时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Brian Kinney, a father? | 布莱恩·肯尼当爸爸了 |
[00:44] | It’s true. I was there. | 千真万确 我当时在场 |
[00:46] | I saw it happen with my own eyes. | 我亲眼所见 |
[00:48] | Talk about conceiving the inconceivable. | 真是公鸡也能下蛋了 |
[00:50] | or is it the other way around? | 还是该反过来来着 |
[00:52] | Would you give the guy a break? | 别揪着他说了吧 |
[00:54] | Couldn’t be any worse than my daddy was. | 再怎么样 也不会比我爸更糟糕 |
[00:55] | Or mine, not that I can remember him. | 或者我爸 虽然我根本不记得他是什么样 |
[00:58] | So what’s next? PTA parent? | 接下来他要怎样 加入家长教师协会吗 |
[01:01] | Little league coach? scoutmaster? | 当少年棒球联盟教练还是童子军领队 |
[01:04] | They don’t allow queers in the scouts. | 童子军不收同性恋 |
[01:05] | They’re afraid we’ll induct new recruits. | 他们怕我们勾搭新兵 |
[01:07] | I only go out with men who’ve already enlisted. | 我只和已经入伍的男人约会 |
[01:11] | So, uh, who’s he look like? | 话说 那孩子长什么样啊 |
[01:13] | Well, he’s got Brian’s eyes and mouth and… | 他的眼睛和嘴巴都像布莱恩 |
[01:17] | Lindsay’s nose. | 鼻子像琳赛 |
[01:18] | Well, if he’s got Melanie’s dick, we’re in big trouble. | 要是鸡巴长得跟茉蕾妮的一样就惨了 |
[01:23] | You should see the pictures I took. He’s so adorable. | 你们应该看看我拍的照片 他超级可爱 |
[01:25] | In one of them he’s actually playing with himself. | 有张照片上他甚至在自摸 |
[01:28] | – Who, Brian? – No, the baby. | -谁 布莱恩吗 -不是 是小宝宝 |
[01:31] | Can you imagine, he’s only been in the world about an hour | 难以想象吧 他才来到这世上一个小时 |
[01:33] | and already he’s pulling his pud? | 就已经开始摆弄他的小命根儿了 |
[01:35] | – Excuse me. – yeah? | -打扰下 -什么事 |
[01:37] | Can you tell me where men’s jockey shorts are? | 请问男式紧身短裤在哪里 |
[01:40] | Aisle four. | 4号货道 |
[01:42] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢了 -没事 |
[01:45] | Well, that proves the theory. | 这就证明了那个理论 |
[01:47] | We’ve all got dick on the brain from womb to tomb. | 我们从出生到死亡 都在用下半身思考 |
[01:50] | Speak for yourself. | 仅代表你自己 |
[01:52] | I am. | 是的 |
[01:53] | Yeah, go for it. | 没错 就这样 |
[01:55] | Are you watching that filthy web site again? | 你是不是又在看那个黄色网站了 |
[01:57] | You can’t believe this guy. he must be at least 10 inches. | 这个家伙简直令人难以置信 鸡巴至少25厘米 |
[02:00] | Ted? Ted. | 泰德 泰德 |
[02:02] | Uh, can I put you on hold one moment please? | 您先等候一下好吗 |
[02:04] | Yes, Mr. Wertshafter? | 温斯福特先生 什么事 |
[02:05] | Have you finished going over the Gropnik returns? | 格佩尼的收益报表 都检查好了吗 |
[02:07] | Oh, yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[02:09] | I just printed them out. | 我刚打印出来 |
[02:11] | There you are. | 给你 |
[02:12] | Federal and state. | 联邦的和州级的各一份 |
[02:14] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome… | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[02:16] | Mr. Wertshafter. | 温斯福特先生 |
[02:24] | Sorry. the boss. | 不好意思 老板刚来了 |
[02:25] | Shit! You better be careful. | 靠 你最好小心点 |
[02:27] | The last thing you need is for him to catch you on Cumquick.com | 千万别让他发现你在看「快快射」网站 |
[02:30] | Oh please, that guy’s so blind, | 得了吧 那家伙什么都看不出来 |
[02:32] | he’s yet to figure out | 他都不知道 |
[02:32] | his wife’s been boinking his business partner for the last five years. | 他老婆跟他的合伙人都乱搞五年了 |
[02:35] | How he’s going to find out about me? | 他又怎么可能发现我 |
[02:38] | I’ll catch you later. | 回头再联系 |
[02:38] | – Later. – Later. | -回头再聊 -回头再聊 |
[02:42] | Remember that story we all read in high school, | 还记得我们在中学读的那个故事吗 |
[02:44] | You know the one about the prisoners chained in the cave? | 就是那个被栓在洞穴里的囚犯们的故事 |
[02:47] | Plato or whoever. | 叫皮雷托还是什么的 |
[02:49] | All they could see were shadows on a wall, | 他们只能看见墙上的影子 |
[02:51] | so after a while, | 因此 过了一段时间 |
[02:52] | they started thinking that was reality. | 他们都开始认为那就是现实 |
[02:55] | Well, in a way, that’s what Ted’s like. | 在某种程度上 泰德就是这样 |
[02:57] | It’s been so long since he’s had sex with someone he didn’t download | 他一直用网络解决生理问题 |
[03:00] | He’s forgotten that all those perfect bodies | 他已经忘记了 那些魔鬼身体 |
[03:02] | and perfect faces aren’t real. | 天使面孔都终归是虚拟的 |
[03:04] | That no one’s really there. that they’re only… | 不存在任何真实的东西 那些美好都只是… |
[03:07] | Shadows. | 幻影 |
[03:10] | Then again, who ever got anal warts in a chat room? | 不过话又说回来 网上聊天 起码不会得性病 |
[03:21] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[03:39] | The difference between our beer and their beer | 我们的啤酒和他们的啤酒区别就在于 |
[03:41] | Is that our beer says, “sex”… | 我们的啤酒的卖点是”性” |
[03:45] | not clydesdales. | 而不是克莱兹代尔马 |
[03:46] | 克莱兹代尔马 是百威啤酒广告里常见的形象 | |
[03:51] | If you want to be cool, | 如果你想耍酷 |
[03:52] | if you want to be popular, | 想有高人气 |
[03:54] | if you want to get… laid… | 想拥有 性福 |
[03:59] | this is what you drink. | 就来喝我们的啤酒 |
[04:01] | What about the model? | 那这位模特呢 |
[04:03] | Are you sure he isn’t too, um… | 你确定他不会太… |
[04:09] | Gay? | 像同性恋吗 |
[04:11] | Ladies? | 女士们说说 |
[04:13] | I wouldn’t care if he was. | 就算他是 我也不在乎 |
[04:14] | I’d go to bed with him anyway. | 我还是会跟他上床的 |
[04:18] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[04:22] | I hadn’t thought about it. | 我还没想过这个问题 |
[05:13] | Guess what I was doing last night. | 猜猜我昨晚干什么了 |
[05:14] | Sleeping, same as me? | 睡觉吧 跟我一样 |
[05:16] | Having sex, all night, | 做爱 做了一整夜 |
[05:19] | with that guy I met, Brian Kinney. | 和我遇到的那个人 布莱恩·肯尼 |
[05:21] | We did it to 6 in the morning. | 我们一直做到早上6点 |
[05:26] | Well? Aren’t you shocked? | 怎么 你不震惊吗 |
[05:30] | Not really. | 不算震惊 |
