时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | The thing you need to know is | 你需要明白的一点是 |
[01:29] | it’s all about sex. | 一切为了性福 |
[01:31] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[01:32] | In fact, they say men think about sex every 28 seconds. | 事实上 人们都说男人每28秒会联想到性一次 |
[01:36] | Of course, that’s straight men. | 当然了 那说的是异性恋男人 |
[01:37] | Gay men it’s every nine. | 同性恋是每9秒一次 |
[01:41] | You could be at the supermarket, or the laundromat | 也许你在超市或是洗衣房里 |
[01:43] | or buying a fabulous shirt | 又或是在买一件帅毙了的上衣时 |
[01:45] | when suddenly you find yourself checking out some hot guy, | 突然间瞄上了个帅哥 |
[01:48] | hotter than the one you saw last weekend | 比你上周末看到的 |
[01:50] | or went home with the night before, | 或是前一夜带回家的那个还要帅 |
[01:51] | which explains why we’re all at Babylon at one in the morning | 所以凌晨1点 我们还流连于巴比伦夜店 |
[01:54] | instead of at home, in bed. | 而不是只身在家 赖在床上 |
[01:57] | But who wants to be at home, in bed? | 而谁又愿意待在家 赖在床上呢 |
[01:59] | Especially alone, when you can be here, | 特别是单身的时候 明知自己有机会 |
[02:01] | knowing that at any moment, you might see him. | 说不定何时就会遇到那个”他” |
[02:05] | The most beautiful man who ever lived. | 那个帅得绝种了的”他” |
[02:08] | That is, until tomorrow night. | 当然 到了明晚又有更帅的了 |
[02:20] | By the way, that’s me, | 顺便提一下 那就是我 |
[02:21] | 6’1″, 46-inch chest, | 身高185厘米 胸围117厘米 |
[02:24] | 16-inch biceps, 28-inch waist. | 臂围40厘米 腰围71厘米 |
[02:26] | A veritable god… | 天煞猛男 |
[02:28] | I wish. | 是我就好了 |
[02:31] | Okay, that’s me. | 好吧 这才是我 |
[02:32] | Michael Novotny, the semi-cute “boy next door” type. | 迈克·诺瓦特尼 算是半个邻家男孩型 |
[02:35] | 29, 5’10”, | 29岁 身高177厘米 |
[02:36] | 140, 9-1/2 cut; | 63.5公斤 阴茎长24厘米 无包皮 |
[02:39] | All right, so I exaggerate, | 好吧 我夸张了 |
[02:40] | but like, who’s told the truth since they invented cybersex? | 但在有了网络性爱以后 谁会说真话呢 |
[02:46] | When did ’70s night become ’80s night? | 70年代之夜 怎么开始放80年代的歌了 |
[02:49] | I remember this song from high school. | 第一次听这歌的时候 我在读高中 |
[02:51] | Talk about feeling ancient. | 突然觉得好老 |
[02:52] | Speak for yourself, honey, | 就你一个人老了 亲爱的 |
[02:54] | I was a mere child. | 当时我还是个小朋友 |
[02:56] | Those are my two buddies, Ted and Emmett. | 这两位是我的好朋友泰德和艾美特 |
[02:59] | Give me those Divas of disco any day. Gloria Gaynor. | 迪斯科女王的金曲百听不厌 格洛丽亚·基诺 |
[03:02] | – Donna Summer. – And miss Alisha Bridges. | -唐娜·萨莫 -还有艾丽西亚·布里奇斯 |
[03:05] | I love the night life. | 我爱夜生活 |
[03:07] | I like to boogie, on the disco floor. | 站在迪吧舞池中 我要劲舞狂歌 |
[03:12] | O-oh…My god. | 我的…天呐 |
[03:14] | Have you ever seen anything more beautiful? | 你见过比他更美的东西吗 |
[03:17] | Venice, at sunset. | 只有日落时的威尼斯了 |
[03:19] | Fine, you go down the Grand Canal, | 好吧 那你去威尼斯的大运河游玩 |
[03:21] | I’ll go down on him. | 我去玩他的屌 |
[03:25] | Emmett can be a little campy. | 艾美特是有点娘 |
[03:27] | Okay, a lot campy. but you got to admit, | 好吧 非常娘 但你得承认 |
[03:29] | these days it takes real guts to be a queen | 在这个满是平民的世界里 |
[03:31] | in a world full of commoners. | 当皇后[娘炮基佬]是需要勇气的 |
[03:32] | The problem with perfection | 完美主义者的问题在于 |
[03:34] | is its inability to recognize | 他们无法接受 |
[03:35] | anything less perfect than itself. | 任何不如他们完美的东西 |
[03:37] | In other words, you hit on him | 说通俗点 你要是跟他搭讪 |
[03:39] | and he turned you down. | 他肯定拒绝你 |
[03:42] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:43] | Ted’s this really smart guy and he’s got a really big heart. | 泰德很聪明 心肠也好 |
[03:46] | Only, nobody here is interested in the size of that organ. | 只是这里的人对心肠好不好不感兴趣 |
[03:50] | Why am I wasting my time | 为什么我要浪费时间 |
[03:51] | staring at a bunch of over-pumped princesses | 盯着一群上气不接下气 |
[03:53] | with IQs smaller than their waist… | 智商比腰围还要小的小公主们呢 |
[03:56] | Jesus, look at him. | 天啊 你看他 |
[03:57] | Like I said, it’s all about sex. | 就像我说的 一切为了性福 |
[04:00] | Except when you’re having it, | 只是 得到了性福后 |
[04:01] | and then it’s all about, “Will he stay?” “will he go?” | 你就会想着”他是会离开还是留下” |
[04:04] | “How am I doing?” “what am I doing?” | “我做得怎样” “我在做什么” |
[04:07] | Unless, of course, you’re… Brian Kinney. | 当然 除非你是布莱恩·肯尼 |
[04:12] | And then it’s, “Who gives a fuck what you think? | 那就会变成”谁他妈管你怎么想 |
[04:14] | You’re lucky to have me.” | 能拥有我算你走大运了” |
[04:26] | I’ll get Brian. | 我去找找布莱恩 |
[04:57] | – Hey, Todd, how’s it going? fine. | -陶德 还好吗 -挺好 |
[05:04] | We need to go. | 我们该走了 |
[05:06] | We want to eat. | 我们想去吃点东西 |
[05:08] | I’m just going to give him my number. | 我把电话号码给他 |
[05:09] | What’d you do, write it on your dick? | 你怎么给 写在鸡巴上吗 |
[05:11] | How long is this going to take? | 得多久 |
[05:16] | 10 minutes, tops. | 10分钟 最多 |
[05:31] | Bruno. | 布鲁诺 |
[05:32] | Lo-ove your outfit. | 你这身行头真不错 |
