时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | After what I just found, | 鉴于我刚才的发现 |
[00:03] | your help will be invaluable. | 你刚才帮了我大忙了 |
[00:05] | So if you know right now that what I’ve been doing here | 所以如果你知道我被迫当教官 |
[00:07] | is a carefully curated falsehood, I’d appre– | 是被人精心陷害的 那就… |
[00:08] | You need to drop this! For your own good. | 你不能再查了 为了你自己好 |
[00:11] | Your friend who died — what was his name? | 你过世的朋友 他叫什么名字 |
[00:12] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[00:16] | An operations meeting, and we’re on the outside? | 任务安排会面 却把我们排除在外 |
[00:17] | Don’t read too much into it. | 别想太多 |
[00:19] | You’ve been selected. | 你被选中了 |
[00:20] | Take this phone. Tell no one. | 拿着这部手机 此事保密 |
[00:22] | There’s an emergency NYPD bunker underneath this block. | 纽约警方的应急掩体在这边的楼群地下 |
[00:25] | Your plan worked. Thank you, Nimah. | 你的计划成功了 谢谢你 妮尔麦 |
[00:27] | I just want to make sure nothing’s changed. | 我就是想确定下一切都没变 |
[00:29] | We’re still us. | 我们感情不变 |
[00:30] | I’ll give you the drives! Her name is Lydia Hall. | 我告诉你们 她叫莉迪亚·霍尔 |
[00:31] | She has her cellphone. | 她拿着电话 |
[00:32] | If you turn off the jamming signal you can trace her. | 如果你关掉信号干扰器 就能追踪到她 |
[00:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:36] | It’s called a rescue mission, love. | 我们来英雄救美了 亲爱的 |
[00:40] | 纽约 金融区 危机事件区域 | |
[00:41] | I think we lost them. | 我们应该甩掉他们了 |
[00:43] | Did you recognize anyone? | 你有认出什么人吗 |
[00:45] | No. | 没有 |
[00:46] | So we’re safe here? | 我们在这里安全吗 |
[00:47] | Uh, we aren’t safe anywhere. | 我们在哪里都不安全 |
[00:48] | She’s still bleeding bad. We need to do something fast. | 她失血严重 我们得快点止血 |
[00:50] | This should do for now. | 这应该能暂时止住 |
[00:51] | You take the arm. | 你处理胳膊 |
[00:52] | You take the leg. | 你处理腿 |
[00:54] | All right, Dayana. | 好了 戴安娜 |
[00:56] | This is not right. | 这是不对的 |
[00:58] | This is not how you tell me | 你不能就这么告诉我 |
[00:59] | that you’re dropping a four-star general on me. | 你要空降一个四星上将来我这里 |
[01:02] | How about I tell you face to face? | 我当面告诉你怎么样 |
[01:06] | General Richards. | 理查兹上将 |
[01:07] | Deputy Director Shaw. | 肖副局长 |
[01:09] | So what brings the head of the U.S. Northern Command to the FBI? | 北美司令部总司令怎么驾临联调局来了 |
[01:12] | What brings the FBI to need the U.S. Northern Command? | 联调局什么时候需要北美司令部帮助了 |
[01:19] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s Alex. | -哪位 -是我 艾丽克丝 |
[01:21] | I got the cellphones turned on. | 我让手机信号恢复了 |
[01:22] | Did you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[01:23] | Yes, but the phones were only on for a minute. | 看到了 但只有一分钟信号 |
[01:25] | Most were in the building with the hostages, | 大多都在人质所在的楼里 |
[01:27] | but there’s one signal coming from 28 Liberty. | 但有一个信号来自”自由而发”大楼 |
[01:30] | Even after the phones shut off again, | 甚至在其他手机没信号后 |
[01:32] | it stayed on. | 它仍开着 |
[01:33] | Our working theory is that | 我们的推论是 |
[01:34] | it’s some sort of receiver for their biological weapon, | 那是生物武器的某种接收器 |
[01:37] | something that allows the terrorists to activate it remotely. | 恐怖分子能用它远程启动生物武器 |
[01:40] | So, if someone on the inside disables the weapon, | 所以如果内部有人毁掉武器 |
[01:42] | then the FBI can move in. | 联调局就能突进这里 |
[01:44] | Exactly. If you could disable the weapon — | 正是 如果你们能毁掉武器 |
[01:46] | You could have some leverage. | 你们就有了优势 |
[01:49] | Okay, we’ll do it. | 好 我们去做 |
[01:51] | Wait, “We”? | 等等 “我们” |
[01:52] | You have people with you? | 你旁边有别人 |
[01:54] | People you trust? | 你信任的人吗 |
[02:00] | Well, I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想 |
[02:01] | but I’ve been waiting all week for this. | 但我整周都在盼这一刻 |
[02:11] | I think it’s mine. | 应该是我的 |
[02:19] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[02:20] | Delivery. | “快递” |
[02:21] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[02:23] | I will be. | 很快就是了 |
[02:28] | Alex, you’re here. | 艾丽克丝 你来了 |
[02:29] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[02:30] | And it’s clearly not part of the plan. | 显然不在计划之内 |
[02:32] | Why are we having separate meetings | 为什么我们现在要 |
[02:34] | with our handlers now, Nimah? | 各自和联络人会面呢 妮尔麦 |
[02:35] | And where’s Shelby? I’ve barely heard from her. | 谢尔比在哪儿 她最近都不怎么联系我 |
[02:38] | The mission’s evolving, and it’s not my place to say anymore. | 任务进到下一阶段了 我无权透露更多 |
[02:42] | As far as Shelby’s concerned, I’m sure you’ll connect. | 就谢尔比而言 我相信你们会联系的 |
[02:45] | – But now I need… – You need me to go. | -但现在我需要… -需要我离开 |
[02:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:55] | Multiple tours in Afghanistan and harrowing years at the FBI, | 多次派驻阿富汗 在联调局几年悲惨 |
[02:59] | yet you still flee conflict when it comes to Alex. | 可一遇上艾丽克丝 你还是逃避冲突 |
[03:03] | Do we really have to keep this from her? | 我们真有必要隐瞒她吗 |
[03:04] | Until you’re told otherwise, | 在有其他指令前 |
[03:05] | your recruitment by the AIC must stay between us. | 你被”反情局”招募这事 只能你知我知 |
[03:11] | Anything new on that brick of yours? | 你拿到的手机有什么情况吗 |
[03:14] | Not since I woke up next to it. | 自上次醒来见到后就没动静 |
[03:18] | Maybe I failed some test without knowing. | 或许我无意中没通过什么考验 |
[03:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:22] | They will contact you. | 他们会联系你 |
[03:24] | And when they do, | 等到那时 |
[03:25] | you must do exactly what they ask you. | 你必须照他们说的做 |
[03:27] | It’s the only way to rise up | 只有这样才能打入进去 |
[03:29] | and find out who’s at the heart of it all. | 查出谁是其核心 |
[03:31] | You can’t be the only one who’s been chosen. | 不可能只有你被选中 |
[03:34] | Well, Sebastian’s near the top of my list. | 塞巴斯辰是我的首要怀疑对象 |
[03:37] | Something changed in him | 自上周拷打一事后 |
[03:38] | ever since the torture scenario last week. | 他就发生了变化 |
[03:40] | He seems haunted. | 他似乎因此备受折磨 |
[03:43] | 5:59 on the dot | 5点59分准时回来 |
[03:46] | every night this week. | 这周每晚如此 |
[03:49] | Sebastian, if you’re gonna sleep in Leigh’s old room, | 塞巴斯辰 如果你要在利原来的房间睡 |
[03:52] | why don’t you just move down there? | 为何不直接搬过去 |
[03:56] | What about Dayana Mampasi? | 戴安娜·蒙帕斯呢 |
[03:58] | The front runner. | 也在前列 |
[04:00] | Torture brought out a darkness inside her. | 拷打训练带出了她内心深处的黑暗 |
