时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | His name is Conor Devlin. | 他叫康纳·戴夫林 |
[00:02] | I killed his son, | 我杀了他儿子 |
[00:04] | and now he wants to hurt us the same way that we hurt him. | 他想以其人之道 还治其人之身 |
[00:07] | By the time I’m finished, | 等我准备好 |
[00:08] | I’ll have taken everyone you love. | 我会杀光你们所爱之人 |
[00:10] | This is Maisie, my sister. | 这是我妹 梅茜 |
[00:13] | She’s alive, and that means she has a chance. | 她还活着 这就意味着她还有逃脱的机会 |
[00:15] | But it also means he has plans for her, Ryan. | 但这也意味着他对梅茜另有打算 瑞恩 |
[00:18] | You’ll have to pay in blood. | 你必须付出血的代价 |
[00:22] | He’s still breathing. Fight. | 他还有呼吸 坚持住 |
[00:24] | We’ve applied for extradition. | 我们申请了引渡令 |
[00:26] | The man killed my sister, | 他杀了我妹 |
[00:27] | and you want to put him on a plane back to Ireland? | 你却想带他飞回爱尔兰 |
[00:28] | What I want is Conor Devlin in a concrete box. | 我的愿望是把康纳·戴夫林关进监狱 |
[00:31] | If it’s here, or at the bottom of the Atlantic, | 无论是关在这里 或是大西洋海底 |
[00:33] | that’s just as well. | 我都算得偿所愿了 |
[00:34] | Your extradition to Ireland has been approved. | 已经批准你引渡回爱尔兰了 |
[00:54] | VFA 2-0-6 on descent into Dublin. | VFA206将在爱尔兰降落 |
[01:03] | I’m gonna get an ETA from the pilot. | 我去问问飞行员多久能到 |
[01:12] | We’ve been on this plane for five hours. | 我们飞了五小时了 |
[01:16] | And you’re the only one who hasn’t looked me in the eye. | 只有你没跟我对视过 |
[01:20] | Ryan Booth. | 瑞恩·布斯 |
[01:23] | As soon as we land, | 飞机一降落 |
[01:24] | an armed convoy will be waiting to take you to an Irish prison. | 武装车队就会把你押送去监狱 |
[01:27] | You tell us where Maisie Doyle is, | 告诉我们梅茜·道尔的下落 |
[01:29] | we’ll tell them you cooperated. | 我们就告诉他们 你很配合 |
[01:32] | It was you who killed my son, wasn’t it? | 是你杀了我儿子吧 |
[01:38] | It was me. | 是我 |
[01:40] | I don’t think so. | 我看不像 |
[01:43] | You’re right. It was me. | 你说得对 是我 |
[01:48] | And I’d do it again. | 重来一次 我还是会杀了他 |
[01:50] | It was each one of us. | 我们合力杀了你儿子 |
[01:53] | Easy for you to say, Miss Parrish. | 你说得轻巧 帕里什女士 |
[01:57] | You haven’t lost anyone. | 你没痛失过挚爱 |
[02:02] | Yet. | 暂时而已 |
[02:03] | You think you’re the first animal I’m up against? | 你不是我对付过的第一个人渣 |
[02:07] | I’ve been hunted, imprisoned, chased to the end of the world. | 我曾经被追捕 囚禁 追杀到天涯海角 |
[02:14] | I’m still here. | 可我依然活得好好的 |
[02:16] | So am I, love. | 我也是 亲爱的 |
[02:22] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[02:46] | I’m better. Thanks. | 好多了 谢谢关心 |
[02:48] | Good. | 那就好 |
[02:49] | So, we’ve interrogated every dockworker, | 我们审讯了所有码头工人 |
[02:51] | we’ve searched every ship that left New York City the night Maisie disappeared, | 搜查了梅茜消失当晚所有驶离纽约的船只 |
[02:54] | and she’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[02:55] | They probably offloaded the girls onto smaller ships to evade detection. | 他们可能为躲避搜查把梅茜她们转移到小船上了 |
[03:03] | Still looking? No, she’s gone. | 继续搜查 不 她已经不在这里了 |
[03:04] | She’s probably already in Ireland. | 她现在可能已经在爱尔兰了 |
[03:21] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[03:26] | Shelby! | 谢尔比 |
[03:30] | Okay. We’re losing cabin pressure. | 机舱失压了 |
[03:33] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[03:47] | Get Devlin. | 看好戴夫林 |
[03:49] | That’s good, Shelby. Deep breaths. | 很好 谢尔比 深呼吸 |
[04:04] | You can ditch your mask. We’re low enough to breathe. | 扔掉面罩吧 海拔很低了 可以自由呼吸 |
[04:06] | Bad news is we’re about two minutes from crashing. | 但飞机还有两分钟左右就会坠毁 |
[04:08] | We got to bail now! Let’s go! | 我们得立刻跳伞 快点 |
[04:49] | Alex was gonna question Devlin again on the flight over. | 艾丽克丝会在机上再次审问戴夫林 |
[04:52] | Maybe she got something. Let’s just wait till she checks in. | 也许她会有收获 等等看她的汇报吧 |
[04:54] | No, no. I’m done waiting. I’m done following leads. | 不 我等够了 我不想再顺藤摸瓜了 |
[04:57] | I’m going to Ireland to find my sister. | 我要去爱尔兰找我妹 |
[04:59] | – Harry. – Owen! | -哈里 -欧文 |
[05:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:35] | Shelby. You okay? | 谢尔比 你没事吧 |
[05:37] | Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[05:39] | I think so. | 我也没事 |
