时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My sister, Nimah Amin, was taken wrongly into custody | 你们认为由我发动的那场恐怖袭击 |
[00:04] | for an attack you believe was perpetrated by me. | 我姐妮尔麦·阿敏因此被误拘了 |
[00:07] | I love you, Ryan. I just need more time. | 我爱你 瑞恩 我就是需要些时间 |
[00:10] | See, you can’t fight fire with fire. | 你不能以暴制暴 |
[00:12] | That’s exactly what they expect. | 这样就正合了他们心意 |
[00:14] | I mean, you gotta fight it with kittens | 对付他们这种恶人 |
[00:15] | or mercury or… or the concept of time. | 你得用小猫咪 水星 或玩时间牌 |
[00:18] | What was waiting inside that cafe? | 谁在咖啡馆等我啊 |
[00:20] | A Russian, the FBI? | 俄国人 还是联调局 |
[00:22] | I have more emotions than you. | 我情感比你丰富 |
[00:23] | I have them. I’m having one right now. | 我有情感 我现在就有一种情感 |
[00:26] | She really left you? | 她真的离开你了吗 |
[00:27] | We will not only rebuild both our agencies from scratch, | 我们不会完全重新建立这两个机构 |
[00:30] | but we will combine them. | 我们会合并他们 |
[00:32] | President Roarke’s proposal | 罗尔克总统提议 |
[00:33] | of combining and re-branding the FBI and CIA | 将联调局和中情局合并 |
[00:36] | will apparently require | 显然需要 |
[00:37] | a new amendment to the United States Constitution. | 新的美国宪法修正案 |
[00:40] | A Constitutional convention | 制宪大会 |
[00:41] | is an invitation to rewrite the law wholesale. | 可是重新改写法律 |
[00:44] | We have to make Roarke believe that we’re on his side. | 我们得让罗尔克相信我们站在他这边 |
[00:46] | When is the convention, Clay? | 大会什么时候开始 克莱 |
[00:47] | – 100 days from now. – That’s when we attack. | -一百天以后 -我们就那个时候袭击 |
[00:49] | So, who wants to be a terrorist? | 大家准备好当”恐怖分子”了吗 |
[00:53] | So, what is wrong with America today? | 当今美国有什么问题 |
[00:58] | I… | 我… |
[01:00] | I-I think that America is a great country | 我认为美国是一个伟大的国家 |
[01:02] | full of o-opportunity… and… | 充满机遇… 和… |
[01:08] | d-diversity? | 多样性 |
[01:10] | He couldn’t even get through a sentence | 他要么句句结巴 |
[01:11] | without stammering or wandering off-subject. | 要么就是离题 |
[01:14] | Did you scare him? You scared the last one. | 你恐吓他了吗 上一个就被你恐吓了 |
[01:16] | Hey, if the president wants qualified candidates | 如果总统想让新的情报局 |
[01:18] | for this new intelligence agency, | 有合格的候选人 |
[01:19] | then we have to be selective. | 那么我们就要精挑细选 |
[01:21] | Remember when you risked your lives to ruin the president? | 还记得你们曾冒死要毁了总统吗 |
[01:24] | Well, the country’s changed. So have we. | 国家已经变了 我们也变了 |
[01:32] | President Roarke’s term has barely begun, | 罗尔克总统的任期刚刚开始 |
[01:34] | and he’s already seen a huge win. | 就已经获得了巨大成功 |
[01:36] | New Mexico becomes the crucial 34th state | 新墨西哥州第34个向国会请愿 |
[01:39] | to petition Congress to convene a Constitutional convention, | 召开制宪大会 具有关键性作用 |
[01:43] | making it official. | 使大会能正式召开 |
[01:45] | Come on. Now is your time to tell me | 来吧 现在你来告诉我 |
[01:47] | what you think is wrong with the FBI. | 你认为联调局有什么问题 |
[01:49] | What can we do better? | 我们有什么能改进 |
[01:51] | The president’s Muslim registry is now law, | 总统的”穆斯林登记系统”已经成为法规 |
[01:54] | as the country is left to wonder, | 国民都想知道 |
[01:56] | “Who is President Roarke? | “罗尔克总统是谁 |
[01:57] | And what will his Constitutional convention bring?” | 他的制宪大会将带来什么” |
[02:01] | It says here you’ve run multiple clandestine ops | 这上面说你曾多次在亚的斯亚贝巴和拉卡 |
[02:03] | in Addis Ababa and Raqqa. | 进行机密行动 |
[02:05] | You prepared to run similar ops | 你准备好在美国本土 |
[02:07] | with American citizens on domestic soil? | 对美国公民进行类似行动了吗 |
[02:10] | As the convention grows near | 大会时间越来越近 |
[02:11] | and National Security Council member Maxwell Fletcher | 国家安全委员会成员麦克斯韦·弗莱彻 |
[02:14] | rolls out his plan for a new domestic intelligence agency… | 展开了他建立新国内情报部门的计划 |
[02:18] | Washington insiders are wondering, | 华盛顿知情人士都疑惑 |
[02:19] | “Who’s running the White House… roarke or Fletcher?” | “到底是谁掌管白宫 罗尔克还是弗莱彻” |
[02:22] | So, anyone? | 有合适人选吗 |
[02:24] | I wouldn’t give these people a badge, a gun, | 我可不会给这些人警徽或枪 |
[02:26] | or my Amazon Prime password. | 或我的亚马逊会员密码 |
[02:28] | One guy told me he loved America more than his mom… | 有个人跟我说他爱美国胜过爱他妈 |
[02:31] | and then he asked me out. | 然后他约我出去 |
[02:33] | Nice. | 不错 |
[02:37] | Would you be willing to go undercover in a hostile country? | 你愿意到敌对国家做卧底吗 |
[02:40] | And you don’t have a problem | 你觉得暗杀外国民众 |
[02:41] | with assassinating foreign nationals? | 不成问题吗 |
[02:43] | So, that’s it? You don’t like the lunch room? | 就这一点吗 你不喜欢那个食堂 |
[02:46] | You have an opportunity here to be a part of the reinvention | 你现在有一个可以参与 |
[02:48] | of the intelligence community in this country, | 国家情报界重建的机会 |
[02:50] | and you don’t have a single question? | 你却毫无问题吗 |
[02:53] | Delegates are already gathering in Philadelphia | 代表们正齐聚费城 |
[02:55] | for what, in a mere seven days, | 参加仅仅七天之后的大会 |
[02:57] | could change the course of American history. | 这一大会可能改变美国历史进程 |
[03:01] | It’s been a while. | 有段时间没见了 |
[03:05] | Too long. | 太久没见了 |
[03:06] | Maybe we’ll work together again soon, | 或许我们很快又能共事了 |
[03:08] | as part of this crazy combined Domestic Service Agency. | 共同加入这一疯狂重组的国内情报部门 |
[03:12] | We’re calling it DISA. | 我们称之为”内情局” |
[03:14] | I prefer “The SS.” | 我更喜欢称为”内安局” |
[03:17] | You’re here to interview to join DISA, not criticize it. | 你是来面试加入”内情局” 不是来批判的 |
[03:21] | When we were at Quantico, | 我们在匡提科那会儿 |
[03:23] | we studied the Constitution together. | 我们一起研习宪法 |
[03:26] | We learned the lines – LE and intelligence can’t cross. | 我们学到了”警方和情报部门不可混淆” |
[03:30] | DISA throws that all out. | “内情局”将这些抛弃了 |
[03:31] | How could you be a part of this? | 你怎么能与之为伍 |
[03:33] | That is an exaggeration. | 那是夸张说法 |
[03:34] | “All citizens’ rights and privileges | “不得终止所有公民的 |
[03:36] | shall not be suspended | 权利和特权 |
[03:38] | unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion, | 惟在叛乱或受到侵略的情况下 |
[03:41] | the public safety shall require it.” | 出于公共安全的必要时不在此限” |
[03:43] | – And that’s just one of the amendments. – I know them well. | -这只是修正案其中一条 -我很清楚 |
[03:45] | “Rebellion,” “Invasion.” That can mean anything. | “叛乱” “侵略” 范围大了去了 |
[03:48] | That’s a blank check for the federal government | 这是联邦政府任意中止 |
[03:50] | to suspend our rights for any reason. | 我们权利的空头支票 |
[03:52] | The world has changed, Iris, | 时局已经变了 艾瑞丝 |
[03:55] | and this country has to change along with it. | 我们国家也要随之改变 |
[03:57] | I’ve made my choice, | 我做出了我的选择 |
[03:59] | and you’ve made yours… clearly. | 显然 你也有你的选择 |
[04:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[04:05] | Not at all good to see you, Alex. | 见到你一点也不高兴 艾丽克丝 |
[04:25] | He is never far away. | 他总在附近晃悠 |
[04:29] | Can you blame him? | 这能怪他吗 |
[04:30] | He’s trying to create a new world order. | 他想创立新的世界秩序 |
[04:32] | It took God six days. | 上帝用了六天创造 |
