时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I want to do right by you for once. | 哪怕就一次 让我为你做点什么吧 |
[00:02] | I was never there for you, never. | 我一直都不是个称职的好父亲 |
[00:05] | I had a feeling it was you. | 我就感觉是你 |
[00:07] | I knew you were AIC. | 我就知道你是”反情局”的人 |
[00:09] | I want to do as much good as I can | 我想尽自己最大努力 |
[00:10] | to make up for all the bad my daughter did. | 弥补我女儿造的孽 |
[00:12] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[00:14] | I lost a baby. | 我流产了 |
[00:15] | Killer’s tattoos connect him to a faction | 杀手的纹身与一小集团有联系 |
[00:17] | run by a guy named Conor Devlin. | 集团头目是康纳·戴夫林 |
[00:19] | I’ve heard of him. Old-school IRA. | 我听说过他 老派爱尔兰共和军 |
[00:20] | His son, Phelan, wears it loud and proud. | 他儿子 费兰 却很以此为傲 |
[00:26] | We got to get his old man. | 该去抓他老爹了 |
[00:27] | Yeah, before his old man gets us. | 不然就会被找上门了 |
[00:31] | The biggest mistake you made was not killing me. | 你最大的失误 就是不杀我 |
[00:34] | By the time I’m finished, | 等我准备好 |
[00:36] | I’ll have taken everyone you love. | 我会杀光你们所爱之人 |
[00:58] | That’s my daughter. | 这是我女儿 |
[00:59] | H-How did this happen? | 她是怎么死的 |
[01:04] | She was stabbed repeatedly. | 她身中数刀而亡 |
[01:06] | No witnesses or surveillance footage. | 没有目击证人和监控录像 |
[01:34] | No parent should have to experience this. | 不该让父母白发人送黑发人 |
[01:36] | Think it was a prison thing? | 你觉得是常见的监狱斗殴吗 |
[01:38] | Who knows. Lydia had a lot of enemies. | 不好说 莉迪亚生前树敌很多 |
[01:41] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[01:45] | Wait. What are those? | 等等 这些是什么 |
[01:48] | Defensive wounds. | 防御伤口 |
[02:21] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪儿弄到的这些 |
[02:27] | What is it? What’s up? | 是什么 怎么了 |
[02:29] | – Probably nothing. – What is it? | -没什么 -是什么 |
[02:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:45] | It’s just like the ones on Lydia. | 和莉迪亚身上的伤口一样 |
[02:48] | What am I looking at? | 这些是什么 |
[02:58] | I don’t understand. | 我没懂 |
[03:30] | Conor Devlin? | 康纳·戴夫林 |
[03:37] | I just got a call. | 我刚接到电话 |
[03:39] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:41] | They found my sister in her apartment. | 他们在我妹的公寓发现了她的尸体 |
[03:45] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[03:58] | I helped her find this place… | 当初是我帮她找的房子… |
[04:02] | Moved her in, | 帮她搬家 |
[04:05] | paid the rent when I could. | 尽力帮她付房租 |
[04:09] | Guys, could you give us a few minutes, please? | 各位 你们能回避一下吗 |
[04:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:21] | I’m so sorry, Mike. | 节哀 麦克 |
[04:26] | No sign of break-in? | 没有破门而入的痕迹 |
[04:27] | No. | 没有 |
[04:32] | You think she’d let in a stranger? | 她会放陌生人进家门吗 |
[04:35] | Not if she ever listened to me. | 要是她肯听我的话 就不会了 |
[04:39] | – Any prints? – Thousands. | -指纹线索呢 -有上千组 |
[04:41] | It’s gonna take a while. And even then… | 逐个检验得费点功夫了 即使这样… |
[04:43] | Devlin’s coming after our families, isn’t he? | 戴夫林找我们的亲属复仇了 对吧 |
[04:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:48] | Then we’re not gonna find any prints. | 那我们肯定找不到任何有用的指纹线索 |
[04:51] | Whoever did this was a pro. | 杀手受过专业训练 |
[04:52] | Well, even a pro makes mistakes. | 职业杀手也会犯错 |
[04:58] | What is it? | 你想到什么了 |
[05:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:05] | Grab another can? | 再拿一罐来 |
[05:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:23] | I got it! | 我来吧 |
[05:26] | A friendly voice catches the can. | 一个友好的人帮忙捡起了罐头 |
[05:30] | “Let me help you with your groceries.” | “我来帮你拿吧” |
[05:45] | We need protection for our families. | 我们得把亲属保护起来 |
[05:47] | Yeah. I’m going to Rikers to talk to Devlin. | 好 我去雷克斯岛监狱会一会戴夫林 |
[05:49] | I’m going with you. Don’t tell me I’m not. | 我和你一起去 别拦着我 |
[05:52] | I want to look him in the eye, same as you. | 我和你一样 也想当面和他对质 |
[05:59] | It’ll only be a matter of time before we get you back to Ireland | 把你押解回爱尔兰只是时间问题 |
[06:03] | – Who the hell is that? – That’s a good question. | -那是谁 -好问题 |
[06:05] | I must say, you’ve grown up to be quite the woman. | 不得不说 你出落得亭亭玉立 |
[06:07] | Your brother would be proud. | 你哥哥一定会为你骄傲 |
[06:09] | When I get you back home, | 等我把你押解回爱尔兰 |
[06:10] | I promise to wipe that smile off your face. | 保证让你笑不出来 |
[06:22] | Whoever you are, I’m in the middle of an interrogation. | 不管你是谁 我正在审讯犯人 |
[06:24] | Owen Hall, deputy director of the FBI. | 联调局副局长 欧文·霍尔 |
[06:26] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[06:27] | Fiona Quinn, MI-5. | 军情五处 菲奥娜·奎恩 |
[06:30] | Mine wins. | 我比你官职大 |
[06:31] | I’ve been credentialed by your government to speak to my suspect. | 贵国政府已同意我审讯我的犯人 |
[06:34] | Your suspect? | 你的犯人 |
[06:35] | Devlin killed my sister and this man’s daughter. | 戴夫林杀了我妹妹和他女儿 |
[06:37] | Making you both exactly the wrong people to talk to him. | 正因如此 才不该由你们俩审讯他 |
[06:40] | Now, I’m happy to back off | 我愿意让步 |
[06:42] | when I hear from someone in authority | 前提是掌权者下令 |
[06:44] | that your investigation takes precedence — | 你们的调查拥有优先权 |
[06:46] | I am someone in authority, and I’m telling you, stand down. | 我就掌权 我现在命令你 靠边站 |
