时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Si. | 是啊 |
[01:30] | Amore. | 亲爱的 |
[01:34] | Ciao. | 回来了 |
[01:35] | Ciao. | 嗯 |
[02:04] | Parvati! | 帕娃蒂 |
[02:06] | Gioia Mia! Isabella! | 我的小甜心 伊莎贝拉 |
[02:31] | Migliori amiche per sempre. | [意大利语] |
[02:33] | Best friends forever. | 永远的好朋友 |
[02:51] | Why do you work so hard? We have enough money. | 你为何工作那么卖力 我们钱够花 |
[02:55] | It’s not about the money. I like working. | 不是钱的事 我热爱工作 |
[02:59] | You know, the… the ritual. | 那种仪式感 |
[03:02] | It’s like meditation for me. | 对我来说 如同冥想放松 |
[03:04] | I close my eyes at night, and | 我每晚闭上眼睛 |
[03:07] | all I see is cobblestones and green fields, | 眼前都是鹅卵石和翠绿的田野 |
[03:11] | and it’s just… simple. | 生活就是如此简单 |
[03:15] | Far cry from your life as a lawyer back home in New York. | 与你在纽约的律师工作迥然不同 |
[03:19] | Right. | 对 |
[03:22] | My home is here, Andrea. | 这里才是我的家 安德里亚 |
[03:24] | With you. | 有你在处便是家 |
[03:30] | Bella! | 贝拉 |
[03:34] | Time for bed, Bella. | 该睡觉了 贝拉 |
[03:35] | But Parvati promised she’d read to me. | 但帕娃蒂答应给我读睡前故事 |
[03:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:40] | Fantastico. | 读故事去咯 |
[03:51] | Ryan Booth. | 瑞恩·布斯 |
[03:53] | Nice to meet you, Ryan Booth. | 幸会 瑞恩·布斯 |
[03:54] | So, how are we supposed to move forward? | 我们该如何放手过去呢 |
[03:57] | There’s just so much between us… | 我们之间的情感纠葛太深了 |
[03:59] | so much weight. | 太沉重了 |
[04:01] | Do you really want to do this? | 你真想这么做吗 |
[04:04] | Give it all up for me? | 为我放弃一切 |
[04:05] | Wherever you run, | 不管你逃到哪里 |
[04:08] | that’s where I want to be. | 我都会一路相随 |
[04:37] | Have I told you I love you today? | 我今天说过我爱你了吗 |
[04:40] | No. | 没有 |
[04:41] | But you should. | 你该说 |
[04:43] | Again and again and again. | 一直说下去 |
[04:58] | Turn out the lights. | 关灯 |
[05:00] | Take Bella upstairs. | 带贝拉上楼 |
[05:05] | – Parva… – Please. Do as I say. | -小帕 -拜托 照我说的做 |
[05:07] | Take Isabella upstairs and go into the bathroom. | 带伊莎贝拉去楼上的浴室躲起来 |
[05:11] | I-I don’t… don’t understand. | 我没懂 |
[05:13] | What the hell is that? | 这枪是怎么回事 |
[05:18] | Do you want to live? | 你想活下去吗 |
[05:19] | Do you want your daughter to live? | 你希望你的女儿活下去吗 |
[05:21] | So here’s what’s gonna happen. | 那就照我说的做 |
[05:23] | You’re gonna go upstairs, get into the bathtub, | 你们俩躲进楼上的浴室 |
[05:25] | and stay there until you hear from me. You got it? | 我没叫你们 就别出来 懂吗 |
[05:28] | Ora! | 快去 |
[06:25] | Hello, Parva. | 你好 小帕 |
[06:29] | Or should I just call you Alex? | 还是该叫你艾丽克丝呢 |
[06:34] | Somebody wants to meet you. | 有人想见你 |
[06:50] | “Nothing to be worried about”? | “不必担心” |
[07:06] | Go to your brother’s. | 去找你哥哥 |
[07:07] | Drive straight through the night. | 趁夜色赶紧上路 |
[07:08] | Don’t stop for anyone or anything. Okay? | 无论如何都别停车 好吗 |
[07:15] | Best friends forever. | 永远的好朋友 |
[07:16] | Best friends forever. | 永远的好朋友 |
[07:26] | I need to find who sent those men. | 我得查出幕后黑手 |
[07:29] | And I know you want to know where I’m going, but I just… | 我知道你想问我要去哪儿 但我… |
[07:32] | That’s what you think I’m asking? | 你以为我想问这个 |
[07:35] | No, Parvati. | 不 帕娃蒂 |
[07:37] | What I’m asking is… | 我想问的是… |
[07:40] | who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:01] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[09:18] | I’ve been here for two days. | 我在这儿等了两天了 |
[09:19] | I paid a guard at the bank to tell me if you showed up. | 我收买了银行的保安 你一来 他就通知我 |
[09:22] | How did you know I’d be there? | 你怎么知道我会来这儿 |
[09:23] | They found you, right? | 他们找上你了吧 |
[09:26] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[09:30] | The same people who took Shelby two days ago. | 两天前绑走谢尔比的那帮人 |
[09:33] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[09:35] | They put her on the phone for just a second, but… | 我们短暂通过话 但… |
[09:39] | they’re gonna kill her in 72 hours | 他们72小时后就会杀了她 |
[09:40] | if you and I don’t give them what they need. | 前提是我们俩不把他们要的东西交出去 |
[09:45] | The Conscience Code? | “良心”密码 |
[09:48] | How do they even know about the code, | 他们怎么得知这个密码的存在 |
[09:49] | let alone that we have it? | 还知道在我们手中 |
[09:51] | Do we have it? | 在我们手中吗 |
[09:52] | Do you have it? | 在你手中吗 |
[09:54] | ‘Cause it’s supposed to be in that safety deposit box. Remember? | 因为密码本该在安全箱中 记得吗 |
[09:56] | I put it there in case of an emergency. | 以防万一 我放在了箱子里 |
[09:58] | But when I went to go open it, it was gone. | 但等我开箱时 密码不见了 |
[10:00] | – I destroyed it. – You what? | -我销毁了 -什么 |
[10:02] | I burned it. After I memorized it. | 我背下来后 就烧毁了密码纸 |
[10:07] | You memorized it? | 你背过了 |
[10:08] | – Of course. – Thank God. | -当然 -谢天谢地 |
[10:10] | You have to write it down. | 你得写下来 |
[10:18] | Where is the FBI on this? | 此事需要联调局参与 |
[10:19] | I’m the FBI, | 我就代表联调局 |
[10:20] | and I’m telling you to write it down. | 我让你写下来 |
[10:23] | I thought you were never going back to the bureau. | 我还以为你不会再回联调局工作了 |