[04:02] | And it’s only a matter of time before that darkness comes back. | 她的黑暗面迟早会重现 |
[04:05] | And if I’ve seen it, Owen Hall has, as well. | 如果我猜得没错 欧文·霍尔也是 |
[04:09] | You haven’t asked about Leon. | 你还没问起里昂 |
[04:10] | I have my own intel on him. | 关于他 我有自己的情报来源 |
[04:14] | Are you gonna see your family for Thanksgiving? | 你感恩节会回家团圆吗 |
[04:16] | I’m not sure. | 还不确定 |
[04:19] | I thought you were close with them. | 我还以为你和家人感情很好 |
[04:22] | That doesn’t mean I want to see them. | 那不代表我想见到他们 |
[04:24] | Every Thanksgiving, it is the exact same thing. | 每年的感恩节总是一成不变 |
[04:27] | Two hugs, two bourbons, | 两个拥抱 两杯波旁酒 |
[04:28] | and a two-hour tirade on the state of America. | 加上两小时的长篇政治演说 |
[04:31] | Everyone disagrees with their parents. | 每个儿女都和自己父母意见不合 |
[04:33] | It’s a little bit more than that with us. | 我们家的情况比较严重 |
[04:35] | My father’s a judge. | 我父亲是个法官 |
[04:37] | He’s textbook law and order. | 标准的法律和秩序那一套 |
[04:38] | Last year, he called me an extremist | 去年 他说我是极端分子 |
[04:41] | just because I told him I was a member of the NRA. | 因为我告诉他我是全美步枪协会的会员 |
[04:43] | I’m sorry, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong | 很抱歉 但我真不知道 |
[04:45] | with being a patriot. | 爱国有什么错 |
[04:46] | All Americans should have the right to defend themselves. | 所有美国人都应享有自我防卫的权利 |
[04:49] | So you have a gun? | 所以你有枪吗 |
[04:51] | You don’t? | 你没有吗 |
[04:58] | What about London spy? | 伦敦来的间谍呢 |
[05:00] | Hall knows that he’s here for MI6. | 霍尔知道他是军情六处派来的 |
[05:02] | It’s unlikely. | 所以不太可能 |
[05:04] | He wouldn’t want to risk a foreign government finding out about him. | 他不会冒险让外国政府发现他的事 |
[05:06] | Okay, so in the pursuit of the AIC, | 所以在调查”反情局”过程中 |
[05:09] | you burgled your way into Owen’s home, | 你潜入欧文家 |
[05:11] | you found burner phones and an air-gapped laptop, | 找到一次性手机和一部网闸电脑 |
[05:13] | and you think that means | 你认为这就表示 |
[05:14] | he’s an insurrectionist of the highest order? | 他是造反计划的最高指挥 |
[05:18] | This is a real organization. | 这是个真实的组织 |
[05:20] | I can’t tell you how I know, | 我无法告诉你我从何而知 |
[05:21] | but you need to start trusting me | 但你得开始信任我 |
[05:23] | the way I’m trusting you. | 如同我信任你一般 |
[05:24] | Okay, and Ryan? | 好吧 那瑞恩呢 |
[05:26] | Do I need to trust him, too? Because he’s not here. | 我也得信任他吗 他人都不在 |
[05:28] | What about you, Harry Doyle? | 说说你吧 哈里·道尔 |
[05:30] | Where’s your partner? | 你的搭档在哪 |
[05:32] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[05:33] | MI6 does not do partners, | 军情六处不搞搭档这一套 |
[05:35] | and I prefer it that way. | 正合我意 |
[05:36] | It allows me to focus more. | 这能让我更专注 |
[05:38] | Now, come on, let’s just focus back on you now. | 好了 我们回归正题吧 |
[05:40] | Let’s talk about those phones. | 咱们来聊聊那些手机的事 |
[05:41] | Why don’t you just ask the advice of your handler, | 你为什么不直接寻求你联络人的意见 |
[05:44] | Shelby Wyatt? | 谢尔比·怀特 |
[05:45] | I haven’t heard from Shelby Wyatt for a while. | 我好一阵子没有谢尔比·怀特的消息了 |
[05:48] | Are they freezing you out? | 他们把你排除在外了吗 |
[05:50] | No? Okay. I’m sorry. It’s just a thought. | 没有吗 抱歉 就是那么一想 |
[05:52] | Uh, I will, um… | 我会… |
[05:54] | I will do some digging | 我放假回英国时 |
[05:55] | during the break on my side of the pond | 会替你打探一下 |
[05:57] | and see if I can come up with anything to do with your AIC. | 是否有和”反情局”相关的情报 |
[06:01] | In the meantime, do find out what’s happening with your handler. | 在这期间 请查明你的联络人是怎么一回事 |
[06:04] | I would hate for you to be gone when I come back. | 我可不希望我回来时 你已经不在了 |
[06:07] | I do quite enjoy you. | 我挺喜欢你的 |
[06:18] | 你不是要打给我吗 我们得谈谈 你在哪 | |
[06:24] | Look, today’s the last day before Thanksgiving break. | 今天是感恩节假期前夕 |
[06:26] | I’m gonna try my best to get more information, | 我会尽力获取更多情报 |
[06:28] | but everything’s about to get put on pause. | 但一切马上要告一段落了 |
[06:32] | I know, but we’re not done yet. | 我知道 但我们还没完 |
[06:35] | And you’re not gonna like what I have to say. | 我接下来要说的 你肯定不爱听 |
[06:40] | What’s all that? | 那些是什么 |
[06:41] | Why? You still worried about my work as an instructor? | 怎么 还担心我当不好教官吗 |
[06:44] | No need. | 没必要 |
[06:45] | Even I can handle our work today. | 连我都能应付今天的工作 |
[06:50] | You’re still mad about what I said last week? | 你还在气我上周说的话 |
[06:52] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[06:53] | But it was for your own good. | 但那也是为了你好 |
[06:55] | And what would I do without you here protecting me from myself, huh? | 少了你在这里防止我自我伤害 我该怎么办 |
[06:58] | You’ll find out soon. | 你很快就会知道 |
[07:01] | They finally granted my request for another tour. | 他们终于同意我出外勤的请求 |
[07:05] | I’ll be out of here next week. | 我下周就会离开这里 |
[07:08] | If you think it’s possible | 如果你觉得 |
[07:09] | for us to spend some time together, | 我们能够好好相处 |
[07:10] | not on your crusade against the people who burned you, | 而不去追究那些害你上”黑名单”的人 |
[07:13] | I’ll delay it. | 我会延期的 |
[07:16] | The toughest lies are not the ones we tell ourselves, | 最难撒的谎 不是自欺之言 |
[07:19] | but the ones we tell those we love | 而是那些为了保护我们所爱的人 |
[07:21] | to keep them out of harm’s way. | 所撒的谎 |
[07:22] | I kept my career a secret from my daughter, | 我向我女儿隐瞒我的职业 |
[07:26] | – and I kept up that lie until she was… – 20. | -对她撒谎直到她… -二十岁 |
[07:30] | Five years later, I returned the favor. | 五年后 我也”报答”了他 |
[07:34] | Spinning tales to loved ones about where you are and who you are, | 对心爱的人捏造关于你行踪和掩护身份 |
[07:37] | it’s a challenge you’ll all have to face. | 这是你们都需要面对的挑战 |
[07:39] | Which is why | 因此 |
[07:40] | before you go home for Thanksgiving, | 在你们回家过感恩节前 |
[07:42] | you’ll create a cover story… | 你们得编造一个身份背景 |
[07:44] | that can hold up in the real world | 而这个身份在这节课后 |
[07:45] | 未知号码 “明天下午四点 沃勒米尔公园” | |
[07:46] | when you’re done here. | 还能在现实中继续用 |
[07:47] | Prove to us you can make up a lie | 向我们证明你有能力 |
[07:48] | that people closest to you will believe. | 瞒骗过你最亲近的人 |
[07:54] | Alex, just be careful what you’re doing, | 艾丽克丝 你小心点 |
[07:55] | ’cause one more move and you’ll… | 你再乱动就会… |
[07:59] | Getting from here to 28 Liberty’s not gonna be easy. | 要从这里去”自由而发”大楼不容易 |
[08:01] | Yeah? Well, it’s gonna be a walk in the park | 是吗 但是和搜查64层楼 |