[06:48] | I’ve been chasing this man for 11 years. | 我追捕此人十一年了 |
[06:51] | He’s wanted for crimes against the people of Ireland. | 他因杀害爱尔兰公民遭受追捕 |
[06:53] | Ireland can get in line. | 爱尔兰的事可以先缓缓 |
[06:56] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[06:57] | Mike McQuigg. | 麦克·麦奎格 |
[06:58] | Good Irish boy? | 爱尔兰小伙 |
[07:00] | We ain’t bonding, lady. | 别套近乎 大姐 |
[07:01] | Have you had enough, ’cause I have. | 你跟她纠缠什么 我反正不想废话了 |
[07:03] | You gonna let me in there or what? | 你到底让不让我进去 |
[07:04] | Mr. Hall, is that you out there? | 霍尔先生 是你吗 |
[07:08] | You want to charge in there and put a beatin’ on this man, | 你要是冲进去揍他一顿 |
[07:11] | you hand him exactly what he wants. | 就正好如了他的意 |
[07:13] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[07:14] | He killed Jessie. | 他杀了我妹杰茜 |
[07:16] | Why are you here, Mike McQuigg? | 你来做什么 麦克·麦奎格 |
[07:17] | I’m here to end this. | 我来了结此事 |
[07:18] | No, you’re not. | 不 不是的 |
[07:20] | You’re here to punish him. | 你来是为惩罚他 |
[07:22] | That won’t get you what you want. Trust me. | 这样无济于事 信我吧 |
[07:24] | Are we just gonna stand around here and do nothing? | 难道我们要袖手旁观 一味放任他吗 |
[07:26] | I didn’t say that. I’m going in alone. | 我没说不管 我自己进去 |
[07:28] | No. It’s not a request. | 不行 这是命令 |
[07:30] | You two stay here. | 你们俩待在外面 |
[07:40] | Well, look at this. | 瞧瞧 |
[07:42] | I’m the most popular girl at the ball. | 我可真受欢迎啊 |
[07:44] | To what do I owe the pleasure, Deputy Director Hall? | 什么风把你吹来了 霍尔副局长 |
[07:47] | This is a mistake. | 他不该进去 |
[07:48] | This is exactly what he wants. | 这正是戴夫林想看到的局面 |
[07:50] | You don’t know Owen Hall. | 你不了解欧文·霍尔 |
[07:53] | You don’t know Conor Devlin. | 你不了解康纳·戴夫林 |
[07:54] | So, how did you know it was me out there? | 你怎么知道外面的人是我 |
[07:59] | Clairvoyant. | 第六感 |
[08:01] | Runs in the family. | 家族遗传 |
[08:03] | Except for my son, | 可惜我儿子没遗传上 |
[08:06] | or he’d still be alive right now. | 不然他就不会死了 |
[08:09] | And you blame me for your son’s death? | 你怪我害死了你儿子 |
[08:10] | We share the blame, don’t we? | 我们俩都有责任 不是吗 |
[08:13] | And we both have to pay the price. | 所以我们俩都要付出代价 |
[08:15] | – What price? – God’s price. | -什么代价 -承受上帝的怒火 |
[08:18] | Terrible thing when a child has to pay | 子女要为父亲的罪过付出代价 |
[08:20] | for the sins of the father, don’t you think? | 你不觉得太悲惨了吗 |
[08:25] | – I wouldn’t know. – No? | -说不好 -是吗 |
[08:29] | – Don’t give a centimeter. – He won’t. | -别让步 -他不会的 |
[08:33] | Who you been talking to on the outside? | 谁在外面接应你 |
[08:35] | They don’t let me use the phones. | 他们不让我打电话 |
[08:36] | No, a man like you must have means. | 我不信 你肯定有办法联系外面的人 |
[08:38] | I’m just a stranger in a strange land. | 我只是个身在异乡的外乡人 |
[08:42] | You said by the time you were done, | 你曾说 等你准备好 |
[08:43] | you’d take away everyone we loved. | 会杀光我们所爱之人 |
[08:47] | How’s that going? | 你准备得怎么样了 |
[08:48] | I’m not in the revenge business anymore, Mr. Hall. | 我不再想着复仇了 霍尔先生 |
[08:53] | – This is not gonna work. – What? | -这样什么也问不出来 -怎么了 |
[08:55] | Conor Devlin is never gonna give up anything. | 康纳·戴夫林什么也不会交代 |
[08:57] | He’s only gonna enjoy it when your boss finally snaps. | 等你上司崩溃失控 他只会乐在其中 |
[09:01] | Funny thing about the blacks… | 你们黑人挺有意思… |
[09:04] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[09:05] | All your huffin’ and puffin’ really gets you nowhere, does it? | 你们的怒火毫无用处 不是吗 |
[09:09] | What are you talking about? | 不懂你在说什么 |
[09:12] | You run around the streets with your bandanas and your low riders, | 你们开着趴地车 带着小头巾 混迹街头 |
[09:18] | and you flash your… | 还拿着你们的… |
[09:20] | What do you call it? | 你们的叫法是什么来着 |
[09:22] | your cheddar and your guns, | 拿着钱和枪 |
[09:25] | and all you end up doing with them is killin’ each other. | 到头来却只会互相残杀 |
[09:31] | Know what you are? | 知道你有什么特点吗 |
[09:33] | What? | 什么 |
[09:34] | Predictable. | 太好猜了 |
[09:38] | If I wanted to kill a black behind bars, | 如果我人在监狱 想杀死一个黑人 |
[09:43] | know who I’d get to do it? | 知道怎么才能如愿吗 |
[09:47] | Another black. | 找另外一个黑人下手就行了 |
[09:57] | I’m good, I’m good. | 我没事 放手吧 |
[09:57] | You feel better now, son? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[10:00] | I understand how a little violence could salve a wound. | 我懂 暴力有助于疗伤 |
[10:29] | I don’t see you for four years, | 我们四年没见 |
[10:30] | and suddenly a cop shows up at my door for my “protection”? | 你突然以警察的身份跑来我家 说要保护我 |
[10:34] | What the hell is going on, Alex? | 到底怎么回事 艾丽克丝 |
[10:36] | Good to see you, too, Mom. | 见到你也很高兴 妈 |
[10:38] | Is this ’cause I didn’t come to Thanksgiving? | 因为我没去你家过感恩节吗 |
[10:40] | Because I really did have a flat. | 我真的有地方住 |
[10:42] | No, Dad. This is not punishment for Thanksgiving. | 不是 爸 不是为感恩节的事惩罚你 |
[10:44] | Something’s come up at work. | 是工作上的事 |
[10:45] | We’re gonna need to hunker down at Shelby’s place in Westchester for a few days. | 我们得去谢尔比在西切斯特的住处躲两天 |
[10:49] | So this is punishment for Thanksgiving. | 这么说 就是为感恩节的事惩罚我 |
[10:50] | My God. | 天呐 |
[10:52] | Bit surprised to hear from you. | 有点惊讶你居然来找我了 |
[10:55] | Yeah? Why’s that, though? | 是吗 原因呢 |