[05:34] | Not everyone can wear tangerine. | 不是谁都能穿橘黄色的 |
[05:38] | How long are we going to wait? | 我们得等多久 |
[05:39] | I’ve got to work in the morning. | 明早我还得上班呢 |
[05:40] | Who doesn’t? he said he’d be right out. | 谁不是呢 他说马上就出来 |
[05:42] | Yeah, we’ve all heard that before. | 是啊 这话他讲很多遍了 |
[05:44] | This is some great system he’s got. | 他还真爽 |
[05:45] | He gets to party all night and you drive him home. | 整晚狂欢 总有你送他回家 |
[05:48] | It’s no big deal, okay? | 这又没什么大不了的 |
[05:51] | Don’t look now but, uh, | 先别看 |
[05:52] | Somebody’s watching. | 有人在盯着你哦 |
[05:57] | Oh, him. he has been cruising me all night. | 是他 他已经盯我一晚上了 |
[06:00] | Hmm, playing hard to get. | 你这是欲擒故纵哦 |
[06:02] | I love that in a man. | 我喜欢男人这样 |
[06:03] | Not playing, just not interested. | 不是那回事 只是没兴趣 |
[06:06] | Check out that bubble butt. | 看他那翘臀 |
[06:08] | And that basket. | 前面激凸的 |
[06:09] | Enough in there for the big, bad wolf. | 足以让你爽到爆了吧 |
[06:11] | Would you quit staring? | 你能别盯着看了吗 |
[06:13] | There’s more to a guy than his cock size. | 看男人又不是只看鸡巴大小的 |
[06:16] | Look at that! | 瞧瞧那个 |
[06:21] | Or his perfectly shaped ass. | 也不看臀形完美与否 |
[06:24] | Which is why you read all those comic books | 怪不得你爱看 |
[06:25] | With those super- heroes in their little tights… | 那些穿紧身衣的漫画英雄 |
[06:27] | For the plot. | 就为了看情节 |
[06:28] | I told you, I am not interested. | 我跟你说了 我没有兴趣 |
[06:30] | Maybe just for once you should be. | 或许你这次应该感兴趣才对 |
[06:32] | Show a certain someone he’s not the only one who can score. | 让某人知道 不是只有他能钓到男人 |
[07:12] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[07:15] | Could you tell me, like, | 你能告诉我 |
[07:16] | Where’s a good place to go? | 有什么好地方去吗 |
[07:19] | Depends what you’re looking for. | 要看你想玩什么了 |
[07:21] | You want twinkies, go to boytoy. | 要是你想找正太 就去「男孩玩乐屋」 |
[07:23] | You want leather, go to the meathook. | 你想要玩皮革 那就去「肉钩」 |
[07:26] | If you want snotty, conceited assholes | 如果你想找傲慢的自大狂 |
[07:27] | who think they’re better than everybody else, | 以为自己比别人强 |
[07:28] | try Pistol. | 就去「手枪」 |
[07:31] | It’s kind of late to be out, though, isn’t it? | 对你来讲这时出来是不是有点晚了 |
[07:33] | Especially on a school night. | 尤其是明天还要上学 |
[07:35] | Why don’t you come home with me, hmm? | 不如跟我回家吧 |
[07:37] | No thanks. huh! | 不了 谢谢 |
[07:39] | Go on home to your mommy. | 回去找妈妈吧 |
[07:41] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[07:55] | That was quick. | 这次挺快啊 |
[07:57] | Well, when you’ve had as much practice as he’s had… | 他已经可以”收射自如”了 |
[08:00] | I got bored. | 我无聊了 |
[08:02] | I know. Getting your dick sucked can be so tedious. | 是啊 被人舔屌是多”无聊”的一件事 |
[08:05] | Well, he looked pretty hot to me. | 我觉得他挺惹火的 |
[08:06] | Anybody would look hot to you. | 谁在你眼里都很惹火 |
[08:25] | And that’s when it happened. | 这就是故事的开端 |
[08:28] | When he came along. | 就在他走过来的那一刻 |
[08:36] | How’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[08:38] | Had a busy night? | 晚上玩什么了 |
[08:41] | Just, uh, check- ing out the bars, you know? | 逛逛夜店而已 |
[08:44] | Boytoy, meathook. | 男孩玩乐屋 肉钩夜店 |
[08:47] | The meathook. really? | 肉钩夜店 真的假的 |
[08:49] | So you’re into leather? | 所以你喜欢皮革是吗 |
[08:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:55] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[08:57] | No place special. | 还没什么目标 |
[09:00] | I can change that. | 我带路吧 |
[09:05] | – What about us? – You can ride with Ted. | -我们怎么办 -你们可以搭泰德的车回去 |
[09:07] | – Thanks a lot. – Asshole! | -万分感谢 -混蛋 |
[09:12] | Well, if it isn’t miss riding hood and her big basket. | 这不是那个前凸后翘的吗 |
[09:16] | Find someone else to stalk, I’m not interested. | 盯梢别人去吧 我可没兴趣 |
[09:20] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[09:30] | Coming in? | 不进来吗 |
[09:31] | Huh? oh, yeah. | 什么 当然了 |
[09:35] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[10:01] | This is a… really nice place. | 这真是个好地方 |
[10:15] | I like your kitchen. | 我喜欢你的厨房 |
[10:18] | Do you like special k? | 你喜欢K粉[也是麦片品牌]吗 |
[10:21] | It’s okay. I like Cheerios better. | 还行吧 我更喜欢晶磨牌的麦片 |
[10:25] | I don’t mean the kind you eat with bananas. | 我说的不是麦片 |
[10:28] | My disco-pharmacologist cooks this up for me. | 毒品贩子给我配了这个药 |
[10:32] | I’m really allergic to a lot of drugs. | 我对很多药物过敏 |
[10:35] | The doctor gave me penicillin once, | 有一次医生给我用了青霉素 |
[10:37] | Nearly killed me. | 我差点死过去了 |
[10:38] | And… | 以及… |
[10:40] | – Tylenol. – Tylenol? | -泰诺 -泰诺 |
[10:42] | No one’s allergic to Tylenol. | 没人会对泰诺过敏 |
[10:44] | Tylenol’s what they give you when you’re allergic to everything else. | 泰诺本来就是对别的东西过敏时才吃的药 |
[10:49] | Well, uh, codeine. Codeine’s the worst. | 是可待因 我对可待因过敏最厉害 |
[10:52] | Like, I get diarrhea | 我会一边腹泻 |