[08:03] | compared to searching 64 floors | 寻找不见得存在的生化武器相比 |
[08:05] | for a bio weapon we’re not sure even exists. | 那只是小菜一碟 |
[08:08] | 28 Liberty is their home base. | “自由而发”是他们的基地 |
[08:10] | I’ve seen them go in and out. | 我看过他们在那儿进出 |
[08:12] | The bio weapon has to be there. | 生化武器一定是在那儿 |
[08:14] | And Shelby will get us the location. | 谢尔比会帮我们找到定位的 |
[08:16] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[08:16] | Oh, quiet. | 安静 |
[08:18] | They’re right outside. | 他们就在外面 |
[08:23] | – They’re gone. – Let’s just assume | -他们走了 -假设我们 |
[08:25] | we all make it to the end of this video game. | 成功破了游戏的这一关 |
[08:27] | How do we destroy a bio weapon | 我们又该如何 |
[08:30] | without setting it off ourselves? | 在不触发生化武器的情况下摧毁呢 |
[08:31] | It’s really not like you can just unplug it. | 又不是拔了插头就完事的 |
[08:33] | Biological weapons are alive. | 生物武器是有生命的 |
[08:35] | Raise the temperature high enough | 提高到足够的温度 |
[08:36] | and you kill what’s inside it, bacteria or viral. | 就能杀死里面的东西 无论是细菌还是病毒 |
[08:39] | This bunker should have enough supplies | 这个掩体里应该有足够的物资 |
[08:41] | to jerry rig a blowtorch. | 能够做成焊枪 |
[08:44] | The best part, if we do it right, | 最好的情况是 如果一切顺利 |
[08:45] | terrorists won’t even know their weapon is fried | 恐怖分子在动用前都不会知道 |
[08:47] | till they try to use it. | 他们的武器已经废了 |
[08:49] | How are we supposed to pull that off with Dayana injured? | 戴安娜都受伤了 我们要怎么实行呢 |
[08:52] | You worry about yourself, okay? | 你操心你自己就行了 |
[08:54] | I’d rather come along and be in pain | 我宁愿忍着痛跟你们走 |
[08:56] | than wait here to die like a sitting duck. | 也不愿在这里坐以待毙 |
[08:58] | This plan is totally mental. | 这计划太疯狂了 |
[09:02] | But I like it. | 不过我喜欢 |
[09:34] | There must be many things you want to know, | 你一定有很多问题想问 |
[09:36] | and I want to tell them to you. | 我都会告诉你 |
[09:38] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:48] | Please tell me the only reason why you’re here | 拜托你告诉我 你来这里的唯一原因 |
[09:51] | is because they threatened to kill you and me | 就是因为他们威胁你 如果不加入他们 |
[09:53] | if you didn’t join. | 他们就会杀了我们俩 |
[09:55] | There was no threat. | 没人威胁我 |
[09:57] | Six months ago, | 六个月前 |
[09:59] | I joined the Citizen’s Liberation Front | 我加入了”公民解放阵线成员” |
[10:01] | because I believe in what they’re trying to liberate us from. | 因为我相信他们能够解放我们 |
[10:04] | And what is that? | 从哪里解放 |
[10:05] | America, and the lie it sold for centuries | 美国 以及长久以来 |
[10:09] | that there’s such a thing as freedom | 他们所吹嘘的世界上有所谓的自由 |
[10:11] | and it only exists here. | 并且仅存在于美国 |
[10:13] | So that’s your enemy? | 这就是你们的敌人吗 |
[10:15] | – Freedom? – We have no enemy. | -自由 -我们没有敌人 |
[10:17] | Only empathy… | 只有同情 |
[10:18] | for all of you fighting the endless civil wars | 同情你们每天都陷于 |
[10:21] | this country has kept you in every single day, | 这个国家带来的永无止境的内战 |
[10:24] | the same civil wars we escaped from back home. | 我们就是因为内战才逃离了家乡 |
[10:26] | This is my home. | 这里就是我的家 |
[10:29] | This country would deport you if it could. | 如果可以 这个国家巴不得把你驱逐出境 |
[10:32] | Deep down, all of us have built a wall | 我们每个人内心深处都建了一堵墙 |
[10:35] | with all those we want to keep out with it. | 隔绝所有我们不认同的事 |
[10:38] | “You’re white? So am I. | “你是白人吗 我也是 |
[10:40] | You’re welcome here, but not them.” | 欢迎你来这里 但他们不行” |
[10:42] | “You believe in equality? So do I. | “你相信平等吗 我也相信 |
[10:44] | You’re welcome here, but not anyone who disagrees.” | 欢迎你来这里 但不相信的人不行” |
[10:47] | We’re all very different from each other, | 每个人都不同 |
[10:49] | and we don’t all think the same. | 思考方式也不同 |
[10:52] | This is why we have to stop believing | 因此 不要再去相信 |
[10:53] | that it’s possible to come to a resolution | 万事总有解决之法 |
[10:55] | and admit what most of the world already knows. | 承认世人都心知肚明的事吧 |
[10:59] | There’s no way we will stop fighting each other, | 我们不可能停止内斗 |
[11:02] | which is why I’ve realized that if we want to survive, | 所以我明白了 如果我们想要生存 |
[11:06] | we have to fight as dirty as everyone else. | 我们得像其他人那样不择手段去反抗 |
[11:18] | Bobby, please. | 巴比 别这样 |
[11:19] | We’re their guests. | 我们是客 |
[11:20] | I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure. | 我们之前没见过吧 |
[11:22] | Special Agent Shelby Wyatt. | 谢尔比·怀特特工 |
[11:23] | I’ve been running point on the crisis since it began. | 自从危机爆发以来 我便一直在跟进 |
[11:25] | And you’ve done an excellent job with that, Agent Wyatt. | 你做得很棒 怀特探员 |
[11:28] | If there’s anything you need, just let us know. | 如果有什么需要 就来找我们 |
[11:30] | Actually, it’s not what I need, General. | 事实上 不是我需要 将军 |
[11:32] | It’s what you need. | 是你需要 |
[11:33] | I’ve got someone on the inside of the crisis. | 危机事件区有我的朋友 |
[11:36] | Alex Parrish — | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[11:37] | She’s trained, armed, and ready to help. | 她训练有素 携带武器 随时可以帮忙 |
[11:39] | And you can reach her? | 你可以联系到她吗 |
[11:41] | Just tell her to stay safe. | 让她注意安全 |
[11:43] | We have everything under control from here. | 我们这里一切尽在掌握 |
[11:49] | It didn’t work. | 根本没用 |
[11:50] | I said the gun stuff and the stuff about | 我跟他聊了枪的事 |
[11:52] | taking the law into my own hands. | 还说想擅用私刑之类的 |
[11:54] | He didn’t bite, | 他没上钩 |
[11:55] | just like he didn’t when I mentioned sovereign citizenship | 我提到主权公民和另类右翼组织时 |
[11:57] | or the alt-right militias. | 他一样没反应 |
[11:59] | Seriously, León and Jane talk about politics | 说真的 我跟凯勒布谈的政治 |
[12:01] | less than I did with Caleb. | 比里昂和简谈得还多 |
[12:02] | You’re taking the wrong approach. | 你用错方法了 |
[12:06] | His profile is screaming survivor guilt | 他的档案里充满了幸存者的愧疚感 |
[12:08] | for all the ways he never stepped in | 所有他拍摄的杀人场景中 |
[12:10] | during crises he photographed. | 他都没有出手帮忙 |
[12:12] | That haunts him. | 这点一直折磨着他 |
[12:14] | Try to find a way to exploit it. | 试着利用这点吧 |
[12:17] | You thought drones were hard? Torture? | 你认为无人机很残酷 拷问很惨吗 |
[12:20] | Try not being able to speak to someone you love ever again | 试试看再也不能对你爱的人坦诚相待会如何 |
[12:24] | because doing so might endanger your life undercover, | 因为这样很可能会暴露你的卧底身份 |
[12:27] | which is why none of you will leave for Thanksgiving | 因此 所有人都不能回家过感恩节 |
