时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Do you ever struggle with how to explain this job to your parents? | 你有没有纠结过 该如何向父母解释这份工作 |
[00:03] | Who’s the hooker? | 谁扮演妓女 |
[00:04] | – Me. – Me. | -我 -我 |
[00:05] | You know that I can do this. | 你知道我能行 |
[00:07] | This is not Quantico. | 现实和匡提科的儿戏可不一样 |
[00:09] | Can you get me up there? | 你能带我上去吗 |
[00:10] | Yeah, I could do that. | 这倒可以 |
[00:17] | Sanitation workers found her. | 清洁工发现的她 |
[00:19] | Beaten. Stabbed. | 殴打 捅伤 |
[00:24] | We do what we do and sometimes the heavens fall. | 我们要尽力而为 但有时 “天崩”[失败]无可避免 |
[00:45] | 止步 美国政府所有 擅闯必捕 | |
[00:53] | You did what with my targeting mechanism? | 你用我的瞄准装置研制了什么 |
[00:56] | What do you think we’re doing here, Jurgen? | 你以为我们是来干什么的 尤尔根 |
[00:58] | Jigsaw puzzles and s’mores? | 来营地玩拼图 吃点心吗 |
[01:01] | This is PELEUS, not summer camp. | 这里是珀琉斯枪弹工程实验室 不是夏令营 |
[01:03] | The mandate has always been for defensive weaponry! | 上面让我们研制防御性武器 |
[01:07] | You think the Defense Department is for defense? | 国防部的职责可不仅是防御 |
[01:10] | What we’ve built here — | 我们研制的武器 |
[01:11] | what happens when it gets into the wrong hands? | 落入坏人之手怎么办 |
[01:13] | We make what the Pentagon tells us to make, period. | 我们只管听从五角大楼的指示研发武器就行 |
[01:16] | And it’s called PELEUS, Jurgen — | 实验室的名称就说明了一切啊 尤尔根 |
[01:18] | Projectile Engineering Lab. | 枪弹工程实验室 |
[01:20] | Nerd fight. | 学霸间的争吵 |
[01:21] | We need a slogan. | 我们得想个口号 |
[01:23] | “If it flies, they dies.” | “子弹出膛 片甲不留” |
[01:25] | You think this is a joke, Leslie? | 你觉得这是儿戏吗 莱斯莉 |
[01:27] | I think these chips are a joke. | 我觉得这种薯片简直是胡闹 |
[01:29] | No salt? What the hell’s the point? | 不加盐 还叫什么薯片 |
[01:32] | Loo– relax. Jurgen. | 淡定 尤尔根 |
[01:35] | We did what we said we were gonna do. | 我们按要求研制了武器 |
[01:36] | Now all we got to do is show it to the generals | 现在只需向将军演示成果 |
[01:38] | and we all get a vacay. | 我们就能休假了 |
[01:41] | Jurgen ain’t gonna make it. | 尤尔根待不久了 |
[01:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:50] | I like Jurgen. | 我欣赏尤尔根 |
[01:52] | I do. | 真的 |
[01:53] | They been recruiting goobs like him at this place for 50 years, | 五十年来 这里招募了很多他这样高智商低情商的科学家 |
[01:57] | but things are different now. | 但今时不同往昔 |
[01:58] | The world is different. | 世道变了 |
[01:59] | It’s like plotting the trajectory of a Lorenz attractor in phase space. | 现在都能在相位空间为洛伦兹吸引子绘制轨道了 |
[02:06] | I get it. Great at sports, not so good at math? | 我懂了 你们身手了得 但学习不太好 |
[02:09] | I aced pre-calc. | 我微积分先修超厉害 |
[02:11] | Okay, genius. | 好吧 “天才” |
[02:13] | let me “pre-calc” it for you. | 我替你算笔账 |
[02:15] | Unintended consequences. | 意外结果 |
[02:18] | The things we do here, | 我们研制的武器 |
[02:19] | they don’t just blow up over there. | 不止能伤敌 |
[02:21] | They can blow up right here — | 也能用于本土打击 |
[02:23] | in a mall, at a concert, in a school. | 商场 音乐厅 学校 都有可能 |
[02:27] | Jurgen’s not exactly wrong. He’s just a little — | 尤尔根的顾虑并非全无道理 只是有点… |
[02:29] | Little what? | 有点什么 |
[02:32] | Late. | 晚了 |
[02:38] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[02:39] | Harry and Ryan found whiskey in the radio cabin. | 哈里和瑞恩在无线电室找到了威士忌 |
[02:41] | Of course they did. | 他俩真会找 |
[02:42] | They better save me some. | 他们最好给我留点 |
[02:44] | You better stay focused. | 你最好专心任务 |
[02:46] | A little après-ski never killed anybody. | 稍稍放松一下不会死人的 |
[02:48] | Some snow, fireplace, whiskey. | 大雪 壁炉和威士忌最配了 |
[02:52] | Skiing? | 不滑雪吗 |
[02:53] | That’s for amateurs. | 外行才这么干 |
[02:55] | Owen sent us up here for a reason. | 欧文派我们来执行任务 |
[02:57] | Whatever this Project Werewolf is they created, | “狼人计划”研制出的武器 |
[02:59] | we’re supposed to protect it. | 我们都该加以保护 |
[03:02] | Eyes ahead, Romeo. | 警惕点 “大情圣” |
[03:11] | You should be on my side in this, Leslie. | 你该挺我的 莱斯莉 |
[03:13] | What I should be doing is getting paid more. | 我该为自己争取加薪才对 |
[03:16] | You pretend you don’t care, but I know you do. | 你假装不在意 但我知道那只是表象 |
[03:30] | There’s an old expression — | 有句老话 |
[03:32] | the only way out of PELEUS is when they choke you out. | “珀琉斯”不放人 谁也走不了 |
[03:38] | Should I go after him? | 我要跟着他吗 |
[03:40] | There’s nowhere for him to go. | 他无处可去 |
[03:42] | The interstate’s washed out. | 洲际公路被水淹了 |
[03:43] | The nearest airport is 80 miles away. | 最近的机场离这里80英里 |
[03:46] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[03:48] | We’ll go after her. | 我们俩跟着她 |
[03:50] | And I’ll be here. | 那我留在这儿 |
[03:53] | No whiskey. | 不喝酒 |
[04:04] | What are they fighting about? | 他们在吵什么 |
[04:06] | He’s having a crisis of conscience. | 他良心很不安 |
[04:09] | Told him go back to his cabin and take a breath. | 我让他回屋冷静一下 |
[04:12] | What triggered this? | 为什么爆发争吵 |
[04:13] | We work in groups, | 我们分在不同的小组 |
[04:14] | and Jurgen’s group wasn’t exactly told everything about the project. | 尤尔根的小组不了解计划的真实意图 |
[04:17] | What exactly is this Project Werewolf? | “狼人计划”到底是什么 |
[04:20] | You mean Project None of Your Business? | 你是问 “与你无关计划”吗 |
[04:23] | PELEUS doesn’t even officially exist. | 没人知道珀琉斯枪弹工程实验室的存在 |
[04:24] | Why do you think they got us all the way out here? | 不然你以为我们为什么被安排在这种地方 |
[04:26] | ‘Cause even 50 years ago, | 因为就算在50年前 |
[04:27] | this place was barely a stop on a third-tier rail line. | 这里也只是个三线城市的铁路沿线站点 |
[04:30] | And have you seen the train that stops through here? | 你见过途径这里的那种火车吗 |
[04:33] | It’s like one of those old-timey things. | 简直是老古董 |
