时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Jeremy Miller. | 杰瑞米·米勒 |
[00:04] | Apparently, my scenarios were so accurate, | 显然我写的剧情非常真实 |
[00:06] | they recruited me to come up with new ones. | 他们招募我来找寻新的灵感 |
[00:07] | – No one suspects you’re a double agent? – Nope. | -没人怀疑你是双面间谍吗 -没有 |
[00:10] | Every asset you develop at The Farm is critical for us. | 你在”农场”发展的线人对我们都至关重要 |
[00:12] | Elliot’s father, you may have heard of him. | 艾略特的父亲 你可能听过他的名字 |
[00:15] | Sir Laurence Bishop. | 劳伦斯·毕夏普公爵 |
[00:17] | Your father-in-law is a very…powerful man. | 你的岳父是个很有权势的人 |
[00:19] | It’s good to see you, Pip. | 很高兴见到你 小普 |
[00:21] | You did this to me! | 我这样都是拜你所赐 |
[00:24] | Alex, we were wrong. There is no AIC. | 艾丽克丝我们错了 没有”反情局” |
[00:26] | Come on. We got to get out of here. | 走 我们赶紧离开这里 |
[00:28] | Hey, wait! Wait! Stop! | 停下 站住 |
[00:32] | We failed… | 我们失败了 |
[00:32] | because we aligned ourselves with the wrong people. | 因为我们结错盟友了 |
[00:37] | Sebastian! | 塞巴斯辰 |
[00:38] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不不不 |
[00:49] | You have to stay here, sir. | 你不能跟进去 先生 |
[00:54] | 纽约 金融区 移动指挥中心 | |
[00:57] | He gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[00:59] | Well, I hope so, you know. | 希望如此 |
[01:01] | She was his wife, and you didn’t know about her? | 她是他的妻子 你居然不知道她的事 |
[01:05] | When’d you last talk to him? | 你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候 |
[01:07] | When I left The Farm. | 我离开”农场”的时候 |
[01:09] | Why? What about you and Dayana? | 为什么这么问 你和戴安娜呢 |
[01:12] | Not since she got me kicked out. | 她害我被淘汰后 就没见过了 |
[01:13] | Have you seen her? No one here will tell me anything. | 你见到她了吗 这没人肯跟我说任何事 |
[01:16] | No. | 没 |
[01:17] | I haven’t seen Alex, either. | 我也没看见艾丽克丝 |
[01:18] | And who can confirm your reason for being at the G20? | 谁能确认你出现在G20峰会的原因 |
[01:21] | Seriously? How about DDO Matthew Keyes? | 真来这套吗 问执行处副局长马修·基斯 |
[01:23] | Or, I don’t know, | 要不这样 |
[01:24] | try calling the former President of the United States! | 你打给美国前总统问问看吧 |
[01:27] | Yeah. Write that down. | 没错 就这么写吧 |
[01:30] | I apologize, Mr. Booth. | 抱歉 布斯先生 |
[01:32] | – Your story’s just been corroborated. – By who? | -你的证词刚被证实了 -被谁证实了 |
[01:34] | Someone who needs to speak with you immediately. | 一个需要马上跟你谈话的人 |
[01:36] | – Ryan. – Alex, what the hell’s going on here? | -瑞恩 -艾丽克丝 怎么回事啊 |
[01:45] | So, Dayana didn’t come out of the perimeter, | 戴安娜没有离开大楼 |
[01:47] | nor did Will. | 威尔也没出来 |
[01:48] | Six hours ago, I retrieved the hard drives | 六小时前 我找回了你们称为”反情局” |
[01:50] | that the group you call the AIC were after at the summit. | 那帮人在峰会中寻找的硬盘 |
[01:53] | I hid them. | 我藏起来了 |
[01:54] | Rather than risk getting caught | 以免我被人抓到 |
[01:56] | and letting them fall into the wrong hands. | 让硬盘落入坏人之手 |
[01:58] | I believe Dayana stayed behind to find those drives | 戴安娜留下来应该是为了找到硬盘 |
[02:02] | and took Will to decrypt them | 她抓走威尔是为了破解硬盘的密码 |
[02:04] | so she could finish the AIC mission. | 这样她就能完成”反情局”的任务了 |
[02:06] | Look, Dayana’s had her dark moments, | 戴安娜是有些黑历史 |
[02:07] | but the AIC? | 但不至于加入”反情局”吧 |
[02:09] | She told me herself. | 这是她亲口告诉我的 |
[02:11] | When the terrorists were interrogating us, | 恐怖分子审讯我们时 |
[02:13] | Dayana told me they were looking for her. | 戴安娜告诉我 他们在找她 |
[02:15] | She begged me to protect her, so I did. | 她求我保护她 我答应了 |
[02:17] | We need to get back inside right now. | 我们得马上回去 |
[02:20] | – Who’s coming with me? – No one. | -谁跟我一起来 -没人 |
[02:22] | Look around you. | 看看四周 |
[02:23] | I count at least 2,000 of New York’s finest, | 这里至少有两千个纽约精英警察 |
[02:26] | along with the FBI. | 还有整个联调局的人 |
[02:27] | Let them finish this. | 让他们解决这事吧 |
[02:28] | The public thinks this crisis is over. | 公众认为危机已经解决了 |
[02:30] | If we send the NYPD and the FBI in on a manhunt, | 如果我们派纽约警方或是联调局去找人 |
[02:34] | people will notice, and then… | 公众就会发现 然后… |
[02:36] | the panic and the chaos will start all over again. | 又会引起新一轮的恐慌的混乱 |
[02:40] | We need a small, tactical team that will escape notice, | 我们需要秘密着急一个战术小队 |
[02:43] | people who understand what’s going on. | 真正了解真相的人 |
[02:46] | Let’s get those drives. | 我们去把硬盘拿回来吧 |
[02:50] | Where are the reports from the primary hostage interviews? | 主要人质的询问记录在哪里 |
[02:53] | Every single person coming out of that zone is a suspect. | 所有从危机事件区出来的人都是嫌疑人 |
[02:57] | You should’ve just let me walk in. | 你应该让我自己过来 |
[02:59] | I’m still in charge. | 这里还归我管 |
[03:00] | Not anymore. Here is Shelby. Let’s go. | 不再是了 谢尔比在那边 我们走 |
[03:06] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[03:07] | You need to arrest her. Me, too. | 你得逮捕她 还有我 |
[03:11] | You have questions. | 你有很多疑问 |
[03:13] | We have answers. | 我们可以解答 |
[03:18] | Did we just get a man killed? | 我们是不是害死了一个人 |
[03:21] | No. | 不 |
[03:23] | We didn’t even know who he was. | 我们连他是谁都不知道 |
[03:24] | We knew he was up to something, | 但我们知道他有所企图 |
[03:26] | that he’d been spying on us at The Farm for months. | 他已经在”农场”暗中监视我们几个月了 |
[03:30] | Ryan said that whoever the AIC are, | 瑞恩说无论”反情局”是谁 |
[03:33] | what Lydia is doing has nothing to do with it. | 莉迪亚招募的人员与这无关 |
[03:36] | It’s just black ops. | 他们隶属于黑色行动 |
[03:39] | Who do we go to about this? | 这件事该找谁汇报 |
[03:41] | N-No one. I… | 谁也不找 我… |
[03:44] | I’d call the police, let them figure it out. | 我会报警 让他们去查 |
[03:45] | – Owen. – You have to stop thinking like an FBI agent. | -欧文 -你不能再用联调局探员的思维 |
[03:48] | All we did was open the door, | 我们只是开了门 |
[03:50] | a door that was set up to kill anyone who opened it. | 那扇门是个陷阱 用来杀死开门的人 |
[03:52] | Now, whatever it’s about, | 无论这是怎么回事 |
[03:53] | or whether my daughter is or is not a part of it, | 无论我女儿是否参与其中 |
[03:56] | it’s a real threat, | 威胁是千真万确的 |
[03:58] | and that explosion just proved it. | 刚才的爆炸就是证明 |
[04:00] | So, we just go to The Farm like nothing happened? | 所以我们要若无其事地回”农场”吗 |
[04:03] | Yes, wait for the next move. | 对 然后静待下一步 |
[04:06] | And something tells me, it’s coming… fast. | 我有种预感 下一步很快就会来了 |
[04:27] | 艾丽克丝 你在哪 找你一整晚了 | |
[04:39] | 哈里·道尔 密码错误 | |
[04:43] | Philip, where were you? It’s noon there. | 菲利普 你去哪儿了 那边中午了 |
[04:46] | Charlotte had a meeting with Trudeau, | 夏洛特要和特鲁多会面 |
[04:47] | so we’re in Ottawa. | 所以我们在渥太华 |
[04:48] | Last trip before she can’t travel with the kids. | 这是她最后一次可以带孩子同行出游 |
[04:51] | You sound terrible. | 你听起来很糟糕 |
[04:52] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[04:54] | I am terrible. | 我是很糟糕 |