[10:57] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[10:58] | Maybe because I’ve been here for eight months | 也许因为我来这儿八个月了 |
[10:59] | and not one brekkie, lunch, or supper from big brother? | 你这个做哥哥的一顿饭也没请我吃 |
[11:02] | And when you finally do show up, | 现在终于现身了 |
[11:03] | it’s to drag me out of class and into this… thing. | 居然把我从教室里拖上了车 |
[11:07] | Is this really your car? | 这真是你的车吗 |
[11:08] | Look, you’ve been busy with school. | 你一直忙于学业 |
[11:10] | I’ve been busy with work. | 我一直忙于工作 |
[11:12] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[11:13] | – To a friend’s house. – A party? | -去朋友家 -参加派对吗 |
[11:16] | Yeah, something like that. | 嗯 差不多吧 |
[11:17] | A work party? | 工作派对 |
[11:18] | What, with boring insurance people? | 派对上都是你们这帮没劲的保险员 |
[11:21] | Kill me now. | 你干脆杀了我吧 |
[11:22] | I need you to behave today, Maisie. | 你今天好好表现 梅茜 |
[11:24] | Can you do that, please? | 行吗 拜托了 |
[11:26] | My God. | 天呐 |
[11:29] | – I’m your beard. – Okay, stop it. | -你要我假扮你的女伴 -别瞎说 |
[11:31] | Yeah — What, they don’t know that you’re a puff? | 怎么 他们还不知道你是同性恋 |
[11:34] | Shut up, okay? | 别说了 |
[11:36] | I was the only person that didn’t care, | 只有我不在意这件事 |
[11:38] | and that is the primary reason you can bugger off. | 所以你才不打声招呼就走了 |
[11:42] | – Bugger off? – Yeah, yeah, f-for vanishing. | -走了 -对啊 你之前突然消失了 |
[11:44] | I mean, for not sending me a birthday card or a Christmas card | 不给我寄生日贺卡和圣诞贺卡 |
[11:46] | or even congratulations on the birth of my child. | 甚至我孩子出生 也不来祝贺一下 |
[11:50] | – You have a child? – No! Of course not. | -你有孩子了 -不 当然没有 |
[11:52] | But that’s my point. | 但你领会意思 |
[11:54] | How would you have known? | 你人都不见了 怎么会知道我怎样呢 |
[11:57] | So, when were you planning on telling me | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[11:58] | you moved to upstate New York? | 你搬来纽约北部了 |
[11:59] | Just seemed easier to leave things the way they were. | 保持原样挺好的 |
[12:02] | Right. | 是啊 |
[12:03] | With us not talking, you mean. | 你是指 我们母女不联系 |
[12:06] | I’m not going anywhere | 我哪儿也不去 |
[12:07] | until you tell me what the hell is going on, Alex. | 除非你告诉我到底怎么回事 艾丽克丝 |
[12:10] | Let me guess — it’s classified? | 我猜猜看 这是机密吧 |
[12:13] | Just like your father. | 简直跟你父亲一个德性 |
[12:19] | Keep pushing me away, Mom, | 随便你怎么说 妈 |
[12:20] | but I’m just trying to save your life. | 我只想保护你 |
[12:35] | What I just saw in there was a man unhinged, | 我刚刚在审讯室只看到了一个失控的男人 |
[12:38] | and it wasn’t the one in handcuffs. | 而失控的那个还不是犯人 |
[12:39] | Do you blame him? | 也不能怪他啊 |
[12:40] | Look, I understand what you both are going through. | 我明白你们俩的感受 |
[12:44] | You’re not the only ones to lose someone to that man in there. | 不是只有你们的挚爱死于他手 |
[12:47] | But that’s not the way to get him. | 但暴力解决不了问题 |
[12:48] | So why don’t you tell me what is the way. | 那你来告诉我 怎么才能解决问题 |
[12:51] | If I had that answer, he never would have gotten out of Ireland. | 如果我有办法 当初就不会让他从爱尔兰逃走了 |
[12:53] | What makes you think you can turn him now? | 你为什么觉得现在能让他交代呢 |
[12:55] | I’m not here to turn him. | 我来不是为了让他交代罪行 |
[12:57] | I’m here to collect him. | 我是想把他带走 |
[12:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:59] | We have a new witness who’s willing to testify against him in Dublin. | 都柏林有个证人 愿意指证他 |
[13:03] | We’ve applied for extradition, and I’m gonna bring Devlin back. | 我们申请了引渡令 我要带戴夫林回去 |
[13:07] | The fingerprint we pulled from your sister’s apartment got a hit. | 从你妹妹公寓中发现的指纹匹配出结果了 |
[13:10] | Her killer’s former MI-5. | 杀手是前军情五处的人 |
[13:12] | Her name’s Maya Church. | 名叫 玛雅·彻池 |
[13:13] | I need to make a call. | 我得联系一下有关人员 |
[13:14] | So, she’s former MI-5. What’s she do now? | 她是前军情五处的人 现在从事什么职业 |
[13:17] | She died four years ago. | 她四年前就死了 |
[13:21] | Find out what you can from her. | 从她那里多收集些情报 |
[13:23] | I’ll stay in touch. | 保持联系 |
[13:38] | It’ll be nice to have a house full of people again. | 家里又热闹起来了 真好 |
[13:41] | What did you say you were celebrating? | 你之前说是为庆祝什么 |
[13:42] | I didn’t. | 没有啊 |
[13:43] | Looks like that Downton crap your mom used to watch. | 就像你妈以前看的《唐顿庄园》一样 |
[13:47] | Bunch of rich folks and the poor saps who lived to kiss their asses. | 豪宅里住着一群富人 周围全是谄媚的奴仆 |
[13:51] | Pucker up, son. | 拿出点气势来 儿子 |
[13:52] | Dick! So good to see you. | 迪克 见到你真好 |
[13:55] | – George. – This is George. | -乔治 -这位是乔治 |
[13:57] | He takes care of the property. He’s practically family. | 他照管这里 形同我的家人 |
[13:59] | If you need anything, just let either of us know. | 你需要什么 跟我们俩说一声就好 |
[14:01] | A butler? You got a valet, too? | 管家 还有贴身仆人吗 |
[14:04] | All I need’s a cot and a pot. | 有饭吃 有床睡 就行了 |
[14:06] | Let me take you in. | 我带你进去吧 |
[14:11] | How do I get him to not hate me? | 怎样才能让他不讨厌我 |
[14:13] | Play quarterback for the Steelers. | 除非你是匹兹堡钢人队[橄榄球队]的四分卫 |
[14:15] | Yeah… | 别在意… |
[14:19] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[14:20] | This is Maisie, my sister. | 这是我妹 梅茜 |
[14:24] | Yeah. Believe me, I’m as shocked as you are. | 相信我 我和你一样震惊 |
[14:27] | Well, it’s really nice to meet you. | 真是幸会 |
