时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Why is there interference? | 为什么会有干扰 |
[00:03] | There’s already a bug in there. | 有人已经装了窃听器了 |
[00:04] | I hope you don’t mind, but I sleep naked. | 希望你不介意 我裸睡 |
[00:06] | Hope you don’t mind. I pray. | 希望你不介意 我经常祈祷 |
[00:08] | It was a blessing you got benched. | 你被撤下来 真是好事 |
[00:10] | That someone probably leaked your name | 可能是有人故意泄露了你的名字 |
[00:12] | to make sure you never screwed up again. | 确保你不会再搞砸事情 |
[00:15] | I’m in. Tell me what I do next. | 我加入 告诉我下一步怎么做 |
[00:17] | We are the Citizen’s Liberation Front. | 我们是”公民解放阵线成员” |
[00:19] | We’ve taken control of a five-block radius in lower Manhattan. | 我们控制了下曼哈顿区的五个街区 |
[00:22] | Six months ago, after you shut down the op, | 六个月前 你叫停行动之后 |
[00:24] | – I wrote a report. – This is your president. | -我写了份报告 -我是总统 |
[00:26] | I’m ordering a full pardon of Eric Boyer. | 我下令特赦艾瑞克·博伊 |
[00:28] | Alex is alive. | 艾丽克丝还活着 |
[00:35] | 纽约 金融区 危机事件区域 | |
[00:46] | How you doing? You okay? | 怎么样 还好吗 |
[00:48] | Don’t talk to me. | 别跟我说话 |
[00:51] | You’re still mad at me. | 你还生我的气 |
[00:52] | Not another sound. | 别出声 |
[00:54] | Not another word. | 别说话 |
[01:04] | Another hour, another move of hostages. | 再过一小时又要调换人质了 |
[01:07] | We shouldn’t be wasting our time hunting one person. | 我们不该浪费时间追捕一个人 |
[01:10] | 1,700 Federal Hall hostages need food. | 联邦纪念堂里有1700名人质需要食物 |
[01:12] | Food? Are you kidding me? | 食物 你在逗我吗 |
[01:14] | We have to cut the dead weight, or we’ll never succeed. | 我们得减轻负担 不然就不 能成功 |
[01:58] | Forget everything you think you know about these terrorists. | 抛掉你们对这些恐怖分子的固有印象 |
[02:01] | Don’t even call them terrorists. | 甚至不要称他们为恐怖分子 |
[02:02] | Think of them like actors, | 把他们当成演员 |
[02:04] | and everything you’re seeing since they took the G20 hostage | 这四小时劫持G20峰会人质的事 |
[02:07] | over four hours ago is a play. | 都是在演戏 |
[02:09] | These are rogue intelligence operatives. | 他们是叛变的情报局特工 |
[02:12] | Their tactics and M.O. match a group | 他们的策略和行事手段 |
[02:14] | that several FBI agents tried to infiltrate last year. | 跟去年联调局探员潜入的反叛组织相吻合 |
[02:16] | It is too close to be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[02:19] | And if this is a group that we called the AIC, | 如果真是这个”反情局”组织 |
[02:21] | then these people have a goal, | 那他们一定有目的 |
[02:24] | and I don’t know what that is yet, | 我还不知道是什么目的 |
[02:25] | but I do know this… | 但我知道这点 |
[02:26] | Everything that they do is a distraction. | 他们做的一切都是在掩人耳目 |
[02:29] | They’re broadcasting again. | 他们又直播了 |
[02:34] | In one hour’s time, | 一小时后 |
[02:36] | the Citizen’s Liberation Front | “公民解放阵线成员” |
[02:39] | will be prepared to trade 1,667 hostages in exchange… | 将会用1667名人质交换… |
[02:47] | for the delivery of Eric Boyer to their custody. | 艾瑞克·博伊 |
[02:50] | Why would they want a hacker? | 他们为什么要黑客 |
[02:52] | What part in the play is this? | 这又是哪一出 |
[02:53] | They wanted Boyer the moment the president pardoned him. | 总统赦免博伊后 他们就想要他了 |
[02:55] | They didn’t ask for him just for him to be pardoned. | 他们不止想让他被赦免 |
[02:58] | This doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[03:00] | Cooperate, and this crisis will soon be over. | 只要你们合作 一切将很快结束 |
[03:04] | Resist, and more blood will spill. | 无谓抵抗只会让更多人丧命 |
[03:09] | What will you choose? | 你们会如何选择 |
[03:13] | These are my agents who are in danger. | 我手下的探员正处于危险之中 |
[03:15] | Look, we can’t end this mission | 不能因为在艾丽克丝房间 |
[03:15] | 弗吉尼亚 威廉斯堡 农场外13公里 联调局安全屋 | |
[03:16] | just because you found this bug in Alex’s room. | 发现了窃听器 就中止任务 |
[03:19] | Yes, it’s CIA. No, I can’t trace it. | 这是中情局的窃听器 我是追查不了 |
[03:23] | But, for all we know, | 但就目前来看 |
[03:23] | it could be Owen Hall on behalf of a faction. | 这可能是欧文·霍尔替叛变组织装的 |
[03:26] | We’re not calling it a faction anymore, sir. | 我们不叫他叛变组织了 长官 |
[03:28] | We call it the AIC. | 我们称之为”反情局” |
[03:30] | Owen is most likely recruiting new AIC members | 欧文很可能正在你们同期学员中 |
[03:34] | from your class as we speak, | 为”反情局”招募新成员 |
[03:35] | and this could be his way of vetting them. | 这可能是他审查学员的方式 |
[03:37] | Give me one reason… one reason — | 给我一个理由 就一个 |
[03:40] | why I shouldn’t just roll this thing up right now. | 我为何不该立刻中止行动 |
[03:43] | Sylvia Erlich. | 西尔维亚·埃利克 |
[03:45] | She was a young operative working out of the Berlin station. | 她是柏林分局的一名年轻特工 |
[03:48] | We suspected that she was selling secrets to Russian Intelligence, | 我们怀疑她向俄罗斯情报局出售情报 |
[03:52] | so I had people watching her, | 所以我找人监视她 |
[03:53] | gathering facts, building a case, | 收集证据 立案调查 |
[03:55] | until last Friday, when she took her own life. | 但上周五 她自杀了 |
[03:58] | At least, that’s what we told her family. | 反正我们是这么告诉她家人的 |
[04:00] | Her suicide was staged by professionals | 她是被职业杀手伪造的自杀 |
[04:03] | using techniques you’re gonna learn at The Farm. | 所用的技巧 你们将会在”农场”学到 |
[04:05] | A CIA operative was murdered by people inside our own Agency, | 一名中情局特工被自己人杀害 |
[04:10] | people we trained not 10 miles from where we’re standing. | 凶手曾在离这里不到16公里的地方受过训 |
[04:14] | If we don’t find these vigilantes who’ve infected the Agency | 如果不找出”感染”中情局的”义警” |
[04:17] | and stop them before long, | 并立即阻止他们 |
[04:19] | they will become the Agency. | 他们就会控制中情局 |
[04:24] | Well, we didn’t sign up for this | 我们来卧底时 |
[04:26] | because we thought it would be easy. | 就想到这任务会很棘手了 |
[04:29] | What’s the countermission? | 本周卧底任务是什么 |
[04:30] | There is no countermission. | 没有任务 |
[04:32] | This week, you lay low. | 这周你俩保持低调 |
[04:34] | Let this bug thing blow over while we do some research. | 等窃听器这事过去再说 我们也会做些调查 |
[04:37] | I don’t want to lose momentum. | 现在不是暂缓行动的时候 |
[04:39] | And I don’t want to lose my agents, | 我不希望像你在柏林失去探员一样 |
[04:40] | like you lost yours in Berlin. | 失去我手下的探员 |
[04:42] | You lay low. And no slipups. | 你俩低调一点 别出岔子 |
[04:45] | One false move at The Farm | 在”农场”一步走错 |
[04:46] | could be the difference between life and death. | 就可能会送命 |
[04:58] | Sebastian! | 塞巴斯辰 |
[04:59] | You’re still on the phone. | 你怎么还在打电话 |
[05:01] | You’ve been in here half an hour, man. | 你都占半小时了 哥们 |
[05:03] | Sorry, Mommy. Sorry, Daddy. | 抱歉 爸妈 |
[05:04] | Harry needs to take a shower now. | 哈里要洗澡了 |
[05:06] | Listen. Do you want to take a shower together | 要不要一起洗 |
[05:07] | and conserve the water? | 能省点水 |
[05:11] | Why are you even calling me? | 你怎么打给我了 |
[05:12] | I notified the firm. I’m on leave. | 我和律所说了 我请假了 |