[04:56] | I got everything the NSA has on your father-in-law, | 我拿到了国安局里所有关于你岳父的信息 |
[04:58] | and aside from driving his only son to suicide, | 除了逼自己的独生子走上自杀的绝路以外 |
[05:03] | he’s spotless. | 他的背景很干净 |
[05:04] | Yeah, we both know that isn’t true. | 对 但我们知道这不是真的 |
[05:05] | No, no, no, no, no. Except it is true. | 不不不 这真是事实 |
[05:08] | The shipping manifests you got me, | 你给我的船运舱单 |
[05:10] | the records from the Port of Caracas | 我从领事馆偷来的 |
[05:11] | that I stole from the consulate? | 加拉加斯港的记录 |
[05:13] | He was up to something, all right. | 他是有所企图 我同意 |
[05:14] | The wiretaps show that he was exporting something illegal. | 窃听记录也指出他非法出口 |
[05:18] | Only it wasn’t contraband. It was people. | 但他走私的不是违禁品 是人 |
[05:21] | Refugees! | 是难民 |
[05:22] | Yeah, so we go after that. It’s not legal to keep — | 没错 所以我们才追查 他的所为违法… |
[05:24] | Oh, yeah, and you want to stop whole boatloads of people | 所以你只因为他八年前对一个人所做的事 |
[05:27] | from finding safe haven, | 就要阻止一整艘船的人 |
[05:28] | all because of what he did to one man eight years ago? | 前往安全的避风港 |
[05:31] | You know, I want revenge for what happened. | 我也想为那件事复仇 |
[05:34] | It’s all I’ve ever wanted, | 我一心只想复仇 |
[05:35] | but this just doesn’t feel like revenge anymore. | 但这已经失去复仇的味道 |
[05:37] | It just feels selfish. | 我只感到很自私 |
[05:39] | Your kids will be fine. | 你的孩子们会没事的 |
[05:42] | They have a great man for a grandfather. | 他们的爷爷是个了不起的人 |
[05:46] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[05:50] | I’ll see you soon, Pip. | 我们回头见了 小普 |
[06:04] | What happened to you last night? | 你昨晚怎么了 |
[06:06] | When we were at the NSA, Lydia had you do something. | 我们在国安局执行任务时 莉迪亚让你做了些事 |
[06:09] | It’s classified. | 那是机密 |
[06:10] | Yeah, well, where it led to wasn’t. | 但是随之引发的事不是机密了 |
[06:12] | A squat one town over. Someone’s been surveying us. | 隔壁镇某个空屋里 有人在监视我们 |
[06:16] | Or maybe that’s what she wanted us to believe, | 或者那只是她想给我们制造的假象 |
[06:17] | and she said what she said to throw us off the track. | 她说那些话来误导我们 |
[06:19] | There is no AIC, Alex. | “反情局”不存在 艾丽克丝 |
[06:22] | I don’t know what you found, but this investigation’s over. | 我不知道你找到什么 但调查结束了 |
[06:24] | Miranda ordered me to wrap it up here. | 米兰达下令要我收工了 |
[06:27] | Wrap it up? | “收工” |
[06:28] | What do you mean “Wrap it up”? | “收工”什么意思 |
[06:29] | They gave me a couple of days. | 他们给我几天时间 |
[06:31] | Keyes doesn’t want anyone to suspect | 基斯不想让任何人怀疑 |
[06:32] | the FBI was here, undercover this whole time. | 联调局探员一直在这里卧底 |
[06:35] | Look, Ryan, this place that we found, | 瑞恩 我们发现的这个地方 |
[06:37] | I don’t who’s behind it, but something’s going on. | 我不知道谁是幕后黑手 但确实不对劲 |
[06:40] | We can’t leave right now. | 我们现在不能离开 |
[06:41] | Well, you don’t have to. You’re not FBI. | 你不必离开 你不是联调局的 |
[06:48] | But they are. | 但他们是 |
[06:50] | Well, good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[06:52] | I know you’re not used to anyone but Owen leading class, | 我知道你们不习惯欧文之外的人上课 |
[06:55] | but this is a week I always teach. | 但这周总是我来教 |
[06:59] | With that, meet Jonathan Lyons — | 好了 来见见乔纳森·莱昂斯 |
[07:02] | Yale graduate, champion rower, | 耶鲁毕业生 冠军浆手 |
[07:05] | and one of the best recruits to ever walk these halls. | 这里招募过的最好学员之一 |
[07:07] | His first assignment was his dream assignment — | 他首次任务就是他梦寐以求的任务 |
[07:11] | Moscow Station. | 莫斯科驻地 |
[07:13] | It was also his last. | 那也是他最后一次任务 |
[07:15] | Mr. Lyons was working an asset in the Ministry of Defense. | 莱昂斯先生当时在游说国防部一名线人 |
[07:18] | That asset turned out to be a dangle…a trap. | 结果那名线人是个诱饵 是个陷阱 |
[07:21] | FSB arrested him with compromising material | 俄联邦安全局以污点材料逮捕他 |
[07:23] | and promptly sent him home PNG — persona non Grata. | 并定他为不受欢迎的人 立刻遣返回国 |
[07:28] | Mr. Lyons is no longer welcome in the Russian Federation, | 莱昂斯先生不再能进入俄罗斯 |
[07:31] | and due to the public nature of his exposure, | 由于他已在公众前暴露 |
[07:33] | unable to serve anywhere but a desk at the Agency. | 他无法再执行任务 只能在局里做文职 |
[07:36] | Jonathan was lucky. | 乔纳森还算幸运的 |
[07:38] | He was green, and he had nothing to lose except his career. | 他还是新手 所以只是丢了出外勤的资格而已 |
[07:42] | But for more experienced operatives, | 但对经验更丰富的特工来说 |
[07:44] | exposure can cost you your freedom, | 暴露可能让你失去自由 |
[07:47] | it can cost your assets their lives, | 让你的线人失去性命 |
[07:49] | and as we’ve learned the hard way, | 还有我们在血泪中得出的经验 |
[07:52] | once set in motion, it can rarely be stopped. | 任务一旦启动 很难再停下 |
[07:55] | Mr. Hall? | 霍尔先生 |
[08:00] | Now, back in the old days… | 想当年… |
[08:03] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[08:04] | I’m Special Agent Jane McKinnon. | 我是特别探员 简·麦金农 |
[08:05] | This is my partner, Will Kelaher. | 这是我搭档 威尔·凯勒赫 |
[08:08] | – Okay. – Your recruits’ identities are safe. | -好吧 -你们学员的身份很安全 |
[08:11] | We’re both cleared to be here. | 我们来这里都受过审查的 |
[08:12] | We promise it won’t interfere with your instruction. | 我们保证不会影响你们的教学 |
[08:15] | We’re investigating the nearby death of a man last night. | 我们在调查一名男子昨晚死在附近的案子 |
[08:18] | His remains were found | 他的遗体被发现在 |
[08:19] | in the aftermath of an explosion in an abandoned building. | 一栋废弃大楼中爆炸的残骸里 |
[08:22] | I’m happy to help. So, what does this have to do with me? | 我乐意帮忙 这和我有什么关系 |
[08:24] | The body is one of your former recruits. | 死者是你的前学员 |
[08:27] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认得这个人吗 |
[08:35] | Alex, she lied to you, kicked your ass, | 艾丽克丝 她骗了你 揍了你 |
[08:38] | and left you for dead, and that’s just today. | 留你在那里等死 这还只是今天的事 |
[08:40] | Not to mention what she did to you at The Farm. | 更别提她在”农场”是怎么对你的了 |
[08:42] | I’ve worked with Lydia the past six months. | 我这六个月一直和莉迪亚共事 |
[08:44] | She’s been trustworthy to me. | 我一直觉得她可信 |
[08:45] | No offense, | 恕我直言 |
[08:46] | but weren’t you Liam O’Connor’s best friend? | 但你不曾是廉姆·奥康纳最好的朋友吗 |
[08:47] | Hey, we don’t have to trust her, and I definitely don’t. | 我们不必相信她 我绝对不会 |
[08:50] | We just have to make sure that | 我们只要确保 |
[08:51] | those drives don’t fall into the wrong hands. | 那些硬盘不会落到坏人手里 |
[08:56] | Oh, I never, ever thought I’d be wearing one of these. | 我从没想过自己会穿上这玩意 |
[09:00] | It looks good on you. | 你穿着挺不错 |
[09:02] | Blue really brings out the panic in your eyes. | 蓝色衬托出了你眼里的惊慌 |
[09:11] | The grid’s back on. | 电力恢复了 |
[09:13] | Makes it easier for the FBI to make their sweeps, | 让联调局更容易进行搜查 |
[09:16] | which reminds me, | 这也提醒了我 |
[09:17] | just because we now blend in with the FBI, | 我们现在混成联调局的人 |
[09:19] | doesn’t mean we should cross paths with them. | 但避免生事端 还是不要碰上他们了 |