[14:29] | Harry talks about you all the time. | 哈里经常提起你 |
[14:31] | Clever girl. | 真会说话 |
[14:33] | And, what do you do for the company? | 你是什么职位啊 |
[14:35] | Alex is in human resources. | 艾丽克丝从事人力资源管理 |
[14:37] | – Human resources? – Yeah. | -人资 -对 |
[14:39] | Darling, you’re wasting all of yours. | 明明可以靠颜值 偏偏要靠才华 |
[14:43] | This is all very curious. | 真是太有意思了 |
[14:45] | This is my mother, Sita. | 这是我母亲 西塔 |
[14:52] | This is gonna be a disaster, isn’t it? | 这简直是个灾难啊 |
[14:54] | This place is a fortress — | 这里很安全 |
[14:56] | 70 acres of nothing, top of the line security. | 周围空无一物 安保严密 |
[14:59] | It’s a perfect place to protect our family | 不管戴夫林派谁前来 |
[15:00] | from whoever Devlin sent to hunt them. | 我们的亲属在这里都很安全 |
[15:02] | As long as we don’t kill each other in the meantime. | 只要我们不先互相残杀就好 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:08] | Come on, Duke. Let’s go. | 走吧 杜克 进去吧 |
[15:17] | If Devlin’s communicating with Maya Church, | 既然戴夫林联系上了玛雅·彻池 |
[15:18] | he’s got to have a phone. | 那他一定有手机 |
[15:20] | Easy, caveman. Those books are innocents. | 轻点 野蛮人 书籍是无辜的 |
[15:23] | Then he should be spending his time in solitary, not reading books. | 那就该让他一个人待着 别玷污书籍 |
[15:25] | He should be spending his time in the ground. | 他该死 |
[15:30] | What can you tell me about Maya? | 跟我说说玛雅的情况吧 |
[15:33] | Five years ago, she was working a case on a crime family in Dublin. | 五年前 她负责调查都柏林一个罪犯家族 |
[15:37] | Old IRA family went into business for themselves after the treaty. | 本是北爱尔兰共和军 《和平协议》签订后开始做生意 |
[15:40] | – Devlin’s family? – Affiliated. | -戴夫林家族吗 -他们的附庸 |
[15:43] | She was last seen walking into a church in Kerry. | 最后一次现身是在克里的一间教堂 |
[15:45] | It exploded moments later with 33 people inside. | 她进去后不久就爆炸了 内有33人 |
[15:48] | Yeah, but we found her prints | 但我妹被杀那天 |
[15:50] | in my sister’s apartment the day she was murdered. | 我们在公寓里发现了她的指纹 |
[15:53] | Apparently. | 明显是假死 |
[16:01] | Well. | 哎哟 |
[16:04] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这是什么 |
[16:09] | – Come on. – No, no, that’s enough. | -来呀 -别别 够了 |
[16:10] | One more, one more — | 再来一张嘛 |
[16:11] | Just do us — just take pictures of yourself. | 你自拍就好了 |
[16:13] | W-Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[16:14] | No, it’s — Wait, is that really necessary? | 不要 等下 必须没收手机吗 |
[16:17] | – Yes. – Why don’t I get everyone a drink? | -嗯 -大家喝点什么 |
[16:19] | I didn’t come here for a cocktail party. | 我可不是来参加鸡尾酒会的 |
[16:22] | Will someone please tell me what is going on? | 谁能告诉我 到底怎么回事 |
[16:25] | Are our lives really in danger? | 我们真的有危险吗 |
[16:27] | All right, let’s talk turkey, boss man. | 直说吧 “老大” |
[16:29] | Who’s trying to kill us? | 谁要杀我们 |
[16:30] | His name is Conor Devlin. | 他叫康纳·戴夫林 |
[16:33] | Three days ago, he had my daughter murdered. | 三天前 他杀害了我的女儿 |
[16:36] | And then yesterday, Agent McQuigg’s sister. | 昨天 麦奎格特工的妹妹也遇害了 |
[16:38] | Is this like a team-building thing? | 这是团建吗 |
[16:40] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[16:41] | He’s coming after our loved ones. | 他要杀死我们的挚爱 |
[16:43] | Are you for real? | 你是认真的吗 |
[16:45] | Is — is he for real? | 他说的是真的吗 |
[16:46] | Why us? What’d you guys do to him? | 为什么是我们 你们怎么得罪他了 |
[16:48] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[16:50] | I… I killed his son, | 我杀了他儿子 |
[16:52] | and now he wants to hurt us the same way that we hurt him. | 他想以其人之道 还治其人之身 |
[16:55] | It’s no one’s fault. We were doing our job. | 没人有错 我们当时只是恪尽职守 |
[16:57] | Sorry, I’m a bit behind here. | 抱歉 我没听懂 |
[16:59] | What job is that, exactly? | 到底是什么工作需要杀人啊 |
[17:01] | Maisie… | 梅茜… |
[17:02] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是名联调局特工 |
[17:06] | You’ll… have to excuse me. | 我失陪一下 |
[17:08] | My… brain just blew out the back of my skull. | 信息量太大 我要消化一下 |
[17:10] | – Look, we’ll talk, okay? – Yeah, I believe we will. | -我待会儿跟你解释 -你可有的解释了 |
[17:12] | You’re here so that what happened to my daughter doesn’t happen to you. | 带你们来是希望我女儿的惨剧不会在你们身上重演 |
[17:24] | Maisie. | 梅茜 |
[17:26] | Maisie, listen, it’s not like we were ever exactly close. | 梅茜 我们之前关系并不亲密 |
[17:29] | But that was your choice, Harry, not mine. | 但是你选择疏远了我 哈里 不是我想疏远你 |
[17:32] | I’m not mum, I’m not dad. | 我和爸妈不一样 |
[17:35] | You didn’t have to walk out on me, too. | 你不用连我也抛弃 |
[17:40] | Mom… | 妈… |
[17:43] | So, how long do we have to stay here? | 我们要在这里待多久 |
[17:46] | Just until we figure everything out. | 待到我们解决此事 |
[17:49] | You mean until you catch the killer. | 你是指 等你们抓到凶手 |
[17:51] | Yeah. Let me help you with — | 对 我帮你… |
[17:53] | You’ve put a target on my back. | 你给我招来了杀身之祸 |
[17:55] | You’ve helped enough. | 你帮的忙已经够多了 |
[17:58] | Man… | 别这样… |
[18:01] | 麦奎格 我们有发现 | |
[18:03] | There was only one number on Devlin’s burner. | 戴夫林的一次性手机上只有一个号码 |
[18:05] | PSE&G isolated it to a pay phone in rural Suffolk County. | 电力公司追踪到了萨福克郡乡村的一部付费电话 |
[18:09] | What? That’s in the middle of nowhere. | 可那里荒无人烟啊 |
[18:11] | There’s no way a guy like Devlin | 戴夫林私藏手机 |
[18:13] | smuggles a burner to call a cow pasture. | 不可能是为了打给乳牛牧场 |
