时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[00:03] | It’s been three years. You completely vanished. | 你这三年消失得无影无踪 |
[00:05] | Where were you all this time? | 这几年 你去哪儿了 |
[00:07] | My home is here, Andrea. | 这里才是我的家 安德里亚 |
[00:08] | Isabella! | 伊莎贝拉 |
[00:11] | What the hell is that? | 这枪是怎么回事 |
[00:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:15] | They were able to find you. | 他们能找到你 |
[00:17] | They’re gonna kill Shelby. | 他们会杀了谢尔比 |
[00:19] | Alex, Shelby’s my wife. | 艾丽克丝 谢尔比是我妻子 |
[00:20] | Owen’s the only one we can trust. | 欧文是我们唯一能真正信任的人 |
[00:22] | I need you to come to New York. | 你得跟我去纽约 |
[00:23] | You tell us you want to bring in Jocelyn Turner, | 你告诉我们乔斯琳·特纳要加入 |
[00:25] | but you fail to mention that she’s deaf? | 但你没说她聋了 |
[00:29] | FBI! Get on the ground! | 联调局 趴下 |
[00:30] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. I’m here now. | 没事了 你安全了 我来了 |
[00:32] | The Director did ask if you’d consider remaining with the team. | 局长确实问起 你是否愿意留在团队中 |
[00:34] | What team? | 什么团队 |
[00:36] | This one. | 这支团队 |
[01:02] | Hon. Refill on that iced tea? | 亲爱的 给你加点冰茶吧 |
[01:44] | Cadets from Quantico? | 匡提科学员 |
[01:46] | You’re okay with this? | 你没意见吗 |
[01:47] | Owen thought we could use a few more bodies, | 欧文觉得我们需要增加人手 |
[01:49] | and Alex doesn’t trust regular FBI. | 艾丽克丝又不信任联调局在职探员 |
[01:51] | Do you blame her? | 她的担忧不无道理啊 |
[01:51] | We’re an elite black-ops unit. | 我们是个秘密精英小队 |
[01:53] | Shouldn’t we be, I don’t know, elite? | 队员不该全是精英吗 |
[01:55] | You ever seen “The Untouchables”? Sean Connery? | 你看过肖恩·康纳利主演的《铁面无私》吗 |
[01:57] | “If you think you’re gonna get a rotten apple, | “如果不想拿到坏苹果 |
[02:00] | you should go back to the tree.” | 就直接去树上摘” |
[02:02] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢捧场 |
[02:03] | Apples don’t ripen after you pick ’em. | 苹果只有长在树上才能成熟 |
[02:07] | Guys. | 各位 |
[02:07] | Ryan, Shelby, Harry, | 瑞恩 谢尔比 哈里 |
[02:08] | meet the two newest additions to our team… | 认识一下我们团队的两位新成员 |
[02:11] | Jagdeep Patel and Celine Fox. | 扎格迪普·帕特尔 赛琳·福克斯 |
[02:13] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[02:14] | Jagdeep? | 扎格迪普 |
[02:15] | Deep for short, and he’s a genius. | 简称迪普 他是个天才 |
[02:18] | He’s 12. | 他才十二 |
[02:19] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[02:20] | – Celine Fox. – Why don’t you sit here? | -赛琳·福克斯 -坐吧 |
[02:22] | Cirque du Soleil performer. | 太阳马戏团演员 |
[02:24] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[02:25] | Arrested during Occupy Wall Street. | “占领华尔街运动”中被捕 |
[02:25] | 2011年示威者试图占领华尔街 反对美国政治权钱交易 两党竞争及社会不公 | |
[02:27] | An anarchist in the FBI. | 联调局中的无政府主义者 |
[02:29] | I thought you said this wasn’t official FBI. | 你不是说你们不算正式联调局成员吗 |
[02:31] | – It’s not. – And here you all are, acting in the shadows. | -确实不是 -你们都在背着政府暗地行动 |
[02:34] | Who’s the anarchist? | 还好意思说我们 |
[02:35] | She has a point. | 她说得有道理 |
[02:36] | And you’re the nerd? | 你是学霸吗 |
[02:37] | – ‘Cause I’m Indian? – Yep. | -因为我是印度人吗 -对 |
[02:40] | I’m Indian, and I’m not a nerd. | 我也是印度人啊 我就不是学霸 |
[02:41] | Yeah but you have other gifts, darling. | 但你有别的天赋 亲爱的 |
[02:42] | Harry has one gift… | 哈里有一个天赋… |
[02:44] | an accent that he thinks is more charming than it actually is. | 他觉得自己的英音很性感 但其实并没有 |
[02:47] | I have an M.D. And a PhD from Johns Hopkins. | 我从约翰霍普金斯大学拿到了硕博学位 |
[02:49] | Well, that’ll come in handy if I get a cold. | 那我感冒时 你就能派上用场了 |
[02:52] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[02:56] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[02:57] | – Says who? – Me. | -谁说的 -我 |
[03:00] | I’m gonna get some coffee. Want some? | 我去倒杯咖啡 你要吗 |
[03:02] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[03:04] | What happened with the real estate agent? | 你没去找那个房产经纪人吗 |
[03:05] | She said you never called. | 她说你没找过她 |
[03:06] | She has the perfect apartment. | 她那儿的公寓超棒 |
[03:08] | Aren’t you sick of the hotel by now? | 你还没住够酒店吗 |
[03:10] | I like it. | 我觉得酒店挺好 |
[03:11] | You know, it’s nice not to deal with yesterday’s mess. | 不用自己收拾房间 |
[03:14] | Looks like we just got our first official case. | 我们刚接到第一个正式任务 |
[03:17] | And Jagdeep, looks like your degrees are about to be very useful. | 扎格迪普 你的高学历会很有用 |
[03:23] | 纽约 比尔顿 疫病爆发前十二小时 | |
[03:47] | Last night, 27 people were infected at the restaurant. | 昨晚 餐厅中有27人染病 |
[03:51] | By morning, that number had grown to 65, | 截至今早 染病人数上升至65人 |
[03:54] | of whom 22 are now confirmed dead. | 其中22人已确认死亡 |
[04:02] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们前来 |
[04:03] | Dr. Sarah Milian, CDC. | 我是疾控中心的萨拉·米兰恩博士 |
[04:04] | Do we know what they’re infected with yet? | 知道他们染了什么病吗 |
[04:06] | Tuberculosis. | 肺结核 |
[04:07] | Tuberculosis? | 肺结核 |
[04:08] | TB takes years to kill someone. | 肺结咳要数年才能致死 |
[04:10] | This strain replicates in the victim’s body every 20 seconds. | 该菌株在患者体内每20秒繁殖一次 |
[04:15] | This is not a naturally occurring bacteria. | 这种病菌并非自然形成 |
[04:18] | Someone made it. | 是有人故意为之 |
[04:28] | Talk to me, Shelby. | 汇报情况 谢尔比 |
[04:30] | All of the infected customers from the Steak Charmer restaurant | “魔术扒房”餐厅中所有染病顾客均已找到 |
[04:32] | are accounted for except for one… | 但还差一个人… |
[04:34] | a woman named Millie Richards. | 一位名叫米莉·理查兹的女性 |
[04:37] | Look. | 你看 |
[04:38] | Three weeks ago, her credit card was used to buy a bus ticket for today. | 三周前 她用信用卡买了一张今天的车票 |
[04:42] | Yeah I spoke with the CDC. | 我跟疾控中心了解过情况了 |
[04:43] | They already found her. | 他们已经找到她了 |
