时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You really think I’d be part of a secret organization? | 你真以为我会参与秘训特工的组织吗 |
[00:04] | I don’t play games, Alex. I train spies. | 我不耍心机 艾丽克丝 我训练间谍 |
[00:06] | You have a lot to be proud of. | 你们该为自己骄傲 |
[00:08] | Few make it this far. | 极少人才会被选上 |
[00:09] | Your father-in-law is a very…powerful man. | 你的岳父是个很有权势的人 |
[00:12] | Well, that doesn’t mean he should get away with it. | 这不代表他就能逃避罪责 |
[00:13] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[00:14] | I never was, I never will be. | 以前不是 以后也不是 |
[00:16] | You’re FBI, both of you. | 你是联调局的人 她也是 |
[00:17] | I will tell you everything I know. | 我会跟你交代一切 |
[00:19] | I can’t risk leaving the country. | 我不能冒险离开美国 |
[00:21] | Remember Helen Sharp? | 记得海伦·夏普吗 |
[00:22] | After she was killed, your name was leaked. | 她被杀之后 你的名字就被泄露了 |
[00:24] | It wasn’t supposed to go this far. | 本来不该发展到这一步 |
[00:27] | I know what you’re doing. I’m in. | 我知道你一直都在干什么 我加入 |
[00:31] | – Shelby. – Where are you, Alex? | -谢尔比 -你在哪 艾丽克丝 |
[00:33] | Exactly where I need to be. | 就在需要我的地方 |
[00:36] | 纽约 金融区 危机事件区域 | |
[00:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:52] | Well, well… roommates again. | 瞧瞧 又做”室友”了 |
[00:54] | They know how to torture me, don’t they? | 他们真了解怎么”折磨”我啊 |
[00:58] | Carly. | 卡莉 |
[00:59] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[01:01] | Where have they been keeping you? | 他们一直把你关在哪儿啊 |
[01:02] | In a room by myself. | 把我一个人关起来了 |
[01:04] | I had hoped you’d escaped or…were released. | 我之前还希望你逃跑了 或被释放了 |
[01:08] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[01:11] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[01:12] | We’re about to find out. | 马上就能知道了 |
[01:22] | You’ve been given a fast-acting narco-analytic | 我们给你注射了快速作用的分析剂品 |
[01:24] | to ensure accurate responses. | 确保精确的回答 |
[01:27] | You’re gonna answer a series of questions. | 你要回答一系列问题 |
[01:28] | Answer truthfully, and this will be over soon… | 诚实回答 就会很快结束 |
[01:32] | one way or another. | 要么生 要么死 |
[01:34] | What are they saying? | 他们说什么呢 |
[01:36] | They’re asking where he’s been. | 他们问他都去过哪里 |
[01:37] | I met an asset in Basel. | 我在巴塞尔跟线人见面 |
[01:40] | Then, I traveled to Badenweiler. | 然后我去了巴登维勒 |
[01:42] | Under what name? | 化名是什么 |
[01:43] | Glen Weller. | 格伦·威勒 |
[01:44] | Two points. We need one more. | 两个地点确认了 还需要一个 |
[01:46] | And after Badenweiler, where did you go. | 去到巴登维勒之后 还去了哪里 |
[01:49] | To Oslo. | 奥斯陆 |
[01:50] | On June 19th. | 六月十九号 |
[01:57] | You can’t end this. | 你们阻止不了 |
[01:59] | We’re gonna do whatever it takes to protect this countr– | 我们会不惜一切代价保护国… |
[02:03] | So will we. | 我们也是 |
[02:15] | So, I owe you a drink, huh? | 我欠你一杯酒 |
[02:19] | It’s ironic, isn’t it? | 真讽刺 是吧 |
[02:22] | I spent the last three months | 我花了三个月时间 |
[02:24] | teaching you how to be an operative. | 教你如何成为一名特工 |
[02:25] | and you were undercover the entire time, operating me. | 结果你一直在我身边卧底 执行任务 |
[02:30] | Man, I missed the signs. | 天呐 我真是没看出来 |
[02:34] | I’m sorry. But I know how it feels. | 抱歉 我知道这滋味不好受 |
[02:37] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[02:39] | I need your help, Owen. | 我需要你的帮助 欧文 |
[02:41] | With what? | 拿什么帮 |
[02:43] | A crusade against a conspiracy you can’t even prove exists? | 俩人去对付一个你都没法证明其存在的组织吗 |
[02:47] | With tearing down my life and family till there’s nothing left? | 要因此而失去家人与生活 直到一无所有吗 |
[02:50] | Because we’re almost there, | 我已经差不多一无所有了 |
[02:51] | and I don’t feel like you need any help. | 我觉得你也不需要帮忙 |
[02:53] | Come on. That’s not fair. | 别这样 这么说不公道 |
[02:54] | What’s not fair is you accusing my daughter | 你指控我女儿 |
[02:56] | of being at the center of what could only be called | 是美国史上最大叛国组织的核心成员 |
[02:57] | the largest organized act of treason in U.S. history. | 这才是不公道 |
[03:02] | And it’s not fair you expect you coming in here and buying me a drink | 你以为过来请我喝杯酒 就能补救这一点 |
[03:04] | is gonna rectify that. | 这才不公道 |
[03:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:09] | Don’t be sorry! You can’t do this and be sorry! | 别道歉 事已至此 道歉没用 |
[03:11] | Be right. | 要查准了 |
[03:13] | Are you right, Alex? | 你确信是这样吗 艾丽克丝 |
[03:20] | It’s on her. | 酒钱算她 |
[03:24] | 情报局报告 亚太策略与规划中心 | |
[03:32] | This phone and five others like it | 这部手机以及其它五部这种手机 |
[03:34] | were hidden in a false wall in your house. | 之前都藏在你家的假墙之内 |
[03:36] | Who put them there? | 是谁放进去的 |
[03:40] | Look, seven months ago, in Tikrit, | 七个月前 在提克里特 |
[03:43] | the prime minister’s motorcade was bombed, | 首相的车队遭遇炸弹袭击 |
[03:45] | and she landed 24 hours before — | 刚好她就在24小时前着陆… |
[04:15] | So I noticed you haven’t been eating much lately. | 我留意到你最近都没怎么吃饭 |
[04:18] | I can’t believe I didn’t hear you in my own kitchen. | 我竟然你没听到你在我家厨房里做饭 |
[04:20] | ‘Cause I made it in mine, | 因为我在自己住处做的 |
[04:21] | and I just walked it over to your house. | 我只是带过来给你而已 |
[04:23] | Okay, what — | 好吧… |
[04:25] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[04:26] | You told me you wanted me to be right. | 你说你想让我查准了 |
[04:29] | I didn’t mean it. | 无心之言而已 |
[04:30] | – Walk away from this. – I can’t. | -放手吧 -我做不到 |
[04:31] | You can. You just won’t. | 你能做到 你就是不想 |
[04:33] | Take it from me, I’m offering you a life line here. | 听我的 我这是给你救生索呢 |
[04:36] | Close your eyes, take a deep breath, | 闭上眼 深呼吸 |
[04:37] | and forget about all of this. | 忘记这一切 |
[04:39] | I lost my daughter because of my obsession. | 我因为执迷而失去了女儿 |
[04:41] | What will you lose because of your obsession? | 你的执迷会让你失去什么呢 |
[04:46] | I will never close my eyes, Owen. | 我永远不会闭眼不管 欧文 |
[04:49] | And up until last week, you didn’t, either. | 直到上周为止 你也没有 |
[05:12] | As much as I’ve missed you, | 尽管我很想你 |
[05:14] | this was a bad idea, meeting here. | 但在这里见面很不妥啊 |
[05:16] | Philip, please, as if anybody’s gonna recognize you | 菲利普 这里没人会认出你 |
[05:19] | at the Gold Leaf in Williamsburg, Virginia, | 这是在弗吉尼亚州 威廉斯堡的金叶酒吧 |
[05:21] | on Waffle Wednesday. | 还是华夫饼特价日 |
[05:23] | Just pretend we’re two old friends. | 假装我们俩是老友就行了 |
[05:25] | We are old friends. | 我们确实是老友 |
[05:26] | Oh, there we go. That’s the spirit. | 这就对了 这么想就行了 |
[05:28] | Now, just breathe, relax, | 别紧张 放松 |
[05:30] | have a coffee, enjoy my company. | 喝个咖啡 享受我的陪伴 |
[05:33] | You usually do. | 你一向很喜欢 |
[05:36] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[05:41] | My meeting with the D.C. office is at 3:00. | 我跟特区办公室的人三点见面 |
[05:43] | What do I do? | 我要怎么做 |
[05:45] | Now, you ask for the records department. | 你去找档案科 |
[05:47] | No, no, no, no, no. Come on. | 不是不是 别这样 |
[05:49] | Pip, you’re the son-in-law. They won’t ask questions. | 小普 你是他女婿 没人会为难你 |
[05:52] | Once inside, you get access to the manifests | 你进去后 就有权限看到 |
[05:54] | for every ship the company has sailed since ’05. | 那家公司在2005年后所有出海船只的舱单 |
[05:56] | You bring those to me. | 你把舱单交给我 |
[05:58] | And you intend to actually do something with them? | 你真想拿那份舱单搞出点什么吗 |
