时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – You know that woman? – Dayana Mampasi. | -你认识那个女人吗 -戴安娜·蒙帕斯 |
[00:04] | I know some of the others, too. | 我也认识其他几个人 |
[00:06] | Harry Doyle, Lydia Bates, | 哈里·道尔 莉迪亚·贝茨 |
[00:07] | Leon Velez, and Sebastian Chen. | 里昂·瓦莱斯 塞巴斯辰·陈 |
[00:09] | We trained together at The Farm. | 我们以前一起在”农场”受训 |
[00:11] | There’s a new recruit? | 有个新学员 |
[00:11] | Leigh Davis. | 利·戴维斯 |
[00:12] | She’s a wedding planner. | 她是个婚礼策划师 |
[00:14] | I’m with MI6. | 我是军情六处的人 |
[00:15] | Now look, I swear to God you better come clean. | 你们最好坦白交代 |
[00:17] | I saw you at the club. | 我看到你在俱乐部的样子了 |
[00:18] | You enjoyed being so close to danger. | 你很享受危险和刺激 |
[00:20] | Didn’t think you were coming. | 没想过你会来 |
[00:21] | Oh, I wasn’t. | 没打算来 |
[00:22] | You tried to kill yourself, didn’t you? | 你曾想自杀吧 |
[00:24] | Someone close to me struggled with the same thing. | 我身边有个人也为同一个问题所困 |
[00:27] | Only he actually did go through with it | 他熬过来了 |
[00:29] | – What do you want? – I want those names. | -你到底想怎样 -我想知道都是谁 |
[00:31] | Your weakness… doubt. | 你的弱点就是疑心太重 |
[00:33] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[00:34] | How the hell did you get out? | 你是怎么逃出来的 |
[00:37] | 纽约 金融区 危机事件区域 | |
[00:48] | What happened? We heard gunfire. | 什么情况 我们听到了枪声 |
[00:51] | They traded the Federal Hall hostages | 他们用联邦纪念堂的人质 |
[00:53] | for one man — Eric Boyer. | 换一个人 艾瑞克·博伊 |
[00:55] | Why so many people for Eric Boyer? | 为什么用这么多人换艾瑞克·博伊 |
[00:57] | They didn’t say. | 他们没说 |
[00:59] | All I did was translate their demands. | 只是让我翻译他们的要求 |
[01:01] | Oh, so you helped them, then. Well, that’s brilliant. | 所以说你帮了他们 你可真明智 |
[01:04] | No, no. I tried. | 不 不 我试过了 |
[01:05] | I wanted to help the hostages. | 我想帮助人质 |
[01:08] | Was Ryan part of that group? | 瑞恩在那些人质中吗 |
[01:10] | I haven’t seen Ryan for hours. | 我已经几个小时没见瑞恩了 |
[01:12] | Who fired the first shot? | 谁开的第一枪 |
[01:14] | One of the terrorists. | 其中一个恐怖分子 |
[01:15] | Then why haven’t they released us? | 那他们为何还不释放我们 |
[01:16] | Please, lower your voices. | 请你小点声 |
[01:18] | They’re standing outside that door. | 他们就站在门外 |
[01:19] | Some of us in here must matter to them. | 我们这里肯定有人对他们很重要 |
[01:22] | I don’t hear them. | 他们没动静了 |
[01:23] | Think they left? | 他们是离开了吗 |
[01:24] | Of course not. They must be planning something. | 当然没有 他们肯定在谋划什么 |
[01:27] | We need to get the upper hand. | 我们需要抢占上风 |
[01:29] | How? | 怎么做 |
[01:30] | Figure out why they’re keeping us. | 弄明白他们留下我们的原因 |
[01:32] | As Leon said, we’re here for a reason, | 就像里昂所说 我们在此必有原因 |
[01:34] | but what? | 但到底是什么 |
[01:35] | How are we all connected? | 我们有何关联 |
[01:37] | They could be listening to us right now. | 他们很有可能正窃听我们 |
[01:39] | We know they pose among us. | 他们就混在我们之中 |
[01:41] | So, maybe as we speak, we’ll expose them. | 那或许我们谈话能让他们暴露 |
[01:45] | Why should we trust you? | 我们为什么要相信你 |
[01:46] | Because Alex and Ryan do. | 因为艾丽克丝和瑞恩相信 |
[01:47] | It’s a risk we have to take. | 我们必须冒这个险 |
[01:49] | I’m Harry Doyle. | 我是哈里·道尔 |
[01:50] | I’m MI6, officer rank 4. | 军情六处的人 军衔四级 |
[01:52] | I was part of a pilot program | 我去年参加了 |
[01:53] | between the CIA and my government last year, | 中情局和我国政府之间的一个试验项目 |
[01:55] | but I was attached as a British delegation | 不过我是作为英国护卫队一员 |
[01:57] | to the G20 as a security asset from my country. | 随英国代表团出席G20峰会 |
[02:00] | Next. | 下一位 |
[02:02] | Dayana Mampasi. I’m a lawyer for the HRF, | 我是戴安娜·蒙帕斯 人权基金会律师 |
[02:04] | and I do contract work for the government from time to time. | 时不时也会揽一些政府的活儿 |
[02:08] | – So does he. – Dayana. | -他也是 -戴安娜 |
[02:10] | Is there anyone here who’s not with the CIA? | 这里谁不是中情局的人 |
[02:13] | I’m a journalist for CNN. | 我是CNN的记者 |
[02:15] | I’m an ambassador for UNICEF. | 我是联合国儿童基金会的代表 |
[02:17] | – I’m an event planner. – I’m an interpreter. | -我是活动企划 -我是翻译 |
[02:19] | That’s one theory down. | 可以排除都是中情局的可能了 |
[02:20] | Let’s keep going. | 我们继续 |
[02:22] | Leon Velez. I’m a photographer covering the G20 | 我是里昂·瓦莱斯 G20峰会摄影师 |
[02:24] | because the President of the World Bank was gonna speak. | 因为世界银行行长将发表谈话 |
[02:27] | Who’s next? | 下一个谁来 |
[02:33] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[02:36] | We’re all still here. | 我们还在这里 |
[02:37] | I’m always with you. | 我会活在你们心里 |
[02:54] | Shelby and I spoke with Miranda about Harry Doyle. | 我和谢尔比跟米兰达上报了哈里·道尔的事 |
[02:57] | He is MI6, and the CIA does know about him. | 他是军情六处的 中情局确实知道他的身份 |
[03:00] | Yeah, but I still don’t trust him. | 好吧 但我还是不信他 |
[03:01] | Just because we know his secret | 就算我们知道他的秘密 |
[03:03] | doesn’t mean we should share ours. | 也不必跟他说我们的任务 |
[03:05] | He practically held us at gunpoint that first night. | 他第一晚几乎就是用枪指着我们 |
[03:06] | He wouldn’t let us leave the room | 不告诉他一切 |
[03:07] | until we told him everything. | 就不让我们离开 |
[03:08] | Okay, we told him nothing, and he let us leave. | 我们什么也没说 他让我们离开了 |
[03:10] | Yes, but every day we don’t fess up | 确实 但我们一天不跟他坦白 |
[03:12] | is one day closer to him telling the agency or Owen Hall. | 就离他向局里或欧文·霍尔告发又近一天 |
[03:15] | We told him that Miranda was out of town on business. | 我们告诉他米兰达出城办事了 |
[03:17] | He gave us till the end of the week. | 他给我们宽限到这周末 |
[03:19] | Which is today. | 也就是今天 |
[03:21] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:23] | You’re five weeks into this mission, | 你们执行任务五周了 |
[03:26] | almost a third of the way through The Farm, | 几乎是”农场”训练时期的三分之一 |
[03:27] | and totally behind. | 但完全无进展 |
[03:29] | If Owen Hall is recruiting AIC, | 如果欧文·霍尔在招募”反情局” |
[03:31] | he should have done it by now. | 他现在早该做了 |
[03:32] | What about Leigh? | 利呢 |
[03:33] | Just because she didn’t plant that bug | 就算她没放窃听器 |
[03:34] | does not mean she’s in the clear. | 不代表她就没有嫌疑 |
[03:35] | She’s too busy Internet parenting | 她忙着上网看孩子 |
[03:37] | to be plotting against America. | 没时间密谋反美 |
[03:39] | Scottie keeps pushing me. | 斯科蒂老是推我 |
[03:41] | Yeah, well, Scottie’s an idiot. | 因为斯科蒂是个傻瓜 |
[03:43] | Ignore him, sweet pea. | 别理他 小乖乖 |
[03:45] | Can you do that for me? | 听我的 别理他好吗 |
[03:47] | I just wish you were here. | 你在我身边就好了 |
[03:49] | And Dayana? | 戴安娜呢 |
[03:49] | I feel she’s completely fallen off your radar. | 你们似乎完全不关注她了 |
[03:52] | ‘Cause she hasn’t done anything this week, | 因为她这一周什么也没做 |
[03:54] | I mean, besides train, sleep, | 只有受训 睡觉 |
[03:55] | and try and make it through a little life. | 然后勉强过一点自己的生活 |
[03:58] | If she’s hiding something, she’s really good at it. | 如果她有所隐瞒 那她是深藏不露啊 |
[04:00] | If recruits are training together in private for the AIC, | 如果”反情局”的新成员有私下集合受训 |
[04:04] | they could forge new bonds. | 他们可能会培养新的感情 |
[04:06] | Notice anyone getting cliquish? | 有没有发现谁搞小团体 |
[04:08] | Harry and Sebastian. | 哈里和塞巴斯辰 |
[04:10] | All right, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 好了好了 停停停 |
[04:11] | You’re not planting this right foot. | 你的右脚没有抓稳地 |
[04:12] | This foot here, you got to plant it. | 这只脚 要站稳 |
[04:15] | Look, you’re really good at this, | 你很有天分 |
[04:16] | but you just plant that foot, because a proper punch, | 就差这脚没站稳 真正有力的拳击 |
