安全漏洞受到不公的迫害 |
[19:18] | and before the day ends, they have to be pardoned, | 今天之前 必须释放他们 |
[19:21] | or many will die. | 不然我们会大开杀戒 |
[19:22] | Any attempt to cross our perimeter | 一旦有人企图闯入 |
[19:24] | will result in the release of a biological agent | 我们将会释放生物制剂 |
[19:27] | that will devastate the area. | 毁灭整个区域 |
[19:29] | Please await further instructions. | 请等候进一步指示 |
[19:31] | If you obey, it will be over soon. | 只要遵守指令 这一切很快就会结束 |
[19:34] | We will begin with America. | 我们将从美国开始 |
[19:36] | The United States does not bow to terrorists, | 美国不会向恐怖分子屈服 |
[19:39] | and neither do I. | 我也不会 |
[19:43] | Then they will execute your wife. | 那他们就会杀了你妻子 |
[20:16] | They’re speaking Swahili, but judging from their accents, | 他们说的是斯瓦希里语 但从口音来看 |
[20:19] | none of them are remotely from that region. | 他们都不是那里人 |
[20:21] | I’ve never heard of the Citizen’s Liberation Front before. | 我从未听说过”公民解放阵线” |
[20:24] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[20:24] | No. | 没有 |
[20:26] | These guys are well-trained and way too organized | 这些人训练有素 有条不紊 |
[20:28] | for this to be a first run. | 不可能是第一次行动 |
[20:31] | Doesn’t add up. | 说不通 |
[20:33] | What are you going to do? | 你有什么打算 |
[20:34] | What I was trained to do… lie. | 正如我训练过的 骗人 |
[20:38] | I’m special advisor to the president. | 我是总统的特别顾问 |
[20:40] | If you want him to comply with your demands, | 如果你想让他服从你的命令 |
[20:42] | you’re gonna need my help getting him there. | 就得需要我的帮助 |
[20:46] | Elicitation… the art of extracting information | 诱导 从目标口中套话 |
[20:50] | from a target without raising their suspicion. | 却不让他们生疑的技巧 |
[20:52] | This is the site of your final test… | 这是你们最终测试的场地 |
[20:54] | Williamsburg’s Gold Leaf Bar and Grill. | 威廉姆斯堡黄金叶烧烤吧 |
[20:56] | You’ll each be handed a card | 你们每人将会拿到一张 |
[20:58] | with one single item written on it. | 只写了一个名字的卡片 |
[21:00] | This item is a key piece of information about a fellow recrui | 这个名字是一个在座成员的关键信息 |
[21:03] | Your goal is to figure out what it means | 你们的目标是查出其中意思 |
[21:06] | and match it to the correct recruit | 然后将其和对应的成员匹配 |
[21:07] | by writing their name on the back of the card. | 将正确的名字写在卡片后面 |
[21:10] | When trying to elicit from a target, | 当你试着诱供时 |
[21:12] | you want to make sure your mark is relaxed and comfortable. | 你得确保你的目标放松 自在 |
[21:16] | So drink up. | 所以喝起来吧 |
[21:17] | The booze is on us. | 酒算我们请的 |
[21:21] | My card just says “Cleveland.” | 我的卡片上写着”克利夫兰” |
[21:23] | Like, is that a name or the city? | 这到底指人名还是城市名 |
[21:25] | And now we all know what you have. | 你真是将秘密透了个底朝天 |
[21:26] | Elicitation’s about not raising suspicion. | 诱供的关键是不引起对方警觉 |
[21:30] | But, you guys, no one’s | 但是 各位 |
[21:30] | gonna give up too much on themselves anyway. | 没人会主动吐露自己的秘密 |
[21:32] | But you can’t expect to get info on someone | 但你不能指望套取别人信息时 |
[21:34] | without giving up information about yourself. | 还能不泄露自己的信息 |
[21:36] | So how do we win? | 那我们该怎么赢 |
[21:37] | Well, by getting well and truly drunk | 彻底放轻松 喝些酒 |
[21:40] | until somebody slips up. | 直到有人酒后吐真言 |
[21:42] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[21:45] | Her name was Hannah. | 她叫汉娜 |
[21:48] | She was smart, beautiful, strong… | 她聪明 美丽 坚强 |
[21:51] | stronger than I’ll ever be. | 比我坚强得多 |
[21:53] | We were talking about starting a family together. | 我们那时已经谈婚论嫁了 |