[05:14] | Your witness is recanting her testimony. | 你的证人要撤回证供了 |
[05:16] | Recanting her testimony?! | 撤回证供 |
[05:17] | She can’t do that. | 她怎么能这样 |
[05:18] | She’s Mr. Mbuinga’s only alibi from the night of the attack. | 她是袭击当晚布因加先生不在场的唯一证人 |
[05:21] | – We have her deposition! – They claim you falsified… | -有她的书面证词 -他们说是你伪造… |
[05:22] | So, this is what you’ve been up all night worrying about? | 你一晚上没睡就是担心这事吗 |
[05:24] | I could get disbarred! | 我会被吊销执照的 |
[05:28] | Falsified?! | 伪造 |
[05:30] | Just put me on with the New York office. | 给我接通纽约办公室 |
[05:47] | Alex, I don’t think it’s smart if we’re — | 艾丽克丝 我们还是不要… |
[05:49] | It’d be more suspicious if we don’t. | 如果刻意回避 就更可疑了 |
[05:51] | True. | 那倒是 |
[05:52] | Well, if we get caught, | 要是被人发现了 |
[05:53] | just pretend I told a joke or something. | 就假装我给你讲了个笑话吧 |
[05:55] | Or you could actually tell me a joke. | 要不你真给我讲个笑话吧 |
[05:58] | Booth, sign for this. | 布斯 你签收一下 |
[06:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:11] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[06:13] | Department of Justice. | 司法部 |
[06:15] | See you in class, Parrish. | 课上见 帕里什 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:30] | Are the monitors all charged? | 监测器都充好电了吗 |
[06:32] | They’re paired with the system, and your notes are ready. | 都已经和系统配对了 你的标注也好了 |
[06:35] | We’re good to go. | 一切就绪 |
[06:37] | You are never this pleasant unless there’s a reason. | 你心情这么好 肯定有原因 |
[06:40] | It’s called adaptation. | 这叫适应 |
[06:42] | Once I realized I was stuck here, | 既然已经被困在这里了 |
[06:44] | I figured I should find the bright side. | 不如就既来之则安之吧 |
[06:47] | But if you’d rather fight the whole time, | 不过如果你想继续和我吵 |
[06:49] | I’d be happy to oblige. | 我也乐意奉陪 |
[06:52] | Let’s look at our Murder Board standings. | 我们来看看”谋杀榜”的排位 |
[06:57] | Don’t feel bad. | 别伤心 |
[06:58] | Someone’s got to be in last place. Why not you? | 总得有人吊车尾 为什么不能是你 |
[07:00] | Because I was two spots higher yesterday. | 因为我昨天还是倒数第三 |
[07:02] | What happened overnight? | 怎么过夜就掉下去了 |
[07:03] | At the bottom twice. Shouldn’t I be cut? | 我都两次排最后了 不该被踢出去吗 |
[07:05] | Ask the man behind the curtain. It’s his call. | 你去问问管事的吧 这事他说了算 |
[07:08] | But I’d move up fast, or you’re out. | 但你最好赶快爬上去 不然真出局了 |
[07:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:16] | Who can tell me what those are? | 谁来说说这些都是什么 |
[07:19] | – Vital signs? – No. | -生命体征 -错 |
[07:21] | They’re emotions. | 这些是情绪 |
[07:22] | My emotions. | 我的情绪 |
[07:24] | Tension, dread, fear… | 紧张 害怕 恐惧 |
[07:26] | These are things that can be measured. | 这些情感都是可以测量的 |
[07:29] | With practice, they can also be controlled. | 经过训练 甚至可以加以控制 |
[07:31] | A border guard catches you in a lie. | 一个边防卫兵发现你撒谎 |
[07:33] | An asset calls your bluff. | 敌方人员识破你虚张声势 |
[07:35] | A surveillance team shakes your cage. | 监视小队让你们方寸大乱 |
[07:37] | Being able not just to conceal signs of stress, | 不仅仅要隐藏这些压力的体征 |
[07:40] | but to avoid feeling them in the first place — | 更要从一开始就避免产生这些情绪 |
[07:42] | That is integral to being an operative. | 这就是成为特工的关键 |
[07:44] | That little piece of government-engineered plastic | 桌上这个政府设计制造的小玩意儿 |
[07:46] | on the desk in front of you is a window to your soul. | 就是你灵魂的窗口 |
[07:49] | Green, yellow, red. | 绿色 黄色 红色 |
[07:51] | Your multitude of indicators | 今天你们的多种体征 |
[07:53] | boil down to three simple colors we’ll measure today. | 将被简化为三种颜色 供我们测量 |
[07:56] | The challenge… to stay green | 任务就是 始终保持绿色 |
[07:58] | in the most tense of situations. | 无论情势有多紧张 |
[08:00] | Just how much do these little things measure? | 这小东西能测量到多少内容 |
[08:03] | Well, they didn’t say anything about late-night wrist movements, | 他们没说会监控晚间手部运动 |
[08:05] | so I think you’re in the clear. | 所以你应该不用担心了 |
[08:06] | I like stress. I feed off it. | 我喜欢压力 压力让我快乐 |
[08:09] | Researchers at UC San Diego | 加州大学圣迭戈分校的研究团队 |
[08:10] | invited elite Marines, Olympians, and me | 曾邀请精英陆战队 奥运选手和我 |
[08:13] | to undergo stress tests in 2011, | 参加2011年的压力测试 |
[08:14] | and I beat all of them. | 我赢了所有人 |
[08:16] | Malcolm Gladwell used me for his latest book. | 马尔科姆·格拉德威尔在新书里就用我当案例 |
[08:18] | Okay, now you are stressing me out. | 好吧 你现在就让我有压力了 |
[08:21] | I don’t know, man. This feels like Big Brother to me. | 我倒觉得这事怎么跟老大哥似的 |
[08:24] | If you’re feeling paranoid, Alex, you should be, | 如果你忍不住多想 艾丽克丝 这就对了 |
[08:26] | because I am after you. | 因为我确实会盯着你 |
[08:28] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[08:30] | I’m gonna rattle each and every one of you | 我要对你们所有人施加压力 |
[08:32] | and measure the results. | 然后测量结果 |
[08:33] | I’m gonna learn your vulnerabilities | 我要发掘你们的软肋 |
[08:35] | and show you how to turn them into strengths… | 并让你们知道怎么化软肋为力量 |
[08:38] | ’cause, even though we all have our weaknesses, | 因为尽管我们的弱点各不相同 |
[08:40] | it all comes down to fear. | 归根结底都是恐惧 |
[08:42] | Conquer that, and no one can conquer you. | 征服恐惧 你就不会被别人征服 |
[08:48] | My turn. I’ll watch her. | 该我了 我看守她 |
[08:50] | In Swahili. | 说斯瓦希里语 |
[09:04] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[09:07] | You speak Swahili? | 你会说斯瓦西里语 |
[09:08] | I’ve just been listening. | 我一直用心听他们说话 |
[09:09] | I took a chance. Are you okay? | 就赌了一把 你还好吗 |
[09:11] | Yes. I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[09:13] | They took Ryan. I don’t know where. | 他们带走了瑞恩 不知道带去哪了 |
[09:14] | I’ll find him. I promise. | 我会找到他 我保证 |
[09:16] | The terrorists, they haven’t killed us. | 这些恐怖分子还没动手杀人 |
[09:18] | They threaten to, but don’t. | 他们只是威胁 却不动手 |
[09:20] | – I know. – What about the people left in Federal Hall? | -我知道 -联邦纪念堂里剩下的人呢 |
[09:23] | – Are they still alive? – Yes. | -他们还活着吗 -是 |
[09:26] | But the terrorists don’t seem to be interested in anyone else | 但是恐怖分子似乎对那些人完全没兴趣 |
[09:28] | but you and the 100 people with you. | 只对你和与你一起的那一百人有兴趣 |
[09:29] | 112 so far. I’ve counted. | 目前是112人 我数了 |
[09:32] | But all the world leaders from the summit | 但是出席峰会的世界各国领导人 |
[09:35] | are in Federal Hall. | 都在联邦纪念堂 |
[09:37] | They don’t want them. Why? | 目标却不是他们 为什么 |
[09:38] | I’m not sure. | 我还不清楚 |
[09:40] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[09:42] | All I know is, the hostages from Federal Hall | 我只知道联邦纪念堂里的人质们 |
[09:44] | are getting too much for the terrorists to handle, | 已经让恐怖分子们有些应付不来了 |
[09:46] | which is why they want to trade them all for Boyer. | 所以他们才想拿人质交换博伊 |
