时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Boom. | 炸裂 |
[00:03] | I’m very fascinated by the fact | 我很好奇 |
[00:04] | you haven’t shown much interest in Mr. Mike McQuigg. | 你居然对麦克·麦奎格不太感兴趣 |
[00:07] | Are you investigating me? | 你在调查我吗 |
[00:09] | No. Studying. | 不 是”观察了解” |
[00:11] | No one here pities you. | 大家没把你当做弱者 |
[00:13] | I’m your friend. Count on that. | 我是你的朋友 相信我们的友谊 |
[00:15] | Owen. He’s into you. | 欧文 他喜欢你 |
[00:17] | This might be the first time you’ve had a friend die — | 也许你是第一次有朋友死去 |
[00:19] | She didn’t die, she was killed. | 她并非自然死亡 而是被人杀害 |
[00:20] | Don’t any of you ever stop to wonder who you are anymore? | 没人曾静下来思考过自己现在的状态吗 |
[00:24] | Resignation accepted. | 接受你的辞呈 |
[00:25] | I saw the pregnancy test in your bag. | 我看到你包里的验孕棒了 |
[00:27] | You must have opened up someone else’s bag. | 你肯定拿错包了 |
[00:29] | It’s probably nothing, false alarm. | 可能是我多虑了 |
[00:31] | But if you were sure, you wouldn’t have bought the test. | 但如果你能肯定 就不会买验孕棒了 |
[00:34] | And now you’re scared to take it. | 现在还不敢检测一下 |
[00:47] | I thought I had it all figured out. | 我本以为我都想明白了 |
[00:50] | Or at least, I was figuring it out. | 或者至少快想明白了 |
[00:54] | And then, wham. | 结果… |
[00:57] | Life throws you a curveball. | 生活突然让你措手不及 |
[01:03] | Now I’m questioning everything. | 现在我质疑一切 |
[01:06] | Things that I thought were my strengths… | 我自以为的长处… |
[01:09] | maybe they’re my weaknesses. | 也许是我的弱点 |
[01:13] | The things that I thought were most important, | 我自认为最重要的事物 |
[01:16] | maybe they’re just not. | 也许无足轻重 |
[01:19] | Even my job at the FBI, I… | 连我在联调局的工作 我… |
[01:23] | a job I loved so much, it just makes me — | 我十分热爱的工作 都让我… |
[01:28] | makes me feel empty. | 感到空虚 |
[01:31] | It’s worse than empty. | 比空虚更糟 |
[01:33] | It’s like it’s chipping away at my soul. | 这份工作仿佛在蚕食我的灵魂 |
[01:38] | And I just don’t think my soul is worth $65K a year. | 我认为我的灵魂不值一年六万五美元 |
[01:46] | I know something has to change. | 我知道必须做出改变 |
[01:51] | I just don’t know what it is | 我只是不知道该改变什么 |
[01:54] | or how to change it. | 以及如何改变 |
[02:00] | Thank you for sharing, Alex. | 谢谢分享 艾丽克丝 |
[02:01] | Thanks for sharing. | 谢谢分享 |
[02:13] | Took me two months to work up the nerve to share like that in here. | 我花了两个月才鼓足勇气来这里剖析自己 |
[02:17] | I hope it’s as discreet as they say. | 但愿这里真如传闻般保密 |
[02:19] | That’s why the group was created. | 这正是这个小组创建的原因 |
[02:21] | A 12-step program for the IC with high-level security clearance? | 表面是为高权限情报人员设立的”十二步骤项目” |
[02:24] | It’s AA for spies. | 说白了就是间谍界的匿名戒酒会 |
[02:26] | Discretion is essential. | 保密至关重要 |
[02:27] | As long as I don’t reveal any nuclear codes? | 只要我不透露核武发射密码就行了 |
[02:31] | Do you have them? | 你真的知道吗 |
[02:33] | Give me a pen, and I’ll write them down. | 给我支笔 我写给你看 |
[02:38] | It gets easier. | 情况会慢慢好转 |
[02:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:45] | I’ll get used to it. | 我会习惯的 |
[02:49] | I can relate, you know. | 其实我能理解 |
[02:50] | Suddenly feeling like your life isn’t your own | 忽然觉得生活不受自己掌控 |
[02:52] | and like you’re powerless to change it. | 却无力改变 |
[02:57] | Have you given any thought yet to asking for a sponsor? | 你有没有考虑过找一个互助对象 |
[03:01] | No, I think I’m good. | 不用了 |
[03:02] | Thanks, though. I just — | 不过还是谢谢你 我只是… |
[03:03] | No, please, I’m not saying it needs to be me. | 别急着拒绝 我没说必须是我 |
[03:06] | But this process… | 但这个过程… |
[03:08] | you can’t do it alone. | 你无法独自完成 |
[03:11] | Do you have anyone you can call when things get bad? | 情况恶化时 你有可以求助的人吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:20] | Then, let me help you, Alex. | 那就让我帮你 艾丽克丝 |
[03:27] | Call me, day or night. | 打给我 任何时候都行 |
[03:29] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[03:31] | You may regret it, but I’m gonna take you up on that offer. | 你可能会后悔 但我接受你的提议 |
[03:34] | – Thanks, David. – All right, Alex. | -谢谢 大卫 -不客气 艾丽克丝 |
[03:37] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[03:38] | I’m in. | 我混进去了 |
[03:39] | Nice work, Alex. | 干得漂亮 艾丽克丝 |
[03:42] | Three long weeks of bad coffee and sugar cookies. | 三周的难喝咖啡和甜腻曲奇没白忍受 |
[03:45] | And now David Quintana is your new best friend. | 大卫·昆塔纳已经成了你的新密友 |
[03:47] | I prefer my old one. | 我更喜欢我的老友 |
[03:49] | Who are you calling old? | 你说谁老呢 |
[03:52] | Three weeks ago, | 三周前 |
[03:53] | we tasked an elite unit with infiltrating First Pledge International, | 我们派遣一支精英小队打入”第一誓言国际” |
[03:57] | a key contractor to the U.S. in Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom, | 美国”持久自由军事行动”期间在阿富汗的主要承包商 |
[04:01] | who we now believe to be colluding with some of America’s greatest enemies. | 我们认为 他们现与美国最大的敌人勾结 |
[04:06] | I am now going to turn the floor over to Owen Hall, | 接下来由欧文·霍尔发言 |
[04:08] | who heads up the unit who will cut the head off this snake once and for all. | 他将带领精英小队 彻底砍掉这条毒蛇的脑袋 |