[10:24] | Alex, I’d be more than happy to catch up with you some other time, | 艾丽克丝 我很愿意下次再和你叙旧 |
[10:27] | but right now… Listen. | 但现在 听着 |
[10:31] | If I involve anybody else in the bureau, | 如果联调局的人卷入 |
[10:33] | they’re gonna kill Shelby. | 他们就会杀死谢尔比 |
[10:34] | Ryan, you would trade your life to keep that code a secret, | 瑞恩 你愿用生命守护密码 |
[10:38] | and so would Shelby. | 谢尔比也是 |
[10:39] | Yeah but, Alex, | 对 艾丽克丝 |
[10:39] | whoever it is, they were able to find you. | 但幕后黑手有能力找到你 |
[10:43] | Okay? They have money, and they have means. | 他们财力雄厚 手段滔天 |
[10:52] | When were you gonna tell me about the ring? | 你打算何时告诉我戒指的事 |
[10:55] | What ring? | 什么戒指 |
[10:56] | The one you clearly took off before seeing me. | 见我之前 你特意摘掉的戒指 |
[11:07] | I… I wanted to tell you when the time was right. | 我本想等时机成熟 再告诉你 |
[11:14] | Alex, Shelby’s my wife. | 艾丽克丝 谢尔比是我妻子 |
[11:20] | I… I could swear | 我没听错的话 |
[11:22] | you just said that you… | 你刚才说 你… |
[11:25] | married my best friend. | 娶了我的好朋友 |
[11:27] | It’s been three years. You completely vanished. | 你这三年消失得无影无踪 |
[11:30] | I had no idea if I’d ever even see you again. | 我都不知道能不能再见到你 |
[11:32] | So you married Shelby. | 那你就娶了谢尔比 |
[11:35] | I married the woman that I love. | 我娶了我爱的女人 |
[11:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[11:42] | I’m not giving you that code, Ryan. | 我不会把密码给你 瑞恩 |
[11:44] | I’m gonna come with you | 我跟你走 |
[11:45] | and we’re gonna figure out another way. | 我们一起想出别的办法救她 |
[11:47] | That’s my offer. | 只能如此 |
[12:04] | Mi lamenti, Luciano. | 我很好奇 卢西亚诺 |
[12:06] | Che cosa fatto questo tessuto? | 这是由什么布料制成 |
[12:09] | Seta? | 丝绸吗 |
[12:10] | Si, signora. | 是的 女士 |
[12:13] | I had to learn Italian when I was dealing with Berlusconi. | 我之前为和贝卢斯科尼打交道 学了意大利语 |
[12:17] | Creep. | 那人很变态 |
[12:18] | I like speaking it, though. | 但我爱说意大利语 |
[12:20] | Makes me sound exotic. | 显得我有异域风情 |
[12:23] | You like silk? | 你喜欢丝绸吗 |
[12:24] | I can have Luciano make you one, too. | 我可以让卢西亚诺也帮你做一件 |
[12:26] | No, I don’t want a dress. | 不用了 我不想要新衣服 |
[12:32] | I’m not the reason you’re in this situation. | 害你这样的人不是我 |
[12:35] | No? Who is? | 不是你 那是谁 |
[12:36] | Your husband. | 你丈夫 |
[12:38] | A few years back, | 几年前 |
[12:39] | Ryan was sent in to find a guy leaking intel at the NSA. | 瑞恩卧底潜入 调查国安局泄密人员 |
[12:43] | Turns out the guy worked for me. | 结果发现 那是我的人 |
[12:46] | Ryan arrested him, | 瑞恩逮捕了他 |
[12:47] | and he’s now living out his days at Leavenworth. | 他现在还被关在莱文沃思监狱 |
[12:49] | You’re angry. Is that what this is? | 你很生气 想报复他 |
[12:51] | I’m telling a story. Don’t interrupt. | 不准打断我说话 |
[12:53] | Now, when Ryan combed through the recovered data, | 瑞恩梳理追回的泄露数据时 |
[12:56] | he found the thing I was after. | 找到了我想要的东西 |
[12:58] | A top-secret code | 一个绝密代码 |
[13:00] | that can bypass any computer-controlled missile, bomb, drone… whatever. | 能够旁路绕接所有电脑操控的导弹 炸弹 无人机等 |
[13:05] | In case some schmuck had a crisis of conscience | 以免有些蠢货突然良心发现 |
[13:07] | and couldn’t press the button. | 无法按下发射按钮 |
[13:09] | Hence, the Conscience Code. | 所以被称为”良心”密码 |
[13:12] | I know. How could he not tell you about it? | 是啊 他怎么没告诉你呢 |
[13:16] | Well, I think we can guess who he did tell. | 我们猜猜看 他告诉了谁 |
[13:23] | Grazi, Luciano. Grazi. | 拜托你了 卢西亚诺 |
[13:27] | I sound like Sophia Loren, don’t I? | 我的口音很像索菲亚·罗兰吧 |
[13:37] | Will? | 威尔 |
[13:38] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[13:41] | We agreed she would never see me. | 我们说好 不让她看见我 |
[13:45] | Now, what did you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[13:48] | Alex Parrish is now in New York. | 艾丽克丝·帕里什现在纽约 |
[13:56] | It was insurance. | 密码是她的护身符 |
[13:58] | Alex is seen as a traitor by a lot of people in our government. | 我国很多政府人士视艾丽克丝为叛徒 |
[14:00] | If they ever came after her again, she needed leverage. | 如果他们想对付她 她需要保命筹码 |
[14:03] | What you did is treason. | 你那么做是叛国 |
[14:05] | I hoped I’d see you again one day, Alex, | 我确实希望能再见到你 艾丽克丝 |
[14:07] | but not like this. | 但不是在这种场景下 |
[14:08] | I told you this would be a mistake. | 我早说过 来见他就是个错误 |
[14:10] | This needs to be off-book, okay? No FBI. | 这件事得暗地行动 不能牵扯联调局 |
[14:13] | Okay, this is not a mistake. | 来见他没错 |
[14:16] | Owen’s the only one we can truly trust. | 欧文是我们唯一能真正信任的人 |
[14:18] | And how are you so sure you can trust me? | 你怎么如此确定能相信我 |
[14:22] | Friendship. | 我们的友谊 |
[14:30] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:34] | The FBI’s been tracking chatter about a high-end invite-only auction | 联调局一直在调查一起高端私人拍卖 |
[14:38] | being organized by one of the biggest arms dealers in the world, | 组织者是一个全球最大的军火贩 |
[14:41] | known only as The Widow. | 仅知代号为”寡妇” |
[14:43] | An auction for what? | 拍卖什么 |
[14:46] | All we know is that it’s described as… | 我们只知道 这件东西被称为… |