[09:49] | You can’t let that happen, Raina. | 你一定要阻止这事 蕾娜 |
[09:50] | But that’s almost 1,700 hostages. | 但那可是将近1700名人质 |
[09:53] | – You don’t want them rescued? – Of course I do. | -你不想让他们获救吗 -当然想 |
[09:56] | But whatever they want Boyer for | 但不管他们想要博伊做什么 |
[09:57] | has got to be much worse, right? | 肯定会更糟 对吧 |
[09:59] | These 1,700 people are their weakness, their stress point. | 1700名人质是他们的弱点 压力源 |
[10:03] | The longer we can force them to hold onto them, | 我们让他们拖得越久 |
[10:05] | the weaker they get, | 他们就越容易崩溃 |
[10:06] | and the better our chances are at stopping them. | 阻止他们的几率也更大 |
[10:08] | Eric Boyer can’t get inside. | 不能让艾瑞克·博伊落在他们手里 |
[10:18] | Why are they speaking Swahili? | 他们为什么要说斯瓦希里语 |
[10:19] | I think they’re using it | 他们这么做 |
[10:20] | to hide that they come from different places. | 应该是想隐瞒来自不同地方的事实 |
[10:22] | I think so, too. | 我也有同感 |
[10:23] | Why do they keep moving you around? | 他们为什么一直转移你 |
[10:25] | Because they’re hiding among us. | 因为他们就隐藏在人质中间 |
[10:28] | Like a game of three-card Monte. | 就像”三牌赌一张” |
[10:30] | This is how Ryan calls it. | 瑞恩是这么叫的 |
[10:31] | They’re confusing us | 他们在迷惑我们 |
[10:32] | so they can swap in and out without us noticing it. | 以便神不知鬼不觉地调换人质 |
[10:35] | I couldn’t even tell you how many they are. | 我连他们有多少人都不知道 |
[10:38] | I counted 23 on the floor. Killed 2. | 我数了 在场有23人 我杀了2个 |
[10:42] | Half of them could be posing as hostages. | 他们有一半的人都可能伪装成了人质 |
[10:45] | That is why this trade can’t happen, Raina. | 所以才要阻止这次换人 蕾娜 |
[10:48] | This is just posturing. | 他们是在装腔作势 |
[10:49] | They’re begging the FBI | 其实他们巴不得联调局 |
[10:51] | to take these hostages off their hands | 把人质从他们手上带走 |
[10:52] | because they’re dead weight. | 因为人质是累赘 |
[10:54] | They’re slowing them down. | 拖累了他们 |
[10:56] | Look at these terrorists. | 你看这些恐怖分子 |
[10:57] | Look at their planning. Look at their preparation. | 他们的计划与准备 |
[10:59] | Look at their skills. | 他们的技巧 |
[11:00] | Whatever they want, we can’t give it to them. | 无论他们想要什么 都不能让他们得逞 |
[11:03] | What can I do? | 我能怎么做 |
[11:05] | Get them to include you in the trade, | 让他们带着你去换人 |
[11:06] | to speak for them so they don’t get voiceprinted. | 替他们发言 以防他们的声音被录下来 |
[11:09] | Then give the FBI an abort code, | 然后给联调局一个终止暗号 |
[11:11] | something only Miranda would understand. | 只有米兰达能听懂的那种 |
[11:14] | Um…tell her it’s like the boiler room down here. | 告诉她这里就像是锅炉房 |
[11:17] | – You remember? – Yes. | -还记得吗 -记得 |
[11:18] | Where she found Liam’s decoy bomb after Grand Central. | 中央车站事件后 她发现廉姆诱饵炸弹的地方 |
[11:21] | A fake threat luring us into real danger. | 引诱我们步入真正危险的虚假威胁 |
[11:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:25] | But, without Ryan, I’m scared. | 但没有瑞恩 我很害怕 |
[11:28] | Find Lydia Hall. | 去找莉迪亚·霍尔 |
[11:29] | We don’t get along, but she’s very good at what she does. | 虽然我们关系不好 但她是个出色的特工 |
[11:31] | She’ll get you through this, okay? | 她会帮你完成这事 |
[11:33] | – Okay. – You got this. | -好的 -你能行 |
[11:36] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[11:42] | Of course we make the trade. | 我们当然要同意换人了 |
[11:43] | Why is this even up for debate? | 这有什么好争的 |
[11:45] | Trades require trust. | 交易讲究信任 |
[11:46] | They threw theirs away when they murdered the First Lady | 他们当着全国观众杀了第一夫人时 |
[11:48] | on national television. | 就失去了信誉 |
[11:49] | They upped the ante with 1,667 hostages. | 他们把筹码增加到了1667名人质 |
[11:52] | I think they earned a second chance. | 理应给他们第二次机会 |
[11:54] | And you think the AIC will actually go through with it? | 你觉得”反情局”会乖乖放人吗 |
[11:56] | Agent Wyatt, you studied these people. What do you think? | 怀特探员 你研究过这些人 你怎么看 |
[11:59] | I think they have been steps ahead of us since this crisis began, | 他们从这次危机开始 就一直先我们一步 |
[12:03] | and if you think this trade doesn’t play into their end game, | 如果你觉得换人不是他们计划中的一环 |
[12:06] | then you are not paying attention. | 那你根本没动脑子 |
[12:08] | Make the trade. Decrease their leverage. | 完成换人 减少他们手上的筹码 |
[12:10] | That’s the play. | 这么做才正确 |
[12:12] | This hostage exchange | 这次交换人质 |
[12:13] | gets us eyes inside the perimeter for the first time. | 能让我们真正了解到内部的情况 |
[12:16] | And if we find out they’re lying, | 如果发现他们骗我们 |
[12:18] | then we’re that much closer to knowing who we’re dealing with. | 我们也能更进一步了解我们的对手 |
[12:25] | Paul… | 保罗 |
[12:27] | I’m right. | 听我的 |
[12:31] | Get the mobile command center rolling. | 让移动指挥中心出发 |
[12:34] | What about Boyer? Do we have eyes on him? | 博伊呢 有人盯着他吗 |
[12:36] | Since the second he was pardoned. | 他被释放时就盯着了 |
[12:38] | He arrived at LaGuardia an hour ago. | 他一小时前抵达了拉瓜迪亚机场 |
[12:41] | Now he’s in Queens looking at apartments. | 现在在皇后区找公寓 |
[12:43] | It’s like he knew this was gonna happen. | 好像他早知道会发生此事 |
[12:45] | He’s a free man. | 他现在自由了 |
[12:46] | How are you gonna get him to turn himself in to a group of terrorists? | 你要怎么让他把自己交到恐怖分子手上 |
[12:50] | Let’s find out. | 试试就知道了 |
[12:55] | Controlling stress reactions | 要控制压力反应 |
[12:56] | starts with establishing your base line. | 得先建立基准线 |
[12:58] | Now, this is you at your stress-free best. | 现在是你最没有压力的时候 |
[13:01] | If you want to make him crack, | 如果你想让他崩溃 |
[13:02] | ask him about all those secret phone calls he makes from the pisser. | 就问他在厕所打的那些秘密电话 |
[13:10] | Then we throw some common stressors into the mix | 然后加入一些常见压力源 |
[13:12] | to see how far they move the needle. | 看看指针会移动到哪里 |
[13:15] | Did you see me up there? Cool as a cucumber. | 看到我的表现了吗 镇定自若 |
[13:17] | Oh, so, I guess there’s nothing on your mind. | 看来你什么心事都没有 |
[13:19] | Not even that special delivery? | 那个”特殊快递”都不能让你有压力吗 |
[13:25] | You do you, I’ll do me. | 你管好你自己就行 |
[13:27] | Underreacting is just as bad as overreacting. | 反应欠缺与反应过度一样糟 |
[13:30] | The key, as always, is balance. | 关键在于平衡 |
[13:36] | Your heart rate will go down if you actually breathe. | 如果正常呼吸 你的心率会下降 |
[13:39] | I’m being subpoenaed for a mistake I know I didn’t make. | 有桩官司 我没犯错 却被法院传唤了 |
[13:42] | Well, nothing you can do about it here. | 你在这里也没办法做些什么 |
[13:44] | That’s exactly what I’m worried about. | 这正是我担心的 |
[13:49] | Why is the infirmary needing me for another blood test? | 为什么医务室又让我去验血 |
[13:51] | I mean, what are they looking for? | 他们想查什么 |
[13:52] | Is it hepatitis? Syphilis? | 肝炎还是梅毒 |
[13:55] | Look, can I just go to my own doctor? | 我能不能去找我自己的医生 |
[13:56] | I’ve got a really good doctor. He’s very cool. | 我有个很棒的医生 特别厉害 |