[10:53] | And start vomiting uncontrollably at the same time. | 一边失控地呕吐 |
[10:56] | Well, we’ll make sure and keep that one on the top shelf. | 那就把它放远一点 |
[11:00] | Out of reach. | 放到你够不到的地方 |
[11:07] | So, are you coming or going? | 你是去是留 |
[11:11] | Or coming and then going? | 或者射了再走 |
[11:14] | Or coming and staying? | 或者射了再留 |
[12:34] | Thank you for the lift. | 谢谢你送我们一程 |
[12:35] | – See ya.- bye. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[12:46] | Oh my god, look. | 天呐 快看 |
[12:48] | He must have followed us. | 他一定一路跟着我们 |
[12:50] | Christ, that’s just what I need. | 天呐 真是我”需要”的东西 |
[12:52] | Honey, it’s what we all need. | 亲爱的 那是我们都需要的 |
[12:54] | When was the last time you got laid? | 你上一次和别人上床是什么时候 |
[12:57] | My point exactly. | 明白我的意思了吧 |
[12:58] | If you can’t remember, | 如果你都想不起来了 |
[12:59] | then it’s time. | 那就是时候谋性福了 |
[13:01] | Now, where are your manners? | 你尽一下地主之谊 |
[13:03] | Go, uh, go invite the gentleman in | 去请他进来坐坐 |
[13:04] | While I make sure none of my fine washables are hanging in the tub. | 我先去确保下浴缸里没有我的内衣裤 |
[13:34] | Don’t come yet. | 先别射出来 |
[13:36] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[13:41] | Stop. | 停 |
[13:48] | So, what do you like to do? | 那么 你喜欢做什么 |
[13:50] | Do? | 做什么 |
[13:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:54] | Watch tv, play Tomb Raider. | 看看电视 玩玩《古墓丽影》之类的 |
[13:58] | I mean in bed. | 我是说床上运动 |
[14:04] | This is fine. | 这样就不错啊 |
[14:06] | Are you a top or a bottom? | 你是攻还是受 |
[14:12] | Top… and bottom. | 我能攻能受 |
[14:16] | Oh, you’re versatile, then. | 所以你是全能型的啊 |
[14:18] | And ambidextrous… | 而且我还是双撇子 |
[14:19] | which was really confusing at first | 那一开始真的很令人困惑 |
[14:21] | ’cause I could never figure out which hand to throw with. | 因为我都不知道该用哪只手才好 |
[14:25] | Do you like to rim? | 你喜欢润菊吗 |
[14:27] | Sure. I love it. | 当然了 我超爱 |
[14:29] | Great. | 那太好了 |
[14:33] | Go to it. | 来润吧 |
[14:36] | Well? | 怎么了 |
[14:39] | What exactly do you mean? | 那个词 到底是什么意思 |
[14:47] | What? | 什么 |
[14:50] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:52] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[14:53] | No, of course you’re not kidding me. when did it happen? | 不 你当然是认真的 什么时候的事 |
[14:56] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你当时怎么没给我打电话 |
[14:59] | Well, of course I was out. | 拜托 我当然是在外面来着 |
[15:01] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[15:05] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[15:05] | Jesus christ! I told you not to. | 老天爷 我告诉过你别射出来 |
[15:08] | I tried. I’m sorry. | 我忍不住了 抱歉 |
[15:09] | – All over my new duvet. – I tried. | -全弄我新的羽绒被上了 -我尽力了 |
[15:11] | Thank you very much. | 真是谢谢你了啊 |
[15:14] | It’ll wash out, won’t it? | 这可以洗掉的 对吧 |
[15:15] | I mean, you should see my sheets at home. | 你都不知道我家的床单上被我射了多少 |
[15:18] | Just some kid. what’s your name again? | 某个小朋友而已 你叫什么来着 |
[15:21] | – Justin. – Justin. | -贾斯汀 -贾斯汀 |
[15:23] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[15:32] | Don’t mind me. | 当我是空气吧 |
[15:33] | Just, uh, can’t sleep Without my milk and oreos. | 只是 没有牛奶和奥利奥我无法入睡 |
[15:37] | That’s my friend Emmett. He’s staying with me temporarily | 那是我朋友艾美特 他暂时和我住一起 |
[15:39] | Since the hooker who lived down the hall from him | 因为两年前 一个和他同楼层的妓女 |
[15:41] | burned his apart- ment building down two years ago. | 把他的公寓楼给烧塌了 |
[15:45] | Two years is a long time to be temporary. | 两年的时间可不能算是暂时了 |
[15:47] | And yet it hasn’t interfered with my love life. | 不过目前为止这都没影响到我的感情生活 |
[15:49] | Which, I suppose, says a lot about my love life. | 当然 这也说明 我根本没有感情生活 |
[15:54] | Do you mind if we skip the back story and cut to the chase? | 你不介意我们直接进入正题吧 |
[15:56] | It almost 2 in the morning. | 已经快凌晨两点了 |
[16:03] | You have a great ass. | 你的屁股太赞了 |
[16:06] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:10] | So do you, it’s really… | 你的也是 非常… |
[16:18] | Firm. | 结实 |
[16:20] | It’s called “the butt”. | 这个叫”绝对美臀” |
[16:21] | I got it in a catalogue. | 我从购物目录上订购的 |
[16:29] | Parts department. | 这里是零件部 |
[16:30] | Melanie called. It’s happened. | 茉蕾妮刚打电话过来 生了 |
[16:32] | What? Oh my god! When? | 什么 老天 什么时候的事 |
[16:33] | I don’t know, I had my damn cell phone off. | 我不知道 我当时关机了 |
[16:35] | I’m picking you up in two minutes. | 我两分钟之后去接你 |
[16:38] | Now? I… kind of got my hands full. | 现在吗 我 手头比较忙 |
[16:43] | “The bulge”. | “绝对隆起” |
[16:44] | You order both, you get a discount. | 两个都订 可以打折 |
[16:47] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[16:48] | Uh, no one. | 没人啊 |
[16:49] | Mikey, you’ve got someone there with you. | 小迈 你竟然带男人回家了 |
[16:51] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信啊 |