[05:45] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[05:52] | No. | 不要啊 |
[05:55] | Ryan. Ryan? | 瑞恩 瑞恩 |
[06:07] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[06:09] | No. You’re in Ireland. | 没有 这里是爱尔兰 |
[06:12] | Babe. Thank God. | 亲爱的 幸好你没事 |
[06:20] | Any of you seen McQuigg? | 你们看见麦奎格了吗 |
[06:21] | The last I saw, he was headed to the other side of the lake. | 降落之前 我看到他朝湖对岸去了 |
[06:23] | Wind must’ve caught him. | 他肯定是被风吹跑了 |
[06:25] | We should call the Irish authorities, tell them what happened. | 我们该把此事告知爱尔兰当局 |
[06:27] | – No. Don’t. – Why not? | -不要 -为什么 |
[06:30] | The best thing we have going for us right now | 我们现在有一个最大的优势 |
[06:32] | is that Conor Devlin thinks we’re dead. | 康纳·戴夫林以为我们已经死了 |
[06:34] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[06:35] | This whole county is Devlin-controlled territory. | 戴夫林的势力遍布全国 |
[06:37] | You saw the cop on the plane. He’s got people everywhere. | 机上的警员都被他收买了 到处都有他的人 |
[06:41] | He’s right. No one knows we’re coming. | 他说得对 没人知道我们来了 |
[06:44] | We’re ghosts. Let’s keep it that way. | 我们就像鬼魂一样隐秘行动吧 |
[07:11] | That can’t be good. | 来者不善 |
[07:17] | This thing hasn’t run since Beatlemania. | 这车也太老古董了 没法开了吧 |
[07:19] | Ye of little faith. | 有点信心嘛 |
[07:21] | Shipping and Receiving. | 货物交接 |
[07:22] | Jolly Roger, 82741. I need a relay. | 海盗罗杰 82741 请帮我转接 |
[07:25] | – This isn’t a secure line. – I need a relay now. | -通话线路不安全 -请立刻转接 |
[07:28] | You need a secure line. | 你得先找条安全线路 |
[07:29] | Discard your mobile now, dry clean, and find a public landline. | 立刻扔掉手机 清除痕迹 用固话联系 |
[07:34] | Wa– | 等等… |
[07:37] | We need to find a payphone. | 我们得找台公共电话 |
[07:42] | German engineering. | 德国造 真可靠 |
[07:43] | Come on. Let’s go. | 上车 我们走 |
[08:00] | Shipping and Receiving. | 货物交接 |
[08:01] | Jolly Roger, 82741. | 海盗罗杰 82741 |
[08:03] | As the crow flies? | 货号 |
[08:04] | ABP364 Alfa bravo papa 364. | |
[08:06] | Special Agent Parrish, you’re free to speak. | 帕里什特工 线路安全 准许通话 |
[08:10] | All right. I need an urgent relay to the New York office. | 请立刻帮我转接纽约办事处 |
[08:12] | Special Agent Harry Doyle. | 联系哈里·道尔特工 |
[08:15] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[08:17] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[08:19] | Alex called. They parachuted out of the plane. | 艾丽克丝打来了 他们从机上跳伞了 |
[08:23] | They’re fine. They got separated from McQuigg. | 他们没事 但和麦奎格走散了 |
[08:25] | Look, my flight leaves in an hour, so… | 我一小时后起飞 先走了 |
[08:27] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[08:34] | Ireland. | 爱尔兰 |
[09:15] | What’s going on, there, boy-o? | 怎么了 小伙子 |
[09:18] | Looks like you’re in a spot of trouble. | 你似乎有麻烦了 |
[09:20] | I’m American. FBI. | 我是美国人 联调局特工 |
[09:24] | And I’m Batman. | 我还是蝙蝠侠呢 |
[09:48] | D’ja have a smooth flight? | 飞行还顺利吧 |
[09:51] | Bit of turbulence. Nothing unexpected. | 遇上了气流 一切都在意料之中 |
[09:54] | Radio says you went down in a fiery crash over the Wicklow Mountains. | 广播中说你们在维克罗山上空坠机了 |
[09:59] | Congratulations, brother. You’re dead. | 恭喜大哥 你已经死了 |
[10:03] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[10:07] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[10:12] | Something wrong, boy? | 怎么了 小子 |
[10:15] | Just good to see you, Conor. That’s all. | 就是见到你很高兴 康纳 |
[10:18] | Little Bobby’s never seen a man resurrected from the dead before, is all. | “小巴比”只是没见过死里逃生的人 |
[10:22] | He doesn’t know the things that my big brother is capable of. | 他不知道我大哥的厉害 |
[10:25] | I’ve been 10 years gone. Might need a little reminding. | 我离家十年了 他可能没印象了 |
[10:30] | Come on, then. | 进去吧 |
[10:45] | You the man in charge? | 这里你说了算 |
[10:47] | I’m Chief O’Kealy. | 我是奥凯利警长 |
[10:49] | My name’s Mike McQuigg. Special Agent with the FBI. | 我叫麦克·麦奎格 联调局特工 |
[10:52] | I know who you say you are, son. | 你已经说过了 |
[10:56] | You want us to believe | 你的说辞不太可信啊 |
[10:57] | Conor Devlin hijacked an American military plane with four FBI agents aboard? | 康纳·戴夫林劫持了一架载有四名联调局特工的美国军机 |
[11:02] | Yeah, he had some help. | 对 他还有帮手 |
[11:04] | Either that or he’s a sorcerer. | 有这个可能 不然他也太神了 |
