时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We believe Owen Hall, | 我们相信欧文·霍尔 |
[00:03] | the head instructor, is the recruiter. | 那个首席教官 就是招募者 |
[00:06] | Everything you’ll learn is a capital offense. | 你们所学的都是会被判死刑的知识 |
[00:10] | Something doesn’t add up. | 事情不对劲 |
[00:11] | Something about you. | 你有些蹊跷 |
[00:12] | I’m not coming back, Miranda. | 我不会回去了 米兰达 |
[00:14] | I’m gonna stay here at The Farm, | 我会待在”农场” |
[00:15] | find the AIC, and take them down myself. | 找出”反情局”的人 一个人扳倒他们 |
[00:18] | No one suspects you’re a double agent? | 没人怀疑你是双面间谍吗 |
[00:20] | – Nope. – Good. | -没有 -很好 |
[00:21] | They chose me, Alex, not you. | 他们选了我 艾丽克丝 没选你 |
[00:23] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[00:25] | That’s what I wanted you to believe. | 这是我想让你这么想而已 |
[00:26] | President Todd will hand over power | 托德总统将把总统一职 |
[00:28] | to Vice President Claire Haas. | 授予副总统克莱尔·哈斯 |
[00:30] | I wasn’t wrong about your broken heart. Lydia? | 你伤心那点 我没说错 是莉迪亚 |
[00:33] | I let my career get in the way of our relationship. | 我让工作影响了我们父女关系 |
[00:39] | I am one of the terrorists. | 我是恐怖分子之一 |
[00:40] | And after the conversation that we are about to have, | 而等我们谈完 |
[00:43] | you will be, too. | 你也会是 |
[00:45] | This is where we’re headed. | 我们要去这里 |
[00:48] | You’re telling me there’s been a way inside the crisis zone | 你是说一直以来危机事件区都有逃生之路 |
[00:48] | 纽约 危机事件区以北3千米处 | |
[00:50] | this whole time, and no one’s found it? | 却没人发现 |
[00:52] | Last week, Eric Boyer edited a service tunnel | 艾瑞克·博伊上周在这个城市每张数字地图上 |
[00:55] | out of every digital map in this city | 都标记出了一条市政隧道 |
[00:56] | in case they needed a way out. | 以防他们需要逃跑 |
[00:58] | You say “They” as if you’re not a part of them. | 你说”他们” 好像你不是其中一份子一样 |
[01:00] | You went inside The Farm | 你之前去”农场”卧底 |
[01:02] | to stop a group of insurgents inside the CIA, | 想要阻止中情局的叛乱组织 |
[01:04] | and you failed. | 结果你失败了 |
[01:05] | Someone noticed, and they contacted me. | 有人注意到了 然后联系了我 |
[01:09] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[01:10] | Someone else. | 是别人 |
[01:11] | Someone who knew how ruinous this group could be | 一个深知这个组织可能会对这个国家的根基 |
[01:14] | to the very foundation of this country, to the world. | 乃至整个世界产生多大破坏性的人 |
[01:18] | They knew what it took to stop them. | 他们知道要付出怎样的代价才能阻止 |
[01:21] | We knew lines had to be crossed. | 我们知道我们不得不跨越的界限 |
[01:22] | You have betrayed every oath that you have ever taken. | 你背叛了你发过的所有誓言 |
[01:27] | Once all this is over, | 等这件事结束 |
[01:28] | you’re gonna pay for everything you’ve done. | 你将为你的所作所为付出代价 |
[01:30] | Everyone will, Alex. | 每个人都会 艾丽克丝 |
[01:33] | Including you. | 你也一样 |
[01:37] | I’ve done some digging, | 我做了些调查 |
[01:38] | and this group appears to be very, very real. | 这个组织看起来非常真实 |
[01:41] | And what did you find out? | 你发现什么了 |
[01:42] | No specifics I’d like to share with AT&T. | 我不想在美国线路上说得太具体 |
[01:45] | Let’s just say the AIC appear to be the answer | 只能说”反情局”应该跟 |
[01:48] | to a lot of unsolved questions | 内政部这几个月来的 |
[01:49] | the home office has had the past few months. | 许多未解之谜脱不了干系 |
[01:51] | Okay. Well, how should I proceed? | 好吧 我该怎么做 |
[01:55] | I thought you had someone on the inside, | 你不是在内部有线人吗 |
[01:57] | but your work with Alex Parrish seems to be going nowhere. | 不过你在艾丽克丝·帕里什身上并没有进展 |
[02:00] | I think I’ve been backing the wrong horse up to now. | 我觉得我可能找错人了 |
[02:04] | Then change horses. | 那就换个人 |
[02:07] | Thank you, as ever, for your encouraging words. | 真是谢谢你的激励之言啊 |
[02:10] | Next year you can come with us. | 明年你加入我们 |
[02:11] | You’ll see how much joy there is | 你就知道为这些孩子们 |
[02:13] | building these shelters for these kids, | 建造庇护所 去他们的教堂帮忙 |
[02:16] | working with their churches. | 多么有趣了 |
[02:17] | You don’t have to leave already, do you? | 你不会现在要走了吧 |
[02:18] | You are the one who has to drive | 你可是在早餐后 |
[02:20] | two and a half hours after breakfast. | 开了两个半小时的车过来的 |
[02:22] | I can be late. | 我迟点没事 |
[02:32] | You cook, too? | 你也会做饭 |
[02:34] | Well, I’ve spent a lot of time alone. | 我独居很久了 |
[02:36] | Consider this the last piece to my apology. | 这是我最后一份道歉礼物 |
[02:39] | Whatever did you do so I could deserve all of this? | 不管你做了什么 这份道歉礼都抵消了 |
[02:45] | Why don’t you go take a shower? | 你要不去洗个澡 |
[02:46] | I’ll plate this. | 我装盘一下 |
[02:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:21] | We need to talk about the other night. | 我们得谈谈那天晚上的事 |
[03:23] | Yeah, I figured this was bigger | 我就知道这谈话 |
[03:24] | than a “Run the bathroom sink or blender” conversation. | 不是聊家长里短那么简单 |
[03:28] | I need to know what you’re gonna do with your phone. | 我得知道你要怎么处理你的手机 |
[03:30] | You know that’s none of your business. | 这跟你没关系 |
[03:32] | Maybe not mine, | 或许跟我没关系 |
[03:33] | but I’m on my way to a safe house somewhere, | 但我正准备去某个地方的安全屋 |
[03:35] | full of people who will make it theirs. | 那里的人可都觉得跟他们有关系 |
[03:37] | Has yours even rung yet? | 你的手机响过吗 |
[03:38] | Yours hasn’t? | 你的没有吗 |
[03:42] | I’m sorry. Look. | 抱歉 |
[03:43] | Separating our work and our relationship is getting harder. | 把我们的工作和感情分开越来越难了 |
[03:47] | The mission will end. | 任务总会结束 |
[03:49] | Being at The Farm will end. | 在”农场”的日子也会结束 |
[03:51] | We won’t. | 但我们不会 |
[03:52] | No matter what’s happening, | 无论发生了什么 |
[03:54] | that doesn’t change how we feel about each other. | 都改变不了我们对彼此的感情 |
[03:57] | Not yet. | 暂时不会 |
[04:04] | Please, go ahead. | 走吧 |
[04:05] | No, no, you go first. | 不 你先走 |
[04:07] | How about I just see you back there? | 回去的时候见吧 |
[04:09] | Yeah, okay. I’ll, uh… | 好 好 |
[04:11] | I’ll go west. | 我往西 |
[04:12] | – Yep. – Yep. | -好 -嗯 |
[04:22] | Clever girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[04:29] | Is this made by StarTAC? | 这是摩托罗拉的吗 |
[04:31] | Do you get free rollover minutes? | 有免费滚存套餐吗 |
[04:32] | What are you doing? Put that back. | 你在干什么 放回去 |
[04:34] | What, back in your pocket? | 放回你口袋里吗 |
[04:35] | Where it’s been through every conversation | 这是不是记录了这一周 |
[04:36] | we’ve had this last week? | 我们所有的谈话 |
[04:38] | Oh, two weeks? | 还是两周 |
[04:40] | And there I was thinking you needed my help, | 亏我还想着你需要我帮忙 |
[04:42] | but you’ve just played me like you’ve been playing him. | 但你就像耍他一样在耍我 |
[04:45] | I’ve been there before. | 我也经历过 |
[04:46] | What are you, spying on us? | 你是在监视我们吗 |
[04:48] | This should not be your concern, Harry. | 这跟你无关 哈里 |
[04:50] | You should be tracking Owen’s movements. | 你应该去追踪欧文的行动 |
[04:52] | Yeah, well, he hasn’t been anywhere besides class, | 他上周除了来上课 去金叶酒吧 |
[04:54] | the Gold Leaf, and home this last week. | 回家 其他地方哪也没去 |
[04:56] | The radioactive isotope we’ve put in him has since worn off, | 我们给他服用的放射性追踪器会消耗殆尽 |
[04:58] | and we are none the wiser. | 可我们什么也没发现 |
[05:00] | But not that any of that matters, | 但这都不重要了 |
[05:01] | because you’ve had what we’ve needed this whole time. | 因为你已经得到了我们一直想要的信息了 |
[05:05] | You know, you had in me, unlike Ryan, | 你还有我呢 我不像瑞恩 |
[05:07] | someone you could trust who’s on your side… | 你可以相信我 我是站在你这边的 |