[16:53] | You should only be here. | 你过来再说 |
[16:54] | Forget about it, don’t let me bother you. | 算了 别让我坏了你的好事 |
[16:56] | Fuck the shit out of him. | 一定操翻他 |
[16:58] | No, wait. pick me up. i-I’m ready. | 等等 来接我 我准备好了 |
[17:00] | Now. | 现在就来 |
[17:02] | We are gonna do this or not? | 我们还做不做了 |
[17:04] | I am really, really sorry. | 我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[17:06] | Um, a friend of mine needs me. | 我一个朋友需要我帮忙 |
[17:08] | It’s an emergency. | 十分紧急 |
[17:09] | – Shit. After all that? – I know. | -我靠 我们前戏都做了 -我明白 |
[17:11] | I promise we’ll reschedule. | 我保证我们还有机会的 |
[17:13] | No “ifs”, “ands” or… | 绝对不会再有意外 或者是 |
[17:19] | – What’s going on? – Everything. | -出什么事了 -大事 |
[17:20] | Come on, get up. You gotta go. | 快点 起来吧 你得走了 |
[17:22] | – Where? – Home. | -去哪儿啊 -家 |
[17:24] | I can’t go home now. my… | 我不能现在回去 我的… |
[17:25] | My parents think I’m staying at a friend’s. | 我父母以为我在朋友家过夜 |
[17:27] | You live with your parents? | 你和你父母一起住 |
[17:28] | Well, I’m still in school. | 我还在上学呢 |
[17:29] | I mean, college. | 我是说 大学 |
[17:32] | – What year are you in? – Junior. | -大几了 -大三 |
[17:34] | Sophomore. Between my junior and sophomore year. | 大二 马上就大三了 |
[17:37] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[17:39] | 21. | 21岁 |
[17:42] | What year were you born? | 哪年生的 |
[17:44] | 1979. | 1979年 |
[17:46] | Bullshit. You had to think before you answered that. | 胡扯 你回答之前还需要先算一番 |
[17:48] | How old are you really? | 你到底多大了 |
[17:51] | 20 20. | |
[17:55] | 19 19. | |
[17:59] | 18 18. | |
[18:00] | Well what is this, a missile launch? | 难道这是在倒计时发射导弹吗 |
[18:03] | 17. | 17岁 |
[18:05] | What is with kids today? | 现在的孩子到底是怎么了 |
[18:08] | We just want to get laid like everybody else. | 只是想和别人一样谋性福 |
[18:11] | Have you ever been with anyone before? | 你之前和别人做过吗 |
[18:13] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[18:15] | Well, not exactly. | 好吧 不算 |
[18:18] | This is sort of my first. | 这算是我的第一次 |
[18:22] | I figured. | 我猜到了 |
[18:24] | Kind of young, aren’t you? | 年纪还是有点小 不是吗 |
[18:27] | Well, I was 14 my first time. | 不过 我的第一次是在14岁 |
[18:30] | That’s really young. | 那才叫小吧 |
[18:31] | With my gym teacher. | 和我的体育老师 |
[18:32] | I bet he was some old perv. | 我敢说他肯定是个老变态 |
[18:34] | That old perv was probably the same age that I am now. | 那个老变态当年可能和我现在差不多大 |
[18:39] | It was after school in the locker rooms. | 当时是放学之后 在更衣室 |
[18:42] | He was taking a shower. | 他在洗澡 |
[18:44] | I went back for something. | 我本来是回去拿东西的 |
[18:45] | A book, my jockstrap, | 书 还有护身三角绷带 |
[18:48] | I don’t remember. | 我记不太清了 |
[18:51] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[18:52] | there he was all naked soaping himself. | 他全裸着 用肥皂擦洗自己的身体 |
[18:55] | He saw me there, | 他看见我了 |
[18:56] | a big boner under my chinos. | 然后我短裤下面就胀起来了 |
[19:01] | Shit. I walked right into the showers with all my clothes on. | 妈的 我直接就穿着衣服走到了喷头下面 |
[19:05] | No. | 不是吧 |
[19:06] | Got down on my knees | 跪在地上 |
[19:07] | and sucked him off right there. | 然后给他口交 |
[19:09] | He let you? | 他允许你那么做 |
[19:11] | Let me? | 允许 |
[19:13] | He loved it. | 他爱死了 |
[19:15] | I bet you were scared. | 我敢说你当时一定很害怕吧 |
[19:17] | Well, I guess we’re all a little scared our first time. | 第一次的时候 谁都有点害怕吧 |
[19:26] | But I don’t remember any more. | 不过我只记得这些了 |
[19:43] | You brought him? | 你竟然把他也带来 |
[19:45] | He’s got no- where to go. | 他没地方可去 |
[19:47] | Get in. | 上车 |
[19:49] | Jeez! | 老天 |
[20:16] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天啊 |
[20:18] | Say hello to your son. | 来跟你儿子打个招呼吧 |
[20:23] | Well, go on. | 去啊 |
[20:32] | When did it start? | 什么时候开始生的 |
[20:34] | Around 7. | 7点左右 |
[20:35] | Six hours later, there he was. | 6个小时后 他就出生了 |
[20:38] | Oh, I wish I could have been here. | 真希望我当时也在 |
[20:40] | How often do I get to see snatch? | 我能”见屄”的机会可不多 |
[20:44] | Looks just like you. | 和你长得很像 |
[20:46] | I guess he must be mine then. | 那我猜他肯定是我儿子了 |
[20:49] | Want to hold him? | 想抱抱他吗 |
[20:53] | Okay, careful. don’t drop him. | 小心点 别把他掉地上 |
[20:55] | That’s just what I was planning on doing. | 我刚打算摔一下试试 |
[21:00] | We’ve been thinking of names. | 我们一直在想他叫什么名字好 |
[21:01] | Mel wants to call him abraham after her grandfather, | 茉蕾想叫他亚伯拉罕 和他爷爷一个名字 |
[21:04] | But I like Gus. | 可我想叫他盖斯 |
[21:10] | What do you think? | 你是什么看法 |
[21:14] | You wouldn’t survive a day at school being named Abraham. | 叫亚伯拉罕 在学校里会被其他孩子欺负死 |
[21:18] | But I guess Gus is okay. | 不过盖斯应该还可以 |
[21:20] | Hah, thank you very much, and who the hell are you? | 非常感谢 顺便问下你是哪棵葱 |
[21:22] | His name’s J… | 他叫贾… |