[09:21] | Oh, Lord, I hope this is the end and not the sequel. | 天啊 希望这就是终集了 而不是续集 |
[09:24] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 行动 |
[09:36] | We have to act fast. | 我们行动要快 |
[09:38] | The bank, the library, the Federal Reserve and the Exchange | 银行 图书馆 美联储和交易所 |
[09:41] | will all have the capabilities to upload the drives. | 都能上传硬盘内容 |
[09:44] | Four targets? | 四个目标 |
[09:45] | We need to split up for time’s sake. | 时间紧迫 我们得分头行动 |
[09:47] | Alex and I will take the library and the Reserve. | 我和艾丽克丝去图书馆和美联储 |
[09:50] | You three take the bank and the Exchange. | 你们三个去银行和交易所 |
[09:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:53] | – Keep your comms open. – Okay. | -保持通讯畅通 -好 |
[09:57] | The list of charges against the Citizen’s Liberation Front, | 指控”公民解放阵线成员”的所有罪名 |
[10:00] | which includes both of you, | 其中包括了你们 |
[10:03] | is…why don’t we start with arson, assault, | 都有… 先从纵火 袭击 |
[10:07] | conspiracy to defraud the government, | 密谋欺诈政府 |
[10:10] | possession of a biological weapon, | 非法持有生物武器 |
[10:12] | extortion, homicide in the first and second degree. | 勒索 一级与二级谋杀这些罪名开始吧 |
[10:16] | Oh, right, and treason. | 对了 还有叛国罪 |
[10:21] | I was told these people wanted to do good. | 当时有人告诉我 这些人是想做好事 |
[10:23] | They did. | 他们之前是这样 |
[10:25] | Miranda knew this was coming. | 米兰达早知道这事会发生 |
[10:28] | She asked me to be her eyes and ears on the inside, | 她让我做她内部的眼线 |
[10:31] | just in case things got out of control. | 以防事态失控 |
[10:33] | But neither of us could predict | 但我们都没想到 |
[10:35] | the Citizen’s Liberation Front would turn radical | “公民解放阵线成员”会变得这么激进 |
[10:37] | and so much blood would be spilled. | 会杀掉这么多人 |
[10:40] | Since there is no precedent for two decorated agents | 由于之前没有发生过功勋卓著的探员 |
[10:44] | taking up arms against their own country, | 密谋叛国的先例 |
[10:47] | I’m gonna have to make a few phone calls | 我得去打几个电话 |
[10:49] | to figure out what the procedure is. | 搞清楚处理流程 |
[10:55] | Now, when an operative dies, | 如果特工死亡 |
[10:57] | we add a star to Langley’s Wall of Honor. | 我们会在兰利的荣誉墙上加一颗星 |
[11:01] | And currently, that wall has 117 stars. | 目前墙上一共有117颗星 |
[11:03] | That’s 117 Agency employees | 也就是117名中情局特工 |
[11:08] | who died doing their duty. | 因公殉职 |
[11:10] | Now, to keep you off that wall, | 为了让你们不上墙 |
[11:13] | and to keep me from appearing at your loved ones’ front door, | 也为了我不用去见你们的挚爱通知死讯 |
[11:17] | we ask all operatives to put together an EAP, | 我们要求所有特工都制定一个EAP |
[11:20] | or emergency action plan. | 也就是紧急行动方案 |
[11:23] | This is a course of action | 这个方案目的旨在 |
[11:24] | for how to get out alive if you’re exposed. | 身份暴露时 如何逃生 |
[11:28] | Now, when you’re exposed, | 如果你暴露了 |
[11:31] | you have to find a way to communicate with your assets | 你得立即通过密情传递点 |
[11:33] | quickly and discreetly via dead drop. | 秘密与你的线人取得联系 |
[11:36] | It begins with a signal. | 首先要留下记号 |
[11:40] | When the asset collects the drop, | 当线人收到情报后 |
[11:42] | it’s important for them to signal back. | 给你留下回复是很重要的 |
[11:49] | Even in this digital age, | 即便在这个数字时代 |
[11:53] | don’t discount the importance of good, old-fashioned spycraft. | 别低估了这种传统的优秀间谍手段 |
[11:58] | And whatever you do, don’t get caught! | 无论做什么 千万别被抓 |
[12:01] | Ms. Mampasi, we’re from the FBI, | 蒙帕斯女士 我们是联调局探员 |
[12:03] | and we’re asking a couple of questions | 我们要问你一些问题 |
[12:04] | about a former recruit here — Jeremy Miller? | 是关于一个前学员的 杰瑞米·米勒 |
[12:09] | I never met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[12:10] | I-I knew him one day, but we barely talked. | 我之前见过他 不过基本没怎么说过话 |
[12:12] | He died? How? | 他死了吗 怎么死的 |
[12:15] | Now, sometimes you can’t even risk contact with your assets. | 有时候 你不能冒险联络你的线人 |
[12:19] | Every drop, every signal may be compromised. | 每一个传送点 每一个信号都有可能被发现 |
[12:21] | In that case, there’s only one option — | 如果是这样 只有一个选择 |
[12:24] | salt the earth. | 毁灭证据 |
[12:26] | Burn it all down. | 全部烧毁 |
[12:28] | By all means, | 用尽一切办法 |
[12:29] | cover your ass. | 保护好自己 |
[13:00] | So, um…Jeremy Miller. How’s that even possible? | 杰瑞米·米勒 这怎么可能 |
[13:04] | And what does that have to do with Lydia or the AIC? | 这跟莉迪亚或者”反情局”有什么关系 |
[13:06] | Nothing has anything to do with Lydia. | 一切都跟莉迪亚无关 |
[13:09] | You know, everything she said checks out. | 她说的一切都是真的 |
[13:11] | She’s running a sanctioned training program. | 她在负责一项授权的训练项目 |
[13:14] | If she ever finds out what I really thought about her… | 如果被她发现我曾怀疑过她… |
[13:16] | No, wait. This can’t be a coincidence. | 等等 这不可能是巧合 |
[13:19] | A former recruit was spying on us. | 一个前学员在监视我们 |
[13:21] | There’s got to be a reason. | 肯定有原因的 |
[13:22] | I don’t know what he’s doing, Alex. | 我不知道他有何目的 艾丽克丝 |
[13:24] | I just know I’m done, | 反正我不干了 |
[13:25] | and I’m done talking to you about it. | 也不会再跟你谈这件事了 |
[13:30] | Jeremy and I barely talked. | 我几乎没跟杰瑞米说过话 |
[13:32] | We had a couple of conversations, | 我是跟他聊过几次 |
[13:34] | but I didn’t really know him. | 但我不了解他 |
[13:36] | He knew a lot about you. | 他可是很了解你 |
[13:41] | That was actually really, really good. | 你这招真棒 |
[13:43] | I used to use that at the Bureau all the time. | 我以前在联调局常用这招 |
[13:45] | Classic pivot… | 这招很经典 |
[13:46] | turns a questioning into an interrogation. | 这样问话就成了审讯 |
[13:48] | You’d be really good at The Farm. | 你要是来”农场” 肯定能表现出色 |
[13:50] | You guys get all the cool toys. | 中情局的资源不是盖的 |
[13:51] | Yeah, but you get all the forensic evidence. | 可你们搞法庭证据也不是盖的 |
[13:54] | What you have in this file…. | 看你这些文件… |
[13:56] | Why was Jeremy in that place, and why was he spying on us? | 为什么杰瑞米会在那里 监视我们做什么 |
[14:00] | We ask the questions, Ms. Parrish. | 是我们来问话 帕里什小姐 |
[14:03] | You answer them. | 你只负责回答 |
[14:04] | Even the best have to prepare for the worst, | 即便能力极佳 也要考虑到最糟的情况 |
[14:07] | and that’s what you’re going to be doing next… | 所以你们接下来要做的就是 |
[14:08] | preparing a will. | 立一份遗嘱 |
[14:10] | It’s a requirement of all recruits before they become operatives. | 所有学员在成为正式特工前 都要立遗嘱 |
[14:14] | In order to go out and live in your new world, | 在毕业开始新生活前 |
[14:17] | you have to prepare to die. | 你要先做好死掉的准备 |
[14:20] | Have them on my desk by the morning. | 明早交到我办公桌上 |
[14:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:28] | Ottawa is only 90 minutes by plane. | 飞机到渥太华只要九十分钟 |
[14:31] | I can pop down. | 我可以跑一趟 |
[14:32] | Tell the CIA I want to check on my exchange student | 告诉中情局 我来附近出任务 |
[14:35] | while I’m nearby. | 顺便看看下交换项目的特工 |