[18:21] | Famous Seamus. | 希莫斯实业 |
[18:23] | A candy company in Dublin. | 一家来自都柏林的糖果公司 |
[18:25] | They have three lots there. | 他们在那儿有三个工厂 |
[18:27] | Let me guess — they don’t make candy there. | 我猜猜看 那里可不产糖果 |
[18:30] | Harry and Jocelyn and I will check it out. | 我 哈里和乔斯琳前去查看 |
[18:35] | Is it weird that I’d rather take my chances in a trained assassin | 我宁愿和训练有素的杀手对抗也不愿面对我妈 |
[18:38] | than face my own mother? | 这样是不是很奇怪 |
[18:40] | I would take the assassin and your mother over Dick Booth. | 我愿用迪克·布斯换杀手和你妈 |
[18:43] | Going that well, huh? | 相处这么”愉快”啊 |
[18:44] | Who doesn’t like me? Everyone likes me. | 他怎么会不喜欢我 我可是人见人爱 |
[18:51] | Careful now. | 小心点 |
[18:54] | Don’t talk while I’m shooting, boy. | 我射击时 别说话 小子 |
[18:57] | All right, Westchester. Show us what you got. | “富家女” 露一手吧 |
[19:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:05] | Pull. | 扔吧 |
[19:13] | You’re the best Quantico has to offer? | 你真是匡提科最优秀的特工吗 |
[19:15] | Must’ve… got something in my eye. | 我眼睛里进东西了 |
[19:18] | You couldn’t hit the broad side of a Bentley. | 就是一台宾利摆在面前 你也射不中啊 |
[19:21] | Pull. | 扔吧 |
[19:28] | Partial hit. That still counts. | 打到边角 也算打中了 |
[19:30] | Hell it does. | 算才怪 |
[19:31] | That’s dinner flying away. | 到手的鸭子就这么飞了 |
[19:34] | You’re more comfortable holding her purse than a gun. | 你别拿枪了 还是给她提包吧 |
[19:40] | Something in your eye, huh? | 眼睛里进东西了 |
[19:42] | I didn’t need to show up your father. | 我没必要把你父亲比下去 |
[19:45] | He’s proud, like his son. | 他和他儿子一样骄傲 |
[19:54] | Young Quinn, working with a yank. | 奎恩啊 和美国佬联手了 |
[19:58] | Making the betrayal of your people complete. | 彻底背叛了自己人 |
[20:01] | Your ancestors would be proud. | 你的祖先一定会很”骄傲” |
[20:03] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[20:05] | Haven’t had the pleasure. | 没能有幸结识 不知道 |
[20:07] | You ordered the murder of my sister. | 你下令杀了我妹 |
[20:10] | And how did I do that, laddie? | 我怎么下杀令 小伙子 |
[20:14] | That supposed to mean something to me? | 这是什么意思 |
[20:15] | You called one number, a pay phone on Long Island. | 你打给了长岛的一个付费电话 |
[20:18] | Did you know they still had pay phones in the States, love? | 美国现在还有付费电话吗 亲爱的 |
[20:21] | I certainly didn’t. | 我都不知道呢 |
[20:22] | We found the house, Devlin. | 我们找到那间房子了 戴夫林 |
[20:24] | You’re speaking in riddles, son. | 你把我说糊涂了 |
[20:27] | What house would that be? | 谁的房子 |
[20:28] | Maya’s house. | 玛雅的房子 |
[20:31] | What’s the matter, Conor? | 怎么了 戴夫林 |
[20:35] | Tell me about your sister, Mr. McQuigg. | 跟我说说你妹吧 麦奎格先生 |
[20:36] | Don’t answer him. | 别理他 |
[20:38] | Please, give me a reason to kill you. | 请给我一个杀你的理由吧 |
[20:44] | Sounds like I already gave you one. | 我不是已经给你了吗 |
[20:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:14] | Yeah, well… | 这个… |
[21:27] | House is empty. | 屋里没人 |
[21:29] | I’ve popped the back door. | 我撬开了后门 |
[21:31] | – Let’s go. – Let’s go. | -走吧 -去看看 |
[21:40] | Missed you at skeet shooting. | 你怎么没来射飞碟 |
[21:42] | I don’t like guns. | 我不喜欢枪 |
[21:44] | Do you like the Second Amendment? | 那你喜欢第二修正案吗 |
[21:46] | More wine? | 添酒吗 |
[21:48] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[21:49] | So, you guys are FBI, | 你们是联调局特工 |
[21:51] | but, like, secret FBI. | 但要保持隐秘 |
[21:54] | That’s pretty much it. | 差不多吧 |
[21:55] | Well, what kind of stuff do you do? | 你们平时都做什么 |
[21:57] | You know, the usual — | 就是那几样 |
[21:59] | chase bad guys, protect people, disarm nukes. | 追捕坏人 保护群众 解除核武 |
[22:03] | So why all the secrecy? | 那为什么要保持神秘呢 |
[22:06] | Because they operate in the shadows, off the books, | 因为他们在暗地行动 执行机密任务 |
[22:08] | bending the law, breaking the law, | 行违法犯罪之事 |
[22:10] | which also means if they get caught, | 也就是说 一旦他们被捕 |
[22:12] | their country will disavow them. | 不会被国家承认 |
[22:13] | Is that about right? | 我说得对吧 |
[22:20] | Excuse me for a second. | 失陪了 |
[22:26] | What is your problem, Ma? | 你怎么回事 妈 |
[22:28] | After everything that the FBI has done to you, to our family, | 联调局对你和你家人那么无情 |
[22:32] | you came back. | 你却还未其效力 |
[22:34] | Is that why I haven’t heard from you? | 你是因为这个才不联系我吗 |
[22:36] | I’ve called you, I’ve left messages. | 我给你打电话 发信息 你都不回 |
[22:38] | Why are you acting like I’m the enemy | 你为什么把我当敌人 |
[22:40] | when all I’m trying to do is protect you? | 我只是想保护你 |
[22:41] | Because it’s easier. | 因为这样更容易 |
[22:44] | Easier than what? | 容易在哪儿 |
[22:46] | When I look at you, Alex, | 每当我看见你 艾丽克丝 |
[22:48] | I still see that fearless little girl | 在我眼前的依然是那个无畏的小女孩 |
[22:50] | who used to walk ahead of everyone. | 她总是走在所有人前面 |
[22:52] | So certain were you that something good was around every corner. | 你坚定地认为世界是美好的 |
[22:56] | Yeah, well, I’m not a little girl anymore, | 可我不再是个小女孩了 |
[22:58] | and I learned a long time ago that | 我也早就意识到 |
[23:00] | whatever’s around that corner is not always good. | 世界不总是充满美好 |
[23:02] | This job taught you that. | 这份工作让你认清了这一点 |
[23:05] | No, Ma. | 不 妈 |
[23:06] | You taught me that. | 是你教我认清了这一点 |
[23:09] | You have no idea what it is like to have a child and then lose that child. | 你不懂失去孩子的感受 |