[04:56] | I need you to stand back. | 请退后 |
[04:58] | On the sidewalk. | 站在人行道上 |
[05:00] | Millie Richards. | 米莉·理查兹 |
[05:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:08] | Well, she’s going to miss her bus. | 她要误车了 |
[05:10] | Alex, Jocelyn pulled the passenger manifest. | 艾丽克丝 乔斯琳调出了乘客名单 |
[05:13] | The ticket isn’t for Millie. | 车票不是为米莉而买 |
[05:14] | It’s for an unaccompanied minor. | 是买给一个无人监护的儿童 |
[05:16] | The bus hasn’t departed yet. | 还没发车 |
[05:17] | When does it leave? | 几点发车 |
[05:18] | Five minutes. | 五分钟后 |
[05:19] | Alex, this kid is likely infected | 艾丽克丝 这个孩子可能已被感染 |
[05:22] | and sitting with 35 people right now. | 车上现在有35名乘客 |
[05:24] | We need to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[05:25] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[05:32] | All right, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:48] | I swear, I’mma sue someone! | 我发誓 我要告你们 |
[05:51] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[05:52] | The guy dragged off that plane in L.A… | 洛杉矶被暴力拖下飞机的那个人… |
[05:52] | 2017年美联航因超售机票 暴力拖拽华裔乘客下机事件 | |
[05:55] | – Stop fighting. – got $20 million! | -别挣扎了 -拿到了两千万赔偿金呢 |
[05:56] | She is not happy. | 她不太高兴啊 |
[05:58] | Yeah she’s not sick either. | 但也没染病 |
[06:00] | You don’t know that. | 这可说不好 |
[06:01] | Everyone that breathes this in dies in 12 hours. | 吸入病菌的人12小时后都会死 |
[06:04] | Does she look like she’s about to die? | 她看起来像是快死了吗 |
[06:05] | That girl was not exposed. | 那个女孩没染病 |
[06:08] | This is kidnapping! | 你们这是绑架 |
[06:10] | You may be good with that gun, | 你虽然四肢发达 |
[06:11] | but you’re not a deep thinker, are you? | 但头脑简单啊 |
[06:13] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[06:14] | 40 percent of India’s population carries TB but isn’t infected. | 印度百分之四十的人口携带了肺结核病菌 却没染病 |
[06:18] | People have immunities and can still carry. | 即使免疫 仍会携带病菌 |
[06:20] | So you’re saying she could be immune? | 你的意思是 她可能对这种疾病免疫 |
[06:22] | Even better, the antibodies in her blood could be the cure. | 不仅如此 她血液中的抗体能制成解毒剂 |
[06:33] | – Everybody in that bus. Nobody gets off. – Dr. Milian. | -车上的人都不准下车 -米兰恩博士 |
[06:36] | Where are you taking her? | 你们要带她去哪儿 |
[06:37] | The CDC in Maryland. | 马里兰州的疾控中心分部 |
[06:38] | We have the tech to engineer a cure fast. | 我们能迅速制作解毒剂 |
[06:40] | All right, well, we’re going with you. | 好 我们跟你们一起去 |
[06:42] | This is bioterrorism. | 此次是生物恐袭 |
[06:43] | Whoever did this doesn’t want a cure. | 幕后黑手不会希望有人制成解毒剂 |
[06:45] | This girl needs to be protected. | 我们得保护好这个女孩 |
[06:46] | Road trip? I’ll drive. | 长途啊 我来开车 |
[06:51] | You picked him, I recall. | 我记得是你招募的他 |
[06:56] | Yep, I did. | 是啊 |
[06:58] | I’m telling you, he’s gonna be a problem. | 要我说 他肯定是个刺头 |
[07:01] | Just keep your cool. | 你友好一点 |
[07:05] | You Hall? | 你是霍尔吗 |
[07:06] | Deputy Director Hall, yeah. | 联调局副局长 霍尔 |
[07:09] | I don’t like getting pulled out like this. | 我不喜欢这种抽调 |
[07:11] | The Bureau operating out of Restoration Hardware showrooms now? | 局里现在都以五金厂为行动基地了吗 |
[07:14] | I told you he’d be a problem. | 我就说他是个刺头 |
[07:15] | Who the hell is that? | 你又是谁 |
[07:16] | Special Agent Mike McQuigg, | 麦克·麦奎格特工 |
[07:18] | say hello to Special Agent Ryan Booth. | 那位是瑞恩·布斯特工 |
[07:19] | You’re about to be best friends. | 你们俩得扮作好基友 一起行动 |
[07:21] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[07:21] | You’re gonna get Agent Booth into that militia. | 你得帮布斯特工打入那个民兵组织 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[07:25] | Something funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[07:26] | Getting next to Damon Grosch was easy, | 要是接近达蒙·格罗斯那么容易 |
[07:28] | I wouldn’t be the only guy in the FBI ever to do it. | 联调局就不会只有我一个人成功了 |
[07:30] | I’m dazzled. | 那你好棒棒哦 |
[07:32] | You got a problem with me? | 你对我有意见吗 |
[07:33] | – No, he doesn’t. – Yeah I do. | -他没有 -不 我有 |
[07:34] | You knew an attack was coming | 你早知道他们会发动袭击 |
[07:36] | and didn’t speak up until 22 people were dead. | 结果死了22人 你才上报 |
[07:38] | That’s my problem. | 我对你很有意见 |
[07:38] | You ever spend time with this white power idiots? | 你接触过那帮鼓吹”白人权力”的傻缺吗 |
[07:40] | Half of what they say is crap. | 他们十句话有九句话是胡扯 |
[07:41] | You report everything. | 任何情况都要上报 |
[07:43] | I’m deep under. | 我可是深潜[隐秘卧底] |
[07:44] | You couldn’t come up for air? | 你就不能上来透口气[通风报信]吗 |
[07:45] | Coming up for air gets guys like me knifed in my sleep. | 我一走漏风声 必死无疑 |
[07:48] | Look, Grosch was bragging about biological warfare | 格罗斯曾吹嘘过生物战 |
[07:51] | and some tests they were doing. | 以及他们进行中的试验 |
[07:53] | I tried to find out what I could, | 我一直设法探查 |
[07:54] | but by morning, bilton was on the news, | 但今早才从新闻中得知比尔顿事件 |
[07:56] | and Grosch was popping champagne. | 看到格罗斯在开香槟庆祝 |
[07:58] | I got to get in there. | 我必须打入组织 |
[08:00] | Not gonna happen. | 没可能 |
[08:00] | I didn’t ask your opinion. | 我没问你的意见 |
[08:02] | All right, this is how this is gonna go down. | 说一下行动安排 |
[08:05] | You’re gonna vouch for him, and he’s gonna play nice. | 你为他担保 他会乖乖配合你 |
[08:08] | Am I clear? | 懂了吗 |
[08:12] | Am I clear? | 懂了吗 |
[08:13] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[08:26] | Jeeves, let me out. | “吉福斯男仆” 放我出去 |
[08:27] | It’s, like, 400 degrees in here. | 里面热得像蒸笼 |
[08:29] | No one in all of British history has ever been named Jeeves. | 英国根本没有叫”吉福斯”的人 |
[08:33] | She’s just 12, and we’re in the middle of the worst day of her life. | 她才12岁 这是她人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[08:35] | Look, I got to call my grandma. | 我要打给我外婆 |