[06:00] | No. No, all of this was just so I could see you eat a waffle. | 不 我只是为了看你吃华夫饼才叫你来的 |
[06:04] | He’s my children’s grandfather. We have a son on the way. | 他是我女儿的外公 我们的儿子就要出生了 |
[06:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:10] | What about Charlotte? | 夏洛特呢 |
[06:11] | I’d hope she’d stand by me instead of him. | 我想她会支持我 而不是他吧 |
[06:14] | I mean, if not… | 如果不是那样 |
[06:16] | He deserves to pay for what he did to Elliot. | 他活该为艾略特的死而付出代价 |
[06:19] | Look, Pip, just bring me the manifests. | 小普 把舱单交给我 |
[06:22] | I will do the — | 我会… |
[06:27] | I’m sorry, I-I’ll let you get back to breakfast. | 抱歉 你继续吃吧 |
[06:29] | – No, I’m done. – No, no, no. | -我吃完了 -不不不 |
[06:30] | You can take my seat, yes. | 你坐吧 坐吧 |
[06:32] | Be well, Harry. | 保重 哈里 |
[06:38] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[06:39] | You know how Owen says operatives should be able to read a room? | 欧文不是说特工应该懂得察言观色吗 |
[06:43] | You should probably work on that. | 你该在这方面下点功夫 |
[06:48] | This is on him. | 饭钱算他的 |
[06:53] | Has yours…? | 你的… |
[06:56] | Yours? | 你的呢 |
[06:57] | No, and no sign of you-know-who back at the Farm yet. | 没有 也没看到”那谁”回到”农场” |
[07:00] | Well, I guess she doesn’t have time to train us | 看来她没法同时私下训练我们 |
[07:02] | and teach at the same time. | 又同时在课堂教课 |
[07:04] | I’m just glad to finally know who I’m working for. | 我就是很高兴知道自己为谁效力了 |
[07:06] | The real CIA. | 真正的中情局 |
[07:10] | So what happens next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[07:11] | I get a badge and a gun? | 给我警章和手枪吗 |
[07:13] | What happens is simple. | 接下来的事很简单 |
[07:16] | In exchange for your work as an FBI informant, | 作为联调局的线人 |
[07:18] | you get immunity for the crimes you’ve committed before | 你之前犯的罪 以及你今后要犯的罪 |
[07:21] | and will commit for this mission. | 都将获得赦免 |
[07:23] | But remember, | 但要记住 |
[07:24] | we need evidence of this alleged group’s activity — | 我们需要该嫌疑组织的犯罪活动证据 |
[07:27] | video, audio, anything that we can use for when we take our case to trial, | 视频 音频 一切能够呈堂的证据 |
[07:32] | which means, stay close to the others. | 也就是说 要跟其他几人保持好关系 |
[07:35] | What, like Ryan Booth? | 比如瑞恩·布斯吗 |
[07:36] | Focus on Dayana Mampasi. She’s dangerous. | 把心思放在戴安娜·蒙帕斯身上 她很危险 |
[07:39] | We’re not exactly friends lately. | 我们最近关系很僵 |
[07:40] | Well, I suggest you fix that, | 那你赶紧修补一下 |
[07:42] | or the deal will be off the table. | 不然就这份协议就会作废 |
[07:46] | What about Lydia Hall? | 莉迪亚·霍尔呢 |
[07:47] | She’s just a recruiter. She won’t get her hands dirty. | 她只是招募者 她不会亲自去干不法之事 |
[07:50] | We need dirty hands. | 而我们需要执行这些事的人 |
[07:54] | You can’t be here. | 你不能过来 |
[07:56] | Don’t worry. I made sure that you were alone. | 别担心 我确保你自己在家才来的 |
[07:59] | Shelby… | 谢尔比 |
[08:01] | Owen Hall is not the one recruiting for the AIC. | 为”反情局”招募的人不是欧文·霍尔 |
[08:04] | Lydia is. | 而是莉迪亚 |
[08:05] | His own daughter is operating right under his nose? | 他的亲生女儿在他眼皮子底下搞叛乱吗 |
[08:08] | I tried to tell him. He just — he won’t listen. | 我想告诉他 但他听不进去 |
[08:10] | Wait, you told him about the operation, | 等下 你跟他说了行动任务 |
[08:12] | about the AIC? | “反情局”的事吗 |
[08:14] | Ryan told him. He didn’t tell you? | 瑞恩说的 他没告诉你吗 |
[08:18] | They didn’t tell you. | 他们没告诉你 |
[08:19] | Why are you telling me? | 你为什么告诉我 |
[08:21] | We may not be working together anymore, | 我们不再合作执行任务了 |
[08:23] | but I still believe in the FBI, | 但我还是相信联调局 |
[08:25] | and I never stopped believing in you. | 而我一直都很信任你 |
[08:31] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[08:32] | He’s your play. | 从他入手 |
[08:34] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说了 |
[08:35] | He controls the Farm. | 他控制着”农场” |
[08:36] | Imagine what you could do with him on your side. | 如果他站在你这边 想象一下你能有多大收获 |
[08:38] | I’ve tried, | 我试过了 |
[08:40] | but he refuses to face up to the fact | 但他不愿意接受现实 |
[08:42] | that his own daughter’s working against his country and him. | 接受他女儿就是跟国家与他自己对着干的人 |
[08:44] | So prove it to him. | 那就向他证明 |
[08:47] | I’m gonna send you a picture of a map from his house. | 我给你发一张他家里地图的照片 |
[08:50] | It’s all the places Lydia’s been to, | 全是莉迪亚去过的地方 |
[08:52] | operations she’s been on. | 她参与过的行动任务 |
[08:54] | I’ll see if it matches with any AIC activity. | 我来看下是否符合”反情局”的任务区域 |
[08:57] | I’ll bring the proof. | 我会拿出证据 |
[08:58] | You sell it to him. | 你来说服他相信 |
[09:00] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[09:03] | Now get out of here before you get me killed, literally. | 赶紧在害死我之前 离开这里吧 |
[09:06] | Right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[09:12] | Does anyone recognize this woman? | 有人认出这个女人吗 |
[09:15] | Her name is Helen Sharp. | 她叫海伦·夏普 |
[09:17] | And, no, you’ve never heard of her. | 对 你们从没听过她的名字 |
[09:19] | But she’s one of the most important people | 但她是为中情局效力的人中 |
[09:22] | to ever serve this agency. | 最重要的人之一 |
[09:24] | She didn’t do it with a gun or badge. | 她不是用枪或警徽做事 |
[09:27] | She did it from a desk at a German bank, | 而是通过在德国银行做文员 |
[09:29] | tracking dirty money flooding out of post-Soviet Russia. | 追踪从前苏联流出的赃款来为我们效力 |
[09:33] | I recruited her… | 我招募了她 |
[09:35] | I handled her… | 我是她的联络人 |
[09:39] | and I buried her. | 也亲手埋了她 |
[09:41] | The Russians unmasked her, | 俄国人发现了她的身份 |
[09:42] | and it was my job to get her out of the country. | 而我的任务就是带她逃出国 |
[09:44] | I tried. | 我做了 |
[09:46] | I failed. | 但失败了 |
[09:49] | Russians got her first. | 俄国人先找到了她 |
[09:51] | She paid the price for my mistake. | 她因为我的错而牺牲了 |
[09:53] | And I’ve spent the 15 years since then | 而在此之后的十五年间 |
[09:55] | teaching hundreds of you not to follow in my footsteps. | 我一直教导新生们别步我后尘 |
[09:59] | Exfiltration is a skill you’ll be called upon to use, | 带人潜出是你们将会用到的技能 |
[10:02] | and it is never easy. | 这一直都不易 |
[10:03] | For all the effort you make in– | 为了你们做出的努力不白费 |
[10:05] | in turning an asset and getting them to work with you, | 策反线人 使其跟你合作 |
[10:07] | getting that asset out when their job is done, | 任务完成时 将线人救出 |
[10:09] | or worse, when…something’s gone wrong, | 或者更糟的情况 事情出了岔子 |
[10:12] | is far more dangerous, but it has to be done | 这非常危险 但必须完成 |
[10:16] | because if it isn’t, you’ll spend the rest of your life… | 因为如果不完成 你接下来的人生 |
[10:20] | paying the price. | 就会一直付出代价 |
[10:29] | What the hell was that?! | 刚才是什么情况 |
[10:30] | That is what we have to do. | 我们必须那么做 |
[10:33] | Nimah said we could trust you. It’s time you prove it. | 妮尔麦说我们可以信任你 你该证明这点了 |
[10:36] | The next confirmed radical is your kill. | 你要杀掉下一个被证实的叛乱分子 |
[10:38] | Or I’ll take you out myself. | 不然我就亲手解决掉你 |
[10:41] | Olsen, who’s next? | 奥尔森 下一个是谁 |
[10:46] | Harry Doyle. | 哈里·道尔 |
[10:53] | Were you in Phnom Penh? | 你之前去过金边吗 |
[10:57] | Well, you know I was. | 你知道我去过 |
[11:00] | I’m not shooting him. | 我不会朝他开枪的 |
[11:01] | The people I joined up with here today | 在过去的八个月里 组织的人 |
[11:03] | have been tracking secret acts across the globe | 一直在全球范围内追查 |