[04:35] | It’s got white people all, “I’m the king of the world.” | 车上的白人坐个火车就觉得”我是世界之王” |
[04:38] | Isn’t that the Titanic? | 这不是《泰坦尼克号》中杰克的台词吗 |
[04:39] | That’s every damn thing. | 现实中也是这样 |
[04:41] | Look, Jurgen’s gonna cool off. | 尤尔根会想明白的 |
[04:43] | Everyone does eventually. | 大家最后都会向现实妥协 |
[04:50] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:52] | Changed your mind? | 你改主意了 |
[04:55] | You can’t ever use my name. | 你不能写明我的身份 |
[04:56] | Absolutely not. | 没问题 |
[04:57] | You’ll be an anonymous source. | 我会写成是匿名线人 |
[05:07] | Storm system still giving us satellite trouble? | 暴雨依旧在干扰卫星信号吗 |
[05:11] | Deep? | 迪普 |
[05:12] | You can see for yourself. | 你们自己看看就知道了 |
[05:14] | See? We have thermal imagery again. | 看到了吗 热成像图恢复了 |
[05:17] | It’s thrilling. | 真”激动”啊 |
[05:18] | I’m gonna get some coffee. | 我去接杯咖啡 |
[05:27] | No, he doesn’t. He’s — he’s… just grieving. | 不是 他只是还没走出悲痛 |
[05:31] | It will be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[05:36] | Will you? | 你呢 |
[05:44] | Jocelyn. | 乔斯琳 |
[05:53] | What is it? | 什么 |
[06:00] | People should know. | 人们应该知道真相 |
[06:03] | This is a defense sciences program. | 这是个防御科学研究计划 |
[06:06] | We’re supposed to make defensive things. | 我们本该研制防御性武器 |
[06:08] | Ryan, someone’s standing on the edge of the compound. | 瑞恩 营地外围有人 |
[06:10] | Check it out. A half-klick north of you. | 查看一下 距你以北半公里 |
[06:12] | We’ve got a second heat signature. | 又来了一个人 |
[06:14] | We’re not supposed to be sowing the seeds of our own deaths. | 我们不该自取灭亡 |
[06:16] | “For Peleus raised his shield and swore vengeance on Discord, | “珀琉斯举起宝剑 誓要报复纷争女神厄里斯 |
[06:16] | 希腊神话 不和女神不满未被珀琉斯邀请参加婚礼 暗中将刻有”献给最美的女人”的金苹果扔在了婚礼场地 引发了赫拉 雅典娜和阿芙洛狄忒的纷争 | |
[06:22] | who had cursed his wedding.” | 因其搅乱了他和海神的婚礼” |
[06:24] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[06:25] | Miss the scoop, miss the story. | 独家新闻才有价值 |
[06:27] | If they find you here, you’ll be arrested. | 他们要是发现了 你会被捕的 |
[06:29] | They have a team in place? | 这里有小队驻守 |
[06:32] | Come on! | 快点 |
[06:35] | I would just like to get a sense of | 我就是想来看看 |
[06:36] | the resources the government is throwing into this. | 政府对此项目的投入 |
[06:39] | How many people on the team? | 队中有几人 |
[06:42] | What paper did you say you write for? | 你效力于哪家报社 |
[06:45] | You guys stay with them! We’ll check it out! | 你们看好他们 我们俩去查看 |
[06:48] | Yeah! | 好 |
[06:50] | Jurgen, calm down. | 尤尔根 别紧张 |
[06:53] | I simply thought that this would be better face to face. | 我只是觉得 最好还是当面做 |
[06:55] | Thought what would be better? | 最好当面做什么 |
[06:56] | This. | 杀你 |
[07:08] | No, no. The storm is eating the damn sat feed. | 不不 是暴雨干扰了卫星信号 |
[07:26] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[07:27] | Same. | 这边也是 |
[07:29] | Owen, where’s that heat signature now? | 欧文 那个人现在在哪儿 |
[07:31] | We’ve got no image. It’s gone. | 热成像中断了 看不到了 |
[07:34] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[07:56] | One of you want to tell us what the hell’s going on? | 谁来告诉我 到底怎么回事 |
[08:01] | The camp’s been compromised. | 营地有人闯入 |
[08:03] | What do you mean, “compromised”? | 怎么会被闯入呢 |
[08:04] | I thought you had people on the satellite. | 你们不是派人利用卫星监控吗 |
[08:06] | We do, but for now, we need to evacuate you immediately, | 没错 但现在得立刻把你们转移走 |
[08:08] | along with your prototype. | 原型机也要带走 |
[08:10] | Where’s Jurgen? | 尤尔根呢 |
[08:12] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[08:13] | Dead? | 死了 |
[08:14] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[08:15] | He was shot twice in the chest. | 胸口中了两枪 |
[08:18] | You get it now? | 听懂了吗 |
[08:19] | There’s an assassin in our midst? | 有杀手混进来 |
[08:21] | How the hell did they get in here? | 他们怎么进来的 |
[08:23] | Guys, if we’re gonna do this, we need to move now. | 各位 如果要撤 就得抓紧了 |
[08:26] | Everyone, listen to me, okay? | 各位 听我说 |
[08:28] | You’re the best at what you do | 你们是最厉害的科学家 |
[08:30] | and we’re the best at what we do. | 我们也是最优秀的特工 |
[08:31] | Yeah, and if you want us to get your prototype safely to Fort Meade, | 对 如果想带着原型机安然到达米德堡 |
[08:34] | one of us needs to hold it. | 就得交给我们保管 |
[08:36] | From my cold, dead hands. | 除非你先杀了我 |
[08:37] | Leslie, the rules have changed. | 莱斯莉 规则变了 |
[08:39] | We hold the prototype now, and there’s no room for discussion. | 原型机必须由我们保管 没得商量 |
[08:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:53] | What’s the plan? We got choppers coming in? | 有什么计划 派直升机来接我们 |
[08:55] | No. With the storms hitting the coast, | 不 下着暴雨 |
[08:57] | they’re either down or otherwise occupied. | 没坏的直升机都被征用了 |
[08:58] | It’ll take too long to get out here. | 派遣直升机过来需要很长时间 |
[09:00] | No choppers? | 没有直升机 |
[09:01] | What kind of evac team are we getting? | 那营救队呢 |
[09:03] | You’re looking at it. | 我们就是营救队 |
[09:04] | We’re just gonna drive out? | 开车走吗 |
[09:06] | Wait for the hostiles to ambush us? | 坐等敌人伏击我们 |
[09:07] | We can’t drive. The roads are washed out. | 不能开车 公路被淹了 |
[09:09] | So you got no exit strategy? | 那你们无法撤离我们 |
[09:12] | Well, there is one option. | 还有个办法 |
[09:16] | You’re kidding me, right? | 不是吧 |
[09:28] | All aboard! | 全员上车 |
[09:29] | The Catamount Classic departs in five minutes! | “高贵野猫”号五分钟后发车 |
[09:32] | You know, this is brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[09:33] | I can live out my steampunk cosplay | 既实现了我乘坐蒸汽火车的梦想 |
[09:35] | and Agatha Christie fetishes all in one go. | 又能体验一把阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说情节 |