[14:48] | a unique weapon – | 一件独特的武器 |
[14:49] | with geopolitical ramifications. | 能造成地缘政治层面的后果 |
[14:52] | The Conscience Code qualifies. But how can she be selling it? | -描述符合”良心”密码 -但她怎么能拍卖这个呢 |
[14:55] | She doesn’t have the code. I do. | 密码不在她手中 在我这里 |
[14:57] | Which is why she wanted you alive. | 所以她才要活捉你 |
[14:59] | Somehow she found out the two of you have what she needs. | 她暗中得知密码在你们俩手中 |
[15:02] | Now, if it is The Widow, I know someone who can help us. | 如果是”寡妇”所为 我有个熟人能帮上忙 |
[15:06] | Does that mean you’re helping us? | 你也会帮忙吗 |
[15:09] | I’ll call you in a few hours. | 我几小时后打给你 |
[15:13] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[15:15] | Quantico. | 匡提科联调局训练学院 |
[15:27] | “Look closer.” | “仔细观察” |
[15:29] | That will be the mantra for your entire career. | 你们的职业生涯要谨记这一点 |
[15:33] | Always reminding yourself nothing is what it seems… | 不断提醒自己 凡事不要只看表象… |
[15:38] | and everyone is lying. All the time. | 人人每时每刻都在说谎 |
[15:44] | And on that happy note, class dismissed. | 但值得开心的是 下课了 |
[15:51] | No one ever really leaves the Agency. | 没人能真正离开 |
[15:53] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[15:56] | There are people at the FBI… good people… | 联调局有些正义人士 |
[16:00] | who want to clean it up. | 想要收拾残局 |
[16:02] | I was asked to help them. | 他们请求我前去帮忙 |
[16:12] | Right. | 对 |
[16:16] | Before I tell you why I’m here, | 袒露我今天来此的目的前 |
[16:18] | I need you to know it’s top-secret. | 你得清楚 此事是绝密 |
[16:21] | No, no. It’s beyond code-word. | 不是 不仅如此 |
[16:23] | It’s just you and me. And a couple of others. | 此事只能你知我知 再加上几个当事人 |
[16:28] | I need you to come to New York for an op. | 你得去纽约帮我执行一次任务 |
[16:35] | Jocelyn. Jocelyn. | 乔斯琳 乔斯琳 |
[16:38] | It’s The Widow. | 事关”寡妇” |
[16:44] | I seized this place in a drug raid a year or so ago. | 这是我大概一年前一次缉毒行动中查封的地方 |
[16:46] | We can stage out of here. | 我们以这里为据点 |
[16:49] | We gonna talk about this? | 你不打算跟我们谈谈吗 |
[16:51] | – About what? – Well, you tell us | -谈什么 -你告诉我们 |
[16:53] | you want to bring in Jocelyn Turner, | 乔斯琳·特纳要加入 |
[16:54] | but you fail to mention that she’s deaf? | 但你没说她聋了 |
[16:55] | – Ryan. – No, no, I’m not gonna be politically correct right now | -瑞恩 -不行 我不在乎政治正确了 |
[16:58] | with Shelby’s life at risk, okay? | 谢尔比现在命在旦夕 |
[17:00] | Look, you’re a great agent, and I learned a lot from you, | 你是个优秀特工 我向你学到了很多 |
[17:04] | but I need everybody at 100%. | 但我希望大家都保持最好的状态 |
[17:08] | My “Achilles heel”? What the hell’s that mean? | 我的”致命伤” 什么意思 |
[17:12] | Well, I’m not emotional. And I can see just fine. | 我没有感情用事 我看得很清楚 |
[17:19] | We both speak ASL. | 我们都会手语 |
[17:20] | Along with some other languages. | 还精通多国语言 |
[17:22] | Part of their CIA training. | 中情局训练项目之一 |
[17:26] | How did this happen to you? | 你怎么变成这样了 |
[17:28] | A bomb. | 炸伤了 |
[17:30] | The Widow’s bomb. | 被”寡妇”的炸弹炸伤了 |
[17:32] | Jocelyn infiltrated The Widow’s organization for 19 months. | 乔斯琳在”寡妇”的组织中卧底19个月 |
[17:36] | Her cover was blown. | 后来身份暴露[爆炸]了 |
[17:40] | We need her insight. | 我们需要她的帮助 |
[17:42] | But let me be clear, | 但我先说清楚 |
[17:43] | I would put this woman up against any agent, | 她有能力顶替任何特工 |
[17:46] | deaf or not. | 不管聋不聋 |
[17:53] | Well, let’s get to work. | 我们开始吧 |
[17:55] | Alex Parrish has been in New York for 24 hours, | 艾丽克丝·帕里什来纽约已经24小时了 |
[17:57] | and you don’t know where she is? How is that possible? | 你怎么可能还查不出她在哪儿 |
[18:00] | I do have something interesting. | 我倒是有个有趣的发现 |
[18:02] | Owen Hall, Deputy Director of the FBI | 欧文·霍尔 联调局副局长 |
[18:04] | abruptly left his office this morning at 8:00 am. | 今早八点突然离开了办公室 |
[18:07] | Why is that interesting? | 有趣在哪儿 |
[18:09] | He was their instructor at The Farm | 他是他们在”农场”的教官 |
[18:10] | before he left the CIA. | 当时他还在中情局工作 |
[18:12] | If they’re assembling a team, we have a real problem. | 如果他们在组建团队 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[18:16] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[18:17] | Together, they’re formidable. | 团结在一起 他们坚不可摧 |
[18:19] | Either Alex or Ryan have the code. | 密码就在艾丽克丝或瑞恩手中 |
[18:22] | They can play all the games they want. | 随便他们玩什么把戏 |
[18:24] | One of them will give it up. | 总有一个人会交出密码 |
[18:25] | How are you so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[18:27] | The man broke a hundred laws to steal that code, | 瑞恩为偷密码 违反多项法律 |
[18:30] | and what did he do? | 结果偷走之后 |
[18:31] | He delivered it to his ex-girlfriend Alex | 他把密码交给了前女友 艾丽克丝 |
[18:36] | and didn’t say a word to his wife. | 对他的妻子只字不提 |
[18:39] | But now Shelby’s the one paying for it. | 但现在谢尔比却为此遭了秧 |
[18:41] | That’s guilt. | 他会内疚 |
[18:43] | Which is why they won’t be able to bear it | 所以他们无法忍受 |
[18:45] | when they see this a few seconds from now. | 接下来这些画面 |
[18:51] | Are those wires? | 那是电线吗 |
