时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Dylan, this cart goes to 63rd and 6th | 迪伦 等C-4炸药装好 |
[00:07] | as soon as the C-4 is loaded. | 这车就要开去63街和6街 |
[00:08] | But we got a problem with the propane. | 但丙烷出了问题 |
[00:09] | I’m gonna need to switch it out. | 我得去换一批 |
[00:11] | Freeze! This is the FBI! | 不许动 联调局 |
[00:14] | Stay where you are! | 待在原地 |
[00:16] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[00:17] | Put your weapons down! We have you surrounded! | 放下武器 我们已经把你们包围了 |
[00:22] | – We got a runner. – On it. | -有人逃跑 -我去追 |
[00:32] | Headed past 50th, towards the embankment. | 过了50街 朝堤岸方向 |
[00:36] | Mind if I join the party? | 我能加入追击吗 |
[00:38] | Better late than never. | 总好过不来啊 |
[00:39] | Well, you took off running. I didn’t get a chance. | 你直接就跑来了 我没机会 |
[00:42] | I’m sorry. Are we calling dibs or… | 抱歉 我们要先叫先得呢 还是… |
[00:46] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[00:47] | Alex, what is it? What’s wrong? | 艾丽克丝 怎么了 出了什么事 |
[01:01] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[01:04] | You were saying something about “Better late than never”? | 你刚说什么”总好过不来”吗 |
[01:10] | I forgot about the FBI’s physical-fitness requirements. | 我都忘了联调局对体能的要求了 |
[01:13] | You may have gotten your badge back, | 你的警徽是拿回来了 |
[01:14] | but you still have to work for it. | 但你还是要为之奋斗 |
[01:17] | 未知号码 下午五点集合 | |
[01:19] | I was wondering when the bat signal would go off. | 我还想着”超级英雄联盟”怎么不找我们了呢 |
[01:22] | Your car or mine? | 开谁的车去 |
[01:23] | Six-hour drive. If you’re offering… | 开车要六小时 如果你自荐… |
[01:25] | You know, you’d think a top-secret task force like ours | 还以为我们这种高度机密特遣队 |
[01:28] | would have some perks, a helicopter maybe. | 会有特别待遇 比如直升机什么的 |
[01:31] | Well, there are perks. | 确实有特别待遇 |
[01:32] | We both get to work with our ex-boyfriends. | 我们都能和前男友共事 |
[01:35] | What about Nimah? Heard from her? | 妮尔麦呢 你有她的消息吗 |
[01:38] | What, since she wasn’t arrested | 自从她没因教唆 |
[01:39] | for aiding and abetting a domestic act of terrorism? | 国内恐怖主义行为被逮捕吗 |
[01:42] | No, I haven’t, and I don’t think that anyone else should, either. | 我没联系她 别人也不该联系她 |
[01:44] | Shelby, she’s part of the team. | 谢尔比 她是我们的队友 |
[01:46] | We can’t ignore her. | 我们不能无视她 |
[01:47] | We can try. | 我们可以试一下 |
[01:48] | Just for that crack, you’re driving. | 就冲这话 你来开车 |
[01:59] | 未知号码 下午五点集合 | |
[02:03] | 未知号码 下午五点集合 | |
[02:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[02:16] | 未知号码 下午五点集合 | |
[02:29] | Déjà vu. | 旧日重现啊 |
[02:31] | For you, sure. | 对你来说确实是 |
[02:32] | For me, it’s a whole new world. | 对我来说 这是全新的世界 |
[02:34] | Hey, I finally get to see The Farm, | 我终于见到传说中的”农场”了 |
[02:35] | the place you’ve talked about for way too long now. | 听你们说这个地方说好久了 |
[02:38] | It’s really not that special. | 真没那么特别 |
[02:40] | You told me they have a spa. | 你告诉过我 这里有水疗中心 |
[02:41] | That was a rumor. My God. | 那是别人瞎说的 天啊 |
[02:44] | Do I have something in my teeth? | 我牙上有什么东西吗 |
[02:45] | No. He’s here. | 不是 他来了 |
[02:46] | – Who, Ryan? – Not Ryan. | -谁 瑞恩吗 -不是瑞恩 |
[02:51] | Caleb? So what? | 凯勒布 那又怎样 |
[02:53] | Alex, I am a big girl. | 艾丽克丝 我不是小孩子了 |
[02:55] | Besides, it’s not like we had some horrible fight | 而且我们上次见面 |
[02:57] | last time we saw each other. | 又没大吵一架什么的 |
[02:58] | We’re Facebook friends. | 我们还是脸书好友 |
[03:00] | We wish each other happy birthday. | 我们会祝对方生日快乐 |
[03:01] | Come on. Let’s say hello. | 走吧 我们去打个招呼 |
[03:03] | Okay. | 随你 |
[03:05] | Well, hey. Fancy bumping into you. | 你好啊 没想到遇到了你 |
[03:11] | Shelby Wyatt, what are you doing here? | 谢尔比·怀特 你怎么来了 |
[03:12] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:14] | You know who I am. Why would I answer that question? | 你知道我是谁 我为什么要回答这问题 |
[03:16] | Well, you know who I am. | 你也知道我是谁 |
[03:16] | Why would I answer that question? | 我为什么要回答这问题 |
[03:18] | Okay. | 等等 |
[03:19] | Who are you, and how do you know each other? | 你是谁 你们是怎么认识的 |
[03:22] | Well, even though we’ve never formally met — | 虽然我们没正式见过面 |
[03:24] | I think you’ve formally met enough of my family. | 我的家人中 你正式见过的够多了 |
[03:26] | Okay. This is Caleb’s brother, Clayton Haas. | 这是凯勒布的哥哥 克莱顿·哈斯 |
[03:30] | – Don’t ever say that name. – Excuse me? | -别叫这个名字 -什么 |
[03:32] | You say that name, and — and I hear you saying | 你叫这个名字时 我满脑子都是 |
[03:34] | my father’s name in places that no child | 你在那样的场合 叫我父亲的名字 |
[03:36] | should ever have to imagine their father’s name being said, | 而想到自己父亲香艳的场景 |
[03:39] | and then come the images and… | 对我来说太残忍了吧… |
[03:42] | No. | 不行 |
[03:43] | I’m Clay, not Clayton. | 我是克莱 不是克莱顿 |
[03:46] | And this moment that’s happening right now, | 而现在这一刻 |
[03:48] | I have gone out of my way | 正是我想尽办法 |
[03:50] | to ensure that it doesn’t happen in my life. | 确保我不会遇到的场景 |
[03:52] | I need to make a call. | 我要去打个电话 |
[03:57] | Caleb has a brother? | 凯勒布有个哥哥 |
[03:58] | And a sister. She’s nice, though. | 还有个姐姐 不过她人不错 |
[04:01] | Well, at least she was the last time I saw her. | 至少我上次见她时 她还是很友善 |
[04:03] | That was before I… | 那时我还没… |
[04:05] | Just — Yeah. Let’s drop it. | 算了 不谈这个了 |
[04:07] | Claire, we need to talk. | 克莱尔 我们得谈谈 |
[04:09] | Now. | 现在就谈 |
[04:15] | So, this is The Farm. | 这就是”农场”了 |
[04:19] | You don’t seem excited anymore. | 你似乎不兴奋了 |
[04:20] | I can’t say that I am. | 确实不兴奋了 |
[04:22] | Nimah… | 妮尔麦 |
[04:27] | – Alex. – Hey, D. How are you? | -艾丽克丝 -小戴 你怎么样 |
[04:30] | – Good. – You remember… | -很好 -你记得… |
[04:31] | Corporate goddess and badass agent Shelby Wyatt? | 富美女神兼超厉害的谢尔比·怀特探员 |
[04:34] | How could I forget? | 怎么会忘呢 |
[04:35] | We’re about to become old friends. | 我们就要成为老朋友了 |
[04:37] | So, what do you think happened? Another terrorist event? | 你们觉得是什么情况 又一恐怖袭击吗 |
[04:40] | Well, if Alex is here, there can’t be one far behind. | 艾丽克丝来了 恐怖袭击还会远吗 |
[04:43] | Funny. | 呵呵 |
[04:44] | It’s good to see you again, Alex. | 很高兴再见到你 艾丽克丝 |
[04:46] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[04:47] | You changed your hair. It looks good. | 你换了发型 看着不错 |
[04:49] | I didn’t, but thanks. | 我没换 不过还是谢了 |
[04:57] | Good afternoon. Thank you all for coming. | 下午好 感谢你们前来 |
[05:00] | We have a lot of ground to cover in a short amount of time, | 我们要解决的问题很多 时间紧迫 |
[05:04] | so let’s get started. | 所以就直接开始了 |
[05:05] | Madam President? | 总统阁下 |
[05:06] | Terrorism is never spontaneous. | 恐怖主义从来不是一时心血来潮 |
[05:10] | Every act takes planning and preparation. | 每一次袭击都经过了精心策划 |
[05:13] | It take money to fund it, | 需要资金赞助 |
[05:15] | strategy to ensure it goes off properly, | 需要策略来确保袭击成功 |
[05:17] | technology to be current, arms for fear and control, | 需要最新的技术 以武器来震慑并掌控局势 |
[05:21] | the media to ensure that most people see it, | 需要媒体报道来确保大多数人都能看到 |
