时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | It’s gonna be a black-ops team, off book. | 这会是支秘密团队 |
[00:03] | – Buckle up. – Report only to me. | -小心咯 -你们只需向我汇报 |
[00:06] | Your family there… | 你那边的家人… |
[00:07] | I miss them, but I know they’re safer without me. | 我很想他们 但没有我 他们更安全 |
[00:10] | Shelby’s my wife. | 谢尔比是我妻子 |
[00:11] | You married my best friend. | 你娶了我的好朋友 |
[00:13] | We’re in this together, babe. | 我们共渡难关 亲爱的 |
[00:14] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[00:18] | Don’t ever do that again. | 别再对我动心思了 |
[00:19] | You haven’t told her about you and Alex. | 你还没告诉她 你和艾丽克丝的事 |
[00:21] | There is no me and Alex. | 我和艾丽克丝之间没什么 |
[00:22] | These kinds of things have a way of infecting a unit. | 这种事会破坏团队和谐 |
[00:39] | Now that looks good. | 这还差不多 |
[00:42] | Well… here we are again. | 往日重现啊 |
[00:45] | Together… and yet utterly alone. | 我们互相陪伴 却又无比孤单 |
[00:49] | Is this the part where we make a death pact | 如果我们四十岁时还没结婚 |
[00:51] | if we’re not married by the time we’re 40? | 是不是就该立”死亡契约”了 |
[00:54] | Marriage is a death pact. | 婚姻就是个”死亡契约” |
[00:57] | Speaking of marriage, has Ryan told her yet? | 说到婚姻 瑞恩告诉她了吗 |
[01:00] | – I’m staying out of it. – But I will say one thing… | -我不会插手 -但我得说一句… |
[01:02] | I’m very fascinated by the fact | 我很好奇 |
[01:03] | you haven’t shown much interest in Mr. Mike McQuigg. | 你居然对麦克·麦奎格不太感兴趣 |
[01:06] | He’s cocky. | 他骄傲自大 |
[01:08] | He wears a five o’clock shadow like he was born with it. | 还有一脸性感的小胡茬 |
[01:10] | He is Alex Parrish, type A. | 他就是男版的艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[01:14] | I’m not dating men I work with anymore. | 我不会再和同事交往了 |
[01:16] | It’s a bad idea. | 这样不好 |
[01:19] | Yeah, I couldn’t agree more. | 我举双手赞成 |
[01:22] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[01:56] | Hello, Harry. | 你好 哈里 |
[01:57] | Hello, Dmitri. | 你好 迪米特里 |
[02:00] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[02:02] | Do you remember the last time I saw you? | 记得我们上次见面时 |
[02:05] | I made you a promise. | 我许下的承诺吗 |
[02:08] | Now I’m gonna keep it! | 我要兑现承诺了 |
[02:16] | I’m not here to kill you, Harry. | 我不是来杀你的 哈里 |
[02:18] | Yeah? But I’m here to kill you! | 是吗 可我要杀了你 |
[02:28] | Oni hotyat ubitj Emira. | [俄语] |
[02:47] | His name is Dmitri Orlov, | 他叫迪米特里·奥洛夫 |
[02:49] | and he’s a spineless, scheming Russian spy. | 是个懦弱奸诈的俄罗斯间谍 |
[02:52] | He was waiting for me when I got home. | 我到家时 他已经等在那儿了 |
[02:54] | You found a Russian FSB agent | 有个俄联邦安全局的特工 |
[02:55] | – waiting for you in your apartment? – Yeah. | -在你家等你 -对 |
[02:57] | His head’s been on my bucket list ever since I was in MI6. | 我还为军情六处效力时 就立志要杀了他 |
[03:00] | Maybe he figured he’d get to me before I got to him. | 也许他想抢先一步干掉我 |
[03:03] | He’s very resourceful. | 他很有头脑 |
[03:05] | If he wanted to kill you, why didn’t he? | 如果他想杀你 为何不下手 |
[03:07] | He had the drop on you. | 他当时可是占了上风 |
[03:09] | I don’t know. Sure, but… | 我不知道 他确实占上风 但… |
[03:10] | No, no, no. Owen’s right. | 不不不 欧文说得对 |
[03:11] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这讲不通 |
[03:14] | Did he say anything to you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[03:15] | Yeah, he said he wanted to talk, | 他说想和我谈谈 |
[03:17] | – then he muttered something in Russian. – What? | -然后用俄语嘟囔了一句话 -什么 |
[03:18] | Look, this guy got one of my colleagues in MI6 killed, okay? | 他害死了一位我军情六处的同事 |
[03:22] | – He is not to be trusted. – Harry. | -不能相信他 -哈里 |
[03:25] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[03:30] | Oni hotyat ubitj Emira. | [俄语] |
[03:34] | “They’re going to kill Emira”? | “他们要杀了埃米拉” |
[03:37] | Who’s Emira? | 埃米拉是谁 |
[03:39] | Wife? Girlfriend? Sister? | 他妻子 女友 姐妹 |
[03:41] | No, not “Emira.” | 不 不是”埃米拉” |
[03:44] | “Emir.” | 是”埃米尔”[穆斯林酋长] |
[03:45] | Emir of Qumar is endowing a Global Studies program at Bardsley College. | 库玛酋长捐助了巴德斯利大学的国际研究专业 |
[03:49] | His son is enrolling. | 他儿子即将入学 |
[03:51] | Gala’s tonight. | 捐赠晚会就在今晚 |
[03:52] | – Maybe he knows something. – Or… maybe it’s a trap. | -也许他知道内幕 -也可能是个陷阱 |
[03:55] | Yeah, we’ll loop in Secret Service. I’ll tell the team. | 通知特勤局 我让队员做好准备 |
[03:57] | No, no. You’re not mobilizing resources on this man. | 不 不能听信他行动 |
[04:00] | He is a known liar and murderer. | 他是个骗子 杀人犯 |
[04:02] | It’s a potential assassination attempt on U.S. soil. | 这起潜在暗杀行动发生在我国境内 |
[04:05] | Liar or not, we need to check it out. | 无论真假 我们都得有所防备 |
[04:21] | North perimeter secure. | 北边安全 |
[04:23] | Why didn’t Owen just hand this off to the Secret Service? | 欧文为何不直接交给特勤局处理 |
[04:25] | Apparently, our intel wasn’t actionable. | 显然 我们的情报不够确切 |
[04:27] | Owen convinced them to indulge his hunch | 但欧文说服他们相信他的直觉 |
[04:29] | by getting us on the list. | 让我们假扮宾客混进来 |
[04:31] | And I gotta say, I’m glad he did. | 不得不说 我很高兴能出这次任务 |
[04:34] | I like you in this tux. | 你穿这身燕尾服真帅 |
[04:36] | I like getting you out of it even more. | 脱下来就更帅了 |
[04:39] | Get a room, you two. | 你俩干脆去开房吧 |