[05:09] | or was, rather. | 至少在此之前是这样 |
[05:11] | Because i think I’ve just found me a new ride. | 现在我不需要你带我玩了 |
[05:16] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[05:19] | – Don’t. – Don’t what? | -别这样 -别哪样 |
[05:20] | What are you gonna do, phone a friend? | 你还能怎么办 打给你的小伙伴 |
[05:23] | How are you gonna do that, Alex? | 你用什么打 艾丽克丝 |
[05:25] | “Operating an asset” means giving someone a reason | “操控线人”就是给某人一个理由 |
[05:29] | to do what you want them to do. | 让其做你想让他做的事 |
[05:31] | Which is? | 比如 |
[05:32] | Spy for you. | 帮你监视 |
[05:33] | Goes without saying. | 还用你说 |
[05:35] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[05:35] | Provide intelligence or secrets. | 提供情报或机密 |
[05:37] | Getting warmer. | 有点那个意思了 |
[05:38] | Change sides? | 使其策反 |
[05:39] | Betray their country? | 背叛自己的国家 |
[05:42] | Betray their loved ones? | 或者爱人 |
[05:44] | Betray themselves. | 背叛他们自己 |
[05:45] | Correct, all of you. | 你们都说对了 |
[05:46] | But there are many layers to operating an asset, | 线人的操控可以分为很多层面 |
[05:48] | and it all starts with leverage. | 不过一切都得从有筹码开始 |
[05:51] | In our game, there are four points of leverage… | 在这里 筹码分为四类 |
[05:53] | money, ideology, coercion, and ego. | 威胁 观念 金钱 自我 |
[05:57] | We call this “MICE.” | 我们称之为”威观金自”[微观金子] |
[05:59] | But in my experience, I like to add another letter… | 但凭我的经验 还要加上一点 |
[06:01] | “D,” for “Doubt.” | 怀疑的疑 |
[06:04] | If you can give your asset a reason to doubt… | 如果你能线人心生怀疑 |
[06:05] | doubt who they can trust, what they believe in, | 怀疑自己能相信谁 质疑自己的信条 |
[06:08] | how they’re perceived… | 质疑自己的发现 |
[06:09] | then you have found their largest point of leverage. | 你就等于掌握了他们最大的筹码 |
[06:12] | But seeding doubt takes time. | 但让其起疑心 需要花时间 |
[06:14] | You have to do the research, find the pressure points, | 你必须仔细调查 找到其弱点 |
[06:16] | get your leverage… | 才能拿到你的筹码 |
[06:18] | which is what you’ll be doing for the next few hours. | 接下来几个小时 这就是你们的任务 |
[06:21] | But doubt not, your patience will be rewarded. | 但不要怀疑自己 耐心终有报 |
[06:34] | – What’s up? – I have orders from Miranda, | -怎么了 -米兰达指派新任务了 |
[06:36] | and you’re not going to like them. | 你肯定不会喜欢 |
[06:40] | Ooh, hot. | 真撩人 |
[06:41] | I didn’t know you were into this sort of thing. | 没想到你还好这一口 |
[06:43] | Let’s be honest, I’m not surprised. | 说实话 其实我并不惊讶 |
[06:44] | I want my phone back, Harry. | 把手机还我 哈里 |
[06:46] | But you’ve already got one. | 可你已经有了 |
[06:47] | I’ve seen you ‘gram all those inspirational quotes with it. | 我都看你发了鸡汤动态 |
[06:50] | You’re not leaving. | 我不会让你走的 |
[06:51] | This ends now. | 这要结束了 |
[06:53] | What does? | 什么结束了 |
[06:53] | Alex’s time at The Farm. | 艾丽克丝不能留在”农场”了 |
[06:55] | We gave you the benefit of the doubt | 我们之前相信你 |
[06:56] | that wouldn’t stand in the way, but that’s over. | 以为她不会妨碍 但现在行不通了 |
[06:59] | They recruited me. | 他们招募了我 |
[07:01] | Did they? | 是吗 |
[07:02] | Because this phone has only received two phone calls, | 这部手机只收到两次来电 |
[07:04] | and neither of them were answered. | 但两次都未接通 |
[07:06] | If I didn’t know you better, Alex, | 要不是我这么了解你 艾丽克丝 |
[07:09] | I would say you mocked this up yourself. | 我还以为你自己造假呢 |
[07:11] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[07:12] | I want to know every single thing you know | 我想让你把知道的全部内容和时间 |
[07:14] | and when you know it. | 都告诉我 |
[07:15] | Or I can go to Ryan | 或者我去找瑞恩 |
[07:16] | and combine the powers of the FBI and MI6. | 利用一下联调局和军情六处的权力 |
[07:19] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会这样的 |
[07:20] | Wouldn’t I? | 是吗 |
[07:21] | You’ve already told your boyfriend you have this, | 你男友已经知道了你有这部手机 |
[07:23] | which means your former employers now know, | 也就是说联调局已经知道了 |
[07:26] | and their next move is to eliminate | 他们的下一步行动 |
[07:28] | any threat to their mission. | 就是清除任务的阻碍 |
[07:30] | She’s not FBI anymore. | 她已经不是联调局探员了 |
[07:31] | She could compromise your mission. | 她可能会破坏你的任务 |
[07:34] | I won’t sabotage Alex. | 我不会向艾丽克丝背后捅刀子 |
[07:35] | One way or another, she’ll be done. | 无论如何 她都不能继续留下了 |
[07:38] | Better it be you. | 最好还是你来做 |
[07:39] | You eliminate Ryan, and then we can talk. | 你让瑞恩出局 我们再来谈判 |
[07:43] | In the meantime, I will just stand back | 与此同时 我就不插手了 |
[07:45] | and see whether Mr. or Mrs. Smith survives. | 看看”特工夫妇”到底哪一方能留下 |
[07:49] | But a word of advice. | 但给你个建议 |
[07:51] | Take Ryan out before he takes you out. | 在瑞恩把你弄出局前 先让他出局 |
[07:54] | Better you… | 她出局… |
[07:56] | …than him. | 好过你出局 |
[08:04] | We’re against the clock, Miranda. | 我们快没时间了 米兰达 |
[08:05] | President Haas is ordering an air strike. | 哈斯总统要下令空袭了 |
[08:06] | What are we doing waiting here? | 我们在这干什么 |
[08:08] | You wanted to save lives, right? | 你不是想救人命吗 |
[08:09] | How about we start with 121 souls | 先救救这121个 |
[08:11] | who don’t know an air strike is coming their way? | 还不知道要遭遇空袭的人怎么样 |
[08:14] | I never said redemption came easy. | 我从未说过救赎是易事 |
[08:17] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[08:18] | Come on! | 快来 |
[08:21] | No sign of Director Shaw or Alex Parrish. | 没有肖局长和艾丽克丝·帕里什的踪迹 |
[08:23] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[08:24] | Let me know the moment you find anything. | 一旦有发现 立刻告诉我 |
[08:26] | All personnel must clear out immediately. | 所有人员必须立刻疏散 |
[08:30] | Remain in your office, Agent Wyatt. | 请回办公室 怀特探员 |
[08:32] | The worst crisis since Grand Central | 这可是自中央车站事件以来最大的危机 |
[08:34] | in unfolding in lower Manhattan, | 曼哈顿下区马上要出事了 |
[08:36] | and you just kicked the FBI out of their offices? | 你的工作就是让联调局探员回办公室待着吗 |
[08:38] | It’s a big building. | 联调局太大了 |
[08:40] | They’ll find a place to work. | 他们会准自己位置的 |
[08:42] | Madame President. | 总统阁下 |
[08:44] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[08:52] | I guess congratulations are in order. | 我该说句恭喜 |
[08:54] | The first lady’s been murdered. | 第一夫人被杀害了 |
[08:56] | Downtown Manhattan is under siege. | 曼哈顿中心又陷入危机 |
[08:58] | There’s not cause for congratulations. | 没什么好恭喜的 |
[09:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:01] | You got the job you always wanted. | 你得到了向往已久的工作 |
[09:03] | I see this isn’t going to be a friendly conversation. | 看来这次对话不会很友好了 |
[09:05] | Why should it be? | 为什么要友好呢 |
[09:07] | You could’ve ordered the strike from the Situation Room, | 你本可以在战情室下令发布空袭 |
[09:09] | but you sent General Richards down here to do your dirty work. | 却派了理查兹上将来执行这份差事 |
[09:13] | Why show yourself now? | 怎么现在又现身了 |
[09:15] | Or did you just want to see my face when you kill my friends? | 还是你只想看看杀死我朋友时 我什么表情 |
[09:19] | In the brief time that I’ve been president, | 在我做总统的短暂时光里 |
[09:20] | I’ve been surrounded by experts | 我周围都是些专家 |
[09:22] | who don’t think I’m equipped for the job. | 他们都认为我不能胜任 |
[09:24] | Are you? | 你能胜任吗 |
[09:27] | You see that office? It used to be Greg Lawson’s. | 看见那间办公室了吗 那曾是格雷格·罗森的 |
[09:30] | We trained together at Quantico. | 我们一起在匡提科受训 |
[09:31] | He was one of the guys I came up with. | 他曾是我当年的战友之一 |
[09:34] | But I was never one of them. | 但我一直都跟他们不同 |