[08:40] | No, we called her. We called her. | 不用 我们替你通知过她了 |
[08:41] | She’s on her way to you. | 她在来的路上了 |
[08:43] | So she didn’t get sick either? | 她也没染病吗 |
[08:45] | See? We’re both fine. | 瞧 我们都没事 |
[08:46] | We know. | 是啊 |
[08:47] | Your parents are driving here from Philadelphia to take you home. | 你父母正从费城赶来 带你回家 |
[08:50] | They’re not my real parents. | 他们不是我亲生父母 |
[08:51] | Foster parents. | 养父母 |
[08:53] | Some asshat judge wouldn’t let me live with my grandma no more. | 有个傻缺法官不让我和外婆再一起生活 |
[08:56] | Said, “A retirement home is no place for a kid.” | 还说 “养老院不适合儿童成长” |
[08:59] | And now I live in some nappy-ass crib | 结果我现在住在破旧的小公寓 |
[09:01] | and only get to visit her three times a year. | 一年只能探望她三次 |
[09:02] | I’m sure it’s nicer than that. | 应该没那么糟糕吧 |
[09:05] | Definitely not nice as where you live, Revlon. | 肯定没你住得好 “大美人” |
[09:07] | I actually don’t have a home yet. | 其实我现在连家都没有 |
[09:10] | Yeah you don’t look homeless. | 你可不像无家可归 |
[09:11] | I live in a hotel. | 我住酒店 |
[09:13] | Girl, shut up. | 大姐 别嘚瑟了 |
[09:23] | Dream of a world based on merit, hard work, | 一个付出才有回报的理想世界 |
[09:28] | a great nation freed of its parasites. | 一个没有”寄生虫”的民族 |
[09:34] | These leeches of society, these takers, | 这些社会上的”吸血鬼” 不劳而获者 |
[09:38] | they steal from us using words like “welfare,” “universal coverage.” | 他们利用”社会福利”和”全民医保”偷取我们的资源 |
[09:44] | That’s Warren Renway? | 那是沃伦·瑞威吗 |
[09:46] | In 1980, yes. | 对 他在1980年的讲话 |
[09:49] | He tried to suppress this video, | 他本想抹消这段视频 |
[09:50] | but I’ve got some friends in darknet places. | 但我有几个暗网的朋友 |
[09:52] | Warren Renway, the billionaire? | 沃伦·瑞威 那个亿万富翁 |
[09:54] | What does he have to do with this? | 这件事和他有什么关系 |
[09:55] | He owns 300 companies, including Renway Biotechnology. | 他旗下有300家企业 其中包括”瑞威生物科技公司” |
[10:00] | See? She’s good. | 瞧见没 她可厉害了 |
[10:01] | Yeah it’s nice work, Celine, | 干得不错 赛琳 |
[10:02] | but listen, there are thousands of biotech companies | 但有很多家生物科技公司 |
[10:05] | that could pull this off. | 都能发动类似袭击 |
[10:07] | The alleged deployment method was | 他们宣称 |
[10:10] | the fusion of a weaponized bacteria with a fine powder. | 通过粉末状细菌武器挥发传播疫病 |
[10:13] | That’s exactly what was used at the restaurant. | 这和餐厅中的传播方式一模一样 |
[10:18] | Mr. Renway. | 瑞威先生 |
[10:19] | Owen Hall. FBI. | 我是联调局的欧文·霍尔 |
[10:22] | I wanted to ask you about your dealings with the Syrian government. | 你和叙利亚政府达成了何种协议 |
[10:26] | Those rumors depressed our stock price for months. | 这些谣言使我公司的股价连续下跌数月 |
[10:28] | They were lies then, they’re lies now. | 一直都是谣传 |
[10:30] | But you do have a technology that uses a fine powder to deploy airborne bacteria. | 你是否拥有利用粉末传播空气细菌的技术 |
[10:34] | It’s for agricultural purposes. | 是为了农业生产 |
[10:37] | In order to spread fungus-eating bacteria from crop-dusting planes. | 利用农药喷洒机散播菌食性细菌 |
[10:41] | I assure you, it’s safe for humans. | 我向你保证 该技术对人类无害 |
[10:43] | And can the technology be used on any bacteria? | 这项技术是否能应用于所有细菌 |
[10:50] | I am aware of what happened in Bilton. | 我听说了比尔顿事件 |
[10:55] | A powder was used to spread tuberculosis? | 利用粉末传播肺结核 |
[10:57] | That information is classified. | 这些是机密信息 |
[10:58] | How could you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[11:00] | I own seven companies that contract with a government | 我拥有七家与政府合作的公司 |
[11:02] | that doesn’t keep its secrets anymore. | 这些信息对我早就不是什么机密了 |
[11:06] | If you’re serious about spending your paltry FBI resources investigating me, | 如果你真想通过联调局的手段调查我 |
[11:11] | well, then, I am happy to allow you access to any of my labs or my files. | 那我很乐意让你查看我所有的实验室和档案文件 |
[11:16] | I would appreciate that. | 谢谢配合 |
[11:19] | I believe I’m coming down with a cold. | 我快要冻感冒了 |
[11:20] | Better we say farewell. | 你慢走不送 |
[12:17] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[12:19] | They’re his lieutenants, elite crew. | 他们是他的副手 精锐手下 |
[12:21] | They each run chapters on their own. | 每人都掌管一个分会 |
[12:23] | However Damon pushes, don’t give an inch. | 是达蒙最忠诚的奴仆 |
[12:24] | If you do, we’re both dead. | 你稍有异动 我们俩都得死 |
[12:29] | All right. The camera’s on. | 好 有监控画面了 |
[12:31] | Note to self… remain undercover at all times. | 你管好自己 一直卧底下去就行了 |
[12:35] | You’re a jackass, | 你真是个混蛋 |
[12:37] | and that’s gonna work for you out here. | 正适合在这里混 |
[12:43] | I said no tourists in here ever. | 我说过 这里不准游客踏足 |
[12:46] | He’s all good. | 他不错[没危险] |
[12:47] | “All good”? | “没危险” |
[12:50] | “He’s all good”? | “他没危险” |
[12:52] | Who says? You? | 谁说的 你吗 |
[12:55] | Your mom. | 你妈 |
[12:57] | She said it last night after he climbed off her. | 昨晚他俩上完床 你妈夸他不错 |
[13:08] | You got a name? | 你叫什么 |
[13:10] | I’m Cooper. | 我叫库伯 |
[13:12] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:13] | You know what we do, Coop? | 知道我们是干什么的吗 小库 |
[13:15] | Besides prance around in white sheets playing grab-ass? | 除了裹着白床单 日天日地之外 |
[13:18] | No. | 不知道你们还干什么 |
[13:28] | Look, brother. | 哥们 |
[13:30] | I did three tours, | 我服役三次 |
[13:31] | watched men die defending this country. | 亲眼看到士兵为保家卫国而死 |
[13:33] | When I came back, I was broke as hell. | 我退伍回国后 穷得叮当响 |
[13:35] | Every job app I filled out, I checked Caucasian, | 因为我在每份简历上都注明自己是高加索人[白人] |
[13:38] | even though black, brown, yellow would’ve got me the job. | 虽然明知标注成黑色 棕色或黄色人种 就能找到工作 |
[13:44] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这儿的原因 |
[13:56] | What unit? | 哪个部队 |
[13:57] | MARSOC. Special ops. | 海军陆战队司令部特种部队 |