[11:07] | Now… let’s try it again, eh? | 我换种问法 |
[11:10] | Try again? | 你还问 |
[11:13] | You should be out there hunting Conor Devlin. | 你应该去追捕康纳·戴夫林 |
[11:14] | The man murdered my sister. | 他杀了我妹 |
[11:17] | So you got an ax to grind. | 所以你怀恨在心 |
[11:18] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[11:20] | Sounds to me like you’ve got a good reason to kill Conor Devlin. | 我觉得你有杀害康纳·戴夫林的动机 |
[11:23] | Maybe you sabotaged that plane, Special Agent Mike McQuigg. | 也许是你对飞机做了手脚 麦克·麦奎格特工 |
[11:27] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你不是吧 |
[11:29] | Is there anyone in Ireland who can verify your tale? | 爱尔兰国内有人能为你作证吗 |
[11:33] | Or did you kill them, too? | 你不会把人都杀光了吧 |
[11:37] | That’s good. | 好问题 |
[11:39] | Fiona Quinn. MI-5. | 军情五处 菲奥娜·奎恩 |
[11:43] | You call her, she’ll straighten this out. | 联系她 她会解释清楚 |
[11:54] | We followed protocol. Why didn’t McQuigg? | 我们按规定到了安全屋 麦奎格怎么没来 |
[11:56] | Owen said to rendezvous here, so that’s what we’re gonna do. | 欧文说在这里会合 照做就是 |
[12:03] | Nice digs. | 好地方啊 |
[12:06] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:06] | Harry, I have never been more glad to see those ears. | 哈里 看到你可爱的招风耳真是心生欢喜 |
[12:10] | Easy. Easy. | 轻点 轻点 |
[12:12] | The doctor okayed your release? | 医生准许你出院了 |
[12:16] | Of course he doesn’t. | 想来也是 |
[12:18] | Okay. We’ve got no jurisdiction, no backup plan. | 我们无权在这里行动 没有支援 |
[12:21] | No one even knows we’re here. | 甚至没人知道我们在这儿 |
[12:23] | If something happens… | 一旦出事… |
[12:24] | There’s no safety net. | 只能自求多福了 |
[12:29] | Is everyone okay with that? | 各位都没意见吧 |
[12:34] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[12:35] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[12:37] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[12:56] | Don’t touch her! | 别碰她 |
[12:58] | You’re a pretty one, huh? | 你可真是个小美人啊 |
[13:00] | – Please, let me go! – Get off of her! | -拜托 放开她 -放开她 |
[13:04] | The hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[13:13] | If you ever touch the merchandise again, | 你再敢碰一下我们的”货物” |
[13:17] | I’ll kill you. | 我就宰了你 |
[13:18] | I see you haven’t lost your touch. | 看来你还是有底线的 |
[13:24] | Get them back in their stalls. | 把她们关回牢房 |
[13:28] | You looking for something? | 你在找什么 |
[13:30] | Just getting the lay of the land. | 只是四处逛逛 熟悉一下 |
[13:34] | And how does it look? | 怎么样 |
[13:36] | Different from when I left. | 和我走时不太一样了 |
[13:37] | I supposed crates of drugs and guns were a little less mouthy. | 看来枪械毒品的暴利有点言过其实了 |
[13:42] | But that cargo don’t get you a million per unit. | 那种货一次可赚不来一百万 |
[13:44] | We got by all right. | 我们过得很好 |
[13:46] | On what I built. On what our Da’ built. | 我建立了自己的商业王国 继承了父业 |
[13:50] | We didn’t need this sordid business. | 我们不需要做这种肮脏的生意 |
[13:52] | Sordid business. | 肮脏的生意 |
[13:54] | Is that why you were willing to | 所以你为了脱身 |
[13:55] | sacrifice our New York operation for your freedom? | 供出了我们在纽约的交易地点 |
[13:59] | I did what I had to. | 我是不得已而为之 |
[14:01] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[14:02] | Which is why, a week from now, | 所以 几周后 |
[14:03] | you’ll be in a beautiful Spanish villa in Marbella | 你就能在西班牙马贝拉的别墅里 |
[14:06] | enjoying your retirement. | 享受退休生活了 |
[14:09] | Got it all arranged. | 我都安排好了 |
[14:12] | Have you, now? | 是吗 |
[14:13] | Putting me out to pasture, brother? | 想流放我 老弟 |
[14:16] | Like some sick mule? | 当我是老弱病残 |
[14:18] | My place is here. | 我就要待在这里 |
[14:20] | At the head of this family. | 统领家族 |
[14:24] | And how is that gonna work, Conor? | 这怎么行 康纳 |
[14:28] | You died in that plane, remember? | 你已经死于坠机了 记得吧 |
[14:49] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 什么风把您吹来了 |
[14:51] | Come on. You know what to do. | 起来 你知道该怎么做 |
[14:55] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[14:56] | You have a visitor. | 有人来看你了 |
[15:19] | Justice is a fickle mistress, isn’t she? | 正义真是个多情的女人 |
[15:22] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[15:25] | You’re not wrong. | 你说得对 |
[15:26] | She was a bit of a bitch, me ma. | 没错 “她”是挺混蛋 |