[09:38] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[09:39] | She’s lasted 100 years. She’ll get us to Maryland. | 这趟火车运行了百年 能把我们送到马里兰 |
[09:42] | With all these innocent civilians along for the ride? | 车上有很多无辜群众 |
[09:45] | Jurgen’s hit was discreet and targeted. | 杀尤尔根的人小心谨慎 目标明确 |
[09:47] | Whoever did this was not looking for collateral damage. | 幕后凶手无意造成连带伤害 |
[09:50] | If you believe that, I’ll pretend to. | 我就假装配合一下你的演出吧 |
[09:52] | Ryan, Shelby, why don’t you take Fedowitz in the passenger car? | 瑞恩 谢尔比 你们俩带法多维茨去乘车厢吧 |
[09:55] | Harry, McQuigg, | 哈里 麦奎格 |
[09:57] | you take Vickers with the prototype into the club car. | 你们俩带维克斯和原型机去休闲车厢 |
[10:00] | Leslie, that leaves you with me. | 莱斯莉 你跟我一起 |
[10:01] | Anything goes wrong, we regroup in the dining car | 一旦出事 我们在餐车集合 |
[10:03] | and pivot from there, okay? | 再做商量 |
[10:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:06] | Wait. | 等下 |
[10:27] | You sure you got that? | 你能保护好原型机吗 |
[10:28] | Yeah, yeah. Don’t worry, Dr. Vickers. | 当然 别担心 维克斯先生 |
[10:30] | Us Brits are very good at hiding things — | 我们英国人很会隐藏 |
[10:32] | joy, sadness, impure thoughts. | 喜悦 悲伤 恶念 都能藏好 |
[10:35] | I mean, I hid myself in a closet for 19 years. | 我藏在柜子里[隐瞒同性恋]19年 |
[10:38] | Just better hope whatever’s in that case isn’t contagious, Harry. | 最好祈祷箱子里的东西不具有传染性 哈里 |
[10:41] | It’s not. We don’t do bio. | 没有 我们不做生化武器 |
[10:45] | Just remember this — | 只要记住一点… |
[10:46] | there are people who would slaughter every single person on this train | 杀手不惜屠杀全车人 |
[10:49] | to possess what’s in that case. | 只为抢夺箱子里的东西 |
[10:51] | That’s comforting. | 你这么说 我真是”松了一口气” |
[11:07] | Assassins on our tail. | 后有杀手 |
[11:09] | Charge of danger in the air. | 上有危险 |
[11:12] | Something intoxicating about it, no? | 不觉得迷醉吗 |
[11:15] | I’m feeling pretty sober. | 我很清醒 |
[11:18] | Where are you from, Ms. Wyatt? | 你来自哪里 怀特女士 |
[11:19] | Originally? Georgia. | 出生地吗 乔治亚 |
[11:22] | Quite the peach. | 怪不得这么美 |
[11:24] | You know, a large part of science is observation. | 观察是科学研究中很重要的一点 |
[11:27] | Some people call us “observationalists.” | 有人称我们为”观察家” |
[11:30] | – Observe something else. – Ryan. | -观察别人去 -瑞恩 |
[11:32] | The game is on. | 两男争一女 |
[11:33] | Let the best man win. | 我们各凭本事吧 |
[11:35] | You may have brawn, good sir, but I have brain. | 虽然你身手矫健 可我头脑敏捷 |
[11:39] | I’m flattered, professor, | 谢谢您的喜爱 教授 |
[11:40] | but your powers of observation overlooked the ring on my finger. | 但你没观察到我手上的戒指啊 |
[11:45] | Hurdles, not walls, as they say. | 俗话说 嫁人了 也可以出墙嘛 |
[11:48] | I’m the husband. | 我是她丈夫 |
[11:53] | Jocks win again. | 又是肌肉男抱得美人归 |
[11:55] | Want me to throw that in your bag? | 我帮你放进包里 |
[11:56] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[12:23] | Idiot. | 真傻 |
[12:24] | He’s such an idiot. | 他真傻 |
[12:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:28] | Jurgen. | 尤尔根 |
[12:29] | I mean, that’s just dumb, what he did. | 他的所作所为太傻了 |
[12:32] | Reaching out to some phony-ass reporter and getting killed for it. | 联系了假记者 害死了自己 |
[12:36] | Did you find anything else in his e-mail? | 你在他邮箱中有别的发现吗 |
[12:42] | Well, he obviously felt strongly about whatever you made. | 显然 他对你们研制的武器又惊又惧 |
[12:44] | We all feel strongly, but he took the job. | 我们都是这样 但他是自愿加入 |
[12:47] | We all took the job. I mean, nobody was forced. | 我们当初都是自愿加入 没人强迫我们 |
[12:51] | They talked to us about that in training. | 他们在训练时 和我们聊过了 |
[12:53] | We all had the same training. | 我们接受了同样的训练 |
[12:55] | He was so different. | 他和我们很不一样 |
[12:57] | I tried to tell him, “Just sleep on it.” | 我劝过他 “睁一只眼 闭一只眼” |
[12:59] | I mean, he’s a reasonable guy, but he didn’t listen. | 他很通情理 但就是听不进别人的劝告 |
[13:04] | I couldn’t stop him. | 我阻止不了他 |
[13:06] | Sometimes, we all have moments where we… | 我们时不时都会… |
[13:09] | question what we’re doing, you know. | 质疑自己所做之事 |
[13:13] | You just have to take stock of — | 你只能专注于… |
[13:14] | Who are we talking about? | 我们在说谁 |
[13:16] | Jurgen or you? | 你还是尤尔根 |
[13:19] | I’m talking about you, Leslie. | 我是在说你 莱斯莉 |
[13:23] | When I told my mother I was gonna work for the Pentagon, | 我之前告诉我妈 我要效力于五角大楼时 |
[13:26] | she practically disowned me. | 她直接要跟我断绝母女关系 |
[13:28] | “All the things you could be doing to fix the world.” | “拯救世界的方法有多种 你非得选择去五角大楼” |
[13:32] | She said it was immoral. | 她说 这种工作违背良知 |
[13:35] | Blood on my hands. | 我的双手会沾满鲜血 |
[13:42] | She a scientist, too? | 她也是科学家吗 |
[13:43] | No. PhD… | 不 博士… |
[13:46] | in janitorial arts. | 专攻清洁艺术 |
[13:49] | Cleaning people’s houses. | 做家政服务 |
[13:55] | She and Jurgen would have been thick as thieves. | 她肯定会喜欢尤尔根 |
[14:00] | Complimentary beverage for my southern belle? | 请我的南方美人喝一杯 |
[14:02] | – It’s on me. – I’m good, thanks. | -我请客 -不用了 谢谢 |
[14:05] | Maybe a ginger ale if you’re feeling nauseous. | 如果你恶心想吐 可以来杯姜汁汽水 |
[14:08] | Who said I’m feeling nauseous? | 谁说我恶心想吐了 |
[14:10] | I saw the pregnancy test in your bag. | 我看到你包里的验孕棒了 |
[14:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:14] | Shelby, come on. How could you not tell me? | 谢尔比 别装了 你怎么不告诉我呢 |
[14:16] | I’m telling you. I don’t have a pregnancy test. | 我说了 我没有验孕棒 |
[14:19] | You must have opened up someone else’s bag. | 你肯定拿错包了 |
[14:20] | The team duffels all look the same. | 队员的背包都一个样 |
[14:22] | Well, it was full of women’s clothes | 里面全是女人的衣服 |
