时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | It’s gonna be a black-ops team, off book. | 这会是支秘密团队 |
[00:03] | You’ll get your assignments from me. | 我给你们下发任务 |
[00:05] | You’ll report only to me. | 你们只需向我汇报 |
[00:06] | Meet the newest additions to the team… | 认识一下我们团队的新成员 |
[00:08] | Jagdeep Patel and Celine Fox. | 扎格迪普·帕特尔 赛琳·福克斯 |
[00:12] | Special Agent Mike McQuigg, | 麦克·麦奎格特工 |
[00:14] | say hello to Special Agent Ryan Booth. | 那位是瑞恩·布斯特工 |
[00:15] | You’re about to be best friends. | 你们俩得扮作好基友 一起行动 |
[00:17] | Your family there, what was it… Isabella and…? | 你那边的家人 伊莎贝拉和… |
[00:20] | Andrea. | 安德里亚 |
[00:21] | I miss them. | 我很想他们 |
[00:23] | Best friends forever. | 永远的好朋友 |
[00:24] | Peaceful lives are for other people. | 安乐的生活不属于我们 艾丽克丝 |
[00:27] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[00:32] | Don’t ever do that again. | 别再对我动心思了 |
[00:51] | How’s your house guest? | “客人”情况如何 |
[00:52] | Six Marshals on round-the-clock detail, | 六名法警全天候值守 |
[00:54] | no cellphones, | 没带手机 |
[00:55] | every hotel guest vetted. | 酒店住客都审查过了 |
[00:56] | It’s all good. | 万无一失 |
[00:57] | Just don’t get cocky. | 别高兴得太早 |
[00:58] | We tried this before, remember? | 我们之前吃过亏 记得吧 |
[00:59] | Culebra is very resourceful. | “毒蛇”手段通天 |
[01:01] | Culebra is going down. | “毒蛇”就要倒台了 |
[01:03] | Believe me, this witness will make it to the stand. | 相信我 证人会顺利出庭作证 |
[01:06] | You see? He’s got it tattooed right there on his neck… | 你看他脖子上的纹身 |
[01:10] | Suerte. | [西语] |
[01:11] | “Lucky.” | “好运” |
[01:14] | My God! | 天呐 |
[01:23] | Two months of Blue Apron, | 在餐厅帮工两个月 |
[01:24] | and suddenly he’s Anthony Bourdain. | 他突然就成大厨了 |
[01:27] | Can’t say I’d ever seen that side of him. | 我还真没见过他”家庭煮夫”这一面 |
[01:33] | So, Saturday, maybe we can finally show you our apartment. | 周六去我们的公寓聚聚吧 |
[01:40] | Yeah, that should be okay. | 应该可以 |
[01:41] | Let me check. | 我看下日程安排 |
[01:42] | Or we could meet at yours. You all settled in? | 去你家聚也行 你都收拾好了吧 |
[01:45] | I’m getting there. | 快了 |
[01:46] | Do you miss Italy? | 你想念意大利吗 |
[01:47] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[01:49] | What? We’re not allowed to talk about that? | 怎么了 不能谈这个吗 |
[01:51] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[01:54] | I miss it. | 我想念那里 |
[01:56] | I miss them. | 我想念他们 |
[01:57] | But I know they’re safer without me. | 但没有我 他们更安全 |
[02:03] | We need to catch up… on everything, | 我们得好好叙叙旧 |
[02:06] | starting with the magician who cut your hair. | 就从你手巧的理发师说起吧 |
[02:10] | You like? | 你喜欢吗 |
[02:14] | This coffee is criminal. | 这咖啡太难喝了 |
[02:16] | I’m gonna do a latte run. You guys want anything? | 我去买杯拿铁 你们俩要喝什么 |
[02:17] | – No. I’m good. Thanks. – I’m good. | -不用了 谢谢 -不用了 |
[02:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:27] | – Alex. – Yeah? | -艾丽克丝 -怎么了 |
[02:31] | Look, about what happened, | 那天在医院 |
[02:33] | when I, you know, tried to… | 我试图… |
[02:34] | Kiss me… yeah. | 吻我 |
[02:36] | It was a mistake. Okay? | 我不该那么做 |
[02:37] | And if… if Shelby finds out… | 如果谢尔比察觉此事… |
[02:40] | I won’t lie to her, Ryan. Don’t ask me to do that. | 我会实话实说 瑞恩 别逼我骗她 |
[02:43] | It was nothing. It was stupid, okay? | 什么也没发生 我只是一时糊涂 |
[02:46] | I just… It was an accident. That’s all. | 我只是… 那就是个失误 |
[02:48] | Yeah, but don’t make me a part of hurting her. | 别拉着我和你一起伤害她 |
[02:51] | It’ll hurt her if she finds out. | 她要是察觉此事 会很受伤 |
[02:53] | It’ll never happen again. | 我绝不会再犯糊涂 |
[03:01] | 联调局 纽约办事处 | |
[03:04] | In 24 hours, | 24小时后 |
[03:05] | Arturo “Culebra” Solis is going on trial… | 奥图洛·”毒蛇”·索利斯将接受审判 |
[03:08] | biggest cartel kingpin we’ve ever had in custody. | 他是我们抓捕到最大的贩毒头目 |
[03:11] | Two hours ago, our star witness was murdered. | 两小时前 我们的主要证人被谋杀了 |
[03:15] | If we don’t proceed with the trial, Culebra walks. | 如果放弃审判 “毒蛇”就会逃脱法网 |
[03:17] | Our only option is a replacement witness. | 我们只剩一个替补证人 |
[03:21] | Owen, you remember Charlie Hill from your CIA days? | 欧文 你记得中情局的同事查理·黑尔吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah, of course. | 当然记得 |
[03:26] | Spent two years deep under in Culebra’s cartel, | 他在”毒蛇”贩毒集团中卧底两年 |
[03:28] | saw el jefe’s work firsthand. | 亲眼目睹了”毒蛇”的犯罪行为 |
[03:30] | On paper, he’s a perfect witness. | 理论上 他很适合出庭作证 |
[03:32] | On paper, but I heard he had a hard time readjusting | 理论上如此 但我听说他结束任务后 |
[03:34] | after he returned from that op. | 状态不太稳定 |
[03:36] | That’s an understatement. | 你说得太轻描淡写了 |
[03:37] | Guy came back a raging alcoholic. | 他回来后酗酒严重 |
[03:39] | Agency had to kick him to the curb. | 中情局不得不开除他 |
[03:40] | Well, right now he’s all we’ve got. | 我们现在只能靠他了 |
[03:42] | So, what do you want from me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[03:45] | The director tells us you’re running an elite team. | 局长说 你手下有一支精英小队 |
[03:47] | We already have an elite team. | 我们已经有一支精英小队了 |
[03:48] | Yes. Your elite team failed. | 没错 你的精英小队失败了 |
[03:50] | The man jumped! We could never have seen that coming. | 我们也没想到他会跳楼啊 |
[03:52] | Culebra got to him somehow, threatened his family. | “毒蛇”秘密找上门了 以家人威胁他 |