[14:36] | Yeah, so, Pip told you I was leaving. | 看来小普告诉你 我要离开了 |
[14:38] | Pip told me you want to. | 小普说你有这个想法 |
[14:41] | But I’m not pulling you. | 但我不会让你撤退 |
[14:42] | We need information, | 我们需要情报 |
[14:43] | and you’re our man on the ground. | 而你就在现场 |
[14:45] | No, no, no, no, no. I’ve got everything we need. | 不 我们需要的情报都拿到了 |
[14:48] | You only have six weeks left of training. | 再过六个周 训练就结束了 |
[14:50] | What’s going to happen in six weeks? | 万一这段时间再发生什么呢 |
[14:53] | So… | 那… |
[14:54] | That’s that, then, is it? | 我不能走了 是吧 |
[14:56] | Yes. It is. | 是的 |
[15:01] | We don’t believe any of the recruits were connected to Miller. | 我们认为所有学员都和米勒扯不上关系 |
[15:04] | It’s not a leap that he turned obsessed after getting cut by you. | 不难看出 他被你淘汰后 就走火入魔了 |
[15:07] | The explosion last night… | 昨晚的爆炸 |
[15:09] | seems a case of suicide by paranoia. | 看起来像是妄想症自杀 |
[15:12] | That’s a relief. | 那就放心了 |
[15:14] | I wish it were. | 希望如此 |
[15:17] | Do you recognize this? | 你知道这玩意吗 |
[15:21] | It’s a digital tap… | 数字窃听器 |
[15:23] | Agency-issued. | 局里发的 |
[15:25] | We retrieved it from a data junction | 我们昨天在宋氏科技公司 |
[15:26] | at Soong Technologies this afternoon. | 一个数据接点里发现的 |
[15:29] | Otherwise known as the National Security Agency. | 也就是国家安全局 |
[15:32] | Miller was accessing their data from his laptop, | 米勒用电脑获取了他们的信息 |
[15:34] | and we traced it back to the NSA. | 信号追溯回国安局 |
[15:37] | Been to the NSA lately? | 最近去过国安局吗 |
[15:40] | My operations here are strictly confidential. | 绝对机密 无可奉告 |
[15:42] | You may have told your recruits | 也许你告诉过你的学员 |
[15:44] | the NSA didn’t know what they were doing there… | 国安局不知道他们做的事 |
[15:47] | but we know you called and told them. | 但我们知道你通知了国安局 |
[15:50] | Erasing your recruits’ personal information. | 声称是为了抹掉你学员的个人记录信息 |
[15:53] | But you lied. | 你说了谎 |
[15:55] | You didn’t tell them what you were really doing. | 你没告诉他们你真正的目的 |
[15:57] | We have the evidence. | 我们已经有了证据 |
[15:59] | It’s only a matter of time before we connect this to you. | 证据指向你 只是时间的问题 |
[16:02] | Oh, and your daughter, | 对了 还有你女儿 |
[16:04] | she taught this lesson with you, didn’t she? | 她那次和你一起授课 对吧 |
[16:08] | This isn’t going to end well… | 结果不会好看 |
[16:10] | for either of you. | 对你们两个都是 |
[16:12] | Talk now or talk later. | 你现在开口还是等证据开口 |
[16:14] | Which is it going to be? | 你自己选吧 |
[16:21] | No sign of her at the Reserve, Alex. | 她不在美联储 艾丽克丝 |
[16:23] | We’re heading to the Exchange. | 现在去交易所 |
[16:24] | Nothing at the bank. We’re headed south. | 银行没发现 我们去南边看看 |
[16:26] | Keep an eye on the streets. | 注意街边 |
[16:27] | Copy. | 收到 |
[16:28] | When we get through this… | 等我们熬过这一关 |
[16:30] | If we get through it. | 如果能熬过的话 |
[16:32] | the world will finally know | 世人就会知道 |
[16:33] | you and my dad were right all along. | 你和我爸一直都是对的 |
[16:37] | Of course, that’s a great comfort to me | 当然了 真是大大”安慰”了我 |
[16:38] | because I just lost my career, | 因为我只是失去了工作 |
[16:41] | most of my friends, | 大部分朋友 |
[16:42] | my fiance, your dad’s freedom, and people died. | 我未婚夫 你爸因此坐牢 有人因此丧命 |
[16:45] | But, no, I should feel happy because I was right. | 但我应该高兴 因为我说对了 |
[16:48] | You should feel vindicated. | 你该觉得沉冤得雪了 |
[16:50] | The group you never gave up believing in | 你一直穷追不舍的组织 |
[16:52] | actually existed all along. | 真的一直存在 |
[16:54] | Maybe you’ll finally live up to that | 也许你最终会当上 |
[16:56] | hero title you were trying to get at the CIA. | 你在中情局时一直想当上的英雄 |
[17:00] | And my father, maybe they’ll pardon him. | 也许他们也会赦免我父亲 |
[17:03] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[17:04] | Or you could have had him pardoned any time you wanted | 你也可以随时让他们赦免他 |
[17:07] | by just coming forward and admitting | 那就是站出来讲出真相 |
[17:08] | that he took the fall for you. | 承认他是为你背黑锅 |
[17:12] | Look. | 看 |
[17:15] | Ryan, we found them. | 瑞恩 我们发现他们了 |
[17:16] | Public library — We’re going in. | 公共图书馆 我们进去了 |
[17:30] | I’m looking for Alex. | 我来找艾丽克丝 |
[17:33] | Oh, Keyes has them all writing their wills. | 基斯让他们写遗嘱 |
[17:36] | It’s morbid, | 太病态了 |
[17:37] | so they all went to the bar to get pissed. | 所以他们都去酒吧发泄了 |
[17:40] | But not you? | 但你没去 |
[17:41] | No, MI6 already has my will. | 我的遗嘱已经交给军情六处了 |
[17:51] | You’ve got a look on your face | 你脸上出现了 |
[17:52] | of a man who’s just accepted he’s about to die. | 一副视死如归的表情 |
[17:59] | I think my time here may be coming to an end. | 我不能再在这里执教了 |
[18:01] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I think mine might be nearly done, too. | 我觉得我也差不多要离开这里了 |
[18:12] | I spent years… | 这么多年来 |
[18:15] | hoping to make a man pay for the pain he caused, | 我一直希望一个人能为他造成的痛苦付出代价 |
[18:19] | never once considering that he might have felt pain himself | 从没想过他可能自己也会因此痛苦 |
[18:23] | and learned from it. | 从而吸取教训 |
[18:29] | It was easier for me to believe my daughter was a traitor | 让我相信自己的女儿是个叛徒 |
[18:32] | than to just look at… | 要比正视 |
[18:34] | how irreparable our relationship had become. | 我们父女的感情已无法修补更容易 |
[18:40] | Do you know what, Owen? | 知道吗 欧文 |
[18:42] | My will… | 我的遗嘱 |
[18:44] | has one page. | 只有一张纸 |
[18:47] | I have nobody in my life to leave anything to. | 我没有亲近的人领取我的遗产 |
[18:48] | I mean, I don’t even have anything to leave. | 我都没有遗产 |
[18:51] | I mean, if you weren’t talking to me right now, | 如果你现在不是跟我说话 |
[18:52] | would I even exist? | 我存在吗 |
[18:55] | Don’t think so. | 不算吧 |
[18:58] | But you still have your daughter. | 但你还有女儿 |
[19:09] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[19:10] | Everyone’s in the bar but me. | 除了我 大家都去酒吧了 |
[19:12] | If I want a crack at some sort of human connection, | 如果我想找个人培养感情 |
[19:15] | I’m not gonna get it shut in the house by myself, am I? | 自己待在屋里可做不到吧 |
[19:19] | And neither are you. | 你也是 |
[19:21] | No, I’m not. | 是啊 |
[19:28] | So, how many drinks does it take to face your own mortality? | 喝多少杯才能面对自己的死亡一事 |
[19:33] | I’ll tell you when I get there. | 我喝到能面对时 就告诉你 |
[19:34] | You know, I don’t even know what they really want from us. | 我都不知道他们到底想让我们怎么样 |
[19:37] | Well, I think they just want us to face the reality | 他们应该只是想让我们面对现实 |
[19:39] | of what this is, like, we could die at any moment. | 就是我们可能随时会丧命 |
[19:42] | Well, then, this exercise was definitely dreamt up by Americans. | 这绝对是美国人凭空想出的措施 |
[19:47] | You know what I realized? | 你知道我意识到什么了吗 |
[19:48] | All of us here are single. | 我们都是单身 |
[19:51] | Do you think they did that on purpose? | 你觉得他们是故意这么选的吗 |