[04:18] | – it starts from your legs, yeah? – Yeah. | -那力道源自于腿 懂吗 -好 |
[04:20] | Since we can’t talk to Harry, maybe we try Sebastian. | 既然不能找哈里谈 可以试试塞巴斯辰 |
[04:23] | They are getting closer. | 他们俩越走越近 |
[04:24] | Is anyone keeping a weird schedule? | 有没有谁的日程特别怪异 |
[04:26] | Sneaking off, doing their own thing? | 偷溜出去 做自己的事 |
[04:28] | You mean like us? | 像我们俩这样吗 |
[04:30] | Leon hasn’t slept at the house the last few nights. | 里昂最近几个晚上都外宿 |
[04:39] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:41] | I should’ve left hours ago. | 我几个小时前就该走了 |
[04:43] | You always leave. | 你从不留下来的 |
[04:45] | Okay, so text me later when you’re free, | 好吧 你晚点空了再发信息给我 |
[04:48] | and maybe I’ll come back. | 或许我会回来 |
[04:55] | So, we have a lot of suspects doing a whole lot of nothing. | 这么说 嫌疑人一堆 却没人做可疑之事 |
[04:58] | We also have someone riding our ass | 同时还有人紧咬我们不放 |
[05:00] | that could blow our entire op any time he wants, | 随时可能破坏我们的任务 |
[05:02] | so what are we doing about that? | 我们该怎么处理 |
[05:03] | What are you doing about that? | 那你想怎么处理 |
[05:05] | You’re the handlers. Handle it. | 你们是联络人 处理一下啊 |
[05:07] | You need to give him something. | 你得给他点甜头 |
[05:08] | If not the truth, a good cover story. | 如果不能说真话 编个故事也好 |
[05:10] | He’ll know it was a lie. | 他会拆穿谎言的 |
[05:11] | Not if it is convincing. | 编得让他相信就行 |
[05:13] | Make it personal. | 让他能感同身受 |
[05:14] | A cover that plays on a mark’s emotions | 能够打动人心的经历 |
[05:16] | makes them buy it more easily, | 更能使人相信 |
[05:17] | like when you used your daddy issues | 比如你在匡提科时 |
[05:19] | in your cover for Alex at Quantico. | 利用”父亲问题”接近艾丽克丝 |
[05:21] | Thanks for the memory. | 又让我忆起了糟糕的往事 |
[05:22] | Just find something about his life and use it. | 挖掘一些他的私事 加以利用 |
[05:26] | Get James Blonde off your back once and for all, | 快点摆脱这位”金发姆斯·邦德” |
[05:29] | or you’re done at The Farm. | 否则你们的”农场”任务就完蛋了 |
[05:37] | You want something. | 你有求于我吧 |
[05:39] | Eggs in a basket is what you made | 你每次要离家前 |
[05:41] | every time you were leaving town. | 都会做土司煎蛋 |
[05:44] | Guess you thought it would | 你大概以为这样能让我 |
[05:44] | take the sting out of seeing you go. | 眼看你离开不那么难过吧 |
[05:47] | Well, thanks to you, I have the list of sources | 多亏你 我拿到了那份 |
[05:50] | from the story that named me. | 害我曝光的爆料人名单 |
[05:51] | And wouldn’t you know it, half of them don’t exist. | 但想也知道 有一半的人都不存在 |
[05:55] | You think they’re aliases from the company. | 你认为是局里人用的化名 |
[05:58] | And you want me to use my security clearance to find out. | 你想要我利用我的权限帮你查出来 |
[06:01] | I wasn’t burned. I was taken out by our people. | 我没上黑名单 我是被自己人搞出局的 |
[06:05] | That could be proof. | 这可能就是证据 |
[06:14] | Next time you want something, ask. | 下次你有求于我 开口就是了 |
[06:20] | Instead of trying to bribe me. | 不用刻意讨好我 |
[06:22] | It didn’t work then, it doesn’t work now. | 这招以前不管用 现在也不管用 |
[06:26] | Actually, I think it kind of did. | 但实际上 我觉得起作用了呢 |
[06:31] | Alex, this is the third time I’ve asked you. | 艾丽克丝 这是我第三次找你了 |
[06:33] | You were supposed to come to the media office | 你得去局里公关部门一趟 |
[06:35] | and submit your statement. | 提交你的声明 |
[06:37] | The press might ask where you are, | 媒体可能会问你在哪儿 |
[06:38] | and we need something to tell them. | 我们得给出回答 |
[06:41] | I’m sorry. I just haven’t gotten around to it. | 我很抱歉 一直没时间做 |
[06:43] | Um, I’ll do it right after class. | 我课堂后会马上去 |
[06:44] | See that you do. | 最好如此 |
[06:49] | Look, I know it sucks, but you really should get that done. | 我知道这感觉很糟 但你该提交的 |
[06:51] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:53] | All right. Listen up. | 各位 听好了 |
[06:56] | Everything we’ve taught you thus far | 目前为止 你们受训的内容 |
[06:58] | has been about your survival. | 都是关于生存 |
[07:00] | While protecting your own life is paramount, | 保护自身性命固然至关重要 |
[07:02] | as an operative in the field, | 作为外勤特工 |
[07:03] | you might one day have to end someone else’s. | 也许某天你需要终结别人的生命 |
[07:06] | This is the MQ-9A Reaper drone, and it is the deadliest weapon | 这是MQ9A”夺命”号无人机 无人驾驶 |
[07:10] | in our unmanned aerial weapons arsenal. | 航天武器中最致命的 |
[07:12] | Deadly force requires deliberation. | 致命武力需要你深思熟虑 |
[07:14] | Sometimes you make the right decision. | 有时候 你能做出正确决定 |
[07:16] | Other times, you don’t. | 而有时候则不然 |
[07:17] | Either way, you have to live with it and its consequences. | 无论如何 你都得承受决定的后果 |
[07:20] | The question is, can you? | 问题是 你能做到吗 |
[07:22] | It’s not always our actions, but their aftermath that haunt us. | 不仅是我们的行为 事后结果也会影响我们 |
[07:25] | So today we’re gonna find out who among you | 今天 我们就要找出有谁足够坚强 |
[07:27] | is strong enough to face themselves. | 能承担这一切 |
[07:40] | Where did you get that sat phone, Alex? | 你从哪里拿到那个卫星电话的 艾丽克丝 |
[07:42] | Until you answer my questions, | 你要先回到我的问题 |
[07:44] | I’m not answering any of yours. | 我才能回答你的问题 |
[07:46] | Trust has always been a foreign concept to you, hasn’t it, Alex? | 你一向不相信别人 是吧 艾丽克丝 |
[07:49] | Like truth with you. | 就像你一直不爱讲真话 |
[07:50] | Right. | 对了 |
[07:52] | How’d you get out of where they were holding you? | 你是怎么从恐怖分子手中逃出来的 |
[07:54] | I escaped after the hostage exchange. | 人质交换后 我逃走了 |
[07:57] | Then why are you still here and not miles away? | 那你为什么还留在这里 没远走高飞 |
[07:59] | And risk setting off their biological weapon? | 冒着他们释放生物武器的危险吗 |
[08:02] | I also happen to like my head. | 我还是很喜欢我的脑袋 |
[08:04] | I’d like to keep it on my body. | 不想要尸首分家 |
[08:06] | The only way I’m getting out of here | 我离开这里的唯一办法 |
[08:07] | is by putting an end to the crisis, | 就是了结这场危机 |
[08:08] | and believe it or not, that sat phone you have is how. | 信不信由你 那个卫星电话就是解决办法 |
[08:12] | It contains the 25-character code to a safe in Federal Hall. | 里面有联邦纪念堂里一个保险箱的25位密码 |
[08:15] | In that safe are all the encrypted hard drives | 所有峰会领袖为表诚意 |
[08:17] | each member state of the summit brought to New York as a show of faith. | 将加密硬盘带到纽约 都放在那个保险箱里 |
[08:22] | So, you’re telling me the hostages, this attack, | 你是说这次袭击 劫持人质 |
[08:24] | the bio weapons, the First Lady is all for computer drives? | 生物武器 第一夫人被杀 都是为了硬盘 |
[08:28] | Those drives contain decades worth of intelligence | 那些硬盘里储存着数十年的情报 |
[08:30] | gathered through surveillance systems | 都是通过即将被各国领导人取消的 |
[08:32] | the leaders were here to dismantle. | 全球监控系统收集来的 |
[08:34] | Classified intercepts, clandestine operations, | 暗中截取的情报 秘密行动 |
[08:37] | millions of e-mails, text messages. | 大量邮件 短信 |
[08:39] | You want to get to them before the terrorists do. | 你想在恐怖分子得手前拿到硬盘 |
[08:41] | The terrorists already have them. | 恐怖分子已经得手了 |
[08:44] | They’re useless without someone capable of decrypting them. | 但如果没人破解 这些硬盘就毫无用途 |
[08:48] | Someone like Eric Boyer? | 像艾瑞克·博伊那样的人 |
[08:50] | We have to destroy the drives before the terrorists | 我们得赶在恐怖分子破解前 |
[08:52] | figure out how to decrypt them. | 摧毁这些硬盘 |
[08:54] | How do I know you’re not leading me into a trap? | 我怎么知道你是不是在引我入套 |
[08:56] | You don’t. | 你无从得知 |
[09:00] | They’re in this building. | 就在这栋楼里 |
[09:02] | I heard the First Lady talk about it. | 我听第一夫人说起过 |
[09:07] | She escaped. I was taking her back. | 她想逃 我把她抓回来了 |