[03:55] | You don’t know that. | 那可不一定 |
[03:56] | The problem isn’t that I don’t know that, Akers. | 这不是重点 埃克斯 |
[03:59] | The problem is, you don’t know. | 重点是 你能力有限 |
[04:00] | U.S. Marshals have been handling witness protection for 50 years. | 联邦法警有50年证人保护的经验 |
[04:04] | Now you’re gonna sideline me for some untested FBI unit? | 你居然选不可靠的联调局小队 却不要我们 |
[04:06] | They’re tested. | 他们很可靠 |
[04:08] | – By who? – By me. | -谁说的 -我 |
[04:09] | Enough. | 够了 |
[04:11] | I’ve been authorized by both of your superiors to put you together on this. | 你们的上级授权我调用你们俩 |
[04:16] | You’ll retrieve him from his home | 你们把他从家中接走 |
[04:17] | and protect him until the trial. | 审判前 保护好他 |
[04:19] | Who runs point? | 谁是行动指挥 |
[04:21] | You had your chance. | 你错失机会了 |
[04:23] | Owen runs the op. | 欧文负责行动指挥 |
[04:28] | So, we’re supposed to do what the full weight of the U.S. Marshals couldn’t. | 我们要完成联邦法警无法胜任的任务 |
[04:33] | Buckle up. | 小心咯 |
[04:42] | Cartel members are online? | 毒贩也上网吗 |
[04:43] | You must have skipped that class. | 你肯定翘课了 |
[04:45] | I was pulled out of Quantico halfway through my education by you people, | 我还没毕业 就被你们从匡提科拽走了 |
[04:48] | so educate me. | 你来教我 |
[04:50] | Okay, well, the Mendozas alone | 仅多扎家族 |
[04:52] | have up to 6,000 members trolling the Internet. | 就有六千名成员混迹互联网 |
[04:55] | For what? | 为什么 |
[04:56] | Porn. | 看黄片 |
[04:58] | Potential kidnapping targets, grey military intel, | 寻找潜在绑架目标 获取秘密军事情报 |
[05:03] | police and politician bios, | 搜寻警察及政客资料 |
[05:05] | and… porn. | 以及看小黄片 |
[05:08] | I got it. Let me see what I can find. | 好 我去调查一下 |
[05:17] | How’d Shelby take it? | 谢尔比怎么样 |
[05:22] | You haven’t told her about you and Alex. | 你还没告诉她 你和艾丽克丝的事 |
[05:24] | There is no me and Alex. | 我和艾丽克丝之间没什么 |
[05:25] | And yet there you were, | 你当时在医院 |
[05:26] | hunched over like a puckered-up Nosferatu. | 可是像吸血鬼一样扑向艾丽克丝 |
[05:31] | I’m not judging you, Ryan. | 我无意指手画脚 瑞恩 |
[05:32] | I’m just saying, these kinds of things have a way of infecting a unit. | 我只是想说 这种事会破坏团队和谐 |
[06:00] | So, this guy Charlie saw every exotic port in the world as a spook | 查理觉得世上的港口城市都不安全 |
[06:04] | and chose to settle in rural New Jersey? | 于是就住到了新泽西乡下 |
[06:05] | Doesn’t say much for his mental health. | 似乎精神有些问题啊 |
[06:08] | Back in the day, he was brilliant. | 他以前智勇双全 |
[06:10] | Charlie once built a gun out of spare motorcycle parts | 查理曾用摩托车零件造了把枪 |
[06:12] | to shoot his way out of a jam. | 在混乱中杀出一条血路 |
[06:14] | What? Sounds like an urban legend to me. | 听起来像是都市传奇 |
[06:17] | Legend or not, | 无论传奇与否 |
[06:17] | he spent more time under the Culebra cartel than any agent on record, | 他是在”毒蛇”贩毒集团卧底最久的特工 |
[06:20] | so let’s show him some respect. | 对他尊重点 |
[06:26] | Owen Hall. | 欧文·霍尔 |
[06:28] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[06:30] | Let me guess… bullet in the witness’s head, | 我猜猜看 证人被爆头 |
[06:32] | message carved in his chest? | 胸口还被刻了字 |
[06:34] | Forced to jump out of a 20-story building. | 被迫从20层高的大楼跳了下来 |
[06:37] | Subtle as ever. | 一如既往的粗暴啊 |
[06:39] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[06:43] | Pack your bag, Charlie. | 收拾好行李 查理 |
[06:45] | You’re going on the stand tomorrow. | 你明天得出庭作证 |
[06:48] | I’ll see a casket before Culebra sees a prison cell. I’ll pass. | 我死了 “毒蛇”也不可能下狱 我不去 |
[06:51] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[06:51] | The answer’s “no,” Hall. | 我不去 霍尔 |
[06:53] | Now, you keep asking me, I’m gonna put you on your ass. | 你再多问 我就下逐客令了 |
[06:58] | So, you’re a horologist, huh? | 你是个机械大师 |
[07:01] | A horologist? | 机械大师 |
[07:03] | It means “clockmaker,” | 就是”钟表大师” |
[07:04] | not the study of your mother, numbskull. | 研究钟表 不是研究你妈 傻小子 |
[07:06] | Burn! | 犀利 |
[07:08] | I guess a man needs a hobby | 看来你有了新爱好 |
[07:10] | after Uncle Sam strips him of the job that he bled and nearly died for, right? | 被誓死效忠的国家抛弃后 聊以慰藉 |
[07:17] | You think you’re gonna work me, Mata Hari? | 你觉得能说动我吗 “大间谍” |
[07:20] | We’ll protect you. | 我们会保护你 |
[07:22] | We’re taking you to Fort Hamilton. | 我们会带你去汉密尔顿堡 |
[07:24] | Alright. Let’s talk straight. | 我就直说了 |
[07:27] | You spent two years under with Culebra, | 你在”毒蛇”身边卧底两年 |
[07:29] | and you couldn’t bring him down. | 仍旧无法扳倒他 |
[07:30] | You sure you want to see him walk? | 你真的愿意放虎归山吗 |
[07:42] | Already had your bag packed. | 已经收拾好行李了啊 |
[07:43] | Rule number one… | 第一守则 |
[07:44] | always be ready to bolt out that door and never look back. | 时刻准备好彻底离开 |
[07:47] | You’ll be coming back, Charlie. | 作完证 就送你回来 查理 |
[07:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:54] | EpiPen. | 肾上腺素 |
[07:56] | If I’m gonna take this trip, I’d rather not die on the way. | 我既然决定要去 就绝不能因过敏死在路上 |
[07:59] | Any allergies we should be aware of? | 你对什么过敏 |
[08:01] | Cats, shellfish, | 猫 贝类 |
[08:02] | Ukrainian women. | 乌克兰女人 |
[08:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:19] | This route is supposed to be clear. | 这条路本该畅通无阻 |
[08:21] | God’s sake, Owen. Is this how you protect an asset? | 天呐 欧文 你就这么保护线人吗 |