[21:25] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[21:27] | You were on the phone when he shot his load all over me. | 当时我们在通电话 就是他射了我一身 |
[21:32] | Oh, Brian! | 拜托 布莱恩 |
[21:33] | He can’t help it. | 他没忍住 |
[21:36] | He’s only 17. | 他才17岁 |
[21:37] | So, you and lindsay each had an infant tonight. | 所以今晚你和琳赛都有了个”孩子” |
[21:40] | Yeah, but mine doesn’t suck on my tits. | 是啊 不过我那个不会吸我的乳头 |
[21:42] | Not unless I want him to. | 除非我想让他那么做 |
[21:46] | “Gus”. it’s a good butch name. | 盖斯 这是个很爷们儿的名字 |
[21:50] | Come on, Gus, | 来 盖斯 |
[21:51] | Give your daddy a smile. | 给爸爸笑一个 |
[22:06] | It’s disgusting, all those lesbians | 太讨厌了 那些拉拉们 |
[22:09] | fawning over him and making goo-goo talk. | 围着他唧唧喳喳地说个不停 |
[22:12] | That’s what women do over babies. | 女人看见宝宝就那样 |
[22:16] | Who’s talking about the baby? I mean Justin. | 谁在说宝宝了 我在说贾斯汀 |
[22:24] | It’s kind of weird, you are having a kid. | 这太奇怪了 你竟然当爸爸了 |
[22:28] | Still, it’s exciting, isn’t it? | 但不管怎样 还是令人兴奋的吧 |
[22:30] | What? Having some wrinkled little time- clock ticking away? | 什么 有个一脸皱皮的考勤钟滴答滴答响个不停吗 |
[22:34] | Reminding you that you’re getting older by the minute. | 他的存在 每一分钟都在提醒你 你在衰老吗 |
[22:37] | By the second? | 每一秒都在提醒 |
[22:38] | Keep thinking like that you’re going to end up prematurely grey.” | 你再这样想 就会未老先白头 |
[22:42] | Oh, I think I see one. | 我看到一根白头发 |
[22:50] | Why didn’t somebody try and stop me? | 为什么都没人阻止我 |
[22:52] | Hello? Somebody did. | 拜托 有人阻止过你啊 |
[22:54] | But you wouldn’t listen. you had to let Lindsay | 但你听不进 你完全被琳赛的 |
[22:56] | fill your head with all her bullshit flattery. | 花言巧语给迷惑得晕头转向 |
[22:58] | “Oh, Brian, you’re so good looking. | 「布莱恩 你英俊潇洒」 |
[23:00] | Oh, oh, Brian, y-y-you’re so smart. | 「布莱恩 你聪明伶俐」 |
[23:04] | Oh, oh, you’ve got such great genes, Brian, | 「布莱恩 你的基因如此优异 |
[23:06] | And I don’t mean your 501s.” | 我指的可不是你的牛仔裤」 |
[23:10] | And now you’re stuck with a kid. | 现在你要被一个孩子束缚住了 |
[23:13] | For life. | 一辈子啊 |
[23:21] | Well there is always one solution. | 总有一个办法解决 |
[23:30] | I could end it all right now. | 我现在就可以了结这一切 |
[23:32] | Oh, that’d be dramatic. | 这也太戏剧化了 |
[23:34] | Just like “ER”, birth and death in the same episode. | 就像《急诊室的故事》 出生与死亡在同一集里 |
[23:37] | Now get down! | 快下来 |
[23:40] | Well, you’ll have to come get me… | 我要你上来救我 |
[23:42] | I’m serious. stop clowning. | 我说真的 别犯傻了 |
[23:43] | Or I’ll jump! | 不然我真跳了 |
[24:08] | Come on, Mikey, let’s fly. | 来 小迈 我们一起飞吧 |
[24:11] | Like in all those comic books. | 如同那些漫画里的情节 |
[24:18] | I’m superman. | 我是超人 |
[24:21] | I’ll show you the world. | 我会带你环游世界 |
[24:23] | Why am I always Lois Lane? | 为什么我总是超人女友露易丝·兰恩 |
[24:46] | Congratulations… | 恭喜你 |
[24:50] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[25:10] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:14] | Honestly. | 说真话 |
[25:15] | Fucked him. | 我操过他了 |
[25:16] | You did not, you looked at him. | 才没有 你只是看了他一眼 |
[25:18] | That may appear to be what happened, | 表面看上去是这样而已 |
[25:19] | But we did it all. | 但我们都干过一整套了 |
[25:20] | Oh yeah, and how was he? | 是吗 他怎么样 |
[25:22] | Fabulous. | 棒呆了 |
[25:24] | – Want one? – No. | -来一点吗 -不要 |
[25:25] | More for me. | 那我多吃点 |
[25:29] | Listen, you’re going to go say goodnight to Lindsay, | 听着 你去和琳赛说晚安 |
[25:31] | you’re going to go home, go to bed | 之后乖乖回家 上床睡觉 |
[25:33] | and get up and go to work for the next 20 years to support your kid. | 朝九晚五地工作20年 来抚养你的孩子 |
[25:38] | You see this line, how deep it is? | 看这条手掌线 很深吧 |
[25:40] | That means you’re very creative. | 说明你很有创造力 |
[25:41] | That’s true. I want to be a Cartoonist | 没错 我将来想做一个漫画家 |
[25:43] | or a computer animate | 或去做电脑动画 |
[25:44] | It’s far too lesbianic out here for a young boy. | 男孩子不该和拉拉混在一道 |
[25:46] | Out. | 出去玩去 |
[25:48] | I’ll meet you out front. | 在前门和你们碰头 |
[25:54] | I’m sorry, sir, you’ll have to come back tomorrow. | 抱歉 先生 你只能明天再来了 |
[25:56] | The mother needs her rest. | 母亲需要休息 |
[25:58] | And so does the father. | 父亲也是啊 |
[25:59] | It’s okay, nurse. | 没关系 护士 |
[26:05] | Sweet dreams, sonny boy. | 好梦 乖孩子 |
[26:07] | First night on earth. | 这可是你在人间的第一晚哦 |
[26:10] | Hon, could you get me some ice | 亲爱的 能给我拿点冰来吗 |
[26:12] | and maybe some- thing fizzy? | 或者其他碳酸饮料也行 |
[26:13] | How about some ginger ale? | 姜汁汽水行吗 |
[26:22] | Anything for you? | 你要什么吗 |
[26:23] | Uh, if you see any amyl nitrate laying around. | 有香甜的敌敌畏吗 |
[26:34] | Alone at last. | 终于二人世界了 |
[26:35] | Careful. | 小心 |
[26:39] | Well, here we are. Ma and pa. | 身份终于变了 成了妈咪和爹地 |
[26:52] | Don’t mind me, | 别介意 |
[26:54] | just feeling a little… vulnerable. | 只是觉得有点脆弱 |
[27:04] | I promise not to tell. | 我保证不说出去 |
[27:07] | Who would have thought? | 谁能想到呢 |
[27:09] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[27:10] | parents. | 为人父母 |