[23:21] | I do… | 我懂… |
[23:24] | I do. | 我懂 |
[23:28] | Beti? | 贝蒂 |
[23:30] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[23:33] | I was pregnant, Ma. | 我怀过孕 妈 |
[23:37] | And then… | 然后… |
[23:40] | something happened with work, and I lost… | 因为工作 我流产了… |
[23:45] | And now I… | 我现在… |
[23:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[23:50] | I can’t help but feel that it’s my fault. | 我总觉得这是我的错 |
[23:54] | I don’t know what to do, | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[23:55] | and I don’t know who I am. | 我都不认识自己了 |
[23:57] | I don’t know… | 我很迷茫… |
[24:01] | You are the sum total of the decisions you make | 你做出的所有决定造就了你 |
[24:07] | That’s who you are. | 你是自己所有决定的集合 |
[24:11] | But here’s the secret. | 但有个小秘诀 |
[24:15] | Your last bad decision doesn’t have to define you. | 不必被一个错误决定所定性 |
[24:24] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[24:32] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[24:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:35] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:38] | One of the sensors got triggered. | 感应器被触发了 |
[24:40] | Might be a deer. Might also be Maya. | 可能是鹿 也可能是玛雅 |
[24:42] | Whatever it is, it’s moving. | 反正在移动 |
[24:44] | – Right for the house. – Maybe we should check it out. | -朝这里来了 -我们该出去看看 |
[24:45] | Shelby, you know the house better than anyone else. | 谢尔比 你最熟悉屋内结构 |
[24:48] | We’ll go outside. | 我们俩去外面看看 |
[25:02] | Stop right there! | 不准动 |
[25:09] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:14] | In here. | 进来 |
[25:16] | I’m think I’m concussed. What that really necessary? | 我好像脑震荡了 有必要下手这么狠吗 |
[25:18] | My bad, man. | 真不好意思 |
[25:19] | I tend to get a little jumpy | 我是有点紧张 |
[25:20] | when I find strangers lurking in the shadows with shotguns! | 谁让有个陌生人拿着枪潜伏在暗处呢 |
[25:23] | I told you. I was driving by, I saw the lights. | 我说了 我只是开车路过 看到这里亮着灯 |
[25:26] | The house is normally dark. | 这里通常没人 |
[25:27] | I wanted to be sure the place wasn’t being robbed. | 我只想确认屋里没进贼 |
[25:28] | Or maybe you were scoping the place out. | 也有可能是在暗中打探 |
[25:30] | You work for Devlin, too? | 你也是戴夫林派来的人 |
[25:31] | W-Who the hell is Devlin? | 戴夫林是谁 |
[25:35] | Shelby? Is that you? | 谢尔比 是你吗 |
[25:37] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[25:39] | This guy says he’s your neighbor. | 他说是你家邻居 |
[25:40] | Neighbor’s a relative term. | 只是相对而言 住得比较近 |
[25:41] | My parents’ house is two miles away. | 我父母家离这儿两英里 |
[25:44] | It’s Ben. | 我是本 |
[25:46] | Ben Hardington. | 本·哈丁顿 |
[25:47] | M-My parents are Stephanie and Richard. | 丝黛芬妮和理查德是我父母 |
[25:49] | I remember the Hardingtons. | 我记得哈丁顿一家人 |
[25:50] | They came up during the summers mostly. | 他们一般都是夏天来 |
[25:52] | Yeah? So why are you here during the winter? | 是吗 那你冬天来干什么 |
[25:54] | Well, not that it’s any of your business, | 虽然这与你们无关 |
[25:56] | but my parents died last year. | 但我父母去年去世了 |
[25:58] | Car crash. I’m settling the estate. | 死于车祸 我来料理房产 |
[26:02] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了 |
[26:04] | We met once at one of your parents’ summer parties. | 我们在你父母的夏日派对上见过一面 |
[26:07] | I was home from college. Y-You were just a kid. | 我当时大学放暑假 你那时还小 |
[26:10] | I’m sorry, I don’t. | 抱歉 我不记得了 |
[26:12] | It was — it was one of those themed parties. | 是一次主题派对 |
[26:13] | Everyone was wearing white. | 大家都要穿白色衣服 |
[26:14] | I remember those. | 这个我记得 |
[26:16] | He’s lying, Shelby. | 他在撒谎 谢尔比 |
[26:17] | I’ve had enough of this. | 真是莫名其妙 |
[26:19] | Take it easy. I’m just going for my wallet. | 别激动 我只是想拿钱包 |
[26:26] | So what? Any 17-year-old can get a fake ID. | 那又怎样 谁还没有个假身份证了 |
[26:29] | – What’s your problem, man? – My problem? | -你什么毛病 -我有毛病 |
[26:31] | Okay, okay, okay. Everyone, calm down. | 好了 好了 大家冷静 |
[26:34] | We have a lot of nervous people here. | 这里的人都绷着一根弦 |
[26:36] | Do you mind sitting tight till we confirm your identity? | 你介意在这里待一会儿吗 我们要确认你的身份 |
[26:39] | A-Actually, I do. I should be getting home. | 我介意 我该回家了 |
[26:40] | You’re not going anywhere, pal. | 你哪儿也别想去 |
[26:58] | Okay, let’s spread out, see what we can find. | 分头找找看 |
[27:08] | God. | 天呐 |
[27:32] | Is this gonna take much longer? | 还要等很久吗 |
[27:33] | I’m sure it won’t be much longer. | 肯定不会的 |
[27:35] | Mustard? | 放芥末吗 |
[27:38] | Ben Hardington, Haverford Class of ’91, | 本·哈丁顿 哈沃福德大学91届毕业生 |
[27:41] | raised in Philly, parents died last year. | 在费城长大 父母去年去世 |
[27:43] | His story checks out. | 他没撒谎 |
[27:45] | An online profile. | 网上的资料你也信 |
[27:46] | Big deal. You can fake that stuff in no time. | 这有什么 这种资料随手就能伪造 |
[27:48] | And hack into the DMV? Come on. | 黑进车管所改资料 没那么容易吧 |
[27:49] | He’s working with a former spy. | 他和前间谍特工联手 有什么不可能 |
[27:51] | But he knows things about me, about my parents. | 但他知道我和我父母的事情 |
[27:53] | All of which can be dug up with a little bit of research. | 稍做调查 知道这些并不难 |
[27:56] | What do you want to do, Ryan? Shoot him? | 你想怎样 瑞恩 杀了他 |
[27:59] | Not yet. | 暂时不会 |
[28:00] | We should tie him up and throw him in the attic for now. | 我们该先把他绑起来 关在阁楼 |