[14:24] | and, unless Harry’s into sports bras, then whose was it? | 除非哈里喜欢穿运动内衣 不然能是谁的包 |
[14:33] | She got hungry. | 她饿了 |
[14:37] | Everything all right in here? | 没事吧 |
[14:38] | No… surprises. | 没事 就是有点惊讶 |
[14:40] | Almost none. | 没啥事 |
[14:42] | Yeah. You doing okay? | 对 你没事吧 |
[14:44] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[14:45] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:46] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:49] | Deep, you got a second? | 迪普 你有空吗 |
[14:52] | No. | 没有 |
[14:54] | I know Celine was your closest friend here, but — | 我知道赛琳是你在这儿最好的朋友 但是… |
[14:56] | No. | 不 |
[14:57] | She was my only friend here. | 她曾是我在这儿唯一的朋友 |
[14:59] | That’s just not true. | 不是这样的 |
[15:04] | I need you to tell me if you’re capable of doing this job. | 我得确认 你能否胜任这份工作 |
[15:06] | I can do the job. | 我能胜任 |
[15:07] | Well, let me clarify. | 我把话说清楚 |
[15:09] | I need to know if I should be putting you in a position | 我必须确认你能否胜任这份工作 |
[15:11] | where you’re responsible for the lives of your fellow agents. | 你要对其他特工的生命安全负责 |
[15:13] | Understood. That’s what I’m trying to do right now. | 我明白 我正努力确保他们的安全 |
[15:15] | May I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[15:18] | Sure. | 走吧 |
[15:33] | I tried to check in with Owen, but now there’s no cell service. | 我想联系欧文 但手机没信号 |
[15:37] | We’re on our own. Four more hours. | 我们只能靠自己了 还有四小时到站 |
[15:47] | Guys, we’re slowing down. | 各位 火车慢下来了 |
[15:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a fire onboard. | 女士们 先生们 车厢内起火了 |
[15:52] | You two stand fast. | 你们俩赶紧起来 |
[15:53] | Proceed to the nearest exit. Do not disembark… | 请就近从出口下车 不要留在车上 |
[15:55] | Sudden fire forces full evac. | 突然起火 必须全员撤离 |
[15:57] | This feel off to anybody else? | 只有我一个人觉得不对劲吗 |
[15:59] | It’s what I’d do if I was planning an ambush. | 如果我想伏击 就会这么做 |
[16:01] | Yep. We were followed. | 对 我们被人跟踪了 |
[16:03] | Or tracked. | 或者 有人追上来了 |
[16:04] | Guys, we can’t leave the train. We don’t know what’s outside. | 各位 我们不能下车 不知道外面情况如何 |
[16:06] | We don’t know what’s in here, either. | 我们也不知道车内的情况 |
[16:08] | So we stay. For better or worse, the train’s a bunker. | 那我们就留在车上 无论如何 火车还能作掩护 |
[16:10] | We stay, we blow cover, putting targets on our backs. | 留下就会暴露身份 杀手就能认出我们 |
[16:15] | So we split up. | 那我们分头行动 |
[16:16] | Harry, I’ll take the case and keep it over here. | 哈里 我带着箱子留在这儿 |
[16:18] | Everyone else leaves, okay? | 其他人下车 |
[16:20] | No, DOD requires one of us to be with the case at all times. | 不行 国防部要求我们必须有一人与箱子寸步不离 |
[16:23] | – I’ll stay. – I’ll stay. | -我留下 -我留下 |
[16:26] | Okay. I’ll keep Leslie. | 好吧 莱斯莉留下 |
[16:28] | We boarded together. It’ll be less suspicious. | 我们俩一起上的车 一起留下不会太可疑 |
[16:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:38] | – McQuigg, if this is an ambush — – Yep. | -麦奎格 如果是伏击… -对 |
[16:40] | – We are leading the cattle straight to the killing floor. – Yeah. | -我们相当于把猎物送进了屠宰场 -对 |
[16:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for any inconvenience. | 女士们 先生们 抱歉为您带来了不便 |
[16:46] | We appreciate your patience while we locate the problem. | 我们尚在排查故障 请耐心等候 |
[16:49] | For your safety, please step away from the train | 安全起见 请远离火车 |
[16:51] | and wait for further instructions. | 等候进一步通知 |
[17:00] | No, I just — I think it’s reckless for her to be here. | 不 我就是觉得让她留在车上有些轻率 |
[17:02] | Because? | 原因呢 |
[17:04] | If she’s pregnant. | 她可能怀孕了 |
[17:05] | It’s reckless for a pregnant woman to work? | 孕妇工作很轻率吗 |
[17:08] | No, this isn’t normal work, Shelby. | 不是 这可不是普通工作 谢尔比 |
[17:10] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你越说越离谱 |
[17:12] | Okay, so if we had a kid — let’s say 5 years old — | 假设我们有一个五岁的孩子 |
[17:15] | you’d bring her with us on an op? | 你会带她执行任务吗 |
[17:16] | No, of course not. But that’s different. | 当然不会 但这是两码事 |
[17:18] | How? | 怎么说 |
[17:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:24] | You said “her” when you referred to our baby. | 你假设时 用的是”她” |
[17:28] | Our imaginary baby. | 就是个假设啊 |
[17:30] | You want a daughter? | 你想要女孩 |
[17:31] | I haven’t really thought about it. | 我没认真考虑过这事 |
[17:33] | Sounds like you have. | 听着不像啊 |
[17:37] | Wait, so is Alex seeing someone? | 不说这个 艾丽克丝有男友了吗 |
[17:39] | I don’t know. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[17:40] | Are you not curious who the dad is? | 你不好奇孩子的父亲是谁吗 |
[17:43] | Not my business. | 与我无关 |
[17:52] | Anything? | 怎么样 |
[17:53] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[17:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your patience… | 女士们 先生们 感谢您的耐心等候 |
[17:56] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[18:01] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[18:04] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[18:07] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[18:09] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[18:11] | I turned my head for a second and my son ran off. | 我一不留神 我儿子就跑了 |
[18:14] | Sure. Yeah. | 乐意效劳 |
[18:15] | What’s, what’s your boy look like? | 你儿子长什么样 |
[18:19] | Do you think he ran back on board? | 他是不是跑回车上了 |
[18:28] | Kids do love trains — | 小孩子们确实喜欢火车… |
[18:30] | Dr. Fedowitz, where is it? | 法多维茨博士 箱子在哪里 |
[18:35] | 2125554388 2-1-2-5-5-5-4-3-8-8. | |
[18:38] | 5823132543 5-8-2-3-1-3-2-5-4-3. | |
[18:42] | 8585135242 8-5-8-5-1-3-5-2-4-2. | |
[18:45] | 2125554388 2-1-2-5-5-5-4-3-8-8. | |
[18:48] | 5828132543 5-8-2-8-1-3-2-5-4-3. | |
[18:51] | 858513 8-5-8-5-1-3 — | |
[18:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:55] | It’s a number scramble. | 数字乱序排列 |
[18:57] | It’s something I do when I’m scared. | 我害怕时 就会这么做 |
[18:58] | Started when I was a kid. | 我幼年起就这样了 |
[19:01] | It’s how Mom knew I had a gift. | 我妈由此得知我很有天赋 |
[19:03] | Let me try it. | 让我试试 |
[19:08] | 2125554388 2-1-2-5-5-5-4-3-8-8. | |
[19:12] | Now give it back to me scrambled. | 打乱顺序 再说一遍 |
[19:15] | 1885345225 1-8-8-5-3-4-5-2-2-5. | |
[19:20] | Damn. Not bad. | 哎哟 不错啊 |
[19:24] | I have never seen anyone outside PELEUS do that. | 我还没见过实验室以外的人能玩转这个游戏 |
[19:27] | Did you hear the announcement? | 你们没听到通知吗 |
[19:28] | Leave all personal belongings behind and evacuate now. | 把个人物品都留下 立刻下车 |
[19:31] | – Yeah, okay, listen — – Now, ladies, I’m not going to ask again. | -好吧 听着 -女士们 别让我说第二遍 |
[19:34] | And leave all personal belongings. | 个人物品都留下 |
[19:42] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[19:44] | Take me to it. | 带我过去 |
[19:45] | Right now. | 立刻 |
[19:47] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[19:50] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤到你 |
[19:52] | Slow. | 动作慢点 |
[20:04] | Stop! | 停下 |
[20:05] | Get her. | 抓住她 |
[20:06] | Leslie, run! | 莱斯莉 快跑 |
[20:38] | Radio. | 无线电 |
[20:40] | She’s not alone. | 不止她一个人 |
[20:51] | Leslie, I told you to run! | 莱斯莉 我不是让你赶紧跑吗 |
[20:53] | “Leslie, thank you. You saved my pretty ass.” | 你该说 “莱斯莉 谢谢你救了我” |
[21:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:02] | The whole thing. | 复述我的话 |
[21:05] | Go on. | 说啊 |
[21:06] | Leslie, thank you for saving my pretty ass. | 莱斯莉 谢谢你救了我 |
[21:09] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[21:13] | Hell no. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[21:22] | Bye, Felicia. | 好死不送 讨厌鬼 |
[21:27] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[21:27] | “What the hell” is | 情况就是 |
[21:28] | you would have been a lot more useful two minutes ago. | 需要你们时不出现 现在才姗姗来迟 |
[21:31] | We should probably get rid of the body | 我们最好趁乘客还没上车 |
[21:32] | before the passengers come back. | 处理掉尸体 |
[21:34] | Gee, well, we don’t want to drag him out there | 天呐 我们可不想把他拖过去 |
[21:35] | – where we left the other one. – What other one? | -那里已经有一具尸体了 -还有别人 |
[21:37] | Yeah, we’ve been a little busy, too. | 我们也没闲着 |
[21:40] | Are you okay? You’re hurt. | 你没事吧 你受伤了 |
[21:42] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:43] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[21:46] | – Sit down. – I don’t need to sit. | -坐下 -我不需要坐下 |
[21:48] | I’m not asking. Sit down. | 我没在跟你商量 坐下 |
[21:56] | Chivalry. I remember that. | 骑士风范 是吧 |
[21:58] | It’s not chivalry. | 不是想当骑士 |
[22:00] | More like tough love. | 而是爱之深 责之切 |
[22:02] | It’s an expression. | 就随口一说 |
[22:05] | Okay, well, hopefully, deep and Jocelyn can get an I.D. on this guy. | 希望迪普和乔斯琳能查出此人的身份 |
[22:09] | Grab his feet. | 抱住他的脚 |
[22:15] | This guy is a lump. | 这家伙真沉 |
[22:17] | Killed with his own gun. | 被自己的枪打死 |
[22:20] | A simple mechanism. | 一种简单的装置 |
[22:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your patience. | 女士们 先生们 感谢您的耐心等候 |
[22:24] | At this time, all passengers may board the train. | 所有乘客请返回车厢 |
[22:27] | What did you mean by that? | 什么意思 |
[22:29] | “Simple mechanism”? | “简单的装置” |
[22:31] | In 1789, Joseph-Ignace Guillotin told the French National Assembly | 1789年 约瑟夫·伊尼亚斯·吉约丹向法国国民议会建言 |
[22:35] | that he had a better way to put people to death | 他有一种高效处死人的方式 |
[22:39] | by means of a simple mechanism — | 只需利用一种简单的装置 |
[22:42] | the guillotine. | 也就是 断头台 |
[22:44] | He’d later be put to death using his own machine. | 他后来死于自己发明的断头台上 |
[22:48] | Irony or justice? | 作茧自缚 自作自受 |
[22:51] | This about Jurgen? | 是在暗讽尤尔根吗 |
[22:53] | It’s about me. | 是在说我自己 |
[22:54] | The last thing my mom said to me was, | 我母亲对我说的最后一句话是 |
[22:57] | “Just ’cause you’re the one brought something into this world | “就算你是缔造者 |
[22:59] | don’t mean you get to control it.” | 不代表你能说了算”[孩子翅膀硬了 父母管不住了] |
[23:01] | I wasn’t ready to hear that. | 我那时很不成熟 听不进去 |
[23:04] | Anyway, I said a bunch of dumb things and walked out the door. | 总之 我放了些狠话 就离开了家 |
[23:06] | That was two years ago. | 这是两年前的事 |
[23:09] | What kind of daughter doesn’t talk to her mom for two years? | 哪有女儿会两年不跟母亲联系呢 |
[23:13] | You’re looking at one. | 我就是这样 |
[23:18] | What do you think Guillotin’s mom thought of him? | 你觉得吉约丹的母亲会怎么看待他呢 |
[23:22] | Guys, everybody’s getting back on board. | 两位 乘客开始返回车厢了 |
[23:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:44] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[23:48] | This is weird, but do you have a pregnancy test in your bag? | 这么问有点唐突 你包里有根验孕棒吗 |
[23:58] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 |
[24:00] | Ryan found it. | 瑞恩无意发现了 |
[24:01] | – God. – He thought it was mine. I’m sorry. | -天呐 -他以为那是我的包 抱歉 |
[24:04] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[24:06] | It’s probably nothing, false alarm, but I — | 可能是我多虑了 但我… |
[24:10] | But if you were sure, you wouldn’t have bought the test. | 但如果你能肯定 就不会买验孕棒了 |
[24:13] | And now you’re scared to take it. | 现在还不敢检测一下 |
[24:14] | Look, I’m not scared for me, Shelby. | 我不是为自己担忧 谢尔比 |
[24:19] | Andrea. | 而是为安德里亚 |
[24:21] | If it’s positive, I’ll have to tell him, | 如果真的怀孕了 我必须告诉他 |
[24:22] | and he’ll want to be with me. | 而他会想陪着我 |
[24:26] | And that just puts him and Isabella in danger all over again. I — | 这会再次把他和伊莎贝拉置于危险 我… |
[24:30] | Maybe not. | 也许不会啊 |
[24:31] | Alex, the Widow is gone. | 艾丽克丝 “寡妇”已经被捕了 |
[24:34] | And maybe now… | 也许现在… |
[24:35] | Shelby, look at where we are right now. | 谢尔比 看看我们现在的处境 |
[24:41] | There’s always another Widow. | 总会有别的仇家追杀我们 |
[24:47] | Guys, I just did a head count of passengers. | 各位 我刚数了下乘客人数 |
[24:49] | When I first checked, there was 80. | 我第一次数时 有80人 |
[24:50] | Now there’s 84. | 现在有84人 |
[24:52] | I’m guessing those extra four aren’t the good guys. | 看来多出的四人是敌非友了 |
[24:58] | I’m running the pic Harry sent through the FBI database now. | 我在联调局的数据库中扫描哈里发来的照片 |
[25:11] | Just trying to focus. | 我只想集中精力 |
[25:19] | I’m just trying to give our team some answers. | 我只是想帮队员查清真相 |
[25:21] | Then get to it. | 那就赶紧吧 |
[25:27] | Assassin’s name is Caspar Voigt, | 杀手名叫卡斯帕·沃埃特 |
[25:29] | former German KSK Special Forces. | 前德国特种突击队员 |
[25:34] | Don’t, don’t. | 别生气 |
[25:36] | All right, so… | 这么说… |
[25:41] | This guy’s employed as private security at Schaubb & Stieg. | 这人是沙巴&斯蒂格公司的私人保镖 |
[25:49] | Whatever that weapon is, now we know who wants it. | 我们现在知道想抢走武器的人是何身份了 |
[26:00] | Corporate spooks? | 公司保镖 |
[26:01] | And this is just business? | 只是为了公司利益吗 |
[26:02] | Look, I don’t care what’s driving them. | 我不关心他们的动机 |
[26:04] | I care about stopping them. | 我只关心该如何阻止他们 |
[26:05] | We’re talking four assassins and five of us. | 四名杀手 而我们有五人 |
[26:07] | We should be taking the fight to them. | 我们该主动去干掉他们 |
[26:08] | You want a hail of bullets with civilians on this train? | 你想伤及无辜群众吗 |
[26:11] | Things go wrong, innocent people get killed. | 处理不好 就会伤及无辜群众 |
[26:13] | Or we could just give them what they want. | 或者 我们可以把他们想要的东西给他们 |
[26:23] | To be clear, we’re about to violate | 提醒一下 我们这么做 |
[26:25] | Section 18, Articles 792 through 799 of the U.S. Criminal Code. | 违反了美国刑法第792到799条第18节 |
[26:30] | Four people have died for this in the last 24 hours. | 过去24小时已经有四人因此而死 |
[26:33] | They saved my life, Wade. Trust them. | 他们救了我 韦德 相信他们吧 |
[26:43] | That’s it? | 就是这个吗 |
[26:45] | No UFO parts, no destroyer of worlds? | 不是外星飞船碎片 或者世界毁灭者 |
[26:47] | A target pistol? | 一把打靶手枪 |
[26:48] | Not just any target pistol. | 这可不是普通的手枪 |
[26:50] | A silver bullet. | 银子弹 |
[26:52] | The only thing that can kill a werewolf. | 只有这个才能杀死狼人 |
[26:54] | Project Werewolf. | “狼人计划” |
[26:56] | Cute. | 有创意 |
[26:58] | What does it do? | 有什么作用 |
[27:01] | Well, makes calls, apparently. | 显然 能打电话 |
[27:04] | In a manner of speaking. | 可以这么说 |
[27:05] | You dial in a cellphone number, | 拨打电话号码 |
[27:07] | and the bullet finds the person holding the phone. | 子弹会击中持有此号码的人 |
[27:10] | Is that even possible? | 真有这么厉害吗 |
[27:12] | We just took the targeting technology | 我们就是利用了无人机上的瞄准技术 |
[27:14] | already found in our drones and miniaturized it. | 将其微缩 用于手枪 |
[27:17] | That was Jurgen’s expertise. | 这部分是由尤尔根完成的 |
[27:18] | Leslie added her own piece of wizardry. | 莱斯莉也有贡献 |
[27:21] | An infrared sensor that locates the heart. | 红外感应器 能瞄准心脏 |
[27:24] | Target dead every time. | 子弹一出 必死无疑 |
[27:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:28] | This is an assassin’s weapon. | 这是暗杀利器啊 |
[27:30] | This could also be a perfect choice for a mass shooter. | 同样也能用来大屠杀 |
[27:33] | With a slight modification, | 稍作改动 |
[27:35] | this could be programmed to hit anyone with a cellphone, right? | 利用手机 这把手枪能击杀任何人 |
[27:38] | That was Jurgen’s problem with it. | 尤尔根就是纠结这一点 |
[27:39] | And Jurgen had a damn good point. | 尤尔根的顾虑不无道理 |
[27:46] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[27:47] | Keeping it safe while you put your big brains to work. | 收好这把枪 你们得开动脑筋了 |
[27:51] | – Doing what? – You make weapons, right? | -做什么 -你们会制造武器 对吧 |
[27:53] | You’re making us a weapon right now. | 现在得帮我们制造一件武器 |
[28:01] | During the Civil War, they called it soldier’s heart. | 内战时 人们称其为”士兵的心伤” |
[28:04] | In World War I, they called it shell shocked, | 一战时 人们称之为”弹震症” |
[28:07] | and today, they call it PTSD. | 现在 这叫做”创伤后应激障碍” |
[28:08] | Okay, I get that you’re just trying to help, | 我知道你是想帮我排解 |
[28:10] | but I don’t have PTSD. | 但我没有创伤后应激障碍 |
[28:13] | Avoidance. | 回避 |
[28:15] | Trying to avoid thinking and talking about the traumatic event. | 想要回避回想和谈及创伤事件 |
[28:17] | Avoiding people who remind you of said event. | 回避会让你想起悲伤之事的人 |
[28:21] | I’m not avoiding it. | 我不是在回避悲伤 |
[28:23] | I’m in it. | 而是沉浸在悲伤中 |
[28:25] | I talk to it in the shower. | 我无时无刻不在回想这件事 |
[28:26] | It crawls up my neck when I’m not looking. | 我得不到片刻的宁静 |
[28:28] | And I’m sure it was worse for her, | 她肯定也不好过 |
[28:30] | but I didn’t have a choice in this. | 但我当时没得选择 |
[28:32] | She did. | 但她有 |
[28:33] | Blame is irrational. | 责备很不理性 |
[28:37] | Then why do we have a court system? | 那法院存在的意义是什么 |
[28:38] | Courts? Courts aren’t about blame. | 法院 法院不是用于责备过错 |
[28:40] | – They’re about rules. – What’s the difference? | -而是立下规章制度 -有什么不一样 |
[28:41] | If you break the law, you’re prosecuted. | 你犯了法 就会被起诉 |
[28:43] | If there’s a conviction, you’re punished. | 一旦定罪 就会受到惩罚 |
[28:45] | It has an end. Blame has no end. | 判罚是有期限的 而责备却无休无止 |
[28:47] | That’s what makes it irrational. | 因此才说责备很不理性 |
[28:48] | – So, what’s rational? – Forgiveness. | -那什么才叫理性 -原谅 |
[28:55] | Once you forgive someone, | 一旦你选择了原谅 |
[28:57] | truly forgive them, | 真心谅解了犯错之人 |
[29:01] | it’s over. | 就结束了 |
[29:03] | You release that burden forever, theirs and yours. | 就彻底卸下了你和犯错之人的心理重担 |
[29:11] | And what if you can’t forgive? | 如果无法原谅呢 |
[29:14] | I don’t have to tell you it wasn’t her fault. | 那不是她的错 这不需要我多说 |
[29:15] | You already know that. | 你清楚这点 |
[29:19] | Maybe I do need to tell you | 但我有必要告诉你 |
[29:21] | that no amount of blame you put on her | 比起你责怪她 |
[29:24] | can match the blame she puts on herself. | 其实她更自责 |
[29:34] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[29:37] | I’m sorry, Leslie, | 抱歉 莱斯莉 |
[29:38] | but I have to keep you safe, and this is the best we’ve got. | 我必须保证你的安全 这是目前最好的办法 |
[29:41] | Yeah, I feel real safe. | 是啊 “安全得很”呢 |
[29:43] | He’s dead. He can’t hurt you. | 他已经死了 不会伤害你 |
[29:45] | You haven’t seen “The Walking Dead,” have you? | 你没看过《行尸走肉》吧 |
[29:49] | Here, take this, and keep it safe, okay? | 拿着 保管好 |
[29:53] | How many more people got to die for this thing? | 还有多少人要为这把手枪而丧命 |
[29:58] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[29:59] | – No? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[30:02] | The math is pretty clear to me. | 我可是算得很清楚 |
[30:05] | I’ll be back, okay? | 我很快回来 好吗 |
[30:15] | Well, maybe if we get to the back of the train, | 如果去车尾 |
[30:16] | we’ll get better service there. | 也许信号更好 |
[30:17] | – Yeah, well, I don’t want to leave them alone for too long, you know? – Yeah. | -是啊 可我不想离开他们太久 -好吧 |
[30:22] | Two men incoming. | 两个男人跟在你们身后 |
[30:24] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:25] | Dangle a shiny object. | 拿着这么明显的箱子 |
[30:26] | It’s practically Pavlovian. | 简直就是巴甫洛夫学说的体现 |
[30:26] | 形容意识形态的先入为主 例如望梅止渴 | |
[31:19] | Blöde schlampe! | 臭婊子 |
[31:49] | – It worked. – Yeah. | -成功了 -对啊 |
[31:50] | Better than expected. | 效果比预期要好 |
[31:52] | So how come we’re stopping? | 那为什么我们要停下来 |
[31:53] | Well, you get your wish, Dr. Vickers. | 如你所愿了 维克斯博士 |
[31:54] | Storm opened up to the south. Army Airborne’s en route. | 暴雨南移 已经派空军来接我们了 |
[31:57] | We’re putting the three of you on a helicopter | 等他们一到达 我们将派道尔探员 |
[31:59] | with Agent Doyle as soon as it touches down. | 与你们一同登上直升飞机 |
[32:01] | They’ll take you the rest of the way. | 余下的行程将由他们进行护送 |
[32:03] | We still got two mercs unaccounted for. | 还有两个雇佣兵没找到 |
[32:05] | Well, the rest of us will hold down the fort until help arrives. | 其他人会坚守阵地 等待增援 |
[32:08] | Where’s Leslie? | 莱斯莉在哪儿 |
[32:09] | Still in the sleeper cabin with the body. | 还和尸体一起待在休息室 |
[32:11] | I’ll get her. | 我去找她 |
[32:14] | Les. | 莱斯 |
[32:23] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[32:40] | We searched the train and swept the area. | 我们搜遍了车厢和整个地区 |
[32:42] | No sign of Leslie. | 没有发现莱斯莉 |
[32:43] | A captain just informed me JSOC’s taking over. | 上尉刚通知说这里已由特战司令部接手 |
[32:46] | A team’s been deployed from Fort Gillis to find Leslie. | 吉利斯堡将派一支小队寻找莱斯莉 |
[32:48] | To hunt her, you mean. | 你是指 追捕她 |
[32:49] | She stole a highly-classified piece of government property. | 她偷走了一件绝密的政府财产 |
[32:52] | That’s treason. | 那是叛国罪 |
[32:53] | They’re authorized to shoot on sight. | 他们下令格杀勿论 |
[32:55] | She could’ve been playing us this whole time, | 她可能一直都在耍我们 |
[32:57] | waiting for her chance to get away with the weapon. | 等待时机 偷走武器 |
[32:59] | To do what with it, sell it to an enemy? | 拿着那把枪能干什么 卖给敌人吗 |
[33:01] | No. God, she’s not a traitor. | 不 天啊 她不是叛徒 |
[33:03] | She’s just… | 她只是… |
[33:05] | She’s just lost. | 她只是有点不知所措 |
[33:06] | Questioning what her mind brought into the world. | 不知道自己的才智会给这个世界带来怎样的灾难 |
[33:08] | Okay, where’s that gonna lead her? | 好吧 那她会去哪里 |
[33:14] | Where’s the one place you’d want to be if you were lost? | 当你一筹莫展时 会去哪里 |
[33:21] | Mama. | 妈 |
[33:25] | Deep. | 迪普 |
[33:25] | Cherise Thomas, mother of Leslie Thomas, | 雪妮丝·托马斯 莱斯莉·托马斯的母亲 |
[33:28] | 839 Winchester Boulevard. | 住在温彻斯特大道839号 |
[33:30] | Let Alex and the team know I’m headed there now. | 告诉艾丽克丝和队员 我现在赶去 |
[33:32] | And he won’t have backup. | 他没有支援 |
[33:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:41] | Coming with you. | 跟你一起去 |
[33:43] | You two can work together? | 你俩可以合作吗 |
[33:51] | Leslie, what have you brought into my house? | 莱斯莉 你带来了什么 |
[33:54] | Same thing I bring into everybody’s house — death. | 和我带给所有人的一样 死亡 |
[34:02] | I’m so sorry, Mom. | 我很抱歉 妈 |
[34:09] | Lord! You scared the living hell out of me! | 天啊 你吓死我了 |
[34:11] | My team’s outside. We got to go. | 我的队员在外面 我们得走了 |
[34:14] | Leslie, who is this woman? | 莱斯莉 这女人是谁 |
[34:15] | She’s… a friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[34:16] | Leslie, if we’re really friends… | 莱斯莉 如果我们真是朋友 |
[34:19] | the prototype, please. | 请把原型机给我 |
[34:22] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[34:38] | Okay. Stay here s– | 待在这里… |
[34:44] | Nobody move. | 都别动 |
[34:45] | – Mama. – Don’t you be no hero. | -妈 -别逞英雄 |
[34:58] | I count two, 12:00, behind the wood pile. | 我看到两个人 12点钟方向 在木材堆后面 |
[35:01] | They’ve got Alex in their sights. | 他们瞄准了艾丽克丝 |
[35:05] | All right, on my count. | 好 听我指示 |
[35:06] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[35:11] | Get down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[35:16] | Get out. I’ll draw their fire. | 出去 我来吸引火力 |
[35:23] | Down! | 趴下 |
[35:32] | Cavalry’s here. | 敌人的增援到了 |
[35:33] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[36:01] | Leslie, stay down! Take cover! | 莱斯莉 趴下 找掩体 |
[36:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[36:15] | Why’d they stop? | 他们怎么停火了 |
[36:17] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[36:19] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[36:27] | Alex, I require the weapon known as Project Werewolf. | 艾丽克丝 给我那件称为”狼人计划”的武器 |
[36:33] | Mama, I’m so sorry. | 妈 我很抱歉 |
[36:35] | Even if I give it to you, | 就算我给了你 |
[36:36] | how will you get out of here with it? | 你要怎么带着武器离开这里 |
[36:37] | Your team will stand down | 你的队员必须收手 |
[36:40] | or I will shoot one of these women. | 不然我就杀掉她们俩中任意一个 |
[36:42] | Your colleagues will drop their weapons now. | 你的同事们必须立刻放下枪 |
[36:46] | – No, please! – Stop! | -不要 求求你了 -住手 |
[36:48] | Alex, he has my mother! | 艾丽克丝 我妈在他手上 |
[36:52] | If you think I won’t do it, you can ask Jurgen. | 如果你觉得我不会开枪 想想尤尔根的下场吧 |
[36:54] | Alex, I’m scared. | 艾丽克丝 我很害怕 |
[36:56] | I know, Leslie. I know. | 我知道 莱斯莉 我知道 |
[36:58] | Drop your weapons now! | 立刻放下枪 |
[37:03] | You really are an idiot. | 你真是个蠢货 |
[37:07] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[37:11] | They don’t care about her. | 他们不在乎她 |
[37:13] | They only care about me. | 他们只在乎我 |
[37:15] | I’m worth millions to them. | 我对他们价值巨大 |
[37:18] | But the only way you get paid is | 你想得偿所愿 |
[37:21] | if you put the gun to my head, | 只能把枪口对准我 |
[37:24] | tell them I’m the one you’re gonna kill. | 告诉他们 你要杀的人是我 |
[37:28] | You want the prototype? | 你想要原型机吗 |
[37:30] | That’s how you get it. | 只有这样 才能得手 |
[37:32] | Sit down, don’t move. | 坐下 别动 |
[37:39] | Now you’re thinking smart. | 这才叫明智 |
[37:41] | Alex, he has a gun to my head. | 艾丽克丝 他的枪口指着我 |
[37:48] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[37:50] | No, let her go. | 不 放她走 |
[37:51] | Mama, it’s okay. | 妈 没事的 |
[37:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:54] | You need to tell your people to put their guns down now. | 你得让你的人立刻放下枪 |
[37:59] | I’m really scared, Alex. | 我真的很害怕 艾丽克丝 |
[38:01] | It’s a number scramble. | 数字乱序排列 |
[38:03] | It’s something I do when I’m scared. | 我害怕时 就会这么做 |
[38:10] | What are we doing, kids? | 我们该怎么办 各位 |
[38:12] | Well, I hope she has a plan. | 希望她心里有谱了 |
[38:15] | Let me try it. | 让我试试 |
[38:17] | 212 2-1-2… | |
[38:18] | 212 2-1-2… | |
[38:19] | 555 5-5-5… | |
[38:20] | 555 5-5-5… | |
[38:21] | 4388 4-3…8-8. | |
[38:24] | Put down the prototype | 放下原型机 |
[38:25] | and walk outside to join your friends. | 走出去 和你的人站在一起 |
[38:30] | Now, Alex! | 快 艾丽克丝 |
[38:32] | Give me the weapon now. | 立刻把武器给我 |
[38:35] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[38:56] | Damn thing worked. | 居然奏效了 |
[38:57] | Leslie?! | 莱斯莉 |
[38:59] | He’s down, you got him! | 他死了 打中他了 |
[39:03] | I got him. | 我干掉了他 |
[39:21] | FBI! On the ground! Drop the weapons now! | 联调局 趴在地上 放下枪 |
[39:23] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[39:24] | – Don’t move! – FBI! Weapons down, now! | -别动 -联调局 放下武器 快点 |
[39:26] | – Get down. – Your hands. Give me your hands. | -趴下 -你的手 把你的手给我 |
[39:28] | Behind the back. | 把手放到身后 |
[39:29] | FBI. Put your hands behind your back. | 联调局 把手放到背后 |
[39:31] | Put your hands where I can see ’em. | 举起双手 |
[39:49] | You really are good with numbers. | 你真的对数字很敏感 |
[39:53] | You ever wonder if you’re in the right line of work? | 你有想过自己是否进错行了吗 |
[39:55] | All the time. | 一直都在思考 |
[39:58] | You ever wondered if you’re in the right line of work? | 你有想过自己是否进错行吗 |
[40:02] | – I have a few things to figure out. – Yeah. | -我还得再想想 -好吧 |
[40:04] | For now, I’m gonna stay here and help my mom fix this place up. | 但现在 我要留下来帮我妈收拾家 |
[40:08] | All right. | 好 |
[40:12] | Good luck, Les. | 祝好运 莱斯 |
[40:16] | You need it more than me. | 比起我 你更需要命运的眷顾 |
[40:23] | You heading out, dude? | 你要出去吗 |
[40:24] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[40:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:41] | Owen, you told me to forgive Jocelyn for what happened to Celine. | 欧文 你让我原谅乔斯琳害死了赛琳 |
[40:45] | But Jocelyn doesn’t need my forgiveness. | 但乔斯琳并不需要我的原谅 |
[40:48] | She’s fine. | 她好得很 |
[40:49] | I just watched her shoot a man | 我看到她为了救我 |
[40:50] | and save my life without even flinching. | 毫不犹豫枪杀了一个人 |
[40:54] | You’re all fine and onto the next mission. | 你们一点事都没有 完美投入下次任务 |
[40:58] | No time to mourn her, right? | 没空为她哀悼 对吗 |
[41:00] | Deep. | 迪普 |
[41:05] | You’re making a mistake. | 你会后悔这个决定 |
[41:07] | Come on, mate. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[41:08] | Look, this might be the first time you’ve had a friend die — | 也许你是第一次有朋友死去 |
[41:10] | She didn’t die, she was killed. | 她并非自然死亡 而是被人杀害 |
[41:13] | See? | 你们懂吗 |
[41:16] | I don’t want to lose my humanity. | 我不想失去人性 |
[41:19] | I don’t want to have to put a knife in one of you to survive someday. | 我不想日后为了活命 亲手杀死你们中任何一个 |
[41:23] | I don’t want to live in the shadows | 我不想隐姓埋名 |
[41:24] | or with secrets or beyond the law. | 不想怀揣秘密 枉顾法律 |
[41:29] | Don’t any of you ever stop to wonder who you are anymore? | 没人曾静下来思考过自己现在的状态吗 |
[41:37] | Well, I don’t want to wonder who I am. | 我不想自我质疑 |
[41:40] | I want to stay me. | 我想保持真我 |
[41:44] | Resignation accepted. | 接受你的辞呈 |
[41:49] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[42:03] | You be good, okay? | 照顾好自己 |