[09:30] | Trust me now? | 现在相信我了吗 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:38] | Lead the way. | 你带路 |
[09:50] | This isn’t working. There’s nothing that connects us | 这样没用 我们之间没什么联系 |
[09:53] | except the fact that we’re all here. | 除了我们都在这里 |
[09:54] | We need to look deeper. | 我们得再仔细琢磨一下 |
[09:56] | Maybe it’s not why we’re here | 也许重点不是我们为何在这儿 |
[09:57] | but where we’ve been. | 而是我们去过哪里 |
[09:58] | I mean, do we unknowingly know these terrorists from our past? | 我们会不会在过去无意中结识了这些恐怖分子 |
[10:01] | Where has everyone been in the last year? | 去年大家都去过哪里 |
[10:02] | – Since The Farm? – Yeah. | -离开”农场”之后吗 -对 |
[10:03] | On the road the past six months. | 过去半年都在路上 |
[10:05] | Managua, Mexico City, Havana, Singapore. | 马那瓜 墨西哥城 哈瓦那 新加坡 |
[10:09] | Freelance photography work. | 接了很多摄影的活儿 |
[10:10] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[10:11] | No employer outside of the media | 没有媒体界外的组织 |
[10:12] | has taken you to those exciting places? | 请你去这些地方吗 |
[10:15] | I’ve been landlocked. In-house counsel | 我哪也没去 为人权基金会 |
[10:17] | for the Human Rights Foundation. | 做专职咨询 |
[10:18] | I haven’t seen the outside of a courtroom | 我几乎没出过法庭 |
[10:21] | except for two weeks vacation I took in Bali after The Farm. | 除了在离开”农场”后 去巴厘岛旅游了两周 |
[10:25] | Okay, not that I see why it matters, | 虽然我不知道这有什么用 |
[10:26] | but I’ve been all over the place the last year. | 不过去年我去过很多地方 |
[10:28] | Planning the U.S. Ambassador’s wedding in Hong Kong. | 在香港为美国大使筹备婚礼 |
[10:30] | I was in Maui with Reese and her family. | 在毛伊岛跟瑞茜和她家人待了一段时间 |
[10:32] | Jakarta for the Lunar New Year. Want me to keep going? | 去雅加达过了春节 还要我继续说吗 |
[10:35] | I mean, I’m a human passport. | 我哪儿都去过了 |
[10:37] | Oh, I had a layover in Brunei. | 我在文莱逗留了一阵子 |
[10:39] | I don’t know, it’s a possible connection. | 说不好这真有关系 |
[10:41] | I mean, I was in Phnom Penh in March. | 我三月份去过金边 |
[10:42] | Brunei, Jakarta, Singapore. | 文莱 雅加达 新加坡 |
[10:43] | They were all in the sphere of Indonesia. | 都在印尼范围内 |
[10:45] | Maybe that’s a starting point. | 也许可以从这点入手 |
[10:47] | Maybe we should stop listening to you. | 也许不该听你的了 |
[10:49] | – Give him a chance. – Why? | -听他一下吧 -有必要吗 |
[10:51] | I know Harry Doyle better than anyone here, | 我比你们都清楚哈里·道尔是什么样的人 |
[10:54] | and I know he’d manipulate a situation | 我知道他一旦有机会 |
[10:56] | to serve himself any chance he got. | 就会设法操控全局为自己谋取利益 |
[10:58] | If anyone’s a terrorist hiding amongst us, it’s him. | 如果有恐怖分子混于我们中 一定是他 |
[11:00] | What you’re all doing right now | 你们现在的所作所为 |
[11:01] | is giving him reason to kill you. | 就是在找理由让他杀了你们 |
[11:06] | I missed you, Alex. | 我很想你 艾丽克丝 |
[11:07] | Yeah, well, that makes one of us. | 我可不怎么想你 |
[11:09] | Still bitter over being kicked out? | 还在为被踢出”农场”生气吗 |
[11:11] | I wasn’t kicked out, Lydia. You threw me out. | 不是被踢 莉迪亚 你把我赶出去的 |
[11:13] | I don’t regret what I had to do. | 我不后悔自己的决定 |
[11:16] | Why would you? | 你当然不后悔了 |
[11:17] | With me gone, your prize pupil rose fast. | 没有我 你的得意门生就平步青云了 |
[11:19] | Ryan made his own choices. | 瑞恩自己做出了选择 |
[11:21] | My father, on the other hand, didn’t have a say, did he? | 然而我父亲 都没有发言权吧 |
[11:25] | I tried to apologize for that. | 我想道歉来着 |
[11:26] | Try it in person next time. | 最好下次能亲自去道歉 |
[11:28] | Federal prisons allow visitors once a month. | 联邦监狱每月允许一人探监 |
[11:33] | The decision to launch a drone strike in order to kill an HVI, | 发动无人机空袭”目标” |
[11:37] | or High Value Individual, is not one to be taken lightly. | 也就是”重要目标人物” 不能草率决定 |
[11:41] | Before a strike, CIA protocols dictate | 中情局规定必须满足七个标准 |
[11:44] | that seven criteria must be satisfied. | 才能发动袭击 |
[11:47] | To that end, each team will examine one of these criteria | 为此 每组审查一项标准 |
[11:50] | and decide if a drone strike should be authorized. | 决定是否授权空袭 |
[11:53] | All seven teams must agree | 七个组全部同意授权 |
[11:55] | in order for the strike to proceed. | 才能发动空袭 |
[11:57] | This case was active in 2011, | 本案发生于2011年 |
[11:59] | so let’s travel back in time | 所以让我们回到过去 |
[12:02] | to before the destruction of Aleppo. | 回到阿勒波被毁之前 |
[12:04] | First question, is there legal basis for the strike? | 问题一 本次袭击是否有法律依据 |
[12:09] | So, our HVI does not reside or operate in a NATO treaty country, | 本案的”目标”并不在北约国家居住或行动 |
[12:12] | and the target’s crimes include the execution of American journalists. | 其罪状包括杀害美国记者 |
[12:16] | This qualifies as legal basis. | 有法律依据 |
[12:19] | Is the target an imminent threat? | 目标是否构成直接威胁 |
[12:21] | I saw you this morning in the kitchen Skyping with your son. | 我今早看到你在厨房和儿子视频了 |
[12:25] | This must be hard for you. | 这对你来说很艰难吧 |
[12:27] | My parents are surgeons. | 我父母是外科医生 |
[12:29] | From them, I learned how to focus on the task in front of me | 我在他们身上学到了 上班时专心工作 |
[12:31] | so I can focus on home when I’m home. | 回家时才能专心陪伴孩子 |
[12:34] | Question three, will there be minimal non-combatant casualties? | 问题三 能否最大限度减少平民伤亡 |
[12:37] | So, Nasser’s pattern of life activity suggests | 从纳赛尔的生活方式来看 |
[12:40] | he’s rarely near civilians. | 他很少靠近平民 |
[12:41] | I think there’d be next to no casualties outside of our target. | 我认为除目标外 可以做到无人伤亡 |
[12:44] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[12:45] | So, I heard you still haven’t | 听说你还没有 |
[12:47] | given your statement to the media office. | 把声明交给公关部 |
[12:49] | Sorry, I haven’t gotten around to it. | 抱歉 我一直没抽出时间来 |
[12:50] | We need to give the press something, | 我们得给媒体一个说法 |
[12:52] | in case they ask where you are. | 以免他们问你在哪儿 |
[12:53] | You risk being exposed, and I’d hate to see you leave | 防止你被曝光 不得不离开这里 |
[12:55] | when you’re finally starting to come into your own here. | 毕竟你好不容易开始发挥你的价值了 |
[12:57] | Four, after communications with military forces in the area, | 问题四 与当军队沟通后 |
[13:00] | you must determine, | 你必须作出判断 |
[13:01] | is on the ground capture impossible? | 有无可能在地面抓获目标 |
[13:04] | That would be a big fat yes. | 当然不可能 |
[13:06] | His compound is too well protected. | 他所在的区域被保护得太好 |
[13:07] | It’s a, uh, a locked box. | 固若金汤 |
[13:10] | Not unlike my good friend Ryan here, huh? | 跟我的好朋友瑞恩”可不一样”呢 |
[13:13] | Now’s not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[13:14] | Oh, really? Not the time? | 是吗 不是时候吗 |
[13:15] | Should I get my calendar open? | 我该查看下日程表吗 |
[13:16] | Maybe I can find something a little more convenient for us both. | 找一个对我们俩都更合适的日子 |
[13:19] | Yeah, well, you of all people should understand the meaning of need to know, | 你应该最明白需知的意义 |
[13:21] | and you don’t need to know. | 而你不是需知的人 |
[13:23] | Not yet. | 暂时还不是 |
[13:25] | I’ll tell you what I can when I have the clearance to do so. | 我得到上级指示 就会告诉你了 |
[13:27] | Now lay off. | 别再烦我 |
[13:30] | Will weather permit the drone to deliver its payload? | 天气情况能让无人机顺利发射导弹吗 |
[13:33] | Clouds, rain, snow, they all can obscure | 云 雨和雪 |
[13:36] | our weapons-sighting systems and cause a misfire. | 都会遮挡武器瞄准系统 导致发射失败 |
[13:39] | The weather in Aleppo is optimal. | 阿勒波的天气状况良好 |
[13:41] | Average wind speeds are 4 miles per hour, | 平均风速每小时六公里 |
[13:42] | cloud cover 39%, 10 hours of daylight. | 云层覆盖百分之三十九 十小时日光 |
[13:45] | We can sign off. | 可以行动 |