[21:57] | And then… car accident. | 但是发生了交通事故 |
[22:00] | One day she was there, and then… | 前一天还活着 然后就… |
[22:06] | What about you? You ever lose anyone you love? | 你呢 你有失去过所爱的人吗 |
[22:08] | My husband and our two sons. | 我丈夫和两个孩子 |
[22:12] | That’s… That’s how you do it, isn’t it? | 这是你的套路吧 |
[22:14] | Your B-plus story and your C-minus conviction. | 故事情节一般 说服力零分 |
[22:17] | If you’re gonna give me the widow trick, | 如果你打算整悲情那一套 |
[22:18] | please give me something I haven’t seen on American telly. | 那就说些我没在电视上看过的情节好吗 |
[22:21] | Anyone ever tell you, you have a really thick accent | 有没有人告诉过你 和美国人相比 |
[22:23] | for an American? | 你口音实在太”重”了 |
[22:24] | Everyone… apart from my mum, | 都这么说 除了我妈妈 |
[22:27] | who moved us back to London after I was born. | 我出生后 她就把家搬回了伦敦 |
[22:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉了 |
[22:30] | Tragic story about your ex-wife. | 你前妻的悲惨经历 |
[22:33] | I wonder what she’d make of it. | 我想知道她会怎么想 |
[22:35] | Should we call her and ask? | 我们打个电话问问她 |
[22:36] | Elicit without being elicited is the point. | 诱供但不被套话是这次考核的要点 |
[22:39] | Lying isn’t the only strategy. | 撒谎可不是唯一的策略 |
[22:41] | I’m playing it close to the vest. | 我选择守口如瓶 |
[22:42] | Plus, I already have a hunch on my card. | 再说 我已经知道我的卡片是谁了 |
[22:45] | Mm, well, why don’t you play it your way, I’ll play it mine, | 那不如我们各自行动吧 |
[22:49] | and I hope to see you on the other side? | 希望我晋级后能看到你 |
[22:51] | Oh! I will be there. | 当然 我会晋级的 |
[22:53] | Actually, I got the Edgar for the first “Skyforce” Novel | 其实 我第一部《天空之力》赢得埃德加奖时 |
[22:57] | when I was living hand-to-mouth as a high-school English teacher. | 我还只是一个勉强糊口的高中英语老师 |
[23:01] | Jeremy Miller? | 杰瑞米·米勒 |
[23:03] | Jeremy freakin’ Miller… the millennial Tom Clancy? | 杰瑞米·牛逼·米勒 本世纪的汤姆·克兰西 |
[23:05] | Wow. I am a big fan. | 我是你的狂热粉 |
[23:06] | Do you know who this guy is? | 你知道这人是谁吗 |
[23:07] | Do you fancy a chat? | 能和我聊会儿吗 |
[23:10] | I was getting somewhere with him. | 我正在套他的话 |
[23:11] | Yeah, on the road to elimination. | 对 在淘汰的路上一往无前 |
[23:12] | That was a total cock-up. | 错得一塌糊涂 |
[23:14] | Don’t give information about yourself. | 别说出你自己的信息 |
[23:16] | You’re…helping me? Why? | 你在帮我 为什么 |
[23:20] | You have an honest face. | 你有一张诚实的脸 |
[23:21] | – Thank you. – No, that’s not a good thing. | -谢谢 -这不是件好事 |
[23:23] | Till you have a dishonest heart to go with it, | 在你学会足够狡猾应对之前 |
[23:24] | you’re gonna have to learn how to cut corners. | 你得学会走捷径 |
[23:26] | Now, do you know why barmen never go home with anyone? | 你知道酒保为什么从不和人回家过夜吗 |
[23:29] | ‘Cause they’ve seen everything. | 因为他们什么都看见了 |
[23:36] | Talk to him. | 去和他聊聊吧 |
[23:37] | Wesley is from Mobile, Robin is cheating on his wife, | 卫斯理是巡警 罗宾在劈腿 |
[23:40] | and Leon is uncircumcised, which I didn’t hear from him. | 里昂没切包皮 不是他自己说的 |
[23:44] | What did you have to share to get all that? | 你都说什么了能套出这样的信息 |
[23:46] | Nice try. | 别想套我话 |
[23:47] | Look, I’m just doing my due diligence. | 我只是尽职调查而已 |
[23:49] | Besides, I’ve already pinned the card on my donkey. | 再说 我早都选定我卡片的目标了 |
[23:52] | Cards up so we can talk freely? | 卡片调查结束 那我们可以随意讲话了 |
[23:56] | Okay. | 当然 |
[23:58] | I don’t know any other Andy except…Warhol and Cohen. | 我不知道别的安迪 除了沃霍尔和科恩 |
[24:03] | Guess we can chat. Yeah, this isn’t mine, either. | 我想我们能闲聊了 这也不是我 |
[24:08] | Another game? | 再来一局 |