[15:29] | But me pa, he was the scary one. | 但不 “他”也有恐怖的一面 |
[15:32] | Owned boxing clubs. | 掌管一家拳击俱乐部 |
[15:35] | He used to say there are two types of boxers. | “他”曾说 有两种拳手 |
[15:39] | Brawlers and stallers. | 格斗士和陪练 |
[15:41] | Brawlers, they’re aggressive. | 格斗士勇猛善战 |
[15:43] | Play dirty. Put on a good show. | 下黑手 表现亮眼 |
[15:46] | But then there’s stallers. | 但陪练也不可或缺 |
[15:49] | They’re destined to lose, but damn if they don’t draw it out. | 他们注定要失败 但要懂得何时该放手 |
[15:53] | That’s you people. | 你们就不懂 |
[15:55] | You just don’t know when to stay down. | 你们就是不肯收手 |
[16:05] | Now… | 好了… |
[16:08] | tell me where the rest of your team is. | 告诉我 你的同伴在哪儿 |
[16:11] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[16:18] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[16:33] | Enough! | 够了 |
[16:38] | I can’t let you kill him. | 你不能杀了他 |
[16:40] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[16:44] | Your brother. | 你弟 |
[17:04] | God. Mike! | 天呐 麦克 |
[17:09] | You’re a sight for sore eyes. | [两眼]见到你真高兴 |
[17:11] | Or eye, I guess I should say. | 不过我一只眼睛被打伤了 |
[17:14] | Who did this to you? | 谁打的 |
[17:17] | Take a guess. | 猜猜看 |
[17:19] | This is my fault. | 都怪我 |
[17:20] | The extradition. We played right into Devlin’s hands. | 引渡戴夫林回国正中他下怀 |
[17:23] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[17:25] | Is the rest of the team — Are they okay? | 其他人还好吗 |
[17:27] | Please tell me they’re okay. | 他们没事吧 |
[17:31] | They jumped same as me. But I don’t know. | 我们都跳伞了 但我不知道他们的情况 |
[17:33] | I’ll reach out to Owen. Find out what I can. | 我联系欧文问问情况 |
[17:36] | And I’ll do whatever it takes to get you out of here. I promise. | 我一定会救你出去 我保证 |
[17:40] | – Okay? – Thank you. | -好吗 -谢谢你 |
[17:45] | I hope you’re prepared to explain yourself to the U.S. ambassador. | 希望你知道该怎么向美国大使解释 |
[17:48] | This man belongs in a hospital, not in a jail cell! | 该送他去医院 而非关进监狱 |
[18:12] | Conor’s little brother runs the family business over here, right? | 康纳的弟弟掌管这里的家族生意 |
[18:15] | Maybe the key to finding Maisie lies with Eamon. | 也许埃蒙能带我们找到梅茜 |
[18:18] | Guys. | 各位 |
[18:21] | I’m so glad you’re all safe. | 你们没事真好 |
[18:24] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[18:26] | I thought we were supposed to be ghosts. | 我们不是要隐秘行动吗 |
[18:27] | Not anymore. We should assume Conor knows you’re alive. | 不行了 康纳应该已经知道你们还活着了 |
[18:30] | Why? | 怎么会 |
[18:31] | McQuigg is alive. | 麦奎格还活着 |
[18:33] | And Conor knows it. He’s in custody. | 康纳知道他被关起来了 |
[18:34] | A local police chief on the Devlin payroll. | 戴夫林家族收买了本地警局的警长 |
[18:37] | It gets worse. | 不止如此 |
[18:38] | McQuigg was badly beaten. | 麦奎格受了重伤 |
[18:40] | By Conor Devlin himself. | 康纳·戴夫林毒打了他 |
[18:42] | My God. | 天呐 |
[18:43] | I had him moved to a local hospital, but — | 我让人把他送去医院了 但是… |
[18:46] | Well, if Devlin can find him in a prison cell, | 既然他在狱中都能被戴夫林找到 |
[18:47] | he can definitely find him in a hospital. | 在医院肯定也不安全 |
[18:49] | We need to get McQuigg out of there now. | 我们得立即把麦奎格救出来 |
[18:51] | Excuse me. Alex. | 打断一下 艾丽克丝 |
[18:53] | We need to save Maisie. | 我们还得救梅茜 |
[18:55] | We need to do both. | 两人都要救 |
[18:59] | Okay. Fiona, can you just tell us everything you know about Eamon Devlin, please? | 菲奥娜 把你手中埃蒙·戴夫林的消息都告诉我们吧 |
[19:05] | To understand Eamon Devlin, | 想了解埃蒙·戴夫林 |
[19:06] | first you have to understand Sheriff Street. | 就要先从”警长街”[街头警长]入手 |
[19:09] | Okay. Who’s that? | 好 那是谁 |
[19:10] | Not a who. It’s a place. | 不是一个人 而是一个地方 |
[19:13] | Conor and Eamon grew up there. | 康纳和埃蒙在那里长大 |
[19:15] | Their father built the business there. | 其父的商业帝国也是由此建立 |
[19:17] | The Devlins run the docks, they run the bars, they run the clubs. | 戴夫林家族控制了码头 酒吧 俱乐部 |
[19:21] | And when Conor went off to America, | 康纳去美国后 |
[19:22] | Eamon fancied himself the mayor of Sheriff Street. | 埃蒙自诩为”警长街”的领袖 |
[19:30] | All right, boys. | 好了 |
[19:32] | Want to make a little bit of extra cash? | 想赚点外快吗 |
[19:33] | Got a little job for you, working security. | 有个安保的活儿找你们 |