[13:48] | My background research on Nasser’s a little thin. | 我没查到太多纳赛尔的背景资料 |
[13:50] | Nil, actually. | 其实是完全没查到 |
[13:52] | I couldn’t finish it because I was occupied all weekend. | 我没法完成 因为我一整周都很忙 |
[13:54] | Not a fan of cheating. | 我不喜欢作弊 |
[13:56] | Oh, she and I are both single. | 我和她都是单身 |
[13:58] | Promise there’s no cheating. | 保证没有劈腿[作弊] |
[14:00] | I’ll help you this time. | 这次我帮你 |
[14:02] | Next time you fall behind, it’s on you. | 下次再跟不上 那就怪你自己吧 |
[14:06] | Six — is there enough confidence | 六 你敢不敢确定 |
[14:08] | in the relevant government that they will not | 相关政府会不会或有没有能力 |
[14:10] | or cannot retaliate? | 进行反击呢 |
[14:13] | Intelligence indicates the Syrian government | 情报显示叙利亚政府 |
[14:14] | does not have the ability to retaliate | 在那个区域范围内 |
[14:16] | against U.S. backed forces in the area. | 没有能反击美国的武装力量 |
[14:19] | Good work, Sebastian. | 干得好 塞巴斯辰 |
[14:24] | Is a drone strike the only option? | 无人机空袭是否是唯一的选择 |
[14:27] | U.S. special operations forces are in the area, | 美国特种作战部队驻扎在此区域 |
[14:28] | but only in an advisory capacity. | 但只是以顾问的身份 |
[14:30] | We can’t get him. Drones can. | 我们抓不到他 但无人机可以 |
[14:32] | It’s our only option. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[14:34] | Very good. Thank you, team. | 非常好 谢谢你 队员 |
[14:41] | You know, I’d steer clear of the, uh, Artful Dodger if I were you. | 如果我是你 就会避开那个”狡猾鬼” |
[14:45] | I’m not trying to play peacekeeper or anything, | 我不是想要做和事佬 |
[14:47] | but there’s more to him than you know. | 但是你还不够了解他 |
[14:49] | Oh, I know. Trust me. | 我了解 相信我 |
[14:51] | What I mean is… the whole Artful Dodger thing, | 我的意思是 “狡猾鬼”那一套 |
[14:54] | it’s just his bluster. | 只是他装出来的 |
[14:55] | He’s had pain in his life — real pain, like everyone. | 他经历过真正的痛楚 跟所有人一样 |
[14:59] | Sure he didn’t just give you some story to play you? | 你确定他不是编故事骗你的吗 |
[15:02] | He’s the kind of guy that’d do that sort of thing. | 他是会干这种事的人 |
[15:04] | No one would lie about suicide. | 没人会拿自杀来骗人 |
[15:08] | Family member? | 是家庭成员吗 |
[15:10] | His boyfriend. | 他男朋友 |
[15:16] | You know that personal detail from Harry’s past | 我们不是一直在查哈里的过去 |
[15:18] | we’ve been looking for to create a cover story? | 想编造个背景故事吗 |
[15:20] | I just found it. | 我刚查到了 |
[15:26] | MI6 has done nothing but tell us Harry Doyle | 军情六处就只告诉我们 |
[15:29] | is an officer in their ranks. | 哈里·道尔是他们的执行官 |
[15:30] | I can’t even find proof that he exists beyond that. | 我甚至都不能证明他的存在 |
[15:33] | They have covered his tracks nice and good. | 他们把他的一切掩藏得太好了 |
[15:38] | Caleb? | 凯勒布 |
[15:39] | Did I tell you you could look at my phone? | 我说过你能看我的手机吗 |
[15:41] | I have a license to snoop. | 我的工作职责就是窥探 |
[15:42] | Oh, well, not without a warrant. | 没有搜查令 就不行 |
[15:44] | Is he here for the ceremony? | 他是来参加悼念会的吗 |
[15:47] | Oh, maybe that’s him. | 也许是他 |
[15:48] | 发送至谢尔比·怀特 我们有发过报价单给你吗 | |
[15:48] | It’s Ryan. He found something. | 是瑞恩 他查到料了 |
[15:50] | Finally something to work with. | 终于有料可以编故事了 |
[15:55] | You seem to have made a unanimous decision to strike. | 你们好像已经一致决定发动空袭 |
[15:58] | Well, I have no doubt | 我深信不疑 |
[16:00] | you all feel incredibly confident in your answers, but… | 你们全都对自己的结果感到非常自信 但是 |
[16:04] | what happens away from the desks? | 下班之后呢 |
[16:06] | You go home. | 你们回家 |
[16:07] | You turn on the news, | 打开电视看新闻 |
[16:08] | and you see what your report has wrought. | 看到你们提交报告制造出的后果 |
[16:11] | Why feel guilty if the target was guilty? | 如果目标有罪 怎么会感到内疚呢 |
[16:13] | Sometimes you make a mistake. | 有时你们会犯错 |
[16:15] | Sometimes the powers that be slant intel | 有时为了达成一个目的 |
[16:18] | to justify their intentions, but, you know, | 会故意给你这种情报 不过 |
[16:20] | you’re using the wrong tense. | 你用错了时态 |
[16:22] | Question should be, is the target guilty? | 你应该问 目标现在是否有罪 |
[16:26] | We never got Nasser in 2011. | 我们在2011年没抓到纳赛尔 |
[16:27] | He went underground. | 他隐藏起来了 |
[16:29] | And after the bombings in the Philippines last year, | 去年菲律宾爆炸事件后 |
[16:31] | we found him again, | 我们再次发现了他 |
[16:32] | so leaving immediately, | 所以现在立即出发 |
[16:35] | we’ll be going to the Drone Command Center at Langley, | 我们要前往位于兰利的无人机指挥中心 |
[16:37] | where you will be making the actual decision to strike. | 你们将在那里真正决定是否发动袭击 |
[16:41] | That is a live POV from the ball, | 那是MQ9A”夺命”号无人机 |
[16:44] | the onboard nose camera of the MQ-9A Reaper drone, | 机头前侧摄像头拍摄的实时视角 |
[16:48] | in flight and on its way to the target in Aleppo. | 可看到飞机正飞往阿勒波去寻找目标人物 |
[16:51] | This was launched from a classified partner air base in the region. | 画面由该地区的机密合作空军基地发送 |
[16:54] | The CIA techs you see are working in conjunction | 你们看到了 中情局的技术人员 |
[16:57] | with drone pilots out of Creech Air Force Base in Nevada | 正操控无人机飞离内华达的克里奇空军基地 |
[17:00] | to execute this strike. | 去执行本次空袭 |
[17:02] | Do we kill a man today or not? | 今天是否要杀死这个人 |
[17:05] | Red light or green light. | 行动还是不行动 |
[17:06] | You decide. | 由你们决定 |
[17:07] | The window to execute the strike closes in 22 minutes. | 22分后 你们就要决定是否要发动空袭 |
[17:11] | Now that you know that it’s not a drill, | 你们现在很清楚 这不是演习 |
[17:13] | re-evaluate the criteria and make the true call. | 请重新评估情况 做出真正的决定 |
[17:16] | Today, someone’s life is in your hands. | 今天 你们掌控着一个人的性命 |
[17:28] | How do you know what happened to me today? | 你怎么知道我今天的遭遇 |
[17:31] | Do you know where we’re going? | 知道我们这是去哪吗 |
[17:32] | I speak Swahili. | 我会说斯瓦希里语 |
[17:34] | I overheard the terrorists talking in ab– | 我偷听到恐怖分子在说… |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:53] | Put your head down. | 低头 |
[17:58] | Careful. Don’t move. | 小心 别动 |
[18:00] | So, Saint Sebastian thinks I’m a terrorist. | 大圣人塞巴斯辰认为我是恐怖分子啊 |
[18:03] | What proof have you got? | 你有什么证据 |
[18:04] | Did you or did you not spend your time at The Farm | 你在”农场”里时 |
[18:07] | as an undercover agent for a foreign power? | 是不是为外国政府做卧底呢 |
[18:09] | So what? Everyone knows that. | 那又怎样 大家都知道 |
[18:11] | It was sanctioned by the Director of the CIA. | 那是中情局局长批准的 |
[18:13] | Yeah, but you successfully kept it from all of us there with you. | 没错 但你那时成功瞒过了我们所有人 |
[18:17] | Good. That was the point. | 很好 这就是卧底的意义 |
[18:18] | No, the point is who knows what you’re successfully keeping from us now? | 不 意义在于谁知道你现在又瞒了我们什么 |
[18:21] | Who knows what anyone’s keeping from anyone? | 谁了解谁的秘密啊 |
[18:23] | You’re as much a suspect as I am. | 你和我一样可疑 |
[18:24] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是凶手 |
[18:26] | I’ve never killed anyone. | 我没有杀过任何人 |
[18:27] | No, you almost killed me once. | 不 你有一次差点杀了我 |
[18:28] | Who knows what you’ve done since then? | 谁知道你后来又干过什么 |
[18:29] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[18:30] | Hey, I’d back down if you don’t want the spotlight on you next. | 你不希望成为下一个众矢之的 就别插嘴 |
[18:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, he’s right. | 对 对 他说得对 |
[18:34] | Apart from me and him, you have whole areas of your life unaccounted for. | 除了我和他 你也有很多不能解释的疑点 |
[18:37] | Oh, they’re accounted for. Just maybe not accurately. | 也许可以解释 但未必真实 |
[18:40] | This coming from a man | 你花了十年 |