[05:24] | political parties who gain influence from it, | 因此而受到影响的政党团体 |
[05:26] | fundamentalists who take credit for it, | 宣布对此负责的教派组织 |
[05:29] | and, finally, the power players who benefit from it the most. | 最后 从中受益最多的权势者 |
[05:33] | When these eight pillars come together, | 当这八个要素综合在一起 |
[05:35] | they create a perfect storm, which is what we saw on 9/11, | 就会引发一场巨大的风暴 如同911事件 |
[05:39] | in the Moscow theater siege, at Bataclan, | 莫斯科剧场人质事件 巴塔克兰剧院袭击事件 |
[05:42] | and, last month, at the G20 Summit. | 以及上个月的G20峰会劫持事件 |
[05:44] | Whatever this shadow group was planning | 这个影子组织想利用偷来的硬盘 |
[05:46] | by stealing those drives is still unknown. | 策划何事 至今仍然是个谜 |
[05:49] | Luckily, only one country’s got out… ours. | 而只有我们国家的信息被泄露了 |
[05:52] | We call this information “The cache.” | 我们称这些信息为”秘密数据” |
[05:55] | Four years’ worth of intelligence about this country. | 存有本国四年来的重要情报 |
[05:58] | Now, that cache was accessed two days ago. | 两天前有人访问过这些”秘密数据” |
[06:02] | Someone downloaded security and maintenance patterns | 有人下载了国内货运飞机的安保 |
[06:04] | for domestic cargo flights. | 及检修模式信息 |
[06:06] | At 4:00 a.m. this morning, an RNX cargo aircraft went down | 今天凌晨四点 一架RNX货运飞机 |
[06:10] | just outside of Annville, Kentucky. | 在肯塔基州安维尔外坠毁 |
[06:12] | You need to figure out if these are connected, | 你们得搞清楚这些事件是否有关联 |
[06:15] | what it’s a part of, and who’s responsible. | 背后有何阴谋 幕后黑手是谁 |
[06:17] | But you’re not looking for the person who sabotaged the plane. | 你们要找的不是劫持飞机的人 |
[06:20] | You need to find and identify the collaborators — | 而是找出他们的同伙 |
[06:23] | who paid for it, who’s behind it, | 赞助人是谁 幕后主使是谁 |
[06:25] | who benefits from it, and why. | 谁能从中受益 以及动机是什么 |
[06:27] | What you’re doing goes beyond the FBI and the CIA. | 你们做的一切都不能被联调局和中情局知道 |
[06:31] | It’s illegal and sanctioned only by me | 行动是非法的 只由我一人批准 |
[06:34] | because we don’t know how far this group | 因为我们不知道这个组织在政府中 |
[06:36] | has infiltrated our own government. | 渗透得有多深 |
[06:39] | I’m putting my Presidency on the line. | 我这是赌上了我的总统一职 |
[06:42] | My son, Clay, is in charge. | 这次行动由我儿子克莱负责 |
[06:44] | As my top political strategist, | 作为我的首席政治战略家 |
[06:46] | he knows how to see what’s coming and how to plan for it. | 他知道怎么预测时态发展以及如何防范 |
[06:49] | Listen to him. Learn from him. | 听从他的指挥 向他学习 |
[06:54] | And, whatever you do, watch your backs. | 还有 无论如何 都要千万小心 |
[06:56] | These people are not playing around. | 这些人不是省油的灯 |
[07:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:08] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know who else to call. | 抱歉 我不知道还能找谁 |
[07:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:12] | Someone’s trying to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[07:15] | N-N-Not just me. All of us. | 不仅是我 而是我们所有人 |
[07:24] | Home sweet home. | 欢迎回家 |
[07:26] | Dayana, if you don’t mind, | 戴安娜 如果你不介意 |
[07:28] | I would love to have my old roomie back. | 我想跟我以前的室友一起住 |
[07:31] | By all means. | 没问题 |
[07:33] | Upstairs. Back corner. | 在楼上 后面角落的房间 |
[07:34] | Okay, so… I guess it’s just you and me. | 好了 现在只剩我们俩了 |
[07:38] | This isn’t summer camp. We don’t need to share. | 这不是夏令营 我们不必同住 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:44] | Single’s over here, Nimah. | 单人间在这里 妮尔麦 |
[07:47] | listen. Leon’s gonna meet us later. Okay? | 里昂一会儿会来见我们 |
[07:50] | Don’t tell the others. | 别告诉其他人 |
[07:51] | Okay, so, I guess I’ll just solo | 看来我只能一个人住楼上 |
[07:53] | Harry and Sebastian’s old room upstairs. | 住哈里和塞巴斯辰以前的房间了 |
[08:01] | So you kept in touch with Nimah? | 你跟妮尔麦有联系啊 |
[08:04] | Well, I figured she could use a friend. | 我觉得她需要朋友的帮忙 |
[08:05] | She came over for dinner a few nights ago. | 几天前 她来找我一起吃晚饭 |
[08:08] | You cook in that tiny studio? | 你在那个小一室居里做饭吗 |
[08:10] | It’s a loft in Ballston now. | 是巴尔斯顿的一间跃层 |
[08:13] | You moved? | 你搬家了 |
[08:17] | I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道 |
[08:19] | I didn’t think you cared. | 我不觉得你会在乎 |
[08:20] | I didn’t. I mean I don’t. I-I mean… | 我之前是不在乎… 现在也不在乎 |
[08:25] | Whatever you want. | 随你了 |
[08:28] | Whatever I want? | 随我 |
[08:38] | You cannot seriously ignore me. I mean, we’re both adults. | 你不是就这样视我为空气吧 都是成年人了 |
[08:41] | I’m not ignoring you. | 我没视你为空气 |
[08:42] | I’m simply disinterested in communicating. | 我只是不想跟你交流 |
[08:46] | Look, I know it might be a little weird, | 我知道这有点别扭 |
[08:49] | us both being here, | 我们俩都过来了 |
[08:50] | but your mother asked me to come. I did not volunteer. | 但你母亲让我来的 不是我想来 |
[08:52] | So if you could maybe just be a little bit professional. | 你能不能表现得专业点 |
[08:55] | Prof– Professional? | 专… 专业 |
[08:57] | Did you just say that? | 你居然还说专业点 |
[08:58] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure that your definition of that and mine | 我跟你对这个词的定义 |
[09:00] | do not line up very well. | 肯定截然相反 |
[09:01] | Okay. All I’m asking is a little courtesy. | 好吧 我只是想让你对我友好点 |
[09:04] | A smile, a handshake when I say hello. | 我向你问好时 能微笑着跟我握手 |
[09:07] | I’ve gotten far on the Hill | 我能在国会山做到这个位置 |
[09:08] | because of my honesty, directness, my humility. | 全靠我的诚实 直率 谦逊 |
[09:11] | I can smile and shake hands with people I dislike | 我可以对我不喜欢 |
[09:13] | and disagree with on a fundamental level. | 甚至不认可的人微笑 握手 |
[09:15] | But they never mistake that smile for approval, | 但他们从不会把我的微笑误解为赞同 |
[09:17] | which, if we’re being honest, direct, and true to character, | 而如果我们彼此坦诚 直接 展露真性情 |
[09:21] | is what you’re really seeking from me. | 你就会把微笑误解为赞同 |
[09:23] | I told my mother I would take this job on one condition — | 我告诉我母亲我接受这个工作有一个条件 |
[09:25] | that you were not a part of it. | 就是你不参与 |
[09:28] | But since she needed your help during the G20 crisis, | 不过由于她在G20危机事件中寻求过你的帮助 |
[09:31] | she’s afraid to let you out of her sight now. | 她担心你拿着她的把柄搞事情 |
[09:32] | That is why you’re here. | 所以才将你安排进来 |
[09:34] | Not for any net gain you bring this group | 不是因为你比其它特工更有用处 |
[09:36] | of far better operatives than you. | 他们才更出色 |
[09:37] | You’re here because you know too much, | 而是因为你知道的秘密太多了 |
[09:39] | and you must be babysat till it’s over. | 危机结束前 你都要受到严密监视 |
[09:41] | So, sit, baby, wait, and stay out of my way, okay? | 所以 好好待着 别妨碍我 好吗 |
[09:55] | Welcome to the bunker. | 欢迎来到应急掩体 |
[09:57] | What you’re working on is beyond codeword-classified. | 你们的行动是最高机密 |
[10:00] | It doesn’t exist. | 明面上是不存在的 |
[10:01] | Here, two stories underground, | 而在这个地下二层的掩体中 |
[10:03] | you should have the privacy you need. | 你们应该会有足够的隐秘性 |
[10:05] | Can anybody tell me what this is? | 你们知道这是什么吗 |
[10:07] | A canvas on which we can paint our hopes and dreams? | 描绘希望与梦想的画布 |
[10:11] | It’s a smart board. | 是智能交互式白板 |
[10:12] | It’s a roster with each position to be filled | 展现了该坠机事件的每一环中 |