[19:44] | Harry, that’s Eamon’s lieutenant. | 哈里 那人是埃蒙的副手 |
[19:46] | The one they call Little Bobby. Follow him. | 人称”小巴比” 跟着他 |
[20:11] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[20:16] | Well, that looks like a dead drop. | 似乎是个秘情传递点 |
[20:34] | Owen, that’s Titus Walker. | 欧文 那是泰特斯·沃克 |
[20:36] | He owns half the television channels in Europe. | 欧洲一半的电视台都归他所有 |
[20:39] | What does he have to do with this? | 他跟此事有什么牵扯 |
[21:01] | – You again. – Me again. | -又是你 -我又来了 |
[21:04] | Patient’s not seeing any visitors. | 病人不接受探视 |
[21:05] | Well, I’m not here to see him. I’m here to take him. | 我不是来探视 我要带走他 |
[21:08] | Orders from your commissioner, | 你们警长有令 |
[21:10] | transferring care to St Olan’s in Dublin. | 把病人转移到都柏林的圣奥兰医院 |
[21:12] | I didn’t hear nothing about this. You? | 我没接到命令 你呢 |
[21:15] | Well, it’s spelled out right there. | 白纸黑字写着呢 |
[21:17] | I can help you with the big words. | 哪里看不懂 我教教你 |
[21:20] | I’m calling O’Kealy. | 我要联系一下奥凯利 |
[21:21] | Stay here. Keep her out. | 待在这儿 别让她进去 |
[21:41] | Jumping out a plane, | 跳下飞机 |
[21:43] | getting thrown in jail, | 关进监狱 |
[21:45] | nearly beat to death. | 差点被打死 |
[21:47] | Small price to pay to see you in that nurse’s outfit. | 换你的制服诱惑 值了 |
[21:57] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[22:00] | Getting you out of here. Just go with it. | 救你出去 好好配合 |
[22:04] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[22:06] | He’s coding. | 他心脏停跳了 |
[22:11] | Get these off him now! | 赶紧给他解开手铐 |
[22:13] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[22:14] | Do you want me to get electrocuted? | 你想让我触电吗 |
[22:16] | Then uncuff him. | 赶紧解开 |
[22:22] | Sell it, bro. | 考验你演技的时候到了 |
[22:24] | Clear! | 离手 |
[22:27] | He’s not responding! | 没有反应 |
[22:28] | Get O.R. three prepped. Cardiomyoplasty. | 准备好三号手术室 做心机重塑 |
[22:30] | Possible atrial fibrillation. Let’s move. | 疑似心房震颤 推进手术室 |
[22:32] | Get out of my way. Go, go, go, go, go! | 让开 快点 |
[23:00] | Driver. Unlock this door now. | 司机 立刻打开车门 |
[23:02] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[23:07] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[23:10] | What the hell is this? | 你们想怎样 |
[23:12] | This is where you… | 我们需要你… |
[23:15] | open the envelope. | 打开信封 |
[23:17] | What envelope? | 什么信封 |
[23:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[23:23] | I don’t like liars. | 我讨厌说谎的人 |
[23:24] | We saw the dead drop in the library. | 我们看到你在图书馆的秘情传递点了 |
[23:39] | It’s print-protected. Open it. | 需要指纹解锁 打开 |
[23:42] | Open it! | 快打开 |
[23:44] | Do it, or we’ll take your thumb and do it ourselves. | 你自己来 不然我们就切断你的手指来解锁 |
[23:58] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:03] | I’m only gonna ask you one more time! | 别让我问第二遍 |
[24:09] | It’s a catalogue. | 商品目录 |
[24:10] | For what? | 什么商品 |
[24:12] | For the auction. | 拍卖会上的商品 |
[24:15] | This auction. It’s today? | 拍卖会就在今天 |
[24:18] | At the old power station, down on the docks. | 地点是码头的旧电厂 |
[24:20] | – How do we get in? – You can’t. | -怎么才能进去 -你们进不去 |
[24:24] | It’s like that tablet, verified by thumbprint. | 和平板一样 需要指纹验证 |
[24:31] | 223号商品 梅茜 21岁 1米57 100斤 蓝眼睛 | |
[24:34] | And after someone, | 等有人 |
[24:38] | buys my sister… | 买下我妹后… |
[24:42] | then what happens? | 会怎样 |
[24:46] | Whatever they want. | 任买家蹂躏 |
[24:49] | Please. Don’t kill me. I can get you money. | 拜托 别杀我 我可以给钱 |
[24:51] | As much as you need. | 要多少都行 |
[24:55] | There’s only one thing that I need. | 我只要一样东西 |
[25:08] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[25:10] | That’s no way to greet a man | 这招呼打得也太不热情了吧 |
[25:11] | that’s hard at work trying to make us whole. | 我为了平衡收支在外奔波 |
[25:14] | Make us whole? | 平衡收支 |
[25:15] | Burning our New York operation, taking down a jetliner. | 暴露纽约的生意 坠毁军机 |
[25:18] | Your extradition, this vendetta… | 把你引渡回国 帮你复仇… |
[25:22] | doesn’t come cheap. | 花费不菲啊 |
[25:24] | Well, it isn’t done yet. They’re alive. | 还没结束 他们还活着 |
[25:26] | Who’s alive? | 谁还活着 |
[25:27] | The people who killed my boy. | 杀我儿子的人 |
[25:29] | They’re somewhere in Dublin. | 就藏在都柏林 |