[13:58] | Our infirmary, tomorrow. | 明天去局里的医务室报道 |
[14:01] | That’s all you need to know. | 你知道这些就行了 |
[14:07] | Hang on. | 先别走 |
[14:09] | There was in incident at Cefereso… an escape. | 瑟弗雷索发生了一起越狱事件 |
[14:13] | Anaya? | 安纳亚 |
[14:15] | I’m the reason he went to prison. | 是我害他进监狱的 |
[14:15] | If he finds me, he’s gonna — | 如果他找到我 他会… |
[14:16] | No. We got people working with the Policiá Federal as we speak. | 不会的 我们的人正和墨西哥联邦警局合作 |
[14:20] | They’ll catch him. | 他们会抓到他 |
[14:22] | Okay. So, we’re done with these, right? | 可以摆脱这东西了吧 |
[14:25] | Ah. Who said you could take those off? | 谁说你可以摘掉了 |
[14:26] | Isn’t the test over? | 测试还没结束吗 |
[14:27] | The test is never over. | 测试从没结束过 |
[14:29] | Oh, hang on. | 等等 |
[14:30] | We’re not gonna be wearing these fascist little flibberty-bits | 该不会强制我们在接下来的五个月里 |
[14:32] | for the next five months, are we? | 一直带着这烦人的玩意儿吧 |
[14:34] | Nope. Just this afternoon… | 不用 就今天下午带 |
[14:37] | at Langley. | 在兰利 |
[14:38] | Wait. Langley? Does that mean we can get dressed up? | 兰利 意味着我们可以打扮一下了吗 |
[14:41] | Because I’m tired of pants. | 因为我厌倦了穿裤子 |
[14:42] | Well, we want you looking your best as you rub elbows | 我们想让你们在跟中情局以前或现在 |
[14:45] | with some of the most accomplished | 最杰出的任务执行官打交道时 |
[14:46] | former and current case officers at the CIA. | 展现出最好的风采 |
[14:49] | They like to meet the new kids, kick the tires, find the lemons. | 他们想见下新人 接触一下 看谁是吊车尾 |
[14:53] | And I take their feedback very seriously, and so should you. | 我很看重他们的反馈 你们也该重视 |
[14:56] | Ruffle the wrong feathers or fail to impress, | 说错话得罪人或没留下好印象的学员 |
[14:59] | you might find yourself chained to a desk | 今后就别指望出外勤 |
[15:00] | for the rest of your careers. | 只能做文职了 |
[15:01] | Stressful situations, stress monitors. | 紧张的场合 压力监控器监测 |
[15:04] | – I get it. – You’d better. | -我懂了 -最好懂了 |
[15:06] | If anyone hits red, they don’t even get the desk. | 如果有人的压力值到红色 文职也别想了 |
[15:08] | They just go home. | 直接被淘汰 |
[15:09] | And, hey, I will be watching you. | 我会盯着你们的 |
[15:16] | Ryan, these dishes aren’t gonna wash themselves. | 瑞恩 这些餐具不会自动洗干净 |
[15:21] | Can we make it quick? | 能快点说吗 |
[15:22] | Yeah. I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[15:25] | A dangerous one, it looks like. | 看样子是危险的办法 |
[15:26] | This is the idea, these monitors. | 这些监控器就是我的办法 |
[15:29] | Look, I know we’re supposed to lay low for a while, | 我知道这段时间应该低调行事 |
[15:31] | but Owen just gave us a gift, and he doesn’t even know it — | 但欧文无意识奉上了一个好机会 |
[15:33] | a countermission no one could have planned for. | 没人能够料到的卧底任务 |
[15:36] | I’m listening. | 说说看 |
[15:47] | Mr. Boyer. | 博伊先生 |
[15:49] | Miranda Shaw, FBI. Come with me. | 米兰达·肖 联调局 跟我来 |
[15:52] | Nice try, but I’m a free man now. | 想得美 我现在是自由人了 |
[15:53] | You can’t touch me. | 你们动不了我 |
[15:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:57] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:58] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[16:00] | For what?! | 什么罪名 |
[16:01] | I got a presidential pardon, remember? | 我获得了总统特赦 |
[16:04] | That was before you jaywalked. | 你现在的罪名是乱穿马路 |
[16:05] | What? Are you kidding me?! | 什么 你搞什么啊 |
[16:07] | Has anyone heard of the Fourth Amendment? | 你们不了解第四修正案吗 |
[16:09] | You gonna let her arrest me? | 你就任她这样抓我 |
[16:10] | She’s my boss, and I like my job. | 她是我上司 而我不想被炒 |
[16:12] | What do you want from me? | 你们想怎样 |
[16:13] | Mr. Boyer, you have the power to save thousands of lives. | 博伊先生 如果你向恐怖分子交出自己 |
[16:17] | But that’s only if you trade yourself in | 就可以拯救 |
[16:19] | to the terrorists that are holding them hostage. | 上千条人质的生命 |
[16:21] | That’s gonna be a hard pass. | 绝不可能 |
[16:25] | I think you’ll change your mind once I make my case. | 我跟你讲通了 你就会改变主意 |
[16:29] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[16:37] | You didn’t live up to your end of the bargain. | 你没有遵守约定 |
[16:42] | You’re one of them? | 你跟恐怖分子是一伙儿吗 |
[16:44] | Consider me a representative. | 就当我代表他们 |
[16:47] | You knew what you were supposed to do, | 你知道自己该做什么 |
[16:50] | and you didn’t do it. | 但你没有做 |
[16:52] | And so now I’m going to have to turn you over to them, | 所以我不得不把你交给他们 |
[16:55] | which we both know is going to be far worse. | 我们都知道 这要严重得多 |
[17:00] | If you do, it’s suicide. | 那你也该知道 这是自杀啊 |
[17:04] | Not for me. | 不是我死 |
[17:11] | He agreed. | 他同意了 |
[17:11] | Babysit him. I’m phoning it in. | 看着他 我电话通知他们 |
[17:15] | Since I might be dead in a couple hours, | 既然几个小时后 我也许就没命了 |
[17:18] | I’d like to take this moment to apologize to you. | 我想趁现在跟你道个歉 |
[17:20] | For hacking more dangerous, highly classified Intel | 因为黑了比巴拿马文件和维基解密加起来 |
[17:23] | than the Panama Papers and WikiLeaks combined? | 还危险和高度机密的情报吗 |
[17:26] | For hacking McGregor-Wyatt in 2012. | 为2012年黑了麦格雷戈·怀特公司而道歉 |
[17:29] | Great system. I enjoyed the challenge. | 系统很完善 我喜欢那次挑战 |
[17:31] | I swear I didn’t read any of your personal messages, | 我发誓我从没看过你的私人来信 |
[17:35] | but if I make it into that building alive, | 但如果我活着走进那座大厦 |
[17:37] | you might want to. | 你还是看一下吧 |
[17:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:57] | Nice to see a familiar face. | 见到熟悉的面孔真好 |
[17:59] | No, we’ve never met. | 我们从没见过 |
[18:01] | Lydia Hall. | 莉迪亚·霍尔 |
[18:05] | You also know Alex Parrish, don’t you? | 你也认识艾丽克丝·帕里什吧 |
[18:08] | We’ve…crossed paths. | 有过交集 |
[18:10] | So did we. Just 10 minutes ago. | 我也是 十分钟前刚见过 |
[18:13] | She’s here, fighting back against them. | 她在这儿 一直对抗他们 |
[18:15] | They’re preparing for an exchange — | 他们正打算交换人质 |
[18:17] | the Federal Hall hostages for Eric Boyer. | 用艾瑞克·博伊来换联邦纪念堂的人质 |
[18:20] | Alex wants to sabotage it… | 艾丽克丝正想办法破坏 |
[18:22] | cripple the terrorists and stop what comes next. | 给恐怖分子制造障碍 阻止接下来的事 |
[18:24] | If you want to cripple them, | 如果你想制造障碍 |
[18:25] | take away the leverage all the hostages give them. | 就拿走他们拥有人质的这个筹码 |
[18:28] | That’s not what Alex thinks. | 艾丽克丝不这么想 |
[18:29] | She’s not a government agent. | 她不是政府特工 |
[18:32] | I am. | 我是 |
[18:33] | But I know Alex. | 但我了解艾丽克丝 |
[18:35] | I don’t know you. | 并不了解你 |
[18:36] | You knew Simon Asher. | 你认识西蒙·艾瑟 |
[18:38] | You know he and Alex made many mistakes | 你知道他和艾丽克丝在拯救世界时 |
[18:40] | along the way to saving the day, | 犯了许多错误 |
[18:42] | including not turning to the authorities for help. | 没向政府求助就是其中之一 |
[18:44] | We need to save as many people as possible right now | 我们现在要尽可能多救人 |