[08:25] | We keep sitting, I’m gonna start quacking. | 再等下去 我就坐不住了[就会任人宰割] |
[08:27] | Hang tight, Charlie. | 坐好了 查理 |
[08:28] | What I’m saying is, I need a gun. | 我是想说 给我把枪 |
[08:30] | – No, you don’t. – No, you don’t. | -不行 -不行 |
[08:33] | None of you has spent a minute with a cartel, have you? | 你们都没和贩毒集团打过交道吧 |
[08:36] | I was two years with a bunch of neo-Nazis. | 我曾和一帮新纳粹分子相处了两年 |
[08:38] | Pansies compared to these animals. | 跟毒贩比 他们就是娘炮 |
[08:40] | They’ll hang a man by his entrails | 他们会用肠子把人吊起来 |
[08:42] | and make his kid watch. | 逼他的孩子亲眼看着 |
[08:44] | Culebra killed his own sister | “毒蛇”杀死了自己的亲妹 |
[08:46] | because he didn’t like her boyfriend. | 就因为他不喜欢他妹夫 |
[08:56] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[09:04] | They found us. | 他们找上我们了 |
[09:12] | Two more behind us. | 后面还有俩 |
[09:13] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[09:23] | Get Charlie off the “X.” | 带查理先走 |
[09:24] | Got it. | 好 |
[09:28] | Come on, Charlie. | 快跑 查理 |
[09:36] | Better get on it. | 上车 |
[09:42] | Hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[10:22] | You didn’t even have custody of our witness for an hour | 证人接到还不满一小时 |
[10:24] | before the bullets started flying. | 你们就和人发生了枪战 |
[10:26] | He’s unharmed. | 他完好无损 |
[10:27] | What kind of J.V. Operation are you running, Hall? | 你行动指挥不力 霍尔 |
[10:29] | The kind that’s been compromised by a mole. | 我们被内鬼出卖了 |
[10:32] | There’s no other way the cartel would know we had Charlie | 否则贩毒集团不会得知查理在我们手上 |
[10:34] | or what route we were taking. | 以及我们的行动路线 |
[10:36] | Get him to Fort Hamilton. | 带他去汉密尔顿堡 |
[10:37] | That’s the only place he’ll be safe. | 只有在那儿 他才安全 |
[10:39] | If the cartel has people inside the FBI, | 如果贩毒集团在联调局有内应 |
[10:41] | they know our plan. | 他们就知道我们的计划 |
[10:42] | They’ll have people inside the base, too. | 在安全屋也会安插人手 |
[10:44] | You know those bastards do. | 那帮混蛋确实会这么做 |
[10:45] | We need to scrap our plan, go off books. | 我们得放弃原计划 暗地行动 |
[10:48] | We need to go to Hellegat-1. | 我们得去”地狱之门1号” |
[10:50] | What is that? | 那是哪里 |
[10:51] | CIA safehouse near the old Maspeth train yards. | 麦斯佩斯火车站旧址的一处中情局安全屋 |
[10:55] | It hasn’t been used in years. | 荒废多年了 |
[10:55] | Charming decor, stocked bar, off the radar. | 装潢精致 内有酒吧 十分隐秘 |
[10:58] | What’s not to like? | 有何不好 |
[11:02] | The mole’s got to be one of these Marshals from the hotel. | 内鬼一定出自酒店的法警中 |
[11:04] | How does that protection get breached | 他们要是不叛变 |
[11:06] | unless one of them is dirty? | 酒店就不会失守 |
[11:07] | At least one. | 至少有一个内鬼 |
[11:08] | I wrote a 50-page dissertation | 我写过一篇五十页的论文 |
[11:10] | on cartel infiltration of law enforcement. | 研究贩毒集团对执法部门的渗透 |
[11:13] | It’s insane. | 太猖獗了 |
[11:13] | Academic knowledge is one thing, | 学术研究是一回事 |
[11:15] | but unless you’ve actually had bullets fired at you… | 但实战过 挨过子弹又是另一回事… |
[11:17] | Okay, how much longer are you gonna play the “I got shot at” card? | 你”挨过子弹”这事还要吹嘘多久 |
[11:21] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[11:21] | I might print out some sort of certificate to replace my PhD. | 我打算打印个证明 换掉我摆着的博士学位证 |
[11:27] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[11:29] | One of the officers blew an arrest of a cartel associate last year. | 有名法警去年搞砸了一名毒贩的逮捕行动 |
[11:33] | Failed to mirandize a suspect. | 忘记宣读人犯权利了 |
[11:36] | It’s a rookie mistake. | 像是新手会犯的错误 |
[11:37] | Yeah, but he’s not a rookie. He’s a 20-year vet. | 可他不是新手 他是个20年的老警察 |
[11:40] | That wasn’t a mistake. | 那可不是无心之失 |
[12:04] | I’m telling you, you got the wrong guy. | 我说了 你们抓错人了 |
[12:06] | I’m not bent. | 我没叛变 |
[12:07] | You blew the arrest with the cartel. | 你搞砸了毒贩的抓捕 |
[12:09] | How’d they get you to do that? Money? Drugs? | 他们给了你什么 金钱 毒品 |
[12:11] | No. | 没有 |
[12:13] | It was an honest mistake. | 我那只是无心之失 |
[12:14] | I-I-I had a lot on my mind, | 我太忙了 |
[12:16] | and I forgot to read him his rights. | 忘记给他宣读权利了 |
[12:19] | You forgot? | 你忘了 |
[12:22] | You’re ashamed, so… | 你为此很惭愧 所以… |
[12:24] | why don’t you just come clean? | 何不坦白呢 |
[12:26] | You made a deal with the devil, | 你和魔鬼做了交易 |
[12:27] | but, now is the chance to save yourself. | 但你现在有机会救赎自己 |
[12:35] | I don’t speak sign language, lady. | 我不懂手语 大姐 |
[12:38] | Can you read that? | 枪你总能看懂吧 |
[12:40] | What is she doing? | 她想干什么 |
[12:41] | Do it, Jocelyn. Nobody’s gonna hear. | 开枪吧 乔斯琳 不会有人知道的 |
[12:42] | Nobody even cares. | 没人会在乎 |
[12:43] | He’s just a rat who sold out his own badge. | 他就是警察中的叛徒 |
[12:46] | Jocelyn! Celine, you guys, come on. | 乔斯琳 赛琳 别这样 |
[12:48] | We’re not really gonna shoot a guy in the basement… | 我们不能在地下室杀人… |
[12:49] | Sure she will! Do it, Jocelyn! | 当然可以 动手吧 乔斯琳 |
[12:54] | What would you have done?! | 换做是你 能怎么办 |
[12:55] | Alright? What would you have done!? | 你能怎么办 |
[12:57] | He said he’d kill my family! | 他威胁要杀了我家人 |
[13:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:03] | The guy I arrested was just a cartel grunt… a bagman. | 我去年逮捕那人只是个贩毒集团的小喽啰 |