[24:09] | You gonna actually try this time, | 这次你真的得用点心了 |
[24:11] | or you really think that letting me win | 还是你觉得一直让我赢 |
[24:12] | is gonna get me to give something up? | 我就会把所有信息告诉你吗 |
[24:13] | Oh, I’m that transparent, huh? | 我那么容易被看透吗 |
[24:15] | You and Alex… deeper history than a shared employer. | 你和艾丽克丝纠葛很深 不只是同事 |
[24:18] | Yeah. We brought down Liam O’Connor together. | 当然 我们一起扳倒了廉姆·奥康纳 |
[24:20] | But that’s not what’s in your eyes | 但你每次听到她名字时 |
[24:21] | every time you hear her name. | 眼里闪现的感情可不是这样 |
[24:23] | She might not be the card you were holding, | 她也许不是你卡片的目标 |
[24:24] | but she’s your key piece of information… | 但她是解密你秘密的关键钥匙 |
[24:27] | your weakness. | 是你的弱点 |
[24:28] | I was holding back. This time, you’re going down. | 我刚才是放水了 所以这次你要输了 |
[24:31] | So, how does an ex-actuary | 为什么一个前精算师 |
[24:34] | take a swing at a job like this? | 会想着进中情局工作呢 |
[24:37] | My mom was an alcoholic. | 我母亲酗酒 |
[24:39] | I never knew what she’d bring home with her… | 我永远不知道她会带回家什么 |
[24:41] | a man, a few. | 一个男人或者几个男人 |
[24:44] | Sometimes she never came home at all. | 有时她根本不回家 |
[24:46] | Living like that made me grow up fast… | 这样的环境让我很快成熟起来 |
[24:50] | responsible, sober, always on call, never spoke up, | 有责任感 清醒 保持警惕 也守口如瓶 |
[24:55] | never went to a house party, never jumped in a pool, | 从没去过派对 没跳进过游泳池 |
[24:59] | never even learned to swim. | 甚至都不会游泳 |
[25:00] | So I’m here to prove to myself | 所以我来这里是为了证明 |
[25:02] | that I am capable of taking risks. | 我是能够冒险的人 |
[25:05] | And I am not afraid. | 我毫无惧怕 |
[25:07] | I don’t see any fear in those eyes. | 我在你眼里没有看到一丝惧怕 |
[25:10] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[25:13] | Means a lot, coming from the great Alex Parrish. | 了不起的艾丽克丝·帕里什能这么说 意义重大 |
[25:17] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[25:20] | After everything that happened last year… | 去年发生的那些事 |
[25:24] | the world called me a hero, | 让我成了世人眼中的英雄 |
[25:27] | but I never felt like one. | 但我从未觉得我是英雄 |
[25:29] | I missed signs, made mistakes. | 我忽略了征兆 犯了错误 |
[25:31] | Friends died. | 朋友死了 |
[25:34] | My best friend died, actually. | 其实是我最好的朋友死了 |
[25:37] | So, while the world might call me great, | 所以当世人觉得我了不起时 |
[25:40] | all I feel is guilty. | 我只感觉内疚 |
[25:44] | So I’m here… | 所以我来到这里 |
[25:47] | to actually become the hero the world already thinks I am. | 立志成为世人眼中的英雄 |
[25:52] | Hand in your cards. Let’s see who’s still standing. | 交上你的卡片 看谁还能继续留下 |
[25:56] | Manus, Garabedian, Springer, | 曼奴斯 盖瑞比恩 斯普林格 |
[25:58] | Velez, Ellis, Doyle, Booth, | 瓦莱斯 艾丽丝 道尔 布斯 |
[26:02] | you all correctly matched your cards to the proper recruit. | 你们都将卡片配给了正确的学员 |
[26:05] | The following people, step forward… | 接下来这些人 上前一步 |
[26:07] | Manus, Heyward, Steiner, | 曼奴斯 海沃德 斯坦纳 |
[26:09] | Springer, Garabedian, and Gordon. | 斯普林格 盖瑞比恩 乔丹 |
[26:13] | A van is waiting in the parking lot to take you to the airport. | 外面有一辆车接你们去机场 |
[26:15] | Go. | 走吧 |
[26:16] | Why am I out? | 为什么我被淘汰了 |
[26:17] | You just said I matched my card to the correct recruit. | 你刚才说我配对了卡片 |
[26:20] | Yeah, but another recruit got information from you | 是啊 但另外一个学员从你口中套出了信息 |
[26:22] | to match their card back to you. | 把卡片成功配给了你 |
[26:23] | Sorry, Springer. I did enjoy our little chat. | 抱歉 斯普林格 跟你聊得确实很愉快 |
[26:27] | Call you when I’m done here? Yeah? | 我毕业再联系你吧 |