[19:53] | I think it helps to have people who are single. | 我觉得选单身的人更有利 |
[19:55] | They have more focus. | 单身的人更专注 |
[19:57] | Yeah, so they can take in information clearly. | 这样就能明确获取信息 |
[20:00] | You know, when I was younger… | 我小时候 |
[20:03] | the generals, they would isolate us from our families | 那些将军会把我们跟家人隔离开来 |
[20:06] | and turn us against them so that | 让我们跟家人对立 |
[20:08] | we would feel like we had no one else but them. | 让我们感觉只能依靠他们 |
[20:11] | And it’s not so far off, what they’re asking us to do here — | 而中情局要求我们的事 也大同小异 |
[20:14] | die for our country. | 为国捐躯 |
[20:16] | Wouldn’t you want to? | 难道你不想吗 |
[20:18] | You’re damn straight I would. | 我确实想呢 |
[20:20] | Oh, it looks like we all had the same idea. | 看起来我们想到一块儿去了 |
[20:22] | An Irish wake before we plan our funeral. | 我们准备葬礼前来场”守灵”吧 |
[20:25] | The jukebox is on me tonight. | 今晚的点歌我包了 |
[20:26] | Oh, I do not think there’s a song that’s appropriate for this. | 应该没有哪首歌适合这种场合 |
[20:29] | Well, Willie Nelson and Leonard Cohen beg to differ. | 威利·纳尔逊和莱昂纳德·科恩的歌就适合啊 |
[20:32] | All right. Good to know. | 好 知道了 |
[20:34] | – I will go first. – All right. | -我先来 -好 |
[20:38] | Hey, did you speak to Lydia about Jeremy Miller? | 你跟莉迪亚说杰瑞米·米勒的事了吗 |
[20:40] | Yes, and she had no idea about him. | 说了 她对他的事不知情 |
[20:44] | The prevailing theory is that, | 大家普遍认为 |
[20:45] | he followed the tap that I put in and hijacked the feed. | 他追踪了我接入的窃听线路 劫持了信号 |
[20:48] | Okay, they think that he is obsessed over being cut out of The Farm | 他们认为他因”农场”被淘汰一事耿耿于怀 |
[20:51] | and that he was planning something big. | 他正酝酿一场滔天阴谋 |
[20:53] | Maybe even going after all of us. | 甚至可能打算对付我们所有人 |
[20:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:55] | So…his death may have been a good thing, | 也许他的死是件好事 |
[20:59] | if something like that can be. | 人死也能算好事吗 |
[21:00] | She told you all of that? | 这都是她跟你说的吗 |
[21:02] | The FBI wouldn’t tell me anything. | 换成我 联调局什么都不肯跟我说 |
[21:04] | That’s because you’re not FBI anymore. | 因为你不再是联调局探员了 |
[21:06] | And I might not be, either. | 我可能也不再是了 |
[21:09] | Lydia asked me to stay. | 莉迪亚让我留下来 |
[21:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:13] | A-Are you going to? | 你要留下吗 |
[21:15] | I don’t know. | 我还没想好 |
[21:17] | Do you not want me to? | 你想让我留下来吗 |
[21:18] | Of course I want you to. | 我当然想让你留下了 |
[21:24] | I knew it. | 我就知道你俩有情愫 |
[21:27] | Party’s over. Let me get my drink. | 派对结束了 我去喝一杯 |
[21:33] | Hello, Sebastian. | 塞巴斯辰 |
[21:35] | I thought maybe we could, uh… | 我觉得我们能… |
[21:37] | grab a drink together, clear the air. | 喝一杯 冰释前嫌 |
[21:39] | I’m feeling like I could use some friends tonight. | 我感觉今晚需要朋友的陪伴 |
[21:42] | Yeah, so you can destroy them later? | 好让你稍后毁掉他们吗 |
[21:45] | What? | 什么 |
[21:46] | Sir Laurence Bishop. | 劳伦斯·毕夏普公爵 |
[21:48] | Yeah. What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:50] | You’re going after him because of what he did. | 你要去追究他的作为 |
[21:53] | No, that’s not — | 那不是… |
[21:54] | He has a wife, a daughter. He has grandchildren. | 他有妻女 还有外孙女 |
[21:58] | You’re going to destroy them? | 你要毁掉他们吗 |
[22:01] | They already lost Elliot. | 他们已经失去了艾略特 |
[22:04] | You’re gonna make them lose him, too? | 你还要让他们也失去他吗 |
[22:06] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 这不是我的目的 |
[22:07] | I sent Keyes an e-mail, told him what I found. | 我给基斯发了邮件 说了我的发现 |
[22:11] | You’re not gonna get what you want this time. | 你这次别想得逞了 |
[22:16] | Thank you, Sebastian. | 谢谢你 塞巴斯辰 |
[22:20] | Truly. | 真心的 |
[22:22] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[22:26] | James! Shots. Dozens. | 杰姆斯 多来几杯烈酒 |
[22:29] | Wow. You seem happy. I haven’t seen that in a while. | 哎呦喂 好久没见你这么开心了啊 |
[22:31] | Yeah, well, I came here with good intentions. | 我带着好意而来 |
[22:33] | And like all good intentions, they went up in smoke. | 而好意最终都会化为乌有 |
[22:35] | So, I’d like to drink to forget I ever had them. | 所以我想为自己忘记好意而喝一杯 |
[22:38] | Oh, come on. Enough of your sulking. | 来吧 别绷着脸了 |
[22:40] | Can we get through this together? Thank you. | 我们能一起熬过去吗 谢谢 |
[22:42] | Alex, come on! | 艾丽克丝 来吧 |
[22:44] | Dictate me your will, please. | 说下你的遗嘱吧 |
[22:46] | – No. – No? | -不要 -不要吗 |
[22:47] | All right, well, then, let’s play quarters. | 好吧 那我们来抛硬币 |
[22:48] | If you can’t get them in a glass, | 如果抛不进去 |
[22:50] | you read your will out loud. | 你就得大声念出你的遗嘱 |
[22:51] | Hell, no! | 才不要 |
[22:52] | Fine, boring! Let’s make a deal. | 好吧 真没劲 我们来做个交易吧 |
[22:54] | Two shots each, everyone does them, | 每人两小杯烈酒 都喝了 |
[22:56] | and then you read out loud. | 你就念出遗嘱 |
[22:57] | No? Whoa, whoa, whoa. I-Is it too much for you, is it? | 不要吗 等下等下 对你来说太过了吗 |
[23:01] | Why? Why? W-We read, we share, | 为什么 我们念遗嘱 分享彼此的事 |
[23:05] | we learn about each other. | 了解彼此 |
[23:06] | That’s all we have, isn’t it? | 我们就剩这些了 不是吗 |
[23:07] | Well — Well, aside from the lies in between us. | 暂且不论我们之间的谎言 |
[23:10] | Yes? | 好吧 |
[23:15] | Good. More shots of your mediocre liquor, sir. | 很好 请再来些不咋地的小杯烈酒 |
[23:20] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[23:23] | Hey, I’m out with everyone right now. | 我现在跟大家聚在一起呢 |
[23:24] | I’m not supposed to be calling you or even talking to you, | 我不该给你打电话 甚至不该搭理你 |
[23:27] | but I thought that you deserved to know. | 但我感觉你有权知道此事 |
[23:29] | The FBI just got word. | 联调局刚收到风 |
[23:31] | Owen is going to take the fall | 说欧文要去认罪 |
[23:34] | for placing an illegal tap at the NSA. | 承认他在国安局接入了监听线路 |
[23:38] | That’s a federal crime. | 这是联邦重罪 |
[23:39] | They’re putting together a plea deal now. | 他们正起草认罪协议 |
[23:41] | Take care of yourself. | 你自己保重 |
[23:43] | Stay out of it for your own good. | 为了你自己好 别多管闲事 |
[23:45] | I know you don’t like advice, Alex, but, please, take it. | 我知道你不喜欢听人的建议 但你就听我一回吧 |
[23:50] | Well, the reason I’ve assembled all of you here today is, | 我把你们都召集在这里的原因就是 |
[23:52] | if we’re talking about exposure and the end of our lives, | 如果要说曝光身份以及生命的尽头 |
[23:55] | well, I would like to expose myself. | 我想曝光自己 |
[23:56] | And I’d like to go first by saying, | 我第一个来说吧 |
[23:58] | Hello, I’m Harry Doyle. I’m officer rank two. I’m MI6. | 大家好 我叫哈里·道尔 我是军情六处的高阶军官 |
[24:02] | I’m part of, what they call, a pilot program, | 我参加了一个交换生项目 |
[24:04] | where one of me comes here, one of you goes there, | 就是中情局与军情六处互换学员训练 |
[24:06] | et cetera, et cetera. | 诸如此类的 |
[24:07] | Wait. Wait. You are MI6? | 慢着 打住 你是军情六处的人 |
[24:09] | Oh, catch up, love. I’m only just getting started. | 跟上点 亲爱的 我还没说到精彩部分呢 |
[24:11] | – Harry. – Shut up, Alabama. You’re gonna be next. | -哈里 -闭嘴 乡村小伙 下一个就是你了 |
[24:15] | Okay, yeah, so… I’m undercover at The Farm, | 没错 我在”农场”卧底 |
[24:17] | but oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 但没这么简单 |
[24:18] | There’s a twist, because I’m not just training alongside you. | 还有反转呢 因为我不仅是跟你们一起受训 |
[24:21] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别这么天真了 |
[24:22] | The British government wants to know about | 英国政府还想要掌握 |
[24:24] | each and every one of you. | 你们每一个人的情况 |
[24:27] | Your history, your weak points, your stressors. | 你们的过去 弱点 崩溃点 |
[24:32] | So you can be of help to them in the future. | 以便他们以后能利用你们 |
[24:34] | So, please, drink up, | 所以来喝吧 |
[24:36] | because Her Majesty’s paying for it now, | 因为酒钱算英国政府的 |
[24:38] | so you can all pay for it in the future. | 这样你们以后才会付出代价 |
[24:41] | You know, they’ll be coming to get me soon, | 他们马上就来接我了 |
[24:43] | so…I’m gonna say | 所以我要说 |
[24:45] | goodbye, goodnight, | 再见 晚安 |
[24:46] | and God bless to those of you who thinks that matters. | 祝福你们中觉得这些重要的人们 |
[24:50] | We’re all gonna die alone, mostly, | 我们基本上都会孤独地死去 |
[24:52] | probably, by our own hand, | 也许是被自己害死 |
[24:54] | having never found the justice we were seeking, | 而死前 永远讨不回公道 |
[24:57] | having never found any real human connection with anyone, | 永远跟别人没有真情 |
[25:00] | set to live out the rest of our lives in solitary confinement! | 所以准备好余生都活得像”单独关禁闭”吧 |
[25:07] | Your country thanks you for your service. | 你们的国家感谢你们为国效力 |
[25:15] | – The disposal needs to be repaired. – Dad. | -垃圾处理装置得修一下 -爸 |
[25:17] | Oh, and the trees need to be trimmed before they touch the house. | 树枝伸到房子前 要修剪一下 |
[25:20] | – Rats get in when the branches touch the house. – Dad. | -树枝伸到房子这里 老鼠就会进来 -爸 |
[25:24] | The window in the laundry room — | 洗衣室的窗户 |
[25:26] | I’m not going to be living here after training’s done. | 学员训练结束后 我不会留在这里 |
[25:29] | It’ll be someone else’s house, someone else’s job. | 这会是别人的房子 别人的工作 |
[25:31] | You want to let me pretend just…a minute longer? | 你能让我再假装一会儿吗 |
[25:35] | – I want to talk. – I’m talking. | -我想聊一下 -我在说啊 |
[25:38] | About home repairs for a house | 我们都不住这儿了 |
[25:40] | neither of us owns or will be living in? | 还谈什么修整房子啊 |
[25:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:53] | You’re probably never going to forgive me. | 你也许永远都不会原谅我 |
[25:56] | I’m certainly never gonna forgive myself. | 我反正永远不会原谅自己 |
[26:01] | I’m not sure what happened. | 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[26:03] | The FBI went on a fishing expedition. | 联调局只是在摸底调查 |
[26:06] | I just want to know why you’re willingly walking into their net. | 我就是想知道你为什么主动认罪 |
[26:10] | You have a career ahead of you… | 你有大好前途 |
[26:12] | a life. | 大好生活 |
[26:13] | I want to do right by you for once, just once. | 哪怕就一次 让我为你做点什么吧 |
[26:16] | I was never there for you, never. | 我一直都不是个称职的好父亲 |
[26:18] | I still assumed I could make up for missing your childhood… | 我仍然以为错过了你的童年 我能弥补… |
[26:22] | later, always later, | 总是一拖再拖 |
[26:23] | that I could — I could get to know you when you were an adult. | 我可以等你长大了 再去了解你 |
[26:26] | Never realizing I was supposed to help make you into an adult. | 从没意识到我该帮你长成大人 |
[26:31] | And here you are… | 结果你现在… |
[26:34] | perfect. | 很有出息 |
[26:35] | Absolutely perfect, | 出落成精英了 |
[26:42] | and I had nothing to do with it. | 而这都不是我的功劳 |
[26:46] | You know, I thought I was on the right road | 我以为我选了条正确的路 |
[26:47] | and making things better with you, | 能改善我们的关系 |
[26:49] | and then I just screwed it up further. | 结果却搞得更糟 |
[26:50] | – No, Dad. – And I j– I just — | -不 爸 -我就是… |
[26:56] | Once you’re on the other side of this… | 等我进监狱后… |
[27:01] | I hope we can… | 我希望我们能… |
[27:03] | We can. | 我们能 |
[27:05] | We will. | 我们会 |
[27:08] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[27:12] | You risk everything for your country, | 你冒险为国家效力 |
[27:15] | and I hope I can live up to your example. | 我希望我能达到你这个榜样的标准 |
[27:30] | Is Harry gone? | 哈里走了吗 |
[27:33] | I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 不知道 也不关心 |
[27:35] | Yes, you do. | 不 你在乎 |
[27:42] | Thought you left already. | 还以为你走了 |
[27:43] | Uh, no. No. | 没有呢 |
[27:44] | First I needed to sober up, uh… | 我得先醒酒 |
[27:49] | remember what I’d done and pack my meager belongings. | 回忆下我酒后做了什么 打包一下行李 |
[27:54] | What you said last night… | 你昨晚说的话 |
[27:58] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[27:59] | I didn’t get what I wanted. | 我没得逞 |
[28:01] | But nobody does. I mean, you don’t, right? | 但没人能如愿 你也是吧 |
[28:04] | No, we both have that in common. | 我们俩这点一样 |
[28:06] | There is no justice for me. | 我讨不回公道 |
[28:08] | Just like there is no freedom for you. | 就像你活在禁锢之中 |
[28:13] | I’m sorry if, uh… | 我很抱歉 |
[28:17] | what I did, uh…hurt you. | 我的所为伤害了你 |
[28:19] | You think you hurt me? | 你觉得你伤到我了吗 |
[28:20] | No, no. You didn’t hurt me. You helped me. | 没有 你没伤到我 你这是帮了我 |
[28:23] | Sebastian, you gave me the way out I needed. | 塞巴斯辰 你给了我退出的理由 |
[28:27] | Now I’m going to give you what you need. | 我现在要给你一个出路 |
[28:30] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[28:39] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[28:55] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[28:57] | Owen, you don’t have to do this. | 欧文 你不必非得这么做 |
[28:59] | Walk away, Alex. | 走开 艾丽克丝 |
[29:01] | – Owen, I’m so sorry. I just — – Stop talking. | -欧文 对不起 我… -别说了 |
[29:05] | It’s not something you could apologize for. | 这不是你能道歉的事 |
[29:11] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[29:25] | You never belonged here. I knew that from day one. | 你从来就不属于这里 我第一天就看出来了 |
[29:28] | The biggest mistake I ever made at The Farm | 我在”农场”犯下最大的错误就是 |
[29:30] | was letting you stay. | 让你留下来了 |
[29:35] | You have one hour… to pack your bags. | 给你一个小时收拾东西走人 |
[29:48] | Okay, since you’re not gonna talk, | 既然你不开口 |
[29:49] | I can’t just sit here. | 我不能干坐着 |
[29:51] | I’ll have them take you into custody. | 我让他们拘留你 |
[29:56] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[29:59] | I’m not Liam. | 我不是廉姆 |
[30:02] | I’m not a traitor. | 我不是叛徒 |
[30:05] | Jeremy Miller found me a month after he faked his death. | 杰瑞米·米勒假死后的一个月 他找到了我 |
[30:09] | He told me that I wasn’t wrong about the group | 他跟我说 我没弄错 |
[30:11] | that we had been looking for, that they existed, | 我们一直追查的那个组织确实存在 |
[30:14] | and they were more dangerous than we thought. | 他们比我们想象中更加危险 |