[25:31] | I’m taking men, I’m taking guns, and I’m hunting them down. | 我要带上枪和弟兄们去追捕他们 |
[25:34] | You and you, with me. | 你们俩 跟我来 |
[25:36] | I don’t think you understand, brother. | 你还没明白吧 老哥 |
[25:40] | We’re set to bring in 10 million. At least. | 我们即将至少进账一千万 |
[25:43] | We’re done losing money trying to avenge your son. | 我们不会再费钱为你儿子报仇了 |
[25:47] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎样 |
[25:51] | Kill me? | 杀了我 |
[25:54] | ‘Course not. | 当然不会 |
[25:58] | I could never kill my own brother. | 我绝不会杀死自己的亲弟弟 |
[26:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:09] | The auction is highly secretive and completely anonymous. | 拍卖会十分隐秘 采取匿名方式 |
[26:12] | Eamon’s clients value his discretion. | 埃蒙的客户就喜欢他的谨慎作风 |
[26:14] | So we can use that to our advantage. | 我们正好可以利用这一点 |
[26:16] | Harry and I will go through the front. | 我和哈里从正门进去 |
[26:18] | Alex, McQuigg, and Fiona, | 艾丽克丝 麦奎格 菲奥娜 |
[26:20] | you go in between the cooling towers — here. | 你们从这边的冷却塔潜入 |
[26:22] | Shelby, Jocelyn, and I will run operational support from the van. | 我 谢尔比 乔斯琳 从车上提供行动支援 |
[26:25] | Primary objective is saving Maisie and the girls… | 首要任务是救出梅茜和其他女孩 |
[26:28] | Yeah. But if we can get Conor and Eamon, too, all the better. | 嗯 但如果能抓住康纳和埃蒙 就更好了 |
[26:32] | Auction’s supposed to start at 5:00. Last about an hour. | 拍卖会预计五点开始 持续一小时 |
[26:35] | That’s a tight time frame to surveil and raid. | 监视并突袭 时间很紧 |
[26:37] | I should loop in MI-5 as backup. | 我该向军情五处请求支援 |
[26:39] | No. We can’t rely on outside help. | 不行 不能轻信外部援助 |
[26:41] | It would just be a small group. Agents I know and trust. | 只是找几个我熟识信任的特工组成一个小队 |
[26:43] | Over and over again, | 我们多次交手 |
[26:44] | the Devlins have proven how long their reach is. | 戴夫林家族的眼线遍布各处 |
[26:47] | Just because you trust MI-5 doesn’t mean I do. | 你相信军情五处 我可不 |
[26:51] | We need all the firepower we can get. | 我们需要火力支援 |
[26:54] | I trust Fiona’s judgement. | 我相信菲奥娜的判断 |
[26:57] | If she’s good with them, then so am I. | 她信任那些人 我也信 |
[27:00] | Loop them in. | 联系他们 |
[27:20] | I heard our jailbird escaped. | 听说我们的囚犯逃跑了 |
[27:23] | Sounds like he had some help. | 他似乎有帮手 |
[27:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:30] | And after I earned their trust, | 我赢得他们的信任后 |
[27:31] | they took me back to their safehouse. | 他们带我去了安全屋 |
[27:41] | The whole team’s there? | 全队人都在那儿 |
[27:43] | We could take a few men, finish it right now. | 带上几个人 我们现在就能了结他们 |
[27:54] | Not yet. | 时机未到 |
[27:56] | I got a new plan for our FBI friends. | 我对联调局的人另有打算 |
[28:00] | Something I can help with? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[28:02] | You’ve done enough. | 你帮的忙已经够多了 |
[28:04] | You saved my brother and I from the streets. | 你当年在街头救了我和我弟 |
[28:07] | You gave us a life. | 你给了我们第二条命 |
[28:09] | I could never do enough. | 你的恩情我永远也还不完 |
[28:14] | I’m just glad someone around here remembers their history. | 我很欣慰 总算有人没忘本 |
[28:40] | Please check in. | 请登记 |
[28:41] | So, do you have eyes on every point of entry? | 每个出口都有人把守吗 |
[28:44] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:45] | I’m walking a man worth 11 billion into there. | 我家老板身价110亿 |
[28:47] | I need to know he’s safe. | 我得确保他的安全 |
[28:47] | 验证身份 | |
[28:49] | Believe me. Every contingency has been planned for. | 放心吧 我们做好了万全准备 |
[28:52] | 身份确认 准许进入 | |
[28:55] | Right this way, sir. | 这边请 先生 |
[29:01] | Mouths shut. | 闭嘴 |
[29:03] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[29:06] | Remember. Smile for the clients. | 记住 要对客人微笑 |
[29:10] | If you don’t snag a bidder, you get something much worse. | 没被拍卖 结果会更惨 |
[29:13] | Come on. Go. | 好了 走吧 |
[29:31] | – Owen, we’re in. – Copy. | -欧文 我们进来了 -收到 |
[29:33] | According to the catalogue, | 目录上显示 |
[29:34] | each buyer has two minutes with every girl. | 每个买家有里两分钟时间观察每个女孩 |
[29:38] | Chance to see what they’re bidding on. | 他们有机会观看拍卖的商品 |
[30:14] | Buyers place their bids electronically, | 买家在网上竞拍 |
[30:16] | completely anonymously. | 采取匿名方式 |
[30:19] | Inevitably driving up the price. | 价格无疑会升高 |
[30:32] | We’re already at 8 million. | 我们已经进账八百万 |
[30:34] | In less than 45 minutes. | 才不到45分钟 |
[30:37] | Do you still think this is a, sordid business? | 你还觉得这是桩肮脏的生意吗 |
[30:41] | I’ll admit it, little brother. | 我得承认 弟弟 |
[30:43] | I’m impressed. | 真的很了不起 |
[30:47] | Maybe I was wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[30:48] | About what? | 什么错了 |
[30:50] | About who should be running the family business. | 打理家族生意的合适人选 |
[31:05] | Don’t even think about touching me. | 别想碰我 |
[31:07] | Maisie, it’s me. | 梅茜 是我 |
[31:10] | I knew you’d come for me! | 我就知道你会来救我 |
[31:12] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间有限 |
[31:13] | We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们会救你出去 |
[31:15] | Not just me. You have to save all the girls. | 不只是我 你要救出所有女生 |
[31:18] | – Promise me. – Yeah, of course. Promise. | -答应我 -当然 我答应你 |
[31:20] | 剩余时间 梅茜 | |
[31:21] | Now, listen. | 听着 |
[31:21] | The room where they’re keeping you and the girls, what does it look like? | 描述一下关押你和其他女生的房间 |
[31:23] | It was a-a very large room. Lots of shelves. | 房间很大 有很多架子 |
[31:28] | There was a catwalk above us. | 我们上面有个狭小的通道 |
[31:30] | What was on the shelves? | 架子上放了什么 |
[31:31] | Like, parts and stuff. | 小配件之类的东西 |
[31:33] | Owen, are you getting this? | 欧文 你听到了吗 |
[31:36] | It’s the tool room. That has to be it. | 肯定是工具室 |
[31:39] | Okay. Another 100 feet and make a left. | 好 再走三十米后左转 |
[31:42] | It’s on the other side of the double-wide set of utility doors. | 在双层多功能门后面 |
[31:45] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[31:48] | MI-5 backup standing by? | 军情五处的支援到了吗 |
[31:50] | All right. Tell them to post on the west side of the building. | 好 让他们在建筑西侧待命 |
[31:52] | We’ll exfil the girls there. | 我们会把女孩们带过去 |
[31:53] | Calling it in. | 马上知会 |
[31:56] | 剩余时间 梅茜 | |
[31:57] | Okay. We haven’t got much time. | 好了 我们的时间不多了 |
[31:58] | Listen to me. They’re gonna come back in here in a few moments. | 听着 他们很快就会进来 |
[32:00] | They’re gonna take you away. | 把你带走 |
[32:01] | We’re gonna have to let them do that. | 我们不能阻止他们 |
[32:02] | – No. – No, no, no. But listen. I’ll be right with you. | -别 -不不 听着 我会和你保持联系 |
[32:04] | Every single step of the way. | 我一直都在 |
[32:06] | – What is it? – Put this inside your ear. | -这是什么 -放进耳朵里 |
[32:10] | Now you can hear me. Yeah? I can hear you. | 能听到我的声音了吧 我也可以听到你说话 |
[32:13] | Now you just tell us when and where they’re moving you, okay? | 你只需告知我们转移的时间和地点 好吗 |
[32:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:18] | 剩余时间 梅茜 | |
[32:20] | I won’t let anything else happen to you. I promise. | 我保证不会让你有事 |
[32:23] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[32:38] | They’re taking us back to the tool room now. | 他们要带我们回工具室 |
[32:40] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁讲话 |
[32:41] | Rachel, it’s almost over. | 瑞秋 很快就会结束了 |
[32:44] | Shut it! No more talkin’! | 闭嘴 别再讲话了 |
[33:00] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你们不会有事 |
[33:01] | We’re getting you out of here. | 我们会救你们出去 |
[33:03] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 来 来 快走 快走 |
[33:15] | Seems like you got a little problem, brother. | 看来你有麻烦了 弟弟 |
[33:22] | Security to the holding room. Now! | 马上派人去工具室 |
[33:25] | Right, boss. | 好的 老板 |
[33:46] | Keep back! | 后退 |
[33:47] | Get back! Now! | 赶紧后退 |
[33:50] | Get back! | 快后退 |
[33:53] | Fiona, where’s our backup? | 菲奥娜 支援呢 |
[33:56] | Fiona?! | 菲奥娜 |
[34:01] | This was a trap! | 这是个陷阱 |
[34:04] | I want every gun we have in the tool room right now! | 所有人立刻前往工具室 |
[34:08] | Do not let those girls leave this building! | 不能放那些女孩离开 |
[34:10] | We’re on it. | 马上到 |
[34:11] | We go through that door, we get lit up before we can reach the van. | 从这扇门出去 还没上车 我们就没命了 |
[34:13] | Owen. We’re cornered here. | 欧文 我们被困住了 |
[34:16] | We got ’em! Move in! Move in! | 找到他们了 攻入 |
[34:38] | Exit now. | 快出来 |
[34:39] | All right. We’re good to go. Come on. | 好 可以走了 快来 |
[34:41] | Come on, ladies. | 走吧 姑娘们 |