[13:06] | And then I got a phone call from a guy named Dolfo Raza. | 然后我接到了多夫·拉扎的电话 |
[13:09] | He knew everything about me. | 他对我了如指掌 |
[13:11] | He knew who I flirted with at the office, | 他知道我在办公室和谁调情了 |
[13:13] | where my kids went to school. | 知道我孩子们的学校 |
[13:15] | He said if I didn’t get the case tossed, | 他说 如果我不想办法销案 |
[13:17] | he’d make it hurt. | 他就报复我 |
[13:18] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[13:20] | And so Dolfo called on you to take care of his witness problem? | 这次多夫又让你杀掉证人 |
[13:23] | No. I never heard from him again. I swear. | 没有 我发誓再也没和他联系过 |
[13:27] | You think he got to someone else? | 这么说 他找了别人 |
[13:29] | Turned a mole in the investigation? | 内鬼出自联调局 |
[13:31] | I think he gets to whoever he wants to get to. | 他想找谁 就能找谁 |
[13:55] | The safehouse that time forgot. | 被时间遗忘的安全屋 |
[13:57] | We used to use this place all the time… | 我们过去常来这里 |
[13:59] | back when Brooklyn still had balls. | 那时布鲁克林还挺爷们 |
[14:02] | Don’t even get me started on beard wax and artisanal pickles. | 我都无力吐槽他做作的小胡子和手工泡菜 |
[14:06] | Good sightlines, multiple exits. | 视线良好 多个出口 |
[14:10] | I can see why you liked it, Charlie. | 我知道你为什么喜欢这里了 查理 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:15] | And like every good safehouse… | 和所有优秀的安全屋一样 |
[14:19] | she keeps her secrets close. | 这里也有私藏 |
[14:22] | I have strict orders, Charlie. | 我有令在身 查理 |
[14:24] | Come on, Nurse Ratched. | 别这样啊 “护士长” |
[14:26] | First no gun, now no booze? | 先是不给配枪 现在连酒也不让喝 |
[14:30] | Slow your roll, Parrish. | 别这么较真 帕里什 |
[14:33] | This is an 18-year-old Speyside. A wee nip can’t hurt. | 这可是18年的威士忌 小酌也无妨 |
[14:35] | We’re on watch. No drinking. | 我们要保护证人 不能喝酒 |
[14:39] | Try and stop me. | 有本事就拦着我啊 |
[14:40] | Where do you keep the glasses, Chuckie? | 酒杯在哪儿 老查 |
[14:44] | I’m not gonna say it again, McQuigg. | 别让我说第二遍 麦奎格 |
[14:50] | Whatever you say, Parrish. | 听你的 帕里什 |
[14:52] | Let’s get our eyes up. | 大家都警惕点 |
[14:56] | You a little… tense? | 你有点紧张 |
[14:59] | No. Not at all. Why? | 不 没有啊 怎么了 |
[15:01] | I feel like there’s something weird between us. | 我们之间的气氛好像不太对劲 |
[15:03] | This morning, when you, me, and Ryan were talking… | 今早 我们俩和瑞恩聊天时… |
[15:05] | Well, it won’t be weird forever. | 会好起来的 |
[15:08] | So it was weird? | 那今早确实不对劲咯 |
[15:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:11] | Look, you want to take the first shift on lookout, | 你先站岗 |
[15:13] | or should I? | 还是我来 |
[15:15] | You go ahead. I’ll see if I can dig up some coffee. | 你先吧 我去找找看这里有没有咖啡 |
[16:05] | Yeah, well… | 可是… |
[17:00] | Bit of dark history? | 有点暗黑 |
[17:03] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[17:06] | The name of this place. | 这里的名字 |
[17:11] | When the Dutch first landed here back in the 17th century, | 荷兰人17世纪第一次踏足这里时 |
[17:15] | they sailed up what now is known as the East River. | 他们在东河上航行 |
[17:20] | There, they encountered terrors beyond anything that they’d ever imagined. | 遇到了超乎想象的恐怖之物 |
[17:25] | So they gave the river a name. | 所以他们给这条河命名了 |
[17:29] | They called it Hellegat. | 他们称其为”狱门” |
[17:33] | “Hell’s Gate.” | “地狱之门” |
[17:39] | You’re hiding something from her. | 你对她有所隐瞒 |
[17:41] | – Excuse me? – Blondie. | -什么 -金发妞 |
[17:45] | I see it every time you look at her. | 你每次看向她 都欲言又止 |
[17:47] | You’re keeping something from her. | 你对她有所隐瞒 |
[17:50] | We all have our secrets. | 人人都有秘密 |
[17:56] | We got a camera on the fritz. | 有个监控花屏了 |
[18:03] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[18:08] | I can go check it out. | 我出去看看 |
[18:18] | Lost another camera. | 又一个监控花屏了 |
[18:22] | All the cameras are gone. | 所有监控都被切断了 |
[18:26] | Charlie, get down. | 查理 趴下 |
[18:35] | What’s the best exit, Chuckie? | 从哪儿逃脱比较好 老查 |
[18:37] | – The back room. – Why? | -后屋 -为什么 |
[18:38] | There’s a trapdoor. If we get there, we can get out. | 那里有道暗门 我们能从那儿逃脱 |
[18:41] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[18:42] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Come on! | 快走 快点 |
[18:59] | Hope this still works. | 希望还没坏 |
[19:16] | Clear. | 安全 |
[19:20] | Come on, Charlie. | 快来 查理 |
[19:21] | What was that for? | 这是什么 |
[19:22] | Go. We only have 10 seconds. | 快走 我们只有十秒时间 |
[19:29] | Get out! Out! | 快跑 出去 |
[19:37] | Hellegat just earned its name. | “地狱之门”名不虚传 |
[19:40] | Alright, come on. Let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[19:51] | I wish I could have seen the looks on those dirtbags’ faces | 我真想看看那帮混蛋被炸烂前 |
[19:53] | when they still had faces. | 脸上的表情 |
[19:56] | We lit them up. | 我们把他们炸飞了 |
[19:57] | Easy, Charlie boy. | 别激动 “小查理” |
[20:02] | Damn. | 我去 |
[20:03] | This is depressing, even for a safehouse. | 就算是安全屋 这里也太简陋了吧 |
[20:05] | I live here. | 这是我家 |
[20:09] | It’ll be great once you’re settled in. | 安顿好后 会很温馨 |
[20:11] | Yeah, well, I wasn’t planning on using my home as a safehouse, | 我本来没打算把我家用作安全屋 |
[20:14] | but all the others are blown, and no one knows this place yet. | 但其他人都被炸死了 现在没人知道这里 |
[20:17] | They deserved what they got… every last one of them. | 他们每个人都罪有应得 |
