时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My mother is gonna be impeached. | 我母亲会被弹劾 |
[00:04] | We’re all gonna be exposed. | 我们都会被曝光 |
[00:05] | This operation is over. | 这项任务结束了 |
[00:06] | We get briefing memos, too… | 我们也有资料记录 |
[00:08] | people in custody who look like the right person, | 有些罪犯表面上确实是本人 |
[00:11] | but don’t match fingerprints on file. | 但指纹却不相符 |
[00:12] | Make me hate you again. | 让我重新恨你吧 |
[00:14] | I thought that I had feelings for you. | 我以为我对你有感觉 |
[00:16] | But the person I really care about… | 但其实我真正喜欢的是… |
[00:17] | Was my brother. | 是我弟弟 |
[00:18] | There’s still a way we can win, | 还有一个办法能打赢这场仗 |
[00:19] | but it’s a big risk. | 但需要冒很大风险 |
[00:21] | It’s gone, all of it. | 没了 全没了 |
[00:22] | Someone erased everything we have. | 有人删掉了我们的所有资料 |
[00:25] | This is everything President Haas’ task force has on your team. | 哈斯总统手下特遣队搜查的一切资料都在这里了 |
[00:28] | They won’t be a problem for us. | 他们不会再碍我们事了 |
[00:32] | You’re watching a live broadcast | 您现在收看的是 |
[00:34] | of the House of Representatives’ debate… | 众议院议事直播 |
[00:35] | The House voted to impeach Johnson and Clinton. | 众议院投票弹劾乔纳森和克林顿了 |
[00:38] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会被弹劾走的 |
[00:39] | You’re 47 votes away from being served | 再有47票你就要 |
[00:42] | with articles of impeachment. | 接到弹劾状了 |
[00:43] | Special Agent Mike Lowery at the FBI | 联调局特别探员麦克·洛威 |
[00:45] | has been tasked with leading the criminal investigation | 受命负责对特遣队进行刑事调查 |
[00:48] | into the task force and who knows what else. | 天知道还有什么其他事 |
[00:50] | And as of this morning, | 而且截止今早 |
[00:52] | 72% of the American public is ready to grab their pitchforks | 72%的美国民众准备拿起干草叉 |
[00:55] | and drive you out of this house. | 赶你离开白宫 |
[00:56] | Polls only exist so that the media has something to talk about. | 民意调查的存在就是为了让媒体有报道可写 |
[01:00] | They’re not real. | 数据并不切实 |
[01:01] | You’re quoting me to me? | 你用我说过的话反驳我吗 |
[01:03] | Yes, and you were right when you said it, | 没错 你当时这么说是对的 |
[01:04] | just like I’m right now. | 正如我现在也是对的 |
[01:06] | You need to get your team out there | 你得让特遣队行动起来 |
[01:07] | and figure out what to do next. | 想明白下一步该做什么 |
[01:09] | What team? I-I mean… | 什么特遣队啊… |
[01:12] | I’ve got two members, Ryan Booth and Shelby Wyatt, | 其中两个队员 瑞恩·布斯和谢尔比·怀特 |
[01:15] | who are too radioactive to leave The Farm | 名声太响 不能离开”农场” |
[01:18] | because they’ve been named in the press | 因为新闻中指名他们 |
[01:19] | as potential lieutenants of yours. | 可能是你的下属 |
[01:21] | Raina Amin is still pretending to be her sister, | 蕾娜·阿敏还在假扮她姐 |
[01:23] | who, I remind you, is being held at an undisclosed location | 我得提醒你 她姐被关押在一处隐秘的地方 |
[01:25] | they won’t even tell you about. | 连你都不知道具体位置 |
[01:27] | And Alex Parrish and Owen Hall have disappeared. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什和欧文·霍尔不知所踪 |
[01:30] | Who knows what they’re up to? | 谁知道他们有什么计划 |
[01:31] | I f-feel like all I’ve been saying for the last day | 我感觉我昨天一直在说同一句话 |
[01:34] | is “No comment,” | “无可奉告” |
[01:35] | because for the first time in my life, | 因为我人生第一次 |
[01:38] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 不知道当前是什么情况 |
[01:39] | That’s because you’re trying too hard to save me. | 那是因为你费太多心力来拯救我 |
[01:43] | Look, it might be inevitable | 听着 “同伙”分子 |
[01:46] | that the Collaborators take the presidency, | 抢占总统地位可能无法避免 |
[01:48] | but they cannot take away our freedom or our rights. | 但他们无法抢走我们的自由或权利 |
[01:51] | I won’t let them, and you can’t, either. | 我不会容许 你也不能 |
[01:54] | Now stop protecting me | 别再只为保护我了 |
[01:55] | and start protecting this country. | 你要保护这个国家 |
[01:57] | Get your team back together | 重新集结特遣队 |
[01:58] | and figure out how to fight back. | 想办法反击吧 |
[02:02] | Yes, Madam President. | 遵命 总统阁下 |
[02:09] | Fletcher was supposed to call an hour ago. | 弗莱彻一小时前就该打电话了 |
[02:11] | Considering he’s in the middle of a presidential coup d’état, | 鉴于他正处一场总统政变之中 |
[02:13] | he’s earned the right to be a little tardy. | 他迟些联系你也无可厚非 |
[02:16] | Or he’s got what he wanted and he’s done with me. | 他也可能是已经得偿所愿 不再需要我了 |
[02:18] | Don’t worry. Here. | 别担心 过来坐 |
[02:20] | – Do you remember what I told you? – Yeah. | -还记得我怎么跟你说的吗 -记得 |
[02:23] | If they put a gun in your hand and say shoot… | 如果他们用枪指着你脑袋说开枪 |
[02:25] | I shoot. | 我就开枪 |
[02:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[02:28] | I can’t wear this when I meet them. | 我见他们时不能带通讯器 |
[02:30] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[02:32] | Or any of the other gadgets that you managed to steal | 也不能携带其他我们离开”农场”前 |
[02:34] | before we left The Farm. | 你设法摸走的小装置 |
[02:35] | How will you know where I am? | 你该怎么知道我的位置 |
[02:36] | I’ll know. I’ve done this before. | 我会知道的 我有经验 |
[02:39] | When can we tell the team? | 我们什么时候能告诉队里的人 |
[02:41] | We can’t. | 我们不能说 |
[02:42] | For this op, strength isn’t in numbers. | 这项行动 力量不在于人数 |
[02:44] | It’s just in you and me. | 只能靠你和我 |
[02:46] | The deeper I go in this, | 我卧底做得越隐蔽 |
[02:48] | I’m afraid you won’t be able to pull me out. | 我就越害怕最后你不能把我拉出来 |
[02:54] | So, when I first briefed Helen Sharp | 我最初给海伦·夏普介绍 |
[02:57] | about life undercover, | 卧底任务时 |
[02:59] | she was a wreck. | 她紧张坏了 |
[03:00] | We were at a cafe in Haidhausen, Munich, | 我们当时在慕尼黑海得豪森区一家餐厅 |
[03:03] | and I didn’t know what to say, | 我当时不知道该说什么 |
[03:04] | so I gave her a coin | 所以我给了她一枚硬币 |
[03:08] | and told her a story about how it was the lucky charm | 向她讲了那硬币是一位二战老间谍的 |
[03:10] | of an old spy in World War II. | 幸运符的故事 |
[03:12] | It was… it was basically… | 基本就是… |
[03:13] | Complete B.S. | 完全是胡说八道 |
[03:14] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[03:15] | Helen knew that the Deutschemark meant I was with her. | 海伦知道那枚德国马克意味着我与她同在 |
[03:20] | She wasn’t alone. | 她不是孤军奋战 |
[03:22] | It’s a coin, Owen. | 那不过是枚硬币 欧文 |
[03:23] | That no one, not Maxwell Fletcher | 所以连麦克斯韦·弗莱彻 |
[03:25] | or Alice Winter, would notice. | 或爱丽丝·温特都不会注意到 |
[03:27] | And it will remind you you’re not alone | 这枚硬币会提醒你 你不是孤军奋战 |
[03:29] | until the day you won’t need it anymore. | 直到你不再需要这枚硬币的那一天 |
[03:30] | Because I’ll be dead. | 因为那时我就死了 |
[03:36] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[03:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:40] | Meet us at the Greypool Headquarters in an hour. | 一小时内到”灰池”总部汇合 |
[03:43] | Of course. I’ll be there. | 好的 我马上去 |
[03:47] | Give me that quarter. | 把那那枚硬币给我 |
[03:52] | Okay, you’re three hours away from anyone who knows you. | 你开了三个小时才过来 这里不会有人认出你 |
[03:56] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[03:57] | Help you what? | 帮你做什么 |
[03:59] | I’m not a lawyer. | 我不是律师 |
[04:00] | And my sister doesn’t need one | 我姐也不需要律师 |
[04:01] | since she didn’t do anything. | 因为她没犯罪 |
[04:04] | She hasn’t even been charged. | 她甚至还没被起诉 |
[04:05] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[04:07] | Your boss does. | 你上司知道 |
[04:08] | Well, he must have a reason not to tell me. | 他不告诉我肯定有他的理由 |
[04:12] | You’re a smart man. | 你是个聪明人 |
[04:14] | Why do you believe in him so much? | 你为什么如此信任他 |
[04:16] | He does many good things for the Hispanic people of America. | 他为美国西班牙裔人做了许多好事 |
[04:19] | And he does terrible things for everyone else. | 他对其他人做了许多恶事 |
[04:22] | You agree with his Muslim registry | 你认同他的”穆斯林登记系统” |
[04:24] | and rounding up other immigrants? | 以及围捕其他移民吗 |
[04:26] | Or do you not care because you’re not in danger yourself? | 还是你并不关心 因为你自身不受其害 |
[04:30] | I have a green card. | 我有绿卡 |
[04:31] | Which can be taken away. | 这也可能被收回 |
[04:32] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[04:35] | You’re privileged. | 你有特权 |
[04:37] | You’ve probably never been in a room | 你没感受过别人不知道 |
[04:38] | where your family’s reputation didn’t precede you. | 你家世显赫是什么感觉吧 |
[04:42] | You’ve never known what it’s like | 你从没感受过别人鄙夷的目光 |
[04:43] | to have someone look at you like | 认定你说出口的下句话 |
[04:46] | whatever comes out of your mouth next better prove you belong. | 就会暴露你低贱的出身 |
[04:55] | So what can I do? | 那我能做些什么呢 |
[04:56] | I just want to know where my sister is being held | 我只想知道 我姐被关在哪里 |
[05:00] | and what the charges will be when they’re filed. | 他们将会指控她什么罪名 |
[05:03] | You have access to Roarke’s office. | 你能进入罗尔克的办公室 |
[05:05] | I don’t have access to everything. | 我哪里都进不去 |
[05:13] | But I will find out what I can. | 但我会尽我所能查一下 |
[05:16] | For you. | 为了你 |
[05:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:25] | Now will you admit that “13 Hours” | 现在你愿意承认 |
[05:26] | is a better movie than “Notting Hill”? | 《危机13小时》比《诺丁山》更好看了吗 |
[05:29] | I lived “13 Hours,” okay? | 《危机13小时》就是我的日常生活 |
[05:31] | “Notting Hill” is an escape. | 《诺丁山是》是对现实的逃避 |
[05:32] | And if you tell anybody that I said that, | 如果你敢把这话说出去 |
[05:34] | just remember I know how to disappear people. | 先别忘了 我能让人从这个世界消失 |
[05:37] | My God. If this is how we’re acting | 天啊 如果我们只在这里宅了一天 |
[05:39] | after being cooped up for a day, | 就变成这幅德行 |
[05:41] | we’re gonna go insane by Monday. | 那到周一我们就该疯了吧 |
[05:43] | Yeah. The press mob looking for a story | 是啊 那些想挖新闻料的狗仔队 |
[05:45] | will have moved on by then. | 到那时也该散了 |
[05:47] | Hopefully to better news. | 希望是去追踪更猛的新闻了 |
[05:50] | When was the last time you texted her? | 你上一次发短信给她是什么时候 |
[05:53] | Hugh was interviewing Julia for “Horse & Hound.” | 休假扮《马与猎狗》杂志的记者采访茱莉亚时 |
[05:57] | How about we talk to each other? | 我们来聊聊天怎么样 |
[06:02] | Like a conversation about our feelings? | 聊我们的感觉吗 |
[06:04] | Scary feelings. | 令人忧心的感觉 |
[06:06] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[06:10] | You go first. | 你先来 |
[06:11] | I am worried about Clay. | 我很担心克莱 |
[06:13] | Worry is not a feeling. | 担心不算感觉 |
[06:14] | It’s more of a thought. | 应该算想法 |
[06:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:21] | Why are you worried about him? | 你为什么担心他 |
[06:22] | Well, because everything he cares about is a mess right now. | 因为如今他在乎的一切都一团乱 |
[06:26] | His mother’s career is in jeopardy, | 他母亲的职位不保 |
[06:28] | the country is at risk, | 国家岌岌可危 |
[06:29] | and he thinks that I slept with Caleb. | 而且他以为我跟凯勒布上床了 |
[06:31] | Well, that last one was not quite on par with the other two. | 最后一条跟前两条没有可比性啊 |
[06:34] | To him it might be. | 对他来说可能很严重 |
[06:35] | Clay doesn’t open up to a lot of people, | 克莱不会轻易向人敞开心扉 |
[06:37] | and I just slammed the door on him when he needs me most. | 而我在他最需要我时 狠狠拒绝了他 |
[06:40] | Well, you can help him and 300 million other people | 你可以通过做出对任务有利的事 |
[06:43] | by doing what’s right for the mission. | 来帮助他和另外三亿人民 |
[06:45] | What’s right for Clay, it’s up to him. | 或者说对克莱有利的事 随他决定 |
[06:49] | You know, when I talk to Alex, | 我和艾丽克丝聊天时 |
[06:50] | she’s a lot less judgmental. | 她可不会像你这么爱评判人 |
[06:51] | Yeah, she doesn’t judge you | 她不评判你 |
[06:52] | ’cause you might turn around and tell her the truth. | 是因为怕你可能会告诉她事情的真相 |
[06:54] | Which is what, in your estimation? | 依你看真相是什么 |
[06:57] | That she probably sabotaged… | 她很可能毁掉了… |
[06:58] | Possibly. | 是有可能 |
[06:59] | Fine. Possibly sabotaged everything | 好吧 有可能毁掉了 |
[07:02] | that we’ve worked for in the bunker | 特遣队努力得来的一切成果 |
[07:03] | and then left us with nothing | 什么都没留给我们 |
[07:04] | and then ran off to work alone | 然后跑去独自行动 |
[07:05] | with probably, possibly, Owen. | 很可能 有可能跟欧文合作 |
[07:09] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[07:11] | You want to talk about feelings? | 你想聊感觉 是吗 |
[07:13] | I feel angry. | 我感觉很生气 |
[07:14] | I feel… | 我感觉… |
[07:17] | You were gonna say worried. | 你想说很担心吧 |
[07:19] | I was. | 是的 |
[07:21] | Look, my best guess, She’s safe. | 要我猜 她现在很安全 |
[07:24] | And she and Owen are up to something. | 她和欧文有所计划 |
[07:31] | Clay wants us in the bunker. | 克莱叫我们去掩体 |
[07:32] | The House voted. | 众议院有投票结果了 |
[07:34] | They’re serving the president with articles of impeachment. | 他们向总统发弹劾书了 |
[07:38] | The White House believes that the impeachment process | 白宫认为弹劾程序 |
[07:41] | will ultimately vindicate the president of all wrongdoing. | 终将证明总统的罪名属实 |
[07:45] | Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[07:47] | The next 24 hours are crucial. | 未来24小时很关键 |
[07:49] | Now that this is passed in the House, | 众议院已经表决通过 |
[07:51] | the Senate will start the impeachment trial tomorrow. | 参议院明天将开始弹劾审判 |
[07:54] | That could take weeks or months. | 审判可能需要数周或数月时间 |
[07:56] | And the longer it takes, | 那个过程越久 |
[07:57] | the more the momentum will shiftinto Roarke’s favor. | 形势就对罗尔克越有利 |
[07:59] | Right now we still have a chance to do something | 现在我们还有机会想办法 |
[08:01] | to make sure the Collaborators don’t win. | 阻止”同伙”的阴谋得逞 |
[08:03] | Do you have any ideas? | 你有什么好主意吗 |
[08:05] | To be honest, no. | 老实说 没有 |
[08:07] | But I figure if I get the smartest people I know in a room, | 但我想着 如果我把最聪明的人聚集起来 |
[08:10] | maybe we’d come up with something. | 也许能齐心协力想出办法 |
[08:11] | Still no Alex or Owen. | 还是没找到艾丽克丝和欧文 |
[08:13] | I have you three. | 我有你们三个 |
[08:14] | I think that’s enough. | 那就够了 |
[08:15] | Clay. | 克莱 |
[08:17] | So I’m asking one thing, Madam President. | 我只有一个要求 总统阁下 |
[08:20] | You answer for your crimes. | 你为自己的罪行负责 |
[08:22] | You own up to your sins, | 你承认自己的过错 |
[08:23] | and you tell the truth to the American people for once in your life. | 哪怕就这一次 你就向美国人民说真话吧 |
[08:26] | Roarke calling for the truth? | 罗尔克还有脸让别人说真话 |
[08:27] | As much as it pains me to say this publicly, | 纵使公开说出以下的话令我痛心 |
[08:30] | I have seen evidence that Claire Haas covered up | 但我有证据证明 克莱尔·哈斯 |
[08:33] | what truly happened in the G20 hostage crisis. | 掩盖了G20峰会人质劫持案的真相 |
[08:35] | She knew the threat was imminent, | 她当时明知道危机迫在眉睫 |
[08:36] | and yet she turned a blind eye. | 却选择视而不见 |
[08:37] | And when it was over, she covered it up, | 当危机结束后 她掩盖事实 |
[08:39] | and all for one reason. | 原因只有一个 |
[08:40] | She financed the attack. | 是她资助了那次恐袭 |
[08:42] | Now… | 现在… |
[08:43] | It’s not true. | 这不是事实 |
[08:44] | We all know that. | 我们都知道 |
[08:45] | But the country doesn’t. | 但国家不知道 |
[08:46] | He can say any fiction and the people will believe him. | 随他信口雌黄 人民都会相信他 |
[08:48] | How can we change that? | 我们如何能改变这一点 |
[08:50] | Destroy his credibility. | 损坏他的信誉 |
[08:51] | Break the trust they have in him. | 打破大家对他的信任 |
[08:53] | Do exactly to Roarke what he has done to my mother. | 用罗尔克对付我母亲的招数 还治其人之身 |
[08:55] | That man cannot take power. | 决不能让那个人掌握权力 |
[08:57] | He cannot become our president. | 决不能让他成为我们的总统 |
[09:03] | This entire room is a Faraday cage. | 这个房间就是个法拉第笼[静电屏蔽] |
[09:05] | No signals of any kind. | 一点信号都没有 |
[09:06] | Your iPhone is a $700 paperweight. | 你昂贵的手机在这里只能当纸镇用 |
[09:10] | I guess I won’t be able to live-tweet this meeting, then. | 那我就不能在社交网络上直播这场会议了 |
[09:16] | Claire Haas will be out of the White House in 24 hours, | 克莱尔·哈斯将在24小时内搬离白宫 |
[09:18] | which means we have to prepare the intelligence agencies | 那意味着我们要让情报机构 |
[09:20] | for the transition. | 为政权交替做好准备 |
[09:23] | And that’s where you come in. | 这时该你上场了 |
[09:25] | You’ll be going, along with Alice, | 你将和爱丽丝一起 |
[09:27] | to your former employers to, usher in the message | 去见你的前雇主 向他们宣告 |
[09:31] | of Henry Roarke’s new America. | 亨利·罗尔克执政下”新美国”的到来 |
[09:34] | And what exactly is this new America? | “新美国”的本质是什么 |
[09:37] | We have some reading material for you to study. | 我们会给你一些可供学习的读物 |
[09:40] | Call it a sales manual. | 称其为”销售手册” |
[09:43] | Was it easy turning on them like this? | 倒戈背叛他们的感觉还好吗 |
[09:50] | They can still be my friends | 即便选错了治理国家的正确途径 |
[09:52] | and be wrong about the right path for our country. | 我也可以继续和他们交朋友啊 |
[09:55] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[09:57] | Perhaps the course of today will enlighten them | 也许经过今天 他们就会顿悟 |
[10:01] | to what you so clearly understand. | 完全明了你理解的事了 |
[10:04] | You’re one of us now, Alex Parrish. | 你现在是我们的一份子了 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[10:09] | It’s time to convince everyone you used to work with, | 是时候去说服你的旧同事了 |
[10:12] | starting with the CIA. | 就从中情局开始 |
[10:13] | Do you think they’ll believe me? | 你觉得他们会相信我吗 |
[10:17] | We’re about to make sure of it. | 拭目以待 |
[10:25] | No tracking devices, no viruses on the tablet, | 没有追踪器 平板也没有病毒 |
[10:28] | no hidden messages in these dossiers, | 档案里也没有隐藏信息 |
[10:30] | no poison on the papers, no malware on the tablet. | 纸张无毒 平板也没有病毒 |
[10:34] | Everything is clean. | 一切都很正常 |
[10:35] | Okay, so now what? | 好吧 接下来怎么办 |
[10:37] | Well, they want you to be the face of their operation. | 他们想让你出面执行这次行动 |
[10:40] | You do exactly that. | 你照做便是 |
[10:41] | What they have me doing to Matthew Keyes, I… | 他们让我这样对马修·基斯… |
[10:44] | It’s more than just peddling an agenda. | 不只是游说他这么简单 |
[10:46] | It’s the price for admission. | 这是取得信任的代价 |
[10:48] | Crossing another line to prove your worth. | 再次越界 证明你的价值 |
[10:50] | You having access to the Collaborators’ ongoing plan | 你能了解到”同伙”正在谋划的大计 |
[10:54] | is all that matters. | 这才是关键 |
[10:56] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:57] | Roarke wants my mother gone so he can take her place. | 罗尔克想扳倒我母亲 从而接替他 |
[11:00] | But if we get Roarke gone, | 但假如我们扳倒了罗尔克 |
[11:01] | the Senate pro tem, Victor Rollins, is next in line. | 参议院临时议长维克多·罗林斯就会顶上 |
[11:04] | He may be a Republican, but he’s one of the good ones. | 他属于共和党 但是个好人 |
[11:07] | He’ll make a better leader if it comes to that. | 如果事情到了那地步 他能当个好总统 |
[11:08] | We’ve spent weeks trying to tie Roarke to everything that’s happened, | 我们花了数周想将罗尔克与这一切联系上 |
[11:11] | and we’ve come up empty. | 但却一无所获 |
[11:12] | Not to mention that Alex deleted | 更别提艾丽克丝还删除了 |
[11:13] | every bit of evidence we did have on him. | 我们掌握的所有证据 |
[11:15] | Yeah, we… we know we can’t tie him to the Collaborators, | 没错 我们不能将他与”同伙”扯上关系 |
[11:17] | but every politician has a personal secret | 但所有政客都有自己的秘密 |
[11:19] | that can bring them down. | 借此即可扳倒他们 |
[11:20] | We need to find something so damaging to his reputation | 我们要找到可以摧毁他声誉的料 |
[11:22] | that it removes him from the seat of power. | 从而将他从权力之位上拽下来 |
[11:25] | Let’s start digging. | 开始深入调查吧 |
[11:27] | When it comes to sex, something salacious can be deadly. | 谈到性 猥琐好色可以说是致命攻击点 |
[11:30] | Eliot Spitzer, Anthony Weiner, John Edwards… | 艾略特·斯皮策 安东尼·维纳 约翰·爱德华兹 |
[11:33] | I mean, even the most promising politicians | 就算是最被看好的政客 |
[11:35] | can compromise themselves. | 也能因此毁掉前程 |
[11:37] | Roarke is widowed, so affairs are off the table. | 罗尔克已丧偶 所以不可能有婚外情 |
[11:40] | He dates age appropriate. | 他与年龄相当的女性约会 |
[11:41] | His porn search history is vanilla. | 黄片搜索历史也没什么值得关注的 |
[11:43] | And there are no Tinder, Grindr, or Whiplr accounts | 约炮软件中 华府地区 |
[11:45] | matching his age, weight, and body type in the D.C. area. | 也没有符合他年龄体重体型的账号 |
[11:48] | Even adjusting for ego. | 我美化了一下 都查不到 |
[11:50] | And there are no suspicious cash withdrawals | 他的银行账号里也没有 |
[11:52] | from any of his accounts, | 任何的可疑提款记录 |
[11:54] | no mysterious activity in his pattern of life that points to prostitution. | 他的生活中也没有能够表明他招妓的可疑行为 |
[11:58] | Raina, your research turn anything up? | 蕾娜 你的调查有收获吗 |
[12:01] | 菲力克斯 八点和你一起吃早餐吧 蕾娜 有任何关于我姐姐的消息吗 | |
[12:03] | Earth to Raina. | 别走神了 蕾娜 |
[12:05] | – Anything on Roarke? – Oh, nothing yet. | -有查到罗尔克什么东西吗 -还没 |
[12:08] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:13] | You are not doing a financial deep-dive, are you? | 你不是在深入调查他的经济状况吧 |
[12:17] | I’m trying to track down Alex. | 我在尝试追踪艾丽克丝 |
[12:18] | I’m looking for a digital footprint | 我在找她消失后 |
[12:19] | she might have left since she disappeared. | 可能会留下的数字记录 |
[12:20] | She didn’t disappear, Ryan. | 她没有消失 瑞恩 |
[12:22] | She’s just working on her own. | 她只是单干了而已 |
[12:24] | And when she goes rogue, everybody around her gets hurt. | 她不按规章行事时 身边的人总会受伤 |
[12:27] | I want to figure out what she’s doing | 我们给她擦屁股之前 |
[12:28] | before we have to go clean it up later. | 我要查出她的计划到底是什么 |
[12:30] | Financial corruption is another poison pill | 想要扳倒权倾朝野之人 |
[12:33] | when it comes to bringing down the powerful. | 金融腐败是我们的又一利器 |
[12:35] | Bribes, embezzlement. | 收受贿赂 挪用公款 |
[12:36] | What’s Roarke hiding? | 罗尔克在隐藏什么 |
[12:37] | His tax returns have been public record every year | 自从他16岁成为联邦法官的实习生以来 |
[12:39] | since he was a 16-year-old intern for a federal judge. | 他的纳税申报单每年都会向外界公布 |
[12:43] | And those returns are immaculate. | 而且全部没有问题 |
[12:45] | I don’t think this is the right plan. | 我觉得这不是个好方向 |
[12:48] | No, this is the right plan. | 不 这方向是对的 |
[12:49] | You just have to keep digging. | 你只需继续深入挖掘 |
[12:50] | But, to her point, there’s no evidence | 但是和她说的一样 |
[12:52] | of any offshore accounts, either. | 没有任何迹象表明他有海外账户 |
[12:54] | He is earning and spending well within his government salary. | 他在自己的公职薪水范围内收支有度 |
[12:56] | If he’s hiding money, | 如果他有隐藏资金 |
[12:58] | it’s sitting untouched under a mattress. | 肯定是藏在床垫里了吧 |
[13:00] | Keep going. | 继续查 |
[13:01] | We’ll find something. | 我们会找到料的 |
[13:05] | You got any new angles to play? | 还有别的切入点吗 |
[13:07] | ‘Cause I’m running out of ideas. | 我已经无计可施了 |
[13:08] | Why are you asking me? | 为什么你会问我 |
[13:10] | I respect your work. | 我尊重你的工作 |
[13:12] | I was worried you might not respect me after the other night. | 我还担心那晚发生的事会失去你的尊重呢 |
[13:16] | For a second, I forgot about that. | 你不说 我都忘了 |
[13:20] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[13:21] | He’s great. | 他很好 |
[13:22] | We… we talked on the phone all last night, | 我们昨晚聊了一整晚电话 |
[13:24] | made plans to spend the summer together. | 计划了一下这个夏天要去哪玩 |
[13:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:28] | That’s good. | 非常好 |
[13:32] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[13:33] | We got nothing on Roarke. | 查不到罗尔克的任何破绽 |
[13:34] | It’s like he spent his whole life preparing for this moment. | 就像是他这辈子就为这一刻做准备一样 |
[13:37] | Not a single ounce of dirt on him. | 没有一丝污点 |
[13:39] | Even if there were, | 就算有 |
[13:40] | new polls suggest that he is untouchable. | 新的民意调查也会显示他是无法撼动的 |
[13:42] | He’s the great white male hope against Claire Haas. | 他是能扳倒克莱尔·哈斯的白人男性 |
[13:45] | Polls don’t mean anything. | 民意调查没有任何意义 |
[13:47] | What about Felix? | 菲力克斯呢 |
[13:49] | I mean, he warned you the Collaborators were gonna burn us, | 他警告过你 “同伙”要置我们于死地 |
[13:51] | and they did. | 事情也成真了 |
[13:52] | Maybe we can use him to get something big enough to take Roarke down. | 也许我们通过他拿到扳倒罗尔克的证据 |
[13:55] | I can’t involve him. | 我不能把他牵扯进来 |
[13:56] | I don’t know where he stands anyway. | 而且我也不知道他的立场如何 |
[13:58] | He’s gone silent since the engagement party. | 订婚派对后 他就销声匿迹了 |
[14:01] | Not exactly. | 也不完全是 |
[14:04] | You spoke to him? | 你联系他了吗 |
[14:05] | Well, he reached out to me. | 他联系我了 |
[14:07] | He said he can maybe help use Roarke’s influence | 他说他可以借罗尔克的势力 |
[14:11] | to find Nimah and tell us that she’s safe. | 帮我找到妮尔麦 确定她的安全 |
[14:15] | And you believed him? | 你就这样相信他了吗 |
[14:17] | Raina, that was a complete manipulation. | 蕾娜 他这是耍心计啊 |
[14:19] | What did he ask for in return? | 他提出的交换条件是什么 |
[14:20] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[14:21] | He seemed genuine. | 他看起来很真诚 |
[14:23] | He works in politics. | 他从政 |
[14:24] | If he seemed genuine, he’s definitely lying. | 如果他看起来真诚 那肯定是说谎 |
[14:27] | I believe he’s on our side. | 我相信他站在我们这一边 |
[14:29] | I know I’m new at this. | 我知道我在这方面没经验 |
[14:31] | I just… | 我就是… |
[14:32] | I trust my instinct. | 我相信我的直觉 |
[14:34] | And I have to trust mine. | 我也得相信我的直觉 |
[14:36] | It’s a no go on Felix. | 菲力克斯绝对不行 |
[14:38] | Great. So we’re back to square one. | “真好” 我们又回到原点了 |
[14:43] | Felix wants to meet. | 菲力克斯约我见面 |
[14:45] | Do you know anything about this, Raina? | 你知道这是为什么吗 蕾娜 |
[14:48] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:50] | I’d say it’s… it’s a sign. | 我觉得这是好事 |
[14:53] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[14:55] | Hopefully I come back with good news and a plan. | 希望我能带回好消息和周全的计划 |
[14:57] | At least I can get some Intel on him. | 至少我可以从他口中套些话 |
[15:00] | Just keep working. | 你们继续 |
[15:01] | I need coffee. | 我去泡杯咖啡 |
[15:05] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[15:06] | I’m gonna find Alex, | 我要找到艾丽克丝 |
[15:08] | figure out what the hell she and Owen are up to. | 琢磨出她跟欧文打什么算盘 |
[15:13] | 兰利 乔治·布什情报中心 中情局总部 | |
[15:15] | When you called an urgent meeting, Ms. Parrish, | 帕里什女士 你联系我开紧急会议时 |
[15:18] | I wasn’t expecting company. | 我没想到你会带人一起过来 |
[15:19] | Yet it seems you have managed to succeed where Ryan failed. | 看来瑞恩没完成的任务 你成功了啊 |
[15:24] | Thank you, Ms. Winter, for doing the right thing by joining us. | 谢谢你 温特女士 你加入我们 做了正确选择 |
[15:28] | Mr. Keyes, I’m afraid you’re very confused | 基斯先生 我恐怕你误会 |
[15:30] | about the nature of this conversation. | 此次会面的意图了 |
[15:33] | I’m not Ms. Parrish’s asset. | 我不是帕里什的线人 |
[15:36] | I’m her partner. | 我是她的搭档 |
[15:42] | We fought the good fight, Matthew… | 我们尽力迎战了 马修 |
[15:44] | and we lost. | 而我们输了 |
[15:46] | The administration is about to crumble. | 政权就要易主了 |
[15:48] | I am prepared to do whatever it takes | 等一切尘埃落定之后 |
[15:50] | to fix this country once the dust settles. | 我准备好继续为国家排忧解难了 |
[15:53] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[15:56] | Is this some sort of test? | 这是什么考验吗 |
[15:58] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[15:59] | There are two options the way we see it. | 你有两个选择 |
[16:01] | One, you resign as the DDO of the CIA | 第一个选择 你辞掉执行处副局长一职 |
[16:04] | and allow peaceful transition of power | 和平地进行权力交接 |
[16:06] | to a party of our choosing. | 将位子让给我们选出的人 |
[16:09] | Or two, you retain your position, | 第二个选择 你继续留任 |
[16:11] | and we expose your role in the forming | 我们将揭发 |
[16:13] | and authorizing of Claire Haas’ illegal task force. | 哈斯总统授权的特遣队是由你组成的 |
[16:17] | I’m beginning to wonder if I’m the only one under duress right now. | 我开始怀疑你是不是被胁迫了 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry, Matthew. | 我很遗憾 马修 |
[16:24] | You’re on your own on this. | 我没有被胁迫 |
[16:26] | I trust that you’ll make the right decision. | 我相信你会做出正确的选择 |
[16:29] | And for the record, it’s number one. | 也就是第一个选择 |
[16:33] | No, I’m the one who should be sorry. | 不 我才觉得遗憾 |
[16:37] | Working with you was the biggest mistake of my career. | 我就职以来最错的决定就是跟你合作 |
[16:48] | And to think I’d had my doubts about you. | 我还质疑了你呢 |
[16:53] | Is he back there? | 他在办公室吗 |
[16:54] | Yeah. | 在 |
[17:06] | I’m looking for Felix. | 我来找菲力克斯 |
[17:07] | And I’m looking for you. | 而我在找你 |
[17:10] | Did you ask him to bring me here? | 你让他联系我过来的吗 |
[17:11] | Not at all. It was his idea. | 不是 都是他的主意 |
[17:13] | So this is an ambush. | 这么说这是对我攻其不备了 |
[17:16] | Or an olive branch, depending on how it goes. | 也可以是向你伸出橄榄枝 决定权在你 |
[17:19] | Sit, sit, sit, sit. | 坐吧 坐吧 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:25] | Right now I am burning your mother to the ground, | 我现在要扳倒你的母亲 |
[17:28] | but you and your team don’t have to be singed. | 但可以不殃及你和特遣队的人 |
[17:30] | Speak out against her. | 你们把罪责都推给她就行了 |
[17:32] | Help me expedite the impeachment process. | 帮我加快总统弹劾的进程 |
[17:34] | And when I take office, | 等我执政时 |
[17:35] | you will all be pardoned for your role | 我就不会再追究 |
[17:37] | in the illegal task force you’ve been running. | 你们秘密进行任务之罪 |
[17:39] | As if I could ever believe a word you say. | 鬼才信你说的话 |
[17:41] | See, that’s the problem with your side. | 你们那一方 就这点不好 |
[17:43] | You think that the truth matters to anyone, | 你们觉得大家都重视真相 |
[17:45] | but this is a post-truth world. | 但我们处在”后真相时代” |
[17:48] | Nobody wants a boring fact. They want a good story. | 没人对无聊的事实感兴趣 人们看重精彩的故事 |
[17:50] | And the better the story, | 故事越精彩 |
[17:52] | the more faith they have in the person who tells it. | 人们就越相信说故事的这个人 |
[17:54] | And the American people never trusted your mother. | 美国人民从来没信任过你母亲 |
[17:56] | But they trust me | 但他们相信我 |
[17:57] | because they like what I have to say. | 因为我净说民众爱听的话 |
[17:59] | And you told me this was about more than the presidency. | 你之前说你的目的不是”总统一职”这么简单 |
[18:01] | It is. And don’t twist my words. | 是的 别歪曲的我话 |
[18:04] | Because you’ll find, Mr. Haas, | 哈斯先生 因为你会发现 |
[18:06] | the America I want and you want are not that dissimilar. | 我们想构建的美国无太大差别 |
[18:08] | I think I’ve heard you speak enough for my lifetime. | 你那一套说辞就省省吧 |
[18:10] | Cut to the chase. | 直接讲重点 |
[18:11] | Why am I here? | 为什么找我过来 |
[18:12] | To play your part, which you already did, | 让你中招啊 你也确实中招了 |
[18:15] | because when you walk out of here, | 因为等你走出这里 |
[18:16] | you’ll be spotted by a reporter from the Journal | 一名报社记者刚好目睹这一切 |
[18:18] | who was conveniently tipped off about our meeting. | 将我们本次会面写成报道 |
[18:21] | And when they ask me, | 等他们问起我时 |
[18:22] | I’ll tell them that the president’s son is working with me, | 我就会宣称总统的儿子在他母亲的案子上 |
[18:25] | the opposition, on the case against his mother. | 跟我通力合作 一起扳倒她 |
[18:28] | And the part you’ll like | 精彩的部分是 |
[18:30] | is that you being here will help her hang. | 你来这里 就是等于送她”上路”了 |
[18:39] | Wait! I need to talk to you. | 等下 我要跟你谈一下 |
[18:50] | Felix played me, and I fell for it. | 菲力克斯耍了我 我上当了 |
[18:52] | We need to use him. | 我们得利用他 |
[18:53] | Raina still thinks Felix is the key to Nimah’s freedom. | 蕾娜还是觉得妮尔麦的自由就靠菲力克斯了 |
[18:55] | Well, then, we’ll need to keep this between you and me. | 那这事只能我们俩知道 |
[18:59] | I have a plan. | 我有计划了 |
[19:04] | You can’t surveil me in the Hoover Building. | 我进入胡佛大楼后 你就不能再监视我了 |
[19:07] | I can on your way into and out of it. | 我可以在进出过程中盯着你 |
[19:11] | You holding up okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:13] | My first day as a Collaborator, | 我加入”同伙”的第一天 |
[19:14] | I walked into Langley | 我就走进了兰利 |
[19:15] | and forced a man I deeply respect to resign. | 强迫我特别尊敬的一个人辞职了 |
[19:20] | He was nothing but good to me, | 他一直待我很好 |
[19:22] | and that’s how I repay him? | 而我就这么回报他吗 |
[19:23] | Just be thankful that’s all they wanted. | 你还是庆幸只是逼人辞职吧 |
[19:25] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道呢 |
[19:26] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定只是这样呢 |
[19:28] | Maybe that was just to lower my guard. | 也许这只是让我放下戒心呢 |
[19:30] | I am about to walk into the FBI. | 我马上就要走进联调局了 |
[19:32] | But you are one of them now. | 但你现在是他们的一员了 |
[19:34] | There are no alternate plans. | 没有备用计划 |
[19:35] | No tricks, no secrets. | 没有花招 没有秘密 |
[19:36] | There’s just you doing what it takes to stay on the inside | 你要不惜一切代价 保护卧底身份 |
[19:40] | and stop whatever their real endgame is. | 阻止他们最终的大阴谋得逞 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:51] | I thought you were taking care of the team. | 你不是搞定特遣队那边了吗 |
[19:53] | He’s still calling? | 他还打给你吗 |
[19:54] | What do you want me to do? | 你让我怎么办 |
[19:56] | He’s not gonna stop. | 他不会罢手 |
[19:57] | He won’t, or you don’t want him to? | 是他不肯罢手 还是你不想让他罢手 |
[20:00] | Did you ever question Helen Sharp’s loyalty like this? | 你这样质疑过海伦·夏普吗 |
[20:02] | She didn’t have an ex-boyfriend calling her every five minutes. | 她没有这样一个前男友 每隔五分钟打来一次电话 |
[20:06] | Alex, in this van right now, | 艾丽克丝 此刻在这辆车里 |
[20:08] | you can acknowledge weakness, | 你可以示弱 |
[20:10] | because you sure as hell can’t out there. | 因为你卧底时 就绝不可以示弱了 |
[20:15] | I let go of Ryan, | 我放下瑞恩了 |
[20:17] | and he hasn’t let go of me. | 而他还没放下我 |
[20:20] | And I hate that he’s hurting so much. | 看到他这么受伤 我很心痛 |
[20:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:29] | Time to be bad. | 我去当”坏人”了 |
[20:31] | You sure she can be manipulated? | 你确定她能上当吗 |
[20:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:34] | We use Raina to bring down Felix, | 我们利用蕾娜扳倒菲力克斯 |
[20:36] | and Felix to bring down Roarke. | 利用菲力克斯扳倒罗尔克 |
[20:38] | How? | 怎么做 |
[20:38] | Raina likes Felix. | 蕾娜喜欢菲力克斯 |
[20:41] | She won’t willingly lie to him or set him up. | 她不会主动去骗他或陷害他 |
[20:45] | And you like Raina. Are you sure you want to do this? | 你喜欢蕾娜 你确定想这么做吗 |
[20:46] | I don’t want to, but I don’t see another option. | 我也不想 但现在也没办法了 |
[20:49] | Raina will never get her hands dirty if we ask. | 如果我们求她 她永远不会同意干这种事 |
[20:51] | Hopefully we can get her to manipulate Felix | 希望我们能利用她才骗到菲力克斯 |
[20:54] | without knowing that’s what she’s doing. | 而她始终蒙在鼓里 |
[20:56] | What about your part? | 你的准备工作如何了 |
[20:57] | Roarke chairs the Cyberterrorism Committee. | 罗尔克是网络恐怖主义委员会的主席 |
[21:00] | Those reports are highly coveted by Russian intelligence. | 俄国情报局极度想得到那些信息 |
[21:02] | And I’m gonna talk Ryan into giving me access | 我会让瑞恩帮我进入 |
[21:04] | to Sasha Barinov’s computer, | 萨莎·巴里诺夫的电脑 |
[21:06] | get her contacts in Russia. | 拿到俄国接头人的联系方式 |
[21:08] | I’ll send an e-mail to one of them | 我会给他们其中一人发邮件 |
[21:09] | convincing them Felix wants to meet. | 谎称菲力克斯想要会面 |
[21:12] | Offer them intelligence only Roarke will have. | 向他们提供只有罗尔克掌握的情报 |
[21:14] | Felix will be arrested for selling secrets, | 菲力克斯会因贩卖情报而被捕 |
[21:16] | and everyone will assume it’s on Roarke’s behalf. | 而大家都会以为此事是受罗尔克指使 |
[21:19] | Roarke will go home. | 罗尔克就会卷铺盖走人了 |
[21:20] | Your mother will stay president. | 你母亲继续当总统 |
[21:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:30] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[21:32] | It’s actually espresso. | 其实是意式浓缩咖啡 |
[21:34] | And you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[21:37] | When I started working with the team, | 我一开始加入这个团队时 |
[21:38] | it was hard for me, too. | 也觉得很难 |
[21:40] | But the more I’ve done with them, | 但我为他们做的事越多 |
[21:42] | the more I understand | 越觉得 |
[21:42] | this is for the good of the country. | 这都是为了国家利益着想 |
[21:44] | I made the right choice. | 我做了正确选择 |
[21:46] | And I promise… so did you. | 我跟你保证 你也做了正确选择 |
[21:51] | Your ex-fiance. | 你前未婚夫 |
[21:53] | He hasn’t stopped calling since I left The Farm. | 我离开”农场”后 他一直打给我 |
[21:55] | I’ll deal with it later. | 我稍后再回吧 |
[21:56] | No, now is better. | 现在回吧 |
[21:57] | I don’t want you distracted in there. | 我不想你进去后分心 |
[22:00] | Of course. | 好 |
[22:06] | You’ve got to stop calling me. | 你别再打给我了 |
[22:07] | Where the hell did you go?! | 你到底去哪儿了 |
[22:09] | And what the hell are you doing?! | 你到底在干什么啊 |
[22:10] | I left, Ryan. | 我离开了 瑞恩 |
[22:11] | Yeah, I got that, Alex. | 这点我知道了 艾丽克丝 |
[22:12] | Look, if you’re in trouble… | 如果你遇上麻烦了… |
[22:13] | I’m not. I’m in control for the first time | 我没有 我们跟克莱参与这件事后 |
[22:15] | since we started this whole thing with Clay. | 我第一次感觉掌控大局了 |
[22:17] | I’m not interested in sitting in the bunker | 我不想在掩体里浪费时间 |
[22:19] | and debating endlessly about what we should do | 没完没了地讨论该怎么做 |
[22:20] | and then fail when we do it. | 而最后还以失败告终 |
[22:22] | I want to win. | 我想赢 |
[22:23] | So you decided to join the winners? | 所以你决定加入赢的那一方了 |
[22:25] | Have you conveniently forgotten that they hate you | 你难道忘记他们痛恨你 |
[22:27] | and everybody that looks like you? | 以及跟你一样的人吗 |
[22:29] | Yeah, look, every time you have second-guessed me, | 你每次质疑我的决定时 |
[22:31] | you got hurt. | 都会受伤 |
[22:32] | Don’t make the same mistake a third time. | 别再犯第三次这样的错误了 |
[22:34] | I’m done letting your doubts affect my decisions. | 我不想再让你的怀疑影响我的决定了 |
[22:41] | Good day. | 日安 |
[22:43] | What are you doing at the FBI, Alex? | 你去联调局干什么 艾丽克丝 |
[22:47] | Ma’am, no liquids past security. | 女士 水不能带进去 |
[22:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:50] | I didn’t know I had a water. | 我都不知道自己带水了 |
[22:55] | This article is old. I don’t think it’ll work. | 这篇文章太久远了 应该不行 |
[22:57] | We need something more recent, something undeniable. | 我们需要一些近期事件 而且是无可否认的事 |
[23:00] | If you want more, I can ask Felix. | 如果你想要更多料 我可以问下菲力克斯 |
[23:03] | No, I don’t want to go around Clay. | 不行 我不想背着克莱做这种事 |
[23:04] | And I definitely don’t want to risk ruining | 而且菲力克斯在妮尔麦的事上帮你呢 |
[23:06] | whatever it is Felix is doing for you regarding Nimah. | 我不想因此而将妮尔麦置于险境 |
[23:08] | But it’s not sabotage. | 但这又不是使坏 |
[23:10] | It’s a chance for Felix to show us | 菲力克斯可以借这个机会 |
[23:12] | what I believe is truly inside of him. | 向我们证明他真像我说的那样 |
[23:16] | I can arrange a meeting. | 我可以安排你们见一面 |
[23:17] | He’ll come through. | 他会想通的 |
[23:19] | Tell him we need to meet somewhere private | 跟他说我们得找个隐蔽的地方见面 |
[23:20] | so Clay doesn’t know. | 好瞒过克莱 |
[23:22] | Okay, I’m calling him right now. | 好 我去打给他 |
[23:31] | You really do know how to play someone. | 你确实知道怎么操纵人心啊 |
[23:33] | You just need to know the song they like to sing. | 了解对方的为人 投其所好就行了 |
[23:36] | I can speak very personally | 我可以就我的亲身经历 |
[23:37] | about the failings of the FBI, | 来谈谈联调局有多失败 |
[23:39] | the struggles within the Bureau | 为了构建更好的国家 |
[23:40] | to do what’s best for our country. | 局里内部 种种斗争 |
[23:43] | I became an agent to find out | 我当上探员以后 |
[23:45] | what happened to my father, | 才了解我父亲的事 |
[23:47] | but during my time at Quantico, | 但我在匡提科训练期间 |
[23:48] | it became clear to me that it was you that failed him. | 我渐渐明白 是局里对不起他 |
[23:52] | And as I worked as an agent, | 我当上探员以后 |
[23:54] | it became even clearer to me that… | 让我更加看清了… |
[23:59] | What I’m trying to say is that you’re failing us as agents, but… | 我想说的是 局里有负于我们 但… |
[24:04] | You’re failing this… | 你们很失败… |
[24:06] | What’s worse is that you’re failing us… | 最差劲的是 你们有负我们… |
[24:08] | Jack, she’s talking about you. | 杰克 她说的是你 |
[24:10] | Roarke is going to be president, | 罗尔克要当总统了 |
[24:12] | and your legacy is one of hiding inconvenient truths. | 而你遗留的问题是不容忽视的隐藏事实之一 |
[24:17] | This new administration is about transparency. | 新政权的核心就是信息公开化 |
[24:20] | Come clean or resign. | 要么坦白 要么辞职 |
[24:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:28] | It must be an emergency. | 肯定是急事 |
[24:31] | It’s Miranda Shaw. | 是米兰达·肖 |
[24:33] | She heard I’m here, wants to know why. | 她知道我过来了 想知道原因 |
[24:35] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[24:37] | Go. Say hello to her. | 去吧 跟她打声招呼 |
[24:41] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 各位 失陪了 |
[24:53] | – Hello? – I think Alice Winter put a bottle of water in my bag. | -喂 -爱丽丝·温特好像在我包里放了瓶水 |
[24:56] | I thought it was from the CIA and I put it there, | 我以为是我在中情局时 自己放进去的 |
[24:58] | but I don’t remember that at all. | 但我不记得有这回事 |
[25:00] | I keep flashing back to this exercise we did at Quantico, | 我脑中不断闪现我在匡提科经历的那次训练 |
[25:03] | where I ended up with a chemical agent in my backpack. | 有人将化学武器放进我包里 让我带进局里了 |
[25:06] | And the bottle was confiscated at security. | 经过安检时 那瓶水被没收了 |
[25:08] | I-I know it sounds crazy when I say it out loud. | 我知道这事听起来挺扯的 |
[25:10] | Maybe I’m just panicking for no reason, | 也许我只是杯弓蛇影 |
[25:12] | but it’s the same type of water that they give out here. | 但那瓶水跟局里的水都是一个牌子 |
[25:15] | – Hold on. – I’m probably just being paranoid. | -先别急 -我可能只是捕风捉影 |
[25:17] | I should get back. | 我该回去了 |
[25:18] | Alex, stop. Paranoid is a good thing. | 艾丽克丝 等下 多疑是好事 |
[25:20] | Now, they could have used you to bring in anything, | 他们可能会利用你带任何东西进来 |
[25:24] | Plastic degrades over time. | 塑料会随着时间降解 |
[25:26] | Hours, minutes, and… | 几小时 几分钟… |
[25:28] | a deadly agent goes airborne. | 一种致命性生物制剂挥散到空气中 |
[25:29] | It’s what happened in Tokyo. | 东京就发生过此类事件 |
[25:30] | 12 people died. | 其中十二人丧生 |
[25:31] | Yeah, but that was a subway. | 但那是发生在地铁 |
[25:32] | Small space, mass panic. | 空间狭小 能引起大面积恐慌 |
[25:35] | This is a bottle that’s heading down to recycling. | 这个瓶子只会被扔到回收处 |
[25:37] | If it’s a weapon and I carried it in here, | 如果这是要我带进来的武器 |
[25:40] | what’s the goal? | 那目标是什么 |
[25:41] | Hold on, hold on. | 等下 等下 |
[25:43] | Got a floor plan here. | 我看下楼层图 |
[25:50] | Ground floor waste disposal has air connections | 一楼的垃圾回收处有通风管 |
[25:52] | to the second floor east wing. | 连着二楼的东侧 |
[25:55] | Do any of these agents’ names mean anything to you? | 这些探员 你有什么印象吗 |
[25:57] | Maulik Patel, Paula Reyes, | 莫力克·帕特 保罗·里尔斯 |
[25:59] | Mike Lowery, Donald… Wait, wait, wait. | 麦克·洛威 唐诺德 慢着 |
[26:02] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[26:03] | Mike Lowery is the special agent | 麦克·洛威是负责 |
[26:04] | leading the investigation against President Haas | 调查哈斯总统和特遣队 |
[26:06] | and the task force for the FBI. | 这件案子的特别探员 |
[26:09] | The air vent from the waste room | 垃圾处的通风口 |
[26:11] | goes right under his office. | 就连通着他的办公室 |
[26:15] | They’re not waiting for her to be impeached. | 他们不打算等着她被弹劾 |
[26:17] | They want to make it look like Claire killed her enemy, | 他们想陷害克莱尔杀害她的对敌 |
[26:20] | and I’m their Trojan horse. | 而利用我带水进来完成此事 |
[26:22] | If that’s their plan, you have to let it happen. | 如果这是他们的计划 你必须让他们得逞 |
[26:31] | – Hey, Chris. – Sorry, Mr. Booth. | -克里斯 -抱歉 布斯先生 |
[26:32] | We don’t have you in the system for a visit today. | 你没登记说今天要来局里 |
[26:34] | How about looking the other way for a six-year Bureau vet? | 我在局里干了六年了 不如就通融一下吧 |
[26:40] | Go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[26:42] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[27:00] | You have to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[27:02] | Now I have to help you. | 现在你需要我帮忙了 |
[27:03] | You want to fight or you want to save people? | 你想跟我吵下去 还是想去救人 |
[27:06] | I hate it when you say that. | 你每次这么说都让我很上火 |
[27:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:10] | All I have to do is keep Felix busy | 我只要分散菲力克斯的注意力 |
[27:12] | and no more than three feet away from me | 最多跟他保持不到一米的距离 |
[27:13] | while my phone transfers the files to his phone. | 从而将我手机里的文件传到他手机上 |
[27:16] | Along with the e-mails I wrote between Felix and Sasha | 还有我伪造的菲力克斯与萨莎之间往来的邮件 |
[27:19] | that I put on her computer. | 已经存到她电脑里了 |
[27:20] | You seem more into this than I expected. | 你比我想象中还享受这事啊 |
[27:22] | All Roarke does is tell lies, and people believe him. | 罗尔克一直满口谎言 而人们还相信他 |
[27:26] | So now it’s time we do some lying of our own. | 所以我们也该利用谎言达到目的了 |
[27:29] | Time to go. | 去吧 |
[27:32] | All right, we’re synced up. | 手机同步了 |
[27:33] | You have to keep him talking. | 你得一直让他跟你聊 |
[27:36] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[27:38] | I’m surprised you left The Farm. | 我很惊讶你走出”农场”了 |
[27:40] | This was worth it. | 也值了 |
[27:41] | Raina wants to talk to you, | 蕾娜想跟你谈谈 |
[27:42] | but she thinks you may have been spotted yesterday at the Gold Leaf. | 但她觉得你昨天在金叶酒吧被人发现了 |
[27:44] | So we had to find a private spot… | 所以我们得找个隐蔽的地方 |
[27:46] | a coffee shop around the corner. | 街角的一家咖啡店 |
[27:48] | You’re at 44%. Keep talking. | 传输到44%了 继续聊 |
[27:51] | I don’t know why she trusts you. | 我不知道她为什么信任你 |
[27:53] | I don’t know, either. | 我也不知道 |
[27:54] | It’s not like I’ve been kind to her, | 我对她也不是很好 |
[27:56] | but maybe she likes that at least I’m honest. | 但也许她欣赏我至少很诚实吧 |
[27:58] | Well, I love Raina, | 我很喜欢蕾娜 |
[28:00] | so if you plan on hurting her, | 如果你想伤害她 |
[28:01] | you should know I will come for you. | 你要知道 我不会放过你 |
[28:04] | Are you threatening me? | 你这是威胁我吗 |
[28:06] | Just warning you. | 只是提个醒而已 |
[28:08] | I should warn Clay about you, then. | 那我也该警告克莱离你远点 |
[28:09] | 65%. | 65%了 |
[28:11] | I’m not going anywhere near Clay. | 我不会接近克莱 |
[28:13] | Good, because I don’t want him to lose anything else. | 很好 因为我不想再让他失去其它东西了 |
[28:17] | He’s lost enough, more than he should have. | 他已经失去太多了 本不该如此 |
[28:20] | We done here? | 谈完了吗[传完了吗] |
[28:21] | 100%. Send him in. | 传完了 让他进去吧 |
[28:23] | It’s a block north. | 下一条街转角处 |
[28:24] | Dudley’s, corner booth. She’ll be there. | 达德利咖啡店 她在角落的卡座等你 |
[28:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:32] | He’s getting a call. | 他接到电话了 |
[28:34] | Use the van’s parabolic Mic. | 用车里的反射式传声器 |
[28:35] | Make sure he’s still on target. | 确保他还是会去咖啡馆 |
[28:37] | Accessing it now. | 正在连接 |
[28:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:40] | It’s Raina. | 我是蕾娜 |
[28:41] | Are you running late? | 你要迟些来吗 |
[28:43] | I’m just calling you to tell you to call me later | 我就是打来通知你 等你跟谢尔比谈完后 |
[28:45] | after you talk to Shelby. | 给我回电 |
[28:46] | I-I just spoke to her. | 我刚跟她谈过了 |
[28:47] | She told me where to meet you. | 她告诉我去哪里找你了 |
[28:48] | Just up the road, right? | 就在路对面吧 |
[28:50] | – Damn it. – Meet me? | -该死 -跟我见面吗 |
[28:51] | Raina’s blowing the op! | 蕾娜要毁了整个行动了 |
[28:57] | Here. | 这里 |
[29:01] | What? | 不是吧 |
[29:03] | You’re looking for one water bottle? | 你在找一个水瓶吗 |
[29:06] | Needle, meet poisonous haystack. | 大海捞针啊 |
[29:10] | Yeah. Phone a friend. | 是啊 打给你朋友吧 |
[29:14] | You shouldn’t be calling. | 你不该联系我 |
[29:15] | Owen, I don’t know what to do. | 欧文 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[29:16] | There’s too many bottles. How do I find the right one? | 这里太多瓶子了 我怎么找啊 |
[29:18] | You’re still in the building? | 你还在楼里面吗 |
[29:20] | Go to Alice. Leave. | 去找爱丽丝 赶紧离开 |
[29:22] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没听见我问你什么吗 |
[29:24] | How do I stop this? | 我要怎么阻止这件事 |
[29:25] | Pull a fire alarm, evacuate the building? | 是拉警报 还是让人员撤离呢 |
[29:28] | Call in a bomb threat! | 声称楼里有炸弹 |
[29:29] | Is that Ryan? | 那是瑞恩的声音吗 |
[29:30] | Here. I’ll do it. I’m probably going to jail anyway. | 我来吧 反正我怎么都会进监狱了 |
[29:32] | No, just hold on! | 不 等一下 |
[29:33] | Why is he with you? | 他怎么跟你在一起 |
[29:35] | You can’t do anything now. | 你现在什么都不能做 |
[29:37] | We can’t let them kill more people. | 我们不能再让他们杀更多人了 |
[29:38] | Yes, we can. | 我们能 |
[29:39] | More than that, we have to. | 而且 我们也必须如此 |
[29:41] | Whatever they brought you into the FBI to do | 不管他们让你来联调局的目的何在 |
[29:43] | needs to happen. | 都必须让他们得逞 |
[29:44] | And if you meddle, your cover’s blown, | 如果你干涉了 你的卧底身份曝光了 |
[29:46] | we’re out in the cold, | 我们就没戏唱了 |
[29:47] | and we have no fight left to stop what’s coming! | 就再也阻止不了他们的惊天阴谋了 |
[29:49] | But if we let them win now, | 但如果先让他们赢下一局 |
[29:51] | we have a chance to win later. | 我们之后就有机会反扑 |
[29:53] | – Where are you going? – To pull a fire alarm, tell security! | -你去哪儿 -拉警报 通知保安 |
[29:55] | Alex, walk away right now. | 艾丽克丝 别插手了 |
[29:58] | We’re not letting that thing go off! | 我们不能让毒气散发 |
[29:59] | – Alex! Alex! – Okay, you’re right. | -艾丽克丝 -你说得没错 |
[30:02] | We’re not, okay? | 我们要去阻止 |
[30:06] | I am. | 是我去 |
[30:08] | Owen, pull around to 9 between E and D fast. | 欧文 快把车开到9街巷子口那里 |
[30:29] | I can’t find Felix. | 我找不到菲力克斯了 |
[30:30] | The Russians are waiting. | 俄国人在等着呢 |
[30:32] | I’ll go look for him. | 我去找他 |
[30:37] | Your spy van is cute. | 你的间谍车挺不错啊 |
[30:40] | Probably not a good idea to use it against friends. | 也许用来对付朋友不太妥吧 |
[30:43] | Or ex-friends. | 现在也做不成朋友了 |
[30:44] | You really have no idea who you work for. | 你真没搞清楚自己为谁效力吧 |
[30:47] | What was waiting inside that cafe, huh? | 谁在咖啡馆等我啊 |
[30:50] | A Russian, the FBI? | 俄国人 还是联调局 |
[30:52] | No, you came after me first. | 是你先对我下手的 |
[30:53] | Don’t pretend like you don’t know how this works. | 别装得像你不清楚怎么回事似的 |
[30:54] | I just called Roarke. I gave him my resignation. | 我刚联系了罗尔克 递交了辞呈 |
[30:57] | I told him I accidentally have spoken to the Russians, | 我跟他说我不小心跟俄国人谈话了 |
[31:00] | and I will fully cooperate with any investigation. | 我愿意配合一切调查 |
[31:02] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[31:04] | You gave me no choice. | 你逼我的啊 |
[31:05] | We just needed to get Roarke out of the way. | 我们就是想扳倒罗尔克 |
[31:08] | I would have found a way to have you exonerated. | 我到时肯定会想办法还你清白 |
[31:10] | And I will be once they investigate me. | 等他们调查我时 就会还我清白 |
[31:13] | But at least I won’t have been taken down | 但至少我不会因为别人的误导与谎言 |
[31:15] | by someone else’s misinformation and lies. | 而被毁掉前程 |
[31:18] | You of all people should know what that can do to someone. | 你最清楚这会对一个人造成什么影响 |
[31:21] | All right, so it’s okay for your boss to do it, | 所以你上司这么做就行 |
[31:23] | but it’s not okay for me to? | 我就不行了吗 |
[31:27] | 15 years I trusted you. | 我信任你了十五年 |
[31:29] | Even when we didn’t agree, | 即便我们出现分歧时 |
[31:31] | I knew it was never personal because I knew who you were inside. | 我也不会往心里去 因为我清楚你的本质 |
[31:36] | If Roarke is the man you say he is, | 如果罗尔克真如你说得那般不堪 |
[31:38] | then you are now no better than him, | 那你如今也跟他是一丘之貉了 |
[31:41] | which is why I resigned. | 所以我才辞职了 |
[31:42] | So I never have to see either of you again. | 这样我就不用再见到你俩了 |
[31:55] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[31:56] | You know, Miranda’s so suspicious by nature | 米兰达生性多疑 |
[31:58] | that I had to talk with her until she let it go, | 我得周旋一番 才不引起她的怀疑 |
[32:01] | but I handled it. | 但我处理好了 |
[32:12] | I keep waiting to hear an explanation, | 我一直等着听你解释 |
[32:14] | but you know what? There is none. | 但根本没有解释 |
[32:15] | You can’t just explain away what you did! | 你无法辩解你的所为 |
[32:18] | Actually, you can. You’re insane. | 实际上 你可以 就是你疯了 |
[32:20] | That’s the only explanation. | 只有这样解释才说得通 |
[32:21] | Calm down, Ryan. | 冷静点 瑞恩 |
[32:22] | Don’t you ever tell me to calm down. | 别跟我说什么冷静 |
[32:24] | What you made her do goes against everything that I know about her! | 你让她所做的事 完全背离了她的本性 |
[32:26] | Okay, you may disagree with my decisions, | 好了 你可以反对我的决定 |
[32:28] | but they were my decisions, Ryan! | 但那都是我的决定 瑞恩 |
[32:30] | No one made me do them! | 不是别人逼我那么做的 |
[32:31] | Maybe you don’t know her very well. | 也许你没那么了解她 |
[32:33] | She made the right call. | 她这样做很正确 |
[32:34] | And you… can you stop talking about me as if I’m not here? | 还有你 我就在这儿 别替我说话 |
[32:36] | Well, I don’t know that you are here. | 我都不认识眼前的你了 |
[32:38] | The Alex that I know would have pulled the fire alarm. | 我认识的艾丽克丝会拉响警报 |
[32:40] | She would have saved people! | 她会救人性命 |
[32:41] | I did everything I could to make sure | 我尽了全力 |
[32:43] | everyone in that building was safe, and I saved you. | 确保楼里的人都安全了 我也救了你 |
[32:45] | So that evens the score? | 所以这算是扯平了吗 |
[32:47] | The Collaborators are operating outside morality. | “同伙”行事残忍 没人性 |
[32:49] | That is the field of battle. | 那就是战场 |
[32:51] | You either fight or get run over. | 你要么战 要么逃 |
[32:52] | Why would you warn Felix about what we were doing? | 你为什么要警告菲力克斯我们的任务 |
[32:54] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的啊 |
[32:56] | You ruined the operation. | 你毁了这个任务 |
[32:58] | And you ruined my only chance | 而唯一能拯救我姐的机会 |
[32:59] | to get my sister out of who knows where. | 也被你给毁掉了 |
[33:02] | Our plan was for the greater good. | 我们的计划是为了大局着想 |
[33:04] | The greater good is what we’re doing here. | 我们的目的就是着眼大局 造福社会 |
[33:05] | Is this just a motto that you cling to, | 你是不是一直靠这句话活着 |
[33:07] | to justify what you do? | 以此辩解你的所为 |
[33:09] | This is real, Shelby. | 这是真的 谢尔比 |
[33:11] | They have my sister. | 他们抓了我姐 |
[33:12] | So that gives you the right to stop us | 所以你就有资格从中作梗 |
[33:14] | from preventing a truly dangerous man from becoming president? | 让我们无法阻止一个危险人物当上总统吗 |
[33:18] | When he stops all the Muslims from entering this country, | 等他禁止穆斯林进入美国时 |
[33:21] | how is that helping you or your sister? | 这对你和你姐有什么好处 |
[33:23] | And selling yourself out | 出卖自己 |
[33:25] | by framing an innocent man to take out a guilty one, | 陷害一个无辜的人 从而除掉一个有罪之人 |
[33:29] | how is that a greater good? | 这又怎么造福社会了 |
[33:31] | So you’re both out of your minds. That’s… | 所以你俩都疯了 这… |
[33:33] | Okay, how many people die | 好了 如果同伙达成最终目的 |
[33:35] | if the Collaborators reach their endgame? | 将会有多少死伤 |
[33:37] | We don’t know what their endgame is! | 我们都不知道他们的最终目的是什么 |
[33:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:40] | Now I will, because I’m on the inside. | 而我会知道 因为我在里面卧底 |
[33:44] | I’ll make sure I tell that to the families | 我保证会将这一点 |
[33:46] | of the people that might get hurt today. | 转告给可能会受伤害的那一家人 |
[33:47] | How are you able to sleep at night? | 你晚上还能安心睡着觉吗 |
[33:49] | Because they are able to sleep at night, | 因为他们能安心入睡 |
[33:52] | because they fight dirty. | 因为他们净出阴招 |
[33:53] | I am done pretending that we have to be better than them to win. | 我受够假装圣父圣母 要光明正大打败他们了 |
[33:56] | You want to beat the bad guys with folk songs and hugs. | 你想用慈悲为怀那一套来对付敌人 |
[34:00] | That has never worked. | 而这从来都行不通 |
[34:02] | No wonder you ran away with Owen. | 怪不得你跟欧文跑了 |
[34:04] | You’re ashamed to let me see what you’ve become. | 因为让我看到你变成这样 你觉得很丢脸 |
[34:06] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[34:11] | Thanks for the beer. | 谢谢你的啤酒 |
[34:22] | You want to take a minute? | 你想休息一下吗 |
[34:23] | Stop handling me. | 别控制我了 |
[34:26] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[34:29] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[34:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:42] | Thank you for helping to ensure a better tomorrow. | 谢谢你助我们完成了构建美好明天的大计 |
[34:47] | I did what I could. | 我也是尽力而为 |
[34:48] | You’ve done well. | 你做得非常好 |
[34:50] | Maybe next time you’ll trust me enough to tell me the full plan. | 也许下次你能足够信任我 向我说明整个计划 |
[34:53] | Well, I’m calling you now, aren’t I? | 我这不是给你打电话了吗 |
[34:54] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[34:56] | What’s next? | 下一步计划是什么 |
[34:57] | We transition tomorrow. | 我们明天就进行政权交替 |
[35:00] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[35:15] | Well, that didn’t go well. | 任务失败了啊 |
[35:22] | I took on this job | 我接受这份工作 |
[35:24] | ’cause I thought it was the high ground. | 是因为我觉得我们站在制高点 |
[35:27] | It doesn’t exist anymore. | 而如今制高点已经不存在了 |
[35:29] | And we made sure of it. | 我们亲手毁掉了 |
[35:31] | We did what was needed. | 我们也是不得已而为之 |
[35:33] | I stand by our choice. | 我坚持我们的选择 |
[35:36] | After what happened at the FBI today, | 经过今天联调局一事 |
[35:38] | my mother will be forced to resign. | 我母亲会被迫退位 |
[35:40] | Her and Nixon. | 她和尼克松 |
[35:41] | That’s a great legacy. | 都是一代伟人 |
[35:43] | I lost a friend. | 我失去了一个朋友 |
[35:45] | Maybe my relationship with Maxine will survive, but — | 也许我和玛可辛的感情还能挽回 但… |
[35:49] | Clay, the fight isn’t over. | 克莱 这场仗还没结束 |
[35:54] | I had feelings for you. | 我喜欢上你了 |
[35:58] | I couldn’t go an hour without thinking about you. | 满脑子总是想着你 |
[36:02] | But that’s not your fault. | 但那不是你的错 |
[36:05] | It’s only mine. | 只是我一个人的错 |
[36:08] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[36:11] | Goodbye, Shelby. | 再见 谢尔比 |
[36:14] | We’ve completed our destiny. | 我们完成了自己的使命 |
[36:24] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[36:27] | These are the facts. | 事实如此 |
[36:29] | We are no longer under my mother’s protection. | 我们不再受我母亲的庇护了 |
[36:32] | She is being framed for the terror attack at the FBI, | 她被陷害成向联调局发动恐怖袭击的主谋 |
[36:36] | and it’s only a matter of time before someone sends the FBI | 联调局迟早都会派人过来 |
[36:39] | to arrest her and us for treason. | 以叛国罪逮捕她 |
[36:44] | But it’s none of your faults. | 但这都不是你们的错 |
[36:46] | Only mine. I did this. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[36:48] | Completely sure that I knew what I was doing, | 我自以为运筹帷幄 |
[36:51] | but I didn’t. | 实则不然 |
[36:51] | I am why this did not work. | 我是任务失败的主要原因 |
[36:55] | This should have been your task force. | 这本应该是你领导的特遣队 |
[36:57] | You knew what needed to be done. | 你知晓如何打赢这场仗 |
[36:59] | You wouldn’t have flinched or hedged your bets. | 你就不会退缩或处处留后路 |
[37:04] | You are the right man for a job that I just made obsolete. | 我搞砸的任务 应由你来指挥才对 |
[37:09] | If you think there’s a move left to make | 如果你觉得还有一线生机 |
[37:13] | and you can make it, | 那就放手做吧 |
[37:15] | this task force is yours. | 特遣队归你了 |
[37:18] | Clay, don’t. | 克莱 别走 |
[37:21] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[37:27] | Terrifying news out of the Hoover Building in D.C., | 特区的胡佛大楼传出令人惊恐的新闻 |
[37:30] | also known as the headquarters for the FBI. | 这里也是联调局总部的所在地 |
[37:32] | We have unconfirmed reports that | 小道消息称 |
[37:34] | there has been a terrorist attack. | 这里遭遇了恐怖袭击 |
[37:36] | All federal office buildings are in the process | 安全起见 所有联调局人员 |
[37:38] | of being evacuated as a precaution. | 全部撤离了联调局总部 |
[37:41] | A source at the White House has confirmed | 据白宫一位线人爆料称 |
[37:42] | that President Haas has been briefed on the situation… | 哈斯总统已经了解目前的状况… |
[37:45] | If I had a husband, they’d… | 如果我有丈夫 他们会… |
[37:48] | hang his portrait in here. | 把他的肖像挂在这里 |
[37:51] | Of course, they don’t hang portraits for presidents who are impeached. | 当然 他们不会为弹劾的总统挂肖像 |
[38:01] | Did you write it? | 这是你写的吗 |
[38:04] | I did. | 是的 |
[38:06] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:09] | It’s good. | 是篇好演讲词 |
[38:12] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:17] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[38:19] | The, the families of the six people who were poisoned, | 被毒害的那一家六口 |
[38:24] | including Special Agent Mike Lowery. | 包括特别探员麦克·洛威 |
[38:26] | The doctors at Bethesda are hopeful | 贝塞斯达的医生们希望 |
[38:28] | there won’t be any casualties, | 不会再出现伤亡 |
[38:29] | but still, I feel like | 但我还是觉得 |
[38:33] | taking responsibility and giving these families some peace | 我承担责任 让这一家得以慰藉 |
[38:35] | is the very least I can do. | 这是我最起码能做的事 |
[38:39] | Give me a minute. | 你出去一下吧 |
[38:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:08] | Well, that’s gonna end soon. | 这会很快结束 |
[39:10] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[39:11] | And that. | 总统也当了多久了 |
[39:13] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[39:14] | I’m the reason this is happening. | 这一切都是因为我 |
[39:16] | You were just the last piece of an inevitable outcome. | 是祸躲不过 你只是其中一步棋而已 |
[39:19] | I came into this job | 我接受这份工作 |
[39:21] | because of violence you were trying to stop, | 是因为你想阻止的暴力恶行 |
[39:22] | and I’m leaving because of violence you’re trying to stop. | 我如今离开也是因为你想阻止的暴力恶行 |
[39:26] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[39:27] | If you want to keep fighting, | 如果你想继续斗下去 |
[39:29] | you have all of us at your back. | 我们一定鼎力相助 |
[39:32] | People got hurt today. | 有人今天受到了伤害 |
[39:34] | And if I don’t give Roarke the White House, | 如果我不将白宫让给罗尔克 |
[39:36] | he will kill to get it. | 他一定会为夺权而血流成河 |
[39:38] | Promise me that no innocents get killed on your watch. | 答应我 你不会再让人为此搭上性命 |
[39:42] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[39:43] | Well, then promise me that we will win in the end. | 那你答应我 我们最后会打赢这场仗 |
[39:49] | That I stake my life on. | 这一点 我以性命担保 |
[39:55] | That’s my cue. | 我该上台了 |
[39:56] | Don’t stay for this. Don’t listen. | 别留下来了 别听了 |
[39:59] | You stay focused. | 你要专注 |
[40:01] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[40:11] | When I took this office, | 我当上总统时 |
[40:12] | it was during a period of great crisis in our country. | 国家正处于一场危机之中 |
[40:15] | One hopes never to see America | 我们都不希望美国 |
[40:17] | plunged into the violence and chaos | 再经历一次三个月前 |
[40:20] | that we saw in downtown Manhattan three months ago. | 曼哈顿下城发生的暴力事件和混乱 |
[40:23] | I’m not resigning because I believe I did anything wrong. | 我不是因为觉得自己做错了而退位 |
[40:27] | I’m resigning because this country is simply too fragile | 我退位只是因为国家政局还太脆弱 |
[40:31] | to handle yet another scandal | 经不起另外一起丑闻的打击 |
[40:34] | when we’re already in the middle of a real crisis. | 毕竟我们正处于真正的危机之中 |
[40:38] | Holding a president accountable | 追究总统的责任 |
[40:40] | is one of the most patriotic things you can do, | 是爱国精神的体现之一 |
[40:43] | so I ask each of you to hold our next president | 所以我请求民众以同样的标准 |
[40:47] | to the same high account. | 去要求下一任总统 |
[40:49] | There is no perfect America. | 金无足赤 国无完国 |
[40:52] | I spent my time in this office trying every day | 我执政以来的每一天 |
[40:55] | to make this country the best version of itself. | 都在努力构建最美好的美国 |
[41:01] | I know in my heart that the mistakes I’ve made | 我摸着良心说 我犯下的错 |
[41:03] | were not because I wanted power but because I wanted peace. | 不是为争权 而是为了构建和谐社会 |
[41:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:15] | I don’t know. | 说不清 |
[41:19] | I just got confirmation a few minutes ago. | 我几分钟前收到消息 |
[41:22] | No casualties. | 无更多伤亡 |
[41:24] | They’re gonna be okay. | 他们会没事的 |
[41:33] | Effective at 10:00 a.m. Tomorrow, | 明天上午十点生效 |
[41:34] | I will resign my post as president of these United States. | 我会辞去美国总统一职 |
[41:39] | As no vice president has yet been confirmed, | 鉴于目前没有任命副总统一职 |
[41:42] | Speaker of the House Henry Roarke | 所以众议院议长 亨利·罗尔克 |
[41:47] | will take the oath of office. | 将接任总统一职 |
[41:52] | I thank you for the trust you placed in me. | 我感谢你们对我的信任 |
[41:56] | God bless you, and God bless the United States of America. | 天佑民众 天佑美国 |