[05:36] | Well, I kinda figured that you’re… | 我早就猜到了你是… |
[05:40] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[05:42] | Even though you never told me. | 尽管你从没跟我说过 |
[05:44] | I’m telling you now. | 我这就是在跟你说啊 |
[05:50] | Want some of my veggie wrap? | 想吃点我的蔬菜卷吗 |
[05:55] | So what was it like? | 那是什么感觉啊 |
[05:57] | Well, I started out as a tight end, | 一开始我”大门”紧闭 |
[06:00] | but wound up a wide receiver. | 后来就”门户开放 无所不容”了 |
[06:07] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:09] | Thank you. Good to meet you. | 谢谢 很高兴认识你 |
[06:10] | Thank you. Next time. | 谢谢 下次再见 |
[06:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:19] | He’s married. | 他已婚了 |
[06:21] | With two children. | 有两个孩子 |
[06:23] | Ah, a family man. | 有家室的男人啊 |
[06:26] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[06:27] | Could you, uh, tell me where the men’s room is? | 请问洗手间怎么走 |
[06:29] | Yeah, it’s just down the hall and to the left. | 就在走廊尽头 往左拐 |
[06:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:36] | That’s a long trip. | 这段路可不短呢 |
[06:40] | He might get lost. | 他说不定会迷路 |
[06:42] | I’m sure you’ll show him the way. | 你肯定会给他带路的 |
[06:47] | There I was on my back. | 我平躺着 |
[06:48] | And there he was on top of me, slipping it in. | 他趴在我身上 就插进来了 |
[06:52] | That must have hurt. Didn’t it hurt? | 肯定很疼吧 不是吗 |
[06:55] | Yeah, at first it felt like someone | 是啊 一开始就像有人 |
[06:56] | was shoving a broom up there. | 用扫帚捅我屁股一样 |
[06:58] | But, I told him to go slower, and he did. | 但是 我让他慢点儿 他照做了 |
[07:02] | Then I stopped thinking about it when I looked at his face. | 当我看到他的脸时 我就不再去想疼痛的事了 |
[07:06] | His eyes were closed. His mouth was open | 他双眼紧闭 嘴张着 |
[07:09] | in a sort of smile, | 好像在微笑 |
[07:11] | like he was in another place. | 仿佛他已置身别处 |
[07:14] | A beautiful place. | 在一个美丽的地方 |
[07:17] | That place was me. | 那地方就是我 |
[07:20] | And his body. God! | 他的身体 我的天呐 |
[07:22] | And his body was so amazing. | 他的身材太好了 |
[07:25] | I could see every muscle. | 我可以看到每块肌肉 |
[07:28] | He said he wanted to stay inside me forever, | 他说他想永远留在我体内 |
[07:31] | and I wanted him to. | 我也想让他那样 |
[07:35] | I still feel him, | 我还能感受到他 |
[07:37] | like, he’s still there. | 就好像他还在那里一样 |
[07:41] | Christ, Daphne, | 老天 达芙妮 |
[07:43] | everybody talks about having sex. | 大家都在谈论做爱 |
[07:47] | But I really did it. | 但我真的做了 |
[08:01] | I had to piss during that whole pitch. | 整个推介会议过程中 我一直都憋着尿 |
[08:04] | Didn’t think I could hold it. | 感觉都憋不住了 |
[08:10] | Your presentation was very impressive. | 你刚才的表现很出色 |
[08:13] | Think so? | 你这么认为吗 |
[08:20] | Yeah, it was very impressive. | 是的 非常震撼 |
[08:24] | Well, I’m glad you liked it, | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[08:26] | Because that’s what we’re here for. | 因为那就是我们的工作宗旨 |
[08:29] | To please the client. | 取悦客户 |
[08:32] | So, like, what is he now? | 那 他现在算什么呢 |
[08:35] | Your boyfriend? | 你男友吗 |
[08:37] | We just met. | 我们才刚认识 |
[08:39] | Well… do you love him? | 那 你爱他吗 |
[08:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:46] | Yeah, I love him. | 是呀 我爱他 |
[08:49] | Does he love you? | 那他爱你吗 |
[08:51] | – He said he did. – When? | -他说他爱 -什么时候啊 |
[08:53] | Well, when he was about to shoot. | 就在他快射的时候 |
[08:56] | He was moving really fast, and he let out this groan | 他抽动得很快 发出了迷人的呻吟 |
[08:58] | like nothing I’d ever heard before. | 我从未听过那样的声音 |
[09:00] | And that’s when he said it, | 他就在那时说爱我了 |
[09:01] | right when he came. | 就在他高潮时 |
[09:03] | He said, “I love you.” | 他说 “我爱你” |
[09:06] | Then he leaned in and kissed me. | 然后他凑过来吻了我 |
[09:15] | Well, I guess we better be getting back. | 我想我们该回去了吧 |
[09:17] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[09:21] | It’s been a pleasure. | 和你合作很愉快 |
[09:24] | It can be even more of one. | 其实可以更愉快 |
[09:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:38] | 已 占 用 | |
[09:40] | You know, I’ve never wrong. | 我从来没看走眼过 |
[09:42] | Huh? | 什么 |
[09:43] | Oh nothing, buddy. | 没什么 帅哥 |
[09:45] | I-I don’t kiss. | 我 我不接吻 |
[09:47] | Yeah, right. | 说得好听 |
[10:11] | Why don’t you come with us to the movies? | 你为什么不跟我们一起去看电影 |
[10:12] | I told you, I don’t want to. | 我说过了 我不想去 |
[10:13] | He doesn’t want to. | 他不想去 |
[10:15] | Come on. We can go to the mall afterwards. | 去吧 看完电影可以一起逛商场 |
[10:18] | I’ll buy you those jeans. | 我可以给你买牛仔裤 |
[10:20] | I don’t feel like it. | 我没那个心情 |
[10:21] | He doesn’t feel like it. | 他没那个心情 |
[10:24] | Would you get the fuck away? | 你他妈的能给我滚远点吗 |
[10:26] | He said “Fuck”! | 他说了”他妈的” |
[10:27] | I’ll say a lot worse if you don’t leave me alone. | 如果你继续烦我 我会骂出更难听的词 |
[10:30] | Molly, leave him alone. | 莫莉 别再烦他了 |
[10:31] | And your father and I have asked you | 你父亲和我明确跟你说过 |
[10:32] | to please not use those words in front of your sister. | 不要在你妹妹面前说脏话 |
[10:35] | She’s not my sister. | 她不是我妹妹 |
[10:36] | She’s a bacterial infection | 她简直是细菌感染 |
[10:37] | for which I hope one day they find a cure. | 希望将来有一天 科学家们能找到解药 |
[10:40] | Tell you what… | 不如这样吧 |
[10:42] | – You can drive. – I don’t want to drive. | -你来开车 -我不想开车 |
[10:45] | He doesn’t want to drive. | 他不想开车 |
[10:49] | Are you just going to sit here all day? | 你打算在家里坐上一整天吗 |
[10:53] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[10:54] | Hmmm. | 是的 |
[10:54] | He doesn’t… | 他不想… |