[04:12] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[04:13] | Senator, we do not accept that U.S. law can be enforced on foreign soil. | 议员女士 我们认为在国外不需遵守美国法律 |
[04:17] | My men are not regular military and are therefore immune to — | 我的手下并非正规军人 因此不受… |
[04:22] | After a series of scandals, | 爆出一系列丑闻后 |
[04:24] | Garrett King, the founder of First Pledge International, | 加勒特·金 “第一誓言国际”的创办人 |
[04:26] | has found himself and his company persona non grata to the Pentagon. | 他及其所在组织已被五角大楼列为不受欢迎人士 |
[04:31] | That hasn’t stopped him, though. | 但他并未因此停手 |
[04:33] | He’s continued to recruit soldiers and various agents | 他继续从情报界招募士兵和特工 |
[04:36] | from the intelligence community into his small army | 加入他的小军队 |
[04:38] | and has now become a clear and present danger to the U.S. | 如今 他已是美国亟待解决的头号危险人物 |
[04:43] | Now, King is careful, slippery, | 金谨慎狡猾 |
[04:46] | and has, heretofore, managed to shield himself from any and all prosecution. | 迄今为止 成功洗脱了所有指控 |
[04:52] | This is David Quintana, | 这是大卫·昆塔纳 |
[04:53] | a little-known researcher for the Senate Intelligence Committee, | 鲜为人知的参议院情报委员会调查员 |
[04:56] | who we believe to be one of King’s top recruiters and a trusted lieutenant. | 我们认为他是金的头号招募人员及信赖的副手 |
[05:00] | Now, one of my agents has managed to get close to Quintana | 我的一名特工已成功接近了昆塔纳 |
[05:03] | and is in the process of being recruited into First Pledge. | 即将被招募加入”第一誓言” |
[05:05] | In the process? | “即将” |
[05:07] | Mr. Hall, | 霍尔先生 |
[05:08] | DIA is saying that two North Korean generals slipped into Newark last night, | 国情局称 两名朝鲜将军昨晚潜入纽瓦克 |
[05:12] | here to do business with King. | 来与金做生意 |
[05:14] | What’s the plan for that? | 对此 你们有何计划 |
[05:16] | Infiltration doesn’t happen overnight, General. | 卧底潜入不可一蹴而就 将军 |
[05:18] | We’ve presented Quintana with a candidate to cultivate — | 我们给昆塔纳提供了可培养的候选人 |
[05:21] | Walk me through your methodology. | 详细介绍你的计划 |
[05:27] | Once he knows she’s willing to shake loose… | 等他知道她的动摇意向后… |
[05:29] | he vets her in every way he can. | 会彻底审查她 |
[05:31] | He’ll know where she goes, what she does, who she talks to. | 掌握她的动向 行事及关系网 |
[05:34] | Ugly’s on your six… | 丑男在你后面… |
[05:36] | and there’s a camera in the car across the street. | 马路对面的车上也有人跟拍 |
[05:42] | Try to convince her it’s in her best interest to join First Pledge. | 他会试图说服她 加入”第一誓言”是她最好的选择 |
[05:45] | But that won’t be enough. | 但那还不够 |
[05:48] | He’ll need leverage, just to make sure. | 他需要能让他安心的筹码 |
[06:01] | You’re clear for the next 45. | 接下来45分钟 不会有人跟踪你 |
[06:06] | All right, spinners, get on those bikes! | 学员们 骑上单车 |
[06:09] | We’re about to burn in hell. | 我们即将燃烧卡路里啦 |
[06:24] | Decaf Americano with a dollop of foam. | 低咖美式加奶泡 |
[06:26] | Just how you like it. | 你喜欢的口味 |
[06:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:28] | Give me your comms. I have batteries. | 把通讯器给我 更换电池 |
[06:31] | Owen wants to talk to you. | 欧文有话跟你说 |
[06:33] | Just let me have a sip of this coffee and breathe for a second. | 先让我喝口咖啡 喘口气 |
[06:35] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[06:38] | Fine. | 还行 |
[06:40] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[06:42] | What are we talking about, exactly? | 我们到底在聊什么 |
[06:45] | Since you found out you were pregnant, | 自从你发现自己怀孕后 |
[06:47] | you haven’t wanted to talk about it at all. | 你一直不想提及此事 |
[06:49] | I’m your friend. I’m worried about you. | 我是你的朋友 我很担心你 |
[06:51] | Yeah, don’t be. | 不必担心 |
[06:53] | My spin class ends in 38 minutes. | 我的单车课程38分钟后结束 |
[06:56] | Let’s call Owen. | 打给欧文 |
[06:58] | – How we doing, Alex? – Steady progress. | -怎么样了 艾丽克丝 -进展稳定 |
[07:00] | David and I are meeting for coffee tonight after AA. | 大卫和我今晚互助会结束后会去喝咖啡 |
[07:03] | He hasn’t brought up First Pledge yet, | 他还没提起过”第一誓言” |
[07:05] | but he’s building to it. | 但他在铺垫 |
[07:06] | The task force is getting impatient. | 特勤队失去耐心了 |
[07:08] | They need to relax. | 他们得耐心点 |
[07:09] | I takes time to gain an asset’s trust. | 获得线人的信任需要时间 |
[07:11] | I’m aware of that. | 我很清楚 |
[07:12] | But if two North Korean generals are here to talk to King, | 但要是两名朝鲜将军来跟金谈判 |
[07:14] | we can guess their mission is significant. | 他们的任务一定很重要 |
[07:17] | Getting into First Pledge is hard enough, | 打入”第一誓言”已经很难了 |
[07:19] | but getting Quintana to trust me on a big op, | 让昆塔纳放心让我加入重要行动 |
[07:22] | that’s entirely different. | 那更是不易 |
[07:23] | And that’s why we need to give them leverage over you, | 所以需要给他们控制你的筹码 |
[07:26] | something that’ll make you do their bidding. | 能让你听命于他们的东西 |
[07:28] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[07:30] | I’ve already put a plan in motion. | 我已经在实施一个计划 |
[07:33] | Sing Sing. | 辛辛 |
[07:34] | The prison? | 那个监狱吗 |
[07:35] | There’s a guard there named Wilcox | 那里有个守卫 名叫威尔考克斯 |
[07:37] | who we think is working for King. | 我们认为他为金效力 |
[07:38] | What does he do for First Pledge? | 他为”第一誓言”做什么 |