[11:05] | not sanctioned by our government for the past eight months. | 没有被政府批准的秘密行动 |
[11:08] | The people on trial out there perpetrated those acts, | 这些接受审讯的人 均参与了非法行动 |
[11:12] | working far outside the law. | 他们凌驾于法律之上 |
[11:14] | The Islamic Front is nothing compared to these people. | 伊斯兰阵线跟这些人比 都是小巫见大巫 |
[11:18] | If you could go back and stop ISIS | 如果可以 难道你不愿回到过去 |
[11:19] | before they formed, wouldn’t you? | 在伊斯兰国形成前就将其消灭吗 |
[11:20] | That’s 20-20 hindsight. There is no way to go back. | 你这是事后诸葛 过去已经回不去了 |
[11:23] | We have 20-20 foresight. | 不 我们是事前孔明 |
[11:25] | The AIC are planning something big, | “反情局”在谋划一场大事件 |
[11:27] | and I want to help stop them. | 我要帮忙阻止他们 |
[11:28] | I’ve calculated the risks, the rewards, | 我已经计算过风险和回报 |
[11:31] | the possible benefits to mankind, | 以及可能对社会带来的益处 |
[11:33] | and I’m on the right side of this, are you? | 我站在正义的一方 你呢 |
[11:35] | You think you are, but you don’t know. | 你自认为是正义 但这可不一定 |
[11:38] | You don’t know! | 这都说不准 |
[11:39] | We have a first point of confirmation. | 一处地方确认吻合 |
[11:45] | Let’s go see if Doyle lives or dies. | 来看看道尔能不能活下来吧 |
[12:01] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[12:03] | I know, but you can listen. | 我知道 你听我说就行 |
[12:04] | Remember that story Keyes told us | 你还记得基斯提到的 |
[12:06] | about the CIA operative killed in Berlin? | 那个在柏林死掉的中情局职员 |
[12:08] | Sylvia Erlich? | 西尔维亚·埃利克 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:10] | He could tell her suicide was staged | 他看出她自杀是人伪造的 |
[12:12] | because it had the hallmarks of tradecraft taught at the Farm. | 是因为其手法符合”农场”所教的的谍报技术 |
[12:15] | So I started looking into other suspicious deaths of high-profile individuals… | 所以我就调查了其他可疑的名人死亡事件 |
[12:19] | government officials, diplomats, | 像政府官员 外交人士 |
[12:21] | possible foreign intelligence officers. | 潜在的外国情报官员 |
[12:23] | – Where? – Worldwide. | -哪里的 -全世界 |
[12:24] | Anything flagged by the authorities | 所有被当局标记为可疑 |
[12:26] | as suspicious but not murder. | 但不是谋杀的案子 |
[12:28] | Suicides, poisonings, car accidents, | 自杀 中毒 车祸 我都查了 |
[12:30] | and then, I found something else… | 然后我发现了其中的共同点 |
[12:33] | a common thread. | 指向了一个人 |
[12:36] | My good friend. | 我的好朋友 |
[12:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:39] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[12:40] | Her operations list matches at least five locations | 她行动的地点里 至少有五处 |
[12:43] | where there was a suspicious death. | 与可疑死亡案件发生的地点相同 |
[12:45] | Thank you, Shelby. | 谢谢你 谢尔比 |
[12:48] | This is Marcus Weber. | 这是马库斯·韦伯 |
[12:50] | Marcus works in IT at the German Telecom Company | 马库斯在德意志电信公司工作 |
[12:52] | DeutcheCom. | 负责信息技术 |
[12:53] | In addition, | 除此之外 |
[12:54] | he’s one of the CIA’s best assets in Munich. | 他还是中情局在慕尼黑最优秀的线人之一 |
[12:57] | Two days ago, | 两天前 |
[12:59] | he was brought in by the Bundespolizei for questioning. | 德国联邦警察将他带去问话 |
[13:01] | They believe he hacked into his own company’s phone records, | 认为他黑了自己公司 获取了电话记录 |
[13:04] | but they don’t know it was for us. | 但他们不知道幕后是我们 |
[13:06] | German intelligence can’t prove anything yet, | 德国的情报机构还没掌握证据 |
[13:08] | which is why he’s under surveillance round the clock. | 因此马库斯24小时都在监视之下 |
[13:11] | So the CIA is gonna exfiltrate him from Germany | 所以中情局要在他们掌握证据前 |
[13:14] | before they make the connection? | 帮他逃出德国 |
[13:16] | Not the CIA. You. You. All of you. | 不是中情局 而是你 你 你们 |
[13:19] | Clock is ticking. | 时间紧迫 |
[13:20] | You’ve got 24 hours to get him out of the country. | 你们有24小时的时间帮他逃离出国 |
[13:23] | Figure out how to do it right now. | 现在就要想出办法 |
[13:26] | Let’s get it. | 行动吧 |
[13:27] | First things first, to exfiltrate Weber, | 救出韦伯的当务之急 |
[13:29] | we have to make an approach. | 是得想办法接近他 |
[13:30] | Well, that’s easier said than done. | 说得轻巧 |
[13:31] | He’s got a two-team surveillance around the clock, right? | 应该有两班人轮流24小时监视他吧 |
[13:35] | We do it right under their noses. | 我们就在他们眼皮子底下行动 |
[13:37] | Play it casual, | 表现自然 |
[13:38] | make the pitch, | 令人信服 |
[13:40] | be discreet | 低调谨慎 |
[13:41] | so the surveillance team doesn’t notice. | 这样监视的人根本发现不了 |
[13:43] | But they… are paid to notice. | 但他们的职责就是发现可疑之人 |
[13:46] | And now they have your picture. | 现在他们掌握了你的照片 |
[13:47] | Within the hour, your passport will be flagged | 一小时之内 你的护照就会被标记 |
[13:50] | and your cover, blown forever. | 你的卧底身份彻底暴露 |
[13:52] | And Marcus… | 而马库斯… |
[13:57] | Anyone else want to send Marcus to a German prison? | 还有谁想害马库斯入狱 |
[14:12] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[14:14] | So we make the approach after we distract his cover team | 那我们就先把监视人的注意引开 |
[14:17] | and get away quickly. | 趁机行动 然后迅速离开 |
[14:18] | Very good. | 很好 |
[14:20] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[14:21] | We bring him to the rendezvous point, | 我们将他带到会合点藏好 |
[14:22] | lay low, move him early in the morning | 等第二天一早就带他出国 |
[14:24] | when German intelligence thinks he’s asleep. | 而德国情报机构还以为他在睡觉 |
[14:27] | Nice try. | 可惜的是 |
[14:28] | But while Marcus might have been asleep, | 马库斯睡觉的时候 |
[14:30] | German intelligence was not. | 德国情报机构可不会休息 |
[14:32] | They spotted you… | 他们会发现你 |
[14:34] | and caught up with you. | 然后抓住你 |
[14:44] | Do you want some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[14:46] | Why would I want you to help? | 我什么需要你帮 |
[14:48] | Is it because I’m… how did you put it? | 难道是因为我… 你怎么说的 |
[14:51] | Weak? | 软弱 |
[14:52] | Well, you were. | 你确实是 |
[14:53] | Is that your version of an apology? | 你就这样跟别人道歉 |
[14:56] | Depends. Is it working? | 看情况了 你接受吗 |
[15:03] | Surveillance target in Germany. | 这是德国的监视目标 |
[15:05] | She’ll give us details in country. | 到达后 她会给出具体指令 |
[15:06] | Well, at least she made it convenient. | 至少都在同一个国家 很省事 |
[15:09] | Listen, this is gonna be hard enough | 如果我们俩不对着干 |
[15:10] | without going after each other. | 事情会容易得多 |
[15:13] | Peace… | 握手言和 |
[15:14] | or at least a temporary truce? | 或者暂时休战 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:22] | Okay, so when we grab Weber, we have to move fast. | 我们接到韦伯后 要迅速撤离 |
[15:25] | Okay, how? | 具体呢 |
[15:27] | We move Weber in the trunk of a rental. | 把韦伯藏在租用的卡车里撤离 |
[15:29] | The Austrian border is 50 miles. | 离奥地利的边境只有50英里 |
[15:31] | No customs. No searches. | 没有海关 没有搜捕队 |
[15:33] | And they like American dollars. | 而且可以用美金可以收买他们 |
[15:34] | No planned searches, | 是没有搜捕计划 |
[15:36] | but they can always pull you over. | 但还是会有人让你停车 |
[15:39] | And when they do, | 一旦被拦下 |
[15:39] | I promise you, they’re gonna look in your trunk | 我保证他们会检查你的后备箱 |
[15:42] | and find your asset. | 发现你的线人 |
[15:46] | – When was Lydia in Malate? – What? | -莉迪亚什么时候去的菲律宾 -什么 |
[15:50] | – St. Petersburg? Shanghai? – I don’t… | -圣彼得堡 上海 -你在说什… |
[15:54] | Why are you asking me about her deployments? | 为什么问我她的派驻行程 |
[15:56] | Unsolved criminal activities in each of those cities | 每次她”碰巧”去往这些城市 |