[09:37] | I could pretend to be like them. | 我可以假装和他们一样 |
[09:38] | I could do the job better, I could get the promotions, | 我可以做得更好 我可以升迁 |
[09:41] | but at the end of the day, | 但到最后 |
[09:41] | I look like I looked and I was what I was. | 我表现得还是曾经的自己 |
[09:44] | Men don’t like to admit that glass ceilings exist | 男人们不承认职场升迁的无形障碍 |
[09:46] | because they are the glass ceiling. | 因为他们自身就是那层无形障碍 |
[09:49] | – Well, you just shattered it. – Only by default. | -你打破了这个障碍 -被动接受而已 |
[09:53] | It’s not getting the job | 得到这份工作 |
[09:54] | that’s gonna change the way Americans feel about women. | 改变不了美国人民对女性的想法 |
[09:57] | It’s what I do with it. | 而是我能有何作为 |
[09:58] | If I listen to the people around me now… | 如果我听取身边人的意见 |
[10:01] | people I did not choose… | 不是我选的那些人 |
[10:03] | then I might be able to stay president. | 也许我还能继续担任总统 |
[10:05] | But those people want to strike, | 但他们想发动空袭 |
[10:07] | and they say if I don’t, I’ll be perceived as weak. | 他们说如果我不同意 就证明我太过软弱 |
[10:09] | I didn’t plan or approve this, and I still don’t. | 这不是我计划和批准的事 我仍旧不赞同 |
[10:13] | – There is a better way. – And that’s why I’m here. | -还有更好的办法 -所以我来了 |
[10:16] | I need your help to call off the strike. | 我需要你帮忙来取消空袭 |
[10:21] | You’re the commander in chief. You just say “no.” | 你是总统 只要说”不”就好了 |
[10:25] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[10:28] | because I helped create the rogue group inside the CIA. | 因为我帮助成立了中情局内部的叛乱组织 |
[10:33] | The act of betraying someone, or something, isn’t easy. | 背叛某人 或某组织 并不简单 |
[10:37] | And the target we’ve chosen for you isn’t, either. | 我们为你们选择的目标也不容易攻破 |
[10:41] | Meet Gabriel Carrera… | 这是加百利·卡雷拉 |
[10:43] | a squeaky-clean, high-ranking officer at the Venezuelan Consulate | 委内瑞拉领事馆内一位两袖清风的高阶官员 |
[10:46] | whom the CIA would like to use to gain access | 中情局想利用他来获取权限 |
[10:49] | to some of Venezuela’s state secrets. | 访问一些委内瑞拉的国家机密 |
[10:51] | Now, you’ve already cased his house, | 你们已经搜查了他的房屋 |
[10:53] | got his phone logs and his banks records, | 拿到了他的通话记录和银行对账单 |
[10:55] | and even obtained his garbage… | 甚至拿到了他的垃圾 |
[10:56] | thank you, Mr. Chen… all for one reason… | 谢谢你 陈先生 只有一个原因 |
[10:59] | finding out what makes him tick. | 找出他的行事动机 |
[11:00] | Intel has told us certain Venezuelan government officials | 情报称某些委内瑞拉政府官员 |
[11:03] | may be embezzling money from their homeland. | 有挪用祖国款项的嫌疑 |
[11:05] | Carrera has access to classified financial records. | 卡雷拉有权限获取机密的财务记录 |
[11:09] | Obtaining this information will allow the agency | 如果获得这些信息 |
[11:10] | to have leverage in Venezuela during its expected collapse. | 中情局将在委内瑞拉预期的经济崩盘中处于优势 |
[11:14] | Now, we’ve already gathered an array of intelligence on Carrera. | 我们已经召集了一批情报人员调查卡雷拉 |
[11:17] | Your job is to learn all you can about him | 你们的任务是尽可能地了解他 |
[11:20] | and figure out how best to turn him against his country. | 找出让他背叛国家的最佳方案 |
[11:25] | Vaulted ceilings, skylights, new appliances, | 拱形天花板 天窗采光 崭新的家用电器 |
[11:28] | all on a government salary? | 政府发的薪水够用吗 |
[11:30] | Well, maybe he’s got a sugar daddy or a rich uncle. | 也许他被富豪包养 或有个富有的叔叔 |
[11:33] | Either way, need for money will not turn him. | 不论怎样 金钱都不能策反他 |
[11:36] | Gabriel, his daughter, and his husband, Robbie. | 加百利 他的女儿 他的丈夫罗比 |
[11:40] | Well done, Gabriel. | 好样的 加百利 |
[11:41] | Worked out pretty well for Robbie, too. | 对罗比来说也不错 |
[11:43] | Gabriel got him a job at the Consulate. | 加百利给他在领事馆找了份工作 |
[11:45] | How’s it going with Ryan? | 你在瑞恩那边的进展怎么样了 |
[11:46] | Have you worked out how to clear that playing field yet? | 你想到怎么清除竞争对手了吗 |
[11:48] | I’m not going after him. | 我不准备对付他 |
[11:50] | I have my mission, he has his. | 我们都有各自的任务 |
[11:53] | Just so you know, this has rung a few more times. | 就和你说一声 手机又响过几次 |
[11:57] | Wonder what they’ll do if they think you’re ignoring them. | 他们觉得你不理他们会怎么样呢 |
[12:00] | Living and working together. | 工作和生活混在一起 |
[12:02] | Sounds like my personal nightmare, no space. | 听着就像我的噩梦 没有个人空间 |
[12:06] | Didn’t figure you for someone who had relationships. | 没想到你还谈过恋爱 |
[12:08] | Didn’t figure you for one, either. | 我也没想到你也谈过 |
[12:11] | Relationships make for weak operatives. | 感情让特工软弱 |
[12:14] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[12:20] | Something I can help you with? | 有什么事吗 |
[12:22] | You know what? I just figured it out. Thanks. | 没事了 我刚弄清楚了 谢谢 |
[12:27] | See, I can understand falling into debt | 我能理解为了一件精致的 |
[12:29] | for a really beautiful Tom Ford tuxedo, | 汤姆·福特燕尾服而欠债 |
[12:32] | but all these Bonobos? | 但这些倭黑猩猩马 |
[12:35] | Are we sure they’re gay? | 他们真的是同性恋吗 |
[12:36] | You do realize that I don’t find you | 你知道我不像其他人那样 |
[12:38] | as charming as everyone else here does, right? | 觉得你特别有魅力吧 |
[12:41] | But you might find me useful. | 但你会发现我很有用呢 |
[12:43] | Your girlfriend is trying to get you bounced out of training | 你女朋友正想办法让你淘汰出局 |
[12:45] | so she can have the AIC all to herself. | 她就能独享”反情局”了 |
[12:47] | And why would I believe a word you said? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[12:49] | Well, because we’re both real agents | 我们都是真正的探员 |
[12:51] | who swore under oath to uphold the law, | 曾宣誓捍卫法律 |
[12:53] | and your fiancee over there is just some disgruntled ex-employee | 而你未婚妻只是个闹情绪的前雇员 |
[12:56] | that HR hasn’t gotten around to yet. | 人事部还没顾得上理她 |
[12:59] | You see, I back winners, Ryan. | 我一直都选赢家 瑞恩 |
[13:02] | If you want to turn the tables and get the upper hand, | 如果你想扭转局势 占据上风 |
[13:06] | I am willing to help. | 我很愿意帮你 |
[13:08] | Well, I might just take you up on that offer. | 我也许会接受你的橄榄枝 |
[13:11] | That’s very good to hear. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[13:17] | Money seems to be the best point of leverage. | 看起来金钱是最好的切入点 |
[13:19] | Maybe we can bribe him. | 我们也许能收买他 |
[13:21] | Or we use doubt to turn him. | 或者利用怀疑来策反他 |
[13:23] | Maybe he resents the lifestyle he has to maintain to keep his husband. | 也许他不喜欢按照他丈夫的生活方式过日子 |
[13:26] | We could make it seem like Robbie’s having an affair? | 我们能做成罗比出轨的假象 |
[13:28] | Get him in a vulnerable place. | 让他遭受打击而脆弱 |
[13:29] | Yeah, I couldn’t agree more. | 我完全同意 |
[13:30] | You call fidelity and trust into issue, | 如果忠贞和信任上出了问题 |
[13:33] | everything starts to unravel. | 一切都会分崩离析 |
[13:34] | You’re assuming there isn’t strong trust there. | 你是在假设他们之间没有牢固的信任感 |
[13:36] | What about the kid? | 从孩子入手怎么样 |
[13:38] | Gabriel is the biological father. | 加百利是精子提供者 |
[13:40] | Venezuela doesn’t support marriage equality or LGBT adoption. | 委内瑞拉不支持同性婚姻或非异性恋领养 |
[13:44] | If we cause concern over custody, | 如果能搞出抚养权方面的问题 |
[13:47] | we have a true pressure point to exploit. | 就有了可以利用的弱点 |
[13:50] | What do you think is best? | 你觉得哪个方案最好 |
[13:52] | You tell me. | 你们决定 |
[13:53] | You’re heading to the Venezuelan Consulate in one hour. | 你们将在一小时后前往委内瑞拉领事馆 |
[13:56] | Your goal — plant enough doubt in Gabriel Carrera’s mind | 你们的目标就是让加百利·卡雷拉足够起疑心 |
[13:58] | to get him to give us access | 利用他的权限 |