[11:01] | Well, I expect you to be here when we get back. | 希望我们回来时 你在家里 别又偷跑出去 |
[11:05] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[11:08] | Come on, Molly. | 走吧 莫莉 |
[11:28] | And now, back to our feature film presentation, | 接下来播放电影 |
[11:31] | Dirty Dancing, starring Patrick Swayze. | 《辣身舞》 帕特里克·斯威兹主演 |
[11:39] | Mr. Novotny? | 诺瓦特尼先生 |
[11:40] | – Mike. – Mike. | -叫我迈克 -迈克 |
[11:42] | I was wondering if… | 我在想 你能不能… |
[11:44] | Well, you know those boxes you wanted me to move. | 你之前让我把那些箱子挪走 |
[11:46] | I mean, I don’t want to seem like I’m shirking or anything, | 我不想让你觉得我在偷懒 |
[11:48] | but they’re kind of heavy. | 但它们真的挺重的 |
[11:50] | Do you think one of the guys could maybe give me a hand? | 能不能让哪位男士帮我一把 |
[11:52] | Yeah, no problem. I can get somebody to help you. | 好的 没问题 我叫人帮你 |
[11:55] | Oh, that’d be great. okay. | 那太好了 |
[11:57] | I’ll be over on aisle 14. | 我就在14号货道 |
[11:58] | – Okay. – okay. | -行啊 -好的 |
[12:00] | Yes, your majesty. | 是 女王陛下 |
[12:02] | Somebody should tell her princess Di is dead, | 有人应该告诉她 戴安娜王妃已经死了 |
[12:04] | and they’re not looking for a replacement. | 也没打算找接班人 |
[12:07] | The boxes are heavy. | 那些箱子确实很重 |
[12:08] | And there’s nothing wrong with asking for help. | 请人帮忙也没什么不对 |
[12:10] | I… I think she’s kind of sweet actually. | 我 我觉得她人挺不错的 |
[12:12] | You think she’s sweet? | 你觉得她挺不错的 |
[12:15] | Well, I don’t really know her, but, yeah. | 我不太了解她 不过的确是啊 |
[12:17] | What about cute? | 那她漂亮吗 |
[12:20] | Yeah, she’s cute. | 是呀 她挺漂亮的 |
[12:22] | Well, she thinks you’re cute too. | 她也觉得你挺帅呢 |
[12:25] | She… does? | 她真这么想吗 |
[12:27] | She likes you a lot. | 她很喜欢你 |
[12:29] | But she didn’t know if you liked her, | 但她不知道你是不是喜欢她 |
[12:31] | So I said I’d find out. | 所以我说我来探查下 |
[12:33] | So you don’t really think she’s stuck-up. | 其实你不觉得她傲慢无礼吧 |
[12:35] | Oh, she’s a doll. | 她是个小可爱 |
[12:37] | You know, I never heard you say you liked a girl before. | 我以前从没听你说过你喜欢哪个女孩 |
[12:41] | Well, I… | 我… |
[12:42] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[12:43] | I’ve never heard you say anything about girls. | 我从没听你说过任何关于女孩的事 |
[12:47] | You… like girls, don’t you? | 你喜欢女人 对吧 |
[12:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:51] | So? Then you’ll come with us After work tonight. | 然后呢 今晚下班后 你跟我们一起 |
[12:54] | We’re taking her out for a drink. | 我们带她出去喝一杯 |
[12:55] | I don’t think I can. I… | 我觉得我不行 我… |
[12:57] | No excuses. Shoeless Joe’s. 7:30. | 不要找借口 「赤脚乔」酒吧 7点半见 |
[13:01] | And… do something about your hair. | 还有 打理一下你的头发 |
[13:05] | It was a trap. | 我被下套了 |
[13:08] | See that number in the red shorts? | 看见穿红色短裤的那个人了吗 |
[13:11] | I could work out for 100 years and never look like that. | 我就算练上一百年 也练不成他那样 |
[13:14] | Pretending she didn’t like her, | 她装作不喜欢她 |
[13:15] | Just to see what I’d say. | 就为了套出我对她的看法 |
[13:17] | Shawn Peters. I went home with him the other night, | 那是肖恩·皮特斯 我有天晚上跟他回家了 |
[13:20] | thinking he was this brutal top. | 我当时以为他是个强攻 |
[13:21] | – And? – And I fell for it! | -然后呢 -然后我居然中了圈套 |
[13:23] | Turns out he’s a big nelly bottom. | 结果他是个超娘的受 |
[13:27] | I could have told you that. | 我一看就看出来了 |
[13:29] | It’s so discouraging. | 太泄气了 |
[13:31] | Are there no real men left? | 难道就没有真正的男人了吗 |
[13:32] | And now they’re expecting me to meet them. | 现在他们想让我去赴约 |
[13:33] | In steroid city? | 在健身房吗 |
[13:34] | No, in this straight bar. | 不 在直人酒吧 |
[13:35] | Is there anyone here listening? | 这里有人在听我说话吗 |
[13:38] | There’s this new girl at work who’s interested in you. | 你上班的地方有个新来的女孩对你有兴趣 |
[13:40] | Fat Marley tricked you into meeting her and some of the others | 肥姐玛莉给你下套了 让你跟同事们 |
[13:43] | for a drink after work, and now you have to go | 下班后去喝一杯 现在你不得不去 |
[13:45] | or they might suspect. | 要不他们就会起疑心 |
[13:46] | Check out Mr. Pec-deck. | 看那个练胸肌的家伙 |
[13:47] | So what…if they do? | 就算他们起疑又怎样 |
[13:50] | They could fire him. | 他们会开除他 |
[13:51] | Or I could end up an assistant manager for the rest of my life. | 也许我下半辈子就只能是副经理了 |
[13:54] | And the solution is to pretend you like pussy? | 那么你要假装喜欢女人的屄吗 |
[13:58] | Ah, look, he’s not like you, okay? | 迈克跟你可不一样 |
[14:01] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[14:02] | Meaning he’s not an obviously gay man. | 意思就是他并非一眼看上去就是同性恋 |
[14:04] | Are you accusing me of being obvious? | 你是说我的基佬气质太过明显吗 |
[14:07] | If the fuck-me pump fits… | 你浑身散发着求被操的气质… |
[14:12] | Well, I could be a… a r-real man, if I wanted to. | 如果我想的话 我也可以做个爷们儿 |
[14:15] | You know, just lower my voice, | 不过是压低声调 |
[14:18] | stop… gesturing with my hands, | 不再翘兰花指 |
[14:20] | Make sure my face is expressionless. | 表情不要太丰富 |
[14:23] | Never, never use words like… | 再也不用类似 |
[14:25] | Like fabulous or divine, | “帅毙了”或者”美呆了”这样的词 |
[14:28] | Talk about, I don’t know, nailing bitches and RBIs. | 谈论干女人和击球跑垒得分 |
[14:34] | But I’d rather my flame burn bright, | 但我宁愿基情四射 |
[14:35] | than be some puny, little pilot light. | 而不想压抑自己 苟且偷生 |
[14:38] | – And a fabulous flame it is. – Thank you. | -那就基情四射吧 -谢谢 |
[14:41] | But Michael is out there in the straight world. | 但迈克还是活在直人世界里 |
[14:45] | And believe me, it isn’t easy. | 相信我 那很难 |
[14:48] | You do what you have to do. | 该怎么做 就去做吧 |
[14:51] | I better go change. | 我要去换衣服了 |
[14:53] | For your big date? | 为你那重要的约会吗 |
[14:57] | here’s a sports mag. | 这里有一期体育杂志 |