[15:58] | while she just happened to be in that country. | 这些城市内就会发生破不了的罪案 |
[16:01] | Malate was a textbook execution of a foreign diplomat. | 菲律宾枪杀外交官的手法就是中情局教出来的 |
[16:04] | Shanghai, St. Petersburg, see for yourself. | 上海 圣彼得堡 你自己看吧 |
[16:11] | The operations all bear the hallmark of AIC practice. | 这些行动的手法都出自”反情局”之手 |
[16:14] | Once is a phenomenon, twice a circumstances, | 一次是特例 两次是巧合 |
[16:17] | but three times, that’s a trend, Owen, | 三次就成动向了 欧文 |
[16:20] | and Lydia’s trending. | 莉迪亚正在行动 |
[16:25] | Listen up! | 大家注意 |
[16:29] | Now you all know the pitfalls of exfiltration. | 你们现在都清楚潜逃有多危险了 |
[16:31] | Let’s see if you can get it right in the field. | 看看你们在实战过程中表现如何吧 |
[16:32] | I want you to get packed | 现在去收拾行李 |
[16:33] | and meet up at the airfield in one hour. | 一小时后在机场集合 |
[16:36] | You’ll be on your own. | 你们只能靠自己了 |
[16:37] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 开始行动 |
[16:39] | We got our mission from Lydia. | 莉迪亚给我们安排了任务 |
[16:41] | We have to survey a German national | 等所有学员到达慕尼黑后 |
[16:42] | by the name of Elsa Schmidt once the recruits hit Munich. | 我们就要监察一位德国公民 艾尔莎·施密特 |
[16:45] | Dayana’s running point. | 戴安娜负责此事 |
[16:46] | Just make sure whatever is meant to happen happens. | 务必让一切按照计划进行 |
[16:50] | There’s no case without evidence, | 没有证据 就不能立案 |
[16:51] | and there’s no immunity without a case. | 不能立案 就得不到豁免权 |
[17:07] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[17:08] | It’s a big city. Marcus Weber could be anywhere. | 这里这么大 马库斯·韦伯可能在任何地方 |
[17:10] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[17:13] | When an asset is burned, | 线人被曝光身份后 |
[17:14] | they’re not safe in their own country. | 他们在自己的国家内会非常危险 |
[17:16] | But when an operative is burned, | 但特工被曝光身份后 |
[17:17] | they’re not safe in any country except their own. | 他们只有在自己的国家才会安全 |
[17:21] | I entered Germany not under one of my old aliases, Marcus Weber, | 我进入德国用的不是化名马库斯·韦伯 |
[17:25] | but as Owen Hall. | 而是用的欧文·霍尔 |
[17:27] | When I passed through customs, | 当我通过海关时 |
[17:28] | my very own name went out through intelligence channels. | 我的真名会通过各种情报渠道散播出去 |
[17:30] | People are gonna wonder why I’m here, | 人们会想知道我此行的意图 |
[17:32] | federal police, foreign operatives, | 所有和我有个人恩怨的人 |
[17:34] | anyone with a personal vendetta. | 包括联邦警察 外国特工 |
[17:35] | Hang on, Owen. | 等一下 欧文 |
[17:36] | You’re putting yourself in harm’s way. | 你让自己处于危险之中 |
[17:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:39] | Because when you exfiltrate someone, | 因为当你们帮助线人潜逃时 |
[17:41] | your target is in real danger. | 他们就身处危险之中 |
[17:43] | And now so am I, | 我现在也是 |
[17:44] | so you better act fast and come up with a plan | 所以你们最好快点行动 想出计划 |
[17:46] | to get me out by the end of the day. | 今天之前带我逃出去 |
[17:51] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[17:53] | Is this about what I showed you earlier? | 是因为我之前给你看的信息吗 |
[17:54] | Sorry, Alex, but for once, this isn’t about you. | 抱歉 艾丽克丝 但这次跟你无关 |
[17:58] | Just get to work. | 赶快开始干活 |
[18:00] | Well, we’ve got our work cut out for us, | 这项任务十分艰巨 |
[18:02] | but before we can even think about | 但在我们想办法 |
[18:03] | getting Owen out of the country, | 把欧文带出德国之前 |
[18:04] | we need to find a safe place to stow him. | 我们得让他先藏匿于安全的地方 |
[18:05] | – He’s a sitting duck out here. – Was, Booth. | -他现在就是瓮中之鳖 -“曾是” 布斯 |
[18:09] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[18:11] | You can’t exfiltrate someone you can’t find. | 找不到目标 还怎么带其潜逃出去呢 |
[18:14] | So, who’s gonna get to me first? You or them? | 所以谁会先找到我 你们还是他们 |
[18:19] | I want you to tell me everything you know about this, | 你得把你知道的一切都告诉我 |
[18:22] | – about what’s happening. – Why? | -现在是怎么回事 -为什么 |
[18:24] | Because one of us is getting pulled out there soon. | 因为我们之中迟早有人要被拉出去 |
[18:28] | Listen, I know you never thought I was cut out for this job, | 我知道你一直都认为我不能胜任这份工作 |
[18:30] | but I was, and I am. | 但过去和现在 我都能胜任 |
[18:33] | So finish what you started telling me | 所以把去应急掩体时没说完的话 |
[18:34] | on the way to the bunker. | 继续说完吧 |
[18:36] | Prove to me I didn’t get shot for nothing. | 向我证明 我没有白白中枪 |
[18:42] | Splendid, so we got a wanted man on the loose in Munich, | 好极了 一位被通缉的人在慕尼黑偷溜了 |
[18:45] | multiple intelligence agencies looking for him, | 多家情报局都在找他 |
[18:47] | and no idea where he is. | 而我们完全不知道他在哪儿 |
[18:49] | We didn’t prepare for this. We don’t have a plan. | 我们没料到这种事 连计划都没有 |
[18:51] | But we do. | 我们有 |
[18:52] | We developed it at the Farm. | 我们在”农场”制定过计划了 |
[18:53] | It was for someone else, but it could work. | 虽然是为了其他人 但也可行 |
[18:55] | All we have to do is improvise a little. | 我们只需做些改动就可以了 |
[18:57] | Yeah, even if we find him, how do we get him out of here | 就算我们找到他了 他的名字上了通缉名单 |
[18:59] | now that his name’s been flagged? | 我们该如何把他带出国 |
[19:01] | We get him new papers with a new alias. | 我们给他新化名的新证件 |
[19:02] | It doesn’t have to be good, | 不用多完美 |
[19:03] | just enough to get him over the border. | 只要能让他通过国界就行 |
[19:05] | Street quality, like common criminals use. | 一般罪犯使用的那种水准证件就可以 |
[19:07] | Well, I’ll have you know street quality is far superior | 我得告诉你 质量上 那种水准的证件 |
[19:10] | to what the U.S. Government use, | 比美国政府所签发的好太多了 |
[19:11] | and when it comes to common criminals, | 说到一般罪犯 |
[19:13] | I may know one or three. | 我倒是认识几个人 |
[19:16] | Why don’t you two go and get Owen’s IDs | 不如你俩去搞定欧文的新证件 |
[19:18] | while we work on finding him? | 我们想办法找到他 |
[19:19] | How? He doesn’t want to be found. | 怎么找 他不希望被我们找到 |
[19:21] | Yes, he does. Marcus Weber is Owen Hall. | 他想 马库斯·韦伯就是欧文·霍尔 |
[19:24] | We use the pattern of life that we established for Marcus. | 我们按照马库斯的生活方式来找他 |
[19:27] | We split up, we find him, | 分头行动 找到他 |
[19:28] | we meet at the rendezvous point a few clicks outside of the border. | 我们在国界外附近的会合点见面 |
[19:31] | I’ll go with Alex. | 我和艾丽克丝一组 |
[19:34] | I-I’ll be fine by myself. | 我自己没问题 |
[19:35] | Yeah, but I’m better with you. Clock’s ticking. | 但我和你在一起状态更好 抓紧时间吧 |
[19:55] | 20 minutes in Munich, | 才来慕尼黑20分钟 |
[19:56] | and you’ve already got Owen a fake ID. | 你就已经给欧文搞到了假证件 |
[19:59] | You’re just full of colorful friends. | 你真是什么朋友都有 |
[20:01] | In places high and low. Mostly low. | 高低贵贱都有 大部分都是低贱之人 |
[20:04] | Your date from the Gold Leaf, is he high or low? | 你在金叶酒吧的那个约会对象 是高贵还是低贱 |
[20:07] | I don’t interfere in your little folly. | 我都没干涉你的荒唐事 |
[20:09] | Leave me mine. | 你也别来干涉我 |
[20:09] | Well, there it is. | 终于来了 |
[20:11] | There what is? | 什么来了 |
[20:12] | What you really think. | 你真实的想法 |
[20:14] | – I knew you don’t… – Don’t what? | -我就知道你不… -不什么 |
[20:16] | Feel terrible for you for forcing yourself | 为你强迫自己去做 |
[20:19] | into something you’ll regret forever? | 会抱憾终身的事而难过吗 |
[20:21] | Feel even worse for Carly, | 我更为卡莉难过 |
[20:22] | having no idea what she’s getting herself into? | 完全不知道自己在跟谁打交道 |
[20:26] | Tell you what, Sebastian, | 告诉你 塞巴斯辰 |
[20:26] | I wish you all the happiness in the world. | 我希望你能幸福 |
[20:28] | I just… wish you were actually happy. | 我就是希望你能真正的幸福 |
[20:39] | We need to get to the rendezvous point, don’t we? | 我们得去会合地点了吧 |
[20:40] | No, no, no, no. That’s German intelligence. | 不不不 那是德国情报局的人 |
[20:42] | We just need to look like we fit in. | 我们表现得自然些 融入这里就行了 |
[20:44] | Zwei Hefeweizen, bitte. | 请来两杯啤酒 |
[20:48] | See? | 瞧见了吧 |
[20:50] | He gave us the clues. | 他给我们线索了 |
[20:51] | Marcus Weber has a taste for strong espresso, | 马库斯·韦伯喜欢纯正的浓缩意式咖啡 |
[20:53] | and so does Owen Hall. | 欧文·霍尔也一样 |
[20:55] | This cafe is the highest-rated on Yelp near the square. | 广场附近评分最高的咖啡馆就是这家了 |
[20:59] | You’ve learned a lot about Owen, haven’t you? | 你对欧文了解得真不少啊 |
[21:03] | There he is. | 他在里面 |
[21:04] | Call it in — | 上报 |
[21:05] | Leon and Dayana for backup. | 让里昂和戴安娜来增援 |
[21:17] | You should try one. They roast their own here. | 你该尝尝 他们自制烘焙的 |
[21:19] | Okay, this is not cute. | 别贫嘴了[这里不好看] |
[21:20] | I agree. | 我也同意 |
[21:21] | The decor needs a refresh. | 这里需要重新装潢一下 |
[21:23] | Okay, you’re not just in danger. You put yourself in danger — | 你不仅有危险 而且还是你把自己置于险境了 |
[21:26] | Using your credit card? Is this a death wish?! | 用信用卡买单 你是想寻死吗 |
[21:30] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[21:32] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[21:35] | You guys go around the back. | 你们到后面去守着 |
[21:36] | Owen might try to make a run for it. | 欧文可能会从后门逃走 |
[21:38] | You must not have gotten the message. | 你没接到信息吧 |
[21:40] | The surveillance op is on. We have to move now. | 监视任务开始了 我们得行动了 |
[21:43] | What? Alex needs backup. | 什么 艾丽克丝需要增援 |
[21:45] | The police are probably already on their way. | 警察可能已经赶过来了 |
[21:47] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁效力 |
[21:49] | Owen Hall, CIA, | 欧文·霍尔 中情局 |
[21:50] | or the real CIA that we spilled blood for together? | 还是我们为之沾满血的真正中情局 |
[21:55] | Are you coming? | 你来不来 |
[22:06] | Tell me, Alex… | 告诉我 艾丽克丝 |
[22:07] | how’s it supposed to end for me? | 我该会如何收场 |
[22:10] | They tell me my career meant nothing, | 他们跟我说我的事业没任何意义 |
[22:11] | and then you tell me, on top of that, | 然后你也这么说了 而且 |
[22:13] | my daughter, Lydia, is lost to me, too? | 我女儿莉迪亚 也抛弃我了 |
[22:16] | Every relationship I’ve sacrificed, | 我牺牲的每一段感情 |
[22:18] | they’ve all ended the same. So… | 结局都一样 所以… |
[22:21] | I’m leaving it to fate. | 交给命运吧 |
[22:24] | If I’m meant to go down here, hey, so be it, | 如果我注定在这里被抓 就听天由命 |
[22:25] | and if not, you and the other recruits will save me. | 如果不是 你跟其他学员就会救我 |
[22:27] | You think you deserve this. | 你觉得你活该如此 |
[22:30] | Lydia’s not your mistake. The AIC is not your mistake. | 莉迪亚犯错 责任不在你 “反情局”亦然 |
[22:33] | In fact, it’s your chance | 实际上 这正是你 |
[22:35] | to make sure that your career means something again. | 证明自己的事业其实有意义的时候 |
[22:38] | Buy it all back, and we’ll do it together. | 一局扳回来 我们一起来完成 |
[22:40] | We’ll make sure that we bring Lydia back to our side, | 我们一定会将莉迪亚带回正途 |
[22:42] | but I can’t do that if you wind up in jail. | 但如果你进监狱了 我一个人搞不定 |
[22:49] | They don’t look like the federal police. | 他们看起来不像联邦警察 |
[22:51] | Nope. | 不像 |
[22:53] | All right, out the back. | 好吧 从后门走 |
[22:55] | You first. | 你先走 |
[22:57] | Back entrance. | 后门 |
[22:57] | We can grab a taxi at Theresienstrasse. | 我们可以在特雷森街打辆车 |
[22:59] | Don’t worry. They only want me. | 别担心 他们只想抓我 |
[23:16] | Were you aware of an operation in Laos December of last year? | 你清楚去年12月份在老挝的一项行动吗 |
[23:19] | You’re gonna have to be a bit more specific. | 你得说得再具体一点 |
[23:22] | Laos. December. | 老挝 十二月 |
[23:26] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[23:28] | You don’t want to shoot me. | 你不想对我开枪 |
[23:29] | Laos. December. | 老挝 十二月 |
[23:31] | You’re hoping I answer this high-stakes | 你希望我能”正确” |
[23:33] | “Jeopardy!” question correctly, | 回答这个危险问题 |
[23:34] | and you’ll be spared the guilt of killing someone innocent. | 你就不用因杀死无辜性命而愧疚了 |
[23:37] | Well, not innocent, but not you. | 不是无辜之人 但你不想杀人 |
[23:40] | The man behind the mask, | 面具背后的人 |
[23:41] | shooting people because a speaker tells him to. | 听从扬声器背后的声音而去杀人 |
[23:44] | Answer the question, Doyle. | 回答问题 道尔 |
[23:46] | Do you want to tell him, or should I? | 你想告诉他 还是我该告诉他 |
[23:47] | Or should we just get this over with? | 还是我们快点结束 |
[23:50] | There was no operation in Laos in December | 中情局跟军情六处在十二月份 |
[23:52] | that the CIA or MI6 were involved in. | 在老挝没有任何行动任务 |
[23:57] | I was in Cornwall. | 我当时在康沃尔 |
[24:01] | He’s not a match. | 不是他 |
[24:07] | You’re sweating. | 你流了很多汗 |
[24:08] | Well, that makes two of us. | 你也是啊 |
[24:11] | Alabama. | “乡村小伙儿” |
[24:15] | You’ve gotten it wrong before. | 你以前搞错过 |
[24:17] | You built a bomb for a terrorist, remember? | 你为恐怖分子造过核弹 记得吗 |
[24:19] | What if you’re wrong now? | 如果这次错了呢 |
[24:20] | The data tells a clear narrative. | 数据上表明得很清晰 |
[24:21] | Since the formation of the AIC two years ago, | 自从两年前”反情局”成立以来 |
[24:24] | there have been 81 operational anomalies across the globe — | 全球出现了81起异常任务行动 |
[24:27] | terror attacks with no claimed responsibility, | 无人揽责的恐怖袭击 |
[24:30] | nuclear technology conveniently lost, | 核弹技术很不巧地遗失 |
[24:33] | prisoners gone missing, | 囚犯失踪 |
[24:34] | planes disappearing. | 飞机消失 |
[24:35] | And that’s all the work of the AIC? | 都是”反情局”干的吗 |
[24:36] | Eric Boyer found the list of CIA operatives | 艾瑞克·博伊找到了一份中情局特工的名单 |
[24:39] | whose sanctioned activity overlapped | 这些特工执行任务时 |
[24:41] | with those events in all their countries, | 这些国家同时也发生了各种事件 |
[24:43] | and every one of those operatives showed up to the G20 this morning. | 而这些特工今早全都出现在G20峰会上 |
[24:46] | Boyer was supposed to get us more information, | 博伊本该给我们提供更多信息 |
[24:48] | but he wouldn’t finish the job. | 但他后来反悔了 |
[24:49] | So now I’m here… | 所以我来了 |
[24:51] | using information from the hostages’ phones | 利用人质手机中的信息 |
[24:53] | to reference against private servers, flight manifests, | 核对私人服务器 乘客名单 |
[24:57] | GPS locators, to see if anyone here, on this floor, | 定位系统 看这里有谁 |
[24:59] | was in the area of at least three AIC events. | 曾出现在至少三起”反情局”的任务区域内 |
[25:03] | One incident is bad luck, two is a coincidence, | 一次是倒霉 两次是巧合 |
[25:06] | three is guilt. | 三次肯定有鬼 |
[25:07] | What, and then you’re executing them? | 然后你就杀死他们吗 |
[25:12] | Leigh Davis. | 利·戴维斯 |
[25:13] | She left the Farm and was recruited to the AIC six weeks later. | 她离开了”农场” 六周后被”反情局”招募进去了 |
[25:17] | While heading to Indonesia for an event she was planning, | 她去往印度尼西亚承办婚礼时 |
[25:19] | they had her smuggle two kilos of Semtex | “反情局”让她将两公斤的塞姆汀塑胶炸药 |
[25:22] | into a crate of wedding China into Surabaya. | 偷偷放进结婚瓷器的箱子里 带到苏腊巴亚 |
[25:25] | The next day, 27 teenage girls died | 第二天 当地的伊斯兰学校 |
[25:28] | in the bombing of a local madrasa. | 27名少女命丧于炸弹 |
[25:30] | The Islamic Front took credit, like they always do. | 伊斯兰阵线如同以往 宣称是他们所为 |
[25:33] | The following week, the U.S. bombed Mosul in retaliation — | 接下来的几周 美国反击炸了摩苏尔 |
[25:37] | something they’d wanted the pretext to do for quite some time. | 他们一直以来就缺少一个借口这么做 |
[25:40] | The AIC are forcing us into war without oversight. | “反情局”只手遮天 让我们参与了战争 |
[25:44] | They want total control, unlimited authority, | 他们想要绝对的控制权 终极权限 |
[25:46] | and they’re succeeding. | 而且他们一直得逞 |
[25:47] | So they have to die? | 那他们就该死吗 |
[25:48] | The messy deaths of a few guilty people | 几个有罪之人死了 |
[25:51] | are worth millions of innocent lives. | 能换来百万无辜的性命 值了 |
[25:52] | What if not all of them are guilty? | 如果不是所有人都有罪呢 |
[26:29] | You get him to the rendezvous point. | 你带他去会合点 |
[26:30] | – I’ll meet you there. – Yeah, all right. | -我到时去找你 -好 |
[26:35] | Is this what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的结果吗 |
[26:36] | Not just get yourself killed, but your recruits, too? | 不仅害死自己 还害死自己的学员吗 |
[26:41] | – How do we even know they’re Bundes– – Bundes– | -怎么才能知道他们是联邦… -联邦 |
[26:44] | Bundesnachrichtendienst? | 联邦情报局 |
[26:46] | We don’t. | 没法知道 |
[26:47] | Ochsengarten is just around the corner, | “同志酒吧”就在拐角 |
[26:50] | so they could be pre-gaming gays. | 他们可能是提前喝嗨的同性恋 |
[26:54] | Ah, I don’t drink like this. | 我一般不喝这么多 |
[26:59] | Why do you think I’m not happy? | 你为什么觉得我过得不幸福 |
[27:00] | Are you happy, Sebastian? | 你幸福吗 塞巴斯辰 |
[27:03] | You think I’m not happy | 你觉得我不幸福 |
[27:04] | because I’m not honest about who I am, | 是因为我没对自己坦诚 |
[27:07] | but I know what I am. | 但我清楚自己的本质 |
[27:09] | Weak. | 软弱 |
[27:11] | I let you into my head. I let you tell me who I was. | 我让你影响了我 我让你对我下了定义 |
[27:15] | And that’s why I — | 所以我… |
[27:15] | Kissed me? | 亲了我吗 |
[27:17] | Yeah, what do you think of me, Sebastian? | 你觉得我是什么样的人 塞巴斯辰 |
[27:20] | Let’s just drop the act. Just be who you are. | 我们就别装了 做你真实的自己 |
[27:23] | What do — What do you actually think of me? | 我在你眼中是什么样子 |
[27:26] | I don’t condemn people like you. | 我不会指责你这种人 |
[27:28] | I just pray they find their way through Christ, | 我只会为他们祈祷找到正确的道路 |
[27:32] | to a life free of sin. | 摆脱罪孽的生活 |
[27:33] | Okay, well, what do you think about yourself, then? | 那你在自己眼中是什么样子呢 |
[27:37] | I have sin inside me. | 我内心有罪恶 |
[27:40] | And I may never be redeemed. | 我也许永远无法被救赎 |
[27:42] | That God sees inside my soul, knows my sins are so deep, | 上帝看透了我的灵魂 我罪孽深重 |
[27:46] | so wrong that I will never find salvation. | 重到我永远得不到救赎 |
[27:49] | Okay, if you actually believe this, | 如果你真这么觉得 |
[27:51] | how is this okay? | 那我们是怎么回事 |
[27:53] | This. H-How — | 我们之间… |
[27:55] | How can I be your friend? | 我跟你还怎么当朋友 |
[27:56] | Well, once I met Carly, I realized what you are. | 我认识卡莉以后 看清了你的本质 |
[28:00] | You’re here to tempt me. | 你是来诱惑我的 |
[28:01] | And I will not give in. | 我不会屈服 |
[28:05] | Well, if you think I’m — think I’m so wrong, | 如果你觉得我是同性恋就是罪过 |
[28:08] | how can I be friends with you? | 我还怎么跟你当朋友 |
[28:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:13] | One more for the road? | 再喝一杯吗 |
[28:18] | Hefeweizen. | 小麦啤酒 |
[28:20] | Change of plans. We got to hit my hotel first. | 计划有变 我们得先去我下榻的酒店 |
[28:22] | Why, did you leave some little soaps behind? | 怎么 忘记偷拿”小香皂”了吗 |
[28:24] | Just my evidence against the group | 你想渗透的那个组织 |
[28:26] | you’re trying to infiltrate. | 我那里有证据 |
[28:29] | You’re not the only person who notices things. | 不仅只有你察觉到端倪 |
[28:32] | You’re good, but don’t think you can dunk on me. | 你很厉害 但别以为能胜过我 |
[28:34] | Is the room compromised? | 那间屋子被追踪了吗 |
[28:35] | No, I paid cash, and I have clean aliases. | 没有 我付的现金 用的化名 |
[28:38] | You’d better hope so. | 最好是吧 |
[28:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:44] | Package should be over here. | “包裹”应该在这里 |
[28:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:50] | Elsa Schmidt’s path home from work | 艾尔莎·施密特下班回家的路线 |
[28:52] | takes her down this alleyway in approximately 10 minutes. | 她走这个胡同大概需要十分钟 |
[28:56] | Okay, what are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[29:00] | I think this answers your question. | 这就是答案了 |
[29:01] | Okay, I’ll be the trigger. | 好 我来开枪 |
[29:05] | You be the spot. | 你来瞄准 |
[29:06] | This is wrong. | 这样做不对 |
[29:07] | You don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
[29:08] | Gunned down on her way home from work? | 在她下班回家的路上枪杀她吗 |
[29:10] | Who deserves that? | 我们何苦干这种事 |
[29:11] | After everything you’ve been through, | 你都经历了这么多事了 |
[29:13] | you should be stronger than this. | 你该更心狠才对 |
[29:15] | And after everything you’ve been through, | 你经历了这么多事 |
[29:16] | you should know better. | 你知道不该这么做 |
[29:18] | This — This is a person. | 这是一个活生生的人 |
[29:21] | I don’t know who she is. I don’t know what she did — | 我不知道她是谁 不清楚她做了什么 |
[29:22] | Exactly. You don’t. | 没错 你不知道 |
[29:25] | They do. | 他们知道 |
[29:26] | If you don’t trust the CIA, | 如果你不信任中情局 |
[29:27] | then you don’t deserve to be here. | 你就没资格继续留下 |
[29:31] | I’ll do this myself. | 我会自己动手 |
[29:35] | How long is this gonna take, anyway? | 这要花多长时间 |
[29:37] | Not long at all. | 不会很长 |
[29:42] | Owen Hall. | 欧文·霍尔 |
[29:43] | You probably don’t recognize me, but I recognize you. | 你也许不认得我 但我认得你 |
[29:47] | Daniel Sharp. | 丹尼尔·夏普 |
[29:49] | I was only 14 | 我当时只有14岁 |
[29:50] | when they murdered my mother right in front to me. | 他们当着我的面 杀死了我妈 |
[29:53] | Because of you. | 都是拜你所赐 |
[29:57] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[29:59] | There are a lot of things I don’t have to do anymore. | 我不用再做很多事了 |
[30:01] | I choose to do this. | 而我选择这么做 |
[30:03] | Any time now. | 马上就来了 |
[30:05] | Why is it so important to you? | 为什么这事对你这么重要 |
[30:06] | Did Lydia tell you to ask me all these questions | 莉迪亚让你问我这些问题 |
[30:08] | to test my loyalty? | 考验我的忠诚度吗 |
[30:10] | This isn’t a test. We’re about to kill someone. | 这不是考验 我们要杀人了 |
[30:11] | You killed someone. | 你杀过人 |
[30:13] | I cleaned up the blood, remember? | 我清理掉了血渍 记得吗 |
[30:15] | You were okay taking orders then. | 你之前很服从命令啊 |
[30:16] | I see him over and over again. | 我一闭上眼 就是那个人的脸 |
[30:19] | Don’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[30:22] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[30:28] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[30:44] | I knew my mother had secrets. | 我知道我母亲有秘密 |
[30:46] | But I just didn’t know what they were, | 但我就是不知道是什么秘密 |
[30:49] | not until I was older. | 直到我长大后 |
[30:51] | Went looking and found out she spied for you. | 调查后才发现 她是你的线人 |
[30:54] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[30:55] | It wasn’t for money. We were broke when she died! | 不是为了钱 她死时 我们身无分文 |
[30:58] | She believed in what we were doing, Daniel. | 她相信我们的事业 丹尼尔 |
[30:59] | No! She believed in you. | 不 她相信的是你 |
[31:03] | She trusted you. | 她信任的是你 |
[31:07] | She died because of you. | 她死了都是因为你 |
[31:11] | And nothing ever happened to you, did it? | 而你却一直活得好好的 对吧 |
[31:13] | You went home to your little family, | 你回到家人身边 |
[31:15] | and I went home to nothing. | 而我却家破人亡 |
[31:18] | No father. No relatives. | 没有父亲 无亲无故 |
[31:21] | Nobody! | 孤身一人 |
[31:23] | But always wishing for the day I could finally meet you | 但我一直希望有一天能见到你 |
[31:27] | and do what no one else has been able to do. | 没人能了结你 我来了结你 |
[31:29] | Daniel, he spent his whole life regretting what happened. | 丹尼尔 他这一生都在内疚那件事 |
[31:33] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[31:34] | I told him. | 我告诉他的 |
[31:35] | Listen, Daniel, the last thing your mother told me | 丹尼尔 你妈妈死前跟我说的最后一句话 |
[31:39] | was how much she loved you. | 就是她非常爱你 |
[31:42] | She didn’t get a chance to see you grow up, | 她没机会看着你长成大人 |
[31:44] | but you’re a man now. | 但你长成男人了 |
[31:47] | So now you can do what needs to be done. | 你现在可以了结我了 |
[31:49] | What are you doing, Owen? | 你干什么 欧文 |
[31:50] | I failed my country. | 我愧对国家 |
[31:51] | I failed my daughter. And I failed your mother. | 有负女儿 我辜负了你妈妈 |
[31:55] | So you’d be doing me a favor, Daniel. | 就当是帮我了 丹尼尔 |
[31:56] | Pull the trigger. | 开枪吧 |
[31:57] | – No. – Don’t come any closer! | -不行 -别再靠近 |
[31:58] | – Alex. – Okay, this is a good man who spent his life | -艾丽克丝 -这个人毕生都在 |
[32:01] | in service to his country. | 为国家效力 |
[32:04] | – Do it. – No. | -开枪 -不要 |
[32:05] | You heard him. He wants to die. | 他自己说了 他想死 |
[32:07] | No! | 不要 |
[32:08] | Your mother’s death was his mistake, | 你母亲的死是他的错 |
[32:09] | but this will be yours, Daniel. | 可他死了 你就会背上人命 丹尼尔 |
[32:11] | You can’t stop him, Alex. Do it. | 你阻止不了他 艾丽克丝 开枪 |
[32:13] | I know what you’re feeling right now. | 我了解你现在的感受 |
[32:14] | No, you don’t! | 不 你不懂 |
[32:14] | Yes, I do! | 我懂 |
[32:15] | I’ve been there, and I’ve pulled the trigger! | 我经历过 我当时就开了枪 |
[32:18] | Trust me. | 信我 |
[32:19] | It won’t end what you’re feeling right now, | 他死了 你也不会感觉好受一些 |
[32:21] | and it will not bring her back. | 而且你妈也不会起死回生 |
[32:24] | It will not bring her back, Owen. | 也不会让你女儿回头 欧文 |
[32:26] | Boy, pull the trigger! Do it! Do it! | 小子 开枪 开枪 开枪 |
[32:29] | Daniel, give me the gun! | 丹尼尔 把枪给我 |
[32:31] | – Do it! – Give me the gun right now! | -开枪 -快把枪给我 |
[32:32] | Pull the trigger! | 开枪啊 |
[32:33] | Walk away from this! Go! | 别管这事了 走吧 |
[32:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:42] | You have no right… | 你没资格… |
[32:58] | Gun. | 枪 |
[33:04] | I’ll get Leon Velez ready. | 我去带里昂·瓦莱斯过来 |
[33:09] | What did they ask you? What did you say? | 他们问你什么了 你说了什么 |
[33:13] | Well, I just told them the truth. | 我就跟他们说了实话 |
[33:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[33:17] | ‘Course. | 当然了 |
[33:20] | You were assigned to photograph the trial of Pascal Doro. | 你之前被派去拍摄帕斯卡·多罗的庭审照片 |
[33:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[33:27] | At the… | 在… |
[33:29] | At the Hague. | 在海牙 |
[33:30] | The…International Court of Justice. | 海牙国际法庭 |
[33:34] | That checks out. | 核实了 |
[33:35] | But the only point of confirmation we have is for legal teams. | 但唯一确认的地点信息是法律团队 |
[33:38] | Were you sent to Zandvoort? | 你被派去赞德沃特了吗 |
[33:40] | I was. | 是 |
[33:42] | We coordinated the enhanced interrogation of Doro | 我们在他为战争罪而出庭作证协之前 |
[33:44] | before he testified for war crimes. | 协助了多罗的高强度审讯 |
[33:48] | We wanted to make sure | 我们想要确保 |
[33:50] | he didn’t implicate the United States in his testimony. | 他在证词中不会提及美国政府 |
[33:54] | That’s another point of confirmation. | 又确认了一个地点 |
[33:56] | Why do you sound surprised? | 你怎么这么惊讶 |
[33:57] | He’s saying all the right things, | 他说的信息都对 |
[33:58] | but the alias associated with the torture of Doro is female. | 但跟多罗审讯有关的化名都是女子名 |
[34:01] | It’s a match, but it’s a false positive. | 信息符合 但属于误报 |
[34:03] | I think he’s giving someone else’s answers. | 我觉得他是替别人回答了 |
[34:05] | What do you mean? Velez is lying? | 什么意思 瓦莱斯说谎了吗 |
[34:07] | His answers make him a match. | 他的回答让他符合条件了 |
[34:08] | Why would he lie to kill himself? | 但为什么要说谎害死自己呢 |
[34:09] | The algorithm can’t tell me that. | 我无法通过程序得知原因 |
[34:10] | It only tells me he’s not who you’re looking for. | 只知道他不是我们要找的人 |
[34:12] | You can’t kill him. | 你不能杀了他 |
[34:14] | He’s innocent. | 他没罪 |
[34:15] | At least of what he’s saying he did. | 至少他说的这些事不是他干的 |
[34:17] | He’s guilty of something. You just said so. | 他有嫌疑吧 你刚说了 |
[34:20] | We ask until we get a confirmation! | 我们问问题 直到得到确认信息 |
[34:22] | That’s not how this works. We are off base. | 不是这么操作的 我们出现偏差了 |
[34:24] | Just because our intention is right | 就算初衷是好的 |
[34:25] | doesn’t mean our math is. | 但不代表程序是正确的 |
[34:27] | I think you need to let him go. | 你得放开他了 |
[34:29] | Who is Velez protecting? | 瓦莱斯想要保护的人是谁 |
[34:33] | Who is he protecting? | 他在保护谁 |
[34:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:38] | I’ll put the bullet in him myself. | 我自己去了结他 |
[35:01] | Why are two terrorists fighting? | 为什么两个恐怖分子打起来了 |
[35:03] | Because one of them isn’t a terrorist. | 因为其中一个不是恐怖分子 |
[35:24] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[35:28] | I thought you were on their side. | 我以为你跟他们是一伙儿的 |
[35:29] | A program can’t take into account human emotions, | 程序无法计入人类的感情 |
[35:32] | people covering for others, | 人会打掩护 |
[35:34] | people forced to do things they didn’t want to. | 人会强迫自己做不愿做的事 |
[35:37] | We’re not doing good here. | 我们不是在做正义之事 |
[35:39] | So what are we supposed to do now? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[35:40] | We get them arrested. | 我们将他们抓起来 |
[35:45] | I pushed you out to protect you. | 我把你赶出去是为了保护你 |
[35:46] | I know, and I came back to save you. | 我知道 而我回来救你了 |
[35:49] | But for now the military is about to breach the perimeter. | 军队正打算攻进来 |
[35:51] | And if the terrorists find out about that — | 如果恐怖分子得知这一点… |
[35:53] | They’ll release the biological weapon through the vents, | 他们会靠通风孔释放生化武器 |
[35:54] | and we’re all dead. | 我们都会死 |
[35:55] | Which is why we need to get everyone out of this building now. | 所以我们要立刻将所有人带出这里 |
[35:58] | I’ll send a message to the other terrorists | 我会通知其它恐怖分子 |
[36:00] | that the interrogations have concluded. | 说审讯已经结束了 |
[36:02] | Then I can jam the remotes for the collars | 然后我就能干扰项圈的遥控信号了 |
[36:03] | so everyone can move outside freely. | 这样大家就都能安全都逃出这里了 |
[36:05] | And I’ll go and get Raina ’cause I promised Nimah I would. | 我去找蕾娜 我答应妮尔麦了 |
[36:08] | And we get everyone downstairs and out. | 我们将大家带到楼下 一起出去 |
[36:10] | You can’t move around in civilian clothes. | 你穿着便衣 没法行动 |
[36:11] | There’s tactical gear in there. | 那边有装备 |
[36:14] | No one else dies today. | 今天不能再死人了 |
[36:22] | Don’t you ever make choices like that for me again. | 别再像那样为我做决定了 |
[36:25] | If you’re not up to the task, then walk away, | 如果你胜任不了这份工作 就离开 |
[36:28] | but don’t drag me down with you. | 但别拖我的后腿 |
[36:31] | I did it to protect you. | 我这么做是为了保护你 |
[36:32] | It looked more like sabotage to me. | 看起来更像是坏我的事 |