[18:47] | and figure out the rest after. | 然后再做打算 |
[18:49] | Clearly, Alex told you you could trust me. | 显然 艾丽克丝告诉你可以相信我 |
[18:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:58] | 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 乔治·布什中心情报部 中情局总部 | |
[18:58] | Remember, I’m gonna be able to see everything you feel, | 记住了 我能看到你们的所有情绪 |
[19:02] | so stay in control and don’t go into the red, | 所以不管和谁说话 说了什么 |
[19:05] | no matter who you talk to or what they say. | 控制好情绪 不要出现红色峰值 |
[19:10] | I’ll see you guys later. Thank you. | 一会儿见 谢谢 |
[19:12] | Easy scenario for you. | 你如鱼得水嘛 |
[19:14] | A bunch of desk jockeys | 一群心机高层 |
[19:15] | who want to meet the woman who saved the world. | 想见下拯救世界的那个女人 |
[19:18] | No stress there. | 一点没压力啊 |
[19:19] | Good thing we have a countermission | 还好我们有卧底任务在身 |
[19:20] | to keep things more interesting. Check it out. | 让事情更有趣 给你看看 |
[19:22] | Next-gen handheld cell tower simulator… | 这是下一代掌上手机信号塔模拟装置 |
[19:26] | courtesy of our guardian angel. | 是我们”守护天使”的好意 |
[19:28] | Well, I’ll give him one thing… The CIA’s got cooler toys. | 这点值得称赞 中情局的”玩具”更厉害 |
[19:30] | – That they do. – How’s it work? | -确实 -这东西怎么用 |
[19:32] | I get close enough to Owen, | 如果我能够接近欧文 |
[19:34] | and his phone thinks that mine’s a local cell tower. | 他的手机就会认为我的手机是本地信号塔 |
[19:36] | It gathers all its data, | 就会收集手机的信息 |
[19:37] | and soon enough, we have his phone cloned. | 很快 就完全复制他的手机了 |
[19:40] | – And everything he’s got on the stress monitor. – Exactly. | -包括压力监控器上的数据 -没错 |
[19:42] | I just have to stay close enough for the cloning to complete. | 我就得离他够近 才能完全复制 |
[19:45] | And you have to make our fellow recruits very uncomfortable. | 而你得去刺探同期学员们 |
[19:49] | Ask them about the AIC as indirectly as you can. | 尽量委婉地问下”反情局”的情况 |
[19:52] | – I’ll record every word. – Okay. | -我会录下每一句话 -好 |
[19:54] | And, once you get his phone, | 一旦复制完他的手机 |
[19:55] | we’ll see who spikes when I prod them. | 就能看出谁在我刺探时压力最大了 |
[19:56] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:59] | We’re good at this. | 我们做得很好 |
[20:00] | You seem surprised. | 这是必须的 |
[20:03] | My father’s been chatting up some very interesting friends here tonight… | 我父亲今晚一直和一些不太寻常的人聊天 |
[20:06] | Stoller, Lufkin, Laveriere. | 斯托勒 勒夫金 拉瓦里埃雷 |
[20:08] | In counterintelligence. | 反情报活动 |
[20:10] | I thought it was odd he changed the scenario | 我就奇怪他今晚怎么改变测试情境 |
[20:12] | to bring the class here tonight. | 把学员都带到这里来了 |
[20:13] | Now you know why. He’s digging. | 现在你知道原因了 他在查探 |
[20:16] | We don’t know that he’s digging. | 他不一定在查探 |
[20:21] | Don’t be hard on yourself. | 别对自己这么苛刻 |
[20:22] | Every lawyer makes mistakes. | 每个律师都会犯错 |
[20:23] | But I didn’t. | 但我没犯错 |
[20:24] | I mean, at least I don’t think | 至少我认为 |
[20:25] | I would have falsified testimony. | 我不会篡改证词 |
[20:27] | Worst case… You’re disbarred. | 你最糟就是被吊销律师执照 |
[20:29] | But you’ve left the law behind. Who cares? | 但你已经离开这行了 何必在乎呢 |
[20:31] | Look, if you want to fight this, the Agency will support you. | 如果你想打赢这场仗 局里会支持你 |
[20:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:34] | You may have to ride a desk until it’s over. | 结束之前 你也许要转文职 |
[20:36] | But that could take years. | 但那可能要好几年 |
[20:37] | Like I said, we’ll support you. | 我说过 我们会支持你 |
[20:41] | Two years on the Mexico desk. | 在墨西哥做了两年文员 |
[20:43] | I’ve never even met a man who came out of Cefereso alive. | 我从没见谁能活着离开瑟弗雷索监狱 |
[20:46] | Did you hear about Anaya? | 你听说安纳亚的事了吗 |
[20:47] | I did. | 听说了 |
[20:49] | The Federales will grab him. | 墨西哥警察会抓到他 |
[20:50] | The Federales let him go. | 警察放他走了 |
[20:52] | Obviously, he made some sort of deal. | 他好像达成了什么协议 |
[20:55] | What? Did you hear he escaped? | 怎么 你听说他是逃出去的吗 |
[20:58] | Who escapes Cefereso? | 谁能从瑟弗雷索监狱逃脱啊 |
[21:00] | So, about that next drink… | 刚才说再来一杯酒… |
[21:02] | I’ll get it for you. Excuse me. | 我去给你拿 失陪 |
[21:08] | Bad night. | 今晚很不顺啊 |
[21:09] | – And getting worse.- Don’t let it get to you. | -越来越糟 -别被影响了 |
[21:13] | Back when I EOD’d, you could be gay. | 我在拆弹组那会儿 同性恋不是问题 |
[21:15] | You just had to keep your head down. | 保持低调就行 |
[21:17] | Now they’re recruiting us. | 而如今开始招募我们了 |
[21:22] | You know, I can think of someone who’s zero feet away. | 你眼前不就有一个大活人吗 |
[21:25] | Oh, uh, hello. | 你好 |
[21:26] | No, I’m just making a little timeline for myself — | 不 我只是给自己设个时间表 |
[21:29] | who, when, where, and how far did I go. | 人物 时间 地点 以及跟我互动程度 |
[21:34] | That’s quite a chat history. | 这聊天记录还真不少啊 |
[21:35] | You know the Agency covers PrEP now. | 局里现在有艾滋病预防药了 |
[21:37] | Yeah. I know firsthand. | 我知道第一手资料 |
[21:38] | But, just in case I skipped a dose, I’m making a list. | 但以防我忘了服药 所以我要列个表 |
[21:47] | Ooh. You look stressed. | 你好像很紧张 |
[21:48] | – I just have a lot on my mind. – Yeah. | -我有些心事 -是吗 |
[21:50] | Well, I’ve already charmed half of Langley | 我利用鸡尾酒会上的交际经验 |
[21:52] | with a career’s worth of cocktail-party chatter, | 刷了半数兰利官员的好感度 |
[21:53] | and I’m still green as a solar farm. | 而我的活力丝毫不减呢 |
[21:55] | You better keep up, or you’ll look bad. | 你最好快跟上 不然你就难看了 |
[21:57] | I’ll try and remember that. | 我会尽力记住 |
[22:06] | Hey, Owen. Um… | 欧文 |
[22:09] | This hard for you, too? | 这对你来说也很难吧 |
[22:11] | You know… Your prize recruits under the microscope. | 亲自招收的学员会被人仔细检视 |
[22:14] | If we fail, you fail. | 如果我们失败 你也失败了 |
[22:16] | You should worry less about me and more about you. | 你应该少担心我 多担心你自己 |
[22:17] | Bottom of the Murder Board, poor attitude. | “谋杀榜”最后一名 态度欠佳 |
[22:20] | Listen, excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[22:26] | I’m just curious what I can do better. | 我只是很好奇 我怎样能做得更好 |
[22:29] | I… | 我 |
[22:31] | Any pointers? | 有何建议吗 |
[22:34] | I see what you’re doing. | 我看出你打什么小算盘了 |
[22:36] | You do? | 是吗 |
[22:38] | You’re hanging around me, no spikes. | 你在我身边转悠 压力值不会增加 |
[22:40] | I’m your teacher, you know me, I’m harmless, | 你是你的老师 你了解我 不会让你有压力 |
[22:42] | and you’re good with teachers, aren’t you, Alex? | 你”对付老师”很有一套啊 艾丽克丝 |
[22:46] | But I don’t play on that side of the pool. | 但我不会和你搞这一套 |
[22:47] | Not with my recruits. | 我不会和学员搞在一起 |
[22:48] | And if you don’t start doing better, next cut, you’re out. | 你再不加把劲 下一轮你就会被淘汰了 |
[23:34] | For every 10 hostages you release, | 你们每释放十个人质 |
[23:37] | we’ll take one foot forward with Boyer. | 我们就会让博伊前进一步 |