[14:58] | Better bone up. | 临时抱下佛脚吧 |
[15:01] | Just in case the conversation veers away from Liza’s weight problem. | 以防话题从丽莎的体重问题转移到体育上 |
[15:09] | Justin, did you hear me? | 贾斯汀 你听见我说什么了吗 |
[15:10] | I said you’re not going. | 我说了你不准去 |
[15:11] | I’m going. | 我要去 |
[15:13] | You were just there last night. | 你昨晚就在那里 |
[15:14] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[15:15] | So, I was planning to take you and your sister out for pizza. | 我打算带你和你妹妹出去吃披萨 |
[15:21] | You… | 你… |
[15:23] | You know, I expect you to clean up this mess. | 我要你收拾好房间 |
[15:26] | I don’t understand why you have to spend | 我不明白你为什么要 |
[15:27] | all your time with Daphne. | 每时每刻和达芙妮在一起 |
[15:30] | Of all the beautiful clothes | 我和你爸给你买了 |
[15:32] | your father and I brought for you | 那么多好看的衣服 |
[15:33] | You have to pick something that no longer fits. | 你却非得穿不合身的那几件 |
[15:35] | That is too tight. | 那件太紧了 |
[15:38] | That’s why. | 所以我才穿 |
[15:41] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[15:44] | Don’t I get a kiss goodbye? | 不亲下我再走吗 |
[15:54] | I expect you to call. | 我等你电话 |
[16:14] | We need a secret code word like “Shazam”, | 我们需要一个类似”快快显灵”的暗号 |
[16:17] | So that if I get in a tight spot, | 这样我难以应付的时候 |
[16:18] | you can come in and rescue me. | 你可以过去救我 |
[16:20] | A tight spot. | 还难以应付呢 |
[16:21] | How about “buttplug”? | “肛塞”怎么样 |
[16:25] | “Buttplug” might be a little hard to work into a conversation. | “肛塞”这样的词 很难用在正常对话里 |
[16:27] | Because that’s what you are, pretending you’re one of them. | 你就是个肛塞 因为你假装自己是直男 |
[16:31] | I couldn’t help it. | 我没有办法 |
[16:32] | Oh, you could have told her the truth, | 你可以跟她说实话 |
[16:33] | instead of acting like a scared, little faggot. | 而不是像个吓破胆的小基佬 |
[16:36] | You should have just said, | 你应该直接说 |
[16:37] | “I take it up the ass, sweatheart. Deal with it.” | “我喜欢被男人插屁眼 亲爱的 接受吧” |
[16:39] | Right. Right. | 是啊 真会说 |
[16:41] | By the way, I noticed you got the jeep repainted. | 顺便说下 我发现你的吉普车重新喷漆了 |
[16:53] | Oh my god, this place is like, breeder central. | 天啊 这地方简直是养殖场 |
[16:57] | Buttplug, butt- plug, buttplug, butt… | 肛塞 肛塞 肛塞 |
[17:02] | See you, Mikey. | 再见 小迈 |
[17:30] | Michael. Michael! | 迈克 迈克 |
[17:32] | Where you been? We thought you got lost. | 你去哪里了 我们还以为你迷路了 |
[17:34] | Some, uh, last- minute business. | 临时有事耽误了 |
[17:36] | Slide it on in. | 进来坐 |
[17:38] | Harv, move your hairy ass. | 哈维 挪挪你那毛屁股 |
[17:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:48] | What’ll you have? | 你要喝点什么 |
[17:51] | Same as everybody else. | 跟大家一样 |
[17:52] | Good choice. | 明智的选择 |
[17:54] | Bring over another pitcher. | 再拿一扎啤酒 |
[17:56] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[17:58] | Glad you could make it. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[18:00] | I told you he’d be here, Didn’t I? | 我告诉过你他会来的 没错吧 |
[18:02] | Not to worry? | 别担心 |
[18:03] | I wasn’t worried. | 我没担心 |
[18:04] | Now just make sure he’s not seeing anyone, | 现在要做的就是在搞对象前 |
[18:06] | before you get all lovey-dovey. | 确保他没跟别人交往 |
[18:09] | Marley, would you shut up and leave ’em alone? | 玛莉 你能不能闭嘴 别打扰他们 |
[18:13] | You’re not seeing anyone, are you? | 你没跟别人交往吧 |
[18:15] | Me? | 我 |
[18:19] | No. | 没有 |
[18:19] | Well, that’s good. | 那可真好 |
[18:21] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[18:22] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[18:24] | You don’t want to get involved with someone if they’re involved already. | 你不想和已经有对象的人浪费时间 |
[18:30] | So are you? | 那你呢 |
[18:31] | Seeing anyone? | 问我有对象吗 |
[18:32] | No. We just broke up. | 没有 我们刚分手 |
[18:35] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:36] | Oh, don’t be. He was a real doofus. | 不用遗憾 他就是个傻逼 |
[18:40] | Only I didn’t know it at the time. | 只可惜我之前不知道 |
[18:42] | There’s so much you don’t know at the time. | 真是当局者迷 |
[18:44] | Isn’t that the truth? | 谁说不是呢 |
[18:46] | Like, can you believe, he… | 比如 你们敢相信吗 |
[18:48] | he didn’t even know how to fix a sink? | 他甚至不会修水槽 |
[18:51] | Really! | 真离谱 |
[18:52] | He called me at work saying, “what should I do?” | 我正上班呢 他来电话问我怎么办 |
[18:54] | I said, “I don’t care what you do. | 我说 “我不管你怎么做 |
[18:57] | Buy some cement. Get a cork. | 买些水泥 或者拿个塞子 |
[18:59] | Used chewing gum. But plug it up!” | 嚼点口香糖 刚好能塞住就行” |
[19:05] | But plug it… | 刚好塞住… |
[19:09] | Buttplug… | “肛塞” |
[19:15] | A million dollars? | 一百万美元 |
[19:16] | That’s the general idea. | 是这个意思 |
[19:17] | A million fucking dollars? | 他妈的一百万吗 |
[19:19] | Brian, please. You’ll wake the baby. | 布莱恩 拜托 你会把孩子吵醒的 |
[19:21] | Well, the answer’s no. Definitely not. | 我不同意 坚决不同意 |
[19:25] | I don’t understand the problem. | 我不明白有什么问题 |
[19:27] | I mean, Lindsay told me you offered to help support him. | 琳赛跟我说你答应出抚养费 |
[19:30] | It was very generous. | 你当时很大方的 |
[19:31] | Well that’s different than a life insurance policy. | 这和人身保险不同 |
[19:33] | It’s simply in case something happens to you. | 这只是防范你发生不测 |
[19:36] | Like I’m decapitated at a railroad crossing? | 比如被驶过的火车碾头 |
[19:39] | Or burned beyond recognition in some gas explosion? | 或者煤气爆炸 被烧得面目全非吗 |
[19:42] | You know, I can just imagine the grizzly deaths you’ve conjured up for me. | 我可以想象你为我构思了怎样可怕的死亡场景 |
[19:45] | Like in case you get sick. | 比如 防止你将来生病了… |
[19:52] | – Even better. – Considering your life. | -更棒了 -考虑到你放荡的生活 |
[19:55] | I mean, when’s the last time you were tested? | 你上次检测是什么时候 |
[19:56] | Six months ago. | 六个月前 |
[19:58] | – I was negative. – That’s 26 weeks | -阴性 -那是26个礼拜 |
[20:01] | And 182 one-night stands. | 182次一夜情 |
[20:03] | You know, I’ve always admired people | 我一直很佩服 |
[20:05] | who could multiply in their heads. | 会口算的人 |
[20:07] | And I’m always careful. | 我也一直采取安全性行为 |
[20:09] | Look, this isn’t for us. It’s for our son. | 这不是为了我们 是为了我们的儿子 |
[20:12] | We need to make sure he’ll be provided for. | 我们得保证他有经济保障 |
[20:13] | And all I have to do is die. | 为此我就不得不死 |
[20:15] | Hopefully not before you sign these papers. | 希望你在死之前能先签字 |
[20:23] | We won’t be laughing come superbowl time, | 等我们对战泰坦队的时候 |
[20:25] | when we’re up against the Titans. | 就谁也笑不出来了 |
[20:26] | – We don’t stand a chance. – Don’t say that. | -我们没机会赢的 -别这么说 |
[20:28] | You’ve got to believe, right, Mike? | 要有必胜的信念 对吗 迈克 |
[20:30] | Like Cher! | 像雪儿唱的那样 |
[20:34] | You watch football? | 你看橄榄球吗 |
[20:38] | Constantly. | 经常看 |
[20:40] | so What do you think? | 你有什么看法 |
[20:46] | What do I think? | 我有什么看法 |
[20:50] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[20:53] | Due to free agency, we’ve lost some of our best players. | 由于自由球员政策 我们失去了一些最出色的球员 |
[20:55] | Still, our defence is strong, | 但是 我们的防守很强 |
[20:57] | but we need a new scheme | 但需要新战术 |
[20:58] | from our defensive coordinator to move the ball. | 让进攻协调员能灵活传球 |
[21:04] | That’s just what I say. | 我也是这么想的 |
[21:15] | Hello, sports fans. | 你好 这里是体育粉丝 |
[21:17] | I’m coming to get you. | 我现在去接你 |
[21:20] | It’s okay. I’m having a really good time. | 没事 我玩得挺开心的 |
[21:21] | She’s really, really nice. | 她挺好的 真的 |
[21:23] | She’s really nice? | 她挺好的是吧 |
[21:25] | Do you think she and her friends would be really nice | 你觉得她和她的朋友们如果知道 |
[21:27] | if they knew the little charade you were playing? | 你是基佬 还会对你很好吗 |
[21:29] | They’d probably tie you to a fence and bash your brains in. | 他们估计会把你绑在栅栏上 把你的脑子打烂 |
[21:33] | They’re not like that. | 他们不是那种人 |
[21:34] | Not like that, huh? | 不是那种人是吗 |
[21:36] | Listen to me, Mikey. | 听我说 小迈 |
[21:37] | – Are you listening? – Yeah, I’m listening. | -你在听吗 -是的 我在听 |
[21:41] | There’s only two kinds of straight people in this world; | 世上只有两种异性恋 |
[21:44] | The ones that hate you to your face, | 一种当面憎恶你 |
[21:46] | And the ones that hate you behind your back. | 另一种背地里憎恶你 |
[21:49] | Now get the fuck out of there… | 现在 从那里给我滚出来 |
[21:52] | because I need you. | 因为我需要你 |
[22:22] | Oh shit, just what I need. | 靠 竟然给我搞了这么一出 |
[22:24] | What’s-his-name. | 他叫什么来着 |
[22:25] | Justin. His name’s Justin. | 贾斯汀 他叫贾斯汀 |
[22:27] | If I can remember it and I didn’t even fuck him, | 我还没操过他 都记得住名字 |
[22:29] | why can’t you? | 你怎么记不住 |
[22:31] | Because I did. | 因为我操过就忘 |
[22:37] | So, Dawson, how are things down at the creek? | 道森 小溪那边现在怎么样 |
[22:37] | 典出经典青春爱情剧 《恋爱时代》 | |
[22:42] | Thank you, Pittsburgh. | 谢谢 匹兹堡 |
[22:44] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[22:50] | You know, for a skinny white boy, | 作为一个这么瘦小的白人 |
[22:52] | I make one fucking fabulous black woman! | 我他妈的居然有黑人女歌手的音域 |
[22:56] | How about another round on me? | 我再请你们喝一轮怎么样 |
[22:58] | I got a better idea. Let’s move on. | 我有更好的主意 我们走吧 |
[23:00] | What’s wrong with here? | 这里有什么不好 |
[23:02] | I’ve had everyone here. | 我跟这里的每个人都上过床了 |
[23:03] | Yeah, my problem precisely. | 是啊 我也一样 |
[23:05] | You haven’t had me. | 你还没跟我上过床 |
[23:07] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:10] | What? Y-you never told us. | 什么 你们从来没告诉我们 |
[23:11] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[23:15] | We were up in his room. | 当时我们在他的房间里 |
[23:16] | We were 14, 15 tops. | 最多十四五岁 |
[23:20] | We were supposed to be studying, whatever, | 我们当时本应在学习 |
[23:22] | Only we’re not. | 但是我们没有 |
[23:23] | We’re looking at this trashy photo mag | 我们在看她妈妈从美容院的杂志上 |
[23:24] | his mom swiped from the beauty parlor. | 撕下来的照片 |
[23:27] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[23:28] | There’s this shot of Patrick Swayze from “Dirty Dancing”… | 有一张《辣身舞》中的帕特里克·斯威兹的照片 |
[23:32] | without his shirt on. | 他没穿上衣 |
[23:35] | So I’ve got this hard-on just from looking at it, | 我光是看照片就硬了 |
[23:37] | and I glance over at Mikey, | 然后我瞟了一眼小迈 |
[23:38] | And guess what? | 猜猜怎么着 |
[23:41] | He’s got one too. | 他也硬了 |
[23:42] | Okay, you can stop now. | 你可以闭嘴了 |
[23:45] | Twin stiffies. | 两根硬棒棒 |
[23:47] | I reach over, | 我伸手过去 |
[23:48] | start rubbing it. | 开始摩擦它 |
[23:50] | He’s practically swooning. | 他几乎要晕过去了 |
[23:53] | I pop it out, | 我把他的家伙掏出来 |
[23:55] | start stroking it, | 开始帮他打飞机 |
[23:56] | nice and slow. | 温柔地 慢慢地 |
[23:59] | And we’re both this close. Then… | 我们马上就要射了 然后… |
[24:05] | His Mum walks in without knocking. | 他妈妈没敲门就进来了 |
[24:08] | They always do. | 家长总是这样 |
[24:10] | Did she see you? | 她看到你们了吗 |
[24:11] | I don’t see how she could have missed it. | 她怎么会没看到 |
[24:13] | Only we didn’t come, so it doesn’t count. | 但我们最后没有射 所以不算 |
[24:17] | “Dirty Dancing.” | 《辣身舞》 |
[24:20] | That’s a really old movie. | 那个电影可够老的 |
[24:21] | – What? – I said that’s a really old movie. | -什么 -我说那是一部老电影 |
[24:24] | It’s not that old. | 也没那么老 |
[24:26] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[24:30] | How old do you think I am? | 你觉得我多大 |