[36:34] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[36:35] | This wouldn’t have ended well for you, | 这样下去 你不会有好结果 |
[36:37] | for any of us. | 我们都没好下场 |
[36:38] | What does that even mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[36:40] | You came here to do good. | 你加入中情局是为了伸张正义 |
[36:42] | This isn’t good. | 这不是正义之事 |
[36:43] | I don’t need you to tell me what’s good anymore. | 我不需要你再跟我说什么是正义了 |
[36:48] | Round trip in 24 hours. | 一天内就来回坐飞机了 |
[36:51] | Not even time for jet lag. | 连倒时差的时间都没有 |
[36:54] | So do I have to watch you every day now? | 我现在需要每天看着你吗 |
[36:56] | Every minute? | 时刻监视你吗 |
[36:58] | ‘Cause I’ve done that before, and I’m never doing it again. | 因为我曾做过 不想再做了 |
[37:01] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝 |
[37:02] | Don’t go pretending that you’re all right. | 别装着你一副没事的样子 |
[37:04] | When someone wants to die, they want to die. | 一个人要想寻死 就会想办法死 |
[37:08] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想寻死 |
[37:12] | You want to get her attention? | 你想引起她的注意 |
[37:15] | She didn’t show up, Owen. | 她根本都没出现 欧文 |
[37:17] | She was probably there, too, | 她可能也在那里 |
[37:18] | ’cause Ryan and the others had a mission. | 因为瑞恩和其他人接到了一个任务 |
[37:21] | She’s not your daughter anymore. | 她不再是你的女儿了 |
[37:24] | She’s a criminal that you have to catch. | 她是个罪犯 你要将她绳之于法 |
[37:26] | And when you do… | 等你将她伏法 |
[37:29] | she could be your daughter again. | 她才能又重回你女儿的身份 |
[37:31] | But if you really don’t want to die, | 但如果你真不想寻死 |
[37:33] | if you really want to get through this, | 如果你真想熬过这一关 |
[37:35] | you have to stop lying to me, to them, to yourself. | 你就不能再骗我 骗他们 骗自己 |
[37:40] | It wasn’t all lies. | 不全是谎言 |
[37:43] | I did have something for you at the hotel. | 我在酒店时确实有东西要给你 |
[37:48] | I hacked Lydia’s e-mails. | 我黑进了莉迪亚的电邮 |
[37:51] | Those are her communications with recruits at the Farm, | 这是她在”农场”跟”反情局”成员间的通话内容 |
[37:53] | past and present. | 过去与现在都有 |
[37:55] | SDR SDRs, | |
[37:57] | test aliases, recruiting assets. | 化名任务 招募线人 |
[38:00] | This is your curriculum. | 这是你的教学大纲 |
[38:01] | They’re encrypted. | 他们加密了 |
[38:04] | It’s a code very few people would recognize. | 只有极少数人才懂的暗码 |
[38:06] | But you do. | 但你懂 |
[38:07] | It was the first code I ever taught her. | 这是我教给她的第一个暗码 |
[38:12] | Now you have your proof. | 现在你有证据了 |
[38:14] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[38:16] | Will you be with me when I deliver this? | 我提交这份证据时 你会支持我吗 |
[38:18] | No! No, she’s my daughter. | 不行 她是我女儿 |
[38:21] | No matter what she’s done, I can’t betray her. | 不管她做了什么 我都不能背叛她 |
[38:24] | Owen, you’ve given your whole life | 欧文 你这一辈子 |
[38:26] | to the very organization she’s trying to tear down. | 都奉献给了中情局 她却想毁掉中情局 |
[38:29] | You can preserve the integrity of the CIA | 你可以保全中情局 |
[38:31] | and your relationship with your daughter, | 不毁掉父女之情 |
[38:33] | but you know to do that, you have to go after her. | 但你知道要那样 就必须将她绳之于法 |
[38:47] | I’ll be at the Gold Leaf… | 我会去金叶酒吧 |
[38:49] | if you change your mind. | 你改变主意就来找我吧 |
[39:01] | That was brave, what you did for him, | 你为他做的事 很勇敢 |
[39:04] | not that I’m surprised. | 我对此不惊讶 |
[39:07] | I was just protecting my asset. | 我只是在保护我的线人 |
[39:10] | Right. | 是啊 |
[39:13] | Look, I don’t know — | 我不知道 |
[39:14] | I don’t know what would have happened | 我不知道如果当时你不在场 |
[39:16] | if…you weren’t there. | 会是什么样子 |
[39:18] | I may put the mission before our relationship, | 我是把任务放在了感情前面 |
[39:21] | but when it comes to your life, | 但涉及到你的安危 |
[39:24] | it’s not even a question. | 我肯定会奋不顾身先救你 |
[39:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:28] | So you want to get out of here, find a place to be alone? | 你想离开这里 找个安静的地方聚聚吗 |
[39:32] | Now’s just not good. | 现在不行 |
[39:35] | I can wait. | 我可以等你 |
[39:50] | Okay, well, let’s meet tonight. | 好吧 我们今晚见 |
[39:52] | Just don’t come back down here again, okay? | 就别再过来 好吗 |
[39:56] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[39:59] | I’m moving into Leigh’s old room for the rest of training. | 我要搬进利的房间 以后都住那里 |
[40:02] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[40:03] | You’re not my friend, Sebastian. | 你不是我的朋友 塞巴斯辰 |
[40:07] | You don’t accept me. | 你接受不了我 |
[40:08] | You literally pray for me to change who I am. | 你祈祷我改变真实的自己 |
[40:12] | I just didn’t believe it. | 我之前只是不信 |
[40:13] | I just thought you were spouting and repeating something you’ve been told. | 我以为你只是重复别人告知你的话 |
[40:16] | But, uh…no. Y-You do believe it. | 但实则不然 你确实相信那些话 |
[40:20] | You feel it. It’s in you. | 根深蒂固 印在你心中 |
[40:22] | Are you serious right now? | 你不是吧 |
[40:23] | I thought we were just… having a conversation. | 我以为我们只是随便聊聊 |
[40:25] | You know what, Sebastian, this isn’t about you, okay? | 塞巴斯辰 这跟你无关 |
[40:29] | I have to do this for me. | 我这么做是为了自己 |
[40:33] | I have proof now that Leon Velez is not loyal to the cause. | 我有证据证明里昂·瓦莱斯不忠于”反情局” |
[40:37] | He stopped our work. | 他阻止了我们的任务 |
[40:39] | And our mission failed because of him. | 任务失败都是因为他 |
[40:41] | He’ll be gone within the week. | 一周内就会让他走人 |
[40:46] | Do you think this is enough? | 这些够了吗 |
[40:48] | It’s more than we had before. | 比我们之前掌握的证据多得多 |
[40:50] | But I don’t know if we can make this case without him. | 但没有他作证 能否立案还是未知数 |
[41:00] | Okay, I don’t think that he’s coming. | 好吧 他应该不会来了 |
[41:11] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 谢谢你能这么做 |
[41:13] | Owen Hall. | 我是欧文·霍尔 |
[41:14] | Special Agent Shelby Wyatt. | 我是特别探员 谢尔比·怀特 |
[41:16] | Please. Let’s get started. | 请坐 我们开始吧 |
[41:29] | Ryan! | 瑞恩 |
[41:31] | Alex, you’re alive? | 艾丽克丝 你还活着 |
[41:33] | Yeah, and we’re getting out of here. | 嗯 我们要逃出这里 |
[41:34] | All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[41:35] | Let’s go. Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[41:38] | Calm down. Please, listen to me. | 大家冷静 请听我说 |
[41:40] | We will make it out of here. | 我们能逃出这里 |
[41:42] | I need you to take off your collars. | 你们得脱下项圈 |
[41:44] | Make three lines. | 排成三列 |
[41:46] | And I need you to exit in an orderly way. | 井然有序地离开这里 |
[41:49] | Something’s wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[41:50] | There are more people here than there were before. | 人数比我们之前多了很多 |
[41:52] | When I told the terrorists we were done, | 我告诉恐怖分子审讯结束时 |
[41:53] | they must have moved to the escape phase of their plan — | 他们肯定执行逃跑计划了 |
[41:55] | They’re blending in. | 他们混进来了 |
[41:57] | They’re amongst us. | 就在我们之间 |
[41:58] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[42:00] | We get everyone to the other side of this — | 我们带大家离开这里 |
[42:02] | good or bad. | 不管好人还是坏人 |
[42:03] | And try not to get killed along the way. | 还要在出去的路上想办法保命 |
[42:05] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[42:07] | We’re getting out of this building. | 我们要离开这栋楼了 |
[42:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |