时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | We’re entering the church now. | 我们进教堂了 |
[00:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[00:39] | – No sign of Conor Devlin. – He may not show up. | -没看到康纳·戴夫林 -他可能不会来 |
[00:42] | He’s got every cop in Dublin looking for him. | 全都柏林的警察都在追捕他 |
[00:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:05] | Conor’s gonna have a hard time getting past all those cops outside. | 康纳想穿过外面警察的包围圈进来可不容易 |
[01:10] | Attendee names and I.D.s, please. | 请报上吊唁人姓名并出示证件 |
[01:15] | Forgive me, lad. | 不好意思 |
[01:17] | I was so overcome with grief that I left my wallet at home. | 我太悲痛了 钱包落在家中了 |
[01:21] | My name’s Daniel Byrne. | 我叫丹尼尔·伯恩 |
[01:22] | You’ll find it’s on the list. | 宾客名单上有我 |
[01:25] | Now please let us through. | 让我们过去吧 |
[01:27] | Bad luck to be late for a funeral. | 葬礼迟到可不好 |
[01:31] | My condolences, Mr. Byrne. | 请节哀 伯恩先生 |
[01:48] | Cops aren’t moving. | 警察无动于衷 |
[01:49] | They’re letting him go. | 他们放他进来了 |
[01:55] | You just let Conor Devlin walk right past you, Deputy. | 你就这样把康纳·戴夫林放进去了 警官 |
[01:58] | I didn’t see him, Director Hall. | 我没看见他 霍尔副局长 |
[02:00] | It’s a funeral. | 这是场葬礼 |
[02:01] | I can’t just arrest every man in black on your say-so. | 不能你一声令下 我就把前来吊唁的人都抓起来 |
[02:08] | Yeah, it’s Conor Devlin. | 没错 是康纳·戴夫林 |
[02:26] | The church is filled with Devlin friendlies. Be careful. | 教堂里全是戴夫林的朋友 万事小心 |
[02:38] | My son was murdered by Americans. | 我儿子被美国人杀害 |
[02:46] | I never had a chance to look at his face one last time | 我都没能最后再看他一眼 |
[02:51] | because those same Americans put me in chains. | 因为那帮美国人把我关进了监狱 |
[02:56] | As I stand before you now, | 虽然我回到了家乡 |
[03:00] | his body remains in a freezer across the ocean. | 他的尸体却还在大洋彼岸的停尸间里 |
[03:05] | Is that peace, brothers? | 这是和平吗 同胞们 |
[03:11] | And now I gaze upon my brother, | 我弟弟现在也躺在这里 |
[03:14] | also murdered by Americans… | 同样死于美国人之手 |
[03:19] | but, this time, right here on our own soil. | 但他是在我们自己的国家被杀害了 |
[03:25] | His killers stand among us right now in this holy place. | 杀他的人就在我们中间 |
[03:33] | – Conor knows we’re here. – Alex, get out of there. | -康纳知道我们来了 -艾丽克丝 快出来 |
[03:35] | No. | 不行 |
[03:36] | And it’s not just my brother laying before us now. | 棺材里这位不仅是我一人的兄弟 |
[03:40] | He’s our brother. | 他也是大家的兄弟 |
[03:42] | If we let him walk away, we might never see him again. | 如果放他走 可能就再也找不到他了 |
[03:45] | We didn’t start this war. | 这场战争不是由我们挑起 |
[03:46] | We have to grab him here. | 我们这次必须抓住他 |
[03:48] | Nor were we allowed to choose a battleground. | 战场也由不得我们选择 |
[03:51] | His men may not mind shooting us, | 他的手下会毫不犹豫枪杀我们 |
[03:53] | but they’ll think twice if we have Conor by our side. | 但如果康纳在我们手中 他们就得好好考虑一下了 |
[03:56] | I ask you one more time — | 我再问你们一遍 |
[03:59] | Is that peace, brothers? | 这是和平吗 兄弟们 |
[04:01] | – No! – No! | -不 -不是 |
[04:05] | 170 years ago, | 170年前 |
[04:08] | the tricolor flag of Ireland was raised for the first time. | 爱尔兰的三色旗第一次升起 |
[04:13] | The green is for the south. | 绿色代表南方 |
[04:17] | The orange is for the north. | 橙色代表北方 |
[04:21] | But the white that lies in between is our humble isle’s crown jewel. | 中间的白色则是我国的明珠 |
[04:28] | It represents the peace that binds both sides together. | 代表南北团结一心的和平 |
[04:35] | I hereby give up all vendettas and blood feuds against my fellow Irishmen. | 我从此放下与所有爱尔兰人的宿怨 不再寻仇 |
[04:43] | We must stand as one. | 我们必须团结一心 |
[04:47] | From this day on, | 自今日起 |
[04:50] | let us all be the white that lies in between. | 我们要遵照三色旗代表的白色 团结一心 |
[04:56] | That is peace, brothers. | 这才是和平 兄弟们 |
[05:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:14] | Okay. We’ll take him at the exit. | 好 我们在出口抓捕他 |
[05:23] | It ends here, Conor. | 到此为止了 康纳 |
[05:25] | Thank you for paying respect to my brother… | 感谢你们前来追悼我弟弟 |
[05:28] | Parvati. | 帕娃蒂 |
[05:30] | – Parvati! – My home is here, Andrea. | -帕娃蒂 -这里才是我的家 安德里亚 |
[05:33] | Parvati promised she’d read to me. | 帕娃蒂答应给我读睡前故事 |
[05:35] | – No! – Stand down. | -不 -别冲动 |
[05:38] | Montepulciano’s just lovely this time of year, isn’t it? | 蒙帕塞诺现在正值好时节吧 |
[05:45] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你 |
[05:48] | Don’t you dare! | 不准动他们 |
[05:54] | Devlin has Andrea and Isabella. | 安德里亚和伊莎贝拉在戴夫林手上 |
[06:28] | Parrish, you all right in there? | 帕里什 你还好吧 |
[06:37] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:38] | Irish police have units out looking for Andrea and Isabella. | 爱尔兰警方派人寻找安德里亚和伊莎贝拉了 |
[06:41] | – They won’t find them. – Not every cop is corrupt. | -找不到的 -并非所有警察都被收买了 |
[06:43] | Alex, slow down. | 艾丽克丝 冷静点 |
[06:44] | You really think this is gonna be a simple search and rescue? | 你真觉得这就是次简单的搜救行动吗 |
[06:46] | Nothing about Conor Devlin is simple. | 牵扯到康纳·戴夫林 事情绝不会简单 |
[06:48] | You, of all people, should know that. | 你该最清楚这点 |
[06:50] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[06:54] | We’re gonna save them. | 我们一定会救出他们 |
[06:57] | I don’t need to be handled right now, McQuigg. | 你不必安抚我的情绪 麦奎格 |
[06:59] | I’m not handling you. | 我不是在安抚你 |
[07:01] | The only thing that matters right now is to keep Andrea and Isabella alive. | 当务之急是保住安德里亚和伊莎贝拉的性命 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 |
[07:08] | Which is why we’re gonna save them. | 所以我们一定会救出他们 |
[07:10] | But you don’t have to push me away. | 你不必把我推开 |
[07:12] | Everyone who comes close to me gets hurt. | 我身边的人都会受伤 |
[07:17] | I’m just giving you a chance to avoid being one of them. | 我只是想让你免受伤害 |
[07:31] | Parvati! | 帕娃蒂 |
[07:32] | Any word from Devlin? | 戴夫林联系你了吗 |
[07:35] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你 |
[07:37] | He gave you that phone for a reason. He’ll have an ask. | 他不会平白给你一部手机 一定是想提条件 |
[07:39] | – Conor always does. – But what’s it gonna be? | -典型的康纳作风 -但问题是 会提什么条件 |
[07:42] | Montepulciano’s just lovely this time of year, isn’t it? | 蒙帕塞诺现在正值好时节吧 |
[07:45] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你 |
[07:47] | He knows I’ll do anything to keep Andrea and Isabella safe. | 我知道我会不计一切保护安德里亚和伊莎贝拉周全 |
[07:50] | He wants us occupied with that problem while he’s planning other moves. | 他希望我们纠结于这个问题 以便他搞别的小动作 |
[07:54] | “Offer bait which the enemy must take, | “以利动之 |
[07:57] | manipulating the enemy to move while you wait in ambush.” | 以卒待之” |
[08:00] | Sun Tzu’s “Art Of War.” | 孙子的《孙子兵法》 |
[08:02] | Never stopped being Devlin’s playbook. | 戴夫林的行动指南 |
[08:04] | What other moves? | 什么别的小动作 |
[08:08] | Okay. Jackie Murdock. Head of the Murdock Clan. | 杰克·默多克 默多克家族首领 |
[08:10] | Guns, drugs, smuggling, prostitution. | 贩卖枪支 毒品 走私 拉皮条 |
[08:12] | Runs all of Western Ireland with a steel fist. | 铁拳统治爱尔兰西部 |
[08:16] | Liam Killoran. | 利亚姆·凯乐蓝 |
[08:17] | The Killoran Clan is based out of Belfast | 凯乐蓝家族大本营在贝尔法斯特 |
[08:18] | and runs all of Northern Ireland. | 统治爱尔兰北部 |
[08:20] | And as far as our crime clans go, | 众多犯罪家族中 |
[08:22] | Liam Killoran is the elder statesman. | 利亚姆·凯乐蓝是”长老” |
[08:24] | The boss of all bosses. | 各家族首领都听命于他 |
[08:26] | Including Conor Devlin? | 包括康纳·戴夫林 |
[08:27] | Well, Liam was slitting Ulster Brigade throats | 利亚姆当年屠杀北爱尔兰皇家军时 |
[08:30] | while Conor Devlin was still wearing nappies. | 康纳·戴夫林还在尿床呢 |
[08:32] | So, what, these two big shots come together to pay respects to Eamon Devlin? | 这两大家族首领怎么都去悼念埃蒙·戴夫林了 |
[08:35] | Well, all three men have tried to kill each other a dozen times over the past years. | 过去几年 三人都曾多次对彼此下杀手 |
[08:39] | The clans hate each other. | 三大家族恩怨纠缠 |
[08:43] | So, what makes today different? | 为何现在形势突变 |
[08:58] | Conor. | 康纳 |
[08:59] | I’m honored to see the Killoran Clan’s elder statesman | 凯乐蓝家族的”长老”前去悼念我弟弟 |
[09:02] | paying respects to my dear brother. | 我真是深感荣幸 |
[09:04] | You may be an elder statesman yourself one day… | 你以后也能成为”长老” |
[09:07] | if you stop jumping out of airplanes. | 前提是你不再从飞机上往下跳 |
[09:10] | I’m surprised that wild rumor made it all the way to Belfast. | 这事居然都传到贝尔法斯特了 |
[09:13] | You’ve returned to Ireland as you left — | 你来去爱尔兰的方式太独特了 |
[09:16] | a legend in the making. | 都快成一代传奇了 |
[09:18] | My one question to you is, | 我只有一个问题想问你 |
[09:20] | what stories are they going to tell about you after you’ve gone? | 你去世后 人们会如何评价你 |
[09:25] | That I was a champion of unity. | 他们会说 我生前致力于团结人心 |
[09:28] | That I was the man who brought the Three Clans together as one. | 我把三大家族团结到了一起 |
[09:31] | I meant what I said in Eamon’s eulogy. | 我在埃蒙葬礼上的悼词句句都是肺腑之言 |
[09:33] | Eamon was a rabid lunatic, | 埃蒙生前就是个疯子 |
[09:36] | drowned to death on his own dirty business. | 干那种肮脏的生意 死了也是咎由自取 |
[09:45] | Show Mr. Killoran respect. | 对凯乐蓝先生放尊重点 |
[09:49] | No offense, Bobby. | 别介意 巴比 |
[09:50] | I know you served Eamon well all those years. | 我知道你服侍埃蒙多年 |
[09:54] | And I appreciate loyalty. | 我很欣赏你的忠心 |
[09:57] | – Shall we? – Ay. | -谈谈吧 -好 |
[10:04] | The Three Clans united. | 三大家族团结一心 |
[10:07] | We’ll have peace and profits. | 和平共处 利益共享 |
[10:08] | Devlins have the best smuggling routes in the nation. | 戴夫林家族掌握了本国最优良的走私路线 |
[10:11] | You have the gun runners. | 你们家族擅长军火生意 |
[10:13] | Murdocks know how to traffic drugs. | 默多克家族精于毒品贩卖 |
[10:15] | – If we combine our expertise — – Nice thought. | -我们强强联合… -想法不错 |
[10:17] | But delivering a rousing eulogy doesn’t make you a free man, Conor. | 但悼词说得好不能让你免罪 康纳 |
[10:23] | I walk free in Dublin. | 我在都柏林畅行无阻 |
[10:24] | But only Dublin. | 但也仅在都柏林而已 |
[10:25] | The rest of Ireland’s police are after you. | 爱尔兰其他地方的警察都在追捕你 |
[10:27] | I can’t do business with a fugitive. | 我不能和逃犯合作 |
[10:30] | I mean unification of all resources. | 我是想共享三大家族的所有资源 |
[10:35] | Including our friends in the police. | 包括我们收买的警察 |
[10:38] | Our links to judges and politicians across all of Ireland. | 以及爱尔兰境内所有被收买的法官和政客 |
[10:43] | Peace and profits for the Clans… | 三大家族和平共处 利益共享… |
[10:46] | and freedom for you. | 而你则能获得自由之身 |
[10:55] | Guys. Look at him. | 两位 你们看他 |
[11:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:05] | Yeah, wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Hold on. | 等下 等下 |
[11:10] | Yep. That’s Little Bobby. | 没错 那是”小巴比” |
[11:13] | He was one of Eamon Devlin’s top lieutenants. | 他曾是埃蒙·戴夫林的得力手下 |
[11:21] | He’s not just walking past Conor Devlin — | 他不仅越过了康纳·戴夫林 |
[11:22] | He’s turning his whole body away from him. | 而且还把整个身体转向了别处 |
[11:24] | Clearing a wide path. | 让出广阔空间 |
[11:29] | After all those years by Eamon’s side, | 他在埃蒙身边效力多年 |
[11:31] | he may not like where the Devlin Clan’s headed now. | 也许并不满意戴夫林家族现在的走向 |
[11:34] | “Avoid what is strong. Strike what is weak.” | “避实而击虚” |
[11:43] | Chapter 3. | 第三章 |
[11:44] | And Chapter 8 — | 第八章 |
[11:45] | “The enemy’s dispositions can best be obtained from his own men.” | “不可胜在已 可胜在敌” |
[11:49] | Little Bobby will lead us to Andrea and Isabella. | “小巴比”能带我们找到安德里亚和伊莎贝拉 |
[11:51] | Well, there’s no easy way to get to him, | 想找到他可不容易 |
[11:55] | much less talk to him. | 更别说跟他谈谈了 |
[11:58] | We’re not gonna talk to him, Owen. | 我们不是要找他谈谈 欧文 |
[12:01] | We’re gonna take him. | 我们要抓捕他 |
[12:03] | I’ll discuss your plan with Jackie Murdock, | 我会和杰克·默多克商讨一下你的方案 |
[12:07] | but I have conditions. | 但我有个条件 |
[12:08] | Name them. | 尽管说 |
[12:09] | No more human trafficking. | 不许再贩卖人口 |
[12:11] | That racket died with Eamon. | 这种肮脏的生意该和埃蒙一起死去 |
[12:12] | End your vendetta with the FBI. | 不许再向联调局寻仇 |
[12:16] | Your blood feud is bringing far too much attention to all of us. | 你的报复行为给我们招来了太多关注 |
[12:20] | You heard my speech. | 你听过我的致辞了 |
[12:21] | No more vendettas or revenge. | 我会放下所有仇恨 |
[12:24] | I meant it. | 句句是真 |
[12:25] | Did you, lad? | 是吗 |
[12:27] | On my dear brother’s soul, Liam. | 我以我弟弟的灵魂起誓 利亚姆 |
[12:33] | You’ll be hearing from me soon. | 我很快会联系你 |
[12:39] | I’ll go about freeing the Italian man and his daughter immediately. | 我立刻安排释放那个意大利男人和他女儿 |
[12:42] | You’ll do no such thing, Bobby. | 不行 巴比 |
[12:47] | You’ve been gone in America a long time, | 你在美国待了太久 |
[12:50] | so I’ll remind you — | 我得提醒你… |
[12:53] | Men who break oaths with Liam Killoran die. | 对利亚姆·凯乐蓝言而无信的人会死得很惨 |
[12:56] | And men who disobey me die slowly. | 违抗我命令的人也没有好下场 |
[13:14] | Watch where you’re going, missus! | 看路 大姐 |
[13:16] | Such a bleeding eejit I am. | 我真是笨手笨脚 |
[13:22] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[13:47] | He should be right in front of us. | 他应该就在我们前面 |
[13:55] | There he is! | 在那儿 |
[13:56] | We got him! | 我们看到他了 |
[13:57] | Copy that, Alex. | 收到 艾丽克丝 |
[14:20] | – We okay? – Yeah, yeah, we’re all right. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[14:28] | I can’t get a good shot at the tires! | 我瞄不准车胎 |
[14:45] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[15:07] | Parvati. | 帕娃蒂 |
[15:10] | Hello, Alex. | 你好 艾丽克丝 |
[15:11] | You hurt her, and I’ll kill you. | 你敢动她 我就杀了你 |
[15:13] | I’d never hurt a child… | 我绝不会对小孩子下手… |
[15:15] | provided the adults in her life act sensibly. | 前提是她家大人肯配合 |
[15:18] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[15:19] | The man who killed my son. | 把杀我儿子的人交给我 |
[15:21] | Ryan Booth. | 瑞恩·布斯 |
[15:23] | Give him to me, and they go free. | 把他交给我 我就放人 |
[15:25] | You got 24 hours. | 给你24小时 |
[15:28] | Co– | 康纳… |
[15:44] | I’ve been a soldier for the Devlin Clan since I’ve been a teenager. | 我从小就为戴夫林家族效力 |
[15:48] | You know how I survived? | 知道我怎么活下来的吗 |
[15:51] | I wasn’t the toughest or the smartest. | 我不是最能打的 也不是最聪明的 |
[15:54] | I’m the most loyal. | 但我最忠心 |
[15:56] | That’s my gift. | 忠心是我的特长 |
[15:59] | God passed me on most everything else, | 上帝几乎给我关上了所有的门 |
[16:01] | but that, he gave me in spades. | 但给我留下了一扇窗 我忠心耿耿 |
[16:05] | Knowing all that, | 既然如此 |
[16:07] | let me ask you a question. | 我问你 |
[16:10] | How the hell do you think you’re gonna convince me to betray the Devlins? | 你怎么能说服我背叛戴夫林家族呢 |
[16:13] | Yeah, let’s keep talking about that loyalty. | 好吧 那我们就谈谈忠心的问题 |
[16:17] | The FBI didn’t kill Eamon Devlin. | 联调局没有杀埃蒙·戴夫林 |
[16:20] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[16:21] | Look at the coroner’s report. | 你看看尸检报告 |
[16:23] | Eamon was killed by a .22 round. | 埃蒙是被点22子弹打死的 |
[16:25] | Low caliber, no exit wound. | 低口径 没有穿透伤 |
[16:27] | The slug rattles around inside the skull, destroying the brain. | 子弹打进了头骨 造成脑死亡 |
[16:32] | That’s an assassin’s bullet. | 凶器是把”杀手”手枪 |
[16:35] | Now, you know anyone who carries that type of gun? | 你知道谁用的是这种手枪吗 |
[16:40] | You’re a lyin’ sack. | 你说谎 |
[16:42] | That report ain’t real. | 报告是假的 |
[16:43] | The only lying sack is Conor Devlin. | 说谎的人是康纳·戴夫林 |
[16:45] | I don’t believe you. Yes, you do. | -我不相信 -你相信 |
[16:47] | Yes, you do. | 你是相信的 |
[16:49] | How did we do it? | 我们哪有机会 |
[16:51] | How did we kill him? | 我们怎么对他下杀手 |
[16:52] | We got past all those men? We got past you? | 包括你在内的所有人都没能拦住我们 |
[16:55] | We shot Eamon and got out? | 我们杀了埃蒙 然后顺利逃脱了 |
[16:58] | You’ve kept him alive for all these years, | 你保护他多年 |
[17:01] | and a bunch of Americans who don’t even know your world | 一帮人生地不熟的美国人 |
[17:04] | managed to infiltrate it in a couple of days | 几天内就成功打入 |
[17:06] | and kill the most powerful man in Dublin? | 杀死了都柏林最有权势的人 |
[17:09] | Come on. | 谁信啊 |
[17:10] | Down deep inside of you, under all that loyalty, | 内心深处 抛开忠诚不谈 |
[17:16] | there’s a voice that’s been telling you something ain’t right, | 其实你也觉得不对劲 |
[17:21] | and we both know it. | 我们俩心知肚明 |
[17:27] | Andrea and Isabella. | 安德里亚和伊莎贝拉 |
[17:32] | Where are they, Bobby? | 他们在哪儿 巴比 |
[17:36] | If we don’t arrive in time, | 如果我们没能及时赶到 |
[17:37] | we’re gonna miss the guard changeover. | 就会错过守卫轮换 |
[17:39] | Assuming we can trust Little Bobby. | 前期是”小巴比”没骗我们 |
[17:42] | – Are you good to go? – Of course I am. | -你能行吗 -当然 |
[17:44] | It’s not just another mission. | 这可不是普通的任务 |
[17:46] | Shelby — | 谢尔比… |
[17:49] | I should have never left them. | 我当初就不该离开他们 |
[17:50] | I thought putting distance between us would keep Andrea and Isabella safe. | 我本以为保持距离就能护安德里亚和伊莎贝拉周全 |
[17:53] | And the exact opposite happened. | 结果却恰恰相反 |
[17:55] | Well, sometimes life has a funny way of giving us second chances. | 生活有时就是充满不期而遇 |
[17:59] | Maybe you’ll make another choice once we get them back. | 等救出他们 也许你能做出不同的选择 |
[18:01] | Guys. | 各位 |
[18:03] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[18:15] | Alex, you’re clear to the stables. | 艾丽克丝 可以前往马厩了 |
[18:19] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[18:26] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[18:32] | Heads up, everyone. We’ve got unknown hostiles approaching. | 大家注意 不明身份敌人靠近 |
[18:34] | More hostiles incoming. | 敌人数量众多 |
[18:36] | We gotta move fast. | 我们得抓紧了 |
[18:37] | Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[18:38] | Alex, go. We’ll clear the perimeter. | 艾丽克丝 快去 我们俩守住外围 |
[18:41] | Bella? | 贝拉 |
[18:43] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[18:51] | Parvati! | 帕娃蒂 |
[18:54] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[18:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:04] | Andrea. | 安德里亚 |
[19:09] | You came for us. | 你来救我们了 |
[19:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:12] | No one’s ever hurting you again. | 不会再有人伤害你们了 |
[19:13] | – I’m here. – Why has this happened to us? | -我来了 -为什么要绑架我们 |
[19:16] | How are you involved in all of this? | 你怎么会卷入这种事 |
[19:18] | Andrea, I’m an American FBI agent. | 安德里亚 是我美国联调局特工 |
[19:22] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -什么 -抱歉 |
[19:24] | I’ll explain later, but right now, we got to go. | 稍后再解释 我们得走了 |
[19:26] | Okay? Come on. | 好吗 走吧 |
[19:45] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 |
[19:46] | Okay. Just stay here, okay? | 待在这儿 |
[20:08] | Isabella! | 伊莎贝拉 |
[20:10] | Isabella! | 伊莎贝拉 |
[20:15] | Stop! Stop. Everyone stand down. | 住手 都住手 |
[20:17] | No, no, no. You can’t let this happen. | 不不不 别让他带走我的孩子 |
[20:18] | Andrea, we’ll get her back. I promise. | 安德里亚 我保证会救她回来 |
[20:23] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[20:25] | He will kill her right in front of you. | 他会当着你的面杀了她 |
[20:27] | He won’t even hesitate. | 连眼睛都不会眨一下 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry, Andrea. | 抱歉 安德里亚 |
[20:30] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[20:32] | Please, just — just let her go. | 拜托 放开她 |
[20:37] | You know who I want. | 你知道我想要谁 |
[20:38] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[20:44] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[20:45] | No! | 不 |
[20:47] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[20:50] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[20:55] | It’s my fault you and Isabella got put in this position. | 是我害你和伊莎贝拉陷入险境 |
[20:57] | I know that. But I’ll bring her home. | 我承认 但我会把她救回来 |
[20:59] | I promise. You just need to trust me, okay? | 我保证 请你相信我 |
[21:01] | Trust you? I don’t even know you! | 相信你 我都不知道你是谁 |
[21:04] | You know I love her, Andrea. | 你知道我爱她 安德里亚 |
[21:06] | If that’s true, if you truly loved her, | 如果是这样 如果你真的爱她 |
[21:09] | and even loved me, | 如果你爱我 |
[21:10] | you — you would know that I can’t stay here. | 你就该知道 我没法待在这里 |
[21:11] | I-I need to be there for her! | 我得去救她 |
[21:13] | I know. I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[21:15] | If you ever had a child of your own, you would understand. | 如果你有孩子 就会明白我的感受 |
[21:21] | Andrea — | 安德里亚… |
[21:27] | You think I want coffee? | 我没心情喝咖啡 |
[21:30] | Just, think of it as a peace offering. | 就当是示好[求和礼]吧 |
[21:32] | You stopped me from going after my daughter. | 你刚才拦着不然我去追女儿 |
[21:36] | What peace do I have now? | 我怎么能安宁[和平] |
[21:38] | He would have killed her right in front of you. | 他当时可能会当着你面杀了她 |
[21:41] | You don’t know that! | 这可不一定 |
[21:41] | It’s our job to know that, Andrea. | 我们就是干这一行的 安德里亚 |
[21:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:49] | Your job is hunting demons. | 你们的工作是追捕恶徒 |
[21:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:54] | And how long can you hunt demons before you turn into one yourself? | 长期追捕恶徒 你们怎么能保证自己不被同化 |
[22:07] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[22:10] | It’s Devlin. | 是戴夫林 |
[22:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:13] | My terms were clear, | 我的条件很明确 |
[22:14] | and the time to comply was generous. | 之前给你的时间也很充裕 |
[22:16] | The terms remain the same, but the time does not. | 现在条件不变 但时间缩短了 |
[22:20] | You have 20 minutes to deliver Ryan Booth | 给你二十分钟 交出瑞恩·布斯 |
[22:22] | to the Crumlin Council Houses, or the girl dies. | 带到克拉姆林福利院 不然小女孩就得死 |
[22:25] | Conor, I — | 康纳 我… |
[22:30] | Crumlin’s a suburb on the Southside of Dublin. | 克拉姆林在都柏林南部郊区 |
[22:32] | We need to leave now if we’re gonna make it in time. | 要想及时赶到 现在就得出发 |
[22:33] | – What’s our plan? – We kill him. | -有什么计划 -杀掉他 |
[22:39] | Seven of us means seven guns. | 我们有七人 七把枪 |
[22:50] | Whoever has the shot takes it. | 但凡有机会 立刻击杀 |
[22:52] | Every one of us has a reason to kill this man. | 大家都跟他有仇 |
[22:56] | Good hunting. | 猎杀愉快 |
[23:08] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你干什么 |
[23:10] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你们一起 |
[23:13] | It’s a very bad idea. | 最好不要 |
[23:15] | You cannot stop me. | 你们阻止不了我 |
[23:16] | – You’re going to the Crumlin Council Houses. – Andrea. | -你们要去克拉姆林福利院 -安德里亚 |
[23:18] | Either I go with you, or I call the Irish police right now. | 让我跟着 否则我现在就报警 |
[23:21] | Shelby, talk to her. | 谢尔比 劝劝他 |
[23:23] | What’s the alternative? Tie him up? | 还能怎样 把他绑起来 |
[23:27] | Your call. | 你决定吧 |
[23:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:36] | Listen, you will stand beside me. | 你一会儿跟着我 |
[23:38] | You will listen to every order I give. | 必须绝对服从我的命令 |
[23:40] | No exceptions. You got that? | 没有例外 明白吗 |
[23:53] | 减速 儿童嬉戏 | |
[23:57] | Look, I’m the one who put a bullet in Conor’s son. | 是我杀了戴夫林的儿子 |
[23:59] | Andrea and Isabella have nothing to do with this. | 安德里亚和伊莎贝拉与此事无关 |
[24:01] | They’re civilians. My life isn’t worth more than theirs. | 他们是无辜的 他们的性命比我重要 |
[24:03] | But it’s worth everything to me. | 但你是我的全部 |
[24:04] | This is what we do. | 这是我们的职责所在 |
[24:06] | We put ourselves in harm’s way | 我们将自己置于险地 |
[24:07] | so we can protect the lives of innocent people. | 以此保护无辜人的性命 |
[24:09] | Putting ourselves in harm’s way is one thing. | 致自己于险地是一回事 |
[24:11] | Walking into an execution is another. | 送死是另一回事 |
[24:14] | Conor knew his demand would put a strain on this team, okay? | 康纳知道这个条件会给团队很大压力 |
[24:16] | That’s exactly what he wanted. | 这正是他想看的局面 |
[24:18] | We can’t let our emotions drive our decisions. | 我们不能被情绪影响判断 |
[24:20] | And, yes, I’m talking to both of you. | 你们俩都要注意 |
[24:21] | Well, if it was you he wanted, | 如果他要的是你 |
[24:22] | you would have turned yourself in already. | 你早就把自己交出去了 |
[24:24] | You don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
[24:25] | I know you, Alex. | 我太了解你了 艾丽克丝 |
[24:28] | Time to get focused. Everybody get into position. | 集中注意 大家就位 |
[24:30] | Now. | 立刻 |
[24:38] | High perch is set. | 高处就位 |
[24:43] | I’m in position. | 我已就位 |
[24:44] | When Devlin shows with Isabella, we’ll take the shot. | 戴夫林带着伊莎贝拉一出现 我们就开枪 |
[24:47] | Once he’s down, I move in with Alex and McQuigg | 他一死 我 艾丽克丝 麦奎格就开始行动 |
[24:49] | to recover the girl. | 救出伊莎贝拉 |
[24:51] | We’re in position, Owen. | 我们就位了 欧文 |
[24:54] | When does it start? | 什么时候开始 |
[24:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:02] | It starts now. | 现在开始 |
[25:20] | We’ve got eyes on Conor. | 我们看到康纳了 |
[25:22] | I have a shot. | 我瞄准了 |
[25:23] | – Got him. – Where’s Isabella? | -开枪 -伊莎贝拉呢 |
[25:26] | No one takes the shot until Isabella is clear. | 伊莎贝拉安全了 才能开枪 |
[25:30] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[25:32] | She’s in the Rover on the right. | 她在右边的路虎里 |
[25:36] | With a pair of guns point-blank at her center mass. | 两把枪对着她脑门 |
[25:41] | The girl stays in the vehicle | 小女孩待在车里 |
[25:43] | until Ryan Booth presents himself to me, unarmed! | 等瑞恩·布斯没带武器出现 再放人 |
[25:47] | If we take out one, the other kills Isabella. | 干掉一个 另一个也会杀死伊莎贝拉 |
[25:49] | – Mr. Booth! – We can try to take them both out simultaneously, | -布斯先生 -我们可以试着同时击杀两个枪手 |
[25:51] | but if we miss, she’s directly in the line of fire. | 但一旦失手 她就暴露在枪林弹雨中了 |
[25:54] | – Yeah. – You have 10 seconds to surrender, | -对 -给你10秒钟 投降吧 |
[25:57] | or things will become quite gruesome. | 不然场面会很难看 |
[26:00] | They are going to kill her. | 他们会杀了她 |
[26:01] | – Conor wants Ryan. – Shall we begin? | -康纳想要的是瑞恩 -开始吧 |
[26:03] | If he kills Isabella, he loses his leverage. He’s bluffing. | 杀了伊莎贝拉 他就没有筹码了 他是在虚张声势 |
[26:06] | – 10… – He wasn’t bluffing when he killed my sister. | -十 -他当初杀我妹时 可我虚张声势 |
[26:08] | McQuigg. | 麦奎格 |
[26:10] | 9… | 九… |
[26:11] | – He won’t do it. – We don’t know that. | -他不会动手的 -这可说不好 |
[26:13] | 8… | 八… |
[26:15] | 7… | 七… |
[26:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:17] | – 6… – Andrea, don’t! | -六… -安德里亚 别去 |
[26:19] | – What the hell’s he doing? – Please, sir. | -他干什么 -求求你 |
[26:21] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[26:23] | Take me instead. Let my little girl go. | 杀我吧 放了我女儿 |
[26:25] | Andrea. | 安德里亚 |
[26:26] | Don’t do this. Take me instead. | 别这样 杀我吧 |
[26:28] | I’m begging — | 我求你… |
[26:29] | Andrea! | 安德里亚 |
[26:31] | – Andrea! Andrea! – Everyone, hold steady. | -安德里亚 安德里亚 -各位 稳住 |
[26:33] | – He still has Isabella. – Andrea! | -伊莎贝拉还在他手里 -安德里亚 |
[26:35] | No, no! No! No! | 不不不 |
[26:37] | No. No. | 不要啊 |
[26:40] | My God. Help her. Help her. | 上帝啊 救救她吧 |
[26:41] | I-I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:44] | A long time ago, you asked me who I was. | 很久之前 你问我 我是谁 |
[26:47] | My name is Alex Parrish, | 我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什 |
[26:50] | and I swear to you that I’m gonna bring your daughter home. | 我对你发誓 我会把你女儿平安带回家 |
[26:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:54] | Andrea. | 安德里亚 |
[27:08] | Alex, don’t! | 艾丽克丝 不要 |
[27:09] | He’s still got Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉还在他手里 |
[27:10] | Stand down, Alex. | 住手 艾丽克丝 |
[27:14] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[27:14] | Now, where were we? | 数到几了 |
[27:16] | Alex, stand down! | 艾丽克丝 别开枪 |
[27:17] | That’s right. | 想起来了 |
[27:20] | 5… | 五… |
[27:22] | 4… | 四… |
[27:24] | 3… | 三… |
[27:26] | 2… | 二… |
[27:27] | Conor! | 康纳 |
[27:30] | Ryan, what the hell are you doing? | 瑞恩 你干什么 |
[27:32] | The only thing left to do. | 做该做之事 |
[27:33] | – Ryan, don’t. – Ryan! | -瑞恩 不要 -瑞恩 |
[27:35] | I can’t just stand by and watch a 7-year-old die. | 我不能眼睁睁看一个七岁小女孩死去 |
[27:37] | Let him go. | 让他去吧 |
[27:39] | It’s the only way. | 没别的办法了 |
[27:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:54] | Let the girl go! | 放了小女孩 |
[27:59] | Bella. Bella, come here, sweetheart. | 贝拉 贝拉 过来 亲爱的 |
[28:01] | Just come here. | 过来吧 |
[28:05] | I got you. I got you, baby. | 有我呢 我在呢 亲爱的 |
[28:07] | Where’s Daddy? | 爸爸呢 |
[28:09] | Just close your eyes, okay? | 闭上眼睛 好吗 |
[28:11] | Keep your eyes closed real tight. | 闭紧了 |
[28:13] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[28:15] | I got you. | 我在呢 |
[28:27] | He’s clean, sir. | 检查完毕 老大 |
[28:28] | No weapons, no trackers. | 没有武器和追踪器 |
[28:30] | Leave us. | 下去吧 |
[28:35] | Keep going. Finish it, Devlin. | 动手啊 杀了我吧 戴夫林 |
[28:39] | In my own good time. | 按我的节奏来 |
[28:41] | You were kind enough to give my son a quick death. | 你当时很善良 让我儿子死得很痛快 |
[28:45] | I’m afraid I won’t be returning the favor. | 恐怕我不能给你一个痛快的死法 |
[28:48] | I’m going to start with non-vital organs first, lad. | 我会先朝次要器官下手 |
[28:59] | The kidneys, for instance. | 比如 肾脏 |
[29:01] | A man can survive with just one. | 只有一个肾也能活 |
[29:04] | But that doesn’t mean it’s pleasant feeling them shut down on you. | 但只剩一个肾可不好受 |
[29:08] | Doc! | 医生 |
[29:09] | How many punches does it take to rupture a man’s kidney? | 多少拳能毁掉一个肾 |
[29:13] | Bare-knuckled? I’d say eight or nine, sir. | 赤手空拳 八九下就行了 先生 |
[29:16] | That’s Dr. Mickey. | 这位是米奇医生 |
[29:18] | He’ll be keeping you fully conscious | 接下来48小时 他会让你保持清醒 |
[29:20] | for everything I’m gonna unleash over the next 48 hours. | 清楚地感受我对你的折磨 |
[29:43] | Hungry, Bella? | 饿了吗 贝拉 |
[29:57] | She says she found a dollhouse upstairs | 她说楼上有一个玩偶房 |
[30:01] | big enough for a family of four. | 能容下四口之家 |
[30:06] | You can go. | 你去吧 |
[30:08] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[30:18] | Little Bobby’s tapped out. | 小巴比全招了 |
[30:19] | Listen, the Devlin Clan own over 100 properties across Dublin, | 戴夫林家族在都柏林有一百多处房产 |
[30:22] | and that’s assuming Conor’s even keeping Ryan in the city. | 而且还得假设康纳把瑞恩关在市内某处 |
[30:25] | After we raided his stables, | 我们突袭了马厩后 |
[30:26] | Conor had to figure his hiding spots were compromised. | 康纳肯定察觉藏身之处暴露了 |
[30:28] | So wherever he’s keeping Ryan | 所以 他关押瑞恩的地方 |
[30:30] | probably won’t be in his real-estate portfolio. | 可能是不在册的房产 |
[30:32] | Had any luck on Liam Killoran? | 利亚姆·凯乐蓝那边有消息吗 |
[30:34] | Well, I spoke to my friends at MI5 | 我联系了军情五处的朋友 |
[30:36] | and got them to put a call in to him, but it — | 让他们打给他 但是… |
[30:38] | Well, tell them to call again. | 让他们继续联系 |
[30:40] | We’re running out of time, Harry. | 我们没时间了 哈里 |
[30:41] | We need everything we can get on Conor Devlin now. | 我们需要康纳·戴夫林的所有信息 |
[31:03] | We both know he couldn’t live with himself | 我们俩都清楚 如果他不救她 |
[31:04] | if he didn’t save her. | 他不会原谅自己 |
[31:07] | Either one of us would have done the same thing. | 我们俩都会这样做 |
[31:10] | I wouldn’t have done it without telling my husband first. | 但我会先跟我的丈夫商量一下 |
[31:16] | Shelby, if Ryan told you, | 谢尔比 如果瑞恩提前告诉你 |
[31:19] | would you have let him surrender to Conor Devlin? | 你会让他向康纳·戴夫林投降吗 |
[31:25] | Ryan’s not gonna survive this one, is he? | 瑞恩这次死路一条了吧 |
[31:29] | Yes, he is. | 不 他不会有事的 |
[31:32] | He has to. | 他不能有事 |
[31:43] | I pay you to keep him awake. | 我花钱雇你让他保持清醒 |
[31:45] | Now get him up. | 把他弄醒 |
[31:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[31:58] | An RFID signal. | 是无线射频信号 |
[32:00] | Ryan’s alive! | 瑞恩还活着 |
[32:02] | All right, he’s in Dublin, 10 minutes out. | 他在都柏林 十分钟路程 |
[32:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:14] | Plenty of life left in him. | 他还能撑很久呢 |
[32:17] | This one’s a strong lad. | 这小子很坚强 |
[32:22] | Your son wasn’t so strong. | 你儿子可怂得很 |
[32:25] | Lost control at the wrong time. | 在错误的时间失控了 |
[32:28] | Had to put Phelan down like a rabid dog. | 我不得不像对待疯狗一样制服了他 |
[32:33] | Don’t you dare speak his name. | 不准你说他的名字 |
[32:37] | He — He cried. | 他哭了 |
[32:40] | As he took his last breath, he cried. | 咽下最后一口气时 他哭了 |
[32:48] | – Don’t! – Stop! | -不要 -住手 |
[32:55] | Prep the IV and smelling salts. | 准备输液和嗅盐 |
[32:57] | He’s gonna need it when I return. | 我回来时 他用得上 |
[33:04] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[33:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:14] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[33:15] | You’re gonna be okay. I’m here now. | 不会有事的 我来了 |
[33:19] | Ryan! | 瑞恩 |
[33:31] | No sign of Devlin here. | 没看到戴夫林 |
[33:34] | His pulse is barely there. | 他的脉搏很微弱 |
[33:39] | We’ll get him to the hospital, okay? | 我们送他去医院 |
[33:40] | No. I’ll get him to the hospital. | 不 我送他去医院 |
[33:42] | You need to track down that son of a bitch and finish this. | 你去追捕那个混蛋 了结他 |
[33:47] | I’m here. Stay with me. | 我来了 坚持住 |
[33:58] | We have a common problem. | 我们有个共同的麻烦 |
[34:01] | Conor Devlin. | 康纳·戴夫林 |
[34:04] | I think you’re confusing me with someone else. | 你认错人了吧 |
[34:06] | I’m just an elderly pensioner visiting from Belfast. | 我只是从贝尔法斯特来这里游玩的普通老人 |
[34:10] | Mr. Killoran, | 凯乐蓝先生 |
[34:12] | your reputation precedes you as a man of honor. | 您遵守信誉的名声在外 |
[34:17] | And Conor Devlin lied to you. | 康纳·戴夫林骗了你 |
[34:19] | He may have promised to end his vendetta against the FBI, | 他保证不会再对联调局寻仇 |
[34:22] | but, instead, he kidnapped a 7-year-old girl | 但却绑架了一个七岁的小女孩 |
[34:24] | and murdered her father right in front of her. | 当着孩子面 杀了她父亲 |
[34:28] | Their only crime — that I cared about them. | 他们唯一的罪过 就是是我在乎的人 |
[34:33] | Half an hour ago, | 半小时前 |
[34:34] | I saw an agent from my team being admitted into the ICU. | 我目送团队成员被送进重症监护病房 |
[34:38] | Conor Devlin did that, too. | 康纳·戴夫林毒打了他 |
[34:40] | I could go on. | 我可以继续说下去 |
[34:42] | Even if what you say is true, it’s none of my business. | 就算你所言是真 也与我无关 |
[34:49] | Then let me tell you my business, | 那我就跟你说说我的麻烦 |
[34:51] | because it’s about to become yours. | 因为很快也会变成你的麻烦 |
[34:53] | I will have American FBI agents | 我会调动美国所有联调局特工 |
[34:55] | swarming every last inch of Ireland | 遍布爱尔兰的每一寸土地 |
[34:57] | until I find Conor Devlin | 不找到康纳·戴夫林 |
[34:59] | and anyone who ever helped him… | 以及所有帮助过他的人 决不罢休 |
[35:03] | starting with you. | 先拿你开刀 |
[35:04] | Why should I believe you? | 我为何要相信你 |
[35:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:09] | You don’t know me, Liam. | 你不认识我 利亚姆 |
[35:11] | But you know him. | 但你认识他 |
[35:21] | Little Bobby. | 小巴比 |
[35:23] | Not the honorable soldier now, I see. | 看来不再是忠心的手下了 |
[35:26] | Conor killed his own brother. | 康纳杀害了自己的亲兄弟 |
[35:28] | He broke the oath he swore to you. | 他违反了对你立下的誓言 |
[35:30] | Look, the Devlin Clan and my family | 我们家族和戴夫林家族 |
[35:32] | have been enemies for years, | 是多年宿敌 |
[35:35] | but they’re enemies I know. | 但他们这个敌人 我很了解 |
[35:38] | If anything should happen to Conor, | 康纳一旦出事 |
[35:40] | chaos will descend on Dublin. | 都柏林会一片混乱 |
[35:42] | And Lord knows who would take over. | 天知道谁会上位 |
[35:45] | You’re looking at him, sir. | 上位者就在你面前 |
[36:08] | Don’t move. | 不准动 |
[36:10] | Hand over the gun, Conor. | 把枪交出来 康纳 |
[36:18] | What the hell is this? | 怎么回事 |
[36:20] | “Peace proposals unaccompanied by a sworn covenant | “无约而请和者 |
[36:24] | indicate a plot.” | 谋也” |
[36:28] | Even Sun Tzu knew better than to broker a truce with a lie. | 就连孙子都明白 不能假意求和 |
[36:32] | “The Art of War” is over, Devlin. | 摆弄兵法 到此为止了 戴夫林 |
[36:34] | And you lost. | 你输了 |
[36:38] | You killed my sister. | 你杀了我妹 |
[36:40] | Kidnapped Maisie. | 绑架了梅茜 |
[36:41] | Killed my daughter. | 杀了我女儿 |
[36:42] | And Andrea. | 还杀了安德里亚 |
[36:46] | Is this where the FBI murders me in cold blood, then? | 你们联调局特工打算冷血杀死我吗 |
[36:52] | Come on, now. | 怎么会呢 |
[36:54] | We’re not murderers. | 我们不是嗜杀之人 |
[36:56] | Then tell me how all this ends, Alex? | 那你们打算怎么办 艾丽克丝 |
[36:58] | It ends here. | 就此了结你 |
[37:34] | Is he gonna wake up? | 他会醒过来吗 |
[37:37] | Fractured skull. | 头骨骨折 |
[37:40] | Beaten within an inch of his life. | 被打得奄奄一息 |
[37:41] | But no brain trauma. | 但脑部没受损 |
[37:43] | He should wake up. | 他应该能醒来 |
[38:04] | We earned it. | 这是我们应得的 |
[38:37] | Any moment can also be hello. | 时刻都可能开始新的征程 |
[38:56] | So, what happens next? | 接下来会怎样 |
[38:59] | Well, Ryan wakes up. | 瑞恩会醒过来的 |
[39:02] | Right. | 对 |
[39:02] | No, you’ve got to believe that. | 你一定要心怀信念 |
[39:05] | And when he does, he’ll be facing an FBI inquiry, | 等他醒来 会和我们一样 |
[39:09] | like the rest of us. | 接受联调局审查 |
[39:13] | But I’m guessing what you’re really thinking about | 但我猜 你在想 |
[39:14] | is what happens now between you and Alex. | 你和艾丽克丝会怎样 |
[39:20] | I’m not thinking about that. | 我不是在想这件事 |
[39:50] | I’ve been thinking about when we all first met at Quantico. | 我在想我们在匡提科初次见面的场景 |
[39:56] | We were such kids. | 我们当时都很天真 |
[39:59] | None of us knew who we were yet. | 没人知道自己是谁 |
[40:02] | We thought we did, but we didn’t. | 我们自以为清楚 但事实并非如此 |
[40:05] | And nothing turned out the way we expected. | 一切都脱离了我们的预料 |
[40:13] | Everything turned out the way it should have… | 一切都按既有的规划发展… |
[40:19] | except for today. | 今天是例外 |
[40:22] | Except for this. | 此事是例外 |
[40:27] | Alex, can I give you some advice? | 艾丽克丝 我能给你个建议吗 |
[40:30] | Sure. | 好 |
[40:32] | This… | 听我说 |
[40:34] | loving someone, | 爱人 |
[40:36] | truly loving someone, is everything. | 真正爱一个人很美好 |
[40:41] | You’ve always run from it, | 你总是逃避 |
[40:44] | but as your best friend, I am telling you… | 但作为你最好的朋友 我要告诉你 |
[40:47] | stop running. | 别再逃避了 |
[41:00] | Worrying about you is the best part of my day. | 担心你是我每天最幸福的时刻 |
[41:04] | Peaceful lives are for other people, Alex. | 安乐的生活不属于我们 艾丽克丝 |
[41:08] | We’re all burdened by history, Deep. | 我们都背负着历史[受过往所累] 迪普 |
[41:10] | – Make things right. – Best friends forever! | -惩恶扬善 -永远的好朋友 |
[41:13] | You are the sum total of the decisions you make. | 你做出的所有决定造就了你 |
[41:18] | Your last bad decision doesn’t have to define you. | 不必被一个错误决定所定性 |
[41:21] | But as your best friend, I am telling you… | 但作为你做好的朋友 我要告诉你 |
[41:29] | stop running. | 别再逃避了 |
[41:47] | What’s going to happen to me now? | 我要去哪儿 |
[41:53] | Have you ever been to America? | 你去过美国吗 |
[41:56] | No. | 没有 |
[41:57] | Would you like to see it? | 你想去看看吗 |
[42:00] | With you? | 和你一起吗 |
[42:02] | Yeah, with me. | 对 和我一起 |
[42:04] | 全剧终 感谢收看 后会无期 |