[18:58] | This is not what I signed up for. | 我当初加入 可没同意要对人严刑逼供 |
[19:01] | You didn’t read the brochure? | 你没读过组织守则吗 |
[19:02] | William, the people I sell to are the stuff of nightmares. | 威廉 和我打交道的都是恶徒 |
[19:07] | You knew exactly what you signed up for. | 你很清楚这个组织的本质 |
[19:19] | Ryan, we’ll get her back. | 瑞恩 我们会救回她 |
[19:20] | We have 24 hours before the auction. | 离拍卖还有24小时 |
[19:22] | How the hell are we gonna get her back?! | 我们怎么能救回她 |
[19:26] | We have to give her the code. | 我们得把密码给她 |
[19:27] | – We’ll find a way to get it back. – We are not doing that. | -之后再想办法夺回来 -不行 |
[19:29] | Ryan, once again, | 瑞恩 老毛病犯了 |
[19:30] | you’re letting your emotions get the best of you. | 你被情感冲昏了头脑 |
[19:34] | Great, now you’re handling me, too? | “真棒” 连你也来教训我 |
[19:37] | You need clear eyes to see. | 你得擦亮眼睛去看 |
[19:41] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:54] | It was bad enough I had to watch the video. | 我光是看一遍视频已经很难受了 |
[19:56] | Now I have to look at each frame? | 现在还逼我一帧一帧地看 |
[19:58] | For what? | 为什么 |
[19:59] | To find something. | 寻找信息 |
[20:01] | I don’t see a cable bill with their address on it. | 没有能表明地址的东西 |
[20:04] | Clear eyes. | 擦亮眼睛 |
[20:05] | “Clear eyes.” Look. | “擦亮眼睛” 听着 |
[20:06] | I don’t see anything except for Shelby in pain. | 我只看到谢尔比在受苦 |
[20:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[20:14] | In an… empty, dusty room. | 在一个满是灰尘的空房间 |
[20:16] | But where in the room? | 这个房间在哪儿 |
[20:23] | In the light. Direct sunlight. | 有阳光 太阳直射 |
[20:26] | Yeah. Horizontal light. That’s either dawn or dusk. | 对 平行照射 不是黎明 就是黄昏 |
[20:29] | – It’s dawn. – How do you know that? | -是黎明 -你怎么知道 |
[20:31] | ‘Cause the video came in today. | 因为视频是今天发来的 |
[20:33] | There’s no way The Widow would have sat on this. | “寡妇”不可能提前拍好再发给我们 |
[20:35] | This was shot this morning. | 视频的拍摄时间是早上 |
[20:36] | Then this window’s facing East. | 说明这扇窗朝东 |
[20:39] | Okay. The light from the windows is refracted, | 从阳光透过窗口的投影来看 |
[20:42] | which means leaded glass. | 是铅条窗户 |
[20:45] | A factory. | 一家工厂 |
[20:46] | Maybe a factory. It could also be a loft conversion like this. | 也许是工厂 也可能是阁楼 |
[20:49] | No, no. Unlikely. | 不 不可能 |
[20:51] | 16 panes of leaded glass. These are Maccadan windows. | 玻璃分为16格 是玛卡丹窗 |
[20:54] | They were made in the ’20s and ’30s. | 20世纪二三十年代生产 |
[20:56] | They’re explicitly forbidden for residential use. | 明令禁止用于住宅楼 |
[20:58] | The, glass contains arsenic. | 因为玻璃中含砷 |
[21:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:03] | Shelby and I did a big renovation last year. | 我和谢尔比去年全面整修了房屋 |
[21:05] | I learned more than I want to know. | 我意外地学到了很多 |
[21:06] | – Okay. – What is it? | -好吧 -怎么了 |
[21:11] | Her eyes. | 她的眼睛 |
[21:12] | What about them? | 怎么了 |
[21:14] | She’s looking down, scanning from left to right. | 她看向了地面 眼睛左右转动 |
[21:16] | East to west. | 东西转动 |
[21:19] | Wait. She’s doing it right here, too, in these frames. | 等等 她在这几帧也这么做了 |
[21:24] | That’s a… a ripple in the water. | 那是水波 |
[21:27] | The room’s trembling. | 房间在震动 |
[21:30] | A subway went by. | 一辆地铁经过 |
[21:32] | Two subways. | 两辆地铁 |
[21:33] | Two subways, four seconds apart | 两辆地铁 相距四秒 |
[21:36] | in the same direction. | 开往同一方向 |
[21:39] | We’re looking for all the east-west double lines, | 要找出所有东西向双线车道 |
[21:40] | any station where two trains can pass underneath | 该车站能同时通过两辆地铁 |
[21:42] | within four seconds of each other. | 两辆车间隔四秒 |
[21:44] | And then we narrow it down to those under 1930s buildings. | 再把范围缩小到20世纪30年代的建筑 |
[21:46] | That are clear of any skyscrapers blocking light. | 没有摩天大楼遮挡阳光 |
[21:49] | Guys, I-I don’t want to put a damper on this, but… | 各位 我无意打击大家 但是… |
[21:51] | there will still be many buildings in the five boroughs that fit the same description. | 五区内符合条件的建筑有很多 |
[21:55] | We got to have a backup plan. | 我们得有备用方案 |
[21:59] | We have to get a buyer in that auction. | 我们得找个买家 参与拍卖 |
[22:00] | Worst case, | 做好最坏打算 |
[22:01] | we make sure the code ends up in friendly hands. | 确保密码不落入敌手 |
[22:04] | The buy-in is $50 million. | 起拍价是五千万 |
[22:06] | There’s probably only a dozen of those in the world who fit that description. | 全球符合条件的人应该不多 |
[22:11] | Five? | 五个 |
[22:13] | Guess what. | 真巧 |
[22:15] | We know someone who works for one of them. | 我们有个熟人为其中一人效力 |
[22:29] | Harry. Thanks for seeing me. | 哈里 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[22:31] | Harry! Who’s your friend? | 哈里 你这位朋友是谁 |
[22:34] | He’s fine, Felix. | 不是坏人 菲利克斯 |
[22:36] | He better be. | 最好如此 |
[22:38] | You’re not gonna make trouble for me, are you, Ryan? | 你不是来给我找麻烦的吧 瑞恩 |
[22:41] | So, this is what private security | 给”菲利”兄弟做私人保镖 |
[22:43] | for the Pillay brothers means, huh? | 就干这活儿啊 |
[22:44] | Being a pool boy? | 当救生员 |
[22:46] | Yet here you are, asking the pool boy for a favor. | 你还不是要求”救生员”帮忙 |