[14:00] | Elite warriors. | 精锐成员 |
[14:03] | Got a need for that? | 用得上我吧 |
[14:13] | You know, only hookers live in hotel rooms. | 只有妓女才住酒店 |
[14:15] | No, no, no, no, no, they don’t live there. | 不不不 她们不住在酒店 |
[14:18] | They visit. | 她们只是常去过夜 |
[14:20] | The hotel is just temporary. | 酒店只是临时住所 |
[14:22] | Yeah like foster parents. | 就像养父母一样 |
[14:28] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[14:31] | Deep, get us out of here. | 迪普 快开车 |
[14:38] | Get your gun online! | 拿枪反击啊 |
[14:38] | Didn’t you shoot targets at Quantico? | 你在匡提科没打靶训练过吗 |
[14:40] | Targets don’t shoot back! | 靶子不会反击啊 |
[14:41] | All right, come on, let’s move. Move, move, move! | 行了 赶紧下车 快点 |
[14:43] | – Alex, what’s happening? – Gracie, stay down! | -艾丽克丝 怎么回事 -格雷西 趴下 |
[14:44] | – Who are those guys? – Surround the van! | -这些人是谁 -包围这辆车 |
[14:54] | Yep. | 好 |
[14:55] | I see two shooters, Alex! | 我看到两个枪手 艾丽克丝 |
[14:59] | Left flank, left flank! | 左侧 左侧 |
[15:00] | We can’t stay in here. | 我们不能待在车里 |
[15:02] | We open this plastic and we’re exposed to the pathogen. | 打开这层塑料膜 我们就会被病原体感染 |
[15:12] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[15:16] | Quickly. Behind the van. Deep, let’s go! | 快点 躲在车后 迪普 下车 |
[15:18] | Go, go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[15:22] | – You stay with her, okay? – Yeah. | -你和她待在这儿 -好 |
[15:23] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:30] | We need backup! | 我们需要支援 |
[15:36] | Clear! They’re all down. | 安全 都死了 |
[15:40] | G-Gracie? | 格雷西 |
[15:42] | Gracie?! | 格雷西 |
[15:43] | Gracie! | 格雷西 |
[15:47] | She… | 她… |
[15:48] | Okay, she was here a second ago. | 她刚才还在这儿呢 |
[15:49] | You were supposed to watch her. | 让你看好她的 |
[15:52] | Gracie? | 格雷西 |
[15:54] | – We should call in. – Gracie! | -我们该呼叫支援 -格雷西 |
[15:55] | Get FBI on-site to help clean up and manage law enforcement. | 派联调局的人来清理现场 与执法部门斡旋 |
[15:57] | – Gracie! – That’s a great idea, Deep, | -格雷西 -真是个”好”主意 迪普 |
[15:59] | or we can go and find the girl that you lost. | 不如我们去把你弄丢的小女孩找回来 |
[16:01] | Gracie! | 格雷西 |
[16:02] | Deep, set the timer now. | 迪普 开始计时 |
[16:03] | 12 hours, our lungs are gonna stop working, okay? | 12小时后 我们的肺就不行了 |
[16:06] | – You got it? – Yep. | -开始计时 -好 |
[16:06] | Let’s go. Gracie? | 我们走 格雷西 |
[16:09] | – Gracie? – Gracie! | -格雷西 -格雷西 |
[16:13] | Gracie, if you hear us, please come out. | 格雷西 如果你能听到 就出来吧 |
[16:16] | If they had anyone inside the quarantine zone or even around it, | 如果他们派人潜入隔离区 或在周围行动 |
[16:19] | they would know about Isabella and the route we took. | 就会得知伊莎贝拉的事 掌握我们的行踪 |
[16:22] | Isabella? | 伊莎贝拉 |
[16:24] | Did I say that? I meant, Gracie. | 我刚才说的是伊莎贝拉吗 口误 是格雷西 |
[16:26] | Isabella is the girl from Italy, right? | 伊莎贝拉是你在意大利认识的那个小女孩吧 |
[16:28] | You said you found some cabins? | 你说发现了几个小木屋 |
[16:30] | Yeah a mile north of you, | 据你们一英里以北处 |
[16:32] | closed this time of year, no one around. | 现在处于关闭期 没人在那儿 |
[16:34] | Find her and bring her there. | 找到她后 带她去木屋 |
[16:35] | I’ll send an extraction team. | 我派救援队去接你们 |
[16:36] | Okay, so, we’ll go dark till then. | 那到时候再联系 |
[16:39] | – Deep, take the SIM cards out of our phones. – Yeah. | -迪普 把手机卡都拿出来 -好 |
[16:42] | Exactly what were you doing | 你当时到底在干什么 |
[16:43] | when you were supposed to be guarding Gracie? | 不是让你守住格雷西吗 |
[16:44] | I was unloading my firearm at the people shooting at us. | 我当时忙着朝坏人开火 |
[16:47] | Yeah really? | 是吗 |
[16:49] | What… | 你干什么 |
[16:52] | This hasn’t been fired. | 这枪可没开过火 |
[16:54] | What are you accusing me of? | 你什么意思 |
[16:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:56] | There’s a reason I chose you, okay? | 我选中你是有原因的 |
[16:57] | Really? What’s the reason? | 是吗 什么原因 |
[16:59] | We have enough people that can shoot guns. | 四肢发达的特工有很多 |
[17:01] | We needed someone with brains. | 我们需要找个头脑不简单的人 |
[17:03] | Well, I’ll pretend not to be offended by that. | 我就假装玻璃心没碎一地 |
[17:05] | Shukriyaa. | 谢谢你 |
[17:06] | Do not thank me. | 别忙着谢我 |
[17:07] | You still let the cure slip away. Come on. | 你把”解毒女孩”放跑是不争的事实 走吧 |
[17:10] | Where would you go if you were looking for a ride? | 你会去哪里打车 |
[17:13] | 车站 一英里 | |
[17:24] | There! Gracie! | 在那儿 格雷西 |
[17:28] | Gracie! You’ve got to come with us. | 格雷西 你得跟我们走 |
[17:29] | – No! No! – You’re contagious, honey. | -不 -你携带了病菌 亲爱的 |
[17:31] | – I keep telling you I’m not sick! – What’s goin’ on? | -我说过很多遍了 我没病 -怎么了 |
[17:33] | Just beat it, Deliverance. | 别想着救美了 “大英雄” |
[17:34] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[17:35] | – Don’t touch me! – No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -别碰我 -不行 你不能走 |
[17:37] | Gracie, you’re in danger. | 格雷西 你很危险 |
[17:41] | What kind of CDC doctors pop off Glocks like that? | 疾控中心的医生都这么擅长用枪吗 |
[17:46] | Okay, listen to me, okay? | 听我说 |
[17:48] | I have something to tell you. | 我有件事情要告诉你 |
[17:52] | Your grandmother… | 你外婆… |
[17:54] | I’m sorry, honey, but sh… she died. | 我很遗憾 亲爱的 她去世了 |
[17:57] | – I’m sorry. – Liars. You’re liars. | -节哀 -骗子 你们都是骗子 |
[17:59] | All you do is lie! | 你们一直在骗我 |
[18:01] | No, okay? | 不会了 |
[18:02] | No more lies. I promise you. | 不再骗你了 我保证 |
[18:05] | And you’re right… we’re not CDC. | 你说得对 我们不是疾控中心的人 |
[18:08] | We’re FBI. | 我们是联调局特工 |
[18:09] | We’re so terribly sorry, Gracie, love, | 我们真的很抱歉 格雷西 亲爱的 |
[18:11] | but your grandma got very sick | 但你外婆病得很严重 |
[18:13] | along with a lot of other people who ate in that same restaurant. | 在同一家餐厅用餐的顾客都病了 |