[04:34] | He’s already failing. | 他已经要失败了 |
[04:37] | Any word from our friends at the ACLU? | 美国公民自由协会的人传来消息了吗 |
[04:39] | They kicked it over to Amnesty International, | 他们把问题推给国际特赦组织 |
[04:41] | who did not want to get involved. | 这个组织不想牵涉进来 |
[04:43] | They recommended we talk to a Muslim-rights group. | 他们建议我们找一个穆斯林人权组织 |
[04:45] | What charge do they have on Nimah? | 他们对妮尔麦的指控是什么 |
[04:47] | All she did was pretend to be her sister. | 她只是假扮成她妹妹 |
[04:49] | Criminal impersonation is considered identity theft in Virginia… | 非法伪装在弗吉尼亚州算是盗用身份 |
[04:53] | and, in this case, espionage. | 她这个情况 是谍报行为 |
[04:57] | I don’t think we can get her out. | 估计我们救不出她了 |
[05:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:02] | Sure. | 没事 |
[05:05] | Dinner later? | 晚点一起吃饭吗 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:17] | Discerning, aren’t we? | 我们够挑剔啊 |
[05:18] | Only the best for DISA. | 要为”内情局”选出最佳人才嘛 |
[05:20] | That name. | 这名字啊 |
[05:21] | I keep forgetting what that damn “D” stands for. | 我总是忘”内”字指什么 |
[05:23] | But Peter’s the brand guy, as far as the president’s concerned. | 但在总统看来 彼得是主要人物 |
[05:28] | Keep up the good work, Hall. | 继续好好干 霍尔 |
[05:31] | You’ve surprised all of us. | 我们都没料到你的能力 |
[05:42] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 |
[05:43] | Look who’s shutting this place down. Again. | 谁又让这里停业了 |
[05:45] | Come on. Don’t make fun of us. | 别这样 别取笑我们了 |
[05:48] | We’re in a rut, we’re tired, | 我们的工作千篇一律 累得不行 |
[05:49] | and this is the only place in town, by the way, | 全市只有这里的酒 |
[05:52] | that doesn’t water down its drinks. | 没有掺水 |
[05:54] | I’m just glad I never have to eat alone. | 我很高兴从来不必自己吃饭 |
[05:55] | All right. I am out. | 好了 我要走了 |
[05:57] | What? | 不是吧 |
[05:59] | I’m gonna stick around for one more drink. | 我要再待会儿 再喝一杯 |
[06:01] | – It’s almost last call. – All right. | -快打烊了 -好吧 |
[06:02] | Good job today. | 今天干得不错 |
[06:03] | – Good job. Bye! – Bye! | -干得不错 拜 -拜 |
[06:04] | – Old-fashioned. – I got you. Old-fashioned. | -老规矩 -行 老规矩 |
[06:07] | And one of these. | 再来一杯这种酒 |
[06:08] | So, what’s it like being a strategist for the only coalition of states | 为唯一反对大会召开的州联盟当战略家 |
[06:12] | saying “No” to the convention? | 是什么感觉 |
[06:13] | It doesn’t much matter. Roarke has his 38 states. | 没什么用 罗尔克拥有38个州的支持 |
[06:17] | Still, I wrote a hell of a barnburner | 不过 我为纽约代表 |
[06:19] | for the New York delegation to give during floor debate. | 写了一大堆辩论时会用到的演说 |
[06:22] | Why does this feel like a double date all of a sudden? | 为什么突然感觉这是四人约会了 |
[06:24] | My God. It does! | 天哪 确实 |
[06:26] | Well, for starters, you’re drinking my drink, | 首先 你在喝我的酒 |
[06:28] | which is pretty intimate. | 这挺亲密的 |
[06:29] | We order the same thing. I don’t want to wait. | 我们点的酒一样 我不想等 |
[06:32] | – You hear back from Felix? – No. | -菲力克斯给你回信了吗 -没有 |
[06:35] | Don’t take “No” for an answer. | 不要轻易放弃 |
[06:37] | That sounds like girlfriend advice. | 这听起来像女朋友的建议 |
[06:39] | And by “Girlfriend,” you mean “Girls who are friends”? | 你说”女朋友”是指”女性朋友”吗 |
[06:42] | Well, like these two, who apparently had molly for dinner. | 像他们俩 显然他们俩是有情饮水饱啊 |
[06:46] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是 |
[06:48] | It’s… | 而是… |
[06:49] | He doesn’t like displays of affection. | 他不喜欢亲密的表现 |
[06:53] | Well, and I bet we could get him out of here faster. | 我们肯定能让他更快离开 |
[06:56] | Not yet. I told you. | 我说了 还不行 |
[06:59] | Okay. There he goes, to follow Miranda. | 好了 他走了 跟踪米兰达去了 |
[07:02] | And that was last call. | 打烊了 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:07] | Anyone up for a quick game of pool? | 有人想来局台球吗 |
[07:13] | – I’ll start the coffee. – Thank you. | -我去煮咖啡 -谢谢 |
[07:16] | Another late-night SDR. | 又一次午夜SDR |
[07:18] | Thank you for teaching it to me. | 谢谢你教会了我 |
[07:20] | Did the tail follow you? | 那个人跟踪你了吗 |
[07:21] | I lost him. | 我甩掉他了 |
[07:22] | Two days till the convention. | 两天之后就是大会 |
[07:24] | 48 hours to make sure Roarke doesn’t get his DISA | 只剩48小时来确保罗尔克无法设立”内情局” |
[07:26] | and that the convention doesn’t strip | 以及大会不会剥夺 |
[07:28] | the American people of their civil liberties. | 美国公民的民事自由 |
[07:32] | And all we have is us. | 我们只能靠我们自己 |
[07:38] | The convention is comprised of 50 delegates, | 大会共有50个代表 |
[07:40] | each representing their respective state. | 每个人代表各自的州 |
[07:42] | Now, Roarke needs 38 states | 罗尔克需要38个州 |
[07:44] | to vote “Yes” to pass his amendments. | 投赞成票才能通过修正案 |
[07:46] | We know 34 of them are in full support | 我们知道有34个州全力支持 |
[07:47] | of this amendment and can’t be swayed. | 这一修正案 他们无可动摇 |
[07:49] | Another 12 are firmly against it. | 另外12个州极力反对 |
[07:52] | The remaining 4? | 剩下的4个呢 |
[07:54] | That is our battleground. | 这就是我们的战场 |
[07:55] | If we can get them to vote “No,” | 如果我们能让他们投反对票 |
[07:56] | the amendment will fail. It’s that simple. | 修正案就不能通过 就这么简单 |
[07:58] | We’ve only got 24 hours to lie, manipulate, | 我们只有24小时通过欺骗 要挟 |
[08:01] | and blackmail these 4 swing delegates into voting “No.” | 勒索这四个摇摆的代表 让他们投反对票 |
[08:05] | This is our last stand. | 这是我们最后一招 |
[08:07] | All right. Who do you have and how will you break them? | 你们分别选了谁 准备怎么让他们妥协 |
[08:10] | Sheila Bernard, state legislator from Ohio | 希拉·伯纳德 俄亥俄州的州议员 |
[08:12] | who’s been engaging in some extracurricular activities. | 她有婚外情 |
[08:15] | Sheila, you’re not voting “Yes” tomorrow. | 希拉 你明天不能投赞成票 |
[08:17] | You’re voting “No,” | 你要投反对票 |
[08:18] | because I don’t think your husband | 因为你丈夫应该 |
[08:20] | wants to hear about your affair with Senator Davis. | 不会想听到你和戴维斯议员的婚外情 |
[08:22] | You promise no one will ever hear that recording? | 你保证不会有人听到那份录音吗 |
[08:25] | I know you’ll make the right choice. | 我知道你会做出正确的选择 |
[08:32] | What? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[08:33] | Manipulating someone with the threat of scandal | 用丑闻威胁要挟别人 |
[08:35] | is hard for me. | 对我来说很难 |
[08:36] | After the convention, you can go to Sheila and you can apologize, | 大会之后 你可以找希拉道歉 |
[08:39] | just like I’m gonna apologize right now. | 就像我现在要道歉这样 |
[08:42] | I shouldn’t have made it all your fault. | 我不该全怪在你头上 |
[08:45] | You were easier to blame than my father. | 责怪你比怪我父亲要容易 |
[08:49] | Who’s next on the list? | 下一个该谁了 |
[08:52] | Eric Jackson, a Pennsylvania Democrat | 艾瑞克·杰克逊 宾州民主党人 |
[08:54] | with a secret that he would rather keep buried. | 他有一个不想为人所知的秘密 |
[08:56] | What will the good people of your district think | 你那区的民众会怎么想 |
[08:58] | when they find out | 等他们发现 |
[08:59] | that you were a part of a white-separatist group? | 你隶属白人分裂派 |
[09:01] | I’m not a racist. | 我不是种族主义者 |
[09:03] | All we need for you to do is vote “No” at that convention. | 我们只要求你在制宪大会上投反对票 |