[10:16] | by the names and faces of our collaborators. | 其他同伙的名字和样貌 |
[10:18] | Each time information from the cache is accessed, | 他们每次访问”秘密数据” |
[10:21] | it gives us a unique opportunity | 都向我们提供了一个独一无二的机会 |
[10:22] | to identify one or more of these faces. | 能识别出其中一个或多个人的身份 |
[10:25] | When we find every single one of them, | 识别出全部人后 |
[10:26] | we’ll bring them down, once and for all. | 我们就一次彻底拿下他们 |
[10:29] | It begins by analyzing the crash of RNX’s cargo flight 284. | 首先分析一下RNX284货机的坠毁事故 |
[10:34] | Who benefited from this crash? | 谁从此次坠机事件中获益了 |
[10:36] | That’s where we start our investigation. | 这是本次调查的切入点 |
[10:39] | Every conspiracy that I’ve ever been around | 我此前调查的每起阴谋 |
[10:42] | ultimately has the government behind it. | 基本上都有政府人员在背后操纵 |
[10:44] | So which party or politician benefits the most | 哪一个政党或政客 |
[10:47] | from the fear and panic caused by a plane crash? | 能从因坠机引起的恐慌中获益最大呢 |
[10:50] | This was a cargo plane, not a civilian airliner. | 这是一架货机 不是民用客机 |
[10:53] | No one’s gonna panic over some missing deliveries from Nordstrom Rack. | 没人会因丢了几件从特卖场发出的货品而恐慌 |
[10:57] | Politicians aren’t corrupt just because they wield power. | 政客不仅因掌握权力而受赇枉法 |
[10:58] | I don’t think that pillar’s holding this up. | 我觉得这说法站不住脚 |
[11:03] | The single biggest beneficiary from terrorism, | 这次恐怖袭击的最大获益人 |
[11:05] | dollar for dollar? | 毫厘尽收囊中 |
[11:07] | That would be the defense industry. | 应该是国防工业 |
[11:08] | You think defense companies see | 你觉得国工军火商从货机坠毁中 |
[11:10] | a huge increase in orders for weapons after a cargo plane crashes? | 看到了武器订单大幅增加的商机吗 |
[11:14] | Look, the type of government contracts that occur | 听着 我们不能忽视在恐怖袭击发生后 |
[11:16] | after an act of terrorism are not to be ignored. | 所订立的政府合同 |
[11:18] | Alex, back me up here. | 艾丽克丝 帮我说两句 |
[11:19] | Well, I don’t think that pillar holds up. | 我觉得这说法站不住脚 |
[11:23] | Cute. | 很好 |
[11:24] | If you can’t reach consensus, | 如果内部无法统一意见 |
[11:26] | how are you gonna convince my mother? | 你们怎么说服我妈 |
[11:28] | A sentence I haven’t said since high school. | 高中毕业后 我就没说过这话了 |
[11:34] | Leon didn’t sound like himself. | 里昂在电话中如惊弓之鸟 |
[11:36] | He sounded desperate. | 他听起来很绝望 |
[11:38] | As desperate as this? | 和这条短信一样绝望吗 |
[11:40] | 里昂 我好像被人跟踪了 请听电话 我不知道还能找谁帮忙 | |
[11:43] | “I’m being hunted.” What is this link? | “我正被人追杀” 这条链接是什么 |
[11:46] | A recruit from The Farm died in a car accident… drunk driver. | “农场”里有位学员死于醉驾导致的车祸 |
[11:48] | But Leon thought it was a conspiracy. | 但里昂认为这是个阴谋 |
[11:51] | He’s been texting odd stuff like that for days now. | 他连续好几天给我发这些古怪的信息了 |
[11:53] | Look, I’ve been the paranoid one no one believes. | 毕竟一直以来 我才是那个没人信的偏执狂 |
[11:56] | Let’s set a time to meet. | 我们约个时间见见他吧 |
[11:58] | You want social control? That is media. | 你想要社会监督吗 就要靠媒体了 |
[12:01] | From personal experience as “America’s most hated,” | 就我身为”美国头号憎恨人物”的经验而言 |
[12:03] | I know these are not people who care who they hurt for a story. | 这些人为了博眼球的报道 不在乎时会伤害到谁 |
[12:06] | I know the press has been cruel to you, | 我知道媒体一直写你的负面新闻 |
[12:08] | but it’s not the right path. | 但这个方向不对 |
[12:09] | Is that your role in this, Nimah, | 这就是你在队里的角色吗 妮尔麦 |
[12:11] | poking holes in everyone else’s theories | 对大家的想法吹毛求疵 |
[12:13] | without pitching any of your own? | 而你自己却一点想法都没有 |
[12:14] | Not having a solution doesn’t mean she’s wrong. | 没想到解决方案 不能证明她就是错的 |
[12:16] | You still don’t have it. | 你自己也没有啊 |
[12:17] | Okay, Doogie Howser. We get it. | 好吧 “天才小医生” 我们懂了 |
[12:19] | You know my brother… | 你们认识我弟 |
[12:20] | You’re gonna have to find deeper cuts than that | 如果你想用话损我 就得更狠啊 |
[12:22] | if you want one I haven’t heard. | 这种损话 我可听多了 |
[12:23] | Jimmy Neutron? Wesley Crusher? | “天才小子吉米” “卫斯理·克拉希尔” |
[12:26] | Clay Jong-Un? | 金三胖 |
[12:28] | No. They’re bonding. | 不 他们开始哥俩好了 |
[12:31] | This is an interesting theory. | 这个想法很好 |
[12:34] | Why don’t you bring it up? | 你为什么不提出来 |
[12:37] | You guys, we’ve been at this for hours and still no answers. | 我们已经奋斗了好几个小时 却依然毫无头绪 |
[12:40] | Well, Nimah has one. | 妮尔麦有个想法 |
[12:42] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[12:43] | Guys, we can do this. Let’s just focus. | 大伙 我们能行 专注点吧 |
[12:45] | But we don’t need a cheerleader right now. | 但现在不需要啦啦队给我们加油打劲 |
[12:47] | – We need results. – Really? A cheerleader? | -我们需要的是结果 -不是吧 啦啦队 |
[12:50] | Is this how it’s gonna work? | 这里就是这样运转的吗 |
[12:51] | Endless debate without any action? | 无休止地争吵 却没有任何实际行动 |
[12:53] | There are horrific plans in motion as we speak, | 我们说话的同时 有人正在实施恐袭计划 |
[12:55] | and we’re doing nothing to stop them. | 而我们却无法加以阻止 |
[12:57] | Since you were so good at stopping them last time. | 上次恐怖袭击 你”阻止”了 是吧 |
[13:02] | Well, I’m glad you’re finding time to get a jump-start | 真高兴你终于抽出时间 |
[13:05] | on your mother’s State of the Union. | 开始写你妈的国情咨文了 |
[13:07] | You must be way ahead of the game. | 你肯定拿下这个任务了啊 |
[13:08] | You said you were supplying me with a group | 你说给我找了个专业小队 |
[13:10] | of highly-trained professionals | 队员都训练有素 |
[13:11] | equipped to take down an unfathomable conspiracy. | 并且有能力捣毁惊天大阴谋 |
[13:14] | Instead, I’m a hall monitor in high school. | 但与之相反 我更像是高中里的训导主任 |
[13:18] | It’s day one. | 这只是第一天 |
[13:19] | They’re adults. | 他们都是成年人 |
[13:20] | Day one or day 100, | 无论是第一天还是第一百天 |
[13:22] | they should be able to work together. | 他们都应好好合作 |
[13:23] | They need more than a boss. They need a…drill sergeant. | 他们需要的不是上司 而是军训教官 |
[13:39] | It came to my attention that you needed some help, | 我注意到你们需要人帮忙 |
[13:42] | so I called on an old friend to offer his expertise. | 所以我叫来了一位老朋友 提供他的专业意见 |
[13:55] | Follow the money. | 追踪金钱动态 |
[13:57] | When that plane crashed, | 货机坠毁时 |
[13:59] | people profited. | 有人从中获益 |
[14:00] | That was Nimah’s theory earlier. | 早前妮尔麦也是这么想的 |
[14:04] | Airline stocks were shorted in huge volumes on September 10th. | 九月十日 航空公司的股票被大量做空 |
[14:08] | And if you look at yesterday’s index, | 而昨天的股价指数 |
[14:10] | the same thing happened with RNX. | RNX公司的股票也出现了同样情况 |
[14:13] | So how do we “follow the money”? | 那我们该如何追踪金钱动态 |
[14:15] | The old-fashioned way… | 最传统的办法 |
[14:17] | human intelligence. | 靠线人的情报 |
[14:19] | Two days ago, | 两天前 |
[14:19] | a hedge-fund manager named Sean Gregory got sloppy | 对冲基金经理肖恩·格雷戈里没沉住气 |
[14:23] | and made a small fortune for his firm by short-selling RNX, | 他通过卖空RNX公司的股票 为公司赚了一笔 |
[14:26] | the shipping company whose plane went down. | RNX就是那家出现坠机时间的公司 |
[14:28] | It has all the classic hallmarks of inside-information trading. | 完全符合内幕交易的特征 |
[14:31] | Only this time, those insiders may be responsible | 但这次 那些从中受益的内幕交易者 |
[14:34] | for the very act of terror from which they profited. | 可能就是这起恐怖袭击的幕后主脑 |