[12:30] | until you craft a credible cover | 除非你们能编造出可靠的掩护身份 |
[12:33] | even your own father would believe. | 就连你父亲都会相信的那种 |
[12:35] | So come on up and let’s hear it. | 都说说看吧 |
[12:36] | I’m moving to Mumbai to write a book about my experience | 我准备搬到孟买 打算写一本书 |
[12:39] | during the Grand Central bombings. | 关于我在中央车站爆炸事件中的经历 |
[12:41] | All right, good. | 很好 |
[12:42] | I’m going undercover for the Bureau, | 我准备为联调局去做卧底 |
[12:44] | and if you contact me, you’ll expose me. | 如果你联系我 很可能会暴露我的身份 |
[12:48] | Having trouble? | 你怎么了 |
[12:50] | I don’t have many people in my life | 我生命中没什么人 |
[12:51] | who ask questions about me. | 会问起我 |
[12:53] | What about your new relationship? | 你新交的女朋友呢 |
[12:56] | I’m seeing someone new, | 我最近交了个女友 |
[12:57] | and so, if we’re still together, | 如果我们那时候还在一起 |
[12:58] | I would tell her | 我会告诉她 |
[13:00] | I got an assignment for the Times or something, | 我被《泰晤士报》聘用了 |
[13:01] | that I’m unavailable. | 没办法继续在一起了 |
[13:03] | I’m on a mission with the church. | 我在为教会传教 |
[13:05] | Red card. Sorry. | 这个不行 抱歉 |
[13:07] | What about when his family inquires about him at mass? | 如果他家人在做弥撒的时候问起他呢 |
[13:09] | Doyle’s right, Sebastian. Get back down here. | 道尔说得对 塞巴斯辰 回到位置上吧 |
[13:12] | I have a sister and a brother-in-law in the U.K., | 我姐和姐夫在英国 |
[13:15] | and I’d tell them I’m in the States | 我会跟他们说我在美国 |
[13:18] | searching for my father. | 寻找我父亲 |
[13:20] | And what would you tell your sister when you didn’t find him? | 你又怎么跟你姐说你没找到他呢 |
[13:22] | That he died. | 他去世了 |
[13:25] | Which he did. | 确实死了 |
[13:28] | And I never told her. | 我从没告诉过她 |
[13:30] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[13:31] | Maybe you should stay here for Thanksgiving. | 也许你该留下来过感恩节 |
[13:35] | Is all this talk about family getting to you? | 谈论家庭的事 打动你了吗 |
[13:39] | It is that time of year. | 一年中家人聚在一起的日子 |
[13:40] | And you’ll let it go? | 你不会再查下去了吗 |
[13:45] | I’ve got it now. | 我想到了 |
[13:46] | I will tell my family I was on a mission, | 我告诉家人 我去传教了 |
[13:48] | and everyone at the church, | 所有人都在教堂 |
[13:51] | that I was at conversion camp again. | 我又去接受[性向]转换治疗了 |
[13:55] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[13:57] | And you can go. | 你可以走了 |
[13:58] | I’ll tell my friends | 我告诉我的朋友们 |
[13:59] | that I’m going to a new boutique firm | 我要去一家新的小型精英律所 |
[14:01] | and we’re very competitive, | 我们这行竞争很激烈 |
[14:02] | so as long as I can assure them that it’s a step down, | 只要我说服他们 我辞职了 |
[14:05] | they won’t care. | 他们就不会在乎 |
[14:06] | It falls apart if even one of them calls the new firm. | 有人打电话给那家律所 你就会被拆穿 |
[14:10] | Fail. | 不通过 |
[14:11] | I’ll tell my family that I’m going to pass the bar | 我告诉家人 我要为另一个州的律师资格考试 |
[14:13] | in another state. | 做准备 |
[14:14] | They’re lawyers, so they’ll understand. | 他们都是律师 他们会理解的 |
[14:16] | They’ll also know that you can do that in a day. | 他们也知道你一天就能搞定 |
[14:19] | Fail. | 不通过 |
[14:20] | I’m finally cashing in on those vacation days | 我终于有机会兑现假期了 |
[14:22] | – that I… – Fail. | -我… -不通过 |
[14:27] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[14:28] | All of you, except one, crafted convincing covers, | 除了一个人 大家编出了令人信服的掩护身份 |
[14:32] | which will work for most people, | 能蒙骗过大部分人 |
[14:34] | but we all have someone in our life | 但我们生活中总会有人 |
[14:36] | who just can’t let it go. | 一直追问下去 |
[14:39] | Which is why over break you have one final task. | 所以假期中还有最后一项任务 |
[14:42] | Figure out who that one person is | 找出这个人是谁 |
[14:45] | and how to cut ties with them forever. | 怎样和他们永远断绝关系 |
[14:48] | Burn the bridge with the one person who never lets go. | 你们要和追究下去的那个人绝交 |
[14:52] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[15:01] | 谢尔比·怀特 麦格雷戈·怀特出了急事 必须去亚特兰大 节后再谈 | |
[15:09] | Looking forward to seeing you back here in one piece. | 期待你平安回来 |
[15:12] | Take care of yourself, Harry. | 自己保重 哈里 |
[15:18] | So I just stay here? | 我只能待在这了 |
[15:21] | That’s my punishment. | 是我的惩罚 |
[15:22] | You can leave as soon as you come up with something that’ll work. | 只要你想出可信的掩护身份 就可以走 |
[15:27] | But something tells me | 但是我觉得 |
[15:28] | you’re not gonna do that, are you? | 你不会那么做吧 |
[15:36] | What are you doing tonight? | 今晚有什么安排 |
[15:38] | Or for the long weekend. | 或者说这个长长的周末 |
[15:40] | I was thinking maybe you and I could get away. | 我想咱俩可以出去玩一下 |
[15:44] | Have you talked to Miranda? | 你和米兰达谈过了吗 |
[15:46] | No. Am I supposed to? | 没有 我该谈吗 |
[15:49] | What don’t I know? | 有什么事我不知道吗 |
[15:51] | Nothing, I was just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[15:52] | you know, I was curious. | 好奇而已 |
[15:54] | At least lie convincingly. | 骗人至少要让人信吧 |
[15:56] | First Shelby, now you. | 先是谢尔比 现在又是你 |
[15:59] | I really think you should give her a call. | 我真心觉得你该给她打个电话 |
[16:03] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:05] | All right. | 好 |
[16:17] | Shelby said that the weapon’s on the roof, | 谢尔比说那个生化武器在屋顶 |
[16:19] | which means we go through here. | 我们从这边走过去 |
[16:32] | Clear. | 安全 |
[16:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:45] | Get in there. | 进来 |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:51] | Okay, stay here. I’ll scout. | 待在这儿 我去侦查 |
[16:52] | Just keep that door closed. | 把门关好 |
[17:05] | Okay, look, I’ve got bad news and a crazy idea. | 我有坏消息和疯主意 |
[17:07] | – Crazy idea – Bad news first. | -疯主意 -先说坏消息 |
[17:08] | Bad news first… | 先说坏消息 |
[17:09] | terrorist convention around that corner. | 恐怖分子聚在拐角 |
[17:10] | There’s no way we’ll make it through. | 没办法通过 |
[17:12] | Okay, crazy idea? | 好吧 疯主意呢 |
[17:14] | We go above their heads. | 我们从他们头顶过去 |
[17:15] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:19] | Yeah? | 同意吗 |
[17:27] | I told her about Alex. | 我告诉她艾丽克丝在里面 |
[17:28] | You know what she said? | 你知道她说什么吗 |
[17:29] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[17:31] | Just look at me and act natural. | 看着我 装得自然点 |
[17:36] | I dialed into the conference room Polycom | 她刚到这里 我就拨通了 |
[17:38] | the second she arrived from here. | 会议室的电话 |
[17:41] | My office would’ve been too obvious, | 用我办公室的电话太显眼 |