[22:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:58] | You ever heard of The Widow? | 你听说过”寡妇”其人吗 |
[23:02] | The brothers don’t work with her anymore. | 菲利兄弟和她没有生意往来了 |
[23:04] | They got out of the arms business. | 他们不做军火生意了 |
[23:05] | They’re strictly mining now. | 他们现在只做矿业了 |
[23:06] | I need them to get back in. | 我需要他们重新做回军火生意 |
[23:08] | No. Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[23:09] | Harry, she has Shelby. | 哈里 谢尔比在她手中 |
[23:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:13] | She took her. They… | 她抓走了谢尔比 他们… |
[23:17] | they tortured her. | 他们对她用刑了 |
[23:19] | Why Shelby? | 为什么抓谢尔比 |
[23:20] | There’s an auction. It’s exclusive. | 有场私人拍卖会 |
[23:22] | – The buy-in’s $50… – $50 million. Yes, I heard about that. | -起拍价是五千万 -五千万 我听说了 |
[23:25] | Again, what has Shelby got to do with it? | 但这和谢尔比有什么关系 |
[23:28] | The Widow is selling the Conscience Code. | “寡妇”要拍卖”良心”密码 |
[23:30] | She doesn’t have it yet. | 密码现在还不在她手中 |
[23:32] | Well, how do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:34] | Because we have it. | 因为密码在我们手里 |
[23:36] | Harry, I need your bosses to bid on this thing and win. | 哈里 我需要你老板参与并赢得竞拍 |
[23:40] | Look, I’m really sorry about Shelby, | 谢尔比的事我很遗憾 |
[23:41] | but I have done my part for king and country. | 但我对君主和国家奉献得够多了 |
[23:44] | Surely, I can’t be your only option. | 除了我 你肯定还有别人可以求助 |
[23:46] | $20 million piece of government equipment | 你这么有价值的政府特工 |
[23:48] | relegated to holding the whiskey and fetching the whores. | 竟然沦落到给人倒酒 找女人 |
[23:51] | Well, they pay me a lot, and they pay me on time, | 他们付的薪水很高 而且按时打钱 |
[23:53] | and I don’t have to worry about my own country | 我也不用再担心 |
[23:55] | – selling me out again. – Harry. Look at me. | -被自己的国家出卖 -哈里 看着我 |
[23:59] | They’re gonna kill her. | 他们会杀了她 |
[24:03] | Ryan, come on. | 瑞恩 别这样 |
[24:06] | You’ll figure something out. You always do. | 你会想出办法的 你总能搞定 |
[24:18] | Gavin Pillay. | 盖文·菲利 |
[24:19] | Looks like older brother’s about to tell you to spank the infant. | 看来老大哥要让你教训一下他的小弟了 |
[24:26] | My answer is no. | 我不能帮你 |
[24:28] | Best of luck, though. | 但祝你好运 |
[24:30] | I did always like Shelby. | 我一直挺喜欢谢尔比 |
[24:33] | Felix, come on. Let me hold the gun. | 菲利克斯 把枪给我 |
[24:36] | – You want it? – Yeah. | -你要枪吗 -嗯 |
[24:38] | Take it. | 那就给你一枪 |
[24:42] | You got to learn to relax, bro. | 你放轻松点 |
[24:44] | Yeah, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[24:54] | We’ve dealt with warlords like him before. | 我们之前和这样的军阀打过交道 |
[24:56] | If there’s something he needs, we’ll get it for him. | 他需要什么 我们就给他什么 |
[24:59] | Hang on a sec. What? | 等下 怎么了 |
[25:01] | Gavin, you hired me | 盖文 你雇佣我 |
[25:03] | so that you and the board could travel safely anywhere in the world, | 是为保你和董事会成员在各地旅途平安 |
[25:07] | not to babysit your brother. | 不是为照看你弟 |
[25:09] | Our companies employ over 30,000 people. | 本公司有三万雇员 |
[25:12] | Each are deployed to do the job that is required, | 大家都是按老板要求工作 |
[25:15] | not necessarily the job they want. | 而非自己想做什么就做什么 |
[25:16] | I’m a $20 million piece of government hardware. | 我是个价值高昂的政府特工 |
[25:20] | You’re wasting me. | 你浪费了我的才能 |
[25:21] | If it takes a $20 million piece of government hardware | 如果雇佣一个价值高昂的政府特工 |
[25:24] | to babysit my brother | 来照看我弟 |
[25:26] | and therefore allows me the freedom to use my time more efficiently… | 换得我自由高效地利用时间 |
[25:30] | that’s money well spent. | 那这钱花得值 |
[25:32] | If it helps, consider Felix a security risk. | 不如你把菲利克斯当成危险分子 |
[25:35] | – He is a security risk. – Then I have the right man on the job. | -他就是个危险分子 -那就该由你照看 |
[25:39] | That will be all. | 就这样吧 |
[25:41] | No, we can’t meet him then. | 不行 那不能满足他 |
[25:44] | 8 down, 47 more to go. | 搜查了8个 还剩47个 |
[25:47] | Yeah and this auction starts tomorrow morning. | 拍卖明早进行 |
[25:48] | So if Shelby’s still there | 如果那时谢尔比还在他们手中 |
[25:50] | and The Widow doesn’t have the code, | “寡妇”没拿到密码 |
[25:51] | how’s that play out? | 要怎么办 |
[25:52] | Well, then we’re gonna save Shelby | 那我们就救出谢尔比 |
[25:54] | and go back to our lives. | 过回各自的生活 |
[25:57] | What life do you go home to? | 你过得怎么样 |
[25:59] | Last time I saw you, | 上次见面 |
[26:00] | we fell asleep in that shack in Thailand. | 我们醉倒在泰国那个棚屋里 |
[26:01] | And when I woke up, you were gone. | 我醒来时 你已经走了 |
[26:04] | Non tutte le ciambelle riescono col buco. | [意大利语] |
[26:08] | “Not all doughnuts come out the same?” | “并非所有甜甜圈都能制作成功” |
[26:11] | Yeah that really clears it up. | 这样解释我就”懂了” |
[26:13] | What it means is – not everything works out, Ryan. | 意思是 并非每段恋情都能走到最后 瑞恩 |
[26:18] | I needed a clean slate. | 我当时需要忘记过去 重新开始 |
[26:19] | I thought that’s what we were doing. | 我们当时就是这么打算的啊 |
[26:22] | You’re a lot of things, | 你能做到很多事情 |