[24:34] | 33? | 33岁 |
[24:36] | Fuck you! | 你给我滚 |
[24:38] | – He’s 29. – And fuck you too. | -他29岁 -你也给我滚 |
[24:41] | – What did you tell him for? – Fair’s fair. | -你干吗告诉他 -以牙还牙 |
[24:43] | We all know what that means. | 我们都知道这意味着什么 |
[24:44] | In a few months, you’ll be 30. | 几个月之后 你就要30岁了 |
[24:46] | Might as well be dead. | 基本上与死无异了 |
[24:50] | You ought to know. | 你当然最清楚不过了 |
[24:52] | You already are. | 你已经死了 |
[24:57] | Oh no you don’t. | 你不能就这么走了 |
[24:59] | Come back here. | 给我回来 |
[25:00] | You’re not sticking us with that kid. | 你不能把那个孩子就这样扔给我们 |
[25:02] | He’s your responsibility. Now get back in there. | 他是你的责任 给我回来 |
[25:05] | You know, I’m getting a little sick | 我受够了 |
[25:07] | of people telling me what’s my responsibility. | 别人告诉我我的责任是什么 |
[25:09] | If Lindsay and Melanie want to go off and have a kid, | 如果琳赛和茉蕾妮想生个孩子 |
[25:11] | that’s their responsibility. | 那是她们的责任 |
[25:13] | If what’s-his-name– Justin– | 如果 他叫什么来着 贾斯汀 |
[25:15] | wants to go out and pick up guys while he’s still in high school. | 想在念高中的时候 就上街钓男人 |
[25:17] | that’s his responsibility. | 那是他自己的责任 |
[25:18] | My responsibility is to myself. | 我对自己负责就好 |
[25:21] | I don’t owe anybody a goddamn thing. | 我他妈的不欠任何人任何东西 |
[25:22] | Calm down! | 冷静点 |
[25:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:38] | And where do people get off thinking I’m not a kind person? | 为什么大家都觉得我不是个善良的人呢 |
[25:43] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[25:46] | Ted, for example, thinks I’m a heartless shit. | 比如泰德就觉得我是个冷血无情的混蛋 |
[25:50] | It’s your appeal. | 那只是你的表象 |
[25:53] | Plus, he’s just jealous | 再说了 他只是嫉妒你 |
[25:54] | and lonely and… | 并且孤寂 又… |
[25:59] | I happen to be very kind. | 我是个非常善良的人 |
[26:02] | Very loving. | 很有爱 |
[26:09] | Hey, Zack, how’s it going? | 嗨 扎克 你还好吗 |
[26:12] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[26:14] | How’s Peter? | 彼得怎么样 |
[26:16] | Still dead. | 死了没复活 |
[26:20] | Oh, shit. I forgot. | 糟糕 我给忘了 |
[26:24] | Well, if anyone has any doubts about how kind and loving you are… | 如果再有人怀疑你不是个善良有爱的人 |
[26:29] | that should convince them. | 这个小事例应该能说服他们了 |
[26:39] | Anyone up for Babylon? | 有人去巴比伦吗 |
[26:40] | I was thinking BoyToy. | 我想去「男孩玩乐屋」 |
[26:41] | You know, I haven’t been snubbed by a twinkie in weeks. | 我几个星期没被正太无视过了呢 |
[26:45] | What about him? | 他怎么办 |
[26:47] | What about him? | 怎么了 |
[26:49] | Well, we can’t just leave him here. | 我们不能就把他留在这 |
[26:52] | It’s not our problem. | 那不是我们的问题 |
[26:53] | He’s mine? | 他成我的问题了吗 |
[26:54] | No, Brian’s your problem. | 不 布莱恩才是你的问题所在 |
[26:56] | Let him clean up his own mess for a change. | 这次让他自己收拾这乱摊子 |
[26:57] | Don’t waste your Friday night babysitting. | 不要浪费你的美好周五之夜当保姆 |
[27:18] | I come all the way here just to see him. | 我是专程来看他的 |
[27:21] | He doesn’t want anything to do with me. | 但是他不想跟我有一点瓜葛 |
[27:23] | Yeah well, the thing you got to know about Brian is… | 关于布莱恩 你得知道 |
[27:28] | He’s not your boyfriend. | 他不是你的男朋友 |
[27:29] | Brian doesn’t do boyfriends. | 布莱恩不交男朋友 |
[27:32] | Yeah well, you weren’t there when we were doing it. | 我们上床的时候你又不在场 |
[27:35] | You don’t know the things we did… | 你不知道我们都做了什么 |
[27:39] | how he kissed me. | 他是如何吻我的 |
[27:41] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[27:43] | I know this. | 但我知道这一点 |
[27:45] | Brian is a selfish prick | 布莱恩是个自私的混蛋 |
[27:47] | Who doesn’t care about anyone but himself. | 除了他自己 他谁都不在乎 |
[27:50] | If I were you, I’d just forget about him. | 我要是你的话 我就把他忘了 |
[27:54] | Hi’ya, boys. Gettin’ any tonight? | 男孩们 今晚有艳遇吗 |
[27:58] | I haven’t seen you around here before. | 我之前没见过你 |
[27:59] | He’s new. | 他是新来的 |
[28:00] | And cute. | 还挺帅的 |
[28:02] | Every guy in the place has his eye on you tonight, sweetheart. | 今晚这里所有人都盯着你呢 亲爱的 |
[28:04] | Can we order? | 我们能点东西了吗 |
[28:05] | Shoot. Bet it’ll be the first time tonight, am I right? | 说[射] 今晚是第一次射吧 |
[28:10] | I’ll have the chicken fried steak. No remarks. | 我要一份炸牛排 你不用加评论 |
[28:13] | He’ll have a bacon cheeseburger. | 给他来一份培根芝士汉堡 |
[28:16] | Please. | 说请 |
[28:18] | Please. | 请 |
[28:19] | You gotta keep your strength up, sunshine. | 你要保持体力 小阳光 |
[28:20] | You can’t cruise all night on an empty stomach. | 晚上饿着肚子可玩不好 |
[28:26] | What a freak! | 真是个怪老太 |
[28:30] | Yeah, she takes some getting used to, | 是啊 你需要时间来习惯她 |
[28:31] | But once you do, can’t help but love her. | 但当你习惯之后 你一定会爱上她的 |
[28:34] | One chicken fried steak with no remarks, | 一份炸牛排不加评论 |
[28:36] | coming up in a flash. | 马上就来 |
[28:38] | Thanks, Mum. | 谢谢 妈 |
[28:39] | You’re welcome, baby. | 不客气 宝贝 |
[28:54] | You’re, like, so lucky. | 你真是太幸运了 |
[28:57] | I am? | 是吗 |
[28:57] | Your Mums cool about you being gay. | 你妈根本不在乎你是同性恋 |
[29:00] | If mine found out, she’d kill me. | 如果我妈知道了 她会杀了我的 |
[29:02] | At least it gives her a sense of purpose. | 至少这给了她一个生活的目标 |
[29:03] | I mean, without me she’d be playing bingo | 没有我 她估计会在玩宾戈游戏 |
[29:05] | instead of organizing pride marches and… | 而不是组织同志游行 |
[29:07] | handing out condoms. | 或发安全套 |
[29:09] | Do you need a ride? | 你需要我送你回去吗 |
[29:10] | I borrowed a friend’s car. | 我借了一个朋友的车 |
[29:11] | Oh, you don’t have a little beemer of your own? | 你没有自己的车吗 |
[29:14] | I’m working on it. | 我还在努力挣呢 |