[34:45] | McQuigg, take the girls to the van. | 麦奎格 带女孩们上车 |
[34:47] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[34:50] | I’m gonna go after Fiona. | 我去追菲奥娜 |
[34:55] | Come this way. Come this way. | 这边走 这边走 |
[34:56] | Mind your heads. Mind your heads. In the van. Please. | 小心头 小心头 上车吧 |
[34:58] | In the back of the van. That’s it. | 上车后往里走 很好 |
[35:00] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[35:04] | Get in the van. Come on. Go, go, go. | 上车吧 快走 快走 |
[35:08] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[35:10] | You’re safe now, Maisie. | 你现在安全了 梅茜 |
[35:12] | I’m gonna get you back to Mom and Dad. | 我会把你带回爸妈身边 |
[35:18] | Well, they’ve got the girls. | 他们把女孩们救出去了 |
[35:21] | I told you those agents were still a problem. | 我就说这些特工会坏事 |
[35:24] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[35:28] | What are you doing? Let’s go! | 你干什么 快走啊 |
[35:31] | Just saying a prayer. | 我要祷告一下 |
[35:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:36] | For my dear, departed brother. | 为我亲爱的亡弟祷告 |
[35:41] | Murdered at the hands of the FBI. | 死于联调局之手 |
[36:16] | Don’t even think about moving. | 不准动 |
[36:19] | Get out of here, Conor! | 快走 康纳 |
[36:20] | Go! | 快走 |
[36:42] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[36:47] | She just helped Conor escape. | 她刚帮康纳逃走了 |
[36:53] | This whole time? | 一直以来 |
[36:56] | You were working for Devlin this whole time? | 你一直都是康纳的人吗 |
[37:00] | Are you willing to die for him? | 你愿意为他而死吗 |
[37:07] | I was dead when he found me. | 当年他找到我时 我就已经死了 |
[37:34] | Officers found Eamon dead in the control room. | 警员发现埃蒙死在控制室 |
[37:38] | Now, it wasn’t our kill. | 不是我们杀的 |
[37:40] | So then who did it? | 那是谁干的 |
[37:43] | The one who stands to inherit the kingdom. | 埃蒙死后 能够继承家族生意的人 |
[37:45] | Conor. | 康纳 |
[37:47] | He wanted us to raid that auction. | 他正希望我们突袭拍卖会 |
[37:49] | He needed the cover to kill his brother. | 以此掩盖他杀害弟弟的行径 |
[37:51] | The son of a bitch got away. Again. | 那混蛋又逃了 |
[37:54] | We can’t leave Ireland till we find him. | 没找到他前 我们不能离开爱尔兰 |
[37:57] | We won’t. | 我们不走 |
[38:04] | Right. We’ll need a place to stay. | 对 我们得找容身之处 |
[38:07] | I think I know somewhere we can crash. | 我知道一个可以暂住的地方 |
[38:21] | This is where Titus Walker lives? | 这就是泰特斯·沃克住的住所吗 |
[38:24] | Yeah. I don’t think he’ll be needing it for a while. Do you? | 对 他短期内应该回不来了吧 |
[38:30] | Come on. I want dibs on the best room. | 走吧 我要住最好的房间 |
[38:32] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[38:33] | You. Wait! Shelby! | 你等等 谢尔比 |
[38:38] | You coming? | 不进去吗 |
[38:40] | I can’t believe I didn’t see it. | 我竟然没识破她 |
[38:44] | I didn’t see Fiona for who she really was. | 我竟然没有看穿菲奥娜的真面目 |
[38:52] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[38:53] | No. | 别说了 |
[38:57] | I got to be honest with myself. I almost got us all killed. | 我得承认 我差点害死了大家 |
[39:00] | I trusted her. I backed her play. | 我那么信任她 让她可以施展诡计 |
[39:05] | We all trusted her. | 我们当初都误信了她 |
[39:10] | Look. | 听着 |
[39:11] | We’re stronger together than we are apart. | 我们团结一心胜过单打独斗 |
[39:28] | Well, we should probably head inside. | 我们该进去了 |
[40:04] | There weren’t, any blankets in my room. | 我的房间里没有毯子 |
[40:09] | It’s pretty cold, so… | 太冷了 所以… |
[40:11] | That so? | 所以呢 |
[40:12] | Yeah. I thought you might have an extra. | 你这里应该有多的吧 |
[40:15] | Nope. Just the one. | 没有 只有一条 |
[40:18] | That presents a problem. | 那就麻烦了 |
[40:21] | Not for me. | 我没关系 |
[40:24] | No? | 是吗 |
[40:28] | Yeah. You… | 是啊 你… |
[40:48] | – I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. – You can’t what? | -不行 不可以 -为什么不行 |
[40:51] | – I can’t. – You can’t what? | -我不可以 -为什么 |
[40:52] | I can’t get involved with someone I work with… | 我不能和同事在一起… |
[41:34] | Please, sir. W-Why are you doing this? | 求求你 先生 你为什么要这么做 |
[41:39] | Because you are very valuable to me, Andrea. | 因为你价值巨大 安德里亚 |
[41:52] | When’s this gonna end? | 此事何时才能结束 |
[41:55] | It will end when I have the man who killed my son. | 抓到杀我儿子的人后 就会结束 |
[42:00] | Ryan Booth. | 瑞恩·布斯 |