[18:41] | who spent a decade as a voluntary witness for murder. | 主动去看着人们被杀 还好意思说我 |
[18:45] | I record history, I don’t make it. | 我是记录历史 而非亲身参与 |
[18:47] | You think that clicking the shutter | 你觉得你拍下那些受害者 |
[18:48] | is any less of a crime than pulling the trigger? | 比开枪杀死他们的人强多少吗 |
[18:51] | You let people die in front of you, | 你任由别人在你眼前死去 |
[18:53] | and you did nothing to stop it. | 袖手旁观 |
[18:56] | Hey. You’re supposed to be trying to stop these terrorists. | 你们应该想办法阻止这些恐怖分子 |
[18:59] | Not tear each other apart. | 而不是互撕 |
[19:01] | She’s right. Whatever your issues with each other are, | 她说得对 不管你们有什么恩怨 |
[19:04] | they’re not helping us solve our problems now. | 这些都不能帮我们解决眼前的危机 |
[19:06] | And why should we listen to you? | 我们为什么要听你的 |
[19:08] | None of us even know who you are. | 这里都没人认识你 |
[19:10] | The only people who did have been taken out of here to who knows where. | 就你一个人被带出去过 谁知道去哪了 |
[19:12] | Why are you here, Sebastian? | 塞巴斯辰 你为什么来在这里 |
[19:14] | Everyone else has said why, but not you. | 每个人都交代过原因 但你没有 |
[19:23] | This has got to be tough on you. | 这对你来说会很艰难 |
[19:24] | Especially given the timing. | 尤其还有时间限制 |
[19:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:29] | Given my statement and everything. | 我提交了声明什么的 |
[19:31] | All right, you have 17 minutes. | 好了 你们有17分钟 |
[19:33] | Does the target live or die? | 目标人物的生死会如何呢 |
[19:41] | Hey, I think I found something to create a cover story. | 我找到些虚构背景故事的资料了 |
[19:44] | It’s from the Williamsburg Gazette. | 威廉斯堡公报上面的 |
[19:45] | Three years ago, | 三年前 |
[19:46] | there was an apparent suicide at Camp Peary. | 皮列训练营发生了一起自杀事件 |
[19:48] | They don’t say if it was an employee, recruit, or a soldier. | 他们没说是员工 学员 还是士兵 |
[19:51] | It doesn’t matter. We can use it. | 这无所谓 我们能用上 |
[19:59] | Caleb again. | 又是凯勒布 |
[20:06] | 致瑞恩·布斯 宠物领养 | |
[20:15] | Good timing. | 来得正好 |
[20:16] | I just got clearance to talk to you. | 上级允许我跟你讲明了 |
[20:18] | Where, here? | 在这里吗 |
[20:19] | As good a place as any. | 这里不错 |
[20:21] | Okay, well, I’m all ears. | 好 洗耳恭听[招风耳] |
[20:23] | Truly, and also. | 我也确实是 你说吧 |
[20:27] | What do you think happens when there’s a death at The Farm? | 你觉得”农场”出现死亡事件会怎样 |
[20:29] | I guess they plant the bodies at a social club | 他们会将尸体放在社交俱乐部 |
[20:32] | and get the recruits to play clean up. | 让学员们清理掉尸体[上集故事] |
[20:35] | The FBI investigates. | 联调局负责调查 |
[20:36] | We police the CIA. | 我们监督中情局 |
[20:38] | But sometimes the CIA doesn’t like that. | 但中情局有时不喜欢这样 |
[20:42] | Three years ago, a recruit killed himself. | 三年前 一个学员自杀了 |
[20:45] | The Bureau suspected foul play, but got shut out. | 联调局怀疑是谋杀 但被勒令禁止调查了 |
[20:48] | And that’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才过来 |
[20:51] | To find out what happened and get justice. | 为了找出真相 为死者讨回公道 |
[20:54] | Well, that’s good. | 不错 |
[20:56] | Justice, yeah. That’s important. | 讨回公道 这很重要 |
[20:59] | Good friend of mine killed himself a few years back, | 我的一个好朋友几年前自杀了 |
[21:02] | and that suicide haunts me to this very day, | 我至今走不出他自杀的阴影 |
[21:05] | so I feel sympathy for you and your quest for justice. | 所以我很同情你 理解你想要讨回公道 |
[21:10] | At least that’s how this was meant to go. | 至少你想达到这种效果吧 |
[21:13] | Right? That’s what you was hoping I’d say. | 你想要我这么说吧 |
[21:15] | If you’re gonna use my past to manipulate me, | 如果你想用这种往事来让我上当 |
[21:17] | make sure it’s not a story I made up to manipulate someone else. | 就要保证这不是我用来骗别人的故事 |
[21:20] | Strike two. | 还剩最后一次机会了 |
[21:22] | Try again, Ryan. | 继续吧 瑞恩 |
[21:25] | You miss the next one, and you’re out. | 下一次还瞎编 你们就完蛋了 |
[21:28] | Let’s go back inside, shall we? | 我们进去吧 |
[21:37] | 法律依据 天气状况良好 | |
[21:37] | Our answer stands. | 我们的结果不变 |
[21:38] | There’s no viable alternative to a strike, | 除了空袭 没有其他可行办法 |
[21:40] | so Owen’s getting a yes from our team. | 所以我们投赞同票 |
[21:43] | Yeah. We agree. | 是 我们同意 |
[21:45] | The Syrian government will not retaliate. | 叙利亚政府不会反击 |
[21:45] | 我们打算吃披萨 迪伦今天在学校怎么样 | |
[21:47] | Leigh, no phones, remember? | 利 不准看手机 记得吗 |
[21:49] | We support the strike. | 我们支持空袭 |
[21:50] | Well, you’re not gonna get a yes from my team. | 我们小组不同意 |
[21:52] | The target is not an imminent threat. | 目标人物还没构成直接威胁 |
[21:55] | He hasn’t been directly linked to anything | 自马尼拉去年的炸弹袭击后 |
[21:56] | since the bombing in Manila last year, | 就没有直接证据表明他参与了恐怖袭击 |
[21:58] | and even that evidence is shaky. | 而那次事件的证据也站不住脚 |
[22:00] | But he has been indirectly linked to many things. | 但他间接跟恐怖袭击有很多关联 |
[22:03] | I vetted the entire scenario, | 我评估了整个情况 |
[22:05] | and it will stand up to legal scrutiny. | 这经得起法律上的审查 |
[22:08] | – It’s a yes from us. – What about moral scrutiny? | -我们同意 -那道德审查呢 |
[22:10] | Can we really live with this? | 我们良心能安吗 |
[22:11] | Well, we could an hour ago. | 一个小时前不就能吗 |
[22:13] | All the relevant criteria still points to a yes. | 符合所有相关标准 应该实行空袭 |
[22:15] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[22:16] | But things have changed. This isn’t academic anymore. | 但状况改变了 这不是演习任务了 |
[22:19] | This is real. | 这是现实任务 |
[22:21] | We can’t afford to make a mistake. | 我们不容有失 |
[22:23] | I assume no one’s made a mistake before. | 那以前没人犯过错吧 |
[22:25] | Yeah. Seems open and shut to me. | 我觉得很容易决定 |
[22:27] | Owen said the powers that be sometimes slant intel | 欧文说有时为了达成一个目的 |
[22:29] | to justify their reasons. | 会故意给你这种情报 |
[22:31] | How do we know Nasser’s as guilty as we’ve been told? | 我们怎么知道纳赛尔有罪的情报是真的 |
[22:34] | We didn’t conduct this investigation. | 我们又没去调查 |
[22:36] | We have whatever the CIA’s given us on paper. | 我们只是听中情局的一面之词 |
[22:38] | We can’t be sure of anything. | 所以什么都不能确定 |
[22:40] | This paper tells a pretty dark tale, okay? | 中情局提供的资料表明他是恐怖分子 |
[22:43] | So, it’s a yes vote from my group, as well. | 所以我们组也同意空袭 |
[22:45] | We’re talking about a human life here. | 这可牵涉到一个人的性命啊 |
[22:47] | Yeah, of a dangerous man, a murderer. | 是 一个危险分子 杀人犯 |
[22:49] | Is this about Nasser, or our feelings on the death penalty? | 你这是说纳赛尔 还是关于死刑的看法啊 |
[22:53] | Because while I don’t believe in it, | 因为尽管我不认同死刑 |
[22:54] | that doesn’t matter in this scenario. | 但目前的情况 这不相关 |
[22:57] | I’m just saying we don’t have enough information. | 我就是觉得我们掌握的信息不够 |
[22:59] | Now that we’re actually talking about whether or not | 既然要决定是否杀死一个人 |
[23:01] | to kill someone, I have to agree with Alex. | 我同意艾丽克丝 |
[23:04] | Sure you do, Saint Sebastian. | 你当然会这样了 大圣人塞巴斯辰 |
[23:05] | This isn’t about faith. | 这无关信仰 |
[23:07] | I know it isn’t because I was raised Catholic | 我知道无关是因为我和你一样 |
[23:08] | just like you were, | 都在天主教家庭长大 |
[23:09] | and I believe God would want this man dead. | 我相信上帝会想要这个人死 |
[23:11] | You don’t speak for God. | 你没资格替上帝发声 |
[23:13] | You shouldn’t even have a voice in this conversation. | 你在这事上都不该有发言权 |
[23:14] | You didn’t do the work. | 那不是你该干的事 |
[23:15] | Okay. So, it’s a no from me, Sebastian, and Leigh. | 好 我 塞巴斯辰和利 三人反对 |
[23:19] | The strike isn’t gonna happen. We’re just not ready. | 不能空袭 还没准备好 |
[23:22] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[23:24] | You think drumming up no votes | 你觉得争取反对票 |