[13:59] | to those confidential financial records. | 让你们获取那些机密财务记录 |
[14:02] | Work as a team. | 团队合作 |
[14:03] | And remember, a Consulate is technically foreign soil. | 记住 大使馆就是外国领土 |
[14:07] | There is no “Get out of jail free” card | 如果你们被抓 |
[14:08] | from your Uncle Sam if you get caught. | 可没有美国的”免罪卡”救你们 |
[14:10] | You blow your cover, it’ll be a long time | 如果你们身份曝光 |
[14:12] | before you see the outside of a Venezuelan prison. | 就等着在委内瑞拉坐穿牢底吧 |
[14:14] | We could destroy an entire relationship | 我们收集的信息 |
[14:16] | with the information we’ve collected. | 能够毁掉一段关系 |
[14:18] | A family. | 一个家庭 |
[14:20] | How far do you want us to go? | 你想让我们超出多少底线 |
[14:21] | As far as it takes. | 没有底线 |
[14:28] | Well, I might just take you up on that offer. | 我也许会接受你的橄榄枝 |
[14:30] | You told him I was going after him first. | 你先跟他说了我会对付他 |
[14:32] | You lied. | 你骗了他 |
[14:34] | Please, I barely tipped the glass before he spilled. | 拜托 我还没开启舌灿莲花模式 他就接受了 |
[14:37] | He’s coming for you, Alex. | 他要来对付你了 艾丽克丝 |
[14:38] | Harry, please. You’re playing us both. | 哈里 得了吧 你这是挑拨离间 |
[14:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:41] | It’s not a race with just one person. | 毕竟竞争这么激烈 |
[14:44] | Look, all that matter is, | 重点是 |
[14:46] | Ryan in an FBI agent | 瑞恩是联调局探员 |
[14:47] | with legitimate government business here. | 政府派他在这里完成任务 |
[14:49] | You are just holding a grudge. | 你只是因为没选上而怀恨在心而已 |
[14:50] | He will betray you — | 他会背叛你的 |
[14:53] | maybe today, maybe next week. | 也许是今天 也许是下周 |
[14:55] | But if you want to stay here, | 但如果你想继续留下 |
[14:58] | you need to do it first. | 你就得先下手为强 |
[15:07] | So, what, are we supposed to just rush in, | 我们是要冲进去 |
[15:09] | get everyone out — hostage, terrorists alike — | 让所有人都出来 人质 恐怖分子 |
[15:12] | before the strike? | 赶在空袭之前吗 |
[15:13] | That’s a tall order for two people. | 两个人够呛能行吧 |
[15:14] | A little less tall for three. | 我们有三个人 |
[15:17] | Alex, I just need you to know — | 艾丽克丝 我得告诉你 |
[15:19] | Ryan is not a part of this. | 瑞恩没参与这事 |
[15:21] | I told him everything that was going on, | 我跟他讲明了一切 |
[15:23] | and he made me promise to help him get you out to safety. | 他让我保证帮他将你安全救出 |
[15:33] | We can catch up on the way. Come on, let’s go. | 我们边走边说吧 快走吧 |
[15:34] | Nobody’s going anywhere — especially you, Miranda. | 都不准走 特别是你 米兰达 |
[15:41] | It was my first term as senator. | 那是我当参议员的第一任期 |
[15:44] | I was eager to reach across the aisle. | 我当时急于晋升 |
[15:46] | I would talk to anyone who had a good idea. | 谁有好主意 我都会跟他谈一下 |
[15:49] | And then one night, | 然后有一晚 |
[15:50] | I found myself sitting across from someone from DOD | 我会见了一个国防部的人 |
[15:53] | who revealed, after several bottles of wine, | 几杯红酒下肚之后 他向我道明了 |
[15:56] | that he was in charge of the Black Budget. | 他负责”黑色预算” |
[15:59] | The federal-intelligence budget? | 那是用于情报组织的花销 |
[16:01] | That is code-word classified. | 那是高度机密 |
[16:02] | It is, but he was drinking, and I was fascinated. | 是 但他当时喝了不少 而我很感兴趣 |
[16:06] | There was in front of me — | 就在我眼前 |
[16:08] | an accounting of everything we spend on surveillance, | 上面记载了我们在监视上 |
[16:10] | foreign operations, assassinations, | 海外行动上 刺杀任务上 |
[16:13] | arming rebels, | 武装叛乱分子上 |
[16:14] | rigging elections in other countries. | 其它国家操纵选举上的花费 |
[16:16] | I mean, if you want to know what a country’s priorities are… | 如果你想知道国家的要务是什么 |
[16:19] | – you follow — – You follow the money. | -你就… -追寻资金动向 |
[16:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:22] | This country needs black ops, that’s a fact. | 这个国家需要”黑色行动” 这是事实 |
[16:24] | But he said that he wanted to help facilitate | 但他说 他跟我一样 |
[16:26] | more transparency, more accountability, as did I. | 想帮忙加强任务的公开性与责任性 |
[16:29] | I campaigned on it. | 这是我竞选做出的承诺 |
[16:31] | I was proud to help. | 我很自豪能帮上忙 |
[16:33] | We passed a bill that called for | 我们通过了一个议案 |
[16:34] | independent oversight of the black ops, | 称为”黑色行动的独立监管” |
[16:36] | with 10% going towards something called “Alternative training,” | 其中10%的资金用来资助”另类训练”这个项目 |
[16:40] | Which was supposed to mean new practices. | 本来应该是新式训练 |
[16:43] | Instead, it meant the formation of the group | 然而却演变成了 |
[16:45] | you’ve dubbed the AIC in your white paper. | 你白皮书中称为”反情局”的组织 |
[16:47] | Once you knew, you could have come forward, | 你知道以后 你本可以站出来 |
[16:50] | done something to stop them. | 采取行动 阻止他们 |
[16:52] | I didn’t know they existed | 我之前不知情 |
[16:53] | until your report came across my desk five hours ago. | 直到五个小时前看到了你提交的报告 |
[16:57] | I need you to disavow that paper. | 你得推翻那份报告 |
[16:59] | I get it. I get it. | 我懂 我懂 |
[17:01] | If you call off the strike and the white paper comes out, | 如果你取消空袭 白皮书一出来 |
[17:04] | it’ll look like you helped the AIC. | 看起来就像你助长了”反情局” |
[17:06] | But that is not the case, and you can defend your actions. | 但不是那样 你可以为自己辩解 |
[17:10] | You just did. | 你刚刚就解释了 |
[17:12] | Why are you making this a negotiation? | 你为什么还要跟我商量推翻呢 |
[17:14] | What is the point of a woman even being elected | 如果一个女性选为总统 |
[17:16] | if she’s just gonna act like every man before her? | 而她跟之前的男人都是一丘之貉 还有什么意义 |
[17:18] | Why can’t you just do the right thing? | 你怎么就不能做正确的选择呢 |
[17:21] | Because I wasn’t elected. | 因为我不是人民选出来的 |
[17:22] | America elected a half-as-qualified man | 美国人民选了一个不够资格 |
[17:24] | with next to no experience. | 没有从政经验的男人 |
[17:25] | A man who’s never stood for anything, | 一个没有立场 |
[17:27] | who never served this country, | 从未为国效力 |
[17:28] | and who rolled over out of fear when a terrorist demanded it. | 恐怖分子稍微恐吓就吓得唯命之从的男人 |
[17:32] | He’s gone now, and I’m here, | 他拍屁股走人了 我在这里 |
[17:33] | and we both want the same things. | 我们的目标都一致 |
[17:35] | Let’s start with that. | 先完成共同目标吧 |
[17:43] | The Joint Chiefs want an update. | 联合参谋长想了解最新情况 |
[17:45] | They work for you. | 他们为你效力 |
[17:46] | I’ll be sure to remind them of that. | 我会提醒他们记住这一点 |
[17:53] | How are you? | 你好啊 |
[17:54] | 华盛顿特区 委瑞内拉大使馆 | |
[17:54] | My wife and I are here for our visa application. | 我和我妻子来申请签证 |
[17:56] | This won’t take too long, is it? | 这不会花很长时间吧 |
[17:57] | ‘Cause our sitter has to leave at 6:00. | 因为我们家保姆六点就下班了 |
[18:01] | Okay. Have a seat. | 好吧 坐下吧 |
[18:03] | -Thank you. -Thank you so much. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[18:06] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[18:06] | Well, you can sit tight. | 你们坐着瞧好吧 |
[18:08] | We got this. | 我们能搞定 |
[18:09] | This isn’t a solo mission. | 这不是个人任务 |
[18:11] | I thought they all were. | 不是每次行动都是个人任务吗 |
[18:12] | Gentlemen, please. | 两位请坐 |
[18:14] | Mr. Carrera, | 卡雷拉先生 |
[18:15] | I’m glad you could meet with us on such short notice. | 感谢您在百忙之中抽空见我们 |
[18:17] | Two important men want to bring | 两个重要人物 |
[18:19] | much-needed investment capital to the people of Venezuela. | 带着钱过来想投资委瑞内拉 |
[18:22] | How can I say “No” to that? | 我怎么能拒之门外呢 |
[18:24] | So, what’s your play with Ryan? | 你决定怎么搞定瑞恩 |
[18:28] | No play, really. | 不是搞定 |
[18:30] | Just a shot across the bow to see if you’re right. | 就是试试水 看你是不是真说对了 |
[18:33] | As you can see, our firm is well-capitalized | 如您所见 我们的公司资金雄厚 |
[18:35] | and prepared to meet whatever requirements there are | 准备好满足你们的需求 |
[18:37] | to start our business in your country immediately. | 立即在你们国家开设公司了 |
[18:40] | Including paying any special fees, let’s say. | 还包括支付一些特殊费用 |
[18:44] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[18:45] | We have money — a lot of it. | 我们有很多钱 |
[18:48] | And we’re willing to spend it in any way | 我们愿意为了使生活更舒适 |
[18:49] | that makes our lives easier, | 而花重金 |
[18:51] | including lining the right pockets in Caracas. | 包括在加拉加斯正确地投资 |
[18:55] | I was just waiting to hear what your goal was. | 我就是想听听你们的目的是什么 |
[18:58] | Even if I had that information, | 即使我有这样的信息 |
[18:59] | I wouldn’t share it with two men | 我也不会跟两个 |
[19:00] | who represent a firm that doesn’t exist. | 代表捏造出的公司的雇员吐露 |
[19:03] | You were incorporated last week, and you have no investors. | 你们公司上周才成立 也没有投资人 |
[19:08] | What is this? Money laundering? Pay-to-play? | 这是什么情况 想洗钱 想金钱换业务 |
[19:10] | I don’t care to find out. | 我不想知道 |
[19:12] | Leave now, before I have you forcibly removed. | 我找人赶走你们之前 请自行离开吧 |
[19:20] | We’ll find another way. | 我们再想办法 |
[19:23] | Looks like it’s time for plan “B.” | 该实行B计划了 |
[19:26] | Mr. Gold? | 古德先生 |
[19:28] | Mrs. Gold. | 古德夫人 |
[19:37] | Uh, excuse me, you’re not supposed to be in here. | 不好意思 你们不能进来 |
[19:38] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:40] | We’re sorry to come at you like this, | 很抱歉来打扰你 |
[19:41] | but we believe your husband, Gabriel Carrera, | 但我们认为你丈夫加百利·卡雷拉 |
[19:43] | has gotten himself into trouble. | 惹上麻烦了 |
[19:45] | I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 |
[19:46] | We believe he’s preparing to flee the country — | 我们认为他打算逃出国 |
[19:48] | and worse, for a crime he didn’t commit. | 更糟的是 他其实是清白的 |
[19:50] | Our office has been looking into Mr. Carrera | 我们分局一直在调查卡雷拉先生 |
[19:51] | for helping Venezuelan ex-pats here in America launder their money. | 关于帮外籍人士在美国洗钱一事 |
[19:55] | That’s a joke. Gabriel won’t even double-park. | 别扯了 加百利连双行停车的事都干不出来 |
[19:58] | We know. We looked into him. | 我们知道 我们调查了他 |
[20:00] | We just think he’s being made a patsy by someone from the government, | 我们觉得政府里有人找他背黑锅了 |
[20:02] | and he wants to leave the country before he’s arrested. | 他想在被捕之前逃出国境 |
[20:04] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[20:05] | He’s right upstairs. I’ll go get him. | 他就在楼上 我去找他 |
[20:08] | Do you know where your daughter is right now, Mr. Robertson? | 你知道你女儿在哪吗 罗伯逊先生 |
[20:13] | Ginger, our nanny, | 我们的保姆 金桔 |
[20:14] | is picking up Isabel from school. | 正接她放学呢 |
[20:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:17] | Because from what we know, | 因为据我们所知 |
[20:19] | they’re boarding a 4:45 flight to Caracas as we speak. | 他们现在已登上4点45分去往加拉加斯的航班了 |
[20:26] | Are you sure you’re up for this today? | 你确定你今天能行吗 |
[20:30] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 怎么不确定 |
[20:31] | Because you almost ran out on the last mission we went on. | 因为上次的任务 你差点就离开了 |
[20:34] | You mean when I stayed to clean up your mess? | 你指我留下为你善后的那次吗 |
[20:38] | That’s our call. | 就是这个来电了 |
[20:44] | Foxhall Elementary. | 福克斯豪小学 |
[20:46] | Yes, Mr. Robertson, I know who you are. | 罗伯逊先生 我知道你是谁 |
[20:50] | Your husband was here over an hour ago. | 你丈夫一小时前过来了 |
[20:54] | He took Isabel out of class. | 他把伊莎贝尔接走了 |
[20:57] | Mr. Robertson? | 罗伯逊先生 |
[20:59] | If they land in Venezuela, you may never see her again. | 如果他们到达委内瑞拉 你可能就再也见不到她了 |
[21:04] | They don’t recognize marriage equality. | 那里同性婚姻不合法 |
[21:07] | What can I do? | 我要怎么办 |
[21:08] | Just let us have a look at Gabriel’s files upstairs at the data center. | 让我们去楼上的数据中心看下加百利的文件 |
[21:12] | We just need to confirm a few things, get a warrant, | 我们就是想确认一些事 拿到许可令 |
[21:14] | and stop that plane. | 拦下飞机 |
[21:16] | We can get your little girl back. | 我们能把你女儿带回来 |
[21:22] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[21:24] | Just don’t talk to anyone. | 别跟任何人说话 |
[21:25] | – Of course. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[21:39] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰一下 警官 |
[21:40] | Is there a restroom upstairs? | 楼上有洗手间吗 |
[21:41] | No one but Consulate staff is allowed upstairs. | 楼上仅限领事馆人员出入 |
[21:43] | Oh, well, that’s odd, | 那真奇怪 |
[21:45] | ’cause I thought I saw a fellow visa applicant | 因为我看到一个签证申请者 |
[21:47] | head right up there alone. | 自己一个人上去了 |
[21:50] | Frank, do you want to cover me, here? | 弗兰克 帮我站会儿岗 |
[21:55] | You want to dance, let’s dance. | 你想过招 就过吧 |
[21:58] | You told me I was going undercover | 你跟我说是让我去当卧底 |
[22:01] | to stop people from getting killed. | 阻止人们被杀害 |
[22:03] | Instead, the group of people you sent me in with | 然而 你派我加入的组织 |
[22:06] | has been killing people. | 一直在杀人 |
[22:07] | It wasn’t supposed to go this far. | 本来不该发展到这一步 |
[22:09] | Did you know that my sister was gonna be here? | 你知道我妹也会来这里吗 |
[22:11] | I told you that it wouldn’t be easy. | 我说过这事不会很容易 |
[22:13] | There might be sacrifices. | 这其中要做出牺牲 |
[22:15] | I’ve been doing everything that I can to keep her safe. | 我已经尽了全力保她安全 |
[22:18] | I even had to lie to her | 我甚至得欺骗她 |
[22:19] | to prove to them that she’s not who they’re looking for. | 为了证明她不是他们要找的目标 |
[22:22] | All that, for what, Miranda? | 这一切都是为了什么 米兰达 |
[22:24] | For nothing. | 都是徒劳 |
[22:25] | We failed because we aligned ourselves with the wrong people. | 我们失败了 因为我们结错盟友了 |
[22:30] | I believed we were doing this for our country. | 我以为我们这是为国除害 |
[22:32] | Right now, we need to get inside. | 此刻 我们得进去 |
[22:36] | We need to find Lydia Hall and get those drives. | 我们得找到莉迪亚·霍尔和那些硬盘 |
[22:40] | N– no — no, no. We need to get those hostages first. | 不不 我们得先救人质 |
[22:43] | The drives are more important. | 那些硬盘更重要 |
[22:45] | I told you, Alex. | 就跟你说了 艾丽克丝 |
[22:46] | Miranda, you go find Lydia, | 米兰达 你去找莉迪亚 |
[22:49] | and Nimah and I will go get the hostages. | 我和妮尔麦去救人质 |
[22:51] | Now, can we put the gun down and face the real enemy, please? | 放下枪 去对付真正的敌人吧 |
[23:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:02] | Lydia Hall will not trust me alone. | 我自己去 莉迪亚·霍尔不会相信我 |
[23:05] | So I need you to come with me, Alex. | 所以你得跟我一起去 艾丽克丝 |
[23:08] | 100 people are important, | 一百个人的性命是很重要 |
[23:10] | but millions of lives will be lost | 但硬盘落入坏人之手 |
[23:13] | if those drives fall into the wrong hands. | 那就会生灵涂炭 |
[23:18] | Alex, move. | 艾丽克丝 走吧 |
[23:31] | Go, Alex. | 快走 艾丽克丝 |
[23:33] | You’ll be okay here with her? | 你自己能搞定她吗 |
[23:34] | I’ll deal with it. | 交给我来处理 |
[23:35] | Go. | 走吧 |
[23:37] | Go. | 走 |
[23:39] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你这样是犯下大错 |
[23:41] | Alex, don’t! | 艾丽克丝 别走 |
[23:50] | The files are in here. | 文件在这里 |
[23:51] | My card will access them. | 我有权限读取这些文件 |
[23:56] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[23:58] | I should call Gabriel. | 我该联系一下加百利 |