[17:42] | and no one cares if you get caught. | 而且没人关心你被抓 |
[17:44] | – No offense. – USNORTHCOM. | -恕我直言 -北美司令部 |
[17:46] | A predator drone is being prepped. | 一架掠夺者无人机准备起飞 |
[17:48] | Target is 28 Liberty. | 目标为”自由而发”大楼 |
[17:51] | This crisis has gone on too long. | 这场危机持续得太久了 |
[17:52] | Our country has become its hostage. | 我们的国家已经成了人质 |
[17:55] | It’s our job to end it, and end it we will. | 结束危机是我们的职责 我们会做到 |
[17:58] | They’re gonna kill everyone. | 他们要杀了所有人 |
[18:03] | It’s okay. You don’t need to speak. | 没关系 你可以不说话 |
[18:06] | You’re wrestling with how everything you stood for | 你在挣扎苦恼 所有你为之奋斗的事 |
[18:09] | might be pointless. | 也许是无意义的 |
[18:11] | It’s hard. Believe me, I know. | 很艰难 相信我 我懂 |
[18:13] | And you’ll see I’m right. | 你会明白我是对的 |
[18:14] | What I see is how wrong I’ve been about you. | 我明白我看错了你 |
[18:19] | I always thought of you as the other half of me. | 我一直以为你是我的那一半 |
[18:22] | We were taught the same lessons. | 我们上过同样的课 |
[18:26] | We played under the same sun. | 在同一片空下嬉戏 |
[18:28] | We even matched each other to become one person. | 甚至表现一致 扮成一个人 |
[18:31] | But you’re not my other half. | 但你不是我的那一半 |
[18:33] | You’re my shadow. | 你是我的影子 |
[18:35] | You’re the darkness I leave behind me. | 你是被我遗弃的黑暗阴影 |
[18:39] | I’m fighting for what is right. | 我为正义而战 |
[18:41] | You’re not fighting for anything but yourself, | 你只为自己而战 |
[18:44] | your resentment, your anger. | 为你内心的怨恨与怒火而战 |
[18:47] | we both felt the burden | 我们在这个国家 |
[18:48] | of being ourselves in this country, | 都感受到一样的身份负担 |
[18:50] | but you’ve carried it harder. | 但你对此怨念更深 |
[18:52] | The prejudice, the bigotry — | 那些成见与偏执 |
[18:55] | you could never let anyone in. | 你无法向人敞开心扉 |
[18:57] | You were always waiting for them to show their true face, | 你总是等别人露出真面目 |
[18:59] | and when they didn’t, you forced them to see it. | 而他们没有时 你就逼迫他们 |
[19:04] | Like Simon. | 比如西蒙 |
[19:06] | You enrolled us in the FBI so you could fight, | 你为了能够战斗而让我们加入联调局 |
[19:09] | but the law wasn’t enough, was it? | 但执法不能满足你 对吧 |
[19:11] | You couldn’t simply fight hate, | 你不能单纯地打击愤恨 |
[19:13] | because you felt hate, too. | 因为你也同样愤恨 |
[19:15] | I’d ask who changed you | 我可以问你 |
[19:17] | who turned you into this thing, | 是谁改变了你 让你参与其中 |
[19:19] | but I know the answer is me. | 但我知道答案是我 |
[19:24] | How dare you come in here | 你好大胆子啊 |
[19:25] | and trample over the Constitution | 就这样过来视宪法为无物 |
[19:27] | and murder innocent civilians in the process! | 连带杀害无辜百姓 |
[19:30] | Innocent civilians? | 无辜百姓 |
[19:31] | You yourself said some are terrorists in hiding. | 你自己说了 恐怖分子混在其中 |
[19:34] | I’m doing what you couldn’t. I’m ending this. | 我做的是你做不了的事 结束这一切 |
[19:37] | Those terrorists have a weapon | 这些恐怖分子手里的武器 |
[19:38] | pointed at the heart of the city. | 危及到城市中心的安全 |
[19:40] | We have to take it out. | 我们必须消灭掉 |
[19:41] | And if everyone dies, that’s the price we pay. | 如果大家都死了 也只是代价而已 |
[19:43] | What if we can take out the bio weapon without a strike? | 如果不袭击就能解除生化武器呢 |
[19:47] | We have someone on the inside! | 我们楼里有自己人 |
[19:49] | Alex Parrish, miracle worker. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 那个奇迹创造者 |
[19:51] | She saved thousands before. | 她以前拯救过上千人 |
[19:53] | She can save millions now. | 现在能拯救百万人 |
[19:54] | Just give her a chance. | 就让她试试吧 |
[19:56] | Or would you rather go to your grave | 还是说你为了更容易解决 |
[19:57] | knowing that you took innocent lives | 即使滥杀无辜 |
[19:59] | just ’cause it was easier. | 你也死得瞑目呢 |
[20:01] | There’s nothing easy about this. | 杀人不是易事 |
[20:07] | Permission to strike | 48分钟之后 |
[20:08] | will be granted in 48 minutes. | 将发动空袭 |
[20:10] | You give me results before then, | 这之前有结果 |
[20:13] | I’ll call it off. | 我就取消 |
[20:16] | 48 minutes. | 48分钟 |
[20:21] | – Hey, don’t let go. – Don’t tell me. | -别松手 -不用你说 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:31] | I can’t come with you. | 我不能跟你们走 |
[20:32] | Can’t or won’t? | 是不能还是不想 |
[20:34] | Even after I’ve been tortured, | 即使我被拷打了 |
[20:35] | you still think I could be a terrorist? | 你还是觉得我可能是恐怖分子吗 |
[20:37] | Look, no offense, | 听着 恕我直言 |
[20:38] | but it wouldn’t be today’s biggest surprise, okay? | 你是恐怖分子也不是没有可能的事 |
[20:43] | I’ll stay back with her. | 我留下陪她 |
[20:49] | Go back to the bunker. | 你们回掩体中 |
[20:50] | If we’re not back in 30 minutes, call the FBI. | 如果我们半小时没回来 就联系联调局 |
[20:53] | Tell them we failed. | 就说我们失败了 |
[20:57] | You two good to go? | 你们俩准备好了吗 |
[21:07] | It was when Elliot was working as an admissions tutor while at Oxford. | 当时艾略特在牛津大学当入学导师 |
[21:10] | Father made him to teach him what a real job felt like, | 父亲想让他知道什么是真正的工作 |
[21:13] | as if admissions tutor is a real job. | 入学导师是什么真正的工作啊 |
[21:15] | Come on, must we? | 不是吧 非得谈吗 |
[21:17] | No, we mustn’t. | 不 不用 |
[21:18] | But I love this story, so shut up. | 但我喜欢说这事 所以你闭嘴听吧 |
[21:20] | Dear, you act like I haven’t already heard it 12 times. | 亲爱的 我都听你讲了十多遍了 |
[21:22] | Oh, it’s not for you. | 不是讲给你听的 |
[21:23] | – It’s for the girls. – Oh, who are positively rapt. | -讲给孩子门听的 -她们听得可”认真”了 |
[21:27] | Anyway, Elliott calls me and says, | 总之 艾略特打给我说 |
[21:30] | “Char, there’s someone I’m bringing for Christmas | “小夏 我圣诞节要带回一个人 |
[21:32] | you have to meet. | 让你见见 |
[21:33] | He’s wickedly funny and vaguely depraved.” | 他风趣幽默 有些邪魅” |
[21:38] | What walks in is this street urchin he found. | 结果来了个邋遢的流浪儿 |
[21:43] | Terrifyingly bleach-blond hair | 头发漂成糟糕的金色 |
[21:45] | and an accent one could all but understand. | 说话口音还特别重 |
[21:47] | Something that had crawled out of Camden Lock. | 卡姆登锁的口音就这样啦 |
[21:51] | Next thing I know, | 然后 |
[21:52] | Harry’s with us at the estate the whole summer. | 哈里一整个夏天都跟我们待在庄园里 |
[21:54] | The three of us very “Brideshead.” | 我们三人就像《故园风雨后》 |
[21:57] | I thought he was in love with me. | 我以为他爱上了我 |
[22:01] | Maybe I was. | 也许是呢 |
[22:02] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你没有 |
[22:08] | Phillip, is it time for bed? | 菲利普 睡觉时间到了吗 |
[22:10] | Yes, yes. Come on, kids. | 是啊 来吧 孩子们 |
[22:11] | You’re excused. Let’s go brush our teeth. | 你们该走了 去刷牙吧 |