[18:18] | But I’m not dead. | 但我没死 |
[18:19] | Your body is somehow able to fight the disease. | 你的身体能抗击疾病 |
[18:22] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来找你 |
[18:23] | You don’t even know me. | 你都不认识我 |
[18:27] | You’re special, okay? | 你很特别 |
[18:31] | You are. | 真的 |
[18:40] | You know what I like about Special Ops, Cooper? | 你知道我为什么喜欢特种部队吗 库伯 |
[18:42] | They’re not afraid to get their hands dirty. | 他们不怕把自己的手弄脏 |
[18:45] | Shelby, they’re pulling into a 24-hour deli off of Woodward Road. | 谢尔比 他们开进了伍德沃路一家24小时熟食店 |
[18:49] | Got it. I’ll see if we can jump on the security cameras. | 收到 我看看能不能接入监控摄像 |
[18:55] | The hell we doing here? | 来这里干什么 |
[18:57] | Keyboard warriors are the biggest problem of our movement | 键盘侠是阻碍我们行动的最大绊脚石 |
[19:00] | losers wearing their mom’s white sheets, | 一群裹着老妈白床单的窝囊废 |
[19:01] | doing bong hits, and trolling the Web. | 抽着大麻 在网上胡说八道 |
[19:04] | First sign of trouble, | 一遇到麻烦 |
[19:04] | they drop trou, go crying on Facebook. | 他们就掏小弟弟 在脸书上哭诉 |
[19:08] | I need men of action. | 我需要狠角色 |
[19:09] | Is that you, Cooper? | 会是你吗 库伯 |
[19:14] | It’s the reason I’m here. | 我来这儿就是为了干实事 |
[19:16] | Next homie that walks out of this place, | 下一个离开熟食店的人 |
[19:17] | I want you to put a beating on him. | 你去揍他一顿 |
[19:24] | Owen, we can’t let him do this. | 欧文 我们不能让他随意打人 |
[19:30] | there’s your boy right there. | 你的目标出现了 |
[19:33] | Put him down. | 把他放倒 |
[19:52] | Make it look good. | 打得像一点 |
[19:56] | I don’t want no trouble now, man. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[20:05] | Harder. Sell it. | 狠狠地打 骗过他们 |
[20:30] | You’re done when I say you’re done. | 我没下令 你不许停手 |
[21:05] | Welcome to the war. | 欢迎加入”战场” |
[21:16] | Owen! Owen, are you all right? | 欧文 欧文 你没事吧 |
[21:20] | Fine. | 没事 |
[21:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:23] | Owen, I’m… I’m sending an ambulance. | 欧文 我派救护车过去 |
[21:26] | No! | 别 |
[21:30] | Owen, Ryan would never do anything to hurt you, you know that. | 欧文 你清楚瑞恩绝不会伤害你 |
[21:35] | He did what he was ordered to do. | 他只是受制于人 |
[21:38] | Damon and his goons are thugs. | 达蒙及其追随者都是暴徒 |
[21:40] | They don’t have the brains or the money to develop the pathogen, | 他们没脑又没钱 研究不了病原体 |
[21:43] | which means someone else did. | 所以一定另有其人 |
[21:46] | We need to connect Renway to Damon Grosch. | 我们要找出瑞威和达蒙·格罗斯的联系 |
[21:51] | Get on it. | 赶紧找吧 |
[22:08] | There’s an unmarked space | 瑞威生物科技公司的建筑图纸上 |
[22:09] | on the blueprints of Renway Biotechnology. | 有一处未被标记的地方 |
[22:11] | The space is adjacent to Warren Renway’s personal office. | 位置与沃伦·瑞威的私人办公室相邻 |
[22:14] | Some kind of safe room or vault? | 安全屋或地下室吗 |
[22:17] | Well, whatever it is, he doesn’t want it to be found. | 反正他不希望这里被人发现 |
[22:19] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:20] | No door. | 没有门 |
[22:24] | The company’s website mentioned a conference with FDA reps tonight. | 公司官网显示 今晚会与药管局代表开会 |
[22:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:32] | Debating whether you’re a pencil skirt or a pantsuit. | 在想你穿铅笔裙还是长裤套装好看 |
[22:47] | I know you’ve been hoping for a January rollout of the insulin derivative, | 我知道你打算在一月份上线胰岛素衍生药物 |
[22:50] | but the FDA still sees some issues. | 但药管局仍存疑 |
[22:52] | You may have to expand phase 4 testing. | 你可能需要展开第四阶段的测试 |
[22:54] | We still have concerns about hypokalemia. | 我们依然担心血钾过少的问题 |
[22:56] | We have been over this with the Commissioner repeatedly. | 我们已就该问题向药管局专员重申多次 |
[22:59] | All insulin products cause shifts in potassium. | 所有胰岛素产品都会引起血钾波动 |
[23:03] | Yes, but you promised | 没错 但你们也保证 |
[23:04] | reductions in respiratory paralysis and ventricular arrhythmia. | 会减少呼吸麻痹和室律不齐症状 |
[23:07] | Yes, and we have made meaningful progress, | 是的 我们取得了重大进展 |
[23:09] | which the FDA’s own studies have confirmed. | 药管局也经研究确认了 |
[23:15] | Would you excuse us for a moment? | 我们先失陪一下 |
[23:21] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[23:23] | L-Let me… let me get you a towel. | 我给您拿条毛巾吧 |
[23:25] | Make it quick, you idiot. | 赶紧的 蠢货 |
[23:26] | Please don’t fire me. | 请不要解雇我 |
[23:34] | You’re putting words in my mouth. | 你总是把话强加于我 |
[23:36] | I didn’t say any of that. | 那可不是我的意思 |
[23:37] | I flunked the Bureau’s ASL immersion course. | 我挂了局里的手语进阶课 |
[23:40] | But I’m working on it. | 但我在努力学了 |
[23:41] | You’re posing as my interpreter. | 你是在冒充我的翻译 |
[23:43] | “Posing” being the operative word. | 本来就是”冒充”啊 |
[23:45] | I read the FDA internal review before we left. | 来之前 我看完了药管局的内部审查文件 |
[23:48] | 70 pages? | 70页都看完了 |
[23:49] | Quick study. | 学得比较快 |
[24:18] | It’s locked. We’re gonna have to break in. | 锁上了 我们得强行闯入 |
[24:19] | I-I… I killed at this at Quantico. | 我在匡提科最擅长溜门撬锁了 |
[24:21] | Okay. Go for it. | 好吧 你来 |
[24:22] | I just got to find the tumbler. | 只需要找到转臂 |
[24:26] | Yep, agreed. Deep, move. | 同意 迪普 让开 |
[24:31] | – Yep. – Smart. | -帅啊 -聪明吧 |
[24:33] | I am the Indian nerd, aren’t I? | 我就是个印度书呆子 对吧 |
[24:37] | Yep. | 对 |
[24:38] | This is the video I shot in Renway’s secret room. | 这是我在瑞威的密室里拍到的画面 |
[24:41] | Stop. Go back. | 停下 回放 |
[24:42] | The shield to the left. | 看一下左边的盾牌 |
[24:45] | Bring up the feed from the compound. | 把极端组织老巢的画面调出来 |
[24:48] | Pause. | 暂停 |
[24:50] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[24:52] | Grosch’s compound, Renway’s office, they’re connected. | 格罗斯的老巢和瑞威的办公室有联系 |
[24:59] | Gracie? | 格雷西 |
[25:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:02] | It was my idea to go to Steak Charmer with my grandma. | 是我提议和外婆去”魔术扒房”吃晚餐 |