[30:22] | They recruited him after he was cut from The Farm | 他们在他被”农场”淘汰后招募了他 |
[30:26] | for the same reasons that the CIA wanted him — | 跟中情局想要他的理由一样 |
[30:29] | his scenarios. | 他创造的剧情场景 |
[30:31] | He politely declined. | 他委婉地拒绝了 |
[30:33] | Then, they tried to take him out. | 然后他们想除掉他 |
[30:36] | He went to the only people who could help him — | 他跑去找了唯一能帮他的人 |
[30:39] | the instructors at The Farm. | “农场”的教官们 |
[30:41] | Angie Reynolds and Jason Bowling, | 安吉·雷诺兹和杰森·保陵 |
[30:43] | the remaining instructors at The Farm, | 就是”农场”留任的教官 |
[30:45] | told him that they knew of this group, | 他们说 他们知道这个组织 |
[30:47] | that they themselves had formed a group to fight them. | 而他们还建立了自己的组织对抗他们 |
[30:51] | It was full of operatives from the Agency. | 其成员都是中情局的特工 |
[30:54] | They call themselves… | 他们自称是 |
[30:56] | the Citizen’s Liberation Front. | 公民解放阵线 |
[30:59] | They didn’t know who the bad guys were | 他们不清楚坏人是谁 |
[31:01] | or exactly what they were planning. | 他们有何图谋 |
[31:03] | They just had to be ready in case. | 他们只是得随时做好准备 |
[31:06] | They needed help from the FBI — | 他们需要联调局的配合 |
[31:08] | someone who would be sure that we wouldn’t get in the way | 一个能够保证联调局不会阻碍 |
[31:13] | of what they might need to do to bring this group down. | 他们除掉这个组织的人 |
[31:17] | So they came to me. | 所以他们找上我了 |
[31:21] | Elaine Todd…the First Lady — | 伊莱恩·托德 第一夫人 |
[31:25] | it became clear that she was a part of it. | 慢慢发现她是其中一员 |
[31:28] | We heard through back channels | 我们通过秘密渠道 |
[31:30] | that she had called most of the members of the AIC | 听到她召集了大部分”反情局”的成员 |
[31:34] | to be present at the summit. | 一同出席峰会 |
[31:36] | We knew that whatever they were planning | 我们知道不管他们有何图谋 |
[31:38] | had to do with those drives, | 肯定跟那些硬盘有关 |
[31:40] | and we had to stop it. | 我们必须阻止 |
[31:41] | So…we mobilized. | 所以我们出动了 |
[31:44] | Movement, ground floor. | 底层有动静 |
[31:47] | I didn’t know… | 我之前不知道 |
[31:49] | that they were going to kill her. | 他们会杀了她 |
[31:53] | I thought they would create the hostage situation, | 我以为他们会制造人质危机 |
[31:56] | identify the parties involved, | 找出各方参与人员 |
[32:00] | and disappear… amongst the hostages | 然后隐藏在人质中 |
[32:03] | like they had never been there at all. | 神不知鬼不觉 |
[32:07] | It wasn’t supposed to go down like that. | 这事不该发展成这样的 |
[32:13] | This is not how we wanted it to end. | 我们没想以这种方式收场 |
[32:19] | Dayana, don’t move. | 戴安娜 别动 |
[32:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[32:25] | Look. | 听着 |
[32:26] | I’m on your side. | 我跟你是一伙儿的 |
[32:29] | Where’s Lydia? Is she with you? | 莉迪亚呢 她跟你一起来了吗 |
[32:30] | She’s looking for you. | 她在找你 |
[32:32] | Now, where are the drives? And where is Will? | 那些硬盘在哪儿 威尔呢 |
[32:35] | Did something happen to him? | 他出什么事了吗 |
[32:36] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[32:38] | Thank God, you’re alive. | 谢天谢地 你还活着 |
[32:39] | Dayana needed my help to destroy these. | 戴安娜需要我帮忙毁掉硬盘 |
[32:41] | – You can’t just smash a hard drive like this. – Wait, what? | -这种硬盘不是摔碎就行的 -什么 |
[32:44] | You want to destroy them? | 你想毁掉硬盘吗 |
[32:46] | Don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[32:47] | – But Lydia said — – Lydia is my boss — | -但莉迪亚说 -莉迪亚是我上司 |
[32:49] | special ops, okay? | 特工队 |
[32:51] | She told me to hide here with the drives two hours ago | 两小时前 她让我带着硬盘躲到这里 |
[32:55] | and save Will in the tunnel. | 在隧道里救出了威尔 |
[33:25] | Will. | 威尔 |
[33:40] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[33:42] | It’s done. | 完成了 |
[33:48] | I had a feeling it was you. | 我就感觉是你 |
[33:51] | All this time… | 一直以来 |
[33:53] | I knew you were AIC. | 我就知道你是”反情局”的人 |
[33:56] | I was not. | 我之前不是 |
[33:57] | And I’m still not. | 现在也不是 |
[33:59] | I’m a CIA operative defending this country. | 我是保卫国家的中情局特工 |
[34:02] | After all the violence today, | 经过今天的暴力事件 |
[34:04] | the infighting in our own government, | 政府内部争权夺利 |
[34:06] | the fact that our very own First Lady | 国家第一夫人 |
[34:08] | was plotting against her country… | 密谋叛国 |
[34:11] | But there’s a chance here | 但现在有个机会 |
[34:13] | to use what they wanted for a greater good, | 利用他们想要的东西造福国家 |
[34:16] | to burn down the corruption | 拔除腐败之根 |
[34:18] | that is eating away at this country | 使其不能再祸害国家 |
[34:20] | and give us the fresh start we need. | 让一切都重新开始 |
[34:22] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你这么做 |
[34:24] | It’s already started. | 已经开始了 |
[34:25] | 1号终端机 请输入密码访问主机 | |
[34:25] | The contents have been uploaded. | 内容已经上传了 |
[34:27] | So if you want to fight, let’s fight. | 如果你想打 我奉陪 |
[34:29] | You can’t stop what’s coming. | 但你阻止不了这一切 |
[34:36] | 2号终端机 请输入密码访问主机 | |
[34:43] | 3号终端机 请输入密码访问主机 | |
[35:21] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[35:23] | She’s right, I couldn’t stop it. | 她说对了 我阻止不了 |
[35:28] | You’re too late. | 你太迟了 |
[35:33] | The future of this country is about to change. | 这个国家的未来就要改变了 |
[35:37] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[35:41] | Alex, there are still more drives in here. | 艾丽克丝 这里还有很多硬盘 |
[35:44] | One is more than enough. | 这一个就够了 |
[35:46] | Trust me. | 信我 |
[35:52] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[35:56] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[36:06] | The Islamic Front… | 伊斯兰阵线 |
[36:08] | just took credit for the G20 attack. | 刚刚宣称G20峰会袭击事件是他们的所为 |
[36:11] | They take credit for everything. | 哪里有袭击事件 他们都说是自己干的 |
[36:12] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[36:13] | What happened today had nothing to do | 今天发生的一切 |
[36:16] | with the FBI, the CIA, or you. | 跟联调局 中情局 你 都没关系 |
[36:20] | It was simply a terrorist attack | 只是单纯的恐怖袭击 |
[36:22] | by a cell of the Islamic Front. | 由伊斯兰阵线发起的 |
[36:26] | That is the official narrative. | 这就是官方版本了 |
[36:29] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[36:30] | It means they’re covering it up. | 他们在掩盖真相 |
[36:34] | We’re free? | 我们自由了吗 |
[36:49] | – You should have it. – You should have it. | -你该拿着 -你该拿着 |
[36:53] | I can’t keep it. | 我不能拿 |
[36:55] | I won’t know what to do with it. | 我不知道怎么处理这枚戒指 |
[36:57] | And…what would it mean? | 那养会代表什么 |
[37:00] | It means… | 代表… |
[37:03] | that we loved each other for a while. | 我们曾经相爱过 |
[37:11] | How’s — how’s your shoulder? | 你肩膀怎么样了 |
[37:12] | Oh, they said I’ll only ever really feel it in the cold. | 只有天冷时才会感觉有点疼 |
[37:17] | – How’s your — – I’m fine. | -你的… -我没事 |
[37:19] | Good. | 这就好 |