[22:15] | While Pip puts the kids to bed, we can talk shop. | 小普带孩子去睡觉 我们可以谈谈正事 |
[22:19] | Everyone at Vauxhall Cross hopes your time at The Farm | 沃克斯豪尔大厦[军情六处]的人 |
[22:21] | is getting us what we need. | 希望你在农场完成了任务 |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:49] | I finished packing for you. | 我帮你打包好了 |
[22:51] | You’re going home. | 你回家吧 |
[22:53] | Oh, that’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[22:57] | I wrote you a cover. | 我为你编了个掩护身份 |
[22:58] | It’s a good one, too. | 可信性很高 |
[23:08] | You want to force me to spend Thanksgiving with my family | 你想逼我跟我的家人过感恩节 |
[23:12] | and then tell them to go to hell? | 跟他们搞坏关系吗 |
[23:14] | This is not a negotiation. | 这是强制性的 |
[23:16] | It never is with you, Lydia. | 你总是这样 莉迪亚 |
[23:17] | I used to worry that if I cut the ties in my life, | 我以前担心如果我切断与亲人的联系 |
[23:21] | I’d feel lost without them. | 没有他们 我会怅然若失 |
[23:23] | But you will stand stronger on your own. | 但你自己一个人会更坚强 |
[23:27] | You have no idea where I come from, | 你不了解我的身世 |
[23:30] | what it’s like there. | 我成长的环境 |
[23:33] | And after everything I have been through, | 我经历了这么多 |
[23:36] | my parents mean everything to me. | 我的父母就是我的一切 |
[23:40] | Unlike you and yours. | 跟你和你的家人不同 |
[23:57] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[24:04] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[24:36] | Jane, what’s going on? | 简 怎么了 |
[24:37] | You don’t usually call. | 你一般不打给我啊 |
[24:38] | I’m sorry. I feel like an idiot. | 对不起 我感觉自己很蠢 |
[24:40] | I probably freaked you out earlier | 我可能之前吓到你了吧 |
[24:42] | with all that talk about guns. | 说什么枪的事 |
[24:44] | I know we don’t talk about politics and — | 我知道我们不谈政治… |
[24:46] | and personal things. | 以及私事 |
[24:47] | Well, we can if you want. | 如果你想 可以谈啊 |
[24:49] | It’s just I wasn’t completely honest before. | 我之前没完全跟你说实话 |
[24:52] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[24:54] | My father and I, | 我和我父亲的事 |
[24:56] | he had a public face of being so fair, | 他对外是满口仁义道德 |
[25:00] | but at home, he was — | 但在家里 他… |
[25:01] | Violent? | 家暴吗 |
[25:02] | Not against me. My mother. | 不是对我 是对我妈 |
[25:04] | I was fine. | 我没事 |
[25:05] | But the thing is, that’s almost worse, | 但问题是 也是最糟的 |
[25:07] | because when it happened, | 当家暴发生时 |
[25:08] | I was forced to watch it and be completely paralyzed. | 我被迫看着 像个废人 什么都不能做 |
[25:14] | That is a guilt that eats away at you. | 这种愧疚让我深受折磨 |
[25:18] | You want to know why I have a gun? | 你想知道我为什么有枪吗 |
[25:20] | So I never feel paralyzed again. | 这样我不会再感觉像废人了 |
[25:22] | So I can step in and do something. | 我就能挺身而出了 |
[25:26] | Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[25:29] | That — that’s all you have to say? | 就这样一句吗 |
[25:30] | “Okay”? | “好吧” |
[25:31] | Look, if — if this is just sex, I get it. | 如果我们只是炮友 那我懂 |
[25:34] | That — that’s fun, you’re fun, | 跟你寻欢很有意思 |
[25:36] | but I can have fun with anyone, and so can you. | 但我跟谁都能寻欢 你也一样 |
[25:38] | So, I’m opening up to you, | 我向你敞开心扉了 |
[25:40] | and you can either step up and show me who you are, | 你要么也向我敞开心扉 |
[25:43] | or you can find someone else to have fun with. | 要么你就去找别人寻欢吧 |
[25:47] | Don’t answer now. | 不急着回答 |
[25:48] | Think about it, | 好好想想 |
[25:49] | and I’ll understand whatever you decide. | 不管你做什么决定 我都能理解 |
[25:54] | Goodbye, Leon. | 再见 里昂 |
[25:55] | We– | 我们 |
[25:59] | How did it go? | 进展如何 |
[26:00] | I made a play. | 我下了套 |
[26:01] | Now all we can do is wait. | 只能等他上套了 |
[26:05] | Maybe we should wait together. | 也许我们该一起等 |
[27:00] | How are we supposed to disarm the weapon now? | 现在还怎么解除那个生化武器 |
[27:03] | I’ll go back. | 我回去 |
[27:06] | And just go down 65 flights | 下到65台阶下 |
[27:08] | to where that thing exploded on impact? | 让那玩意儿爆炸吗 |
[27:11] | You’re one of them. | 你是恐怖分子之一 |
[27:12] | You are one of them. He’s one of them. | 你是他们的人 他是恐怖分子 |
[27:13] | I didn’t say it before because I couldn’t prove it, | 我之前没说是因为证明不了 |
[27:15] | but you are one of them, | 但你是他们的人 |
[27:16] | and dropping that canister has just confirmed it! | 掉下那个罐子就确认了这一点 |
[27:18] | You can’t possibly believe that. | 你不会相信他的话吧 |
[27:19] | Shut up! Shut up, both of you. | 闭嘴 你俩都闭嘴 |
[27:21] | Sebastian, you and I are gonna find that weapon | 塞巴斯辰 我们去找那个生化武器 |
[27:24] | and we’re gonna guard it. | 我们来守着它 |
[27:25] | You are gonna go find another blowtorch. | 你再去找个焊枪 |
[27:27] | There’s an industrial kitchen on the 39th floor | 39楼有个工业厨房 |
[27:29] | where Jeremy Miller attacked me. | 杰瑞米·米勒曾在那里袭击过我 |
[27:30] | You want me to leave you with him? | 你想让我留你跟他在一起吗 |
[27:32] | Yeah, well, I’m definitely not leaving you two here. | 是 总不能把你俩留下 |
[27:36] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[27:39] | I’ll be back. | 我很快回来 |
[27:42] | Watch yourself. | 你自己小心 |
[27:48] | No one suspects anything? | 没人怀疑你吧 |
[27:49] | Nope. | 没有 |
[27:51] | They all think I’m merely part of a pilot program between us and them. | 他们都认为我只是试验计划的”交换生” |
[27:54] | Meanwhile… | 同时 |
[27:55] | I am making lots of lovely new friends. | 我认识了很多”朋友”呢 |
[27:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:00] | Every asset you develop at The Farm is critical for us. | 你在”农场”发展的线人对我们都至关重要 |
[28:03] | Once we formally leave the E.U., | 等我们正式脱欧 |
[28:05] | we’ll need as many sources as we can inside U.S. Intelligence. | 我们在美国情报局需要尽可能多的线人 |
[28:08] | We need to stay informed of what they’re thinking, | 我们需要知道他们的想法 |
[28:10] | what they’re doing, | 他们的行动 |
[28:11] | and what they’re no longer telling us. | 他们对我们保密的事情 |
[28:13] | Brexit. | “英退欧” |
[28:14] | I mean, what respectable country destroys itself over a nickname? | 哪个值得尊敬的国家会因为昵称毁了自己啊 |
[28:18] | That self-destruction | 这种自我毁灭 |
[28:19] | allows MI6 to operate selfishly again. | 让军情六处又能擅自行动了 |
[28:22] | The most important moments in our country’s history | 我国最重大的历史时刻 |
[28:24] | have been born of self-interest. | 都是从自身利益出发的 |
[28:27] | We like to pretend we do good in the world, | 我们喜欢假装是造福于世 |
[28:28] | but… | 但… |
[28:30] | we only care if it serves Queen and country. | 我们只在乎女王和国家的利益 |