[26:29] | The true aim of the exercise wasn’t eliciting information out of each other, | 本次训练目的不是套出彼此的信息 |
[26:34] | but who was able to protect their own information from getting out. | 而是谁能保护自己的信息不泄露 |
[26:37] | The winners never gave yourselves up. | 赢家永远都是隐藏自己 |
[26:40] | No one matched a card to you. Very good. | 没人能将卡片配给你 非常棒 |
[26:42] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:44] | Well, look, when I go out, | 我出去玩的话 |
[26:45] | I get numbers and I never give mine. | 都是我问别人要电话 从不留号码 |
[26:48] | I just figured the same rules apply here. | 我觉得在这里的套路也是一样 |
[26:50] | You’re not done with your final test. | 终极测验还没完成 |
[26:52] | Sober up quickly. | 赶紧醒酒吧 |
[26:53] | In one hour, you’re jumping out of a plane. | 一个小时后 进行跳伞 |
[27:09] | Now it’s a party. | 越来越热闹了 |
[27:12] | What are you doing in here? | 你怎么进来了 |
[27:13] | Mr. President, I lied. | 总统阁下 我说了谎 |
[27:15] | I told them I can convince you to communicate their demands. | 我谎称我能说服你传达他们的要求 |
[27:17] | Well, you’re about to prove very persuasive. | 那他们会觉得你很有说服力了 |
[27:20] | As much as it pains me, I intend to do exactly that. | 尽管我不愿意 但我也打算那么做 |
[27:23] | No. You can’t give in. | 不行 你不能妥协 |
[27:25] | Don’t do this to protect me. | 别为了保护我而这么做 |
[27:28] | When you swore to serve this country, | 你立誓要为国效力时 |
[27:30] | it was an oath we took together. | 我们一起宣的誓 |
[27:31] | And if I don’t give in, they kill you, start on me, | 我不妥协 他们就会杀了你 拿我开刀后 |
[27:35] | then the rest of the world leaders, | 就会轮到其他国家首领了 |
[27:36] | sending the world into chaos without end. | 让世界陷入无止境的混乱中 |
[27:38] | Sir, I thought you and Vice President Haas had a firm policy… | 总统阁下 我以为你跟副总统哈斯有坚定的方针 |
[27:42] | America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists. | 美国坚决不跟恐怖分子谈判 |
[27:44] | Don’t be naive. We always have. | 别天真了 一直都谈判 |
[27:47] | The world just doesn’t know about it. | 只是世人不知道罢了 |
[27:49] | Time is up. | 时间到了 |
[27:51] | My aide can assist you in setting up a pardon for Eric Boyer. | 我助手会协助你起草艾瑞克·博伊的赦免文件 |
[27:54] | Not to me. To the people. | 不是跟我 是跟民众 |
[27:57] | What? | 什么 |
[27:59] | Your effort won’t be forgotten, Ryan. | 我们不会忘记你的功劳 瑞恩 |
[28:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:07] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[28:08] | This is your president speaking. | 我是总统 |
[28:11] | Moments ago, the G20 Summit was taken hostage | 不久之前 G20峰会人员 |
[28:13] | by an armed militia called the Citizen’s Liberation Front. | 被称作”公民解放阵线”的武装民兵组织劫为人质了 |
[28:16] | We are being held in Federal Plaza, | 我们被囚于联邦大楼 |
[28:18] | and I am assured there will be no casualties | 我保证只要美国政府立即释放艾瑞克·博伊 |
[28:20] | as long as the United States grants the immediate release of one Eric Boyer. | 就不会有任何伤亡事件发生 |
[28:24] | If we don’t, my wife will be the first to be executed. | 如果不照做 我妻子就会第一个被处死 |
[28:28] | I am ordering a full presidential pardon of Boyer | 我要求下总统特赦令释放博伊 |
[28:30] | to spare the lives of these brave men and women inside | 从而拯救峰会内这些勇敢的男人和女人 |
[28:33] | to put an end to this hostage crisis before anyone is killed. | 趁没出现死伤前 结束这场人质危机 |
[28:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:39] | God bless America. | 天佑美国 |
[29:23] | This is a C-47B Skytrain aircraft. | 这是C47B班空中列车 |
[29:26] | We are cruising at an altitude of 15,000 feet. | 我们在一万五英尺的高空之中 |