[14:37] | So we go after Gregory. | 所以我们要从格雷戈里下手 |
[14:39] | Gregory executed the short, | 虽然是格雷戈里卖空股票 |
[14:40] | but we need to find out who gave him the tip… the collaborator, | 但我们要找到把内幕消息告诉他的人 策划坠机的同伙 |
[14:43] | which is going to require you to do the one thing | 这就需要你们达到 |
[14:45] | you haven’t been able to do yet… | 之前没能完成的要求 |
[14:47] | work as a team. | 团队合作 群策群力 |
[14:51] | And if we can’t. | 如果我们做不到呢 |
[14:54] | There’s no endorsement card at the end of this rainbow. | 这次任务可没有”免罪卡”可用了 |
[14:56] | If we’re exposed, POTUS goes down, | 一旦我们曝光 总统连带下台 |
[14:58] | I go back to jail, and you all come with me. | 我就得回监狱 你们也得一起来 |
[15:02] | So, who’s ready for a little “Mission: Impossible”? | 准备好上演《碟中谍》了吗 |
[15:11] | Our target, | 我们的目标 |
[15:12] | Gregory Investment Partners, or GIP. | 格雷戈里投资公司 简称GIP |
[15:15] | Our villain — Sean Gregory, | 大反派 肖恩·格雷戈里 |
[15:18] | the portfolio manager who made $112 million for his clients | 投资组合经理 坠机前他做空RNX股票 |
[15:22] | off of shorting RNX stock prior to the crash. | 替客户赚了一亿一千两百万元 |
[15:25] | One of his clients tipped him off. | 他的一位客户给了他内线 |
[15:27] | We’re gonna find out which one. | 我们要查出是谁 |
[15:29] | Three clients filed to cash out immediately after the short. | 有三个客户卖空后立即申请套现 |
[15:31] | All three of them will be at a GIP party tonight. | 他们三位都会参加今晚的GIP晚宴 |
[15:35] | You’re gonna find them, work them, | 你们要找到他们 向他们套话 |
[15:37] | get their reasons for cashing out. | 查出他们套现的动机 |
[15:39] | Whoever lies is our man…or woman. | 说谎的人 就是我们要找的对象 |
[15:42] | So get changed. It’s black tie. | 回去换装 正规晚宴服出席 |
[15:46] | Dayana will stay on site, providing support, | 戴安娜会在场外提供支援 |
[15:49] | while we do the rest. | 剩下的交给我们 |
[15:52] | Shelby will be herself, | 谢尔比就扮演她自己 |
[15:53] | an heiress searching for investment options. | 一位正在寻找投资机会的财产继承人 |
[15:57] | I’ll be on site as myself, as well, | 我也会以本人身份到现场 |
[16:00] | making sure nothing goes wrong. | 确保一切不出差错 |
[16:03] | Alex and I will be posing as private security, | 我和艾丽克丝会以私人安保公司名义 |
[16:06] | pitching Sean Gregory on our company’s services. | 向肖恩·格雷戈里推销我们的服务 |
[16:08] | Care to make an exchange? | 要不要互相帮忙 |
[16:14] | And Ryan will pose as one of the fund’s clients. | 瑞恩则会扮成基金公司的客户 |
[16:19] | You look good. | 你看起来很美 |
[16:20] | That hasn’t changed. | 这一点没有改变 |
[16:25] | Nothing’s changed. | 一切都没变 |
[16:27] | It’s all changed. | 一切都变了 |
[16:35] | I can’t find an excuse not to come. | 我找不到拒绝出席的理由 |
[16:37] | Well, I’m glad you are. | 我很高兴你能一起来 |
[16:39] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:43] | One small problem. | 有个小问题 |
[16:45] | There’s a closed guest list, and I’m not on it. | 宾客名单上没有我的名字 |
[16:47] | Yes, you are. You just don’t know it yet. | 在上面了 只是你还不知道是谁 |
[16:52] | Hey, where are the Navigators? | 我们的招牌林肯领航员呢 |
[16:58] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[17:06] | – Thank you. – I never knew that. | -谢谢 -我还没听过呢 |
[17:17] | Excuse me? Logan Martin? | 打扰了 罗根·马丁 |
[17:20] | You work for Omaha Pension, right? | 你在奥马哈退休基金工作对吧 |
[17:22] | So do I. I… | 我也是呢 |
[17:25] | I just started, and… | 我才刚上班 |
[17:26] | I would love to get the inside scoop on everyone. | 我希望可以多了解点内幕消息 |
[17:30] | You want to grab a drink at the hotel lobby | 你想不想到酒店大堂去喝一杯 |
[17:33] | where it’s quiet? | 那里比较安静 |
[17:38] | Shelby Wyatt standing by. | 谢尔比·怀特 待命 |
[17:40] | Ms. Wyatt’s assistant standing by. | 怀特女士的助理 待命 |
[17:46] | I’m not used to parties like this. | 我对这种派对很陌生 |
[17:49] | A room full of people who think they’re the good guys, | 满屋子自以为是好人的人 |
[17:52] | when, in actuality, they’re destroying America for their own gain? | 而实际上 他们正在为自身利益而摧毁美国 |
[17:56] | You fit in just fine. | 这里挺适合你的 |
[18:03] | Dayana online. | 戴安娜已上线 |
[18:04] | Logan Martin is taking a nice propofol-assisted nap | 罗根·马丁在麻醉剂助眠下 |
[18:07] | in the backseat. | 已在后座打盹 |
[18:09] | So, you’re clear to go, Ryan. | 你可以行动了 瑞恩 |
[18:11] | Jon Jeffries, Omaha Pension. | 乔恩·杰弗里斯 奥马哈退休基金 |
[18:14] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[18:15] | Omaha Pension is now represented. | 奥马哈退休基金已有代表 |
[18:18] | Alex, Owen, you ready? | 艾丽克丝 欧文 准备好了吗 |
[18:21] | Standing by. | 待命中 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:27] | You were in a cell just a day ago. | 你一天前还在牢房里 |
[18:29] | This must be surreal for you. | 现在对你来说一定很不真实 |
[18:31] | Not as surreal as having you as my partner. | 你来跟我搭档 更不真实 |
[18:34] | But I don’t expect you’ll be on the task force much longer. | 但我不指望你会在特遣小组待多久 |
[18:36] | Sean Gregory’s coming in hot. Put a pin in it. | 先别聊了 肖恩·格雷戈里正在接近 |
[18:40] | – Mr. Gregory. – Mr. Hall. | -格雷戈里先生 -霍尔先生 |
[18:41] | Thank you for making the time. | 感谢你抽空 |
[18:43] | Ms. Parrish. | 帕里什女士 |
[18:44] | Always wanted to meet the woman who saved New York. | 我一直很想见见拯救了纽约的女人 |
[18:47] | How do you like our little party? | 还喜欢咱们的小派对吗 |
[18:48] | Well, it’s nice to see how the other percent lives. | 不错 可以见识到上层社会的人如何生活 |
[18:51] | Well, if you invest in my company, | 如果你投资本公司 |
[18:52] | you could see it more often. | 就会司空见惯了 |
[18:54] | Well, we were hoping you’d invest in us. | 我们倒是希望您能投资我们 |
[18:56] | I already have a private security firm. | 我已经雇有私人安保公司了 |
[18:58] | Yeah, but do they have the FBI and CIA on their résumés? | 但他们的履历上 可有联调局和中情局吗 |
[19:01] | It’ll take us just five minutes on your systems | 我们只需要在你的系统上花五分钟 |
[19:04] | to convince you that you need us. | 就能说服你了 |
[19:09] | My office is just down the block. | 我的办公室就在街角 |
[19:11] | Happy to take a breather from this | 正好我也想透透气 |
[19:12] | and watch you try and convince me. | 看看你要如何说服我 |
[19:14] | Good choice. | 很好 |
[19:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:20] | Shelby, Nimah, Ryan, | 谢尔比 妮尔麦 瑞恩 |
[19:21] | any eyes on the three clients? | 有人看见那三位客户吗 |
[19:23] | Remember, one of them could be our collaborators. | 记住 其中一位可能是我们要找的”同伙” |
[19:26] | I’ve spotted someone. I’m moving in. | 我看到一个了 行动中 |
[19:29] | Just spotted one, too. Moving in. | 我也看到了一个 行动中 |
[19:35] | Emily Meyers? | 艾米丽·迈耶斯 |
[19:37] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[19:38] | I’m a new investor with the firm. | 我是公司新来的投资者 |
[19:40] | Sean told me to come find you. | 肖恩要我来找你 |
[19:41] | Now’s not a good time. | 现在有些不太方便 |
[19:43] | I’m Sasha Barinov. | 我是萨莎·巴里诺夫 |
[19:44] | I’m covering this for the Journal, Life & Arts. | 我为《生活与艺术》期刊写报道 |
[19:47] | Can I get a photo of the two of you? | 我能替两位合影吗 |
[19:50] | I-It’s for — It’s for the Instagram, not for the paper. | 只上传到图片分享 不作报道之用 |
[19:52] | I don’t have a photographer present. | 我没带摄影师来 |
[19:54] | Maybe later. | 待会好了 |
[19:57] | A new investor in a rented tux? | 新投资者 穿租来的燕尾服 |
[19:59] | I would have walked away, too. | 换作是我 我也会走人 |