[25:06] | Honey, you know this is not your fault, right? | 亲爱的 这不是你的错 |
[25:09] | None of it. | 这都不怪你 |
[25:11] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[25:13] | She’s a tough kid. | 她很坚强 |
[25:18] | No one’s that tough. | 再坚强的人也有脆弱的一面 |
[25:25] | Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[25:27] | She from Italy? | 她是意大利人吗 |
[25:30] | Your family there, what was it… Isabella and…? | 你那边的家人 伊莎贝拉和… |
[25:35] | Andrea. | 安德里亚 |
[25:38] | Her father. | 她父亲 |
[25:41] | I moved around a lot after Ryan. | 和瑞恩分手后 我常常搬家 |
[25:44] | Got a job clipping tea leaves at a plantation in India. | 曾在印度一家种植园采摘茶叶 |
[25:50] | I mean, it was easy for me. | 这份工作对我来说非常简单 |
[25:51] | I’d done it as a child. | 从小我就干这活 |
[25:54] | Then I… | 然后我… |
[25:56] | I followed some migrant workers into Italy for harvest season. | 秋季时 我跟一些民工去了意大利 |
[26:01] | And one night, | 有天夜里 |
[26:05] | I walked into a little restaurant, | 我走进一家小餐馆 |
[26:07] | and there he was. | 见到了他 |
[26:10] | Andrea was the chef. | 安德里亚是那里的厨师 |
[26:15] | He was so… | 他是如此… |
[26:18] | unexpected. | 不期而遇 |
[26:21] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[26:23] | And so was Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉也是 |
[26:29] | You loved them. | 你爱他们 |
[26:30] | I miss them. | 我很想他们 |
[26:36] | The idea of having a family for me was just beyond my imagination, you know? | 我从没想过会拥有一个家 |
[26:43] | It was so… peaceful. | 一切都是如此安乐 |
[26:46] | Peaceful lives are for other people, Alex. | 安乐的生活不属于我们 艾丽克丝 |
[27:03] | It’s starting. | 开始发作了 |
[27:09] | I’ve done some things in the last two years I’d like to forget, too. | 过去两年里 我也做过一些追悔莫及的事 |
[27:12] | Owen’s gonna be okay. | 欧文不会有事 |
[27:15] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[27:18] | Damon must have an office, | 达蒙肯定有间办公室 |
[27:20] | somewhere he keeps his secrets. | 把秘密都藏在那里 |
[27:23] | I have need to get in there and take a look. | 我得潜进去看看 |
[27:25] | Slow down. You just got here. | 悠着点 你才刚来 |
[27:27] | You start rushing things, you’ll get us both killed. | 鲁莽行事会让我们俩都丧命 |
[27:29] | Look, I just need to know I can count on you to back me up. | 我只想确认自己能否信任并依靠你 |
[27:33] | You’re here backing me up, bro. | 你是来支援我的 哥们 |
[27:34] | You keep telling yourself that. | 随你怎么说 |
[27:41] | Come on. Get up front and center. | 快点 站到前面来 |
[27:49] | Tonight, we welcome our newest Aryan warrior | 今晚 欢迎新加入的雅利安[白人]勇士 |
[27:52] | to the cause of truth, justice, and the American way. | 与我们一同追求真理与公正 领悟美国之道 |
[27:56] | May the all-powerful Odin bless our cause! | 全能的奥丁神啊 请你保佑我们 |
[28:12] | Pull up your sleeves, both of you. | 你们俩把袖子撸起来 |
[28:25] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[28:26] | Sheep’s blood on the door, | 门上挂着的羊血 |
[28:28] | protecting you from the wrath of God. | 保佑你们不受天谴 |
[28:38] | It’ll protect you from the Great Culling. | 在天选杀戮中护你们周全 |
[28:40] | Now you’ll be one of the few to see the new world that awaits us, my brother. | 你们将成为见证新世界的少数人之一 我的兄弟 |
[28:46] | The vaccine must come from Renway. | 疫苗一定是由瑞威公司所研制 |
[28:49] | If Renway controls the vaccine, | 如果瑞威掌控了疫苗 |
[28:51] | the only thing standing in his way is that little girl. | 唯一的挡路人就是那个女孩 |
[28:55] | These are all… crew’s like you, Cooper | 这些人都和你一样 库伯 |
[28:57] | SpecOps credentials, vets with combat experience. | 特种兵 具备作战经验的退伍军人 |
[29:01] | Warriors. | 都是战士 |
[29:02] | We got a cellphone ping in a cabin outside Bilton. | 比尔顿附近一间小屋出现手机信号 |
[29:05] | The cell is government-issued. | 是政府部门的号码 |
[29:07] | It’s probably the girl. | 可能是那个小女孩 |
[29:08] | Take her alive for testing. | 活抓她 好做进一步测试 |
[29:11] | Kill the rest. | 杀了其他人 |
[29:13] | That’s Deep’s cell. | 那是迪普的手机信号 |
[29:14] | He must have replaced his SIM card. | 他肯定是把手机卡装回去了 |
[29:18] | You’ve reached Millie Richards. | 我是米莉·理查兹 |
[29:19] | Have a blessed day. | 祝你一天愉快 |
[29:23] | Yeah, your temperature is elevated. | 你的体温升高了 |
[29:25] | Mine, too. I can feel it. | 我也是 我能感觉到 |
[29:29] | Well, how long before we cough our lungs out? | 我们把肺咳出来之前 还剩多久 |
[29:31] | A few hours, tops. | 顶多几个小时 |
[29:33] | Where the hell are they? | 他们到底在哪儿啊 |
[29:35] | Where the hell is Gracie? | 格雷西呢 |
[29:37] | She’s been in the bathroom for a while, you know. | 她一个人待在浴室里很久了 |
[29:40] | Either of you seen my phone? | 你们有谁看见我的手机了吗 |
[29:44] | You’ve reached Millie Richards. | 我是米莉·理查兹 |
[29:46] | Have a blessed day. | 祝你一天愉快 |
[29:53] | Gracie! | 格雷西 |
[29:55] | We got to move now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[29:56] | Come with me! | 跟我来 |
[30:08] | I got you. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 是我 快点 走吧 走吧 |
[30:12] | Alex, behind you! | 艾丽克丝 你后面 |
[30:20] | No! | 不 |
[30:24] | Gracie. | 格雷西 |
[30:26] | God. | 天啊 |
[30:51] | I’m inside Damon’s cabin. | 我进入了达蒙的木屋 |
[31:01] | Shelby, how’s Owen? | 谢尔比 欧文怎么样了 |
[31:04] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[31:05] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[31:06] | Damon doesn’t have a computer or tablet anywhere. | 达蒙的小屋中没有台式或平板电脑 |
[31:09] | He’s completely offline. | 他完全断网 |
[31:11] | Ryan, I asked how you are. | 瑞恩 我是在问你的情况 |
[31:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:21] | One of these pamphlets | 这里有本小册子 |
[31:22] | seems a little more important than the rest. | 看起来比其他东西更重要 |
[31:24] | I’m uploading the photos to you right now. | 我给你传了些照片 |
[31:27] | Got ’em. | 收到了 |