[20:21] | Pretty happy to be part of the action again, huh? | 你很高兴又可以参与行动了吧 |
[20:24] | It beats beer and bingo at the Elks Club. | 比在艾尔克斯酒吧喝酒玩乐有意思多了 |
[20:27] | Charlie, do you know a cartel operative named Dolfo Raza? | 查理 你认识一个叫多夫·拉扎的贩毒集团杀手吗 |
[20:33] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:34] | Well, because we have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[20:36] | that he’s the one being tipped off by the mole | 内鬼把你的消息透露给了他 |
[20:37] | and leading the hunt for your head. | 目前负责追捕你的人也是他 |
[20:41] | Yeah, I knew Dolfo. | 我认识多夫 |
[20:42] | Remember I told you that Culebra killed his own sister? | 还记得我之前说过 “毒蛇”杀了他亲妹吗 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[20:47] | Dolfo is the one who put the tire around her neck, doused it in diesel, | 就是多夫把灌满汽油的轮胎套在了她脖子上 |
[20:52] | then smiled as Culebra lit the match. | “毒蛇”点火时 笑得很开心 |
[20:56] | And then he listened to her scream. | 享受着她的惨叫 |
[20:59] | That is who we’re up against. | 我们要对付的就是这种人渣 |
[21:01] | Shame he couldn’t join us at Hell’s Gate. | 可惜他没去”地狱之门”送死 |
[21:10] | Our team’s been lucky to survive two attacks. | 团队能在两次袭击中逃生已是万幸 |
[21:13] | We’re not waiting for a third. | 我们不能坐等下次袭击 |
[21:14] | We’re going on offense. | 我们要反击 |
[21:16] | If we can capture Dolfo Raza, | 如果能抓到多夫·拉扎 |
[21:19] | we can also expose the mole. | 就能曝光那个内鬼 |
[21:20] | Yeah, but hang on… | 没错 等下… |
[21:20] | how do we know this U.S. Marshal chained up in our basement isn’t the mole? | 如何肯定被绑在地下室的法警不是内鬼 |
[21:29] | So, the best way to stop the leaks and keep Charlie safe | 阻止信息泄露 保护查理 |
[21:32] | is bringing in Dolfo. | 最好的办法就是抓到多夫 |
[21:33] | What do we know about Dolfo? | 我们目前掌握了什么信息 |
[21:35] | DEA’s file says he’s believed to live in Manhattan. | 缉毒局档案显示 他应该是住在曼哈顿 |
[21:37] | He runs the whole Northeast for Culebra. | 帮”毒蛇”掌管东北地区业务 |
[21:43] | And he’s gay. | 他还是基佬 |
[21:44] | With an appetite. | 有特定的口味 |
[21:48] | I did a deep-dive image search on Dolfo Raza. | 我对多夫·拉扎的照片做了深度调查 |
[21:51] | I found his profile on this site. | 在这个网站发现了他的档案 |
[21:53] | 提格雷·布兰科 谨慎 硬汉 来撩我 | |
[21:56] | CruiseNYC? | “猎艳纽约” |
[21:57] | Yep. It’s a gay hook-up site, Owen. | 这是个同志约炮网站 欧文 |
[22:00] | Do we really think Dolfo’s cruising? | 多夫真在猎艳吗 |
[22:02] | Under the name “Tigre Blanco”? | 化名”提格雷·布兰科” |
[22:05] | Come on. That can’t really be him. | 得了吧 不可能是他 |
[22:06] | It is. | 就是他 |
[22:07] | I did a facial point comparison | 我把这张照片和多夫的照片 |
[22:09] | between that profile pic and a known image of Dolfo… | 做了点对点面部对比 |
[22:12] | 96% match. | 96%的相似度 |
[22:14] | I’m not dismissing any possible leads. | 我不会放过任何可能的线索 |
[22:16] | Deep, Celine, see if you can use that website | 迪普 赛琳 看看能不能利用网站 |
[22:18] | to pinpoint any location on Dolfo. | 找出多夫的所在地 |
[22:21] | Let’s get it. | 开始吧 |
[22:30] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:32] | Fixing it. | 修表 |
[22:34] | This clock is one of the few things you unpacked, | 这个钟表是少数几件你拿出来的行李 |
[22:37] | so it must be important. | 一定很重要 |
[22:40] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必替我修 |
[22:43] | People are like clocks. | 人就像钟表 |
[22:46] | It’s why we describe their personality in terms of what makes them tick. | 所以我们才会根据行为方式[传动装置]描述性格 |
[22:52] | And, Alex, you and I… we have similar gears. | 艾丽克丝 我们俩的零件[性格]相似 |
[22:58] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[22:58] | Yeah, they continue to turn and grind until you make things right. | 不断转动磨合 直至回归正轨 |
[23:05] | A good clock doesn’t need winding. | 好钟不需要上发条 |
[23:12] | You’re hiding something from your friend Shelby, | 你对你的朋友谢尔比有所隐瞒 |
[23:15] | and you want to make it right. | 而你想弥补此事 |
[23:23] | Why don’t we talk about you? | 我们说说你吧 |
[23:27] | Why weren’t you a part of the witness list from the beginning? | 你为什么不一开始就出庭作证 |
[23:30] | Why were you the last resort? | 为什么最后才找上你 |
[23:33] | This clock stopped a long time ago. | 这个钟表很早以前就不走了 |
[23:36] | Booze’ll do a number on your gears. | 酒精会让你的”零件”变得迟缓 |
[23:43] | So… this very important, very terrible Italian clock… | 这个非常重要 坏损严重的意大利钟表 |
[23:50] | where did you get it? | 你从哪里得来的 |
[23:51] | I… don’t even remember now. | 我不记得了 |
[23:54] | Your gears are showing again. | 你的”零件”又出卖了你 |
[24:01] | I lived with someone. | 我曾跟别人同居过 |
[24:04] | He and his daughter. | 他和他女儿 |
[24:07] | And I care about them very much. | 我非常在乎他们 |
[24:10] | Where are they? | 他们现在哪里 |
[24:13] | Where they’re supposed to be. | 在他们该在的地方 |
[24:16] | And you took the clock when you left. | 你离开时 带走了钟表 |
[24:19] | You know, your friends must love this constant profiling. | 你朋友肯定很喜欢你这种持续测写 |
[24:26] | I took the clock when I went back. | 我回去时 带走了这个钟表 |
[24:31] | You went back. Why? | 你为什么回去 |
[24:34] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[24:35] | Maybe I wanted a proper goodbye or something. | 可能想要好好告别吧 |
[24:40] | But you didn’t get to say goodbye, did you? | 但最终没如愿吧 |
[24:45] | Are they safe? | 他们安全吗 |
[24:47] | Now they are. | 现在安全了 |
[24:51] | And the clock was the only thing you took. | 你只拿走了这个钟表 |