[23:41] | When all the hostages have been freed, | 等到所有人质全部释放时 |
[23:42] | we’ll fall back and leave Boyer in your custody. | 我们就会撤退 将博伊留给你们 |
[23:51] | Come on, Raina. | 快点 蕾娜 |
[23:54] | Don’t do it, Raina. | 别这么做 蕾娜 |
[23:58] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[24:06] | This way! Come on, people. This way. | 这边 大家快走 这边走 |
[24:12] | So far, so good. | 目前情况不错 |
[24:14] | Let’s go. This way. | 快走 这边 |
[24:16] | – Right through here. – Release the next 10, | -这边走 -再释放十个人 |
[24:18] | and we will take a step forward. | 我们就向前一步 |
[24:31] | We’re at 1,250. | 现在是1250人 |
[24:33] | We will take a step forward. | 我们再走近一步 |
[24:41] | 1,260. | 1260人 |
[24:42] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[24:43] | Taking a step forward. | 再往前走一步 |
[24:50] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[24:51] | Now’s the time, Raina. Come on. | 就是现在 蕾娜 快 |
[24:57] | 1270 1,270. | |
[24:59] | Stepping forward. | 向前一步 |
[25:02] | Oh, come on. | 快啊 |
[25:04] | It’s hot… | 这里很热 |
[25:06] | like a boiler room. | 就像锅炉房 |
[25:09] | What? | 什么 |
[25:10] | The boiler room. Remember? | 锅炉房 记得吗 |
[25:16] | I’m sorry, Raina. | 抱歉 蕾娜 |
[25:18] | I don’t understand. | 我听不懂 |
[25:19] | You have Boyer now. | 博伊就在这里了 |
[25:21] | Give us the rest of the hostages. | 将剩余人质放了 |
[25:48] | I didn’t know you’d be here. | 没想到你会来 |
[25:50] | Oh, I had to see a genuine Owen Hall scenario on its feet with my own eyes. | 我得亲眼一睹欧文·霍尔式实景演练的风采啊 |
[25:55] | You do good work. Always have. | 你做得不错 一如既往 |
[25:57] | So good you’re here to offer me a field assignment? | 所以你来给我派外勤任务吗 |
[26:01] | Even I can’t fix what happened. | 你被曝光那事 我也解决不了 |
[26:03] | Depends on what really happened. | 要看到底是怎么回事了 |
[26:04] | A journalist revealed your name. | 一个记者发布了你的名字 |
[26:06] | It’s a matter of public record, not a conspiracy. | 这是公众视线的问题 不是阴谋 |
[26:09] | Public record’s always conspiracy. | 公众视线背后总是阴谋在作祟 |
[26:11] | But nothing to be done about it now. | 但现在也无力挽回了 |
[26:14] | At least the Agency has me housebound. | 至少局里不让我出外勤了 |
[26:16] | It’s a living, breathing warning | 我就是个活生生的例子 |
[26:18] | to never trust the people closest to us. | 告诫我们不要信身边亲近之人 |
[26:20] | Especially journalists. | 特别是记者 |
[26:22] | Them, too. | 也包括他们 |
[26:27] | Spending more time with your cellphone than our hosts. | 一直摆弄手机 不理来宾啊 |
[26:30] | Not what I expected from you. | 我没想到你会有这种表现 |
[26:33] | I’m just bored. | 我就是无聊了 |
[26:34] | Bored? | 无聊 |
[26:35] | Or distracted? | 还是分心了 |
[26:37] | That little envelope you got from the estate of Liam O’Connor? | 你收到的信是廉姆·奥康纳的遗产吧 |
[26:41] | Every piece of mail that comes into The Farm is subject to… | 寄来”农场”的信件都会经过… |
[26:45] | Do I really need to finish? | 还用我说完吗 |
[26:47] | It’s just a key to a P.O. box. | 就是个邮政信箱的钥匙 |
[26:48] | – Where? – A couple miles away. | -哪里 -离这里不远 |
[26:50] | The world’s most infamous terrorist. | 那个世上最臭名昭彰的恐怖分子 |
[26:52] | Wonder what he left you. | 好奇他留了什么给你 |
[26:55] | As if all the drama weren’t enough. | 现在就已经够闹心了 |
[27:00] | If you need someone to go with you… | 如果你想找个人陪你去… |
[27:09] | I’m not getting anywhere with Owen. | 我在欧文那边没进展 |
[27:11] | You have to take over. | 你得接手 |
[27:13] | You’ll figure it out. It was your idea. | 你会想到办法 毕竟是你的主意 |
[27:15] | You can’t leave. We’re supposed to be working this together. | 你不能走 我们应该齐心合作 |
[27:17] | I did what you asked. I prodded everyone. | 我按你说的做了 刺探了每个人 |
[27:19] | – I’m done here. – What is going on with you today? | -我完事了 -你今天是怎么了 |
[27:23] | I’ll see you back at The Farm. | 我们回”农场”见 |
[27:29] | My parents didn’t do it. The hospital didn’t. I — | 我父母没那么做 医院也没有 我… |
[27:31] | Is this how you’re gonna pass the test? | 你打算这样通过测试吗 |
[27:34] | – By skipping it? – Yep. | -不参与 -没错 |
[27:36] | None of them is gonna have anything good to say about you. | 那就没人说你好话了 |
[27:38] | And they’re not gonna have anything bad to say either. | 也没人说我坏话了 |
[27:40] | Oh, you’re gonna be a blast in the field. | 你出外勤肯定”很有意思”啊 |
[27:41] | “Bartender, one chocolate milk, shaken, not stirred.” | “酒保 巧克力奶 摇匀 不搅拌” |
[27:44] | Why are you bothering me? | 你盯着我干什么 |
[27:45] | Because you’re wasting your chance. | 因为你在浪费宝贵的机会 |
[27:47] | And what’s the point in living if you’re not gonna live? | 你不活出自我 生存还有什么意义 |
[27:51] | You might as well do everyone a favor and kill yourself now. | 你还不如现在就自杀 当为民除害了 |
[27:56] | I usually pray for men like you. | 我一般会为你这种人祈祷 |
[27:58] | I do. | 真的 |
[28:00] | But in your case, why bother? | 但你这种情况 还祈祷什么 |
[28:07] | You don’t like me? That’s fine. | 你不喜欢我 没问题 |
[28:09] | You want to shame me? You can keep trying. | 你想羞辱我 请继续 |
[28:11] | But I deserve an explanation. | 但你理应给我一个解释 |
[28:13] | I don’t make it a habit to explain anything | 跟一个就要被淘汰的学员解释 |
[28:15] | to recruits who won’t be here very long. | 我可没那个习惯 |
[28:20] | As far as I can tell, | 在我看来 |
[28:22] | the Hall family is my only obstacle that I’m up against. | 跟我过不去的人 就只有你们霍尔一家 |
[28:25] | First, it was your daughter. Now it’s you. | 先是你女儿 现在又轮到你 |
[28:27] | For the record, | 让我说明白了 |
[28:28] | this isn’t my first round with a teacher who’s had it out for me. | 这不是我第一回遇见找我茬的老师了 |
[28:31] | At least, last time, I knew why. | 至少上一次 我知道原因 |
[28:32] | Tell me, Alex… Are you still haunted by what he did? | 说说吧 艾丽克丝 他的所为至今还困扰你吗 |
[28:36] | For how he used you? | 他利用你的事 |
[28:38] | The mistakes, the doubt… That’s why you’re here. | 就是错误与怀疑把你带到了这里 |
[28:41] | You ran from it. Ran all the way to the CIA. | 你逃避了过去 从联调局逃到中情局 |
[28:44] | The choices you made saved lives. | 你做的决定拯救了苍生 |
[28:47] | The fact that you could make them, | 没人能像你这样 |
[28:48] | stick your neck out when no one else would — | 冒险做这种决定 |
[28:50] | That’s your greatest strength. | 这是你最大的优点 |
[28:51] | That’s also the source of your greatest weakness… doubt. | 但也是你最大弱点的来源 怀疑一切 |
[28:55] | The doubt that you did the right thing, | 怀疑自己是否做了正确选择 |
[28:56] | the doubt that you could have done more, | 怀疑自己是否尽到力了 |
[28:58] | the doubt over if your friends really had to die. | 怀疑自己的朋友是否真的必须得死 |
[29:01] | As long as you let that doubt run wild, it will own you. | 疑心太重 会坏你事的 |
[29:06] | That’s what this scenario is all about. | 这才是本次测试的重点 |
[29:09] | It didn’t start when you put these on. | 测试不是从你穿上这身衣服开始 |
[29:10] | It’s been all week. | 而是已经进行一周了 |
[29:12] | You were testing us. | 你一直在测试我们 |
[29:14] | Last on the Murder Board for no reason. | 所以我没缘由排在了”谋杀榜”最后一名 |