[04:42] | Must be nice having Daddy buy your college an entire wing. | 父亲给自己学校捐赠了一栋楼 一定很爽吧 |
[04:45] | To be that rich and that young. | 富可敌国 年轻有为 |
[04:48] | I’d get a pickup for every occasion. | 我那时得开着皮卡到处跑 |
[04:50] | 450 for work, 350 for the weekends, | 一周七天连轴转 |
[04:53] | a Denali for nights out on the town. | 晚上还载客夜游 |
[04:55] | You’re like a bad country song. | 你真是”苦情的小白菜”啊 |
[04:58] | No such thing. | 没有这种说法 |
[05:01] | – Ladies and gentlemen… – Here we go. | -女士们 先生们 -来了 |
[05:03] | The Royal Family of Qumar. | 库玛皇室成员 |
[05:06] | So, who’s who? | 分不清谁是谁啊 |
[05:07] | The mean-looking one… | 面相凶残的那位… |
[05:09] | That’s Faizan, the king’s brother. | 是国王的弟弟 法赞 |
[05:12] | And that is Princess Nora, the prince’s older sister. | 那位是诺拉公主 王储的姐姐 |
[05:17] | Here comes the king. | 这位是国王 |
[05:22] | And the prince. | 后面是王储 |
[05:24] | The prince hasn’t spent more than a couple of months in Qumar | 王储十四岁时就被送往寄宿学校了 |
[05:26] | since he was sent away to boarding school at age 14. | 之后待在库玛的时间屈指可数 |
[05:29] | And the king has been a major ally in the war on terror. | 国王一直大力支持反恐斗争 |
[05:41] | Harry… | 哈里… |
[05:44] | Harry, wake up. | 哈里 醒醒 |
[05:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[05:54] | I could ask you the same question. | 我还想问你呢 |
[05:56] | I’m concussed. | 我脑震荡了 |
[05:58] | – Obviously. – And meanwhile, | -明眼人都能看出来 -与此同时 |
[06:00] | that monster, Dmitri, is out there plotting God knows what. | 迪米特里那个混蛋正在外搞鬼 |
[06:03] | No, my… my team thinks… | 不 我们团队认为… |
[06:05] | I know what they think. | 我知道他们的看法 |
[06:07] | But they don’t know Dmitri like we do, Harry. | 但他们不像我们这么了解迪米特里 哈里 |
[06:10] | If he’s at the gala tonight, this could be our last chance. | 如果他在晚会现身 这是我们杀掉他的最后机会 |
[06:15] | So again… what are you doing here? | 你到底在这里做什么 |
[06:23] | The generosity of Sheikh Samir and his beautiful family… | 萨米尔酋长及其家族对我们的慷慨捐赠 |
[06:26] | East perimeter, all clear. | 东边安全 |
[06:27] | Have made it possible for us to do things at this university | 帮助本校达成了愿景 |
[06:31] | that we’d only dreamed about just five years ago. | 这在五年前是无法想象的 |
[06:35] | This new wing reflects an exciting new chapter not only for our school… | 这栋新建筑不仅为本校开启了新篇章… |
[06:39] | No eyes on a potential threat, but I do have eyes on Harry. | 没发现潜在威胁 倒是看见哈里了 |
[06:43] | What the hell’s he doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[06:44] | May be a Brit, but Harry’s a damn cowboy. | 虽然哈里是个英国人 但很有美国牛仔风范 |
[06:47] | Will be a beacon for those… | 这座灯塔将会引领… |
[06:49] | Help me find him. | 帮我找到他 |
[06:50] | Help you? No, no, no. | 帮你 不不不 |
[06:52] | I’m here to kill you. | 我是来杀你的 |
[06:53] | You kill me later. | 过后再杀我 |
[06:54] | We need to save the Emir. | 我们得保护酋长 |
[06:56] | – Who from? – From my government. | -谁要杀他 -俄罗斯政府 |
[06:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, please remain calm. | 女士们 先生们 请保持镇定 |
[07:00] | This is just a precaution. | 这只是预防措施 |
[07:02] | It’s happening. | 要动手了 |
[07:03] | Eyes and ears, everyone. | 都保持警惕 |
[07:06] | Folks, it seems we have a small fire in the kitchen. | 各位 厨房起了小火 |
[07:10] | If you can move out in orderly fashion using these two exits, please. | 请从两个出口有序撤离 |
[07:17] | Alex and I are on the Emir. | 我和艾丽克丝去保护酋长 |
[07:20] | That is him. | 就是他 |
[07:22] | – Him who? – The assassin, Harry. | -他是谁 -杀手 哈里 |
[07:27] | We’re on Dmitri. | 我们去盯迪米特里 |
[07:29] | And Harry, apparently. | 当然 还有哈里 |
[07:30] | Where the hell are they headed? | 他们俩要去哪儿 |
[07:35] | The alarm could be a distraction, Owen. | 火警可能是为掩人耳目 欧文 |
[07:37] | Part of a plan. | 预谋杀人 |
[07:38] | I’m trying to tell them. | 我警告过他们了 |
[07:39] | They’re sticking to their evacuation protocol. | 他们坚持执行撤离方案 |
[07:51] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[07:52] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[07:57] | – FBI. FBI. – Go, go, go, quick! | -联调局 -快走 快点 |
[07:59] | Please help! | 请帮帮我们 |
[08:01] | His Highness has been shot! | 国王陛下中枪了 |
[08:22] | Viggo Popov… FSB’s most dangerous assassin. | 维戈·普波夫 俄联邦安全局最危险的杀手 |
[08:25] | In other words, Dmitri was telling the truth. | 换言之 迪米特里说的是实话 |
[08:28] | Salt. Wound. | 伤口上撒盐啊 |
[08:30] | Well, since the Emir survived, | 既然酋长没死 |
[08:31] | we have to presume that Viggo is gonna stick around and finish the job. | 维戈应该会再下杀手 |
[08:36] | Well, it doesn’t track. | 不应该啊 |
[08:38] | The Russkies have controlled the oil leases in Qumar for decades. | 库玛的石油资源数年来都掌控在毛子手中 |
[08:41] | It’s a petroleum-lubed lovefest. | 因油生爱 |
[08:43] | – Why kill an ally? – Harry. | -为何要杀盟友 -哈里 |
[08:45] | Your pal Dmitri knows more than us. | 迪米特里掌握更多内情 |
[08:46] | You got a way to contact him? | 你能联系上他吗 |
[08:47] | No. You can’t be serious. | 不是吧 你来真的 |
[08:49] | Look, just because he wasn’t lying | 就算他没撒谎 |
[08:50] | doesn’t mean he can be trusted. | 也不能信任他 |
[08:52] | Do you have a way to get ahold of the guy or not, Harry? | 你能不能联系上他 哈里 |
[08:55] | Yeah, I might. | 应该能 |