[28:02] | And what if he’s innocent? | 万一他是无辜的呢 |
[28:03] | Then we will have assaulted and held hostage an innocent man. | 那我们不就袭击并劫持了一个无辜人吗 |
[28:06] | No, we are not tying him up. | 不行 不能把他绑起来 |
[28:08] | Let’s just keep an eye on him. | 看住他就好了 |
[28:10] | He’s unarmed. | 他没武器 |
[28:14] | Just… | 就… |
[28:16] | The hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[28:18] | I’m cutting this sandwich George made for me. | 我想切一下乔治给我做的三明治 |
[28:21] | Sheesh, you people. | 你们真是神经质 |
[28:24] | Where is George? | 乔治在哪儿 |
[28:26] | He took Duke out for a walk. | 他带杜克出去散步了 |
[28:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:31] | George must have tripped a sensor. | 一定是乔治触发了感应器 |
[28:33] | I’ll check it out. | 我去看看 |
[28:41] | My gosh. | 天呐 |
[28:47] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[28:53] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[28:57] | That’s Maya. | 玛雅 |
[28:59] | What the hell’s she doing? | 她干什么 |
[29:13] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[29:15] | There’s a blueprint of Shelby’s mansion here. | 这里有一张谢尔比住宅的结构图 |
[29:22] | God. They’ve got the entire security system layout as well. | 天呐 还有安保系统的分布图 |
[29:26] | We need to get back now. | 我们得赶紧回去 |
[29:27] | Stop! | 停 |
[29:29] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[29:50] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[29:51] | A pressure plate. | 一块压板 |
[29:54] | It’s a bomb. | 有炸弹 |
[29:58] | If we step off this thing, | 一旦我们移开脚 |
[29:59] | this whole place is wired to blow, | 这里就会爆炸 |
[30:02] | and us along with it. | 我们就得葬身于此 |
[30:13] | This would be awkward if we weren’t about to die. | 要不是快死了 这样还真尴尬 |
[30:20] | We are not going to die. | 我们不会死 |
[30:30] | Yeah, I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 这可说不好 |
[30:40] | Well, that’s the sensor. | 感应器在那儿 |
[30:43] | This is the exact spot Maya was standing on. | 玛雅刚才就站在这里 |
[30:46] | Why stop here? | 为什么停在这里 |
[30:51] | Maybe she was scoping out the house, | 也许她刚才在探查屋内的情况 |
[30:53] | debating her approach. | 以此决定行动方案 |
[30:57] | Look. | 你看 |
[30:59] | She went in that direction. | 她朝那边去了 |
[31:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:06] | That woman who’s trying to kill us is out there somewhere? | 要杀我们的那个女人就躲在外面 |
[31:09] | How did she find us? | 她怎么找到我们的 |
[31:11] | I don’t know, but Alex and Ryan are handling it. | 我不知道 但艾丽克丝和瑞恩去处理了 |
[31:13] | Just stay calm. | 保持冷静就好 |
[31:14] | What the hell have you people dragged me into? | 你们到底把我卷入什么麻烦了 |
[31:16] | – Who are you again? – I’m the neighbor. | -你又是谁 -她邻居 |
[31:18] | You need to stay back. | 你退后点 |
[31:20] | Well, another pair of eyes couldn’t hurt, | 多一个人帮忙看看没坏处 |
[31:22] | especially one that can spot a whitetail at 200 yards out. | 况且我隔着200码都能看见白尾鹿 |
[31:25] | I’ve never met a deer that can kill a man. | 鹿可不会杀人 |
[31:28] | I don’t know what’s going on here, | 我不知道到底怎么回事 |
[31:29] | but this has nothing to do with me. | 但此事与我无关 |
[31:31] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[31:32] | Ben, don’t! It could be dangerous. | 本 别走 很危险 |
[31:36] | – You okay? – Yeah, I-I’m fine. Just dizzy. | -你没事吧 -没事 就是有点晕 |
[31:39] | D-Do you think I could get a little ice for my head? | 能给我拿点冰块敷一下吗 |
[31:42] | Sure. | 好 |
[31:44] | Keep an eye out. I’ll be right back. | 盯着外面的情况 我去去就回 |
[31:49] | I’m so sorry about all this. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[32:10] | Wait. Something’s wrong. | 等下 不太对劲 |
[32:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:13] | If you’re gonna attack the house, why — | 如果要突袭住宅 为什么… |
[32:15] | why go this way? | 为什么走这边 |
[32:20] | She was drawing us out. | 她是想引我们出来 |
[32:23] | – Go. – What? | -你快回去 -什么 |
[32:25] | – Go! – I’m not leaving you out here. | -快走 -我不能把你一个人留在外面 |
[32:26] | Well, you’re either leaving me out here or Shelby in there. | 我和谢尔比 你只能保护一个 |
[32:29] | You’re a faster runner than me. | 你比我跑得快 |
[32:30] | Go. I got this. Go! | 快回去 这里有我呢 快走 |
[32:50] | Where’s Shelby? | 谢尔比呢 |
[32:51] | She went to the cellar to get a flashlight. | 她去地窖拿手电筒了 |
[32:53] | She put flashlights for us out on the kitchen table. | 她早就在厨房柜台上给我们放了几只手电筒 |
[32:57] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[32:59] | Where’s Shelby? | 谢尔比在哪里 |
[33:02] | He’s got a knife! | 他手里有刀 |
[33:07] | G-Go to a bathroom! Lock the door! | 去浴室 把门锁上 |
[33:09] | Do it now! Go! Go! | 快点 快去 |
[33:28] | Dad! Dad, you all right? | 爸 爸 你没事吧 |
[33:30] | Yeah, I’m all okay. Go. Go, go, go. I got it. | 我没事 快去追他 我没事 |
[33:38] | Duke! | 杜克 |
[33:40] | My God. | 天呐 |
[33:43] | Duke, why are you covered in blood? | 杜克 你怎么浑身是血 |
[33:58] | We can cut the signal to the plate | 就能切断连通压板的信号 |
[33:59] | without being blown to bits. | 还不会引发爆炸 |
[34:02] | Okay, Harry? | 哈里 |
[34:03] | We need to build a circuit bypass. | 我们得搭建一条电路支路 |
[34:05] | Yeah, of course we do. | 确实 |
[34:09] | Identify the wire that… | 找出那条… |
[34:12] | connects the pressure plate. | 连通压板的电线 |
[34:14] | Owen, it’s a whole cluster of wires here. | 欧文 这里可是有一团电线 |