[29:17] | Not just you. Everyone. | 不仅是你 所有人都一样 |
[29:19] | We’ve been manipulating you all week. | 我们设局骗了你们一周了 |
[29:21] | Even people here are in on it. | 连这里的人都参与了 |
[29:23] | To see how we handle it. | 测试我们的应对能力 |
[29:24] | Good for you. | 厉害啊 |
[29:25] | You figured it out, but just a little too late, | 你琢磨明白了 但有点晚了 |
[29:27] | like usual. | 一如既往 |
[29:29] | You’re always this close to measuring up. | 你离那个水平总是差一点点 |
[29:47] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 有人开火 有人开火 |
[29:48] | – Down! – Move, move, move! | -趴下 -快走 快走 |
[29:57] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:58] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[30:03] | We’ve got all the hostages. | 我们救回了所有人质 |
[30:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:06] | All right, move out! | 好 撤离 |
[30:07] | Come on, let’s go! | 走 我们走 |
[30:17] | Well, thank God that was all a dream. | 谢天谢地 这是一场梦 |
[30:21] | You exploited us. | 你玩弄了我们 |
[30:22] | Yes, we did. | 没错 |
[30:25] | When we said we were gonna shake your cage, we meant it. | 我们说要让你们方寸大乱 可不是说笑 |
[30:27] | We lied… | 我们说谎了 |
[30:29] | invented crises that were close to home. | 为你们制造了切身的危机问题 |
[30:31] | Come on. Gunshots, tough questions — | 交火 尖锐问题这种程度 |
[30:33] | Anyone can conquer those. | 谁都能应付 |
[30:34] | Each of you have one stressor that can do real damage, | 每个人都有能够让你们崩溃的压力源 |
[30:38] | one the enemy will always try to find to make you crack. | 敌人总会找到这点 击败你们 |
[30:41] | Maybe it’s disgrace… | 也许是荣辱 |
[30:43] | shame… | 羞愧 |
[30:45] | mortality… | 生死 |
[30:47] | or your past. | 或你的过去 |
[30:49] | Maybe you’re easy to manipulate. | 也许就是你太好掌控了 |
[30:52] | Or maybe you’re plagued with doubt. | 也许是你疑心太重了 |
[30:54] | Whatever it is, identify it, accept it. | 不管是什么 找出来 接纳面对 |
[30:57] | Your greatest weakness can’t be conquered, | 你们克服不了最大的弱点 |
[31:00] | but if you embrace it, it can’t kill you either. | 但如果你们能接纳 也不会受其害 |
[31:38] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 你告诉我 我就告诉你 |
[31:44] | The Agency made me think that I screwed up a case | 中情局让我以为我搞砸了一桩官司 |
[31:46] | and I was getting disbarred. | 我会被吊销律师执照 |
[31:47] | Of course, I didn’t. | 我当然没有了 |
[31:49] | But they knew how to get me. | 但他们知道怎么影响我 |
[31:52] | I mean, I could have. | 我确实可能搞砸 |
[31:53] | I’ve made mistakes. | 我犯过错 |
[31:55] | We all make mistakes. | 我们都犯过错 |
[31:56] | No, you don’t get it. | 不 你不懂 |
[31:59] | Making mistakes is my biggest weakness… | 犯错是我最大的死穴 |
[32:01] | my fear. | 我的恐惧所在 |
[32:02] | And Owen and Lydia know that. | 欧文和莉迪亚知道这点 |
[32:05] | They know things… not just facts, but feelings. | 他们不仅了解表面的事 还了解你的内心 |
[32:09] | They know what we’re afraid of. | 他们了解我们害怕什么 |
[32:11] | How? What test showed them that? | 怎么做到的 通过什么看出来的 |
[32:16] | Well, the CIA made me think | 中情局让我觉得 |
[32:18] | that a very dangerous man had escaped and was after me. | 一个危险人物逃出来了 打算追杀我 |
[32:23] | And they knew that fear of mine, too. | 他们也知道我的恐惧所在 |
[32:27] | Hey, maybe after we get out of here, | 也许等我们毕业 |
[32:29] | we’ll be able to look at people | 我们能够像他们一样 |
[32:30] | and find their weaknesses like they do. | 看透别人的弱点 |
[32:33] | What if you don’t want that? | 如果你不想那样呢 |
[32:36] | Doesn’t it seem awful to know everything about everyone? | 了解每个人的一切 不是很可怕吗 |
[32:41] | To see their pain? | 看清他们的痛楚 |
[32:43] | Isn’t it worse not to see it? | 看不清 不是更糟吗 |
[32:55] | What did they trick you with? | 他们怎么耍你了 |
[32:59] | They asked for my medical records — | 要求看我的病例 |
[33:00] | pre-disclosure. | 揭露一件事 |
[33:02] | I was 14. | 我那时14岁 |
[33:04] | You tried to kill yourself, didn’t you? | 你那时想自杀吧 |
[33:11] | Yeah, they tried to use medical records with me, too. | 他们也用病例这招来搞我了 |
[33:14] | So I guess we’re roommates for a reason. | 看来咱俩做室友不是巧合啊 |
[33:21] | Look, I know you don’t care, | 我知道你不关心 |
[33:23] | but someone close to me struggled with the same thing. | 但我身边有个人也为同一个问题所困 |
[33:28] | I mean, he actually did go through with it | 他熬过来了 |
[33:30] | in the messiest way possible, | 但过程很艰辛 |
[33:34] | right in front of me. | 就在我眼前 |
[33:36] | And, you know, people ask what could they have done to prevent it, | 人们会问怎么做能预防这种事 |
[33:40] | but, no, I don’t. | 但我不会 |
[33:44] | All I can think is, “Well, why wasn’t that me? | 我满脑子都是 “为什么不是我” |
[33:47] | Why did he feel all that conflict, | 为什他会那样纠结 |
[33:50] | all … all that pain? | 承受那样的痛苦 |
[33:51] | Why was it so easy for me | 为什么我就能轻松面对 |
[33:55] | and so hard for him?” | 他却那么艰难 |
[34:01] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[34:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:06] | That’s what he said, too. | 他也这么说的 |
[34:16] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:26] | This is yours, I take it? | 这应该是你的吧 |
[34:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:29] | These aren’t easy to replace. | 这种帽子很难买到 |
[34:31] | There’s no gift shop… | 中情局没有礼品店 |
[34:32] | like at the FBI. | 不像联调局 |
[34:37] | You must be pretty proud of yourself. | 你肯定很骄傲吧 |
[34:39] | Little bit. | 一点吧 |
[34:40] | My dad and I had a bet. | 我和我爸打了个赌 |
[34:42] | He thought you would get it before going to the post office. | 他以为你会在去邮局之前 就拿到的 |
[34:45] | I made $5. | 我赢了五块钱呢 |
[34:47] | – I’m not haunted by O’Connor. – Yes. | -奥康纳的事对我没影响了 -是啊 |
[34:49] | This late-night confrontation is really doing a lot | 这么晚跑来跟我对峙 |
[34:52] | to prove your nonchalance over the matter. | 你还真是把这事”抛之脑后”了呢 |
[34:56] | I built a career following orders, | 我听从命令 成就了我的事业 |
[34:59] | and I almost followed them into tragedy. | 我差点因过于听命而酿成惨祸 |
[35:01] | If it weren’t for Alex, | 如果不是艾丽克丝 |
[35:02] | thousands of people would have died. | 上千人会死于恐怖袭击 |
[35:03] | Is it hard, working side by side | 每次看见她 |
[35:06] | with the reminder of the mistakes that you made? | 都会想起你犯的错 一起共事不难受吗 |
[35:08] | It’s probably easier than working with my father. | 相比跟自己父亲共事要容易些 |
[35:26] | Round three? | 第三回合吗 |
[35:29] | What you said in class hit me. | 你在课上说的话启发了我 |
[35:31] | – I don’t doubt it. – Cute. | -必须的 -很贫嘛 |
[35:34] | I knew throwing you at the bottom of the Murder Board | 我知道让你排在”谋杀榜”最后一名 |
[35:36] | would make you spin out. | 你肯定会失控 |
[35:38] | Do I belong here? | 我是特工这块料吗 |
[35:39] | In your mind? | 你觉得是吗 |
[35:41] | Simple question, really. | 很简单的问题 |
[35:43] | I was the one who recruited you here. | 是我招募了你 |
[35:46] | I believe you may be special. | 我认为你很特别 |