[24:54] | I always loved that clock. | 我一直很喜欢这个钟表 |
[24:58] | That’s not why you took it. | 这不是你拿走的原因 |
[25:01] | Why else would I take it, Charlie? | 那不然呢 查理 |
[25:05] | Because when he sees it missing, | 因为当他发现钟表不见了 |
[25:08] | he’ll know you were there. | 他就会知道你回去过 |
[25:12] | I know something about putting the people you love in danger. | 我知道让所爱之人身陷危险是什么感受 |
[25:23] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[25:25] | Shelby! McQuigg! | 谢尔比 麦奎格 |
[25:27] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[25:29] | His allergies. | 他过敏发作了 |
[25:30] | Charlie, are you allergic to nuts? | 查理 你对坚果过敏吗 |
[25:34] | Okay. I got it. I got it. I got it. | 好了 我来 我来 |
[25:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:42] | I’ll get Owen to send a doctor. | 我让欧文叫个医生来 |
[25:43] | No, no, it’s… it’s okay. | 不用 没事 |
[25:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:48] | Despite your best efforts to stop my ticker. | 想让我死 没那么容易 |
[26:00] | I don’t understand. | 我没看懂 |
[26:01] | What the hell have you two been doing? | 你们两个到底在干什么 |
[26:05] | Maybe we should have looped you guys in. | 或许我们该早点告诉你们 |
[26:07] | You think? | 你以为呢 |
[26:08] | Before forging shirtless pictures of us | 伪造我们的半裸照 |
[26:10] | and posting them on a hook-up site? | 然后放上约炮网站 |
[26:12] | Yeah, maybe. | 还真应该提前说 |
[26:13] | I mean, guys, come on. | 拜托两位 |
[26:15] | You know my pecs are better than that. | 我的腹肌比这个好看多了 |
[26:17] | But, guys, listen… | 你们听我说… |
[26:18] | My alias is “Lance Castle.” | 还给我取名叫”兰斯·卡索尔” |
[26:20] | You did not call me “Gunther LaLane.” | 你居然给我取名叫”冈瑟·拉莱恩” |
[26:24] | “Brock Huntsman.” | “布洛克·亨斯曼” |
[26:25] | What 1970s porno are you living in? | 你从哪个七十年代的黄片里学来的 |
[26:27] | I’m an otter turned leather daddy? | 小受转强攻 |
[26:30] | What does that even mean? | 这什么意思啊 |
[26:31] | It’s… It’s actually an interesting holdover | 其实是以前的同性恋 |
[26:33] | from the formerly covert world of homosexual… | 秘密流传下来的一种有趣… |
[26:35] | Okay, Deep, shut up. You guys, listen. It worked. | 迪普 闭嘴 听我说 奏效了 |
[26:37] | We reached out to Dolfo Raza through these profiles, | 我们通过这些账号联系到了多夫·拉扎 |
[26:40] | we flirted with him a little bit, | 跟他调了会情 |
[26:41] | and he took the bait. | 他上钩了 |
[26:42] | He wants to meet one of you tonight. | 他想今晚见见你们中的一个人 |
[26:48] | Which one? | 谁 |
[26:50] | These pants feel like a cavity search. | 这种裤子也太紧了 |
[26:53] | – Stop! – What? What? | -别这样 -怎么了 |
[26:59] | That’s a great story. | 有意思 |
[27:00] | You know, we do have other available enhancements. | 我们还有别的”装备” |
[27:04] | I think I’m good. | 就这样吧 |
[27:05] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -嗯 |
[27:08] | So, your date is ready. | 约好了 |
[27:10] | He wants to meet you at a club in the West Village. | 他想在西村一个俱乐部见面 |
[27:12] | How do we know that this isn’t a trap? | 怎么知道这不是圈套呢 |
[27:14] | Well, we don’t, but amongst the cartels, | 不知道 但在贩毒集团中 |
[27:17] | being gay is something that you keep secret, | 同性恋很隐秘 |
[27:18] | so odds are Dolfo’s gonna be there alone. | 多夫可能会只身前往 |
[27:20] | It’s our best chance to isolate him and capture him. | 这是我们单独逮捕他的最好时机 |
[27:26] | Now go break some hearts. | 出马吧 “大情圣” |
[27:36] | I’m inside. | 我进来了 |
[27:38] | The club. | 到俱乐部了 |
[27:39] | – Any sign of Dolfo? – Not yet. | -看到多夫了吗 -还没 |
[27:42] | Okay, well, watch your 6:00 in case he did bring friends. | 好 小心身后 以防他带了帮手 |
[27:51] | There. | 你好啊 |
[27:52] | Haven’t seen you before. | 以前没见过你 |
[27:53] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[27:55] | No. | 闪远点 |
[27:57] | Ryan, don’t be a bitch. | 瑞恩 别这么矜持 |
[27:59] | Be a queen. | 放荡一点啊 |
[28:01] | If you don’t want to blow your cover, | 要是不想暴露身份 |
[28:02] | you’ve got to commit. | 你得投入啊 |
[28:16] | Can I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[28:20] | Two of these. | 两瓶啤酒 |
[28:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[28:24] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[28:26] | – I like that necklace, man. – Thank you, brother. | -你这项链真好看 -谢了 老兄 |
[28:27] | Nice. | 挺好的 |
[28:36] | What are you supposed to make right with me, Alex? | 你要弥补我什么 艾丽克丝 |
[28:40] | Come on. I was just humoring the old guy. | 没什么 我只是想逗逗老人家 |
[28:44] | Alex. Tell me. | 艾丽克丝 告诉我 |
[28:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:57] | So, I know I blew into town like a storm no one wanted, but… | 我确实像暴风雨一般不请自来 但是… |
[29:00] | A storm? | 暴风雨 |
[29:01] | You were at least a Category 3. | 你至少是三级飓风 |
[29:05] | But I was glad to have my friend back. | 但我很高兴我的朋友回来了 |
[29:08] | That’s what I’m wondering… | 但我也在想 |
[29:10] | do I have my friend back? | 我的朋友真回来了吗 |
[29:15] | I know things are so different right now, Shelby, | 我知道今时不同往日 谢尔比 |
[29:17] | especially between the three of us. | 尤其是我们三人的关系 |
[29:20] | But… you and I? | 但我们俩之间 |
[29:24] | That’s never gonna change. | 这份友情永远不会变质 |
[29:47] | Target’s approaching. | 目标正在靠近 |
[29:48] | Okay. Copy. | 好的 收到 |
[29:50] | Lead him out, and we’ll apprehend at the end of the alley. | 把他引出来 我们在巷子口逮捕他 |
[29:51] | The Marshals are covering the front door. | 法警已经守住大门 |