[34:16] | It’s… Geez, you know what? | 简直… 天呐 这么说吧 |
[34:18] | In the movies, there’s only, like, one blue wire, one red wire. | 电影里一般只有蓝红两条线 |
[34:22] | The IRA has been using pressure plates bombs. | 压板炸弹是爱尔兰共和军的惯用伎俩 |
[34:24] | I should’ve anticipated that. | 我早该想到的 |
[34:25] | We all should have. | 我们都没想到 |
[34:28] | George! | 乔治 |
[34:29] | My God, George. | 天呐 乔治 |
[35:36] | Ryan! Behind you! | 瑞恩 你身后 |
[35:53] | – Thanks, babe. – Okay. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -没事 |
[36:23] | Guys, how confident are we that this is gonna work? | 两位 有几成把握能行 |
[36:29] | How confident are we? | 有几成把握 |
[37:26] | You asked me what my ex-wife said to me at the funeral. | 你之前问我 我前妻在葬礼对我说了什么 |
[37:31] | She didn’t just say it was my fault. | 她不仅指责这是我的错 |
[37:35] | She said I deserve to die alone | 她还说 我活该孤独终老 |
[37:37] | for not protecting our daughter. | 因为我没保护好自己的女儿 |
[37:51] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[37:59] | 3… | 三… |
[38:01] | 2… | 二… |
[38:25] | George… | 乔治… |
[38:27] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[38:29] | This isn’t on you. | 这事不怪你 |
[38:31] | Devlin did this. | 都怪戴夫林 |
[38:34] | You know, I hadn’t realized it till I saw him again. | 要不是再见到他 我都没意识到 |
[38:37] | George was the only family I had left. | 乔治本来是我仅剩的家人了 |
[38:41] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 你还有我 |
[38:46] | Come on, Duke. | 走吧 杜克 |
[38:55] | So, you… disarmed an actual bomb? | 你真的拆解了炸弹 |
[38:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:59] | Well, it’s just your basic, | 就是个普通压板炸弹 |
[39:01] | run-of-the-mill pressure plate bomb with a collapsing circuit. | 连通了一堆电线 |
[39:04] | Or something. | 差不多这样吧 |
[39:07] | Listen, I owe you an apology, | 我该向你道歉 |
[39:11] | and not just for all this. | 不只因为这件事 |
[39:12] | When I left home, I… | 当初离开 我… |
[39:15] | I didn’t want to be part of the family anymore. | 我不想再和那个家有联系 |
[39:17] | Yeah, but, Harry, you didn’t have to just — | 哈里 但你不一定非要… |
[39:17] | No, Maisie, please, please, please, just shut up. | 不 梅茜 拜托 别说了 |
[39:21] | Let me talk, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[39:23] | I needed to start over. | 我需要重新开始 |
[39:25] | Well, at least, I thought I did. | 至少 我当时是这么想 |
[39:28] | I didn’t need to be cruel, though, and I was. | 但我没必要像当初那么绝情 |
[39:31] | I didn’t need to… | 我没必要… |
[39:34] | lump you in with the rest of them, | 把你和他们混为一谈 |
[39:36] | but I did. | 我错了 |
[39:37] | At the time, I thought I could, | 当时 我天真地以为 |
[39:40] | leave it all in the rear view, | 我可以把家人抛在脑后 |
[39:41] | but I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[39:44] | You were only 11, and you loved me. | 你当时只有十一岁 你很爱我 |
[39:50] | I still do. | 我现在依然爱你 |
[39:52] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[39:54] | Because, unlike some people, I’m not a complete ass. | 因为我和某些人不一样 没有那么混蛋 |
[39:59] | I almost died tonight, and it was rather traumatizing. | 我差点死掉 现在还心有余悸 |
[40:03] | But if it took me fighting off a trained assassin | 但如果要我和训练有素的杀手对决 |
[40:05] | to get my brother back, | 才能赢回我哥哥 |
[40:06] | well, I suppose it was worth it. | 我觉得值了 |
[40:11] | This is the moment where you hug your sister, you silly twit. | 你该抱抱我了 大笨蛋 |
[40:20] | You okay, Dick? | 你没事吧 迪克 |
[40:21] | Yeah, it’s just a scrape. I’ll survive. | 只是点擦伤 死不了 |
[40:24] | So will he, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 他也没事 |
[40:26] | Boy, that shot you made was something else. | 天 你那一枪真是绝了 |
[40:28] | It was nothing. | 碰巧而已 |
[40:29] | Wind in your eye, huh? | 眼睛里进东西了 |
[40:33] | She’s quite a catch, son. And so are you. | 她是个好伴侣 儿子 你也是 |
[40:39] | They give you painkillers? | 你是不是吃止痛药 脑子糊涂了 |
[40:47] | Okay. Shall we? | 好了 走吧 |
[40:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:56] | – For what? – For saving my life. | -谢什么 -谢你救了我 |
[41:01] | I didn’t call you | 我之前不联系你 |
[41:02] | because I don’t deserve to be in your life anymore. | 是因为我不配再出现在你生活中 |
[41:08] | I’m your mother, | 我是你母亲 |
[41:10] | and I wasn’t there for you when you needed me most. | 可你最需要我时 我却不在你身边 |
[41:17] | Maybe not. | 不是这样的 |
[41:20] | But here’s the secret. | 但有个小秘诀 |
[41:23] | Your last bad decision doesn’t have to define you, right? | 不必被一个错误决定所定性 |
[41:29] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[41:37] | I’m gonna call you for dinner next week, okay, | 我下周会约你吃晚餐 |
[41:40] | and you’re gonna say yes. | 你一定要答应 |
[41:42] | Yes. | 好 |
[41:44] | Okay. Let’s get you home. Come on. | 好 我送你回家 走吧 |
[41:49] | Game over, pal. | 游戏结束了 |
[41:50] | Another disciple dead, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 又死了一个 |
[41:52] | What a shame. | 真可惜啊 |
[41:54] | You think you’re a hero to your people, right? | 你自认为是爱尔兰人的大英雄吧 |
[41:57] | But when our application is approved | 但等引渡令得到批准 |
[41:59] | and I bring you back to pay for what you’ve done to them, | 我会带你回去偿还罪孽 |
[42:03] | those same people will pour whiskey on your grave. | 那些之前把你当英雄的人会在你死后追着骂你 |
[42:07] | A reckoning is comin’. | 该算算总账了 |