[20:01] | This isn’t rented. I just…lost weight. | 这不是租来的 我只是瘦了 |
[20:04] | Who are you talking to, Ryan? | 你在跟谁说话 瑞恩 |
[20:06] | Sasha Barinov, from the Journal, you said? | 萨莎·巴里诺夫 你说你是期刊编者吗 |
[20:10] | Repeating my name. | 复述我的名字 |
[20:12] | I read “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People,” Too. | 我也读过那本《最具影响力人物的七个习惯》 |
[20:16] | But you haven’t said yours. | 但你还没说你的名字 |
[20:18] | Jon Jeffries, Omaha Pension. | 乔恩·杰弗里斯 奥马哈退休基金 |
[20:20] | I heard you guys are having a tough quarter. | 我听说你们这一季度比较惨淡 |
[20:23] | And which section are you asking that for? | 你专栏的哪个部分需要问这个啊 |
[20:26] | Arts or Life? | 艺术还是生活啊 |
[20:29] | Unless you want to blow this op, maybe turn off the charm? | 除非你想搞砸这次任务 收敛一下魅力吧 |
[20:33] | You fish, Sasha? I fish. I love it. | 你钓鱼吗 萨莎 我特别喜欢 |
[20:35] | I was down in Cabo a few years ago, | 我几年前去过卡波 |
[20:36] | I caught a roosterfish. The thing was the size of a dog. | 我钓了一条丝帆鱼 有一条狗那么大 |
[20:38] | I got some pictures of it if you want to see? | 我有照片呢 你想看吗 |
[20:41] | Sure. | 好 |
[20:42] | Yeah, that’ll work. Bore her to death. | 嗯 这样能行 让她被你闷死 |
[20:46] | I know what you guys want… | 我知道你们目的何在 |
[20:49] | and you have a good pitch. | 你说得很让人动心 |
[20:50] | But I’m happy with my security. | 但我很满意我们的保安系统 |
[20:53] | We are, too. It was so easy to crack. | 我们也是呢 可容易就破解了 |
[21:01] | This is our client list. | 这是我们的客户名单 |
[21:03] | And we didn’t even use our best cracks. | 我们还没派出顶级黑客呢 |
[21:06] | You’re highly vulnerable, Sean. | 你们公司太容易攻破了 肖恩 |
[21:08] | You need to delete this now. | 你得立刻删掉这份名单 |
[21:10] | You can delete it yourself. We don’t care about your clients. | 你自己删吧 我们对你们的客户没兴趣 |
[21:12] | We just want to make you one of ours. | 我们就是想让你成为我们的客户 |
[21:20] | I have to talk to the partners, but if you get us a proposal, | 我得跟生意伙伴谈一下 但如果你们提交一份企划书 |
[21:23] | a follow-up is not out of the question. | 接下来可能就有戏 |
[21:25] | Sounds great. | 不错 |
[21:26] | Now, why don’t we go and enjoy the party? | 不如我们一起回到聚会上去吧 |
[21:29] | Okay, so, why don’t I head over there with you | 好 不如我们俩先过去 |
[21:32] | while my colleague whips up that proposal? | 让我的同事起草那份企划书吧 |
[21:35] | Just don’t like to let a potential client go. | 可不想让潜在的客户就这么跑了啊 |
[21:36] | You don’t mind, Alex, do you? | 你不介意吧 艾丽克丝 |
[21:39] | Sure. Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:40] | Sure. | 好 |
[21:46] | Just go easy on my firewall, would you? | 别再攻击我们公司的防火墙了 |
[21:49] | I got you, Sean. | 没问题 肖恩 |
[21:56] | Owen and Alex got Sean’s finger-scan. | 欧文和艾丽克丝拿到了肖恩的指纹扫描 |
[21:58] | As soon as it gets to you, log into their system | 你收到后 登陆他们的系统 |
[22:00] | and download their trade history. | 下载他们过往的交易记录 |
[22:01] | Already on it. | 正在下呢 |
[22:03] | Plan trade data coming in. | 贸易计划数据传输进来了 |
[22:08] | Alex, I’ve put us on closed comms. | 艾丽克丝 我建立了通讯秘密线路 |
[22:10] | I got an answer from Keyes about the recruit Leon mentioned | 里昂提到的那些死于车祸的学员 |
[22:13] | who died in the car crash. | 我问了基斯 |
[22:15] | They didn’t. | 他们没死 |
[22:16] | Everyone from The Farm is still very much alive, | “农场”训练过的学员都活得好好的 |
[22:19] | except Leigh, of course. | 当然除了利 |
[22:21] | Now, apparently, Leon has been on Keyes’ radar for a while now. | 显然 基斯已经注意里昂有一段时间了 |
[22:25] | Keyes thinks that what happened to him at the G20 changed him | 基斯认为G20的危机事件改变了他 |
[22:28] | and that he hasn’t been the same. | 他经历了那件事后就变了一个人 |
[22:31] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[22:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[22:34] | – So, are you a client? – Potential client. | -你是个客户吗 -潜在客户 |
[22:36] | Sean’s wooing me. I’m here via courtship. | 肖恩在追我 我是陪同而来 |
[22:39] | Shelby Wyatt. Like McGregor-Wyatt? | 谢尔比·怀特 拥有麦格雷戈·怀特公司的那个人吗 |
[22:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:43] | I thought you were FBI. | 你不是联调局探员吗 |
[22:45] | No, I am. | 我是啊 |
[22:46] | Everyone in my family couldn’t get over an heiress | 我们家的人都不能理解为何富家千金 |
[22:48] | – taking a government salary. – Yeah. | -会到政府打工 -嗯 |
[22:51] | – What are you doing here? – Well, I was — | -你来这里干什么啊 -我… |
[22:53] | Is GIP under investigation? | GIP被调查了吗 |
[22:57] | Changed my mind. I do feel like dancing. | 我改变主意了 我想邀你跳舞 |
[23:00] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[23:10] | You’ve just helped me. | 你刚才替我解了围 |
[23:12] | I thought you would want to see me go down. | 我以为你会想让我搞砸 |
[23:15] | I don’t want the mission to fail. | 我不想让任务失败 |
[23:22] | You worked at the Children’s Defense Fund. | 你在儿童保护基金会工作 |
[23:25] | You wrote for “The Daily Show.” | 你为《每日秀》写过新闻稿 |
[23:27] | I mean, you may have graduated from Quantico, | 你是在匡提科受过训 |
[23:28] | but you quit three months later to write speeches for Eric Garcetti. | 但三个月后 你辞职跑去为埃里克·贾西提写演讲词了 |
[23:32] | This type of thing is not for you. | 你不适合干这份工作 |
[23:35] | You want to shape the law, not break it. | 你想改法 而非犯法 |
[23:39] | You read up on me? | 你调查了我 |
[23:43] | Your father used to talk about you. | 你父亲以前常提起你 |
[23:47] | I think it’s only fair if in the morning, | 我觉得明天一早 |
[23:50] | you respectfully decline working on this team any further. | 你主动递交辞呈 对大家都好 |
[23:55] | You want me gone, I’m gone. | 你想让我走 我就走 |
[24:01] | Why would I withdraw? | 为什么要撤资啊 |
[24:03] | Being here is like printing money. | 这里赚钱就跟印钱一样 |
[24:05] | Unless you want to lose out, I’d go all in. | 除非你不想赚钱 不然就该全投进去 |
[24:07] | Yeah, but I can’t be the only client | 好吧 但不只有我一个客户 |
[24:09] | looking for the exit after this week’s windfall. | 会在这周赚了一笔之后就想抽身吧 |
[24:14] | Excuse me. I have to go. | 抱歉 我失陪一下 |
[24:18] | Emily on the move. | 艾米丽走了 |
[24:20] | She got a text to go up to GIP’s office. | 她收到了短信 要去GIP办公室了 |
[24:22] | Dayana cleared my mark. I can follow. | 戴安娜排除了我目标的嫌疑 我能跟她 |
[24:24] | She’s my mark. I got it. | 她是我的目标 我能搞定 |
[24:26] | It’s not your mark if she left you behind, Owen. | 她丢下你了 就不是你的目标了 欧文 |
[24:29] | Looks like ditching me at the office is about to pay off. | 看来把我丢在办公室 最终还是有回报啊 |
[24:34] | I see Sean and Emily meeting, moving closer. | 我看见艾米丽和肖恩见面了 正在靠近 |
[24:48] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[25:03] | – Okay. We got to go. – No, no, no, no. | -我们得走了 -不行不行 |
[25:05] | You tell me why you’re here or I’ll flag security | 说出你此行目的 不然我就通知保安 |
[25:07] | and bring an end to whatever it is you’re doing here definitively. | 搞砸你在这里进行的任务 |
[25:11] | If you had a cover to be on this floor yourself, | 如果你的假身份有权进入这层 |
[25:13] | you would have done that already. | 你早就通知保安了 |
[25:14] | Well, I’m here on company business. | 我来这里是因为公事 |
[25:16] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[25:16] | – Which one? – Both of them. | -哪一点 -都是 |
[25:18] | Okay, well, I will show you mine if you show me Langley’s. | 如果我告诉你 你就得告诉我中情局的意图 |