[23:25] | is gonna advance our mission here? | 有利于我们进行任务吗 |
[23:26] | The AIC recruits assassins. | “反情局”招募的是杀手 |
[23:28] | I’m going with my conscience, Ryan. | 我听从良心的选择 瑞恩 |
[23:31] | I know this is probably easier for you. | 这也许对你来是小事 |
[23:32] | You were a soldier. | 你当过兵 |
[23:33] | You think killing doesn’t weigh on me? | 你以为杀人 我会好受吗 |
[23:35] | Taking a life is never easy. | 杀人根本就不是小事 |
[23:38] | But this isn’t about morality. | 但现在重点不是道德问题 |
[23:39] | This is about duty. | 重点是任务 |
[23:41] | Look, I know you’re upset, okay? | 我知道你不高兴 |
[23:42] | I know that today is also not just about this scenario. | 今天也不仅只有这一件事困扰你 |
[23:46] | But try not to bring that into this. | 但别把情绪带到工作上 |
[23:48] | How can I not? | 我怎么能不带呢 |
[23:49] | Because it’s been a year. | 因为已经一年了 |
[23:51] | Because it’s our job and because saving that man | 因为这是我们的职责 因为救了那个人 |
[23:52] | won’t bring back Simon. | 西蒙也不会死而复生 |
[24:21] | The drives are in there. | 硬盘就在里面 |
[24:26] | Hand me the phone. I’ll input the code. | 把电话给我 我输入密码 |
[24:30] | Time to put an end to this. | 该结束这一切了 |
[24:36] | Is this how it’s always gonna be? | 以后都事这样吗 |
[24:37] | On pins and needles waiting for them to report back? | 坐如针毡 等他们回复吗 |
[24:41] | It reminds me of the agony of waiting | 这让我想起了以前当卧底 |
[24:42] | to swap out with Raina when we were undercover. | 我等着跟蕾娜互换身份时 也这么焦急 |
[24:46] | Do you miss working with her? | 你怀念跟她一起执行任务吗 |
[24:48] | We were so close. | 我们以前很亲密 |
[24:50] | We had, like, a sixth sense about each other. | 我们俩有心灵感应 |
[24:52] | But now I can’t even help her through the pain | 但我她今天却无法 |
[24:56] | she must be feeling today, | 抚慰她的伤痛 |
[24:59] | the anniversary of losing the man she deeply loved. | 一年前的今天 她失去了此生挚爱 |
[25:02] | Wait, are you not speaking? | 你们不联系吗 |
[25:05] | We do, but it’s not the same. | 联系 但不一样 |
[25:08] | I’m a reminder of all that pain. | 她看见我就会揭开旧伤 |
[25:10] | I know you’re hurting. | 我知道你很伤心 |
[25:12] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[25:14] | Is that why you’ve been avoiding Caleb today? | 所以你今天才躲着不见凯勒布吗 |
[25:16] | I called Miranda. | 我联系了米兰达 |
[25:18] | She told me you were invited to the ceremony. | 她说他们邀请你去悼念会 |
[25:20] | Claire Haas made sure of it herself, and you didn’t go. | 克莱尔·哈斯亲自邀请的 而你却没去 |
[25:24] | There’s a lot of reasons that I am avoiding Caleb. | 我躲着凯勒布有很多原因 |
[25:27] | They don’t have to do with Claire. | 跟克莱尔没关系 |
[25:29] | Do they have to do with Leon Velez? | 那跟里昂·瓦莱斯有关系吗 |
[25:31] | Because his cellphone number | 因为你将他的手机号 |
[25:33] | is saved under Caleb’s name in your phone. | 存在了凯勒布名下 |
[25:36] | I’m a snoop. | 我喜欢窥探 |
[25:37] | I told you. | 跟你说过了 |
[25:38] | I watched you key in your code, | 我看到了你的锁屏密码 |
[25:40] | and I looked at your phone when you went to the restroom. | 你去洗手间时 我看了你的手机 |
[25:48] | I have only four yes votes. | 目前只有四票同意 |
[25:49] | I need a consensus, and I need it now. | 你们得马上达成统一意见 |
[25:51] | Request permission to sparkle | 发现车辆中的目标后 |
[25:52] | once we get PID of the truck. | 请求闪光许可 |
[25:54] | 法律依据 无法实行地面抓捕 反击几率小 唯一选择 | |
[25:54] | I see the vehicle. | 我看见那辆车了 |
[25:56] | Permission to sparkle affirmative. | 允许闪光 |
[25:57] | We are live and ready. Are you? | 一切就绪 你们准备好了吗 |
[25:59] | We still have three minutes to decide. | 我们还有三分钟可以考虑 |
[26:01] | There’s no reason to cut it close. | 不用非卡在点上 |
[26:02] | Yes, there is. There’s a man’s life on the table. | 不 有必要 这牵涉到一个人的性命 |
[26:04] | There’s every reason. | 必须慎重考虑 |
[26:05] | Leigh, have you changed your mind? | 利 你改变主意了吗 |
[26:07] | I wish I could say yes, but I can’t. | 我也希望我能改 但我不能改 |
[26:09] | I prefer a clean conscience. | 我想要心安 |
[26:11] | Unless someone can give me incontrovertible evidence | 除非有人能拿出确凿的证据 |
[26:14] | that this man is a terrorist | 证明这个人是恐怖分子 |
[26:15] | instead of just conjecture and intuition, | 而非只靠推测和直觉 |
[26:18] | then I’m gonna have to keep with my no. | 否则 我就只能投反对票了 |
[26:19] | And if this man lives | 如果不杀了这个人 |
[26:21] | and brings more violence to his people, | 他以后会屠害你的同胞 |
[26:22] | to your doorstep, to your children, | 你的家人 你的孩子呢 |
[26:25] | Leigh, will you regret that? | 利 你会后悔吗 |
[26:32] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[26:34] | This isn’t about conscience. | 这无关良心 |
[26:36] | If the law’s on our side, I vote yes. | 如果有法律依据 我投同意票 |
[26:40] | Systems ready. | 系统就绪 |
[26:41] | Standing by for your go order. | 等候命令 |
[26:44] | Come on, Sebastian, what are you waiting for? | 怎么样 塞巴斯辰 你等什么呢 |
[26:45] | God to say it’s okay? | 上帝同意吗 |
[26:46] | If you were standing by that target right now, | 如果你此刻在目标人物附近 |
[26:49] | you’d be setting up a tripod instead of warning anyone. | 你不会警告别人危险 你会准备好相机 |
[26:51] | And you’d be sitting here using your religion | 而你靠自己的信仰做决定 |
[26:52] | to make a choice for you because you can’t make it yourself. | 因为你自己做不了决定 |
[26:55] | Much like I imagine you’ve done in other aspects of your life. | 你在生活中也做不了决定吧 |
[26:57] | Isn’t that right, Harry? | 是这样吧 哈里 |
[27:00] | It is one thing for you to make fun of me, | 你取笑我不要紧 |
[27:02] | but to bring other people into it as if it’s fact. | 但将这事到处宣扬 说得跟真的是的 |
[27:04] | Yeah, okay, well, that’s not what I said. | 好吧 我没那么说 |
[27:06] | No, once and for all, | 我最后一次讲明白了 |
[27:07] | Harry, I’m not gay. | 哈里 我不是同性恋 |
[27:10] | I never was, I never will be. | 以前不是 以后也不是 |
[27:12] | And just ’cause I’m the first man you met in your life | 就因为你人生第一次遇见我这样的男人 |
[27:13] | that didn’t drop on all fours after meeting you | 认识你之后 没拜倒在你的裤脚之下 |
[27:16] | doesn’t give you the right to assassinate my character. | 不代表你可以随便中伤我的人格 |
[27:19] | I vote yes. | 我同意空袭 |
[27:20] | The guy’s guilty. | 那个人有罪 |
[27:22] | 90 seconds to target. | 离袭击还有90秒 |
[27:23] | Alex, we all know what today is for you. | 艾丽克丝 我们都知道今天都是为了你 |
[27:27] | Anyone with access to the Internet knows. | 网上都是这件事 |
[27:30] | But don’t make this about what happened to your friends. | 但别带入个人感情 这跟你朋友无关 |
[27:34] | Make this about guaranteeing another day like that | 这是保证叙利亚人民 |
[27:37] | doesn’t happen to the people of Syria. | 不会遭受同样的恐怖袭击 |
[27:41] | Do the right thing, like you did a year ago today. | 做出正确的选择 如你一年前的今天那样 |
[27:47] | Of course you’d have a hard time | 要你在今天做这种决定 |
[27:48] | making a choice like this today. | 当然很虐心了 |
[27:50] | Another life taken a year to the day? | 一年后的今天又要有人丧生了 |
[27:52] | Look, Alex…maybe you should recuse yourself. | 艾丽克丝 也许你不该参与这次任务 |
[27:56] | Owen would understand. | 欧文会理解的 |
[27:57] | I just don’t want to say yes without all the information. | 我只是想了解全部情报 才同意空袭 |
[27:59] | Well, you never have all the information. | 我们永远都无法掌握全部情报 |
[28:01] | There’s no way to. | 不可能的 |
[28:02] | You have to go on instinct. | 你得相信自己的直觉 |
[28:03] | I have that. | 我有直觉 |
[28:04] | I just don’t have it here. | 我就是在这事上不确定 |
[28:06] | It has to be unanimous, doesn’t it? | 必须要做出一致决定 是吧 |
[28:08] | If you’re not feeling it, then I’m not, either. | 如果你不同意 我也不同意 |
[28:11] | Look, unlike the rest of them, we’re actual agents, aren’t we? | 跟其他人不一样 我们是真正的探员吧 |
[28:13] | Well, I’m an officer. | 我是个执行官 |