[29:54] | Akers, your guys in position? | 埃克斯 你们就位了吗 |
[29:55] | All set. | 一切就绪 |
[29:57] | Give them space. Priority is taking Dolfo alive. | 保持距离 首要任务是活捉多夫 |
[30:07] | You scared him off. | 你吓跑他了 |
[30:10] | Who’s got time for little boys? | 谁有空应付小男生 |
[30:14] | What, you mad I’m late? | 怎么 你在气我迟到了吗 |
[30:17] | I hope you’re mad. | 我希望你生气 |
[30:19] | You wanna get out of here so I can show you how mad? | 你想换个地方 让我”惩罚”你吗 |
[30:22] | Bravo! | 太会撩了 |
[30:37] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[30:38] | I don’t like to wait. | 我不喜欢等待 |
[30:39] | Look, my apartment’s a block away. Let’s go there. | 我的公寓就在一个街区外 去我家吧 |
[30:43] | You must be confused. | 你一定没搞清楚 |
[30:44] | I tell you what to do. | 我说了算 |
[30:47] | I said wait. | 我叫你等等 |
[30:48] | Ryan? What’s happening? | 瑞恩 什么情况 |
[30:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:56] | Ryan? | 瑞恩 |
[31:00] | You’re a pig. | 你是条子 |
[31:04] | And I’m gonna gut you like a pig! | 我要宰了你 |
[31:17] | Back up. Back up. Back up. | 退后 退后 退后 |
[31:19] | Drop the knife, Dolfo. Show me your hands. | 放下刀 多夫 举起手来 |
[31:21] | Que perra! | 妈的 |
[31:23] | What did you do to him, Dolfo? | 你把他怎么了 多夫 |
[31:24] | Ryan, do you copy? | 瑞恩 收到吗 |
[31:26] | I’m alright. Do you have him? | 我没事 你们抓到他了吗 |
[31:27] | We are the answer to your problems, your ticket out… | 我们能帮你解决麻烦 给你活路 |
[31:30] | a new life anywhere you want it to be. | 你想在哪开始新生活都行 |
[31:35] | In what… witness protection? | 对我实施证人保护吗 |
[31:39] | We got people everywhere. | 我们的人遍布每个角落 |
[31:41] | Just tell us who’s tipping you off. | 告诉我们 是谁给你通风报信 |
[31:43] | With Culebra behind bars, you’ll be safe. | “毒蛇”被绳之于法 你就安全了 |
[31:44] | Just put the knife down! | 快把刀放下 |
[31:50] | Where did that shot come from? | 子弹射自何处 |
[31:51] | Ryan, get out of there! | 瑞恩 快出来 |
[32:04] | You know, I said from the start | 我一开始就说了 |
[32:05] | your team couldn’t protect anyone. | 你的团队谁都保护不了 |
[32:07] | Well, my agent’s gonna be fine. Thanks for asking. | 我的特工没事 谢谢关心 |
[32:10] | The blade in his gut didn’t puncture any vital organs. | 刺入他腹部那一刀没伤到重要器官 |
[32:12] | Enough! | 够了 |
[32:14] | Who do we think shot Dolfo Raza? | 打死多夫·拉扎的人是谁 |
[32:17] | Who else? The damn cartel. | 还能有谁 贩毒集团的人 |
[32:19] | They’d rather shoot him than have him talk. | 他们宁可杀了他 也不让他开口 |
[32:20] | If it was the cartel, why didn’t they shoot me? Or my agents? | 如果是贩毒集团干的 为何不射杀我或我的特工们 |
[32:23] | Please. | 听我说 |
[32:23] | The sniper has to be the mole… | 狙击手一定就是内奸 |
[32:25] | taking out Dolfo to cover his own tracks. | 干掉多夫 以掩盖自己的罪行 |
[32:27] | Either way, we’ve still got a mole out there | 无论如何 内奸仍然逍遥法外 |
[32:29] | and a whole cartel who wants Charlie Hill dead. | 整个贩毒集团都在追杀查理·黑尔 |
[32:32] | This trial starts in two hours. | 还有两小时就开庭 |
[32:35] | We’ll get him across the finish line. | 我们会保证他顺利出庭 |
[33:07] | You heard from Ryan? | 瑞恩联系过你了吗 |
[33:10] | Could be the painkillers talking, but he says he’s fine. | 可能是因为吃了止痛药 他说他没事 |
[33:15] | So, who’s coming with me for the homestretch? | 谁陪我去法院 |
[33:18] | That would be me. | 是我 |
[33:19] | It won’t be the first time I courted a married broad. | 我也不是第一次和已婚妇女打交道了 |
[33:22] | Blondie, let’s move. | “金发妞” 走吧 |
[33:28] | Well, it’s been a hell of a ride. | 这次经历很疯狂 |
[33:31] | Keep making things right, Alex. | 继续拨乱反正 艾丽克丝 |
[33:34] | I’ll try. | 我会尽力 |
[33:35] | And do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[33:36] | Promise me you’ll keep that clock wound every two days. | 答应我 每两天给钟表上一次发条 |
[33:41] | I will. | 我会的 |
[33:42] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[34:06] | Nervous, Charlie? | 紧张吗 查理 |
[34:11] | Nah. | 不 |
[34:13] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[34:19] | Dude seriously milked that goodbye. | 那家伙真会转移话题 |
[34:21] | I thought it was sweet. | 我觉得挺有爱的 |
[34:25] | And he really cares about your damn clock. | 他对你的钟表真上心 |
[34:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:29] | I don’t know why he was so focused on that. | 我不知道他为什么那么在意 |
[34:35] | You and I have similar gears. | 我们俩的零件[性格]相似 |
[34:37] | They continue to turn and grind until you make things right. | 不断转动磨合 直至回归正轨 |
[34:41] | My God. | 天啊 |
[34:42] | Come on. | 快走 |
[34:46] | You spent two years under with Culebra, | 你在”毒蛇”身边卧底两年 |
[34:48] | and you couldn’t bring him down. | 仍旧无法扳倒他 |
[34:49] | You sure you want to see him walk? | 你真的愿意放虎归山吗 |
[34:51] | Already had your bag packed. | 已经收拾好行李了啊 |
[34:58] | You gonna tell me what’s going on or… | 你要告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[35:05] | He left that for you. | 他把这个留给你了 |
[35:06] | Looks like it. | 看来是 |
[35:16] | Charlie and Culebra’s sister were lovers. | 查理和”毒蛇”的妹妹曾是恋人 |
[35:19] | Culebra killed his own sister | 毒蛇”杀死了自己的亲妹 |
[35:20] | because he didn’t like her boyfriend. | 就因为他不喜欢他妹夫 |
[35:23] | That’s what this is all about. | 原来如此 |
[35:25] | Charlie wants revenge. | 查理想报仇 |
[35:29] | Akers. | 埃克斯 |
[35:30] | With Culebra and Dolfo. | 跟”毒蛇”和多夫在一起 |
[35:32] | Akers is the mole. | 埃克斯就是内奸 |
[35:33] | He’s been tipping our location to the cartel. | 是他一直把我们的位置透露给贩毒集团 |
[35:35] | He killed Dolfo to silence him. | 他杀了多夫 不让他说出真相 |
[35:37] | If Charlie knew about Akers the whole time, | 如果查理早知道埃克斯是内奸 |
[35:38] | why didn’t he say anything? | 他为什么不说 |
[35:40] | Because that wasn’t his plan. | 因为这不在他计划之内 |
[35:42] | He knew that Akers would keep sending the cartel back at us. | 他知道埃克斯会继续利用贩毒集团对付我们 |
[35:46] | They found us. What’d I tell you? | 他们找上我们了 被我说中了 |
[35:47] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[35:49] | We need to go to Hellegat-1. | 我们得去”地狱之门1号” |
[35:52] | They deserved what they got… every last one of them. | 他们每个人都是罪有应得 |
[35:56] | But he wanted to watch them die. | 但他想亲眼看着他们死 |
[36:40] | I’m outside. Security’s jamming all the cell signals inside the courthouse. | 我在外面 安保屏蔽了法院内所有手机信号 |
[36:43] | Then you got to get inside, Owen. | 那你得进去 欧文 |
[36:45] | Stop Charlie. He’s going to kill Culebra. | 阻止查理 他要杀了”毒蛇” |
[36:49] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[36:53] | Harry, what do you have? | 哈里 你有何发现 |
[36:55] | Joel Akers’ résumé. | 乔尔·埃克斯的简历 |
[36:57] | Before he was a Marshal… get this… | 他当法警前 听好了 |
[36:59] | he was an FBI sniper. | 曾是联调局狙击手 |
[37:07] | Charlie’s already in the courthouse. | 查理已经进入法院了 |
[37:08] | Is there anywhere Akers could be posted and still have a shot at him? | 除了法院 埃克斯可能的射击点还有哪里 |
[37:11] | There are two adjacent buildings | 有两栋毗连的建筑 |
[37:12] | that could provide the required shooting angle. | 能提供所需的射击角度 |
[37:14] | I just sent you the addresses. | 我把地址发给你了 |
[37:18] | An apartment complex and an office tower. | 一栋公寓楼和一栋办公大厦 |
[37:20] | Two places, two of us. | 我们俩分头查看 |
[37:22] | Flip you for it. | 掷硬币决定 |
[37:26] | Mr. Hill, | 黑尔先生 |
[37:27] | please recount the circumstances under which your investigation of Mr. Solis began. | 请详述你调查索利斯先生的起因 |
[37:35] | Mr. Hill? | 黑尔先生 |
[37:38] | Your Honor, if the witness is incapable or mentally unfit to answer questions, | 法官阁下 如果证人无法作答或精神状况不佳 |
[37:41] | then I move to dismiss. | 我提议撤销指控 |
[37:42] | Folks. | 各位 |
[37:45] | We are in the presence of evil. | 魔鬼就在我们面前 |
[37:51] | If you don’t know that by now, | 如果你们还没认清这一点 |
[37:52] | no testimony will convince you. | 那任何证词都无法说服你们 |
[37:57] | Because there really is no way to truly know evil. | 因为他们的邪恶超乎想象 |
[38:03] | Is there, Arturo? | 对吗 奥图洛 |
[38:09] | You can only feel it in the room. | 只能感受到无形的邪恶萦绕 |
[38:11] | Objection. | 反对 |
[38:12] | Mr. Hill. | 黑尔先生 |
[38:20] | Your sister was the love of my life, Arturo. | 你妹是我一生挚爱 奥图洛 |
[38:24] | But you knew that. | 你早就知道 |
[38:26] | Puta. | 婊子 |
[38:37] | They didn’t give me a choice. | 他们让我别无选择 |
[38:39] | I somehow managed to keep my cover, | 我竟然没有暴露身份 |
[38:43] | to keep the mask fixed on my face. | 表情没有露出破绽 |
[38:46] | Cartel said I take out Charlie or they take me out. | 贩毒集团威胁 不是查理死 就是我亡 |
[38:50] | That’s how this ends. | 只能这样收场 |
[39:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:08] | You thought you were beyond justice. | 你自以为凌驾于法律之上 |
[39:12] | But you were never beyond justice. | 但你错了 |
[39:16] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[39:35] | FBI. FBI! | 联调局 联调局 |
[39:46] | Seems like a nice neighborhood. | 这一区好像不错 |
[39:50] | Good schools? | 学校很好吗 |
[40:02] | You’re free to go, Larry. | 你可以走了 拉里 |
[40:04] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[40:04] | “Thanks”? | “谢谢” |
[40:06] | You unlawfully imprisoned me for 22 hours. | 你们非法拘禁我22小时 |
[40:09] | And you confessed to sabotaging the arrest of a drug trafficker. | 而你供认自己破坏了逮捕毒贩的行动 |
[40:12] | But we can forget, if you can. | 你忘掉被拘禁一事 我们就不追究你渎职 |
[40:28] | Do you ever struggle with how to explain this job to your parents? | 你有没有纠结过 该如何向父母解释这份工作 |
[40:39] | I’ll take care of you at home. | 回家后 我会照顾你 |
[40:41] | We may even be talking sponge bath. | 帮你用海绵擦澡也说不定哦 |
[40:46] | Shelby… | 谢尔比 |
[40:49] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:55] | You’re too good to me. | 你太好了 我配不上你 |
[40:58] | I know you’d do the same for me. | 我知道你也会好好待我 |
[41:00] | We’re in this together, babe. | 我们共渡难关 亲爱的 |
[41:13] | Sometimes, you bring evil to justice. | 有时 可以用正义压倒邪恶 |
[41:16] | Sometimes, you got to bring justice to evil. | 有时 只能用邪恶惩治邪恶 |
[41:18] | You understand. | 你能理解 |
[41:20] | I don’t. | 我不能 |
[41:22] | ‘Cause you and I… we are not the same. | 因为我们俩不一样 |
[41:25] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[41:27] | But tell me this. | 告诉我 |
[41:29] | When you figured out what I was gonna do in that courtroom, | 你想明白我打算在法庭上杀了他后 |
[41:33] | did you pick up the phone right away? | 你立刻上报了吗 |
[41:36] | Or did you hesitate a beat | 还是犹豫了一秒 |
[41:39] | to let things play out so I could make things right? | 想顺其自然 让我惩恶扬善 |
[41:46] | I’m an FBI agent, Charlie. | 我是联调局特工 查理 |
[41:49] | And that’s the only thing that makes me tick. | 这是我唯一的行事准则 |
[41:53] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们俩都知道 并非如此 |
[42:02] | You take care of yourself. | 你多保重 |
[42:05] | You too. | 你也是 |