[35:50] | And you keep working as hard as you are, | 如果你一直努力下去 |
[35:53] | and we’re gonna have a talk. | 我们就能好好谈谈了 |
[35:56] | Very soon. | 很快就能谈了 |
[36:06] | Yes, we will. | 确实是这样 |
[36:10] | Bring everyone down to the set that you can. | 尽量将所有人带到指定地 |
[36:12] | I need I.D.s and interviews on all the hostages | 核查身份 对所有人质进行问话 |
[36:15] | before they’re released. | 然后再放走他们 |
[36:16] | Released? | 放走 |
[36:17] | I can’t hold nearly 1,700 hostages, | 我可留不下1700名人质 |
[36:20] | including world leaders. | 这里还包括各国首脑 |
[36:21] | One of the terrorists could be hiding with them… or more. | 人质中可能有一名或多名恐怖分子 |
[36:24] | That’s why I said “Interview.” | 所以我才要求问话啊 |
[36:26] | You told us this trade was a trap. | 你说这次换人是个陷阱 |
[36:27] | It wasn’t. | 但不是 |
[36:28] | There was panic, but there were no casualties. | 场面确实很有些乱 但没出现伤亡 |
[36:30] | And the terrorists are falling apart. | 而且恐怖分子也分崩离析了 |
[36:32] | You heard those gunshots. | 你听到那些枪声了 |
[36:33] | Almost 2,000 hostages were freed, | 释放了尽两千名人质 |
[36:36] | including the president of the United States, | 包括美国总统 |
[36:37] | who, obviously, is not in very good shape. | 显然 他状况不是很好 |
[36:40] | All it cost us was Eric Boyer. | 我们只牺牲了艾瑞克·博伊而已 |
[36:42] | I respect you, Shelby, but I’m following Miranda on this. | 我尊重你 谢尔比 但我支持米兰达 |
[36:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:59] | So, a doe walks out of the woods and says, | 一只雌鹿走出林子说 |
[37:03] | “That’s the last time I do that for two bucks.” | “这是我最后一次为了两块钱这么干” |
[37:05] | Oh, my God. That’s terrible. | 天呐 太糟了 |
[37:08] | Ah, you asked for it. | 你要我讲笑话的 |
[37:09] | I didn’t ask for it. | 我可没有 |
[37:12] | And you did it. | 你做到了 |
[37:12] | We did it. | 我们一起做到的 |
[37:14] | Or at least I hope so. | 至少我这么希望 |
[37:15] | You got the audio? | 你拿到音频了吗 |
[37:17] | Here you go. | 给 |
[37:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:21] | All right. Let’s see. | 好 来看看 |
[37:24] | There it is. | 好了 |
[37:28] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[37:30] | Finally alone, and we have nothing to say to each other. | 终于独处了 却相对无言 |
[37:34] | Actually, I have … I have a lot to say. | 其实 我有很多话要说 |
[37:38] | What? | 什么 |
[37:41] | They didn’t correctly identify my weakness today. | 他们今天没找准我的弱点 |
[37:45] | It’s not Liam. | 不是廉姆 |
[37:46] | And it’s not issues with authority. | 不是对上级有意见 |
[37:51] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[37:53] | Worrying if you’re okay, | 总是担心你的情况 |
[37:54] | worrying if… | 担心… |
[37:57] | worrying you’re ever really gonna trust me, | 担心你是否会再信任我 |
[38:00] | or if we’re gonna make it out of this together. | 担心我们是否能一起完成任务 |
[38:04] | And I-I’ve been pulling away from you lately. | 我最近一直跟你保持距离 |
[38:07] | I know it’s true, but… | 我知道这是真的 但… |
[38:10] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[38:13] | Alex, if we’re … If we’re gonna succeed at this thing, | 艾丽克丝 如果我们要完成任务 |
[38:17] | they can’t see how connected I am to you. | 就不能让他们看出我们之间的感情 |
[38:20] | I guess what I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[38:21] | I have to figure out a way to go through this thing alone, | 我得想办法自己一个人进行任务 |
[38:25] | even when you’re 10 feet away from me. | 即便你离我只有咫尺之隔 |
[38:27] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[38:30] | Thank you for telling me that. | 谢谢跟我说这些 |
[38:34] | Okay. Let’s get back to work. | 好了 开始工作吧 |
[38:44] | Tough day? | 今天不顺吗 |
[38:46] | Productive. | 收获颇丰 |
[38:51] | Did you find what you were looking for at Langley? | 你在兰利查到想查的了吗 |
[38:57] | Or I guess we don’t talk about things like that. | 还是说我们不谈这种事 |
[39:00] | What do you think I was looking for? | 你觉得我在查什么 |
[39:02] | The same thing I was — | 跟我以前查的事一样 |
[39:04] | the truth about why you were benched. | 你被撤职的真相 |
[39:06] | You think you got burned on purpose. | 你觉得有人故意让你上了”黑名单” |
[39:08] | You want names. | 你想知道是谁 |
[39:10] | You talked to Matthew. | 你跟马修谈过了 |
[39:12] | He cares about you. | 他很关心你 |
[39:14] | Doesn’t want you barking up any wrong trees. | 不想你找错方向 |
[39:17] | Thinks injustice is your weakness. | 他觉得你的死穴是凡事都求公正 |
[39:19] | Last week, you told me the CIA was better off without me. | 你上周说 中情局没了我更好 |
[39:23] | I was angry. | 那是气话 |
[39:25] | And I’m beginning to think they want me to be | 我开始觉得他们想让我生气 |
[39:27] | so I can do their work for them. | 他们就能借我的手做事了 |
[39:29] | Are you? | 你做了吗 |
[39:53] | I thought you slept naked. | 你不是裸睡吗 |
[39:56] | And I thought you prayed. | 你不是祈祷吗 |
[39:58] | I haven’t seen you do that for weeks. | 好几周没见你祈祷了 |
[40:00] | I do it. | 我祈祷 |
[40:01] | Just when you’re not around. | 你不在时才祈祷 |
[40:02] | Yeah? Well, I just felt a little cold, that’s all. | 我就是感觉冷 所以就穿着衣服了 |
[40:14] | All good. | 没问题了 |
[40:16] | He’s dropped it. | 他不查了 |
[40:17] | Thank you, Lydia. | 谢谢你 莉迪亚 |
[40:18] | We’ll get you back in the field soon. | 很快就调派你去外勤 |
[40:22] | Now tell me who you think did it, and why. | 说说你觉得是谁干的 原因是什么 |
[40:29] | Ryan, come here. | 瑞恩 过来 |
[40:31] | Check out these stress spikes. | 看看这些压力峰值 |
[40:32] | They’re Leigh’s. | 是利的压力值 |
[40:34] | Play the audio from when you were talking to her. | 放一下你和她谈话时的音频 |
[40:35] | One step ahead of you. | 早就先你一步了 |
[40:39] | Wonder when they’ll teach us about surveillance around here. | 好奇他们什么时候教我们怎么监控这里 |
[40:41] | Surveillance? What do you care? | 监控吗 你怎么关心这事了 |
[40:43] | You’ve never used a bug? | 你没用过监听器吗 |
[40:45] | Why would I have ever done that? | 我为什么要用监听器 |
[40:46] | Wait. Look at that spike. | 慢着 压力值上来了 |
[40:48] | All red. | 全部红色 |
[40:49] | She’s been listening to us this whole time. | 她一直都在监听我们 |
[41:18] | 回复 米兰达 她跟他们是一伙儿 | |
[41:31] | Get to it. You promised. | 赶紧做 你答应过的 |
[41:33] | That was before you did all this. | 那是你们搞出这些事之前 |
[41:36] | It wasn’t supposed to go this far. | 事情不该搞这么大 |
[41:38] | That’s not up to you. | 你说了不算 |
[41:39] | No. | 是 |
[41:41] | But this is. | 但这我说了算 |
[41:54] | What happened? We heard gunshots. | 发生什么事了 我们听到枪声了 |
[41:55] | They’re gone. Everyone’s safe. | 他们走了 大家都安全了 |
[41:58] | You were right to do what you did. | 你这么做是对的 |
[41:59] | I told Miranda to stop it, but she didn’t. | 我告诉米兰达阻止这事 但她没有 |
[42:01] | And I don’t know why. | 我不知道原因 |
[42:03] | And I don’t know what happened to Alex. | 我也不知道艾丽克丝怎么样了 |
[42:06] | She’s in the building. | 她在楼里 |
[42:11] | Shoot on sight. | 格杀勿论 |
[42:14] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好 来吧 |