[26:22] | but a clean slate is not one of them. | 但就是没法和过去一笔勾销 |
[26:27] | Besides… | 而且… |
[26:29] | Shelby is everything to you that I could never be. | 谢尔比能带给你的生活 我给不了 |
[26:33] | So we’ll bring her home. | 所以我们要把她救回来 |
[26:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:46] | There’s a whore in my bedroom. | 我卧室有个妓女 |
[26:48] | I need you to get her out. | 你帮我把她弄出来 |
[26:51] | Well, have you asked her to leave? | 你让她离开了吗 |
[26:53] | She’s a pain in my ass, okay? | 她很烦 |
[26:56] | And now I want to sleep, so get her the hell out. | 我想睡觉了 把她弄出来 |
[27:04] | Hey, darling, I think it might be time for you to just… | 亲爱的 我觉得你该… |
[27:12] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[27:23] | Yeah. Hang on, hang on. It’s gonna be okay. | 坚持一下 会没事的 |
[27:40] | Shelby, I need you to know | 谢尔比 我想让你知道 |
[27:41] | I had no idea they were going to do this. | 我真没想到他们会对你用刑 |
[27:45] | Your nose is bleeding. | 你的鼻子流血了 |
[27:52] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[27:53] | Now we’re a matching set. | 这样才搭啊 |
[27:55] | I was trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[27:57] | You’re the reason I’m here. | 因为你 我才被抓来 |
[27:58] | Look, I took a job working for Mrs. Royce. | 我为罗伊斯女士效力 |
[28:01] | She wanted to track down what happened with the code, | 她想追查密码的下落 |
[28:03] | and I figured it out. | 我帮了她 |
[28:05] | I didn’t know… | 我没想到… |
[28:06] | That code can kill tens of thousands of people. | 那密码能杀死上万人 |
[28:09] | You knew that, right? | 你知道吧 |
[28:12] | You betrayed your country. You betrayed us. | 你背叛了国家 背叛了我们 |
[28:16] | I helped you and Ryan and Alex, | 我帮了你 瑞恩 艾丽克丝 |
[28:20] | and what did I get for it? | 可我得到了什么回报 |
[28:22] | No security clearance back after G20 and Roarke. | G20危机和罗尔克事件后 我丢了工作 |
[28:26] | I had no place to go but to work in dark corners. | 我无处可去 只能干些见不得人的活儿 |
[28:30] | It’s not like any of you came looking for me. | 你们都不关心我的下落 |
[28:33] | We didn’t do this to you, Will. | 你这样不是我们造成的 威尔 |
[28:35] | We didn’t take away your clearance. We’re your friends. | 你的工作不是我们弄丢的 我们是你的朋友 |
[28:40] | Help me get out of here. | 帮我逃跑 |
[28:45] | A public place? Why not just come in? | 公共场合 为什么不直接见面 |
[28:51] | Good news. Harry’s in. | 好消息 哈里入伙了 |
[28:56] | Yeah I’ll come along, but I won’t like it. | 我会单独前去 但我不喜欢这样的安排 |
[28:59] | Who’s he talking to? | 他在和谁通话 |
[29:01] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[29:02] | Will Olsen. | 威尔·奥尔森 |
[29:04] | Will? What did he want? | 威尔 他想怎样 |
[29:06] | He’s working for The Widow. | 他为”寡妇”效力 |
[29:09] | Well, that answers a lot of questions. | 既然这样 很多事情就能讲得通了 |
[29:11] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[29:12] | I told him I could get him immunity, | 我告诉他 能帮他争取豁免权 |
[29:13] | but he doesn’t trust me, | 但他不信任我 |
[29:14] | so he wants me to meet him in public with proof from a judge. | 所以他要求在公共场所见面 给他法官签署的豁免证明 |
[29:37] | I got him. Sidewalk across from the church. | 我看到他了 教堂另一边的人行道上 |
[29:43] | Looks clear. | 视野清晰 |
[29:44] | No tail? No weapon? | 没人跟踪 没带武器 |
[29:46] | Negative. | 没有 |
[29:49] | You’re good to go. | 可以上了 |
[29:52] | Did you bring it? | 你带来了吗 |
[29:54] | Signed by a judge. Now where’s Shelby? | 法官签署的豁免证明 谢尔比在哪儿 |
[29:57] | They have her. | 还在他们手中 |
[29:58] | Will, I held up my end. Now tell me where she is. | 威尔 我信守了承诺 告诉我 她在哪儿 |
[30:01] | I get it. You’re angry. You think I screwed up. | 我懂 你很生气 你觉得是我搞砸了 |
[30:04] | But I’m here now, and I want to help. | 但我来了 我想帮你们 |
[30:06] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底在哪儿 |
[30:08] | Your team is position, Owen? | 你的队员都就位了吧 欧文 |
[30:10] | Clear lines of sight? Ryan on gun? Who else? | 视野清晰 瑞恩正拿枪瞄准 还有谁 |
[30:14] | Alex? Assets in place? | 艾丽克丝 暗中观察 |
[30:16] | Alex? Parrish? | 艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[30:17] | I haven’t seen her in three years. | 我三年没见她了 |
[30:19] | Yeah nice try. We know she’s in New York. | 装得真像 我们知道她来了纽约 |
[30:24] | Trap. | 是陷阱 |
[30:25] | Owen. Get out of there. | 欧文 快离开 |
[30:27] | Move. | 走 |
[30:28] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[30:35] | Don’t worry. You’re not the one she wants. | 别担心 她想要的人不是你 |
[30:50] | Alex, Jocelyn has eyes on five men, maybe more. | 艾丽克丝 乔斯琳发现五个敌人 也许还有更多 |
[30:52] | Get the hell out of here now. | 赶紧离开 |
[30:56] | Don’t let them get Alex. | 别让他们抓到艾丽克丝 |
[31:00] | Where did she go? Find her. | 她去哪儿了 找到她 |
[31:03] | – There she is! – She’s heading into the alley… | -她在那儿 -正朝小巷跑 |
[31:05] | east side of the church! | 教堂东面 |
[31:09] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[31:11] | Alex, damn it, where are you? | 艾丽克丝 该死 你在哪儿 |
[31:13] | Why isn’t she answering? Where the hell is she? | 她怎么不回话 她在哪儿 |
[31:20] | Alex, if you can hear me, | 艾丽克丝 不知道你能不能听到 |
[31:22] | they’re crossing east side at the alley. | 他们正穿过教堂东面的小巷 |
[31:26] | Remember, we need Alex alive. | 记住 要活捉艾丽克丝 |
[32:08] | Officers! | 警官 |
[32:18] | It’ll wear off in a few minutes. | 一会儿就没事了 |
[32:19] | They did the same thing to me. | 他们也对我用了这招 |
[32:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:34] | Most girls would have reunited over martinis after three years. | 三年未见 多数女孩会喝酒叙旧 |
[32:38] | And then there’s us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[32:41] | Where were you all this time? | 这几年 你去哪儿了 |
[32:47] | I’m not shutting down, okay? | 我不会放弃 |
[32:48] | Shelby and Alex are being held by a psychopath, | 谢尔比和艾丽克丝被变态抓走了 |
[32:51] | and we’re out of options. | 我们别无选择了 |
[32:59] | “Be still.” What does that mean? | “冷静点” 什么意思 |
[33:09] | We’ve looked at everything. | 我们看过所有信息了 |
[33:13] | Look closer. | 再仔细看看 |
[33:22] | What did you call it? The… Conscience Code? | 你们称之为”良心”密码 |
[33:26] | It’s up for auction. | 就要拍卖了 |
[33:28] | The buy-in is a non-refundable $50 million | 起拍价是五千万 不予退还 |
[33:31] | applicable to the final sale price. | 算入最终成交价 |
[33:33] | Who’s the seller? | 买家是谁 |
[33:34] | The Widow. | “寡妇” |
[33:35] | You talked to my brother about this? | 这事你告诉我哥了吗 |
[33:37] | Your brother can go to hell. | 让你哥见鬼去吧 |
[33:41] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[33:43] | I said to hell with Gavin. | 我说 让盖文去死吧 |
[33:45] | Are you insane? I’ve had people killed for less. | 你疯了吗 这么说会死的 |
[33:48] | Don’t get me wrong, I love Gavin. | 别误会 我爱盖文 |
[33:49] | I love him. But come on. He’s not a gambler anymore. | 我爱他 但他不再是赌徒了 |
[33:53] | But you are. | 但你是 |
[33:59] | He used to be a gambler, my brother. | 我哥之前是个赌徒 |
[34:01] | Gavin used to be tawwe ou. | 盖文以前很有种 |
[34:04] | Toughest man you ever met. | 是个狠角色 |
[34:08] | That suit he wears crushed his balls. | 他被西装压没了骨气 |
[34:15] | All right. I’m interested. | 好 我有兴趣 |
[34:18] | Great. | 很好 |
[34:19] | But we keep this between us. | 但这事我们俩要保密 |
[34:21] | Absolutely. Come on. | 当然了 那还用说 |
[34:56] | Blow up that corner. Yeah. | 放大那一角 对 |
[34:59] | We’re looking for dust? | 我们要看灰尘吗 |
[35:00] | Yes. How close can you get? | 对 放大到极致 |
[35:05] | So… colors? | 色彩 |
[35:07] | Yeah that’s blue, green. | 蓝色 绿色 |
[35:10] | Maybe it is… some kind of factory. | 也许是某种工厂 |
[35:13] | Photo lab? A… | 照片冲洗室… |
[35:15] | A dry cleaner’s? | 干洗店 |
[35:17] | It’s fibers. | 是纤维 |
[35:19] | Fibers. We’re looking for a clothing factory. | 纤维 是家制衣厂 |
[35:25] | I was… | 我很… |
[35:27] | I was glad to hear about you and Ryan. | 我很高兴你和瑞恩走到一起 |
[35:29] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你没有 |
[35:30] | Shelby, that’s not true. | 谢尔比 不是这样 |
[35:33] | He really loves you. | 他真的很爱你 |
[35:35] | I know he loves me. You don’t need to tell me that. | 我知道他爱我 不用你说 |
[35:40] | Sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我就是… |
[35:41] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我没想到还能再见到你 |
[35:44] | We’re happy. | 我们过得很幸福 |
[35:45] | Well, we were happy, until now. | 之前很幸福 结果发生了这种事 |
[35:48] | I don’t mean you. I mean this. | 我不是指你的回归 而是密码这事 |
[35:50] | Maybe you mean both. | 也许两者都有 |
[35:52] | How did it happen, the two of you? | 你们俩怎么走到一起的 |
[35:55] | It wasn’t while you were still together. | 我们不是你们俩还在一起时好上的 |
[35:57] | I didn’t think it was. | 我没这么想 |
[35:58] | But you were wondering. | 但你肯定有所怀疑 |
[35:59] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[36:01] | – Shelby, honestly, I — – Okay, | -谢尔比 说实话 我… -行了 |
[36:02] | why are we having this stupid conversation here? | 我们为什么要在这里进行这种无聊的对话 |
[36:04] | Because it’s where we are. | 因为已经这样了 |
[36:07] | And it’s all my fault. I… | 都是我的错 我… |
[36:11] | I have the code, Shelby. | 密码在我手中 谢尔比 |
[36:13] | Ryan begged me to give it to him. | 瑞恩求我把密码给他 |
[36:14] | He wanted to trade it for you. I wouldn’t do it. | 他想用密码换你平安 我不同意 |
[36:23] | Ladies, hello. | 两位女士好啊 |
[36:25] | Quality time together, I hope. | 希望你们聊得还算愉快 |
[36:28] | Alex, are you ready to give me what I want? | 艾丽克丝 你准备好把我要的东西给我了吗 |
[36:31] | Why does your name sound like a Batman villain? | 你的名字听起来像《蝙蝠侠》里的反派 |
[36:34] | “The Widow”? | “寡妇” |
[36:35] | You can call me Mitzi. | 叫我米琪吧 |
[36:37] | I hate “The Widow.” | 我不喜欢”寡妇”这个代号 |
[36:39] | You know why they call me that? | 知道这个代号从何而来吗 |
[36:41] | Because my husband died and I took over the business. | 因为我丈夫死后 我接手了他的生意 |
[36:44] | After he died, I built an empire. | 他死后 我建立起了商业帝国 |
[36:48] | And you know what that empire’s based on? | 你知道帝国的根基是什么吗 |
[36:50] | Consumer confidence. | 消费者信心 |
[36:52] | Which is why I need that code now. | 所以你得立刻把密码给我 |
[36:55] | I’ve made a lot of promises to a lot of people. | 我对很多人许下了承诺 |
[36:58] | Dangerous people. | 一些恶棍 |
[37:00] | I destroyed the code. | 我把密码纸烧毁了 |
[37:02] | I didn’t want it to fall in the hands of monsters. | 我不想密码落入坏人之手 |
[37:06] | You and your boyfriend stole from your own government, | 你和你男友从政府窃取了密码 |
[37:09] | but I’m the bad guy, right? | 却说我是坏人吗 |
[37:16] | Mr. Booth, who do you want me to shoot first? | 布斯先生 你希望我先打死谁呢 |
[37:19] | The woman you married or the woman you love? | 你的妻子 还是你深爱的女人 |
[37:23] | – You can’t. – One of you has it. | -不要 -密码就在你们俩人手中 |
[37:25] | Which of you is gonna break first? | 谁会先开口呢 |
[37:27] | – Three seconds. – Don’t! | -三秒考虑时间 -不要 |
[37:28] | 3… | 三… |
[37:29] | – Don’t shoot her. – Alex, don’t do it. | -别杀她 -艾丽克丝 不要 |
[37:30] | – Give me what I want. – If you hurt her… | -把密码给我 -如果你敢伤害她… |
[37:32] | – 2. – I will kill you. I swear to God. | -二 -我发誓 一定杀了你 |
[37:34] | – Mirko, go ahead. – Don’t! | -米克 动手吧 -不要 |
[37:39] | No, stop! Okay, fine! | 不要 住手 好吧 |
[37:40] | – Don’t do it, Alex. – I’ll… I’ll give you the code. | -别告诉她 艾丽克丝 -我给你密码 |
[37:43] | Now would be a good time. | 那就赶紧说吧 |
[37:47] | Establish a Permissive Action Link. | 建立一个允许行动的链接 |
[37:50] | Dial-in… Kilo Bravo 229-61 Alpha Tango 4… | 输入 KB22961AT4… |
[37:55] | Write it down. | 写下来 |
[38:01] | At least one of them cares about you. | 至少有个人在乎你 |
[38:13] | – What’s taking so long? – It’s Yemen. | -怎么这么久 -在也门 |
[38:15] | Things don’t happen in our time frame. | 时间有延迟 |
[38:17] | There’s the downed drone we’re testing code on. | 要用这架下线的无人机试验密码正误 |
[38:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:25] | Your code is a fake. | 密码是假的 |
[38:26] | I’m sorry, Shelby. | 对不起 谢尔比 |
[38:27] | – You did the right thing. – Give me the damn gun. | -你做得对 -把枪给我 |
[38:30] | Just look at me, okay? | 看着我 |
[38:31] | Keep your eyes on me. Don’t look. | 看着我 别看枪 |
[38:32] | Don’t shoot her. | 不准打死她 |
[38:34] | – What the hell? – Sniper! | -怎么回事 -狙击手 |
[38:36] | FBI! Get on the ground! Everybody on the ground! | 联调局 趴下 所有人 趴下 |
[38:41] | Put it down. Put it down! | 放下武器 放下 |
[38:46] | Who has the code? | 密码在哪儿 |
[38:48] | I do. It’s safe. | 在我这儿 很安全 |
[38:50] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[38:51] | You’re gonna be okay. I’m here now. | 你没事了 我来了 |
[38:57] | Ryan! | 瑞恩 |
[39:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:07] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[39:09] | What about my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[39:10] | I don’t know. The auction went dark. | 我不知道 拍卖关闭了 |
[39:13] | Dark?! That’s not an answer! | 关闭 这可不行 |
[39:15] | That’s $50 million of my money you just pissed away! | 你可是刚花了我五千万 |
[39:20] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[39:23] | You think you’re playing me? | 你要是敢玩我 |
[39:26] | I’m gonna kill you, Harry. | 我就杀了你 哈里 |
[39:28] | – You understand that? – Just relax. | -懂吗 -淡定点 |
[39:30] | I’m trying to work out what happened. | 我在设法弄清怎么回事 |
[39:37] | You think you’re gonna steal my money, bro? | 你想偷我的钱吗 |
[39:40] | I don’t think so. | 门儿都没有 |
[39:43] | And… we’re back online. | 交易恢复了 |
[40:17] | See ya. | 永别了 |
[40:26] | Widow is being extradited to Turkey on a war crimes charge. | “寡妇”因战争指控将被引渡到土耳其 |
[40:30] | Will Olsen is on his way to Leavenworth, | 威尔·奥尔森被押送去莱文沃思监狱了 |
[40:32] | and nobody knows the code was ever in play. | 没人知道密码曾激活过 |
[40:35] | How did you pull that off? | 你怎么办到的 |
[40:36] | I didn’t. The Director did. | 不是我 是局长 |
[40:38] | – What, you told the Director? – I had to. | -你告诉局长了 -我也不得已 |
[40:40] | Well, what about Alex? Does she want her in custody? | 艾丽克丝呢 她要逮捕她吗 |
[40:43] | No. In fact, she’s assured me that | 不 其实 她向我保证 |
[40:46] | you’re gonna get a full pardon from the president for any past crimes. | 你们之前的所有罪过 都会得到总统赦免 |
[40:49] | In exchange for what? | 有什么条件 |
[40:50] | Nothing. | 没有条件 |
[40:52] | But she did ask if you’d consider remaining with the team. | 但她问起 你是否愿意留在团队中 |
[40:55] | What team? | 什么团队 |
[40:58] | This one. | 这支团队 |
[40:59] | It’s gonna be a black-ops team, off book. | 这会是支秘密团队 |
[41:03] | You’ll get your assignments from me. | 我给你们下发任务 |
[41:05] | You’ll report only to me. | 你们只需向我汇报 |
[41:07] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[41:11] | Well, it’s not like I have anything else to do anymore, | 我也没别的事可做 |
[41:13] | so… | 所以… |
[41:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:19] | I just really want to go home. | 我真的很想回家 |
[41:31] | Best friends forever. | 永远的好朋友 |
[41:33] | Sempre. | 永远 |
[41:35] | They found you, right? | 他们找上你了吧 |
[41:42] | “Nothing to be worried about”? | “不必担心” |
[41:44] | Best friends forever. | 永远的好朋友 |
[41:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[42:00] | Anyone drinking? | 有人要喝一杯吗 |
[42:02] | Definitely. | 必须的 |
[42:03] | Make it a double. | 给我来一杯 |
[42:10] | Got another glass? | 给我来一杯吧 |
[42:15] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[42:19] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 你没事真好 |