[37:21] | ‘Cause I didn’t know what else to ask you anyway. | 因为我也不知道该问你伤在哪儿 |
[37:26] | This whole thing, it’s been so, um… | 这整件事… |
[37:28] | You could have escaped. | 你本可以逃走的 |
[37:31] | When those trucks blew, you were close to the perimeter. | 你在峰会附近 那些卡车爆炸时 |
[37:33] | You didn’t have to stay. | 你没必要留下 |
[37:34] | Of course I had to stay. | 我当然得留下了 |
[37:35] | Why? To save a bunch of people who didn’t believe you, | 为什么 留下救一些都不相信你的人 |
[37:37] | who didn’t see what you had seen coming? | 他们都没看出来你察觉到的危机 |
[37:41] | No one can see what’s coming. | 没人能察觉出这种事 |
[37:42] | Yeah, but all that time after you left The Farm, | 但你离开”农场”后的日子里 |
[37:46] | when you wouldn’t let go, | 一直不肯放手 |
[37:47] | you just kept pushing, researching, | 一直穷追不舍地去调查 |
[37:49] | even after I told you it was crazy over and over again. | 即便我跟你说了一千遍 这样太疯狂了 |
[37:53] | Haven’t you learned yet? | 你还不了解我吗 |
[37:56] | I don’t listen to anyone… for better or for worse. | 我不喜欢听别人的建议 不管是好的还是坏的 |
[38:04] | You know I’m here. | 你知道我就在你身边 |
[38:05] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开 |
[38:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:10] | But maybe drifting apart was right for us. | 但也许渐行渐远 对我们都好 |
[38:16] | Well, like you asking for this ring back. | 毕竟你想要回这枚戒指 |
[38:18] | I was just trying to reach you, | 我当时是想再见你 |
[38:21] | shake you out of your paranoia | 让你别再疑神疑鬼 |
[38:23] | that turned out to be horribly prophetic. | 结果你的推论最后都应验了 |
[38:29] | You know, maybe if our lives weren’t so tangled up, | 也许我们的生活没交缠在一起 |
[38:33] | if we spend some time part | 如果我们分开一下 |
[38:34] | and figure out how to be in the same place, | 琢磨出如何同处一室 |
[38:38] | wake up together, tell each other the truth. | 一起生活 对彼此坦诚 |
[38:44] | I would like that. | 那样就太好了 |
[38:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:50] | So we’ll see. | 那就这样吧 |
[38:53] | I’ll call you when I call you. | 有缘再联系 |
[38:55] | And I’ll answer when you do. | 有缘再联系 |
[39:01] | Okay, I’ve got to go. | 好 我得走了 |
[39:03] | Yeah, I have a meeting at Langley. | 我要去兰利开会 |
[39:04] | I have an interview. | 我要去面试 |
[39:12] | I will always love you. | 我会一直爱你 |
[39:29] | Why are we here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[39:30] | You know my feelings about Claire Haas. | 你知道我不喜欢克莱尔·哈斯 |
[39:32] | It’s Madam President. | 应该称呼总统阁下 |
[39:33] | And I told you, she’s not who you think she is. | 我跟你说了 她不是你认识的那个人了 |
[39:36] | At least not anymore. | 至少现在不是了 |
[39:37] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想 |
[39:38] | but this feels like being called to the principal’s office. | 但我感觉这就像被叫去校长办公室一样 |
[39:41] | – Are you sure they didn’t say what this was about? – No. | -你确定他们没说此次见面的目的吗 -没说 |
[39:44] | I’m done with the mind games, Shelby. | 我受够攻于心计那套了 谢尔比 |
[39:46] | The last thing I need is another surprise that just — | 我现在最不需要再来个意想不到的… |
[39:50] | This can’t keep happening. | 我们俩怎么总是这样啊 |
[39:52] | I didn’t know you would be here. | 我不知道你会来这里 |
[39:53] | I was summoned. | 我被召来了 |
[39:55] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[39:59] | Do any of you know what this is for? | 有人知道我们来此的原因吗 |
[40:02] | I think we’re about to find out. | 应该马上就会知道了 |
[40:17] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[40:18] | I’m glad you could all make it. | 我很高兴你们都来了 |
[40:19] | It’s not like we had a choice. | 不来也不行啊 |
[40:22] | The entire G20 summit was premised | 整个G20峰会基于的前提是 |
[40:24] | on the world’s intelligence organizations coming together | 全球情报机构汇聚一堂 |
[40:27] | to share their secrets once and for all | 彻底共享情报资源 |
[40:30] | and to stand down their spying. | 暂停监控活动 |
[40:31] | Which is why they turned over their drives. | 所以他们才上交了硬盘 |
[40:33] | Those drives contain something far more valuable | 这些硬盘里的内容 其价值远远高于 |
[40:36] | than the information on them. | 情报本身 |
[40:37] | They contain patterns, | 这其中包含了行为规律 |
[40:39] | years of behavior from each member country, | 各成员国之间多年的运作模式 |
[40:41] | and America’s got out. | 美国也交出去了 |
[40:43] | These patterns give a roadmap | 从这些模式中能看出 |
[40:44] | to how a country reacts to any event. | 一个国家应对危机事件的路线 |
[40:47] | With this information, | 利用这些信息 |
[40:48] | an enemy can create an attack so perfect | 敌人可以神不知鬼不觉地 |
[40:51] | that the people won’t know it’s happening | 发动一场无懈可击的袭击 |
[40:52] | until it’s too late. | 无人能及时应对 |
[40:53] | Anybody wanting to attack America | 任何想要对美国发动袭击的人 |
[40:55] | just got a huge windfall if they know where to look. | 刚得到了一份意外收获 前提是知道如何利用 |
[40:58] | I’m forming a select team to fight it. | 我要成立一个小队去应对此事 |
[41:00] | A covert joint-task force. | 秘密联合特遣队 |
[41:02] | To figure out who’s coming for us | 查出谁要对付我们 |
[41:03] | and to find this information before they use it against us. | 赶在他们对付我们之前 找出情报 |
[41:07] | The AIC is the hand of a much larger body. | “反情局”只是某个庞大组织的一部分 |
[41:10] | The people behind them know the information is out there. | 此次事件的幕后黑手知道情报已经传出去了 |
[41:13] | We can tell when they’ve accessed it, | 我们能知道他们何时查看信息 |
[41:14] | just not by whom. | 只是不知道是谁 |
[41:16] | Your job will be to monitor it, find out who’s responsible, | 你们的任务就是进行监控 揪出幕后黑手 |
[41:19] | and to respond accordingly. | 并想出对策解决 |
[41:21] | You will have access | 你们有权限 |
[41:22] | to whatever resources and Intel you’ll need. | 使用一切需要的资源与情报 |
[41:25] | Those of you employed by your respective government agencies | 有关政府的特工还是继续 |
[41:28] | will stay as such, | 保持原职 |
[41:29] | and the rest of you will be private contractors. | 剩下的人将会成为私人雇佣特工 |
[41:32] | I tried to stop them… | 我努力阻止他们了… |
[41:35] | but I failed. | 但我失败了 |
[41:38] | Why am I here? | 还找我来干什么 |
[41:40] | Maybe this is your redemption. | 也许这能成为你挽回的方式 |
[41:44] | And for the rest of us, | 而对其他人来说 |
[41:45] | a way to remind us of how easy it is | 这算是一种警告 |
[41:47] | to become what you’re hunting. | 一不小心就会成为你追捕的那种人 |
[41:49] | So believe me when I say | 所以我说真的 |
[41:52] | that what we’re asking you to do is next to impossible. | 我们安排给大家的任务非常艰巨 |
[41:54] | This team will be taking down people | 这个小队会扳倒 |
[41:57] | who think they’re untouchable, | 那些只手遮天的权贵 |
[41:58] | organizations who believe that justice doesn’t apply to them. | 那些凌驾于法律之上的机构 |
[42:01] | But we chose you for a reason. | 但我们选了你们是有原因的 |
[42:04] | We believe that you, and you alone, can stop them. | 我们认为 只有你们能够阻止他们 |
[42:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:15] | So, who’s in charge? | 谁是负责人 |
[42:16] | Who do we report to? | 我们向谁汇报情况 |
[42:20] | My son. | 我儿子 |