[23:59] | No. There isn’t time. | 不 没时间了 |
[24:01] | Without a warrant, we can’t stop that plane, | 没有许可令 我们就无法拦下那架飞机 |
[24:03] | and we need these files to get that warrant. | 我们需要这些文件才能获取许可令 |
[24:06] | Sorry, this is just all so crazy. | 抱歉 这一切太难以置信了 |
[24:08] | I-I need to talk to him. | 我得跟他谈一下 |
[24:09] | He took your daughter. | 他带走了你女儿 |
[24:11] | He didn’t tell you about the trouble that he was in. | 他没跟你说他遇到了什么麻烦 |
[24:13] | How could you trust him in that state of mind? | 你这时还怎么相信他啊 |
[24:15] | I just need to hear his voice. | 我就是得听下他的声音 |
[24:17] | Okay, I wanted to do this the easy way. | 好了 我本来不想来硬的 |
[24:19] | Who are you people? | 你们到底是谁 |
[24:21] | We’re the ones who have your daughter. | 你女儿在我们手上 |
[24:27] | When are my dads coming? | 我爸爸们什么时候过来 |
[24:29] | They’ll be here soon. | 他们很快就来了 |
[24:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:34] | 哈里 拍个凭证发过来 | |
[24:36] | Start filming. | 开始录像吧 |
[24:37] | We should take her back. | 我们该把她带回去 |
[24:38] | We should finish what we started. Do it. | 我们该完成任务 拍吧 |
[24:41] | Isabel. | 伊莎贝尔 |
[24:42] | Salude a tu papi. | 跟爸爸打个招呼 |
[24:45] | Hola, papa. | 爸爸 |
[24:47] | If you hurt her… | 如果你们伤害她… |
[24:48] | Just give us the files, and we’ll free your daughter. | 把文件给我们 我们就放了你女儿 |
[24:51] | You’ll never see us again. | 我们不会再来找你 |
[24:58] | Keep a lookout. | 帮我把风 |
[25:18] | Excuse me, miss? | 请止步 小姐 |
[25:21] | Miss, stop where you are right now. | 小姐 请你停下来 |
[25:24] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[25:27] | We had a report of unauthorized personnel on this floor. | 接到报告说 这层有未授权人员在此 |
[25:31] | Can you identify yourself? | 你能出示下证件吗 |
[25:35] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[25:36] | I hate this game. | 我讨厌这个游戏 |
[25:38] | They’ll be here soon, sweetheart. | 他们很快就过来了 亲爱的 |
[25:40] | Who are you again? | 你说你是谁来着 |
[25:42] | We told you. We’re friends. | 我们说了 我们是你爸的朋友 |
[25:53] | Go. Just go. Go. | 走 快走 快走 |
[25:54] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等下 你干什么 |
[25:55] | Wait. Isa– what are you… | 等下 伊莎 你干什… |
[25:58] | We got what we needed. | 我们得到想要的信息了 |
[25:59] | We didn’t need her anymore. | 我们不再需要她了 |
[26:01] | You don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
[26:08] | What are you doing? You got what you came here for. | 你干什么 你拿到想要的那些文件了 |
[26:10] | This will only take a second. | 一会儿就好 |
[26:12] | Consider this one a personal favor. | 就当是个顺水人情吧 |
[26:14] | Come on, you’ve already aided an act of treason. | 反正你都已经犯了叛国罪 |
[26:18] | Aren’t we just splitting hairs now? | 多加一条又何妨 |
[26:26] | – I see you made it past the — – Ryan, we need help. | -看来你通过… -瑞恩 我们需要帮忙 |
[26:28] | Something went wrong. | 出事了 |
[26:29] | The security guard you sent after me — | 你派来抓我的警卫 |
[26:31] | Harry, he’s hurt. | 哈里 他受伤了 |
[26:33] | And you really expect me to buy that? | 你觉得我会信你吗 |
[26:35] | This isn’t a game! | 我说真的 |
[26:37] | I need you right now. | 我现在需要你 |
[26:38] | Are we not working together anymore? | 我们不再合作了吗 |
[26:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:47] | Will you do me a favor and wait here for a second? | 你在这里等一下吧 |
[27:03] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[27:14] | Are you kidding me? | 不是吧 |
[27:16] | I gave you first crack, Booth. | 我之前向你伸橄榄枝了 布斯 |
[27:18] | You should’ve taken it. | 你该接受的 |
[27:19] | I’ll meet you out back. | 我们外面见 |
[27:22] | So that’s it, huh? | 就这样吗 |
[27:23] | You’re pushing me out? | 你要将我挤走吗 |
[27:24] | You’re literally going to obstruct justice | 你真要妨碍司法公正 |
[27:26] | and put your little crusade above the law — | 为了非法的任务而犯法 |
[27:27] | and worse, sacrifice your fiance for it. | 更糟的是 还拿你未婚夫做替罪羔羊 |
[27:29] | As if you weren’t gonna do the same thing. | 你明明也想这么做 |
[27:31] | Of course I wasn’t. | 我当然没有了 |
[27:32] | Yes, you would have. | 如果你有机会 肯定下手 |
[27:33] | If not this assignment, then the next one. | 如果这次不会 下次也会 |
[27:37] | I know that because I would’ve done the same thing | 我清楚是因为如果我是你 |
[27:38] | if I was in your shoes. | 我就会这么做 |
[27:40] | Harry played me your conversation. | 哈里给我听了你们的谈话 |
[27:42] | The only thing Harry played was both of us. | 哈里是耍了我们俩 |
[27:44] | Even if he did, what does it matter? | 即使他耍了 那又如何 |
[27:46] | There isn’t enough room at The Farm for both of us. | 一山不容二虎 我们只能留一个 |
[27:48] | You have to admit it. | 你得承认吧 |
[27:49] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[27:51] | This isn’t your job anymore, it’s just mine. | 这不再是你的任务了 这是我的工作 |
[27:53] | It was yours. | 以前是而已 |
[27:57] | Have fun explaining to the police how you ended up like that. | 看你怎么跟警察解释这一切 |
[28:00] | Your bags will be ready when you get back to The Farm. | 你回”农场”时 准备打包回家吧 |
[28:05] | Give me that! | 给我 |
[28:06] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[28:09] | Aren’t you sick of this? | 你就没受够吗 |
[28:10] | No, Alex, I’m not sick of it. | 不 艾丽克丝 我不是受够了 |
[28:11] | I hate it. | 我是极其厌恶 |
[28:13] | I hate what it’s doing to us. | 我痛恨这影响了我们的感情 |
[28:15] | Look, I know that we said whatever happens here | 我们说过不管事情发展成什么样子 |
[28:17] | doesn’t change things between us, but look, Alex. | 都不会影响我们的感情 但是 艾丽克丝 |
[28:19] | Look at what’s happening. | 瞧瞧我们现在的处境 |
[28:21] | If you do this, if this is where we are right now, | 如果你真这么做 如果我们针锋相对了 |
[28:23] | how are we ever gonna get back to where we were before this all started? | 我们还怎么回到当初呢 |
[28:32] | Parrish will be the key for us. | 帕里什会是我们的”钥匙” |
[28:34] | I am closer to her now than I have ever been. | 我现在跟她的关系更亲密了 |
[28:38] | The field is clear for her to become a great asset for us within the CIA. | 她会成为我们在美国最有用的线人 |
[28:42] | And she will give us entree we need to get to the other one. | 可以通过她打开另一个我们需要的通道 |
[28:45] | Has the day yielded anything else of value? | 还有其它有用的消息吗 |
[28:48] | No. | 没有 |
[28:49] | Nope, it hasn’t, | 还没有 |
[28:50] | but I will let you know if anything new does come in. | 但有其它消息 我会通知你 |
[28:53] | Okay, look, just love to Pip and the girls. | 帮我跟小普和你女儿问好 |
[28:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:09] | You’re, uh — you’re Carly, aren’t you? | 你是卡莉吧 |
[29:11] | Sebastian’s friend? | 塞巴斯辰的朋友 |
[29:13] | Yes, that’s right. | 是 没错 |
[29:15] | Is…he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[29:17] | Yes. | 没事 |
[29:18] | Yeah — sorry — yes. | 没事 抱歉 |
[29:19] | I just — I wanted to say hello. | 我就是想打声招呼 |
[29:21] | I’m Harry. I’m his, uh… | 我是哈里 我是他的… |
[29:23] | I’m his flatmate. | 我是他的室友 |
[29:25] | Sorry. I-I didn’t know he had a roommate. | 抱歉 我不知道他还有室友 |
[29:27] | I barely know him. | 我跟他不熟 |
[29:28] | We’ve just met. | 我们刚认识 |
[29:30] | Yeah, well, I barely know him, too, | 我跟他也不熟 |
[29:32] | and I’ve lived with him for under half a year. | 而我跟他都住了小半年了 |
[29:34] | But I just think Sebastian doesn’t open up to that many people. | 但塞巴斯辰可能不轻易对人敞开心扉 |
[29:40] | Anyway…uh… | 总之… |
[29:45] | Am I… | 我… |
[29:47] | doing the right thing? | 这样做对吗 |
[29:49] | I work on the Hill. | 我在国会山工作 |
[29:51] | That’s a long commute for a guy. | 要花很久路程才能见上一面 |