[29:29] | You are about to embark on a high-altitude, low-opening jump. | 你们马上要进行”高跳低开”的跳伞任务 |
[29:33] | This is HALO school, | 这是”高跳低开”课堂 |
[29:35] | and I will be your jumpmaster for this course. | 我就是你们这堂课的跳伞指导 |
[29:37] | It is a test of your courage. | 这是一场勇气测试 |
[29:39] | Now, mark 60 seconds on the watch altimeter we gave you. | 将我们发给你的高度表调成计时60秒 |
[29:43] | When I say “Go,” | 我说开始 |
[29:45] | Start the timer and exit the aircraft. | 你就开启计时器 跳出机舱 |
[29:47] | You have approximately 60 seconds to pull your chute | 在你降到非安全高度之前 |
[29:50] | before you reach unsafe altitude, | 你有大概60秒时间打开伞包 |
[29:52] | and I don’t have to tell you what happens | 我不用告诉你们不及时打开伞包 |
[29:53] | if you don’t pull them in time. | 会有什么后果吧 |
[29:55] | Is everyone clear? | 都听明白了吗 |
[29:56] | – Clear, sir. – Yeah. | -明白 长官 -明白了 |
[29:57] | Forget the watch. I need new pants. | 别管表了 我需要新裤子啊[吓尿] |
[29:59] | Do you think Jake Eagle would be scared? | 你觉得杰克飞鹰会怕吗 |
[30:01] | Jake Eagle is fictional. | 杰克飞鹰是小说人物 |
[30:02] | Do you want to write about things or live them? | 你是想写小说还是成为小说中的人物呢 |
[30:04] | I want to live to write about them. | 我想活着写小说人物 |
[30:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:07] | This is your adventure now. | 这就是你的冒险旅程了 |
[30:08] | Don’t think about it. Just do it. | 别多想 跳就行了 |
[30:11] | I’ll go first! | 我先跳 |
[30:12] | Brave. | 很勇敢 |
[30:13] | Yeah, yeah, it’s not my first time. | 这不是我第一次跳了 |
[30:15] | You just got to close your eyes and go. | 你就只要闭上眼 跳就行了 |
[30:19] | He’ll be right behind me. | 他在我后面跳 |
[30:31] | Go! | 跳 |
[30:32] | I can’t do it. | 我不行 |
[30:33] | Now or never, Miller. | 到底跳不跳吧 米勒 |
[30:39] | I can’t! | 我不行 |
[30:40] | All right. You’re going home. | 好吧 你被淘汰了 |
[30:43] | Who’s next? Let’s go! | 下一个是谁 赶紧的 |
[30:44] | Leon, you’re up. | 里昂 该你了 |
[30:48] | My harness isn’t connecting. | 我的伞带没连好 |
[30:49] | What? Let me see. | 什么 我看看 |
[30:53] | You need to tell Owen. | 你得告诉欧文 |
[30:55] | – Go! – And risk getting cut? No way. | -快 -冒着被淘汰的风险吗 不行 |
[30:56] | You saw what just happened to Jeremy. | 你看到杰瑞米刚刚的情况了 |
[30:58] | Are you kidding? | 你不是吧 |
[30:59] | There’s a big difference between bravery and suicide. | 勇敢和送死可不是一回事啊 |
[31:02] | You’re gonna fall when this chute engages. | 降落伞出问题 你会摔死的 |
[31:04] | You need to go and tell Owen… get it fixed. | 你得告诉欧文 修理好 |
[31:06] | Go! Tell him! | 去 告诉他 |
[31:07] | Bates! Let’s go! | 贝茨 走吧 |
[31:13] | Well, I’m glad you made a friend. | 我很高兴你交了个朋友 |
[31:14] | I’m just trying to keep myself away from you. | 我只是想跟你保持距离 |
[31:16] | Yeah, well, it’s not working, | 根本没用 |
[31:17] | ’cause Leon has pieced together | 因为里昂已经琢磨明白 |
[31:18] | that we’re a little bit more than just colleagues. | 我们不仅仅是同事关系了 |
[31:20] | I’d be lying if I didn’t say this was a little weird for me, | 这对我来说也很别扭啊 |
[31:22] | watching you slip in and out of your cover so perfectly, | 看你身份转换 毫不费力 |
[31:24] | being able to lie so easily. | 说谎都不眨眼 |
[31:26] | I mean, it just… | 就是 |
[31:27] | We were in such a good place, Ryan. | 我们现在关系这么好 瑞恩 |
[31:28] | Yeah… with you lying to me. | 是啊 你也骗我了 |
[31:31] | When did Keyes contact you, huh? | 基斯是什么时候联系你的 |
[31:33] | February. | 二月份 |
[31:35] | Six months ago? | 六个月前吗 |
[31:37] | Well, if anybody should be having trust issues, | 这么说来 是我不能信你 |
[31:38] | it’s me, not you. | 而不是反过来 |