[27:14] | It’s pretty scary, boys and girls. | 真是够吓人 少男少女们 |
[27:18] | Think it’s too late to return it? | 现在退货太迟了吗 |
[27:20] | We could try. | 我们可以试试看啊 |
[27:26] | I guess this means we’re finally grown-ups. | 我想这意味着我们终于长大了 |
[27:29] | “Don’t say that, Wendy, | 「别这么说 温迪 |
[27:30] | We’ll never grow up.” | 我们永远不会长大」 |
[27:32] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[27:34] | Hell, if our parents could fuck up, so can we. | 管他呢 如果我们的父母可以搞砸 我们也可以 |
[27:42] | I don’t want you to worry. | 我不想让你操心 |
[27:43] | About money, I mean. | 我是说关于钱的问题 |
[27:45] | If you need anything… | 如果你有任何需要 |
[27:46] | No, we’ll be all right. | 不 我们会处理好 |
[27:49] | But thanks. | 但还是谢谢 |
[27:56] | I would’ve fucked you, you know? | 我本想和你真干一场 |
[28:00] | If I wasn’t afraid your lover’d beat the shit out of me. | 但是怕被你家那位追杀 |
[28:02] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[28:04] | I mean it. | 我可是认真的 |
[28:05] | She could take out Oscar De La Renta. | 她都能干掉奥斯卡·德拉伦塔[时装品牌] |
[28:07] | You mean La Hoya. | 你是想说拳王德·拉·霍亚吧 |
[28:10] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[28:12] | Well, you had plenty of chances. | 你本来可是有很多机会的 |
[28:16] | And I took advantage of a few, if I recall. | 我记得我也曾抓住过其中一些啊 |
[28:18] | It wasn’t half bad. | 其实体验还不错 |
[28:21] | Now you tell me? | 你现在才跟我这么说 |
[28:24] | You mean I could have been straight this whole time? | 你是说我其实可以当直男的吗 |
[28:27] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我觉得也没到那个程度 |
[28:30] | Well then I guess it’s just as well. | 幸亏是这样 |
[28:42] | Ice? | 冰块来了 |
[28:45] | Tick-tick-tick. | 滴答 滴答 滴答 |
[28:48] | Tick. | 滴答 |
[28:49] | Tick. Tick. | 滴答 滴答 |
[28:52] | Tick. | 滴答 |
[28:53] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[28:56] | I’m just repeating the first words my sonny boy said to me. | 我只是在重复我的乖儿子对我说的第一个词 |
[29:00] | It wasn’t “Da-Da”. | 不是什么”爹爹” |
[29:02] | It was tick- tick-tick-tick. | 而是滴答 滴答 滴答 |
[29:05] | Smart little fucker. | 聪明的小混蛋 |
[29:09] | He can tell time already. | 他刚生下来就能看懂时间了 |
[29:11] | Brian, what did you take? | 布莱恩 你嗑了什么药 |
[29:14] | A-b-c-d-e-e-e | A-B-C-D-E[摇头丸] |
[29:20] | I’m just teaching my kid the alphabet. | 我在教我儿子英文字母表呢 |
[29:26] | I’m going to fuck you. | 我要操你 |
[29:28] | I’m going to fuck you all night. | 狠狠操上你一整晚 |
[29:46] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[29:47] | Sorry, I didn’t want to hit that doggie. | 不好意思 我可不想撞到那条小狗 |
[29:49] | Fuck the doggie. | 去他妈的小狗 |
[29:51] | Okay, boy wonder. | 好吧 神奇小子 |
[29:53] | I’m taking you home. where do I turn? | 我现在送你回家 往哪儿走 |
[29:54] | He’s going with me. | 他要跟我回去 |
[29:55] | Oh no, he’s not. | 不 他不能 |
[29:57] | Pop quiz. no talking. | 突击测验 不准交头接耳 |
[29:59] | Here’s a question. multiple choice. | 接下来要提问了 单选题 |
[30:01] | Do you want to come home with me? | 你想和我一起回家吗 |
[30:03] | “A, ” Yes. | A 超级想 |
[30:04] | “B, ” Yes. | B 非常想 |
[30:06] | or “C, ” Yes. | C 特别想 |
[30:09] | Tick, tick, tick. Time’s up. Pencils down. | 滴答滴答滴答 时间到 停笔 |
[30:12] | What do you say? | 答案呢 |
[30:13] | None of the above. | 以上都不选 |
[30:15] | He’s going home. | 他要回家 |
[30:16] | I’m going with him. | 我要跟他回去 |
[30:20] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[30:22] | You get an “A” plus. | 你的成绩是「优秀」 |
[30:45] | Now you know what rimming is. | 现在知道什么是润菊了吧 |
[30:50] | He calls me, practically begs me to go with him, | 他打来电话 确切地说是求我和他一起去 |
[30:53] | knowing full well I’m with someone | 他清楚得很 我约了男人回来 |
[30:54] | for the first time in I don’t know how long. | 距离上一次我都记不清隔了多久 |
[30:57] | Seven months, two weeks and three days. | 7个月零2个星期又3天 |
[30:59] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[31:01] | And even though the guy wasn’t all he was cracked up to be. | 尽管那男人浑身装的都是”配件” |
[31:03] | We’ll let that remark pass. | 先不管这一点吧 |
[31:04] | At least he wanted me. | 至少他想要我 |
[31:07] | Me. | 是我 |
[31:12] | God, I am so horny. | 天呐 我欲火焚身 |
[31:15] | Poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[31:17] | Well I have just the thing. | 我正好有你需要的东西 |
[31:18] | A new porn video. | 一部新的色情影带 |
[31:20] | It all takes place in a prisoner-of-war camp. | 背景是战俘集中营哦 |
[31:24] | “Hot, horny men starved for action”. | “火辣而饥渴的男人急需释放” |
[31:27] | I can relate to that. | 完全同感 |
[31:29] | Guaranteed to make your privates stand up and salute. | 保证让你的”小士兵”硬到坚挺地行礼 |
[31:32] | “Schindler’s fist”? | 《辛德勒的拳交》[辛德勒的名单] |
[31:35] | Here, I will leave you two alone. | 给 我不打扰你们了 |
[31:38] | I’m sure you’re going to have a deep, | 我相信你们今晚的约会 |
[31:39] | meaningful relationship. | 一定”深”刻而意味深”长” |
[31:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:48] | Okay, private, drop trou and bend over. | 士兵 脱下裤子弯腰 |