[29:53] | For anything, really. | 其实我到哪里都要很久 |
[29:55] | It’s just, I don’t meet many people who aren’t in the government. | 我一般不会跟非政府里的人交往 |
[29:59] | And he’s just so kind and decent. | 他人太好了 很正派 |
[30:05] | And who’s decent anymore? | 这年头正派的人太少了 |
[30:06] | Yeah — no, I know. You’re — You’re right. | 我懂 你说得对 |
[30:10] | Well, he’s a very special person. | 他很特别 |
[30:11] | He, uh, follows the rules, doesn’t give in to temptation. | 他循规蹈矩 不会受诱惑 |
[30:17] | He’s uncorrupted, which, | 他善良正直 |
[30:20] | in this world, is a harder and harder thing to be. | 如今这世道 能做到这样难能可贵 |
[30:24] | Anyway, nice to meet you. | 总之 幸会了 |
[30:26] | Good night. | 再见 |
[30:41] | Evening, Harry. | 晚上好 哈里 |
[30:42] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[30:49] | You had him right where you wanted. | 你之前差点搞定他了 |
[30:51] | You mean right where you wanted. | 是你想搞定他吧 |
[30:53] | I don’t believe you. | 难以置信 |
[30:55] | You’re back where you started. | 你回到原点了 |
[30:55] | You’re making an emotional call, | 你感情用事了 |
[30:57] | allowing your relationship to stand in your way. | 你让感情影响了你的任务 |
[31:00] | You betrayed a mission for it. | 为此而背弃了任务 |
[31:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:05] | Because my relationship gives me strength, Harry. | 因为我的感情给了我力量 哈里 |
[31:09] | It doesn’t hold me back. | 感情不会拖我后腿 |
[31:10] | It allows me to accomplish whatever I need, | 而是让我完成我想完成的目标 |
[31:12] | including this. | 包括这次 |
[31:14] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[31:16] | I’m cutting you loose. You’re a free agent now. | 我不带你玩了 分道扬镳吧 |
[31:19] | Oh, and, um… | 还有 |
[31:20] | I have all the help that I need. | 我得到了需要的协助 |
[31:23] | It’s not you. | 不是你 |
[31:27] | What happens when he changes his mind? | 如果他改变主意了怎么办 |
[31:29] | He won’t! | 他不会 |
[31:32] | He will. | 他会 |
[31:36] | You want to talk about what happened during that operation? | 你想说说今天行动中发生的事吗 |
[31:39] | We did what we were told to. | 我们奉命行事 |
[31:41] | Yeah, until you let that girl go. | 但你放走了那个女孩 |
[31:42] | Our part of the mission was complete. | 我们的任务完成了 |
[31:45] | You didn’t know that at the time. | 你当时并不知道 |
[31:47] | What if we needed more from her? | 如果我们需要更多信息呢 |
[31:49] | I had a moment of weakness, okay? | 我一时心软了 |
[31:52] | Sometimes a moment is all it takes. | 有时候 稍有差池就会丧命 |
[31:54] | Why are you being so hard on me? | 你怎么对我这么苛刻 |
[31:56] | Last week, you couldn’t even complete the assignment. | 上周 你都不能完成任务 |
[31:59] | We grabbed a child today, Leon. | 我们今天抓了个孩子 里昂 |
[32:02] | We convinced her she could trust us | 我们说服她相信我们 |
[32:04] | so that we could take her away from her family. | 好让我们将她从其家人身边夺走 |
[32:06] | I know what it’s like to be young | 我知道年纪尚小时 |
[32:08] | and trust the wrong people. | 信错人是什么滋味 |
[32:11] | And I’m being hard on you because you keep doing this. | 我对你这么苛刻是因为你总这样 |
[32:14] | Two steps forward, four steps back. | 上前冲两步后 然后退四步 |
[32:16] | You can’t pick and choose how far you’re gonna go, | 你不能选择你自己的底线到底在哪里 |
[32:18] | and you can’t keep struggling with who you are. | 你不能一直纠结于自己的本质 |
[32:20] | The day I stop struggling with who I am | 我不再纠结自己本质的那一天 |
[32:23] | is the day I’ll die. | 就是我死的那天 |
[32:29] | You have doubts, Dayana. | 你心中有怀疑 戴安娜 |
[32:32] | You have doubts about what you’ve done | 你质疑自己的所为 |
[32:33] | and doubts about who you are. | 质疑自己的本质 |
[32:35] | That makes you weak, and that will bring you down. | 这样会使你软弱 你会因此被击倒 |
[32:38] | You betray yourself every day | 不选择做哪个自己 |
[32:40] | by not choosing which side to play. | 就是一直背叛自己 |
[32:48] | And you? | 你呢 |
[32:50] | You doubt nothing in your life? | 你生活中就没有质疑的事吗 |
[32:53] | Sometimes people doubt themselves for a reason. | 有时候 人质疑自己是有原因的 |
[32:58] | Just give up. | 放弃吧 |
[33:13] | You want to explain this? | 你想解释一下吗 |
[33:15] | I may have been on the sidelines today, | 我今天一直都在场外 |
[33:17] | but I’m always watching. | 但我一直都在监视 |
[33:20] | You two nearly got yourselves | 这次任务中 |
[33:21] | and everyone around you burned during this operation. | 你们俩差点让所有人都暴露了 |
[33:24] | It was beyond reckless. | 太轻率了 |
[33:26] | What you did doesn’t just end operations, | 你的所为不仅使任务失败 |
[33:28] | it doesn’t just end careers, it sends people to jail. | 丢掉饭碗 还会使人进监狱 |
[33:31] | And I think that just might be where you belong, | 我觉得你应该进去 |
[33:33] | unless you can give me one good reason why you don’t. | 除非你能给我一个不用坐牢的理由 |
[33:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:42] | And what are you really doing here? | 你在这里的真正目的是什么 |
[33:49] | Alex was trying to get me burned | 艾丽克丝想曝光我的身份 |
[33:51] | because she’s jealous that you recruited both of us. | 是因为她嫉妒你同时招募了我们两个人 |
[33:54] | She knew she’d been cut out of the loop, and she wants back in. | 她知道自己被排挤在外 她想重新回来 |
[33:57] | She thinks I’m the one that burned her, | 她觉得是我曝光了她的身份 |
[33:59] | so she was trying to get me out of the way. | 所以她想除掉我这个障碍 |
[34:02] | Which is why today I was trying to get her kicked out | 所以我今天才打算将她淘汰出局 |
[34:08] | before she unraveled everything that you’ve been working for. | 趁她还没揭露你一直以来努力的成果 |
[34:14] | Well, thanks for bringing this to my attention. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[34:19] | Good night. | 再见 |
[34:23] | Good night. | 再见 |
[34:32] | I can’t. I can’t betray my country, | 我做不到 我不能背叛我的国家 |
[34:36] | my oath, my friends. | 我宣过的誓 我的朋友 |
[34:38] | People deserve to know what the AIC are capable of. | 人们有权知道”反情局”的能耐 |
[34:41] | They deserved to know it last year | 他们有权知道 |
[34:43] | when we could’ve prevented today. | 我们去年本可以阻止这一切 |
[34:44] | If that paper goes out, it will be decades | 如果这事传出去 |
[34:46] | before another woman is on the ticket, | 几十年之内都不会有女人掌权了 |
[34:48] | let alone the Oval Office. | 更别说总统办公室了 |
[34:49] | We don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
[34:50] | Right now, you are president. | 现在 你是总统 |
[34:53] | Listen, there’s a version of this where you trust everyone around you | 如果你相信身边的人 |
[34:56] | and it probably works out for you. | 其实有可能会成功 |
[34:58] | But you wouldn’t have flown to New York in the middle of a national crisis | 如果不是那样 你就不会在国难当头之际 |
[35:02] | if that is what you wanted. | 飞来纽约了吧 |
[35:04] | You said you wanted my help to call it off. | 你说需要我的帮忙取消空袭 |
[35:07] | You want to say “No.” | 你想要取消 |
[35:08] | And if that means owning up to the role you had in it, | 如果这表示要担起总统的责任 |
[35:11] | then you know what, that’s two right things you’ll do today. | 那就是你今天做对的第二件事了 |
[35:16] | I wish I could be more like you, Shelby. | 我要是像你这样就好了 谢尔比 |
[35:21] | Actually, I was you 25 years ago. | 其实 我二十五年前跟你一样 |
[35:24] | I believed in the American dream. | 我曾相信美国梦 |
[35:26] | But now I know better. | 但如今我没那么天真了 |
[35:29] | “We the people” means “We the corporations,” | “我们是人民”意思是”我们是一个组织” |
[35:31] | justice still depends on the color of one’s skin. | 司法公正还是因人种而异的 |
[35:35] | Now I have a chance to help change all that. | 如今我有机会改变这一点 |
[35:37] | I will not give it up. I need another option. | 我不能放弃 我需要再想一个办法 |