[31:30] | I’m the judge of all things around here, | 我才是这里的主宰者 |
[31:31] | or did you forget? | 你忘了吗 |
[31:35] | I don’t care who you are | 我不在乎你的身份 |
[31:37] | Homeland, ATF, FBI | 国安部 枪管局 联调局 |
[31:39] | – you’re not getting out of here alive. – Damon, listen to me. | -反正你也不会活着离开这里 -达蒙 听我说 |
[31:49] | That’s a wrap on two years undercover. | 这两年的卧底行动终于到头了 |
[31:53] | See? You’re good backup. | 你还是挺靠谱的 |
[31:56] | Well, time for a vacation anyway. | 也是时候给自己放个假了 |
[31:58] | You got any big plans? | 你有什么好打算吗 |
[32:00] | I’ve been dying to see “Hamilton.” | 我一直很想看音乐剧《汉密尔顿》 |
[32:07] | Gracie? Gracie, stay with me. | 格雷西 格雷西 挺住 |
[32:09] | Open your eyes. Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 睁开眼睛 |
[32:10] | This is my fault, Alex. | 都怪我 艾丽克丝 |
[32:11] | I should’ve hid the SIM card, at least. | 我至少该把芯片藏起来 |
[32:12] | It was a dumb mistake. | 居然犯了这种愚蠢的错误 |
[32:13] | Look, Deep, shut up, okay? | 迪普 别说了 |
[32:14] | I saw you risk your life to save hers. | 我看到了你冒死救她 |
[32:16] | That is big hero stuff, mate. | 那可是英雄之举 |
[32:19] | She… she’s hemorrhaging. | 她大出血了 |
[32:21] | We need to slow the bleeding. | 我们得帮她止血 |
[32:23] | This isn’t working. | 血止不住啊 |
[32:24] | There’s not a hospital right here for miles! | 方圆几英里内都没有医院 |
[32:28] | Harry, stop the car. | 哈里 停车 |
[32:29] | – What, what… – Stop the car! | -干什么… -快停车 |
[32:31] | That’s the symbol from the shield. | 那是盾牌上的符号 |
[32:33] | Look. They’re laid out in different patterns on each page. | 看 该符号在每页的样式都不同 |
[32:37] | You think it’s a code? | 你觉得是暗号吗 |
[32:38] | It’s their marching orders. | 是他们的行动命令 |
[32:41] | See, these aren’t letters, these are numbers. | 看 这些不是字母 而是数字 |
[32:43] | 3… 6. | 三 六 |
[32:44] | 3, 6. | 三 六 |
[32:46] | Was that… That’s the date of the attack. | 这是发动袭击的日期 |
[32:49] | Those are cross hairs. | 这些是十字准线 |
[33:00] | That’s Bilton, New York. | 这是纽约比尔顿 |
[33:08] | Cleveland. | 克利夫兰 |
[33:12] | Detroit. | 底特律 |
[33:14] | New York City. | 纽约市 |
[33:16] | These are the 10 cities that they’re targeting. | 这些是他们计划袭击的十座城市 |
[33:18] | No, not cities. | 不是城市 |
[33:19] | Neighborhoods in those cities. | 是这些城市的周边地区 |
[33:21] | Diverse, low-income. | 多元社区 低收入群体 |
[33:23] | Takers. | 不劳而获者 |
[33:25] | All on the same date… tomorrow. | 都在明天发动袭击 |
[33:34] | This is not a sterile field! | 这里不是无菌区 |
[33:39] | It’s the only one we have, okay, so make it work. | 我们没别的地方可去了 凑合一下吧 |
[33:41] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[33:42] | She needs an I.V. | 她需要打点滴 |
[33:46] | And it’s all we’ve got, okay? So make the most of it. | 我们只有这些物资 好好利用 |
[33:48] | – Harry, hang this. – Got it. Okay. | -哈里 挂起来 -好的 |
[33:50] | Listen, I’m gonna use a landline to call the loft, | 我准备用固话打给总部 |
[33:55] | and then I will get a chopper here. | 让他们派一辆直升机来 |
[33:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:58] | I’ve always wanted to ride in a helicopter. | 我一直想坐直升机 |
[34:05] | Well, you know what, Gracie? | 这么说吧 格雷西 |
[34:06] | Today’s gonna be your lucky day | 今天你要走运了 |
[34:07] | ’cause we’re gonna get you in a helicopter, | 因为我们会带你坐直升机 |
[34:09] | and you’ll be just fine, okay? | 你会没事的 好吗 |
[34:10] | Okay, you just keep looking at me. | 你一直看着我就好 |
[34:12] | My God. That’s… that’s a lot of blood. | 天啊 流了好多血 |
[34:14] | Deep. You got this, okay? | 迪普 你能行 |
[34:17] | You got this. | 你能处理好 |
[34:19] | All right, what do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[34:20] | – She needs an I.V. Pull up her sleeve. – Okay. | -她需要打点滴 卷起她的袖子 -好的 |
[34:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:23] | There’s the vein right there. | 血管就在这里 |
[34:24] | – See it? – Yes. | -看到了吗 -看到了 |
[34:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:27] | Okay, almost there. | 好了 快弄好了 |
[34:28] | Okay, got it, got it. | 好了 扎进去了 |
[34:30] | And now… now we need to irrigate the wound… | 现在我们要冲洗伤口 |
[34:33] | – Okay. – and control the bleeding. | -好 -止血 |
[34:35] | You got it? | 你准备好了吗 |
[34:35] | Yep. Pressure, pressure, pressure. | 好了 压住伤口 压住伤口 |
[34:37] | – Great. – Okay. | -很好 -好的 |
[34:37] | Right. | 好了 |
[34:39] | Okay. Here we go, here we go. | 来吧 开始了 |
[34:44] | I see the bullet. | 我看到子弹了 |
[34:45] | Looks like it lacerated an artery. | 子弹划破了动脉 |
[34:47] | She’s gonna require surgery, | 她需要手术 |
[34:48] | but if we don’t slow the bleeding… | 但如果我们止不住血… |
[34:52] | Hand me a clamp. | 递给我夹钳 |
[34:53] | – Which one? – Any one. | -哪一把 -都行 |
[34:55] | Thank you. I’m gonna… I’m gonna try to clamp the artery. | 谢谢 我要尝试夹住动脉 |
[34:59] | I got it. | 准备好了 |
[35:00] | All right, Gracie, this is gonna sting a little bit, okay? | 格雷西 会有点刺痛 |
[35:02] | I’m gonna draw some blood. | 我要抽点血 |
[35:04] | Alex, is this… is this in case I die? | 艾丽克丝 这是为了以防我死掉吗 |
[35:09] | Yes. It is. | 是的 |
[35:12] | No more lies, okay? | 不再骗你了 |
[35:17] | I’m sorry for calling my grandma. | 很抱歉我打电话给外婆了 |
[35:22] | I just wanted to hear her voice. | 我只是想听听她的声音 |
[35:24] | I know. You’re fine. You did nothing wrong. | 我知道 没事 你没做错 |
[35:28] | You’re good. | 开始夹吧 |
[35:32] | You sure you want to go back in there? | 你确定要回去吗 |
[35:35] | As soon as they realize Damon’s gone, | 他们一旦发现达蒙死了 |
[35:36] | you’ll be the first one they kill. | 第一个就会杀掉你 |
[35:38] | Well, hopefully not before we learn any information they might have. | 但愿在那之前 我们能了解到他们掌握的信息 |
[35:41] | Look, I need your word | 我要你向我保证 |
[35:43] | you’ll get that information back to my team no matter what. | 无论如何 你都会把信息传达给我的队友 |