[08:56] | Dead-letter drop? Homing pigeon? | 秘密情报点 飞鸽传书 |
[08:57] | No, I leave GPS coordinates in the comments section of an online video. | 都不是 我会在一个网上视频的评论区留坐标 |
[09:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:03] | It’s a Japanese ukulele tutorial. | 是个日本四弦琴教学视频 |
[09:05] | Just spoke to State. | 刚联系过当局 |
[09:06] | The Emir’s in the ICU at an undisclosed hospital. | 酋长现在一家秘密医院的重症病房 |
[09:08] | He’s stable, but get this… | 情况稳定 但是… |
[09:10] | He has stage IV pancreatic cancer. | 他患有胰腺癌晚期 |
[09:12] | 8 to 12 months, tops. | 最多只剩8到12个月了 |
[09:14] | So, why assassinate someone who’s already dying? | 为什么要杀一个将死之人呢 |
[09:17] | Well, it depends. Who knew he was dying? | 说不好 知道他快死的人有谁 |
[09:23] | How? | 怎么会 |
[09:36] | The prince was in the line of fire, not the king. | 枪瞄转的是王储 不是国王 |
[09:39] | So, the Russians knew that the king had cancer, | 俄罗斯人早就知道国王得了癌症 |
[09:42] | and Viggo knew the evacuation route that the Royal Family was gonna take. | 维戈事先知道皇室成员的撤离路线 |
[09:47] | We have an even bigger problem. | 这下更棘手了 |
[09:48] | An enemy… within. | 出了内鬼 |
[09:50] | All right, Alex, McQuigg, Shelby, Deep… | 艾丽克丝 麦奎格 谢尔比 迪普 |
[09:52] | Get inside the Qumari consulate. | 前往库玛领事馆 |
[09:54] | Protect the prince and smoke out the traitor. | 保护王储 揪出内鬼 |
[09:56] | – On it. – You two connect with Dmitri | -明白 -你们俩负责联系迪米特里 |
[09:57] | and hunt down Viggo Popov before he strikes again. | 赶在维戈·普波夫再下杀手前抓住他 |
[10:12] | Your Highness, may I present | 殿下 这两位是 |
[10:14] | – Agents Parrish and McQuigg from the FBI. – Your Highness. | -联调局的帕里什和麦奎格特工 -殿下 |
[10:17] | You’re the ones who saved me. | 是你们救了我 |
[10:18] | I cannot thank you enough. | 真是太感谢了 |
[10:20] | Our nation is indebted. | 你们是我国的恩人 |
[10:22] | Truly. | 衷心感谢 |
[10:23] | We’re sorry about your father. | 抱歉没能保护好您父王 |
[10:24] | Yes, and needless to say, | 无需多言 |
[10:25] | the FBI is working hard to find out who is responsible and why. | 联调局正全力追查凶手及其动机 |
[10:29] | And meanwhile, we’ve been sent over | 我们还被派来 |
[10:30] | to provide extra security to your detail. | 加强殿下的安保 |
[10:32] | Not necessary. | 没必要 |
[10:34] | The threat assessment and risk prevention I provide this family | 我为皇室提供的危险评估及防范工作 |
[10:37] | is the best in the world. | 已经是最好的了 |
[10:39] | With all due respect, Your Excellency, | 恕我直言 亲王阁下 |
[10:41] | the prince is a protectee of the United States, | 王储受美方保护 |
[10:44] | and I’m afraid our government insists. | 我国政府坚持如此 |
[10:46] | Insist all you like. | 你们坚持是你们的事 |
[10:47] | Your government has no authority here. | 贵国政府在这里没有主权 |
[10:50] | The consulate is sovereign territory. | 领事馆是我国领土 |
[10:56] | They haven’t told you yet, have they? | 他们还没告诉你吧 |
[10:58] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[10:59] | Your father wasn’t the intended target, Your Highness. | 袭击目标不是您父王 殿下 |
[11:03] | It was you. | 而是你 |
[11:04] | Me? | 我 |
[11:05] | But… I… | 但我… |
[11:08] | But why? | 为什么 |
[11:11] | What is it? What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[11:15] | Father is dying, Khaled. | 父王快死了 哈立德 |
[11:17] | Pancreatic cancer. | 胰腺癌 |
[11:20] | We found out while you were in Switzerland. | 确诊时 你在瑞士 |
[11:23] | He didn’t want you to worry. | 他不想让你担心 |
[11:26] | He wanted you to focus on school so you’d be ready. | 他希望你专注学业 准备好继承王位 |
[11:30] | This was none of your business. | 这与你们无关 |
[11:32] | You should go. | 你们该走了 |
[11:33] | Escort them out. | 送他们出去 |
[11:41] | We all want the same thing… to keep the prince safe, | 我们都想保护王储殿下 |
[11:44] | and if that’s the best you’ve got, | 你们最好的安保就这点能耐 |
[11:46] | I have some serious concerns. | 我很是担忧 |
[11:47] | They’re staying. | 让他们留下 |
[11:48] | But, Your Highness, this is not… | 但是 殿下 这不… |
[11:50] | They saved my life. | 他们救了我 |
[11:52] | And thanks to them, I now know the truth about Father. | 多亏他们 我才知道父王的真实情况 |
[11:57] | If Khaled wants them to stay, they stay. | 哈立德让他们留下 那就留下吧 |
[13:00] | Really, Harry? Briefs? | 不是吧 哈里 你还穿三角裤 |
[13:02] | Now we can trust each other? | 能互相信任了吗 |
[13:04] | Look, if I believe you… | 如果我相信你… |
[13:04] | And I-I’m gonna be honest here, I don’t… | 但说实话 我不信 |
[13:09] | What’s Russia’s angle in all this? | 俄罗斯有何企图 |
[13:11] | Two months ago, the king and his son met with your CIA agents. | 两个月前 国王及王储会见了中情局特工 |
[13:14] | The hit was ordered four days later. | 会面四天后 俄方下达杀令 |
[13:32] | So, Russia’s upset that Qumar is cozying up to the U.S.? | 俄方不满库玛亲近美方 |
[13:37] | And what… | 那又怎样 |
[13:39] | You’re doing this out of the goodness of your heart? | 你良心发现 决定保护他们 |
[13:41] | I was stationed in Qumar for two years. | 我曾在库玛驻守两年 |
[13:43] | I became close with Sheikh Samir and his family. | 我当时与萨米尔酋长及其家属走得很近 |
[13:47] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[13:49] | I don’t want him to lose his son in his last months on Earth. | 我不希望他生命的最后几个月还得白发人送黑发人 |
[13:54] | So, you know then? | 你早就知道 |
[13:55] | That his son is a target? I didn’t… | 目标是他儿子 我事先并不知情… |
[13:57] | until last night. | 直到昨晚才知道真相 |