[28:33] | Now, as your handler, | 作为你的联络人 |
[28:34] | it’s important I know who you think from The Farm | 我必须知道一旦《里斯本条约》第50项条款通过 |
[28:37] | you’ll be able to put in play | 在”农场”之中 |
[28:38] | once Article 50 goes through. | 你能利用上谁 |
[28:40] | Okay, well, Alex Parrish will give us intel. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什会向我们提供情报 |
[28:44] | Ryan Booth, too. | 瑞恩·布斯也会 |
[28:44] | Whether they’re Agency or Bureau, | 不管他们是中情局还是联调局 |
[28:46] | it can only help. | 都是我们的筹码 |
[28:47] | Now, I have been working on Dayana Mampasi, | 我一直在戴安娜·蒙帕斯身上下功夫 |
[28:51] | but she’s a bit of a slow burn. | 但她比较慢热 |
[28:53] | You’re leaving someone out. | 你少说了一个人 |
[28:55] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[28:57] | Sebastian Chen. | 塞巴斯辰·陈 |
[29:01] | Are you spying on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[29:02] | If we don’t spy on our spies, | 如果我们不监视自己的间谍 |
[29:04] | we’d never know anything at all. | 就什么都不会知道了 |
[29:06] | Does your father spy on you? | 你父亲也监视你吗 |
[29:12] | Fine. Well, if you’re gonna look over my shoulder, | 好吧 如果你想监视我 |
[29:14] | you can help me find some information. | 你可以帮我查几件事 |
[29:17] | Having the upper hand can only help. | 掌握先机更有用 |
[29:30] | The kids are down. | 孩子们睡下了 |
[29:32] | Enough business. | 正事谈完了吧 |
[29:35] | Cheers, mate. | 干杯 兄弟 |
[29:43] | On your left. | 左边 |
[30:25] | I knew you and Ryan were keeping something from me. | 我就知道你和瑞恩有事瞒着我 |
[30:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:29] | Shelby’s given up her work as your handler | 谢尔比不当你的联络人了 |
[30:31] | to be in the field. | 而是加入卧底了 |
[30:32] | She’s met someone, | 她认识了一个人 |
[30:33] | a likely AIC recruit with whom she’s made — | 一个”反情局”有可能招募的人 她… |
[30:35] | Progress. | 取得进展了 |
[30:37] | So if you’re not my handler, then who is? | 如果你不是我的联络人 那换谁了 |
[30:41] | You don’t have one anymore. | 你没有联络人了 |
[30:43] | Miranda was supposed to tell you in person, | 米兰达本该亲自告诉你 |
[30:45] | but then she had an emergency. | 但她出了点急事 |
[30:47] | And in the meantime, | 同时 |
[30:48] | we were getting things in order | 我们在做善后工作 |
[30:49] | for you to be pulled from the mission. | 将你从任务中撤掉 |
[30:52] | The FBI wants you back in New York. | 联调局想将你调回纽约 |
[30:54] | They’ll find something for you. | 他们会给你安排其他任务 |
[30:56] | Does Ryan know about this? | 瑞恩知道此事吗 |
[30:59] | It’s better for everyone. | 这样对大家都好 |
[31:01] | You weren’t making the headway he was. | 他在任务上的进展比你更快 |
[31:03] | I had a feeling you didn’t like being my handler, | 我感觉到了你不喜欢当我的联络人 |
[31:05] | but to push me out, take my spot, | 但将我踢出去 取而代之 |
[31:07] | to betray me — | 背叛我 |
[31:08] | I did not betray you. | 我没有背叛你 |
[31:10] | In fact, I’m usually the one who is defending you. | 事实上 我还一直维护你 |
[31:13] | Sure, this situation could’ve been handled better, | 确实 不该就这样将你撤下来 |
[31:15] | and I’m probably gonna regret what I’m about to say, | 我也许会后悔接下来说的话 |
[31:17] | but I’m your best friend, | 但我是你最好的朋友 |
[31:19] | so I’m not gonna lie to you. | 所以我跟你说实话 |
[31:20] | You didn’t cut it, Alex. | 你不是这块料 艾丽克丝 |
[31:23] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[31:36] | I used to be better at sneaking out | 我以前跟擅长偷偷溜出去 |
[31:38] | without waking anyone up. | 不吵醒任何人 |
[31:40] | Well, I never fall asleep anymore. | 我现在失眠了 |
[31:43] | Kids, the world — keeps me up. | 孩子们 会让我一直醒着 |
[31:47] | You and Charlotte have a good talk? | 你跟夏洛特谈得愉快吗 |
[31:49] | You know, there used to be a time you’d be in there with us. | 以前你会愿意在旁边听着 |
[31:51] | I don’t miss it. | 现在不想了 |
[31:53] | Though I am angry she does save the good scotch for you. | 但我确实很气她为你留了好酒 |
[31:56] | Yeah, well, you have the family, Pip. | 但你才是家人 小普 |
[32:00] | She has the life. | 她有生活 |
[32:01] | And I have… | 而我有… |
[32:02] | A promise. | 诺言 |
[32:04] | One you made to me on Elliot’s behalf. | 你替艾略特许下的诺言 |
[32:07] | She’s your wife. | 她是你妻子 |
[32:08] | He was my friend. | 他曾是我的朋友 |
[32:09] | Yeah, well, he was everything to me. | 他还曾是我的一切呢 |
[32:13] | Your father-in-law is a very…powerful man. | 你的岳父是个很有权势的人 |
[32:18] | Well, that doesn’t mean he should get away with it. | 这不代表他就该逃避罪责 |
[32:24] | It was good to see you, Pip. | 很高兴见到你 小普 |
[32:28] | Say goodbye to the girls for me. | 替我跟她们道别吧 |
[32:33] | We’ll see you at Christmas. | 我们圣诞再见 |
[32:56] | No. | 不 |
[32:59] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:41] | This isn’t like you. | 这不是你的风格 |
[33:42] | Now, you are deceptive, sure. | 你骗术很高 |
[33:46] | But not cruel. | 但不残忍 |
[33:48] | These names in your bag, all fake. | 你包里是份假名单 |
[33:50] | Every single one of them. | 每一个名字都是假的 |
[33:51] | But of course you know that, | 但当然了 你清楚这点 |
[33:53] | just like you know how badly | 就像你知道 |
[33:55] | I want to find the person who burned me. | 我多想找出那个让我上”黑名单”的人 |
[33:57] | So what is this to you? | 这是什么 |
[33:58] | It’s a test? What? | 考验吗 |
[33:59] | Is something a test | 你确定 |
[34:00] | when you’re already certain what the person will do? | 这个人会那么做时 还算是考验吗 |
[34:03] | Yesterday, I asked you to drop this, | 我昨天让你别再查下去了 |
[34:05] | and you said stay. | 你让我留下 |
[34:07] | And the first chance you get — the first — | 而你一旦发现有可查的机会… |
[34:10] | you throw it all away for nothing. | 就将你说的话抛之脑后了 |
[34:13] | At least now I know for sure. | 至少我现在确定了 |
[34:15] | Your crusade against the Agency will always come first. | 你总是把你跟局里的斗争放在首位 |
[34:19] | Oh, Lydia, it’s not even about that. | 莉迪亚 这根本不是重点 |
[34:20] | You made your choice. | 你做出了选择 |
[34:34] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:38] | It’s okay, we — we don’t have to talk about it. | 没关系 不谈也可以 |
[34:45] | What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done? | 你做过最坏的事情是什么 |
[34:48] | I slept with my boyfriend’s father. | 我睡了我男友的父亲 |
[34:51] | You? | 你呢 |
[34:54] | I killed a man. | 我杀了一个人 |
[34:56] | In prison? | 在监狱吗 |
[35:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:05] | You’re not… | 你不… |
[35:06] | What, mad? | 生气吗 |
[35:09] | Afraid? | 害怕吗 |
[35:10] | Leon, I trust you. | 里昂 我相信你 |
[35:13] | And…whatever happened, | 不管发生了什么事 |
[35:15] | I’m sure you didn’t have a choice. | 你肯定是别无选择 |
[35:18] | It was self-defense, right? | 是正当防卫吧 |
[35:24] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[35:25] | What? | 什么 |
[35:27] | This is meant to kill millions of people? | 就这玩意儿能杀了百万民众吗 |
[35:29] | That’s strange. | 奇怪 |
[35:30] | It’s not connected to the cooling fan. | 这东西没连到冷风扇 |
[35:31] | It’s connected to an intake vent. | 而是连到了进气口 |
[35:33] | This thing goes off, | 如果这东西爆炸 |
[35:34] | it only spreads the virus inside the building. | 病毒只会在楼内传播 |
[35:38] | We need to get out of here. Now. | 我们得离开这里 赶紧 |
[35:41] | Before the terrorists bring the hostages back into this building. | 趁恐怖分子还没把人质带回楼里 |
[35:43] | We need to warn the FBI. | 我们得警告联调局 |
[35:44] | – The threat isn’t what they thought it was. – Stop! | -威胁不是他们所想的那样 -停下 |
[35:47] | Why do we need to warn the FBI? | 为什么要警告联调局 |
[35:49] | Because this weapon was never meant to kill | 因为这个武器 |
[35:51] | anyone outside of this building. | 不是为了杀死外面的人 |
[35:53] | It was meant to kill everyone inside. | 而是为了杀死楼里面的人 |
[35:59] | Alex, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 艾丽克丝 |
[36:01] | Harry. The threat’s not what we thought it was. | 哈里 威胁不是我们所想的那样 |
[36:03] | It’s a suicide failsafe, not a WMD. | 那是自杀式装置 不是大规模杀伤性武器 |
[36:06] | I said stay in the bunker. What happened? | 不是让你们躲在掩体里吗 怎么出来了 |
[36:08] | – The bunker’s been destroyed. – How? | -掩体被毁了 -怎么会 |
[36:10] | I don’t know. Someone must’ve tipped them. | 不知道 肯定有人通风报信了 |
[36:11] | Guys, guys, guys, guys! | 大家伙儿 小心 |
[36:38] | What am I doing here? | 你找我来干什么 |
[36:39] | Shelby and Nimah already told me I’m out of the mission, | 谢尔比和妮尔麦已经跟我说了 我被撤掉了 |
[36:42] | and… I won’t ask if you knew, | 我不会问你知不知道 |
[36:45] | ’cause I don’t want to know. | 因为我不想知道 |
[36:46] | You know I knew. | 你明知我知道 |
[36:49] | I asked you here because I don’t know where else to talk, | 我让你过来是因为我不知道还能在哪里说 |
[36:52] | because I thought that | 因为我觉得 |
[36:53] | this was supposed to be a safe place for us, | 我们可以在这里畅所欲言 |
[36:56] | not just of the mission. | 不仅仅是谈任务 |
[37:00] | I get it. | 我懂你 |
[37:02] | You were just doing your job, | 你只是尽职工作 |
[37:03] | just trying to protect me. | 只是想保护我 |
[37:05] | That’s not an excuse. | 没有借口 |
[37:07] | How do we get through this, Ryan? | 我们该怎么渡过这一切 瑞恩 |
[37:10] | I mean, we’re already keeping so much from each other, | 我们已经对此隐瞒好多事了 |
[37:14] | and I don’t like secrets. | 我不喜欢秘密 |
[37:17] | I like answers. | 我想要解释 |
[37:19] | And I may not always be able to give you them. | 我不可能一直都能给你解释 |
[37:22] | But how we get through this? | 但我们要怎么熬过去呢 |
[37:25] | I know that one. | 这个我知道 |
[37:35] | Marry me? | 嫁给我吧 |
[37:39] | Look, what we have is never gonna be easy, | 我们的生活不会那么容易 |
[37:42] | but to have a real chance, | 但为了能修成正果 |
[37:44] | we have to build something together, | 我们得一起携手构建 |
[37:45] | something that’s so strong that it can’t be burned down, | 那种山无棱天地合才敢与君绝的感情 |
[37:47] | so that even when we want to cut ties, we can’t. | 以至于我们想断绝也断绝不了 |
[37:50] | And I’ll never let anything come between us. | 我绝不会让任何事影响我们的感情 |
[37:54] | And I’m prepared to leave it all behind — | 我准备好将一切抛下… |
[37:56] | the FBI, the CIA — | 联调局 中情局 |
[37:58] | if you want me to. | 只要你想 我就做 |
[37:59] | Even if I have to lie for a living, | 即使我需要靠谎言为生 |
[38:00] | I need to know that I can come home to the truth. | 我得知道我回到家可以做回真实的自己 |
[38:04] | And that truth is you. | 那个家里的人就是你 |
[38:07] | So, what do you say? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[38:09] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[38:17] | You said yes, right? | 你同意了吧 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:26] | So you made the choice to leave The Farm? | 这么说你决定离开”农场”了吗 |
[38:30] | Answers. | 你要的答案 |
[38:31] | Real ones. | 这回是真的 |
[38:32] | I hope they make you happy. | 希望这能让你开心 |
[38:35] | You’re wondering if it checks out, it does. | 你想知道是否都查实了 是的 |
[38:37] | You’re not at the center of any conspiracies. | 你没有处在什么阴谋的中心 |
[38:40] | You just got burned because of something you did. | 你自己的行为使你上了”黑名单” |
[38:44] | Remember Helen Sharp? | 记得海伦·夏普吗 |
[38:45] | She was an asset. | 她是个线人 |
[38:47] | You failed to protect her, | 你没保护好她 |
[38:48] | and after she was killed, your name was leaked. | 她被杀之后 你的名字就被泄露了 |
[38:51] | The Agency agreed that that mistake | 局里一致认为 |
[38:54] | was endemic of too many others made by you. | 你一直陆续犯下这种错误 |
[39:01] | Whatever your next obsession, | 不管你接下来还执迷于什么 |
[39:03] | I won’t be here to get in your way. | 我不会再拦着你了 |
[39:11] | I’m sorry you found out this way. | 我很抱歉你以这样的方式知道此事 |
[39:14] | I am. | 真的 |
[39:15] | I’m not gonna try to patronize you or justify it. | 我不会找理由或糊弄你 |
[39:19] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要 |
[39:20] | I’ve made arrangements for you | 我做了安排 |
[39:22] | to return to active duty in the New York City office in five months. | 五个月后 你会重回纽约分局工作 |
[39:25] | Are you ready to come back? | 你准备好回来了吗 |
[39:28] | I’m not coming back, Miranda. | 我不会回去了 米兰达 |
[39:32] | I’m gonna stay here at The Farm, | 我会待在”农场” |
[39:34] | find the AIC, and take them down myself. | 找出”反情局”的人 一个人扳倒他们 |
[39:37] | You cannot do this alone. | 你不能一个人行动 |
[39:39] | Well, then I guess it’s a good thing | 还好我不用 |
[39:40] | you don’t get to tell me what to do anymore. | 再听你的命令了 |
[40:04] | Anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[40:23] | Did you guys have a…test today? | 你们今天参加考验了吗 |
[41:00] | You still have a chance to do the right thing. | 你还有机会做出正确的选择 |
[41:03] | This is the right thing. | 这就是正确的选择 |
[41:04] | If you don’t join us, you will die. | 如果你不加入我们 你就会死 |
[41:06] | I’d rather die than join you. | 我宁愿死也不会加入你们 |
[41:14] | She’s not one of them. I told you. | 她不是他们的人 我说过了 |
[41:16] | Keep her in there until this is over. | 这一切结束之前 将她关在这里 |
[41:38] | She’s still got time. | 她还有时间 |
[42:12] | Cross this side, they will set the weapon off. | 越过这道线 就会引爆生化武器 |
[42:15] | Everyone will die. | 大家都会死 |
[42:20] | Ryan. Ryan. | 瑞恩 瑞恩 |
[42:22] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |