时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Anybody wanting to attack America | 任何想要对美国发动袭击的人 |
[00:04] | just got a huge windfall. | 刚得到了一份意外收获 |
[00:05] | I’m forming a select team to fight it. | 我要成立一个小队去应对此事 |
[00:08] | My fiance says I’m too tough on you. | 我未婚妻说我对你太过分了 |
[00:10] | Maxine Griffin, founder of The Roster. | 玛可辛·格里芬 “花名册”的创始人 |
[00:12] | If you want me to drop the story, | 如果你想让我放弃这篇报道 |
[00:14] | then you give me something else to take its place. | 你给我提供些其它的素材来替代这篇 |
[00:16] | – Hello? – I owe you. | -喂 -我欠你一份人情 |
[00:17] | Well, how about you buy me dinner? | 不如请我吃顿饭感谢我吧 |
[00:18] | I don’t pay for stories. | 我不会花钱买报道素材 |
[00:19] | Well, I’ll buy you dinner. | 好吧 那我请你吃饭 |
[00:20] | I’m sorry. We won’t be able to fulfill our promise to you. | 抱歉 我们没办法兑现我们的承诺 |
[00:22] | You could stay here, join us. | 你可以留下 加入我们 |
[00:24] | You’re nothing. | 你什么也不是 |
[00:25] | You are my sister. | 我还是把你当亲妹妹 |
[00:26] | Leon, it’s Shelby Wyatt. | 里昂 我是谢尔比·怀特 |
[00:28] | Thought I’d call and see how you were. | 想打来问候你一下 |
[01:12] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[01:14] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[01:17] | You say that like I’m the one that keeps leaving. | 你说得好像是我一直离开似的 |
[01:22] | It it were up to me, | 如果我能选 |
[01:23] | I would be with you all day, every day. | 我会整天和你在一起 每天都是 |
[01:28] | Save it for the vows. | 留着发婚誓再说吧 |
[01:31] | You know, assuming you’re not gonna get called away | 前提是你没在婚礼上 |
[01:32] | during those, too. | 也被叫去工作 |
[01:33] | I would never do that. | 我绝对不会那么做 |
[01:36] | A runaway groom. How devastating that would be. | 新郎逃跑 那会是多么毁灭性的打击啊 |
[01:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:53] | 妮尔麦 又有人访问”秘密数据”了 | |
[01:56] | And he’s leaving again. | 他又要离开了 |
[01:59] | Are we gonna talk about this new job of yours? | 我们要谈谈你这份新工作吗 |
[02:02] | Let me rephrase that. | 我重新措辞一下 |
[02:03] | Okay, let’s talk about this new job of yours right now. | 我们现在就来谈谈你这份新工作吧 |
[02:08] | You’re still a strategist, right? | 你还是军师 对吧 |
[02:11] | I plead the fifth. | 我请求拒绝解释 |
[02:13] | And now you’re lying? | 你还开始撒谎了吗 |
[02:15] | What are you saying, | 你是什么意思 |
[02:16] | that I can’t have this job and marry you? | 我不能同时做这份工作并娶你吗 |
[02:19] | I’m saying that I | 我的意思是 |
[02:21] | can’t be with somebody that doesn’t trust me. | 我不能和一个不相信我的人在一起 |
[02:25] | When all this is over, | 等这一切结束了 |
[02:27] | I will be able to tell you everything. | 我就能告诉你所有事 |
[02:30] | Until them, how about the trust going both ways | 在那之前 不如我们互相信任 |
[02:33] | and you trust me? | 你也信我好吗 |
[02:35] | Give me a reason. A real one. | 给我一个理由 真正的理由 |
[02:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:47] | That’s all I got. | 我只有这个理由 |
[02:55] | 群发 尽快到掩体 发现有人访问”秘密数据” | |
[03:35] | Looks like I am the welcome committee. | 看我我就是迎新委员会啦 |
[03:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:37] | Well, I thought there’d be a big banner | 我还以为会有大横幅 |
[03:39] | or some home-cooked lasagna, at least. | 或者至少有家常烤宽面条呢 |
[03:41] | I mean, isn’t that what you people do? | 你们不就是这么做的吗 |
[03:42] | What, you mean FBI agents or clandestine task forces? | 你是说我们联调局探员还是秘密特遣队 |
[03:46] | You know, no one welcomed me here, | 我来就没人欢迎我 |
[03:48] | but Alex said it was mandatory that you feel at home. | 但艾丽克丝说必须让你感觉宾至如归 |
[03:50] | Well, I already lived here, so… | 我已经在这里住过了 所以… |
[03:52] | So, my work here’s done. | 所以我的任务完成了 |
[03:53] | I’m welcomed. | 我感受到你的欢迎了 |
[03:55] | Great. | 好极了 |
[03:56] | It’s nice having you here. | 你能来真好 |
[04:23] | Make yourself useful, and help me with this trace. | 过来出点力 帮我追踪 |
[04:26] | Well, I was on my way to the gym. | 我正要去健身房 |
[04:27] | Did you sleep? | 你昨晚睡了吗 |
[04:29] | This is more important than sleeping. | 这事比睡觉重要多了 |
[04:31] | Is everything okay? | 没出事吧 |
[04:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:33] | Help or leave. | 要么帮我 要么离开 |
[04:42] | All right. Let’s see what you got. | 好吧 来看看你都查到什么了 |
[04:48] | Wish we could all have dinner, but we’re off to Savannah. | 真希望能一起吃晚饭 但我们要赶去萨凡纳 |
[04:50] | Next time you’re in Delhi. | 等下次你到德里再一起 |
[04:51] | Of course. | 一定 |
[04:52] | It was so lovely to see you again, Mira. | 很高兴再见到你 米拉 |
[04:54] | Bye. Bye. | 拜 拜 |
[04:57] | Bye. Be safe. | 拜 一路顺风 |
[05:02] | Cute family. | 温情的一家子 |
[05:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:09] | An old friend from an old life. | 过去的生活 旧时的朋友 |
[05:12] | She asked a lot of questions. | 她问了好多问题 |
[05:13] | I gave a lot of vague answers. | 我给了好多含糊的回答 |
[05:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:17] | It’s hard to reconnect | 我做的一切都是秘密 |
[05:18] | when everything I do is a secret. | 很难再重新建立联系了 |
[05:22] | You know what’s so strange? | 你知道奇怪的是什么吗 |
[05:24] | She knows me, | 她认识我 |
[05:27] | but there’s nothing that connects us other than our past. | 但除了我们的过去 我们之间没其他联系了 |
[05:31] | It’s like we existed in two separate universes — | 就好像我们存在于两个不同的世界 |
[05:34] | me in my crazy one and she in her — | 我在我疯狂的世界 而她在她… |
[05:36] | Normal one? | 普通的世界 |
[05:39] | Is that what you want? A normal life? | 这就是你想要的吗 普通的生活 |
[05:43] | Doesn’t even matter. | 不重要了 |
[05:45] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[05:46] | They’ll be waiting for us. | 别让他们等着 |
[05:49] | Where’s Dayana? | 戴安娜呢 |
[05:50] | On a case going to federal court. | 去联邦法院处理案件了 |
[05:52] | If she didn’t show, her cover could get blown. | 她要是不去 身份就要暴露了 |
[05:54] | But she didn’t say goodbye. | 可她还没说再见呢 |
[05:56] | Yeah. And you didn’t say hello. | 是 你也没说你好呢 |
[05:57] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 真高兴看见你来了 |
[05:59] | I’d like to bring something to everyone’s attention. | 请大家注意一下 |
[06:04] | My hope is that Sean Gregory’s Ponzi scheme coming to light | 我真心希望肖恩·格雷戈里的庞氏骗局 |
[06:08] | just weeks after our visit is merely coincidence. | 在我们的任务数周后就真相大白只是个巧合 |
[06:11] | But if I discover that someone on this team has been talking, | 要是让我发现是队里有人泄密 |
[06:14] | you’re not only jeopardizing this entire operation, | 你不仅可能会毁掉整个行动 |
[06:17] | but you could get us killed. | 还可能让我们都送命 |
[06:20] | That said, we need to keep moving forward. | 即便如此 我们仍需继续任务 |
[06:23] | We can thank Nimah for catching this latest ping. | 感谢妮尔麦截获的最新信息定位 |
[06:25] | Normally, we have to wait for something to happen. | 通常情况下 我们得等事件先发生 |
[06:28] | Not this time. | 但这次不必 |
[06:29] | Whoever accessed our cache of stolen surveillance got sloppy, | 这次访问”秘密数据”的人大意了 |
[06:32] | downloading to a cellphone, | 将其下载到了手机上 |
[06:34] | thus revealing herself quickly… | 因此将自己迅速暴露 |
[06:36] | Rebecca Sherman of New York City. | 来自纽约的丽贝卡·谢尔曼 |
[06:38] | The socialite? | 那位社交名媛吗 |
[06:39] | Her taste, personal network, and dinner parties are legendary. | 她的品味 人脉 承办的晚宴都享有盛名 |
[06:43] | Everyone from Janet Yellen to Jay Z. | 人脉遍及商界 娱乐界 |
[06:45] | She’s a power broker. | 她是个政治掮客 |
[06:47] | She can summon influential people in a room | 她能将一群有影响力的人召集到一间屋子 |
[06:49] | and get them talking, | 并让他们开口谈话 |
[06:50] | even when no amount of official diplomacy has worked. | 即便再厉害的政府外交也做不到 |
[06:53] | Okay, and what did she exactly access from the cache? | 好吧 她访问了”秘密数据”什么信息 |
[06:56] | Classified Intel on vulnerabilities in U.S. passport control. | 关于美国入境检验的漏洞的机密信息 |
[06:59] | But she hasn’t put any of it to use yet. | 但她还未利用任何信息采取行动 |
[07:02] | So, for the first time, | 这么说 我们将第一次 |
[07:03] | we have a chance to get ahead of a collaborator before they act? | 有机会在”同伙”采取行动前领先于他们 |
[07:06] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[07:06] | She accessed the cache this morning from her phone, | 她今早用手机访问了”秘密数据” |
[07:09] | bounced her IP off a sole server in Riyadh. | IP地址从利雅得的专有服务器反射回来 |
[07:12] | Shelby, thank you for offering to utilize your asset there, | 谢尔比 谢谢你让我们利用你在那边的线人 |
[07:15] | but we were able to trace it to Rebecca. | 但我们追踪到了丽贝卡 |
[07:16] | Who’s your asset in Riyadh? | 你在利雅得的线人是谁 |
[07:18] | I thought I could reach out to Samar. | 我觉得可以联系萨玛 |
[07:20] | Samar? | 萨玛 |
[07:22] | The woman who conned you into believing | 那个骗了你15年 |
[07:23] | she was your sister for 15 years, Shelby? | 让你把她当成姐姐的女人 谢尔比 |
[07:25] | Are you crazy? | 你不是吧 |
[07:26] | It was just a thought. | 只是个想法 |
[07:27] | I-I don’t want to diminish this woman | 我不是想贬低这个女人 |
[07:29] | or her groundbreaking work with seating arrangements and artisanal cocktails, | 或是她搞宴会这么”厉害”的工作 |
[07:33] | but are we all agreed here that | 但我们是否全部同意 |
[07:35] | there is no way she’s a pillar of some global conspiracy? | 她不可能是什么全球阴谋的核心人物 |
[07:39] | No. We are not all agreed. | 不 我们有人不同意 |
[07:41] | According to my research | 根据我对罗尔克和凯利 |
[07:42] | into our two identified collaborators, Roarke and Kelly, | 两位已确认”同伙”的调查显示 |
[07:45] | Rebecca is connected to both. | 丽贝卡和两人均有接触 |
[07:47] | Her contacts include very powerful people from all walks of life. | 她的联系人包括当权者和各界人士 |
[07:51] | What if… Yeah, what if this is how the collaborators | 万一这就是”同伙” |
[07:54] | contacted each other in the first place? | 用来联络对方的方式呢 |
[07:55] | What if Sherman’s the connective tissue? | 如果谢尔曼就是”结缔组织”呢 |
[07:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:59] | The hostess, the ringleader? | “宴会操办人”就是幕后黑手吗 |
[08:01] | I really appreciate the thought you’ve put into this, | 我很欣赏你这么用心地推论 |
[08:03] | but it’s kind of absurd. | 但这也太荒唐了 |
[08:04] | I wasn’t aware it was our job to convince you. | 我不知道我们的职责还包括说服你 |
[08:06] | Well, my apologies for taking a contrary opinion. | 抱歉我持有相反观点 |
[08:09] | If this theory is correct, then Rebecca could be the key | 如果这个推测正确 那么丽贝卡 |
[08:12] | to unlocking identities of every collaborator. | 将是我们找出每位”同伙”的关键所在 |
[08:15] | We need to figure out a way to get all her information. | 我们得想办法获得她的全部信息 |
[08:18] | But how? | 问题是如何获得 |
[08:19] | You don’t get to be as famous as her | 像她这么出名的人 |
[08:20] | without being a locked box. | 一定会注意避免泄漏自己的信息 |
[08:22] | So, she works with people of note, right? | 说来 她和名人共事 |
[08:24] | She hosts dinners, plans parties, | 她举办晚宴 策划派对 |
[08:28] | weddings, even. | 甚至婚礼 |
[08:36] | You want to use me… as bait? | 你想让我去当诱饵 |
[08:40] | Okay. Now I’m on board. | 好 我现在和你们意见一致了 |
[08:50] | No. No. No way. It’s not happening. | 不 不可能 我不同意 |
[08:52] | You and your fiancée are planning | 你和未婚妻正要举办 |
[08:54] | the highest-profile wedding of the year. | 年度最受人瞩目的婚礼 |
[08:56] | You reach out to Rebecca, make the intro. | 你去接触丽贝卡 做引子 |
[08:58] | She would never think it’s under false pretenses. | 她绝不会想到这是个借口 |
[09:00] | This is a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[09:02] | – This is a bad idea. – Why is that? | -这是馊主意 -为什么 |
[09:04] | Because, like the rest of us, | 因为跟我们其它一样 |
[09:05] | you’ll finally have some real skin in the game? | 你也终于要做出牺牲了 |
[09:07] | This is more than skin. This is my marriage. | 不只是牺牲 这牵涉到我的婚姻 |
[09:10] | Please respect that my life is my life. | 请尊重我的个人生活 |
[09:12] | I want Max as far away from this as possible. | 我不想把小玛牵扯进来 |
[09:15] | Okay, so that’s that then, is it? | 这么说 牵涉到你就不行了吗 |
[09:18] | It’s okay for First Baby | “总统的儿子” |
[09:19] | to be in the sandlot with the rest of us | 可以跟我们一起执行任务 |
[09:21] | as long as he doesn’t get his hands dirty? | 只要他不用亲自去耍手段就行了吗 |
[09:22] | -Harry, stop. -What? What? | -哈里 别说了 -怎么了 |
[09:24] | You all put your lives at risk every day, | 你们每天都冒生命危险执行任务 |
[09:26] | and he risks nothing. | 而他什么都不用付出 |
[09:27] | You have no idea what I have on the line here. | 你根本不知道我付出了什么 |
[09:30] | Clay, | 克莱 |
[09:32] | if there were any other way… | 我们别无他法了 |
[09:40] | Maxine can’t find out. | 不能让玛可辛知道 |
[09:42] | All right. Get her to want to meet with Rebecca. | 好 你让她主动想见丽贝卡 |
[09:44] | She’s the event planner for your wedding. | 她是你们婚礼的筹办者 |
[09:46] | Entree into her Manhattan townhouse is the first step. | 进入她在曼哈顿的房子是第一步 |
[09:49] | I bend the truth in my profession, | 工作上 我可以捏造谎言 |
[09:52] | but with Max, I don’t lie. | 但我不会对小玛说谎 |
[09:54] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[09:55] | But the key here is not to focus on the lie. | 别把专注点放在谎言上 |
[09:57] | Focus on what the lie gets you. | 想想说谎能让你达到的目的 |
[10:00] | What makes you so equipped to give me this advice? | 你凭什么说出这些话 |
[10:02] | I had to manipulate Raina for her own safety at the G20. | G20危机事件时 为了保护蕾娜 我不得不骗她 |
[10:05] | And how’s that working out for you and her? | 那你和她最后如何呢 |
[10:08] | We’re closer than ever. | 我们变得更亲密了 |
[10:13] | I knew you were lying. | 我知道你在说谎 |
[10:15] | And you sent the text. | 但你还是发信息了 |
[10:16] | After Maxine agrees to meet, | 等玛可辛同意赴约后 |
[10:18] | she and Clay will go to Rebecca’s home, accompanied by Alex, | 她和克莱就会去丽贝卡的家 艾丽克丝会跟着去 |
[10:22] | acting as a member of Clay’s private security team. | 扮作克莱的私人保镖 |
[10:25] | – Rebecca Sherman’s gonna recognize you… – Thank you. | -丽贝卡·谢尔曼会认出你 -谢谢 |
[10:28] | So your first job is to look like | 所以你的首要任务是 |
[10:29] | you don’t want to be recognized. | 表现出你不想被认出的样子 |
[10:31] | You’ll draw her in. | 让她对此产生兴趣 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:35] | Is your head into this? | 你有认真听吗 |
[10:36] | Sorry. Yeah. Of course. | 抱歉 我听到了 |
[10:38] | And what is it I need to get the information? | 我要怎么搜集信息 |
[10:40] | You need to access Rebecca’s personal computer. | 你要登入丽贝卡的个人电脑 |
[10:42] | Not hard to do once we’ve obtained the password. | 一旦我们获取到密码 就很容易 |
[10:44] | Okay, so, Rebecca’s old-school. | 好 丽贝卡是个守旧的人 |
[10:48] | Her computer’s closer to a Commodore than a MacBook, | 她用电脑是老式电脑 |
[10:51] | which means she’ll have a rudimentary password. | 也就是说她会有一个初始密码 |
[10:52] | That’s the good news. | 这是好消息 |
[10:54] | The bad news is, we can’t hack it remotely, | 坏消息是 我们无法远距离入侵 |
[10:56] | so we’ll have to use good, old-fashioned | 所以我们得用老招数 |
[10:59] | human intelligence instead. | 找线人来帮忙 |
[11:01] | Sasha Barinov. | 萨莎·巴里诺夫 |
[11:03] | The same reporter who exposed the Ponzi scheme. | 也是报道庞氏骗局的那个记者 |
[11:06] | Yes. I met her at the party. | 对 我那次商宴上认识了她 |
[11:09] | She’s written a bunch about Sherman’s soirees. | 她写了一堆关于谢尔曼宴会的文章 |
[11:11] | She could help us get what we need. | 她可以帮我们获取信息 |
[11:13] | I could pay her a visit, | 我可以找她帮忙 |
[11:15] | get her to help without her even knowing, | 让她帮了我们都不知道 |
[11:17] | and get to the bottom of who leaked the Gregory story. | 还能弄清楚到底是谁泄露了格雷戈里骗局的事 |
[11:24] | Maxine’s in. | 玛可辛同意了 |
[11:26] | She said she’s always wanted to meet the great Rebecca Sherman. | 她说她一直想见一下鼎鼎大名的丽贝卡·谢尔曼 |
[11:29] | Tried to get her to speak at a company event for years. | 多年来一直想邀请她在公司活动上演讲 |
[11:31] | The meeting starts at 4:00, which means we have to leave now. | 会议在四点开始 也就是说我们现在要出发了 |
[11:33] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[11:35] | Not him. | 不包括他 |
[11:37] | What? | 什么 |
[11:38] | Okay, so, what do you propose that I do? | 好吧 那我要做什么 |
[11:40] | Stay back here in the bunker | 当你们所有人都离开 |
[11:41] | while you all go off and play “Say Yes to the Dress”? | 去玩《最美新娘》游戏时 我留在这里吗 |
[11:44] | No. I’ve done the research. | 才不 我做过研究 |
[11:45] | I can get us out of that house in six different ways. | 我有六种方法让大家安全离开那栋房子 |
[11:48] | Tell Nimah or Ryan. | 告诉妮尔麦或者瑞恩吧 |
[11:50] | Clay, what do you need me to do, kiss the ring? | 克莱 你留我在这里干嘛 “亲吻戒指么” |
[11:53] | – Stop it. – You’re new here. | -别说了 -你是新来的 |
[11:54] | You can wait your turn. | 有的是机会 |
[11:55] | Now, why don’t you guys go ahead? I’ll take care of this. | 你们出发吧 我来处理这事 |
[11:57] | “This”? Really, Owen? | “这事” 真的吗 欧文 |
[11:59] | Is that what I am now… “This”? | 我现在成了”这事”了 |
[12:00] | Okay, I don’t know what you are, drunk maybe? | 我不知道你什么情况 酒鬼上身吗 |
[12:03] | No. Stupid. Stupid to ever think | 不 是傻子 傻傻地以为 |
[12:04] | that anyone would want me here but you. | 除你以外 还有人需要我 |
[12:05] | Do you know what, guys? | 这么说吧 大伙儿 |
[12:06] | I don’t work in teams. I never have. | 我不爱团队合作 也从没做过 |
[12:07] | And to be honest, I don’t think many of you like it, either. | 老实说 你们也不见得喜欢 |
[12:09] | But I will tell you something. | 但我告诉你们 |
[12:11] | If you leave without me, | 如果你们不带我一起去 |
[12:12] | I will not be here when you come back. | 你们回来时 就看不到我了 |
[12:15] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[12:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:28] | The wedding is not a problem. | 婚礼不是问题 |
[12:29] | I must admit, I was a little surprised | 老实说 我有点惊讶 |
[12:31] | not to be asked to serve on the board of your Ranker. | 你没叫我加入”士兵”的董事会 |
[12:35] | It’s called The Roster. | 是叫”花名册” |
[12:36] | I’m sorry. That’s probably why I wasn’t asked. | 抱歉 大概这就是我没被邀请的原因 |
[12:40] | The Roster, it’s very tech-centered, | “花名册”以科技为核心 |
[12:42] | and, well, you’re famous for… | 而您出了名… |
[12:45] | Hating the Internet. I do. | 讨厌互联网 没错 |
[12:47] | I like people. | 我喜欢人 |
[12:49] | I like seeing the way a room changes | 我喜欢看到有新人加入时 |
[12:52] | when someone new walks in. | 整个房间的气氛都变了 |
[12:55] | I like seeing people connect | 我喜欢看到人们意外发现 |
[12:56] | who never knew they had so much in common. | 彼此的共同之处 找到共鸣 |
[12:58] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[13:00] | That…that’s what drives me to keep The Roster going… | 就是这个原因驱使我经营”花名册” |
[13:02] | to create a community of women. | 建立一个女性社区 |
[13:04] | We just use the Internet to do it. | 只是我们利用互联网来达成 |
[13:06] | I think as long as you don’t send out | 只要你别给我发 |
[13:07] | your wedding invitations via Paperless Post, | 电子婚礼邀请函 |
[13:10] | we’ll be fine. | 我们就没事 |
[13:11] | Well, yes. | 好的 |
[13:12] | – I think that we are all agreed on that. – Yeah. | -这一点我们都同意 -对 |
[13:16] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[13:17] | I would like, to check in with my mother. | 我想询问一下我的母亲 |
[13:20] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[13:20] | See if she’s okay with all of this. | 看看她对安排有没有意见 |
[13:21] | She had the person that she wanted, | 她对这个儿媳很满意 |
[13:23] | but we like to do things our own way. | 但我们想按自己的方式举行婚礼 |
[13:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:28] | Max, why don’t you ask Rebecca | 小玛 不如你问问丽贝卡 |
[13:29] | about the last weddings that she’s done? | 上一次策划的婚礼如何 |
[13:31] | The upstairs gallery is lined | 楼上的陈列室摆满了 |
[13:32] | with personal photographs from previous events that I’ve done, | 我策划过的婚礼照片 |
[13:35] | – so let me show you, Maxine. – Okay. | -我带你去看看 玛可辛 -好的 |
[13:38] | Ms. Sherman, | 谢尔曼女士 |
[13:39] | in the interest of both your time | 为了节省您的时间 |
[13:41] | and the First Family’s safety, | 也为了保证”第一家庭”的安全 |
[13:42] | I’d like to address some logisticsbefore you start, | 我想跟你谈一下后勤事宜 |
[13:45] | if you don’t mind. | 希望您不介意 |
[13:46] | Call me Rebecca, please. And it’s not a problem. | 叫我丽贝卡就好 没问题 |
[13:49] | I’ve been through this a hundred times. | 我已经接手过很多次这种事了 |
[13:50] | You go on up. I’ll join you. | 你们先上去 我等会上来 |
[13:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[13:57] | – Our date’s tomorrow, isn’t it? – Yeah. | -我们约的是明天吧 -是的 |
[14:01] | – Well, thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[14:08] | You know my coffee order. | 你知道我爱喝什么咖啡 |
[14:10] | I pay attention. | 我有留意 |
[14:11] | – You need a favor. – You’re good. | -你想找我帮忙 -你真厉害 |
[14:14] | You ever think about government work? | 你有没有考虑过为政府工作 |
[14:16] | I have a feeling I’m about to do some for you. | 我有预感要帮你做了 |
[14:19] | So your last event with the Secret Service was two years ago? | 你上一次接触特勤局是两年前吗 |
[14:22] | How does one of America’s heroes | 一个国家英雄怎么会 |
[14:24] | wind up doing protective detail for the First Family? | 当上”第一家庭”的安保人员了呢 |
[14:27] | I decided to pursue a life that was a little less… involved. | 我决定过一种没那么… 复杂的生活 |
[14:32] | Aren’t you bored? | 你不觉得无聊吗 |
[14:34] | That wasn’t a real question. You’re bored. | 我不是真的要问你 你确实很无聊 |