[31:39] | – I didn’t have a choice. – No, I didn’t have a choice, either. | -我没得选 -不 我也没得选 |
[31:41] | You think I want you seeing this side of me? | 你以为我想让你看到我这一面吗 |
[31:43] | You think I want you doubting me again? | 你以为我想让你再怀疑我吗 |
[31:45] | Alex, I never want you doubting how much I love you. | 艾丽克丝 我从不想让你怀疑我有多爱你 |
[31:49] | Before you ran off last night, I was gonna let you know that. | 你昨晚匆忙离开前 我本想证明的 |
[31:51] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[31:52] | Go! | 跳 |
[31:56] | Lydia, no! | 莉迪亚 不 |
[32:06] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[32:07] | I can’t! Her rigging’s not latched! | 我不能 她伞带没连接好 |
[32:10] | We gotta bring you back in! | 要把你拉上来 |
[32:12] | Take my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[32:14] | You can do it! | 你可以的 |
[32:15] | I will not let you go! Take my hand! | 我不会松手 抓住我的手 |
[32:17] | I can’t! I can’t! | 我不行 我不行 |
[32:23] | Here! Grab my pack! | 抓住我的包 |
[32:25] | – Ryan! – Come on, Lydia! | -瑞恩 -加把劲 莉迪亚 |
[32:34] | Try not to do that again. | 别再干这种事了 |
[32:35] | You two still have to go. | 你们俩还是得跳 |
[32:55] | Well, you all made it. | 大家都到达了 |
[32:57] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[32:59] | Alex, come forward. | 艾丽克丝 上前 |
[33:01] | Maybe he’s got a Silver Star handy. | 他也许要给你个银星勋章呢 |
[33:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[33:04] | Don’t you ever ignore my instructions again. | 不准再不按指令行事了 |
[33:07] | You interfered with a fellow recruit. | 你干扰了一名新兵学员 |
[33:09] | Had it been an op, you would’ve compromised it. | 如果这是现实任务 早被你破坏了 |
[33:11] | I’m sorry. I saved her life. | 不好意思 我救了她一命啊 |
[33:13] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[33:15] | I’ve made that jump 57 times. | 我已经那样跳过57次了 |
[33:18] | I’m not a recruit. | 我不是新兵 |
[33:20] | I’m a case officer… | 我是任务执行官 |
[33:22] | and your co-instructor. | 也是你的教官之一 |
[33:25] | I put myself amongst you | 我混在你们中间 |
[33:26] | to observe you throughout the day. | 用一整天来观察你们 |
[33:29] | So there was nothing wrong with your rigging. | 所以你的伞带没有问题 |
[33:30] | No, it was a test to see who would try and play a hero during an op. | 没有 这是在测试谁会在行动中逞英雄 |
[33:34] | I had a feeling it might be you. | 我就感觉会是你 |
[33:36] | And after that little story you told at the bar, | 听你在酒吧讲了那段经历后 |
[33:39] | I was certain. | 我就确定了 |
[33:41] | The FBI might train you to be a hero, | 联调局训练你成为英雄 |
[33:44] | but in the Agency, the mission comes first. | 但在中情局 任务才是首要的 |
[33:48] | You don’t. | 而不是个人 |
[33:49] | Bit of an extreme example, isn’t it? | 这样的示范也太极端了吧 |
[33:52] | Or not enough of one. | 这根本不算什么 |
[33:54] | I’ve watched operatives get shot right in front of me, | 我曾眼睁睁看着特工们被枪打死 |
[33:57] | and if you even blink, | 如果你眨眼了 |
[34:00] | you’re next. | 下一个就会轮到你 |
[34:01] | That said, | 也就是说 |
[34:03] | everyone standing here just barely made the final cut. | 晋级的这些人只是刚刚及格而已 |
[34:07] | Welcome to The Farm. | 欢迎来到”农场” |
[34:08] | Lydia will show you where you’ll be living for the next six months. | 莉迪亚会带你们去接下来六个月生活的地方 |
[34:16] | Your mother wasn’t an alcoholic, was she? | 你母亲根本不酗酒 对吧 |
[34:18] | You just read up on me. | 你只是研究了我的经历 |
[34:19] | Do you think this is the Girl Scouts, | 你觉得这里是女童子军团 |
[34:22] | where we’re all in it together? | 大家共同进退吗 |
[34:23] | This is the Central Intelligence Agency. | 这里是中央情报局 |
[34:26] | You’re not training to be a border guard | 你来这儿不是为了当边防兵 |