[25:20] | Funny, I’ve played that game with you before. | 呵呵 我又不是没着过你的道 |
[25:22] | Whatever you show me, it’ll definitely not be yours. | 不管我告诉你什么 都终将为你所用 |
[25:24] | Stop me if short-selling stocks based on terrorist activities | 基于恐怖主义活动的股票卖空交易 |
[25:27] | rings any bells? | 这有印象吧 |
[25:29] | I can neither confirm nor deny… | 我不承认 也不否认… |
[25:33] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[25:35] | We will accomplish so much more together. | 我们双剑合璧 天下无敌啊 |
[25:41] | Okay, hot. But is now really the time? | 确实很撩人 但现在不太合适吧 |
[25:43] | I do have a hotel. | 我倒是订了房间 |
[25:44] | Why do you keep talking? | 还说什么废话啊 |
[25:50] | No, no, no, no, no! Less handsy! | 别别 别乱摸 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:54] | Kiss me. | 亲我 |
[25:56] | I am so embarrassed. Please don’t tell anyone. | 真不好意思啊 别告诉任何人 |
[25:59] | I’ll definitely lose my job if they find out about us. | 如果被人发现我们俩有一腿 我会被解雇 |
[26:01] | – And, as I’m a man, I probably wouldn’t. – Yes. | -我要是个男子汉 就不会告密 -嗯 |
[26:04] | Thank you so much. This’ll never happen again. | 谢谢你 下次不会再发生这种事了 |
[26:08] | Speak for yourself. | 你能把持住吗 |
[26:14] | Great idea — two operatives in plain sight. | “真机智” 两个探员出现在众目睽睽下 |
[26:17] | We should pose for pictures. | 我们该凹造型合张影啊 |
[26:19] | Well, small talk’s what parties like this are for. | 这种宴会的目的就是让大家闲聊一番 |
[26:21] | You know what jeopardizes missions? | 你知道什么会破坏任务吗 |
[26:23] | Personal vendettas. | 私人恩怨 |
[26:25] | – I have no beef with you. – And Alex? | -我跟你无冤无仇 -艾丽克丝呢 |
[26:28] | Is that why you left her up there? | 你因此才故意甩开她吧 |
[26:30] | Prison was my choice, to protect my daughter. | 为了保护我女儿 我自愿背锅去坐牢 |
[26:35] | But Alex was the reason I had to make it. | 但就是因为艾丽克丝 我才必须这么做 |
[26:37] | But that doesn’t make her responsible for it. | 即便如此 罪责也不在她身上 |
[26:42] | Sasha on your six. | 萨莎在你背后 |
[26:47] | You brought a friend for more fishing tips? | 你带个朋友过来询问更多钓鱼技巧吗 |
[26:49] | No, I just caught something myself. | 不是 就是发现了一点事 |
[26:50] | Jon, this is Ilene Landry, from Omaha Pension. | 乔恩 这是艾琳·兰德里 来自奥马哈退休基金 |
[26:54] | That’s where you work, right? | 你在那里工作吧 |
[26:55] | Jon, I’m sorry. | 乔恩 抱歉 |
[26:56] | We were supposed to have that drink. | 我们本该要去喝一杯 |
[26:57] | We got to do that. I’m gonna bring him back. | 我们得过去了 我会把他带回来 |
[27:00] | Just a little drunk. | 就是回来时会被灌醉 |
[27:04] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[27:09] | I’m cross-referencing GIP’s clients’ trades | 我交叉比对了GIP的客户交易记录 |
[27:12] | with other terror attacks, and nothing is lining up at all. | 与其它几起恐怖袭击 没有相关性 |
[27:16] | I need to get out now. | 我得现在就退出 |
[27:18] | With the proceeds we reaped from the RNX crash, | RNX坠机获利的收益那么多 |
[27:21] | you can more than cover my withdrawal. | 将我的钱退给我 绰绰有余 |
[27:23] | This only works if the other investors don’t get spooked, Em. | 只有不惊动其它投资人才能继续啊 小艾 |
[27:25] | – Pulling out now — – Looks like one smart investor capitalizing | -现在撤资 -看起来就是一个精明的投资者 |
[27:29] | on a freak windfall. | 赚了一笔后就走人 |
[27:30] | How did you ever think to bet against RNX anyway? | 你怎么肯定RNX会出事的呢 |
[27:33] | They pissed me off. | 他们惹毛我了 |
[27:35] | They lost my mother’s birthday present. | 他们弄丢了我母亲的生日礼物 |
[27:38] | So I decided to make a run on their stock price. | 所以我决定炒低他们的股价 |
[27:42] | They’re not funding the AIC. | 他们不是资助”反情局” |
[27:44] | They’re running a Ponzi scheme. | 他们搞的是”庞氏骗局” |
[27:47] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[27:51] | What are you doing up here? | 你怎么上来了 |
[27:52] | How did you get in? This floor’s restricted access. | 你是怎么进来的 这一层没有权限进不来 |
[27:55] | Emily Meyers, right? | 艾米丽·迈耶斯 对吧 |
[28:00] | Sean left me here to finish up a proposal. | 肖恩让我留在这里完成企划书 |
[28:03] | You’re still up here, Ms. Parrish? | 你还没走呢 帕里什小姐 |
[28:06] | Mayday. Mayday. | 求救 求救 |
[28:07] | We need immediate help getting out of the GIP. | 请立刻增援我们离开GIP |
[28:10] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[28:11] | I’m close to the exit. I’ll head over. | 我离出口最近 我过去吧 |
[28:13] | But we’ll be done for before you even hit the pavement. | 但你赶过来之前 我们就都死翘翘了 |
[28:16] | Just a last-minute check to finish up the proposal for you. | 就是最后再检查一下给你的企划书 |
[28:19] | Were you eavesdropping on us? | 你偷听到我们的谈话了吗 |
[28:25] | There you are, been looking all over for you. | 你在这里啊 我到处找你呢 |
[28:27] | Hello. Sebastian Chen. | 你好 我叫塞巴斯辰·陈 |
[28:28] | I’m Ms. Parrish and Mr. Hall’s partner. | 我是帕里什小姐和霍尔先生的生意伙伴 |
[28:30] | They do data hacking. I mine AV weaknesses. | 他们负责黑数据 我负责影音弱点 |
[28:33] | And right here, right now, | 此时此地 |
[28:34] | your AV system is completely corrupted. | 你们公司的影音系统完全被攻击了 |
[28:36] | We’ll send you our proposal. | 我们会将企划书发给你们 |
[28:39] | – See you later. – Get in the elevator, | -再见 -进电梯 |
[28:40] | take it to the next floor down, | 坐到下一层 |
[28:41] | take the stairs to the fire exit. | 走到楼梯间 从消防出口下去 |
[28:43] | They’ll have security waiting for you in the lobby. | 他们肯定在大厅准备好了保安等着你 |
[28:45] | – What about you? – I have my own route. | -你呢 -山人自有妙计 |
[28:46] | It was nice seeing you, love. | 见到你真好 亲爱的 |
[28:54] | So you caught a criminal, just not the right one. | 这么说你们抓到了罪犯 不过不是我们要找的罪犯 |
[28:57] | So, the cache led us in the right direction, | “秘密数据”让我们找对了方向 |
[28:59] | just to the wrong target. | 就是目标不对而已 |
[29:01] | We’ll do better next time. | 我们下次会表现更好 |
[29:02] | You’re not getting a next time. | 没有下一次了 |
[29:04] | That’s it? It’s one try, and it’s over? | 就这样了吗 没干成一次 就不干了 |
[29:06] | You succeeded in proving you’re nothing but petty teenagers. | 你们成功证明了你们是一群不成熟的青少年 |
[29:09] | Other than that, you failed. | 除了这一点 你们都失败了 |
[29:10] | We just uncovered the next Bernie Madoff. | 我们刚查出了下一个”伯纳德·麦道夫”啊 |
[29:12] | They’re guilty of fraud, money laundering, perjury, | 他们的罪名包括诈骗 洗钱 作伪证 |
[29:16] | and theft, just to start. | 偷盗 这还是基本罪名 |
[29:17] | So he’s not the link to the AIC, | 他没引出”反情局”又怎样 |
[29:20] | take the win, have him arrested. | 那也还是个罪犯啊 逮捕他吧 |
[29:22] | We can’t do that. | 不行 |
[29:23] | We don’t want the real criminal to know what we’re doing. | 不能让真正的罪犯知道我们的目的 |
[29:25] | These people are real criminals. | 这些人就是真正的罪犯 |
[29:28] | Okay, let’s just treat this like a textbook RICO case. | 就定性为反诈骗腐败组织集团的案件吧 |
[29:31] | It seems easy enough. | 这样感觉够简单 |
[29:33] | You were brought in to fix this, fix it. | 局里让你来团结大家 解决一下吧 |
[29:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:35] | It was broken when you selected these people for your team. | 你选了这些人 就注定失败了 |
[29:38] | You can’t succeed with traitors in your midst. | 跟叛徒共事怎么能成功呢 |
[29:41] | And that’s all I see. | 我就只看到这一点 |
[29:43] | I’d rather go back to jail than spend one more day here. | 我宁愿回监狱 也不想在这里待一天 |
[29:53] | If anyone should be leaving, it should be him, no? | 要走也是他走吧 |