[28:15] | But the point is if a fellow officer said to me | 但重点是 如果一个执行官同事跟我说 |
[28:16] | she felt her instincts were saying this was the wrong call, | 她的直觉认为这不是正确的选择 |
[28:20] | I would trust her on that. | 我就会相信她 |
[28:22] | – Okay. – What? | -好 -什么 |
[28:24] | I change my vote, too. | 我也改变意见了 |
[28:26] | Don’t do it for me. | 别为了我这么做 |
[28:27] | This is what we do. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[28:28] | We get information, we weigh the options, | 收集信息 权衡选择 |
[28:31] | we talk about it, and decide. | 商议后 作出决定 |
[28:32] | We’re not lone gunmen. We’re a team. | 我们不是单打独斗 我们是个团队 |
[28:34] | And I’m on your side. | 我站在你这边 |
[28:35] | Yeah. So am I. | 对 我也是 |
[28:40] | It’s a no. | 反对票 |
[28:41] | 10 seconds until target is in range. | 目标人物十秒后进入袭击范围 |
[28:42] | So, that’s it? What happens now? Is it over? | 这就完了吗 现在怎么办 结束了吗 |
[28:45] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[28:48] | Do it. | 确认吧 |
[28:49] | Yes, sir. Reaper, you are free to engage. | 是 长官 “夺命”号 请发动空袭 |
[28:53] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[29:03] | Confirmed. Target is neutralized. | 确认 目标人物已被消灭 |
[29:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:20] | These need to be destroyed. | 要把这些硬盘销毁掉 |
[29:21] | No, we have more leverage if we hold on to them. | 不 留着这些 对我们大有用处 |
[29:23] | We can use them to negotiate for the other hostages. | 我们可以用这些来跟他们交换人质 |
[29:26] | No, we can’t. | 不 不行 |
[29:27] | These are too valuable. | 这些硬盘价值太高了 |
[29:28] | They have to be destroyed. | 必须销毁 |
[29:32] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[29:35] | What is it?! | 是什么 |
[29:36] | That’s a remote control for the collars. | 我项圈的遥控器 |
[29:38] | I stole it off the terrorist I killed. | 我杀了那个恐怖分子 从他身上拿的 |
[29:40] | I had to convince you I was a victim. | 我得让你相信我是受害者 |
[29:44] | You can put the gun down now. | 你把枪放下吧 |
[29:46] | You only have one round left. | 你只有一发子弹了 |
[29:47] | Are you really going to risk it? | 你真要冒这个险吗 |
[29:54] | Yeah, Sebastian, we all told the truth. | 是 塞巴斯辰 我们都说了实话 |
[29:56] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[29:58] | I don’t want to give them anything they can use against me. | 我不想向他们透露任何对我不利的事情 |
[30:01] | You could be one. | 你可能是恐怖分子 |
[30:02] | Anyone could be. | 大家都可能是 |
[30:03] | What are you hiding, Sebastian? | 你在隐瞒什么 塞巴斯辰 |
[30:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:06] | No? Then why are you here, huh? | 没有吗 那你来这里干什么 |
[30:08] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[30:09] | I’m here with my wife, okay? | 我跟我妻子一起来的 |
[30:14] | I’m her guest. | 她邀请我来的 |
[30:16] | You’re here with your wife? | 你跟你妻子一起来的 |
[30:17] | Why was that such a big deal to say? | 这有什么好隐瞒的 |
[30:19] | I guess it wasn’t. | 没有吧 |
[30:21] | We need to keep looking for the connection. | 我们得寻找这之间的关联性 |
[30:23] | Harry in Phnom Penh, Dayana in Brunei, | 哈里在金边 戴安娜在文莱 |
[30:25] | me in Surabaya, but we’re not getting any closer. | 我在苏腊巴亚 但这都八竿子打不着啊 |
[30:28] | You said Jakarta. | 你说的是雅加达 |
[30:29] | Right. | 对 |
[30:31] | Jakarta, but I connected through Surabaya. | 雅加达 但去那里时经过苏腊巴亚了 |
[30:33] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[30:34] | Oh, my God, no! | 天呐 不 |
[30:36] | Where are you taking me?! | 你们带我去哪儿 |
[30:38] | No! Harry! | 不 哈里 |
[30:39] | Dayana! | 戴安娜 |
[31:07] | So, that’s why you were late this morning. | 所以你今早才迟到了 |
[31:09] | That’s what you’ve been doing the whole week. | 你一整周都这样吧 |
[31:11] | Sleeping with the man who could get you fired. | 跟一个可能会害你丢饭碗的男人上床 |
[31:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:15] | Why compromise the entire mission for sex? | 为什么就为了跟男人上床而破坏整个任务啊 |
[31:18] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[31:20] | I don’t. | 我确实不懂 |
[31:21] | He doesn’t know me, Nimah. | 他不认识我 妮尔麦 |
[31:23] | He thinks that my parents are still alive, | 他以为我父母还活着 |
[31:25] | that I have a sister I’m close to, | 我跟我姐很亲 |
[31:28] | an ex that I stayed friends with, | 我跟前男友还是朋友 |
[31:29] | a simple job in a small town | 我在小城市里有份简单的工作 |
[31:32] | where no one died and I didn’t make terrible decisions | 工作中不会死人 我也没做什么错误决定 |
[31:35] | that I’m gonna have to live with forever. | 因此而一辈子良心难安 |
[31:37] | When you and your sister played each other, | 你跟你妹妹互换身份时 |
[31:39] | you got to escape. | 你们得以喘息 |
[31:42] | I have never been able to escape anything. | 我从没得到这样喘息的机会 |
[31:44] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[31:52] | How close did you get? | 你们俩发展到什么程度了 |
[31:53] | – Does he trust you? – I don’t know. | -他信任你吗 -不知道 |
[31:55] | I mean, we don’t talk that much, but I think so. | 我们很少交谈 但应该信任吧 |
[31:59] | Did he give you his real name, where he lives, where he’s been? | 他说了他的真名 住哪儿 去过哪儿吗 |
[32:03] | Yes, he did. | 说了 |
[32:05] | Maybe you can get somewhere with him. | 也许你可以从他那里套取信息 |
[32:08] | What if I talked to Miranda about you going undercover? | 我让米兰达安排你去卧底如何 |
[32:12] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[32:14] | You might just be the break we’ve been waiting for in our case. | 你也许会成为我们一直等待的突破口 |
[32:18] | Being an operative means living with pain you cause. | 作为一名特工 你们要承受自己造成的伤痛 |
[32:23] | I don’t mean hurting someone’s feelings. | 我不是说伤害别人的感情 |
[32:25] | I mean taking a life. | 而是杀人 |
[32:28] | Betraying a friend. | 背叛朋友 |
[32:29] | Breaking a heart. | 让人心碎 |
[32:31] | Pain doesn’t know right and wrong. | 无论初衷是否正义 |
[32:33] | It lives with you regardless. | 造成的痛苦都会一直相随 |
[32:35] | I know you had doubts today. I know you faltered. | 我知道你们今天有疑虑 你们犹豫了 |
[32:38] | But I want you all to know | 但我想告诉大家 |
[32:39] | the target that was killed was guilty. | 被杀的目标人物有罪 |
[32:42] | There was no doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[32:43] | Then why tell us you weren’t sure? | 那为什么说你不确定 |
[32:45] | It’s easy to live with a righteous kill. | 以正义之名杀人很容易 |
[32:47] | But making that same decision with uncertainty | 但在不确定的情况下杀人 |
[32:50] | is what makes you worthy of the CIA. | 你们才有资格成为中情局特工 |
[32:57] | We killed a man today. | 我们今天杀了一个人 |
[32:58] | Yeah, a man who deserved it. | 是 那个人罪有应得 |
[33:00] | That was this time. But next time? | 这次是 但下次呢 |
[33:02] | I’ve had to do worse. | 我曾被逼着做过更残忍的事 |
[33:05] | So will you if you stay here. | 如果你留在这里 以后也会这样 |
[33:09] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[33:11] | Haven’t you noticed? | 难道你没注意到吗 |
[33:13] | The lessons are getting harder, not easier. | 这里的训练越来越艰难了 |
[33:15] | And you’re okay with that? | 你可以接受吗 |
[33:17] | With what the CIA’s doing here? | 你认同中情局的训练方式吗 |
[33:19] | Training people to kill and just be okay with it. | 训练学员杀人还能摸着良心说没事吗 |
[33:22] | I like reading my kids bedtime stories | 我喜欢给孩子讲故事 |
[33:24] | about princesses fighting monsters | 讲公主怎么打小怪兽 |
[33:26] | and saving their kingdoms. | 拯救自己的王国 |
[33:29] | I don’t want to be that monster. | 我不想成为那样的怪兽 |
[33:31] | You’re not. | 你不是怪兽 |
[33:33] | You’re the princess that fights them. | 你是打怪兽的公主 |
[33:35] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:36] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[33:47] | Peace offering? | 和解礼物 |