[34:28] | or a beat cop or an FBI agent. | 当片儿警 当联调局探员的 |
[34:30] | You’re training to be a case officer. | 你来是为了当任务执行官的 |
[34:33] | If you do it right, | 如果你做得好 |
[34:34] | you’ll be forced to make tough choices | 就得被迫做出艰难抉择 |
[34:37] | that could save countless lives every day, | 从而每天能拯救无数人命 |
[34:39] | and you’ll be doing it on your own. | 而你要完全靠自己 |
[34:42] | I believe in trusting the people around me. | 我倾向相信身边的人 |
[34:45] | Without them, | 没有他们 |
[34:46] | last year would’ve turned out very differently. | 去年那件事就不会圆满解决了 |
[34:48] | If you ask me, last year could’ve been prevented. | 要我说 去年的事是可以避免的 |
[34:52] | The FBI reacts when something happens. | 事情发生了 联调局才会做出反应 |
[34:54] | We stop it from ever getting that far. | 我们是将灾难扼杀于摇篮之中 |
[34:57] | Think of all the people who would still be in your life | 如果你像我那样行事 |
[34:59] | if you did what I do. | 那些人现在还会活着 |
[35:02] | Oh, and, by the way, you had my card. | 还有 你拿到的卡片是我的 |
[35:06] | Andy was my favorite Goonie. | 我最喜欢《七宝奇谋》中的安迪 |
[35:54] | Who are you, and what do you want? | 你是谁 你想怎样 |
[35:56] | What are you planning? | 你有什么阴谋 |
[35:58] | Answer me! | 快回答 |
[36:04] | Jeremy? | 杰瑞米 |
[36:06] | How is that possible? You… You’re dead. | 怎么可能 你已经死了 |
[36:09] | You’re wrong about a lot of things, aren’t you? | 很多事你都想错了 是吧 |
[36:13] | Well, if you think you can stop this, | 如果你觉得能阻止此事 |
[36:16] | you’re wrong about that, too. | 那你也错了 |
[36:20] | I only wish you hadn’t been here. | 你要是没来这里就好了 |
[36:23] | Now you’re gonna have to die, too. | 现在你也得死了 |
[36:26] | Jeremy! | 杰瑞米 |
[36:43] | You almost died today. | 你今天差点就死了 |
[36:45] | And you almost got pulled out with me. | 而你也差点被拉出去一起摔死 |
[36:50] | Can we really pull this off? | 我们真能完成任务吗 |
[36:52] | Six months of lying to each other? | 欺骗彼此六个月吗 |
[36:56] | We’ve done that before. | 我们干过了 |
[36:58] | I hate it. | 我不喜欢 |
[37:00] | I hate it, too. | 我也是 |
[37:02] | I mean, I can learn how to lie better, | 我可以学着更高明地撒谎 |
[37:04] | how not to trust the people around me, | 不去相信身边的人 |
[37:06] | but we’re in such a good place. | 但我们现在感情这么好 |
[37:09] | I don’t want to have to lie to you again. | 我不想再去欺骗你 |
[37:15] | How were you gonna make sure I never doubted you? | 你怎么确定我从不怀疑你呢 |
[37:27] | Stop. Oh, my God. | 别这样 天呐 |
[37:29] | I… I don’t want to see it. | 我不想看 |
[37:33] | Not yet. | 还不是时候 |
[37:36] | When this mission’s complete | 等完成这次任务 |
[37:39] | and when we’ve gone through this together, | 我们一起经历过这一切 |
[37:42] | show me then. | 再给我吧 |
[37:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:47] | And even though we have to lie to everyone else back there, | 即使我们需要欺骗训练营的所有人 |
[37:50] | we don’t have to lie to each other. | 但我们不必欺骗彼此 |
[37:52] | Here, in this room, | 在这间房里 |
[37:53] | this’ll be the one place we always tell each other the truth. | 我们只在这里对彼此坦诚相待 |
[37:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:58] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:05] | The Central Intelligence Agency | 中央情报局 |
[38:06] | will teach you how to be someone else… | 会教你如何伪装成别人 |
[38:09] | for all intents and purposes, a criminal. | 实际上就是伪装成罪犯 |
[38:12] | Everything you’ll learn is a capital offense in every country, | 你们所学是在每个国家都会被判死刑的知识 |
[38:16] | including this one. | 包括这次任务 |
[38:18] | For the next six months, | 接下来的六个月中 |
[38:19] | you’ll train in the art of deceit, | 你们将学会欺骗的技巧 |
[38:21] | learn tradecraft, and paramilitary skills | 谍报技术 准军事技巧 |
[38:25] | to ensure that those of you who become case officers | 从而确保成为任务执行官的学员 |
[38:27] | have what it takes to survive. | 拥有求生的技巧 |
[38:29] | You’ll notice you’ve been joined by two other groups, | 受训班级中还加入了其他两组 |
[38:31] | who passed the same tests this week. | 这周同样晋级的新兵学员 |
[38:33] | And while you didn’t get a chance to meet each other, | 虽然你们还没来得及见彼此 |
[38:36] | you’ll soon be well-acquainted. | 但很快就会熟悉的 |
[38:37] | Every week, we do a class ranking, | 每周 我们会进行班级排名 |
[38:40] | affectionately known as the Murder Board, | 亲切地被称为”谋杀榜” |
[38:43] | so that everyone knows where they stand. | 让大家都知道自己的水平 |
[38:46] | If you’re at the bottom more than once, that’s it. | 如果你一直垫底 就会被淘汰 |
[38:50] | This week… | 这周排名 |
[38:51] | 第一名 布斯 第二名 瓦莱斯 | |
[38:58] | Good luck. | 好运吧 |
[39:02] | You’ll need it. | 你会需要的 |
[39:11] | Bicol Express… | 比科尔小炒 |
[39:13] | vacuum-packed, straight from Malate. | 真空包装 菲律宾红灯区直运 |
[39:16] | Thought you’d enjoy it. | 想着你会喜欢 |
[39:19] | One of these days, customs is gonna catch you. | 总有一天 海关会抓到你的 |
[39:23] | Whoever they catch, it won’t be me. | 抓到谁 都抓不到我 |
[39:31] | Could you grab this for me, Dad? | 你能帮我拿一下吗 爸 |
[39:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:38] | They put the top two in the class in the same room. | 把两个最优秀的新兵分到一个寝室 |
[39:41] | Since I’m number one, you mind if I choose a side? | 既然我是第一名 不介意我先选吧 |
[39:44] | Sure. Go ahead. | 好 选吧 |
[39:48] | You know, I got no intention of being number one. | 我根本没想当第一 |
[39:52] | Put yourself in first place, | 当第一名 |
[39:53] | all eyes are on you. | 就会成为焦点 |
[39:56] | You know, Alex and me… | 我跟艾丽克丝 |
[39:58] | you were right. | 你猜对了 |
[39:59] | But it’s history and it’s private, | 但情史已久 还是私事 |
[40:01] | and I don’t want to wreck her chances here on a technicality. | 我不想因为这事而毁了她在这里的前程 |
[40:03] | I got it. You can trust me. | 我懂 你可以相信我 |
[40:07] | So… | 那么 |
[40:09] | what were you in prison for? | 你犯什么事进监狱了 |
[40:12] | Didn’t say I trusted you. | 我没说我相信你 |
[40:16] | I hope you don’t mind, but I sleep naked. | 希望你不介意 我裸睡 |
[40:20] | Hope you don’t mind. I pray. | 希望你不介意 我经常祈祷 |
[41:15] | He’s out. | 他被释放了 |
[41:22] | Boyer has been granted his pardon. | 博依已经获得赦免了 |
[41:24] | You’ve done well. | 你做得很好 |
[41:26] | “It’s time for the next phase.” | 该下一阶段了 |
[41:31] | What are they saying now? | 他们现在说什么 |
[41:32] | They’re counting. We’re being separated. | 他们在数人 我们被分开了 |
[41:34] | How are you planning on this working, huh? | 你的计划怎么能成功 |
[41:36] | There are hundreds of people here. | 这里有几百号人 |
[41:37] | There’s only a dozen of you. | 你们只有十几个 |
[41:40] | “There are more of us here than that. | 我们在这里的人多了 |
[41:42] | You just can’t see them.” | 你只是看不见 |
[41:44] | They’re hiding among us, Ryan. | 他们混在我们中间 瑞恩 |
[41:56] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[41:58] | I did what you asked! | 我按照你的要求做了 |
[42:00] | At the very least, let my wife and the other hostages go! | 至少放了我妻子和其他人质吧 |
[42:04] | No! | 不 |
[42:05] | Wait! No! | 等下 不要 |
[42:07] | Elaine! No! Stop! | 伊莱恩 不要 住手 |
[42:08] | Mr. President, no! | 总统阁下 不要 |
[42:09] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[42:10] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[42:12] | Elaine! | 伊莱恩 |