[29:57] | He’s right. I shouldn’t be here. | 他说得对 我不该来这里 |
[29:59] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我才不该来这里 |
[30:00] | No, you shouldn’t. | 是 确实是 |
[30:04] | Clay hates me. | 克莱讨厌我 |
[30:06] | Nothing’s gonna change that. | 这一点永远也改变不了 |
[30:09] | He doesn’t hate you. He blames you. | 他不是讨厌你 他是怪罪你 |
[30:12] | It’s easier to blame someone. | 怪罪别人 心里才能更好受一些 |
[30:14] | What’s hard is to understand someone. | 最难的地方是 理解别人 |
[30:17] | To understand that we all live with the pain of what’s happened to us. | 理解我们都经历了同样的痛楚 |
[30:23] | Clay blames you for what happened to his father | 克莱因为他父亲的事而责怪你 |
[30:25] | because it’s easier than living with the fact | 因为这样想要比接受他非完人 |
[30:27] | that he wasn’t perfect. | 要更容易一些 |
[30:30] | Clayton was my biggest mistake. | 我最大的罪过就是跟克莱顿有了外遇 |
[30:33] | Clay doesn’t know that. He thinks you’re the mistake. | 克莱不知道这一点 他认为你才是错误的源头 |
[30:36] | And you? What about your mistake? | 你呢 你犯下的错呢 |
[30:41] | Nimah, I love you. I do. | 妮尔麦 我真的很爱你 |
[30:44] | And I don’t love a lot of people, | 我不会对很多人产生感情 |
[30:45] | because I don’t have a lot of people. | 因为我也没什么朋友 |
[30:46] | I have Alex and you, and that is it. | 可我有你 艾丽克丝 这就够了 |
[30:49] | But what you did at the G20. | 但你在G20峰会的所为 |
[30:52] | I mean, how — how am I supposed to love that? | 我该怎么去坦然接受那样的你呢 |
[30:54] | How can I even understand that? | 我要怎么去理解那样的你呢 |
[31:01] | Because I am not my biggest mistake. | 因为我做了错事 不代表我就是坏人 |
[31:05] | Neither are you. | 你也一样 |
[31:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:18] | I figured you’d know where to go. | 我就知道你会找来这里 |
[31:20] | Earl Grey. Whole milk. | 伯爵茶 全奶 |
[31:23] | – Sweet, you remembered. – I did. | -真贴心 还记得呢 -是啊 |
[31:25] | I’d say it’s on you, but your credit cards are maxed out. | 本来想让你买单 但你的信用卡刷爆了 |
[31:27] | I checked. | 我查过了 |
[31:28] | I also checked some other things. | 我还查了些其它事 |
[31:30] | You’re no longer in Her Majesty’s service. | 你不再是军情六处的人了 |
[31:33] | Of course I am. What, you think they’d tell you? | 我当然是了 你觉得他们会告诉你实情吗 |
[31:36] | I spoke to Charlotte Bishop. | 我跟夏洛特·毕夏普谈过了 |
[31:38] | She said it happened right after The Farm. | 她说你在”农场”毕业后就被踢走了 |
[31:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:47] | They threw me out after I exposed their mission here. | 我曝光了他们派给我的任务 于是就被踢出局了 |
[31:49] | Well, now you have your answers, Alex, so I’ll — | 你知道真相了 艾丽克丝 我… |
[31:51] | Harry… I know how you feel. | 哈里 我了解你的感受 |
[31:54] | – No, you don’t. – Yeah, I do. | -你不了级 -我懂 |
[31:56] | I was kicked out by the CIA and the FBI. | 我可是被中情局和联调局都踢出去过的人 |
[31:59] | The great Alex Parrish has never been unmoored. | 伟大的艾丽克丝·帕里什从未被抛弃过 |
[32:01] | You’re a national hero. | 你是国民英雄 |
[32:03] | You’ll always be wanted somewhere. | 总有地方需要你 |
[32:04] | Me, well, truth be told, MI6… didn’t really want me. | 而我呢 老实说 军情六处不想要我 |
[32:09] | They just wanted to use me as long as they needed. | 他们只是想长久利用我而已 |
[32:12] | Even Charlotte couldn’t get me back in there. | 即使夏洛特也没法让我复职 |
[32:14] | So I took a job. | 所以我找了份工作 |
[32:16] | It was private security for Barclays. | 巴克莱家的私人保安 |
[32:18] | That’s why I was at the G20. Nothing glamorous. | 所以我才出现在G20峰会 没什么风光的 |
[32:21] | I was just polishing the boots of some blowhard banker. | 就是给一些自大的银行家”擦鞋”呗 |
[32:23] | And after we got through that calamity in one piece, | 我们在危机中生存下来以后 |
[32:26] | I thought MI6 would welcome me back with open arms. | 我以为军情六处会热情地欢迎我回归 |
[32:31] | You know, I’d saved some lives, at least. | 至少我救了一些人吧 |
[32:34] | Part of a team that tackled the biggest hostage crisis | 我在世人眼中规模最大的一次人质劫持危机中 |
[32:37] | the world had ever seen. | 贡献了一份力量 |
[32:38] | But your country covered it up, | 但你们政府掩盖了真相 |
[32:41] | so what proof did I have? | 我又有什么证据呢 |
[32:42] | I was left with nothing, | 我一无所有 |
[32:45] | so I’ve been doing what I can to prove my worth… | 所以我一直在证明自己的价值 |
[32:49] | on my own. | 只靠自己 |
[32:53] | Look, I know the information | 听着 我知道 |
[32:54] | that Lydia has released from those drives | 莉迪亚泄露了硬盘中的信息 |
[32:56] | is being used for dangerous purposes. | 不法之徒利用这些信息图谋不轨 |
[32:58] | You were chasing that stock tip. | 你当时在追踪那只股票的获利 |
[33:01] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[33:02] | And you figured that out on your own? | 你自己一个琢磨出来的吗 |
[33:04] | It’s a brilliant ploy, I must say. | 我得说 这招真妙 |
[33:06] | Profit off of terror. | 利用恐怖主义盈利 |
[33:08] | So, you know, any smarter, | 如果再聪明些 |
[33:10] | they’d be making money on both sides of the trade. | 他们就会通过前后交易盈利 |
[33:15] | You’re a good agent, Harry. | 你是个出色的特工 哈里 |
[33:16] | You deserve back in. | 你有资格回归 |
[33:17] | We could really use someone like you on the team. | 我们团队需要你这样的人才 |
[33:20] | Well, I’m not for hire, Alex. | 你请不动我 艾丽克丝 |
[33:21] | Everyone is. We both know that. | 每个人都有价 我们都清楚 |
[33:28] | What’s this for? | 这是干什么 |
[33:30] | You said both sides of the trade, right? | 你说前后交易 对吧 |
[33:32] | – So…? – So… | -所以呢 -所以… |
[33:34] | We know what happened the day before. | 我们知道前一天的事 |
[33:36] | What happened the day after? | 那袭击发生后的一天呢 |
[33:40] | Fine, but I am submitting my receipt for the Acela to you. | 好吧 但我的车票 你得给报销了 |
[33:43] | That bloody train cost me an arm and a leg. | 这火车票让我倾家荡产了啊 |
[33:49] | Here we go. | 好吧 |
[33:54] | I’ve been fully briefed and so has the President. | 我和总统都了解情况了 |
[33:57] | She’s rather disappointed. | 她相当失望 |
[33:59] | I’m not entirely surprised. | 我没有很吃惊 |
[34:01] | We try things all the time that fail. | 我们经历过很多次这种失败 |
[34:03] | But the President’s told me | 但总统告诉我 |
[34:05] | that it’s Clay’s decision to make. | 这一切都由克莱决定 |
[34:10] | Any last words? | 有”遗言”吗 |
[34:12] | ENGIN. | “引擎” |
[34:13] | I would have chosen something a tad more poetic. | 换成我 我会选些更有诗意的话 |
[34:15] | What’s ENGIN? | “引擎”是什么 |
[34:17] | The missing piece we never thought to look for. | 这是我们一直忽略的线索 |
[34:20] | When you look at all the trades surrounding the RNX crash, | RNX坠毁前后的交易中 |
[34:22] | there was one big one. | 有一笔大交易 |
[34:24] | Someone took a major position in ENGIN Industries | 有人对”引擎”工业投入了大笔资金 |
[34:27] | shortly after the crash. | 就在坠机之后 |
[34:29] | Why does this matter to us? | 这跟我们有什么关系 |
[34:30] | Because ENGIN is an avionics start-up, | 因为”引擎”是一家新成立的航空公司 |
[34:33] | and the cargo plane that crashed | 坠机的那架货机 |
[34:34] | was carrying a prototype of its new technology. | 装载的货物是其新科技的原型机 |
[34:37] | Any loss of pressure, | 只要压力下降 |
[34:38] | the system automatically uses real-time information | 该系统就会自动利用实时信息 |
[34:40] | to find a crash site where there’d be no casualties on the the ground. | 寻找坠机地点 不会造成地面人员伤亡 |
[34:44] | It saved lives. | 这东西挽救了生命 |
[34:45] | The government just signed a billion-dollar contract | 政府今早刚跟他们签了 |
[34:47] | with them this morning. | 十亿的合同 |
[34:50] | Meet Christian Kelly. | 这是克里斯汀·凯利 |
[34:52] | Mr. Kelly is an independent investor, | 凯利是个独立投资人 |
[34:54] | who just reaped a $200 million windfall off of the crash. | 坠机事件后 他发了一笔两亿的横财 |
[34:58] | And he didn’t do it using a hedge fund. | 他拿的不是对冲基金的钱去投资 |
[35:01] | He invested in ENGIN Industries personally, four days ago. | 四天前 他以个人名义投资了”引擎”这家公司 |
[35:04] | And a search into his trade history indicates | 搜查了他的历史交易记录发现 |
[35:06] | that this isn’t the first time he’s profited in the wake of a terror attack. | 这不是他第一次在一场恐怖袭击后获利了 |
[35:10] | And all of that money is in an off-shore account | 所有的钱都在海外账户上 |
[35:11] | waiting to be used. | 随时取用 |
[35:13] | We found our first collaborator — | 我们找到了坠机事件的第一个同伙 |
[35:15] | Christian Kelly. | 克里斯汀·凯利 |
[35:17] | I’m actually impressed. | 查得确实不错 |
[35:19] | How did you put this together? | 你怎么将这一切归拢在一起的 |
[35:21] | I had help. Harry Doyle. | 有人帮我 哈里·道尔 |
[35:24] | I think he would be an asset to this team. | 他加入这个团队 肯定大有作为 |
[35:26] | No, after what he did last time, | 不行 鉴于他上次做的事 |
[35:28] | there’s no way I’m gonna let him back on the inside. | 我绝不可能再用这个人 |
[35:30] | So, what now? We take out Kelly? | 现在怎么办 拿下凯利吗 |
[35:32] | No. No, Kelly’s just one spoke in the wheel. | 不不 凯利只是其中一个小人物 |
[35:35] | You take him out now and the others will scatter so far, | 拿下他只会打草惊蛇 让敌人闻风而逃 |
[35:37] | you’ll never find them. | 就没机会抓到他们了 |
[35:38] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[35:40] | This is just the first inning in a long game. | 这只是放长线时抓到的小虾而已 |
[35:43] | We wait… | 我们要等待 |
[35:45] | until we have all the faces on that board. | 直到查清楚所有参与人员再行动 |
[35:48] | I’m sorry… about what I said before. | 我很抱歉我之前说的话 |
[35:52] | I was speaking out of anger, | 我只是一时气话 |
[35:54] | and I don’t want to do that again. | 我不想再那样了 |
[35:57] | I want to do as much good as I can | 我想尽自己最大努力 |
[35:59] | to make up for all the bad my daughter did. | 弥补我女儿造的孽 |
[36:03] | If you’ll have me. | 希望你们还愿意收我 |
[36:05] | The game begins again tomorrow. | 明天继续这个任务 |
[36:07] | Get some sleep. You’ll need it. All of you. | 回去睡一觉 都好好休息一下吧 |
[36:16] | You did change your hair. | 你确实换发型了 |
[36:21] | I did. | 是啊 |
[36:21] | I knew it! Why would you lie about that? | 我就知道 你为什么说没换啊 |
[36:24] | I don’t know. I just — | 说不清 就是… |
[36:26] | I didn’t like that you noticed, | 我当时不喜欢你注意到了 |
[36:28] | and, I mean, Shelby didn’t even notice. | 谢尔比都没注意到 |
[36:37] | You didn’t call. | 你没打给我 |
[36:40] | You didn’t either. | 你也没打给我 |
[36:42] | I thought you didn’t want to talk to me. | 我以为你不想跟我谈 |
[36:44] | What, because you gave me the ring back? | 因为你把戒指还给我了吗 |
[36:46] | Because I wanted more time… | 因为我需要更多时间… |
[36:48] | to figure out how to move forward. | 想清楚如何放下过去 |
[36:53] | But here we are… | 但我们又这样了 |
[36:55] | pushed together again. | 又被迫走到了一起 |
[37:00] | There’s just so much between us… | 我们之间的情感纠葛太深了 |
[37:03] | so much weight. | 太沉重了 |
[37:06] | All of us have so much weight between us. | 我们每个人之间都有深沉的羁绊 |
[37:10] | So, how are we supposed to move forward? | 我们该如何放手过去呢 |
[37:14] | We help each other carry it, I guess. | 互相扶持 互相分担吧 |
[37:21] | I love you, Ryan. | 我爱你 瑞恩 |
[37:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:27] | I just need more time. | 我就是需要些时间 |
[37:36] | I’m going on a walk. You want to join me? | 我要去散个步 要一起来吗 |
[37:42] | I haven’t seen this place before. | 我还没转悠过这里呢 |
[37:44] | They have a spa. | 这里有水疗中心 |
[37:46] | I think that’s a rumor. | 这应该是别人瞎说的 |
[37:48] | I say we look for it anyway. | 我们还是去找找看吧 |
[37:53] | Sure. Let me just get my coat. | 好 我去拿外套 |
[37:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[38:00] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[38:02] | Mr. Haas. | 哈斯先生 |
[38:04] | Catch up, okay? | 稍后再说吧 |
[38:12] | My fiance says I’m too tough on you. | 我未婚妻说我对你太过分了 |
[38:16] | Maxine Griffin. | 玛可辛·格里芬 |
[38:17] | Founder of The Roster, | “花名册”的创始人 |
[38:18] | a networking and visibility platform | 一个集社交性与知名度的平台 |
[38:20] | for professional women committed to helping each other rise. | 旨在为职业女性建立互助通道 |
[38:24] | My father tell you that, too? | 这也是我父亲告诉你的吗 |
[38:26] | I’m a member. | 我是成员之一 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[38:33] | that you have to deal with me, | 你要被迫与我共事 |
[38:36] | with any of it. | 面对这一切 |
[38:37] | I know what it’s like to lose a parent, and — | 我知道失去父母的滋味 |
[38:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:41] | I should have just stopped at “I’m sorry.” | 我说完抱歉就该打住了 |
[38:43] | Unlike most people in America, I believe in freedom of speech. | 跟美国大多数人不同 我主张自由言论 |
[38:46] | Keep going. | 继续说吧 |
[38:49] | I make mistakes. | 人非圣贤孰能无过 |
[38:52] | I make a lot of mistakes. | 我犯下了很多过错 |
[38:56] | But being an FBI agent is not one of them. | 但作为联调局探员 我不是一个过错 |
[38:59] | I do not make mistakes in my job. | 我在工作中不会犯错 |
[39:02] | You can trust me. | 我可以相信我 |
[39:05] | I will be professional. | 我不会在工作中掺入个人情感 |
[39:07] | I will, too. | 我也不会 |
[39:09] | Maxine wants to know | 玛可辛想知道 |
[39:10] | if you want to come over for dinner next week. | 你下周能不能来我家吃晚饭 |
[39:14] | That’s a little weird. | 这好奇怪啊 |
[39:16] | Sorry. Freedom of speech? | 抱歉 不是自由言论吗 |
[39:18] | I totally agree. | 我也这么觉得 |
[39:21] | So… if you don’t mind, | 所以如果你不介意 |
[39:22] | I will just tell her you’re busy. | 我就说你没空好了 |
[39:26] | That’s perfect. | 这样最好 |
[39:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:29] | You look into what I was talking about? | 你们查了我说的事吗 |
[40:30] | We confirmed it at the highest level. | 我们跟最高层进行了确认 |
[40:32] | Everyone in our class, except Leigh, | 我们的同期学员 除了利 |
[40:34] | is still very much alive. | 都活得好好的 |
[40:36] | You talked to Keyes. That’s what you did. | 你们跟基斯谈了 这就叫查了 |
[40:38] | Why would you trust someone on the inside? | 你们为什么相信内部的人吗 |
[40:39] | He’s in on it. | 他也有份参与 |
[40:44] | Leon, have you talked to someone? | 里昂 你找人谈过心吗 |
[40:48] | Like a shrink? I’m not crazy, Alex. | 心理医生吗 我没疯 艾丽克丝 |
[40:51] | No one is saying that you are, okay? | 没人说你疯了 |
[40:54] | Just maybe what happened to us stayed with you. | 只是 可能我们经历的一切对你还有影响 |
[40:59] | And we’re just worried about you. | 我们只是很担心你 |
[41:01] | Yeah, well, you should be worried about me getting killed. | 是啊 你们该担心我会不会被别人灭口 |
[41:03] | We are. | 我们担心啊 |
[41:04] | We’re all burnt out, so we get it. | 我们都心力交瘁了 所以我们懂 |
[41:07] | The Company has people. We could get you help. | 局里可以找下关系 让你获得帮助 |
[41:09] | I asked for your help. | 我找你们帮忙了 |
[41:11] | You brought me nothing. You believe their lies. | 你们什么都没帮上 反而相信他们的谎言 |
[41:15] | – tLeon. – No, it’s fine. | -里昂 -没关系 |
[41:17] | You can’t help me. I understand. | 你们帮不了我 我能理解 |
[41:19] | I’m on my own. | 我只能靠我自己了 |