[07:40] | Mainly recruits ex-military convicts on their way out. | 主要招募即将出狱的退役军人罪犯 |
[07:42] | I’m confused. What does this have to do with our op? | 我不明白 这跟我们的行动有何关系 |
[07:45] | We’re gonna kill two birds with one stone. | 我们要一石二鸟 |
[07:48] | We’re gonna prove that guard is dirty, | 证明那个守卫不干净 |
[07:50] | and we’re gonna give King and Quintana some leverage over you. | 并给金和昆塔纳能控制你的筹码 |
[08:02] | 10 minutes to count time. | 十分钟后 会面时间倒数计时 |
[08:04] | 10 minutes to count time on block C. | C区十分钟后开始计时 |
[08:12] | There she is. | 来了呀 |
[08:24] | How’s it going with Quintana? | 昆塔纳的事进行得如何 |
[08:26] | Well, he took the first step. | 他迈出了第一步 |
[08:28] | Next should be the big ask. | 下一步 就该邀请我加入了 |
[08:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:32] | Which one’s Wilcox? | 哪个是威尔考克斯 |
[08:35] | Tall guy, my two o’clock. | 我两点钟方向那个高个儿 |
[08:40] | Ready to give him a show? | 准备好让他欣赏好戏了吗 |
[08:51] | No touching! | 不许接触 |
[08:52] | Come on, man, give me a break. | 别这样 通融一下嘛 |
[08:54] | 3 feet apart at all times. | 随时保持三英尺距离 |
[08:58] | All times. | 随时 |
[09:04] | You gonna be okay? | 你会没事吗 |
[09:07] | If Ryan gets there in time. | 只要瑞恩及时来到 |
[09:11] | Go on, now. | 走吧 |
[09:12] | You’ve done your part. | 你的任务已经完成了 |
[09:14] | Unfortunately, yours has just begun. | 可惜你的才刚开始 |
[09:17] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[09:19] | Any other way to be? | 不然还能怎样 |
[09:24] | Your attention — visiting hours will be over in 15 minutes. | 注意 探访时间十五分钟后结束 |
[09:27] | All inmates remain at your assigned table | 所有囚犯待在指定位置 |
[09:28] | until all visitors have exited the building. | 等候探访者离开 |
[09:37] | All right. Back to your cell, loverboy. | 回牢房 “情圣” |
[09:43] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[09:49] | You really sold that kiss. | 那个吻很逼真 |
[09:51] | That is the job. | 任务就是如此 |
[09:54] | And not a bad one. | 而且还不赖 |
[09:59] | Close 13! | 关闭十三号牢房 |
[10:01] | Closing 13! | 正在关闭十三号牢房 |
[10:29] | I’ve seen this. | 我看过这个了 |
[10:32] | You found something new? | 你有新发现吗 |
[10:35] | – …not soldiers. – Hold on, Senator. | -并非士兵 -等等 议员女士 |
[10:38] | – Let me finish — – Your mercenaries behaved like savages, | -让我说完 -你的雇佣兵行事粗野 |
[10:41] | murdering civilians, burning down homes, | 杀害平民 烧毁房屋 |
[10:44] | all while wearing our flag on their arms. | 然而却穿着印有我国国旗的制服 |
[10:46] | If you’ll let me finish — | 请允许我说完… |
[10:47] | My time is limited here, Mr. King, | 我的时间有限 金先生 |
[10:49] | and you’ve wasted enough of it! | 你浪费的已经够多了 |
[10:51] | It’s Colonel King! | 是金上校 |
[10:53] | And I won’t be lectured by some woman who never wore the uniform! | 而且 一个从未服役过的女人没资格教训我 |
[11:05] | He can’t tolerate being challenged by a woman. | 他无法容忍女人挑战他 |
[11:10] | Yeah. He wouldn’t like you. | 对 他不会喜欢你 |
[11:25] | I had everything. | 我曾拥有过一切 |
[11:27] | I just couldn’t see it. | 我只是没能看到这点 |
[11:30] | Not until it was gone. | 直到失去才醒悟 |
[11:33] | Then… | 然后… |
[11:35] | one day, a friend, he found me at the bottom of that bottle. | 有天 一个朋友找到了喝得烂醉的我 |
[11:38] | And he helped me get clean, | 他帮我戒了酒 |
[11:41] | he brought me into the program, gave me a job. | 带我参加这个项目 给了我一份工作 |
[11:46] | And now it’s… | 如今… |
[11:49] | five years later. | 五年过去了 |
[11:52] | Here I am. | 看看现在的我 |
[11:54] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[11:58] | – So proud of you. So proud. – Thank you. | -真为你骄傲 -谢谢 |
[12:00] | – Keep it up, okay? – Thanks, bud. | -继续保持 -谢谢你 |
[12:01] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[12:02] | David. | 大卫 |
[12:07] | I’m glad this program’s working for you, | 这个项目帮了你 我很欣慰 |
[12:08] | and… thank you for being my sponsor, but I just — | 谢谢你当我的互助对象 但我… |
[12:11] | You don’t think the program’s working for you. | 你认为这个项目帮不了你 |
[12:14] | It feels like a Band-Aid on a bullet wound, | 就像用创可贴医治枪伤 |
[12:16] | and you’re helpless to change it. | 但你却无力改变现状 |
[12:22] | Hearing you talk about your job and your boss just… | 听你谈论你的工作和上司 真是… |
[12:27] | it made me realize what I don’t have. | 让我意识到我缺少什么 |
[12:30] | The FBI hasn’t exactly been a friend I can count on, you know? | 联调局一直以来都不能给我依靠 |
[12:33] | If you’re thinking about quitting, don’t. | 如果你在考虑辞职 先别 |
[12:36] | At least, not yet. | 至少暂时不要 |
[12:38] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:38] | ‘Cause there may be a way to get more out of your job, | 因为也许有办法能让你从工作中有所收获 |
[12:40] | make it more meaningful. | 让工作更有意义 |
[12:45] | Do you trust me, Alex? | 你信任我吗 艾丽克丝 |
[12:46] | You’re my sponsor. | 你是我的互助对象 |
[12:48] | I think that’s the deal. | 我该信任你 |
[12:50] | Okay. Just stick around. | 好 先别走 |
[12:52] | There’s someone I want you to meet. | 我想带你认识个人 |
[13:05] | Garrett King. | 加勒特·金 |
[13:07] | Have we met before? | 我们见过吗 |
[13:08] | No, but your reputation precedes you. | 没有 但你声名在外 |
[13:11] | As does yours. | 彼此彼此 |
[13:12] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[13:35] | The FBI has forced you into the bottom of a vodka bottle, | 联调局把你逼成了酒鬼 |
[13:38] | and I think you’re looking for a way out of that bottle. | 你似乎在寻找戒酒之法 |
[13:41] | Well, that’s what AA is for. | 这就是匿名戒酒会的作用 |
[13:43] | There are good people in those meetings, | 戒酒会中的人有好有坏 |
[13:45] | but none of them have been hunted by | 但会中的人 |
[13:47] | a bankrupt government who long ago lost its moral authority. | 都不曾被早已丧失道德权威的破产政府追捕过 |
[13:51] | What makes you think you understand my pain? | 你凭什么认为了解我的痛苦 |
[13:54] | Because every time you break a case at the FBI — | 因为你每次为联调局破案 |
[13:58] | finding the man responsible for the Grand Central bombing, | 找到中央车站爆炸案的幕后黑手 |
[14:01] | rooting out Roarke’s corrupt government — | 根除罗尔克的腐败政府 |
[14:04] | you just forestall the inevitable truth. | 你都只是预先阻止不可避免的事实 |
[14:06] | Which is? | 什么事实 |
[14:07] | The knowledge that America is a dying anachronism. | 美国是垂死的时代错误 |
[14:11] | You’re tossing snowballs into a forest fire. | 你是在朝森林大火投雪球 |
[14:14] | And what are you doing? | 你又在做什么呢 |
[14:16] | The only sane thing a person does. | 唯一理智的举动 |
[14:19] | I’m letting it burn. | 任由其烧毁 |
[14:24] | I’m hoping we can be friends. | 希望我们能成为朋友 |
[14:27] | Have a good night, Alex. | 晚安 艾丽克丝 |
[14:29] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[14:30] | I didn’t agree to anything. | 我没同意任何事 |
[14:31] | I haven’t offered you anything. | 我也没给你任何提议 |
[14:56] | So, what did you think about Garrett? | 你觉得加勒特怎么样 |
[14:58] | What is there to think about? | 没什么想法 |
[15:00] | He didn’t offer me anything. | 他没给我任何提议 |
[15:04] | Right. | 对 |
[15:05] | You make the offers, and King stays clean. | 你负责提议 金不牵涉其中 |
[15:08] | My job is to find the people who’d be good at what we do. | 我的职责就是找到能胜任我们工作的人 |
[15:11] | I’ve done the research. | 我调查过了 |
[15:13] | You’d be fantastic. | 你会很出色 |
[15:17] | So, is this my red pill, blue pill moment? | 现在是我的抉择时间吗 |
[15:20] | King found me when I needed help. | 金在我需要帮助时 找到了我 |
[15:24] | First Pledge saved my life. | “第一誓言”拯救了我 |
[15:26] | But there are sacrifices. | 但也要做出牺牲 |
[15:30] | Just get to it, David. | 你就直说吧 大卫 |
[15:33] | What are you asking me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[15:40] | There’s a North Korean defector, Jun Ho Park, | 一个朝鲜叛徒 名叫朴俊浩 |
[15:43] | who’s being debriefed in New York by a federal task force. | 他正在纽约被联邦特遣队盘问 |
[15:45] | I want you to use your FBI credentials | 我希望你利用在联调局的身份 |
[15:48] | to steal the defector’s protection details. | 窃取这个叛徒的保护细节 |
[15:52] | That’s treason. | 这是叛国罪 |
[15:54] | Or it’s photocopying a document. | 或者 只是复印文件 |
[15:58] | It’s all in how you look at it. | 取决于你如何看待 |
[16:01] | I appreciate the offer, David, | 谢谢你的提议 大卫 |
[16:04] | but it’s not the change I’m looking for. | 但这不是我想要的改变 |
[16:08] | Half a million dollars. | 五十万美元 |
[16:13] | Buy a lot of change. | 可以买很多改变 |
[16:20] | Just the protection details. | 只是保护细节 |
[16:23] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[16:44] | What can I get for you? | 想吃什么 |
[17:16] | How’s it going? | 情况如何 |
[17:18] | Look. | 你看 |
[17:22] | What is he looking at? | 他在看什么 |
[17:23] | The little boy on the swings. | 秋千上那个小男孩 |
[17:28] | His son? | 他儿子吗 |
[17:31] | Quintana’s file says he’s estranged from his ex-wife, | 昆塔纳的档案显示 他跟前妻关系疏远 |
[17:33] | has no contact with either of them, hasn’t for years. | 已多年没跟妻儿联络 |
[17:37] | At AA, Quintana said that, before King saved him, | 库塔纳在互助会说过 在金救他前 |
[17:41] | he lost everything to his disease. | 他因病失去了一切 |
[17:44] | Everything and everyone, apparently. | 显然 还失去了所有人 |
[17:47] | The question is, why hasn’t he tried to win them back? | 问题是 他为何还不努力赢回他们 |
[17:55] | Are you ready for one of those? | 你准备好迎接孩子的到来了吗 |
[18:02] | Is anybody? | 有谁会吗 |
[18:17] | You can’t just waltz in here every time | 你不能每次想违法 |
[18:18] | you want to break the law. | 就跑来这里找我 |
[18:19] | I get it. I get it. | 我明白 我明白 |
[18:20] | And — and — and in principle, I agree. | 原则上 我同意 |
[18:23] | – But? – Either we can figure out some cool, elaborate way | -但是 -除非我们能想出个巧妙的办法 |
[18:26] | for Alex to break in here and steal the protocols, | 让艾丽克丝闯进这里 偷走条款 |
[18:29] | or you can just go get them for us. | 不然 你还不如直接交给我们 |
[18:33] | We both know that Alex Parrish breaking in to First Pledge | 我们都清楚 艾丽克丝·帕里什打入”第一誓言” |
[18:35] | represents our best chance to catch Garrett King red-handed. | 是我们当场抓住勒特·金的最好机会 |
[18:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:42] | But you were never here. | 但此事必须保密 |
[18:44] | I owe you one, Carmella. | 我欠你个人情 卡梅拉 |
[18:46] | You owe me more than that. | 你欠我的远不止此 |
[18:57] | We’re just friends. That’s all. | 我们只是朋友 仅此而已 |
[19:03] | How would you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[19:10] | It’s long over. | 早就结束了 |
[19:14] | Guilty of what? | 什么罪 |
[19:20] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:26] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:45] | Escort to visitor’s entrance. | 护送至探访者入口 |
[19:47] | Escort to visitor’s entrance. | 护送至探访者入口 |
[20:07] | You got a problem, rook? | 你有意见吗 菜鸟 |
[20:09] | Nope. | 没有 |
[20:11] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是 |
[20:56] | What the hell’s going on here?! | 这到底怎么回事 |
[20:57] | Guy fell in the shower. | 他在淋浴间摔倒了 |
[21:00] | Get the hell out of here. Both of you, get out! | 滚出去 你们俩都滚出去 |
[21:08] | Took you long enough. | 你怎么才来 |
[21:09] | Sorry. Had to wait for one of them to take a picture. | 抱歉 得等他们先拍了照 |
[21:12] | They’ve done that in the past. | 他们以前这么干过 |
[21:17] | Yeah. Let’s… | 伤得挺严重啊 我… |
[21:19] | Let’s get you to the infirmary. | 我带你去医务室 |
[21:22] | That bad, huh? | 这么严重吗 |
[21:23] | Well, you’ve looked better. | 反正挺惨的 |
[21:26] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:46] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[21:52] | I’m still waiting to hear why I should trust you. | 我还在等你给我一个相信你的理由 |
[21:55] | I’ve been up front with you from the beginning. | 我从一开始就对你坦诚相待 |
[21:57] | Really? Then why do I have a tail? | 是吗 那为何有人跟踪我 |
[22:00] | Blue Jetta, Connecticut plates. | 蓝色捷达 康涅狄格州车牌 |
[22:03] | Don’t be offended. | 别生气 |
[22:04] | It’s just part of the vetting process. | 这只是审查过程 |
[22:10] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:30] | They’re moving him tomorrow. | 他们明天转移他 |
[22:32] | Jun Ho Park. Yes. | 朴俊浩 是的 |
[22:35] | What is King going to do? | 金打算怎么做 |
[22:37] | It’s not King. | 不是金 |
[22:39] | You. | 是你 |
[22:47] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[22:48] | This is a bait and switch. | 想骗我上贼船 |
[22:50] | I don’t work that way, David. | 我不会那么做 大卫 |
[22:52] | I should’ve known this was too good to be true. | 我早该知道条件这么优渥 一定有鬼 |
[22:56] | What? | 什么 |
[23:01] | Is this how King got to you? | 金就是这样控制的你吗 |
[23:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:03] | – No, you’re not. – I really am. | -你不是真心的 -是真的 |
[23:05] | So, everything you said to me at AA was a lie, | 你在戒酒会对我说过的话都是谎言 |
[23:08] | how First Pledge is gonna change my life. | 你说”第一誓言”会改变我的人生 |
[23:11] | It was the truth, in a manner of speaking. | 在某种意义上 那是实话 |
[23:13] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[23:14] | Alex, if you don’t do it, they’ll kill your boyfriend. | 艾丽克丝 你不照做 他们会杀了你男友 |
[23:17] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[23:19] | What am I supposed to do? | 我要做什么 |
[23:22] | They want you to assassinate him? | 他们要你暗杀他 |
[23:24] | Yep. | 是的 |
[23:25] | That’s why the North Koreans are here. | 这就是那些朝鲜人来这里的原因 |
[23:27] | We can’t expose Jun Ho Park. | 我们不能拿朴俊浩冒险 |
[23:29] | He’s a once-in-a-lifetime asset. | 他是极其珍贵的线人 |
[23:31] | He knows the location of every missile in the Korean arsenal. | 他知道朝鲜每一枚导弹的位置 |
[23:34] | That’s why they want him dead. | 所以他们想杀了他 |
[23:35] | What if we just made him disappear? | 如果我们只是让他消失呢 |
[23:37] | No. It has to happen in public. | 不行 必须在公开场合进行 |
[23:43] | – Exactly. – King made a deal | -没错 -金做了交易 |
[23:44] | to assassinate someone on U.S. soil. | 在美国境内暗杀一个人 |
[23:46] | Technically, it’s not King. It’s Quintana. | 严格来说 不是金 是昆塔纳 |
[23:49] | By design. | 金有意撇清 |
[23:50] | And King has dozens of Quintanas. | 而金有许多昆塔纳这样的手下 |
[23:53] | So how do we pin it on King? | 那我们如何把罪名归到金头上 |
[23:55] | First things first. | 当务之急 |
[23:56] | We need to assassinate Jun Ho Park. | 我们必须暗杀朴俊浩 |
[24:03] | You want to do what? | 你想做什么 |
[24:04] | As I said, the assassination will be simulated. | 我说了 是伪造被暗杀的假象 |
[24:08] | How comforting. | 真令人”欣慰” |
[24:09] | General, King is an American citizen | 将军 金是一名美国公民 |
[24:11] | who has raised a small army, colluding with our enemies | 他建立了小型军队 与国家敌人勾结 |
[24:14] | to plan an assassination on American soil. | 计划在美国境内实施暗杀 |
[24:17] | Just bring him in. | 那就逮捕他 |
[24:18] | On what charge? | 以什么罪名 |
[24:20] | You want him for murder? You want him for treason? | 你想告他谋杀 叛国 |
[24:21] | Then this hit, which we control, is our best opportunity. | 那这次由我们控制的暗杀就是最好的机会 |
[24:30] | You think the asset’s going to be on board with this? | 你觉得线人会同意配合吗 |
[24:33] | He’ll walk away with the ultimate form of witness protection — | 此事结束后 他能得到终极证人保护 |
[24:36] | all of his enemies will think he’s dead. | 他所有敌人都会以为他死了 |
[24:41] | If this goes wrong, it’s on you. | 如果此事失利 责任在你 |
[24:45] | Understood. | 我明白 |
[25:00] | Nope. Too old. | 不行 太老了 |
[25:03] | Too fat. | 太胖 |
[25:04] | Okay. Well, we have looked at 30 dead Asian men. | 我们已经看了三十具亚裔男尸 |
[25:06] | That’s officially making it a fetish. | 真算得上有恋尸癖了 |
[25:09] | You said this is part of an FBI investigation? | 你说 是为了联调局的调查 |
[25:12] | Yeah, that’s right, so don’t hold out on us | 没错 所以别藏私 |
[25:13] | if you’ve got the nicer ones stashed out in the back. | 有好的赶紧拿出来 |
[25:18] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[25:21] | Cinderella, the shoe fits. | 灰姑娘 玻璃鞋正合适 |
[25:46] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好了 行动 |
[25:51] | I really am sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[26:05] | Can we hurry this up, please? | 能加快速度吗 |
[26:07] | You, grab a torch, torch something. | 你拿个气炬 开始喷 |
[26:09] | You know, this isn’t what we do here. | 我们不是干这种事的 |
[26:12] | Presidential motorcade needs new struts, that’s us. | 总统车队需要新支架 找我们 |
[26:14] | – But this — – You’re not up to it? | -但这个… -你做不到吗 |
[26:17] | This double-o-seven stuff takes time, lady. | 这种”007装备”需要时间 女士 |
[26:20] | The motor alone’s gonna take six hours. | 光是马达就要弄六小时 |
[26:21] | Well, I need it in one. | 我一小时后就要用 |
[26:23] | Then you’re looking at a few gears and a manual crank. | 那你只能得到一些齿轮和手动曲柄 |
[26:27] | Do it. | 照做吧 |
[26:41] | Doc wants a follow-up. Let’s go. | 医生需要复诊 跟我来 |
[26:43] | Move it, convict! | 快点 犯人 |
[26:47] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[26:49] | I feel bored. | 很无聊 |
[26:51] | How’s my face? | 我的脸怎么样 |
[26:53] | You won’t be kissing Alex anytime soon. | 短期内 你是亲不到艾丽克丝了 |
[26:57] | Listen, you’re gonna be on your own for a bit. | 你接下来得靠自己了 |
[27:00] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么回事 |
[27:01] | Owen’s pulling me into the op. | 欧文要我加入行动 |
[27:03] | What am I supposed to do here? | 我在这里该干什么 |
[27:04] | Steer clear of Wilcox. | 避开威尔考克斯 |
[27:06] | Try not to get shivved. | 尽量别被刀刺中 |
[27:08] | Yeah, good note. | “好”建议 |
[27:19] | Okay, let’s run this from the top. | 我们从头过一遍 |
[27:22] | All right. | 好 |
[27:23] | Apartment building at West Broadway and White Street, | 西百老汇街和怀特街交界的公寓大楼 |
[27:25] | and I’m on the roof with my First Pledge-supplied rifle and scope. | 我在天台 用”第一誓言”提供的步枪瞄准 |
[27:31] | 11:40, I turn on to West Broadway. | 11点40分 我转入西百老汇街 |
[27:35] | Jun Ho Park will be in the back seat. | 朴俊浩在后座 |
[27:36] | With 179 pounds of silently praying | 他后面藏着一个体重179磅 |
[27:39] | British man stashed behind him. | 默默祈祷的英国男人 |
[27:41] | The Koreans will be watching from this building. | 朝鲜人到时会从这栋大楼监视 |
[27:44] | So then, I’ll pull up in the Red Hook van, | 届时 我会开红钩货车停在路中间 |
[27:46] | blocking their view. | 阻挡他们视线 |
[27:48] | Giving me just two secs of cover | 这给我两秒钟时间 |
[27:49] | to swap out Jun Ho Park with our cadaver. | 交换尸体和朴俊浩的位置 |
[27:52] | When Harry gives the word, I drive off… | 等哈里调换好 我就开走… |
[27:55] | And I take the shot. | 我就开枪射击 |
[28:00] | So, even if all of this works… | 就算这些都奏效了… |
[28:02] | Which is a big if. | 可能性很渺茫 |
[28:04] | that bullet passes an inch from my head. | 那枚子弹就在离我脑袋一英寸远擦过 |
[28:07] | Well, give or take. | 差不多吧 |
[28:09] | You’d have to be an Olympic-level marksman to make that shot. | 你得是奥林匹克级别的神射手 才能准确射中 |
[28:12] | Better be nice to her. | 你可得讨好一下她 |
[28:14] | Yeah. And don’t flinch. | 没错 还有 别退缩 |
[28:38] | Okay, Mr. Ho Park. | 好了 朴俊浩先生 |
[28:40] | There’s no need to be nervous. | 不必紧张 |
[28:42] | This is a precisely engineered operation. | 这次行动经过精确设计 |
[28:46] | You don’t seem… so sure. | 你看起来不太确定 |
[28:49] | No. I’m totally sure. | 才不 我很确定 |
[28:51] | Completely, completely, totally sure. | 非常确定 无比确定 |
[28:53] | The first “totally” would have been enough. | 本来说第一遍就够了 |
[29:01] | Okay. Got one live Jun Ho and one dead Jun Ho. | 好了 车上有一个活俊浩和一个死俊浩 |
[29:04] | Could not have predicted that sentence just 24 hours ago. | 二十四小时前 真想不到会有这么一出 |
[29:31] | Alex, eyes on the audience? | 艾丽克丝 看到”观众”了吗 |
[29:33] | Koreans are on the southwest corner, second floor. | 朝鲜人在二楼西南角 |
[29:38] | Are you set? | 你准备好了吗 |
[29:42] | Set. | 好了 |
[29:44] | We’ve got one shot at this, Alex. | 我们只有一次机会[射击] 艾丽克丝 |
[29:46] | Pun intended. Try not to give me a haircut. | 故意玩的双关 尽量别帮我剃头 |
[29:52] | Ryan, I’ll be pulling up on your left. | 瑞恩 我会停在你左侧 |
[29:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:58] | Now, Harry. | 哈里 快 |
[29:59] | I’m getting it. | 在弄了 |
[30:01] | Of course. | 不出所料 |
[30:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:06] | Yep, yep, yep. I’m getting it. | 行了行了 快好了 |
[30:10] | Come on, move it! | 快点 开走 |
[30:12] | All right, no, you gotta move. | 不行 你得移开 |
[30:14] | Damn thing’s been stalling out all week. | 这破车坏了一星期了 |
[30:16] | What’s the problem, lady?! | 怎么回事 大姐 |
[30:17] | Get your fat ass back in the car! | 回车上去 胖子 |
[30:18] | I’m getting it moving! | 我在启动了 |
[30:20] | Where the hell that come from? | 从哪儿冒出来的脏话 |
[30:22] | I’m in character. | 我很入戏 |
[30:24] | Harry, talk to me. | 哈里 怎么样了 |
[30:32] | Yes. | 好了 |
[30:33] | – Yes! – Go. | -好了 -走 |
[30:39] | Ryan, move to your left. | 瑞恩 往左移 |
[30:41] | I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 我讨厌这样 我讨厌这样 重要的事情说三遍 |
[30:43] | I told you this was crazy! | 我说了这计划太疯狂了 |
[30:46] | Did you guys make the switch? Ryan lost connection. | 你们换好位置了吗 瑞恩失联了 |
[30:50] | Yes! Go, go! Take the shot! | 好了 快行动 开枪 |
[30:52] | Now, Alex! Take the shot! | 就现在 艾丽克丝 快开枪 |
[31:14] | Welcome to America. | 欢迎来到美国 |
[31:30] | So, what’s the plan here, David? | 要怎么做 大卫 |
[31:31] | We walk in, Garrett says thanks, we leave. | 我们进去 加勒特向我们道谢后就离开 |
[31:34] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[31:35] | Do not leave easy. | 别轻易离开 |
[31:37] | We need King on tape saying he authorized the hit on Park. | 我们得录下金亲口说他授权暗杀朴 |
[31:40] | This is our moment. | 关键时刻到了 |
[31:41] | We’re standing by, Alex. | 我们在待命 艾丽克丝 |
[31:43] | We’ll breach on your signal. | 你一下令 我们就冲进去 |
[31:44] | So, how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[31:45] | How do you think I am? | 你说呢 |
[31:47] | Look, I know this isn’t what you were expecting, | 我知道这跟你想的不一样 |
[31:49] | but I told you there’d be sacrifices. | 但我说过会有牺牲 |
[31:52] | It’s easy to say when you’re not the one making the sacrifice. | 你倒说得轻巧 作出牺牲的人又不是你 |
[31:55] | You think I didn’t make sacrifices? | 你以为我没有牺牲吗 |
[31:56] | What sacrifice have you made, David? | 你牺牲了什么 大卫 |
[31:59] | Your family? | 你的家人吗 |
[32:01] | What do you know about my family? | 你怎么知道我家人的事 |
[32:02] | I saw you watching your son at the park. | 我看到你在公园看你儿子 |
[32:05] | You followed me? | 你跟踪我 |
[32:06] | What’d you expect? | 不然呢 |
[32:07] | You recruited a spy. | 你招募了一个间谍 |
[32:10] | I know this job probably allows you to send a lot of money to your son, | 我知道 这份工作也许能让你寄很多钱给你儿子 |
[32:13] | but what’ll he think when he knows how you made it? | 但当他知道钱是如何挣来的 会怎么想 |
[32:19] | Is that why you don’t let him see you? | 所以你才不跟他见面吗 |
[32:22] | ‘Cause he’ll see what you’ve become? | 因为他会看到你现在的模样 |
[32:28] | We all do what we have to do. | 我们都是被生计所迫 |
[32:40] | I’ve heard great things about you, Alex. | 我听说了你不少好话 艾丽克丝 |
[32:42] | What have you heard? | 你都听说什么了 |
[32:43] | That you’re going to be an excellent addition to the team. | 你会成为团队优秀的成员 |
[32:46] | David will set you up with an offshore account. | 大卫会帮你安排一个离岸账户 |
[32:48] | Unlike Uncle Sam, | 与美国政府不同 |
[32:50] | you will be rewarded handsomely for your service here. | 你为这里服务 会得到优渥的酬劳 |
[32:54] | How handsomely? | 多优渥 |
[32:57] | – What are you doing? – I’m sorry, David, | -你在干什么 -抱歉 大卫 |
[32:59] | but I just don’t feel the need for a middleman anymore. | 我只是觉得不再需要中间人了 |
[33:02] | You want my service, I serve only you. | 你想要我的服务 我就只为你服务 |
[33:05] | I’m sorry, Garrett. | 抱歉 加勒特 |
[33:05] | I had no idea she was gonna do this. | 我不知道她会这么做 |
[33:07] | It’s okay. I want to hear what she has to say. | 没事 我想听听她有何要说 |
[33:09] | Alex, find your moment and then push him hard. | 艾丽克丝 找准时机 逼他露陷 |
[33:12] | But be careful when he snaps. | 但小心他发怒失控 |
[33:14] | I got the protection details, I chose the strike zone, | 是我拿到了保护细节 选择了袭击区域 |
[33:17] | I executed the plan that I created. | 执行了我想出的计划 |
[33:19] | You created the plan? | 你想出的计划 |
[33:21] | – Yep. – What about David? | -没错 -那大卫呢 |
[33:24] | Well, David’s a nice guy, but… | 大卫是个好人 但… |
[33:26] | he’s a little bit of an errand boy. | 但他只负责跑腿 |
[33:28] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干什么 |
[33:29] | I’m negotiating. | 我在谈判 |
[33:30] | No, but that’s enough. Let — let’s go. | 够了 我们走 |
[33:32] | I want 50% of whatever you got from the Koreans. | 朝鲜人给你的报酬 我要五成 |
[33:34] | – 50%? – 50%. | -五成 -五成 |
[33:36] | Without me, the defector is still alive. | 要不是我 那个叛徒还活着 |
[33:41] | Just because a housekeeper cleans the house, | 家政女工清理了房子 |
[33:44] | doesn’t mean she owns it. | 不代表房子是她的 |
[33:45] | Well, this housekeeper just assassinated a man in broad daylight | 这个”家政女工”可是在光天化日之下 暗杀了一个男人 |
[33:50] | on the orders of a man who’s too scared to even talk to his own son. | 而下令的男人 却连跟自己儿子说话都不敢 |
[33:53] | Scared? Who the hell do you think you are? | “不敢” 你以为你是谁 |
[33:56] | What is she up to? | 她想干什么 |
[33:58] | She’s pissing him off. | 她在激怒他 |
[33:59] | Yeah? Well, I hope she knows what she’s doing. | 是吗 但愿她心里有数 |
[34:02] | She does. | 她能行 |
[34:04] | If you want me, I’m your new number one, | 你想要我 我就是你的头号干将 |
[34:08] | with everything that goes with it. | 拥有随之带来的好处 |
[34:09] | That’s the deal. | 这就是条件 |
[34:11] | Take it or leave it. | 不接受 我就走 |
[34:13] | It doesn’t work that way. | 不是这么运作的 |
[34:14] | How does it work? | 那是如何运作的 |
[34:15] | I talk to David, David talks to you. | 我联络大卫 大卫再联络你 |
[34:18] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:19] | Well, then, I’m out. | 那我退出 |
[34:21] | Have a good evening, gentlemen. | 晚安了 先生们 |
[34:22] | What? She’s leaving? | 怎么 她要走了 |
[34:23] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[34:25] | You going to say goodbye to your boyfriend? | 你要跟你男友告别吗 |
[34:32] | You touch him | 你敢碰他 |
[34:33] | and the next target I point my weapon at is you. | 我下一个暗杀目标就是你 |
[34:36] | One more step, Alex. | 你敢再走一步 艾丽克丝 |
[34:39] | You do have a backbone. | 你的确有骨气 |
[34:41] | Backbone? | 骨气 |
[34:44] | That enough backbone for you? | 这样的骨气够了吗 |
[34:45] | Garrett… | 加勒特… |
[34:46] | Alex, what’s going on? | 艾丽克丝 什么情况 |
[34:48] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[34:49] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[34:54] | You have a comm in, Alex. | 你有通讯器 艾丽克丝 |
[35:00] | It’s a setup. | 这是陷阱 |
[35:01] | She’s wearing a wire! | 她戴了窃听器 |
[35:05] | Stay here and call it in. | 待在这里 上报情况 |
[35:22] | How much does the FBI know? | 联调局知道多少 |
[35:33] | Garrett, Garrett, stop! There’s no point in killing her. | 加勒特 加勒特 住手 没必要杀她 |
[35:35] | No?! | 是吗 |
[35:35] | Look, we have to get out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[35:36] | Whoever’s on the other side of that comm, | 通讯器另一头的人 |
[35:38] | they’re gonna be here any second! | 随时会赶到 |
[35:46] | Is that why you don’t let him see you? | 这是你不让他见你的原因吗 |
[35:49] | ‘Cause he’ll see what you’ve become? | 因为他会看到你现在的样子 |
[35:53] | Get off her, Garrett! | 放开她 加勒特 |
[35:56] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[35:57] | Yes. A long time ago. | 是的 早就疯了 |
[36:19] | Best friends forever. | 永远的好朋友 |
[36:21] | – Best friends forever. – Who are you? | -永远的好朋友 -你是谁 |
[36:31] | – Alex is in the pool! – Don’t you dare die, Alex. | -艾丽克丝在泳池里 -你不准死 艾丽克丝 |
[36:34] | – It’s Deputy Director Owen Hall. – You’re not gonna die. | -我是副局长欧文·霍尔 -你不准死 |
[36:36] | – You hear me? – I have an agent down. | -听见没 -有特工受伤 |
[36:36] | – Repeat, agent down. I need an ambulance. – Come on. | -重复 有特工受伤 需要救护车 -挺住 |
[36:52] | Andre and Isabella — those are their names, right? | 安德里亚和伊莎贝拉 这是他们的名字 对吧 |
[36:55] | You left in order to keep them safe. | 你为保护他们安全 离开了 |
[36:56] | It’s been three years. You completely vanished. | 你这三年消失得无影无踪 |
[36:59] | Where were you all this time? | 你这几年去哪儿了 |
[37:01] | My home is here, Andrea, with you. | 这里才是我的家 安德里亚 |
[37:06] | Do you want to live? | 你想活下去吗 |
[37:16] | Alex, wake up! Come on! | 艾丽克丝 快醒醒 |
[37:18] | Come on, Alex. | 挺住 艾丽克丝 |
[37:20] | Yeah, yes, yes, yes. Breathe, Alex! | 好了 好了 呼吸 艾丽克丝 |
[37:21] | Breathe, breathe, breathe! | 吸气 吸气 吸气 |
[37:30] | Owen, Owen, Owen! | 欧文 欧文 欧文 |
[37:31] | He’s alive, he’s alive. | 他还活着 还活着 |
[37:38] | Is — is Alex…? | 艾丽克丝呢 |
[37:40] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[37:41] | David, I’m Owen Hall, FBI. | 大卫 我是联调局的欧文·霍尔 |
[37:43] | I need you to focus for me now. | 我需要你集中精神 |
[37:45] | Help us find King. | 帮我们找到金 |
[37:47] | Where is he headed? | 他逃去哪里了 |
[37:49] | Heliport… | 直升飞机坪 |
[37:51] | Where? | 哪里 |
[37:52] | South Street. | 南街 |
[38:02] | South Street. | 南街 |
[38:04] | Go. I’ll stay with Alex. | 快去 我陪着艾丽克丝 |
[38:23] | Yep! There he is! | 对 他在那儿 |
[38:24] | Hang on. | 扶稳了 |
[38:46] | Her lungs are full of fluid. Getting suction ready. | 她的肺部积水 备好抽吸装置 |
[38:48] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事吗 |
[38:48] | Prep it ATT 7-0. | 设置到7-0档 |
[38:51] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[38:52] | Alex! | 艾丽克丝 |
[38:55] | – How long was she under water? – I don’t know. | -她溺水多久 -我不知道 |
[38:56] | She was already under when I got there. | 我到达时 她已经在水里了 |
[38:58] | We need her sedated and on PPV. | 给她注射镇静剂 观测脉压变化 |
[39:02] | Got two working lines and meds drawn up. | 备好针和药品 |
[39:04] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[39:06] | About 10 weeks. | 大约十周 |
[39:08] | We’ll do what we can. | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[39:12] | Fetal monitor. Get that thing charged. | 备好胎儿监护器 |
[39:15] | Just keep the breaths large. | 充分供氧 |
[39:19] | We need to oxygenate her to keep the baby alive. | 得为她充氧 才能保住孩子 |
[39:35] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么意见 |
[39:40] | The hell you waiting for?! Get him! | 你们还等什么 抓住他 |
[39:42] | Wilcox. | 威尔考克斯 |
[39:46] | I hope you like this place. | 希望你喜欢这里 |
[39:47] | You’re gonna be spending a lot of time here. | 你会在这里待很久 |
[39:50] | For what? | 为什么 |
[39:51] | Conspiracy to commit treason. | 合谋叛国 |
[39:53] | What the hell? | 什么 |
[39:55] | Time to tell us about your little side hustle for Garrett King. | 该告诉我们 你为加勒特·金做的副业了 |
[40:00] | Get up. | 起来 |
[40:05] | Special Agent Mike McQuigg. | 麦克·麦奎格特工 |
[40:08] | Karma’s a bitch, ain’t it? | 造化弄人啊 |
[40:10] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[40:24] | State is issuing an extradition warrant for King. | 国家正在给金发出引渡逮捕状 |
[40:30] | And that’s not even the bad part. | 这还不是最糟的 |
[40:34] | Have you heard from Shelby? | 你有谢尔比的消息吗 |
[40:37] | How’s Alex? | 艾丽克丝怎么样 |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:06] | I’ll call when I can. | 方便时 我再打给你 |
[41:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:37] | Just… | 只是… |
[41:42] | I spent so much time wishing I wasn’t pregnant. | 我总希望自己没怀孕 |
[41:49] | And now — | 而现在… |
[41:49] | I know. | 我懂 |
[41:53] | I know. | 我明白 |