[13:59] | Look, I can find Viggo… | 我能找到维戈 |
[14:03] | but I can’t stop him alone. Help me, Harry. | 但我一个人阻止不了他 帮帮我 哈里 |
[14:09] | You can kill me when we’re done. | 事成之后 你再杀我也不迟 |
[14:19] | I hear you were in the agency. What happened? | 你之前不是为中情局效力吗 这是怎么了 |
[14:22] | You quit or get kicked out? | 你辞职了 还是被炒了 |
[14:24] | So, you meeting with the Qumari… | 你会见了库玛皇室 |
[14:26] | – This is about oil? – Isn’t it always? | -和石油有关 -还能是什么 |
[14:29] | Qumar’s largest oil fields | 库玛最大的油田 |
[14:30] | have been controlled by Russia for the last 40 years. | 过去四十年一直被俄罗斯掌控 |
[14:34] | The Emir is considering a change. | 酋长想改变局势 |
[14:36] | Why were they meeting with you? | 为何要见你 |
[14:37] | Let’s just say we were offering some American support and encouragement. | 我们为其提供美方支援 |
[14:40] | What’s that code for? Weapons? Dark money? | 什么支援 武器 秘密资金 |
[14:42] | Who is this again? | 她是谁啊 |
[14:43] | – Celine, that’s enough. – Of course. | -赛琳 行了 -果然 |
[14:46] | The Emir knew that upending 50 years of foreign policy with Russia | 酋长心知更改五十年来的对俄外交政策 |
[14:49] | would be… controversial. | 会引发争议 |
[14:52] | We were getting our ducks in a row. | 我们只想做好万全准备 |
[14:54] | Now, I hear you have agents embedded with the prince. | 听说王储身边有你的特工 |
[14:58] | Now, don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[14:59] | We all hope His Highness survives. | 我们都希望国王能活下去 |
[15:02] | But if not… | 但如果他死了… |
[15:03] | You’d like us to nudge his son in the right direction. | 你希望我们说服他儿子继续协议 |
[15:06] | The Secretary would consider it a personal favor. | 国务卿会记着这个人情 |
[15:10] | I’ll see what we can do for him. | 我尽力而为 |
[15:12] | – Thanks for you time, Jim. – And you. | -感谢你抽时间见我 吉姆 -我也是 |
[15:31] | You guys getting this? | 收到画面了吗 |
[15:33] | Yeah, got it. | 收到了 |
[15:39] | Are those macarons? | 那是马卡龙吗 |
[15:40] | I love macarons. | 我超爱马卡龙 |
[15:43] | Must be nice having your every need anticipated. | 随心所欲一定很爽吧 |
[15:47] | Replace “anticipated” with “controlled.” | 不是随心所欲 而是受人操控 |
[15:49] | Still sound nice? | 还觉得很好吗 |
[15:51] | I only took two semesters of psych, | 我只上过两学期心理课 |
[15:53] | but I’m pretty sure that’s what they call “transference.” | 但我肯定 你这叫”移情” |
[15:58] | I was born into a family empire. | 我出生于家族商业帝国 |
[16:00] | Everything about my life… | 我生命中的一切 |
[16:01] | Where I would study, who my friends would be… | 我的学校 我的朋友 |
[16:03] | Everything was planned for me. | 都是家人为我设计好的 |
[16:05] | Tiny violins, rich girl. | 这算什么 “富家女” |
[16:07] | I worked two jobs trying to put myself through college. | 为了上大学 我要打两份工 |
[16:09] | I’m just saying… my life wasn’t my own. | 我就是想说 我命不由我 |
[16:14] | I escaped. | 我逃离了 |
[16:15] | He won’t. | 但他不会 |
[16:24] | Faizan runs security, | 法赞负责安保 |
[16:25] | so he’s the one that set the evacuation route. | 他负责设计疏散路线 |
[16:28] | He’s also the one most adamant that the prince is safe here. | 也是他执意认为王储在这里很安全 |
[16:30] | Yeah, which means he probably isn’t. | 所以 王储可能身处危险之中 |
[16:32] | We need to get him out of here. | 我们得带他离开这儿 |
[16:34] | You know, he just found out his father is dying. | 他刚得知父王快死了 |
[16:37] | Let’s give him a minute | 先让他缓缓 |
[16:37] | before we tell him that the person who was supposed to protect him | 再告诉他 本该保护他的人 |
[16:40] | is trying to kill him. | 意图杀死他 |
[16:43] | My last conversation with him can’t be an argument. | 我们上一次对话以争吵结束 我要和他谈谈 |
[16:46] | I need to see him. | 我要见他 |
[16:47] | It’s not safe, Khaled. | 不安全 哈立德 |
[16:49] | With respect, Your Highness, | 恕我直言 殿下 |
[16:51] | I’m not sure it’s safe here, either. | 恐怕这里也不安全 |
[16:53] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[16:55] | The Russians found out about your father’s oil deal. | 俄罗斯人知道你父王和美国的石油协议了 |
[16:58] | They’re the ones behind the attempt on your life. | 他们想要杀死你 |
[17:00] | And we’re pretty sure | 我们确信 |
[17:01] | that somebody in your father’s inner circle was working with them. | 你父王身边出了叛徒 |
[17:05] | No, that’s not possible. Tell them, Nora. | 不可能 告诉他们 诺拉 |
[17:08] | On the plane ride over, I heard Father arguing with Faizan. | 在飞来的路上 我听到了父王和法赞的争吵 |
[17:15] | I didn’t know why until now. | 我现在才明白 |
[17:17] | The oil deal. | 石油协议 |
[17:19] | The Americans might be right. | 他们俩可能说得对 |
[17:23] | We’ve been betrayed. | 有人背叛了我们 |
[17:25] | And until we prove it, you’re not safe here, Your Highness. | 证据确凿前 你在这里不安全 殿下 |
[17:32] | The guy roasting the chestnuts? Really? | 炒栗子的人 不是吧 |
[17:37] | Chestnuts is FSB facilitator. | “栗子”是俄联邦安全局的协助员 |
[17:40] | Also, makes delicious nuts. | 栗子炒得也很好吃 |
[17:43] | Well, I’ve gotta hand it to you FSB guys, you commit. | 他的炒栗子确实好吃 你说得对 |
[17:46] | And he’s gonna help us find Viggo? | 他会帮我们找到维戈 |
[17:48] | Well, Chestnuts and I have worked together for many years. | 我和”栗子”共事多年 |
[17:50] | Fine. We’re coming with. | 好吧 我们跟你一起去 |
[17:52] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[17:53] | And I’ll introduce you as my best FBI friends. | 我给他介绍一下我的联调局好基友 |
[17:56] | – You can’t be serious. – He’s not. | -你不是吧 -他不会跟着去 |
[17:59] | Go ahead. We’ll be right here. | 你去吧 我们在这儿等你 |
[18:02] | You know, d-don’t mind me. | 尽管无视我好了 |
[18:03] | – I’m just trying not to get us killed. – Dude. | -我只是不想我们被杀 -哥们 |
[18:06] | I’m all for not trusting the Russians, | 我们也觉得不能相信俄罗斯人 |
[18:07] | but he’s done nothing but tell us the truth. | 但他对我们说的都是实话 |
[18:10] | You’re acting crazy. | 你不太对劲 |
[18:11] | You’re gonna blow this whole thing. What’s your deal? | 你会搞砸这次行动 你怎么回事 |
[18:12] | What’s my deal? | 我怎么回事 |
[18:13] | Look, when I was in MI6, I cultivated Dmitri. | 我当年在军情六处时 一手培养了迪米特里 |
[18:17] | He told me he was disillusioned with his country. | 他告诉我 他对俄罗斯心灰意冷 |
[18:19] | He wanted to defect. I-I-I-I grew to trust him. | 他想转投英国 我慢慢相信了他 |
[18:23] | And I liked him, even. | 还很喜欢他 |
[18:25] | And then he double-crossed you. | 结果他背叛了你 |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:27] | He was a dangle. And I fell for it. | 他是个两面三刀的小人 我轻信了他 |
[18:31] | Well, we’re in the business of lying. | 我们这行本就尔虞我诈 |
[18:32] | He was doing his job, and you were doing yours. | 你们俩当时都在尽职工作 |
[18:35] | Is that how you justify how you’re treating Shelby… | 你就这样为自己背着谢尔比偷腥开脱吗 |
[18:37] | that we’re in the business of lying? | 因为身处尔虞我诈的环境 |
[18:40] | I have the address… | 地址到手了 |
[18:42] | A pawnshop in Queens. | 皇后区一家当铺 |
[18:44] | Now we go get Viggo. | 去逮维戈吧 |
[18:52] | The last thing he said to my father is that he hated him. | 他对父王所说的最后一句话是恨他 |
[18:56] | What were they arguing about? | 他们当时在吵什么 |
[18:58] | Khaled didn’t want to study political science. | 哈立德不想修政治学 |
[19:00] | He hated everything about that endowment. | 他反对这笔捐赠 |
[19:03] | Felt my father was trying to control him. | 觉得这是我父亲控制他的手段 |
[19:06] | What did Khaled want to do? | 哈立德想干什么 |
[19:09] | He wanted to go to culinary school. | 他想上烹饪学校 |
[19:13] | My father thought it was preposterous. | 父王觉得这个想法很荒谬 |
[19:15] | Their souls are cut from different stars. | 他们不是一类人 |
[19:18] | Khaled is no politician. | 哈立德不适合从政 |
[19:22] | Then why is he such a threat to your uncle? | 那你叔叔为何视他为眼中钉 |
[19:24] | My brother was almost entirely schooled in the West. | 我弟接受的几乎都是西方教育 |
[19:28] | Perhaps he was worried that Khaled would be pro-American, too, | 也许他担心哈立德也会成为亲美派 |
[19:32] | or… | 或者… |
[19:34] | Or what? | 或者什么 |
[19:35] | O-Or perhaps he felt that Khaled didn’t deserve the throne. | 或者他觉得王位不该由哈立德继承 |
[20:05] | Maxim. | 马克西姆 |
[20:07] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:09] | I don’t think that’s wise, Faizan. | 这样不妥吧 法赞 |
[20:11] | It wasn’t a question. | 没得商量 必须谈谈 |
[20:13] | We’ll meet at the Samovar. Just like last time. | 约在萨莫瓦尔 和上次一样 |
[20:16] | 11:00. | 十一点见 |
[20:23] | 马克西姆·布朗科巩固权力 俄寡头完成油气合并 | |
[20:23] | Maxim Belenko… | 马克西姆·布朗科 |
[20:25] | Russian oligarch. Friends in high places. | 俄罗斯寡头 与高官交好 |
[20:28] | Kremlin high. | 克里姆林宫高官 |
[20:31] | Looks like Alex and McQuigg’s theory is panning out. | 看来艾丽克丝和麦奎格的猜测应验了 |
[20:33] | It’s always the one closest to you holding the knife. | 背后捅刀的通常都是身边最亲近的人 |
[20:36] | This is everything that’s wrong with American foreign policy, | 这就是美国外交政策错误所在 |
[20:40] | and I, for one, refuse to perpetrate the horrors of a petroleum-based economy, | 我就不会利用石油经济做丧尽天良之事 |
[20:43] | unlike you two! | 不像你们俩 |
[20:44] | Celine. I have no intention of doing the CIA’s bidding. | 赛琳 我没打算帮中情局如愿 |
[20:47] | Really? ‘Cause it didn’t seem like that in the meeting. | 是吗 你在会议上可不是这个态度 |
[21:08] | That’s not… | 不是这样… |
[21:36] | According to Chestnuts, | 据”栗子”所说 |
[21:38] | the back office is the FSB stage. | 后屋是俄联邦安全局的据点 |
[21:59] | Viggo. | 维戈 |
[22:07] | Ambush! | 有埋伏 |
[22:38] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[22:41] | 3 Three… | |
[22:44] | 2 Two… | |
[22:46] | 1 One! | |
[23:02] | The doctors say his body was… | 医生说 他的身体… |
[23:05] | already weak from the cancer. | 本就被癌症折磨得很虚弱 |
[23:09] | He’s going to die, isn’t he? | 他快要死了 对吗 |
[23:17] | No wonder he was so hard on me. | 难怪他对我这么严格 |
[23:21] | He was just trying to prepare me. | 他只是想让我做好准备 |
[23:24] | Except I’m not… prepared for any of this. | 但其实我根本毫无准备 |
[23:30] | It should be her. | 应该是她才对 |
[23:33] | She’s the one who stayed home. | 一直待在家里的人是她 |
[23:34] | She’s the one who did time in the military. | 入伍磨炼过的人是她 |
[23:38] | She’s the one who’s… most like him. | 最像父王的人也是她 |
[23:47] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[23:49] | Papa! Help! | 爸爸 救命啊 |
[23:51] | Please, help him! | 请救救他 |
[23:58] | Khaled, get down! | 哈立德 趴下 |
[24:03] | I got him! You go after him! | 我保护他 你去追人 |
[24:22] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[24:29] | My cover is blown. | 我的身份暴露了 |
[24:32] | They’ll never stop hunting me now. | 他们肯定不会放过我 |
[24:36] | Nothing’s gonna happen to you, | 你不会有事 |
[24:37] | not while you’re with us, at least. | 至少和我们在一起 你很安全 |
[24:40] | The way you and Harry communicate through the comment section of the videos, | 你和哈里在视频评论区进行联络 |
[24:43] | that… that pretty standard for FSB? | 这是俄联邦安全局的惯用手段吗 |
[24:45] | ‘Cause this looks likes a list of websites and agent codes. | 因为似乎就是一串网址和代码 |
[24:48] | Well, every handler is different. | 每位接头人的方式都不一样 |
[24:49] | But, yes, it is common. | 但确实通常会这样联络 |
[24:51] | Yeah, well, if we can figure out which one of these threads is Viggo’s, | 好 如果我们能查到维戈的联络渠道 |
[24:53] | we’ll be one step ahead of him. | 那我们就能先发制人了 |
[24:57] | Who was that man? | 那个人是谁 |
[24:59] | The FSB assassin. | 俄联邦安全局的杀手 |
[25:01] | How did they find us? | 他们怎么找到我们的 |
[25:03] | No one else knew which hospital my father was being treated at | 除了父王的安保人员以外 |
[25:07] | except for his security. | 没人知道他在哪间医院 |
[25:10] | Except for Faizan. | 除了法赞 |
[25:13] | He did this. | 是他干的 |
[25:16] | Father is dead because of him. | 父王因他而死 |
[25:21] | I can’t do this. | 我不行 |
[25:23] | I’m not ready to be king. I don’t know what to do. | 我还没准备好继承王位 我不知道该怎么办 |
[25:26] | You don’t have to do it alone. | 你无须独自一人面对 |
[25:28] | I’ll be there to help you. | 我会在旁辅佐你 |
[25:29] | It should be you. We both know it. | 该由你继承 你我心知肚明 |
[25:32] | In the coming days, you will become Emir, | 过几天 你就会成为酋长 |
[25:36] | and everything will change. | 一切都会改变 |
[25:38] | Go somewhere. | 去散散心 |
[25:41] | Do something to make yourself happy. | 做一些能让你开心的事 |
[25:43] | Have one last night of freedom. | 享受最后一晚的自由吧 |
[25:45] | I’ll cover for you at the consulate. | 我会在领事馆为你周旋 |
[25:48] | Take him wherever he wants to go. | 带他去想去的地方吧 |
[26:05] | So, this is what makes the prince happy. | 这就是能让王储开心的事情 |
[26:07] | So, what about you? | 你呢 |
[26:09] | What’s your perfect night in New York? | 你会如何度过在纽约的完美一夜 |
[26:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:16] | All right, let me guess. | 好吧 我猜猜看 |
[26:19] | Probably a night at the opera ’cause, you know, Italy. | 也许会去歌剧院 因为你对意大利的牵绊 |
[26:23] | And I figured cosmos and dancing at some hip club. | 然后去嘻哈舞厅体验酒池肉林的快感 |
[26:28] | Probably with Harry. | 也许哈里也在 |
[26:29] | Then I bet you round out the night at the Momofuku Milk Bar for dessert, | 最后会去百福牛奶吧吃甜品 |
[26:33] | but I’m with you on that one. | 我也挺喜欢这样 |
[26:35] | You’re so not even close. | 你猜得一点也不沾边 |
[26:40] | These FSB guys really do hide in plain sight. | 俄联邦安全局特工竟然就混在人群中 |
[26:44] | Incidentally, I had no idea | 顺便说一句 我完全没想到 |
[26:46] | there was this much crap on the Internet. | 网上有这么多垃圾信息 |
[26:48] | Don’t even get me started on the foot-peeling videos. | 一想起那些脚部脱皮的视频 我就恶心 |
[26:51] | Just… | 真的… |
[26:52] | But if we can match GPS coordinates to Bardsley College, | 但如果能匹配到巴德斯利大学的坐标 |
[26:56] | we’ll know we found Viggo’s thread. | 我们就能找到维戈的联络渠道了 |
[27:03] | Dude saved your life back there. | 他刚才救了你一命 |
[27:04] | You’re really just gonna ignore him the entire time he’s here? | 你真打算就这么一直无视他吗 |
[27:08] | That was the plan, yes. | 我就是这么想的 |
[27:24] | Vodka’s in the freezer. | 冰箱里有伏特加 |
[27:30] | I guess you think we’re even now. | 你肯定觉得咱俩扯平了 |
[27:33] | For what? | 为什么 |
[27:35] | For, you know… | 你懂的 |
[27:37] | saving my life. | 救了我 |
[27:39] | No, Harry. | 不 哈里 |
[27:42] | I don’t think it works like that. | 我觉得不能就这样扯平 |
[27:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:52] | Because of you, they knew Jeffrey would be there. | 因为你 他们知道了杰弗里的行踪 |
[27:57] | Because of you, they were waiting. | 因为你 他们一直在等待时机 |
[28:01] | They tortured him for days, | 他们折磨了杰弗里好几天 |
[28:02] | but he never gave up anything. | 但他一个字也没透露 |
[28:05] | Jeffrey was good. He was tough. | 杰弗里很能忍 是个爷们 |
[28:07] | No, you don’t say his name like you knew him. | 不 别用一副很了解他的语气谈论他 |
[28:09] | – I did know him, Harry. – Did you? | -我的确很了解他 哈里 -是吗 |
[28:11] | Did you know that he was terrified of water | 你知道他怕水吗 |
[28:13] | because he nearly drowned when he was five? | 因为五岁时 他差点被淹死 |
[28:16] | Did you know that he loved John Coltrane? | 你知道他喜欢约翰·科尔特兰吗 |
[28:19] | Did you know that he used to push his glasses up | 你知道他是用两根手指扶眼镜 |
[28:21] | onto his nose using two fingers instead of one? | 而不是一根手指吗 |
[28:23] | Did you? | 你知道吗 |
[28:28] | I didn’t know any of those things. | 你说的这些我都不知道 |
[28:30] | No. No, you didn’t know. | 对 你什么都不知道 |
[28:31] | He’s dead because of you. | 他因你而死 |
[28:37] | He’s dead because of me. | 他因我而死 |
[29:06] | For my daughter’s fifth birthday, | 我女儿五岁生日时 |
[29:09] | she wanted to see an American movie. | 她想看一场美国电影 |
[29:13] | I told my wife to wait for me in the car. | 我让我老婆在车上等我 |
[29:16] | I heard the explosion from the elevator. | 我在电梯里听到了爆炸声 |
[29:20] | It was a car bomb meant for me, of course. | 那个汽车炸弹本来是想炸死我 |
[29:25] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[29:26] | God? | 上帝 |
[29:29] | God was nowhere to be found. | 上帝并不存在 |
[29:34] | And when I got back to Moscow, | 等我回到莫斯科 |
[29:35] | the directorate gave me 500,000 rubles collateral damage. | 当局给了我五十万卢布的连带损害补偿金 |
[29:41] | That’s around $9,000 for my family. | 九千美元换我一家 |
[29:47] | That’s what they were worth. | 他们的命就值九千块 |
[29:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:53] | So, you see, Harry… | 你懂了吗 哈里 |
[29:56] | this is not a game to either one of us anymore. | 这场”间谍游戏”不再仅关乎我们俩 |
[30:09] | All right, so, come on. Tell me. | 好了 就告诉我吧 |
[30:11] | My perfect night? | 我的完美一夜计划吗 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:16] | Okay, perfect night… | 好吧 完美一夜 |
[30:17] | I’d probably start with dinner at Peter Luger’s at the bar, by myself. | 我可能会先在彼得·卢格酒吧独自享用晚餐 |
[30:25] | Reading between courses, and after… | 利用上菜的空档看看书 然后… |
[30:31] | probably ride my bike back across the bridge | 可能会骑自行车过桥 |
[30:34] | just in time for last call at the White Horse. | 赶在”白马”打烊前光顾一下 |
[30:39] | That’s your perfect night? | 这就是你的完美一夜吗 |
[30:42] | Yeah. Our jobs are exciting enough. | 对 我们的工作本就够刺激了 |
[30:47] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[30:48] | What do we got? | 有什么菜 |
[30:49] | Seared scallops in a grapefruit beurre blanc | 西柚牛油汁烤扇贝 |
[30:54] | with asparagus and celeriac. | 配以芦笋和芹菜 |
[30:58] | Khaled, this is outstanding. | 哈立德 太好吃了 |
[31:00] | It’s so good. | 非常美味 |
[31:01] | What’s that, sweet kicker? | 那一丝甜味是从哪来的 |
[31:04] | A drizzle of honey. Just so. | 就是加了些许蜂蜜 |
[31:07] | Boom. | 炸裂 |
[31:09] | In another life, I could’ve been a great chef. | 下辈子 我可能会成为一个优秀的厨师 |
[31:13] | But in this one, I have a different path. | 但这辈子 我有不一样的路 |
[31:16] | You know, the hardest question to answer in your life is… | 人生最难回答的问题就是… |
[31:20] | “Who am I?” | “我是谁” |
[31:22] | And some people get to answer it for themselves, | 有些人能自己作答 |
[31:24] | and the others have it answered for them. | 有些人的答案早已被书写 |
[31:29] | Choice versus duty. | 选择与责任 |
[31:41] | This is like finding needle in haystack. | 这简直就是大海捞针 |
[31:50] | If anyone knows how complicated things get | 要说有谁知道与同事相爱 |
[31:53] | when you fall in love with a fellow agent, it’s… | 会让事情变得多复杂 那… |
[31:56] | it’s me. | 那非我莫属 |
[31:58] | I’m sorry, Harry. | 我很遗憾 哈里 |
[32:01] | You’re very lucky to have her, Ryan. | 你很幸运能拥有她 瑞恩 |
[32:06] | Don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[32:11] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[32:12] | I think I’ve got something here. | 我好像有发现 |
[32:14] | This was updated two days ago. | 这条评论更新于两天前 |
[32:18] | This is it. This is Viggo’s thread. | 就是这个 这就是维戈的联络渠道 |
[32:20] | Wait. Scroll to the bottom. | 等等 拉到最下面 |
[32:23] | More GPS coordinates updated 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前 又更新了一组GPS坐标 |
[32:26] | We got him. | 找到他了 |
[32:27] | Let’s move, Russki! | 走吧 俄国佬 |
[32:38] | Siberian sturgeon, kaluga, and beluga. | 西伯利亚鲟 达氏鳇与大白鲟鱼子酱 |
[32:50] | Microphone is set. | 窃听器准备就绪 |
[32:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:52] | The king’s brother, Faizan, should be here soon. | 国王的弟弟法赞应该很快就会到 |
[32:55] | The second he incriminates himself as an accessory to murder, | 他一暗示自己是谋杀案从犯 |
[32:57] | we can take him into custody. | 我们就能逮捕他 |
[32:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:03] | She has certainly had an attitude adjustment. | 她的态度真是大转变啊 |
[33:13] | You? Nah. | 你吗 得了吧 |
[33:28] | I do now. | 我现在知道害怕了 |
[33:37] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[33:44] | Prince Faizan. | 法赞亲王 |
[33:47] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[33:48] | Do not offer me your condolences. | 别跟我假惺惺 |
[33:56] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[33:56] | We lost the audio. Lost the audio. | 窃听器坏了 听不见了 |
[34:34] | All right, keep heading south, | 一直往南开 |
[34:35] | and then turn right onto… | 然后右转向… |
[34:37] | West 3rd. | 西三街 |
[34:39] | You know that they drive on the right side of the road | 你知道在美国 |
[34:41] | – in America, right? – Do you want to get to Viggo or not? | -是靠右行驶吧 -你到底想不想抓到维戈 |
[34:42] | Guys, shut up. | 都闭嘴 |
[34:44] | I just realized where Viggo’s headed. | 我知道维戈要去哪儿了 |
[34:46] | We need to call Alex. | 得通知艾丽克丝 |
[34:48] | The food was amazing. | 你做的菜太好吃了 |
[34:50] | My God. Who would’ve thought that’s how well you could cook? | 天啊 没想到你这么会做菜 |
[34:52] | I had a good teacher. | 是老师教得好 |
[35:09] | Thank you so much for this, Chef. | 非常感谢 大厨 |
[35:10] | Thank him. | 谢他吧 |
[35:12] | His family has a habit of buying restaurants they like. | 他们家族习惯把喜欢的餐厅买下来 |
[35:15] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[35:16] | It was a dream come true. | 我梦想成真了 |
[35:17] | Come back anytime, Khaled. | 随时欢迎你来 哈立德 |
[35:21] | Alex! Viggo’s here! | 艾丽克丝 维戈来了 |
[35:23] | Go! | 快走 |
[35:53] | Stay down! | 不准动 |
[36:10] | Faizan is not the traitor. | 法赞不是叛徒 |
[36:12] | He’s furious with the Russians for killing his brother. | 俄罗斯人杀了他哥哥 他非常愤怒 |
[36:16] | If not Faizan, then who? | 不是法赞 那会是谁 |
[36:24] | It’s over, brother. | 结束了 弟弟 |
[36:28] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[36:30] | I can’t believe how blind I’ve been… | 我之前竟如此盲目… |
[36:33] | Blind to Father’s wisdom | 看不见父亲的智慧 |
[36:36] | and blind to your betrayal. | 也看不见你的背叛 |
[36:38] | What? | 什么 |
[36:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:42] | You pointed us in Faizan’s direction the entire time. | 你一直引导我们把矛头指向法赞 |
[36:46] | You wanted Khaled to leave the consulate. | 是你想让哈立德离开领事馆 |
[36:49] | You sent Viggo to the hospital. | 是你派维戈到医院 |
[36:51] | And you’re the only one who could’ve known | 而且只有你知道 |
[36:53] | where I would go if given one night of freedom in New York. | 如果我在纽约有一晚自由 会去哪里 |
[36:59] | No. Not so fast, sister. | 别急着走 “姐姐” |
[37:02] | The only thing I don’t understand is why. | 我就是想不通原因 |
[37:06] | As you said, it should’ve been me. | 如你所说 应该是我 |
[37:11] | To have the power you never wanted. | 拥有你不想要的权力 |
[37:13] | The power you don’t deserve. | 这份你不配拥有的权力 |
[37:15] | We all get what we deserve. | 命里有时终须有 命里无时莫强求 |
[37:19] | I became king. | 我会成为国王 |
[37:22] | And you’re going to prison. | 而你要去坐牢 |
[37:37] | Boom. | 炸裂 |
[37:39] | What? | 小屁孩 |
[37:43] | You got a real knack for this, kid. | 你很适合继承王位 小子 |
[37:44] | It’ll take some getting used to. | 还需要一些时间来适应 |
[37:47] | But thank you, really, for everything. | 不过真的谢谢你们所做的一切 |
[37:50] | You’re gonna make a great king, Your Highness. | 你会是个伟大的国王 殿下 |
[38:00] | To our little prince. | 敬我们的小王储 |
[38:02] | All growed up. | 长大了 |
[38:05] | I think he’s gonna be just fine. | 他大概能应付自如 |
[38:07] | Kid’s tougher than I thought. | 那孩子比我想象中要坚强 |
[38:08] | Anyway, didn’t really have a choice. | 其实他也别无选择 |
[38:10] | His father saw to that. | 他父亲确保了这一点 |
[38:13] | As fathers do. | 当爸的都这样 |
[38:15] | You know, when I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[38:16] | my daddy accidentally opened a truck door right on my face. | 我爸开车门时 不小心撞到了我的脸 |
[38:21] | It flattened me. | 直接把我掀翻了 |
[38:22] | Instead of checking on me, he just stepped over me, | 他非但没有查看我的情况 还跨过我 |
[38:24] | facedown in the mud, | 我趴在泥地上 |
[38:27] | and he said, “Next time, you’ll watch where you’re going.” | 他说 “下次 你就会小心看路了” |
[38:31] | You know that’s terrible, right? | 你一定不是亲生的 |
[38:32] | That’s… that’s awful! | 太过分了 |
[38:34] | It sounds bad, yeah. | 听起来是很过分 |
[38:35] | He told me years later he felt bad about it, | 多年后 他告诉我 他很内疚 |
[38:37] | but he also said, “It’s a tough world. | 但他也说 “世界很残酷 |
[38:40] | If you wanna raise a tough boy, that’s how you do it.” | 想养出一个坚强的儿子 就得这么做” |
[38:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:51] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -对吧 -嗯 |
[39:15] | Sometimes I can’t help but feel like | 有时我不禁觉得 |
[39:18] | I don’t belong on this team. | 我不属于这个团队 |
[39:21] | I’m not like the rest of you. | 我跟你们都不一样 |
[39:36] | Since we’re… giving advice, | 既然你开导了我 |
[39:39] | do you mind if I offer you some? | 你介意我也给你提点建议吗 |
[39:42] | You pick up on details that no one else does. | 你能发现别人注意不到的细节 |
[39:47] | Except for the ones right in front of you. | 却看不到你眼前的细节 |
[39:51] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[39:53] | He’s into you. | 他喜欢你 |
[39:56] | Yeah, girl. | 没错 |
[40:02] | What’s up? What’s going on? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[40:05] | Look… | 听着 |
[40:07] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有件事要告诉你 |
[40:09] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[40:11] | Shelby, just… | 谢尔比 就… |
[40:13] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[40:14] | I don’t want to look back and realize this is the moment | 我不希望日后回想起来 |
[40:16] | where I screwed everything up. | 意识到这一步错 导致了步步错 |
[40:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:22] | You remember a few weeks ago when Alex was in the hospital | 你记得几周前 艾丽克丝进了医院 |
[40:25] | and… you know, we all thought she was gonna die? | 我们都以为她会死吗 |
[40:30] | Always the one closest to you holding the knife. | 背后捅刀的通常都是身边最亲近的人 |
[40:38] | Just say it. | 直说吧 |
[40:40] | I kissed her. | 我吻了她 |
[40:45] | So, Dmitri didn’t kill you, and you didn’t kill him. | 迪米特里没杀你 你也没杀他 |
[40:51] | No. | 没有 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry, Jeffrey. | 抱歉 杰弗里 |
[40:56] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 你不必道歉 |
[40:58] | I should never have trusted him. | 我当初就不该相信他 |
[41:01] | It wasn’t your fault, Harry. | 那不是你的错 哈里 |
[41:07] | Just part of the game. | “间谍游戏”就是如此 |
[41:21] | Hello, Harry. | 你好 哈里 |
[41:23] | Hello, Dmitri. | 你好 迪米特里 |
[41:28] | We didn’t get to save the king, but we did protect his legacy. | 我们没能救国王 但我们保护了他的传承 |
[41:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:33] | Well, he seems like a good kid. | 那孩子看起来很优秀 |
[41:37] | His father would be proud. | 他父亲会很骄傲 |
[41:40] | So, is this it, then? | 那就这样了吗 |
[41:43] | Are you out of the game for good? | 你洗手不干了 |
[41:46] | Unfortunately, we don’t get to make those choices, do we? | 很可惜 这由不得我们 对吗 |
[41:54] | As I said, they’ll never stop hunting me. | 如我所说 他们不会放过我 |
[41:58] | We can help you. | 我们能保护你 |
[42:03] | Until we meet again… Harry. | 有缘再见 哈里 |
[42:10] | Until we meet again. | 有缘再见 |