[09:08] | Does that seem like something you can do? | 你能办到吗 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:14] | Pleasure doing business with you, Congressman. | 很高兴和您打交道 议员阁下 |
[09:16] | Benjamin Whitmore, a staunch Republican | 本杰明·怀特摩尔 坚定的共和党人 |
[09:19] | and Tallahassee clergyman with a dominatrix on speed dial. | 塔拉哈西的牧师 招过妓 |
[09:23] | No, no, no. Don’t send all of them. | 不不不 别全发给他 |
[09:24] | Send just one, enough to scare him. | 只发一条就能吓住他了 |
[09:27] | Leave the rest to his imagination. | 剩下的让他自己脑补吧 |
[09:28] | That’ll really make him spin out. | 那样就够他受的了 |
[09:33] | Just like that? | 你就这样乖乖照做了 |
[09:35] | You’re not gonna tell me | 你不打算跟我说 |
[09:36] | that sending them all is a stronger move or…? | 将把柄全发给他 会更具威慑力之类的话吗 |
[09:40] | What, did you want me to put up a fight? | 怎么 你希望我挑起矛盾吗 |
[09:44] | Or did you just expect me to? | 还是说 你期待我那么做 |
[09:47] | Lastly, Amanda Glasson, Michigan Democrat and construction magnate | 最后一个 阿曼达·格拉森 密歇根民主党人 建筑巨头 |
[09:51] | who’s found a lot of creative ways to turn a profit. | 为了盈利 不择手段 |
[09:53] | I think we’re looking at charges | 你将面临多项指控 |
[09:54] | all the way from corporate fraud to outright treason. | 包括企业诈骗 叛国罪等 |
[09:58] | No. I just want your cooperation. | 不 我只想你乖乖合作 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:07] | I think I’ve finally come to grips with doing bad for the greater good. | 我似乎终究还是得为了大局而作恶 |
[10:11] | Clay and I were just saying the same thing. | 克莱和我刚刚也是这么说的 |
[10:13] | “Clay and I.” | “我和克莱” |
[10:14] | We are good friends. | 我们是好朋友 |
[10:16] | Yeah… I drive out of my way for three hours every day | 是吗 每天开三小时的车 |
[10:20] | to go have dinner with my good friend. | 去和我的好朋友吃晚饭 |
[10:21] | He feels personally responsible for all of this. | 他感觉这一切都是他的错 |
[10:24] | He feels other things, too, you know. | 他还有别的感觉呢 |
[10:26] | I mean, he’s not engaged anymore… | 他已经解除订婚了 |
[10:27] | hasn’t been for four months. | 已经单身四个月了 |
[10:29] | Clay has no idea what he feels for me. | 克莱没搞清楚他对我的情愫 |
[10:32] | Right now, we are trapped in a foxhole together. | 我们现在都困在这里 |
[10:35] | When this is all over, you know, we’ll see | 这一切结束后 我们再看看 |
[10:37] | if this was just an end-of-the-world romance or if it’s real. | 这是末日下的爱情 还是真互有好感 |
[10:42] | I hope it’s real. | 我希望是真的 |
[10:45] | So, what about you and Ryan? | 你和瑞恩怎么样了 |
[10:47] | Was all of that just for the tail last night? | 昨晚亲密只是为了甩掉跟踪的人吗 |
[10:49] | He’s been so supportive lately, | 他最近很支持我 |
[10:51] | not doubting me as much. | 不再那么质疑我了 |
[10:53] | But I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop. | 但我还是有些提心吊胆 担心会出什么差错 |
[10:56] | You told him you needed time. | 你告诉过他 你需要时间 |
[10:58] | Maybe he used that time to grow. | 也许 他在那段时间中成长了呢 |
[11:00] | Or maybe he’s just making me think that he’s changed, you know? | 但也有可能 他只是让我以为他成长了 |
[11:03] | And then when things get difficult, | 等情况变复杂时 |
[11:05] | he’ll be back to the same old Ryan. | 他就会变回老样子 |
[11:06] | Well, you know what? Something will happen, | 这样说吧 无论如何 |
[11:08] | and you’ll just know, one way or another, right? | 该来的总会来 你到时就知道了 |
[11:15] | So, are you gonna say something or just make me watch you? | 你是打算和我谈谈 还是就把我晾在这里 |
[11:19] | You are the one who came here and demanded to talk, so talk. | 是你来这里要跟我谈的 那就谈吧 |
[11:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:25] | I’m sorry I used you. | 我很抱歉 利用了你 |
[11:26] | I’m sorry I got you into all this. | 我很抱歉 把你牵扯进来 |
[11:28] | I’m sorry I wasn’t a better friend. | 我很抱歉 我不是个称职的朋友 |
[11:30] | I lost my job, my green card. | 我丢掉了工作和绿卡 |
[11:32] | And to make it more interesting, | 更精彩的是 |
[11:34] | I have the Russian intelligence on me day and night | 俄罗斯情报机构整天盯着我 |
[11:37] | thinking that I’m still gonna tell them secrets about the president. | 妄想我还会告诉他们总统的秘密 |
[11:40] | You can’t fix that. | 这些你无法补救 |
[11:43] | I’m even afraid to go back to Spain. | 我甚至连西班牙都不敢回了 |
[11:45] | I don’t want to tarnish my family’s name. | 我不想败坏我家族的名声 |
[11:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:47] | You’re sorry. You said that already. | 你很抱歉 这话你已经说过了 |
[11:53] | If you… ever need anything… | 如果你有什么需要… |
[11:57] | Yeah. | 有 |
[11:59] | I need you to destroy Roarke. | 我需要你毁掉罗尔克 |
[12:01] | I believed every lie he told me. | 我信了他的全部谎言 |
[12:03] | And America does, too. | 美国人民也信了 |
[12:04] | He told them he would fix the country, | 他告诉人民 他将为国家排忧解难 |
[12:06] | and all he wants is to fix it for himself and his friends. | 但他只想为自己和朋友们扫除障碍 |
[12:10] | Tell me how to win. | 告诉我 怎样扳倒他 |
[12:12] | Anything you can think of, they’ve already thought of. | 你能想到的问题 他们早就考虑过了 |
[12:14] | You have known about this plan for six months. | 你识破这个计划才六个月 |
[12:17] | They waited years for it. | 他们已经为之等待了数年 |
[12:19] | Stop trying to be smarter than them. Surprise them. | 不要试图用智力战胜他们 要出其不意 |
[12:22] | Use kittens, mercury, and the concept of time. | 利用小猫咪 水星 或玩时间牌 |
[12:26] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[12:28] | Something my brother told me | 这是我弟告诉我的 |
[12:29] | that’s just making sense to me now. | 我现在才想明白 |
[12:31] | Don’t leave town tonight. | 今晚先别走 |
[12:33] | – All right. It looks like we went 4 for 4. – Yes! | -我们拿下了四张反对票 -棒 |
[12:35] | Now, that should keep Roarke shy of passing his amendments. | 这应该能否决罗尔克的宪法修正案 |
[12:39] | All right. What do we do now? | 我们现在要做什么 |
[12:40] | Wait and pray that everything goes well at the convention tomorrow? | 坐等 祈祷明天制宪大会一切顺利 |
[12:43] | Everybody’s smartphones in their cars? | 各位的手机都放在车上吗 |
[12:45] | -Yeah. -Did a sweep for bugs? | -嗯 -检查是否有窃听器了吗 |
[12:47] | Every time we walk through the door. | 向来如此 |
[12:48] | Well, check again. I think they’re listening. | 再检查一遍 他们好像在监听我们 |
[12:50] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:51] | It’s a little late to be keeping secrets now. | 现在才注意保密有点晚了 |
[12:56] | You were all so careful, | 你们都很警觉 |
[12:58] | meeting someplace completely innocuous four times a week, | 每周会面四次 地点都是些无关紧要的场所 |
[13:01] | like it was any other week in your lives. | 就像是过着另一重生活 |
[13:04] | And yet, you always failed to noticed | 但你们一直没注意到 |
[13:07] | the newly installed smart TVs in every corner, | 各角落新安装的智能电视 |
[13:10] | all of which have their mics on, | 所有电视的话筒都开着 |
[13:12] | courtesy of Peter Theo and his latest firmware updates. | 多亏彼得·西奥和他最新的固件升级 |
[13:16] | You’re all definitely going in the “No” pile now. | 你们都不会面试通过 加入”内情局” |
[13:19] | If you were spying on us this whole time, | 如果你们一直在监视我们 |
[13:21] | why even bother with a tail? | 为什么还多此一举 派人跟踪呢 |
[13:23] | We just wanted to give you a false sense of security. | 只是想给你们造成虚假的安全感 |
[13:25] | You did put on a hell of a show, though, for three months. | 但过去三个月中 你们确实演得不错啊 |
[13:28] | That took a lot of patience. | 那需要极大的耐心 |
[13:30] | Information is a powerful thing. | 情报是个强大的工具 |
[13:33] | All of the research you did on those weak delegates | 你们在制宪大会前夕 |
[13:35] | ahead of tomorrow’s convention | 对那些软弱代表所做的一切调查 |
[13:36] | is even more useful in the president’s hands. | 比起你们自身 对总统而言更为有利 |
[13:39] | He had all four of your target delegates pulled | 他已经撤掉了你们调查的四位代表 |
[13:43] | and replaced with less corruptible individuals. | 换上了较难收买的代表 |
[13:46] | And now we invite you to watch democracy evolve | 我们诚邀你们 亲眼见证 |
[13:49] | to the next level at the convention. | 民主在大会中迈上更高的台阶 |
[13:51] | Because there’s absolutely nothing you can do to stop him. | 因为 你们已经无计可施 无法阻挡他的步伐了 |
[13:54] | So enjoy your final days of freedom. | 享受你们最后一天的自由吧 |
[13:59] | Yeah, Peter, it’s done. Tell the president. | 彼得 告诉总统 都搞定了 |
[14:06] | Three months of work gone in an instant. | 三个月的努力 一瞬间付之东流 |
[14:10] | We never stood a chance. | 我们连翻盘的机会都没有 |
[14:11] | This is not over. | 还没结束 |
[14:13] | We’ve just been going about it the wrong way… | 我们只是用错了方法 |
[14:14] | head-on, trying to block the Collaborators’ paths the entire time. | 正面交锋 一直试图挡住”同伙”的道路 |
[14:17] | – As opposed to what? – Blowing up the whole road. | -不然还能怎样 -炸掉整条道路 |
[14:20] | How do we do that when we’re out of time? | 我们要怎么做 已经没时间了 |
[14:21] | Find a time machine and go back | 找台时光机穿越回过去 |
[14:23] | and use Theo’s technology against the Collaborators | 利用西奥的技术对付”同伙” |
[14:25] | to find their plan first? | 抢先暴露他们的计划 |
[14:26] | We don’t need a time machine to do that. We can do it right now. | 我们不需要时光机 现在就能办到 |
[14:29] | Theo uses technology to spy, to control people down the line. | 西奥利用该技术监视 控制别人 |
[14:32] | He can listen to anybody at any time. | 他随时都能监听任何人 |
[14:34] | So, why would a guy like that play fair | 那他为什么 |
[14:35] | when it comes to his fellow Collaborators? | 不对”同伙”内部成员下手呢 |
[14:37] | You think he’s spying on them. | 你认为 他也在监视他们 |
[14:38] | I think he’s got to have enough dirt on Roarke | 我认为 他手上掌握的罗尔克的丑闻 |
[14:40] | to bury him 10 times over. | 足够扳倒他十几次了 |
[14:42] | The intelligence we gathered on the Collaborators | 我们手上掌握的有关”同伙”的情报 |
[14:44] | wasn’t enough to get them. | 不足以扳倒他们 |
[14:45] | But if we can get whatever Peter Theo has on them… | 但如果我们能得到彼得·西奥手上掌握的情报… |
[14:47] | It is still us against the most powerful man in America. | 局面依旧是 我们几个对抗美国最有权势的人 |
[14:50] | We are not the only group who can use that intelligence. | 我们不是唯一可以利用那些情报的人 |
[14:53] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么计划 |
[14:54] | Something that isn’t just a roadblock. | 我们不仅仅要挡路 |
[14:55] | Something that might just get us all killed. | 有可能还会送命 |
[14:58] | But we’re gonna need reinforcements. | 但我们需要帮手 |
[15:00] | I think I know who to call. | 我知道该找谁了 |
[15:03] | What do you want me to tell him? | 你想让我告诉他什么 |
[15:05] | Tell him we’re gonna betray our country. | 告诉他 我们要背叛国家了 |
[15:21] | I don’t drink, either. | 我也不喝酒 |
[15:24] | I never saw the point of paying $14 | 我一直不明白 |
[15:26] | for two ounces of flavored ethanol. | 花十四美金买两盎司酒精 意义何在 |
[15:32] | Don’t drink? | 不喝酒吗 |
[15:34] | You don’t hear that a lot in a gay bar. | 这在同性酒吧可并不常见 |
[15:36] | I wouldn’t know. It’s my first time. | 我不太了解 我第一次来 |
[15:41] | Peter. | 我是彼得 |
[15:42] | I’m straight. I’m here with my girlfriend. | 我是直男 和我女友一起来的 |
[15:44] | She likes to dance. | 她喜欢跳舞 |
[15:46] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[15:48] | Did you make a friend? | 你交了个朋友吗 |
[15:49] | Just killing some time, Karen. | 只是打发时间 凯伦 |
[15:51] | Hands off, mister. He’s mine. | 别想染指 先生 他是我的人 |
[15:55] | But isn’t he the cutest? | 但他确实很讨人喜欢 |
[15:58] | Look at that. He thinks so, too. | 瞧瞧 他也这么认为 |
[16:05] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 我就不打扰你们俩了 |
[16:07] | You don’t have to. | 你不用急着走 |
[16:08] | He does whatever I want. | 我说什么 他做什么 |
[16:10] | Don’t you, Jimmy? | 对吧 吉米 |
[16:13] | Want to play? | 想玩一把吗 |
[16:14] | He’s very gifted. | 他很有天赋 |
[16:17] | I’ll get the check. | 我去买单 |
[16:24] | Iris and Will here, | 艾瑞丝和威尔已就位 |
[16:25] | en route to Theo’s home momentarily. | 即将前往西奥住所 |
[16:27] | Copy. Get into his system so we can link up. | 收到 进入他的系统 我们才能建立连接 |
[16:29] | If we meet the Russians empty-handed… | 如果我们空手去见俄国人… |
[16:31] | I know, I know. Everyone’s dead. | 我明白 那样大家都会死 |
[16:32] | We’ll come through. Chang out. | 我们会想办法的 稍后联系 |
[16:34] | – You said you were ready for this. – We are. | -你之前说已经准备好了 -准备好了 |
[16:36] | We didn’t have time to run the missions back-to-back. | 我们只是没时间按步骤完成这项任务 |
[16:38] | We’re on parallel tracks here. It’s gonna be fine. | 我们得同时进行 会没事的 |
[16:40] | Look, we’re just here to give the Russians access | 听着 我们只需要给俄国人 |
[16:41] | to Peter Theo’s database. | 进入彼得数据库的权限 |
[16:42] | That’s it? Just access? | 这么简单 只给他们权限吗 |
[16:44] | With Peter Theo’s intel on your former boss, | 掌握了彼得·西奥手中你前上司的情报 |
[16:47] | combined with whatever FSB has on him, | 再加上俄联邦安全局掌握的信息 |
[16:49] | the Russians can easily compromise the president, | 俄国人能够轻易扳倒总统 |
[16:52] | and he won’t even see it coming. | 而总统本人根本毫无察觉 |
[16:53] | And once it’s done, he won’t be able to get out. | 一旦任务完成 他将无法脱身 |
[16:57] | Since my life is on the line, I just have to know… | 毕竟此事关乎我的性命 所以我得知道 |
[16:59] | what are the Russians giving you for this? | 俄国人拿什么和你们做交换 |
[17:01] | They’re not giving us anything. | 他们不会给我们任何好处 |
[17:03] | We’re using them to take Roarke out. | 我们是在利用他们扳倒罗尔克 |
[17:05] | How can you be so sure this will work, huh? | 你怎么能确定 计划会成功呢 |
[17:08] | The Russians could do anything with that intelligence. | 利用那些情报 俄国人可以为所欲为 |
[17:10] | I know you’re scared. | 我明白你很害怕 |
[17:11] | And I know I don’t have a right to ask you to do this. | 我也明白 我无权要求你这么做 |
[17:13] | That’s right. You don’t. Okay? You don’t. | 没错 你无权要求我 |
[17:15] | I will do it because it’s the right thing to do | 我同意这么做 因为这是正义之事 |
[17:17] | and because that’s what friends do for each other. | 因为朋友之间本该如此 |
[17:22] | Here. That should do it. You’re good to go. | 给你 应该能行 你可以行动了 |
[17:28] | It wasn’t fitting her right. It was itchy. | 大小不合适 有点痒 |
[17:31] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[17:32] | Yeah. We take care of each other. | 嗯 我们彼此照顾 |
[17:35] | It’s… It’s the little things. | 举手之劳而已 |
[17:37] | Well, you keep it up, and you might just get her back. | 你继续努力 说不定能把她追回来 |
[17:40] | No. That’s… That’s not what this is about. | 不 我没想追回她 |
[17:43] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[17:44] | Take it from someone who notices these things… | 作为旁观者 这些细节我都注意到了 |
[17:46] | when you’re not looking, she’s looking at you and no one else. | 你没留意时 她只看你一个人 |
[17:51] | We’re people. We’re not a light switch. | 我们是人 不是电灯开关 |
[17:52] | You can’t just flick us on again. | 不能说开就开 |
[17:54] | Ryan, when this is over, | 瑞恩 这一切结束后 |
[17:55] | you’re gonna find the time and space to ask the question. | 你会有机会问出那个问题 |
[17:58] | And I’m pretty sure how she’ll answer. | 而且 我很清楚她的回答 |
[18:01] | All right. We’re here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[18:06] | Ready? It’s time. | 准备好了吗 该行动了 |
[18:15] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[18:17] | What are you doing? | 你们这是干什么 |
[18:19] | We’re in this together. | 我们共同进退 |
[18:23] | I’m not the one who can help you. They are. | 我不是能帮助你们的人 他们才是 |
[18:26] | Alex Parrish. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[18:28] | Alex, we need to buy Will and Iris time. | 艾丽克丝 我们得帮威尔和艾瑞丝争取时间 |
[18:30] | Stall him. | 拖住他 |
[18:31] | We have intelligence on our president that you might want. | 我们手上有关于总统的情报 你可能会感兴趣 |
[18:34] | We’ll give it to you, but at a price. | 我们可以给你 但是有代价 |
[18:37] | Why not use it yourself if it compromises your president? | 如果可以用来要挟你们总统 你为什么不用呢 |
[18:41] | You can write your own check. | 支票填多少都随你 |
[18:42] | We’re just rogue agents. | 我们只是区区叛乱特工 |
[18:43] | He’s the president of the United States. | 他可是美国总统 |
[18:45] | We use this, he destroys us. | 我们利用情报要挟他 他会毁了我们 |
[18:48] | You have an entire country protecting you. | 你们有整个国家保护你们 |
[18:50] | What’s the price? | 价格是多少 |
[18:51] | It’s all explained in this. | 这里面全都解释清楚了 |
[18:53] | You get the president to propose a change in the language | 你能够让总统在明天制宪大会中 |
[18:55] | of one of the amendments under debate tomorrow | 提议修改讨论中的 |
[18:57] | at the Constitutional convention. | 其中一条修正案的用语 |
[19:00] | It’s a small change, | 只是一个小改动 |
[19:01] | but we have employers that stand to gain from it. | 但我们的雇主可以从中获益 |
[19:04] | And that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[19:05] | Discuss it with your colleagues. | 和你的同伙商量一下 |
[19:14] | If you don’t have the intel, | 如果你们没有情报 |
[19:15] | what’s on that drive? | 那硬盘里的是什么 |
[19:18] | Nothing yet. | 暂时没有而已 |
[19:20] | I promise, baby, it’ll be easier this time. | 我保证 亲爱的 这次会更容易 |
[19:24] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[19:27] | He just needs a little something to look at to get him started. | 他只要先看些香艳画面 就能性奋起来了 |
[19:34] | How’s this view? | 此景如何 |
[19:36] | It’s better. | 好多了 |
[19:39] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[19:42] | I think I need to drink after all. | 我好像还是需要先喝一杯 |
[19:48] | I’ve got some vodka downstairs somewhere. | 我楼下有伏特加 |
[19:52] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[20:00] | We are screwed. He doesn’t have a computer in here. | 我们完蛋了 他房间里没有电脑 |
[20:02] | Yes, he does. | 他有的 |
[20:09] | – How did you know? – Unless Georges de La Tour | -你怎么知道的 -除非乔治·德·拉·托尔 |
[20:11] | painted a second Repentant Magdalen, | 画了第二幅《忏悔的抹大拉》 |
[20:13] | and he didn’t, | 他当然没有 |
[20:15] | this one had to be fake. | 所以这幅一定是假的 |
[20:17] | The original’s at LACMA. | 真品在洛杉矶艺术博物馆 |
[20:18] | The rest of this art’s real, though. | 不过这幅画作其余的部分都是真的 |
[20:19] | You better produce, and fast, | 你赶紧开工 动作要快 |
[20:22] | or I’m gonna let him have his way with you. | 否则我就让他享用你 |
[20:23] | I wouldn’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[20:25] | Me neither. | 我也不介意 |
[20:29] | We’re in. | 我们进去了 |
[20:31] | Will and Iris came through. | 威尔和艾瑞丝成功了 |
[20:32] | Establishing the link to Theo’s home system. | 正在建立链接 进入西奥的家庭系统 |
[20:35] | Pushing it to you. | 正在发送给你 |
[20:36] | It’s gonna take a minute till it’s secure. | 还要一分钟才能传完 |
[20:40] | – What are they saying? – Well, my Russian’s not perfect, | -他们在说什么 -我不是俄语专家 |
[20:42] | but I think I heard “kill” and “them”. | 但我好像听到”杀”和”他们” |
[20:45] | Okay, enough! | 够了 |
[20:46] | Do you know how many intelligence agencies | 你们知道有多少情报机构 |
[20:48] | would be rolling out the carpet to us? | 会奉我们为上宾吗 |
[20:50] | But we came to you, so we deserve respect and answers now. | 但我们选了你们 所以给予尊重和答复吧 |
[20:54] | – Don’t give them that drive. – Let’s take a look first. | -先别把硬盘给他们 -让我们先看看 |
[20:56] | I want a deal first. | 我要先谈好价钱 |
[20:59] | This is not a negotiation. | 这不是讨价还价 |
[21:01] | We’re still establishing the connection. | 我们还在建立链接 |
[21:31] | You have a deal. | 成交 |
[21:33] | How do I know you’ll keep your part of the deal? | 我怎么确定你们会守信 |
[21:35] | You don’t. | 无法确定 |
[21:38] | But we will. | 但我们会守信 |
[21:55] | 制宪大会 宾夕法尼亚州 费城 | |
[21:59] | There’s CAT squads in every stairwell. | 每个楼梯间都有反恐突击队 |
[22:01] | I’ve got my route planned. | 我已经计划好路线了 |
[22:03] | I just need to know one thing… that you’re sure. | 我只问你一件事 你真要这么做 |
[22:05] | As sure as I’ve ever been about anything. | 这辈子没这么确定过 |
[22:07] | Nothing about this is gonna be easy. | 这事的后果非常严重 |
[22:11] | However this plays out, | 无论结局如何 |
[22:14] | it’s been nice working with you. | 能和你共事是我的荣幸 |
[22:21] | Shaw moving into position. | 肖准备就绪 |
[22:22] | The plan is a go. | 可以开始行动了 |
[22:25] | During lunch, we found out the whole coalition is backing out. | 午餐时 我们发现整个联盟都反悔了 |
[22:28] | We’ve lost Ohio, Pennsylvania. | 我们已经失去了俄亥俄和宾夕法尼亚 |
[22:29] | Even Florida is poised to vote “yes”. | 连弗罗里达都准备投”同意” |
[22:31] | Just hold fast, okay? | 坚守阵地 好吗 |
[22:34] | You do what you believe, not what everybody else is doing. | 做你自己相信的事 而不是随大流 |
[22:36] | Mr. Haas, the president wants to see you, now. | 哈斯先生 总统现在要见你 |
[22:50] | You don’t seem surprised to see me. | 你见到我好像不太意外 |
[22:53] | Felix told me you like to gloat. | 菲力克斯告诉过我 你喜欢幸灾乐祸 |
[22:56] | I thought you’d do it publicly. | 我还以为你会公开炫耀 |
[22:58] | Well, I think this is public enough. | 这里就够公开的了 |
[23:01] | Good work your people did here. | 你的手下干得不错 |
[23:03] | A noble try. | 一次崇高的尝试 |
[23:05] | Led by you, of course. | 当然了 是在你的带领下 |
[23:06] | Everyone was equally invested. | 大家的付出一样多 |
[23:09] | So, uh, what are your plans after this? | 这事完了后 你有什么计划 |
[23:11] | The rest I can throw on a shelf somewhere, but you… | 我可以随意处置其他人 但你… |
[23:14] | Too many questions if you disappeared, so… | 如果你消失了 会引起太多关注 所以… |
[23:19] | academia? | 学术界吗 |
[23:21] | A think tank? | 智囊团吗 |
[23:23] | It’s none of your concern. | 与你无关 |
[23:24] | “It’s none of your concern, sir.” | “与你无关 阁下” |
[23:26] | You don’t have to respect me, but at least respect the office. | 你不必尊重我 但至少尊重一下政权 |
[23:29] | I do. That’s why I’m standing up for it. | 我很尊重 所以才要维护到底 |
[23:31] | Too bad it wasn’t enough. | 很可惜 那样并不足够 |
[23:34] | You make a fine dance partner, Clay, but the music’s stopped. | 你是个不错的舞伴 克莱 但音乐已经停了 |
[23:38] | But this country will be better | 人民担心的事少一点 |
[23:40] | when people have less to worry about. | 这个国家会更好 |
[23:43] | You’re too young to know a time when that existed, but I’m not. | 你太年轻了 不知道曾有过这段时期 但我知道 |
[23:45] | I remember listening to my parents tell me how good it felt | 我还记得我听父母说 能全心信赖领导人 |
[23:49] | to have the utmost faith in your leaders. | 是多么美好的事 |
[23:51] | America wants to return to that uncomplicated ideal, | 美国想回到那个简单理想的世界 |
[23:56] | to trust their representatives to think for them | 相信政府会替他们着想 |
[23:59] | so they can focus on what really matters. | 那他们就可以关注真正重要的事 |
[24:02] | Or so they don’t notice you’re taking away their rights. | 就不会察觉你正夺去他们的权力 |
[24:05] | I have the votes. | 我占据票数优势 |
[24:06] | In minutes, 38 states will vote to amend the U.S. Constitution, | 不久 38个州都会投票支持修改宪法 |
[24:10] | and this country begins a new era of security and purpose. | 美国将开启安全新纪元 追逐新目标 |
[24:13] | Your side was outvoted today, son. | 你那边票数不够 小伙子 |
[24:16] | Be glad that, unlike your mother, | 开心点吧 毕竟你不像你母亲 |
[24:20] | you have a front-row seat to history. | 你有机会亲眼见证历史 |
[24:34] | Just remember, when he calls for the final votes, | 记住了 当他唱最后一票时 |
[24:37] | that’s when we go in. | 我们就进去 |
[24:39] | Maxine? | 玛克辛 |
[24:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[24:42] | Taking advantage of our right to free assembly | 趁自由集会权依然有效时 |
[24:43] | while it still exists. | 好好利用一下 |
[24:46] | The Roster makes for a damn fine grassroots organization in a pinch. | 必要时 “花名册”能让我们找到不少基层组织 |
[24:50] | Want a hat? | 要帽子吗 |
[24:51] | I have called enough attention | 不用了 因为所谓的颠覆行动 |
[24:52] | to my subversive activities, thank you. | 我已经引起不少人关注了 |
[24:55] | How’s Clay? Is he in there? | 克莱怎么样 他在里面吗 |
[24:58] | I haven’t spoken to him recently. | 我最近都没和他联系过 |
[24:59] | Come on. You don’t have to lie for him. | 拜托 你不需要替他撒谎了 |
[25:02] | I know you guys are friends. | 我知道你俩只是朋友 |
[25:04] | He’s grieving. | 他很伤心 |
[25:06] | What does he have to grieve about? | 他伤心什么 |
[25:08] | He was heartbroken when you left him. | 你离开他 伤透了他的心 |
[25:09] | I left? | 我离开吗 |
[25:12] | Of course. He can’t look like the bad guy around you. | 也对 他不能让你觉得他是个坏人 |
[25:17] | Clay kicked me out, | 克莱甩了我 |
[25:19] | said he didn’t want to tarnish my good name, | 他说他不想污了我的名声 |
[25:21] | as if it’s the turn of the century | 说得好像现在是世纪初 |
[25:23] | and there’s still such a thing as a good name. | 还有谁拥有好名声一样 |
[25:25] | I wanted him, he wanted me gone, and that was that. | 我想要他 但他让我走 所以就这样了 |
[25:31] | I don’t know what kind of play he’s been putting on for you, | 我不知道他在你面前演什么戏 |
[25:33] | but… | 但 |
[25:35] | I can guess why. | 我应该知道原因 |
[25:39] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样 |
[25:40] | Places, everyone. | 所有人报告位置 |
[25:43] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[25:51] | So, this is it, huh? | 时候到了 对吗 |
[25:53] | What this is, is burning all the bridges behind you. | 此举会断了你的所有后路 |
[25:56] | Are you saying you don’t want me | 你是想说 |
[25:56] | to go through with what I have to do? | 你不想让我完成这个任务吗 |
[25:58] | No. | 是 |
[26:00] | But I love you, and I wish it wasn’t you who had to do it. | 但我爱你 如果不用你来完成就好了 |
[26:08] | I’m in the hallway. | 我在走廊上 |
[26:09] | Roarke broke away for an emergency phone call, | 罗尔克突然去接了个紧急电话 |
[26:11] | in private. | 偷偷接的 |
[26:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States. | 女士们 先生们 有请美国总统 |
[26:37] | Order. Order. | 秩序 秩序 |
[26:40] | Before we tabulate the final roll, | 唱出最后一票前 |
[26:44] | there’s been a motion from my home state of Wisconsin | 我的家乡威斯康星州提出了一个请求 |
[26:47] | to include some new language into one of the amendments. | 他们提议修改一下修正案中的某些措辞 |
[26:50] | It’s amendment number 28, | 第28号修正案 |
[26:52] | and the motion is to replace the word “safety” | 他们请求将”安全”一词 |
[26:57] | with “security.” | 替换为”保全” |
[26:58] | – He took the bait. – Now, I, for one, | -他上当了 -而我… |
[26:59] | – That’s our cue. – see the wisdom in that, | -这是我们的信号 -看到了此举的精明之处 |
[27:00] | but we can open the floor for debate. | 我们可以自由发言 自由辩论 |
[27:03] | Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[27:05] | before this convention continues, | 在继续这次大会前 |
[27:06] | I think it’s in the best interest of these delegates and this nation | 我想在座各位代表乃至整个国家最关心的是 |
[27:09] | to know how deeply the democratic process has been compromised. | 民主化进程到底被破坏到什么程度了 |
[27:12] | We have audio from our friends incoming. | 我们的朋友发来了个音频 |
[27:14] | We should have video, too. | 我们也该看看那视频了 |
[27:15] | What we want is one simple change… | 我们只需要你做出小小改动 |
[27:17] | replace “safety” with “security.” | 将”安全”改成”保全” |
[27:20] | I want you to go, and I want you to find her | 你赶紧去找她 |
[27:22] | and do whatever you have to do to stop her | 不惜一切代价制止她 |
[27:23] | and get her off that screen. | 把她从屏幕上撤下来 |
[27:24] | They still hang for treason, yes? | 那些人依然被判叛国罪 是吗 |
[27:26] | – That’s it? That’s all you want? – Yes. | -就这样吗 没别的要求了吗 -是的 |
[27:28] | This is a phone call, not moments ago, | 这是不久前的一通电话 |
[27:30] | with Russian intelligence operatives | 电话里我们的总统 |
[27:32] | striking a deal with our president. | 与俄罗斯情报人员达成了交易 |
[27:35] | America is now a puppet state to a hostile power, | 美国现如今被敌对势力玩弄于鼓掌中 |
[27:38] | and I know this because… | 我之所以知情… |
[27:40] | because I gave that power the intelligence to do it, | 是因为是我让俄罗斯情报人员这么干的 |
[27:42] | to show you, the American people, | 为了让在座各位知道 让美国人民知道 |
[27:44] | that our president is a criminal. | 我们的总统是个罪犯 |
[27:46] | This government… | 这届政府领袖 |
[27:47] | run by a rogue cabal of self-serving elitists… | 是一群自私自利的阴谋团伙 |
[27:51] | they’ve stolen the presidency, used fear to control us, | 他们窃取了总统之位 利用恐惧控制我们 |
[27:54] | manipulated events to serve their greater goal… | 暗箱操纵以达到他们的目的 |
[27:56] | a power grab to take this country away | 这是一场权力之争 |
[27:59] | from the ideals it was founded on, | 他们想破坏美国的建国根基 |
[28:01] | to subvert this great nation’s Constitution, | 颠覆我们的宪法体系 |
[28:04] | its laws, its norms. | 法律系统及规章制度 |
[28:05] | Well, that ends today. | 但这一切都止于今天 |
[28:07] | You all know what Roarke was willing to do to keep his presidency. | 你们都知道罗尔克会不择手段保住总统之位 |
[28:10] | You heard it for yourself. | 你们自己也听闻了 |
[28:11] | Well, now you’re gonna know | 现在 你们将会知道 |
[28:13] | every crime that he and his fellow compatriots committed. | 他和他的手下所干的每一件坏事 |
[28:15] | Alex, they’ve got your location. | 艾丽克丝 他们知道你的位置了 |
[28:17] | And I know it’s not enough for you to hear it from me, | 我知道光听我的一面之词还不够 |
[28:19] | – and I know you need facts… – That’s our cue. | -你们需要证据 -这是信号 |
[28:22] | Release everything we’ve got. | 放出所有证据 |
[28:23] | which is why I’m gonna release every secret | 所以我将揭开一切秘密 |
[28:25] | that Roarke was so desperate to hide | 罗尔克拼了命不让 |
[28:27] | to a hundred major law firms… | 众多律师事务所 |
[28:29] | and civil-rights organizations, including the ACLU. | 民权组织以及美国公民自由联盟知道的秘密 |
[28:34] | America deserves the truth and nothing less. | 美国人民有权知道真相 不该被蒙在鼓里 |
[28:37] | Yes, this is highly classified and incriminating intelligence. | 是的 这是高度机密且情报来源非法 |
[28:41] | – And, yes, I have violated… – Get her! Get over there! | -我也的确… -抓住她 就在那 |
[28:43] | so many laws by leaking this to you, the people. | 对外泄露这些文件也的确违反了多项法律 |
[28:46] | But this country will not fix itself in the shadows anymore. | 但躲在暗处无法救国 |
[28:49] | The light is all we have, | 我们只能追寻那一点光亮 |
[28:50] | and the truth is all we can trust. | 我们只能相信真相 |
[28:51] | So resist. Fight back. | 奋起反击吧 |
[28:54] | That’s what I did and will always do for my country! | 我是为国家 也会一直为国家这么做 |
[29:05] | Freeze! Do not move. Do not move. | 别动 不许动 不许动 |
[29:11] | Alex, open your eyes! | 艾丽克丝 睁开眼 |
[29:13] | Alex, look at me! | 艾丽克丝 看着我 |
[29:15] | I’m sorry, Alex. I can’t watch him cry. | 抱歉 艾丽克丝 受不了他哭 |
[29:17] | It’s too pathetic. | 太逊了 |
[29:19] | Stop. He’s not pathetic. | 别这样 他才不逊呢 |
[29:27] | What the hell’s going on here?! | 到底是怎么回事啊 |
[29:29] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:30] | I had to keep you out of the final part of the plan | 我不得已才没让你参与最后的计划 |
[29:32] | because I needed your reaction for… | 因为我需要你的反应… |
[29:36] | believability. | 真实 |
[29:50] | Well, how’d I do? | 我反应够真实吗 |
[29:51] | You did so good, baby. Come here. | 太棒了 亲爱的 过来 |
[29:55] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[30:12] | The car’s waiting to take you to the plane. | 车等着载你去机场 |
[30:13] | They’re gonna be expecting a body. | 他们会想要看到尸体 |
[30:14] | We’ve created a comprehensive paper trail at Bryn Mawr Hospital, | 我们在布林莫尔医院伪造了全面的文件证明 |
[30:17] | including a death certificate and an autopsy, | 包括死亡证明和尸检报告 |
[30:19] | but it will only buy you so much time. | 但只能为你争取一些时间而已 |
[30:21] | That’s okay. Let ’em wonder. | 没事 让他们怀疑吧 |
[30:23] | They don’t have any proof anyway. | 他们也没有证据 |
[30:24] | So what are you gonna do now? | 你现在打算怎么办 |
[30:25] | Your runaway thing again, like last year? | 像去年一样踏上逃亡之路吗 |
[30:27] | No. | 不 |
[30:29] | This time, I disappear. | 这一次 我人间蒸发 |
[30:32] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[30:34] | Thanks for uploading that data. | 谢谢你上传那些数据 |
[30:35] | You’ll take the blame for that. | 你要背这个黑锅了 |
[30:37] | I’ve masked the IP address a few different ways | 我会用不同的方法掩饰IP地址 |
[30:39] | to make it interesting, but, | 以假乱真 |
[30:41] | well, they’ll trace it back to you. | 但最后都会追踪到你 |
[30:43] | At least this country won’t be controlled by the Russians. | 至少这个国家不会被俄国统治 |
[30:46] | All right. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[30:48] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这里了 |
[30:50] | I’ll be in the follow car in case you get made, all right? | 以防计划失败 我的车会一直跟着你 |
[30:52] | We’ll talk. | 稍后再说 |
[30:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:58] | They’re calling it the political scandal of the century. | 他们称其为本世纪最大的政治丑闻 |
[31:01] | President Roarke continues to deny | 罗尔克总统继续否认 |
[31:02] | he was working at the behest of Russia, | 他听命于俄国政府 |
[31:04] | but the Constitutional convention is over | 但制宪大会已告一段落 |
[31:07] | and will not resume at any point. | 不会再次召开 |
[31:09] | The evidence against Roarke is hard to deny. | 证据对罗尔克相当不利 |
[31:11] | We are waiting for a statement from the president… | 我们在等候总统发表声明… |
[31:15] | You gonna keep them waiting? | 你要让他们等吗 |
[31:23] | Now it’s your turn to gloat. | 这回该你幸灾乐祸了 |
[31:27] | I’ve given 31 years to this country. | 我为这个国家效力了31年 |
[31:30] | I am a public servant. | 我是人民公仆 |
[31:32] | And I found some people who wanted things to change, | 我找到了一群想要改革的人 |
[31:37] | and we had a plan. | 我们谋划了大计 |
[31:41] | And I… I did what they asked. We all got what we wanted. | 我按他们说的做了 我们都得偿所愿了 |
[31:45] | And now they’re gonna walk away from this, buy their way out. | 而如今他们甩手走人 买通出路 |
[31:49] | You think that I have the money that they have?! | 你觉得我有他们的财力吗 |
[31:51] | You think that t-they’ll stand by me after this?! | 你觉得这事之后 他们还会支持我吗 |
[31:54] | You chose to work with them. | 你选择与他们为伍 |
[31:55] | And after your little stunt, they will burn me at the stake, | 你的计谋得逞后 他们会废了我「烧了我」 |
[31:59] | like everyone who speaks truth! | 就像所有敢于说真理的人 |
[32:01] | If you’re expecting an apology, you’re not gonna get it. | 如果你想让我道歉 你就别想了 |
[32:03] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[32:05] | What the hell do you want from me? | 你到底想让我怎样 |
[32:07] | You want to have a-a talk about America? | 你想跟我谈谈美国吗 |
[32:09] | You want to give me a lecture about your superior virtues? | 你想站在道德制高点给我上一课吗 |
[32:13] | What is the point of all this?! | 这一切都是为了什么 |
[32:14] | Why am I being kept in here… | 为什么我被关在这里… |
[32:16] | – Henry… – like I did something wrong?! | -亨利 -好像我做错了什么事 |
[32:17] | – Henry… – It’s “Mr. President”! | -亨利 -叫我”总统阁下” |
[32:19] | It is “Mr. President”! | 我是”总统阁下” |
[32:24] | Not for long. | 你很快就会下台了 |
[32:26] | For even less time than my mother was. | 比我母亲的任期还短 |
[32:30] | Now, you know what happens next. | 你知道接下来的套路 |
[32:32] | You walk out to the police or the press… | 你要么去自首 要么面对媒体… |
[32:35] | two roads, | 两条路 |
[32:37] | both leading to your own personal hell. | 都会引你走向万劫不复 |
[32:41] | Or I don’t walk out of here at all. | 我还可以选择不离开这里 |
[32:52] | I love this country, Mr. Haas. | 我爱这个国家 哈斯先生 |
[32:58] | I know you did, Henry. | 我知道你爱国 亨利 |
[33:10] | No, sir! What are you doing? | 不 你干什么 |
[33:11] | Mr. President, no! | 总统阁下 不要 |
[33:14] | Shots fired! We have shots fired! | 枪声 有人开枪 |
[33:17] | – Move in! Now! – Move, move, move! | -进来 快 -快快快 |
[33:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:41] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[33:44] | I think. | 算是吧 |
[33:47] | Did we win? | 我们赢了吗 |
[33:49] | Or will the next person who takes his place… | 还是说下一个继任者会… |
[33:50] | Today we won. | 我们今天赢了 |
[33:53] | Tomorrow hasn’t happened yet. | 明天的事 明天再说 |
[33:58] | You want to go somewhere? | 你想出去转转吗 |
[34:01] | We don’t have to hide anymore. We can finally have that date. | 我们不用再躲了 终于可以约会了 |
[34:04] | I saw Maxine. | 我看到玛可辛了 |
[34:07] | She was here? | 她来了吗 |
[34:09] | Protesting with the Roster. | “花名册”抗议一事 |
[34:12] | – She told me what happened. – Shelby… | -她跟我说了事情的经过 -谢尔比 |
[34:14] | You broke up with Maxine | 你跟玛可辛分手 |
[34:15] | because you didn’t want her tainted | 是因为你不想因丑闻一事 |
[34:17] | by the scandal of being with you. | 而牵连到她 |
[34:20] | You don’t have that same concern about me, do you? | 你对我就没有这样的顾虑吧 |
[34:23] | Because I am already damaged. | 因为我的名声已经坏了 |
[34:27] | – You… – I… | -你… -我… |
[34:28] | have been so afraid of what other people think of me, | 我一直很害怕别人怎么看我 |
[34:31] | instead of caring about what I think about myself. | 而忽略了我怎么看自己的 |
[34:35] | I don’t want to keep making the same mistakes | 我不想一次又一次 |
[34:37] | over and over again. | 犯同样的错误 |
[34:39] | I am not a mistake. | 我不是个错误 |
[34:41] | But we would be. | 但我们在一起就是 |
[34:45] | I am not the one for you, Clay. | 我不是你的真命天女 克莱 |
[34:48] | You might care about me, | 你在乎我 |
[34:50] | but you are still in love with her. | 但你还深爱着她 |
[34:53] | Apologize for underestimating her. | 我小看她在你心目中的地位了 |
[35:01] | You’ve got cash, a few passports, a couple of names that… | 这里有现金 几个护照 不同的化名… |
[35:03] | you’re gonna need better burner phones | 等他们怀疑你假死时 |
[35:05] | once they start to ask questions about your death. | 你要多准备些一次性电话 |
[35:07] | Yeah, okay. I got it. | 好 没问题 |
[35:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:11] | You always have. | 你没问题 |
[35:13] | Yeah, I’m annoying like that. | 是啊 我就这么不讨喜 |
[35:17] | You ready? There’s an empty plane waiting for you. | 好了吗 有一架飞机等着你呢 |
[35:20] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[35:22] | thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[35:24] | for everything you’ve done for me, | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[35:25] | for the trust that you’ve shown in me. | 你对我的信任 |
[35:27] | Thank you for giving me back my life. | 谢谢你让我重拾我的人生 |
[35:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:43] | Time to fly. | 该走了 |
[35:46] | Ryan… | 瑞恩 |
[35:49] | He must’ve had to lose a tail. | 他肯定得想办法甩掉跟踪的人 |
[35:54] | So I don’t get to say goodbye. | 我没机会道别了吗 |
[36:03] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:06] | – Take care of yourself. – You too. | -保重 -你也是 |
[36:16] | Two months after President Roarke’s suicide, | 罗尔克总统自杀的两个月后 |
[36:18] | we’ll review the fallout and the road to come. | 我们会反思其影响以及探讨未来之路 |
[36:21] | Our roundtable will ask, | 圆桌会议会提出 |
[36:22] | “Was the disclosure of U.S. Intelligence warranted? | “美国情报机构的揭露经授权了吗 |
[36:25] | Is Alex Parrish alive? | 艾丽克丝·帕里什还活着吗 |
[36:27] | If so, is she a hero or a traitor? | 如果还活着 她是英雄还是叛徒呢 |
[36:30] | And where is she?” | 她人在哪里 |
[36:32] | America cannot give up its obsession with Alex Parrish. | 美国对艾丽克丝·帕里什的魅力没有抵抗力 |
[36:35] | And unconfirmed sightings of her in Belgrade last month | 上个月 有人称在贝尔格莱德看到过她 |
[36:38] | don’t do anything to dispel the conspiracy theorists. | 让人无法打消阴谋论的念头 |
[36:41] | Websites are dedicated to tracking her alleged sightings… | 各大网站致力于追寻可疑的目击事件 |
[36:43] | Next on “Pointless Questions with Pompous Pundits.” | 接下来播出”无意义的问题与华而不实的砖家” |
[36:45] | And a documentary is being made about her life. | 有人已经开始拍她的传记电影了 |
[36:47] | So this is the bunker. | 这里就是掩体啊 |
[36:49] | I don’t know. I was thinking brutalist blocks, | 怎么说呢 我还以为是野兽派风格 |
[36:51] | not Soho House. | 而不是居家型风格 |
[36:54] | We’d almost given up on you. | 我们还以为你不来了呢 |
[36:55] | And some of us got tired of waiting. | 而我们有些人等累了 |
[36:58] | Be nice. He helped get us out. | 态度好点 他帮我们放出来了 |
[37:01] | It’s nice to see you two together. | 同时见到你们俩 真好 |
[37:02] | I really just wanted confirmation you were twins | 我就是很想确定你俩是双胞胎 |
[37:04] | and not just Nimah with a head injury. | 不是妮尔麦人格分裂 |
[37:07] | It’s nice to be together. | 在一起很好 |
[37:08] | I’m grateful to be out of custody. | 我很感谢被放出来 |
[37:11] | And we’re glad the others are free. | 我们很高兴其他人也自由了 |
[37:13] | Don’t get me wrong, | 我没别的意思 |
[37:14] | but being in prison and… I don’t know… | 但监狱生活 说不清… |
[37:17] | It changes you. | 会改变你 |
[37:19] | I never had any illusions about this country always being fair. | 我从来不觉得这个国家存在绝对的公平 |
[37:22] | Our parents had that talk with us when we were, what, 11? | 父母在我们11岁时 就跟我们说过了 |
[37:25] | But when something like this happens… | 但这样的事发生后… |
[37:26] | when people are ready, even willing, to just give away their rights… | 当人们准备好 主动牺牲自己的权利… |
[37:31] | Maybe I did have some illusions about this country after all. | 也许我还是有点相信这个国家存在公平的 |
[37:33] | Have you seen Miranda? | 你见过米兰达了吗 |
[37:34] | She’s being well looked after. | 她享受特殊关照呢 |
[37:36] | That prison’s more like Soho House, too. | 那个监狱也是舒适居家型 |
[37:38] | How long do you think she’ll be in there? | 她要在监狱待多久 |
[37:39] | A long time. But Miranda knows what she signed up for. | 很长时间 但米兰达一开始就知道代价 |
[37:42] | And you? You know what you signed up for? | 你呢 你知道你要付出什么吗 |
[37:46] | Deputy director of the CIA? Of course. | 成为中情局的副局长吗 当然知道了 |
[37:49] | I’m gonna help reshape the agency. | 我要帮忙重整中情局 |
[37:51] | And get your hands dirty. | 亲自去干一些事 |
[37:53] | Well, hopefully not just my hands. | 希望不只是我一个人去干 |
[37:55] | You two have sacrificed a lot for our country. | 你们两个为国家牺牲了很多 |
[37:58] | You know what it takes. | 你们知道要付出什么代价 |
[37:59] | I may ring you up, too, young lady. | 我可能还会联系你 年轻人 |
[38:02] | Well, I’m gonna keep my day job. | 我要继续我的全职工作 |
[38:04] | Quantico needs my full attention. | 我的心思得都放在匡提科上 |
[38:06] | Some of the recruits are pretty green. | 有些学员实在太嫩了 |
[38:11] | You seem good. | 你看起来不错 |
[38:13] | I am good. | 我确实很好 |
[38:15] | When is the wedding? | 什么时候举行婚礼 |
[38:18] | What? | 什么 |
[38:19] | We eloped. | 没办婚宴 直接结婚了 |
[38:20] | Don’t tell anyone. I still haven’t told my mother. | 别告诉别人 我还没通知我母亲 |
[38:22] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[38:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:34] | Don’t look at them. Look at me. | 别看他们 看着我 |
[38:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:38] | It’s just you and me now. | 现在就剩咱俩了 |
[38:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:40] | The Powerpuff Girls, minus one. | “飞天小女警” 少了一个 |
[38:44] | I miss her. | 我很想她 |
[38:46] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[38:48] | And I always will. | 我也会一直想她 |
[39:17] | Thank you. Be right back. | 谢谢 马上回来 |
[39:36] | Ryan Booth. | 瑞恩·布斯 |
[39:43] | Nice to meet you, Ryan Booth. | 幸会 瑞恩·布斯 |
[39:46] | You from D.C.? | 你从特区来的吗 |
[39:51] | Just connecting there from… | 只是在那里转机而已 从… |
[39:54] | Chile? | 智利吗 |
[39:55] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是 就是 |
[39:58] | Vacation? | 度假吗 |
[40:01] | Running for my life. | 逃亡中 |
[40:03] | You? | 你呢 |
[40:04] | Making sure I have one that counts. | 过上有意义的生活 |
[40:11] | You really want to do this? | 你真想这么做吗 |
[40:14] | Give it all up for me? | 为我放弃一切吗 |
[40:16] | I give up nothing if I’m with you. | 如果跟你在一起 我就拥有了全世界 |
[40:20] | Wherever you run, | 不管你逃到哪里 |
[40:22] | that’s where I want to be, | 我都会一路相随 |
[40:24] | if… if you’ll have me. | 前提是你愿意 |