[31:51] | For my physical, sir? | 身体检查吗 长官 |
[31:52] | No, target practice. | 不 “射”击练习 |
[31:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[31:57] | Put your legs up on my shoulders. | 把腿搭在我的肩膀上 |
[32:02] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[32:06] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[32:07] | In school we had this lecture… | 我们在学校听过一个讲座 |
[32:09] | About safe sex. | 安全性行为 |
[32:12] | And now we’re going to have a demonstration. | 现在我们就要现场演练一下 |
[32:21] | Put it on me. | 帮我戴上它 |
[32:24] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[32:26] | Slip it on my dick. | 把它戴在我的鸡巴上 |
[32:38] | It’s cold. | 好凉 |
[32:40] | It’ll heat up. | 一会儿会热起来的 |
[32:44] | Just… | 只是 |
[32:45] | Go slow, okay? | 慢一点 好吗 |
[33:00] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[33:02] | Does it always hurt? | 总是这么疼吗 |
[33:04] | A little bit. | 一点点 |
[33:06] | But that’s a part of it. | 但痛也是性爱的一部分 |
[33:12] | Now relax. | 现在放松 |
[33:17] | I want you to always remember this. | 我要你永远记住这种感觉 |
[33:22] | So that no matter who you’re ever with… | 以后不管你和谁在一起 |
[33:27] | I’ll always be there. | 都会想起我 |
[34:51] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这里干什么 |
[34:54] | Y-you said I could stay. | 你说过我可以过夜的 |
[34:58] | Right. | 对哦 |
[34:59] | Your parents. | 你父母 |
[35:01] | They think you’re at a friend’s. | 他们以为你在朋友家 |
[35:11] | Jesus Christ! What the hell happened? | 天啊 发生什么事了 |
[35:17] | Don’t tell me. | 别提醒我 |
[35:19] | I was doing handstands. | 我倒立了 |
[35:20] | And juggling. | 还玩杂耍 |
[35:22] | You’re not very good. | 你不是很擅长 |
[35:24] | Shit. | 靠 |
[35:26] | Why do I do these things? | 我为什么要做这种事 |
[35:29] | I’ll tell you why. | 我来告诉你为什么 |
[35:31] | It was that fucking pig Anita. | 都怪那头死猪阿妮塔 |
[35:34] | She told me that was “E”. That wasn’t “E”, | 她跟我说那是摇头丸 其实根本不是 |
[35:36] | that was some shit they cooked up | 是他们在蒂华纳的浴缸里 |
[35:37] | in a bathtub in Tijuana. | 造出来的假冒伪劣毒品 |
[35:40] | That’s why you should never take drugs | 这就是你永远不应该嗑药的原因 |
[35:41] | that aren’t prescribed by a physician, | 除非是医生开的药 |
[35:43] | or recommended by a reliable pharmacist. | 或由可信赖的药剂师推荐的药 |
[35:50] | What are you? A public service announcement? | 难道你是公众信息服务宣讲人吗 |
[35:55] | Get dressed, I’ll drive you home. | 穿衣服 我载你回家 |
[35:58] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[36:00] | Michael has the car. | 车在迈克那里 |
[36:02] | Why has he got it? | 为什么车在他那里呢 |
[36:03] | – You were too high… – I know what happened. | -你嗑药嗑高了…-我记得发生了什么 |
[36:05] | I was there. | 我亲身经历了 |
[36:07] | I remember everything… | 我什么都记得 |
[36:11] | Perfectly. | 非常清晰 |
[36:15] | What was your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[36:16] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[36:20] | Yeah, right. | 是哦 没错 |
[36:25] | Can I take a shower? | 我能冲个澡吗 |
[36:26] | Yeah, but hurry up. | 可以 但得快 |
[36:28] | It’s through there… | 在那边… |
[36:31] | I think. | 好像是 |
[36:44] | Where the hell are you? | 你他妈在哪呢 |
[36:45] | I’ve been trying your cell. It’s turned off. | 我给你打了好多次电话 你手机关机了 |
[36:47] | If you’re there, pick up. | 如果你在 接电话 |
[36:49] | Brian? Listen, Lindsay’s water broke. | 布莱恩 琳赛的羊水破了 |
[36:51] | She’s having contractions. We’re at the hospital. | 出现宫缩了 我们在医院 |
[36:56] | Fuck! I have a baby. | 操 我有个孩子了 |
[37:03] | Two babies. | 两个孩子 |
[37:19] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[37:21] | You little bastards! Get the fuck away from there! | 你们这帮小混蛋 都他妈的给我滚 |
[37:24] | – Faggot! – Queer! | -死基佬 -娘炮 |
[37:26] | Faggot! | 死基佬 |
[37:27] | Who’re you calling a faggot? | 你们叫谁死基佬 |
[37:28] | – We’ve seen you. – Fucking queer! | -我们见过你搞基 -该死的基佬 |
[37:48] | Morning. | 早安 |
[37:50] | Oh, my lord. | 我的天呐 |
[37:52] | Motherfuckers! I’m calling the cops. | 操他妈的 我要报警 |
[37:55] | Brian is going to have a fit. | 布莱恩要发飙了 |
[37:57] | You know how he feels about his jeep. | 你知道他多爱他的吉普车 |
[38:00] | Well if he cares so much about it, | 如果他那么在乎这辆车 |
[38:01] | then he shouldn’t have lent it to me. | 他就不应该借给我 |
[38:03] | He knows what a terrible neighbourhood this is. | 他知道这个街区有多乱 |
[38:06] | Well, I, uh, I was going to ask for a lift to work. | 我本来打算搭车去上班的 |
[38:08] | But on second thought, I think I’ll walk. | 但转念一想 我还是走路去吧 |
[38:11] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[38:14] | Shit! | 靠 |
[38:40] | Why didn’t you tell me I had a kid? | 你为什么不告诉我 我有了个孩子 |
[38:43] | You said you remembered everything. | 你说你什么都记得 |
[38:45] | It all happened so fast. | 事情都发生得太快了 |
[38:48] | What’s his name again? | 他叫什么名字来着 |
[38:50] | Gus. | 盖斯 |
[38:51] | I’m the one who decided. | 那名字是我决定的 |