[33:58] | It’s good whisky. | 这酒不错啊 |
[33:59] | Yeah? Penderyn. | 不错吧 英国威士忌 |
[34:01] | It’s about the only nice thing to come out of Wales. | 威尔士也就能出这样的好酒了 |
[34:04] | Look. | 听着 |
[34:06] | You and Alex today, I totally respect that. | 我很敬佩你跟艾丽克丝今天的所为 |
[34:10] | You don’t see passion and purpose in most people these days, | 如今有追求和使命感的人不多了 |
[34:12] | and what I said to Alex is true. | 我跟艾丽克丝说的话是真的 |
[34:14] | As officers, we may not always have all the facts, | 作为执行官 你不可能总是掌握所有信息 |
[34:17] | but we do always have intuition. | 但我们有直觉 |
[34:20] | When you do it enough, | 如果这种事做多了 |
[34:21] | you can channel all of your pain into it. | 就能将所有伤痛转化为直觉了 |
[34:25] | A mistake today stops you making it tomorrow. | 吃一堑 长一智 |
[34:28] | And… death teaches you the weight of that mistake. | 而死亡会让你知道错误的代价有多大 |
[34:36] | Look, Ryan… | 瑞恩 |
[34:40] | whatever you and Alex are into here, | 不管你和艾丽克丝在进行什么任务 |
[34:41] | I’m not gonna stand in your way. | 我不会妨碍你们 |
[34:43] | Okay? Just consider that professional courtesy | 就当是同行间的相互照应吧 |
[34:46] | from one undercover agent to another. | 毕竟我们都是卧底特工 |
[34:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:51] | Well, when I said I wouldn’t stand in your way, | 但我说我不会妨碍你们 |
[34:53] | I didn’t mean I wouldn’t find out. | 不过我还是会查清楚的 |
[34:54] | I do outclass you, so my people are going straight to your boss, | 我职权比你高 我的人会直接找你上司 |
[34:58] | but on the flip side, | 但另一方面 |
[34:59] | at least you won’t be responsible for telling me. | 至少不用你来跟我说了 |
[35:03] | Alex must be feeling particularly down after today. | 今天艾丽克丝的心情肯定非常低落 |
[35:07] | She should be with someone she loves. | 她该跟自己爱的人待在一起 |
[35:09] | And what makes you think she loves me? | 你怎么会觉得她爱我呢 |
[35:13] | Go on. | 继续装 |
[35:15] | I’ll cover for you. | 我会替你打掩护 |
[35:23] | You’re one of them. | 你跟恐怖分子是一伙儿的 |
[35:24] | I knew you wouldn’t believe me if I tried to explain. | 我就知道即使我解释 你也不会信 |
[35:27] | I’m CIA. | 我是中情局特工 |
[35:29] | I have a duty to secure these hard drives | 我有职责保管好这些硬盘 |
[35:31] | instead of destroying them. | 而不是将其销毁 |
[35:33] | It’s a matter of national security. | 这关乎到国家安全问题 |
[35:36] | I’m so glad I didn’t become who you are. | 我很高兴我没变成你 |
[35:39] | But the next time I see you, I will kill you. | 但我下次见到你 一定会杀了你 |
[35:42] | You won’t see me again. | 你没机会再见到我了 |
[35:51] | Goodbye, Alex. | 再见 艾丽克丝 |
[36:01] | They weren’t CIA aliases. | 那些不是中情局用的化名 |
[36:04] | I’m sorry, but at least now you know. | 抱歉 但至少你现在知道了 |
[36:09] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[36:10] | You found those aliases in the database. | 你查到了那些化名 |
[36:13] | You know who they belong to, yet you’re keeping them from me. | 你知道都代表谁 但就是不告诉我 |
[36:17] | I’ve given these people my life. | 我为这些人献出了一生 |
[36:20] | I’ve spent 15 years making them the perfect soldiers they asked for, | 我花了十五年为局里培养最厉害的士兵 |
[36:23] | and I do it because this is the closest I can get to what I want, | 而我却只能通过这种方式体验当特工的感觉 |
[36:26] | to what I lost. | 因为我被撤下来了 |
[36:27] | So if you know right now that what I’ve been doing here | 所以如果你知道我被迫当教官 |
[36:29] | is a carefully curated falsehood, I’d appre– | 是被人精心陷害的 那就… |
[36:31] | You need to drop this! | 你不能再查了 |
[36:32] | For your own good. | 为了你自己好 |
[36:34] | I don’t need protecting. | 我不需要保护 |
[36:35] | I need answers. | 我需要真相 |
[36:36] | And if it happened another way, I want justice. | 如果真是那样 我要讨回公道 |
[36:38] | You think just because you teach everyone what to do | 你以为就因为你训练特工 |
[36:41] | you’d survive a day out there? | 你就能出外勤了吗 |
[36:44] | What’s your cover? | 你的假身份是什么 |
[36:47] | A tenured professor? | 终身执教的教授 |
[36:48] | A widowed judge? | 丧妻的法官 |
[36:49] | Where’s that going to get you in Bangladesh, | 在孟加拉国 埃及 叙利亚 |
[36:52] | in Egypt, in Syria? | 这些身份没用处 |
[36:53] | No matter what information I give you, | 不管我告诉你什么信息 |
[36:55] | the answer will be the same. | 结果都还是一样 |
[36:57] | Your field career is over, | 你的外勤生涯终结了 |
[37:00] | and everyone at the CIA knows it but you. | 除了你 中情局上下都知道 |
[37:03] | All this time away from the field, | 不出外勤以后 |
[37:06] | I thought you’d have learned perspective. | 我以为你学会转换思维了 |
[37:10] | And I’m right here in front of you, | 我就在你眼前 |
[37:13] | and all you can focus on are the dreams that didn’t come true. | 而你就只在乎你没完成的梦想 |
[37:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:34] | I was so focused on today’s scenario | 我今天太专心测试的任务了 |
[37:36] | that I lost sight of how much you were going through. | 而忽略了你经历的伤痛 |
[37:39] | And that focus was my way of not feeling the pain of last year. | 我不想忆起去年的痛 所以转移到了任务上 |
[37:47] | Maybe I need to forget. | 也许我需要忘记 |
[37:50] | Move past it. | 需要放下 |
[37:53] | It’s not going away. | 伤痛不会烟消云散 |
[37:56] | And we need to honor that, | 我们要以此为荣 |
[37:58] | honor him. | 以他为荣 |
[38:04] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:13] | What is this ceremony called? | 这个掉年会叫什么 |
[38:15] | An unveiling. | “揭幕” |
[38:17] | A year to the day of death in the Jewish faith, | 那个犹太教徒的一年亡祭 |
[38:19] | the tombstone is inscribed. | 墓碑上刻了 |
[38:22] | And what are those? | 那些是什么 |
[38:24] | It’s tradition to place a rock on a headstone. | 在墓碑上放石头是传统 |
[38:27] | It’s a symbol of the lasting presence of the deceased’s life and memory. | 那是逝者永存 永远活在我们心中的象征 |
[38:32] | Tradition also states that those closest | 传统还包括 |
[38:35] | should recite the Mourner’s Kaddish. | 亲近之人为其唱犹太祷歌 |
[38:38] | But we don’t have 10 people for a minyan. | 但我们不到十人 不能祈祷 |
[38:40] | I won’t tell if you don’t. | 你不说 我就不说 |
[38:42] | Can you do it? | 你能祈祷吗 |
[40:12] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯辰 |
[40:14] | The story I told you, it wasn’t a story, okay? | 我跟你说的事 不是胡编的 |
[40:19] | I only told Ryan that because, well, it’s none of his business. | 我那样跟瑞恩说是因为不关他的事 |
[40:24] | I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. | 我很抱歉让你难堪了 |
[40:26] | I wouldn’t want to do that to anyone, ever. | 我是无心的 我不会那样对别人 |
[40:31] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[40:44] | Leigh. | 利 |
[40:44] | – Leigh, are you okay? – What happened? | -利 你没事吧 -发什么什么事了 |
[40:47] | They just asked me questions about where I’ve been for the last year. | 他们就是问我去年都去过哪里 |
[40:50] | I told them I was only in Surabaya my way to Jakarta. | 我说我只是去雅加达时经过了苏腊巴亚 |
[40:53] | I don’t know why they cared. | 我不知道他们为什么想知道 |
[40:56] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[40:59] | – No, no, no, no, no! – Oh, my God. | -不不不 -天呐 |
[41:00] | Leigh. | 利 |
[41:12] | Raina, I was in Surabaya. I don’t want to die. | 蕾娜 我也去过苏腊巴亚 我不想死 |
[41:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:16] | I promise to stay with you. | 我答应会陪着你 |
[41:19] | Where are you taking us? | 你带我们去哪里 |
[41:21] | Harry! Help me! | 哈里 救我 |
[41:23] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[41:24] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[41:25] | I’m with you. I’m with you. | 我在这儿 我陪着你 |
[41:34] | No, no! | 不不 |
[41:55] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[41:57] | Dayana may be one of them. | 戴安娜也许跟他们一伙儿 |
[41:59] | Thank you. Your plan worked. | 谢谢你 你的计划成功了 |