[35:41] | Call off the air strike. | 取消发动空袭 |
[35:44] | Send in a team to breach the perimeter. | 派一支小队进去救人 |
[35:47] | It might get messy, | 也许场面会很惨烈 |
[35:48] | and there will be no parade at the end, | 最后也不会有庆功 |
[35:51] | but you will have done right by everyone. | 但你这样对大家都好 |
[35:55] | Isn’t that the better legacy of the first female president of the United States, | 美国史上第一位女总统留下这样的佳话不是更好吗 |
[36:02] | even if it costs you your job? | 即便这让你丢了这份工作 |
[36:10] | Okay, I’m gonna go run a few errands | 我去办点事 |
[36:12] | before I meet up with Leon. | 然后跟里昂见面 |
[36:14] | Just text me when you meet, and I’ll get out. | 把见面时间发给我 我到时就走 |
[36:16] | I always do. | 一向如此 |
[36:18] | Do the dishes. | 把碗洗了吧 |
[36:19] | I always do. | 我一直都洗呢 |
[36:21] | Have fun, Jane. | 玩得开心 简 |
[36:30] | Forgot your keys again? | 又忘拿钥匙了吗 |
[36:34] | Can I help you? You can’t just walk into people’s — | 你有事吗 你不能就这么进来… |
[36:35] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[36:39] | You must be Jane’s friend. | 你是简的朋友吧 |
[36:40] | She just left not 10 seconds ago. | 她刚离开 |
[36:42] | Yeah, someone just left, | 是 有人走了 |
[36:44] | but her name’s not Jane. | 但她的名字不叫简 |
[36:47] | I know what you’ve been doing. | 我知道你一直都在干什么 |
[36:50] | You’re FBI, both of you. | 你是联调局的人 她也是 |
[36:53] | Trying to get to me, to The Farm. | 想从我身上套取信息 打入”农场” |
[36:55] | – I don’t know what you’re — – You were right to. | -我不知道你… -你这么做是对的 |
[37:00] | What they’re doing there is not right. | 他们那样做有悖公义 |
[37:02] | It reminds me of places I’ve been right before an uprising. | 让我想到了之前发生暴乱前夕的地方 |
[37:04] | You can feel it coming. | 你能感觉到大事要来了 |
[37:06] | I will tell you everything I know. | 我会跟你交代一切 |
[37:09] | I will work for you. | 我会做你的线人 |
[37:11] | But only directly, not through her. | 但直接跟你接头 不通过她 |
[37:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:19] | They made me kill someone for no reason. | 他们让我毫无缘由杀了一个人 |
[37:22] | The people I’m with, I care about them, | 我很在乎我身边的人 |
[37:24] | and I want to get them out. | 我想救出他们 |
[37:26] | But whatever’s happening, | 但不管这是什么情况 |
[37:27] | I’m afraid it will destroy them, too. | 我恐怕也会牵连到他们 |
[37:29] | I came to the CIA | 我加入中情局 |
[37:30] | because I didn’t want to act selfishly anymore, | 是不想再自私地活下去 |
[37:32] | I didn’t want to just stand around and do nothing. | 不想再袖手旁观 无所作为 |
[37:34] | But what they’re making me do there — | 但他们逼我做的事… |
[37:35] | Let me talk to my people. | 我会跟联调局的人说一下 |
[37:41] | So, what’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[37:48] | I’m sorry, I can’t tell you that. | 抱歉 恕难奉告 |
[37:51] | Is any of this real? | 这一切中有真感情吗 |
[37:54] | No. | 没有 |
[37:56] | I’ll let you know as soon as I talk to my superior. | 我跟上级请示完 会尽快联系你 |
[38:02] | Speak to them quickly. | 跟他们快请示吧 |
[38:05] | Things are moving fast. | 这边进展迅速 |
[38:15] | What are you doing in my room? | 你来我房间干什么 |
[38:18] | I’m here to talk. | 找你谈谈 |
[38:24] | About? | 谈什么 |
[38:25] | A group at The Farm | “农场”内有个组织 |
[38:27] | secretly selecting recruits for covert training. | 秘密招募学员进行私下特训 |
[38:35] | I didn’t think you’d drop the mask that easy. | 我没想到你会那么容易就卸下伪装 |
[38:38] | You have the phone. | 你有那部手机 |
[38:41] | Come on. | 拿出来吧 |
[38:45] | This is how they contact you? | 他们就是这样联系你的吗 |
[38:52] | “They?” | “他们” |
[38:55] | You really think I’d be part of a secret organization | 你不会真以为我会在”农场” |
[38:57] | to train recruits at The Farm? | 参与秘训特工的组织吧 |
[39:00] | After all this time, that’s who I am? | 我们认识这么久了 你就这么看我吗 |
[39:03] | That’s how I operate? | 我是干这种事的人吗 |
[39:04] | I have dedicated my life to this agency. | 我为中情局尽职尽忠 |
[39:06] | I’ve dedicated my life to this country. | 我为国家鞠躬尽瘁 |
[39:07] | And I’m supposed to believe that? | 你这么说 我就该信吗 |
[39:09] | I don’t play games, Alex. I train spies. | 我不耍心机 艾丽克丝 我训练间谍 |
[39:12] | I train patriots to serve their country. | 我训练爱国者为国效力 |
[39:13] | And I don’t what you’ve gotten yourself into, | 我不知道你卷入了什么事 |
[39:15] | but if you don’t start telling me everything right now, | 但如果你不跟我讲明一切 |
[39:17] | I swear to God I will have you arrested for espionage | 我发誓我会以叛国罪逮捕你 |
[39:20] | and make sure you don’t see the light of day for a decade. | 让你十年内都见不了天日 |
[39:45] | Anyone know what we’re doing here? | 有谁知道我们来这里干什么吗 |
[39:50] | You have a lot to be proud of. | 你们该为自己骄傲 |
[39:52] | Few make it this far, | 一小部分人会被选上 |
[39:54] | and fewer yet make it where we’re going. | 而极少数人能选入下一阶段 |
[39:58] | Yeah? Where’s that? | 是吗 下一阶段是什么 |
[40:01] | What are we? | 我们算什么 |
[40:03] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[40:08] | No one knows what this is? | 没人知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[40:11] | You’ve lied for it, killed for it, | 你们为此说谎 杀人 |
[40:13] | and you can’t even tell me what this is? | 而你们都不知道这是什么情况吗 |
[40:17] | It’s the CIA. | 这就是中情局 |
[40:20] | Everyone at The Farm, at Langley, | “农场” 和兰利的每一个人 |
[40:22] | at stations around the world think they’re a part of the CIA, | 全球分局的每一个人都以为自己是中情局的人 |
[40:26] | but it’s the people here. | 但这里的人才真的是 |
[40:28] | It’s the people who do what we do who are the true CIA. | 像我们这样行事的人才是真正中情局的人 |
[40:32] | We make the real choices, real sacrifices, | 我们会做出正确选择 懂得牺牲 |
[40:35] | without anyone knowing the truth. | 没人知道这其中实情 |
[40:38] | For the rest of your time at The Farm, | 你们接下来在”农场”的时间里 |
[40:40] | we will be meeting and training under everyone’s noses — | 我们会在大家眼皮底下训练你们 |
[40:44] | the way that you will for the rest of your careers, | 教授你们以后执勤中会用到的知识 |
[40:47] | the way that we who truly love America have always had to operate. | 以及真正爱国者会用到的手段 |
[40:52] | Where’s Alex? | 艾丽克丝在哪 |
[40:53] | She didn’t make the cut. | 她没选上 |
[40:56] | Welcome to the other side. | 欢迎来到小圈子 |
[40:59] | Madam President, the F-22s are 50 klicks from the target, | 总统阁下 F-22战斗机离目标五十公里 |
[41:03] | closing in and weapons-free. | 渐渐逼近 武器就绪 |
[41:08] | GBU-28s armed and online. | GBU激光制导炸弹已联网就位 |
[41:12] | 30 seconds out, Madam President. | 剩三十秒了 总统阁下 |
[41:17] | We are a go. | 准备好发射了 |
[41:21] | Do we have final approval, Madam President? | 总统阁下 确认发射吗 |
[41:32] | Call it off. | 取消 |
[41:33] | Stand down. Do not engage target. | 解除武器 取消发射 |
[41:35] | I repeat. Stand down. Do not engage target. | 重复 解除武器 取消发射 |
[41:41] | What now, Madam President? | 现在怎么办 总统阁下 |
[41:44] | Now we save them. | 现在我们去救他们 |
[41:46] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[41:47] | Alex, where are you? | 艾丽克丝 你在哪 |
[41:48] | I’m heading back into the perimeter. | 我正回人质劫持区域 |
[41:50] | My phone will be jammed once I get in. | 我进去后 手机就会失去通讯 |
[41:52] | Listen — the strike, is it still happening? | 听着 还会发动空袭吗 |
[41:54] | It’s off, but it’s not over. | 取消了 但没结束 |
[41:55] | They’re gonna breach instead. | 他们打算攻进去了 |
[41:57] | A specialized hostage-rescue team is going in, weapons hot. | 一队人质救援专攻小组正打算进入 随时准备开火 |
[42:00] | Where are you, Alex? | 你在哪 艾丽克丝 |
[42:01] | Exactly where I need to be. | 就在我需要待的地方 |
[42:03] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们回头见 |