[35:55] | Boys. | 先生们 |
[35:57] | Fancy meeting you here. | 遇到你们真高兴 |
[36:01] | Grosch is in the lake. | 格罗斯被丢到湖里了 |
[36:03] | Then our timing is impeccable. | 那我们来得正好 |
[36:05] | Let’s light ’em up. | 发动突击吧 |
[36:09] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[36:10] | FBI! Get on the ground! | 联调局 趴下 |
[36:11] | FBI! Get down! On the ground! On the ground! | 联调局 趴下 趴下 |
[36:13] | Let’s go! Move! Move! Move! | 前进 快 快 |
[36:14] | On the ground! On the ground! | 趴下 趴下 |
[36:15] | Get down! Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[36:17] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 前进 前进 |
[36:20] | All right, we’re looking for a cooler, | 我们要找一个冷藏箱 |
[36:22] | a refrigeration unit, | 一台制冷设备 |
[36:23] | anything where they can store the pathogen. | 任何能储存病原体的东西 |
[36:26] | I think I found them. | 我好像找到了 |
[36:34] | Owen, listen. I’m… I’m… | 欧文 我… |
[36:37] | Don’t… don’t apologize to me. | 别向我道歉 |
[36:40] | We both did what we had to do. | 我们当时都是身不由己 |
[36:42] | We brought these guys down. | 都是为了拿下这群混蛋 |
[36:44] | We got a problem. | 糟了 |
[36:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:50] | There’s supposed to be 10. | 应该有十瓶 |
[36:53] | I only count nine. | 我只找到九瓶 |
[36:57] | There’s still one out there. | 有一瓶被人拿走了 |
[37:16] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[37:17] | I think so. | 应该成功了 |
[37:19] | The bleeding stopped, so… | 止住血了 所以… |
[37:23] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:25] | Is that it? | 直升机来了吗 |
[37:27] | That’s our ride, Gracie. | 直升机来接我们了 格雷西 |
[37:31] | You did so good. | 你真的很勇敢 |
[37:35] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[37:40] | Damon, I can’t have you calling me here. | 达蒙 我现在不方便接你电话 |
[37:42] | Warren, our man is getting cold feet. | 沃伦 我们的人想打退堂鼓 |
[37:44] | Doesn’t want to hit his target. | 不想袭击目标了 |
[37:45] | – You should call him. – If Renway makes the call… | -你最好打给他 -一旦瑞威打通电话… |
[37:47] | I’m pinging the number for location. | 我就能通过电话号码进行定位 |
[37:49] | Don’t call me again, Damon. | 别再打给我了 达蒙 |
[37:51] | We used Grosch’s voice from his podcasts | 我们用格罗斯在播客上的声音 |
[37:53] | to cut together what we needed him to say. | 剪接出了我们想要他说的话 |
[37:55] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[37:57] | Yep. Renway’s calling. | 嗯 瑞威在打电话 |
[37:59] | I’ll call Owen with Lester’s location. | 我打给欧文 告知他莱斯特的位置 |
[38:07] | He’s got to be within this block. | 他一定就在本街区内 |
[38:12] | I got him. | 发现他了 |
[38:17] | Where’s the pathogen?! | 病原体在哪儿 |
[38:21] | Where the hell is it?! | 到底在哪儿 |
[38:23] | You’re too late. | 你们来晚了 |
[38:24] | McQuigg, soup kitchen. Go! Go! | 麦奎格 流动厨房 快点 |
[38:27] | I got him. | 我看着他 |
[38:38] | Damn. | 该死 |
[38:40] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[38:42] | This building is now under quarantine. | 这栋大楼现在要接受隔离 |
[38:44] | Everyone remain calm. Help is on the way. | 大家保持镇定 救援正在赶来 |
[38:47] | Seal this facility, nobody in or out. | 封锁这栋建筑 不许任何人出入 |
[38:49] | Yes, sir. Will do. | 是 长官 这就去 |
[38:52] | 陆军医务司令部 德特里克堡 | |
[39:01] | Alex, you were supposed to help me save Shelby | 艾丽克丝 你本该帮我救出谢尔比后 |
[39:03] | and then go back to your life. | 就回去安心度日 |
[39:04] | You weren’t supposed to stay. | 你不该留下 |
[39:10] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[39:18] | Alex, are you awake? | 艾丽克丝 你醒了吗 |
[39:37] | Don’t ever do that again. | 别再对我动心思了 |
[39:38] | I won’t. I’m… I’m so… I’m sorry. | 不会了 我很抱歉 |
[39:46] | She’s up. | 她醒了 |
[40:04] | I’m fine now. | 我现在没事了 |
[40:07] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[40:08] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[40:12] | And you’re not sick. | 你也没染病 |
[40:15] | We’re all good. | 我们都没事 |
[40:16] | They made a cure using Gracie’s blood. | 他们用格雷西的血制出了解药 |
[40:19] | I’m glad you’re okay. I was worried. | 你没事真好 我本来还很担心 |
[40:22] | So, you’re Alex Parrish. | 你就是艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[40:25] | I am. | 没错 |
[40:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:28] | McQuigg, is that you? | 麦奎格 是你吗 |
[40:30] | Still got to get rid of the tattoos, | 还得洗掉这些刺青 |
[40:32] | but the shower and shave was a good start. | 但洗个澡 刮完胡子 又是帅哥一枚 |
[40:34] | I want you all to meet the newest member of your team, | 给你们介绍一下团队最新成员 |
[40:36] | Special Agent Mike McQuigg. | 麦克·麦奎格特工 |
[40:47] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[40:50] | I want to see Gracie. | 我想去看看格雷西 |
[40:58] | Gracie. | 格雷西 |
[41:02] | Cheerio. | 好呀 |
[41:03] | Cheerio? | 好呀 |
[41:04] | Yeah no one says “cheerio.” | 没人会这么说了 |
[41:14] | You know, you saved all our lives today. | 你今天救了我们所有人 |
[41:20] | So, Harry just told me that your foster parents are here, | 哈里刚告诉我 你的养父母来了 |
[41:23] | but you don’t want to see them. | 但你不想见他们 |
[41:26] | They’re not my real family. | 他们不是我真正的家人 |
[41:28] | Real enough to worry about you. | 但他们还是很担心你 |
[41:30] | Foster parents means temporary. | 养父母都是暂时的 |
[41:33] | Maybe if you give it a chance, it could be more than temporary. | 如果你愿意一试 也许能长久呢 |
[41:39] | Maybe I’ll just live in a hotel. | 我还是住酒店好了 |
[41:46] | You know hotels are temporary, too, right? | 你知道酒店也是暂时的吧 |
[41:49] | You’re moving? | 你要搬走了吗 |
[41:52] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[41:55] | My friend found an apartment that she thinks I’ll like. | 我朋友找到一间公寓 她觉得我会喜欢 |
[42:02] | First steps are hard, Gracie. | 迈出第一步总是很难 格雷西 |
[42:06] | If I take mine, will you take yours? | 如果我勇敢迈出 你也愿意迈出吗 |
[42:13] | Good. | 很好 |