[14:36] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[14:38] | I speak eight languages, three of them well, | 我会八种语言 精通其中三种 |
[14:41] | and number one is body language. | 最擅长的就是身体语言 |
[14:44] | You have to be able to tell from across the room if it’s working, | 我必须从远处就判断出客户是否满意 |
[14:47] | and you are not comfortable here. | 而你在这里很不自在 |
[14:50] | Yes. I’m not. | 没错 |
[14:54] | I have parties with people like you. | 我策划宴会时 也遇过你这类人 |
[14:55] | There’s aren’t many like you, that’s for sure. | 当然了 你这类人并不多 |
[14:57] | But when I come upon one, I never know where to put them. | 但当我遇到时 总是不知道该如何排位 |
[15:00] | No matter who I sit next to them, | 无论我安排谁坐在他们旁边 |
[15:02] | it’s never a good fit. | 都不合适 |
[15:04] | Because you’re not one thing. | 因为你不是单纯属于一类人 |
[15:06] | You’re not someone who can be placed. | 你不是那种能够任人安排的人 |
[15:08] | You’re not a part of all this. | 你没身在局中 |
[15:10] | You’re always outside it, | 你总是置身事外 |
[15:13] | above it. | 纵观全局 |
[15:16] | You passed the gallery. | 你走过了陈列室 |
[15:18] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[15:19] | I told you to stay with Rebecca. | 我让你跟丽贝卡待在一起的 |
[15:22] | Your new secret job? That’s why we’re here? | 这是你新的秘密任务吗 所以我们才来这里 |
[15:25] | Do not treat me like I’m stupid, Clayton. | 别把我当傻子 克莱顿 |
[15:27] | Just hold on for four minutes, okay? | 只要等四分钟就行了 |
[15:35] | And I don’t mean “above it” in the ego sense of the term. | 我说的”纵观全局”不是指你自视甚高 |
[15:38] | I mean you see everything. | 而是指你看穿一切 |
[15:40] | You can’t close your eyes even if you want to. | 即使你不想看穿 也会看穿 |
[15:43] | And neither can I. | 我也是 |
[15:45] | That’s how I know…that you’re keeping me here. | 所以我知道 你在拖住我 |
[15:48] | With due respect, ma’am, | 恕我直言 女士 |
[15:50] | you’re the one who’s doing the talking. | 是你一直在说个不停 |
[15:51] | Listening can be just as active as talking. | 倾听也能达到说话的效果 |
[15:54] | Ms. Sherman, I…I told you, Rebecca. | 谢尔曼女士 我跟你说了 喊我丽贝卡 |
[15:56] | We still have some final details to go over. | 还有些细节没说到 |
[16:03] | So, you’re a hacker and a liar? | 你是个黑客 还是个骗子吗 |
[16:06] | Please. Not right now. | 求你了 现在不是时候 |
[16:07] | Just stand guard outside and make sure she doesn’t come in here. | 守在外面 确保她不会来这里 |
[16:16] | 克莱 进来了 | |
[16:22] | Use the landline. | 用固线 |
[16:23] | You’re bossy when you ask for favors. | 请别人帮忙 还这么霸道 |
[16:25] | I know. | 是呗 |
[16:28] | Rebecca’s one of my favorite people I’ve profiled. | 我侧写过的人当中 最喜欢之一就是丽贝卡 |
[16:31] | She has lovely kids. | 她家孩子很可爱 |
[16:32] | And to this day, | 时至今日 |
[16:33] | she’ll tip me off when she sees something on sale | 只要看到适合我的新款 |
[16:35] | that would look great on me. | 她都会通知我 |
[16:38] | You’re really not gonna tell me what this is about? | 你真不打算告诉我是怎么一回事吗 |
[16:40] | I’m really not. | 不打算 |
[16:42] | Then you’re gonna owe me a lot more than dinner. | 那你就不只欠我一顿饭这么简单了 |
[16:51] | Ms. Sherman. | 谢尔曼女士 |
[16:53] | Rebecca, I love the house. | 丽贝卡 我喜欢这座房子 |
[16:54] | Can we have the wedding here? | 我们能在这举办婚礼吗 |
[17:01] | Excuse me. I…I have to take this. | 不好意思 我接个电话 |
[17:02] | Of course. | 没事接吧 |
[17:03] | I’ll go check on Clay. | 我去看看克莱 |
[17:06] | Ms. Barinov, I’m in the middle of something. | 巴里诺夫女士 我正有事 |
[17:10] | I’m…I’m sure. | 我知道你很忙 |
[17:11] | I just wanted to give you a heads-up | 我只是想要提醒你 |
[17:12] | that one of our journalists is running a piece on Peggy Deagle, | 我们有一个记者正在跟佩吉·迪阿格勒的新闻 |
[17:15] | and she says you’re old friends | 她说你们是旧友 |
[17:17] | and mentioned you quite a bit in the piece… | 采访稿中没少提你 |
[17:19] | Peggy has been gunning for me for 10 years. | 佩吉已经跟我树敌十年之久了 |
[17:21] | What does she have now? | 她这次又出什么幺蛾子了 |
[17:22] | Mostly things about your family. Your childhood. | 主要是你的家庭 你的童年 |
[17:25] | Could I…Could I run some of the details by you? | 我能跟你核对一些细节吗 |
[17:28] | Like, did you have a pet growing up? | 比如说 你有养宠物吗 |
[17:30] | – A dog? – She talked about Dale? | -一条狗吗 -她说了黛尔吗 |
[17:37] | 登入密码 黛尔 | |
[17:40] | I went to Miss Porter’s, not Dalton. | 我去了波特小姐那里 不是道尔顿 |
[17:42] | She’s a moron. | 她就是个白痴 |
[17:42] | Why are you running this piece? | 你们为什么采访她呢 |
[17:44] | I’m sorry. I know. | 抱歉 我知道你很无语 |
[17:46] | 登入密码 波特小姐 | |
[17:50] | – I’m leaving, Clay. – You’re staying, Max, | -我要走了 克莱 -你得留下 小玛 |
[17:52] | because you’re not the kind of girl that throws a temper tantrum. | 因为你不是那种乱发脾气的女孩 |
[17:55] | “The kind of girl”? | “那种女孩” |
[17:57] | And your mother’s name was Robin Marks? | 还有你母亲的名字叫罗宾·马克思 |
[17:59] | No. Robin Stark. | 不是 是罗宾·施塔克 |
[18:03] | Why is she…She was talking about my mother? | 她为什么要提我母亲呢 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry. I need to go. | 不好意思 我得挂了 |
[18:08] | – Maxine. – No. I’m leaving. | -玛可辛 – 不 我要走了 |
[18:16] | 登入密码 施塔克 | |
[18:19] | Clay. | 克莱 |
[18:24] | You’re still FBI. | 你还是联调局探员 |
[18:26] | And you’re onto me. | 而且你们查上我了 |
[18:27] | – How? – I…Thank God. | -怎么说 -谢天谢地 |
[18:29] | Can you help me before they kill me? | 你们能赶在我被灭口前救下我吗 |
[18:37] | Turns out Rebecca isn’t the sinister force we thought. | 原来丽贝卡不是我们以为的坏人 |
[18:40] | Over the course of her career, | 她的职业生涯中 |
[18:41] | she’s been doing what she does best… | 她一直竭尽全力 |
[18:42] | bringing people together. | 让大家聚到一起 |
[18:43] | Unfortunately, along the way, | 可惜 这个过程中 |
[18:45] | she helped facilitate connections | 她帮忙促进联系 |
[18:46] | that led to the formation of our collaborators. | 导致了”同伙”组织的成立 |
[18:49] | Why didn’t she stop once she realized what she’d done? | 她明白这一切后 怎么不收手呢 |
[18:51] | Because she has a husband and two kids. | 因为她有丈夫 有两个孩子 |
[18:53] | And that adds up as leverage for the collaborators. | 这让”团伙”有了要挟她的筹码 |
[18:56] | She was being blackmailed this whole time. | 她一直被要挟 |
[18:58] | After the G20, | G20危机事件后 |
[18:59] | she started looking for a way to get out, | 她开始想办法脱身 |
[19:01] | and that’s why she accessed the cache. | 所以她访问了”秘密数据” |
[19:03] | She was trying to hack into U.S. Passport control, | 她是想要黑入美国护照管控中心 |
[19:05] | looking for a means to disappear with her family undetected. | 想找个办法带着家人无声无息地消失 |
[19:08] | And we’re gonna help her do exactly that. | 我们就按她的方式帮她 |
[19:10] | In exchange for safe passage, | 为换取安全离境 |
[19:11] | Rebecca’s gonna provide us with the identities of the collaborators | 丽贝卡会提供给我们”同伙”的身份信息 |
[19:14] | and the information and the evidence we need | 还有一些我们把他们送上法庭 |
[19:16] | to bring them to justice. | 所需要的证据 |
[19:17] | But she only knows one for sure outside of Roarke. | 但她除了罗尔克 就还只知道一个人 |
[19:20] | Anyone ever heard of Thomas Roth? | 有人听说过托马斯·罗斯吗 |
[19:23] | Big-league attorney in New York. | 纽约市一流的律师 |
[19:24] | D.C. Politicos call him the “101st senator.” | 特区的政客们都叫他”第101个议员” |
[19:27] | Right. | 对 |
[19:27] | He uses his legal prowess to litigate | 他利用高超的法律手段 |
[19:29] | the collaborators’ enemies into ruin. | 毁掉”同伙”的敌人 |
[19:31] | He operates in the corridors of power | 他负责在官场之中 |
[19:32] | to write and shape the laws | 立法与改法 |
[19:34] | that allow them to build their long-term agenda. | 从而为他们长期的目的效力 |
[19:37] | This guy must be stopped. | 一定要阻止这个人 |
[19:40] | Rebecca lied her way into an urgent meeting. | 丽贝卡骗了他 说有急事要见一面 |
[19:43] | And like every good lie, it carried a hint of the truth. | 一般完美的谎言 都带着一点事实 |
[19:47] | She told him that she was compromised. | 她告诉他 她的身份暴露了 |
[19:49] | So he agreed to a meeting tomorrow morning in Central Park. | 所以他同意明天在中央公园见上一面 |
[19:52] | Okay, we’ll have her on comms, and she’ll get Roth talking. | 我们让她戴上通讯器 她会让罗斯开口 |
[19:54] | Once we get what we need on him, | 一旦我们得到想要的信息 |
[19:55] | we’ll get Rebecca and her family out of the country. | 我们就安排丽贝卡和她的家人出境 |
[19:57] | – Understood? – Yep. | -明白了吗 -嗯 |
[19:58] | All right. Let’s get it. | 好 行动吧 |
[20:03] | If you’re nervous, don’t be. It’s normal, okay? | 如果你紧张 不用紧张 这很正常 |
[20:07] | You’re not alone. | 你不是孤军奋斗 |
[20:08] | I thought I would be scared, | 我以为我会害怕 |
[20:10] | but now that I’m here, I feel ready. | 但我来到这里后 我感觉准备好了 |
[20:13] | The shadow these people have cast over my life this past year, | 这些人过去一年中给我生活蒙上的阴影 |
[20:16] | you have no idea what it’s done to me, | 你不知道这对我有伤害多大 |
[20:18] | my marriage, my relationship with my children. | 我的婚姻 跟孩子的关系 |
[20:21] | I’m afraid to see them, afraid to even call them | 我不敢见他们 甚至不敢打电话 |
[20:23] | for fear of putting them in jeopardy. | 害怕将他们置于险境 |
[20:25] | But when this is done, | 但等这事结束后 |
[20:27] | after you’ve helped Stewart and me find safe passage, | 你帮我和斯图尔特安排好安全离境之后 |
[20:30] | even if it means spending the rest of our days in Greenland, | 即使这意味着我们余生要在格陵兰岛上度过 |
[20:33] | I’ll be able to breathe again. | 我就再也不用提心吊胆了 |
[20:35] | But you’ll have to give it all up. | 但你得放弃一切 |
[20:37] | I mean, the career you’ve worked so hard for. | 你努力建立的事业 |
[20:40] | My career will outlive me at this point. | 这个时候 我建立的事业会”活得”比我久 |
[20:43] | That’s the thing about women like us, Alex — | 我们这样的女人就是这样 艾丽克丝 |
[20:46] | our achievements will always be bigger than we are. | 我们的成就永远会比我们本身更加重要 |
[20:51] | Well, those achievements don’t really leave | 为了这些成就与功绩 |
[20:53] | too much room for anything else. | 牺牲了生活中很多东西 |
[20:55] | Or, at least that’s how I like to explain my love life. | 至少我会这么形容我的感情生活 |
[20:57] | A woman bright, brave, and selfless enough | 一个足够机智勇敢又无私的女人 |
[21:01] | to save our country from crisis not only once, but twice? | 能两次拯救国家于危机 |
[21:05] | That woman doesn’t belong to any man or agency or bureau. | 这个女人不会属于任何一个男人或中情局 或联调局 |
[21:10] | She belongs to history. | 她的归属是名垂青史 |
[21:12] | What if my place in history | 如果名垂青史 |
[21:15] | costs me everyone that I love along the way? | 让我失去了所有爱的人呢 |
[21:18] | You have to choose. | 你得选择 |
[21:22] | Do you need them more than the world needs you? | 你更需要他们 还是世界更需要你 |
[21:26] | We’re up. You know what to say? | 时间到了 你知道怎么说吗 |
[21:29] | I always know what to say. | 我向来深谙说话之道 |
[21:32] | Wyatt in position. | 怀特就位 |
[21:36] | Any word from the reporter on who talked? | 查到是谁跟那个记者透露风声了吗 |
[21:39] | No. She’s protecting her sources. | 没有 她不肯说出自己的线人 |
[21:40] | According to my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[21:41] | Russian women stand their ground with the best of them. | 俄国女人总是以个人利益为先 |
[21:44] | Why did this one help you with our mission? | 这个女人为什么会在任务中帮我们 |
[21:46] | Well, I can be very persuasive when I need to be. | 我巧舌如簧呗 |
[21:49] | Or she owed you a favor. | 或是她欠你一个人情 |
[21:50] | Did you leak information to her? | 你向她泄露信息了吗 |
[21:57] | Amin is in position. Booth is moving. | 阿敏就位 布斯正在就位 |
[22:05] | All in position. | 都就位了 |
[22:06] | We’re ready, Clay. | 我们准备就绪了 克莱 |
[22:07] | Rebecca, you’re a go. | 丽贝卡 可以开始了 |
[22:12] | Harry. You’re here. | 哈里 你来了 |
[22:15] | What, you thought I’d left? | 怎么 你觉得我会离开吗 |
[22:16] | – You did leave. – No, no, no. | -你确实离开了 -不不 |
[22:17] | I-I just ran some errands, | 我就是去办了点事 |
[22:19] | I got my… got my ducks in order, | 解决了一些私人问题 |
[22:20] | whatever that means. | 差不多是这样 |
[22:21] | So I could be fully present without resentment or ego. | 我可以不带着憎恨和高傲参与行动 |
[22:25] | – How’d you find us? -. See? That’s — | -你怎么找到我们的 -瞧 这就是… |
[22:27] | That’s why you want me on your team | 所以你才需要加入这个特遣队啊 |
[22:28] | because I am very good at what I do. | 因为我是个很厉害的特工 |
[22:30] | Plus I — I put a-a tracer on the van. | 另外 我在车上安装了追踪器 |
[22:34] | I-I figured if I just showed up, you’d have to put me into play. | 我觉得如果我来了 你就必须得安排我上场了 |
[22:37] | I have nothing in my life, | 我的生活一无所有 |
[22:39] | so it’s either this or private security. | 我只能要么加入你们 要么去当保安 |
[22:42] | And you know what? I like what I do. | 而我喜欢做特工 |
[22:43] | And you’re still giving me a chance to do that. | 你还给我机会让我继续当特工 |
[22:45] | So, if you’ll take me back, | 所如果你肯再接收我 |
[22:47] | even with the occasional outburst… | 即使偶尔发火也没问题 |
[22:53] | We could use you to cover east of the fountain. | 你可以去喷泉东面盯梢 |
[22:56] | Yeah? Cool. Comms? | 是吗 好 通讯器 |
[23:02] | Magic. | 神奇啊 |
[23:09] | I have eyes on Roth. He’s approaching Sherman. | 我看到罗斯了 他朝谢尔曼走过去了 |
[23:16] | Doyle in. | 道尔就位 |
[23:25] | I run the loop through this park a half dozen times a month | 我在这个公园里跑步跑了一个月了 |
[23:27] | and never take notice of it. | 从没停下欣赏下喷泉 |
[23:28] | Stunning, really, if you take the time. | 如果停下看看 其实很壮观 |
[23:31] | Has someone been looking into us? | 有人开始调查我们了吗 |
[23:34] | You’re nervous, Rebecca. You’re never nervous. | 你看起来很紧张 丽贝卡 你从没紧张过 |
[23:37] | Given the circumstances, you should be, too. | 鉴于现在的情况 你也该紧张 |
[23:39] | Our involvement has been…acknowledged. | 有人查到我们参与一些事了 |
[23:42] | Why don’t you start by telling me who | 不如你先说说是谁 |
[23:44] | and how you can be so sure? | 以及你为何这么肯定吧 |
[23:46] | I was approached. | 有人找上我了 |
[23:47] | By who? | 谁 |
[23:48] | Look, I can save us. | 我能救我们俩 |
[23:50] | We can give them the names of the others and save ourselves. | 我们可以将其他人供出来 选择自保 |
[23:57] | Where’s our signal? | 我们的信号呢 |
[23:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:01] | Come on. | 别这样啊 |
[24:02] | We lost communication. | 通讯中断了 |
[24:02] | All we have is visual now. | 现在只能看着了 |
[24:04] | Rebecca, you’re putting me in a difficult position. | 丽贝卡 你这是为难我啊 |
[24:07] | I mean, this meeting, | 这次会面 |
[24:08] | the fact that someone approached you, | 有人找上你 |
[24:09] | what would you do if you were in my shoes? | 如果你是我 你会怎么做 |
[24:11] | I would listen. | 我会好好听一下 |
[24:14] | I think someone got shot! | 好像有人中枪了 |
[24:32] | We can’t stay here! Come up the stairs! | 不能待在这里 上楼去 |
[24:34] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快 赶紧走 |
[24:35] | Get these comms back online now. | 赶紧恢复通讯 |
[24:40] | Got it. | 好了 |
[24:41] | Someone tell me what the hell is going on. | 跟我汇报一下情况 |
[24:42] | Thomas and Rebecca are both down. Two shots. | 托马斯和丽贝卡中枪了 枪手开了两枪 |
[24:44] | I thought I heard them come from behind me. | 我感觉是子弹是从我身后发射出来的 |
[24:46] | Negative — It came from the joggers’ path in the woods, | 不是 是从林子里晨运跑道那边发射出来的 |
[24:48] | to the east. | 在东面 |
[24:50] | The sniper could be heading west for a quick escape route. | 狙击手可能会向西逃跑 |
[24:52] | That’s where I would exit. | 如果是我 我就会从那里撤退 |
[24:53] | No way of knowing who’s right till we find the shooter. | 找到枪手之前 无法确定谁说得正确 |
[24:55] | Split up. | 分头行动 |
[24:57] | Clay, she’s still alive. | 克莱 她还活着 |
[25:00] | I’m going in to recover. | 我去救她 |
[25:03] | No. EMTs and paramedics are on their way. | 不行 急救人员很快就来了 |
[25:04] | Police are even closer. | 警方距离更近 |
[25:06] | What? | 什么 |
[25:12] | No. | 不行 |
[25:13] | We can get to her. | 我们可以过去救她 |
[25:14] | If she has any chance of surviving — | 如果她还有一线活着的可能… |
[25:15] | We can’t risk further exposure, especially you. | 我们不能再暴露了 特别是你 |
[25:19] | Alex Parrish spotted at a scene like this? | 艾丽克丝·帕里什出现在枪杀现场 |
[25:22] | Alex, we made a mistake. | 艾丽克丝 我们失误了 |
[25:23] | We cannot afford to make another one right now. | 从现在起不容再有失了 |
[25:26] | Owen, that goes for you, too. Maintain position. | 欧文 你也是 待在原地 |
[25:29] | Alex, he’s right. | 艾丽克丝 他说得对 |
[25:30] | Owen, we need her comm. The cops can’t find it. | 欧文 我们需要她的通讯器 不能让警方找到 |
[25:37] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[25:40] | Rebecca, can you hear me? | 丽贝卡 你能听见我说话吗 |
[25:42] | Alex, I’m hurt. | 艾丽克丝 我受伤了 |
[25:45] | I know, and you’re gonna be okay. | 我知道 你不会有事的 |
[25:47] | The ambulance is on its way. You’re not alone. | 救护车马上就到了 你不是孤单一人 |
[25:49] | Just hold on. Listen to my voice. | 坚持住 集中听我讲话 |
[25:52] | Focus on breathing. | 把注意力放在呼吸上 |
[25:55] | I’m trying. I’m trying. | 我正试着呼吸 |
[25:57] | You’re gonna make it through this, Rebecca. | 你一定能挺过去 丽贝卡 |
[25:58] | I know it. Just hold on. | 我坚信 坚持住 |
[26:01] | W-Why isn’t anyone… helping me? | 为什么没人来救我 |
[26:04] | We have to move, Alex. | 我们得撤了 艾丽克丝 |
[26:06] | Not yet. | 还不能走 |
[26:07] | They can’t find us here. | 不能让警方发现我们在这里 |
[26:09] | Rebecca, just listen to me. | 丽贝卡 好好听我说 |
[26:10] | Help is almost here. Just hold on. | 马上就有人来救你了 坚持住 |
[26:15] | Tell my family… | 告诉我的家人 |
[26:18] | I love them. | 我爱他们 |
[26:25] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[26:28] | Rebecca, can you hear me? | 丽贝卡 你还能听见吗 |
[26:30] | Talk to me! | 说话啊 |
[26:42] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:47] | NYPD. Let’s move! | 纽约警方 行动 |
[26:48] | NYPD is here. | 纽约警方到了 |
[26:53] | No sign of the gunman. Anyone? | 没看到枪手 有人找到了吗 |
[27:01] | There’s nothing here, either. | 这里也没有 |
[27:02] | I need everyone back here now. | 所有人立刻归队 |
[27:26] | I don’t — I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道发生什么事了 |
[27:32] | Can you tell me what’s happening? | 你能告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[27:45] | Where’s Harry? | 哈里呢 |
[27:57] | Harry, we need to go. Are you — | 哈里 我们得撤了 你… |
[28:01] | He’s offline. | 他的通讯中断了 |
[28:01] | We needed to leave five minutes ago. | 我们早该离开这里了 |
[28:03] | He’ll have to meet us back at The Farm. | 他得到”农场”再跟我们汇合了 |
[28:04] | No, wait. What if he’s in danger? | 不行 等下 万一他遇到危险了 |
[28:06] | Harry’s a trained assassin. He is the danger. | 哈里是个训练有素的杀手 他本身就够危险了 |
[28:27] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[28:30] | There’s no contingency for collaborators getting assassinated. | 我们没有”同伙”被杀的备用方案 |
[28:32] | That’s a new one on me. | 我还是头一次碰到 |
[28:34] | Whoever did this, they — they knew we were there. | 不管凶手是谁 他们知道我们在场 |
[28:37] | Maybe the same person that talked to the reporter | 也许跟那个记者透露信息的人 |
[28:38] | talked to the collaborators, | 也跟”同伙”联系了 |
[28:40] | tipped them off as to what we were doing. | 跟他们通风报信了 |
[28:42] | I don’t think that’s true. | 应该不是这样 |
[28:43] | Neither do I. | 我也不觉得 |
[28:44] | Will they pull the plug on this operation? | 他们会叫停这个任务吗 |
[28:47] | They wouldn’t do that. | 他不会那么做 |
[28:48] | We just need a new angle, a new plan. | 我就是需要一个新的视角 新的计划 |
[28:51] | What we need is to admit we screwed up. | 我们需要做的是 承认我们搞砸了 |
[28:53] | We didn’t. It could have nothing to do with us. | 我们没有 这可能跟我们没有关系 |
[28:56] | Someone else may have been watching Rebecca Sherman | 可能有别人一直监视丽贝卡·谢尔曼 |
[28:58] | or… or Thomas Roth. | 或是托马斯·罗斯 |
[28:59] | If the collaborators are behind it, | 如果是”同伙”是后主谋 |
[29:00] | killing their own so they wouldn’t talk, | 这么做是为了杀人灭口 |
[29:02] | it’s unlikely we will hear anything from them again. | 我们很可能再也不会查到他们的消息了 |
[29:05] | And if they weren’t behind it, | 如果他们不是幕后黑手 |
[29:07] | then we’re up against something we know nothing about. | 我们就是遇到了对其一无所知的新敌人 |
[29:08] | Either way, I have to tell Keyes and my mother. | 不管怎样 我都得上报给基斯和我母亲 |
[29:11] | Two people are dead. The cops might be onto us. | 两个人死了 警方可能会盯上我们 |
[29:14] | My own fiance won’t talk to me. | 我未婚妻不肯理我了 |
[29:17] | We were so close. | 我们之前差点就追查到了 |
[29:19] | Now we’re nowhere. | 而现在却一无所获 |
[29:31] | Call her first before you do anything else. | 你做其它事情之前 先打给她 |
[29:34] | She won’t speak to me. | 她不肯跟我说话 |
[29:35] | Well, I can tell you what she’s thinking. | 我可以告诉她怎么想的 |
[29:36] | You tricked and betrayed her. | 你用计骗了她 |
[29:38] | Everything you said was half a truth, | 你说的所有话 有一半是真的 |
[29:39] | which makes it half a lie. | 就有一半是假的 |
[29:41] | Are you trying to help me or…? | 你这是相帮我吗 |
[29:42] | Look, this is what happens. | 事情现在就这样了 |
[29:43] | People don’t understand at first, | 一般人一开始不理解 |
[29:45] | but she knows you. | 但她了解你的为人 |
[29:46] | She knows if you’re doing something, | 她了解你这么做 |
[29:48] | it is for a good reason. | 肯定有你的理由 |
[29:49] | She’ll find a way to survive it. | 她会想通 隐忍过去的 |
[29:51] | I don’t want her to survive it. | 我不想让她隐忍 |
[29:52] | What I mean is you will find a language, | 我的意思是 你会想到办法 |
[29:54] | a way to talk about it without really talking about it, | 找到一个不用透露具体内容的沟通方式 |
[29:57] | until it becomes just another contour of your relationship. | 直到这成为你们之间习以为常的事 |
[29:59] | No. You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[30:01] | She knows that I lie now. | 她现在知道我说谎了 |
[30:02] | Maybe she will forgive me, but even if she does, | 她也许会原谅我 但即使原谅了 |
[30:04] | like you just said, | 像你说的 |
[30:05] | she’ll say she forgives me, | 她会说她原谅我了 |
[30:07] | but she will never really trust me again. | 但她不会再完全信任我了 |
[30:11] | I have destroyed the one good thing in my life for this. | 我为了这个任务 毁掉了我生命中最美好的事物 |
[30:15] | For nothing. | 结果却徒劳无功 |
[30:24] | The NYPD called Rebecca’s husband. | 纽约警方联系了丽贝卡的丈夫 |
[30:28] | They told him it was an active shooter in Central Park. | 警方说这是中央公园的一名狙击手所为 |
[30:35] | I really thought it would take them longer to frame someone. | 我还以为他们不会那么快去让人背黑锅 |
[30:39] | You know how easy that is. | 你知道背黑锅有多容易 |
[30:43] | Who gets a call when I die? | 我要是死了 警方会联系谁 |
[30:46] | We don’t have many connections, | 我们没有什么亲人朋友 |
[30:48] | people in our lives to grieve over us, | 生活中也没几个会悼念我们的人 |
[30:51] | and we made that choice. | 这条路是我们自己选的 |
[30:54] | Doesn’t feel like a choice. | 感觉不像是选择 |
[30:56] | Well, it’s because you’ve made it time and again. | 因为你做过太多次这样的选择了 |
[30:57] | It’s who you are. | 这就是你的为人了 |
[30:58] | You’re the woman who shot your father to save your mother. | 你是为了救你母亲 开枪杀了你父亲的人 |
[31:01] | You’re the woman who chased a terrorist to stop a nuclear bomb. | 你是追踪恐怖分子 阻止了核爆的人 |
[31:04] | You’re the woman who raced into a crisis | 你是冲进危机之中 |
[31:07] | instead of away from it. | 而非逃离的人 |
[31:08] | You’re not the person to hide from anything, | 你不是逃避事情的人 |
[31:09] | and you never will be. | 你以后也不会 |
[31:12] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[31:16] | Are you hiding? | 你在逃避吗 |
[31:25] | Looks like you have a choice to make. | 看来你要做个选择了 |
[31:28] | What she is — | 她这人… |
[31:29] | What she is is your daughter, Owen, | 她是你女儿 欧文 |
[31:32] | and that’s never gonna change. | 这点永远都改变不了 |
[31:35] | You’re still connected. | 你们还是血缘关系 |
[31:36] | What you do with that is up to you. | 怎么处理 取决于你 |
[31:40] | We are where we are now because of her. | 我们今天的境遇 都是拜她所赐 |
[31:42] | So tell her that. | 那就跟她说啊 |
[31:44] | Tell her how disappointed you are in her. | 跟她说 你对她有多失望 |
[31:47] | Tell her how you wish things were different. | 告诉她 要是她没这样就好了 |
[31:49] | But you can’t cut her out of your life | 但你不能断了你们的父女关系 |
[31:50] | because she’s not the person that you want her to be. | 就因为她没有成为你想让她成为的人 |
[31:59] | You told that reporter about Sean Gregory. | 是你跟那个记者透露了肖恩·格雷戈里的事 |
[32:02] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:04] | Because she put together who I was, | 因为她猜出了我的身份 |
[32:05] | followed me to Brookwell. | 跟着我到了布鲁克威尔 |
[32:09] | So you gave her an exclusive. | 所以你给了她一条独家 |
[32:12] | And, in exchange, she helped you with Rebecca Sherman. | 作为交换条件 她帮你拖住了丽贝卡·谢尔曼 |
[32:16] | Well, she is beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[32:18] | She’s all right. | 还行吧 |
[32:19] | No, don’t tell me that you compromised yourself | 别跟我说你为了一个长相还行的女子 |
[32:21] | for someone who’s just “all right.” | 暴露了自己的身份 |
[32:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:25] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[32:26] | But that’s not why I did it. I did it to save everyone else. | 但我不是因为这个才这么做 我是为了救大家 |
[32:29] | Well, you exposed yourself, | 你暴露了自己的身份 |
[32:31] | and now, you should leave the team. | 你现在该离开特遣队 |
[32:32] | Yeah, I should. | 没错 我是该走 |
[32:34] | Yet I don’t want you to. | 而我还不想让你离开 |
[32:36] | You don’t? | 你不想吗 |
[32:37] | No. Because I’m gonna miss you. | 是 因为我会想你 |
[32:40] | You’re my friend, | 你是我的好朋友 |
[32:41] | yet you make the worst decisions when it comes to women. | 但你一遇上女人的事 就迷了心窍了 |
[32:45] | I could blame you for this, | 我可以责怪你 |
[32:48] | but I make bad decisions, as well, so… | 但我也有迷了心窍的时候 所以… |
[32:50] | So what should I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[32:52] | Find something on her, this woman. | 找到这个女人的把柄 |
[32:55] | Compromise her, and you are no longer compromised. | 抓到她的把柄 这样你就没有把柄在人家手里了 |
[32:58] | Nothing is easy, is it? | 生活真艰辛 是吧 |
[33:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:02] | Sometimes I think it’s easier. | 有时候我觉得这样更容易 |
[33:05] | We can’t have real connections, | 我们不能投入真感情 |
[33:07] | so we’re free of the mess that comes with them. | 这就没有随之而来的纠葛了 |
[33:11] | What do I know? | 但我有何资格说呢 |
[33:12] | The only real connection I have is with my sister. | 我唯一的亲密关系就是我妹妹 |
[33:15] | Well, the only real connection I have is with Alex. | 我唯一的亲密关系就是艾丽克丝了 |
[33:19] | And neither of them wants us. | 而他们都不想要我们 |
[33:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:23] | Don’t be. You’re… You’re right. | 别道歉 你说得对 |
[33:31] | Come on. | 走 |
[33:32] | If we’re not going to be able to have real connections, | 如果我们不能拥有真正的关系亲密 |
[33:35] | we might as well have fun while not trying to. | 不如我们就潇洒地去玩乐吧 |
[33:39] | Go. Get compromised. | 走吧 让她有把柄吧 |
[33:42] | I am going to drink | 我要喝一杯 |
[33:43] | until I forget we had that conversation, | 喝到我忘记我们谈过这番话 |
[33:45] | and you are going to get yourself out of this mess | 而你要让你自己摆脱这个麻烦 |
[33:48] | so we can stop making mistakes. | 好让我们别再犯错了 |
[33:56] | Call your sister. | 打给你妹妹 |
[33:57] | One day, she’ll answer. | 总有一天 她会接的 |
[34:46] | The dead father-in-law and brother-in-law’s ex in my house. | 我死去岳父和小叔子的同一前任来了 |
[34:49] | That’s about where I thought this day would end. | 这一天还不够闹心似的 |
[34:54] | Clay’s not home. | 克莱不在家 |
[34:56] | Unless you’ve come to tell me that he’s left me for you, too. | 除非你是来告诉我 他也为了你离开我了 |
[34:58] | No. I-I’m here to see you, actually. | 不 我其实是来见你的 |
[35:01] | He sent an emissary? | 他派了个使者过来吗 |
[35:02] | He doesn’t know I’m here. | 他不知道我过来了 |
[35:05] | I thought I was the only one that didn’t know things. | 我还以为就我有不知道的事呢 |
[35:07] | Your fiance is a great person. | 你未婚夫是个很棒的人 |
[35:10] | I used to think so. | 我以前也这么觉得 |
[35:11] | No. He is. | 他确实是 |
[35:13] | His father and brother, not so sure. | 他父亲和他弟弟 不怎么样 |
[35:15] | His mother? Well, the verdict is still out. | 他母亲 尚无定论 |
[35:17] | But Clay? I mean, he’s the one. | 但克莱 他就是最好的那一个 |
[35:20] | He’s the one that they got right. | 他是家中最棒的那个孩子 |
[35:22] | Okay, so you’ve come all this way to tell me to trust him | 你大老远跑来就是让我相信他 |
[35:25] | and accept him and this double life. | 接受他的双重生活 |
[35:29] | I know what it’s like when the people you care about lie to you. | 我知道被自己最在乎的人骗是什么滋味 |
[35:32] | I found out a couple years ago | 我几年前发现 |
[35:33] | that my parents had been lying to me, | 我的父母一直在骗我 |
[35:36] | exploiting my love for them, | 利用我对他们的爱 |
[35:38] | using my loneliness as a weapon. | 利用我的孤苦无依来欺诈我 |
[35:40] | That was a real betrayal. | 这才是真正的背叛 |
[35:43] | That’s not what Clay’s doing. | 而克莱不是这样 |
[35:45] | It’s not who he is. | 他不是这样的人 |
[35:47] | Well, I fell in love with an honest man. | 我爱上了一个为人坦诚的男人 |
[35:49] | Yeah, he is still that man. | 他还是那个男人 |
[35:51] | The guilt of him not being able to | 不能将他的工作透露给你 |
[35:53] | tell you what he’s doing is killing him. | 这份内疚感让他痛不欲生 |
[35:56] | All of us working together, | 我们一起共事的人 |
[35:58] | we are single without exception, | 一律全部都是单身 |
[36:00] | and there is a reason for that. | 这是有原因的 |
[36:02] | It’s easier to have no connections | 没有朋友爱人更容易一些 |
[36:04] | than to explain away secrets to the people that you love. | 不用去跟你所爱之人解释那些秘密 |
[36:07] | But Clay is different. | 但克莱不同 |
[36:08] | He doesn’t want to live like that. | 他不想要过孑然一身的生活 |
[36:11] | Don’t let him. | 别让他孤身一人 |
[36:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:16] | Keep doing exactly what you’re doing. | 就继续按你现在的方式行事 |
[36:18] | Push back when we pull him away. Threaten to walk. | 我们影响他时 你态度强硬 威胁要分手 |
[36:21] | Keep him in his guilt. | 让他继续内疚 |
[36:22] | That is the only way to make sure | 只有这样 |
[36:24] | he’ll come back from this job as the man you know. | 他才不会被这份工作改变 |
[36:28] | Don’t let him change into one of us… | 别让他变成我们这样子 |
[36:31] | because that’s not something he’ll come back from. | 因为一旦变成那样 就再也变不回来了 |
[36:37] | You are making that up. | 你是编出来的吧 |
[36:38] | Hand to God. Right there in the Oval Office. | 骗你是小狗 就在总统办公室 |
[36:41] | Was this while you were on the president’s briefing team? | 这是你在总统简报小组时候的事吗 |
[36:44] | Do you know everything about me? | 你把我查了个清清楚楚吗 |
[36:45] | Because it could make for a very boring date | 因为如果我讲什么事 你都清楚 |
[36:47] | if I can’t even tell a story. | 那这约会得无聊死啊 |
[36:48] | I did my research. | 我查了一下 |
[36:49] | That doesn’t mean I know everything. | 不代表我了解一切 |
[36:50] | Well, I don’t know anything. | 而我对你一无所知 |
[36:52] | What would you like to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[36:59] | Why’d you leave Russia? | 你为什么离开俄国 |
[37:02] | This isn’t first-date material. | 第一次约会谈这事不合适 |
[37:04] | It’s not our first date. | 这不是我们第一次约会了 |
[37:05] | We were supposed to go to the worst restaurant in town, | 我们本来该去城里最差的餐厅吃饭 |
[37:07] | remember? | 记得吧 |
[37:08] | Yeah, I think this qualifies. | 这里就符合条件了 |
[37:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:16] | I was a kid when communism fell. | 俄国共产主义倒台时 我还小 |
[37:20] | And we’re supposed to live in a new era, | 我们本该走进新时代 |
[37:24] | a time when government was for the people by the people. | 政府本该进入民治 民有 民享的时期 |
[37:28] | That sounds familiar. | 听起来真熟悉 |
[37:29] | The government wants to control the people of Russia. | 俄国政府想要控制俄国的人民 |
[37:32] | They call it democracy, but it isn’t real. | 政府称之为”民主” 但不是真的民主 |
[37:36] | Money is real. | 金钱至上才是真的 |
[37:38] | Power is real. | 权力至上才是真的 |
[37:40] | Oppression is real. | 压迫人民才是真的 |
[37:45] | And the only way to fight those is with the truth. | 而只有真相才能与之对抗 |
[37:48] | I couldn’t tell the truth, so…I left. | 而我无法为民喉舌 所以我离开了 |
[37:55] | Do you miss it? | 你想念俄国吗 |
[37:59] | When you leave your… your home, | 你离开家园时 |
[38:02] | you can never be sure if what you miss is what it was | 你无法确定你怀念的事物真是那样 |
[38:05] | or what you wanted it to be. | 或你希望的那个样子 |
[38:07] | My memory is forever changed being outside of it. | 我离开那个国家后 我的记忆就彻底改变了 |
[38:11] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我完全理解你的意思 |
[38:18] | You’re still here. | 你们还没走呢 |
[38:20] | Yeah, we were just going over all the guest lists | 我们在查阅丽贝卡的活动策划案中 |
[38:23] | Rebecca gave us from her events. | 所有嘉宾的名单 |
[38:25] | Trying to see if we can figure out the connection, | 我们想看看能不能找到之间的联系 |
[38:27] | but I can’t find anything. | 但我一无所获 |
[38:28] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[38:30] | Listen. I’m sorry about yesterday. | 听着 我很抱歉昨天的事 |
[38:34] | I was wrong about Samar. | 我说错萨玛的事了 |
[38:35] | No, you were right. Some things are unforgivable. | 你没说错 有些事是不可原谅的 |
[38:38] | No. | 不 |
[38:40] | This life that we live, | 我们过的这种生活 |
[38:42] | this work that we do, | 我们从事的职业 |
[38:44] | it’s all so lonely. | 都太孤独了 |
[38:47] | She may not be your real sister, | 她虽然不是你的亲姐姐 |
[38:49] | but if she feels like family, you can’t ignore that. | 但如果她像家人 你就不该忽略 |
[38:53] | Call her. | 联系她吧 |
[38:56] | And what about you, Nimah? What’s going on? | 你呢 妮尔麦 怎么了啊 |
[38:58] | She doesn’t answer my calls. | 她不回我电话 |
[39:01] | Well, the Nimah that we know | 我们认识的妮尔麦 |
[39:03] | wouldn’t wait for the phone to ring. | 可不是被动等人联系的人 |
[39:04] | She is right. | 她说得没错 |
[39:06] | When is she not right? | 她什么时候错过了 |
[39:09] | You gonna be okay here by yourself? | 你自己一人留在这里可以吗 |
[39:11] | Yeah. I got stuff to do. I’ll — I’ll be fine. | 嗯 我还有事要做 我可以 |
[39:14] | – All right. Well, good night. – Okay. | -好吧 再见 -好 |
[39:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:19] | Good night. | 再见 |
[39:45] | Finally, after days at a time away, my fiance is back. | 离开几天之后 我未婚夫终于回来了 |
[39:53] | I hate lying to you. | 我讨厌骗你 |
[40:01] | That’s why I’m marrying you. | 所以我才嫁你啊 |
[40:25] | Dad. | 爸 |
[40:45] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[40:46] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[40:53] | I could get into so much trouble for that. | 这样会让我惹上麻烦啊 |
[40:56] | Yeah, it’s probably not a good thing to do | 是啊 新工作的第一天 |
[40:58] | your first day on a new job. | 也许这样不妥啊 |
[40:59] | No, probably not. | 嗯 不妥啊 |
[41:04] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[41:05] | It’s 1:00 a.m. I’m done. | 已经凌晨一点了 我下班了 |
[41:08] | Well, where are you headed to next? | 你接下来去哪呢 |
[41:10] | I know a terrible bar that’s still open. | 我知道有家烂酒吧还营业呢 |
[41:12] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[41:14] | Let me tell the editor on duty. | 我去跟责任编辑说一声 |
[41:41] | Harry, what happened? | 哈里 怎么回事 |
[41:42] | I’m starting to get worried about you. | 我都开始担心你了 |
[41:44] | Well, don’t. I’m fine. | 放心吧 我没事 |
[41:46] | After what happened today, Alex, I-I can’t. | 经过今天的事 艾丽克丝 我做不下去了 |
[41:49] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[41:50] | I don’t want to die for this. | 我不想为此搭上性命 |
[41:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:54] | I thought you might want to be a part of something…with me. | 我以为你会想跟我一起完成一些事 |
[41:59] | Yeah. So did I. | 我之前也这么觉得 |
[42:03] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[42:05] | Goodbye, Harry. I’ll miss you. | 再见 哈里 我会想你的 |
[42:07] | Take care of yourself, okay? | 你自己保重 |