[38:56] | Did you actually fuck her? | 你真的操了她吗 |
[38:58] | – Who? – Lindsay. | -谁 -琳赛 |
[38:59] | You’re awfully rude. | 你真的很粗鄙无礼 |
[39:01] | Well, did you? | 到底有没有 |
[39:03] | I jerked off in a cup, | 我射进一个杯子里 |
[39:05] | and they squirted it up her. | 然后她们注射到她的身体里了 |
[39:07] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[39:08] | She must have really wanted a kid. | 她一定很想要个孩子 |
[39:10] | Most women do. | 大部分女人都想要 |
[39:12] | Even lesbians? | 哪怕是拉拉吗 |
[39:14] | Lesbians are women… | 拉拉也是女人 |
[39:17] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[39:20] | My mom says sometimes she wished she never had me. | 我妈说她有时候希望没有把我生出来 |
[39:24] | That’s probably because she’s stuck with | 那可能是因为她不想余生 |
[39:25] | this annoying brat for the rest of her life. | 都要忍受你这个混小子 |
[39:32] | So, you gonna raise him? | 那么 你会抚养他吗 |
[39:35] | Me? | 我 |
[39:36] | No way. | 没门 |
[39:39] | The munchers are. | 那对拉拉会养的 |
[39:41] | But I’ll be around | 但我会在他身边 |
[39:42] | to provide the masculine influence | 给他点男子气概 |
[39:44] | so important in a young boy’s life. | 这对小男孩来说很重要 |
[39:47] | I’ll bet Melanie could do it better than you. | 我敢说茉蕾妮会比你做得好 |
[39:50] | Don’t get smart, or I’ll have to spank you. | 别调皮 否则我打你屁股 |
[39:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:07] | You up for one more? | 你想再来一次吗 |
[40:22] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[40:36] | Christ. didn’t you get enough last night? | 天啊 你们昨晚还没做够吗 |
[40:42] | There is no such thing as enough. | 这种事永远也做不够 |
[40:47] | Besides… | 再说 |
[40:48] | I couldn’t send him off without a nourishing high-protein breakfast. | 他必须吃了有营养的”高蛋白”早餐 我才能送他走 |
[40:53] | It’s grrr-reat! | 真是太棒了 |
[41:00] | Will you come on? | 你能快点吗 |
[41:01] | I’m not gonna be late because of you. | 我不想因为你而迟到 |
[41:16] | I said hurry up! | 我叫你快点 |
[41:24] | Yeah. She said, “don’t be late.” | 没错 她说别迟到 |
[41:30] | Oh, that’s beautiful, Mikey. | 太美了 小迈 |
[41:33] | Just beautiful. | 简直太美了 |
[41:34] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[41:35] | I told you about those two psychopaths down at the street. | 我告诉过你 我家附近有两个疯子 |
[41:38] | What, a couple of 12-year-olds? | 什么 两个12岁的小孩吗 |
[41:39] | They start early these days. | 现在的小孩很早就开始搞破坏 |
[41:41] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么笑 |
[41:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:45] | You. | 笑你们 |
[41:47] | You sound like my parents fighting. | 你们两个就像我父母在吵架 |
[41:52] | It doesn’t matter anyway. It’s a company car. | 不过也没关系 是公司的车 |
[41:58] | Well, come on. We have to take the child to school. | 上车吧 我们得送孩子上学 |
[42:00] | In this? | 开这辆车吗 |
[42:03] | You care? | 你介意吗 |
[42:06] | Fuck no. | 当然不 |
[42:34] | Here we are, sonny boy. | 到了 乖孩子 |
[42:35] | Be sure to come home right after school. | 放学后马上回家 |
[42:37] | No lingering on the playground | 别在操场上闲逛 |
[42:38] | or in the locker room with the gym teacher. | 或者和体育老师在更衣室乱搞 |
[42:41] | Oh, you did not tell him about that. | 你不会连那事都跟他说了吧 |
[42:44] | It’s the most famous shower scene since “Psycho.” | 那是自《惊魂记》后最有名的淋浴镜头 |
[42:46] | Hey, Justin! Wanna suck me off? | 嘿 贾斯汀 想帮我舔屌吗 |
[42:51] | No, but I’ll kick your tight little virgin ass so hard, | 不 但我会猛踹你紧实的处男屁眼 |
[42:54] | you won’t sit down for a week. | 让你一个礼拜都无法坐下 |
[43:00] | Can we get out of here? | 我们能离开这里了吗 |
[43:03] | When can I see you again? | 下一次什么时候能见到你 |
[43:05] | You can see me right now. | 你现在就能看见我 |
[43:06] | I mean later– tonight. | 我是说晚些时候 今晚 |
[43:09] | Who knows where I’ll be later tonight. | 谁知道我今晚会在哪里 |
[43:12] | We better go. | 我们最好出发了 |
[43:15] | Please? | 求你了 |
[43:18] | I’ll see you in your dreams. | 梦中再会 |
[43:42] | Where have you been? Your mom called. | 你去哪里了 你妈妈打电话来了 |
[43:45] | I didn’t know what to tell her. | 我不知道怎么跟她说 |
[43:47] | I said you were still asleep. | 我说你还没醒 |
[43:49] | I just saw the face of God. | 我刚遇见了神一样的男人 |
[43:53] | His name is Brian Kinney. | 他叫布莱恩·肯尼 |
[43:58] | Thank god he’s finally gone. | 谢天谢地他终于走了 |
[44:00] | He almost wore me out. | 他简直要让我精尽人亡了 |
[44:02] | Somebody wore you out? | 有人能让你精尽人亡吗 |
[44:04] | I said “almost.” | 我说了是”简直” |
[44:08] | I’ll drop you by the store. | 我把你送到超市 |
[44:10] | The hell you will. | 才怪 |
[44:11] | You better get this thing repainted before you going to the office | 你最好在上班之前 把车重新喷漆 |
[44:14] | I’m not having it repainted. | 我不会把车重新喷漆 |
[44:16] | What? | 什么 |
[44:17] | I like it this way. | 我喜欢现在这样 |
[44:19] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[44:24] | No. They are. | 没有 他们才疯了 |
[44:26] | Well, I say fuck ’em. | 要我说 滚他妈的 |
[44:28] | They can write it in neon across the sky. | 他们就算在天空中喷几个大字我也不在乎 |
[44:32] | Faggot! | 基佬 |