[29:16] | Just remember what I told you about Brian. | 关于布莱恩 记住我跟你说的 |
[29:17] | If he’s such a selfish prick, | 如果他真是个自私的混蛋 |
[29:19] | how come you’re always following him around? | 为什么你总是跟在他身边 |
[29:21] | I’m not always following him around. | 我没有整天跟在他旁边 |
[29:23] | We’re best friends. | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[29:25] | We accept each other for who we are, | 我们接受对方的一切 |
[29:27] | no judgements, no obligations, | 没有偏见 没有义务 |
[29:29] | no questions asked. | 不问不该问的问题 |
[29:31] | You’re just waiting for him to finish jerking you off. | 你就是在等他帮你打完飞机 |
[29:35] | – What? – You never got off. | -什么 -你一直没射 |
[29:37] | That’s why you’re still hanging around after all these years. | 所以过了这么多年 你还一直跟着他 |
[29:39] | Go on, chicken. Back to your coop. | 快走 孩崽子 回你的窝去 |
[29:44] | And don’t go looking for him. It’ll just make things worse. | 还有 别去找他 你只会把事情搞得更糟 |
[29:50] | Ready, sweety? | 准备好了吗 亲爱的 |
[29:55] | Did he take off? | 他走了 |
[29:59] | Just as well. | 幸好啊 |
[30:01] | He was a little too young for you. | 对你来说 他太年轻了 |
[30:10] | Should I invite my cousin Rita? | 我要邀请我的堂姐丽塔吗 |
[30:13] | Which one’s she? | 她是哪一个来着 |
[30:14] | The one with the, uh, overbite | 那个有龅牙 |
[30:16] | who never approved of us? | 不同意我们在一起的 |
[30:17] | Oh, her. Might as well. | 她啊 想请就请吧 |
[30:20] | She probably won’t come anyway. | 反正她应该也不会来的 |
[30:23] | That’s my good boy. | 乖宝贝 |
[30:25] | You know, it’s funny. | 说起来真有趣 |
[30:26] | I used to see these women feeding their kids, | 我以前看到别的女人喂孩子 |
[30:28] | And I’d think, “ugh, what a turn-off.” | 然后我就觉得 真让人没性趣 |
[30:30] | But watching you… | 但是我现在看着你 |
[30:33] | It’s beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[30:35] | You can’t believe how connected you feel. | 你无法想象这种母子连心的感觉 |
[30:50] | Good night, sweetie. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[30:55] | Next time, we’ll feed him together. | 下次我们一起喂他 |
[30:57] | You can give him my breast. | 你可以用我的乳房喂他 |
[31:02] | It’s so full. | 太丰满了 |
[31:31] | I guess that’s all we can do for now. | 大概暂时我们只能这样了 |
[31:37] | Oh, 34 guests. that’s a lot. | 34个客人 真多啊 |
[31:39] | Not everyone will show. | 不是所有人都会来的 |
[31:40] | Well, let’s hope one in particular doesn’t. | 希望那个人不来 |
[31:51] | I hope we weren’t too hard on him. | 希望我们对他不算太苛刻 |
[31:54] | Who? Brian? | 谁 布莱恩吗 |
[31:55] | All that talk about the insurance. | 先前谈的保险问题 |
[31:57] | It almost sounded like we were hoping something might happen to him. | 就好像是我们希望他遭遇不测一样 |
[32:00] | We’re just being practical. | 我们只是很实际 |
[32:01] | I mean, he’s the father, isn’t he? | 他是孩子的父亲 不是吗 |
[32:04] | It only makes sense that his son should be his beneficiary. | 他的儿子理应成为受益人 这完全没错 |
[32:13] | 你的鸡巴真有25厘米 还是通过修图加长了 | |
[32:14] | I’m just saying maybe we should | 我的意思是 我们或许 |
[32:15] | have waited until he was over the initial shock. | 该等他缓过神来再谈这事 |
[32:20] | What shock? You’re the one who gave birth. | 缓什么神 孩子是从你肚子里生的 |
[32:22] | All he did was show up with his latest trick. | 他只是带着他的新欢出现了一下而已 |
[32:24] | At least he showed up. | 至少他来了 |
[32:26] | Christ, it never ceases to amaze me. | 天啊 你每次都会让我很震惊 |
[32:28] | – What? – The way you put up with his shit. | -什么 -你怎么忍得了他那些臭毛病的 |
[32:31] | – I don’t put up with it. – Like hell. | -我没忍啊 -才怪 |
[32:33] | I understand it… him. | 我懂… 他 |
[32:36] | – What? – That he’s a bigger infant than his son? | -什么 -他比他儿子更像个婴儿吗 |
[32:38] | That he does exactly what he wants. | 他总是做他想要做的事情 |
[32:40] | No excuses, no apologies. | 不找借口 绝不道歉 |
[32:42] | I’ve always admired him for that. | 我就喜欢他这一点 |
[32:44] | Well, then you can put up with it. | 那你一个人忍受他吧 |
[32:45] | I don’t have to. | 我没必要忍受 |
[32:47] | Come on, let’s go back to sleep… | 好了 再睡会儿吧… |
[32:49] | For an hour. | 睡一个小时 |
[33:00] | Yes. | 很好 |
[33:02] | So, you going out cruising after you drop me off? | 你送我回家之后 就要去玩了吗 |
[33:06] | No. I’ve been invited to an all-night orgy. | 不 有人邀请我参加通宵群交派对 |
[33:10] | Sounds hot. | 听起来真火辣 |
[33:12] | If you must know, I am going back to my gay apartment, | 老实告诉你吧 我要回到我的同志公寓 |
[33:15] | taking off my gay clothes, | 脱掉我的同志衣服 |
[33:17] | and getting into my gay bed. | 然后上我的同志床睡觉 |
[33:20] | You’re in a mood. | 你心情不太好啊 |
[33:23] | It’s goddamn Brian. | 都怪该死的布莱恩 |
[33:26] | What did he do this time? | 他又怎么惹到你了 |
[33:29] | Never mind. | 别提了 |
[33:32] | I wish you wouldn’t let him get to you. | 我希望你别再被他影响了 |
[33:37] | But he always does. | 但是他总能影响到你 |
[33:40] | That’s why I keep hoping that you’ll meet somebody. | 所以我一直希望你能遇到另一半 |
[33:54] | Why are all the lights on? | 怎么灯都还亮着 |
[33:56] | Something must be wrong with Vic. | 维克肯定出事了 |
[33:59] | Vic! | 维克 |
[34:01] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[34:04] | Is everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[34:07] | Just couldn’t sleep. | 只是睡不着而已 |
[34:09] | – Mikey. – Uncle Vic. | -小迈 -维克舅舅 |
[34:10] | Are you in pain? | 哪里不舒服吗 |
[34:12] | – Yeah. – Where? tell me. | -是的 -哪里 告诉我 |
[34:15] | My wallet. | 钱包瘪了 |
[34:20] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[34:21] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[34:22] | It’s the MasterCard bill from our…our trip to Italy. | 这是我们意大利之旅的信用卡账单 |
[34:25] | First-class airline tickets, | 头等舱飞机票 |
[34:28] | the Excelsior in Rome, | 罗马的怡东酒店 |
[34:30] | the diamond and coral earrings I bought you in Capri. | 还有我在卡普里岛给你买的钻石珊瑚耳环 |
[34:33] | They’re all here. | 都在这了 |
[34:36] | The problem is, so am I. | 问题是 我还没死 |
[34:38] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[34:40] | It’s a miracle you’re still alive. | 你还活着是个奇迹 |
[34:42] | It’s a miracle how I’m gonna pay for all of this. | 我要是能把这账单付清才是奇迹 |
[34:46] | Hustle? | 卖身吧 |
[36:03] | Patrick Swayze is so hot. | 帕特里克·斯威兹太性感了 |
[36:22] | I guess I’ll have to take care of that. | 看来我得解决一下了 |
[36:29] | Patrick swayze is so hot. | 帕特里克·斯威兹太性感了 |
[36:35] | I’ve seen “Dirty Dancing”, like, five times. | 我看过《辣身舞》得有五六遍了 |
[36:39] | What I wouldn’t give to fuck him? | 如果能操到他 我什么都愿意 |
[36:41] | Don’t say that, Brian. | 别那么说 布莱恩 |
[36:44] | You’re so pathetic. | 你太可悲了 |
[36:47] | First I’d unzip his fly. | 首先我会拉开他的拉链 |
[36:50] | Then I’d pull out his king-sized boner. | 然后揪出他的超大号的鸡巴 |
[36:54] | Play with it, real slow. | 玩弄它 慢慢地 |
[36:58] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:00] | Hey, Mikey… | 嘿 小迈 |
[37:02] | You have a woodie. | 你硬了哦 |
[37:04] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[37:05] | You do too. | 你就是硬了 |
[37:09] | We’ll have to do something about that. | 我们来解决一下吧 |
[37:25] | Hi, babe. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[37:26] | Ma! Can’t you knock? | 妈 你不会敲门吗 |
[37:28] | I forgot to tell you we’re having a yard sale, | 忘了告诉你 我们要在院子里办二手甩卖 |
[37:30] | So if you want to throw anything out… | 如果你想扔掉什么的话… |
[37:33] | Oh, don’t tell me you still have a crush on him. | 别告诉我你还迷恋他呢 |
[37:54] | I’d fuck you. | 我都想操你 |
[38:03] | Top floor. Come on up. | 顶楼 上来吧 |
[38:09] | – Christ! What are you…- I’m sorry. | -天呐 你怎么会… -对不起 |
[38:10] | – I-I don’t want to… – You can’t just drop by unannounced. | -我不是想… -你不能这样突然登门 |
[38:13] | I just want to talk. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[38:14] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[38:16] | Please? I won’t stay long. I… | 求你了 我不会待很久的 我… |
[38:17] | – I’ll just… can I? – No. | -我只是…行吗 -不行 |
[38:21] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[38:30] | The door was about to shut so I…slipped in. | 我进来的时候门就要关了 于是我溜进来了 |
[38:40] | Penthouse. Not bad. | 顶层公寓 还不错 |
[38:43] | – Who’s this? – No one. | -这是谁 -谁也不是 |
[38:46] | I have to see you. | 我得见你 |
[38:47] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[38:48] | I don’t mind a threesome, | 我不介意三人行 |
[38:51] | Although he’s kind of young. | 不过他有点小 |
[38:52] | He’s also kind of leaving. | 他马上要走了 |
[38:53] | – Who’s he? – Forgive me for not introducing you. | -他是谁 -请原谅我没有做介绍 |
[38:56] | Justin, this is Mr. Goodfuck. | 贾斯汀 这是「操得爽」先生 |
[38:59] | Mr. Goodfuck, may I present Justin. | 「操得爽」先生 容我向你介绍贾斯汀 |
[39:01] | Name is George. | 我叫乔治 |
[39:03] | Sorry. George Goodfuck. | 抱歉 乔治·操得爽 |
[39:07] | You don’t even know him. | 你都不认识他 |
[39:08] | Well, I was hoping to get to. | 我正打算认识他呢 |
[39:10] | Now why don’t you just scamper on home? | 为什么你还不快跑回家去 |
[39:16] | He’s my stalker. | 他是我的狂热粉丝 |
[39:18] | That wasn’t very kind, | 你这样有点没心没肺 |
[39:20] | sending him off, a kid that age, by himself at this time of night. | 三更半夜的 把这么小的孩子赶走 一个人出门 |
[39:25] | Who are you? Father Goodfuck? | 难道你是「操得爽」神父吗 |
[39:31] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[39:34] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你自便 |
[39:38] | And don’t… steal anything. | 别…偷东西 |
[39:45] | I just left a complete stranger alone in my apartment | 我把一个陌生人留在我家 |
[39:48] | to come and talk to you, | 过来跟你谈话 |
[39:50] | So don’t run away from me. | 所以你就别跑了 |
[39:55] | We need to get something straight. | 我们得把事情说清楚了 |
[39:56] | You don’t do boyfriends. | 你不交男朋友 |
[39:58] | Mikey’s been talking to you. | 看来小迈跟你谈过了 |
[40:01] | You’ll fuck anyone. | 你愿意操任何人 |
[40:03] | He’s ugly. You don’t even know him. | 他那么丑 你都不认识他 |
[40:05] | – And I… I really thoug… – Justin. | -我…我以为… -贾斯汀 |
[40:10] | I’ve had you. | 我占有过你了 |
[40:13] | What happened last night… | 昨天晚上发生的事 |
[40:15] | It was for fun. | 只是玩玩而已 |
[40:17] | You wanted me and I wanted you. | 你当时想要我 我也想要你 |
[40:20] | That’s all it was. | 仅此而已 |
[40:23] | A fuck? | 一夜情 |
[40:26] | Well what did you think it was? | 不然你以为是什么 |
[40:31] | Look, I don’t believe in love. | 听着 我不相信爱情 |
[40:35] | I believe in fucking. | 我只相信做爱 |
[40:37] | It’s honest. It’s efficient. | 直接 高效 |
[40:40] | You get in and out with a maximum of pleasure | 一进一出就能得到最大的快感 |
[40:42] | And a minimum of bullshit. | 不必扯淡 |
[40:45] | Love is something that straight people tell themselves they’re in | 爱情是异性恋们在自欺欺人 |
[40:48] | so they can get laid, | 其实还不是为了上床 |
[40:50] | And then they end up hurting each other, | 最后互相伤害 |
[40:51] | because it was all based on lies to begin with. | 因为那所谓的爱情一开始就建立在谎言上 |
[40:57] | If that’s what you want, | 如果那是你要的 |
[40:58] | then go and find yourself a pretty, little girl… | 那你就去找一个漂亮的小姑娘 |
[41:03] | and get married. | 然后结婚 |
[41:06] | That’s not what I want. | 那不是我想要的 |
[41:08] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[41:11] | You can’t have me. I’m too o… | 你不能拥有我 我太老… |
[41:16] | You’re too young for me. | 你对我来说太年轻了 |
[41:17] | You’re 17. I’m 28. | 你才17岁 我28岁了 |
[41:19] | 29. | 是29岁 |
[41:22] | All right. 29. | 好吧 29岁 |
[41:26] | All the more reason. | 理由更充分了 |
[41:31] | Now go do your homework. | 回家写作业吧 |